Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's TLC Tuesday. Kimberly, how's it going, girl good.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to be here, so excited, so excited to see your hotel room. He was so excited to see a brief shot of Ingrid, like get a celebrity in the wild.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ingrid is laying over on the bed. She is working. I don't think she's actually working out. She looked like she was online shopping. And then she's listening to the Corey Richman's trial that we were both listening to. I was doing my notes on the train on the way to New York, and then I was jealous because she was getting to listen to the trial and I wasn't. So I have to listen to nine one in the shower. It's like a it's like eight hours and you just try to figure ou how to squeeze it in, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys do it.
Speaker 1: It's like a full time job, it is. But she's like, oh, oh my gosh, did you get to this part yet. I'm like, don't tell me. It's closing argument.
Speaker 2: By the way, a listener sent me a clip of Emily D. Baker doing the dog.
Speaker 1: Thing and hilarious.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they sent it to me because of you or just also it was another in addition, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I always the listener would have sent it to me. I would have loved it, even though I've heard it a million times. Yeah, it's always it always hits. It's always good. Well, Okay, I am in New York. That's why if you're watching on video, that's why I'm in this hotel room. Oh my gosh. We had such a nightmare getting into our hotel room. I thought one of us is going to hulk out get rage out at the people of the Sheraton. But they redeemed themselves. So we're down here in the Tribeca area. If you see us, say hello, I love it where.
Speaker 2: We send TV cordage hanging down behind you.
Speaker 1: That's the TV cordage.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of cordage. Yeah, there are four cords hanging down.
Speaker 1: You know why. Well, I don't know why. Actually, there's this lamp up here that earlier I thought. You know, sometimes they in hotel rooms they have the little pin light that's right above your bed for like a reading light. You know and you can move it away. Yeah, I thought that's what this was. But it was a handle to this light. I don't know. There's not any way for you to see it, but it's a handle for this huge light. You can't see it, and so I grabbed it because I thought it was the pin light to turn it away from me and whax myself in the head with this and knocks my glasses off. My face. Goes, did you just knock yourself in the head? I go, sure did, Sure did. We're off to a great start. We're sharing a room. We're sharing a room. Normally we don't. So it's just good times. It's just good times. We're going to be working on some we're working working hard.
Speaker 2: It's a work trip.
Speaker 1: It's a work trip. Ingered is on the bed smiling at me. I said, feel free to laugh in the background if if you think we're funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's only get to hear half of the conversation.
Speaker 1: She'll only hear my hilarity. Okay. I really really want to recommend everybody watching to watch Rather Ladies of London. So it is on right now. It started on Bravo. They've got three episodes out you can watch it on Peacock. I never watched the first iteration of Ladies of London, so it's brand new to me and it's really good. They're very interesting with people and it's great. And Kisha and are covering it on Monday. It's Monarch Monday, as it were.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: I think you would really like it. Kimberly, Okay, it's you know, how housewives ish but most of them are British. And there's a man on the cast, which I love. Yeah, okay, I could try that. Yeah, your son. Yeah, and he makes a lot of like bitchy comments and it's great.
Speaker 2: I love it. Well, I'm just finishing up Love is Blind, so I'm on the weddings, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, okay, well let's start with you.
Speaker 2: I'm upset even though I don't know who any of these.
Speaker 1: Are are, didn't even watch those I didn't watch one of us singles.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch a single second, not one second of the season, and I'm so upset.
Speaker 1: You're invested in the.
Speaker 2: Wed Davante and Chris and the Doctor and Breezy, and I'm this is all from a second, like a game of telephone from you and Keisha to my ears.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. Yes, Kimberly is just listening to the Love Slaunder recaps without knowing anything. That's hilarious. Well, get ready to really rage out at the reunion because we're really mad. Yeah, people that we want to rage out at on this show before the ninety days. This is season eight, episode fourteen. Prepare for Immediate Dissent.
Speaker 2: We are going down, and we're going down the jungle, over the ocean, Gilligan's Island lost, ye, yes, somewhere the woods. I don't know, but they're going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A listener wrote and said, definitely. One of the last titles will be you know, prepared for crash landing or yeah, you're all dead, like I don't know you're all dead. No, I think it was all a dream.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're all in a snow globe, and or it's all going backwards. And the last episode will be how many checked bags do you have?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It may make it make sense, it makes no sense, but this is Prepare for Immediate Descent, and we're going to start with beady eyed.
Speaker 2: Rick Horny, just the horniest fifty two year old want to be Michael Strahan. Ever he is.
Speaker 1: The more we see him, the more despise him. Me too, He makes my skin crawl.
Speaker 2: So he's reminding me more and more of Brian from Brazil in the wheelchair, like just gross. Women half his age, just wh So they landed her village and they are still fighting. She says, I don't like the way you talked to me yesterday, and he says I went a little overboard.
Speaker 1: You were screaming, dude, yes, you need.
Speaker 2: To and he says he's sorry. He says he was. I was frustrated that you kept bringing up your ex. And he gets her to apologize for talking about her ex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make it makes sense. I mean he just hit this manipulative. He's a manipulator. He's a gas lighter. I hate to use that word, but that's what he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, and I think that's partially why he picks women so much younger. But Tricia's smart, like, don't fall for this, yes, so she tells. She tells him that she does. Oh, sorry, I already said that. I was about to just read the exact same thing. Professional. So she wants to go see her family and be in a good mood. So the family will accept him because she wants the relationship to work.
Speaker 1: Why why, why, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: So he asks for a quickie before they go, because he's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's like that'll get us all in a good mood, Like, let's do it real quick before we have to meet your father. Yeah, dusting pig.
Speaker 2: Who I am the same age as exactly. So they they take a tuck tuck, some sort of tuck tuk. There's lots of tuck tucking in this episode. There's tuk tucking, jeepney and bicycle. I don't know. There's lots of transport.
Speaker 1: So they take it.
Speaker 2: It's very poor village, no running water, no flushing toilets. They're both nervous. She says to us, I think Rick thinks he can handle any situation, but he doesn't know the men in my village. They can be very aggressive and they're the fighters. Remember that's what their tribe is known for.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they arrive and he's struggling with the luggage and a giant trash bag that I was praying was not the splash pad.
Speaker 1: It wasn't, though, was it. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It looked it was a giant black trash bag filled with stuff.
Speaker 1: Did he think, well, it's got two purposes. Now I can write I.
Speaker 2: Spant fifty bucks on this thing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: So they meet her sister and brother and father and uncle and aunt and cousin and accountant and lawyer and barber, and they all live on a compound together. He for some reason tells the aunt that she looks just like his grandmother.
Speaker 1: Not good, not a good move. No, they do look old.
Speaker 2: But Rick is a La fifty and that's apparently different from a Madagascar fifty. I mean they're living hard, for sure. So and he sells hair extensions and so he just tap seasonally seasonally. So they are going to sleep in bunk beds, and Rick says that he respects the dad and the culture, so hopefully he won't try to pull out the splash pad and bang and break the bunk beds. But I have no faith.
Speaker 1: They had nice rooms. We've seen sometimes they go places and they're like, here is your mate on the floor. But I mean totally, it was like a nice room setup for them.
Speaker 2: And those bunk beds looked sturdy. They look sturdier than the bunk beds in What's her Faces.
Speaker 1: Mahogany, Mahogany.
Speaker 2: So they show him the shower, which I was trying to understand. There's like water bottles hanging and then yeah that are labeled soap, but it was like dirty water, but then there's well water. I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand if the things hanging were like when you go to a hotel and it's like your shampoo, your conditioner, your body wash. If it was like that, maybe, but it looked like water, but it like water. But then I didn't know if you soap up and then that's what you rent yourself with. We'll find out next week.
Speaker 2: I think I thought I didn't know if they were like raincatcher type thing, like they.
Speaker 1: Caught the water to save water.
Speaker 2: The toilet is like what I would think of as a privy, like from all the Appalachianking videos I watch. It's it's like wooden and you squat kind of. The dad is trying to show him Rick, you wipe with writing paper like like yeah, yeah, writing like that you would write on and Rick is being so rude like hell no, screaming, and Tricia is embarrassed and she says, I don't know why. I'm surprised he's complained about every single thing in Madagascar, and then we see it a montage of him complaining, and that was getting super prissy. And even even Mollie was more gracious and she has been inside of her so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better, you're exactly right. When they rolled it all together, I was like, oh wow, he has Yeah, but I like how he's like, I'm going to bring my baby wipes with me because you don't know, like what kind of I was like, what you wrot baby wipes on this trip for your butt? Okay? Thinking ahead.
Speaker 2: I think he thinks he's like metrosexual and very like, yes, roomed or something.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use a piece of notebook paper to wipe either.
Speaker 2: I don't either, but you do what you have to do. Yeah, yeah, I would have brought like toilet paper. I don't know if I would have brought baby wipes.
Speaker 1: But same, yeah, same.
Speaker 2: Lester Holt told us that he brings toilet paper with him when he travels overseas.
Speaker 3: He did, okay, yeah, hot tips, Okay, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: There's so much noise around weight loss right now. There's trends, opinions, medications. It's hard to know what's actually right for you, and you know reaching your weight loss goals doesn't mean completely changing the way you live your life. What if you could make healthy progress with the treatment plan that included medication, access to twenty four to seven support, nutrition tips, and tools for tracking movement, hydration, and sleep, all personalized to go at your pace. That's weight loss by Hers. Through Hers, you're connected with a medical provider who determines if treatment is right for you. If prescribed, your treatment plan is personalized to support you in reaching your goals. Hers goes beyond medication while offering access to ongoing care, dosage and medication adjustments as needed, lifestyle and nutrition tips, and access to twenty four to seven support. They even offer the convenience of one hundred percent online care with licensed providers on the other side who learn your story and create a personalized plan to deliver healthy progress that you can maintain. So no more yo yoing, just steady results. Turn to Hers for comprehensive personalized healthcare you can count on from weight loss support to growing thicker hair, easing anxiety to navigating menopause symptoms. Even accessing convenient lab testing. Hers has you covered feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r H e r s dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink Shade. Weight loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Prescription required. See website for full details, important safety information and restrictions.
Speaker 2: So they all sit on the ground, which is gonna be a problem later, and because Rick has bad knees, and the dad says, we accept you to go around with Tricia, like just to walk around with her. This is our accept not to marry you. Just you can't walk around with a man without your parents' permission. So it's just a blessing to be there. And then they bring out leaves and water and they do this ritual where they flick the water and he overreacts and like, oh water, like he's the wicked witch or something. And then the dad says, I can't wait to talk to Rick. I can't wait to ask him deep questions, leave no stone unturned. And if I don't approve, Tricia will have to choose between Rick and her father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems like a sweet little teddy bear.
Speaker 2: But then but now no. So then they're all cooking goat for dinner and he's like, ew, he's annoying, and they sit on the floor for dinner. He cannot get comfortable and he tries to sit like the aunt was sitting to pass out the food, and they're all laughing at him. And I really enjoyed it. I could have used way more of everyone laughing at Rick.
Speaker 1: The dad was like, he's gonna have to get used to it. This is how we see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just sick, Like do you need to bring a chair with you?
Speaker 1: Like what he knows are of those canes that you could pop out and then it makes into a little seat and you can sit on it. Yeah, that's what he needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they ask why is he here? That's their first quote, why are you here? So Rick says he loves her and he helps to marry her. And they ask how old he is and she's not translating because she's uncomfortable with the question, and but he so he's just like what is he saying? Like do you think he understands? Like Rick has no idea. You have to step up, Tricia, and you're gonna have to translate every single thing. So he says fifty two, and the dad says, oh, close to my age. He has concerns about what her life would be like with this decrepit old man and who can't sit on the floor. So they ask about his previous marriages. He's been married twice. He has five children, and the dad's like five five five, like uses his hands five. Okay, So they say, Kenny, have kids because we want grandchildren, and Tricia translates, they want babies.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's not exactly what they said, but yeah, she made something.
Speaker 2: They want to like eat the babies or something. They're like, they want babies.
Speaker 1: They want babies. They don't care how they get them or who they get them from. They just want some babies. They just want some babies.
Speaker 2: So he says, yeah, we've discussed him, but I'm just not ready to make that decision yet. And they say, well, in our culture, you have to get married to have children, like or you have you get married for the purpose of having children, and children are what makes your household solid. Having children makes us truly rich, no matter how much wealth you have. And I was like, good because Rick is broke ass, but he is rich in children.
Speaker 1: He's rich in children in marriages. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: So Rich says, well, now I see how important this is to all of you. It will be in the forefront of my mind, which is not an answer at all. And they say when will you decide? And he says, before I ask for her hand in marriage.
Speaker 1: They say, okay, well, I don't feel good about this. I do feel that it's going to be like the second to the last episode when he's going to reveal his vasectomy. And again I have no inside knowledge. This is my prediction, right, Yeah, and I think it's good.
Speaker 2: I think he's giving the second to me face whatever. I think there's like a shame that crosses his face, like a I'm hiding something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, god knows what else he's hiding. What else he's hiding. But I think it's a really good prediction. Yeah. I think he would marry her and then after they were married, tell her he got of a sexamy and it's not reversible. Yeah, that's what I think I was trying. We were having lots of sex. I don't know why I didn't work. Yeah, she's I think she's too smart for that. Let's move on to a lease and Joshua. So she wakes up sick. She didn't feel well all night. He got in the bed and snuggled with her. She kept making him drink get up and get her water. I guess. So they're going to go to the beach. They go to the beach and for some reason, she changes clothes on the beach. Why she couldn't change before when she knew they were going to the beach unclear. It's literally to do so, like this is her thing. She likes to be NICKI nicky. She likes to be naked.
Speaker 2: Also, she's she is a model, so she's probably used to changing like backstage or where you know, at a photo shoot in front of people.
Speaker 1: She doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I for me, I feel like I couldn't do it. She's very like she's nimble, but I also have a lot of folds and like muffin top that would be hiding things.
Speaker 1: I would be like Rick, I'd be like, I can't get up now, like my knee is locked into place. So they're falling around on the beach and then they're talking and making out the beach and she tells him that she feels very safe with him, and he tells her he feels very safe with her, and she says it's super sexy because he's vulnerable. And she said, like, I thought we would wait for sex, but we'll see. No, if you're making out that much and you're all they're all over each other, she's like eating his face.
Speaker 2: When he says you make me feel safe, that was like, oh, the biggest turn on for her.
Speaker 1: Yes, totally.
Speaker 2: Well, she wants him to be more vulnerable, and I was like, I would like to him to be vulnerable. About that giant tiger claw scratch mark, tattoo or whatever it is on his lower back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you saw it? Huh? I saw it. It's like it's huge, it's here. Did I miss it? So? I don't know if it is a scratch mark or if it is a tattoo. But if it is a scratch mark, then they shot this out of order. Yeh, shocker, shocker continuity issues. So she okay, wait for sess Okay. So they arrive home. She's like, oh my gosh, I'm so cold and so cold, and he goes, oh, come get in the shower with me. So she's like okay. So they go get in the shower and her talking head she says, things are moving a little faster than I wanted. But you know, we've been at the beach all day. We're sandy from the ocean and so we took a shower. We're saving water. I'm a big environmentalist. That was that was funny. Oh, we have to her. That was funny. Okay, all right, And she says, you know, I do have a lot of questions about him in the back of my mind, but at this point, like it just feels right to bang it out. So they're in the apartment and he says, well, I've got some massage oil. We can have some wine. He go gets out the can, he gets the candles. They're in the living room. This is my first utivity. The first note is where's Chris? Where's Chris in the living room? Also?
Speaker 2: Is this what's happening on rental couches?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I thought. I thought. They are getting that oil all over that couch.
Speaker 2: That is so rud and her boobs are rubbing up on the couch. Like is this when I'm sitting on Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in a hotel room. God knows what's happened in this room. So he says, I want to pamper you, and I gotta show you my skills. Right, So he's she comes out in her bra and underwear. What we're walking around a bikini?
Speaker 2: Like? I could not it was a sparkly it was her bra and underwear. I think she that's how she goes to the mall, Like yeah, yeah, I don't understand, like just her life.
Speaker 1: I think that's maybe Miami. I don't know, like how does she hang these clothes up? How do you imagine this? Of which one goes down? The clip? Which question?
Speaker 2: Everything is so small, they're so little fabric. Why did she have five suitcases?
Speaker 1: Great? Question? Two must be filled with shoes. I don't know. Yeah, So he says, I'm going to do this massage oil on the couch. So he pours oil on her and is massaging her, and again I'm like, you do not own this couch?
Speaker 2: No se what they needed the splash pit.
Speaker 1: They totally needed the splash pad. So and they're talking to it together. She's like, yeah, like I like it, Like yeah, I like when you massage me, you like whip me around a little bit, like grab my hair, put the oil in my hair, like slap me on the ass. And he's like, wow, I thought this was a family show. Like okay, her kind of constantly doing this and talking about fucking and like she's just like you should fuck me this way, and da da da dah. I'm like, it's a little it's a little rough for me. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your parents are going to watch this, but they don't forget. She's the girl who in the first episode of Hunt for Love said I did anal here for the first time.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, and would you like to see my ass? Yeah? Yeah. So then Chris walks in and was like, hi, guys, and they're like, oh, okay, and the talking head the two guys are joking like now it's a party. Now it's a party. I'm like no, Chris goes, is there a better place in the house for a half naked massage than the cook the bedroom, like the bedroom that you're renting. So they talking it together. She goes, oh my god, I was so embarras she goes, oh, right, because like, you're not like naked all the time, and she goes, I don't that's vaid. She goes, it's not that, but you were rubbing all over me and stuff. It totally ruined the mood. He goes, oh, yeah, we should have been in the bedroom in the first first place. That was not my finest hour. So the next morning they're in the bed Australian accent. It comes and goes, it comes and goes, I've only have a few words, like the next morning, she's popping pimples. You're popping my pimples. That was good, thanks, So she's popping his pimples and she's like, this is you know, I feel comfortable with you and he's like ow and then she goes, I can't believe it. I had sex after six months and so now I'm like not a virgin anymore. I can't believe it. And then she goes, you know, I wish we would have waited longer, but it felt right. When it's right, it's right. And she's like, you think Chris heard us. He's like probably, I was like, the morning before you had like a full lun sign in his affection and now you're making him so so yeah, I didn't approve of that. And the talking head the producer says, so how many times did you guys do it? And they say twice. She was like it was just too hard to keep her hands off each other, like we had to do it, you know. So one time we did it missionary and the other one was like to decide, and you could tell this is where he's like, okay, like no, we don't need to ask. And they were like, were you looking at the painting of Chris And she was no, Like you didn't even fuck me doggy style, so I didn't get to see the painting. I was like, okay, like it's it's too much for me.
Speaker 2: This is her brand, I know, but I don't like it. It's like Amy Schumer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you remember on Hunt for Love when she was with Carlo and she stole him from Tiffany, And then they're laying in those hammocks socking and she goes, when you came to my room last night, you fucked me so good, and he was like yeah. I was like, oh, maybe maybe I should have a motherly sation with her when I interview her.
Speaker 2: At least I'm a Southern mom and it's upsetting for me when you yeah say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So she says, you know, god, I feel really comfortable, like we had sex and normally I just like to like leave the next day, but like here for three weeks. I was like, yeah, that wouldn't Yeah, you got quite a while to go. Girl. We're talking to her. She says the sex was great. Everything is sexy about him except his uncircumcised dick, and then she gives a lot of details about that, and I'm like, girl, take so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, doctor Ruth. Current references only maybe she's going to write a sex book or I would say only fans, but she does not need the money. Although she could make up a lot on only fans. She could, like a lot of people go on the show to promote their only fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but I think she's doing fine.
Speaker 1: So she says, well, I'm glad you felt so comfortable so quickly, and you know, feel free to like ask me any questions. And she goes, yeah, I feel like I'm very happy, but I need to know more. So explain the rental situation. And he goes, okay, well, I was living with Crees, but then we had to get out and I took my stuff to my parents for a week, and now I've been living with Nat because she lives very close to my work. So the talking to he Ealica goes, I know his friend Nat, like we've talked on the phone and their relationship is weird, like it's platonic. But why did he lie about living with his parents? Exactly? That's the issue here to me. Yeah, so he says, ah, Nat, she's just a friend, just like Crese is my friend. See the accent comes and goes sometimes it's German. Oh, German. Yeah. And she says, so, like, do you share a bathroom with her? Does she see you naked? He goes, well, we share a bathroom. You know, she knows that you're my partner. I know she doesn't see me. And he says, maybe I just didn't tell you this because I didn't want you to get jealous and back out before she got before you got here, So I lied on purpose, yees, so that you would still come here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is the ninety day playbook that is totally ninety day places, beg for beg for forgiveness after yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they're going on a faery. They're in sang in Bondai Beach. They're going on a faerry somewhere and he's carrying her bag. They make out on the ferry because why not. Her outfit top is nothing I've ever seen. It is like a bikini top, but the top and the bottom part is cut out, so it's just the stripe that would go across the nipple.
Speaker 2: It's like Star Trek kind of maybe because it's bright blue and there's or what's that movie with Bruce Willis and she has it's like the White Stress that the strip's all over.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about, but I can't. I can't come up with the name of that movie. It'll never f F element. Yes, that's it, the fifth Element.
Speaker 2: So it's like that, but bright blue. What's funny is how much shit Lauren got from saying that Yara addressed Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when Elise is out there.
Speaker 1: This is this is I guess the epitome of Miami. I don't know, I think so. Yeah. So they go and they meet up and Chris is there, and we have Nat and Kara and a guy named Steve, and he's like, I'd like to do a toast to my girlfriend Elise, and then they all start laughing and she's like, no, you have to say it with the straight face. He's like, okay, to my girlfriend Dealise, and they laugh some more and then they go inside. The Sydney Opera house is behind them. It's also gorgeous. I think he's gonna get sick of holding her purse.
Speaker 2: I don't think men like I think they might be fine with it at the beginning, but like, why do you need a bag as big as the splash pad when and not be able to carry it?
Speaker 1: I agree, Why did she need a purse that big? She should just have like a little crossbody or something, or just something she could carry if she didn't want to ruin her outfit, you know, carry it and match his outfit.
Speaker 2: She said, I have a purse that matches your outfit, so you have to carry.
Speaker 1: It, right, because it was a white shirt and a white purse, right, I don't understand. I agree with that. Because the friends make fun of him. So the talking head, Kara and Nat are off to the side and like, ah, yes, she's very Miami, very skimpy clothes, very very very skimpy skimpy clothes. Yes, they're like, we wore our skimpyest clothes and we're fully covered. But they like her just fine. They don't have anything negative to say about her yet. Yeah, so the talking head, she says, all his friends are nice, like I've met them, they're all nice, but I do wonder why does he live with Nat. I don't think they have any kind of sex connection, but it's weird. It's weird. So they're asking where are you guys staying? What's going on? And Atlas says, she's staying in this rental with Josh and Chris and Lisa gos But I found out today he lives with you? To Nat, Now, how did that happen? And Nat explains, well, you know, he was between places and I had a spot, so he came to live with me. Also, I was going through a rough time. I needed the support and so it just worked out and so he's living there. And Alisa goes, yeah, it's weird to me because I don't really think men and women can be friends without wanting to hook up. And they're all like, oh, we don't really agree with that. Maybe it's an Australian thing and the talking to head together. Kara and Nat are like, uh, we see Josh as a brother, and I do think guys and girls can be friends, Like, I don't know what her deal is, and maybe it's our culture.
Speaker 2: I think it's a cultural thing, and I think it's an the least thing. Like in her experience, right, she is always hooked up with the guys.
Speaker 1: Or they have we wanted to hook up with her. Yeah, so like Tim remember, but he was like, so, how many sexual transmitted diseases that you had? Because I had chlamydia one time. Like, that's not flirting, Tim, it's not flirting. So Alis says, to be honest, I don't know how he'll be able to maintain you and me. And they're all like, what, like you're a girlfriend. That makes no sense. And Nat says, are you jealous of our relationship? And Alis says, honestly, yeah, I do feel uncomfortable with it. And then she goes, does he live with you for free? And she goes, yes, I've always paid the whole rental and she says, well, okay, so she's paying for you financially, so you've got some kind of financial hold on him. And they're all like whoa whoa whoa financial hold? Whoa big words and that says that offends me actually, and Joshua says, you know, it's a temporary place where I'm living. I should have been more clear. That's my bad. And then talking head, Eli says, something fishy and shady is going on here. I don't want my boyfriend getting financially supported by this girl. Which I can say that it's a fair point. It's a yeah point.
Speaker 2: That is kind of weird actually, now that I think about it, Like.
Speaker 1: It's just like Nat has enough money to pay for her two bedroom apartments, so you could just live here while you're in between places. But like, how long have I been? Six months? Right? Was it two weeks? You know?
Speaker 2: And she's not going to charge him, Brent, But the way she said financial hold made it sound like Nat was like a cougar who was trying to like have a boy toy that only liked her for her money. That's like sort of the implication of financial hold to me, And I could see why NAT was offended by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I do actually think they're just friends.
Speaker 2: I think they are just friends. But I can also see but like I wouldn't want to be financially helping him out if I was the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and as far as we know, like he's ever acted financial help.
Speaker 2: What he is he has lay chest hair, Why does he need so much financial help?
Speaker 1: Because he crashed that yacht I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I feel like there was more issues. I don't feel like he's ever been financially stable.
Speaker 1: He's he did say.
Speaker 2: Something interesting when they were on the beach about his last relationship, which was like six or seven years, and she made him feel like if he was not super successful, she would leave him, and it was constantly thrown in his face. So and he always felt like he wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: So I don't so he picks the same kind of girl.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it is weird, or like, then why is he in the yacht business? Like is he in the yacht business because he was trying to live up to her standard but that's not really what he wants to do. And yeah, was he kind of like a loser than who was broke? Or was he doing fine? But she wanted like a millionaire and was putting all this pressure on him and that made him go the other way. And well, Fred, we are away his money.
Speaker 1: We are you know on episode fourteen or whatever, So they're not gonna again, We're about to We're gonna find out who falls off, because somebody's got to fall off for them to pick up a whole new couple. Mm hm oh yeah, that's true. Yeah. So let's move on to Jovon and Annelin, and I will tell you this week. I did notice in the yellow outfit her baby bump. Thank you, Yes, I noticed it. She definitely has a baby bump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I'm so glad I didn't. I must have not sent you a good picture of it before, so I'm glad that you saw it.
Speaker 1: It's more pronounced than Aviva's, a Viva's at least she wears like a pattern, so your eye is tricked a little bit. Uh huh, this is a yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: So they are outside of the manicure place, giving each other the silent treatment in the alley, and then she gets a tuck tuck and she doesn't leave Javon, which was nice. She has the tuck tuck guy pick him up. She said, I'm very pissed, don't get me wrong, but I would feel way too guilty to leave him in the streets.
Speaker 1: I would have left him in the streets. He has a phone. How far away was he from home? That's what we need to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So she says he ruined their nice day and he wouldn't be Javaon if he didn't do that. They go home and he's being a jerk and he's like, Anna, am I allowed to come in? And so he says he's giving her space. He says, hi ingrid love it.
Speaker 1: Inger just walked in the back a lighting thank you.
Speaker 2: So he says, I am putting in massive effort to show her that I can be romantic.
Speaker 1: One pedicure. One pedicure is massive effort, okay.
Speaker 2: And she made a scene in public at the nail place, which was the one place I have made massive effort to be romantic. Cut to Anna Lynn, She's like, he humiliated me in public.
Speaker 1: So they're both saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: She thinks they each think the other one has all the power in the relationship or is fighting to have all the power in the relationship. And she tells her mom how mad she is, and Javon wants to be dominant because he's the man, and the mom says, don't be prideful, you're already married, so talk it out. And he's so tall, so.
Speaker 1: And he's so complimentary of my breakfast buffet. Exactly, y'all. I'm so excited to go to some live shows this year. I love going to see live music and athletic events too. I know it's surprising, but I do enjoy the basketball and the well But my gosh, you guys, sometimes getting tickets is such a nightmare that you just give up and then you have fomo because you missed out. But let me tell you about the Game Time App. The Game Time App gives the advantage back to the fans. Is the hack for unlocking amazing tickets and experiences in a few taps. It's incredibly easy to use, and the game time guarantee means you can trust you'll get one hundred percent authentic tickets on time and at the best price. Plus, the fees are always included, so what you see is what you pay, and to me, that's the best part. I hate thinking I'm getting a ticket for like one hundred dollars and then you go to check out and it's double the price due to all the fees. So lately I've been looking at Harry Styles tickets for New York and October. I know people who have spent like a full month's mortgage on a ticket, but I saw some as low as three hundred and fifty dollars on the Game Time App. And we're going to jump on those tickets because I really want to go and I love In the game Time app, it shows you the view from your seat, so you may not like that view, so you just kind of move around. It'll show you other views and you can still find one in your price range. Also, if you find tickets in the same section and row for less somewhere else, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. They also have job loss Assurance. If you lose your job and need a refund, game Time has you covered, and they have event cancelation protection automatic full refunds for events that are canceled and not rescheduled. So take the guest work out of buying concert tickets with game Time. Download the game Time App, create an account and use code pink Shade for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again. Create an account and redeem code pink Shade PI NK shade for twenty dollars off. Download the game Time app today.
Speaker 2: So in their talking head, he says, I've sacrificed so much of my life to make you happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, well okay, well why didn't you get over there to see her before this.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but it's never enough. So I just want to give up and stop trying. And she says she feels the exact same way. So it's like the next day and he wants to talk and she's like, all we do is talk. So they have an awkward talk in the kitchen and she says he's arrogant, and he says he has to fight to be heard, and she says, this is the kind of woman you married. I'm not the kind of woman to just go along with it to keep the peace. And she said, when I was a kid, I was voiceless. My mom suffered through domestic abuse from my dad, and I promise myself it would never happen to me. So when you raise your voice or you are arrogant or sarcastic, it makes me want to stand up to you. And he says, I'm not your dad, and she says, okay, but you're very hard on me. And he says, but I'm not aggressive with it, and he says, I know I married a strong woman, but you're a little too strong.
Speaker 1: Tone it down on the strong.
Speaker 2: Just be.
Speaker 1: Two steps up for meek and ten steps down from strong. That's what he wants.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck you if you ever found yourself telling a woman that she is too strong. Yeah, she takes something period giving birth and suffering through generations of trauma and abuse from men, and then you'll see.
Speaker 1: Don't forget that one's true.
Speaker 2: That So she says to us that because of her mom and dad, she learned to speak up if she's not comfortable and to set boundaries. But maybe she can be strong without lashing out. So now she's second guessing herself because he has done a number on her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also think like there is something to that that she could stand her ground without flipping out, you know what I mean? Because I think their relationship has been so much of like her flipping out and him being like, she's just gonna flip out. So now he treats her like she's going to flip out all the time, which then makes her mad because it's condescending. And then he started listening to those Manosphere podcasts. This says things like never get too comfortable and that's not yeah, talk about flipping out. I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's already married to him. She doesn't want a divorce, so she has to work within the confines of what she has shackled herself too, which is somehow trick him into thinking he's in charge and getting his way because you're using a nice tone and but you're actually the one running the ship instead of lashing out and be like m hmm. And then you kind of get him to think it's his idea.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 2: She could play the game if she you shouldn't have to, but just because she's already married to him and she wants to stay married to him.
Speaker 1: That's what we do that with my dad a lot. Yeah, we mentioned things like too months in advance and just put a little nugget out there and later on he'll mention it. We'll be like yeah, and then it's about a one to two month process because as long as it's in there, then you say, you know what I was thinking. I was thinking I would do this, Like that's a great idea you should Yeah, yeah, it works.
Speaker 2: See, you just got to trick men. That's all we're advocating for.
Speaker 1: Here, wait, Ingrid, what was the billboard that we saw on the way in about men? What is thispoint? There was a it's a huge billboard on the right here in New York just a black billboard with white letters with no other context. Men disappoint period. I was like, wow, it's to the point and no context and just men disappointment period.
Speaker 2: Also no notes. Agree. So she says she's gonna try to do better if she apologizes, and he says he's going to try to not be so sarcastic and arrogant, just just his personality. So and then they hug and he says, whatever issues we have, I'm proud to be with her. And I was like, that's nice. You need to show that more. You should be proud to be with her and say things like that more. And she says, whenever we make up, you look so hot to me. And then they probably make their baby.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yes, this is when the baby making occurs. Yeah, okay, well we could talk about now Lisa and Daniel, who aren't going to make any babies.
Speaker 2: Lisa, the person who's made homophobia cool again, just.
Speaker 1: Kidding only to you, just kidding. Still love all the gays except for Lisa, except Lisa. So Lisa and Daniel, you know, they are talking by this bonfire, and she's trying to tell him like it's not sobey and it's not sobey and he's he's like, don't come close to me, don't eat try it. You are telling me you have been a lesbian, and she goes, Daniel, I wanted to tell you the truth before we talk to your uncle. Please understand. He says, you have a lot of secrets.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, you have a lot of secrets.
Speaker 1: And she says, I am not a lesbian. I am not straight, I am not by sexual. I just believe people should love people by their soul, for who they are on the inside, not the outside. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, Daniel.
Speaker 2: So there isn't. And she's like pan or whatever. I don't know what she would call herself, as there isn't anything wrong. The lying is.
Speaker 1: The issue here. The lying is the problem.
Speaker 2: So many lies, and you are waiting to tell him before he talks to his uncle again again, you've already talked to the uncle and lied to the uncle and the king.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the king. Mufassa Air quotes the king. So he says, you have told me now you have had a series of relationships with your fellow women, same sex, and you have been lying to me. You are evil, and she goes, I am not evil. I have been taking care of people, and I take care of you. I am a good person with my friend's money.
Speaker 2: I take care of you with my friend's money. Well, my daughter goes without and we sit in the dark because we don't have electricity because I can't pay my bills.
Speaker 1: What who are you taking care of?
Speaker 2: Well, she's in the medical field, she's in the nursing occupation.
Speaker 1: Sure she is. And he says, what makes you a good person sleeping with your fellow women? And she goes, angel, I am the same person you fell in love with and I love you. He says, you are the same person who lies, And don't you ever say that from your mouth again. And she's like, oh my goodness, I should have. I could have just not told you. You would have never known. But I'm coming clean now.
Speaker 2: He says, Okay, I fucking hate that when people say, well, I could have just not told you, So I deserve credit right for tell like for lying to you for years, but telling you the truth now, I could have never told you.
Speaker 1: So let's pat me on the back.
Speaker 2: I'm such a good person.
Speaker 1: That's what she's doing here. Yeah, and he says, shut your mouth. You have been touching by a woman, not even woman woman. You are a liar, and she says, I am a person who has been lost. Now he gives her the ring, but what ring? Unclear? Did she give the ring? I didn't know what ring he was giving her, because I don't recall her giving him the engagement ring back.
Speaker 2: She did on the night when she got wasted, which wasted the wine wasted after the morning of poops. Okay, yeah, yeah, she she put the ring on the table. That's right, So maybe he took it, and then he's giving it.
Speaker 1: It's confusing. It is his ring, right, I don't. He says, from head to toe, you are full of lies, full of evil, and she goes, I'm not evil, I'm just a liar. She just walks off, and he says, I thought I had seen it all. But she keeps vomiting secrets. No no, no, no, no no, and he cries.
Speaker 2: He says, oh Jesus, so I mean you would think like it just keeps happening, like what else?
Speaker 1: What else? What else? Is she an alien?
Speaker 2: Is she like gonna rip off a mask and like it's hey, I'm Jeffrey Epstein like it's like, you know, the end of Scooby Do. At the end of Scooby Doo, she's.
Speaker 1: The ratings, the ratings.
Speaker 2: I have an extra arm in the back of my back. I've been hiding it like every You don't even know what else she could have, What else could she.
Speaker 1: Come up with? So I'm talking head, She says, I can't believe he called me evil. I just believe a person loves a person, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. He's not gonna accept me for who I am. Fuck him, Fuck him.
Speaker 2: Fuck him for not accepting my lies.
Speaker 1: I have told him so many lies, and I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead and predict right now, just like I'm predicting that Rick has a poseectomy, I'm going to predict that there's another lie here that we still don't know about. That She's gonna say, there's one more thing, So the talking head.
Speaker 2: The next day, she says, but if she has another like African man like uh zena on uk.
Speaker 1: Oh that she married, that she tried to marry before, but he also rejected her. So I'm talking head. The next day, the production's asking how she feels, and she says, I feel sad and a little numb. You know, I told him the truth and he called me evil. You know, I am really hurt by that. But I'm desperately in love with him, and I won't give up hope until he says he's done with me. I don't even know does he even want to talk to the uncle anymore? If he just gives me a chance and sees me as Lisa, the person he fell in love with, we have a chance. It's up to him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know the person he fell in love with. That's because you keep being different people, with.
Speaker 3: Different accents from hairstyles, different wigs, wigs.
Speaker 1: So I'm the talking he had Daniel go No, I don't. I don't think her lies are over. She cooks some new ones every day. I called her evil because she kept all those secrets. I was already thinking of how to talk to my uncle that she was not yet divorced. But I don't know how I'm gonna face him to say she was with the same sex. That's against my tradition. What upsets me the most is the lies. I want to forgive her, but I don't trust her anymore. I don't know if I can continue, but I really want to go to the United States. But I don't know if I can continue, and I don't can't pay for the king to do his acting job again. What will I do?
Speaker 2: So you are you are handsome, and I think you could do better than Lisa, like I really do. I think you're going to watch the show. This show is going to air. You're gonna get some d ms yes from better American ladies.
Speaker 1: That you can scam easier. Yeah, be easier to scam that that might have come bage. She might have four Nichols threw up together. Yeah. So she walks in and goes Daniel, we have to talk and he says, no, I need some time to think. So they ride back in the car together and they go to the hotel to the same room, and he says, I guess this is the same night. I don't know. My notes are confusing. I was doing it on the train. So he says, you know, I am confused. I am totally confused. We dated for six months and you had an opportunity to tell me. Why didn't you tell my uncle any of this? And she goes Daniel, this is between us. I don't have to tell the uncle everything, and he says, it's a disgrace. The same sex marriage is a disgrace and also a disgrace to any family involved in it. So you're in my country and that's against our tradition, this is against my tribe. This is something that we cannot settle like between the two of them. It'll have to be settled with the uncle. And she goes, well, it's not against American tradition, but but you would have to promise me you would never be with the woman again. And she goes, Daniel, if we got married, of course I wouldn't do it again because I've been married to you. I've only been married five other times. What about that is suspicious.
Speaker 2: I believe in the sanctity of marriage.
Speaker 1: Five to six times. Yeah, And then she says, is there any chance for is Daniel? Please? Sir? May I have another? Please? And he says, I will not be able to continue until my uncle comes. And she says, I should have told you in the beginning, but I was scared, scared of losing you, Daniel, and the talking head she says, it all comes down to the uncle, and I wonder if the uncle will never accept me, And then it will be over. If he's smart, he will tell Daniel start the scamming over. Start again, Yeah, start again, you roll along.
Speaker 2: The way again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next time, let's do a background check. Come on, seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's but she's going to keep begging like she begged for donations when she faked cancer. She is just I bet he doesn't know about that.
Speaker 1: Maybe that'll be And I forgot to tell him that I had cancer except I really didn't. Maybe that would give me some sympathy.
Speaker 2: I really I want to believe. I'm maybe being naive, but I do believe he could get past the women stuff. Yeah, because he was okay with the one time and.
Speaker 1: I make out at a bar or whatever.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, but I do think he would be okay with that. I think it was more the lying and the married to someone else, like the fact that he was sleeping with another man's wife, that that really to bother him the most.
Speaker 1: Sent him over. And then of course the caveat is is not another man's why yes, another woman's wife. Okay. I do know that the woman that she was currently is currently married to did some kind of interview I can't remember with who. Oh, and somebody had her on like a Live the Wife. Yeah, did I get that information? No, if you watched it, please please.
Speaker 2: Let us know, because she says the reason we're still married is because she couldn't find her. And I was like, why was she hiding from you? Maybe that's something worth looking into.
Speaker 1: Order or something. I think, Yeah, yeah, well curious. Let's finish up with Forrest and Sheena and just the just the happiest happy until.
Speaker 2: I apologize. So it's been a couple of days since the proposal. They are so happy, but Mollie is so mad, and the vibe in the condo is awkward. So Molly and dev are still there, and they're all still in that tiny little room living. They're in room together and super ox so Forest and She are going off on their own. They take a jeep knee to meet with an immigration lawyer in Manila. The lawyer loved him, so cute and friendly.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Philippines.
Speaker 2: He's just so happy.
Speaker 1: And the way Sheina was acting was like she had taken acting one on one because she was like, Hello, Kine, sir, nice to meet you in your office in the Philippines. Let's sit down and discuss the k one visa process in the Philippines. I felt like Sheina had definitely met this man before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps, Yeah, So he asked how long they've been in a relationship, if Forrest has ever been convicted of a crime. It's all going fine until Forrest reveals that he is unemployed and on disability. And so the lawyer says, so the annual income that the person petitioning for the K one needs to be twenty six five hundred dollars, which is just that's not a lot.
Speaker 1: And you've got to pay ten thousand for the process, Like wow, yeah, it's hat that's crazy, and.
Speaker 2: Support this person financially in your household on that. But he can't do it because disability cannot count as income, which Forrest did not know.
Speaker 1: So lots of people on the internet said that is one hundred percent wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know. That's good to know. So the lawyer is saying they would be denied. He needs a job, and Forrest tells us because of my autism, I've had jobs that ended really badly and so I just stopped working. And I do think Molly kind of enabled this, Like I do think he's capable, and he might have had some bad experiences, but I feel like she could have worked him through that so he could find the right fit, a job that's like a good fit for him.
Speaker 1: We'll say currently he works as like a pharmacy tech.
Speaker 2: Pharmacy tech. Yeah, so if so he if he goes home and finds a job right away, he'll need to have stable employment for a year then put in for the K one which takes a year, two years, whatever. So they're looking at a couple more years at least. So Sheina says she's frustrated that she's been the only one that's working. And they say, what else could we do? And the lawyer says, you could get married here. Forrest could marry move here. It would be approved, no problem. And philippines, oh boy, I hope you're ready for Molly and her fruit consumption, because I don't feel like she's gonna let him move there by herself, by himself. So they go to talk about it, and she says, I know we wanted to be together in the US, but we've been together for seven years, so if we add another two or three, like that's a really long time. Why don't we could move here? The paperwork's easy I'm a vet. I have a really good job. I can take care of you. They live at that resort, and he says, well, with my my autism, I don't know, And can I leave my asshole family? I don't know. And she starts crying, and she's like, but what about me? I've been waiting for him, Like he says he's going to miss his family, but they're assholes, and I've been waiting for him. So she starts crying and saying I humbly apologize. No she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She just starts crying.
Speaker 2: And and he says how sorry he is to put her through this.
Speaker 1: He says he feels stuck.
Speaker 2: I'm either going to hurt the woman I love or my mother, who is also the woman I love.
Speaker 1: It is talking head though he was really like trying to hold back the tears. His face was doing so many grimaces. I was like, Okay, either let it out or don't. But like, this is to watch.
Speaker 2: She says, she's my she knows my second half. I can't lose her. But my mom is such an asshole. So that's your answer. If she knows your second half and you can't lose her, that's your answer.
Speaker 1: And your mom should want.
Speaker 2: This for you, but she doesn't, and that's a problem too.
Speaker 1: For Dev Justice for Dev. Next week, Aviva and Stig make tortillas or something, and she says horny. They get a horny because first I was like, is this like a ghost thing? Like they're doing yeah, pottery, But then I realized they were rolling out corn to make shirtilla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is very similar to the ghost it is.
Speaker 1: It was similar, And she says, oh, these the smell is I'm hungry or something goes oh, yeah, you've got pregnancy cravings. And she's like, I haven't gotten my period. Oh god, great idea, great idea, Aviva, You're killing it.
Speaker 2: Great happing on my period in the week that I've been here.
Speaker 1: What again, what is the time frame?
Speaker 2: What is the time frame?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Beer Can plays pool with Michael and says, so are you in love with Laura? And Michael says, if I was in love with Laura, I would have made a move, and beer Can says, you made a move and you blew it, and he says, actually no, Laura made a move on me and it's talking to beer Can says, this is betrayal, But I think that's right. Didn't she say at some point she had like said yeah, like we should make yeah. Yeah. Rick goes to take a shower and complains and he says, I'm trying. I'm trying. Well, you're complaining. The father tells Tricia if he refuses to give you children, there is no point and there is no middle ground on this, okay. Emma is going to Casablanca to see Mohammed and she's like, I put back on my engagement ring and it's just like, wow, it feels great. I can't wait to say it Mohammed and Casa Blanca is that him? Oh my god, Yeah, I can't wait to see this.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be funny because I said, what if it? Lisa is like Zena, But it's really Emma's storyline totally the same thing is that I had a fiance here before. What if Lisa had everyone's storylines? Like she had everyone's storylines.
Speaker 1: She's a big fan of the show. She just this one a little bit of that one exactly. Alisa and Josh have some kind of argument and she's like, are you just gonna walk away from me? Like, I don't even know what's going on here. I just want to go home. So I think they got a little tipsy in the bar and he was like, you embarrassed me.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't tell if in the big previews that we saw where for the whole season where she's screaming at the whole bar, like it was if that was on this boat ride.
Speaker 1: I feel like this was in this bar where she stands up, it's like, hello, everybody, is it normal? Yeah. Daniel tells his uncle that Lisa has been married five times and for twenty one years she was in a relationship with several women, and the uncle says, why am I just hearing this? This is an abomination, and she cries and says, I cannot help what my past is. Like, I am willing to do whatever it takes to be with Daniel.
Speaker 2: Except get a divorce before I came.
Speaker 1: Here and tell the truth and tell the truth about everything. And the uncle says, I do not believe you, and because of this, the marriage will be over, and she's like a she pulls a hyperventilate She pulls at Ashley, I am panic. Now, I'm literally hyper ventilating. I can't breathe. She pulls a fake panic attack, and nobody's falling for it. The boy who cried Wolf. So that's what we have to look forward to next week.
Speaker 2: To be clear, homophobia bad.
Speaker 1: We're aware that homophobia is bad.
Speaker 2: It's horrible, and it's one thing I won't stand for. But you lied about everything. You could have given him time, knowing his culture. To quick google search.
Speaker 1: You don't learn. You don't just like Lisa because she's bisexual. You just like Lisa because she's a She's a lie liar.
Speaker 2: She's a horrible, despicable mother to her poor daughter.
Speaker 1: She's a grifter.
Speaker 2: She's a grifter. I hate a grifter. She is a cancer liar.
Speaker 1: She is a cancer stad let's never forget. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's pathetic and just horror. She's she I've The best thing I can say about her is that she is bisexual.
Speaker 1: I wonder you know, now that we're kind of talking this through in a very mean way, I'm wondering if the reason her hair is so short is because when she was faking the cancer, she shaved her head.
Speaker 2: Yeah I thought of that too, But did she say one of her exes liked her hair?
Speaker 1: Yes, but you can't believe anything she says.
Speaker 2: No, you can't because she hasn't been with this one, her latest ex she hasn't been with for nine years?
Speaker 1: Or right? So why is her hair still short?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Where does the cancer scam fall in?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So weird questions?
Speaker 2: The tent living?
Speaker 1: When's the tent living? Was her hair a long? Then? Well, she's out there all the time on the Instagram like I'm going live and he wants to talk with me anyway, there's gonna be some big twist at the reunion. I got in a fight with somebody, but now I love that person. We had a great time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh god, who did she fight with? Probably at least is like shut the fuck up? Yeah, liar, I mean I can't wait to talk to Elise. Okay, I'm interviewing her in a couple of weeks. Guys, everybody, that's our episode before the ninety Days season eight, episode fourteen. Prepare for immediate dissent, whatever, and make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie.
Speaker 1: They have a podcast. It's called A Date with Dateline. They talk about Dateline. Very good show. If you're not into it, get on board.
Speaker 2: Where you've been and we're on YouTube now. A Date with Kay and k I.
Speaker 1: Have been seeing your YouTube clips and they've been making me very happy.
Speaker 2: Yay, thank you. We have a new person who's helping.
Speaker 1: Us so fantastic. So if you guys follow Kimberly and Katie on YouTube, please make sure you're also following me Pink she Pod. I also have a YouTube channel, so make sure you're following us. And later this week, I have Louie Styles, Not Louie Styles, that would be Harry Styles's brother. No, Louie Staples, who is a brit who's coming on this week to chat Bravo and I can't wait to talk to him about Ladies of London. And I'll see you. We'll have an episode out on Friday, which will be before the ninety Days. No Single Life, No, it's going to be the Single Life. Guys. I'm in a hotel room and I've got angered over here looking at me. She's making me nervous. She's half asleep. All right, I will see you next week. I'll see you next Monday, and I'll also see you next Friday. Okay, bye bye