Speaker 1: All right, This segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. Plano is it Plano Parkway in Preston, Yes, notice, and there's only one location in town, and it's so good. People drive from all over just to get there to Plano to go to one location of Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. They've mastered five different types of pizza. They got excellent selection of craft beer. It's a great place to hang out. You can get a bunch of pizza to go, keep everybody happy. But if you're one of those foodies who likes to try the best things, why wouldn't you try the pizza that readers of the Dallas Morning News say is the best in all of DFW.
Speaker 2: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas, Preston Parkway and Plano Plano Parkway and Preston in Plano.
Speaker 2: There you have it. Yeah, But right now it's step for.
Speaker 3: This and now each time for basis Sweet Day Day featuring veteran news anchor Katie fun Tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from.
Speaker 4: Around the world found a homemade device in a park in Garland. It's called wind Park, though it's not Garland Park. Someone was walking around the trail on Sunday. They found an open suitcase and what appeared to be inside it some homemade devices or explosive devices.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't know. It was not sex choice.
Speaker 4: But then the Garland bomb unit got there and they were like, oh yeah, a bunch of numerous homemade live explosive devices or if some call them pipe bombs.
Speaker 2: It was a weird one to me. Pipe they're using pipe for the bomb, CVC pipe. I don't understand how it works.
Speaker 4: I think you could just go online and find out how to make a bomb, though I think that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Don't say that. Well, it could, but I think it's you could just do it, but don't.
Speaker 1: I would somebody could should be driving around going really well idea.
Speaker 4: That's the same as like, hey man, we're gonna put the dead body into the I said, like, what if you've seen it, seen a murder happen on a show as popular as Breaking Bad. Someone definitely did something to dispose of a body based off something they saw on TV. Oh you can't stop people from making their own choices. I didn't tell anyone to go make a bomb.
Speaker 5: That's why we need the government to monitor us at all times. You want to get chipped, yeah, man, I want everybody to get chipped.
Speaker 2: But me, what if that was passed down? Hey, you got to get chipped? Would you sign up? Or would you degree? And what would you do? Go to Canada?
Speaker 5: Oh, they'll get chipped to bro. We're about to lose Canada. Yeah, where you go, We're about to take over.
Speaker 2: Go to Greenland.
Speaker 4: Canada's about to lose themselves. You got a green line and realize real quick, it's f and cold here.
Speaker 5: Okay, go join a cartel now that that's the way to go, dude, honor amongst thieves.
Speaker 4: So yeah, wooded device guys just going for a walk and sees sees that. I think I would I gil curious. I really start tinkering with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, what's the thing about the red Water. I'm a guy, pretty handy, you know. I feel like I got this. I've been doing some weed eating.
Speaker 5: He's got a tool belt on and he's like, what do I need here? I found a bolt in a taco Earlier, Kevin are you more likely to wear a tool belt or a change belt?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's amazing. What's a change belt? You really don't know, like a fanny pack.
Speaker 5: No, it's like a belt that's got little uh like here's dimes, here's nickels, So.
Speaker 2: Change you and you need to pay them back and change you just go handy, right see.
Speaker 5: I think back in the day, the guys that would go around the ballpark going hot dog, they had a change belt.
Speaker 2: That's so handy.
Speaker 4: But it's not as handy as having a phillips and a wrench on you at all times and maybe a bolt that you found in a taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nearby neighbor Ken Blackburn says he sees people come and go even after hours at the park.
Speaker 5: He wonders how close he may have been to the danger. It's Ken Blackburn, the guy that does all those documentaries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did one about the Buffalo and then the Civil War and baseball.
Speaker 5: So wait, they found it but it didn't go off or anything, and they just disposed called the bomb crew or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a story. All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: That'd be a great SNL character, Ken Blackburn, But it's a black guy that makes documentaries that would be good.
Speaker 2: Who would play it? Uh? Probably mikey Day. No, you said you were looking for a black guy to play Ken Black. You said that, you said it, I'm not willing to say that. And then you gave the name of a white guy. Yep. Top ten most visited websites worldwide.
Speaker 4: Go, porn Hub not in the top ten, and I think it's because of the new loss.
Speaker 2: Oh it's banned Google. Yes, Google, Google number one. Skin gets one point. You want to have the fewest points, Oh, okay, go wait shell them out?
Speaker 5: Amazon, ESPN, No, no, Earthlink dot net.
Speaker 2: Really know any websites?
Speaker 5: It's amazing Netflix, No, because this is amazing.
Speaker 2: Three Twitter, Yeah, Twitter, TikTok.
Speaker 5: O x.
Speaker 2: Se We'll give him x and that's five points. That puts him at six. You want to have the lowest amount of points? Well, I could just stop guessing, Ben said, TikTok.
Speaker 6: No weather, weather dot com, Weather dot com.
Speaker 2: Don't you, I can't yell. Don't know any websites? This is great?
Speaker 5: Change belt dot net A, iHeart dot com.
Speaker 2: Nope, n b A, nope.
Speaker 4: He chose not only the league he loves the most, but also the not the most popular league Master, not ticketmaster stub.
Speaker 2: I mean, who goes to websites? This is why would you go to a website? Yeah, wouldn't you. It's where everything happens.
Speaker 5: You just go to Google and you punch it into the thing and it pulls it up and then you click on it. But that's like you saying, that's like you don't have to rememberize phone numbers because you just have them as the names in your phone. But ah, you have to just put the name of the company in Google, hit click and it takes you there again.
Speaker 2: You go to it again. After that, you don't stop. You google it.
Speaker 4: It brings it up and then there's a page of that website and you're like, well, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know why I searched it. Does the app count.
Speaker 7: Top ten most websites worldwide?
Speaker 2: Taco Bell gives a clue.
Speaker 4: I can't believe this is astounded a bunch of badass website.
Speaker 2: You're all bad ass. Three of the ten of the listen, Well goes the clue. I named all three. I'm not the one to say whether or not Tom she did.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you would have sucked as bad as this as we all do. If you hadn't seen this, it give us a clue what type.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with me too, I don't get to participate and show off my expertise.
Speaker 5: Your your revisionist website guy. What types of businesses are they?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh h Roger Roger Ebert dot com, Texas Instruments dot com. Oh wait, oh, Technology Worldwide t dot Com.
Speaker 2: No, Apple dot com.
Speaker 6: Science dot com, Oh my god, Russia dot net.
Speaker 2: Technology? So Apple, I.
Speaker 5: Just best by.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 5: That's actually where I get their little news feed on the side.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: I hope that there's millions of people punching their wheel right now.
Speaker 6: Why we go to like apps and stuff? Yeah? Yeah, And if Amazon's already on there, what else is there?
Speaker 2: I don't even go to the Internet.
Speaker 4: I got an app Amazon wasn't on there, which tells me that apps don't count here because Amazon wasn't on there.
Speaker 2: Walmart dot com. I like that little doors if that helps?
Speaker 5: Okay, Sony dot Com, No, vintage synthesizer dot net.
Speaker 2: This is this is what is uh? What is the AI thing called? What is oh? Chat gpe chat GPT. We're on the board. We'll give Ben three and a half its skin three and a half. Hold on, that's a website. I don't want the points.
Speaker 5: It is a website like lowest Points, wins man chat, gpt works.
Speaker 2: Apparently that's true.
Speaker 5: It's such a stupid game. You got stop guessing. Christina has already won. You're gonna let him bully you into taking points off the board. It's just a bad game. It's got no form, all right, go around the horn, Christina, Go.
Speaker 2: What's a clue? Dallas Morning News.
Speaker 5: That's good Dallas and it's Dallasnews dot. Oh the Atlantic, not the Atlanta New York Times. Then we'll go to clues Frankel Firm. Do this is scary?
Speaker 2: Guys? Are you all losing it all? No, dude, website, Yeah, but go to websites every day.
Speaker 6: Crap in my email, flabermouth, I get together search engines.
Speaker 2: Google, Oh, Yahoo, Yahoo dot com ass chiefs number ten Yahoo.
Speaker 5: Really, I didn't think it existed already been up to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Guitar Center.
Speaker 6: Too over Guitar Center.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is a we'll start at the back then, nice, you'd see this is a it's a form of social media, but it's a message boardy correct number nine, number eight.
Speaker 4: You go in for everything and it's free. Now if you just gotta find some quick information, that's a little shoddy. Oh no, no, it's like, okay, it could be some false stuff in there.
Speaker 5: I'm looking for a short tubby thing. Oh, Craigslist No.
Speaker 2: Number six.
Speaker 4: You read it was Craigan Wikipedias. This is an app that is used for communication and I really don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh oh signal.
Speaker 4: Now this is tough. This is what's app. Yeah, I never used it.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's not a website. That's an app. I got what'sapp here? Go to website. Go to the app. I'd go to WhatsApp dot com right now, go and it works. No, it doesn't. You get the app.
Speaker 5: Your numbers touched to the app so you can talk to people in Romania. What's not a website there? It is right there, just pulled up. That's sight of stupid Motagram. Also, iHeart you already guessed. I heeart YouTube is number two.
Speaker 2: Oh you know.
Speaker 5: That's where people go to find out when the next YouTube album's coming out. And Talk fourteenth Amazon thirteen. Sorry Talk, I guess wrong. It's not frankl Firm. It's truck wreck dot com?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Is that on there? It's not? What's truck wreck dot COM's not on there?
Speaker 4: Technically good news only because of you know that mean someone did not get a wreck?
Speaker 2: What are the other ones? What do you mean the other what the other clues? What are the other apps? Dot com? The conversation has in. No, we're still going. We've had enough. What was number six? New study feed out that men have worse hearing than women or new study? I thought that was great. I don't understand why you're borting.
Speaker 5: So men have worse hearing than women? Are you saying a new study or news study? A new study found that men have worse hearing than women. Yeah, because if they'd stop yacking all the time.
Speaker 6: I just felt like turning your MIC's off, all your MIC's off, just for a second.
Speaker 2: I was doing the give up joke that I was doing a parody of a joke. Wait, he made the joke and he turned my mic.
Speaker 6: Off because you're laughing at what that was?
Speaker 2: A mad laugh? Had such an opportunity.
Speaker 5: Mad That's like giving someone a lesser sentence because they failed at murder. Doesn't make sense. Did you get to all the things on the website list. He didn't say four.
Speaker 4: My joke was a take on see modern day machismo.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a take on it. It's a take on the mana sphere.
Speaker 5: That's what you always do when you say those racist jokes and then say they're not racist.
Speaker 2: Never done a racist joke. That's why you love I do not love Morgan Wallin.
Speaker 4: If we're just spreading misinformation, this is gonna go real bad for all of you because I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a threat, a threat, I'll do it.
Speaker 5: He's threatening us, he's threatening us with I'll libel you, man, watch me.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, though it is April Fool's Day.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you say that, Christina, because coming up in the Big Finish, Wow, I cannot believe this guy tweeted this today. And there's some companies so I really stepped in it over the years.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: All that's coming up next. Still number four, very yeah, tell us number four. I don't think he said that I did. And that's an app all right. When I hit the app, when I go to my account, it's an app