Speaker 1: Hm hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, goo for dude, it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Day. It is, in fact Friday here on Soccer's morning show s D H A M. John Here you there. Apparently the laptop has decided that it's not going to wake up this morning, so we're gonna go ahead and continue to shut it down for like the fourth time already, and we'll see if it wants to behave by the time the show is over. John, hear you there. It's a weekend whip around Friday free for all. Everything's on the table, whatever you guys want to talk about, it's all there. Our number two. Obviously we can whip around patent pending, trademark coming center. Hopefully rather than later, we'll break down everything from the weekend and look at Major League Soccer, look at Landy United, look at FC Dallas, look at all points in between and all of the matchups that are there, and we can run through all of that at our number two. If our friends from beyond Goals menoring Michael Parkhurst and Greg Garza are not globe trotting or mentoring or benefiting humanity on the whole, hopefully we get the chance to catch up with them at nine thirty and go through the Friday free kick and see what's going on there in between all of that stuff. We got a lot of news and we can, I guess we can. We'll go ahead and we'll go ahead and use this moniker. Why not? Kevin de Bruna not returning to Manchester City statement was released on social media. Pep Guardiola has come out with a statement on his own and you were kind of wondering when this might happen, considering health issues and all of the things that have been going on with Kevin de Bruna. Obviously he's not happy with how his injuries have held him back. Nowast he's leaving Manchester City at the end of the season. Contract runs out in the summer, and then it was disclosed he's not going to be extending his deal beyond this campaign. Writing on the two hundred and eighty character app seeing this, you probably realize where this is heading. So I'll get straight to it. Let you all know that these will be my final months as a Manchester City player. Nothing about this is easy to write, but as football players, we all know this day eventually comes. That day is here and you deserve to hear it from me. First Telegraph had reported back in December. Clubs in Saudi Arabia are likely to show interest. CEFG want to keep him within their stable of clubs around the world and such as his standing so Speaking in the pre match presser ahead of the Manchester Darby Pep Guardiella said, it's a sad day, happy day for the fact that the pleasure I personally lived with him gave all of us with his humility. He gave all of us with humility, humility, not humidity, John humility and his influence in our success in the last decade that would have been impossible to imagine without him, when Vincent left or Sergio left or David Silva. It's a sad day. We still have ten games, hopefully eleven that we can enjoy our fans and he'll still get the love and recognition he deserves. I think I read today he's been involved in two hundred and eighty goals and assists in the Premier League. You always have to be careful for respect for players in the last time one of your thirty years, but come on, there's no doubt he's one of the greatest. For sure. His consistency, except for the last year when he had injury problems in important games and being there all the time. Signed in twenty fifteen for fifty four and a half million pounds, Regarded as one of the club's greatest players. After winning six Premier League titles, two FA Cups, five League Cups in the Champions League, Guardiola continued his assists, his goals, His vision in the final third is so difficult to replace. Everyone can make actions, but over how many years in games is what makes him unique. His performance during this decade has been outstanding. We've won a lot of trophies and he's been involved in every single one. He's part of the club. Club has said to do him. The door is open for the rest of his life, whatever he wants to do. He's part of the family for the club. Cities said that they plan on delivering a fitting tribute and a farewell. Four hundred and thirteen matches, one hundred and six goals, one hundred and seventy four assists. So Kevin de Bruna is ending his time at Manchester City as a player at the end of this year. So that is uh, that is where I guess the The earliest piece of news this morning involving Kevin de Bruna and no real surprise. His artistry is out there. I mean, his artistry is out there, up there and ready to roll. And so it's uh, it will be fun, intriguing, and uh we're all gonna sit there and go, hmm, where where where? Where? Where is the next step in Kevin de Bruna's career. That's gonna be the biggest question going forward. So, uh, morning, David, Morning, Ricky. Yes, five stripes Friday in four oh four day? M Yes, well you know what you could do Abby, Abby's wondering what shirt to wear today? What you could wear? Want you know, once you wear both, start one, start like up and through like middle of the afternoon, and then change because I think it's supposed to be like in the mid eighties, so uh, you know that's knowing somebody like me, it'd be end up something like well, yeah, I'd probably end up having to wear both at some point anyway, So we'll see, we'll see what rolls there. But where in both? Why not five stripes day four or four day? So that's your rundown for the morning. Once again, if we can catch up with our friends from Beyond Goals windering. We will we can whip around an hour. Number two. Yesterday Open Cup came up with their matchups in the next round. And now this is when we get into like the group stage deal, and you know it's like you've got to get out of your group and then they reach and then they get everything all squared away again you have the draw and the studio and all those kinds of things. And so yesterday you now know what the next go round is in a couple of weeks. Third round schedule Crew and riverhounse sorry Crew two and River Hound silly me, Crew two and Riverhounds. That's at six o'clock at lower dot Com on the fifteenth, lou City in Louden, United Charlotte Independence North Carolina FC. So that was a USL Championship matchup, then it was a League one matchup, but now they're in split leagues and that's at Matthews p Hop and Rhode Island FC. That one's gonna be a fun one. That one's gonna be a fun one. So that one will be fun. So we'll see what happens with that. Also on the board, Battery and Tormenta. Battery and Tormenta. That one doesn't scream or anything like that with rivalries, So Battery and Tormento on the fifteenth, Union Omaha and San Antonio FC on the fifteenth, avy Alta, Orange County at av Alta. That one's gonna be on the fifteenth to come at Affiance in Oakland Roots on the sixteenth Detroit City in Westchester sc that one's gonna be at Keyworth FC, Naples and the Rowdies, that one's gonna be in Naples. That one's gonna be a fun one. Indy eleven and the MIAMIFC, Tulsa and Phoenix Rising switchbacks and one Knox so one Knox. Basically, because there there are too many teams in the Southeastern United States that are doing well in open Cup, someone had to take the someone had to end up getting the short straw in this one, and it's one Knox, So one Knox gets to travel to Widener Field and Beautiful Downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado on the sixteenth, New Mexico United It'll pass the locomotive, go ahead, line up a derby, why not Sacramento and El Fadolito. That one's gonna be a fun one for different reasons, And then you really want to talk about a short straw Red Wolves. After knocking off Chattanooge FC, they have to travel to Vegas Lights and go play at Cashman on the sixteenth. So that's your rundown of the third round. Crew two Pittsburgh, Blue City, A Louden, Charlotte Independence, North Carolina FC. That's what we need, Dean Linky, p Hop Rhode Island FC, Battery and Torment to Union, Omahon, San Antonio, Avy, Alta, Orange County to come, a defiance out of Next Pro and Oakland Roots. That's its Starfire Detroit City, Westchester, Naples, Tampa Bay, Indy eleventh, the MIAMIFC, Tulsa, Phoenix, Switchbacks one Noox, New Mexico United, El Paso, Sacramento Republic, El Faedalito and Vegas Lights in Chattanooga Red Wolves. So that's your rundown in Open Cup that is on the fifteenth and the sixteenth. All of them are going to be on Paramount Plus in some manor way, shape, form or fashion. Handful of them are going to be on Colossal Network. Another handful of them, including Sacramento and El Fadalito, are going to be on CBS Sports Network. So that's the rundown there. Everything's on Paramount Plus. CBS Sports Network gets LU City in loudon Glosso gets p Hop and Rhode Island FC, Galosso Late gets Avy Alta Orange County. Then on the sixteenth, Naples and Rowdies is on GLOSSO. New Mexico United and El Paso is on Glosso. Sacramento Republic, El Fa Delito is on CBS Sports Network. So that's your Open Cup matchups for the next round. Should be fun, should be fun, should be fun. Well, Ricky, you know you need to get to a If Ricky needs to get to a brewery at some point today, you know what you could do if you are, sir, in fact, a fanatico, you could join and be a fanati coo here at SDH. And then if you joined and were a finatico, you could check the list of those establishments and those kinds of establishments and you could see if there was a discount that was tied to any of the those particular establishments, that is a that is tied to the being a fanatic How do you become a fanatico? You may ask, Well, here's what you do. Ten bucks a year, ten dollars a year, and what you can do for ten What do you do for ten dollars? Seriously, what do you do for ten bucks? Abby is Abby? I know is a fanatic, and I know that we have some fanaticos, but this is where I sit there and I ask, why aren't you a fanati co? Get discounts all over basically North Georgia and Chateau arnall in Costa Rica, exclusive access to the group on the chant app to keep an eye on everything that we do here at SDH. You sign up, you get a group dot chant dot fan group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here, slash join if I could spell the word join, and that's with two ends, so just disregard the last in group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here, slash join group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here, slash join with one in, not with two. So that's what you do. You become a finati co for ten bucks a year. You get a bunch of discounts, You get to hang out in our chant, you get to hang out in our chant section, and you get all these discounts to all these cool places. And Ricky, you needed a Brewery. I needed to talk about Finati COO's. It seemed like a natural transition. So there you go. That was that was an easy one. All right, What else is going on this morning? I know that we've got to get into and we got an update from our buddy Greg Garza. Greg is on a train and if he can get if he can get to if he can get inside piers at airport, we'll catch up with Greg and find out what's going on with everything involving our friends at Beyond Goals menering Messrs Garza and Parkhurst. So that would be that would be fun if we ended up with Greg inside Pearson International Airport to discuss everything that's going on there, that would be pretty funny. But like I said, ten o'clock, we can whip around pat and Pending. That's when we catch up with Major League Soccer. That's when we get into major everything else, all right, the other promos. Since Ricky went down the promo road, I'll go ahead and wrap up the other promos. I think he said Pearson in Toronto because he sent us an email and he said he's on a train to the Toronto Airport, and I'm guessing it's Pearson, because if it's the one on the island, that'd be a heck of a train. If he's the one on the island that that's right next to downtown, that's a heck of a train ride. But I think he's on TTC and I think he's heading to Pearson so that if he can get through security in time. He has he has said if he can get through security, he'll join us and we can up with him for a couple of seconds. So I think it's I think he's ttceing on the way to Pierson. So we'll find out what's going on in the life of Greg Garza, the Globe trotter that is Greg Garza, and find out what's going on in the world of mentoring this time of year. Also all the other promos once again, Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. And what you can do there is hit that QR code. See what I did. You hit that QR code and you go to Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com and you buy out the store. You help out our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Use the code soccer down here fifteen when you check out, they in turn take ten percent reinvested in the youth games, youth initiative. Stuff that they think is cool brought to us. Buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. Now, uh, you can do that. You can go to our friends at Gradybaby and Gradybaby Co. I just realized that I need that. I'm kind of in the in betweens myself. Abby was talking about being five stripes in four or four day here in the studio. I'm kind of caught between temperatures, and I realized I need more soccer based sweatshirts because I've got you. You know that I have all the T shirts and the jerseys, but I don't have a whole lot of soccer sweatshirts. I should have worn the SDH one today, but I'm kind of in between temperatures, and so I just I know that I need more sweatshirts, and so the you can get a sweatshirt or a T shirt over at our friends at Gratty Baby and Grady Baby Co. The soccer is just better in Atlanta. Ones black red SDH network logo here on the sleeve Grady Baby logo on this on the right sleeve. Really comfortable stuff. The Boss can't wear red of any kind, so she has stolen the black one and it is a you know, sweatshirt T shirt kind of a deal. And you get Soccers Just Better in Atlanta Golden Boss on the front, and you get to help out middle school socker programs attached to the Atlanta Public School system by picking up the soccer is Just Better in Atlantic gear from our friends at Grady Baby and Grady Baby Co. Also Olivi and York. And if you have a question about personalization, consult Abbey because you can get the Olivi New York jersey and Kaiser Permanente on the front. Thanks to them for everything that they do all the time here at SDH. And then what you get there is Kais of Permanente on the front, floppy collar, very very eighties soccer for good on one sleep beyond goals entering on the other, sleep personalized on the back. You have your choice on the Navy jersey to go either one of two ways. You can go white letters and numerals or lighter blue letters and numerals. Michael Parkers went white because he couldn't go lighter blue because he went to Wake Forest and that'd be kind of like crossing the streams in the acc. So go to Olivi and York pick up those. Pick up the SDH jerseys here for this year. Helps out our twenty twenty five Soccer for Good campaign and what you can do once again personalize it either in white or in a lighter blue on the back. When it comes to all of your personalization and your jerseys and such, you can have about the Marshall Islands Soccer Federation. Like I said, I got about ten scarves left before I have to go make another order, have to send them one to Brooklyn. And if you have not helped out the Marshall Island Soccer Federation, they've got about six weeks to close the eighty percent that they're missing on the Kickstarter campaign. They're at about four thy out of twenty and so if you are inclined, please help out our friends at the Marshall Islands so they can have that first ever competition there in August in Springdale, Arkansas, John Brown University with themselves eleven to eleven Guam's, US Virgin Islands Turks and Kikos. They're trying to get everybody there for the week. So Kickstarter campaign, you can go to Kickstarter. You can help out the Marshall Islands folks however you wish if that that is something that you are inclined to do, and you can also pick up the scarves. You can buy everything else that comes from England. Player layer jerseys and everything else comes from England. Scarves come from us the other side of this door. So you can help out with the Kickstarter project. You can help out picking up your Marshall Islands gear and pushing everything forward that way, and you can help out them with their particular project and help them grow their program from absolute zero. And it's been fun to be able to watch their program from absolute zero be the way that it is and help out in that way. So Marshall Islands Grady Baby Olive in New York. You can also go to soccerdown Here dot net and you can pick up the SDH gear. It's the new logo plus some stuff that Jason has created from teams of the past that's there as well. So that new logo, where is it there? It is? I have to figure out where my wrist is. That new logo is up in the black and white designs. You can go to Soccer down here dot Net. You can go to the shop and you can pick up your SDH gear there across the board, mugs, sweatshirts, the whole shmear. You can go ahead and pick that up right there at Soccer down here dot Net. I'm trying to think what else have I missed? Let's see Finati coos, Olive New York, Marshall Islands Kickoff Coffee. I think that's all the promos at the moment. But once again, speaking of Soccer down here dot Net, yesterday we had two matches or two match days going on on both the channels on our mixler app. So it was craziness involving Dutchtown and Trinity Christian. That was with Maddie and Jason. Then I was at Hebern Christian for the matchups with Toombs County making the long road trip and they were coming north to take on Hebren Christian. Two good friends and Jeremy More, the head coach at Toombs and Chad Griffin, the head coach for both programs, and they coach both programs at Hebren Christian County came north to take on, you to take on Hebrew and Christian. And by the way, on the way home, they're going to go play Eatonton. I imagine, I don't know this for sure, they're going to play Putnam County in Eatonton today. I imagine that it was not going to be a long ride. It was going to be a long ride home and then pick up and then drive to Eatonton and drive back. I imagine that they're staying someplace tonight, that they stayed someplace last night on their way to Eatonton today. I do not have independent confirmation to that, but it is one of those where you want to challenge yourself in the non region schedule. Jeremy Moore wanted to do that, and so he paired up with the Chad who he knows from his time at Calvary Day on the Coast and so spring break for Toombs County. They're like, yeah, we want to keep we want to keep sharp. You want to play okay, fine, And so obviously traffic held Toombs County up a little bit. I think the match started a whole five minutes late yesterday, but we had Tombs County and Hebren Christian on the Deuce and we had Dutchtown and Trinity Christian on the mothership. Today it is Mariston Pious at the Maris School five thirty and seven thirty. Maddie and I will have the calls for you on that one. I'll be calling the girls match and Maddy will be calling the boys match at Stadler Field on the campus of the Marris School, so we'll be it's our first visit to Marist, so that's going to be really cool. And thanks to Derek Wall and the coaching staff for letting us come by and hang out there this afternoon, And thanks to both Pious and Marist for the intel and all of the info getting us ready for the matches tonight. And remember we had the Marist girls on earlier this week in their non region action against Walton. It was a learning experience for them from that and so it'll be really cool to catch up with the Merror School. Mariston Pious a great rivalry in all sports here in the city of Atlanta. And that will be tonight five thirty and seven thirty. Remember tomorrow, I guess we're all going to be a Mercedes Benz for at Land United and FC Dallas. Then on Sunday here on the network once again Action at the Fraction at Landy United two taking on Inner Miami CF two. That's at seven thirty, seven thirty three kicks seven o'clock pregame here on Soccer down here and our mixler app and you get to follow along there. Remember Messi and Friends too, they played in Open Cup early in the week they lost to the MIAMIFC. So how did they look coming out of the weekend playing in the midweek and then having to travel up here to Atlanta to take on at Landy Nighty too. We'll find out with at Lanty United two and Messi and Friends too. That is Sunday Action at the Fraction seven o'clock pre game, seven thirty three kick on the network. Jason will have the call for you there and I will roll you through pregame and Maddie will be there as well with Jason and with all of us at SDH. Then on Monday, see, now I'm on a roll with the schedule. I've got the schedule figured out in my head, all right. So Monday it is one Matt Girls match at Coahola Creek. Fort Payne crosses over into the Eastern time Zone to take on cohola Creek. I think it's a six o'clock kick. That'll be at Soccer down here dot Mixlore dot com. Then it is on Tuesday. Drew Dickinson will have West Forsyth and river Ridge. River Ridge boys rank nationally West for Syth's girls rank nationally number two or number three, depending on the poll that you pay attention to. So we'll have the West Forsyth river Ridge doubleheader. That's on Tuesday. Wednesday the ninth, Jason will come in and host SDHAM because I am out of pocket. I'm in a place where they don't allow cell phones, not even to take pictures. So it'll be uh, it'll be Jason hosting a soccer's in session. By the way, will be Tuesday at noon and so we'll orchestrate the guests for that there. So Wednesday, Jason's hosting SDH to return to the past, so back to the future, and then that sets us up for Thursday, and that will be our first remote broadcast of the year at Landay United two at Philadelphia Union two and so we'll have that for you coming up pregame and then it is kick with Atlanta United two in Philadelphia Union two on the network. That is a think a seven thirty three kick as well. I think pregame is at like seven point fifteen. And then next Friday, we've got a game circled as the regular seasons winding down in the state of Georgia when it comes to high school soccer. But we're gonna be pretty much we're gonna be pretty busy from one end of this week to the end of next week. Matchups. Tonight, everybody's at Mercedes Benz, including hopefully a lot of you. On Saturday. Sunday it's the twes. Monday it's high school. Tuesday it's a high school doubleheader. Wednesday it's an off day. Thursday, I mean, we do do AM but we're not doing any live matches Thursday twos on the road. Next Friday, high school matchup to be determined. So that's what we're up to coming up here SDH in the next week. So yeah, we're gonna be We're gonna be pretty busy. We're gonna be pretty busy. David's asking, uh, if you could on a train or could you in the rain? Uh? Nothing like Doctor Seuss at nine thirty in the morning on a Friday Abby has decided the four oh four shirt for there you go, half and half a four oh four shirt for the first half of the day, then the four oh four kit later morning Alex, Morning Jordan. So Jordan's four oh four. Wow. So all right, So here here's the deal. We're gonna talk Open Cup first and foremost, whether whether with our mogul and training coming up in a second. So uh, We're gonna pull back the curtain and ask about how these things come together. Sometimes we're gonna bring in Michael Parker's and find out first and foremost, how was vacation, sir, Hey, John, Yeah, vacation was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we made it. Yeah, I will say it was, of course, not without its little complications, but we made it. You know, you have to adjust sometimes and that's the name of the game. But the time we spent in South Carolina was great. We had good weather. The team did well well enough in some of the games that my daughter, as a freshman, got to play a little bit here and there, so that was great. And yeah, and the rest of us enjoyed the beach here and there. Didn't get in the water, it was freezing.
Speaker 3: But to take your time, do you take your clubs.
Speaker 4: I did not take the clubs. No room in the car for such things.
Speaker 3: John, not not even on the luggage rack on the top, and you sit there and cover it with a tarp or something, and people sit there and go he's repairing a house. Obviously.
Speaker 4: The wife wanted to take the tarp on top, and I was like, no, we can stuff it all in the car. I don't want to drive with that thing on top. So we crammed it and we made it so. Yes, I had to sacrifice the clubs. I still have not yet swung a club in twenty twenty five. It's depressing.
Speaker 3: We'll get there, all right. So you mentioned adventures in travel, so go ahead, lay them all out, get them off your chest. I don't know. I don't want you to. I don't want you to just hold it within. I want you to. I want you to cleanse from the adventures of travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, we missed an opportunity to stop by Wake Forest for a few hours. We planned on breaking up our trip and stopping at Wake for a while, but the two out of the four of us had the stomach bug overnight into the morning of travel day, so we canceled all plans and drove straight home and thankfully we had no episodes in the car, so that that's you know, a big positive there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, episodes in the car would be bad because you know, literally and you don't know if it's a false alarm or not. It's like, you know, pull over, stop, stop, stop, you know I'm gonna do something. We got a couple of those. Oh, you had a couple of false starts.
Speaker 4: We had a couple of false alarms. But I rather pull over and have a false alarm than not pull over and have a real alarm.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is always good. So is uh was Deacon happy to see you when you got home? Oh?
Speaker 4: Deacon made the trip?
Speaker 3: John? Oh, no, Deacon made.
Speaker 4: The trip as terrified as she was in the car for all eleven hours of it.
Speaker 3: Uhally, Deacon's terrified of the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't like it.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't do well enough taking her out and about as a puppy apparently, so she doesn't She doesn't like the car, but she'd rather be with us in the car than not with us.
Speaker 3: So, yes, that is absolutely true.
Speaker 4: I can she's still sleeping things off, John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh wow, I just have this vision of Deacon being out past curfew when you're on the beach and it's like, yeah, the door opens at like one point thirty in the morning, Deacon's trying to sneak in. You're you're looking out and Deacon's like, oh, I thought you were asleep, Well I was till you open the door exactly. I just I just have this vision of Deacon partying on the road with the family Parkers.
Speaker 4: She was loving it. Came to all of our dinners. Thankfully. It's very dog friendly down there, beaches, restaurants and everything, so yeah, she got to experience everything.
Speaker 3: And she's still crashed out, as she should because the rowdy man is absolutely crashed out right down here on the table. Oh. It's like literally when the boss leaves and I'm getting ready for the show every morning, he'll come down. He'll be on whatever level he's on, and he wants to make sure that he is in his poofy bed right down here, and he's crashed out and he's making sure that he's guarding everything and even with his eyes closed. Let's see. So Greg was on his way to Pierson on a train, and how did that conversation go? Yo, dude, I don't think I'm gonna make it. Can you sub for me?
Speaker 4: I saw the email and I texted him. I was like, dude, don't worry about.
Speaker 3: I could have on okay, all right. I didn't know if this was like a like a oh my god, I'm gonna do a quick tag it kind of a thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no stress, I'm stress all right.
Speaker 3: So then my first question has to do with detaching and taking it easy when it comes to your mentees and parents and such. Do they find it easy to unplug because they need the time to unplug, or because they're so wired into wanting to be successful. You have all of these type a's that you kind of have to talk away from being on the field and being attached to the sport all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the higher level athletes and families definitely have a little bit more of a challenge sometimes unplugging. The fear of getting behind or missing a practice or missing a game, or just not working out for a few days. I really can get to people. So I definitely see that, especially the higher the higher up you go, you know, there's some obviously that's you know, have no problem taking breaks and understand it and see it and everything. But yeah, there's definitely some that we work with where we have to encourage things and let them know, hey, it's going to be all right. You know. I I played seasonally when I was growing up, right, I mean I kicked the ball around the house constantly and all the time. But you know, as far as team structured stuff, yeah, seasonally, so you'll be just fine.
Speaker 3: I have this, I just have this vision of you kicking the ball around the house off season and uh, you know, smashing garage doors and going up against you know, like we have the hockey players that are always in the basement and they're always sitting there and shooting pucks and hitting posts and the steel the steel poles that are in the basement. How did you how did you deal with that indoors off season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we did play a fair share of indoor soccer, so you know, I guess there was more than just you know, one or two seasons. There was a lot of indoor soccer. But inside my own house, yeah, there is a step from the porch into the actual house. You know, the porch is covered, but a step into the actual house. And that step got abused with a size three soccer ball. And thankfully my parents never gave me a hard time about hearing a constant thud, thud thud. My aunt was a different story. Anytime she was over, it was like, can you stop kicking the ball?
Speaker 3: And you're like, no, yeah, what else am I supposed to do? It's like, well, well, do you want me to come in there and hang out with you?
Speaker 4: Who I Actually, I've thought about it, John, And next time I'm home, I'm going to try and take like a picture and video of these two areas right at my house that I put in hours and hours and hours of kicking a soccer ball against. So that's it to give other people a you know, just a vision of what it is. And you know, kids these days think they need to have you know, this net, that net, this bounce back. You know, I have to be at practice. Oh there's every excuse in the book as to what they need in order to get better. And I had a step and a concrete little wall underneath the siding of my house and that was it, and it was just enough for.
Speaker 3: Me back in my day, exactly one of those kind of arguments.
Speaker 4: Start the video with that quote.
Speaker 3: Back in my day, I walked uphill in the snow both ways to play ninety minutes of outdoor soccer in the middle of February. I just had that Yeah. Absolutely, yeah, And I know, I know you walked uphill both ways going to and from when you and I still want to stick to the detachment idea and what it's like. So the higher the level, obviously there's always fomo and you're you know, sitting there going oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm falling behind. But when you have the talk, the talk with those higher level aspiration or levels of success folks, after you say it's okay to detach, does it sink in or do you have to kind of sit there and poke at them a couple of times and go, No, it's okay, I've done it, and here are my examples. Why or do they sit there it is it a one and done with them? Or do you have to kind of sit there and hammer at them a little bit? No, it's cool, it's okay to lay out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think rarely messages are a one and done, and I think it helps, no doubt right to get a perspective of someone that's been in their shoes and had higher level success. But you know, I think that they always think we all times are different now and you know I have to be, you know, keeping up with the joneses or otherwise I'll fall behind. Or they just don't. You just don't get it what my coach is like or this and that that. You know, that may all be well and true, but yeah, I wish I could talk to some coaches out there as well and let them know, Hey, you know, if a kid's going to miss a game or this or that, or a training session or whatnot, or you know, it's not the end of the world, like figure it out, you know.
Speaker 3: So so then what would you tell What would you tell these coaches who are as high wired as everybody else? It's like, because they I think they are just as driven toward championships and success and things like that, and then that feeds to wanting more championships and more success, and that that ending hamster wheel that's there. What would you tell coaches in these situations?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just remember with my son when he was how old was he eight? Maybe nine? Max? Playing in Atlanta and he was doing baseball and soccer, you know, soccer, you know, the academy level soccer and baseball, and both coaches were like, yeah, we're you encourage multiple sports and it's okay, da da da. But both of them were basically like, you know, we encourage it, just don't miss my practice, don't miss my game essentially, right, yeah, And so yeah, it's just such a challenge, right, you know, you tie and tell them like, yeah, we're going to do the best we can to manage both, but there's overlap here and we're going to miss some stuff here and there. And I get that from a coaching perspective, Hey, you can't have six players miss a game because you know, then we can't play the game, you know, but there's got to be a better way where we can still allow children to play multiple sports, especially under the age of eleven or twelve. It's just it's just crazy, uh, And so I just let him know that, Hey, you know, it's it's not the end of the world. And you know you want a happy, healthy, excited player, right. I don't care if this kid shows up to every training, If he shows up because he's forced to and doesn't want to be there, you know, what good is that doing? Anyone including the player? And the family. So yeah, it's I think they get a little bit too wrapped up in it and you know, too focused on results and winning and too much of it and for themselves, and like, hey, what's best for the athletes here? What's most important? Because you know, we're not winning the World Cup here at you know, nine U, ten U, eleven U, right, but could we help develop a player that might help us win a World Cup in the future. Maybe, but not if they don't love the game.
Speaker 3: So you know, when you have these talks with adults, and you know, if you have those talks with those kinds of those kinds of adults, hopefully it would sync in and when you you're trying to impress upon them that it's okay to miss a couple of things. Are you the are you the parent slash mentor that is encouraging playing multiple sports or are you a a one person you know sport mentor activist. How are you as a dad and how are you as a mentor when it comes to playing more than one sport and being seasonal about things.
Speaker 4: I love it, don't get me wrong. I love it and I encourage it, but I also know it's so difficult it's so so difficult, and it's challenging, and it's expensive, and it's a lot on families. So I honestly don't know how realistic it is. And I hate even saying that, right, because yes, it's possible, you know, if you're only doing rec to do seasonally, right, But even with my own son, we had to move on from rec baseball, especially here in Ohio. Rec baseball down in the South is much different, yea, but here it was you know, he was playing with kids who couldn't catch a ball, and you know, he's trying to really develop and get better and things, and so it was like, this isn't really helping him. He's not having fun going to practice doing this stuff. So we had to move on. And then when you get to a travel team, it's so difficult to play another sport. So as much as I encourage it, it's so unrealistic. Unfortunately that's the way it is right now, and so you know, I don't want to, you know, yeah, you should play multiple sports, and when it's so challenging, and there are some players in high school that play multiple sports, which is great, and I see that. I even see it here locally, which is fantastic, but for high level athletes who are trying to get better, it's just so challenging, even from an age of like nine or ten. And so I feel for parents, and I feel for kids that wanted to play multiple sports but feel like they can't.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, and is this an opinion that you've developed over time more as a father to understand, Okay, it probably needs to be just locked down into one sport or was this something that has become something that you've discovered over time. Was it was there a moment where you're like, yeah, it probably needs to be just one sport, or was it something that you've kind of just figured out.
Speaker 4: I think down in Atlanta when we were trying to do NASA soccer and what was it east side baseball from my son, you know, we were trying to have him play multiple sports, and the commitment just from the parents, right driving him to one practice, getting him taking him straight to the other practice, like having dinner in the car in between. You know, like, that's a lot. It's a lot on us, it's a lot on him, and you know, it's just challenging as much as he loved playing both. And I want him to play both. It was just a lot, and it only gets tougher as they get older. And so yes, I'm still a proponent, and I think it's great for athletes to play multiple sports. I really do believe that. Number one, it's you're less likely to get these injuries at a younger age from overuse. And number two, I really do believe that there's so many things from multiple sports that you can learn and use in your main sport that it's so beneficial. But it's tough. It's tough, and maybe as the second sport, you can play it recreationally and that's the that's the way you can do it. But it's impossible to play two travel teams or two you know, higher level sports.
Speaker 3: Is there a sport that you would recommend? Abby's mentions that you know her son continued with dances as a sidebar to help out with soccer and skills and fuxuly such, and that's a wild card that I would have never pictured. But it makes a whole lot of sense if there was a sport that you could pair with soccer, and like if soccer was your a number one, you know, it's like, okay, this is where my bread's buttered. I'm going down this road. What sport do you think would compliment soccer the most when it comes to what you want to carry with you, whether it's skill set, mental, all of those different aspects. If you want soccer to be your number one, what sport do you think would be a good compliment, at least recreationally to help things out so you can still be number one in soccer, but still widen your skill set, be strong in other areas, those kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's a great question, John, and I think that, honestly, there's probably ten sports that could help out, right, Because I played baseball growing up, and you think, like, oh, how could baseball help soccer?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: But I truly believe because in baseball I learned before soccer, what are you going to do with the ball when it comes to you? Right? Every pitch, every pitch, guys on base different things. Right. Where am I on the field? What am I going to do if the ball comes to me? What am I going to do if it's hit short, if it's hit to my left, it's hit to my right, Does that change what I'm going to do with the ball when I get it? Like all those little mental things that I'm thinking about, and then in soccer you start thinking about the same thing. Okay, thinking ahead, right, what am I going to do with the ball if if it comes over to me? And so now I'm reading the field a little bit more and seeing things. And so this is just one small example. Right, swimming could be so great for cardio, right if you have to do a winter sport. Right, even even karate you know jiu jitsu right for discipline and dance for flexibility. There's so many different sports that can have a benefit on your soccer play on or off the field, that it's there really is so many different ones. And I think that you can find something within every sport that can help you in another sport, including soccer.
Speaker 3: And well then you know there's golf to help you out with you know, geometry and you know things like that. Well, and no, this was no lie. I had a conversation with Molly McCarty and she's the girls head coach at Jefferson High School and it hit me she's a geometry teacher on campus and I'm thinking to myself, it it hit in my head. I'm like, wait a minute, you've got a geometry teacher teaching soccer, and so you know, a soccer coach teaching geometry and it's triangles and angles and approaches and all the and I'm like, my head basically exploded during the high school show because you had a geometry teacher who's focused on Okay, well, if your angle is this and this and this, then you have one hundred and eighty degrees and all this. And I'm like, oh my god, it didn't quite hit me that it doesn't matter what you think might not be there to help affect you on the field or off. You mentioned as many as ten different sports and talking about ten different ways to do things. You don't know what class is going to help you out, you know, mentally to figure things out, whether it's geometry, it's like, oh, angles here and being in triangles and passing drills and things like that. You never know where you're going to get hit with something that you think is going to help you. And so having an open mind about all these things I think is just as important as figuring out what complimentary sport can help you.
Speaker 4: In soccer totally, because I see the comments on the side and yeah, you think about basketball, Okay, how do I have success against a player that's a foot taller than me? If I'm twelve years old and this kid's way developed, then I'm not yet right? How do I have success on a basketball court? Same thing in soccer?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Golf? I would think what I would get the most out of golf is how to bounce back from mistakes?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: That happened so much on the golf course, right, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what just happened. How am I going to hit my next shot? Same thing in soccer, right, get over your mistakes quick. So it's just endless, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Endless, get you know. And that's another thing is just kind of the short term memory aspect of it all that since you open that door. Short term memory is something that I know that we all would like to have, and it's probably one of the most difficult things to accomplish. How do you have short term memory but long term recall? If that makes any sense. It's like get rid of the mistake, but don't forget about the mistake. How difficult is it to accomplish both of those?
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very you know. I think that what we try to encourage is forget it momentarily right, and allow yourself afterwards to go back and say, what can I learn from that? Right? Why did this occur? And how can I get better from it? So you bank it and say I'll come back to it, but refocus right now so that I don't make another mistake. And you know, things start to snowball here and you're your memory will go back to it for sure, right, especially whenever we make a mistake, right, it's it's ingrained real quick, so we can we can always go back to it after the game, right. You can always remember most of the mistakes you make, especially right after a game, and you can journal them at that point and learn from them and figure them out. Right, But you know, in the moment, we try to help our athletes definitely have that short term memory, that goldfish memory.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Michael Parkhurst at MF Parkers on the two hundred and eighty character app and Beyond Goals Menoring Beyond Goals Menoring dot Com at b G Menoring on the two hundred and eighty character app and the reason that And so since you've mentioned being a goldfish and being a young player out there fort Landy and I did last time out, you had Pedro Amador I think it was ninety minutes before the match is like, I can't go, and he was viewed, I can't go. And so what you what you end up doing is you end up tapping a seventeen year old and Dominic chong Qui, who Ronnie Daila has a lot of faith in, and he's grown, you know, incrementally and astronomically in just a handful of time that he's spent coming through the Academy, spent time with the Academy and the US and the two's and such. He's thrown into the pile and literally it is like, okay, dom you're starting. And so you have a seventeen year old going up against NYC in front of forty two thousand people, and yes, he does make a mistake that leads to a goal. But one of the things that you noticed is that the older players, the veteran players, Brad being one of them, you know, first thing they do, you know, when mistake happens, you put your arm around him and it's like you're you're not yelling Ranning Raving sitting there and going you know what the bleepity bleep. It is literally a situation where a seventeen year old has been thrown into the pile and you've got to make sure that that goldfish mentality is there. He banks things and he ends up putting up fifty seven minutes and Matt Edwards plays his third position at the back four that he's done so far this year. You had two younger players come and step in a situation like that. But the advice that you're getting from a guy like Brad in that situation, I think is just as key to help bank everything.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. And that is such a challenging situation and such a learning opportunity for him because it's tough to find out you're going to start, you know, late like that in the first place. It's tough to come off a bench unexpectedly and you learn real quick. And my pre prayed as as much as I needed to be as if I was starting, And I'm not saying he was or he wasn't, right, but I know from my experience and other guys, right, it's just different when you're not starting, right. I even ate more at pregame meal when I wasn't starting, because otherwise I'm starving sitting on the bench, not playing and get to halftime, I'm so hungry, So I just would eat more and maybe I wouldn't do as much film if I knew, like, okay, I'm not going to play like I don't need to know everything right or you know whatever, it might be right, and so are you as prepared right? And so you learn these lessons and what is my body need? You know, to get ready real quick? I was talking to a mena the other day that came off the bench and had to play right away, and it's like, okay, when you've got two minutes to warm up, what does your body need? How do you get ready that quick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Only you can figure that out through experience. And so you know, for for dom like the experience of that forget forget the mistake on the field, but just the experience of okay, going from not starting to starting to preparation, quick preparation, get ready, body change mentally, you know, lock in all these types of things, and then obviously the the play on the field. Right, this is invaluable for him, and I'm glad that you know, it wasn't a a moment that we couldn't come back from, you know, but yeah, that's I think he's going to be stronger in the future because of a day like Saturday, as difficult as it probably was for him.
Speaker 3: A handful of minutes left here. And so you got a team in Atlanta United that had a seven goal thriller, chaos that happened last time out in a home stand and where are you looking in the times that you get to catch up and see what's going on with a Land United, whether it's highlights or three sixty or whatever. Now that they've come out the other side on a seven goal thriller, you got to learn a lot of things. You got to learn how to come back when you were down. You got to kind of figure things out a little bit on the fly on the field. What did your takeaways from it? Lanta United in NYC?
Speaker 4: It was it was fun and exciting to watch. I watched the game and yeah, it was awesome. I think the Venz was rocking. It was loud, and you know, I think that coming back in a game like that can really pump a team up more than you know if you just go out there and beat them two zero three zero, because you know, he just knowing that you can come back from deficit is so important. We weren't. We weren't very good at that when I was at Atlanta. Honestly, I don't you know, especially the first two years we just did we didn't come back very often. You can look at the stats, the statistics, Yeah, that those things, but that's that's a really important thing for a group to have to have that mentality of knowing, Okay, we can come back here, We'll be all right. And I think that's what the front four can give you. The front five, you know, I think I tweeted after the game that I and I thought this prior to the game. I was watching the game prior and I can't remember who we played, and I thought, Maggie is not as involved as he needs to be. He needs to play centrally more. And I don't know what that does to the rest of the team or or whatever, but to get the best out of Miggie and if he since he's your best player, I think he needs to play centrally. I get that playing him wide gets the most talent on the field, but you know, I think that we saw what having Meggie centrally can do.
Speaker 3: And you've now got f CD coming to town, and oh it was the two two draw with Sincy at TQL. That was the one before that, and then.
Speaker 4: The last home game. Sorry, I don't know who the lost home game that was.
Speaker 3: That was Messi and Friends.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: And so the two to one matchup against Messi and Friends and they go on the road to play at TQL and then they get the four to three. Crazy Now they got Luco Acosta coming to town. Uh this weekend for FC D. I'd like to ask a question to the Mogulan training. You now have your opponent in Open Cup and it is p Hop, the Portland Hearts a Pine What what is the what's the vibe with our i f C and p Hop next round of the Open Cup?
Speaker 4: Sir, Yeah, it's exciting, you know. I think it's it's great to have another team in New England. We played them a couple of times actually in pre season and they're a good team. I think we tied both games, but they absolutely could have beat us and so they're they're a strong squad and so I'm happy for Portland. I'm happy they've got a good team and they've got a team in general. So yeah, it'll be exciting, it'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, David with a question, did the Menace approach you to go with the All Star team?
Speaker 4: They did not, And I think that word has gotten out there enough to know that I don't partake in such things, because I was approached by a few different TST teams and guys reaching out and I told them, I appreciate it, guys, but no, thank you. So no no such thing for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, just jacking all right, what's the latest will beyond goals and beyond goals mentering? Now that we're at spring break for some folks.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, we've also got high school playoffs coming up, so you know that's exciting. We've got a bunch of athletes that we're trying to help get ready for playoffs and yeah, some MLS next tournaments coming up and showcases. So a bunch of athletes coming up to some big moments here over the next few weeks. So just helping them get prepared.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty files of individual mentees that you and Greg are juggling and making sure that the world is a bunch better place. As always, my friend, it's great to see, great to catch up with what's going on at Beyond Goals and gets your vibes and your input about all of the issues of the day when it comes to soccer and applying it to mentoring. Go enjoy your weekend and make sure that you leave the room quietly so Deacon can continue to sleep. Right.
Speaker 4: Yes, have a great weekend, John, all right.
Speaker 3: That's Michael Parkers everybody beyond Goals Mentoring and at BG Mentoring on the twitters, at MF Parkhurst on the twitters, and I mean it is Boy do they put up with me on a great deal of stuff. I mean it's like we'll have a conversation and then that'll stir a topic. I mean, honestly, once again, I will show you the amount of questions that I have for Michael Parkhurst and Greg Garza on a given day. Let me see if I can there. It is there, It is. So that is the number of questions that I have prepared for Parky and Greg Garza and for them to be able to answer the bell as much as they do and come up with the topics that we do and all that kind of stuff. Very very cool that we get to catch up with them and find out what's going on, and that they put up with me and all of my wanderings and all that kind of stuff. But Michael Parkers beyond goals Menoring, Michael Parkers, Rhode Island FC, all of the things that are there with Oh, Abby's got to breakfast at La Motelaine, all right, we'll enjoy that. You know, you could always just bring us in there with you and just have the YouTube up on your phone and just to have us be like the Party of three. But no, they put up with me a great deal with all the questions that I have because, like I said, I don't really have anything prepared. Something might trigger in my head during the week, and then the on the field stuff is something that is a natural, but then it'll trigger something. It'll trigger an idea and trigger an idea in a conversation, and that's where all of that stuff goes. So beyond goalsmenoring dot com if you have a student athlete or a parent that might need mentoring, assistance and or help, and at BG Mentoring, it is at MF. Parkhurst and Greg Garza is on Instagram and is not on Twitter. All right, our number two and that means it's the weekend whip around Patent pending Trademark Comming Center, hopefully rather than later. I'm gonna go through the odds in the Premier League. We'll go through what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it, all those kinds of things, and then get you ready for MLS Atlanta United FC Dallas coming up. If you missed the conversation that we had with Ryan Figured the play by play voice on FC Dallas and the FC Dallas app, you can go back and listen to that. One of the things that I do want to bring up with Jason in his film study is the idea of running down that right hand side against that left back, the young left back that's going to be in because of injury for FCD. So it might be run the right, run the right, run the right, challenge the kid, challenge the kid, challenge the kid, and then when you have insurance come over for FCD. That means that somebody else is open, finding that open person as you're attacking down the right up against the young left back for FC Dallas. That to me is probably going to be something to keep an eye on for those of you that are going to be a part of the forty thousand plus at Mercedes Benz on the weekend. All right, So we mentioned what's going on with Kevin de Bruna and Manchester City, and so you have teams that wrapped up the midweek yesterday with Chelsea and Spurs. So you have five on Saturday. It's four on Sunday and lester and Newcastle is Monday night football before they go back at it again on Saturdays and such. So yes, seven to twelve, Yes, okay, early match. It is Everton and Arsenal, and it is there's stupidity down here involving Jack Tarkowski and his wife in social media, and we'll get into it briefly, but once again, it is stupidity down here. Everton's a plus three seventy six at home, Arsenal's of minus one nineteen ten o'clock's Crystal Palace favored at home against Brighton at a plus one forty two. Ipswich underdog slightly. This is a must win for them because it's a six pointer basically involving Wolves. Wolves favored on the road of the plus one fifty two at Ipswich. Ipswich is a plus one eighty six. West Ham is a dog at home at a plus one ninety nine against Bournemouth with all their injuries at a plus one thirty one noon kick The twelve thirty is Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest Villa even money plus one hundred, Nottingham Forest a plus two sixty four and your draw option a plus two fifty four in the composite courtesy of our friends at Odds Portal Sunday Brentford and Chelsea at the g Tech Brentford to plus two eleven. Chelsea having played yesterday. There is a plus one sixteen. Fulham a plus three thirty seven hosting Liverpool and minus one twenty three and Spurs a minus two sixty three. Southampton a plus six hundred. Your draws A plus four thirty two. And this is the weekend that they go through the time change in England, and so it's nine o'clock starts on Sunday morning. Ten o'clock starts on Saturday morning eleven thirty. The Manchester Derby Manchester City's a plus one ten Manchester United at plus two thirty five, Your draws A plus two fifty four. Monday Night Football Leicester hosting Newcastle. Newcastle of minus two hundred Leicester a plus five forty five and the draw option is a plus three thirty four. The stupidity down here, if I can find it, is having to do with just stupid stuff and honestly, and I think it was in the I think it was in the Guardian, but it's literally it's over a foul call and you end up with the PGUMO while sitting there and saying that, yeah, it should have been there should have been a red card on Tarkovsky. Andy Hunter at the Guardian. Everton condemned threats aimed at Tarkovsky after the Merseyside Darby pledged work with social media companies and police on any investigations in the online abuse. Tarkovsky's wife, Samantha said the defender received death threats after the defeated at Liverpool and that the family had also been the target of abuse. Booked for an eleventh minute tackle on Alexis Howard, Webb has admitted that the Liverpool the challenge was worthy of a red. Tarkovsky apologized to McAllister after the game on a slut to welcome the admission of an error by the PGMO wel but that hasn't stopped Tarkovsky and his family from getting abused on social media and statement from Everton. David Moyes came out with a statement earlier today. Samantha Tarkovski wrote on Instagram said she had no choice but to call out the abuse following the Darby, even though quote we usually just laugh it off. The level my abuse a level of abuse. My husband is receiving, wishing death on him by all comments about me, about us as a couple, about him as a person, is beyond disgusting. Yes it is. And it even got to the point to where Samantha Tarkovsky dropped an S bomb on the gram So it's paragraph three. But the pure ish messages, the threats, that's intentional. That's on you. Football is a sport, but the way some so called fans behave is disgraceful. The abuse, the threats, it's not passionate'spathetic where real people on This goes be far beyond football. And yes, she did use the S words. She did not use the word ish, So yeah you got that. Yeah, yea, So stupidity down here. Find out who they are and make sure that those individuals have no business doing anything involved with an Everton match. Ever ever ever again, Oh well, there you go. Speaking of one of the individuals we've been talking about this morning, it's official. Dominic chog Qui signed it to a homegrown contract and the first team Aiden Torres has been put on season long loan to the twos. So Dominic chong Qui is now officially officially signed to a different kind of deal now, So very very cool stuff there that we've seen involving dom and Dominic chong Qui officially official when it comes to the deal that has now been signed. So Dominic, we've seen what DCQ has been able to do on the field, and so now according to a lot of folks, including Doug Robertson of the AJAC, DCQ signed to a homegrown contract and the first team Aiden Torres has been put on a season long loan to the twos. Yesterday Sleisian Mulliam Bah had made practice Togasheen is a blonde. So there you go. DCQ gets a deal, well deserved. Next steps looking forward to seeing it. But DCQ got his a. DCQ gets a deal. Very very cool stuff there, involving a very very talented young man and it's been great to see his progression and see everything continue to evolve in his game to where we are. So once again, very very cool stuff there involving Dominic Chong Qui, and so now all right, you got the deal, and so now it's time to continue to grow and mature and evolve the game. So very very cool stuff there with dom Chang Kuei. All right, so we mentioned stupidity down here and yeah, no real shock. And apparently Alexander Seffron doesn't like the sixty four team World Cup idea. Jessica Charman news involving her beloved reading the owner has been given a sale extension amid the threat of suspending the club from all activities in the EFL Barcelona. The Spanish Sports Council has upheld Barsa's complaint, said Low in Madrid, Danny Olmo and Po Victor can continue to play till the end of the year. After the CSD. The Spanish Sports Council upheld Barcelona's appeal against the league's decision to unregister them because the club did not meet a thirty one December deadline on financial controls. Judgment comes a day after La League said Barsa still did not comply with the salary limits set and that it would report the club's former auditors after one hundred million euro effectively disappeared from the accounts. Three month investigation delivered their judgment. Government body ruled that the Joint League Federation Commission that had announced the players could not be registered lacks the jurisdiction to rule on the case, and that they hid incorrectly denied the players a license. Olmo and Victor faced having the registration removed with the immediate effect, but now can continue to play till the end of the fiscal year, after which barsa on June thirty, we'll again have to meet FFP limits to register them for next year. So you had the one, you had the three separate auditors thirty one December, A Bowding and cat in Catalonia, Grant, Thornton and Crow. So A Boding said, yeah, everything's good. Grant, Thornton and Crow were like, no, it's not. They do not now include the one hundred million euro deal. Hey yea yi okay, and more on that on the morning Espresso with Jason. You can catch that in audio video or newsletter form and you can find out what's on Jason's mind for the for like fifteen minutes every morning, and we go deeper and in depth here on SDHAM. So you got all that is une pasta coglu out, overdone and gone because it appears that he cupped his ear to the fans and everybody's like, oh, that's intentional. He did what he did to Oh, I don't you know. And so there's the standard amount of hue and cry involving Pasta coagulo. He denied goating the fans by cupping his ears, so this might be, this might be done by At the end of this year, Rude van Nisseleroy dropped Harry Winks from Lester's squad in a row over a one hundred mile commute. Van Miissseleroy wanted Winks to spend one night a week at the training ground and now he's axed him from the squad after he refused to compromise on the commute. Van Misseileroy had a confrontation with Winks over the international break after he declined to request to stay overnight one day a week at the training ground. Understood that the England Internationals wanted three senior players to travel more than ninety miles a day to the training complex. Van Missileroy, in the article from John Percy at the Telegraph, battling to instilled discipline at the strugglers. His plea for Winks to stay overnight at the training fell flat ten million pounds signing from Spurs in July of twenty three. Understood to have his own private reasons for commuting every day to training, announced the birth of a baby girl on Thursday, and Zomaresca also allowed the midfielder to travel from his base without any issues. Van Nisselroy reacted angrily, according to Percy, to what he perceived as in discipline and excluded Winks from the squad for Wednesday night's match at Manchester City Keen for Winks to stay overnight to aid preparation, with the squad training in the afternoon before a session the following morning. Unclear whether Winks will be available for Monday night's match against Newcastle, but folks are saying that the Teta tet was pretty heated. So you have a vestiguard recently bringing his dog to the training ground. Telegraph revealed that he was given permission to bring his pet on the one occasion because his family were away and no one was there to care for it. Vested guard has not appeared in any lester squad since a loss at the end of February, fourteen losses in the last fifteen matches for Leicester. Sorry, Nicks, So it's a rough go in Van Misseleroy, Rude Van Nisseleroy is mad at Harry Winks and it's uh, it ain't looking good. It is not looking good. All right, let's get into the weekend preps in Major League Soccer. We'll go through all of the matches. We'll go through the standings, we'll lay out everything. We'll give you the juice boxes as we go here, and I anticipate Jason joining us in about fifteen minutes. We'll see who else gets to crash and who wants to crash. We'll roll through the matchups, give you the juice boxes. Questions across the board. I want to know what you think in the twitch pitch. I want to have I want you guys to know what is going on there. You go, David with a question basically about d c qw ish, So, who has the fourteen year old left back academy name for all of us to invest in his every three years? We have a seventeen year old phenom left back well, this is left back you. But that is a question for uh. That's a question for UH, that for Jason and for Maddie about next up when it comes to left back you, who else to keep an eye on? So we'll we'll pose that question when they come in. So left back you continues, that needs to be a T shirt with us. All right, here's your rundown of the matchups, complete with juice boxes. Charlotte nashvilleests he's going to start things off at two thirty. This is where we've got to find out who the officials are as well when it comes to all of the pro the pro refereeing assignments, and we will get those as well. So Charlotte is starting things off in the weekend match Day seven assignments. Will go over those once again. Coming up in a bit, we'll go over Lucas a Apala's in the middle, Corey Parker's your AR one, Kyle Atkins is your AR two, Calin Radoslav your fourth, Greg Dapka and Tom Supple your VA are and your A V A R. In this particular matchup, Charlotte at home even money plus one hundred draws A plus two thirty six Nashville SC is a plus two seventy seven and apparently Dean Smith is none too pleased with the development of Wolf Zaha, so it was interesting comments. Apparently Zaha has to grow into uh, he's got to grow into what's going on wilf If I could spell Wilfrid, wilf Zaha, so Wilfrid Zaha. So that there there were press conference stuff this week with the latest in Wilf Zaha. But obviously we'll keep an eye on that. But you know that that Wilf Zaha, it is uh, you know, he's out there and he's he is like the main gun that folks are looking at for Charlotte, and it's going to be up to Zaha to adjust to everything, you know, and all you've got to do is look as as far back as the matchup against Messian friends. They're gonna faul and they're going to be physical, and it's up for him to adjust, and it's also up to Charlotte to adjust to help see if pet Beel is going to help him be that secondary that secondary name, because it's you know, hey, wolf, go long and we'll get it to you. But when you're being physical and you're being fouled and he gets frustrated than who you're gonna have step up? So that's the uh, that's the quest right now for Charlotte. Charlotte is in the wolf Zaha offensive loop. Who's gonna help? And then when they help, does that free up Zaha? So right now Charlotte is even money plus one hundred Nashville a plus two seventy seven in your draws a plus two thirty six forty. I look at the times and I just add ten minutes. Now RSL hosting Lag RSL at a plus one o eight LAG, and the draw basically within the range of ERA at about a plus two forty two. Guido Gonzalez Junior, the man in the middle, Jeffrey Greeson, Ben Pilgrim, your ar's Thomas Snyder is your fourth Jeff Gamble and Cloudy you Badea are your VR and your AVAR for the other matchups there you're looking at, I mean LAG playing in the midweek RSL. You know, safe Haven at home. So I'm looking once again at the home side here at a plus one oh eight. But once again LAG played in the midweek. They're gonna have a quick turn. What does the lineup look like, how are they with their minutes all those kinds of things. I'm looking at RSL here Crew and CF Montreal. We're gonna save it Landy United in FC Dolls Crewe and CF Montreal Crewe naturally a huge favorite of A minus two thirty eight draws a plus three seventy three. Cf Montreal is a plus five eight. Alexis Da Silva's demand in the middle. Logan Brown is your ar oscar Mitchell Carvallo is your ar two. Nabil bin Salah is your fourth as sore in Steutschka and Robert Schat your var and your avar. Cf Montreal, what are you gonna do? Now? What you What are you doing with CF Montreal right now? I mean as I said, I will say it again. If CF Montreal wins at Crue, you will see me drink Diet Mountain Do in the air. That's where we are. I don't see a whole lot of promise in this matchup for CF Montreal. They ground out a result last time. It was not a win. It was a bit of a stunner that they that they drew Chicago. I don't know if that says more about Chicago or about c F Montreal, but it's crue and so we'll see what happens at a minus two thirty eight at seven forty Cincinnati and the Revs. Cincinnati minus one seventy nine. Your draws a plus three twenty one. The Revs are a plus four thirty seven. Pierre Loucals airs in the middle, Lee is Arfa Diego bloss your ars, Marcus Deliveri your fourth Advanderissevich and Tom Supple your var and your avar so Supple will be on his second match of the day as an avar Ava R and Charlotte Nashville Ava R and Cincinnati and the Revs. Once again, the Revs got they were fortunate last time out. The Revs were fortunate set piece from Carlos Hill. Once again. They've only scored three goals this year, not a whole lot of goals for for the Revs to have been scored this season. Going to Cincinnati as a decided underdog, We'll see what happens here, but obviously I'm leaning to the home side. One of the more intriguing matchups outside of Atlanta. Early starts at seven point forty Red Bulls in Chicago, fire at SI Stadium Red Bulls of minus one twenty eight fire or a plus two or plus three forty nine in your draw is a plus two fifty nine in that matchup. Jyra Marufo is in the middle. Corey Rockwall, Adam Winkowski your ars. J C. Griggs is your fourth. Jeff Gamble and Craig Lowry are your var and your avar. This one's going to be an interesting one. It's going to be an interesting one for a couple of different reasons. Is Chicago on the road or what are they like on the road? Are they for real or do they still have things to figure out on the road? Red Bulls, they need to get back onto the winning side. They get the chance to do it at home to minus one twenty eight. Defense really let him down last time out. They really let me down in fantasy. By the way, fix your fantasy teams if you have not in whatever league you're in. But yeah, how did Red Bulls respond after last week? How to fire respond on the road after what happened last week with CF Montreal? I'm thinking draw here. I think they cancel each other out or if it is going to be a Red Bull win it's going to be a tight one. Philadelphia and Orlando Purple team is a plus two to fifteen on the road draws a plus two to seventy one. Philadelphia is a plus one ten is mayor pec Mitch is in the middle, Gerrard Carder, Lebieu or le buis sorry, is your ar along with Eduardo Jeff Luis Diego Arroyo is your fourth units Morocci and Brian done your var and your avar. Philadelphia the Bradley Carnell to Philadelphia Union going up against the Orlando City team. By the way, conversations this week. Now again we went through this two years ago about the contract situations involving Oscar Pereja and Luis Moosey. So what happens there. That's a decision for the the hierarchy in Orlando to figure out what they want to do involving Oscar Pereja teams getting older. What resources is Luis Moosey going to have going forward? Do they wait till the end of the year, do they try and come up with some kind of a decision to lock him in that kind of a thing. So keep an eye on the Purple team off the field. On the field Philadelphia at a plus one ten. I think what we've seen now that Ty Barbo is back from international duty, we'll see what Philadelphia looks like offensively. I'm leaning Philly here seven forty five, which is seven fifty five, so that's a big fox. In pregame show, Austin hosting Portland at Q two, Austin a big favorite of a minus one forty one Portland scoring goals, they're to plus three sixty eight. Your draws at a plus two to eighty. Drew Fisher's in the middle. Chris Elliot, Ricardo Ocampo are your ar's, John Freeman as your fourth no relation, Ory Gonzales and Might camp Minor are your var and your avar in that one. Austin at home, got to get some work done Portland's scoring, so maybe the play here is a total if you want to avoid Austin at that minus one, or if you want to chase after Portland at the plus two to eighty. For the draw in ninety minutes, the totals over under two and a half is the over two and a half a minus one twenty eight. Over three is a plus one thirty three. Over three and a half is a plus one eighty seven. I like that one, so over under three and a half a plus one eighty seven. Keep an eye on that one in that matchup with Portland on the road at Austin, Helen Michelle. Houston hosting LAFC once again, LAFC in the midweek, going up against Messi and Friends. Houston favored at home, but it's on the plus side of the plus one forty two your draws a plus two thirty one. LAFC is a plus one eighty nine. Philip Duyitch is the man in the middle. Corey Richards and Justin Howard are your ars. Matt Thompson is your fourth. David Barry. We remember David Barry as a var in Atlanta against LAFC, but it was against Matti Bogus now at Krusos Soul and Claudio Badea is your avar in that particular matchup. So it's a test for Houston. Houston right now desperately looking for a win at the bottom of the West and LAFC coming off of playing Messi and Friends winning a grinder one nil in the midweek. Does Houston get it? We've been talking about who they lost, Ace Acha and Kataskia and you really didn't replace him. So maybe the draw here at plus two thirty one, just saying I seventy one Derby Sporting in Saint Louis City SC and with all of the problems that we've seen involving Sporting Kansas City, and we've talked about him a lot all week. Tory Penso, Catherine Nesbitt Brook Mayo, by the way, refing your ar segig Demianchuk is your fourth, Michael Radchuck and Meghan Mullen your your var and your avar with Sporting. Where are you going? Carrie's a Wagnin's going to be your interim going forward? Don't know for how long, don't know if there's going to be a big name named chief soccer officer. Don't know if you're going to have someone who's going to be brought in. Don't know what that whole process is going to be like. Catch the interview that we had with Daniel Sperry from the Kansas City Star on the network, and Sporting has questions, the time frame in which they answer them is going to be part of the palace intrigue here going forward. You're not going to have low and I believe if you're Saint Louis, so maybe it's another total match. I don't know if I want to go after somebody who wants to pick a winner in this one with Sporting and City, but that one's at eight forty at Children's Mercy Park. So we'll go ahead and we'll dive into the totals. Two and a half a minus one thirty six three a plus one twenty seven. Three and a half is a plus one eighty. Under three and a half is a minus two fifty. So if you're looking at two and a half over two and a half a minus one thirty six, under two and a half a plus one oh three, and that's when things start to shift. So if you're looking at uh goalkeepers standing on their head. Ten million retiring, by the way, uh that was announced by Sporting yesterday. I believe. So it is.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 3: It is going to be a ten millionals Sporting Kansas City going forward. I mean it had been already this year, but ten million officially retiring one of the great penalty kick stoppers in the history of this planet or any other planet. White Caps in Colorado at nine thirty or nine forty Vancouver at home at BC Place A minus one twenty they went through pumas. They went through it with Pumas in the midweek, so you've got that to come around from from Conca caf Colorado draw plus two eighty one and Colorado to win a plus three twenty four. Catcha Coraleeva, Stefan Tanaka front and Chris Wadam. You're ref and your ars photos bezakas your fourth, Timothy Ford is your VR, Joshua Patlack is your ab a var Vancouver traditionally tough place to play. Literally, that's the first conversation piece you should have in any of this. Tough place to play, and so Vancouver playing in the midweek, probably gonna try and grind this down to a halt. Colorado might have to do a lot of the leg of the legwork here, So maybe it's a draw. Maybe take the under on a total somewhere. Not anticipating a whole lot of goals in this one. The late game on Saturday night, San Diego FC hosting Seattle, our conversation with Nico Moreno caught up with him about it. You can catch that conversation either on the SDH YouTube channel late in the conversation yesterday and Yesterday show the last half hour, or you can listen to it on your favorite podcatcher because we pull that segment and post it separately. When we do Thursdays with Nico San Diego at home at snap Dragon, A plus one on a quarter draws a plus two thirty five. Seattle is a plus two to eleven, and so the crew for that one, Malik Badawi, Jason White, Felicia Mariskal will send a Mendosa is your fourth Armando via ray Al and Mike camp Miner or your VR and your avar. That's the second match of the day for camp Minor. He's literally going from Austin and Portland into the next room to get ready for San Diego and Seattle at ten thirty, so he sleeps in. Make sure he's got his red Bull or his caffeine or whatever with him because he's going from one booth to the next, back to back avars. So we'll keep an eye on stuff like that. A couple of matches on Sunday to look at NYC and Minnesota United. Let me see which I want to see which, let me see if this is actually going to be at the U twelve pitch in the Bronx or if they're moving it to Queens. So when the schedule pops up, I'll be able to tell you nothing like clicking on buttons and not having them behave all right, So it is on Sunday at Yankee Stadium, so it is in the Bronx. So it is a three ten start, three five and seven on Sunday on Apple TV MLS Season Pass Sunday Night Soccer. We'll get to that one in a bit. So NYC hosting Minnesota on the U twelve pitch at Yankee Stadium. Sergey Boyco, the man in the middle, Adam Garner, Johnny Facchini, Luis Diego Arroyo, the rest of your crew, your ars, and your fourth. Timothy Ford is your VAR. So he goes from being the nine thirty VAR to catching a flight first thing in the morning to go to Yankee Stadium. Actually, no, he's still VR, so he just goes over the room. Okay, remember I thought he was the fourth for a second, but Timothy Ford your VR. Jonathan Johnson is your av R. So Timothy Ford gets to sleep in a little bit, but he's there for the first match for VR on Sunday. I've got to go NYC here just on premise, just because of how difficult it is to play at Yankee Stadium. Plus one fourteen Minnesota United A plus two eleven your draws A plus two fifty seven in the composite five o'clock or five ten San Jose and DC United. And I think this was just one where the juice boxers were just like, yeah, whatever, because literally the numbers are the same except for the draw option in the composite with all the juice box purveyors. NYC Minnesota odds and San Jose DC United odds are identical. Plus what fourteen and plus two ten draws a little bigger for San Jose and DC at a plus two sixty six early afternoons start on a Sunday, DC having to travel. I can see what why San Jose's a plus one fourteen. I would lean the home team here. Sunday Night soccer Messi and Friends hosting Toronto FC. It's part of your life that you won't be able to get back, but you're probably gonna watch it anyway. Messi and Friends of Mine is two fifty six. Robin Fraser runs into the erector set buzzsaw to plus six twenty seven draws A plus three eighty six. San Jose's crew, Victor Reevos, Jeremy Keiso, Stephen McGonagall, Joe Dickerson is your fourth, David Barry is your VR, and Matthew Rodman is your avar. Rubiol Vasquez the man in the middle with Jeremy Hanson, Mike Nickerson, and Chris Penso, Daniel Radford, Jonathan Johnson. So Jonathan Johnson goes from the three o'clock game Yankee Stadium to get a game off to go to the Erector set game is the avar in Dallas Vasquez, Jeremy Hanson, Mike Nickerson, Chris Penso, Daniel Radford, Jonathan Johnson. So those are your matchups with You're with your teams there. But once again, Miami minus two fifty six in this one. Going over the standings just so we've got the four knowledge going into the weekend. In the East, Miami five matches thirteen points, Philadelphia Columbus both twelve points out of the blocks in six. Philadelphia's got the better goal difference by one. Of course, we're six matches into a thirty four match schedule. Chicago at eleven points. Charlotte, Nashville, Orlando each with ten. Cincinnati with ten gots five, six, seven, eight. Charlotte has more goals scored one the Nashville and their equal on goal difference. Orlando is third in goal different Cincinnati is fourth with a minus. Red Bulls right now at eight points along with NYCFC and Atlanta. Everybody's at two two and two goal difference means Red Bulls, NYC Atland United in that order. That gets you to twelve six point six matches for d C New England with their win last time out, first win of the year, four points ahead of Toronto and Montreal. Toronto and Montreal by the way four and two. Toronto has scored six given up twelve. Montreal has scored three given up ten. Western Conference Vancouver is on the top through six matches at thirteen point. Austin FC is at twelve. San Diego, Minnesota, Colorado each at three one in two goal difference being San Diego, Minnesota, Colorado, Portland and Dallas each with ten points at three to two and one better goal difference in Portland eight to nine. Right now is LAFC with nine points. Saint Louis City sc with eight San Jose at seven points. Once again, you don't know which one you're gonna get. RSL and Seattle each with six points, Lag with two points, Houston with two point wh's they're both at four and two, and that's why we've been saying kind of keep an eye on if once again you're looking at folks that might be looking for changes of address. We've already seen it with Laurent Curtwi, which was ridiculous, and now we've seen it with Peter Urmes. But Houston at oh four and two, LA at O four and two, LA has scored one more goal, so we're to the second tiebreaker. Kansas City one point oh five and one six goals scored, giving up two on average, and it's only scoring one on average O two and one O three and oho at home and away this season. So that's where things stand going into the match that we're going to talk about here with it Landy United and FC Dallas at Lanty United minus one fifty two at home against FCD. FC Dallas is a plus three sixty one draws a plus three twelve. If you get into the other numbers you want to get into totals and things like that. The over under over under two and a half of minus one eighty five three and a half a plus one thirty one, So they're kind of under selling it a little bit. They're thinking something too oneish four and a half a plus three hundred considering what happened last time. Just for giggles, if it ended up four to three again, the over hundred and six and a half is a plus fourteen to fifty. Once again, that's in the composite courtesy of our friends of odds Portal. And the question that we have is once again the conversation that we had with Ryan Figurret, where you have a young left back who has made his way up through the academy and he's been getting minutes, but it looks like he's going to be getting the start coming out of the blocks at left back. So then the attack that we know with Atlanta United down the right is right in the cross hairs of that replacement. Quoting the boss when she's referring to someone who is trying to either have fun in the house and have Zuomi's or needs to go outside and visit the uh, visit the trees and the bushes run run un run, run run run. Okay, he's still asleep. He didn't trigger that. But anyway, that's what's That's what I'm looking at. I'm looking at the left side of the defense for FC Dallas, the right side of the attack for at Lanty knight and how FC Dallas will help in the defense in that particular pattern of offense for at Landey knighted and then once again adjusted the adjustment. I figured it's going to be down the right hand side of the attack, Brooks, Saba, Midanchuk, Miggy, all of that down the right hand side, going up against a young left back for FC Dallas. How does Dallas then adjust to that adjustment? How does Atlanta adjust to that? So you figured there's gonna be some shading, there's gonna be some protection over there. Then how does Atlanta sit there and adjust to that protection and the shading from FC Dallas. So there you go. There, It is ricky looking at the schedule disappointing. The league had an opportunity to have a replaying of the first MLS match on Sunday Night soccer, and they picked miying me in Toronto morning. Look though I was everybody this morning. So yeah, so you get Sunday Night soccer and you're going with the you're going with Messi and Friends, And I guess I should look at the Did I look at the total on this one already? Because if you look at the the I know we looked at the numbers. Let me look at the total and see what the totals are in this particular matchup on Sunday Night soccer, uh over under Messi and Friends in Toronto two and a half of minus one eighty four, three and a half a plus one five. So if it gets to two two and you've cleared the plus one thirty five at the erector set, you're looking for four goals, you can get that at the plus one thirty five. Four and a half is a plus three fifteen. So if you think it's gonna go to three to two, you can get it at a plus four fifteen. Yeah, a plus three fifteen in the composite, so plus three fifteen at four and a half, uh it is three and a half a plus one thirty five and two and a half of minus one eighty four. Sometimes I just think they just throw numbers up there to throw them up there. But anyway, So not a surprise, everything kind of shifts around three and Messi and friends of the minus two fifty six in that one. In that matchup once again, folks in the middle, Ruby Elvaskiez, Jeremy Hansen, Mike Nickerson, Chris Penso, your VR, Daniel Radford, Jonathan Johnson, your AVA R for Atlanta it is Ricardo Fierro in the middle, Ryan Graves, Kevin Klinger, Benjamin Meyer your ars and your fourth Armando v Arials your VAR. Your AVA R is Jeff Mushik. So Armando v a Raal is your VAR in this matchup with Ricardo Fieriro on the board for uh being the man in the middle in this particular matchup, but for it Landy United. For me, once again, it's that first matchup going down the right hand side of the attack up against a young left back. What does FCD do to help shade and help with numbers and what does it Landy United to do when they find that numerical advantage and then find the open man. So that's what I'm That's what I'm staring at here. Hit it early, hit it often, and we'll see what happens when folks Sudjust that's what I'm staring at with that particular matchup. Let me know what's on your mind when it comes to this one as well. Other news in and around, Like I said, we talked about the MLS juice boxes. We talked about the Premier League juice box that are there, and all of the other issues that are attached with m Yeah, and all the other silliness and stupidity that's attached there as well. Let me go through the other news that is that is in and around this morning. Once again, we talked about Kevin de Bruna and there's a concern or just a wonder if he would be available for the Club World Cup or if he would be available for someone else in the Club World Cup. So that that to me is one of the larger points. So if it's at the end of the season to Bruna, where does he go and does it end up being someplace else that you're that you could end up playing for if you transfer in the extraordinary transfer window. That's the uh That is the other elements in all of this. Speaking of Manchester City, details of the clubs and this is from a PA media details of the club's legal challenge to the prems updated rules on commercial deals have been shared with their rivals. City launched the arbitration proceedings back on January twenty against the validity of the amended Associated Party Transaction rules, which seek to ensure that deals struck between clubs and entities link to the ownership or fair market value. The League is understood to have emailed clubs on Thursday to inform them of a statement of claim from City dated March twenty seven. The claim sets out the details of cities arguments against the rules. The Times reports that it criticizes the Premier League's treatment of shareholder loans under the new APT rules, saying that it is quote distorting economic competition between clubs. Times reports claims names Arsenal, Brighton, Everton and Lester of clubs who have had an unfair advantage as a result of how shareholder loans have been treated. APT rules originally introduced back in December twenty one following the Saudi takeover Newcastle rules successfully challenged by City last year. A tribunal found them unlawful on multiple grounds. The rules not City, including the fact that they excluded shareholder loans from fair market value assessments. Premier League consulted with clubs on amendments, sixteen teams voting on favor of the amended rules at a meeting last November. City launched a challenge to the amended rules. Statement of claim on Thursday linked to the challenge City in the Premier League of decline comment and so that's where that's where we are with Manchester City in the sport's highest court. And then I guess this is technically breaking rule and breaking news. It's going to hold fast track appeals next month as Leone tries to overturn the FIFA decision to expel them from the Club World Cup. Ass has said that Leon and Pachuca have separately filed appeals against FIFA's ruling that barred Leon from the Club World Cup because the clubs have the same owner. Club Laon has filed and this is the quote from the court. Club Leon filed an additional appeal against the decision by the FIFA Secretary General to be reinstated in the competition. No target was given for a verdict in the case. FIFA revealed plans this week for the one game qualification playoff between LAFC and Clubamedica if the ruling is upheld by cass alaw Alenze, once again still arguing their case that they should be Team thirty two cases being heard on appeal April twenty third in Madrid, though it is listed by the Guardian that its importance is secondary to the Leone appeal. Leon included by FIFA in the tournament draw in December, despite the pending multi club ownership issue drawn in with a group of Chelsea esperance of Tunisia and Flamingo. Whichever club wins the spot opens the tournament with a game against Chelsea in Atlanta. So I guess you know what that means. I guess that means we should probably check ticket Master and find out what the Club World Cup tickets are going for and if things have changed or if they are any different. Once again sliding down into a oh it was promoted. I was wondering why a Jim Gaffigan event was in the Club World Cup section. So we'll see what happens here, once again, finding tickets for the opener right now listed as Chelsea and Club Leone. Yes, I agree, and so get in price still at eighty three sixty five, so that has not changed, even though we're still trying to figure out who the opponent may or may not be. Let's bring in Jason here with twenty minutes to go. How much time? How much time we got your partner, as as much time as you need. Okay, just we'll go through the end of the show here. When you look at I guess the first thing is the news about Dominic chong Qui. Dominic chong Qui gets his deal and once again left back you is showing up for Atlanta United another contract.
Speaker 5: Crazy George Bellow, Caleb Wiley, and now Dominic chong Qui in a team that is in its ninth season, has already produced three youth internationals for the US and three players out of your academy in the same position. And it's not like, you know, there's something in the water about playing left back in Atlanta. It's a position it's actually kind of hard to develop. It's crazy, it's very very cool. It's awesome for dom a player that you know, I remember seeing with the U six teams when they won a national championship and he jumped off the screen watching those games and their run to that MLS Next Tournament title. And then last year, you know, you start to see him around the twos earlier in the year, and you never know, and sometimes you know, everybody's on different pathways. Sometimes guys make that connection really quick. Sometimes guys are able to handle it physically but maybe not emotionally. Sometimes guys have the composure and the technical skill but don't handle the physicality well. I think Dom is one of those guys that has been able to combine all of it. And once he kicked in the door with the twos last year, came off the bench a couple of times, was impactful every time he got on the field. Once he started to do that, he took the job and he never gave it back. And then this preseason, look, it's another opportunity. He signed to a pro deal in the off season, with the homegrown kicking in next year, and with the injury to Pedro Amador in preseason, Dom gets a lot of play time and he just fits right in, you know, like that's the thing is. You see him play with the first team in preseason, and Ronnie Dila talked about it all preseason. He just looks like he belongs. And it's something that Steve Cook mentioned last season consistently when he went up the next rung in the ladder. He didn't look overwhelmed, and he adjusted and adapted really well, really quickly, and it was kind of a matter of time, you know, with Pedro being a little bit slower to get back into the flow of things. The season, Dom kept getting opportunities and he kept doing everything that he could with them. And look, people can say whatever they want about last week. He made a mistake. He's a young player making his first start. Team gets punished for it. It happens he was very good before that. He was not the Dom that we've seen with the twos in the academy in that it's his first start. He's figuring it out the pace of the game. He wasn't prepared to start. All the different things that happen with that, but that moment is a moment, and it's one that I think back to. Caleb Wiley made that kind of a mistake in the Red Bulls game during twenty twenty two, and Gonzala Pineda said, He's going to be better off for making that mistake now than making it at twenty one. At twenty two years old, Dom's going to be the same way. So I thought the fact that he spoke to the media afterwards says a lot about who he is and his confidence level and what he's going to be, and that that was maybe what impressed me the most so far about Dominic chon Kui is on a night like that with the mistake that he made, he didn't run and hide. He spoke to the media, and that says a lot about his character. I was really impressed.
Speaker 3: Fifty seven minutes too, total tackles. It was winning two duels on the day on the ground, thirty two touches, sixty nine percent passing, and then Matthew Edwards comes in and runs the other thirty three minutes. And so now Matthew Edwards is I think one position away from filling out the Bengo card on the back line this year.
Speaker 5: And matt continues to impress. Yeah, he's played, I mean all across the back line. He hasn't played on either side of center back, but he's played right back, he's played center back, he's played left back. He came up as a six, and maybe we see him as a six at some point. You're really lucky with the guys that you're developing out of the academy, and I think it goes back to the original investment that Arthur Blank made to start the academy a year early and you've seen it pay off consistently. And now what you want to see as this club continues to grow and especially grow its depth, and not just depth in the first team roster, but depth as a club. You want to see more homegrowns come up, and you want to see more homegrowns play, and you want to see more homegrown show quicker that they're able to play at this level and contribute to the first team, because we've seen it around MLS over this last decade or so. Plus the clubs that are able to increase their depth and get contributions from guys they develop, and that's homegrowns, that's guys that they draft, that's guys that they sign and come through the second team. In a cap league, you have to have those kinds of contributions. You're not asking them to be MLS best eleven at times. I think, you know, Caleb Wiley showed that he was at that kind of level. I think Dom has that kind of potential that you'd love to see that, but you can't guarantee that you want guys to be able to come in and contribute and do like what you're seeing with Matt. You know, Matt is another one who signed the twos last year, wasn't guaranteed anything. That's something that he told us when he signed his first team deal middle of the last season. He didn't walk into the twos with that guarantee of a first team deal. It was we're gonna sign you, We're gonna pay you. We want to see what you can turn into. He's turned into a really dependable player at the MLS level. It's very very cool to see, and he's just one of the good guys. I hope he saw the clip that we shared from this week in training where this is a guy who, long term in his life, is going to contribute a lot to the sport. He's going to be a coach, he's going to end up having a long professional career, and you're already seeing him be a mentor in ways to a guy like Dom.
Speaker 3: So that's very very cool to see. What has study Hall been like for you getting ready for FC Dallas. What have you seen at the Children's South Care of Atlanta training ground this week? What are you expecting from Atlanta United coming off the seven goal car crash that ended up full points by the end of it.
Speaker 5: All, hopefully a fewer goals conceded. That's one thing that I hope that we see because that was not fun. The outcome was fun. The chaos was fun for people who aren't sweating through it the way that we were trying to call that game because it was a nuts Dallas is a team we saw in the preseason finale. You know, we got to see them up close in Mariatta. I think a team that plays in a very very similar way to Atlanta United. You've got different personnel, so there's a different flavor to it, but a lot of similar ingredients, and you're trying to get to the same kind of a dish in the way that you want to play. You want the ball, you want to play in a four to three three. You want to be very good with your counter pressure. You want to be you want to play a very high line. You want to make it very difficult for the opponent to feel comfortable. You'd go about it different ways. I mean, Luciano Acosta is a very different kind of player than Alexi Moranchuk. Both are maestros. Both are very talented on the ball. Alexi gives you more on the defensive side, Luco doesn't, so you have to make up that ground. I think at Land and center backs are better on the ball than Dallas's center backs, but Dallas's center backs maybe more athletics, so that high line they can do it and they cainge back and recover. We'll find out how athletic they are. And chasing a latte a lot, that's going to be an interesting battle. It's a game that you got to take control and I want to see a little bit more of that in this game. I think that's the next step for this Atlanta United team is and watching training sessions over the past few weeks, I think you're seeing Ronnie Diila and his staff really hone in on wanting to be better with the ball. Because if this team's better with the ball, you don't get into the weird games like you had last week. You don't have some of those moments where the opponent wins the ball from you, gets forward quickly and you're unbalanced. You don't have those breakdown moments, and you've got to be better in possession, and that's when we talk possession. I'm not saying just keep the ball. I'm talking about what you do with it. So how you build up, how you get past lines of the opponent, how you get through that first line of pressure, how you eliminate guys, how you make the wingers and the strikers say, man, I don't want to chase these guys all day and you break them. You want to do that, And when you start to do that, then you can do more and more and more in terms of controlling the I don't think we've seen enough patience from Atlanta United at times with the ball, and that's one of the next steps for me, is being able to pick your spots of putting your foot on the gas and going and put your foot on the ball and keeping it to work it into a better spot. I think that's the next step for this group and maybe we'll see some elements of that and that growth tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: What other matchups, Not that you're looking at nineteen matches at one time, but when you look at the rest of the schedule in Major League Soccer, what sticks out to you This.
Speaker 5: Weekend, I want to see Philadelphia and Orlando. Philadelphia went to Central Florida and smacked Orlando around earlier this year. Do you see some revenge from the Purple folks in that one? I want to see what Miami and LAFC look like with a massive second leg in concer CAF looming next week. How much rotation do you see from those teams? What do they look like? Are they looking ahead? Do they get caught in that regard? Same for Vancouver in La Galaxy for that matter. Austin in Portland is an interesting game to me. I want to see if Portland is for real, for real, or if it's just been a couple of good games. I still don't know how to feel about Austin. I think a lot of people have talked about, you know, what Atlanta's spent and how they're looking and where it is. I think Austin has spent a lot of money as well, and it's a very different conversation about them because I haven't seen as many of the positives. They've been better defensively, which than I expected, but they didn't spend their money defensively expect they spent the money to score goals, and they're not scoring a lot, and they're being kind of wasteful at times in front of goal. So let's see what that ends up looking like. But also, you know, I think when you look around the league this weekend, you have to look at San Jose and DC and the reason why it's history. You know, it's Sunday, late afternoon, it will be the It's the thirtieth season of Major League Soccer, and on April sixth in nineteen ninety the league started in San Jose. It was the Clash at that point, it wasn't the Earthquakes. Bruce Arena was there. He was coaching on the other sideline for DC. So that's actually really cool. I think you'll you'll see a lot of cool elements with that. That's one that I definitely want to watch. I haven't had a chance to sit down and watched the mini documentary that came out yesterday on Apple TV. I definitely want to spend some time with that because, you know, I remember that day I was in college at Uga, drove back home to watch the game with some of my soccer play and friends from high school because it was that big of a deal to us that now we were going to have a real big league of our own, you know, we had. We'd started going to Atlanta Ruckus games the season before, we had, you know, started to have a little bit of exposure to professional soccer in this country. That day changed everything for the game in this country. So it's very cool that the league put DC and San Jose on that date. I'm glad that they acknowledged it. It's very cool and it'll be cool to look back at it, because you know, like, I'm not doing what I do if that game doesn't happen, if this league doesn't happen, We're not hosting a World Cup next year, We're not hosting Club World Cup, we don't have Mercedes Benz Stadium with soccer in mind, all those things. It starts from April sixth, nineteen ninety six, when everything kicked off and everybody said that it wasn't going to work, And well it's worked pretty.
Speaker 3: Well, I think. So where did you end up watching the match? By the way, Oh, at home?
Speaker 5: Just watched it home, Okay, had friends over and watched it at my parents' house on Stockbridge. Man, Look that that was what we were you know that summer we of oh, we went to Damon's in Stockbridge and begged them to turn their satellite dishes to whatever sports channel Dallas at a game on on a weekend or on a midweek. We got to know all the satellite coordinates and all the different regional sports networks that Damon's could pick up, and we beg them to put it on one of the big TVs and uh watch games and they hated to see us coming. Wow. We gave them some of our money, so it was all good. Uh.
Speaker 3: It's it's been cool to see it grow.
Speaker 5: I mean you think back to that and you always have these flashbacks of how things were and you get thrown back into a moment. That will be one that I will definitely remember sitting and watching that game and being so excited to see teams representing US cities in a stadium that was full with national team players playing and what you dreamed that it could be and it surpassed every single bit of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Damon's a place for ribs, David, Damon's was great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Damon's had like it was the first like gigantic sports bar ish kind of thing like in Atlanta. I mean we were on the south side of town in Atlanta. You had Jocks and Jill's at that point, but you didn't have the gigantic screens that Damon's had. I mean, I think most of them had the same kind of format, like the one a Stockbridge had four giant screens and you had a little audio box at your table and you could pick which screen you wanted the audio from.
Speaker 3: Like that was amazing.
Speaker 5: In nineteen ninety six, You're like, what is this technology?
Speaker 3: This is unbelievable. Yeah, it was cool. Yeah, and then the food was pretty good. It was pretty good. Yeah, I went. I spent a lot of time at the Damon's at Underground, Yes, doing the same exact thing.
Speaker 5: Did they have the four giant screens at Underground?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay we had. We had, and we had the dial where you could, you know, change it to wherever you wanted to. And yeah, we were hounding. We were hounding the folks at Damon's Underground trying to get things watched on the satellite that everybody else was looking at us.
Speaker 5: Like, here's the satellite coordinates. You're showing two games on that on different screens. Put us put the game on this one. What is this league? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: Just please?
Speaker 3: Absolutely true? Yeah, we got the twos this weekend after Atlanta United and FC Dallas. It's MESSI and Friends to coming to the fraction on Sunday night.
Speaker 5: MESSI and Friends too is not coming. MESSI will not be there. He is not sending his kids, He's not sending anybody from Messy Land.
Speaker 3: Maybe his bodyguard can come since he's banned from games these days sidelines at Kennesaw. It would be great. Yeah, it's not. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's not a good look when the bodyguard is doing media. Don't you normally want to be low profile in that situation you kind of do. Just saying that seems weird. It's all seemed weird. I've kind of stayed away from that whole story because of that. But no, it's the two's have had a couple of good results but haven't gotten enough to show for it, with two two draws the last two times out, and there were a lot of good things in the game last time against Chattanooga. Potential to see some first team guys again who aren't getting time. Now that you're getting more guys healthy, I think you'll see, you know, guys like came in to Gushi or Jamal Tira get runouts with the twos and then look that I means Georgie Gonari is going to have to produce from the bench or produce in more limited minutes, and he did against Chattanooga with a couple of good goals. I thout Cooper Sanchez playing next to Will Riley. That was very good for Cooper and good step in his development. You'll get some of the academy guys back in the mix. Had a chance to see a little bit of training yesterday. Brandon Dunham, who's got off to a great start this season. He was back training with the group, John o'ransom and goal. I think we'll see him get some games a little bit this summer as you rotate guys around. But yeah, looking forward to it as always. I mean, if you're excited about the Dominic Chong Queen news, you should be paying attention to the twos because you'll see the next doms, the next Riley's, the next Brennan's.
Speaker 3: You might see Brennan in this one.
Speaker 5: You'll see those next guys coming through this Atlanta United two team. And I like to look so far of this team. You just want to see it come together and get some wins. And get three points instead of one and going into a shootout.
Speaker 3: For a second, you mentioned Chattanooga f C. I can't let you go without talking about Open Cup and the magic of said Open Cup and the absolute craziness of this past go around. We now have the round three matchups. We talked about them at the beginning, but twelve thousand showed up at Fort Finley for Chattanooga Red Wolves and Chattanooga f C. El Father Alito was an upset. What'd you think about Round two? That's fun?
Speaker 5: I mean the Chattanooga match was a lot of fun to watch. You're talking about something that we hadn't seen yet and something that one side of it has fought against from day one and the other I think is just kind of doing their own thing. It's been very funny to see how people feel about it, and very funny to see what's the socially acceptable way to feel about things when you talk about this matchup, which is if you know more of the deep dives behind the scenes, maybe those things change.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Red Wolves one look, you can be romantic about everything as much as you want. It was a great crowd and full credit to Chattanooga FC.
Speaker 2: For that.
Speaker 5: Finley Stadium is a great place to watch a game. I've seen a ton of them there. I've seen a ton of Chattanooga FC games. I've been on the opposing side of a lot of those games seeing Chattanooga play. This is a club that has done a lot of really special things, and they created a market that was desirable enough for somebody else to come in and want to start a team. That's a credit to Chattanooga FC. Open market and building markets to build the game. You want to see that, and the best teams are going to survive. And I think in these situations, and I think at times people run from this too much. These are the moments that take get to another level. And yes, a city like Chattanooga can support two teams at this level. Neither one is going to be at a first division level in terms of and I know USL, and I know promotion, relegation and I know all these things.
Speaker 3: They're not going to be.
Speaker 5: At a first division level of business in terms of revenue and potential loss of revenue of having another team in their city. As in Atlanta United as an LA Galaxy as an LA, Chattanooga is not as big of a market, So the dollars and cents are going to look different no matter what the certificate on the wall says. In terms of the level you're playing at, you can support two teams.
Speaker 3: And especially the way that it's set up.
Speaker 5: You've got what the Chattanooga Red Wolves have built in East Ridge, literally built it. They built the stadium. It's a great stadium to see games. We've been there, really enjoy what they've built. In a separate area of that metro, Chattanooga FC playing at Finley Stadium, a stadium built for Tennessee. Chattanooga Stadium built to host one Double A Football Championship games, which they've got plaques on the wall. A stadium that is a great asset to the city. I love that you have both, and I love that you had both represented on this night. You had a lot of red Wolves fans there, you had a lot more Chattanooga FC fans there. It's one of the biggest attendances that Chattanooga FC's ever had, one of their biggest attendances they've had in a long time. And you got a great spectacle and you got all the stuff in the Shenanigans afterwards, and it's great. You know, like that stuff's fun. It didn't get out of hand, it didn't get ridiculous. It's good that you had friction. It's good that you had fans running on the field waving flags. And I mean you can't literally plant a flag on a turf field, by the way, like that doesn't happen. But the symbolism of it, you had fans run out there and nobody did anything, and you had Red Wolves players run out there with a flag, and everybody wants to push and shove and make their statements and do their thing and all that, and you know, it is what it is, teams moving on and one team's not. And frankly, like when you start to get really down to the soccer element of it, I think at times and this is something that I really really stress and I get a little frustrated in the grassroots side of the game in that we get so hung up on being trendy or being what some people say is cool, or having a great logo or having a great T shirt or having a great slogan or doing cool social media. I get it all that part. It's an element of branding. It's very important. You gotta win, you gotta win games. You gotta win championships, you gotta win trophies. Why is Atlanta united with the expectations that they have because they won quickly and now they haven't won in a while and people are antsy. Chattanooga has had opportunities to get close to winning things. Chattanooga FC, they've had the opportunity to get close and they haven't enough. They need to win. They're at levels where they can win. You know, we have this conversation about forward Madison in US League won a lot. They do amazing stuff with their branding. The Flamingo stuff is fun, it's great. They do cool jerseys. Sometimes they're not so cool, but they do a million of them. Yes, they have more jerseys than wins. Like, what are we doing with that? Like, it's got to be about the soccer and it's not about the posturing. It's not about the branding. To me, that's part of it that can get you off the ground. You're soccer club. The soccer has to back it up. And we go back to the beginning of the conversation. There is no reason why you shouldn't see more players being developed in these markets outside of costs and outside of resources. And that's real. But when you're building a club, you have to think about building players, building teams and winning trophies. That's why you do this, not to sell t shirts. You want to sell some along the way, but that can't be the priority. It can't be the we're better than you, because we are whatever we say we are, we're authentic, Whe're this where that no no, no, no, win win stuff. That's what's going to determine it. And if you come in and you win this game, you get to talk for a little while. And there was a lot of talk for a lot of years about one club being inferior to the other.
Speaker 3: Well, the first time.
Speaker 5: They met, the red team won. So now the Blue team pick themselves up, go have a great season in MLS, next pro, make the playoffs, make a run, try to win a trophy, develop some players, continue planting your roots that you've been doing since two thousand and nine. And time you play in a game that matters against the red team from East Ridge, beat them and then you can talk and talk and do it. And then the Red team's got to pick themselves up and we continue and that's that's the beauty of it, right.
Speaker 3: But it's about the soccer.
Speaker 5: Too often in the lower divisions, we get too hung up on having a cool brand, selling a cool T shirt but now a nice scarf, having a crazy jersey. Win, develop players and grow the game, not grow the T shirt. Grow the game. That's what I want to see more of. And Chattanooga is a prime example where they've grown the game. But at times it gets a little too hung up on posturing about what's cool and what's not cool, and it just needs to be about You got two teams that are both at the third division level in a great soccer market that yes, one's been there longer than the other, and you had an amazing spectacle with so many eyeballs on it from around the country. Capitalize on that. Go get better players, go build better teams, Go win trophies.
Speaker 3: That's it. Our weekend starts later today. As a matter of fact, when it comes to.
Speaker 5: It, never stops. John, weekend is week It's all the same. At this point, Yes, my weekend already started. I was I've already been to the Bens and back. That's true.
Speaker 3: You were there for you were doing some really cool stuff with the Premier League side.
Speaker 5: I met a mascot. Literally, we got pictures to shoot to prove it. Okay, there is a mascot now the SDH Network and nineteen nine a game good interview with Carlton Cole west Ham legend. You're going to see some clips from that. You're going to see stories from that over the next few days. Network member Sophia Coopertino, Nico Leafy also working with that. You'll see their handy work throughout the weekend as well. Really cool to see west Ham coming to pay us a visit. Of a lot of people are coming to pay us a visit over the next few years, with a World Cup coming, with a Club World Cup coming, with Premier League Summer series coming, just like what Chattanooga's building and being a great soccer town in the United States, and no offense Chattanooga. I'm not saying that in a derogatory way. Please don't do it. Atlanta's bigger.
Speaker 3: It just is.
Speaker 5: But Chattanooga has shown that you can build a lot of really cool things in soccer in the Southeast, and Atlanta has done the same, different scale. But yes, so Atlanta is going to get a lot of visits, and I think Chattanooga's going to get a lot of visits off of that too, just like I think Dalton's going to get a lot of visits, and Gainesville is going to get a lot of visits, and Greenville is going to benefit from me. You got Ronald Daniel hanging out in Greenville. I mean, come on, these things are cool. So you're going to have a lot of people come in to pay visits. And west Ham is the one today and you're gonna see a lot of west Ham stuff throughout the weekend around Atlanta, which is very, very cool. So talk to Carlton Cole Meta mascot. Fun start to the day going to Merriston one of the Actually what's funny is one of the first places that soccer was ever played in this city was at the original mayrist School downtown, go way back to I believe nineteen oh seven. Yeah, one of the first places was at the Merris School. So we are they've moved their campus and we're going to the new campus and it's a place that I played back in my career in high school. And we're going to see one of the oldest rivalries in high school soccer in Atlanta with Saint Pias visiting Marist. We're doing doubleheader tonight. You'll hear John Nelson, you'll hear Madison Cruz on the call for both of those games. I will be there contributing as well. Then we got academy tomorrow morning. Myself and Joe Fryhoffer will have the U eighteen game as Atlanta hosts inter Miami, and In Madison and Jarrett Smith will have the U sixteen game at noon. Make our way down to the Benz six thirty pregame show, Abe, Gordon, Madison Cruz. At six point thirty, you will hear myself and Mike Conti for the game, and you'll hear us with Garth Loggerway just before seven o'clock nine game Odyssey app Full time Report, you'll hear John and Abe and who knows what else depending on what happens. Hopefully not seven goals unless they're all for Atlanta in this one. Oh, I might not have a voice if we have seven goals. And then we go to Kennesaw on Sunday for Atlanta and Miami.
Speaker 3: It is the the spring of soccer, which will turn into the summer of soccer, which is.
Speaker 5: It's just the NonStop of soccer Like let's just forget it. We're around the corner from everywhere at all times. That's NONO, the NonStop of soccer, the non stop of soccer. That's the SDH network. That's soccer in this region. And it's a lot of fun, if not tiring at the same time.
Speaker 3: That too. Thank you, partner, and I'll catch up with you offline a little bit. We're going to have a catch up with coaches and then I'll see you later.
Speaker 5: Sorry, not sorry for anybody I offended with my statements today.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, thank you partner. Bye, there goes Jason. So it's a chance to wrap things up here as we always do at the end of the week. Once again, he told he laid it all out for you as to what the week is and what the weekend is going to be, and I told you what it's gonna be like. Starting next week with Monday, we gotta match Fort Payne and Coahola Creek Tuesday. Drew Dickinson has West Roscyth and river Ridge both matches up at river Ridge Wednesday. Jason's hosting SDHAM Tuesday. Soccer's in session. We're gonna have Kaye Chimura on the head coach from Druid Hills on the girls side. Then coming back Thursday, it'll be our first road match of the year with Atlanta United two in Philadelphia Union two. And then next Friday, we've got a high school doubleheader that we have earmarked and we're just waiting to hear approvals on that. So that's another week of SDH. Thanks for coming byes. You always do. And since it is the end of the week when it comes to SDH, thank you. Michael Valverdi has always you know, we gotta let it go. We gotta let you know what's on our minds. Lay safe. Everybody will see around the world this weekend. Enjoy your time, enjoy each other, put plato plate safe. It's the end of the show on a Friday, which means we get to do this. The war was.
Speaker 2: The keys on the typewriter head sharp points to keep sticking into our fingers. The dictating equipment started asking us questions, and our beepers cent electric shocks just through our body like a cattle prod out in the warehouse. The trucks kept banging into the docks, not even thinking about stopping. Our frail bodies were strapped to the chairs, and our chairs were chained to the desks. Our please for justice were ignored, and the.
Speaker 3: End seemed near.
Speaker 2: But we busted our save driver's little bitty balls. We've charged high their break fortress. The streets are horsby guys cats Friday, Friday, Friday