Speaker 1: Hey, the LA Talk fifteen eighty Yeah, we got jokes. We said. Our topic this morning is celibacy. So much to talk about this hour, and a lot of people are making the choice. And then on the other end of the spectrum, there's a group called in cells, which literally means involuntary celibate. We're being joined this morning by an American stand up comic. She's from New Orleans, USA. She's an actor, a singer, a writer, a host, and an entrepreneur. She's also a matchmaker now in her latest incarnation, Del Harrison. Welcome down and me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me with in cells. Involuntarily cells. So ain't nobody getting with them? I mean I need more more information.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you're not up on the in cell movement. In cells there's a lot of young men, mostly young men. I think they're maybe some women, but in cell refers to the there's a group of young men, mostly online that are involuntarily celibate, and they're angry because they feel many of them I'm paraphrasing, but this is pretty much how they are seen as people angry at women because they feel that women owe them uh sex, love, companionship, and they're not getting it. So some of them are pretty and pretty misogynistic if you will.
Speaker 2: Well, they got to turn off the rap music first of all, okay, because a lot of that is is TTR. How to just want somebody for one thing and now you mad with me because you know, and and then happy First of all, that group that's not just young men too, I mean means some old men out here involuntarily celibate too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, you know right exactly. They call it. Well, this is from CNN, they say. The Anti Defamation League, which works to address hate and extremism, defines in cells as heterosexual men who blame women in society for their lack of romantic success. They're described as being largely misogynistic, self pitying, and they are considered dangerous according to the Anti Defamation League because of their anti woman views.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm talking about, guys. Hi, y'all anti women. But then y'all need to lay down with us at the same time. And you know what, a lot of men be like that too, like they hate us. They in the comments talk about y'all l this. Y'all need to put some clothes on. Y'all just in that, but then at the same time you still want to be hell by us, and brother, you can't have it both ways. You can't be out here mad with your mama deflecting on me, and then I'm supposed to go over here and lay down with you, you know, And then the other half of y'all want to take people on days three times for thirty dollars, and then I need to go back home. What you do or you mad? Like who taught y'all how to court? That's really the bottom line.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how many black men are part of the insult culture. It's generally more like associated with Miles. You say, yes, there are black men. I think it's generally more associated with white yeah, heterosexual men. But I do see what you're talking about in the manisphere. I made the mistake one day because I saw someone that I know that I thought was a friend talking on the man and it turned out to be a manisphere chat where they were just spending the whole time disparaging black women for wearing weaves and makeup when we should be working on our inner beauty and our natural our natural beauty or whatever. And I said, why are you policing women's hair and makeup, and then I you know, they started attacking me. You know, well you're divorced, so you're a failure and you know all this stuff. So so that anti time. Yeah, that's right. So what I'm getting at is that anti woman culture that you're talking about, even though in cells aren't generally black, that anti woman, that misogynist sort of undertone does exist in the black online spaces. I think among men more in the manisphere kind of energy.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even know any Like when you first said in cells, I thought of three hundred thousand black men i'd have met.
Speaker 1: Part so they don't know it.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, they don't know it. They haven't now, but they didn't created the whole group, like because I just met a man. I just went on one of these like group runs one of these days. I met a fifty five year old black man and we're just, you know, just talking to him about like, you know, every man wants a good woman, right, And he was like, I'm fifty five, what would I want a good woman for? I got five different women. Well I was like, well, I was like brother, you know, immediately I thought he was like one of these like high functional autistic man. Because I'm like, every man wants a good woman buy him. He was like, well, I got five. I got a woman for this, I got a woman for that. But I was like, brother, you're not sleeping with all five of that. I mean what I want? What I want to leave? So that man is involuntary. He's been involuntarily celibate so long. This man can't think straight. He can't wait.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, if he's got five different men, how is I mean women? How is he celibate?
Speaker 2: He because ain't nobody sleeping with no woman and sleeping with that retarded mindset? You know what I'm saying, Like this man, I mean I wish.
Speaker 1: They might be, but they might be. I mean there are there there are people that have a scarcity mentality that think that there aren't enough men, or people that think there aren't enough women, or that you know that they they might he might Is he rich?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He mean is he hots? No? I'm talking about the rig hot or brilliant. Look he had to he had to, you know, got out of high school, started working at the trash truck company, got demoted from driving back to Janada. You know, what I'm saying and been out here with the chemicals method of his brain ever fits like he had you. Okay, yeah, I'm sorry, you know, because the thing is even my dog she started, or.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she started, she called it what it was. I got this. I know you got some cleanup to do right now, so I got well, I'll check back and would you after you do that. But I mean, look, here's the thing. We started talking about celibacy today. We said, you know, is it a punishment or is it? Is it a choice? Uh? And I think that when we talk about in cells, the Fahimas and the chat saying they're all white and male. There's also the minis for that has a Netflix movies that includes black man like Myron Gains. But I mean, and I know that this is a whole subculture. And I've also observed a lot of women, especially on Instagram, talking about what you're saying, Dell, which is that men want to have sex with us. You said you want them to hold us. I don't think it's really just whole. I think they want to have sex with women, but they want to spend all their time with men. They don't really like women. I don't know if this is a new phenomena or not. But the other side of that coin is more and more women and men, some men, but more and more women are choosing celibacy as a dating choice, and I would think that's the other side of the coin. We will look at all of that when we come forward. You're invited in if you've got something to say about it. Eight hundred nine twoh fifteen eighty, eight hundred and nine two fifteen eighty. I know that Dell Harrison has something to say about something she gets done dealing with that DS. It's KBLA doc fifteen eighty and you're waking up with Dell Harrison and her pup Happy Monday. Yes, we're off to a great start. So, Dell, you're a high profile person. You're a singer, you're an actor, you're a comic, you do stand up tory, do all of these things. You do these mixers for black singles over forty What is your personal choice? Are you celibate? Are you considering celibacy? Do you think it's growing in popularity? How does this topic relate to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am celibates, you know, by choice, and it's because I feel like I want to be under the Covenant, and I do also feel like when you are a person that is on a mission, you know, like myself and a lot of people are. You know, when you have sex involved expectly quickly, then it's a distraction and it usually takes away from your purpose. And so as a Christian woman myself, I need to be able to hear from the Lord. That's why I'm just like, no, I'm gonna refrain at all times because you know, people and I feel like people get this confused. People like you know, I've talked to men and they feel like, oh, if you're celibate, you don't like sex. No, we like, say most most of the women I know we like sex even more than men like say, but we wanted with the right person. And a lot of times, you know, when you're when you're laying down too quickly as a lot of people want you to do, you know it's not the right person because sex, first of all, it clouds your visions, you know, and it claws up your hearing. People don't know that.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, it claus up your hearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, okay, So if you're a spiritual person like me, Okay, you need to be able to hear. And when you introduce sey, if it's not with the right person, you're going to be introducing a lot of like distraction. You're introducing a spirit. And so now where you would have been sitting community hearing from the father, that is closed up because you know, the male doesn't just have uh you know, reproductive equipment. It's actually a wand it controls us. You know, whatever he's feeling, you're gonna be feeling. Whatever he's doing, he's gonna be doing. And it it's good. It's that's krystonite, you know.
Speaker 1: So, wow, that's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh so you really think that is the magic stick?
Speaker 2: Well, it's meant to be the magic stick, you know, that's the thing. Is is meant That's how the Lord built it. It's meant to be the magic stick. That's why you have to have the right burn, you know what I'm saying. That's how the LRD built it like that, and that's probably why people are so angry they don't have a magic stick, you know what I'm saying. So, y'all under the curve out here, and.
Speaker 1: Oh now it's a current I'm saying, first it was a magic wand now it's a it's a item of.
Speaker 2: No. No. Some people I have not been hurted. Some people have not received the magic wine, and so they're angry, you know what I'm saying. And with his angry too, well.
Speaker 1: Yogi says celibacy is healthy. He says, I'm not an animal and I've never had a sexual disease. Protect your body and mind. Sex can kill you. Yeah, that's true. A lot of things can kill you. Cars can kill you. I mean, food can kill you. Alcohol can kill you. A lot of things can kill you if you don't handle with care. But Morris is also saying she's right about the power of sex. And look, I'm not judging you for your choice at all. I remember when I used to be on the Steve Harvey Morning Show and Shirley Strawberry went for a long period of celibacy because she was looking for a husband. And this, I know, the sort of born again virgin movement has gained a lot of traction, like a I don't know, maybe for the reasons you're saying. You know, they want to have clarity, or they want to erase their body, their body count and start over. I'm not sure, do you. Is it your impression that more and more people are making us choice.
Speaker 2: I think more and more people are making a choice because once you get and the thing is, I know men that are opting into celibacy too. It's not and these are attractive men. It's not that they can't get anyone. But when you're on a mission, when you're on purpose, like purpose requires you to have a certain level of self control. And when you have that self control, then you understand the value of not just going over here and giving it up over here, you know, all these different places because now you know, the purpose gets distorted. So I feel like people are opting in for that reason alone. It's like they're trying to get you know, getting to They're not just getting to the bag. They in the bag, and they understand white companionship, you know when it comes to like sex, because everybody know Howney the devil will send you the exact type you're looking for. You like them tall, He got them tall, wait around the corner, you like them short man? Oh man? Was that short man five? So I think you gotta you know, you have to have a certain level of self control. Because you need to get to the right partnership and you know there's nothing like you know, chemistry, be burning like crazy for the wrong person.
Speaker 1: So how do men react? Because I know you're not only have a dating sort of meet up and you've got a whole app for people to meet up, you do events, and I know that you yourself are looking for a life partner. How do they react when you say, oh, I'm celibate. Does that change your dating trajectory?
Speaker 2: Well, it changes it myself period. But it does help to warrant because some people need to lay down, Like you know, when you may meet these men, whether you meet them online or you need honey, A lot of these men need a hug. Last week, you get what I'm saying, sir, I cannot be out here resolving life problems.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know from the last thirteen women that rejected you, you have to go back in and figure out why you're not getting any hugs. And that's what the INN tells. Need to figure out what is it about you in particular where you're not huggible to a woman. But the thing about it too with me, it helps me to ward all the people that may not be a real afraid, and I've had a person that has offered me, uh, you know, to come come get in his bed. Then I was like, oh no, I'm on a life mission. And then we actually got closer for me telling him that I'm celibate, I need to you know, we actually became friends. But guess what, what's honest with me? He was like, listen, you we we're just only going to be able to be friends, okay, because my girlfriend got some work to do. No problem, because I will let her do all the work until I determined that, you know, maybe maybe we will grow closer one day and and the work will shift over here. But no, you know, I was I respected, you know what I'm saying, and that's put the expectations right. So we're you know, we're we're still in contact, but you know that it's clear out there. It's clear that he needs to go over here and you know, and and get get the work done. So he says, and I need to be over here with my promise.
Speaker 1: With your promise. The spooky sat behind the door, says Yogie Fish twenty nineteen. Once it's a year back, the gender war is officially over, just like the boss chick era. I'd be happy with both of those eras being over for sure, but I'm not sure that I believe that. He goes on to say, the overwhelming majority of men are not trying to get in a permanent relationship with women who have high body counts, and so that I guess that's an upside of being celibate. You would seem unless you did a lot of it, well as you had a prolific hoe era before you became to celebrate celibate.
Speaker 2: No, but what I'm talking about is with like with Spook, I agree with everything you say, except for the high body count, because unless she's seventeen and you just meeting her, the average person is going to have a high body count their eyes, unless somebody just got married when they was you know, right out of high school seventeen, they was together for forty years and then they just got a divorced or you know, or he died that other than that, when you go into relationships, said when you when you're going through relationships just thinking a person is the one, you could have said, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Have my own theories about that too, because I feel like, of course, you don't want to have body bags piled up. But I feel like men say that when they're not really into someone. If if Rihanna was liking you, you wouldn't care what her body count was. If Beyonce was liking you, you wouldn't care what her body count. Well, I don't know. I'm not a man. Maybe I'm wrong? Am I right?
Speaker 2: Stop asking?
Speaker 1: Right? Right, right, right? But it's but that doesn't have anything to do with why you chose, why you yourself are choosing celibacy, not trying to slow down the body count.
Speaker 2: But also too, is I stopped counting okay because I do what I want to do out here? And then also too, is.
Speaker 1: The a man?
Speaker 2: You need to stop asking because that is a question that hurts you. It don't hurt the woman, it hurts you. She just moves right on, honey, to collect another one. And guess what you out here doing the same thing. Most of y'all got a double y'all, most of our body count is double what we got, and you worried about the body count. That is the wrong question, Like you need you need to stop asking that. But I do believe I do agree with Spoops about the you know, when he mentioned the gender ward, I want them to be over too, because that is what divides many people from getting together. Men are are you know if you like a video, one of the negative Mirron Games video, which I would not let him claim that he is from the Black Rays, honey, I would. You know, if you like it one of those negative videos, A bunch of those negative videos come up, you respond to it, and that's wuld be on your timeline. And those are divisive things. So that's why you know you got a lot of these men. And then of course you have this very masculine hip hop music. I just went to this bar the other night, you know, thinking I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Hear some R and B.
Speaker 2: In every every song was this masculine song that was very masculine attracting, and all these men was in there. But the music was just like all I need her to do was SUNI and see and and I'm gonna just leave hold that.
Speaker 1: Son. I thought. We've got news driv against sports and and more. We're talking celibacy. You're invited in eight hundred nine two oh, fifteen eighty KBLA Talk, fifteen eighty, j BLA Talk fifteen eighty. We're talking celibacy today, Del Harrison is my guest. She's a comedian, she's a writer and actress, a singer, and a host. She also has an app called Cambaie, which will help you find your match, and she has chosen for herself celibacy. Celibacy our topic today this hour, and we were talking off the air too, of course you on the air, you were saying, men need to stop asking about body count. This is one of the areas where there's a complete double standard. You got a man like well Chamberlain, how many women did he say he was with ten thousand or something crazy like that, And so men go around bragging about it like it makes them somehow a conqueror or a you know, some kind of a I don't know, Romeo or something. But women are shamed for it. So it's not the same. It's it's it's you know, it's not the same in society.
Speaker 2: And we shamed for it because you know, we we we generally make better decisions about sleeping with people. So it does signify when a woman has a high body account. It does signify in the past she's been sleeping with people that didn't want her, or you know, she didn't want or there was something there because generally we do like to be with one man. But they are avoiding the fact that, you know, some of these men are slick out here and will tell you anything and will make you feel like, oh, y'all might be getting married, you know, in the morning, just give it up to night and in the morning he is dos.
Speaker 1: But I mean, we have to trick a man into like marrying us if he was gonna be ghosts anyway. I don't know. I feel like, I'm sure that's not why you're practicing celibacy. But to me, the era of playing games, I don't know. For me, it's just over. Either you're you're gonna do what you say or you're not. I don't want to do all that, not because I don't care, but because it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: No, And I agree with you. And that's the thing is, and that's why a lot of people are choosing it, because if you are gonna do what you say, you're gonna do what you say, regardless of the sac Because the thing about it, too is you can't even get to know, Like if you look at these marriage shows, dominique like married at first side, Fine, me too, me too. I am fascinated with the show. But all of the ones that flee together right away, they usually break up for some reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair, fair fair, But then you look at it. At my friend Shirley Strawberry, she was celibate for a couple of years, several years she finally found this man and married him, and he turned out to be a crook. So even the whole I do thing doesn't necessarily, you know, protect you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The thing about it, too is your decision. See. The thing about it too is you cannot be waiting in desperation now, like when you're waiting for the lawyer to sing you your wife or yourself, you know, your husband to find you. You can't be waiting in deceration, so you marry anything. There are still signs like you know that that you can look for and still lives that people call because I'm sure he wasn't up, you know up. I'm sure she was laid up some nights to perspect that he was. But she wanted to get married just so much so she can have to say, you know, and I don't know her specific situation, but that's what happens to a lot of people. They miss out on the red flags because of the thing you want, and you can't want the thing so much that your vision is now blinded by good You know, you you're not making good decisions because you're desperate for their end results.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, Forensic says many wouldn't be interested in any Rihanna anyway since she ain't FBA at all. I'm sorry, Forensic earlying. I'm sorry you foundational Black American like because she's from Barbadi and not from here. That's just those are the things folks say when they think Rihanna will never ever be interested in them. You know, would you date Rihanna Miles?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What but if but if a woman tells you I'm celibate, would that be a red flag or a green flag for you? That's not it.
Speaker 4: That's not a red flag. I mean it's a conversation to have, for sure, but I mean it does not a red flag. I'm not holding nothing against you for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's it's your reasoning for everything, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some people that told me they've been offended by a man told me that he was offended when he hears a woman is celibate, like he takes personal offense. And see that's a man right there. He lived by his flesh. And you know this, this man was also single. And and it's because you living by the flash and you need everybody to sleep with you.
Speaker 1: Last week, Forensica to count and says Dominque, I'm being facetious. Okay, good, because I knew that was a lie. If Rihanna came up and started nibbling on your neck, it would be over. Just saying, but what's the endgame? I mean, if you met a woman, Miles who said I'm celibate by choice, would you date her? Because I feel like that means probably And maybe maybe I'm making an assumption, Dell, but to me, it sounds like she's waiting for marriage.
Speaker 4: I mean that's why I'm saying the conversation should be had at that point. It's not an automatic deal breaker because, like I say, it could be for any number of reasons, your health reasons, your personal reasons, your spiritual journey.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get and understand all of them.
Speaker 4: I may not be the man to stick around with you through all that, but it's worth a conversation for show.
Speaker 3: It's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: And what is what is the endgame? I mean, when do you break the fasts? Dell? Are we waiting forever? Are we waiting till we get married? Are you waiting until you know? The Lord comes down and says, that's your guy. You don't have to marry him. You can sleep for them tonight, Like, what what's.
Speaker 2: The down and say I'm gonna sleep with him tonight? The NOOI ain't. I'm gonna come down and say that. The thing about it, too is you know, uh, I feel like when you are when you have an exploration date is because you don't believe it's gonna happen, so you just like it don't happen by this day, I'm gonna just do it. It's gonna happen. I'm worthy of a person, you know. I'm worthy of a person. First of all, I've been married before, okay, and I'm worthy of a person. So if I'm worthy of a person, that means that I know that someone is out there and guess what, I don't feel like my husband is somewhere dumps and diving in the trash can, sleeping with everybody on the first night, just until he gets to me. I do believe that he is also a man that's just like me. That's practice of self control and walking with the law and on purpose. And I feel like a lot of people are lacking, Like when you are living by the flesh, you're just so desiring the flesh. A lot of times you're lacking purpose, lacking.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see Miles making a face, So Miles wants to say, so, I'm gonna turn it over to him instead of what I was about to say.
Speaker 4: So, I gotta remember we're talking about celibacy, so I want to stay on topic a little bit. But if if a man wants to take his time before he gets down on one knee and marror, you had a time dating the end date for that before you walk away, and you say, you know what, he's not the one for you.
Speaker 3: So I mean, what's what's wrong withold happen to end date for it?
Speaker 2: Having an end date for the celibacy.
Speaker 4: The celibacy, you're saying, there's no end date for it's gonna happen eventually. Just wait on it's gonna happen. To act like it's not gonna happen, you being impatient. If I said the same thing about getting down and getting you that ring and making you my wife.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen like I love you. We have we're building something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also right, well'll let you answer his question.
Speaker 2: Okay, but again, but if if it is gonna happen, then we just don't wait on each other. If you need me to, if you need me to, now hurry up my process. So, but I need to wait on your process, then we are not equally your So.
Speaker 1: So no, no test drive at all. You're gonna marry this person without ever sampling the goods?
Speaker 2: Okay, but the thing about it too, Okay, No, No, I'm going to answer it to you right now. First of all, I don't be friends with you at all unless I know it's good. But I don't need to sleep with you. My instinct is, oh, I've had a past life, so I can look at a man and I can see exactly with this section is I can see if you're good. I can see if you're not within second.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, that would be a hell of a mistake if you were just wrong that one time. Now it's okay, all right, Uh, we don't leave that right there. No, because honestly, there's some things that are chemistry, and it doesn't only have to do with equipment. If that's what you're looking at, IM just saying uh anyway.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, but I feel like that's why you get to know a See.
Speaker 1: This is the thing.
Speaker 2: The thing about it, too, is when you're getting to know a person, these are the things that bond you like you can when you's sex as one bond, But there are so many other bonds that you need to make before you jump over into this field, because sex before you know all all these other bonds is a false bar. And then you wake up in the morning, you know, three months later and be like, I actually hate this person. And that's what happens a lot of people. You get you have it said, he looks so good you it's like I just met this dude. He looks Oh my god, he is and then you'd be like, wait a minute, this old on, this brother is inconsistent, this brother is this. And this is not to take every man, but I'm talking about when you don't take the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, Miles.
Speaker 3: Is bad sex a relationship ender for you? Or do you stay with mister bad sex?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, bad sex is a is a relationship not starter. If I don't think it's that we don't even we don't even get to know each other. We don't talk.
Speaker 1: But since you're celeb, wouldn't know until you already said I.
Speaker 2: Do, I wouldn't know immediately. I would know immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay, well maybe you know what, Maybe I need to have you vet anyway, I know. I mean, it was the same question Joki said. He says, what if you're perfect, man doesn't have a magic one? Is that a deal breaker? But you've already said I do. You're not gonna go get another divorce because the man is the fishing in the sack.
Speaker 2: I think that, y'all like and and and maybe it's because I have had I have lived a very full life in this area. My my body does not even wake up until we are sexually compatible. So like, I don't I know it off the break and yours doesn't either, Like you know, it's something that's natural with us when you when you take away the desperation, it's something that's natural like and mouth, please speak to this too. It's just something about your body that you know what it's gonna be like with this word, It's like when I meet some men something that I've had sexual relationship with, I already knew it was good, Like just talking on the phone. I already knew what it was gonna be like. I didn't have to guess that is what you know.
Speaker 1: You be delusional and sincere at the same time. If you're not a vision and you're talking about getting married but your celibate, I'm going to want to test drive before I.
Speaker 2: Buy, just saying, please test drive all day long email. But are you married right now? Are you married right now?
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. I think he's in our relationship, test driving with no car note.
Speaker 2: Going down to the dealer, just test driving it. Yes, but is never gonna get an official loan. She is never gonna get the car. Note that you've been pro.
Speaker 1: Paul says, you're you're in the X Men. You got superpowers? All right, we'll shoot Dale Harrison, you might need them. We're talking celibacy. I'm not judging. I'm just trying to understand and of course having some conversation. That's what we do around here. We are KBLA Talk fifteen eighty DJ Black nine or nine says A no shame in celibacy and abstinence, certainly not saying there's shame in it. For me, it would be like I think it would be like going on a really strict diet. The minute I do that, I want to eat all the time. If I'm just living my life and I'm not focused on that, I'm you know, just living my life and and I'm still living within my morals and principles. It's not for me. It's not one extreme either your dumpster diving, as del Harrison so delicately put it, or you're you know, or you're absin, and I fully feel like there's a there's a sweet spot in between. Miles. Would you ever go celibate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm curious that how long is it had to be gone to you consider?
Speaker 1: How long do you do without when until it's considered? Yeah, that's true. I'm celibating.
Speaker 3: The summer.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it's when it's intentional, you know, when you when you just yeah, if it's on purpose, then yeah, you've been celebrated. That's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, Okay, so even if it's minutes because you intentionally said that you're celibate, it counts. Got it. Speaking of sex, the US Supreme Court did reject Donald Trump's push thank you forensic to throw out that verdict and the sex abuse case. So celibate or otherwise, e gen Carrol is going to keep her five point three million, and she may be getting the eighty three million. So anyway, I digress. So how's it going? Do you feel better? Do you feel different? Do you? I mean you said you got these spidy senses going where you can. I'm sorry, I don't mean to question your but you you never know. But anyway, are you feeling different? Is there? Are you feeling the upside of this decision in your life and and and seeing the benefits of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely seeing the benefits. Also to Dominique, we need to go out so I can go head and and vc you some guys and then you can test out my theory and you can let me know that you got.
Speaker 1: Sleeping with a bunch of guys, like what the heck?
Speaker 2: No, No, I turn out the absolute one, just one.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you saying you don't know what the sex is like, and I'm making you know. We can spend one night out and I could be like, ah, dominate don't was okay, I think he now he gonna be like, I'm telling you you need to go out because I don't. You know, at this day and age, you know, fighting senses is way up, but it's going way. It's going well because I don't have the interference of the flash constantly, you know, directing my emotion.
Speaker 1: As doctor gill as Doctor gil Wyatt, the sex therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist says sex is a human need like food, water, you know, housing, you know, human touch and sexuality is one of our needs. So you could go the other way and say you're gonna get more uptight, less relax perhaps less likely to make a clear eye decision if you go too long without any sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, sex is a need, I completely agree. But just like people fast from sugar.
Speaker 1: And you know, sure is not a need. Coffee is not a need.
Speaker 2: Okay. But just like people fast, the body from different things that they need to clear it out of, sex is one of those things. It's a need, especially when you have a right partner. But I'm sure if you talk to Yail right now, she's like, oh, don't just sleep with anybody. You're gonna have to find rightfully aligned partner.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she does say don't just sleep with anyone. But and in fact she says, when you don't have anyone, you're better off pleasure in yourself than going without. But that's another conversation for another day perhaps, But I don't think it's you know, that's like saying, oh, hunger is only a need when you have good food. No, you have to have food. I mean, you know, I rather you don't eat fast food, but I don't want you to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing is too is sex is not the same as fast food. Sex is something that is going into your body from another person. So that's why you need it rightfully alive. Fast food you go over here and get your own Popeyes yourself, you know, and you can do whatever you want to with the fried chicken, even though you're not supposed to be having it. But seg it can destroy you when you are after it from anyone. And that's what people got to understand is, yeah, it's a need. Yeah, we need to be having And this does not mean you can't meet someone. And y'all not affectionate, y'all not hugging you know, y'all. I mean I don't be kissing. You know I'm not I'm not said I'm not a kisser or whatever, but you know, a hug is extremely intimate. The kids on the forehead is extremely intimate. So there are some things you can experience when you're dating someone that that makes it feel like say, that makes it feel just as fulfilling with the touch, because it's the tail.
Speaker 1: We don't leave it there because it's almost time to pass the mic. Mind folks how to find you your come by a app so they can find someone celibate or otherwise.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all find me and I am Dale Harrison. Find my app AI. It is a comby Yer is not a dating app. It is an AI powered location to the health Black singles over forty five each other in person. So you're not going on the apps to anyone and swipe and send out any d M. You're going on there so that you could check in. The checking list is available for you to find where people are and then you're gonna see the heat map to see the area popular singles.
Speaker 1: Komb Ye Del Harrison, thank you so much. I always appreciate the conversation with you. You're such a great sport. Thank you so much, and you can tap in with me at Duprema Radio, d P R I, m A and then radio on all platforms. You can find us at KBLA fifteen eighty. It's time for me to pass the mic. Doctor Cornell West End, Congresswoman Maxine Waters coming up next hour. Like my mama, the late great Diane da Prima used to say, the ultimate famine is the starvation of the imagination. Until next time, my KBLA delegation, one love,