Speaker 1: You know, over the years, I've prided myself, I should say our team has prided themselves in the ability to find good authors, good material research investigators, people who are making significant discoveries. And one of my favorite people has always been Michael Krimo. And Michael is releasing a brand new book called Extreme Human Antiquity, further investigations into Forbidden Archaeology. And what makes this new book just must have for your library is the fact that not only does he cover great ages of human skeletal remains, in some cases hundreds of millions of years, but he is really the original out of place artifact researcher because there are so many examples of unusual artifacts that are millions and millions of years old that just defy educated guests, defy hypothesis, our understanding.
Speaker 2: Of our past.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients, and today we will be speaking with Michael Cremo on the release of this new book and it's focused specifically on human remains. Now, what I love about Michael, and we've had him on the show just annually for at least since the beginning of the podcast twelve years ago. What we love about having him on the program is that he is a follows a Hindu philosophy. He is infirm understanding of the Yugas, and he also follows the pranas. And this is something that we don't talk enough about because it is a very specialized practice. But today we're going to focus on, without a great deal of specifics, the ancient.
Speaker 2: Past of Earth.
Speaker 1: And when you start contemplating and understanding that, according to his research, Homo sapiens, this modern human that we are today, the physicality, the bone structure, the brain capacity, and so on, this is a being or we are a being that has been here millions and millions of years. Now it's gonna be a little scary because at the end of this interview you're gonna hear about a discovery that was made that places us over one hundred million years in Earth's past, meaning that modern humans, not these ape like creatures that we consider our ancestors, but modern humans have been and have settled Earth over one hundred million.
Speaker 2: Years in the past.
Speaker 1: That is a mind blowing number. And whenever I hear it from him Michael Krimo, hear it from Graham, or hear it from anyone else, it's perplexing because where are the ruins? Where are is the evidence? Today we are going to hear about not only skeletal remains, but artifacts that have been dated to over one hundred million years in the past. A lot of these artifacts are found in the United States. Some, as we would be expected, are in Africa, some are in Australia, many are in Europe and China. They're all over the place. But it really is a real solid look at where we have been. Now, if you've been listening to the program on a regular basis, you know that we've had archaeologists and egyptologists on the program. One of my favorite egyptologists is is doctor Kara Cooney from She's a professor of Egyptology at UCLA here in California, and we've had her on many, many times. And one of the things that I was shocked in our last interview was the fact that the Dynastics, these pharaohs that are noted, reused burial goods, reused coffins, reuse jewelry, and we don't know how much more they reused. And this is a theme in today's interview simply because we understand that it's a great possibility that the pyramids have been around not just nine or ten thousand years, it's possible that they've been around fifty or one hundred thousand years. And also these temples and these structures that we take are interested in and we talk about that are located in Egypt, like the Hathor Temple, like Karnak, like the Giza Plateau, with the Sphinx and these other buildings. It's likely now that they have a great, great ancestry that goes back twenty thirty, forty to fifty perhaps further than we understand. And when I bring up Karakuni, the fact remains that it's a possibility now that many of the pharaohs reuse temples, reused buildings that they discovered.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I talk all the time about Ramsey the Second, the great usurper, who regularly regularly placed his cartouche on buildings, on statuary, on structures and claimed them as his own. And it looks like this was a practice that was taken up by many, many pharaohs who had these massive egos, who claimed these buildings as their own. And to date, there is no way that we can convince the Egyptological archaeological community that these are much much earlier. They seem to think that during the Dynastics, as an example, Ramseys and others, they were simply claiming works from short an earlier period, maybe a few hundred years, nothing like what we're presenting today, which would be several thousands of years, tens of thousands of years, which is fascinating but also a consideration. So today, not only will will we talk about auto place artic facts, but we'll also discuss the great possibilities of claiming much much earlier buildings, structures, and perhaps the pyramids as their own, and modern science or archaeology and egyptology just accepting this, which is somewhat depressing if you ask me so. Again, today's program is extreme human Antiquity, further investigations into forbidden history. And my guest is Michael Kremo The Earth Ancients Sacred Pyramid Tour December one through the twelfth of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: What happens when we walk or we are doing a ritual or praying over the pyramid is that we literally resonate with the committee. But it's called the human resonance. So in our planet we have resonance that it's called human resonance. It's like a heartbeat of the planet. So when this hard bit of our planet resonates with these type of structures like these Mayan pyramids, they amplify the human resonans. And because they're all made with fractal materials like pso electric stones and very particular types of stones. Imagine that It's like when you have a tune fork and then you have another tune fork, and they will resonate with the same frequency. So when we're on top of a pyramid, it will make our whole body, our DNA, our electromagnetic field resonate like this cavity.
Speaker 1: That's our turo deally On who is one of our hosts for the upcoming tour. He is a architect from Mexico who has incorporated sacred geometry and many of the buildings he has designed, who understands the intricacies of pyramids and Maya science. Journeys for this special tour December first to the twelfth of this year. For more information and all the details, go to Earthancients dot com. Forward Slash Tours come out and join us. We have Michael Krima with us this week and Michael has just released an new book called Extreme Human Antiquity further investigations into Forbidden Archaeology, and he had mentioned this when he was on the program recently. And this is a detailed analysis of remains that he has found around the world, which makes it a very interesting book and a really good addition to your library. So, Michael, welcome to Earth Ancient. It's great to see you, good to be with you. Tell us about this book. Why a book on human antiquity? What was the motivation?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not just human antiquity, but extreme human antiquity. Of course, my book Forbidden Our Archaeology to introduced that topic evidence showing that human beings have existed on Earth for far longer peers of time then most modern scientists would expect. And when people read that book's the nine hundred page book, they began to ask me, have there been any new discoveries since that book was published? That was published a long time ago, nineteen ninety three. So I'd finally gotten around to bringing out another book that answers that request. It includes hundreds of cases of new discoveries that came to my attention after Forbidden Our Archaeology was published.
Speaker 1: Fantastic you look at the antiquity of man from a Hindu perspective, And in the beginning of the book, you talk about the Piranhas, which are Indian writing, which is the foundation of the research. Talk about what that means and how it passes through man's antiquity.
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of interesting. Until I encountered the Piranhas, I never really had any reason to question the accounts of human origins that I got from my teachers in high school or university. Even so, it was like having a folk chrome you used to raise a very heavy object. So what they contained that interested me were accounts of human populations existing on this planet going back not one or two or three hundred thousand years, as mainstream scientists now accept but going back millions of years, even hundreds of millions of years. So that was really quite astonishing, and I decided to look into the history of archaeology, because if you look in the current textbooks, you're going to see only the discoveries that conform to the now dominant paradigm that humans like us appeared fairly late in the geological history of the Earth, and now they say within the past three hundred thousand years. So when I started looking into what I call the primary scientific literature, the original reports by archaeologists and other scientists to dig into the earth. I was surprised to find numerous accounts of human bones, human artifacts, human footprints growing very very far back in time. So that is something I was able to establish. Now, the Piranhas also speak of high levels of civilization in the very ancient past, but that kind of takes us beyond the kind of evidence that's currently available to sciences.
Speaker 1: Would you say that the Piranhas follow the Yugas in a fashion because the Yugas are a cyclic way to look at human evolution, but it's never brought up in orthodox science because it's a philosophy with a it's kind of a sacred science, I guess you could call it. And yeah, do you do you can you relate to that at all, the Yugas and the Piranhas.
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, even in the West, scientists and ordinary people except the existence of cycles. We're very familiar with the day night cycle. Most people they work study during the day and during the night they're sleeping. And we're also familiar in the temperate countries with the seasonal cycle of spring summer, fall, winter, and we eat different foods during the different seasons, play different sports, wear different clothes, so we are familiar with cycles. And then there's the business cycle boom and bus So ancient people were aware of even larger cycles of time, and they knew the conditions were different in each of these cycles. There's a cycle of four yugas, a Golden age, of silver age, copper age, and finally an Iron age, where the conditions, the social conditions, environmental conditions start going through that cycle, getting progressively worse with each Yuga, and then another cycle starts again, with everything in a more or less perfect state and then degrading as the Yuga cycles go on. The ancient Romans and Greeks had a similar system, as did some of the North American Indian tribal people. They even had the same symbolism that the piranhas from ancient Indian years, which was, in the case of the piranhas a bold with four legs and over with each age it lost one leg. So some of the North American Plains Indians had the idea of an all buying no buffalo that with each passing age, a cycle of four ages lost one of his legs, So it's kind of interesting how do these cross cultural parallels.
Speaker 1: What I find interesting about the Piranhas is that the belief the Sacred Science says that modern humans did not evolve from ape like creatures, that they have been living on Earth for mains and millions of years.
Speaker 4: Well not only on Earth, according to the Piranhas, there are four hundred thousand human like species scattered throughout the entire universe. And another thing to consider about the Piranhic cosmology is that it involves millions of universes simultaneously existing, and the universes go through a cycle. If you delve really deeply into the Paronic cosmology, you'll find that it's you find a god, God expansion and expansion of God called Mahadishnu, who lies on a serpent bed in the causal ocean. And it said he's sleeping and when he breathes out millions of year, the universe has emerged from his body, And when he breathes in, the universes converge back into his body, and the cycle goes on and on endlessly. Universes are being manifested and then unmanifested, and in each of them, according to the piranhas there are humans. So in one sense you could say, I'm not an evolutionist, I'm not a creationist. I'm kind of an emanationist. That the human form is always available in all of these universes throughout all time. So it's like the plan for the human body is always there.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So if we follow that format at that philosophy, when does homo sapien sapien arrive on Earth and does it come from? Is it planted here or delivered here by another civilization, or does it, as our scientists will like us to believe, evolve from a small amoeba.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, it's kind of interesting. This is this is a radically different point of view. The basic concept is that a human body or any other type of biological organism biological form, is a vehicle for a conscious self. That's what it is. The reason I'm alive and conscious now is because there is an oma, a conscious cell. To use religious terminology of soul, but I don't like using that word because people begin to think, well, that's religion that requires the belief or requires faith, and I'm not into that. I just want to see what's real consciousness is the most real thing we have in our existence. Without it, there wouldn't be anything else, and it's something we all experience on a daily moment to moment basis that I'm a conscious being, your conscious being, We're all conscious beings. So any physical body is a vehicle for a conscious self. So I would say the plans for those vehicles have always been there in the cosmos, and what's injected is the conscious self, which comes or belongs in a different level of reality. It's so in that sense, we are all extraterrestrials. As individual conscious personal beings. We are from another dimension of reality. The piranhas described getting back to that picture of Maha Vishnu lying on the cause of ocean breathing out, and the universe has emerged from his body, and when they're out, he glances and injects into them. The conscious sells the automost, the fragmental parts of the supreme conscious being that we are. He also injects information into each universe. That information includes the forms for the different types of physical vehicles that a conscious self can occupy. So you could say this is kind of the ultimate panspermion, the ultimate cosmopsychism. You could say, we have a small reflection of it today and the ideas of many scientists like rickrom Saying and even Francis Cricket. I believe one of the co discoveries of DNA, namely that our planet has been seeded. I agree, it's been seated with ottomas, and it's been seeded with bedras or of the form of human bodily vehicles and the bodily dihicles of other kinds of life, so hance, hanimals, insects, fish, and so on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you write that, it's your belief, and within the Piranha teachings that modern humans lived alongside these ape like creatures, which would make me think that at some point hundreds of thousands of years ago or millions of years ago, Earth was a big experiment where they are trying to test these different types of hominins to see which one will last, and all of a sudden, Homo sapien has all the attributes of a longer life, a longer possibility, and perhaps the choice was made to use Homo sapien because he was a survivor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I agree in principle with what you're saying. My detailed understanding of it may be a little bit different. They Yes, this is a testing ground, but as conscious sells, we've arrived here and we've found all these that there are available for us, all these different kinds of vehicles, Homo sapiens vehicles, the undertall vehicles, regular chimpanzee and Guarrolla vehicles all coexisting. Yeah, so to figure out you know, it's like you land on a planet and you find all these different vehicles available, and you wonder where did they come from? What do they ford? Dry them out? So we get to try them out one after another in the cycle of bri incarnation. Because all of the vehicles are temporary, they break down on a certain point, but the conscious self doesn't break down. It simply goes into a brief state of suspended animation, and that takes a new vehicle and experiments with all of them. But the human vehicle is the most powerful one in the sense that it can be used to make sense of the whole picture and bring us to a higher level of awareness.
Speaker 1: I love that where these shells, these biological shells, And what you're saying is that the consciousness, which is religiously thought of as the soul, tries out.
Speaker 2: These different vehicles. I love that analogy.
Speaker 1: Let's get into modern human in your book, and I didn't know this, but you describe modern humans as having identified identifying attributes. One is high, smooth forehead. What are what are some of the other definitions of a modern human?
Speaker 4: Well, this is something that I changed my ideas on over the years. The standard, you could say, her default definition of what it means to be a modern human in terms of skeletal characteristics would be that smooth forehead, a chin, no eyebrow ridges, or a bar going across. But the thing is so that they what they originally did was say, okay, the individuals with the smooth foreheads, the developed chins, those are Homo sapiens. And if you have a low forehead, eyebrow ridges, and no or very small chin, you're something else. You're neandertall, you're a different species. But there are living populations of humans on this planet who have those features and scientists don't call them a different species. So that is leading me to think we have to expand our definition of what it means from a skeletal point of view to be modern human Homo sapiens. One way to deal with it is to break things down into subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens for the classic modern human, Homo sapiens, neanderthalns is for the Neanderthals, Homo sapiens, erectus for Homo erectis, and so on like that, which kind of is interesting because it expands the range of the kind of evidence that scientists now accepts as being evidence for human presence, pushing it very far back in time.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Michael Cremo, presenting his new book, Extreme Human Antiquity. Will be right back. My guest today is author research investigator Michael Krimo. He's the author of a new book called Extreme Human Antiquity. This is a continuation of his work in the forbidden archaeology genre, and we're discussing this new release in the details of the book.
Speaker 2: Why should we.
Speaker 1: Be interested in extreme antiquity of humans? Why care about this?
Speaker 4: Are you a good question? I think? To me, what it indicates is that we're here for a purpose. We're not accidental creatures and an accidental universe. It means if this evidence is taken seriously, which I believe it should be, means we need new explanations for human origins. And I think those questions are going to involve consciousness. It's a big problem for science. In July I was in Barcelona and Spain for a meeting of the Science of Consciousness Group. It's a big international organization of cognitive scientists others working in the neuroscience field trying to explain consciousness. Charles Darwin recognized consciousness was a problem for his theory because at some point he was going to have to explain how consciousness comes from matter, and he couldn't do it. And he said he predicted He said, well this will be solved by scientists in the far distant future. Well, you know, the far distant future has arrived and still no solution. So I think that is the big products of the problem in modern science today, how do you explain consciousness? So I think it's going to eventually involve understanding that consciousness doesn't produce matter. It can simply become covered by it, as we are now covered in these body suits vehicles.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Now, one of the things I want I want to talk about with you is that you have different definitions of antiquity or different categories. You have skeleton, dental, footprint, cultural, and so on. And I was curious, before we get into the actual case studies that you feature in your book, I have come up with a thought on this antiquity regarding evidence of reuse of temples and pyramids and things like that. And it's now been shown through. And I've had a couple of people on my program who are Egyptologists that the reuse of ancient temples, perhaps pyramids, perhaps artifacts is now established, especially in predynastic Egypt or dynastic Egypt, where they would use the burial.
Speaker 2: Goods.
Speaker 1: And this has been found out with King tutan Common his death mask was designed for an uncle or an aunt, I think, but he came around and so they refitted for him. And I think, and it's becoming obvious to me that a lot of these temples, and I think the pyramids were there thousands of years prior to the arrival of the Egyptians. And I'm wondering, does this come into your thinking when you write your work as a potential identification of a great age.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, it has. I haven't formally introduced it into my work at the present moment, but I am thinking about it because there are researchers who have done studies of the alignments of these temple structures. Typically, if you look at ancient structures, most of the cultures were very aware of complex astronomical aspects of the cosmos, and they align structures to the north the geographic North Pole. And the problem is not a problem. It's actually very interesting is that the position of the geographical north Pole has varied over the thousands and thousands of years. So I have seen studies that look at the orientation of large numbers of temple structures or ancient monument structures all over the world, and they point in slightly different directions that correspond to the known position of the geography north pole in ancient times, and it can be used as a method of dating dating them. It's something I'm still looking into, but there is on the web information like that, and I think that and they may have been rebuilt reused, so you would in fact, if they were just new, they would be towards either the current the building would be oriented towards the current north geographic pole or to a fairly recent location of it. But I think as you're suggesting that because the orientation of those structures is very different or is more greatly different than the others, it indicates an age difference that the news structure was built on an older structure that was in fact older. Yeah, that's so, That's how it comes into my thinking.
Speaker 1: The challenge that we have, though, is that a lot of your discoveries in this new book, Extreme Human Antiquity, we're talking hundreds of thousands and millions of years ago, and the biggest problem we have is that buildings deteriorate, you know, after a certain time frame. I'm wondering if we study and think about Robert Vival's theory on the Orion constellations and the position of the Great Pyramids of the Giza Plateau, he recalculated that they were built during the I think that he's thinking around twenty thousand years ago might be earlier than that, which isn't close to the you know time frame you're talking about. But do you have a sense of any possible temples or perhaps carvings geoglyphs that could be hundreds of thousands of years old.
Speaker 4: Yes, there are objects, and I know for example, and temples in India that claim to be from very very ancient times. Now demonstrating that scientifically is not going to be easy because a lot of these objects are being worshiped today and temple structures so not going to be so easy to get access to them. But say, like you take the Shri Rangam temple in South India and Tamil Nadu state, it's like many temple complexes in India and other parts of the world, like encore Wat. You have massive temple structures with ring walls going around them, sometimes many up to seven and they are actual models of the universe. They align to a different phenomenon where the sun rises at the solstices and the equinoxes. In this particular temple, they have a form of Vishnu, Hindu god.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 4: Reclining as if on the causal ocean. And according to the temple of records, that object was originally worshiped off of this planet. It came from some other part of the universe. And just like right now, scientists are looking at a couple of objects that they say are from outside our solar system coming in. So they claim these are objects like that from some other planetary system and they arrived on Earth a long time ago, many Yugas, many millions of years ago, and were continually worshiped. So you have cases like that where you have these very as you said, maybe now new structures built on older foundations and containing objects that have remained throughout all the different manifestations of structures at that particular location.
Speaker 1: Is there So you're seeing that there's a reclining statue of Vishna, but is it him? And then a small enclosure that was built around him.
Speaker 4: Originally it was like that. It started from a small enclosure and gradually got bigger and different walls were built around it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, amazing. Yeah, I mean, I got.
Speaker 1: To get to India. It's got some extreme antiquities. Let's talk a little bit about this new book. In chapter two, you open the research with the middle plesticcene, which is one hundred and twenty six thousand to seventy seven hundred and seventy four thousand, and this is what really makes the book fascinating. And I like to focus on footprints because there's a lot of evidence of footprint footprints. You talk about the It's in Italy, the Devil's trail which has been dated to three hundred and forty five thousand years in the past. And what's unique about this discovery and when did they discover it?
Speaker 4: Well, I thank you for really getting into the details of how the book is structured, because right now, the most scientists say the first humans like us appeared about three hundred thousand years ago, and before that there weren't any humans like us, or at least they haven't been discovered. Now, what I wanted to start with in this book extreme human antiquity, was the evidence that's close to what modern science now accepts. As you mentioned, these footprints, which were made in volcanic ash in Italy near a volcano, are about three hundred and forty five thousand years old, so that's the significance of them. They were identified by the discoverers as being indistinguishable from anatomically modern human footprints. I document that in the account that I gave in the book. It's actually the first case of physical evidence in the book. And the footprints have been known for some time, maybe since late medieval times, so people have called them colloquially the devil's foot trail or something like that. So that's there so I think the significance of it is, well, here's something that really doesn't go too much further back in time than when what you're now prepared to accept. Why not accept this and let's go on from there and see how far back in time we can go.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: But you're you're right, Oh, when there's a moment. I just wanted to mention that I just recently saw yes day a report of footprints a little over three hundred thousand years old from the site in Germany and Lower Saxony.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, you.
Speaker 1: Know, we here occasionally coverage of these discoveries of footprints and artifacts, and we'll get into some of these skeletal remains here in a minute. But why is it so hard for mainstream science, especially archaeologists, to accept these as modern human rather than some ape like creature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't think it's necessarily a Satanic conspiracy. I think they they would think they're just being good scientists, good custodians of the evidence. I think it's what I would call a process of knowledge filtration. And this is something that it's not new with me. It's something that historians of science and philosophers of science have understood for a long time, namely that theoretical preconceptions can influence how scienceists react to different categories of evidence that come to their attention. If the evidence conforms to a dominant paradigm, then it's treated in one way. If the evidence radically contradicts, or even contradicts to all degree, a very well established paradigm, it's treated in another way. It's put aside as problematic, or it's dismissed on very flimsy grounds, or it's just forgotten about. You know, nobody's thinking I'm hiding true evidence which, if known, would cause other people to disbelieve in our theories. They're just thinking, well, I got other things to do. Now, I've got a grant to apply for. We'll get to that later. It's not really that significant. But the point is, if you do that once or twice, maybe it's not so significant. But if you do it hundreds of times, then what you're dealing with is not the complete set of facts that are relevan to the questions you're trying to answer in your scientific discipline, in this case, archaeology. But this similar kind of process operates in practically every field of science, whether it's cosmology or biology or geology. And for example, there was a scientist early in the twentieth century named Wegener from Germany who proposed continental drift, you know, the idea that one original continent broke into pieces and spread out. He was laughed at. His ideas were completely rejected, and now they're the mainstream theory. So sometimes there can be revolutions in science and they're inspired by these anomalies that gradually accumulate, and whether there's too many of them to ignore, then maybe we get what's called a paradigm shift in a scientific discipline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think we're getting close to a paradigm shift because there's a lot of new discoveries that are kind of shedding light on the possibilities of extreme antiquity.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying to do my part, but I'm kind of operating at in the deep end of the tool, you might say, where others are working with more recent periods of history. That's why I call it extreme human antiquity.
Speaker 1: I will mention this though in your book you mentioned in the beginning and the introduction that for a long time it was I thought that modern humans were one hundred thousand years old, and now recently it's gone to three hundred thousand. So do you think that at some point they'll say, okay, it's a million years is when modern humans show up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they're taking baby steps in the right direction. When I was doing the research for Forbidden Archaeology, the mainstream view was about one hundred thousand years. Yeah, when that book was published in the early nineteen nineties. By the time you get to the two thousands, they were saying two hundred thousand years, and now they're saying three hundred thousand. So it's every decade or so they add one hundred thousand years. So maybe by seven years from now they'll be up to a million. I think there's still a long way to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd have to find a machine that is or something an artifact that is so compelling that they have to change their thinking.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, read the book.
Speaker 4: That may be someone there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Which let's go to the next item, which is the what you call it the middle plaster scene. And this is an amazing one. I don't know if it's in the original book. It's a it's in ten ten Morocco it's a figurine that was dated to four hundred thousand years ago. And I don't know if that was in the original book, but that's a pretty amazing discovery.
Speaker 4: Well, I think this is this is new. This is one of the cases that no matter where it was, what time it was actually made, it didn't reach by attention and the original book. Yeah, that's that's a sculpture kind of like a very primitive but recognizable form of a woman carved bell of Uh, some kind of discovered in Morocco.
Speaker 1: And did they discover it underground in a tomb? Where did they discover it? Uh?
Speaker 4: Actually, I've always been afraid of somebody who's going to open up to a page from my book and ask.
Speaker 2: You could glide over it. There's so much to talk about. We can move on to something else. Of your details.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify those selves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Michael Cremo and his new book Extreme Human Antiquity, will rejoin you shortly. My guest today is author Michael Krimo, who is introducing a new book called Extreme Human Antiquity and not only are there examples of million year old humans, there is a great deal of out of place artifacts. These are artifacts that appear to be modern that can be millions of years old. I've had a number of archaeologists on here who are now looking at redating the occupancy of hominins in North America. Now it goes back now, I think with the redating to over one hundred thousand years. I'd like you to describe what is known as a kill site. There's a recent discovery a couple I think maybe a decking now that came up in the San Diego, California area where there's a kill site that was found under a freeway construction. But there's a number, that number of them that you bring up that are very important because it's obvious that a human like creature is killing a mastodon or a rhinoceros or something and then creating tools to get the bone, marrow and so forth and so on. Why are these important?
Speaker 4: The current dominant paradigm is that human beings first entered North America from coming from Siberia over what they called the Burying Land Bridge. Now there's ocean water between Siberia and Alaska, but thousands of years ago, maybe twenty thousand years ago, when there was more ice on the land in the form of glaciers. That meant water was being taken from the ocean and deposited on the land in the form of those glacial sheets. Therefore, the ocean bottom the land kind of emerged, and it was possible to walk from Siberia across Alaska and then go down through an ice treet corridor to the lower forty eight American states and from down there to Mexico and then to South America. So they thought all that happened within the past twenty to twenty five thousand years. So these new dates, in particular the mastodon kill site, and I think it was State Road one twenty four going through San Diego, they put an age. They give that site an age one hundred and thirteen thousand years And this was published in a mainstream scientific journal. But there's a hidden history to that whole discover that goes back a few decades, and I was involved in that. The original reason why the masdon bones with butchering marks on them were discovered was that most states, most governments around the world now have laws mandating that when there's construction going on, there has to be If the bulldozers or whatever run into any human remains, there has to be an archaeological impact report, or if they find animal remains, there has to be a paleontological impact report. So Caltrans was building the highway. They encountered mastodon bones, including a masterdon tusk, and they called in palaeontologists to investigate, and they found that the Masdon bones had cut marks on them that looked like bookstraing marks. They found also stone tools along with them. They dated the animal bones using the uranium series method and got an age of over three hundred thousand years. Oh now, this was all in a Coltrans report that wasn't published in its scientific journals. The bones weren't put on display in any museum. The report was just filed in some office of the State of californ Ornia somewhere southern California. But somebody passed the report to Virginia Stein McIntyre, who is a geologist that I know was interested in things like this, and she passed it on to me and I wrote about it years before the scientific report came out. I wrote about it in a column that I had in Atlanta's Rising magazine. Now, the reason they didn't let it out, you know, scientifically, was because of the age of three hundred thousand years. Now, what they did is they kept redating it, redating it, redating it till they got it down to about one hundred and thirteen thousand years. That's still pretty radical. So I have to congratulate the scientists who put that out, But I think the real age is even greater than one hundred and thirteen.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny you mentioned about this redating, redating, redating. I have bad feelings and I've heard horror stories of original carbon dating numbers to be at the maximum of carbon, which is fifty thousand years, and because it's not an acceptable date, they'll pass it through again and again and again until they get a date that's more comfortable. That's insane, but that's just the status of current archaeology, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So there is kind of a movement towards greater human antiquity in North America. Say, the evidence goes much further back in time than one hundred and thirteen thousand years. I mean, when you get to discoveries like the California gold Mine discoveries and layers of rock fifty million years old. That gives you some idea. Now, there was a North American scholar named Vine Deloria. He was a Native American Indian scholar PhD. And history, and he wrote a book called Redder White Lies, in which he said, as far as the Indian people are concerned, the Native American people, they don't think they came over from Siberia. They think they've always been here. And sometimes they give evidence for it, like seeing a volcanic eruption like an Oregon near a tribal area. Eruption took place hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ago, and it's recorded in very tribal legends. Yeah, so it was kind of interesting that this Native American scholar really liked my work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing, So many wonderful examples of antiquity in this book.
Speaker 2: I want to come back to.
Speaker 1: The United States and go to a place that you identify as rock Well, Texas. And this is a rock wall that was dated to sixty six million years ago. And I'm curious what did they use on that wall to date?
Speaker 4: Oh, they could have used I mean, there's stratigraphic methods right, you know, I think which was the main thing that they used. This is a case that Virginia Stein McIntyre, a geologist who was kind of interested in these things, looked into and she told me that the dating was good sometimes. And I don't remember all the details about that exact case, but I know from other experiences that I've had, if there's anything volcanic involved with any sort of volcanic rock that was placed into the wall structure, that could potentially be dated. And there are other methods of dating minerals again, radiometric methods based on the known rates of decay of various radioactive elements, but I think the main evidence was stratigraphic evidence.
Speaker 1: It's funny, I remember seeing different photographs of this wall. I don't remember how it came to light, if it was excavated or it was found by somebody who thought it was unusual. But was it do you remember was it a retaining wall or was it a fortress wall. I don't remember exactly what it was they think it was designed for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of a bit of a mystery, but it I mean, some of the photographs that I've seen, I haven't been there. Maybe somebody has. I think I forget the name of the researcher who had a television program where he was visiting sites around the United States. I don't know if you remember him.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about Unearthed America, Scott Walter.
Speaker 4: I think I think he may have done an episode of Texas Rock Wall. But I haven't been there myself. I just relied on published foports for it. But it was discovered by settlers who came there in the nineteenth century. And some of the photo so I've seen are very high. Yeah, it's thirty or forty feet high sections of wall, and some of them are shorter of chief sees high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fascinating. The books called Extreme Human Antiquity Further investigations into Forbidden Archaeology just came out. It's available on Amazon. I want to talk about a couple of other not available.
Speaker 4: It's not available on Amazon.
Speaker 2: It's not where can people get it?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it should be on Amazon. There's just been some glitch and the supply chain because I don't All the rest of my books are on Amazon. Now if anybody wants it, they have to go to my I mean it is listed on Amazon. But the only place you can get it is from two or three private people who are selling it at prices much greater than the retail price. So I don't know why that is. I've been trying to find out, but just some little supply chain blitch. So right now it's listed, it's listed on it's my website.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's on it's here. I'm looking at it right now on Amazon and it says you can get the hard copy hardcover. Hm, oh okay, I mean so it's available through a number of independent sellers.
Speaker 4: My website mcremo dot com would be the easiest place to get it.
Speaker 1: Right now, Okay, So just so mcremo dot com you can buy it there. If you're an Amazon member, it's available there, but not through Amazon's available through independent booksellers. I just found it. There's about six different booksellers and they're not marking it up. It's only thirty dollars for the hardcover. I imagine at some point there will be a softcover, but it just came out, so that's the way he's selling it, Michael. As we conclude, can you comment on this metal hammer that was found in London, Texas and they dated it to one hundred and fifteen million years ago. That is one of the biggest anomalies that have ever seen, and there's been a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That have seen that it's a hoax.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, it's interesting. I saw that object some years ago in Vienna, where a researcher named Klaus Dona had gotten lots of anomalous artifacts from private collections all over the world, and he held an exhibit in Vienna and he invited me to be a speaker at the opening of that event, and one of the objects they had there that he had gotten from the private collector who owned it was that hammer. That it's a piece of fossilized wood or almost fossilized wood with an iron hammer head on it. And it's been analyzed in terms of it's the alloyed metals that are in it, and it's not like any type of iron that was produced in modern times according to the reports that I read and it was found. I mean, it's partial, it's still partially embedded in rock limestone rock, and that formation that originally formed around this iron hammer would have been as you say, quite old, millions of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's go ahead.
Speaker 4: A lot of the things that are recorded end of the book are of the nature of stone tools and very primitive types of sculptures. So this is one of the more developed artifacts that is present today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess because of the strata that it was found in, they dated it to one hundred and fifteen million years ago. I mean, it's ridiculously old.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It really shows that the Yugas, these cycles of human occupation.
Speaker 2: Are true.
Speaker 1: It's really you know, if that's what we can find, wow, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Well if it were just that, you know, maybe you could reserve judgment and say, well, yeah, you've got one or two interesting things. But if you add them up, there are literally hundreds of these kinds of discoveries, And to me, that's always been the most important thing, the prevalence of these kinds of things, the idea that it's not just a few, it's a good many.
Speaker 1: Michael, you've made your career on studying human antiquity. What do we learn about this, why should we have an interest in it? And how does this for the future.
Speaker 4: Well, that's an excellent question, because yeah, I could wonder myself, I mean, what do I care whether humans have been around a few thousand or a few hundred thousand or a few million or one hundred million years. And the difference that it makes is that if humans have been around for as long as I think the evidence shows they've been around, it takes us back to the very beginnings of the history of life on Earth, And to me, that suggests we're here for a purpose. We're not accidental preachers and an accidental universe that has no purpose. So I think that is the fundamental reason why we should care about how long we've been here, because it raises important questions about our identity, whether or not there is some higher purpose to life on this planet or is it just our little microsecond cosmic time in the grand casino of the universe, or is it something more than that? So I think that's where it all leads.
Speaker 1: As a spiritual being, Do we evolve spiritually by understanding our past?
Speaker 4: Yes, because our present is going to become our past, and how we behave in this moment of time is going to have an influence on what our future is individually and collectively. So yeah, lots really at stake. I look at the cosmosis kind of a school, an education facility, where where meant to acquire experiences that can go us to behaving in a better way towards ourselves, towards others, other humans, to all forms of life, to our planet, and ultimately that we exist in harmony with the guiding intelligence, supreme conscious being that is behind it all.
Speaker 2: Michael A.
Speaker 1: Pleasure is always much success on this new book, Extreme Human Antiquity. I enjoyed reading it and it's really an amazing investigation.
Speaker 2: Thank you, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to post a series of photographs from this new book on Facebook and also on Instagram. I'd say there's about five to seven photos that I've never seen before that Texas London, Texas hammer. I think the whole world's seen it. I'll post it anyhow. It's very very unique because the wood of the pickaxe or I think they call it a hammer, has been petrified. But it's petrified in the same way you see a petrified tree. You see the dark or the brown outer casing bark, and then you see the actual stone hammer head, and the whole thing has been petrified. It's all solid stone. And you know, people keep trying to change and it's just such an anomaly they find any explanation they can to try to explain it.
Speaker 2: There's no explanation for it.
Speaker 1: It is the epitome of an out of place artifact, you know. And that it was found in such a deep layers of sediment is how they can date it, and they date it over a hundred million years. It's just a phenomenon that is mind blowing. I would love for them to or somebody to begin revealing more of the anomalies like that, because that really places mankind in the extreme past or as Michael would say, extreme antiquity. So anyhow, I hope you enjoyed that his book is available on Amazon, but you have to buy it from a dealer, and you know it's listed for about thirty dollars. You can see some of them for fifty. Don't pay that. You can get the hardback for about thirty bucks. And Michael mentioned his site mcremo dot com. I've seen it there, So there you go. There's a way to get the book.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're.
Speaker 1: Enjoying Earth Ancients Destiny or Earth Ancients Special Edition, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on these podcasts and we got a number of gifts for you. We have an archive of digital books as a thank you gift for subscribing. Five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month makes a huge difference. And as a thank you, you can download, you know, up to thirty books.
Speaker 2: If you like.
Speaker 1: We have some people that have actually done that. Takes a little bit of time and it's going to fill up your desktop, but there you go. That's our thank you gift. So to become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com, Forward slash Earth Ancient Stats PA t R e o N dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients. Yeah, I want to mention we have our grant Egyptian Tour coming up April twenty eighth through May tenth of twenty twenty six. That's a great way to sat spend the spring. That tour is amazing. Let me tell you why because we've held the price now for seven years. Normally these are about twelve gram or more. Ours are half less than half of that, and it covers all your food, all your accommodations, special access and Muhammad gets special what they call a special access to some of the most amazing locations in Egypt. For all the details and more information, go to earthacients dot com, forward slash Tours and look for the banner Grand Egyptian towards our seventh time and it is really a great way to see the ancient sites of Egypt. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today Michael Kremo, coming to us from Los Angeles, California. And as always the team of Gael Tour, Mark Foster and Feya out there Pakistan.
Speaker 2: You guys rock, all right.
Speaker 1: Take care of me well and we will talk to you next time
Speaker 3: To