Speaker 1: See it every time, same story, done, different task, same time.
Speaker 2: Now you're feeling in your bumps every single every sap a sister k.
Speaker 1: I saw on the screen.
Speaker 3: It's a sister run anything.
Speaker 4: Because you don't need.
Speaker 3: Them to explain.
Speaker 2: You can see it still say stop doing the bay, stop random.
Speaker 3: You'll just finally see the disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there? How dare you?
Speaker 5: All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 6: Our minds and grow, not what we want.
Speaker 5: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion.
Speaker 7: He's admised.
Speaker 8: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 1: Imnoledge crime.
Speaker 3: We were guilty from the sun.
Speaker 8: They don't fear the questions, they fear the fuck so we see the flock.
Speaker 2: They come fro.
Speaker 9: Thinking, they act on show.
Speaker 6: What Hey, guys, what is happening? And what is up?
Speaker 5: They hold out that glass baby, you know what time it is? Hey, We're about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lins Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown hey Man, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Hey guys, if you're new to this channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Please be sure and hit that like button, that subscribe button, and hey, I got your attention. Please check out this banner down below with all our social medias at their various platforms. That would be much much appreciate. Hated I had to give you a second donkey there. That was an accident, but we'll play it all. I hope everybody's had a good week. Man, me have had a pretty busy week, but I'm excited to sit down today get new.
Speaker 6: I'm new to all this live stuff, trying.
Speaker 5: To figure it all out, and me and my guest had some issues, so we had to iron it out. Amen the silver lining. I found out another cool feature this software provides.
Speaker 6: That I didn't know about.
Speaker 5: So you know, we had an issue roller along and now I know how to do green screens with people. So this guest I'm bringing in, that's what we had to do. Now I know how to green screen, so hey, maybe we'll have some fun with that. But ave man, I'd like to welcome to the show for the first and hopefully the first of many. Andrew from the six g Agenda podcasts. Sir, let me bring you into the split screen there.
Speaker 6: We are. Welcome brother.
Speaker 3: How's it going great? Man?
Speaker 5: Hey, for those men that don't know you, who you are, what you do you show just kind of introduce yourself to the audience and give them a feel for who you are.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I run a show, sixty Agenda.
Speaker 4: We're available everywhere. We mostly do a lot of live shows on YouTube. You can catch us there. Weekend Warriors. We do a lot during the weekends, so if you're looking for a little weekend entertainment that's about to go. We focus a lot on the technocratic police state that's coming, but mixing in a lot of the mystery schools, symbology, et cetera that kind of permeates throughout the you know, developing new world order that we're watching come around. So we get a lot into you know, nanotech, smart dust, a lot of things people don't.
Speaker 3: Talk too much about.
Speaker 4: And yeah, our motto is we talk about what they want for that reason. So thanks for having me on. It's pleasure to see you.
Speaker 6: Oh nice man.
Speaker 5: So you been at this podcasting game, you said, you just kind of knew you're right at a year old.
Speaker 4: Now yep, just to the year about two weeks ago. So yeah, we're just getting in, getting in and getting going hard.
Speaker 6: Nice man.
Speaker 5: So you still have that go get a attitude. You're excited and still love it.
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean if I wasn't doing this on you know, and speaking out to the people and trying to get this information out there, I'd be driving my wife nuts every day anyway, right, So you know, I'm always very passionate about this tech, this research and this information, and I've been doing it for a long time before I decided to actually try to speak about it. So yeah, I think it was always my calling. I always wanted to do speaking and write, you know, with research, whether it's psychology, philosophy, and now this type of information that I just kind of mix it all together with my show.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, that was me.
Speaker 5: I was always a big history nerd, loved the Bible and all the weird stuff. So I just I don't know, man, it was like a switch flipped. I hated to read and all that kind of stuff. All the kind of history I got was through the History channel, you know, or documentaries and stuff like that. But I don't know, man, something just happened to me around twenty twelve and just started reading a lot and studying all this stuff. And then finally one day I was like, you know, to what end, mister Brown, You're learning all this stuff for what? Okay, I guess I'll share it with some people. So that started with the Honestly, I guess I'm trying to think it was. I think it was like Facebook videos, doing like Facebook videos and posting them up for my friends and stuff. So some of my friends on my Facebook pages that have been deal with my crazy antics since twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that's about.
Speaker 4: You know, I got it into a lot of the pop conspiracies, you know, the classic Hollow Earth, you know, flat Earth, all the fun stuff. But you know, the real meadia of the matter is, you know, with the mystery schools and how it permeates into these global you know, the un Builderberg Group, all these different societies that you know, at the very top level, these are initiates, right, and then you get into their ideology and watch through through science how it kind of confirms their mystical teachings. So yeah, it's very much a part of everything, and so yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man, Well, you had reached out and said you wanted to have a conversation, and I'm always willing to sit down and exchange research with people. What are we talking about today, brother?
Speaker 3: So today you know I've noticed that.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, we do have to hit on the UFO at the UFC fight, because I heard that you had brought that up, and I don't want to step on your toes, but I kind of, you know, had thought about this too, and I heard that you kind of brought it up. So I think we should have conversation about that at some point. But outside of that project Lucid, which is a book by tex Mars that was written about thirty years ago, covering I mean really he talked about palents here before it was ever even thought of or at least ever put a name to it. So there's a lot of cool stuff in here about the biometric six' sixty six universal control system that's being.
Speaker 5: Created hang on just one, SECOND i just happened TO i don't know if it was like that on the split screen or, not BUT i KNOW i, Adjusted, Yeah, okay so WHEN i go to the guests screen for some, reason it's not it's getting rid of your SIX g.
Speaker 6: That threw me out of. All i'm.
Speaker 5: Worried my listeners already know it's A D h squirrel all day over. Here i'm going to see IF i can, Think.
Speaker 3: Oh so you have to adjust it for each one. Individually huh it might be let's. See, yeah it looks like there you. Go that's.
Speaker 5: Awesome, see, guys they were always learning over. Here welcome to the hero's.
Speaker 3: Journey, right, absolutely.
Speaker 6: Man but, no THAT.
Speaker 5: Usc Thing i'm trying to. THINK i think that came up WHEN i did that live talk With nephelim Des. SQUAD i went down To florida and hung out with my boy down there and they brought me in AND i had Mentioned Boba. VANGA i had done some research on her and did a show and she said that twenty twenty six were supposed to have a in contact and that they're in a major, global you know event that a ship was going to come and it was going to be you, know televised that way all could, see no one could. Deny and, UH i Think topp And raven had mentioned THAT ufc fight BECAUSE i was totally unaware of the whole. Thing BUT i actually seen a news thing today On fox talking about The World cup apparently this, year and that they had brought H, C I a AND FBI n and, uh they have this counter force now of drones and they're training these people to fly these drones AND i guess to scramble or take down other drones and things like that specifically for this THIS Feva World. Cup and that was just this. Morning and WHEN i seen, that, man my gears started. TURNING i was, Like, okay do they know?
Speaker 6: That you?
Speaker 5: Know are they already told the powers that be they're going to show up at this? Event and now they're bringing up this new task force to try to combat things in the ERA a lot of strains just going.
Speaker 3: On, Man, no, absolutely, yeah we've had you, know it's.
Speaker 4: Funny babavannga is something on Our New Year's day special episode we did on the first of the, year we talked About bobavoga in her predictions for twenty twenty. Six so it's, Funny, yeah, Exactly you're exactly. Right And Alice bailey kind of talked, about you, know around this, TIME i believe If i'm not mistaken or somebody else from The Theosophical, SOCIETY i believe through their, channeling said something similar about this. Year so we're definitely in a weird time for. That and if you look At trump's so my thing is.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Different So i'm glad that we've got two kind.
Speaker 3: Of ideas about.
Speaker 4: This So trump's, presidency if you look at it and how much it mirrors The reagan, presidency it kind of gets a little weird as far as like Make America great was also you, know that Was reagan's, slogan and you know the hotel that he almost got killed at recently was actually Where reagan almost got assassinated, at, Right and so, yeah and so, yeah there's some weird stuff with.
Speaker 3: That and then of course The.
Speaker 4: Zionist, aspect you, know you've got a lot of that going, on and he does a lot of things they're just similar in my. Opinion and then of course he mentioned wouldn't it be great if we had a threat from an outside force that came and brought the whole world, Together if we had an outside common, enemy you, know we would all come, Together and that's kind of hinting at an alien.
Speaker 3: Invasion and so.
Speaker 4: THE ufc fight is two days after this New spielberg movie that comes out about alien. Contact so On june, twelfth two days later is his. BIRTHDAY ufc Fight White house is gonna be the, event AND i just think it would be kind of a perfect. HEADLINE UFC UFOs OR ufo at THE, ufc. RIGHT i think that they've mastered plasma technology to a level that they can kind of mess with. US i, mean you, know even anti gravity, technology to where they can make us believe that these things are. Real but in, REALITY i think it's just.
Speaker 5: Them oh, yeah, ME i think it's a shmortgage. Board And i'm the type PERSON i tell Everybody i'm a. Dummy you, KNOW i don't take my word on. NOTHING i have theories and opinions like anybody, else But i'm a firm believer through life experience that things are not usually so cut and. Dry it's not just you, know my lister's probably get tired of here to me saying, it but, hey you never, know there might be somebody, New, okay So i'll say it for. Them But i'm not of this guy or that. GUY i usually think it's this and that it's usually a shmortgage board. Mixture SO i think what we got going on up, there you, know is angels both good and or. FALLING i think that the government is also up there, too some of this craft that we're, seeing some reverse engineered stuff given from, Them And i'm of the camp that it's.
Speaker 6: Demonic.
Speaker 5: Man you go To genesis, six the following angels came down brave with the dollars of, men gave them. Technology that's the same story echo throughout the, world throughout every. Civilization AND i believe in What solomon, said nothing new is under the. Stude this is the same. Thing it's just been repackaged for modern.
Speaker 4: Day we're on the exact same page with. This that's exactly WHAT i, think you, know as, FAR i think they.
Speaker 3: May be, channeling you, know entities. WHATEVER i.
Speaker 4: Mean we see a lot OF, ufo kind of HEIGHTENED ufo sightings after The babylon. Workings people like to do say that it's the nuclear trinity. Test if it, is THEN i think the splitting of the atom is not what we think it. IS i think that it actually leads to maybe piercing the, veil if you, will which isn't about like a nuclear. Bomb it's more, about, right like what cern does creating, portals, right things like, That and so when you kind of extrapolate from, there it's, like, well, yeah maybe they're bringing this in and figuring out how to manifest and or create these. Things so it is a double dual headed kind of. Aspect and to give your you know what you, said some credence a little bit with The satanic aspect in The church Of, satan there's something called The council Of nine And Michael lechino is a part of that With Anton. Levy and it's funny because there's also the same name for these benevolent what would you call, them higher conscious extraterrestrial.
Speaker 3: Beings, right and they're The council Of.
Speaker 4: Nine it's this demiurgic, pantheon the age old, pantheon, right that they, worship and it's being. Rebranded and when you look At crowley And Kenneth, anger they made a movie Called Lucifer, rising and in that, movie which we, know you, Know crowley And Kenneth inger are both Major. Satanists in that movie they said that the gods of old would come back as these flying. Saucers they had a flying saucer above the, sphinx and they, said these will be the gods of old coming. Back so they've already told us they're going to rebrand the gods or whatever these things are as.
Speaker 5: Aliens oh, yeah and who is, It Astra? Crowley wouldn't? Him it said what they call demons today they will call something else precisely times or something like.
Speaker 3: That that's exactly.
Speaker 4: It and then when you look at the imagery in the movie he made and you see a flying saucer for the first time ever put in a movie over a. SPHINX i mean this is after the guy did The lambda you know where he Channeled lambda or whatever his name, was the A La mantra, ritual you, know which the thing looked like a gray alien what we call gray alien.
Speaker 3: Today SO i don't think that's by.
Speaker 5: Mistake, No i'm gonna try to pull that up real, quick because a lot of Times i'm really bad for just assuming that people know What i'm talking. About What i'm talking about, Absolutely so now That i'm actually doing lives AND i can do share screens and different stuff like, That i'm trying to do better at giving some.
Speaker 6: Visuals so, well while you do.
Speaker 4: That you know The babylon WORKINGS i Mentioned Jack parsons And Overron lubber did, this WHICH i think manifested these you, know opened a portal for these things to be.
Speaker 3: Coming kind of why we Get, roswell et.
Speaker 4: Cetera this was a recreation of what he did The ala mantra where he brought this lambdas. Creature so they were doing A crowleyan ritual whenever they did.
Speaker 3: This so, YEAH i think that's very.
Speaker 4: INTERESTING i Think trump was he was born three days or three months later on a blood moon. ECLIPSE i think he might have been the moonchild that they were.
Speaker 3: Manifesting oh, Wow i've never heard.
Speaker 6: That i've heard.
Speaker 5: That some people think that it could have Been Hillary.
Speaker 3: Clinton, yeah a lot of people think that it's.
Speaker 4: Whoever a lot of people think it's you, know the cameraon, woman that it's her. SON i don't THINK i think it was Actually. TRUMP i could talk more about it in a.
Speaker 3: Minute. Yeah look at that ugly, thing.
Speaker 5: So, Yeah i'll bring. It yeah can you see?
Speaker 4: That oh, yeah so, yeah they just added some bigger eyes to.
Speaker 5: It, yeah this is the entity that Supposedly crowley was. Channeling and, YEAH i mean look at that that elongated, head AND i mean.
Speaker 6: It looks just exactly what we would call a gray.
Speaker 4: Alien it looks like a lot of like that big brained alien in the comic book series LIKE dc And marvel kind of had a similar looking character that was like the all knowing universal Mind.
Speaker 3: God remember that?
Speaker 6: Thing oh, YEAH i THINK i.
Speaker 4: Do, yeah it's, like you, know it's in the fringe kind of you know cartoon, episodes right of Like Justice, league where they would have that you know What i'm, saying where they would have one of those. Things it's like a big brained alien that kind of runs the.
Speaker 3: Universe and that's exactly what the.
Speaker 5: Turtles remember that that brain looking entity that made this like mechanical body for him to sit in the belly of and.
Speaker 3: Control oh, yeah he was like a little. Dude, yeah, yeah. Exactly And i'm trying to.
Speaker 5: THINK i can't remember if it Was crowley or if it Was john D but another one of those you, know, occultists was doing some channeling and summons a little green entity that he Called, yoda and it's where they got the inspiration From Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Yoda, REALLY i wasn't aware that, Somebody, wow, Yeah yoda's you, know it's got a. Few it's funny that they called it that because that kind of mixes in a, lot like the, yode like yode for. Gnostissism that's kind of a name in. NARCISSISM i forgot what that. Means let me look it up real.
Speaker 6: Quick, WELL i, know like.
Speaker 5: In, hebrew a yode is that little dot with the, comma and they say that it could represent like a, thought you, know like, dang.
Speaker 3: Oh you're exactly right in the. Air it's The.
Speaker 4: Kabbala BUT i guess The kabbala does come from the nasty you, know gnostics. Come you, know the gnostic And cabbala are kind of, similar sore because they have the hierarchy of the, angels, demiurge et.
Speaker 3: Cetera but that, yeah, yeah, OKAY i remember that.
Speaker 6: Picture, yeah and the little.
Speaker 3: Yoda, YEAH i remember that now.
Speaker 5: On from that movie back in the. Nineties, man that that movie totally scarred.
Speaker 4: Me you, Remember, yeah, YEAH i. DO i, YEAH i stayed away from. IT i know exactly what you're talking. ABOUT i had an older brother that WATCHED i was, young SO i just, yeah freaked me out it it the. Movie IT i think was the first terrifying MOVIE i. WATCHED i was like six or, whatever and that one did it for.
Speaker 3: Me he's like A. NEPHILIM i, mean that's pretty much what that thing. Is you.
Speaker 4: KNOW i don't know if you've talked To Paul, stobbs but essentially that's what that thing, is. Dude it's a, nephilim shape shifting demon that can prey upon your. Fears it's very. Crazy oh, yeah so so. YEAH i mean a lot of this stuff does, connect you. KNOW i mean we're talking About, Satanists we're talking about UFOs and how they really. Are you, know this gnostic demiurge which is very similar to The council Of nine And. Satanism, uh that does lead into This lucid, Project Lucid beast, system right of, course if It's satanic bast, system then of course it's going to lead into, that, Right and SO i think it's a good lift off point for. This Tex mars he was the author he Had if you ever heard of him as a listener as.
Speaker 3: You you got to check him.
Speaker 4: Out he's got some good radio shows you could check out On spotify that he laid. Out you, know The zionist problem before anybody, was mainly because he was using scripture to kind of point out That Christian zionism is not True christianity and that they're going to utilize this for bringing about.
Speaker 3: Armageddon very similar To Bill.
Speaker 4: Cooper they both kind of saw the writing on the wall before most people. Did and so he's one of, those and he's got some great, work great. Books he's got a book Called Dark majesty where he lays out the skull And bones and how the skull And bones were tied to The Thule society and How Prescott busch was skull And bones and he worked At Deutsche bank when they funded The bolsheviks and The. Nazis so you have this Sculling Bones nazi. Connection and then if you extrapolate to, Today Peter, thiel whose grandpa or dad rather was From germany as a chemical engineer during The nazi, regime he kind of Has nazi ties and he FUNDS. Jd, vance who's The Sculling bones Possibly Michael aquino's, son you, know graduate Of. Yale, Right SO i think this is a multi generational society of you, know a movement from this society rather.
Speaker 5: Yep AND i actually stumbled across that a little bit studying for a book That i'm in the process of. Writing there it kind of dives into the dragon court or serpent, seed and like you, said it's kind of like a lineage.
Speaker 6: Thing it's passed on.
Speaker 5: Down through the through the, blood and they think they have the divine right to rule and all. That but they even talked about in one of the BOOKS i was, reading the skull and bones, was in their, opinion was a redly uh two bones with the head between it facing.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 5: Uh so basically they were insinuating that this the bones were the leg bones and the head was pointing toward the. Volva and it all goes back to uh alchemical, starfire the eating and the drinking of the secretions and the the blood flow of the divine, feminine and that's what that was the king. Maker that's what made the kings and rulers of the.
Speaker 3: World who said, this this is very crowleyan who said.
Speaker 5: That, yeah this is A, Devere nicholas De vere in his Book The Dragon, legacy and he's you, know from the De vere, family so he's you, know he's of the, bloodline so he's kind of you, know spilling the family secrets.
Speaker 4: There, yeah people were wondering what they're doing during The Eyes White hut.
Speaker 3: PARTIES i, mean you can get a good idea, there, right you.
Speaker 4: Know and that's Why, crowley you, know he said the eye Of horrace is you know the anus, right so very.
Speaker 3: Wild you.
Speaker 4: Know they believe that they can manifest things into the physical realm through the veneration or generation rather the generation energy of like creational you know semen right where they put it.
Speaker 3: Into something and it doesn't make a.
Speaker 4: Baby but if you put enough intention into that and then put that energy out, there it can actually turn into a manifested thing in this, world which is the most sick thing you could possibly kind of think.
Speaker 3: Of but that's how they think mm, hmmm.
Speaker 4: Because they think that there's, obviously if you, know seman creates, life then there must be some generational life force there and if you can harness that and of course you, know use that magical kind of manipulation of the properties or, elements, right then you can do, that, right you can manifest something and be your own.
Speaker 3: Creator and that's what they're trying to do on all.
Speaker 5: Levels oh, yeah the original law from the serpent in the. Garden he, said you, know ye shall be As God's i've even kind of, postulated Because i'm a serpent seed. GUY i think what happened in the garden was an allegory for a sexual. Act why, else you, know when you're caught doing said, act that you cover your reproductive organs and all of your punishments have to do with sexual. Reproduction and the promise was that they would be as gods or actually he was talking to her at, First so, yeah what makes you know what Constitutes? God it makes him different than the. Rest he can create. Life so up until this, point you, know he was the only person or thing or entity that could create.
Speaker 6: Life so now after this.
Speaker 5: Act, eve the divine feminine how they like to look at, it was now like A god and who could give and create?
Speaker 6: Life?
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah and that's WHAT i think they're doing is creating a digital creation Of god's, creation a digital, version a, replica if you, will Of god's. Creation that's why you see things like digital twins being brought, up the sentient world. Simulation that's why they need all this like The Geospatial, institute which we talk about my, show which is part of the counter intelligence program for the government that is gritting the whole, country and the guy who runs it literally, said you won't be able to hide anywhere without his finding. You so they want that full, obviously Like, god he's you, know, omnipresent, right he could see, Everything he knows all they need to be on that. Level you can't be As god until you get all of that. Down and so when you look at this digital kind of, REPLICA i think that's what's going. On AND i think it gets even deeper to the level Of gnostics believe that we are on a prison planet and that we're stuck here and we.
Speaker 3: Have to perfect our soul in order to get out of.
Speaker 4: Here, right, WELL i don't believe in. THAT i don't ascribe to. THAT i Think Jesus christ obviously is the path you, know to. Salvation but if you were to kind of look at that and then look at what they're, doing and if you know that that's not, TRUE i think they're being manipulated by this demiurgic spirit to you, know by channeling to create this for them that way they can live. Forever but in, reality they're creating a real prison. Planet once you actually plug into this, system you will be in a prison planet.
Speaker 3: Forever it says it In it literally says if.
Speaker 4: You take the mark of The, beast that you're going to be in The pitzahli fire with every there's no salvation after, that, Right so that means that this is exactly what they're.
Speaker 5: Doing, yeah they're going to get exactly what they asked for because it said in the end that they would seek death and would not find, it.
Speaker 4: Won't find it, exactly and that's, yeah you, know you, know AND i think that's where we're. At so whenever you look at, that it very much rhymes with what we've been told is. Coming and even the technology rhymes with the possibility if you were to be As. GOD i, mean we're the closest they're going to get through these, sensors you, know all this self assembling, nanoparticles this crazy sci fi stuff that is not really sci.
Speaker 3: Fi it's, here, Right so that's the.
Speaker 4: Thing it's, here and we're just kind of talking about it and realizing it, NOW i, think because it's already so intrinsic into, everything we don't even know like how deep we're already in in the.
Speaker 5: Waters, OH i, agree one hundred percent because, yeah AS i got A t shirt to sums it up pretty. Good my thought. Process, yeah trust your. Government it worked well for The. Indians we know that they're very truthful and forthcoming with. Everything so, yeah we're at least twenty years behind the technology and information that they have at least.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah and it's funny because What i'm kind of pointing out when you look at people Like Nick, land who's a part of THE, ccru which is like the cybernetics group that's tied to like The Satanic MICHAEL. A chino kind Of crowley. Philosophy this led to the creation of The order of The Nine angles. Again you got The nine, again, right which is a death cult which you can trace to The Smiley Face.
Speaker 3: Killers that's a whole another.
Speaker 4: Show But i've done some stuff With William ramsay on that it's actually. Crazy so this is all is kind of one group tied to the accelerationist, movement which is like Your Curtis, Yarvin Elon, Musk Peter, tiel who believed that, democracy, modernity it's all. Bad we need to it's gonna dissolve, anyway so let's accelerate the destruction of it so we can have our rebirth of a new.
Speaker 3: Society that's literally what they want to.
Speaker 4: Do and they want to implant instead of democracy ceo, kings very similar To, atlantis where you had The god kings right that ruled Over that's what they want to.
Speaker 3: Be you, know they're going to.
Speaker 4: Be ceo kings over This god ai, right and they're gonna be the kings over. It but in, reality they're not gonna be kings over The ai right and nothing.
Speaker 5: Man and that gives the stuff That i've been looking into, too because they talk about this this dragon, court they were the ones with the divine right to. Rule they say that basically The Catholic church came along and, infiltrated you, know and got into politics and try to push out that elite ruling, class the elven race as.
Speaker 6: He likes to call.
Speaker 5: Him and he says that the they call him, tinkers but The tinkers were the puppet kings put in place by The Roman Catholic, church and that the tinkers are the merchant. Class they're the ones that were, buying, selling, trading all about. Money and they blame the position of the world today because of these tinkers because they're. Merchants they're the merchant. Class all they care about is. Money so they're cutting down all the forests and raping the, land poisoning the, people and just worried about, money, money. Money so they, say that's why we're in the position that we are now because of those tinker, kings this ruling merchant class that infiltrated And Donald. Trump you don't get more of a you, know a poster boy for the merchant.
Speaker 6: Class you know What i'm saying.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, LITERALLY i mean you're saying this And i'm just thinking in my, Head epstein. Class it's The epstein. CLASS i, mean what did they say in the? Email we make our money through. Trade we make our money THROUGH i mean they literally said. That and then when you go, LOOK i think the tire in The bible Is. Atlantis what were? They they were, Traders that's the whole, thing. Right atlantis is known as the place for, trade, right, yeah and So atlantis is kind of like the place where trade went in and. Out SO i think you're exactly. Right this is going back to the old god kings Of, atlantis and they want to bring this. Back what's his Name Francis. Bacon he Wrote New atlantis, right and mainly P hall Wrote Secret destiny Of, america where he of course is talking About america being the place where The New atlantis would be this, neoplatonist traditional kind of society that wants traditional in the sense of they want to go back to the old ways where individuality and identity wasn't so. Important it's about collective. Society, Yeah it's about collective, society, man, Absolutely and that's Why trump like you see him posting the, beehive you, KNOW i, mean what is.
Speaker 3: This it's a beehive. Society you've got.
Speaker 4: One Queen bee running it all and everybody working as a collective hive mind to bring you, know and bring about the great work as they call.
Speaker 5: It oh, Yeah And i've Had Steve quayll on the show. Once i've been trying like hell to get him back, on but he's a busy, guy you know WHAT i. MEAN i was JUST i was really fortunate that he can get him on the. SHOW i had a friend that was close with him and hooked me. Up BUT i kind of fall in line with him a lot on the position Of. America he said repeatedly for years that he Thinks america is the New. Babylon and you, know you have The statue Of liberty with the broken. Chains it looks Like lucifer with the light beams coming off and holding the fire The. Prometheus and we are known for trading and sailing and buying and you know all that kind of stuff. Now and like you, Mentioned Tyre it talked about that prophecy in The bible In revelation where they're sitting at the edge of the shore seeing the cities burn and the ships. Burned they're all weeping and whaling because of their merchandise being incinerated and their money.
Speaker 3: Gone, YEAH i mean this is why they have so.
Speaker 4: Much like if you Remember Jordan maxwell's, work, right he did a lot of work on what they name. Things you have, currentcy, right you have everything's related to sea or ocean and kind of merchant style, trade, Right and.
Speaker 3: That's kind of exactly what you're pointing.
Speaker 4: Out AND i believe that's because the society that we're talking about created the systems that we you, know run off of.
Speaker 5: Today oh, yeah one percent and once, again nothing news under the. SUN i think it goes back absolutely The. Phoenicians you know they were the the race Of nephelum, giants you, know that were selling the world and mine and copper here in A maria can bring it back feel on The Bronze. AGE i think that's why where all the malms and stuff come. From if they come into The Great lakes mine and the, copper and they just took that river straight down through The Ohio river.
Speaker 6: Valley and that's where you get all these moles and. Stuff. Man oh.
Speaker 4: EXACTLY i MEAN i live here In Saint louis right next To Cohokia, mountains, right and that's the biggest well the biggest that we kind of at least you know claim, right the one that we Acknowledge Mound city that we have In North. America, Right so it's pretty pretty. WILD i definitely agree with you.
Speaker 3: There so do you.
Speaker 4: Remember The economist twenty twenty? Six have you seen this image we talked about on my, Show AND i think that we've kind of touched on a lot of things related to, This So i'd like to show it if you don't. Mind, YEAH i could share this screen if you want here.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 4: HERE i don't know if it'll do it. Automatically you might have to put it up.
Speaker 5: There but let's SEE i got something popa over.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 3: Yeah me And ben From end of The World.
Speaker 4: News me And ben From end of The World news have talked about this a couple of.
Speaker 3: Times it's really.
Speaker 4: Interesting it's kind of describing everything that we're talking.
Speaker 3: ABOUT i think it's where it's showing because it's for this. Year me do.
Speaker 6: This we'll try share a screen and IF i double click, THIS i, WONDER.
Speaker 4: I wonder is it down there? Below is it showing up next to me my little picture of?
Speaker 5: Me, yeah it's showing on this. THING i just don't. Know let's see IF i change it to.
Speaker 3: If you however over. IT i don't.
Speaker 5: Know so assigned To andrew. One, okay hold up, second go to.
Speaker 6: Guest.
Speaker 5: Screen, okay that's full. Screen oh NOW i lost your.
Speaker 6: Your.
Speaker 5: Sound, okay hang on a. Minute this ain't gonna work OR i don't know how it works.
Speaker 7: Anyway uh a sign guest.
Speaker 6: One, okay now you're.
Speaker 3: Back, okay no.
Speaker 4: Words so it's just a ball of like things right and on. Here you, know people could look it. Up there's you, know a birthday cake two fifty on it for the two hundred and fiftieth. Anniversary but if you, look there's a chain, there a handcuff coming off of the birthday cake onto somebody's fist that's up in the, air kind of showing that, they're you, know. Arrested right a police state for the two hundred and fiftieth. Anniversary it's got missiles companying both sides of. That you've got satellites and drones kind of all over the outside edges of this planet essentially is what it. Is on the bottom, right you have a person kicking it like it's a soccer, ball which is interesting because of THE fifa situation that you mentioned. Earlier and then of course you have a video game controller that's got a wire plugged into a, brain which this year they got brain cells to Play.
Speaker 3: Doom remember. THAT i don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 5: STORY i think so we're hearing something about.
Speaker 4: It, yeah so there's a lot of like things coming off of. This and then on here Which ben pointed this, out and that's what made me bring this up, again was There's phoenician traders on a ship here and he was kind of, saying how you, KNOW i forgot exactly what point he, made but that's kind of the you know this group that we're talking, about The, phoenicians, right these THIS i forgot what you called it after, that but this group read in that, book the.
Speaker 3: Uh probb what did you call?
Speaker 6: Them the Dragon? Court?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah and then The epstein class what did you what class did you call?
Speaker 6: Them? Oh The, tedlers The.
Speaker 4: Tinkers, yeah so The, tinkers, right would be The phoenicians or which is shown on, there which is interesting to. Me so, yeah definitely checked out if you haven't seen. It The economist twenty twenty. Six it's very interesting considering all the things going on, today and we've kind of touched on a few of those that we've noticed in current. Events outside of, that your show is Called Prometheus, Lens SO i GUESS i should make sure that you know about The prometheus statue that's.
Speaker 3: Going to be going up On Alcatraz. Island did you know about?
Speaker 5: THIS i THINK i remember hearing something about it a few months, back like six months ago or something like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah trump's building a big Golden prometheus, statue putting it On Alcatraz.
Speaker 3: ISLAND i thought that was.
Speaker 5: Crazy oh, yeah and then you have Because alcatraz.
Speaker 6: That's off the is it off the coast Of.
Speaker 4: California, yeah, yeah that's off Near San, DIEGO i want to, say or, no, no, No San francisco.
Speaker 5: Rather, okay so, yeah now we'll have one on each both.
Speaker 4: Sides see, exactly like the double headed, eagle right where it's looking both. Ways you got to make sure to have that the torch bear on each.
Speaker 3: Side.
Speaker 4: Right so, yeah you're exactly. Right AND i think that's very indicative of this idea of this whole one world, government new world order.
Speaker 3: That covers The east and.
Speaker 4: West, right that's kind of what they're symbolizing with, that because it is a very symbolic. Group so in this, book this book was written in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Two from Tex.
Speaker 4: Mars it's very crazy considering what we're kind of going through.
Speaker 3: TODAY i don't know how the hell he was so far ahead of.
Speaker 4: Time he talks about a frightening behemoth that is rising up from the depths depths rather Of america's HIDDEN ss ESTABLISHMENT ss like The, nazis because he was most definitely aware Of Operation. Paperclip there's a vast, monstross monstrous silicon octopus that he Calls Project lucid And silicon obviously talking About Silicon, valley so he understands the technology. Aspect it's stretching, forth its ominous and threatening high tech. Tentacles multitudes of, unsuspecting helpless victims will very soon be encircled and crushed By Big brothers New gestapo police. State so this is kind of his opening statement for this. Book and, man was he on.
Speaker 3: Point it's.
Speaker 4: Insane once you go through the, book you just see how on point this guy. Was he thought by two thousand this was going to be. Here this in nineteen ninety. TWO i think it's taken like twenty five, years but it doesn't make it any, different, RIGHT i think THE y TWO k craze and everything was so big they kind of needed to.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah and The Patriot act, though was the initiation of this with the you, know nine to eleven attack after two thousand and, one because that led to The Total Information, awareness which is literally the first iteration Of palenteer IS, tia which is this database group for terrorists that they, created which Became PALENTEER.
Speaker 5: Yep because that was the whole High glien, dialectic you, know tactics there. Too they had to get The american, people so, scared you, know and what do they, Say, oh, well we could have caught these, people but your stupid, freedoms you, know got in a. Way you, know if we could listen to your phone conversations and checked your, emails we could have prevented. This and they're, like, okay well, here just take. Them we don't care if we got nothing to. Hide so, therefore, yeah just you, know search through our stuff and keep us. Safe don't let this happen, again.
Speaker 3: Exactly and this is this is what we see today with free. Speech. Right people have too much free. Speech it's hurting.
Speaker 4: People we got to you, know if we if you let us track people. Online we have predicted policing technology called get that we use Some palanteer engineers to, create and we could stop these trans shooters before they go out and shoot up a kid's.
Speaker 3: School.
Speaker 4: Right so this is the kind of rhetoricule here on the news after these. Situations BUT i think these people are programs with through chemical hormone replacement therapies and or technology and or just plain old radicalization. ONLINE i think that you could do you, know you could definitely do that pretty easily nowadays with people that have a slight chemical imbalance or they're inducing one through.
Speaker 3: Medication, right so they know what they're.
Speaker 6: Doing, yeah all but Show Black list The.
Speaker 4: Netflix, yeah my wife loves that. Show it gets a little boring for. Me that guy's his, anyway go, ahead, yeah go.
Speaker 3: Ahead it's gonna give a whole diet drive on WHAT i.
Speaker 5: THINK i had recently just found that and started watching some of it and some of the conspiracy. Stuff you know WHAT i mean is like right on the nose and all of the EPISODES i had just, seen is this what do they call him the Grave digger or something like, That but basically they started having all these random acts of violence started, happening and he's, like oh, yeah it's this grave digger or.
Speaker 6: Whatever and what.
Speaker 5: Happens is this guy got access through this network like you're talking about that's being, built you, know everything streamlined. Now that's he found people that was, dying like with cancer or all these other kind of, things and there was no cure for. Him they were just going to, die and he would approach. Them and he had, clients you, know like in the mafia and the powers that be and. STUFF i get that wanted certain important people will taken, out so he would approach them and, say, hey you know you're about to. Die you got nothing to lose if you go kill this person will wire you, know twenty million dollars to this offshore account out and we will give you the payments out to your wife and, kids make sure your child goes to. College your family will be taken care, of they'll never have to want for, nothing and that'll be your last gift to the you know kind of. Thing and all these people started doing, that and that made me, Think i'm, like that's kind of like WHAT i used to think. Anyway with some of these, Crazies it's, like did the government come up to them and offer them a large lump sum of money or to get a family member out of prison or something for them to trade their life and freedom for this agenda that they're wanting to.
Speaker 6: Push.
Speaker 4: Oh, ABSOLUTELY i think that there's definitely a camp for that kind of, yeah. Definitely and then also you have the like this from What i've, read like the seven sixty four, nine a kind of online groups that are just turning people into you, know crazy. Killers there's this kind of symbol That i've noticed that was on that. TREND i think it Was minneapolis that's shooting that happened at that. SCHOOL i think it was A catholic. School she, wrote he whatever drew this like image that was on a dude's poster behind him in a picture who also shot up a. School and SO i think there's like this online group where they're kind of radicalizing these. Kids through seven sixty, four like people are starting to kind of get aware to what these groups are, now AND i think that they stem from like The Akino satanic groups as, well Like Processed. Church Charles manson connects With Processed church And akino And. Anton so when you start looking deeper into all these mainstream serial killers even you start to find that they're very closely related to These satanic. Cults so when you have that, context it starts to make a lot of, Sense like none of this is, organic. Right so The World Trade center, bomber he was into The, philippines which is a place That america kind of. Runs he was in The philippines getting trained for like, terrorists domestic, terrorism whatever With Terry. Nichols Terry nichols saw the guy, there And Terry nichols was implicated in THE okc bombing as an accomplice With timothy, McVeigh but he actually never got indicted or, ANYTHING i, believe because it would have pointed to this terrorist training camp in The, philippines and so they Left Terry nichols out of it and said it was one. Man and there's proof that there was two people involved with that rider. Truck to your point earlier With, hillary not that it fully, relates but The whitewater papers were in that building that would have indicted them for all the real estate fraud they were doing In, arkansas you.
Speaker 3: Know so there's just so much.
Speaker 4: To this that it's all they just always have their own you, know they know what they're.
Speaker 3: Doing they're programming.
Speaker 4: PEOPLE i Think timothy McVeigh was sheep dipped where he entered The Special Op, forces even though they said he was discharged because he hurt, himself.
Speaker 3: And THEN i think they put him into as.
Speaker 4: A civilian this far right wing militia group to kind of infiltrate, it just like Co intel pro with The Black. Panthers so there's just, Generational like we talked, about this build, up radicalize, people kind of perpetuate division and then let it keep going and going and. Going this is the accelerationist aspect to, it so we can lead to this Project LUCID b. System and not only, that but they want us to embrace. It they don't want to put their foot on our neck if they don't have. To they want people to embrace. It you, know like This chud the builder, guy you know. Recently you, know these type of situations are built to divide.
Speaker 5: People oh, yeah one hundred. Percent i'm with. You what Was i'm trying to think of this guy's, name and it's going to kill me BECAUSE i should know it. Now i've got these books and. Stuff behold A Pale, Horse.
Speaker 4: Yeah Bill, Cooper, Bill, yeah we like To we like to think of ourselves as carrying on his. Legacies just so people, know we're going to do His Mystery babylon. Series we're going to revamp it and do. That but, yeah we Love Bill over on my.
Speaker 5: Show oh, yeah BECAUSE i went through and re listened to all those broadcasts and took all kinds of, notes AND i even bought.
Speaker 7: A.
Speaker 5: Book it was A Mystery babylon and it was all the transcripts of all of his broadcasts and shit.
Speaker 3: You could buy a book of you could buy a book of.
Speaker 6: That, yeah hang on a.
Speaker 4: Second oh, DUDE i need. THAT i have to have. That i'm literally going to revamp his. Stuff i've listened to it ten, times BUT i would love to have some literature in front of me to do.
Speaker 5: It, honestly we should work on this together because this is something THAT i planned on doing, too so we do get out and conquer.
Speaker 6: Bro but, yeah it's.
Speaker 3: Perfect oh, Wow, yeah that's. Awesome all the.
Speaker 4: Transcripts i'm gonna get the Companion i'll get a companion.
Speaker 3: Book we'll do it. Together i'll get one as.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Nice that's, awesome. Dude, well hell, yeah this is meant to. Happen i'm glad BECAUSE i haven't started it.
Speaker 5: Yet, well WHAT i was gonna say, too was leading up to that WAS i think they tried to Implicate bill even into The timothy McVeigh and that That Oklahoma city because here they trained this guy up, right and then they Had Bill cooper doing these radio series exposing all this. Stuff SO i think they paid McVeigh to go Visit bill and be, like, hey, MAN i love your, Stuff hey help us, out and try to maybe somehow get him associated to that that, way when they did bust. Him they could pull In cooper and silence him. Too but he was smart and he said that he's one. Time as soon as he SAID i met him at my front, DOOR i knew he was. Trouble SO i told him go on not come.
Speaker 3: Back, yeah he. Knew and you, know, Yeah Bill's bill was not an. Idiot. Dude that guy was so.
Speaker 4: Smart but, YEAH i remember him talking about How timothy McVay he knew something was off about. HIM i believe that he even saw him at a gun convention or militia convention In florida as. Well, uh and then he also came to his. House he's, like, dude this is getting out of. Hand who is this?
Speaker 3: Guy you know WHAT i?
Speaker 4: Mean this must be A Fed AND i, think to the cheerpoint that that's WHAT i was. Saying, yeah, no WHENEVER i said sheep, dip that's a term where they you, know publicly turned somebody into a, civilian but in reality they're actually a special operatives you, know, Person and so they're going around and they're they're in, undercover, Right and so he went To Fort my first EPISODE i ever. DID I i came out, swinging, DUDE i was talking About Fort bragg and how it's the hub of all, syops AND i laid out all these people From Fort bragg that were involved in psychological, operations domestic terrorist events that all went To Fort.
Speaker 3: Bragg you, KNOW i won't list them, all BUT i Guess i'll go through it like real.
Speaker 4: Quickly you Have Sean, ryan the guy who blew himself up Into tesla, truck who emails the guy who went On Sean ryan to tell him about The tesla truck.
Speaker 3: Guy all three of those guys Are Fort. Braggers you have.
Speaker 4: The same day The New orleans truck you, know massacre during The New New.
Speaker 3: Year's, celebration also A Fort.
Speaker 4: Bragger Michael, akino the guy who wrote Mind wars in, syops he literally learned all this From Fort bragg at the Counter INTELLIGENCE. JFK i guess it would have been THE syop. Center so this all is just the hub of where these things come. From So timothy McVeigh was trained at The Special Operative center In Fort, bragg so it's all comes from the same, place Like QAnon comes From, flynn who's A Fort. Bragger so it's just clear that this is all psyop. City really we're in the middle of a want mind war right, now and most people don't know.
Speaker 5: It oh, YEAH i, mean, yeah one hundred. Percent AND i like that points you made too earlier about destroying something from the. Inside you, Know i'm not too good, at you, know articulating and keeping up like with the current news and. Stuff LIKE i, SAID i think we were talking pre. Roll i'm just a big history guy and always reading the old books and the myths and connecting dots WHERE i see. THEM i want to do better to keeping up with the news and kind of commenting on this kind of. Stuff but that's Something i've always. Said it's, like how you supposed to get a, strong Independent United states to join a new world? Order you, know if they're strong and independent on their, own and how do, you you, know cripple the strongest, economy the strongest military, force and all this kind of stuff because you can't get to. Them and even The Second. Amendment you, know they talked about That japanese war commander during The Pearl harbor, thing and he's, like you, know you had a free path straight Into. California why didn't you put boots on the. Ground you, know we think you missed a good opportunity there or something like, that and he kind of. Laughed he's like and he referred to us as waking the sleeping. Giant and he, said, no he, said The Second amendment is what Protects. America no foreign entities ever going to be able to invade and put boots on the ground just because of The Second. Amendment you have so many registered gun, owners and that's just. Registered you know, That you've got so many militia groups that could be. Formed a standing army wouldn't stand a. Chance so you have to destroy it from the inside by crushing it with crippling debt and inflation and starting. Wars and you, KNOW i, mean just all, this it's just burying us under. Debt that, way somebody's going to come along with the, solution you, know grab it with the hand, out ready to pick up that fall In america and wipe away all the. Debt and you know we're going to start, over, guys you know WHAT i, mean that's the only way it's going to.
Speaker 6: Work in my.
Speaker 4: Opinion, Yeah AND i Think trump was supposed to be this guy that's gonna help, us but in reality he's really serving as the guy to show people that this system is so, intrinsically so deep rooted corrupted that we have to over. Through we just got to get rid of. It we got to throw it. Out and that's what they. WANT i called exposure. Gate the deep state is exposing. Itself that, way they could lead us in a problem reaction solution tactic towards a new world order to get rid of our own, freedoms our own. PROTECTIONS i like to pose this question to, people like where is The United? States where does The United states Of america? Reside can you point to it on a map or pick up dirt then.
Speaker 3: Say this Is. AMERICA i like to ask this. Question you Can't.
Speaker 4: America The United states Of america is The constitution and The bill Of, rights The amendments to The. Constitution without those, things we are another body of land that could be ran Like, Iran china Or North.
Speaker 3: Korea it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Matter the only thing protecting us from becoming any other country that has, been or will, be or always has, been is The constitution and The bill Of. Rights as soon as we decide that those are, outdated that those are not good, enough if we change terror or shredded, up we have now, changed tared and shredded our own, freedoms, liberties And god given. Rights and SO i like to pose that perspective to people because they want.
Speaker 3: Us to lose track of.
Speaker 4: That what is what you, Said The Second amendment is what keeps us, from you, know being. Killed The First amendment is what keeps us from being imprisoned or enslaved for our words and our. Thoughts these things they want to get rid of by hate. Speech oh my, god we got to get rid of. It by school shootings all the. Time, oh we got to get rid of The Second. Amendment because what you, said The constitution is the only thing that makes The United states Of america what it.
Speaker 3: Is that's. It it's the only.
Speaker 6: Thing mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yep and like anything, else they have to slowly chip away at those. Freedoms so you have nine to. Eleven, okay now we'll take this little freedom. Away we'll have this big issue and we'll tell them we can fix, it but it's going to cost you this little, freedom you, Know and then, here you, know years down the, road you HAVE covid. Nineteen, oh it's a big. Scare so then we can push this and take this other little freedom away and you just start taking. It you have their, breadcrumbs, man so you don't even notice. Them but they take so many and the next thing you, know it's the frog in the bowling.
Speaker 6: Water you're.
Speaker 5: Roasted and by the time and every time too.
Speaker 4: Late, Absolutely and every time they take, something they implant it with a draconian, measure, Right they'll implant it with.
Speaker 3: You, know the police.
Speaker 4: State they'll implant it WITH, Tsa they'll implant it with you, know a convenience like you, know your cell phone that really actually makes, you you know, crazy or you, know your attention span is, gone et. Cetera it's demoralize the whole. Nation SO i don't. KNOW i just think all these things do add, up like you. Said and then when you take into account Like obama and The Smith Mont, act you, know the legalization of, propaganda and then THE ndaa which is also signed By, obama which says that people can be imprisoned if they're, associated if they're thought to be associated with, terrorists they can be a prison without due. Process so these things haven't been used. Yet but to your, point if you've just laid down little, breadcrumbs eventually you have a full piece of. Bread you know What i'm, saying and you can do something with. It, Right so this is kind of what we got going, ON i.
Speaker 5: Believe oh, yeah and that's one thing. Too it's like and it sucks because it's always it's never so cut and, dry you, KNOW i, mean it's always a double edged, sword you know WHAT i.
Speaker 6: Mean it's, LIKE.
Speaker 5: I love my cell. PHONE i love BEING i will just open that thing up and you, know pull UP x and see what you, know all the world leaders are thinking and, saying and what my buddies are, doing what they're. Saying tuning into, podcasts, hell what we're doing right. Now love getting my. Car it hooks up to my phone AND i can listen to my podcast While i'm driving down the. Road you, know your, smartphones your smart, cars your smart, TVs all of these. Things, yes they're. Great but at the same, time you, know like my old man used to, say nothing in the world is. Free justin if it's free to, you it costs somebody, something and more than likely it costed. You you just don't know it. Yet and what it costs you is your. Privacy and people, say, like, OH i don't, CARE i got nothing to. Hide but it's it's bigger than that because, exactly not only do they know who you're talking, to who you, text and they know. Everything they know like where you go and eat on, lunch that the path you take in your car to go to, work and if the interstate's got to pile, up what side roads you, take all these little things eating, habits all this as a collective, whole and they can profile you and even predict your future movements and decisions you.
Speaker 4: Know, no, Absolutely and that's. That you, know we're getting right into WHAT i talked about my. Show this is the you know what we're essentially the show topic today Is flock cameras working With palenteer working with you, know the data cloud system Is, oracle which kind of has all the data cloud right for all the collection That palenteer collects from things Like flock and The Geospatial institute THAT i, mentioned and they also collect the data from YOUR, Irs Social Security, administration your, Health Human Service. Administration WHEN doge came, in what do you think they were. Doing they were implanting the pollunteer system into our government so they could track all the things that you're. Doing if you're being looked at by the police and they're working With. Flock they can look through THE maven system into your bank accounts and see what you've been doing. Recently when you look at the NEW fisa seven h two vote that they did at TWO am a couple weeks, ago and it got voted. Down, yeah it got voted, down thank. God, right but now we're kind of like coming. UP i think they just voted it in for another seven. Years but if, not it's coming up to where they will be voting it. In But i'm pretty sure they just. Did so now we have warrantless surveillance FROM, fiza which has been going on, since AS i, mentioned The Patriot. Act so this is a long system that's you, know people are just kind of, noticing but it's too. Late it's already working with all these OTHER daysta systems that are now tracking you every.
Speaker 3: Day Your Wi fi a part of THE fisa seven h.
Speaker 4: Two people have heard that Your Wi fi tracks you in your home by, now, right the movement data is sold the third. Parties not many people know. That so people are tracking you in your, homes, right that are exactly you were the.
Speaker 5: Product, yeah and shout out to be done with it man for that.
Speaker 6: Donation.
Speaker 3: Shout, OUT i love.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah SO i always explained it this.
Speaker 4: Way the biodigital convergence is us. This you, know what they would like to Sell singularity as connecting through The internet of, things which would be, wearables, implantables smart, computers, refrigerators all these things come together and create digital twins of everything which plug you into this biodigital, convergence which then is plugged into a sentient world simulation the world that they can now, predictive please track, you surveil, you et. Cetera and so this is the whole. System this is the nuts and bolts of. It so it's very.
Speaker 5: Crazy oh, YEAH i mean that's the thing That's it's all. Connected and just like how they slowly take away you, know freedom so you won't notice. It at the same, time they're adding in breadcrumbs of their own of these little tracking devices and you, know all these things THAT i mentioned earlier to build this data up to, sell not only because everybody, thinks, oh it's just the. Advertisers. OH i talked to my buddy on the phone about, uh you know zen. Dip the next, thing you, know opened up My instagram. Boom there's all kinds of ads for. It oh they're, listening they'll dag on. Devils it's more than. That, uh there's terrorist, organizations all kinds of different you, know people and entities that want this. Information it's not just, advertisers.
Speaker 4: Folks, yeah people that, say LIKE i got into high what AM i worried? About don't understand the country they live. In and they can just go live in a country where that that that's a, thing you, know go live with where they.
Speaker 5: Rule Until europeans that line up with the governments, anymore, right because all it takes is for you not to agree with them for you to become an enemy of the. State if you look At, canada when those truckers you know DURING covid are AROUND covid stood, up you know and, Protested well what happened if you remember that. Story, uh they stopped paying, them so then they started getting people, Donating oh well we'll just donate that way they can keep doing, it you, know and uh frozen to, them, yes winning our and froze their bank accounts up so they couldn't even get the money that was being donated to. Them because of this system that we're.
Speaker 4: Talking absolutely about, absolutely AND i don't want to get off on too far of attentionent BUT i think that you, know they've, got you, know bad, actors, influencers people like that are also perpetuating the accelerationist aspect to. This they're Exposing zionism in a disingenuous, way, THOUGH i would, ARGUE i think that there is a real problem with some of The, zionists you, know whole stronghold on our. Government BUT i think that they're here to take it too. Far they're here to take it to the next, place to destroy The america.
Speaker 3: As we know.
Speaker 4: It you, Know, Iran, china those are, better more moral, countries they're, better, Right that's kind of the ideology they're. Selling, well there's one person THAT i kind of like to talk about because it's. Interesting he's From, Vancouver, canada and DURING covid he was a part of these super spreader. Parties remember those the super spreader parties would be on.
Speaker 6: Us those people would get together and have a polity or.
Speaker 3: Something, yeah, yeah and so In.
Speaker 4: Canada but this guy was like he had a club with like A pos system you could pay at in his million dollar condo In, vancouver, right so he had like a whole system going. On he gets in trouble and arrested By. Canada they charge them with attempted murder because people could. Dive, yeah because people could dive FROM. Covid, right it's all. Bullshit so this guy is like A, muslim you, know or at least looks like, that like Part arabic or, whatever that lives In. Canada he is now ON x posing as a White American, christian pushing This Orthodox, christianity WHICH i think is going to become the New World order. Religion also pushing like WHAT i just said About iran And china being better and The jewish supremacy, problem The kosher, mafia he calls it is the biggest issue we, have WHICH i think it's not the end all be.
Speaker 3: ALL i think a big part of it is.
Speaker 4: That but as soon as you get to honing in on one, group As Bill cooper, said you're being you, know they've got youa you got the wrong idea because it's the.
Speaker 3: Top people at all the. Groups.
Speaker 4: Right and so that's Something Bill cooper always kind of did well at. Explaining and they like to get us pointed at one. Group, Well desigonist regime was created by The, rothschilds WHICH i believe was created always to become the scapegoat for Armageddon World war. Three SO i think what's going on now was always the plant we're going to create.
Speaker 3: This, yeah like we're going to Create. Israel it's going to be a.
Speaker 6: Victim you spark my, curiosity.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah so the Ross childs in the Belfour, declaration this all kind of, was you, know them working together to Create. Israel designists approach the Ros childs and ask, them can you fund our? Movement and of course they, did and after that you have the Bellfour. Declaration you also Have, hitler who worked with The zionists in nineteen thirty, three he signed The Havar, agreement so people think that like he was super against. US i think they were systematically killing the Anti zionists.
Speaker 3: And The Messianic jews so that way.
Speaker 4: They could implant The ashkenazi or Atheist jews down To. Israel the elites, essentially AND i believe this would be The Synagogaus satan people that, are you, know creating this victim society by killing their own people quote, unquote is that way they could have a society that they could use as a scapegoat later whenever they bring about This World war three eschatological. Armageddon it was all pre written By Albert, pike quote unquote as a. FORGERY i think that they pre write forgeries so they could discredit their own plans. Later So Albert pike's letter was more real than, not, right just like the protocols.
Speaker 3: Of zion is more real than. Not it's just that they they like to discredit their own.
Speaker 5: Truths so you think, so you'd mentioned they set them up for the file, Guy and that's why all these influencers are influencing and, say, hey look at these. Guys look at the bad guys over. Here you know it's Boogey.
Speaker 3: Man Boogie man's.
Speaker 5: Yep you, know everybody say good night to the bad.
Speaker 3: Guy, yeah, Dude i'm the bad. Guy, yeah, dude. Exactly and THAT'S i. Believe that's exactly like, yeah and they do to get his. Things, dude you're exactly on the.
Speaker 4: POINT i wish you had a little put down your soundboard because that's. Fire you need, it. Scarface. Man, no that's exactly WHY i think it. Is AND i, think, yes there's so much truth to a lot of this corruption that they keep, exposing and that's the nefarious aspect to. It just like if you go enter a mystery, school. Cull, yeah there's so many truths to universal laws that they. Teach, yeah there's, polarity there's, magnetism there's this idea of. Duality, right there's masculine feminine logic and emotional principles within the. Mind but they take it farther, right you can Become. God now that's the part where they go too. Far you, Know, yes there's Real zionice, issues but then they take it as far as they. Can let's kill them, all kill all The, jews, Right so that's the issue we, have and that's the.
Speaker 5: Problem and they alarm about because once, again everybody wants to be this or, that and LIKE i, Said i'm that guying.
Speaker 6: Me it's like this and.
Speaker 5: That so it's LIKE i try to you, know DON'T i could easily jump on the bandwagon of The jew hate and stuff and capitalize get a lot of, cliques make more. Money AND i think that's what a lot of these people. Do, man they're fat writers and they all care about the. Money they don't care about. Truth they care about cliques and, monetization money and us As. Christians you, Know jesus said, it, Man my people suffer from lack of, knowledge and people capitalize on.
Speaker 6: That AND i catch a lot of hell. Sometimes for.
Speaker 5: Like i'll have somebody own and we'll talk about The synagogue Of satan and point out you, know they're not a broad, reproach point out the, wrongs but it's not all of.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 5: Guys you cannot paint with a brown brush like. That that's how genocidal movements get. Started and that's.
Speaker 4: That's what they, want because then you can implant the police state That i'm talking. About then you can implant then you ever reason because people, go oh my, god this is so. Horrible we have to put a stop to this at any. Cost and that's when they sell you what they already.
Speaker 3: Had, ready right.
Speaker 4: Exactly SO i say this on my show all the, time AND i think you would really love this. Quote, so Like, jesus truth is always crucified between two thieves of. Contradiction, right come, on, man that's exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 3: About we went to the. Moon we went to the, moon and we didn't go to the. Moon we probably went through with.
Speaker 4: Technology they're not, disclosing, Right so there's always this kind of truth in the middle that you know not to, say, yeah they probably made the fake, video but also went with technology they didn't. Disclose like there's so many aspects like you said to where you know that's what they want though it's black or, white just like the chessboard for, freemasonry which was made to play on the dichotomy the duality of, nature and the reason why they teach that in hermetic, law this idea of duality and polarity is because if you use, that you're now a magician that are kind of guiding with puppet. Strings how people, Think i'll give an example to, That so so you have polarity with the idea of let me try to think of a good. One so like IF i get really, mad Then i'm naturally going to be manically happy. Later it's just this idea of the pendulum always swings the opposite. Way so IF i push people super far to the, left when the right takes, power they're going to go all the way to the right as far as they can because it's the pendulum eyed. Idea and then when it goes back to the, left it's going to go farther than it went last. Time and that's what they're doing right now with the presidential, right.
Speaker 3: Well that's exactly what they're down.
Speaker 4: Yep so use the dichotomy and the idea of polarity to kind of generate WHAT i would call, entropy which is the creation force and destructive, force the accelerationist into destruction to.
Speaker 3: Create that's all they're, doing, man they're Playing.
Speaker 5: Shiva it's the rubber band, effect you. Know uh, yeah you can pull, pull, pull, pull pull and get, something you, know to where you want. It but all the resistance that you've built up in between that time and then you let, go like you, said not only does it sling, forward it, rebounds it even goes farther forward than it was to start with because that. Elasticity uh, so, yeah you built up, rage, anger and even you suppress, it and you get the, news oh The jews.
Speaker 6: Or whatever you, know case you want to talk.
Speaker 3: About you Get Charlie hurr Car Charlie kirk was killed by The. Zionists, yeah and it piles.
Speaker 5: Up you hold it and piles. Up you're not just going to explode when you foundly explode like a normal. Explosion where it's been suppressed and held. Back, man it's, gonna i, mean go ten times farther than it ever should have because of that build up and, resistance you.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah and somebody in the chap mentioned it's the law thermo, thermodynamics.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly. RIGHT i think it's like the third law or. Something but, yeah it's this idea of.
Speaker 4: Entropy and when you look At, baphomet it's got two words on it coagula and something, else which is exactly what we're talking about creation and. Destruction it's this idea of. Entropy that's all they're. Doing, Man it's the left and right brain hemispheres and the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing and if you, know it just gets back to their cult.
Speaker 4: Teachings BUT i think it's funny that it's the as above so below aspect where you can take that little piece of you, know thing that you could do for, yourself and you can actually do that with a whole society of people if you do it.
Speaker 3: Properly.
Speaker 6: Yep and it's all about.
Speaker 5: Nudging, now that's something you find in like some of the, uh you, know top secret files and stuff like. That they talk, about you, know a project Mocking. Bird all that kind of stuff. Is and even when you get into the influencer, space it's. Nudges it's painting a picture with two open. Doors and then you are not pointing the way and telling them which way they should, go but as you're, walking you're nudging them all over and making the over making them think it's their. Decision they're the ones doing. It but, no it's the influencers and the people hurting the, decision making you think it's your.
Speaker 4: Choice, YEAH i Mean Joe rogan runs game for getting people more into this idea of ego, death more into this idea of, psychedelics you, know moving The overton window for what can be talked about on a normal. Basis they want to perpetuate, conspiracies.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't mean THAT i.
Speaker 4: Don't that's the thing again with the two things can be true that nobody really understands. Nuance conspiracies are real and these things are, Real but why are they exposing them?
Speaker 3: Now what are they?
Speaker 4: Doing you, know it's this idea of they're generating this truth telling for a reason for the.
Speaker 3: Reaction, yes they always ask why?
Speaker 4: Exactly fintes, Right he's a great example of somebody WHO i believe is a honeypot to create a database of anti, jew white supremacist.
Speaker 3: People whatever you want.
Speaker 5: To, say give them that butthole To andrew.
Speaker 3: Deal not at. All who do you? THINK i don't.
Speaker 6: KNOW i just you, know to be a.
Speaker 5: Man BUT i, know, honeypot you, know is usually you, know you get some good looking woman to seduce, someone then blackmail them to get what you. Want so it's like you, mentioned oh, yeah being a honey, pot AND i know he seems kind of queery, Anyway SO i was just wondering maybe who he's selling, that buthele, Too, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly he's a honeypot for in.
Speaker 4: Cells he wants people to hate, women, right women, suck you know all this stuff like Like Andrew tate, right which is this male feminist. Movement you, know we don't need, women you know that kind of. Thing it's just it's just sick because these are people that like that's another, thing, Dude i'm kind of go off in a little, tangent but it's all related to.
Speaker 3: Influencers this is so.
Speaker 6: Many people do whatever the hell we. Want we can go off on.
Speaker 3: Good, shit that's what we. Do on mind.
Speaker 4: Dude i'm add, central. Dude but it all ties into one story. Really but there's all these. Influencers they don't have, kids and they're pushing people, like you, know don't have, kids don't live this. Lifestyle they're trying to tell, you like what's better for. You it's, like, dude don't listen to these. People, man they don't have a life that they even. Like they don't have a life THAT i can tell that they really. Enjoy the only part they enjoy is the money they make from manipulating you so that way they can have their, whatever you, know to go home, to and that's really all they care. About why are all these, childless unmarried people telling us how we're going to be happy if we just listen to what they, do you, know just chase, monetary materialistic values and you, know go against everything that your natural instincts tell you as far as relationship, purpose all these things that you would gain from having a wholesome. Life, no, dude fuck, that you, know go get yourself a lotus and go fuck a hundred. Bit you, know it's, crazy, Man it's Just and then you have people Like Dan bilzerian who proudly talks about having sex with thousands.
Speaker 3: Of, women and he's being used to run Against Randy fine In.
Speaker 4: Florida, Right SO i think these people are being captured and then used for this traditionalist, movement which is. Ironic Like, fuentes he's pretty much, gay and he like Supports Spencer, pratt which supports The jewish supremacy, movement if you want to call it.
Speaker 3: That but then he speaks About jewish.
Speaker 4: Supremacy it's, like, dude he's wearing An epstein hoodie and he's talking about The epstein. Class he's trying to tell you that the police state doesn't, matter but then.
Speaker 3: Also calls out the tech. Bros it's, like, dude don't listen to this.
Speaker 4: Guy these people are all, liars, man but they expose important truths and you feel like you're in the. Know so you, go, oh this guy knows, man and then you follow him and he leads you.
Speaker 3: Astray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah and my buddy Neph hunter he, said influencers and podcast asters are the New Laurel.
Speaker 6: Canyon and it's it's.
Speaker 5: A sticky situation because you, know this is the field That i'm. In but of course with the views and, AUDIENCE i got uh it'd be pretty uh insane to assume That i'm of the the ill gotten.
Speaker 6: Ilk my check has not.
Speaker 5: Arrived but look LIKE i, SAID i, mean you have to ask the, questions, though you have. To and that's, like even with this alien disclosure, stuff all The christian you, know fringy pastors and pod podcasters and pod influencers and stuff got brought into, this you, know supposed secret, meeting you. Know AND i try to give people the benefit of the, doubt but godly nobody is above reproach and asking you, know you, know is this true or why did this come? ABOUT i think it's smart to ask those. Questions and all those people that was involved than that except for, uh And i've said this. Publicly i'll say it.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 5: UH i don't know them that, well BUT i feel as THOUGH i Know Jamie walden pretty. Well jamie is solid.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: Uh me and him talk on the. Phone he doesn't high hat. Me he's just a good old.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 5: Uh i'll text, him he'll text me. Back we'll talk on the. Phone IF i ask him come, on he'll come.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 5: Uh some of the other PEOPLE i can't say the same for they'd like, to you, know high hatch you and. Stuff but it's like why that's WHAT i as soon AS i got brought, Up i'm, like why would they want to talk to these? People and, uh just like a week or two, Ago, uh there was a bunch of podcasters And christian you, know uh preachers and evangelists had this secret meeting with with government officials about alien. Disclosure and my first, thought you, know because you're talking about you, know people being compromised and you, know, influencing, pushing you, know for an. AGENDA i, mean you have to ask that, question, dude because if.
Speaker 6: Not it's very.
Speaker 5: Irresponsible but my first thought WAS covid when that. Happened you, remember somebody recorded all of these people talking and giving this. Message but then they showed the thousands of different stations across the world and across the, nation and they're all saying the exact same, script word for a, word because Like project Of, mockingbird they were given and delivered their message and what to.
Speaker 6: Say and so of course.
Speaker 5: When that, HAPPENED i was, like oh my, god is that what's going on? Here because that's what it sures hell looks, like you know WHAT i, mean.
Speaker 4: What about your buddy what is he been, Saying like has he went along with the scriptor what do you?
Speaker 3: Think?
Speaker 6: Well, No and here's the.
Speaker 5: Thing it's, like LIKE i, Said i'm not real big up to date on news and, stuff a little bit like catches on social. Media but from my understanding now it's all been walked. Back it's, like oh, no it was a huge. Misunderstanding, no it was just a group of us got together to talk about, it and one of us happened to know a, congressman so we had we brought them in on a.
Speaker 6: Call Uh, no it wasn't you, know it was got.
Speaker 5: Totally blown out of, proportion and it's, like, okay that could be. True but then, again it's, like was it made.
Speaker 6: To be that way to get us all right?
Speaker 5: Up or is it just influencers you know WHAT i? Mean LIKE i talked about earlier going with agendas for clicks and views and to make more. Money what did they purposefully sensationalize this to get people stirred up and for some clicks and. STUFF i, mean LIKE i, SAID i don't know all those other. PEOPLE i Know, jamie or at LEAST i like to THINK i.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 5: UH i think he's a solid, guy but so you, yeah it's, like but then you have to look at the opposite side. TOO i, mean was it the government or of the powers that be whatever you want to call, it that manipulated and use these people to make us second guess.
Speaker 6: Them and ask.
Speaker 5: QUESTIONS i, mean it's just it's it's never so cut and, drive, Man but you can't just. Follow you have to ask questions and look into.
Speaker 4: Stuff, YEAH i, mean Like Jade vance was just talking about he thinks angel or aliens are demons right before, this you, know so you're. RIGHT i, mean they are building this rhetoric around it and then also letting this get out right exposing.
Speaker 3: That but then also it's weird it.
Speaker 4: Is and again that's WHY i Say i've been getting deep on this mind wars study BECAUSE i know we're in mind wars right, now because why the hell would they be doing that unless they're trying to really just mind fuck. Us because it's not, that you, know aliens aren't, demons but if they're talking about aliens being, demons then it turns out not to be you, know a big, deal then nobody will believe it. Anymore, Right so there's this like THREE d chess situation going on all the, time and so, yeah it's it's a very weird one because it's the same thing with like the net Nyahu uh sixty minutes OR cbs interview he did Where Megan kelly and them are talking about this is just an example Where Megan kelly and them are pointing out that they had footage that they took out of the, interview and she had the fhotage exclusively to show you and show.
Speaker 3: You how they took this out at the. Interview why would they do?
Speaker 4: That it's just, oh because it makes nt Yang who look, Bad that's why they took it.
Speaker 3: Out and my question, is, then how did you get the?
Speaker 4: Footage how are you showing your listener group the footage that happens to Make ntyankho look, bad which happens to prove your you, know ideology that you're pushing That israel's the biggest enemy we. Have trump's really trying to save us and he's just being controlled By.
Speaker 3: Israel you.
Speaker 4: Know and it's, like come, on, man how did you get the footage that you could with your large listener.
Speaker 3: Base i'm smelling something fishy.
Speaker 5: Here, YEAH i, mean That's that's the thing, is LIKE i, said will we ever? Know probably, Not but it's like you got to try to use your discernment in.
Speaker 3: Common and that's all we're trying to.
Speaker 6: Udition you. KNOW i asked the.
Speaker 5: Question truth is not afraid of, questions and that's SOMETHING i love that that song that being it made for the. Show, uh there's a lot of lyrics that's in that that didn't make the you, know the cut for the intro because people's attention spans it was just. Shorts you got to keep it so, shorts you. Know but in there he, says you, know who told you?
Speaker 6: That and was it? True did you search it?
Speaker 5: Out or did you just trust the?
Speaker 6: View And i'm, like that's what we're caught up in right.
Speaker 5: Now and we cannot caught up in the view anything we. Hear we have to, ask you, know who told me, that what's their? Character and then search out is it? True you, know be a good berin The bible talks about the, briens and there's so many of, us and Sometimes i'm guilty of it.
Speaker 6: Too folks that.
Speaker 5: Were not you know that said The brins heard out the, matter you, know and then they searched it out in the scriptures to see if it was. True they didn't come in with their mind already made. Up they already knew, everything and this person was an, idiot didn't what they're talking. About because if you think about, it when they were going to spread in this new, gospel it was something, new it was totally different from what they were. Taught it had been so easy for them because, PROBABLY i, mean if you read the BOOK I, acts a lot of people. Did they straight up rejected them and, said, oh it's from the, devil it's a different. Gospel, no, no, no, no, no, no that's not What i've been.
Speaker 6: Told you're a.
Speaker 5: Liar and a lot of them got stoned and killed for. It but The, burns even though it's not what they were, taught what they were brought up and heard their entire, life they got, quiet shut their mouth open their, ears heard what was, said and then searched it out to see if it was, true and then seeing that it. Was so many times we have our preconceived notions and things that were brought up.
Speaker 6: And told our entire.
Speaker 5: Life we just take it as goal and never search it out to see if it's.
Speaker 3: True, well that's exactly.
Speaker 4: RIGHT i am going to call me a brien, then because that's exactly HOW i like to be. Exactly and you Know Bill, COOPER i always quote. HIM i Think i've quoted him three times. Today the whole constitution. Thing Whereas, america that came from his first episode he every day on the, radio he opened his show explaining What america is and why your freedoms are so. Important like that's how important it was to him that he started his show with that. Message, Right So i've made sure to really get that out there as, well BECAUSE i don't THINK i had never heard that, message SO i went back to the, beginning, Right so it's not something that gets. Pushed but also he, says read, everything listen to, Everything trust nothing that you haven't verified. Yourself that you haven't yourself went and looked at the documents to try to make sure if it's true or not. Right AND i try to live my life by that every.
Speaker 5: Day oh, yeah, Man, WELL i don't want to cut you. Off do you still got some stuff that you want to bring up or?
Speaker 4: No you, KNOW i will, say somebody did mention the new twenty twenty six counter terrorism situation that they came out WITH i did see.
Speaker 3: That i've been kind of studying on. It but the guy.
Speaker 4: Who made that and drafted that up just to get, perspective is Calling Tucker carlson a. Terrorist so just so you get a good idea what they're talking about, here, Right so without getting into the weeds of what that document, is understand that the people that are drafting these documents up are calling people Like Tucker carlson a. Terrorist, now if there's anybody who's trying to push the needle towards this Anti zionist, RHETORIC i Think tucker's definitely, paid you know, whatever he's probably you KNOW cia.
Speaker 3: Show BUT i think he puts that's the.
Speaker 4: Thing he puts so much real truth in there that you got to listen to. HIM i mean there's a lot that comes out where it's, like if you want to know where The overton windows, heading listen to, him, dude because he's plugged in point being he has he's been the most moderate about The, zionists the most, moderate you, know not Anti. Jewish he hasn't pointed to that. Once he's just trying to out The christians that are being, killed you, know in different countries disproportionately and that they that's always happened through. HISTORY i agree with a lot of that. RHETORIC i think there's other THINGS i disagree. WITH i think he's involved with The teal, mafia with this whole technocratic police state that's. Coming BUT i think on the other side of, it he's exposing a lot of. Truth but just understand that he's probably a part of this New World order system and that's why he's exposing. It doesn't mean it's all not true, though so point, being if he's a, terrorist and so AM i, right and so are probably most of us for thinking and using our brains and questioning. Things so just keep that in. Mind but, yeah that's about. It thanks so much for having me, on, dude it's, great great.
Speaker 6: Talk Oh, NO i had a lot of.
Speaker 5: FUN i want to bring you, back AND i definitely want to get into that Mystery babylon series with.
Speaker 6: YOU i think that'd be a lot of.
Speaker 5: Fun and ALSO i started another channel Called Prometheus. REPORT i want to start getting into the news and talking about all this kind of. Stuff but If i'm being, HONEST i need either a guest On everyone or a good solid co host to join me each week to help me dissect some of this. Stuff it seems like you're kind of up to date on all this. Stuff, man maybe we could work together and do something once a week and talk about some of this.
Speaker 3: Stuff i'm completely, open.
Speaker 4: Man i've been looking for somebody to do some like collaboration work with on the regular as. Well so, hey, man that's. Awesome it sounds great to. Me, yeah well we'll get that, together. Dude i'm super.
Speaker 6: Down.
Speaker 3: YEAH i stay up to date with the current events pretty. Well, YEAH i.
Speaker 4: AGREE i stay up to date with the current events only SO i can, understand LIKE i like To i'm a a how WOULD i describe? This Like i've given you a nutshell on my whole pretty much whole show in this whole. Episode if you want to, know like the topics we, cover it's every single thing we talked, about which we've kind of covered a wide range of, topics but they all tie into one, agenda which is WHAT i call the six G.
Speaker 3: Agenda but, YEAH i think THAT.
Speaker 4: I look at current events SO i can understand and conceptualize The overton window where it's, moving where the narrative's. Heading because if you understand that most of everything we see is. Propaganda then you look at it through that lens and try to, Discern, okay where are they? Heading IF i was a normal, person what would my reaction be to reading?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 4: Right and SO i try to take that and apply that with the context of the old understanding of like these mystery cults that per me through.
Speaker 3: Everything, so, Yeah i'd love to do.
Speaker 4: It that's just a little nutshell of like HOW i approach, things a little pattern.
Speaker 3: Recognition.
Speaker 5: Dude that's, awesome, Man but before we, GO i, mean you kind of touched on it a little, bit BUT i want to give you the full platform. Here if people enjoyed this, conversation and according to the, chat a lot of people are singing the praises already that they enjoyed. This And i've actually had a couple people already asking who is this? Guy does he have a? Channel where CAN i find? Him let everybody, know you know where they can find, you, websites, YouTube but anything you want to promote, work where can they find you and your? Work good?
Speaker 3: Sir, yeah thank you so.
Speaker 4: MUCH a shout out the, chat shout out EVERYBODY i Am on all, platforms there are free feed goes out to that if you want ad free early, access you could join his member On, Spotify, YouTube, patreon whatever you. Want but we go live all the.
Speaker 3: Time on.
Speaker 4: YouTube you'd catch us live a few times a, week SO i highly recommend That i'll be live most of the. Weekend so HOPEFULLY i see you guys. There come check us. Out it's six g agenda on all. Platforms thank you so, much.
Speaker 6: Hey, Man, now thank.
Speaker 5: You hey, guys go check him. Out he's obviously well, researched smart. Guy he's in the same vein you've seen how we flow together like. Water if you enjoy this, show it looks like you will enjoy This fellows show, too so go over.
Speaker 6: And check him.
Speaker 5: Out, Man and if you haven't done so, Already i'll remind you, Again, hey don't be a. Jackass if you're watching this, show you enjoy, It hey, man hit that like but it don't cost you a thing and it helps this show, Tremendously so please do. That if you haven't done so, already share this with a friend and come join. Us sunday night Every sunday actually eight Pm Easter standard. Time as we go Through Lewis, Ginsburg legends of The jews live. Study don't just, listen, guys participate in the. Conversation, hey, guys until the next time.
Speaker 6: Torches, hi.
Speaker 10: Guys so we steal the, fire.
Speaker 8: Not to burn it, down but to war the ones still frozen them by.
Speaker 3: The last passed.
Speaker 2: Around they call it.
Speaker 3: Dangerous they.
Speaker 8: Cans they call it.
Speaker 3: Aerthy