Speaker 1: Good money, good monny, good morning, Welcome, welcome Oncome time now for our community connection right.
Speaker 2: Here on K one.
Speaker 1: The one you trust at row Mind is our promotions coordinator here at the radio station, and we are up to our ears in little green tickets.
Speaker 2: And it's just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Really, We've got just a few days left, so folks really got to get a move on it.
Speaker 3: Just a couple of days, yep.
Speaker 4: Our grand prize drawing is going to be on Thursday, so make sure you have your tickets in some kind of order. We will tell you where they come from, we will tell you the number, and then you will have a limited amount of time to.
Speaker 3: Give us a call.
Speaker 4: So make sure you're listening on an actual radio. If you listen on the app, or if you listen streaming on any devices, then there is a little bit of a delay, and that if you do have that delay.
Speaker 3: Make sure you have a very good internet connection.
Speaker 4: Make sure you have a strong Wi Fi signal because buffering has cost some people their chance to win.
Speaker 2: And then when we call out.
Speaker 1: The number, we only have one minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we start the timer, I mean, we talk about it for a little bit.
Speaker 3: We explain what's in it, we're I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we got to drag our feet a little bit before we set the timer. But once once that timer's up, I mean, if you call us at a minute forty one, you're out of luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just out of luck.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's true. And then we go on to the next number we do.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now this is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got the little green tickets out in the community with all of the local businesses, the ones that have the poster with the green tree on the door. Go inside, you'll get a free ticket, and for every ten dollars purchase, you get an additional ticket. And these numbers have been showing up with a lot of the daily prices, ten of them a day.
Speaker 3: We've been ten to day. Yep.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow is your last day, we yep, last final of the daily prizes, and then.
Speaker 2: The big wines come up on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yes, we went by so fast, tom Like, it seems like a blink of an eye. It was November when we started, really it seems that way. But here we've been over a month. I think that we've been get right right, Yeah, just a few days. Over a month we've been drawing prizes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're going to do great big prizes that we're going to do on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Well, you know you have the five thousand dollars from US, Yes, and then you have five chances to win one thousand dollars from Cherokee Casino and then one chance to win a two thousand and a three thousand dollars price for a grand total of ten thousand dollars from Cherokee Casino.
Speaker 3: So that is awesome. From them.
Speaker 4: Spears travel my favorite Tom because I would jump on an airplane and go anywhere warm.
Speaker 3: You can go.
Speaker 4: Well that's true, but two round trips on Southwest Airlines to anywhere in the continental US. Then we have the fifteen dollars times from Tate Boys Tire and Service. You have construction. It's from Richie's Roofing and Construction. You have a thousand dollars gift certificate and it doesn't have to just be a roof, it can be any kind of construction project that you have in your home. And then the candle making classes is new for our major prize drawing the candle making class for two from the Crafty Candle Shop and the Serda Queen Mattress from Michael's Carpet and Sleep Center. Get a nice, good, soft, cozy bed to sleep in. There's nothing better. Oh yeah, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. Yeah that way, Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 4: And then the six hundred and sixty dollars Phillips gas card from Phillips sixty six, and then Dungeons Toyota has changed it up a little bit this year. You get a full detail for a car, a suv or pickup.
Speaker 3: You can get a front right job including the rotors, or you can do a full synthetic oil change. So they've changed it up just a little bit this year. And then we have two.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and fifty dollars certificates from Green Thumb Nursery and Greenhouse, a recliner from Bob LOFTUS Furniture, and new to the area new to this event that we have is a paint protective film from Knockout Window Tent.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can let your paint last a little bit longer. I wish we had that on my daughter's truck back and then that would.
Speaker 2: Have been great.
Speaker 4: Then there's two two hundred and fifty dollars certificates from Ashley's Cleaning Service. And after the holidays, everybody's going to need that because you want to take a break. Just take a break and your house will be clean and it'll be spectacular.
Speaker 3: To two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Dollars US a gift cards from American Heritage Bank, So two lucky winners. We'll go home with one of those one thousand dollars shopping spree from Neil's Home Store.
Speaker 3: Are new to our area.
Speaker 4: So big, big store, lots of things to have, yes, and for one thousand dollars you can get all kinds of things. And we have two hundred and fifty dollars certificates from Windows, Rock and Jewelry, Ashley's dining table from Bargain Center, and a grill it's a flat top grill we have downstairs at from Lowe's Home Improvement.
Speaker 3: And then you know, new to this.
Speaker 4: Year, we have burgers and fries for a year from Lauderberger on the East Side. Yeah, you can get a Hamburger, French fries and a drink square.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: And two VIP season passes to OKM Music Festival from OKAM Music and they have added one hundred dollars shopping.
Speaker 3: Spree to the Sweet Shop, Sugar the Sugar Plum Shop.
Speaker 4: And then we have a two hundred fift dollar a gas card from bartsbel Custom Cabinets and Doug Huff Homes. And then we have the two gift baskets from Moxie on second she makes such beautiful things.
Speaker 3: Oh, her baskets are so fun. She does such a good job.
Speaker 4: Then we have five hundred dollars gift certificate from Cliff's Design Center, a monthly bouquet arrangement from flower Land and a set of tires from Fast Start Tire and Service. And again new to this year, burritos for a year. So if you looked out and you didn't get the burgers and fried as, you get a burrito for a year.
Speaker 3: Where's that from ab Belardo's Mexican.
Speaker 2: Frish You bet you yeah?
Speaker 3: And they have breakfast burritos.
Speaker 4: They have all kinds of fun burritos, so you don't have to get the same burrito every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just mix it up.
Speaker 4: And then of course the same as we've had for twenty five years, twelve triple A memberships from Paul's Record, so every package will get a one year membership to the Triple A. So Paul's record will come pick you up when you're in distress, and you know, sometimes that's comforting. I mean, you know, when you're on the side of the road, it's like, oh no, what do I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, that's true.
Speaker 4: They are very friendly, they're very nice to work with. We love them and they want to take care of everybody around town. And you know if you have that, Let's see Wednesday, Wednesday in the afternoon will be.
Speaker 3: Our last pickups.
Speaker 4: So if you want to get your green tickets, make sure you get out before Wednesday afternoon and get all the tickets you can get. Get them organized because we will tell you where they're from, so make sure you know what store you've shopped at. A lot of people write in on the back, a lot of people put them in spreadshetts. We'll stable them to a paper like. There's all kinds of different ways that you can organize them. But you know, if they're on a spreadsheet, make sure you have the actual physical ticket because we do need to have that.
Speaker 3: We will verify it.
Speaker 4: We will send out our spotters throughout town, which is our staff, and they will come to you. We have some out on the east side, we have some on the west side. We have some folks in Coffeeville Station ready to go, which they got to go last year to Oklahoma Union School and don was so happy that she got to go and she got to go into the school and the whole school was so happy for this, the teacher that had won. And so we applaud them for letting everybody listen. And you know, it's funny because I know we've talked about this before, Tom, but the traffic on Frank Phillips out here, we can watch it and there's very few people driving around, and everybody has huddled around their radio, even and workplaces that don't usually listen to the radio during work they do that day. And if you if you're in one of those places that you can't listen, make sure you give your tickets to a trusted friend that will watch them for you and claim your prize and we'll go out all over town.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 4: We've been out to Circle Mountain. We've been Goodness, we've been the water.
Speaker 3: We've been. Yes, we did have we did have last year.
Speaker 4: Miss Maira tracked it down and they were super happy. And yes, Sky took yep. We've had all kinds of winners from all kinds of places. So make sure you guys are huddled around your radio.
Speaker 3: Join us for the fun. We will be on social media.
Speaker 4: You can submit your clean, family friendly jokes to us. And Miss Dory loves the jokes, so bring on the dad jokes.
Speaker 3: I too love a dad joke.
Speaker 4: And Miss Kenna, our intern, will be monitoring our social media this year, oh and sharing our dad jokes and corresponding with all of you. So if you have any questions, if you we will not give out the numbers. However, no numbers on social media, you can't get them.
Speaker 3: Buy text. We have our texting service. You can sign up for that. You can sign up for that now and be ready.
Speaker 4: You can also get weathers in sports and things like that, but we can talk about that on another day.
Speaker 2: But there we go.
Speaker 1: I want to get this in because what happens is people say, well, what happens with all the tickets on you once we gather them up, Well, what happens is we take buckets and buckets and barrels and baskets and we put them in a nice clean dumpster provided by the City of Bartlesville.
Speaker 2: And it is sparkling clean, yes.
Speaker 1: And we dump them in and then Kevin jumps around in there and he.
Speaker 4: Literally gets in with his scoop shovel, stirs them all up.
Speaker 2: Stirs them all up, dig them all out, and what have you.
Speaker 1: It looks like it'll be about twenty seven degrees when he gets in there, at about fifty seven by the time we wrap up. The wind is not going to be too bad. It's going to be between five to ten miles per hour, so we won't be chasing tickets over there into the commands.
Speaker 4: She plaza, Well, that's good, so we don't like chasing tickets.
Speaker 2: We don't like chasing tickets now.
Speaker 4: Usually the dumpster provides a pretty good shelter, though, but it does when we dump them all in there.
Speaker 3: It's kind of comical. We have to chase bags down sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, but that's what's gonna happen here, and that's what we do. And then Kevin runs up and down yep the stairs, gets his exercise, brings up tickets from time to time, and then then we start reading them off on the air. And like Tina says, you've got just a put a short window of time to claim that ticket, so make sure you're organized. Anything else any other advice you want to give our our Green Country Christmas ticket.
Speaker 4: Players, Well, once are event is over on Thursday. Once that is done, we will not give out any more daily prizes. All the daily prizes wraps into those twelve price packages, so you don't need to call and say, what do I do with these green tickets?
Speaker 3: They're Nolan void. After the event is over.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, you have wait till next year.
Speaker 4: You have to wait till next year, but you can't save them till next year because the year's printed on them and that.
Speaker 3: Would get messy.
Speaker 2: Get ugly pretty quick.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you claim your prizes directly after the event, and we'll post your pretty little picture on our website. Maybe maybe even get to a bullet billboard. Maybe maybe we'll.
Speaker 2: See about that.
Speaker 1: We've got electronic billboards a pretty cool roundtown. So yeah, ey Tina, thank you for dropping by and giving and everybody a little words of encouragement. And how too, because we get new people every year around this time. Maybe move in them into like the fall before school starts, and this is their first go round with Green Country Christmas. And sometimes those of us who have been doing it for a while. It's like, oh, well, I want's green Country Christmas. You know how it goes well, The new folks don't. And I think we've done a real good job this year making sure that everyone is up to speed and anyone who wants to.
Speaker 2: Participate can yes.
Speaker 4: And if you have any questions at all on how the process works or anything, you have any questions about whatsoever, please give us a call here at the station. I will be happy to answer any of those questions.
Speaker 1: And that is nine one eight three three six one thousand and one. That's right, alright, Hey, thank.
Speaker 2: You for being with us yere On Community Connection.
Speaker 3: Thank you Tom,