Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about. I have a question for you.
Speaker 1: Are you going to allow yourself to have a breakthrough or a breakdown? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that punched somebody.
Speaker 1: Are you going to allow yourself to have a breakthrough.
Speaker 2: Or a breakdown? Oh? Which is it?
Speaker 1: People in this world always have a choice. Every single day we get up, every single day, we breathe.
Speaker 2: Every single day, our eyes open. We have a.
Speaker 1: Choice to become better. Every last one of us. I just had a hiccup, every last one of us. We have a choice to become better. Unfortunately, most people don't take it. People continue in life the same way, not trying at all at.
Speaker 2: All at all to become better, not.
Speaker 1: Trying to work through their own issues to become better.
Speaker 2: You know what they do?
Speaker 1: Instead, they compile the issues of other people on the issues that.
Speaker 2: They already have in their own lives.
Speaker 1: They compile other people issues on their own own issues. And a lot of time that's when people have over loads of stress. And I've told you, if you haven't listened to that episode, go and find it. Mental stress is what leads to or can lead to mental illness all the many, many people in this world who say, oh, I have this mental illness, I have this mental illness, They was.
Speaker 2: Not born that way. They were not born that way.
Speaker 1: They developed those issues because of the lifestyles that they lived, or because.
Speaker 2: Of what they endure and held on too.
Speaker 1: Now they have PTSD, schizophrenic, bipolar, multi personalities, disassociattive, this associative disorder, all kinds of things, anxiety, depression, suicidal, homicidal, all that comes from bad experiences, all of it, stress, overload, and every bit of it is related to the mindset that a person has, all of it.
Speaker 2: And I've told you many.
Speaker 1: Times that no matter what we go through, no matter how tragic, no matter how tragic, how devastating, how traumatizing, is.
Speaker 2: Always something you can learn.
Speaker 1: Always, if you can see past that hurt and pain, that suffering, it is something you can learn that will make you stronger.
Speaker 2: But most people don't learn. They do not because.
Speaker 1: They get caught up in the feelings and the emotions and the thoughts of the hurt, of the pain, of the suffering, of the struggling. They get caught up in all of that, which makes them very negative.
Speaker 2: And many people turn to darkness, make them even worse. It makes them worse, and that's why a lot of people never get a breakthrough. It seems like they never experience.
Speaker 1: Deliverance because they're too stuck in the negativity, and instead of getting a breakthrough, they break down. I know many people who have lost children and cannot function, They have lost their parents, cannot function. You can talk to them until you pass out. They will not hear you because they're so.
Speaker 2: Encapsulated in that hurt and that pain, in that.
Speaker 1: Loss that they have. Death ears, death ears. So instead of getting a breakthrough, they broke down. People do it all the time in relationships. They're in relationships with individuals who are no good for them, individuals.
Speaker 2: Who treat them like pooh pooh under your shoe.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're treated terribly, but they still want that person, and that person can walk away.
Speaker 2: From them, you know, through.
Speaker 1: Divorce, just walk away, separation or whatever, and they lose it mentally.
Speaker 2: When they should have looked at.
Speaker 1: Themselves and say I deserve better than this, I deserve better than this.
Speaker 2: No, it's not what they do. Instead, they turn everything inward on self. What I could have done better? It was my fault.
Speaker 1: I'm not good enough to the point they want to commit suicide over some joker, which could be a male or female that was no good for them in the first place. They want to kill themselves over somebody that don't want them. Instead of having a breakthrough, they chose a breakdown. It's like these a lot of these people who get on the internet and do all of this research to do nefarious things. They could very well gotten on the internet and did something positive, but they chose the other way instead of becoming better people who recognize negative thoughts, instead of being that type of individual to be able to recognize that they're having a negative thought, they empower those thoughts. They give total power to those thoughts. And as you give power to thoughts, those thoughts rise and rise and they magnify, they become stronger. When you could have had a breakthrough to recognize, hey, this thought is not right. I shouldn't be thinking of harming someone. I shouldn't be thinking of harming myself.
Speaker 2: I know this is not right.
Speaker 1: Instead of doing that, instead of getting that breakthrough, they chose to break down and subcum to that negativity and commit murder or harm themselves or harm someone because they chose break down instead of.
Speaker 2: A breakthrough.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 2: And I'm just throwing in some scenarios. I didn't write anything down. I'm just thinking of stuff off of my head.
Speaker 1: You have bosses, supervisors on the jobs, and I can talk about this to lie. I've seen it all that instead of being the best supervisor that they can be, instead of being someone who's trustworthy, instead of getting that breakthrough being that person who is standing.
Speaker 2: Strong on doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: Standing strong on being the best supervisor or the best boss possible, they choose breakdown.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: Nefarious ways, they have inappropriate relationship with employees, They be little, they cause harassment, they sexually assault, they sexually harass. See when I say breakthrough or breakdown, it could be anything. It could be dealing with your Christian life.
Speaker 2: See, if you don't have roots, you already on your way to break down.
Speaker 1: If you don't have roots serving God, you already on your way to break down. When you could very well choose breakthrough, getting off of that milk and getting the meat, getting the substance, getting that daily prayer, life, walking and talking with Jesus every day, reading your word. Without all of that, you're gonna get breakdown. You're gonna be easily distracted, You're gonna be easily swathed, You're gonna be easily manipulated, deceived, brainwash, tricked, because you're heading towards breakdown and that total disconnect from God. It's so many things that's going on in people's lives where they choose wrong.
Speaker 2: Just bottom line, people are choosing wrong.
Speaker 1: You're choosing to worship Man, You're choosing to worship things.
Speaker 2: And when you worship Man.
Speaker 1: They're gonna let you down, They're gonna use you, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Take you for granted. I mean, it's just what it is.
Speaker 1: But people don't understand it because they're looking for something else. They're looking for, you know, they want to belong, so they'll go along with anything to belong. They'll go along with anything for love. You get with individuals.
Speaker 2: Who are horrible and they just bring you down.
Speaker 1: You get with individuals who are horrible to people, who treat people bad.
Speaker 2: And if they treat people bad, how you think they're gonna treat you.
Speaker 1: Now you're on all kind of anxiety medication, You're on all kind of depression medication. You're on medication because you're suicidal, all because you choose.
Speaker 2: The wrong thing for you or the wrong person for you.
Speaker 1: Individuals, instead of choosing a breakthrough in their lives, becoming better, not allowing their bad experiences to dictate the rest of their lives. Instead of choosing a breakthrough to become better, to learn.
Speaker 2: From everything they went through to know what to do and what not to do, they chose breakdown.
Speaker 1: They turn to drugs, They turn to alcohol, They turn to all types of crime, They turn to all negativity. They turn to worshiping the devil when they could have easily turned to a breakthrough. People fail themselves every single day. When you choose to remain the same, you fail yourself. When you choose to not grow and mature, you fail yourself. It's personal choice, it's a personal decision. If you don't want better in your life, guess what, you won't have it. Nobody is just not going to just throw something at you. You have to want to be a better person. People can't change you. They can make you feel good for a moment. They can give you insight, they can educate you, motivate you, but once you over those feelings and emotions.
Speaker 2: You're right back to you. That same person.
Speaker 1: Who don't love his or herself who's unhappy because you didn't choose a breakthrough. I know people say, Cherry, you talk like.
Speaker 2: It's so easy.
Speaker 1: It's as easy or as hard as you make it, because your.
Speaker 2: Mindset is your worst enemy. Your worst enemy, your mindset.
Speaker 1: It's not the person outside of your house, is you. Your mindset is your worst enemy because according to the mindset that you have, also will be the heart that you have, and because of.
Speaker 2: It, you will do the good or you would do the bad.
Speaker 1: You will allowing accept good, or you will allowing accept bad.
Speaker 2: That's all according to the mindset that you have. Believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Challenge me, anybody on the face of the earth that hear in my voice, challenge me.
Speaker 2: Challenge me on that.
Speaker 1: You can tell me any situation in your life, as long as you being one hundred honest, I can always bring it right back to you every single time. I can bring it right back to you every single time. You don't believe me, challenge me on it, anybody. That's how confident I am, because I know people. I know people more than anything else. I know people, and I know that unhealed hearts and minds make people make bad choices and decisions, and most people in the world are not choosing a breakthrough because they want everything easy and quick, And most people are breaking down because of the choices and the decisions that they are making in their lives. Rea can happen in their own lives, we can have it in the children lives and the lives of other people around them. Sometimes it's just brutal going to work because you're dealing with so many broken people who bring all of their mess to work because guess what that one person you can get away from is yourself. So all of the mess inside of you, you take it everywhere you go, spewing and projecting. And that's just the truth.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to talk about it because it's always a choice.
Speaker 1: No matter what you go through in life, you can choose breakthrough or break down.
Speaker 2: No one should choose breakdown, but sadly, millions or four millions or four millions are and have I'm leaving it right there. I hope you got something from this. Thank you for listening. Much love. I end every episode the same. I hope you share this, and I hope you do this. Thank goin it