Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corrilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 1: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show time.
Speaker 5: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: I was show sig.
Speaker 3: One thousand, two hundred and fifty one days. That's how many we have left in the Trump administration before November seventh, twenty twenty eight. The question on my mind this morning, are we going to make it as a.
Speaker 4: Country uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: It's the Curel Cast.
Speaker 4: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: I do I do.
Speaker 3: In the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Early Carrel, someone said, who needs fifty thousand watts.
Speaker 1: I do God.
Speaker 3: I you know, I was on fifty thousand watts stations for a long time and I got addicted to that. I want the power, power power. It is the Crall cast. I am Krell. I'm happy because it's Thursday and that's my final day. That's my Friday. I take three days off because I'm disabled, and I just can't you know. Today I feel it, Oh, child, do I feel it. I did my workout this morning. I hope you all are working out. And if you're over sixty, you've got to do strength training.
Speaker 1: You have to. It's it's just a must.
Speaker 3: And this morning they had me doing all kinds of things with the Apple Fitness Plus.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 3: They had me doing you stepping back and doing a lunge and having a weight in your hand, and then when you come up from your lunch and lift your leg up and lift the weight up, and I'm like, Holy Jesus. And then I did twenty minutes of yoga, twenty minutes of yoga, ten minutes of weights, two miles at the park, six times up the hill, and it's ninety degrees, so I'm like, I need a nap, child, Okay, so there's I don't want to go through all the rulings and all the things. You know, every day for the last six months, every day, for the two hundred and nine days Donald Trump has been in office. Every day, something horrible happened, and maga. If you're listening, and I know some of you do, I'm not attacking you. I know why you voted for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I understand. You wanted to feel seen, you wanted to feel heard. You're like this lady that just got a ruling in the Supreme Court because she sued her employer because she was passed over for being straight. She got twice she wasn't promoted, and each time a gay person was. No.
Speaker 1: I don't know her.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was passed over for being straight, and you know what, if she was, that's as wrong as being passed over for being gay. Diversity, equity and inclusion doesn't mean you exclude white people or straight people. It just means you include gay people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people. But it doesn't mean you exclude the white people or the straight people. Okay, so you know, I get it. I don't know her case. Maybe she was discriminated against, but I think it's rich that white, straight people in some way feel put upon that they think they're discriminated against. Live in my shoes, live in a black persons or Mexicans or an Asian person. You know, you a white cisgendered individual has no idea what it's like to be discriminated against. They don't. They think they do, but they don't. So the Supreme Court has sent her back to the lower court. But it was a unanimous decision. All the judges agreed that there shouldn't be a higher standard for straight people or white people to prove that they've been discriminated against.
Speaker 1: And that's what the court was.
Speaker 3: Saying, that minorities have less of a bar to show they're being discriminated against than straight white people. Well, no, the bar should be the bar. So the lower court will decide that. Of course, then there's this xenophobic travel band oh Iran blah blah blah blah. You know what, The only people I'm afraid of are Americans. The people doing the most harm to Americans are Americans. Okay, most of the mass shooters are not from other countries. You know, in your life, most of the people that you encounter that do harm to you in some way are not from another country. I know the guy in Colorado, you know, in that case, Oh my god, they've arrested his family. His family had nothing to do with what he did. They didn't know he was going to do it. The wife has been very cooperative. Where are they now in a detention center outside of San Antonio, the whole family, the wife and kids. And what does christinomes say? Oh, well, we have to ascertain their status. And it's like, shouldn't you do that before you throw their ass in jail. So there's a lot going on, and it's really made me want to leave the country again. And that's because I'm not sure that I've got one two hundred and fifty one days left in me, which is how long it is until November seventh, my birthday, twenty twenty eight. I don't know that the country or the democracy has that. And they're they're during Gay Pride months, they openly attack gays by changing the name of the Harvey Milk UNSF Harvey Milk. There was no need to change the name of that ship. No one wanted to change there was no need, but they've changed it, and you know, then they change Pride months the title nine months.
Speaker 1: Are they going to come after me because I'm gay? And on? You know, a broadcaster? We don't know.
Speaker 3: So we look at our country and I think, do we have one thousand, two hundred and fifty one days because it's only been two hundred and nine it's only been two hundred and nine days that he's been in office, and yet we have all of the stuff that's happened. So do we have it in us? And maybe the country does? I'm not sure I do. And that's the truth because I recently have been concentrating on music, on expanding the broadcast, and I gotta tell you, I've been so happy ignoring Trump and his go and Maga and just all the madness, all this, and the Democrats are nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: The only Democrat I could talk to you about is Bernie Sanders. He's still out there doing fabulous speeches and the like. But most of Democrats there. The cover of Time magazine has a picture that says Democrats lost, and it's one of those flyers where you take the phone number if you've seen the people.
Speaker 1: The Democrats are lost.
Speaker 3: There there's no leading Democrat out there leading a resistance.
Speaker 1: They're just nowhere to be found. They're weak, they are weak.
Speaker 3: And I hate to say that as this former White House Speaker of Press secretary leaves the Democratic Party, as a seated president launches an investigation into a former president. Imagine if Biden had ordered investigations into Trump.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 3: He left it to the Justice Department, to the FBI. He didn't order an investigation into Trump. A lot of us felt he should have, but he didn't. But now Trump is ordering an investigation into Biden, saying, oh, he was infirmed, they used the eye. His legislation shouldn't count because Trump is a petty, vindictive eight year old child, That's what he is. And the people around him use that, they manipulate him and use the fact that he's easily manipulatable. And that's sad. So do we have one thousand, two hundred and fifty one days left?
Speaker 1: I don't. No, No, we don't.
Speaker 3: If Congress and if the midterms, if if something doesn't change, if he's not reeled in, then I mean, in this new bill, millions are gonna lose their health care and.
Speaker 1: Maga, Look, it's going to affect you.
Speaker 3: The poorest of the poor voted for Donald Trump, and you're going to be without health care, You're gonna be without food assistance, You're going to be with out rental assistance. He's going to make your life harder. I know you love him, I know you think he's doing a great job. Wait until you can't go see a doctor.
Speaker 1: And it's coming.
Speaker 3: So when I do that number one fifty one hoeing all of us MAGA, Democrats, GOP, do we all have it less?
Speaker 1: Yes, there is no we do not, So we're gonna have to do something. And if we don't, the country is love that simple.
Speaker 3: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell y'all.
Speaker 3: Last night, Steve and I went to a Pride mixer here at Area fifteen, which is this very futuristic multi experience. I don't really know how to describe Area fifteen. It's maybe an amusement park of the future because they have all of this interactive, you know, entertainment stuff where you put on goggles and suddenly you're fighting a war, or you go into an art museum and it's all immersive. They have a John Wick experience now where someone's trying to kill you and you've got to get out of this building. So that you know, there's a lot of stuff that happens at Area fifteen. And the gays, the Gay Pride Organization had their mixer. Five to seven was supposed to be a mixer and seven to nine was going to be bingo. I got there at five. Everybody was sitting at tables, you know, waiting for bingo, and they weren't mixing. So Steve and I literally walked from table to table and said, hello, how are you eighty five percent lesbian, fifteen percent ugly? I don't know, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, But Nevada Gays they're a hardy They're a hardy group. The president of Pride is a very passionate, very fun entertainer, you know, mc sort of person. He's the one that Spearheads Pride here in Nevada.
Speaker 1: His name is Jim.
Speaker 3: Nice guy actually and really involved in the community. So you know, I'm going to try to get more involved with the gays because I need to.
Speaker 1: But you could tell, you know, at.
Speaker 3: This event, including Jim, who made a very impassioned speech, you can tell that we're all feeling the threats.
Speaker 1: You know we are.
Speaker 3: We are back to where there could be another stonewall, to where there could be riots and the like from gay people because we don't know in the one thousand, two hundred and fifty one days, are they going to start trying to close down gay bars. Are they going to give police the power to go ahead and raid gay bars again?
Speaker 1: You know, we don't. We don't know.
Speaker 3: There's Trump thrives on attention, you know, it's it's it's the air that he breathes. According to James Schnabel in my chatroom at YouTube dot com Forward Slash really, Carrell, Hi, Babetta, Hi everybody, and you know he'll do anything that gets him attention, like anything, and so you have to ask yourself how far is he willing to go? You know, I don't think there's a bar there. I don't think Trump has a too far bar. I don't you know the guy had classified documents in his bathroom, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's probably had father daughter relations.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's a bar that's too high or too low for him. So we as gay people, we don't know where this is going. And yeah, we lived under Reagan, we lived under Bush. They were different. Yes it was horrible, but it was different. This feels final, like he's really going to bring down the end of America.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's hard to watch.
Speaker 3: And I think that's why a lot of us are escaping into entertainment and such, because it's really hard to watch a country you love be dismantled. Elon Musk has now become a huge Trump critic. Trump excuses it saying, well, he doesn't like the EV credit being repealed or whatever. No, he's criticizing a lot of things, like adding two point four trillion dollars on the amount you can't even comprehend to the budget, to the deficit. So even his staunchest ally I thought they were having an affair. Even he's criticizing him now. So I don't know where it's going. I don't and I know where it's not going. It's not going to peace where Israel is finally smacked down and told to stop committing genocide. It's not going to peace. In the Ukraine, Trump releaves a statement saying that Putin has vowed to retaliate for the attack on his air basis. Trump didn't say that. I told him not to. That's the first thing Trump should have said, Well, Vladimir, don't because if you do, they'll be repercussions. No, he bends over for Vladimir every time. So there's certainly we're not on the road to peace. We're not on the road to prosperity. You and I sixty five percent of us sixty five percent paycheck to paycheck.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I know you do too. That's not prosperity. So we're not on the road to peace. We're not on the road to prosperity. We're certainly not on the road to equality for women, gays, Hispanics, asans. We are not on the road to fixing the immigration system. All they're doing is exploiting. It to be cruel that all they're doing. What they are doing to immigrants is cruel. What they are doing to foreign students is cruel. What they are doing to higher education universities is just cruel. So we're certainly not on the road to fixing immigration. We are not on the road to fixing climate change. They're on the opposite path. They want to undo all the climate protections. So if we're not on the road to peace, and we're not on the road to prosperity, and we're not on the road to equality, then what are we on the road to? I mean, seriously, where are we headed. We're headed for a brick wall. Tourists are not coming to America. That means there's going to be hundreds of thousands of jobs lost, maybe yours. Tourists are not coming. No one wants to visit America right now. It's sad, but they're afraid of immigration control. What's her name? Meredith Gray Pompeo, the actress that plays Meredith Gray on Gray's Anatomy. She got detained for an hour and a half over sunflower seeds from arawon.
Speaker 1: She's a famous actress.
Speaker 3: They had to know who she was, and yet they detain her for an hour and a half. A famous actress who's been on TV for eighteen years, everybody knows who Meredith Gray is. Detained by Ice for an hour and a half. You had Ice going into that neighborhood in San Diego and handcuffing everyone at the Italian restaurant, and then the neighbors coming out and literally throwing them out.
Speaker 1: Of the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: These people look like they were going to war, long guns, full armor, the whole thing, just to go to an Italian neighborhood restaurant. They weren't repelling into a war zone. So you look at this and you just have to wonder where are we going. We are taking from the poor, giving to the rich. We are not helping build a strong middle class. The tariff, the fifty percent steel tariff is now pissed off other countries who are now saying if he doesn't do something about it, Mexico screaming imports are down seventy percent. That means ports are down seventy percent. That means jobs in the ports. I mean, where are we headed? I'd love your comment down below. We have one thousand, two hundred and fifty one days left. Where is that path leading? I want you to be real. I'm being real. I think it's leading to the devastation and destruction of America. I don't think America as a nation is going to last this entire presidency.
Speaker 1: I don't. We will either.
Speaker 3: Be overthrown, we will end up in a world war where there'll be a change of world order, or a lot of us might end up dead.
Speaker 1: And that's the truth.
Speaker 3: Where do you see it at one thousand, two hundred and fifty one days?
Speaker 1: Where is this seat? Where? All right?
Speaker 3: We get ahead for you to talk for entertainments when we come back, don't go anywhere except to YouTube dot com forard slash really Correll. Hey Corel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. And please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correl. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Correl, We get thread, Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at patreon dot com. Forward Slash, Really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. We have someone in the chatroom at YouTube dot com Forward slashally Carell that lives in Oakland and says that the container shipping is just there aren't any you know, there's just and that's jobs right there.
Speaker 1: So we we are in, you know, and it I want to be happy. You know. I have changed over the last three four weeks.
Speaker 3: I really have the going to the als clinic, being in the ICU with my heart, all of that has changed me. Yes, I'm still having medical things go on. I'm not upset over them, you know, I'm not. I'm just not I'm gonna die of what I'm gonna die from. I'll deal with it when I get there. I don't look at Ember every day, and well that's not true. Every day I look at Ember and think about her death because she's almost ten and it's just gonna hurt me so much. I mean, she's so perfect. I don't want to brag, but Ember is the best dog out there. I'm you know. I know that you all think your dogs are and they are, but Ember is the best dog for me out there. This dog goes to restaurants and no one knows she's there. She rides in a motorcycle bag and just sits there and rides with her gobles on. She has a car seat in the car and you've seen the photos on my social media.
Speaker 1: She'll get her gangster.
Speaker 3: Lean going on and she'll just look forward and turn over and look at me. And I mean, it's the cutest thing in the entire world. Little dog sitting up in a seat with her arm leaning over, you know, looking over at me, looking out at the wind. She watches everywhere we go, and she knows where we go. She knows and we turn in where we are. She's by my side for the two mile walk every morning, the mile walk at night. She does yoga with me. She knows how to do downward dog puppy poles. And she's silent when she's out in public. When she's here at home, she ain't quiet. Like yesterday, she did not want to be at this event. She didn't want to be I could tell, but she didn't complain. She was in her stroller. She moved to the back of her stroller, laid down and went to sleep. But she hated where she was. Too much noise, too many people. She'd like it well, Area fifteen is you'd have to see it to understand. And plus it's lit in colors that really mess with her eye. I know because I have an app called dog Optics, and you hold up your camera and it shows you what your dog sees. It's called dog optics because they see in different light spectrums. But she is the best dog in the world. I have never had a dog so well behaved. Yes, she's trained to be a service dog, but I mean she took to it, so yeah, I do pre grieve her a lot. But other than that, I've been trying to focus on the career on music. You know, yesterday I wrote a new song about Pride. I'm recording over the weekend. My single Do you want to funk?
Speaker 1: Do you want to funk with me?
Speaker 3: They played it yesterday at the Pride mixer. They actually played it. He recognized me the DJ. He's like, I play your record. I said, well play it now, so he did. So it's cool my video. Only three hundred and fifty one of you have seen it, but hey, it's out at YouTube dot com.
Speaker 1: Forward slash Rely Correll. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: About y'all, but I want to be happy, you know, And it's almost impossible to be happy in America if you don't have more than a million.
Speaker 1: Dollars, you know, it really is.
Speaker 3: I really want to go to Texas and see my aunt in the nursing home before she dies, and bring my sister and then continue on to Florida and see my friends David and Toby. That's a seventy five hundred dollars trip. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. I have credit cards with that limit on it, but I'm not going to charge that up because it would take me years to pay it. So, you know, but I really want to do that. I should be able to. I should have the funds to do that. I know you're looking at this summer and thinking, well, I should be able to go on vacation whatever, but send sixty five percent of us live paycheck to paycheck, we can't. So being happy in America is the ability to be happy is going by the wayside unless you're rich.
Speaker 1: And I know a lot of you say, oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I have my dogs and I have my yoga, and I find happiness where I find it.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 3: You're making do in a bad situation, and good for you, Good for you. But the fact is a majority of Americans are not happy and can't really get happy because they're not wealthy. And we know that to be happy in America now takes eighty thousand a year or more. And we also know that less than thirty percent of the population makes eighty thousand.
Speaker 1: A year or more.
Speaker 3: So you have seventy percent of the population that doesn't even make the threshold for happiness. You know what, It's the weekend. Don't you want to go to a movie, go out to dinner, go see a show. Beyond Stage coming to Vegas. Cheapest ticket three hundred and forty three dollars. Won't be going to see Beyonce?
Speaker 1: Know really?
Speaker 3: I mean I've been looking at things to do, like, well, let's go to this show, let's go here. Last night Steve bought a double gin and tonic because he didn't want to have to go back to the bar. A double gin and tonic at area fifteen thirty two dollars plus a five dollar tip, because that's fifteen percent, so thirty seven dollars for a double drink. So for two drinks, thirty seven dollars. I asked her how much a bottle of water was. She said seven dollars. I said, I'll drink out of the tap in the bathroom, and that's what I did. I went and filled up my bottle. I ain't paying seven dollars for a bottle of water. If I had, if I was making one hundred k a year, I would, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, nope, that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I'm tired of making There are countries that I could move to where what I make, the sixty grand a year or fifty grand a year, whatever that I make would be enough. I'd be able to go out and go to dinners. And there are countries where that much money would work. Doesn't work here. So as we look ahead to the weekend. Everyone's all, you should plan your weekend, you should play. Yeah, I'd like to plan my weekends, but I don't have five hundred bucks to spend on a weekend. You know, if I want to go to Bryce Canyon, just go hike Bryce Canyon. Two hundred bucks by the time I pay for gas, food, the whole thing. So what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: Are you know? In a movie? There's a bunch of movies out. There's some good TV.
Speaker 3: I've been watching High Priority on Hulu and also Only Murders in the Building. High Priority is a very cute show, very cop dramas, really intellectual woman sort of thing.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's a fun show, and then you know, I'm not like riveted to it, but it's good. And Only Murders in the Building this last season, which I'm catching up on, really good. So there's a lot of good TV to watch. I have a lot of great books to read. I have two right here that I have yet to read, Prince lstat and Prince Lestat and The Realm of Atlantis, and then just Prince Lestop. These are the last two that Anne actually wrote. One of them she co wrote with Christopher her son. But these are the last two vampire chronicles that she wrote, so I have those to read. What are you guys doing? Are you watching that weird show Sirens on Netflix?
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's too weird for me.
Speaker 3: I got four episodes in and thought, I'm not enjoying this shows. There's no real mystery or intrigue, there's no dead bodies. It's I'm like, yeah, Julian Moore is fabulous, but and Kevin Bacon is Kevin Bacon. But I'm like, you know, y'all watching Sirens? It was number one on Netflix for two weeks.
Speaker 1: I tried.
Speaker 3: I got four episodes in and I thought, you know, I just I'm not gonna finish it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't find it riveting or compelling. What about y'all? You can comment down below what you're watching. I know you're watching something all these streaming services, Netflix, Hulu, Paramount Fluff, Criminal, Minds of the Fact on Paramount Bluff.
Speaker 1: I'm watching this. I am Carell for you who you want to be? So I'm heard? Anybody else? Do you want? Monday? Social media is really corral all social media to.
Speaker 3: Gram, YouTube, dot com, Forward, specially Carell patrons, I love you.
Speaker 1: We're going to do a patron call offensive.
Speaker 2: And Broodcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 4: Listen daily to
Speaker 2: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service.