Speaker 1: Your angel. Of course, it's under Jerome Corsi today. It is on Thursday July seventeen, twenty twenty five. Thanks for joining us on coursenation dot com. We're doing podcasts every weekday. You can find me on x at Corsi Jerome one and substact Drome coursephd dot subsac dot com. We're doing subjects virtually every day now and the readership is growing. Thank you all very much. Okay, let's lead off today with I think which is clearly the top story, and that is that I think President Trump is understanding that his mistake made on the embassy and the Eperson obviously the Epstein Epstein case. Jeffrey Epstein was to say, it's all nonsense. Let's forget about it, there's nothing here. Let's move on. Okay, now they the whole bank of but it's not ready to move on for this story. I'm sorry. I've told many people that Donald Trump thinks, okay, he's the commander in chief of the MAGA movement, and so his commander and she was saying, let's move on for the story, we don't need to cover it. Well, that's not gonna that's not going to carry the day because the Maga movement is not an army. It doesn't take orders from the commander in chief. And President Trump's got to understand politics. Politics are that the Maga movement Trump created, but now the Maga movement's creating Trump and that's why politics operates. Donald Trump mobilized a group of people on the entire approach that he was going to determine to have a movement that was going to go back to on and he was going to get rid of the cheaters. As Chris is showing, Glassine Maxwell is saying she's ready to testify. She'll give all the build He'll spill the beans about everybody. She's gonna give you the whole list. He's going to tell you what went on. Epstein was murdered, there's no doubt about it. His whole idea that he committed suicide is nonsense. And Pam Bondi, I think, is going to have to go. I'm sorry, but she's just not up to the job. Pam Bondie's weak. She made she's DeSantis. First of all, she's in love with the Santas. Help mean that literally, but I mean she is certainly committed to him politically, and I was supporting him when he was running against Donald Trump. Okay, so Donald Trump picks Pam Bondi. She makes a good assistant, but she's not commander material to know how to make a command decision. So Bondi's got to realize that she's got to go. Okay, and Trump is saying, you know, if she could, Trump back down. Yesterday he came out fighting at the beginning of the day, saying, I don't want you supporters if you're not going to follow my directions and forget about Epstein and Magna Movement told him go to hell. What the hell do you think he is? I'm sorry, but you know, land Trump's got understand politics. He's now not in a command situation where he's CEO. I can't say we're selling that casino in Atlantic City. I don't care what anybody says, or we're doing this, or that we will be this direction or that direction. It's a corporation, that's fine. He's commander in chieved of the corporate or you know, corporation. It's like an army. The corporation is going to follow his direction, but the succeeding the board of directors will remove him. But the point is politics operates under a different dynamic, and this dynamic is that the manga supporters have determined they want the truth. We don't care where the truth is now. I think if Donald Trump had been involved, this would have been a story a long time ago. Because the Democrats are not going to spare any story they could develop, and with a factual basis, they make enough of them up. You know, of all the stories the Democrats are telling you are lies. Democrats don't know how to do anything but lie. With Maxwell ready to testify, with the American people understanding that there is something here. We want to know what the lists are. I know who's involved. And Trump thinks he's going to protect the King of England, who I believe is deeply involved in this. I want to know, Okay, and Prince Andrew, who we've got all the pictures in the world know he was deeply involved in this. Well, the British monarchy is a corrupt institution. Incests and years and centuries of you know, British rule. The monarchies are dead, they're ceremony in Great Britain. When Great Britain understands the extent to which the corruption the pedophilia. The criminal activity within the Moral family has gone on. The Royal family is going to be in disgrace. I'm sorry, but King Charles is about as smart as a is a you know, is a beaver. He's not a bright guy. He believes in every he left his caused social you know, changed social justice, lgb TEA, climate change, any nonsense idea, the Democrats and luck comes all. He's a globalist. Well, as far as I'm concerned, the Royal Family go to hell, which there seems to be they're pretty well destined to do anyway. So you know this is this is an end to Donald Trump's failure to understand the politics rules. And you're gonna play the game of politics, you better stam how it's done. And this was a mistake. Now they like Jack Prosoviak, and there's a good piece on discern dot com today of Jack Pisovieac's analysis. I know Jack. I wanted to hire Jack at one time when I was the brief period of time I was working with Alex Jones. Any rate, Jack has got an article up on Discern Reports saying essentially what I'm saying. He said that the mega movements going through a little family drama. But it's all good. So Jack said in the Alex Mar Marlow Show that he's a senior editor in Human Events. I did a lot of writing for Human Events in two thousand and four to Robert Bluie when I started into after Unfit for Command, into a journalistic, investigative journalist's career. So Pa Zobek said, We've been fighting since day one. We're not going to stop. The Mega is a family, a little family drama. Boy, He's still a family. And so he's saying, essentially that all of this noise about Epstein is going to come to an end because Trump is now saying he's willing to have a special prosecutor, and I think a special prosecutor for weaponization and Epstein is a good idea. Ed Martin's heading that right now within the Department of Justice, and he's overwhelmed, can't take any new cases. I mean, I brought into him some serious material and Act Blue. I'm going to start publishing this week. The first article is already done, and there'll be many more. But all the information has already been turned over to the Department of Justice and is in the process of being turned overt ACTLUE will be a major investigation coming soon. I'll read about it and I'll be writing about it in American Thinker very soon. But the point is that the child, the child exploitation, is going to have to be investigated and is going to have to be exposed, and the CIA is deep into it. Now. I want Chris, my producer here, to key up his story to put it here in the chat so you can pick it up. Chris, it's on This one is over on Liberty Daily, and it's a rumble piece. It's a CIA guy telling the truth, which is that children are being bred for sale and Satanic sacrifice in the United States. At the behest of the CIA involvement, the CIA is also an evil institution which we've got to get rid of. I'll cover that in a minute. So Chris, when you're ready with it, if you can play that, let's play that. It's a very important clip.
Speaker 2: The children are not just kidnapped and in some cases bred by families as a cash crop. We have people in the United States of America that breed children in order to sell them. And when they are sold, they come without birth certificates, which means it's easier to kill them and have no one ask where they are. We're also importing children by the planeload again, children who have no documentation. It's not just child slavery or child sex abuse. It's also child torture because you have adrenalized blood, you have the whole blood drinking ceremony of the Satanic world. It's also the use of children for harvesting body organs, and then you have ritual ceremonies and ritual murder as well as incidental murder. Most organizations that end up being used to prey on children. OXFAM is a recent example. All of the United Nations organizations, the Boy Scouts of them America, all of the child services agencies across the United States of America. They did not start out as organizations to prey on children, but they attract pedophiles, and ultimately pedofiles end up rising in the ranks and controlling those organizations, so that an organization that initially started out and the service of children becomes an organization that is in fact hunting children.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a sad truth. And Catholic Church is deeply involved in this as well, and as the core of Act Blue Democratic Party has become morphed from becoming a communist party coming a satanic party, embracing evil, advancing evil, advancing nihilism. And Christ has showd my book on the truth about Neo Marxism, cultural Maoism, and anarchy. That's that argument is at the heart of this book. And now I'm saying that the Democratic Party has become a satanic evial treason this party, and that accusation I think you're going to see validated in the next few weeks. President Trump, Petter, get it behind this train and not in front of it. Guy, it's going to roll them over what I'm going to reveal here with the nature of ActBlue. President Trumpetter left to the Jeffrey Epstein investigation go forward, and it would be wise to do so because and by the way, all this information has been turned over now to the Department of Justice, and any attempt to stop me from reporting it or et cetera, it's just going to intensify the interest in the story. I'm having the first article today going to be reviewed and it will be in print. And this is just the beginning. We're going to show you. It's going to shock America and the Democratic Party, I believe will not exist in ninety days. I think that anybody who's a Democrat facing re election in twenty twenty six find a new party or reevaluate the career. And I take two thirds of the Democrats in Congress are probably elected by the algorithms. I just don't believe the Democratic Party has the support it has to have a near majority in the House and the Senate. I think this is going to be rectified in twenty twenty six, especially as we get the new Executive Order in preparation President Trump demanding voter ID acknowledging what we've done at Gods five stones dot com, which is the truth that our elections are corrupt, beyond repair, penetrated, penetrated strongly by foreign agents who have planet codes within the state Board of Election databases that the States refuse to acknowledge exists, all for the creation of millions of records. They're duplicate records that are being used right now actively to create mail and ballot fraud. Okay, think it's a very important story here, and if you want to comment and come on and make a few comments about this, I think it's one of the more important stories we've ever covered, and it will become a major major story in the next few days and weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and some of some of what this guy touched on was discussed in Craig Lund's book The Satanic Pilicrons. Stayton to check that out on corseination dot com. Craig has a lot of his articles, the books, and maybe whatever else he's working on. But and then of course Mike McCormick talks about some of this too, the Almost insurmount of Believer, which we'll be having Mike on again. You could check out past interviews with him all on corsination dot com. Uh, it's it's something that people thought. It's something that a lot of people brought up and discussed, and they were always denounced as crazy conspiracy theorists years ago. But nowadays, now what we're seeing with their own eyes, what's going on in the country, it can't be ignored.
Speaker 1: No, it can't be ignored anymore. And the massive paraphilia and Satanism in Silicon Valley and in our elites and the global elites and the World Economic Forum. You know, these organizations exist to trade and children, prostitutes and other sexual abuses, as well as drugs, and the governments and CIA and the intelligence agencies are fostering the whole deal, and it's evil. It's got to be stopped. Okay, let's go to the next story. Next one I think is extremely important is that the h Donald prompt succeeded another big, huge success in getting the UH Senate to pass all of this nine billion dollar spending cut package. Now that took a little bit of arm twisting to get it done, but they voted to pass this nine billion dollars spending cut which includes no money to the np AT National Public Radio and public broadcasting system. And I got to say, thank god, I'm so sick of the PR coming on with their NPR pattern, NPR talk and all things considered, they make it sound like they're so reasonable and so right. They're just a whole bunch of crazy leftist liberal lunatics, anti Trump, anti God at America. Same with the public broadcasting system. They're broadcasting anything viable, they'll be commercially done. And you know, all the fundraising they do is so irritating, you know, and again they're always begging for money. Okay, Well, the vote was fifty one to forty eight, and of course Susan Collins at Leasta mckersky and Alaska Susan Collins, the main voted against the bill. Okay, And as far as I'm concerned, those two have got to be removed to the Senate. They're not republic and they're Democrats, and they have them in the Republican camp is worthless. They don't vote Republican, and they're paying and they're pain all together. So Mitch McConnell decided to back the bill, and of course Tina Smith, Democrat of Minnesota, missed the vote to the hospital. But this again was after a flurry of spending cuts on decision. Decision means calling back money that has already been appropriated. So you know this, with the country thirty six or thirty seven trillion dollars in debt, we're realizing we can't just keep spending all of the you know, US Agency for International Development. Yeah, well, I'm glad that's gone. It was supporting, you know, transgender studies of mice. Okay. A president's plan to cut all these emergency AID and UN and other programs let them all go to hell, and nations started to dry up and blow away that land and the East River would be better used as a parking lot than the United Nations buildings, the old buildings, they need to be blown up and torn by demolition the US government, not by terrorist acts, but by the US government saying we're not funding this anymore unless you can pay the rent. Get out of here. We don't need the United Nations anymore, we don't need NATO anymore. All these organizations have become corrupt, and we're in an era where we're seeing the corruption being exposed and crumbling, and that is not going to be stopped, not as long as the American people continue to get down on their knees, I mean Second Chronicles seven fourteen and ask God to forgive us for letting all this evil get here. The Boy Scouts have become a pedophil organization that's disgraceful on the Catholic Church, ourch Bishop mccron, Pope Francis, this current Pope is worried about the church going bankrupt, and damn well should all the priests who were buggering boys. This is not God's church, This is Satan's church. And you know, if God's churches are going to survive, they're going to have to go back to Christianity and Jesus Christ was not a comedy. Sorry, he wasn't a communist and he was liberation theology is all complete bullshit. Okay. So this whole idea that the democrat, every democratic idea, it is a bad idea and it doesn't work climate change on. So finally, with President Trump, he's getting past his spending bill, which he kept in place only because you cut dramatically right now in the United States, spending bill would have thrown us into a deep recession and the world into a deep recession. Okay, Now we're virtually on the verge of it anyway, except that Donald Trump is hoping to grow the economy by imposing these tariffs. Gold is still trading at eleven dollars today. It's down a bit. President Trump eased off and followed firing Powell. I fed to reserve another mistake, fire the son of a bitch. I'm sorry in my language here, but I'm sick of these people. Paul is another socialist Democrat. And like in the agencies, ninety percent of them there, all the legacy employees, all the agencies need to go because they look at you and they say they're working for themselves. By the way, they aren't working for you as president. They look at Donald Trump. Way, he's gonna be here three more years. We can wait that out. Then we'll go back to business as usual, wrecking the country. It'll close down the agencies, buy the agency, and the Supreme Court agreed Trump can close down the Department of Education, and the sooner he does it, the better. Again, we don't need that Edgecy. We don't need the Environmental Protection Agency. It's about only about ninety nine percent of the agencies. We don't need anymore. These things ought to be returned to the private economy, and the government should adopt a different model altogether of guaranteeing and supporting things, but funding the private economy to get them accomplished. Okay, now I'm insisting please call Swiss America. We haven't done it yet. What are you waiting for? Gold is going to go to four thousand dollars announced pretty quickly, and silver is going to go to over thirty eight dollars announced pretty quickly. It's not going to go not going to go back down to where it was when I started talking about this goal is about double the price from eighteen hundred dollars announced to now thirty three hundred dollars announce. Doesn't have much go more to go Swiss America. If you look at Chris is going to show you the eight hundred number. Please call and get a copy of this free book. A free book is being addressed by Trump. But the free book is how the coming global crash will create a historic gold rush. And I guarantee you it's happening in Europe right now. Europe is headed deeply for the toilet as quickly as they can get there, largely because their stupid net zero climate change policies. So call Swiss America. One eight hundred and five nine six two six eight. I'll give you that. Write this down one eight hundred five nine six two six eight. The brick stations just meant in realty genio. They're vowing that what they want to do is they want to be a challenge to the dollar. Donald Trump, by the way, got through the House the cryptocurrency bill. And as I say, we're going to have a new era here where we can take XRP. And I've invested in SRP full disclosure, because XRP is a formula for international exchange it's not strictly a cryptocurrency. It's going to ultimately replace the swift system as the with the you know, the dollar supremacy since the end of World War two is coming to an end, and we're going to have to take a lot of the non discretionary funding off of the federal budget and pay it with cryptocurrency. Okay, so the dollar itself is cryptocurrency right now. It's not backed by anything but the full face the credit of the United States, who're thirty seven billion trillion dollarge in debt. Full faith the credit United States doesn't mean a damn. We've already been now downgraded twice. And I'm sorry about my language today, but these things are just get to be irritating how much the Democrats have tried to ruin the country, which they continue to try to ruin the country. They're supporting MS thirteen, gangs, They're supporting fentanyl, supporting child prostitution. These people think that the American people are going to buy this. They're crazy, and the justice is going to have to come to Obama, It's going to have to come to Biden, the Clinton, this whole group of them. And by the way, what is Bill Clinton doing And I want you to show this picture Chris, by the way, before we leave there five nine six two six' eight Call Swiss. America i'll show this picture Of Bill clinton in a blue, dress which was in THE i Guess Jeffrey epstein's apartment In New York. City This Bill clinton wearing a blue, dress sludged across the arms of a a sitting chair with red, pumps and so he's a drag wearing a. DRESS i went, to what the hell is this all? About this Is? Bill is This Bill clinton's official portrait for The White? House baby should put this in The National. Gallery There's Bill, clinton you, know in a very feminine pose with his shaved legs and his red. Pumps, okay, now why don't you explain, This President trump and what you? Know maybe you can explain to me what his picture is all.
Speaker 2: About.
Speaker 1: IT i got my own ideas on. It it's not parbaty of particularly favorable To Bill. Clinton and so Yesterday obama And michelle tried to do a makeup session in her little pathetic radio, show and it was if we had heard it AND i listened to, it it was. Pathetic obama is a. Homosexual i'm not sure What michelle is these, days but the hotel of them aren't getting along any better than cats and. Dogs And obama really messed up because when he got Told biden that he wasn't going to be president. Anymore But obama's plan was Michelby. President obama didn't realize That biden or someone For biden went immediately to x and Posted biden's support Of Kamala, harris and they cut Off obama at the. Pass obama's not as smart an operative as he thinks he. Is without the control of the federal government and all the minions the federal government to do his bidding did his, Bidding obama would have been a complete. Flop and the country's realizing now THAT i was right WHEN i wrote. Abomination this guy who made racial tension stronger in the country Destroyed. America doesn't believe In Jesus christ was A muslim from the, beginning lied about, everything including his birth. CERTIFICATE i found the birth certificate from which his was. Copied sheriff By pyle validated that doing forensic research with forensic, labs the birth certificate from Which obama copied, his and the fields that he copied are in the identical position in both the two birth. Certificates that's been. Proven of course they'll all, say, oh, no ha ha, ha you challenge For obama's birth. Certificate, yeah well he doesn't have. One it was. Fake more. Lies everything about these people are, lies and when you get to the, truth the truth is. Ugly, okay let's continue with a few more stories, here AND i want to emphasize that this has been extremely. Important what's happened in the last forty eight hours that we now have a recision bill. Passed we're going to cut the federal. Budget Our Supreme court is probably gonna be okay With paul being. Fired And trump should not try to buoy up the stock market by, saying, oh he's going to ease up On. Paul the hell with he's out using up On, paul get rid of. Him and the same here goes with The democrats In. Congress that's instead of letting them rig the twenty twenty sixth, election let's expose the, algorithms AND i have a new executive order coming down that will make the elections a legitimate fair get rid of all the existing state databases that corrupt beyond, repair and this is a national security emergency requires the powers of The Chief executive As commander In chief to set the elections correct for The United states Of. America, okay NOW i want to if several other stories caught my attention, today And i'm going to approach them, here not in any particular, order but you, Know hamas the story good story on discern report dot. Com hamas of course continues to bargain And bloods wants to be part of the negotiations over The. Gaza and Cut her has, sponsored you, know The muslim brother, extremism and you, know So israel Attacks syria the other, day and of Course rubio, saying well that was a. Mistake as far As i'm concerned that the heart of the, Cycle cutter's been Behind hamas and hiding the heads Of. Hamas hamas controls The. Gaza Our cutter has been funding the. Tunnels they've been supplying. ROCKETS a lot of this comes in Through egypt and the tunnels to Connect egypt With. Gaza this is a infrastructure that terrorizes both The palestinians in The gaza and The, israelis and they call it humanitarian. Aid palestinians never existed as a. Country there's a name under The British protectorate prior To World War two that all the people living and this what is Today israel Were. Palestinians The palestinians was the name of the, protectorate And palestinians Included, Jews muslims And christians and anyone living there was A, palestinian according to the Britge, okay with this ideology Of araus and Hate jews has got to. Stop AND i Think Donald trump is determined to Let israel take control of The. Gazma and it's a mistake not to now say Diatola, koamane you've got ninety days or sixty days and renounce your nuclear weapons, program or we're going back to. War It's komane's not going to come. Around and he was spared by those who had infiltrated From israel Into iran as part of The Revolutionary guard et, cetera that he capped these spies as at were, killed the large command structure of The Red guard In, iran killed a lot of the, scientists killed a lot of the top leadership in The. Mallas but The mallags were spared to sign the. Agreement the malls won't sign the, agreement THEN i would, Say iola camayees about as good as a dead man walking as Is. Zelenski and by the, way the solution In zelenski is not to beef up our supplying more arms TO, nato especially As patriot, missiles and Having General, kellogg who'se he had never seen a war he didn't. Like we are negotiator With, iran with With. Ukraine putin's got to understand that here's the message That Donald trump wants. Ceasefires Donald trump's for. Peace he, says you can't have peace warrior's still killing each. Other So putin's got to, say, okay we'll go. Along we'll have a ceasefire now If, Iran i'm, sorry If ukraine And zelensky keeps attacking, us we'll still restrain for a. While you know again in ninety six ninety, days and let be the. Aggressor let the world see. That trump will take that opportunity and they'll say to Do, zelenski either now you come to the table or you're another dead man walking because we're not funding you. Anymore these are the solutions to the problems we can't keep going with old ideas that never. Worked got to come up with new ideas that have a chance of, working not a repeat of the, past of the failed. Past AND i Think Donald trump is onto that it's just hard to stay on track when you get so much bad advice coming into you in the in The White, house people who want to destroy, you but want to get close to you and have your. Power and thank you To Elon. Musk another one From Silicon, valley another One i've always suspected had to have been part of all the cults out there to have, succeeded Including Greg greiglon which is argued to me that you, Know musk has gone through The Satanic that little black eye that he had is a symbol of Another satanic, symbol higher level Of satanism that they achieve in a, ceremony And craig pointed this out to me to pick pictures about a dozen prominent, people all of whom at one point or other exhibited that black eye and went public with it to be seen part of the. Ritual all, Right so we're finding out THE Us department Of energy as warning that these blackouts are coming unless we get rid of This biden area plans to retire fossil fuel. Plants we need more. Coal we've got a budding coal let's use. It, Okay this whole idea of increasing wind and solar that these are Just selensky ideas Where obama was trying to reward his. Donors they were never been to. Succeed the technology is not sufficiently scalable to handle modern, needs and everybody with a brain knows. It of, course The democrats have A satanic brain in their, heads so they don't have a clue what's really going on except for the doing the minions of their, god which Is. Lucifer if they want to Follow lucifer To, hell let and will ride, ahead but not here on The United states Of erica on our, Time Jesus, christ and this place is not belonging To. Satan, okay let's go on to a few more. Stories THE i would like to stay with it a certain report for just a, minute because there's several good ones on a certain report. Today and And paxston is launching a probe into one hundred possible non citizens go to illegally in the elections he's running. FOR i believe the proponent's position in The senate and his, wife of, course divorced. Him my wife through two years marriage to divorce me after having an affair with with a husband of her dead. Cousin, yeah this is. Ridiculous these women abandoning long term marriages are the new trend and, divorces and as far As i'm, CONCERNED i know this is unfortunate to the ant. Degree, Okay so Essentially taxton is going to start a process WHICH i think will result in criminal. Prosecutions if The states don't watch, out you're going to have every board of election member of the states and all their operatives and examined for criminal, activity just as you're going to see Under Tom, holman all the state and local officials who try to protect the legal aliens are going to find themselves under investigation and criminal. Indictment these are serious issues that are not. Jokes has time to quit treating them as if they Were do whatever you. Want that's not, that that's not the. Reality it's not the. World, okay because we covered a lot of ground, today do you want to have some comments and then we'll wrap.
Speaker 3: Up, well, again people are realizing here when you elect to president you're not always going to get everything you. Want that's not. Good but at this point you were listening To Dan, Bongino Kesh Tell Donald trump and and Uh Pam bondi hammering the bite administration And congress and everybody else over The epstein, list and all of a sudden they did a one eighty and suspect and Even Den bungino was speaking out about, that almost almost close enough to. Resigning SO i was, thinking, hey you, know If Dan bungino actually resigned over, this he could do it just Like Patrick bigwin did it In The prisoner where he just gets met at the guy and met at the, bustle yell at Cash, patel walk around the, desk and then hands of a paper that SAYS i, resigned right he.
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't do him all good.
Speaker 3: Though, yeah but then he goes to the village and that could be rough, Too.
Speaker 1: So, okay look and the End god always. Wins god's gonna win here. Too and some of these days are going to be a little bit rough For Donald. Trump But Donald trump is going to come always OUT i trust the right. Decisions he's a brilliant. Man HE'S i believe he Is god has come into his life much, more especially after the assassination attempted In, pennsylvania where is Clear god intervened and spared his. Life just the, right last instant move Of ahead missed the bullet that hit his ear that would have clearly killed. Him so let's hope the hand Of god remains on The United states Of. America let's pray That Jesus christ is king and we restore the. Kingdom there's a new, era new. Awakening encourage everybody to be a good cheer on. This we're going to go through some you, know some, battles but we're winning the battles and even The Supreme court is coming around After Drone. Coursey today It's, Thursday july, seventeenth twenty twenty. Five doing podcasts every weekday in coursenation dot. Com thanks for joining us. Today please pass the word and come. Back god bless as Continue states sentence sentence intim