Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey investigates on today's show of a very special guest. This will be a third episode in a three part series we have been doing, and it started off with the si opt to Mind War book, the kind of famous book. It was written by Paul Vallli and Michael Lokino, and then his follow up to that book, which is like a four arder page book. We covered that, but this will be part three. This will be our seventh episode in total, so you can go back and see some of the other subjects we've covered, such as Curtis Jarvin, Fort Bragg, Satanic elite pedal rings which are still around, and then just generally the sixth g Agenda. It's Andrew of the six g Agenda podcast, so it all goes together. It's not just six G which is right on the horizon. Maybe it's even closer than the horizon at this point, but really is that agenda of like almost sentient pervasive surveillance pallateer style. But it's something everybody should be concerned about a whereabout and afraid of really, because it's getting very strange and there's a lot of like the capacity of the government to really violate constitutional principles of being free of search and seizure and things like that. But there's a lot going on. There's the three books for if you didn't hear here our earlier shows, you should probably go back in and listen to those, because what Makino did is he like, after he had this kind of smaller document that was about ten fifteen pages, he wrote three books on the subject and they're all on kind of a different topic. But Andrew can talk more about that. So Andrew, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on again. William, Yeah, I super excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as far as the book trilogy goes, they kind of work off of each.
Speaker 2: Other in different aspects.
Speaker 3: One of them talks about the idea of manipulating the mind psyops mind war through and he mentioned the electromagnetic aspect to the brain that you can kind of manipulate mechanically, and so that leads into mind Star, which is where he goes in mind where I explain the mechanical, materialistic, physical side of that electromagnetic part of your brain. But there is a spiritual element to that, and this is that you know, god within man, you know, plasma technology of course within like the Theosophical Society, which I think is the same as of course the orbs.
Speaker 2: We see that, you know, I've been kind of getting into.
Speaker 3: I think that they're really just it's kind of like in the old days whenever they knew that the sun was going to hit have an eclipse and they had people sacrifice people and or else the sun wouldn't go away.
Speaker 2: They're doing the same thing with orbs now.
Speaker 3: I think that they understand how to do plasma technology and make them appear, and this goes along with this UFO idea. So that's part of the sy op to mind war aspect. I think that we see it every day, so it's good to read this to get some context for what we see pervading our life every day.
Speaker 2: So thanks for having me, and I'm super excited.
Speaker 1: Great, thanks for coming back. Those are those three books, So you say, the second one in the series is really a Kino kind of promoting his Luciferian satanic philosophy.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, and then yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: The third one is kind of like the remote viewing type stuff or what is it?
Speaker 3: So this one here is the one we'll talk about today find and this one is really the third book, but I think it's best to read this one next when you're speaking about the police state and you're speaking about syops and mind war. You know, the second one is more of an initiatory book into the Setian philosophy. This one is getting into now that they've explained what mind war and what it concentrates on. Fine far is about changing the future from a reactive to active society and what it is is. I mean, we're going to go through it, but every chapter, you know, human law, divine law, natural law. It talks about water, oceans, refugees, populations, children, so everything has a comment where essentially he kind of gives a you know, we can manipulate people off of each one of these things. So he gives a little aspect, a little footnote to each thing.
Speaker 2: So I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I almost think they're using it like a blueprint as we go through it. You know, towards the end we have the chapter called war is Peace sounds a lot to me like p through strength, right, So it gets interesting as we go through it.
Speaker 1: So he believed he's kind of continuing on that theme or agenda of like just total manipulation from all for good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's for good though, because we're gonna build a utopia out of doing this with people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So that's of course always what they look at it as is we you know, they're redeeming quality. Is this is all for the better of humanity, and it's all to create you know, god, men on earth, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So it's the same old story, shall be as gods and everything we're doing is actually for the benefit of man or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Right, yep.
Speaker 3: And like Alice Bailey says, you know, many are called, few are chosen, and it's okay, you know, if you may say it's unfair that a lot of people will die, but I have to remind you that this is just one of many of the soul's existences, and so this physical destruction of the body is like not the worst that can happen to man. So they're justifying the idea of the calling, and so remember that aspect because that's important, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So where do you want to get started.
Speaker 3: Let's see, Well, there's this preface where he kind of just gets into like mind war. He just talks you know, you can't really find this book online. That's the crazy part. I had to buy all three because only two out of three of them were online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Fine Far.
Speaker 3: Takes the three the other two things and just kind of mixes it together with the societal aspect of how we can mess. He calls it the fourth dimensional dynamic called fine Far, which is the subject of this book. Fine Far is not a static picture, but it's one in motion. It's a projection which is in constant harmonization with the mind war campaign. Right, So it's it's every aspect of life is just fair game for us to, you know, essentially use for a mind war campaign is all he's saying here. So he gets into this status quo and chaos. He calls it frozen in the headlights. He says, right out of the starting gate, conventional approaches to political problems solving are doomed to confuse and frustration, and there's no framework for solution and phased implementation. So he's trying to say here that, you know, essentially that's what this book is going to offer. So he just talks about rather the subject problem is treated as an amorphous, discrete incident of state or state of affairs, and so proposed solutions are designed and considered for immediate appeasement and gratification for interested parties. So he's saying that the symptoms, not the causes, are treated and the can and the can is kicked down the road. So just like our medical industry, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, When was this? When was his what was this book published?
Speaker 3: This book was came out? When did this come out? I want to say twenty seventeen, right before he died?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: So this is the last one that came out.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: So he gets into three headlights. There's three primary reasons. So the headlights are an analogy for I guess the things that you know, the symptoms or whatever. So he talks about nations, he talks about how there's no way out. There's one thousand pound canaries. The no way out aspect is that there's no practical solution. So for instance, like global warming may in truth be caused by conditions completely beyond human control and political and capability, instability and agitation is actually ultimately emotionally denial, denial in apocalyptic pant so a lot of this is written like he's just a crazy person. So whenever you read some of this, you're like, dude, this is really just it makes not much sense. But he speaks like he's encrypting some kind of you know, deep knowledge into all of his little words. So as I read this, I almost you know, I'm like, which parts are more important? Because he has aging here, and he says there are a lot. There are relative few cultures that are advanced enough to respect, love, and care for their elders anymore. Their fate is a lonely and neglected and miserable one. And so issue here is humanity's regard for its own creation and lineage, which must be relearned as much from the great civilizations of antiquity as restored in a future utopia.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: So each of these are just what we need to do to make this aspect better.
Speaker 2: And so he sounds kind of I mean, some of it sounds good, right.
Speaker 1: It always does. It's the old temptations and stuffio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll skip past kind of all this. I'm going to get to some of the meat of the matter.
Speaker 3: But as I said, he just writes kind of like a crazy person a little bit internally. The difficult the difficulty with the concept of eschatology. He starts talking about eschatology here is that it is necessarily raises the question of priority of God exists prior to creation? How could he distinguish himself or conceived creation? Is it possible for there to be a reason for creation and then necessarily requiring for some external reference her alternative, in which case no one creation cannot be entire creation. And so he just talked about a scatology and how we could use this for in the eternal law, for manipulating people into the preservation of order.
Speaker 2: He calls it, gotcha, who's do you know?
Speaker 1: Who the girl is? Who's the intro? Who Janet Forbes is? Is that his first wife?
Speaker 2: Did he have more than one? Did he have more than one? No, Lilith was like his main kind of you know.
Speaker 1: He dedicated this to a woman named Janet Forbes, who's there's a picture of her. I don't know who she is.
Speaker 2: Should look into that. I'm curious about that.
Speaker 1: It's in the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me look in the beginning.
Speaker 3: He talks about the Great Gatsby in the beginning too. It's kind of weird. I don't know, what do you know any kind of weird, like why he would include that in the beginning.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not too fir. I mean I've read it in school.
Speaker 3: You know, she looks like Janet f Akino is in here too, That's who it's dedicated to, So you might be right.
Speaker 2: It might have been.
Speaker 1: Janet Forbes's Janet became Janet Aquino.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, she looks a lot man, she looks similar to what.
Speaker 1: If she's part of the Forbes family?
Speaker 2: That would be cool, I was wondering. Yeah, she would.
Speaker 1: Hire into some pretty wild stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I've been researching some stuff about you know, this booker for like Joe Rogan, this company it's called Disinformation Company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kenneth Anger was a part of this company. Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of crazy because like the booker that's involved in this company does all this, he does a lot of big podcasters booking.
Speaker 2: So I've been kind of getting into that.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of weird satanic connections with a lot of these high up people.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's worse than you might think because Disinformation was started by a guy named Kurt Metzger who's a stone cold.
Speaker 2: Occult Metzger or.
Speaker 1: It's a different Metzker.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, because actually yesterday I found him. He's in that same place, this Information company.
Speaker 1: He started it. Yeah, he started there's a book called this Info. He sat down that Metzker. Guys. I'm sorry to Kurt Metzker. It's a different medskirt. I don't even know if he's around, but that guy he's interviewed some massive big wigs in the occult world, like Robert Anton Wilson who did all of the Illuminati cards and the inspiration for that, the Illuminatous trilogy. And also Metzker interviewed Genesis p Ord so that book as very close to that. And Kenneth angers around and that's the guy who books are Rogan No exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's my point.
Speaker 3: Like, so when you go from like a keynot to or Crowley to a keynot and then you kind of go from this mind wars and into the influencer world, it makes sense that you have people adjacent that are within these kind of major players.
Speaker 1: His name is Richard Metzker.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I was wrong there, it is, yeah, And I looked up that they were of course if they were related or not.
Speaker 2: One aspect.
Speaker 3: And here he says, if you control time, you control the gods. I think that's interesting. He talks about time equals gods here and he says the culmination of chapter two, what we'll get past that systematically incrementally this chapter has led to the simple identification, indeed, the expos of four D as the actuality behind all concepts and images of the of an ou god slash the gods. So in short, big G slash little G equate to the totality of manifestations of change in the OU.
Speaker 2: So he speaks in weird codes.
Speaker 3: Here as you read it, but essentially he's talking about if you control time, you can control the big G little G gods. So a mind warrior is a person that ends up kind of learning how to do this is what he's trying to say. So point being, when you look at chat GPT and you look at the symbol there in the middle, you have like the hexagram, which is what you find on Saturn, which is the god of time, right, but around it or chain links. So it's essentially in chaining Saturn, right, so in chaining time. So again you know when you look at like the j the guy who just got caught from the White House Correspondence shooting, he's on a carpet. It's literally the black cubes, just like the Black Cube of Saturn, which is about time, and he worked at JPL, which connects to this time, you know, traveling through time like Trump apparently did, right, And I just did this whole episode on you know, this Trump time travel theory because there is so much anomalies that they created to make it look like he traveled through time. But in reality, I mean you can you can change metadata on a tweet and make it look like it was tweeted in twenty twenty three, you know, like that Kechius Maximus account right right, wow, And I mean Elon Musk literally had that as his profile picture for a long time, so it's he's not even original, you know what I mean, Like it makes sense that that would be you know changed instead. Just to add to this, Trump's a time traveler kind of theory, right, and if he controls time, he's God, right, so you know it adds to that as well. So thought Crimes talked about right here, you know, So as it gets into the book, it gets a little bit more innocuous. He talks about let me not because he has a lot of fluff. So a person's denying, for instance, women's right to control the functions of their own body styles themselves pro life, while to the threatened women, they're anti choice. And of course, nations as a whole prescribe certain terms while prescribing others.
Speaker 2: Proscribing others.
Speaker 3: Whether you are a freedom fighter or a terrorist is a decision reserved to your friendly neighborhood thought. So it's saying like the thought police are going to decide whether you're a good person or bad person. At the end of World War Two, the Allies felt sympathetic to European Jews suffering from suffering during the war, so the United States decided to give them a new sovereign nation of their own. Despite the fact that it was in Europe that the Jews had suffered. There was no question of any European nation, even the vanquished Germany and Italy, giving up any of their own territory for this magnanimous purpose. That's kind of a funny thing that he added in there. Instead, it was decided to give the Jews a completely uninvolved third parties land that of Palestine.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what this has to do with thought crime.
Speaker 3: I think it's ironically speaking about the Palestine and Gaza's the first place that they kind of enacted Pallenteer, which would be the thought police later, right, So that's kind of ironic to me though, interesting and the thought police thing, that's a huge one with Palenteer and with this whole knowing if you know, because I just saw a video just the other day, I saved it on X, I might try to pull it up in a minute if you have some stuff to bring up.
Speaker 2: But they were talking about how.
Speaker 3: Essentially thought police and how you know, you may act like you're okay with everything, but it can read your mind and know that you're not actually going along with it.
Speaker 2: And so that's something that's kind of coming.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly what I'm always trying to talk about, that you know, it's not gonna matter if you're acting like you're going along with the regime, like in North Korea. I think they were given North Korea was the example they used. It was at the WEF where they were talking about how North Korea, you know, for example, they could have this technology that if you're not actually for the regime. They can read your mind and know how your thoughts, actions, and emotions are actually rendering, and that's the plan.
Speaker 1: Channon Forbes was Kino's first wife. She died in at age forty one, very young. No shit, she died in eighty nine. Yeah, so then Lilith came after. I think it's because.
Speaker 3: He dedicated Mind Star Mind ward of Lilith, and that was his first book. So it's funny that he dated his last book to his earlier wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's odd too, Like it's around the time he's at Wachuka too, which ties him to the same military base. Is like all these guys around TPUSA. Yeah, and a Valelli who's like a board member or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well exactly, I mean, you know, he's so crazy, And that's what I mean by you know, the uh, these.
Speaker 3: Are the current iterations of what he was talking about, and I guess some of them took the time to really understand what he was trying to say in a lot of these books, you know, but it's it's a it's an indoctrination once you read all this and you start thinking this way. This definitely is worded in a way where you know, it's getting you to believe in this ideology.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Did you see today that Trump said in eight or nine years they'll get out of the office.
Speaker 1: I did not, But I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: That's that's all I'm thinking about that.
Speaker 1: I think that he's externalizing a lot of confusion and chaos and like deliberately, like I don't know if he's really all their mental but like you can't you can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So on page one hundred and four, you've got to get this far in here to kind of get some real information. He says, what we do as a geopolitical analysis firm, Stratford provides valuable context to global events that empowers businesses, governments, and individuals to confidently navigate an increasingly complex international environment. Found it twenty years ago around the principle that transformative world events are not random or in fact aren't in fact predictable. So he's talking about a company that was essentially it and like Palentteer, it takes data and it kind of predicts what could happen, and so it leverages a deep understanding of history, politics, geography along with our unique methodology, and so he talks about globally engaged individuals from the Fortune five hundred companies, universities, and organizations across an array of industries turned to stratf for objective geopolitical analysis and forecasting that reveals the underlying significance and future implications of emerging world events.
Speaker 2: So it's funny.
Speaker 3: This Stratford company seems to be one of the first iterations of kind of a pall Andeer oracle kind of situation where we're we're gonna we're gonna forecast what's gonna happen, and we can kind of pokeing prod certain buttons and see if it works.
Speaker 1: You're you're touching on these different corporations that have influenced the major culture. Because the guy from Stratfor is connected to Jones.
Speaker 2: Really yeah wow, here called it info Wars for a reason. I mean, how.
Speaker 1: Stratfars in Dallas, or it's in or it's in Austin the history of Stratfor is very strange.
Speaker 3: See, because I just was saying the other day, I was like, how could Alex have known thirty twenty seven years ago to call his company info Wars when you have mind Wars just kind of being made.
Speaker 2: Nobody knew about that, you know.
Speaker 1: The world's leading geopolitical intelligence forum. That's what it at least was back in the day.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know that Jones was connected to that.
Speaker 1: That's so clear. God, there's some connection between Jones and Stratford, and it's in my mind somewhere for It's very opaque. It's not like overt. Yeah, there is some connection. I have to remember it. Let me see if you find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I see Nefin there talking about jd Vance and Erica Kirk looking like brother and sister.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, the Janet chick that he dedicated this to looks a lot like Erica Kirk. Janet Aquino like, she looks just like her, kind of kind of pretty, not as crazy looking as Lilith is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really she looks actually kind of semi wholesome moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to say that his first wife was actually like Christian or something. If not mistakennic, let's see Alex Jones and Stratford.
Speaker 1: Exam. This is not my article, guys, this is somebody else. I knew that there was something here. Investigation published in twenty twelve operational connections to Stratford Strategic Forecasting and private and intelligence firm headquartered in Austin. That's where Jones is. That is. The allegation sparked a series of responses, counter allegations, and events that raised questions about the relationships between alternative media, private intelligence firms, and goverment agencies. They started in Austin in nineteen ninety six, right around when Jones started his media career the same year ninety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Mine Wars was written right around ninety six. I mean, I want to say the book itself, the actual book came out right around then.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 3: So that's crazy because right here it talks about what they did in their methodology. Here are analysis can begin with a flood of open source information. Then they filter out the noise and unearth emerging paradigm's, challenge assumptions and reconcile conflicting truth. So imagine like social media, right, they do the same thing on there, and they're data collecting our reactions so they can kind of, you know, course correct for the propaganda.
Speaker 2: It seems like it.
Speaker 1: Was released in wiki leaks that there was a Stratford Jones connection.
Speaker 2: No shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So February twenty seventh of March twenty twelve and Forrest published at least a dozen stories with Stratford Stratford emails in their headlines. The volume of Stratford related content was unprecedented for the site.
Speaker 3: No wonder he was hammering on that Hilary Clinton aspects to WikiLeaks.
Speaker 2: He's like, don't look over here.
Speaker 1: Stratford email mentioned Jones, and email stated that the government should release photographs to shut down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck.
Speaker 2: Glenn Beck, huh. I never really listened to him. What was he all about? Did you listen? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Don't follow them. I don't listen to Jones anymore. I went through a Jones period, like or after nine to eleven, but then I'd had enough. Yeah, I still I kind of have enough. He's so ever present that I don't have a choice but to listen to him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like he shows up my social media. But I mean some of the stuff that he's done recently is just garbage. It's gobbled.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, they shut down.
Speaker 1: And conspiracy smack type stuff.
Speaker 3: No topic it had to be getting to him that nobody's taking him seriously anymore, you know, recently, so they're like, all right, let's shut it down, shut.
Speaker 1: It down and restart, rebrand, just like Tucker.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what they do. I think Tucker is the next iteration of the whole thing. You know this everybody's pushing for this third party with Tucker leading it, just like I've been saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe somebody in the chat knows more about the Stratford connections, but.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I'm gonna have to add that in with my Disinfoco episode.
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah, there's that one article. I think this is one of many articles. I think that there's like other articles about this.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll be digging into that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because I know that well, I know like Mappin, that billionaire Mappin has a connection with Candice and him via the lawyer or something they share for like, you know, his Sandy Hook situation, and uh I think she received yeah he got Yeah, they both have the same lawyer with the Sandy Hook situation. And then John Mappin, who introduced her to Charlie Kirk, is somebody where she gets connected with like Charlie from a long time ago, but yeah, very crazy and you know her dad was that like Sandy Hook is a maintenance guy or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something weird like that, Alex and Alex Jones hire a CIA Stratford agent as his editor, Like this is what's going on? Yeah, no, it's like crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, you see, they're trying to say that there was a guy within Info Wars that was sabotaging Alex Jones show trying to like divert it to somebody else within his organization. That just came out recently. I forgot his name. It's like Mark or something. I don't know the people that work at at uh in for Wars. But so it gets into the Hudson Institute after this. Do you know anything about connections with that?
Speaker 1: No, but Hudson Institute pops up a lot, and also the world government, World federal government is heavy CIA stuff. Like one of the founders of Operation Mockingbird started that his name Okay, he had a funny first name. It'll come to me, but he was he was heavily involved in that. So it's interesting to see a Keno mention that, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets into uh, I'm trying to see if there's any Tavistock in the Hudson Institute.
Speaker 1: World Future Society.
Speaker 3: He talked about Hudson Institute challenges conventional thinking and helps manage strategic transitions to the future through introdis plenary studies in defense, uh, international relations, economics, health, cars, healthcare, and technology. So, like you said, the mockingbird situation makes sense that would come out of here if they're focused on conventional thinking.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that he mentioned stratfor in this book. Incredible. Oh yeah, he's promoting stratfor. That is like disinfo or something like this.
Speaker 2: He talked.
Speaker 3: He talks about the military industrial complex being the reason why JFK got killed because the day after he took him out of Vietnam or something, they like, you know, killed him or something something close to that. Uh, maybe it wasn't the Vietnam but Bay Pigs one of those where he said that the military industrial complex killed him.
Speaker 2: And I thought that was kind of crazy to say in a book.
Speaker 3: You know, right as a general, you know, for the military to say that it was the military industrial complex that killed the president surprising. I didn't expect to see that in one of his books. So the CIA, it talks about uh, contrary to its popular images a behind the green door tree for it. The Central Intelligence Intelligence Agency both publishes and makes web search available vast quantities of information Pert's website, unclassified current publications to basic references reports the maps. So it says the World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, and so it should be added that the DOS and CIA also attempt to be responsive to public requests for specialized FOYA formalities and simply send them a letter with your question. So he's just kind of advocating for the CIA a little bit. He's so, Yeah, they got a whole database. You can get all kinds of info from them.
Speaker 1: The guy's name was cord Meyer. He was one of the top guys from the CIA, and he's one of the United World Federalists. Like I think it's associated with the WFS, the World Federalist Society Future Society.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I've heard of that. I didn't look into that very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's UWF as World, United World Federalists as what. So it's overlaps. But he's a very interesting guy's a whole other story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I've been did you.
Speaker 3: I'll have to send you this thing about just because it's off topic, about to send you this thing about Epstein. And do you know about like Leslie Epstein and Philip Epstein like from Hollywood got indicted for like communism and Hollywood by the Warner brother.
Speaker 1: I've heard of that name. Yeahs, I've heard of Leslie Epstein's. There's a lot of Epstein's.
Speaker 3: Well, Jeffy no, but Jeffrey Epstein's dad, Seymour Epstein, went to the war in forty one and then it was his history was done. And then in nineteen fifty six, right after Philip Epstein got indicted in Hollywood, he disappears or he.
Speaker 2: Died rather from a heart attack at forty two, and.
Speaker 3: Then Seymour Epstein out of nowhere gets married that year over and you know, the Coney Island and has Jeffrey Epstein. This was the father of Leslie Epstein who wrote the book King of the Jews. So it's like a weird like cross, like they look like brothers. So I don't know, it's just a little thing I would look into with.
Speaker 1: I think jeff was born in nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 2: Jeff Epstein was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jeffrey Jeffrey Epstein, the Jeffrey Epstein. Oh really, yeah, Oh that's that's well.
Speaker 2: I wonder how they why, I mean, you can't trust much.
Speaker 3: Maybe fifty two, I said fifty six. Maybe it was fifty two, because fifty two I believe he gets married and then Coney Island he moves there and then has Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: It could have been fifty two.
Speaker 3: So I have to double for a year because it's very close to what you're saying, So that really runs into the timeline.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Philip Epstein, you know, apparently died.
Speaker 1: January twentieth, nineteen fifty three. Jeffrey Edward Epstein.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: And then I wonder when when did Seymour Epstein get married?
Speaker 1: Well, let's find out. Let's see if he happened.
Speaker 3: He got married, just because I'm curious, But you got married, let me see here, nineteen fifty two. Yeah, so that's the year that And then now watch this, when did Philip Epstein.
Speaker 2: He died of a heart attack?
Speaker 3: And that's so crazy that one of the Warner brothers testified against this guy nineteen forty. Is this the same guy? I'm not sure if this the same guy. I'd have to see. But it's crazy that that one of the Warner brothers testified against these guys for communism.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty two he dies.
Speaker 3: So Philip Epstein dies in nineteen fifty two at age forty two from a heart attack. He was one of the people who co wrote Casablanca.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Like the Epstein's came here from Germany co write, you know, they go to Hollywood co write Casablanca, and then all of a sudden people start pointing at him. There's a huge political turmoil in Hollywood for communism. And then he dies of a heart attack that same year, the Seymour Epstein guy, it's almost like his identity got used, even though he died in a war or something. And then boom, he gets married, goes to Coney Island, has Jeffrey Epstein, and he had already had Leslie, and so that's why it's like, what's up with that, you know? And then Leslie writes a book that Leslie writes a book about like Donald Trump essentially, or is somebody like him, I don't know, some odd stuff, man, some odd stuff.
Speaker 1: It's so strange, man, it is so freaking strange that you mentioned Stratford and disinfo because that's like one of the lesser known thing about Rogan. It's not just his connection to the Epstein network. It's like he is tied into Satanist's brow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was at that one.
Speaker 3: He was at that one guy's wedding, and that was, for a the longest time, the only kind of evidence you had.
Speaker 2: But then the Disinfoco kind of really opens it all up.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but he has this one guy, he's a repeat guest on there. He's very close associates with Damian Eccles of the West Memphis three.
Speaker 3: So it's like yeah, shit, okay, yeah, and you know a lot about the West Memphis Three. I remember I spoke out a turn on that thinking that they didn't you know, that they didn't do it, but they definitely Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're convicted at law, Like I understand what convictions mean. That means that you've gone through the process. They're actually strange because they've been convicted twice. And I would argue I probably know more about the West Memphis three than even the lawyers who worked on it back in nineteen.
Speaker 2: Ninety sixty, right, I mean, you have that back.
Speaker 1: Because they just moved on, Like I have the long range view that looks back through the whole case, right and just you know, prosecute and move forward.
Speaker 2: Man, some more evidence comes up. Get there, ass.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this when I when I published my first when I published my book about the West Memphis Three, I was a very you know, small group of people who kind of understood the case, like because the public believed that he was innocent and he was railroad for a crime he didn't commit. But once I published that, they took my book and they put it up on the Arkansas Supreme Court website. You can actually go through the wayback machine right around twenty twelve, so they the Arkansas Supreme Court recommended my book as the book about the West Memphis Three.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's kind of like a feather in my cap. I have a screenshot of it somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Echols is close to this guy. It's called there was a show called Midnight Climax or something like that. I've heard it, yeah, and the guy's name is.
Speaker 3: I think it was LaVey's grandson's wedding. He was at two or son, there's a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it wasn't that. I have to find a guest name out. It wasn't Midnight Climax. It's something else, Purple Midnight.
Speaker 2: Well. Ben Gertzel is another weird one, Like you know that.
Speaker 3: That guy's a weird guy to have on and he was in the Epstein files, like you know, pretty it seemed like talk to Epstein a pretty good amount.
Speaker 1: Midnight. The guy's name is Charles Duncan Trussell and he did something oh Midnight Gospel that featured Damien Knuckles.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, dude, Duncan Trustle's connected to him. So that's crazy because my favorite episodes for the longest time before I got real deep into this kind of like started to wake up a little more was Duncan Trussell and Joe Rogan episodes and Duncan Trustle will come on and he was He's very uh, man, it's hard to explain. He's like the weirdest like hippie mixed with like Buddhist kind so deep at it though, like it really makes you like, man, I love how he's talking. Uh.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where it's.
Speaker 3: Like but then now I've kind of looked back and I'm like, man, that the dude's an idiot. But either way, that's crazy. I had no idea he was connected to them. Doesn't shock me at all.
Speaker 1: Though he was featured in the Midnight Gospel ecchos was kind of in a positive way, so like the I think the Hollywood people have been involved in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when you say Midnight Gospel, it rang a bell. But I did not connect Duncan Trussel. But now that you said that, I know that that was his show. Yeah, that was his show he made. And I didn't know he had echoes in there.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you want to have a bad And he was on Tim Poole and Tim Poole just like log roll for Ecchoes the whole time. It's kind of it is outside of this, but it's not the reason that it's not outside of this is because there isn't a cult, a culted underground of a Kino involved in TPUs a modern type stuff disinformation to rogue in Midnight Gospel, West Memphis Street to Trussel. So there is a something underneath our common culture.
Speaker 3: They're trying to generate a culture, and they're pointing I believe they're pointing at design as called in like the whole like you know, the Jewish Hollywood and all this to trying to really drive this culture more into being the normal one. Uh you know, we're yeah, we're not going to get a better alternate to what we already have been given.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, wow, yeah no, So there's a lot there.
Speaker 2: It's very related though.
Speaker 3: Every influencer I believe is the next generation of this same kind of mind war campaign. So that's why it's it's good to cross reference with what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: But that's why they get elevated. That's why these guys all of a sudden they have a million freaking followers on YouTube, is because they're part of the club. They're called part of the club. Man.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: So it talks about false flags here as well. He just kind of defines it covert attack stage to appear conducted by a nation or group other than oneself. They are used to attack one's own territory in people, as George Orwell indifferently observed in nineteen eighty four, domestic populations emotionally reject believing that their own governments would kill Some are even many of them merely to excuse attacking a foreign target such as appalling not just routine, but unremarkably so, so that's all he had to say about it. So it's he didn't say it's a bad thing necessarily either. You know, he's not saying this is deplorable, we should never do it. He's saying no, I mean, the population kind of rejects the idea that we would do that, almost to give it credence that we should. So my more contrast, talks about the enemy as a definition. Humans are not harmed nor their property destroyed, because they're never defined as the enemy. Rather, the enemy is the probable situation itself against which all involved humans are in alliance to overcome. So that's a weird definition. It's an odd definition. So what does that even mean? The enemy is the problem situation itself. That reminds me of like my you know, the hive mind kind of like idea, you know.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he talks about the aristos here a little bit more, where we kind of try to define it last time, and it was a little bit, a little bit hard. He says that mcavelly is combination of virtue and occasion resulting in Ordini.
Speaker 2: Dude, he uses crazy words.
Speaker 3: It would be quite possibly to limit the mind ware campaign campaign to this implicit practicality of aristos and he again doesn't give it a very good definition. See, it's this ultra vague vagueness that they use that really just makes me, you know, because you can't honestly, Mind Wars is the main book that you can draw a lot out of. The rest of these are kind of just like him, musing, musing as he writes, that's what a lot of these other books are. It's like you're stepping into a psycho's brain, right.
Speaker 1: It's one of the kind of central components of a lot of Satanists is getting into other people's minds and mind control. So it even pre dates this kind of system type of thing like MK ultra. But you I've read I've had the misfortune reading a lot of Crowley in Lovey and a Chino, and it's always like mimetics, subtle, you know, get into the unconscious. Uh. And it was a neuro linguistic programming, so people don't know they're being influenced, so it's just kind of dark influence. I've actually a book did a book discussion with a guy who wrote a known psychiatrist who wrote a book called Dark Influence. And you see this, like LaVey had books about my control. They were all into it. Marilyn Manson too, they're all and and Echols for that matter.
Speaker 3: And it's how you it's how you speak, it's the way you talk, it's how you know. It's the shortening of words and just different things like that that really gets in your brain. Yeah, that's why I don't like to, uh, like, I read the Have you ever read the Satanic Bible.
Speaker 1: I've read everything, dude, I've read the Satanic Bible. I've read like what else whatever LaVey has written back in the day. And I didn't understand that number nine, his number nine and stuff like that. I wasn't aware of that. Now I understand the power number and all that.
Speaker 3: And that's where the nine A comes from, right, that's the whole old nine A and everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine gates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the power. It's like the most powerful number before the numbers start repeating themselves exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because like in astrology some of the New Age philosophy, you'll read that nine is the uh it lasts imperfect number before the perfect, so it's like kind of venerated in a weird way. But it seems to be that nine would be almost implicit of the Luciferian false light because it's not quite the perfect, it's the imperfect, and so it's kind of a weird thing there, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, bring up Leve. He has like the nine dictims of like Satanism, you know, so it's like they're not eight, there's not ten. And that's the whole thing about eleven is like it skips over the perfect number ten, the dryad or whatever they call it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's like it's like double masculine two, which seems to be makes sense that.
Speaker 2: It would be part of the left hand path.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So, you know, there's one point where he talks about the left hand path as a matter of fact in here, and he says that, you know, it's been kind of looked at, you know, bad, but you know, making yourself one as God is not like a bad thing. So he kind of justifies the idea of making your you know, doing the left hand path when it comes to you know, witchcraft or satanism.
Speaker 1: They all do, that's all. They're all making it good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets into this, this idea of the pyramid structure, where at.
Speaker 2: The bottom of it is here, hold on, let me get to it.
Speaker 3: Here at the bottom of it is homeostasis. And the way you achieve that is, of course at the very top, we'll skip to the top. Here there's parapolitics, right, and then you know above that would be agathon or the good, and so there's the archetypes and pure vision. So they use the archetypes to kind of manipulate you at the top, and then down below that would be thinking, which would be your thinking, right, So they use archetypes to thinking, and then below would be believing, right, So they get you to believe in things, and then of course gets you to imagine things at the bottom, which I don't know what that has, it's pretty much the same thing. And then of course achieving homeostasis. So it's a top down kind of pyramidal structure that he and of course at the top is like a son almost like a god, which I believe that he looks at it as each initiate would be that, right, So each initiate puts down the the pure vision to change your thinking and believing, and then of course now you achieve the homeostasis, which is control.
Speaker 1: Right, it's all the same, man, it's all the same. Everybody shall be as gods. There's no god but man, luck Crowley. These guys are all similar. That's why they have to break off and start their own religion because they're thinking it's too similar. They have to kind of rebrand it almost. But in all the core philosophies and ideas are still.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I know this better than you do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it the way I know it, you know, And they reword it their way. But it's the same thing, and it's different yep, Like like Ben says, you know, it's just a different pig with a different lipstick on, shade lipstick on.
Speaker 1: Indeed, there's there's that is the truth.
Speaker 3: Uh So here I'm almost to this one kind of interesting part that I found War is Peace I kind of talked about a little bit ago.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It just goes into George Orwell and how he kind of how he had it right. And this kind of double think, this double speak, and this politics it together kind of gets people to kind of come against one enemy, and we forget about the problems we have here at home, and so war ends up being peace in the homeland because we've got somebody to go after. And that's why we're always in a perpetual state of war in America, because we're not focusing on the degregation going on here as much. It's getting hard to ignore now, but for a while it worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, La looks like a third world country. It's a total dun't. They can't even pave the roads, like at a basic level, Like I've literally seen the civilization like circle the toilet. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I know, I was there.
Speaker 3: Last time I was there, I think it was in twenty sixteen, and so it was right before it kind of really got down trodden after, you know, during COVID and after.
Speaker 1: They literally have like shutdowns on the freaking freeway so you can't get on the freeway. They shut it down and like just do circles like it's from a scene in The Joker. I'm not exaggerating. The police are incompetent and incapable of like ameliorating the problems, and there's no political will to do it. They're not tough, they're weak, so.
Speaker 2: And they want it. They want that kind of society because I.
Speaker 1: Think they want to destroy the society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to society, yeah, because then once you get that, you have a reason to institute the police state.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, you need people begging for it, like Kissinger Stead. You know, they'll be begging for the you know, National Guard on every corner, That's what I mean. You know, guns on every corner. That's something mentioned in this book as well. Guns on every corner is some thing that would make things a lot more safe and a lot better. So this is their idea of making a good world.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, it's incredible. They haven't fixed like you know, part of the city burnt down, Pacific palacids. They haven't fixed it at all. That right, So that's the agenda. The agenda is to destroy.
Speaker 3: It, burn it all down, sure, yeah, and build this metropolis. Here we are on a page one, sixty sixty six towards the end, and as I said, it seems like as you go through it, it's the progression of what we've seen in our society where it talks about wars, peace and not long after this techno state. The nineteen sixties political science circles was increasingly speculation, indeed, anticipation of an impending eclipse of the centuries familiar nation state frame of reference by a new monster called the multinational corporation.
Speaker 2: So the largest business ventures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in the sixties, I guess corporatism started to grow out of World War II too. There's a lot of people that think that the Nazis took a lot of their money that they had and started these corporations, and so this corporatism consumerism kind of started to grow after and if you think about it, it leads to the fascist state that the Nazis kind of started. And where we're at now, where you know, meta Facebook, can you know censor you? Because they're a private company, right, So that's your way to get this fascist kind of state where if the government can't do it, then the private companies can.
Speaker 2: And so I think that this kind of started after World War Two.
Speaker 3: But point being, he starts to kind of lay out this growth of this movement, and he said, as the decades rolled on, the spectrumdeed materialized, but along with the came a derivative, arguably even more sinister, the transformation of human values into technological ones. So Traditionally, the biological human being has been the substance of society, whether individually or in mass. But along with the proliferation of computers and smartphones and other population pervasiveibernetics came the gradual revaluation of humans not as users of, but as used by these appendages. So he talked about the conquest of organic life by inorganic machines has long been the staple of science fiction like I Robot, The Humanoids, and Battlestar Galactica. But what parents and educators are suddenly worrying about is something much more subtle and unnervingly science fact that iPhone suckle generations are growing up conditioned to process thoughts more like the machines who are increasingly their actual babysitters, friends, and teachers. This transition from organic analogic to inorganic digitalogic sacrifices in tangibles and abstractions for the speed and precision of either or simplification.
Speaker 2: So he's one hundred percent right here.
Speaker 3: Along the way, the metaphysical divine soul of the individual human being is first ignored and then disregarded, finally intentionally destroyed as an irrelevant obsolescence. So he seems to pose against this in a weird way. That's kind of interesting. Even the most venerable university is besieged by a generation of students, desperate for a foothold in the increasingly competitive and shrinking technological job market, are neglecting the humanities in favor of career practical curricula. So he talked about orwell, by twenty fifty earlier, probably all real knowledge of old speak will have disappeared.
Speaker 2: The whole literature of the Yeah, this is a quote.
Speaker 3: From that book of the past will have been destroyed Shakespeare, Milton Byron. They'll exist only in new speak versions, not merely changed into something different, but actually changed into something contradictory. And if you remember, they want to shorten everything to one word in that book. Every generation, we want to short it down, kind of like btw lol. And you know we've started that kind of little bit of a tiptoe. And so yeah, that's in. In fact, there will be no thought as we understand it now. Orthodoxy means not thinking, not needing to think. In Orthodoxy is unconsciousness, and that's where where they're trying to lead us.
Speaker 2: And and you know whether or not this guy wanted them to.
Speaker 3: They're using his like blueprint to do it, and that's the irony of the whole thing.
Speaker 1: What's interesting in some of these books, it's kind of the revelation of the method type thing. This is what you see their thing, and that's the like one of the takeaways from mind Slop to mind Wark is this is what they're talking about in military these huge military places like Wahoojah or wherever they write, they sit around and write theeces and masters, you know, theces and like on this type of subject. So this is what's kind of led out from these military brag and these other places where these guys are writing stuff for just interior for the military. They're not writing it for the public. And so that's what that's what they're This is like what they're thinking. And you you don't even have to hear what they say because we can see it's being implemented. Yeah, right, like we can just see it with our own eyes.
Speaker 3: I call it mental masturbation. A lot of these people participate in. It's just you know, they're just sitting there and just just you know, listening to themselves muse and rights, and they just feel like they're just kind of in their zone and they're just like the best, the best to ever do it, you know, they're just like they're.
Speaker 2: Just so full of themselves.
Speaker 3: And you can see it come through the writing because a lot of it isn't even coherent. It's stuff that only they can understand because they feel like they're just so intelligent that they're speaking on this other level. And it's not really like that intelligent when you break it down. It's it's like stuff that you implicitly know instinctively that they're wording in a way that makes it super complicated.
Speaker 2: That's what I've noticed.
Speaker 3: With a lot of writings, and it kind of gets annoying and boring after a while because you're like, dude, you're not doing anything. You guys are all saying the same thing as we spoke about earlier.
Speaker 1: You're all saying the same stuff. It's the old story all the way back into the garden. I guess is the way to put you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the last thing he ever wrote was this. He put in like a like a little excerpt. It's this afterward, and I guess we could finish with this out of this and we'll do mine stars sometime now.
Speaker 2: That we kind of laid out. This was just kind of a yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just a lot of, like I said, musing about all these different topics. You know, one thing though, really quick, this does say disarmament. It is not just atomic weaponry that poses a danger to humanity. The proliferation of conventional armaments is proving every bit is lethal and unlike nukes is everywhere in cywar use. So you know, there's a lot of different things in here. It's every aspect of our life they want to change and effect with mind war. So that's kind of the gist of this whole book. You know, whether it's the ocean, whether it's water. He even talks about water can be used against people. I just did an episode about manufacturing and water and food crisis, and it seems like they're trying to do that now. And you know, this is part of that same kind of thing. So this afterward here it's called The Prince and the Magician. So it says, once upon a time there was a young prince who believed in all things but three. He did not believe in princesses, he did not believe in islands, and he did not believe in God. His father, the King, told him that such things did not exist, as there were only princesses, islands or islands in his father's domains, and no sign of God. The young prince believed his father. One day, the prince ran away from his palace and he came to the next land. There is, to his astonishment, from every coast he saw islands, and on these islands strange and troubling creatures, from whom he dared not name. And as he was searching for a boat, a man in full evening dress approached him along the shore. Are those real islands, asked the young prince. Of course they are, said the man in the evening dress. And those strange and troubling creatures, well, they are genuine and authentic princesses. Then God must exist, cried the prince. I am God, replied the man in full evening dress with a bow. The young prince returned home as as quickly as he could. So you were back, said his father the King. I have seen the islands, and I've seen princesses. I've seen God, said the prince reproachfully, and the King was unmoved. Neither real islands nor real princesses, nor real God exists, and he said, I saw them. He said, tell me how God was dressed. Well, God was in full evening dress, where the sleeves of his coat rolled back, and the prince remembered that they had been.
Speaker 2: Well, that is the uniform of a magician. You have been deceived.
Speaker 3: At this, the prince returned to the next land and went to the same shore, where once again he came upon the man in full evening dress, and he said, my father, the king has told me who you are. And the young prince indignantly he sat there while he said, you deceived me the last time, but not again. Now I know that you are not real in islands and real princesses, because you are a magician. And the man on the show who are smiled. The end of this is very interesting. It is you who are deceived, my boy. In your father's kingdom, there are many islands and many princesses, but you were under your father's spell, so you cannot see them. And so the prince returned pensively home. When he saw his father, he looked at him in the eyes. Father, it is true that you are not a real king, but only a magician, And the king smiled and rolled his sleeves back. Yes, my son, I'm only a magician. Then the man on the shore was God. The man on the shore was another magician. So I must know the real truth beyond magic. There is no truth beyond magic, said the king. The prince was full of sadness. He said, I will kill myself. The king, by magic, caused death to appear. Death stood in the door and beckoned to the prince. The prince shuddered. He remembered the beauty and the unreal islands and the unreal beauty of princesses. Very well, he said, I can bear it. And he said, you see, my son, you too now have become a magician. So he faced death and came up. It's this death and rebirth with like facing death. His dad's a magician. There's nothing past magician. There's no God. It's only the magician. He's saying, like, there is no god, it's only man that becomes God through magic. Very interesting. I mean, that's what that's what I took out of that. Did you take anything else oude of that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I think that that's the common theme, like all these guys are magicians, Like, that's what he talked about. Exactly, magic in theory and practice, the ability to change reality or time and space that can conformance with your own will.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It even goes up to trump like the magician card and all this other stuff like that's he's beyond a liar. He's like reorganizing reality based upon his words. If you listen to him, if you stop listening to him, you realize that he's just trying to get inside your mind, promote mind war on you.
Speaker 2: Like that's exactly.
Speaker 1: We're an excursion. It's just, it's just a small war. Are a little bit of pain now for a lot of benefit later. It's all just.
Speaker 3: And as we went over Maga magas, that's the fifth degree of Satanic church. You know, the writer being cut is done for the high priest, right, so this is what the servant has done. I mean, Maga is the servant of the high priest. So there's nothing above the fifth level of Satanism. But above that is always the high priestess, who is like who you worship, right, So that's the depth of it, right, And it's even mentioned in the Bible. So I think definitely this guy is if you know, you know which you know as you.
Speaker 1: Know, like he just keeps going, he keeps going, I'm a healer, blah blah blah, sacriligious stuff, crazy stuff on Easter Sunday, no respect from the day, totally like, Oh, We're gonna and destroy your civilization. Praise be to Allah, Like what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it is a huge It's a.
Speaker 1: Mind work and the mind war precedes the fizz war, Right, That's what a kino's thing is. So the battle for the mind is the predicate yes to standard kinetic warfare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that you know, Trump is also pushing people to the real maga quote unquote right, So he's kind of posing himself. He's kind of putting himself in the villain position. Doesn't mind being the villain, he never has. I think he's trying to drive people away from him, drive people into the Vance arms, drive people into Tucker's arms, drive people into these questioning, questioning arms, and then you'll get all the mind war syop narratives that are being driven by his people.
Speaker 2: It's just asymmetrical warfare.
Speaker 1: No question about it. And it goes by I mean, it's being rolled out against us. For even COVID was just a massive global mind war. It has to be seen as mind war. Like, imagine how powerful that is. They don't have to do much physical warfare to have this war against humanity. It's off the charts. They pulled it off, and then they basically just change the subject like, oh, it's not important anymore. So they're basically hard, like they're able to literally changed people's perception against their own self preservation like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's insane, and yet it's a matter controlling all the information, like it said in mind war, and then you can sway people your way based off their beliefs and their actions.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean we've been up against Iran for forty seven years. We have what I don't even know, I Benny, Persians, I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, But to them we have been because they gave an f you to the to the overall global deep state whenever they left, you know, whenever the what's his name the Shaw left because he had cancer. They took their country back from America.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine, they took their country back and the revolution.
Speaker 3: Right, and yeah, we've been at war since. Well, we didn't know that, but they've been at war. The elites had been at war with them since because they gave a middle finger to them and you don't do that right.
Speaker 2: So this is a long time coming for them.
Speaker 1: And you know, the average American Iranian is paying twelve cents a gallon. Guys, that's what the revolution achieved.
Speaker 3: People think I'm crazy whenever I say that that this war is actually benefiting. I ran more than us, and then actually China I ran. They're all benefiting off of this whole situation over there. People think I'm insane until I start laying it out and they're like shocked. Yeah, dude, they're charging two billion or what is it, two million dollars a ship that comes through.
Speaker 2: Each barrel is like one hundred fifty.
Speaker 3: They're only they're synthetically lowering our prices now because of our reserves, but our shit's gonna skyrocket soon when our reserves are gone. They can't sit here and act like the oils cheaper than it is like they are.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The last tanker from the Middle East just showed up in California. So once those things stop coming, like the idiots here like they're just total clowns like it's almost like retard level. They there's gas and oil around here, they just refuse to drill for it. So that's the foundation of all wealth. Really is oil, guys. I'm sorry, it is solar power power.
Speaker 3: He's got a new pipeline deal with Canada. But I mean, think about how long that'll take to actually get you know, you're not we're gonna hate. We're gonna feel it for a while before that ever happens.
Speaker 2: It's just a controlled demolition of the global economy.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they're going to make money on the up down of downside and upside. They're already juicing the market, so they're controlling the markets for their own benefit, laying bets on it, knowing that it's going to go down, and telling everybody it's going to be all right when it's not. It's only going to get worse. Guys, you're the next six months are going to be incredible. People have no idea what's coming. Talk about mind war. They're going to try to just mind worrying to thinking that ten dollars a gallon gas is normal.
Speaker 3: And well, there's there's one hundred thousand flock cameras in America now versus the twenty thousand and six months ago. For a reason, they've been building them up like crazy because this police state is going to be. This police state's being built simultaneously with the control demolition of our global economy because they understand that they can only get away with this for so long.
Speaker 1: There's no question. That's why these books are really important. Like you keep to the importance of these knot books, so I'm glad that you are bringing it to the public's attention. We are at the hour. I know that you said you only had an hour where people will find the six g Agenda.
Speaker 2: All platforms you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: We do live streams through YouTube and Patreon multiple times a week and all members get those all the time, and then goes out to the free feed, Spotify, wherever you get your stuff.
Speaker 2: We are there. Six g Agenda. Thank you so much, William. I love doing shows with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, likewise, I do too. The podcast is I mean, your Patreon is the same name as your podcast, so it's six g Agenda everywhere. You can probably just type in Google six g Agenda.
Speaker 2: Yep, and you'll find a link. You'll find a link on my.
Speaker 3: Bio everywhere you go, for everywhere, and uh you know, wherever you're at.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty standard sixt g Agenda so awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew, thanks for your time, Thanks for coming back again. It's the sixth g Agenda podcast and Patreon. I'll try to put links to both of those in there. People check them out and check out these books, they're really worthwhile, and check out our earlier shows. This will be our seventh episode. Yeah, definitely, Loper so speaking, thanks for your time. Appreci