Speaker 1: Sometimes anger gets the best of us. We rant to friends, curse people's names, sometimes scream or cry, but eventually we find a way to manage that anger. There are some people, though, some who find themselves so overwhelmed that they begin to get violent instead. Today we discuss an OnlyFans model, someone who struggled to control their anger, and when things went too far, it cost her boyfriend his life. This is the case of Abigail White.
Speaker 2: My name's Ben, I'm Nicole, and you're listening to Wicked Ingram, a true crime podcast.
Speaker 1: The following podcast and material intended for a mature audience listener discretion Easy lies.
Speaker 2: I hit play, you mean record record, and you're just staring at me like I did something wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, you hit record without me being ready, so I assumed you had a way to start the episode.
Speaker 2: You seem like you said you were ready.
Speaker 1: So I was like, go, okay, well here we are.
Speaker 2: Instead of judging about how you want to talk about ball hockey, I decided to just hit record.
Speaker 1: Okay. I played ball hockey yesterday and I'm super sore today, but it was fun and I do feel like I got hit by a train though.
Speaker 2: So well, because generally people like build up, you know, like they're stamina and stuff, and you are either just like you're just like when you go mountain biking or you do this. It's just like you'll get extra size for like two hours when you haven't done anything really a month.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait to call me out. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just scary. Also, you're getting older, you probably having a heart attack and stuff.
Speaker 1: Exactly why I'm trying to exercise. Okay, Okay, I'm looking out for my health in many ways. In this way too.
Speaker 2: I think it's great that you went and played.
Speaker 1: Me too, but I'm regretting it in some ways because I'm sure. Yeah, but hopefully you guys caught last episode. There was a bit of an issue with the server on our hosting platform. There was a bug that got into like our account and we couldn't even log in to upload the episode. It is live now though.
Speaker 2: Came out Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, right, Yeah, it was. It was over twenty four hours that it took for the bug to get worked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is unfortunate that that happened.
Speaker 1: It's still actually technically not worked out because we got our access, but now they're still trying to figure out right. They had to give us another log in in the meantime to use, but it's it's all messed up. We're getting it fixed. The episode is up and this one's getting up too. And we said in the last one, Happy Canada Day and July fourth, so happy everything to everyone out there in North America. Hopefully all still have your digits. Fireworks, you know, accidents and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: And we are We're wanting to just drop this again just to give you guys a heads up. Remember, we are having our two hundredth episode over at Trench Brewing if you are local to us. I'm actually drinking Trends.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, it's my favorite beer ever, So I will be drinking this on our two hundredth episode for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm like so excited but also so nervous for that. It'll be fun, It's going to be good.
Speaker 1: You can check out our social media is where you can find yourself some tickets and if you can't join in person, we will be streaming over a Patreon And we also have to do another recording of an episode here because Nicole is leaving for a week. So next Tuesday's episode will.
Speaker 2: Be pre recorded, pre recorded here. That's organized day, except I.
Speaker 1: Haven't researched it yet, so that's my tomorrow is research it and record it. Well.
Speaker 2: I have like so much editing to do as well. We're both a little bit overworked at the moment.
Speaker 1: You could say life is overwhelming.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be hot as hell while I'm down in the Okanaugans.
Speaker 1: Yes, it looks like the weather is gonna be so nice as every week, so.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna melt in the best of ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna have the AC cranked in this tiny home here while you're gone. Me and the Huskies are just gonna be living like our igloo life. Yeah, it'll beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'll mostly be at a lake, but they'll be one Like I am doing a photoshoot that I'm a bit worried about because it's gonna be like thirty seven degrees.
Speaker 1: You'll survive.
Speaker 2: I feel like I might not.
Speaker 1: You'll survive. Anyways, we digress, let's get back, or let's get onto this case today. So we have the case of Abi Gail White. This one, when I came across it certainly intrigued me. Yeah, let's just dive right in, shall we. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a wild one, Oh it is, It certainly is.
Speaker 1: And for this one we are heading back to the UK, so United Kingdom, and more specifically the city of Bristol, which is located in the southwest of England. Now. Bristol is renowned for its rich maritime history. The city an eclectic mix of architecture, from the historic Clifton Suspension Bridge to the modern Harborside area which features some museums, galleries and restaurants. At least that's what Google tells me. Never been myself, but it sounds fantastic. Bristol is also home to a thriving street art community, which famously includes the work of the elusive street art artist Banksy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know that.
Speaker 1: That shirt that you had a little girl in the balloon, Yeah, that was bank SE's that's cool. So yeah. Now, the surrounding area offers very beautiful countryside and picturesque village. But the history of Bristol is not what we're here to talk about today. Today's story starts with a young man by the name of Bradley Lewis. Now. Bradley was born in March of two thousand into a loving family and grew up in Bristol. Of course, you know, did you see that coming?
Speaker 2: I did? Actually, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good for you. You're you're catching on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was kind of listening to that part.
Speaker 1: Good job. And he grew up with his father and Steve and his mother Rachel, who were very generous folks and prioritized family, family above like everything else in life. So the very family oriented parents, which is that phenomenal.
Speaker 2: That's perfect.
Speaker 1: Now, Like many kids in England, Bradley was very passionate about football or soccer as it's known here in North America, and he played for his local junior club when attending school at Saint Stephen's Junior School. Now, after some years went by in school, was you know, finally finished he graduated and ready to take on the real world. Bradley went out to take on an apprenticeship as a floor layer in his teenage years, you know, getting that work.
Speaker 2: Experience, making some moula.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So, he was a young man with a fantastic personality who is loved by his family and had large amounts of friends that reflected this fact as well. He was exactly the kind of person anyone would hope that their young son would grow up and become. At the age of fourteen, Bradley managed to catch the eye of a girl, a girl who is one year his senior. This girl name was Abigail, Abigail White. Now. Abigail quickly developed a crush on Bradley, and two years later the teens officially began to date. So it took a little bit a while for their lives to intermingle, but you know, they're kind of like flirting back and forth. I see you, you see me, all that sort of good stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, still pretty young too when they met.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely is. But eventually those fireworks, you know, kind of developed into it more. And now they're dating veron item, you.
Speaker 2: Know, as here describing him like, Okay, I feel like there's two ways for a podcast to start. It's either describing someone who has a terrible upbringing and is about to do terrible things, or describing someone who has an amazing upbring bringing, is an amazing person and is about to get fucked. Like it just seems like there's one or the other. And I just kind of had this realization here.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it, yeah, you're not wrong, which takes me directly to Abigail's life growing up. How it was quite different from Bradley's.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, okay, now.
Speaker 1: I mean we are laughing right now, but but her upbringing was no laughing with her. It was no joke. When she was only two years old, for example, her father began to violently beat her mother, and she grew up surrounded by abuse consistently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See that it's terrible. It is, really is.
Speaker 1: It's so heart wrenching to know that this is it's normal for so many people out there. It sucks, but that's unfortunately the world that we live in that people are object to that on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Well, and I mean, like her dad could who knows what he went through, like it just comes, oh exactly, gets passed down for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It is that domino effect.
Speaker 2: Terrible. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, by the time she was four, her parents had split up and her stepfather, her new stepfather, who filled in the fatherly role in the home, started to physically abuse Abigail as well. So not only was she subject to witnessing it or hearing it, or just being in the vicinity of it, she was also subject to being on the other end of it.
Speaker 2: Dang, and sorry this was by her stepdad, not her dad.
Speaker 1: I'm not too sure if the abuse came from her dad as well. As far as I know, he did not beat a two year old, thankfully, but the stepdad when he did come in when she was about four years old, yes, he did abuse her.
Speaker 2: Is that so much better? For is still like kind of a baby?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know, I know for sure, it's not better. You're right now. I'm not too sure the details. But Abigail also went on to talk about some other abuse that she endured when she was younger. She apparently went to some school counselors and stuff, and unfortunately there wasn't much done about it. But there was some sexual abuse, some physical abuse, and it just was not good for her growing up at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. As a result, though, Abigail was eventually taken into foster care and later she lived with her in the safety of her grandparents. So I mean it was like, foster care is a step better. Not that foster care is always great, but it's a step better for sure. And then eventually she did get with her grandparents, which was much better.
Speaker 2: So okay, now.
Speaker 1: Despite the safer environment that she was now in, her behavior at school kept her from making many friends or from doing very well as far as further reco education. By the age of thirteen, Abigail was prescribed antidepressants as she struggled with mental and emotional issues. Moving into her adult years, Abigail's life never really seemed to normalize. She never thought or sought or obtained a regular real job, as we kind of put it, you know, getting into the real world, right, that adulthood sort of thing. Instead, what she did do was she became kind of self employed, kind of like what we're doing with this podcast sort of situation. She was a creator, okay, except definitely a different genre of creative creating than we do. She was on the very lucrative platform known as OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: That people know of that we do just kidding. Wow, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was just a joke. Wow. Those would be some wicked and grim photos. I don't know if anyone would pay to see that. They'd probably pay us to stop.
Speaker 2: In our tiny homememe. It might be cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that anyways. That aside, I'm not sure if anyone out there is not familiar with OnlyFans in the platform, but in case you're not, Only Fans is a subscription based platform service that allows creators to share arious types of content with their paying and subscribing fans. So just like you go onto YouTube and you subscribe to a channel, for example, you can do the very same thing, except you pay for the subscription.
Speaker 2: Okay, would it be kind of similar to like Patreon?
Speaker 1: It's exactly the same as Patreon, except OnlyFans is specifically known.
Speaker 2: Like X rated kind of thing, yeah.
Speaker 1: For their more pornographic content and sex workers on the platform. Okay, yeah, which is the same type of content that Abigail was producing. Now, her user name on the platform was quote Fake Barbie Girl, and Abigail went by the online online alias as Mitzi Lewis. So Mitzi Lewis was this model with the account name Fake Barbie Girl. Now regardless of her user name or her alias, Abigail began posting on OnlyFans, and initially it was quite lucrative for her. She was doing pretty good and she made over fifty pounds in her first year, which is a quick I went to about sixty thousand US dollars.
Speaker 2: It's not bad eggs, that's.
Speaker 1: No, it's pretty good. Good for her. However, this success was short lived. Only fans has become an insanely competitive space with between one point five and two million active creators active creators.
Speaker 2: Whoa Okay, I had no idea. Yeah, ohly shit.
Speaker 1: It's hard to stand out and stay competitive and stay creative when you have that many people as your competitors.
Speaker 2: Right, so wow yeah, So when she started, it wasn't near like that popular kind of thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, not quite. And then over the years it grew and grew and grew and it is to where it is today, right so wow yeah. Anyways, her first year was successful, but with each year past, her relevancy on the platform waned and she lost around seventy five percent of her audience and revenue, dropping to about twelve thousand pounds annually, So seventy five percent decrease and an annual income is a lot. This wasn't enough to support her financially. But Abigail was lucky enough to have met and began dating Bradley, who is now very hard working on individual as a floor layer, right, and he helped support her with his income, which was very crucial because this time they now had four young children together to take care of.
Speaker 2: They did, they did their own children. Yes, soul is shit, Okay.
Speaker 1: Times going on? Yes, So they started dating when Bradley was sixteen and she was seventeen.
Speaker 2: Right now, Okay, wow, I don't know why. That just like blew me away.
Speaker 1: And so we're going over the years here and we're going to be taken six years later here where they now have four kids.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: However, only three of which were Bradley's kids.
Speaker 2: Oh was he aware of that?
Speaker 1: Yes, he was aware of that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, despite having their own family now, things are not very stable at home. Abigail was known to dabble in coke or cocaine, you know, the white snow, the powder, the nose fuel. I don't know, there's so many names for it. Anyways, and although she claimed to not be alcohol dependent, she would often take things too far, you know, getting far too drunken a little bit, far too frequently, and their relationship, to say the least, was not exactly the best. According to Abigail, they were in a very tough and controlling relationship. She also claimed that Bradley was very manipulative and unfaithful. On the other hand, though, she also admitted to sleeping with multiple other individuals while with Bradley, which is exactly how they have four kids, but one of them isn't his. It was obvious for anyone who examined their relationship, even for a moment, things were quite toxic. Many friends even warned Bradley that Abigail was an absolute and complete psycho. His mom agreed, and she knew her so was not being treated right in their relationship and thought that he deserved much better. Concerns grew, and they grew so strong that social services actually intervened, demanding that Abigail no longer be allowed to live with Bradley, but it unfortunately didn't stop them from living together. See, although Bradley moved out to live with his mother, Abigail didn't trust him at all. When he was away for a moment, she couldn't stand it, so she developed an extremely controlling personality and consistently coursed Bradley into coming over and sleeping with her most nights. If someone wants to find Abigail's true colors, though it didn't take very much looking to really find it. Despite most of her social media accounts now being deleted and can't really find it online. And if you really do look up her name, you can't find a whole lot about her. It's really difficult. It's just the typical headlines of the aftermath of this case, you know, like eight to ten paragraphs, all saying the same thing, all having the same photos. So it takes a lot of digging text you really find the information on this case, which was the hardest part of part of the research. But yeah, she had multiple social media accounts, all which are inactive. In one of her TikTok videos, though, Abigail played the notification sound for the dating site Tinder to see if she can get a reaction from Bradley. So she's recording herself sitting by Bradley and plays the Tinder dating site. I don't know what that sounds like. Well, we've been together from before tender exists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you know, thinking, you know, your significant other might be upset over this dating platform thing notification. Yeah, of course he's going to be upset, and she knew that going into recording this video, So that's what she was trying to get a reaction from him.
Speaker 2: Oh that's I mean, I kind of like some of the reactions videos, but maybe not to that extent.
Speaker 1: When you really think about it, it's like that's that's not cool. Yeah, So now he consistently sorry. She consistently consistently abused her social media in ridiculous ways. She would be a little Bradly for example, on multiple videos and posts and everything. And have you ever seen those videos where people are like they're arguing like in a public space or something like that, and they're like they threaten you with like I'm going to post this to Facebook and I got like so many people like my Instagram have like so many followers, We'll get you canceled, like all this sort of stuff. She would do that constantly. She would try to like use her social media, following her platform to be like I'm going to post this and just bullying people trying to get her. Really, yes, it seemed to be a consistent thing she would do.
Speaker 2: So, not necessarily just to Bradley, to other individuals.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, now friends and family, you know, they they like you guys need to take some time apart. Things are not good and a lot of Bradley's friends and family members. They're saying, like Abigail, she's spiraling, you need to get the funk away from her. And Bradley, however, remains basically just trapped in this toxic cycle, unable to really break free. To put into perspective though, just how toxic this relationship was and just how controlling Abigail was. I'm going to play an audio recording from you from Abigail that was sent to a friend. So she's talking about Bradley and the relationship and this sort of stuff. So here we go.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I have no limit when I get angry, and like obviously he said that I need help with that because people are generally saying to me, one of you are going to end up dead. And I fully believe that I'm quite capable of killing him if he hurts me again, and or I'm gonna end up being in person. Well, I don't believe a word that comes out of that boy's mouth. I have to beat the living daylouds or out of him for him to tell me the truth. And he still don't tell me the truth, only tells me the truth when he thinks I'm going to kill him, Like when I get a knife out, like when I stop him, like I just I just don't get this kid.
Speaker 2: Geez.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you didn't hear that, she's talking about how she can't believe this this kid, this boy whatever she's referring to him as. And she's like, he only tells me the truth when I fucking beat it out of him, and even then he won't tell me the truth unless he thinks I'm going to kill him, like when I bring a knife out and stab.
Speaker 2: Him, like, and she just seemed like she was so calm though, like it was just a normal conversation like where are we going to go for dinner kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Why don't know the worst part of it all If you listen closely to that audio, you can hear her kids in the background.
Speaker 2: No shit, yes see seriously, yes, oh my gosh, okay that is you know. I did hear something, but I just never it didn't like click what it was.
Speaker 1: Wow. I don't want to say it's like a kid crying, but it's like a kid like whining or complaining. Maybe the kid's like I don't know, like wants their toy in reaching for it. Like you can hear a child making some noises. Yeah, and it's it's very obvious, especially after listening to that, that there were some serious issues. And not only if there were some serious issues, but something was bound to happen. So on March twenty fifth, twenty twenty two, after everything that occurred in their approximately six year long relationship, the violence reached a brutal climax at eight pm on March twenty fifth. Now, according to the police reports, it was more specifically around eight ten pm when a very loud scream erupted from Abigail's home. The neighbor, Miss Kundi, came rushing over and found Abigail shouting, quote, help, I can't get through. Can someone call the emergency services? He's not breathing And she was also met with a very bloody scene. Bradley was lying on his back in the kitchen, blood covered the hallway and living room with a blood stained knife on the radiator.
Speaker 2: WHOA, she can't get through to like emergency?
Speaker 1: Yeah, miss Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, could you imagine running into a scene like that?
Speaker 1: Hey, oh, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Oh so, Miss Condy called nine nine nine, or our equivalent of nine one one immediately, and when paramedics arrived, they rushed in to begin treating Bradley. Police began containing the scene and found blood all over the place, including on a T shirt, a mop, and several other items of clothing. Abigail was acting terrified. She claimed that Bradley had stabbed himself in the chest after they had a heated argument. You just looked at me, funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I was like, you don't say that doesn't okay? Is that for real?
Speaker 1: Well? It was the story. Authorities weren't buying okay, are you buying it? No?
Speaker 2: But then I was like your question that I wasn't buying it, So I'm like, am I supposed to buy this?
Speaker 1: Well, you just looked at me like so, like wide eye and inteen.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to make sure, Okay, I'm trying not to give myself a wrinkle. I'm really trying hard right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well, anyways, let me back up just one seconds. We can keep on track here. She was acting terrified and claimed Bradley had stabbed himself in the chest and the authorities were not buying it. So Bradley was rushed to the hospital, but there wasn't much that could be done. They tried to do surgery, but to no avail. He clung to life for several hours before finally being pronounced dead at one thirty am.
Speaker 2: So was that bad, hey, and he lost that much blood?
Speaker 1: I imagine, Well, when you understand his injury, you'll understand why. Okay, Bradley died from a single stab wound that penetrated his thoracic cavity by slicing through the gap between the ribs, piercing his heart. Oh frig a single stab wound to the heart.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: So the news of Bradley's death came to his family by the police knocking at the front door and informing what happened. Several friends also came forward right after, and they said that shortly before Bradley had died, Bradley had admitted to having an affair. This, of course upset Abigail, and this was enough for the officers to have a motive and they made the arrest on Abigail White.
Speaker 2: I mean, Okay, having an affair is tayar is terrible, But like it doesn't seem like they were in a whatsoever healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: No, I mean they were both by the sounds of it having affairs on each other, it seemed like that was kind of like the normal that. It doesn't make it right, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean they needed to break up, not one of them murder the other.
Speaker 1: One, Yeah, for sure. So during questioning, Abigail claimed that Bradley was threatening to harm himself, so she grabbed the knife from him to throw it outside. She ran down the hallway with a knife in her hand, but Bradley caught up to her, grabbed her wrists, and plunged the knife into his own chest.
Speaker 2: Okay, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, bullshit.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine like plunging the knife into your chest like that?
Speaker 1: Well, not even that he's she is saying she has the knife. Yeah, he took her hand and stabbed him.
Speaker 2: And running after her to get this.
Speaker 1: Bullshit bullish shit. Yeah, what actually happens takes us back to the afternoon of that day, the reality of the situation, I mean, outside of their their year's worth of toxicity and all that sort of stuff, and Abigail allegedly stabbing Bradley in the arm another one time week prior to so let me and that's outside of all that stuff. Yeah, apparently that happened.
Speaker 2: Getting stabbed and then still staying Hey, yeah, that so tough. I mean, gosh, I mean, there's so much more to it than that, but gosh, that's really.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. So yeah, back to this afternoon, Bradley realized he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with Abigail and he wanted to end things. He knew, though, she was not going to take it well, so he asked her to meet him in a public place, a park. When she arrived, Bradley broke the news to her, and apparently she was enraged. But clearly they're going to still have to be in each other's lives because, I mean, they had children together, right. So, shortly after five pm, surveillance cameras captured Bradley, Abigail, and her friend Ryan and Lewis arriving at the Horseshoe Pub. Abigail had apparently just started a line of cocaine a few minutes prior and was now mixing with alcohol, not a good combination when you're emostally unstable and just went through a Breakupgail was acting both short tempered and angry, causing trouble for other people in the pub, and getting into several arguments with other patrons as well while they're there. A lot seemed to happen while they were inside this place, including Bradley crying in the bathroom, confiding with one of the friends that he was terrified of Abigail and Abigail getting into a fight and throwing Bradley's drink in Bradley's face and what I mean, like in a fight, I mean a legit bar fight with another patron.
Speaker 2: Gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So as a result, they were kicked out, and Abigail said that she wanted to go home and be alone with Bradley. When his friend told her to stop bullying Bradley, she responded by spitting in the friend's face. So she's essentially forcing him, like, let's go home sort of situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that is just like such a terrible position to be in. Hey, it is because that's also like the mom of his children. So yeah, he probably like pretty you know, wants to make sure she's going to be all right.
Speaker 1: I guess, all right, yeah, for sure, make sure his kids are all right. And I'm assuming most of his shit is there too, I mean it's of course, like, yeah, sure, maybe we're broken up right now, but it's kind of where I fucking live at the moment, so we got to get stuff sorted out in the coming days. But yeah, let's go home for now.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, doing that in like he had a good plan of going and doing this in like a public place.
Speaker 1: Righteah, definitely now at this moment, it was around seven to fifty pm when mutual friend Alfie offered to give them a lift back home. The couple accepted the offer the offer, and it was reported that they argued the entire way back home, and once they arrived home, Abigail stormed inside while Bradley said goodbye, during which one of the last things he said to his friend was I'm dead when I get home.
Speaker 2: Okay. Was he being like serious or like?
Speaker 1: I don't think I think he was more so being facetious.
Speaker 2: It's just a long night kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, frig Yeah, Well, like I told you when I went out to play ball hockey, like I'm I'm going to die tomorrow, like like that sort of situation, right yeah, metaphorically, Oh.
Speaker 2: But that is just like some brutal last words.
Speaker 1: It's still very very ominous. Now, it would be not even twenty minutes later that Bradley was stabbed. Now. Abigail refused to take full accountability and refused to plead guilty for the murder of Bradley, but she did agree to play guilty to manslaughter charges. As the investigators dug deep into the case, they found a mountain of concerning evidence. After combing through Bradley's phone data, analysis found hundreds and I mean hundreds of threatening messages sent to Bradley in months prior from Abigail. For example, on February seventh, one month before Bradley's death, Abigail sent Bradley a message saying quote, I swear to God I'll stab you jeuz. Another message just a few weeks prior, saying quote I'm going to stab you in the fucking neck.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, could you okay?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, So it wasn't even a one time thing. This is a consistent threat.
Speaker 2: Getting text messages like this from like your loved one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well we have these two texts, and we have an audio about her talking about stabbing him and killing him.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Consistent talking about killing.
Speaker 2: Brady because okay, see my head, where my head's at is. I'm kind of like, well, did she actually mean to kill him or was it just like a terrible fluke of where the stab wound ended up being. But gosh, this is some some like daunting evidence here.
Speaker 1: Well, how's this and some of the text messages. She even threatened to kill Bradley's mother in front of him, and just six days before his death, she made several Google searches related to stabbing.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, okay, yeah, I take that back.
Speaker 1: She most likely meant it.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Abigail was examined by several professional psychiatrists before heading to trial. Doctor Seyah Crease, a clinical psychologist who examined her, concluded that Abigail was so poor at controlling her anger that she said ninety nine percent of the rest of the population would be more able to successfully do it than her. By the population, so that includes kids, yeah. Doctor Bradley Hiller, a consultant forensic psychiatrist, said that Abigail appears to suffer from borderline personality disorder. Was also confirmed that she did not exhibit signs of delusion, hallucinations, or other symptoms consistent with psychosis, and was in fact found fit to stand trial. Okay, really, yeah, so she was not delusional, she did not have hallucinations, nothing along those lines. She is completely sane. She's just an anger bitch.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it doesn't help too that she was so like what's the word intoxicated or whatever, probably that night too, right, like she was doing drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I mean, this is a whole cooking pot of shit, right. We have, like her upbringing, we have the terrible toxicity throughout this relationship, which I'm not going to say that Bradley was innocent in it, but it seems to be very heavily upon her side, as you mentioned, with the intoxication aspect, all leading up to this breakup. But that does not change the fact that she consistently at least had the fact of killing and stabbing him on the mind.
Speaker 2: I mean, for like a good month at least.
Speaker 1: At least I'm sure this happened a lot longer, but at least, as far as evidence go, for at least a month. So I mean, yeah, it just kind of speaks for itself at that point in all honesty. Now, as a result, though she would not get the plea deal, so much evidence against her they went to trial.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she stood.
Speaker 1: She stood in court staring down a potential murder conviction. After twelve hours of deliberation, the jury would come back with a decision. Abigail White was found guilty of the murder of Bradley Lewis. As a result, under UK law, Abigail was sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of eighteen years before she could be eligible for parole, which means that the very earliest she may be free in October of twenty thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not long enough.
Speaker 1: I agree, huh So now, Bradley's father commented that losing him was the hardest thing he had ever experienced in his life, and Bradley's mom, Rachel, stated that part of her world ended when police told her that Bradley had died, and that the loss will be with her for the rest of her life.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, well, yeah, like I mean, I think that's probably one of the worst things in life, to lose a child.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, that dreaded knock at the front door is I think anyone.
Speaker 2: You would just drell that you would just know something is wrong.
Speaker 1: If yeah, if you ever see police knocking at the front door. He hold your breath, that'd be a terrifying sight. Yeah, and I mean, of course there's so many other things that can go along with it. It could be like your kid was caught fucking spray painting a local supermarket wall, or like hopefully it's just that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it could even be like something to do with a crime happening in the neighborhood though too, right, Well.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, there's that. I mean, especially when you're where you're talking like military individuals, there's that dreaded knock at the front door, right, So yeah, Anyways, Bradley's death brought so much sadness to his family though that many people that did know him, and the hundreds of people who attended his funeral honored his life, family and friends from years that At Bristol Rovers Supporters Football Club they played a friendly football match against Helen f C. And not only did hundreds of people sign up to watch the event, but more than seven thousand people or sorry pounds, seven thousand pounds was raised for his funeral, with the remains donating remaining donations there we go going towards Mind, a men's mental health charity on Friday, the twentieth of May twenty twenty two, Bradley Lewis was cremated at Westerly Crematorium and during the service, one of the football managers that used to train him when he was a child said this quote, he was one of the nicest kids you could ever meet. Sometimes people say that without actually meaning it, but with brad it was genuine. He was very placid, amicable and polite, just one of the good guys in life, Like his dad. He will be desperately missed by the many that knew him.
Speaker 2: That is really sad, Like he would just it sounds like, I mean, if circumstances were different, he would have just like thrived.
Speaker 1: I think so as a human. Yeah, but he got caught up in the toxic, very toxic relationship with Abigail, which unfortunately that we said at the very beginning, when you kind of get brought up in that environment, that domino effect hits and you perpetuated almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I mean, yeah, she totally was a victim at one point, right she is.
Speaker 1: But there's a time in life, and we've said this before in the podcast, just because you're a victim doesn't give you the freedom to perpetuate and to do things upon other people. You still know the difference between right and wrong. She knew not that killing him would be bad, even if she didn't mean to kill him, she knew stabbing him as bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, now those kids like don't have parents really correct?
Speaker 1: Their mother is in jail and their dad is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh, were they home? I wonder when this was happening. Hoping not. I don't know, I'm assuming not because they were out, you know, right, yeah, back home?
Speaker 1: But frig So that is the story of Abigail White and uh, yeah, I'm Bradley Lewis huh.
Speaker 2: I mean it sounds like she does need some serious help of sorts, So it's like hoping that she kind of gets that.
Speaker 1: Well she's in Yeah, I do hope she fucking gets it. She deserves to be rotting for longer, in my opinion, But while she's in there, I do hope she gets the help so then when she does come out, she can be a fucking productive member of society and not rage and do this sort of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's always scary to me when like there, because like Bradley really wasn't that old.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is scary to me when they go to prison at a young age and then you know it's pretty much guaranteed that they will get out. Yeah, that's just scary. So it's just like you hope that they're doing the work in there that they need to be doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she'll be if I do my math correctly in my head here, don't quote me, but I believe she'll be eligible for parole at forty one.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and hopefully maybe she's even like getting some sort of education in there or something, right, so then when she comes out, she can do something other than only fans, which wasn't going super well. Right. Yeah, So I don't know if there's forty year old only fans, I have like no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sure there is. And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against if some people are doing only fans and doing sex work. You know not do you We're sitting we're doing a podcast talking about true crime. We're just different genre. So but I do say to the general population doing only fans, it's not worth it. You're not like, because there's so it's not necessarily worth it for like selling your content or anything. It's not worth it in the aspect that you there's so many creators' you're gonna drown.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't realize it was so a traded Like I had absolutely no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to make any sort of wave, to make any sort of financial gain format, you got to work your ass off. If you can do it, fuck, yeah, good on you. Yeah, but the chances are you're gonna put all that effort in and not see the return.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's I mean, yeah, I'm not saying I have anything against it either, And like I should say, a forty year old on only fans is totally fine.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but we're two thirty six year olds who host a true cram podcast.
Speaker 2: I know, Hey, I'm only thirty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, give it a couple months.
Speaker 2: He's aging me over there.
Speaker 1: I'm six months older than you. Get over it.
Speaker 2: I know. It isn't that wild to think that we're like close to being forty. I know, like, what the heck, it's absurd anyway, Hm, that is like a real shitty story, right there, is it?
Speaker 1: Ever? Like?
Speaker 2: Holy heck? Because I just feel like he would have just he just seemed like he was an awesome human and I mean choices and stuff. Maybe when he died, he wasn't up at his most awesome. Yeah, you know, but if if he had met someone better or something right.
Speaker 1: I wholeheartedly believe Bradley was drugged down by Abigail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do not think you would have done the things that he'd done in the relationship were it not for her and her toxicity. She fucking poisoned.
Speaker 2: Him in mind. Yeah that's just too bad. Wow, So well, rest and peace.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yeah, hopefully you guys enjoyed this episode. If you want to check out any of our links, links are down below. We have Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, all that sort of good stuff. Patreon. You can go ahead sign up if you want to give us a review. We really appreciate that. That goes a long way. We are just an indie podcast. There's no managers here. It's just us. We do it all.
Speaker 2: We're the managers.
Speaker 1: Were the managers, were the researchers, were the editors, were the producers, were the audio engineers, the you name it, it's us.
Speaker 2: We have our dogs. There are ral Support.
Speaker 1: And Kiwi are Cat our black cat is our mascot. Anyways, thanks for being here. We appreciate you and until next time, stay wicked,