Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, Normane.
Speaker 2: Good more than everybody.
Speaker 3: You don't want any help on those victory speeches. Huh Now I'm gonna get thirty. You don't want any help on them. Other John says, norm You're the real deal.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 4: Your last three games, you beat three time Hall of Famer Sean Connery, you beat eight time Hall of Famer Kenny the cash Man, and then you lost to then eleven time Hall of Famer Josh the Goat has got the question wrong.
Speaker 3: What does pimp? What does pimp spell? Is that?
Speaker 1: What? You what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: That was one of those weird questions that.
Speaker 2: The old era, the other era you were in.
Speaker 4: Well, you haven't heard today's yet, so uh please, Now we're in the mo era, I.
Speaker 3: Got questions for you.
Speaker 4: Now you your last three games have been Hall of Famer, Hall of Famer, Hall of Famer. So today we have six time Hall of Famer Robert Robert.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the game. The more body.
Speaker 2: What what's up with you Hall of famers? Why are you picking on Norm?
Speaker 3: He said, to call out the Hall of famers so oh, Norm was talking crap, so they're bringing crap.
Speaker 2: Robert's been in the Hall six times.
Speaker 3: Hey Robert, Wow, good morning though, thank you friend. Nor.
Speaker 4: Did you call out Hall of Famers in your victory speech? It was so long I tuned out, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remembers.
Speaker 3: Gas light, anthem, counting crows, tickets.
Speaker 2: Alex is excited about this show.
Speaker 4: Uh, they're going to the winter today and the winner will be invited to play on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Will it be six time Hall of Famer Robert.
Speaker 4: Let's not forget Norm's been in the Hall before and he's just been leaving a trail of.
Speaker 2: Dead in his wake. This is Hall of Famers everywhere. Layan are everywhere?
Speaker 4: Good luck, Norm, good look, shout out your name.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go, Sorry about that music. Shout out your name. When you think you know.
Speaker 4: The answer, Like I said, you haven't heard today's questions yet, Okay, take a seat. Question number one, if you have a pizza with s Robert six time Hall of Famer, need an answer in three?
Speaker 2: Two large?
Speaker 3: Large? I could go for a large pie right now. Norm. Here's your question again, Stay seated.
Speaker 4: If you have a pizza with sixteen slices and you give away four?
Speaker 2: How many slices are left? Twelve?
Speaker 3: Correct answer?
Speaker 2: Math in the morning, wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I hate math and I had to use my fingers for Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the new era of questions. Robert, not the right, not the right question to chime in early on. Okay, let's see what we got here. Next question, Norm Robert, what do the letters U f O?
Speaker 3: Robert Norman?
Speaker 2: I'mentified, flying object.
Speaker 3: Winner Storm and Norman Norm Man.
Speaker 4: This guy is chewing up Hall of Famers and spitting them out.
Speaker 3: Robert. He got you on that second question too. All right, Robert, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Hope it's a long one for you.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Let's your phone's crapping out?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Robert, Norm all right, let's do it. Norman Norman, you are his mother.
Speaker 4: He's already had an upset of the year. He's doing nothing but beaten Hall of Famers to get here. He's doing it the hard way. Do you want to plan on Tuesday?
Speaker 3: I can't worry. They're not making it easy on you, buddy. I got I got a feeling.
Speaker 2: Tuesday Wednesday is going to be some interesting mornings for you. Hang on for me all right. Nice game,