Speaker 1: You're listening to the Paranormal UK Radio Network, the best in paranormal talk radio in the UK and around the world. Era is the Irish or Gaelic word for Ireland. So take it easy or as we say in Gaelic ligda ski and listen to all things concerning the paranormal in Ireland and indeed beyond. Welcome to Scary Era. All views are Mark Manning's own, but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like he is. Hello and welcome to episode twenty three of Scary Era, hosted by me Mark Manning from the East coast of Dublin in Ireland. Our guest today will be Eugene Dorin, founder of Paranormal Afterlife and a recent convert into Ghost Era run by our old friend Paranormal Trousers Anthony, So do stay tuned for him because he's a really interesting guy. And now it's time for our regular little insert random, anonymous, strange but true.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the village of Whitegate in Cork Harbor. We are the last place you passed through before the hellhole that he is Troubulgne. Before it was a holiday center, it was an Irish school before that was a convent. The story concerned a monk that traveled around the country but eventually settled in Whitegate as it was beside the sea, but also because at where he'd met and fell in love with a young nun. They began to have their secret affair. However, they were caught and, in a very Unchristian punishment, befell the young nun, who was buried in the wall of the newly constructed archway leading to the grounds. Wrought with despair, the monk later hung himself from the arch. The iron peg he tied the rope to is still visible today. No one knows who hangs the noose there every year when it is closed for the holidays.
Speaker 3: This tale is more sad than scary. But here in Wicklow Town long ago, there was a chapel in Melancholy Lane, which continues from the Green Hill Road to the main street, and one Sunday morning, when the people were at mass, the soldiers under Sir Charles Coote, who had been sent over by Queen Elizabeth in the sixteenth century, surrounded the lane set fire to the chapel. Some of the soldiers blocked the top of the lane. Others formed a line at the bottom, so that when the people were in the middle of the lane, the soldiers gathered around them and killed them. The blood ran down the lane and through the main street. It is said that the bricks from the ruins of the chapel were built into a house which was unlucky. This is why that lane is called melancholy Lane.
Speaker 1: I've always thought ghost stories were just that, stories that made up stuff you tell around the fire that ends with a boo and everyone listening enjoys a goofy laugh before moving on to the next tale of horror. I'm an atheist, so by default I will deny any indulgence in deity, ghosts, or thing after life. When I tell this story, I emphasize that it's all the more trouble and for me as it challenges my steadfast belief in science over religious belief. So saying all that, here's my recounting of an experience of a haunting. I used to work with the young people who could be described as vulnerable or high risk. The work tended toward physical, outdoor activities and we often used residential centers across Northern Ireland. I'd been in this line of work for nearly fifteen years at the time I had this experience, so I wasn't some skiddy nube that got spooked by being in a unfamiliar building. I led a team of five youth workers and we were constantly looking for different venues to run short residential for the utes. We were responsible for. The kids we worked with fifteen to sixteen years old. We generally mess around all night and our main objective was to make sure they didn't burn the building to the grind or kill each other during the night. You might think I'm exaggerating, but this was more than twenty five years ago. In life in Belfast was just a strying kids and the net result for us meant the fixed the deranged kids business was booming. Our charges got us kicked out if most of the usual centers for anything from arson, vandalism, GBH, intoxication or all of the above. After many searches, we found great accommodation in Glenariffe, not too far from the forest park. The building we ended up using was owned by the monks. The ownership reinforced by the odd cross or two on the walls and the odd child of prag statue which we hid straight away. It had been a parochial house or retreat center that had a smell that can only be described as a mix of incense, nineteen seventy's bo and fear, but as a residential venue for high risk kids it was great. No neighbors are warden to keep awake, solid internal walls with a good sound insulation, and at least five miles from civilization, and to be honest, there wasn't much the kids could do to wreck the place, as it was an old building with old furniture and random pictures of landscapes and Christ and saints hanging from the walls. We were on our second night and we had a few incidents that almost end at the residential and then things were looking better once our group had settled for the night. At four am, I was locking up the building and was in the process of locking the kitchen door. I couldn't get the right key from the bunch in my hand, and the only light I had was the glow of the white and green fire eggsit sign at the end of the corridor that I was standing in. We had tried a few keys, old cast iron ones, all rust brown and shiny, with years of oxide in greasy hands. I found the right one with a bit of red tape on it, locked the door, pulled the key, and turned to walk the corridor leading to the stairs when a child, laughing ran like a flash across the corridor. My first reaction was the whispered word through gritted teeth christ As. I couldn't work out how one of our kids got down the stairs and passed all my colleagues. I was thinking, God, it's four a m. I thought we were done for the night. However, two things then occurred to me that equally confounded me, which rolled in my mind in a quick looping succession, and I can't say how much time passed as I tried to separate these observations. Before I could make any sense of what I had just witnessed. We had one of those shift and perspective that as akin to hearing someone you know well has just died, that dizzy hammering in your head. Will you think you'll be sick if you speak or breathe? I had just seen a boy aged no more than ten years old, wearing gray shorts, black brogues, knee length socks which had fallen to his ankles, running across a corridor that had no doors or openings on either side. I won't say I shrugged this off like a champ, because I didn't, and neither do I know more than twenty five years later. There was no way it was a trick of the light or a figment of a tired mind. It was real, no matter how much my atheist brain wants to deny it. I used the building only once more, and on that occasion again in the dead of night, my young traveler from Limerick had a caesier, and my colleagues and I were desperately trying to manage with our basic first aid skills for an hour before the ambulance arrived. As he recovered, he was staring over my shoulder. He spoke and said there was a a boy laughing behind me. The Limerick kids started wailing, saying a load of indecipherable stuff. Heard him saying that the boy told him he would be standing in the shadows soon. He was so bloody scared. I'll tell you ny that nearly finished me. I purely kept it together while we waited for the ambulance. I'll confess I was on full tilt for a number of years after, I never went back to that place, and I'm not sure if it was the catalyst for me to leave youth work and change career. I live in Dublin. I I used to tell this story occasionally when I thought some one would get what I saw. More often than not, people listen, not laugh, ask if it was real, But no one has ever asked how it affected me. Moh have driven past that building once since then. I hear it's been turned into holiday apartments, but I'm not about to go for a look at that place any time soon. I would be happier now if I heard the place had burnt to the ground, the rubble and ashes tipped into the sea. I also heard that the traveler boy from Limerick got shot on the head by a point to two rifle and he managed to survive. So if you know the place I'm talking about, keep it to yourself and don't want to hear you are ever there, Nor will I describe the place for there for you to find. I'm only telling you this as a gentle warning. Do not seek out paranormal stuff, because if you find it, it won't become a story that you keep to tell people. It becomes the stuff that keeps you awake at night, twenty five years later, Mark Manning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a couple of things over the years. But I've learned, well I don't. I suppose it's not learned. I've just become accustomed to it. And I think it's kind of it's it's maybe it's another sense or something. But often when you go into places, you will get a feeling for the place and you'll get a feeling of whether or not it's comfortable. And whatever cause is that. Who knows what causes that. But we have an intuition. We have an inbuilt intuition. I can't describe what it is or where it comes from, or the physics of it or the chemistry of it, but it's there, and anybody will will tell you to stay with your intuition. If you think something doesn't feel right, then don't hang around.
Speaker 5: Superb advice from regular contributor to Scary Era, David McGlynn aka the Squire, and don't hang around either. If you've got an Irish paranormal tale to tell, simply email Paranormal Ireland at ProtonMail dot com and it'll be read out for you before you get to teleton air yourself. That's Paranormal Island at ProtonMail dot com.
Speaker 6: Hi Jenny Sullivan Here. I am the creator and founder of Emerald Isle Paranormal Researchers. You can find our latest investigation of the beautiful and infamous Lepcastle. You can find that on our YouTube page and our Facebook page.
Speaker 7: Hello Scary Era listeners. My name is Anthony Corrigan and I'm a member of the paranormal psychical research team called ghost Era. You can catch up on where we have been also see what we've got up in the future by logging into our website ww dot Ghostereo dot net. You can also watch shows of the ghost Aid channel, where we interview numerous people in the field of the paranormal and FOURTEENA. You can also check us on our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube by just typing in Ghostterer or Ghosttero Paranormal.
Speaker 1: You can also watch our new show.
Speaker 7: Phantasm Collective on channels such as Prime UK and also Paraflex and other streaming services to be announced. I just got to deal with this ghost, now.
Speaker 1: Get out.
Speaker 8: My name is Matthew Clark and I'm mister Cork Supernatural Society, our most recent investigation took us to a location called the Black Gates in County Cork, which is the ruins of an ancient churchyard said to be hunted by a demonic presence of a vicar who gave evidence against the Irish Rebels to the British and the Irish rebels ended up being executed with their heads cut off and put on the gate. You can find out about the investigation by following us on Facebook or Instagram at Cox Supernatural Society and we'll update Any evidence caught on that investigation will go up on ease of those pages. Follow us on Cox Supernatural Society on Facebook or Instagram.
Speaker 1: Stay with me a moment, because Dublin isn't just a city, It's a sperrit. From humble beginnings and tough streets, its people have forwarded something unbreakable. There's a warmth behind the struggle, a determination that never fades. They are, without question, the salt of the earth, steady, strong and full of heart. Allow me introduce you to one of Dublin's sons, Eugene from After Life Paranormal.
Speaker 9: Welcome, Thank you, Mike, thanks for having me on the program.
Speaker 1: Whereabouts in Dublin are you from originally Eugene bally Firma origine. You had that kind of hard edge, didn't you in bally Fermat and Ballymont back in the day. But once you were in the fold of the community, it was a beautiful place, am I right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, bally Firmat people are gray. And most of my motor's family actually lived in Ballymont, believe it or not. And two my uncles started Ballymon athletic at the time, would have been in the seventies.
Speaker 1: But do you know really was I don't want to be all cliched, but you might know that song in the love of the common people right the community, the community spirit that exists in kind of inner city Dublin or you know even on the outskirts that the whole I don't know in Chacorkland Dock and Ballymont, bally firmat Sheriff Street, you know you could and I'm sure people did back in the day. You would leave your key in your door. Neighbors used to regularly go into each other's houses. I were remember, that's true.
Speaker 9: A lot of people left are key on the chin in through the letter box. Yeah, and you would just come and go. And neighbors were great because I remember as a kids, mimas, you don't drop in next door to missus smith and ass would you have a bit of boater till to see which I have a drop of milk stuff. But that's I think all people are like that. And then guys, I don't think they had as much as they have today, you know. And there was more a community back in the old days, if that's what I want to call it, the owl days. But yeah, people were more it was more to gether in us than anything. I don't think people had a lot, so they used to share.
Speaker 1: So when were the first inklings in Eugene Doran's life that there might be something, say, beyond the veil of normality.
Speaker 9: I suppose man said that she lived in I think it was something like two sixty four Cowtry Road or remember she the ghost, Well that's what she told me. And he used to switch on the washing machine, torn off the washing machine, lights at flicker, stuff like that. And she eventually move down to number one Country Route and she said the ghost follow that there, but there was a friendly grouse that they were tricks on her, and you know, torn off Floyd, so she might ton the tally off on go into the kitchen to get a cup of tears and to come back to tally be off. So she had little stories like that, all of little mistagious teams stuff with gow Miss and she'd be looking for that for ages and all of a sudden they just appear in front of her. So she she called her the ghost, her mischievous friend, and he followed that that's what she said, yeah, and she may have to you and dan Dale then she made with the darn Dale and she said the ghost or spirit whichever some people call them ghosts. I prefer the world spirit. Yeah, And he followed our tale, Daran Dale and doing the same things all the time up till the day she does it. But she always said there was now malice, now harm. And it was just she talked to himcause she actually walked down the house talking to him, believe it or not. So yeah, and that was kind of that really got me into it. So I was saying, oh, something going on here. And then probably maybe seven or eight was me forced trip to the health for her club with my parents and and then had come out from England. They were looking for somewhere to go. It was lovely summer's evening, so we all headed up to the health for her clothes. We forced to climbed up in the roof. I had a look around, wasn't didn't really know the story of it. And then obviously on the drive up they were telling me and and that the story of the devil playing cards jumped up set the place on for her, and so we started chaining in. But I remember going home that night and I went to bead and I felt today scared. I was thinking, oh, the devil, he could be coming out or whatever. My mother came up to me because she knew something was up, and she actually said to me, oh, I don't really God look after you and did their only stories or whatever. So from that I said, well, if there's just started, there must be something behind it. So from then on then I started kind of getting into not to your cult, but reading up on things and start pointing magazines diractly had pictures of Dracqueline Gouts and the wolf Man of the Bedroom. So that's when I really started getting into it then. So I suppose probably from bout seven or eight, I was thinking myself or the something else.
Speaker 1: Here so when we instead of like watching the A team or whatever you were, you were locked up with your your ghost magazines and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, gast Magan. And then when I got a little bit older, then I started reading Steven King books and James Herbert books. You know, I was just all stuff like that. But like James Herbert, one of the first books are read was Despair. It was the Spare of Christ and the Nazi's looking for stuff like that was that was probably the first book I remember reading. And then I was that got me, you know, wondering what they culture is.
Speaker 1: About Eugene visitation dreams. So you were telling me before we did this interview that you had two of them. Can you recall those for us?
Speaker 9: I can't. The first one was it's gone back to two thousand and eight. Then my best friend died in November the twenty ninth, and probably a few months later in the January, I was duringing and I was in the city center near Liberty Hall and over in Elder Connie, Oya. Same my best friend Oliver near Liberty Hall and he was riving to me, boy a new boy is gesturing, and the way he was new when he was actually asked me was like, okay, it was everything funny, I said I was, and with that the dream ended. And then a couple of month flyer at blood driven whether in a restaurant or the campaign of some sort, and over to the left weathers a set of dollars. One whiter goes in moondre or that's bringing in the flight and the boy that's bringing out the field comes out another door. So we pointed to me towards the dolls and said watch yourself stop. So we stopped dead and with that a trolley came out. Why I can pushing out with trolley and nearly hit me. So that was going for a couple of dys Later, I was driving to walk and as a kind of a set of lights, and I stopped just as we took off. When the lights went read the force car went. I was the second car, and just as we pulled away, just to the left kne in the corner you orither spotted some white or looked there realized it as a car, and I tried the spade up a little bit to get out as well. But he actually came through the junction that the lights would have been read for him, and he actually destroying that fast came through the junction and he hit me. But I think if it hadn't a been, I knew that dream was warning me of something. So it was kind of a left on the day offered a few days before I talking to Jerry shown the town me something and car actually hit me at the back. Go if it hit me and de Soid in the front, if Carl would have ended up in the joyb scene and that's what the police counties. Yeah, so that was kind of they were two visitis and dreams. I had had a couple of down back a few years or about I don't know whether they would have been because there was a lot younger. Maybe it was just imagination, but now now today that's not And I've spout the other people since then and they've had some similar and dreams or hysitis and dreams, if you will. But yeah, it's really interested in that. I suppose visitisans can come in different forms. Ago he can to me that I walk with and he said to me that is a family member that his had died, but a lot long before she already bar about the perfume, and he said that in around the time of our anniversary that he can actually smell the perfume, and she died about twenty years ago, but he is convinced coming up to the diet that she died he can actually smell perfume for a dire tab before that. So that was That's very interesting. Other things that I love to hear about stories that people telling me of instances where they're seeing someone that they haven't seen in a long time and did wave to them on the street on the fire side out only take half an hour later and meet somebody else. Oh, we just said, oh we met you Jane, that I seen you Jane earlier on again my wife and the person said, now should Jine go it two years ago? You know, stuff like that, why did he see them? Or stuff like that. But yeah, I kind of really got into it affter that then I started that I put a little team together and I said, he said, you know what, let's go to some castles, Let's go to some houses. Let's find out is there something else? Is that a residual energy that people leave behind.
Speaker 1: It was very interesting that Jerry, your good friend came back to you.
Speaker 9: Strange the vikings happened. Another thing that fascinating me is you know some people it's past lawyers. That's kind of another. That's something else you know for me like pass lawyers. Is you ever get a feeling that you're know something really well and that, for instance, that Mike Heights, it's I'm fascinated with World War two, jemy in the Nazis, and fascinate with the realm and end where And when you look about them together, you think the rallies in Neuron Bowl that they would have had, and then Melnick and all these places, and then you think of the big parade the Roumans would have had all the flags, the pomp, the howler. I think he said, well, they're very your luke. Maybe they tried to take out the water and different millennia, if you want to say. And then I think to himself, that's sometimes you say to yourself. I was saying that before, or you remember that you look at something. And I went to see two different mediums himself. One head in Orland I spouked it and one in America. Was in America about ten years ago. Yeah, ten years ago. I was in America and I'll just for the phone of it. I said, I'll go and say a medium that I'm seeing it up, said we go want to have a thing, and both of them mediums said, oh he was a gem and soldier in the Second World War, right, and thinking, oh, we don't know about that. But when they were explaining to me, they ex both explained that I would have been a child, and I said when the game me the date. They were saying, oh, you were in the end, you were a child, and they gave me the dates and when I was born, and I was saying, and that could be right. That only made me about tourten or fourteen and when or he actually ready into it even more than there was child soldiers. Yeah, yeah, but in the last days of the war, we were running our men. Yeah, they were running out of men, they were running ourselves. He actually recruited children. So there was children from the age of eight years of age.
Speaker 1: Yes, folkstorm older and young boys.
Speaker 9: So yeah, it was so or I don't When I spoke with Anti from Guls there Or he actually told him that story. And we've don't impaired an interview. We don't, and we discussed that, but I think could have you know, is after life and this is where or I got I went to after life paranormal is is that after life? What is the after life? Do we actually go to another dimension or those are is the after life we travel on in our DNA. So for instance, if three hundred years ago, as a long last relative could play piano and say through there from the relation the mind is born a five years old, so all of a sudden we sits that piano and is able to play the piano. Is that is that a day and a team on back to the DA and I travel and that's how you become the martlist? That would?
Speaker 1: I think that's a very good way of putting it. I think we live on that kind of thread that continues, and it's it's probably a few things. It's experiential like safe say, for instance, like a trauma. I mean apparently like Holocaust relatives of Holocaust victims, you know, are are affected by trauma to some extent even though they weren't there, and then just shared experiences as well, shared language, shared attitudes. Because the whole idea is I think like life is a bit of a batton thing. You pass the battle onto the next. Do you use much technology in your investigations?
Speaker 9: Wor aquittment? Is camera? The video recorder, courts E MF reader and a voice recorder. That's that's me. Everything fits into one little box and half we go. But on investigations now we've or it's gone to being to lead Castle, Redwood Castle, ross Castle, can or been to spoil oiland or or Nilus. One of the unbelievable flight that of being to and of the same same now spirit now sign of vanity, only a heaviness and sadness, And that was Lima Vadi wo house, Limavaddy. I was there and probably even today till die, of all the things of saying that I can't explain, or noises that I can't explain, whatever, this is the one place that law will be waiting. I was there. The story of the woe houses, the way they separate the families, and when you just go in there was the complete sadness that they fail is just unbelievable. Because I do a lot of things. The day was when I got out a lot tight and the first thing out there stand and now the sounds stupid for they standing appuntly hand on the walls.
Speaker 1: No, I do that totally. I do that all the time.
Speaker 9: And yeah, and I just closed my eyes and probably for maybe two minutes. I tried to block out everything and just try to fail fail the vibrations of the building, treat the pike in the Howard atmosphere. I tried to block out everything else and just fail, try and fail what energy that is? And then I'm off then to find out, right, Okay, what do people say here? Why do they thinks they say? And that's mostly that's where they come from. I probably should have done a few people tell me, or should have done a parapsychology course, which I keep saying, yeah they were they up point never get around today own it because people think I'm really good at talking to them about teams that have happened to them. So yeah, probably parapsychology or really like I'm just saying talk and getting that in formation. But as far in the the guys and one of the people are inside, have you ever seen the gout? And they can't believe them, and I was like, now I haven't. I've never seen a gout or the spreader, whatever you want to call it. Instead of saying things, I've had things that I can't explain. But ninety point nine point nine point nine of stuff is explainable if you hear I was in the puzzle one night and people are saying, oh, I can hear the baby. It's like the baby. It's just this little whining sound like the baby. So while everyone was sitting around the table, there was the science sky and I actually invested the gate and in one window down and I was listening down one window on the window find old wooden windows, obviously, and there was a little crack in the glass and the wind was holding outside and every now and again where every way the wind that hit that window, you just had this.
Speaker 1: It's the wind serre it through the little crack, I know. Yeah, and sometimes floorboards the same.
Speaker 9: Exactly, and that's what it was. Both that took me about half an hour to actually find that down. So like that was a complete either don't get everything until I actually can't. I have no explanation for it. And then yes, well this could be something. And then other people said, oh, I thought seeing a ghost one point, and this that and the other. But then when I think that do we see ghosts, do we see spirits or do they see us? Is a parallel the universe running along sort and do we step into their universe? Just for a split second and back out. And it's not actually that we see a ghost, it's that they actually see us. Now I think of all this is mad. I have to think of all scenarios that when you run out of that, you left with something that, well, this could be something all morey or on natural, if that's why you want.
Speaker 1: To I think there's a variety of explanations. And I am different from you in so far as I saw one thing that's as a child that stuck with me forever, and I am going to hold true to that experience, and nobody is going to tell me I saw anything different. It was too vivid. So I'm sometimes I feel like an impost syndrome when I'm talking to all of you. Guys are carrying out investigations regularly. Anthony as you mentioned, or Pooka Vogue or Pjkavna and God rest in PJ. Doug and that lovely lady as well, up an Emerald dial paranormal Jenny or yeah, and who's the guy the paranormal resident? Have you heard of him as well?
Speaker 9: I want against Yeah, Now I've never met's head seeing phogrades be with Jenny, he's.
Speaker 1: With Jenny, and he's also with Rhonda. He seems to be a bit of a ladies man.
Speaker 9: From that.
Speaker 1: How come he's such a hit with a girl's Eugene, it's not fair.
Speaker 9: That mostly as a big.
Speaker 1: Camera Yes he's big camera with his with his multiple lenses. But I want to get him on because he's done some beautiful camera work as well. If you have seen his YouTube channel, I think for those of you who are listening, it's ParaNorman Resident it's called and I know he did a series with with Rhonda as well. I think he was called it The American Psychic or whatever. But the filming is beautiful. I mean, it's so well crafted when I'm on the show. But I also want to know how he does what he does because it's a it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 9: Eugene, Yeah, it is, yeah, And there's some really really good people. And you know what it is that even though a lot was I'm sure have met each other, have met people from a group that I used to go with a part events from up being the North with them, Yeah, yes, yeah, it's just different things have happened, the people have gone different, and I was in it when I started my group there a few years ago. There was a few of us and then people got married and some nail, some had kids, so was hard to get everyone back together again. And then I kind of just went. Then it was just myself and Val and we had a girl the medium that we used to pick up and she'd come up, but then she went off. Then hour around pain and people did and one kind of a long wolf while I was allowed wolf up a couple of weeks ago aboard. Yeah, and but yeah, so being everywhere, I've been to a great place, a place called Sharon Rectory.
Speaker 1: Bruce Murder there, I think at one stage was the.
Speaker 9: Double that's really yeah, and I've been there too. I had the pleasure of being there Toye and we went. The fourth time we went, I was unbelievable, and then they thought that we've done such a good job they asked us to come back again. So we went back the following year for All Souls Night and that was absolutely brilliant. Yeah, it's brilliant place. It's one of the spikiest places I've ever been, and probably the spukiest in rectory.
Speaker 1: What part of the of Ireland is it in this in the north.
Speaker 9: It's upen Manor Hamilton and Dunny Love. Yeah, and yeah, there's em the ways of there, our sister Victoria and a man Lisa. But we were there to give you a care when they got there, to give you a care first of all, explain different realms, you know, what's happened to them and that. But I was unbelievable, and he was in the house for about twenty minutes. All of a sudden, or just became seasick as the only war second nauseous. Yeah, just I wouldn't lead, You wouldn't lead. And it was lately from hours of the day and when we were there, now we knew nothing about the building. It was just pure Look, we got the chance to go out there and I was there in the cellar. We were doing a calling out setting in the cellar, and for some reason, I kept saying my sister was there at the time, she was part of the team, and I kept saying the whole was touching the wall behind me, and I was saying, there's something behind that wall, and his sister saying, couldn't they we're under the ground. And I said, now there is there's something there, but to like someone's behind it. I was only lighter on in that evening that one of the people that lived in the house wounded the lord. Well wouldn't I wouldn't call them lords for you know, one of the gentry, we said, and he had an affair made there. I tried the TiAl for living gentle control and seeingly and the start is the child was buried, killed and very pointing the wall. Now that's the version. But yeah, that was that was. That was a bright place. And there's actually a footage of a ball that was actually files there. We were shopping when we knew we were going back the second time. We were out shopping and we're down on fast. It's now a mighty boy this little ball. Because I remember someone on the no he said to me, there's be a child on the stairwell. So Ball said, look, you know what, we boy this ball and we put it on top of the stairwell and we'll see there's anything happened. So we set up camera the howler, and we would set up the television and we have people well I love to deal with sick people and front of the television screen and maybe they was we were setting up the cameras. We give someone an out book, and we tied them. Okay, there's an outbook if you say and you write down the toying and what you think you saw. So people had love that you and oh yeah in the that and if people were killing each other to sit in front. So we gave everyone and now we say, okay, you team sit there for an hour? Would documented point what you call your blah blah or whatever. So we had people there and some some members of the public were there as well, so they were we're all on the big paar or he was at the back. And I had to say it, and it was a nervous myself there because he was saying to people, just whatever you do, don't be just to seeing the person on their o. It's just something about the building.
Speaker 1: And what if I recall as well, wasn't that you were in charge of the investigation. This is Sharon Rectory and yeah you you insisted that nobody be alone.
Speaker 9: That's it, that's it. Yeah, that's it. I know. He said that there's been no one to be on their own, that someone has to be with them, even if someone was going the toilet, of saying someone go with so we obviously done the ethical thing. Was, and he gales gown the toilet wanted then the female members of Tame would go and wait it out the toile for him. Whatever they did. Yeah that. So we set the ball up on the top of the styles. We brought people trail and we asked people can get tap the bards around the wall the ball and nothing. Nothing was happening. The ball was dead stale because I actually set it into a grave in the flowerboards himself and I was tappening. I was, and so I was. We got people today with members of the public just outside the people because one guy said he watched the bar for so explained to him and it's just tap around the dead seats of mail. But they didn't. But just in front of that and about the toad stepped down there was a little budd ahead, so that was it. The camera's there, everyone's watching the screens and about forty minutes into the investigation and the balls wabbling slowly and with that bounced down the stare. But it didn't go over the bud ahead. It actually went around it. Now because it went around out today that we say it was going down the left wall. So what should have happened is with the ball there should have actually went across the stires, that's what really should have happened, but it didn't have actually went rend to go thehead back, cross to the wall and straight down the stairs behind it. An intelligent Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm interested that your your wife and yourself are part of the team because females have a different energy. I think, yeah, a different person and often are wiser than us guys.
Speaker 9: I think I think women are definitely always of their men more intuition. Yeah, that's it exactly. Yeah, now we will would be more I suppose pure for that spirituol. But I saw she'd be really really spiritual ourselves. Yeah, she's I's hard to explain it and what she's like, but she's just she can just failed teams. She now was like we were in the building, she could really tell you what's in the next room, what we're going to encounter, just that kind of feeling. And she's she's she's been involved in a couple of sciences then with other media, but she's not a media now weight mediums and yeah, she's really good. I don't know, different type and stuff to me, but that's probably what I say good or we are together and has.
Speaker 1: Heard anything that stands out.
Speaker 9: She now she'd be the science. Thing, she'd be the science made. We're not going to tell people are saying someone ever haven't and now she'd be the science. It's the same things and fell things that she can't explain or you know, stuff like that. But she's now she's just different. I don't know, it's hard to explain. You'd have to say their own wherever she she just I don't help to explain her. That's that's the honest thing. Or just it's hard to explain what she does actually have to say her. Yeah, she's just a really spiritual then. Yeah. The thing about it unfort me is and I don't know, it's it's probably it's not a good thing. Is she's annoy idealist unforced me. She thinks, you know everything, everyone should be peace in the world, nobody should be hungry, and you should should be friends and get on. While I'm the outside, it'd be well, that's never gonna happen. That's why she's an idealist.
Speaker 1: It's all you're right, it's very good to be Pollyanna and uh and to see the good and everything and never see the bad in anybody, But listen, it's the world isn't fair, and no, not everybody is a good person. Sure there might be a background there that leads them to behave like that. It's all lovely, but if they're killing or raping or whatever, the head has gone on or manipulating people, you know, I'd love to see the good and and I'd love to make an excuse that it's the background. Some people are just badasses and they'll take you for all you can get. And by the way, they pray on the idealistic type mindset, you know, and you, as you know, you need to as a man, you need to in search r someself somewhere in the middle and say, listen, I love your idealism. I really appreciate it a little bit, you know, I'm not going to say it to their face, but a little bit naive. It's a little bit naive, but God help anyone who tries to take advantage of it. Yeah, because the meek shalin hurt the earth, I would hope, you know, but that's just a little brand. I know what you're saying though, and it's a it's a fact.
Speaker 9: But even with the paranormal or supernatural still I still think of say God, what do people think of God? But you know I would actually probably say I'm in a pagan are good?
Speaker 1: I like patents? You know your right?
Speaker 9: The most now, no val would be thought would be the science we always tigan because I wouldn't believe in it. In and look or not knocking religions or whatever. If if Catholic, whatever your Catholic, Protestants, whatever, Jewish, if your religion gives you that's absolutely fantastic, like all you wish, sure you'd have that kind of ating. But my vess on it is and is is the Soone a loo the ancient Egypt and everything to do being t waged three times? But is the the faa whack and at the soon? And I'm just wondering, is the soon God? Because so the Soone can give life, it can take life, it can destroy safe tones for the same the desert. So that is the n the real God. And then you're a vest And I actually had the Howard Witnesses a few years ago, you know, they knocking around the dollars, they talked and I actually set outside with them on the wall and had a really good conversation that I was actually, you know, they were signed to the game with that good god liflet and whatever that's And I said, I'm not a believer. And they actually asked why are not believed? So I said to them, well we fourting is. I don't don't believe there's an all god won. Maybe we're all all ed energy that when we do, we become a collective by maybe.
Speaker 1: It's reckoned that everybody is connected.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's it. Maybe we'd just come home big life force. But I said to him that when it came to Jesus, I said, Jesus probably was a real person. And I said, and what you could other possibly bame was the forced path and to probably have empathy for people, you know, say a sick man in the street, help them a begart, give them failed somebody sick to him, help them, bring them back to life. Maybe something like that. And that's what I said to them. The Lazarus thing, I said, maybe he was someone that was really really ill, the goyd Jesus came along, helped them, maybe gave him medicine that you know, potions or whatever they made, and he actually came back from to bring to death. So everyone thought, oh my god, he's brought and a lawyer, and maybe he was just one of them people that was he was just had empathetic to the world, and he got followers, and I went on and on, and then I said to them and then I said, and now this sound was probably a terrible thing to say. I said, but when he was nailed to the cross, I said, maybe in his last breaths and he actually thought that was a god. He was actually saying, you know, when he said, boyfather, have they are forsaking me? I said, maybe at his last team on that cross, he was actually thinking someone is going to come and say and nobody ever did.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 9: You know. So there's a lot of people talk about the paranormal, super and actual, but for me, it's you can trowl a legion in their history.
Speaker 10: Everything is all in there, well paranormal actually, you know, we're all none of us can choose, you know, what faith were indoctrinated into a born born.
Speaker 1: I often default to Christendom, and because i'm it's it's broadly in line with the whole ethos of good and evil. And do wantto others that I think if.
Speaker 9: You don't still harm than anyone and you're trying to live a good life.
Speaker 1: Jesus without the middleman. Don't give me the mausoleum palace. Yeah, it's not the Christ I'm aware of who who had nothing but time for the poor. Don't give me all this ornate paintings, galleries in Rome. You know, that's not what it's It was ever about it. It was never about being a business. Have you any opinions, Eugene on ancient Irish sites? Have you gone to some of the let's say, not conventional type buildings, but some of the old I don't know, stone circles or places like New Grange, any investigations.
Speaker 9: I didn't do any investigation or that it was in New Brains and the society delve for the time that the the could actually build a dwelling on the salts to day, that the stone would actually show in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know. That's what I want to call it, twenty first December every year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and if modern man trying to do that today did have to use computers and all sorts of gadgets just to do with that, you know. So I don't know whether all the them kind of buildings were gone back to the time when an ancient race that was well, not any more intelligent than those, but the last civilizations I think over time. And let's see where. I'll tell you where there is a great place. I suppose it's not. I don't know whether it's open ground the lock. Yeah.
Speaker 1: St.
Speaker 9: Kevin snow there exactly. Yeah, I was just gonna side that. I mean, they're up there, it's a fab just sit down and have something to eat, and it's just it's kind of sitting there. There's just a peece there of something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the opposite of the opposite of Lima Vaddier on a big You've got this beautiful, peaceful, tranquil atmosphere of contemplation and of being being. You get your headspace. Yeah, I know what you meant about Lima vaddy the workhouse, because I was in a place in Barbados way back and it was an old colony house. It had been used for slavery. And even though it was all converted now and it was five star and we're eating underneath the stars, actually at night I could feel the oppression in the place, just like identified with that when you said Limavadi. It was the misery and the hopelessness, and it didn't matter what lobter. I was eating at that table underneath the stars, So I know what that feels like. And beauty of up there in the monastery. What was it Kevin's it's the piece acceptance. You know, you sit there and you are as one. It is an amazing place.
Speaker 9: And if you're looking at the sand, looking at it. Yeah, now I think it's just I don't know, daughter is I'm just going away again. Now I'll just going back to the god thing. But we got actually doesn't believe in God, sees actually believe when we do it. That's it. Someone knocks off the way and that's the end. Yeah, lots of papers, paper, but I don't think that's right. I don't think we live for hopefully maybe ninety years. If you're lucky and you have children, you have burgers, sisters, all people in your life that you love and I love you, and then someone just tones off the light and that's it. The fields to accept that, I have to.
Speaker 1: Say, well, it mightn't be so bad. I mean, that's the way to you. I you know, when I was under the surgeon's knife a few years back, you know, I don't know where we go, But we're gone, you know. I was gone for eight nine hours. I was gone, you know, I don't know where it was. It didn't feel particularly bad. I just was no more.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: I thought I was dead for a while, but a sister of mine reminded me that I was on one of these ventilator type things, so I was being kept alive while they operated. But I remember thinking, well, what I won't know, won't kill me kind of thing. I just I've done. We go, you know, so I have no idea what it's all about. We can speculate till the cows come home. I had experienced one thing I did see, and I've seen videos similar. When my mother was passing up in Saint James's hospital, myself and my sister and we were the two youngest, had some time with her, and I think it might have been twenty four hours before she died, and she was looking up above the you know, at the ceiling of the hospital bedroom, and she was talking and she was going, she actually went, can you see it? Isn't it beautiful? It's beautiful? And then she said will you come with me? And you could see her looking up but say, you know, like you see these old pictures of say, adoration of the Blessed Virgin or whatever people are, their eyes are focused. So I did see that. Now, I don't know what the explanation for is that is, you know, does the body kick in certain chemicals to you know? Is it actually maybe the drugs that she would have been on, as they which they which they employed these days to help you along the way. But I mean, she was very at peace, and she seemed to be focusing, and she you know, she look at us every so often, and she looked back at it. Do you not see it? Isn't it beauty? Aren't they lovely? Are you coming with it?
Speaker 9: That seems to be a strange phenomenon because I've heard that low point from all different people, well, talk of their family members and even the wife's grandmother. When she was doing, and she was in Jame the fospel as well. When she was doing, she kept saying, He kept saying, is the Maazi there? But that would have been like an owl would fire, what she called it, the Maasie the Mazie star. And when she was getting out of the bed looking for her and his friend when he was doing all he spoke about portray of four days before doing it was his mother. Yes, that's all he spoke about his mother, his mother. And he always was saying that when he was doing, he knew he was doing. He was saying, I helped me mad come from No, of course, you know, kind in his full mind at that start.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it's well, it's well documented on battlefields like World War one, man, yeah two, many as the soldier died calling for their mother. They could be the toughest mothers themselves, but when it came to them actually being in being, you know, torn apart or wounded her on the point of death, they'd be screaming for their mum. You know, maybe mothers, maybe mother. There's something in God and mother. You know, we are the father all the time, but you know the mother is the nurturer and the one who creates us in the first place. So who knows? Have you any opinion on on weedia boards?
Speaker 9: Well, I just have our own opinion. I have one myself for I'm willing to give it to the annually if they listening, If you want all power I bought now there is people that loved them. I actually bought one myself, and it's actually more of an ornamental piece. That's what you want.
Speaker 10: It is lovely.
Speaker 9: It's a lovely of broad and investigations and put it out on the table and how people look and say, oh that's fabulous though, and it's not your regular weed board. But in my opinion, anytime I've ever been on on one with anybody, I don't don't now because I will be honest, I actually in my opinion it's a massive Stadia team. Yes, and what could fit well, I don't know. I'm not saying that they don't work. This is just my opinion on it is. What made me think it's a hysteria team is I was in lead Castle one night and when we were doing the investigation to have public people, so we're doing glass walk you know the yes now with the glass and all different things, scions and one other corner whatever. Well, one of us wanted the team would be with the people. So the noise that we had the weeds the board, it purned out. It was my night to be on the weeds board. So I sat there and the four girls got on the wage of board and they were saying, well what do we do? Is explaining to them, you know, ask the questions. I'll keep the hand on the planchet. The singers or whatever ask whatever questions they were had. So I was sitting there watching them and one of the girls asked the question. I don't remember what the question was, but next of all, the plan to started movement and one of the guests says, oh my god, it's Milen m hm. And the one said to me, I joining us, and I said, now, it's not my pain. And on one side to him, it doesn't work, just because I now other teams that have used them and it wokes for them. But for me, it's just not my team. And that's what I said, It's just not my thing. And I'm not because one of the girl said, I afraid it was, and I said, no, no, it's just not my thing. And she so anyway, she was the I'm not saying. She was nail there. I was oving, and she said, oh my god, it's ni Oven. So another guy laughed another question and then moved again, and she said, oh, this definitely works. So all of a suddenly they were all lasting questions and I was going everywhere. But in my mind, this is my opinion on it, and I'm probably completely on and that's fine because that's just my opinion and somebody else's opinion is theirs, and we now have to agree. And that's that's what it's all about, because as I do so other members of other teams that much. We're all looking to get to the sign points, but we're just using different paths to get there. And so what I thought think is that one person subliminally starts moving it, and because it's moving, the next person thinks, oh my god, it isn't and they're actually it. Yeah. So that's how when they're all laughing different questions, they're all getting the answers that I'm looking for. And I just think it's the fact that none of them now that that they want to. The four gals are sitting there, but the actually didn't real well I'm not saying I can't say that, but in my opinion, I just think that it's moving and they actually don't know that they own it themselves. That's my opinion a thing, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not uncommon either, by the way. That's us fact for you. Do you know where the name Wija comes from?
Speaker 9: We did, But now it was a board game invented in eighty something for it. But it's a gem and yeah it is.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. I'll tell you what it is. It's we is the French for yes, and yeah, it's the German. Yes.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 1: You learn every day nobody goes away from this show.
Speaker 9: Yes, but it's yes, and that's what my belief and it's about. Then as I say, that doesn't mean it doesn't more. It's just for me. That's that's my opinion. And that's more.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I ask your opinion? I ask your opinion on one last thing.
Speaker 10: So here we are.
Speaker 1: We're in scary era.
Speaker 10: I e.
Speaker 1: We're in Ireland, all right. So do you think Ireland's past, say the colonization, the famine conflict, contributes to the reputation as a really haunted land.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it does. Yeah, I think it does.
Speaker 1: It's a mix, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, I definitely think of you know, things that happened there with the energy of the people inside the famine, for the instance, like obviously the amount of sorrow, the amount of lawyers, last, the energy that would have been in them body, it's obviously going to be long last and the energy goes into the ground, goes into the walls whatever. It's like saying that we go back to a haunted castle navy somewhere sign Malahoyde Castle for the instance. People are saying saying they're saying the spirits there. And you remember one person saying, oh, I thought saw gals there, but I only say in the top half of the body. I didn't see the legs or anything like that. But is it because that when that spirit existed? Maybe the because he said what was there? And I was like the raw bushes but you could see trail of them, but I couldn't say any legs, And maybe in that point there was now heads there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, in the case of ala Hyde, I think there's a little dwarf type ghost there. I've heard of that now Okaka before as well, but I'm not sure about that. But I think there was a little serving boy or some serving boy that was a little dwarf for something. They popped a little head popped up every so often. But yeah, I was there last year for Guran Duran. You know my band The Last God. I love Gianne Duran. Don't start go off from one of my influenced tangents again. And Simon me and Simon, I tell you that night we were walking you know that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, they said it was but I peeked them up back to it was parked out on the grass and the Ryan and I could actually see the stays on the screen. So we've got probably the last fift them in a three, but I was on the screen.
Speaker 1: It just brings me back, Eugene Dorian from go on, tell us the name of your organization, after an Armor, after life, paranormal, It's been it's been a pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 9: And so kind. I just give it. One mart before the Redwood Castle and we were there and something similar happened in Leed Castle and another night we were there, We're all standing, I want to open the chapel. They just happened and yeah we had a second and people were saying, OK, say something tugging at me this that Europe right, and something tugged off my hat wherever it would be, So it was funny, yeah whatever, And then we were in a Redwood Castle and it was something similar right both When I was in Wexford there in October, I went on a back walk and I'll just say what was like that? But they had gadgets there and they could pick up the bats their signals, and by the signal they could tell Yeah, but the frequency and all they could tell what type the battle was. I'm going to get a back tracker for that. Yeah, they were said maybe in lead Castle and in Redwood Castle would have been bats in the dark. But because they have a short video and we have a set up and the camera is pointing to the fire soid of the chapel and you have to really really there that you can see a bat in the distance. Gone boy. But next of all, the flow is up the front of the camera. I wonder would it be bas started flowing around and i' tipping half people to people, I said, oh, something's to to me there or something, and the way they'd be thinking it's a go out where the actually it's probably just the bats. So I'm going to buy a frequency de type down now on yourself. I'm gonna definitely get one of them, because that was brilliant because it tells you exactly when the bat is coming. Nice, so you can hear the bat, you know, whatever they say on.
Speaker 1: Then I saw a lady who looks after bats on some documentary and apparently there you know, when you get to know them. And they were all by the way when she was talking. They were all hanging upside down in this room. Yeah, but they all have different personalities, that's right. Yeah, like a dog or something, So they have different personalities.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know, I didn't know any of that tale. That was a cowber. I went when the are we just said, you know what we got on this bat walk. It was just something to do. We went on and the bath what would you call him? Conservation people, the guive us the bat I can't actually think of the exact name of them. At the mountain, I was doing pigs up the frequency and the guide to us, and as as the sound was getting near, they say, we put a part on them. When you put the cart the bat b beside you where if you were just walking, you wouldn't say it because you weren't expecting it. Where the tracker was bringing the batty and you could tell exactly what that and the other information I got that No, he was every night in the summer by eat two thousands a night, So there you go.
Speaker 1: That is I'm sorry, but you've just trumped my weed aboard revelation to you to the origin of the name you've you've given us much better one. What does it again? Heat? Too many midgets?
Speaker 9: Two thousand midges?
Speaker 1: An who's counting? Though? All right, I'm not happy notes. I think we're going to be that crazy. So yeah, where where can people find find your Eugene Duran?
Speaker 9: Just Facebook after paranormal Facebook and post in the future. Please God, I'll go well on you as the ghost there. Oh yeah, I'll joined the team. So I hope he's from the end of February. You will be getting involved in whatever the well, if.
Speaker 1: I know Anthony, if I know Anthony, he'll have some crazy initiation germonies. Now, yeah, he might have to wear his pants and and go around the church three times. Yeah, yeah, it's paranormal pans.
Speaker 9: We maybe just need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Listen, you'll cancel each other out because he's well able to yap himself, right, you take care of yourself, all right, all right, buddy, yes, eugen Okay, bye, not paranormal. Mark Manning is real. Now that's a scary sort. Oh, I can assure you, deep voiced man, I am very real, and indeed it's good to have a little chat with you here before we wind up Things on Scary Era, episode number twenty three. Hope you enjoyed it. I certainly did. Isn't Eugene during Such a great guy, such a dub Yeah sort of the year, you know. Speaking of which, we need to thank some people our readers, the lovely, loyal, vivacious Sarah Campbell. She's a Northern Ireland broadcaster and voiceover artist as well as an event host, and she is extremely loyal to this podcast and her vocal talent is always appreciated. You hear her on the random, Anonymous, strange but true section as you do. My old friend David McGlynn. David has reinvented himself some years back as a restorer of antique furniture. He is hugely erudite about the whole thing. I never knew it. I just knew him as a yuppie and a very funny guy. But no, no, I mean this. If you ever saw what was that if on this side of the pond, you ever saw that old TV show Love Joy, remember the antiques guy, That's very much who David is these days. He just has a passion for it. It's amazing. So anyway, thanks very much to our readers. I mentioned episode twenty three. Let me inform you that I've planned to take Scary Era up to the top of the Ferris Wheel at fifty episodes. So I don't know when that's gonna be. If the Lord spares me, in maybe two years time or something, we'll hit episode fifty. We began matters in October twenty twenty four with episode one of Scary Era, and if it goes on beyond fifty episodes, it'll be because of you, guys. I need as much interaction as I can get. Please take down the following email address, make a note of it. And also, if you're listening to me on YouTube or anything you can subscribe on, hit that subscribe button. Don't delay do it now? No, no, well yeah, and the email address is Paranormal Ireland at ProtonMail dot com. That's port n dot com. Paranormal Ireland at ProtonMail dot com. If I don't hear from you, I can't really build a show. It's as simple as that. That said when I began the show in October twenty twenty four, out of the woodwork, sorry about the pun, David. Out of the woodwork. I got so many of you great paranormal guys, the pjs, of course, and one of who sadly we lost to three pjs, Pjkavna, who is a total She does not he doesn't really know about the paranormal over on the West of Ireland, and of course down south you've got the PJ in Pukovogue paranormal as well. And of course lovely Jenny joins us from Emerald Dial speaking of ladies. Actually we have a guest on the next show. Her name is Carmel Conway. She's a psychic medium based out of Chum in Galway, and she is, as we say in Ireland, great crack. But she's scaringly accurate as well in some of her observations and predictions. And you know when you're talking to his psychic medium and they start getting a bit too close to the bone and you're going, no, I don't need to know about that, and neither do you. That's what you're saying in your head. You know, she is really good. So I recorded her over a two hour period in January, and I just kept delaying on getting the editing done because it was a long chat. Editing is when you're tidy it all up, you know, not only was it good in its organic state, but I just had to get rid of my ums and ah's and you know, I go off on tangents as well. It's just something else I did. About to do one now because I want to talk to you about Marvin the cat. We've had him since two thousand and nine for a variety of reasons. He's also known as Charlie and poor El. Marvin is in the twilight of his years now as I speak to you on the East coast of Ireland, South County, Dublin. I'm about to take off into the clouds tomorrow for the sunny climes in Malta, for some sea sand and mind your own business and wine. We're going to be thirty years married in May, so we decided to take the girls and just have a you know, just have a blowout in the med Why am I telling you that, Well, because Marvin's going to be well. He does have a little partner cat, but he's getting old and he pines, you know, I know, he kind of really we wrecked his head when we went to New York on a couple of vocasions. You know, when we came back, he wasn't quite the same. He's getting needy, you know that way, and he yowls into space.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I've seen him walking around and not trying to be glib about it, but it's like looks like a kind of cat Zeimer's thing going on, just walking and plodding around, going aw. He's got a variety of intonations. By the way, Marvin is a talking cat. He will actually respond to you when when you say something, and he's always been like that. And I'm being more light and airy about it, but I'll tell you something, folks. If we lose him, and I don't think it's far off he will be, it'll be a big loss. He'll be missed. He's been a unique member of the family. I've never felt like any other pet like this guy, because it's like he's been here before. It's almost like he's human. I don't want to say too much about it, but hopefully we've got a few more miaws left out of them. But you know they put out back legs as well, you know, when they go a bit wockety. There was a young buck on the scene as well, which didn't seem to help. We call him Big Tam, Big Town, the Big Tomcat apparently Scottish for Thomas Tam And I don't know why I gave him such a moniker. It's just seems to have a big Scottish looking ahead on him, so I dow it. But but they became friends. I think they had a scrap and they buried the hatchet, probably respectively in each other's heads, but they seem to have worked it out. You know, I even think Big Tam made it into our conservatory recently and they were all hanging out, the three cats, the little cat which is Abby, Tabby Marvin, and you know Big Tam had come over and he was being accepted. Really weird cats. Are you board listening to that? Well, don't be so. Yeah, from me, Mark Manning on Scary Era, Take care because I care