Speaker 1: The second date update on KJE three.
Speaker 2: Jason, Welcome to the second ad updates. Hey, good morning, trying to get you another date with Emily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you guys get this a lot. But we had a really good first date and she hinted at us doing things in the future around the city. You know, I'm you know, just planning seeds like that, so it would give you the idea that everything.
Speaker 4: Was great, and then blah blah blah. You're on the second aid update. This is yes, yes, you you listen every day.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we were texting afterwards, and then she said she was going to be really busy, so the sooner we would hang out, the better. Okay, So those are all great signs. And then out of nowhere, I don't know if she just stopped replying, stop texting back, so I don't even know what's up with her anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Hi, Emily, welcome to the second eight up date. Hey, trying to get you on another date with Jason, who said on the date, I know you.
Speaker 4: I heard your voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like just to let you know, Jason was totally in exactly my type, like put together, and I really really thought he was a good guy at first.
Speaker 4: Oh at first, what does that mean? Something changed?
Speaker 1: Well, we were texting and trying to go out again, and I told him I was going to go back to school to continue my nursing education. Good for you, And his reaction was basically like on purpose, why would you do that? Oh okay, Like that's totally deflating.
Speaker 2: Wait, so he was seriously going like why why why would.
Speaker 4: You continue your nursing education?
Speaker 1: No one like that negative in their life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jason, is that.
Speaker 3: I mean, not exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much what happened. Oh wait a minute, I forgot something. He said that school is a waste of money.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean because a lot of people spend all this money on degrees and never make that money back. I'm just saying, maybe maybe there are other ways of making good money without spending years at school.
Speaker 4: Theason, you know, you can't like sign up to be a nurser to go to school. It takes time.
Speaker 2: You got to study if anything medical, you kind of have to go to school.
Speaker 4: I want that. Yeah, this isn't just you fill out the application and you be a.
Speaker 3: R Okay, but I mean I was just trying to give a different perspective on it.
Speaker 1: What you were doing was telling me something I worked super hard for was stupid.
Speaker 3: I never said it was stupid or that you were stupid.
Speaker 1: No, you said going back to school was a waste of.
Speaker 3: Money, because I think people overpay for their education.
Speaker 4: Okay, but nurses make really good money, Jason, Like, right, this is a case where you'd probably make that money back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I guess, But I don't think we should pretend something is a good idea just because someone wants to hear that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna say you're wrong about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it applies in some cases in some degrees, I would agree with you, Like I maybe don't need my music theater degree to work on radio.
Speaker 1: But I mean, thanks for being me on I just I don't think I want to date someone who immediately tries to talk me out of like my life goals of wanting to help people. That's not what I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: No, I totally get that. I totally get that.
Speaker 3: Hirl. All right, fair enough, go do your thing. Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, Okay, thanks for your support. Jason, jeez, okay, Emily the most supportive man.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what not not not the biggest fan of college? Yeah, okay, Emily, we're gonna let you go for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, okay, Jason, why.
Speaker 4: And this is cool? You could be this way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get I get you not being a fan of college, but do you understand why She's like, Wow, this is something I was really excited.
Speaker 4: About, and you're like, wow, that's stupid.
Speaker 3: What a was?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: You see why she maybe she doesn't like that negative vibe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it. I'm not trying to crust your dreams or whatever you could read at home that you could do that on your own free. Like I'm in sales. I didn't go to college or anything like that, and I make better money than a nurse. So I'm just just trying to apply something is different out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I mean listen, I'm not gonna say that college is expensive and it maybe isn't necessary. I don't think you can just read at home and become a nurse, though I don't.
Speaker 4: My nurses have practice on bodies.
Speaker 2: But I mean I don't, but but Jason, Hey, it's your opinion. Thanks for coming on the second date update man.
Speaker 3: Thanks anyways, guys,