Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, j Wider, Reality Check, hit like and support and all that, and we're here today with Ryder Lee, my partner in crime, and he has a new film out well, Psychic Agent The Gate Program. Really good. It's just opened up on Amazon. Put the link below, and it's a really really really good film, really well done. It's got great guests and the plot interwees, remote viewing, MK ultra and the Gate Program kind of all. It was very very well done. Hey, Ryder, good job.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Jay. We did it. It's finally out. It took a really long time, but we finally got it out there, and we were thinking that maybe there was a lot of stuff in this film that you know, the powers that be did not want people to see. But thankfully it's out there. You can now watch it on Amazon Prime Video. Jay's got the link in the description. Go over there and check it out, give it a watch, and clear out your schedule because it's around two hours long and there's a lot of information in there. And I mean the first fifty minutes is like basically the history of the entire psychic spy program that the government set up and how that all came to be. And how that originated, throughout all the name changes and everything that really happened with that, And that was really important for me to really nail down because I don't think that there has ever been a documentary really comprehensively getting into all of that, because some of the people within the gay program don't even agree on the entire history of the Stargate program. So it's like, you know, I thought that it was really important, but it's all laid out according to official, declassified DA and CIA documents. So I hope you guys really enjoy it. Clear out the schedule, sit down, take notes on your phone, or if you're still using a pad and a piece of paper, you're probably going to want to take notes or just rewatch it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the history is really interesting, you know, because it really started in nineteen fifty eight, which is a really strange year in history. By the way, A lot of stuff happened in nineteen fifty eight, but Sputnik happened in nineteen fifty eight, and you're showing your film how that caused the government to go into a full scale panic that our education system was not up to par with Russia. I don't think it was and it was all decentralized at the time. I was only a little kid, I don't remember, but it was pretty much each city had its own educational system, each state had its own educational system. Federal government had nothing to do with anything. And then all of a sudden that just changed and on the federal government got completely involved in the education system. And that's really where the beginning of this whole psychic thing started, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it even goes further back to that than that at Duke University in the thirties with doctor J. B Ryan, which developed this telepathy card game called the zunder Cards, and then he would go to Canada and test, you know, indigenous school children for psychic abilities. He also did this in the United States. So the government had been funding these different operations through different universities and other government contractors long before they ever decided to really study it or before SRI ever, you know, got into the picture and involved into psychic research and remote viewing. So there's a longstanding history with this stuff, and you're one hundred percent right in with the Sputnik and how we needed to essentially go in and grab scientists and engineers and basically cultivate children to put them into roles within society. And yeah, they had to do that because I mean, that's what it that's the official excuse right in the beginning, was that we need to basically cultivate and create these people within our society out of the public school system because Russia has all the stuff. They beat us in the space. It's that classic, you know, Russia did this, we got to do it too, type of scenario. And what I found really interesting is that Russia on paper got more not the scientists and engineers into Russia than the United States. They got around six thousand Nazi engineers and scientists and people like that, and more than what was officially recorded on paper in Project paper Clip, the ones that came into the United States. But there was a Russian version of that that was called there was essentially the Russian version of the Project paper Clip, and that's all over six thousand Nazi scientists and engineers and their family members put on a train and taken into Russia after World War Two. So it's almost like the United States got some of the kind of the leftover scraps from that, the people that you know, the leftovers, the second hand people are the ones that the United States got, and that's shown within the remote viewing and psychic spy documents. Russia was very heavily into the energetic side of remoteing and telepathy and trying to remove, you know, move things with your mind and use this program called a Donnie ghypnos, which is essentially hypnosis at a distance. If they could literally hypnotize people and plant thoughts and ideas into other people's minds from across the world on the other side of the planet, then you can effectively control people, politicians, You can make them do what you want them to do. And Jimmy Carter kind of got wrapped up into this. One of the times that he went to Russia was one of the last, well the only time that he went, and whenever he came back, he wasn't really quite the same. He was a different type of individual. And within the remote viewing community, Lim Buchanan talks about this within the movie. People believe that that was due to an infiltration into his mind and then messing with his mind in Russia through these psychic remove viewers.
Speaker 1: And we know that this is not like some Outlantic stuff because Tim O'Neill the author of Chaos just testified in front of the in front of Congress about all of this. It said that they can literally put thoughts into your mind. He said that in front of Congress. So it's not an outlandis thing at all. It's actually quite an easy thing to do.
Speaker 2: It's wrapped up into the mk Ultra stuff. Mk Ultra. There were several mk ultra subprojects that were used just for the study of psychic abilities, and several of them were on children as well. I mean, I have a whole part in the documentary that just talks about the CIA's involvement with children and what they were doing with children as summer camps. It's really verifiable, so it seems like it's a The gate program is a big mixture of a bunch of different things. It wraps in the psychic spy stuff, it wraps in the mk Ultra, wraps in the Monroe Institute. And that's another really big distinction that I think that we really get across within the movie is that there's a lot of gate stuff, Like it seems like a lot of things has gate at the end of it. You got the Gateway Project, the Stargate project that you got the gate programs in public school. It seems like that they're kind of naming all of these things very similar, so that you kind of get confused. And because I really believe that a lot of people got confused between the Monroe Institute Gateway program and the Stargate program. See a lot of people that were involved in the Gateway program got confused and thought that they were a part of the Stargate program. But I have Dell Graph in the documentary that actually coined the term Stargate for the remote viewing unit in the early nineties, and it went through several name changes. It was Center Lane, Sunstreet Girl, Flame. It went through all of these different name changes in different iterations through different organizations. It was from the DA then went to the Army Intelligence, back to DIA. It was this back and forth of and anybody that doubts that remote viewing doesn't work, I mean, you can just read through some of the documents. That's what I did. I read through every single document that I could possibly get my hands on, and there are real verifiable depictions and drawings of these individuals literally seeing things with their mind, and it's called an idiogram. They would literally sketch it out on a piece of paper and and there would be a lot of them turned out to be very correct. I mean Angela Ford within the documentary, she was a psychic spy for the DA and Army intelligence. You know, she will tell you that they weren't even really that accurate, but most of them were. They would hit it like it a sixty sixty to seventy percent. And if something works sixty to seventy percent of the time, I think that's a pretty good ratio when you're looking at it from you know, the whenever you take that information and then gather with the actual information that you do have and that you can't get from like intel and imagery and everything. So then you would combine the information that the removed viewers are also getting along with all the other information that you have, and then you have a kind of a detailed, accurate thing that is essentially going on in that area. But Ingo swan really popular remove viewer, considered one of the best pap price another really popular Removvie were widely considered to be one of the greatest remove viewers of all time. And uh yeah, I think that we just really we hit on a lot of different areas in there, and I think it's really great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of really quite brilliant how you mixed the mkos or remote viewing and the Gate program. So what is the What do you think is the goal of the Gate program? They take these kids, they test them. The ones that turn out to have some psychic ability to get moved into classrooms away from the other students, and then they're given psychic tests. We don't know a lot about what happened. All the stories are so disparate. Some people don't remember anything. I talk to people who don't remember. They went every year, but they don't remember what happened. I just don't know. But what do you think the goal is still going on? So what is the goal? Where were they trying to do?
Speaker 2: Well? A lot of people remember being in the Gay Program. Millions of kids have been through it. A lot of people now are experiencing what they claim to be some sort of collective dream that they all seem to be in. They've labeled in more World and they've kind of mapped it all out, and they're there every single night. And I've spoken with some individuals that have reached out to me from me making this movie and making them aware, and they said that their kids are currently in the program. He said that one individual that I can't name because he wants his identity to be secret and you know, because of scrutiny, and he lives in like a an area that if you were to come out and say this, they would automatically know, you know, who he was. But he said that his daughter came back from school one day and was like, every single day, this black van pulls up to the school and me and a handful of kids get on this get inside of this black van, this black suv, and then we go on these field trips every day. She said, this happens. And she says whenever she gets home at night, a bunch of kids come and get her out of bed in the middle of the night, and then they go outside and they all go out and meet in the middle of the night during the school week.
Speaker 1: Willie's three Streever wrote a book called Secret School that's been thirty years ago about and he's my age, and he said the same thing he was. I think it was San Antonio he lived in and they would come and get him at night and they take him to places and you know that would have to be around nineteen sixty two or so, so it was going on even back then. And when I first read his book, I thought it was all balder dash. I said, come, only give me a break, right, And then this stuff started coming out, and let's apologize to the whity man. You were onto something I did not know. So where are we going with it? With all this? What's the what's the ultimate goal here? But do you think I mean, it's just hypothetical because we don't know. But what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, there's multifaceted and multi layered, right, and they definitely want to create leaders in communities, including inventors and outside of the box thinkers, and they want to control them from the very beginning. I believe that this is about control on many different levels. And whenever you have those types of when you can control people from a very young age, you can essentially then control the future because you have all of the brightest minds in the United States working for you. You have them working for the government essentially, so no one can really step outside of that and create something that's going to benefit and change our way of life, right, because you already have them. You know, working for you, and the ones that slipped through the cracks that may invent something that would really change our way of life and revolutionize the way that we operate as a society. Those inventions and those patterns just get buried under the National Security Act and no one ever finds out about it, and then a lot of times they're just killed, assassinated or murdered. Right. The Invention Secrecy Act of nineteen fifty one, you know, basically makes it to where the government can classify in any patent under the threat of national security. And that's the best excuse for anything. The government has been been using the excuse of a threat of national security for who knows how long, Because national security can be whatever you want it to be. They can just say, yeah, this is national security. You can't know, or we're doing this because of national security reasons. We see this a lot with the UFO topic, which I believe in the future where a lot of information is going to come out about this and it's going to, you know, be something like that. Some of these kids maybe being groomed to essentilly control craft with their mind.
Speaker 1: So they're captured. They're capturing the best of the best from a young age and they're pretty much captured for the rest of their life. And the ones that rebel are taking care of in whatever way that they take care of it.
Speaker 2: So they would get them hooked on some torpos to the type of drugs they would essentially drug the crap out of them. I mean Charlie Kirk. This is what was going to happen to Charlie Kirk. They wanted to drug him, put him on a cramp ton of drugs and his mom said no, and then they put him into a specialized Gate Program school. So if you rebel, then they essentially turned your life to cramp they did.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been told now. I had a woman tell me she was in the Gate Program and she said that she came home one day after school completely traumatized, but she couldn't tell her mom what she was traumatized bot. She didn't know, but her mom thought that she had been sexually traumatized. She was like twelve years old, And I kept her out of school for two weeks and then started attending school with her because she was too terrorized to go back to school. She did not want to go back, and eventually she did go back and the trauma subsided. But you got to wonder what happened to her, right, I mean if we.
Speaker 2: Know that.
Speaker 1: Trauma can make you more psychic, and we do know that, now, would they have the moral fiber to not do that?
Speaker 2: I don't think shot, I don't think any of these people are moral. They don't care at all. They just want to They want to work on and do what's best for them so that they.
Speaker 1: Can get to their bottom line.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's really what it is. And they don't care how many people that they hurt in the process, and that's inevitable. I mean if you just look back at the last fifty to sixty years, I mean you can see that that it's all right in front of her face, is that these people do not care about us and who they who they harm, and who they hurt and who they traumatized. Now we just have a traumatization on mass scales, and now they just do it to everybody all at the exact same time instead of you know, an individual type process. But yes, trauma does tend to unlock these abilities. I mean we kind of, you know, postulated that in our film before this, which was a clockwork Shining in Cubric's Odyssey three, where we essentially the doctor within the movie, the Shining is telling Wendy in the apartment that you know this has to do with him being injured and him being traumatized, that he's started having these psychic visions. They've known this for a really long time. And Ravens Craig started by doctor Hugh and Cameron in Canada. That was his process, right, you drug them, you traumatize them, you psychically drive them. Then well he did this thing before the psychic driving called deep patterning, which was a part of the traumatization in there, and then you psychically drive them, so then you can implant thoughts and ideas and beliefs directly into their head and make them believe something that may or may not have happened, or make them not believe something that did happen. It works both ways. And that's what it seems like that is going on within these gay programs, right. They're forced to be taking a strange substance, the pink drink that everyone talks about. To me, that seems like it's some kind of drug. Now, what kind of drug we don't really know? Could be some sort of hallucinogenic drug. It could be something that gets you more relaxed, it could be a sedative whatever. And then they take them in and they give them this hearing test, and the hearing tests are essentially a biofeedback type Monroe Institute get you outside of your body type thing. And then what did we equate to getting outside of your body? Getting outside of your body is equating you to unlocking your psychic abilities. So when you lay all this stuff out and you know all this is very real, That's what the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes were to do, was to induce an out of body experiment, and that's why the CIA got so interested in the Monroe Institute. The d IA literally send army soldiers to the Monroe Institute to study under Robert Monroe to see if getting outside of your body can essentially help. And a lot of the earlier remote viewers like Ingo Swan would talk about how being outside of your body is really the most advanced form of remote viewing. So astral projection is the most advanced form of remote viewing because you're actually there.
Speaker 1: Reap what they're teaching them. They're teaching them how to go out of their body, how to astrally project, how to become a remote viewer, how to spy on your neighbors, how to spy on your corporation that you're working for, how to be in meetings that you're not invited to because you're remote viewed them. That's what they're doing. And then that's all fed back to some kind of profiling mechanism Ai've probably driven now, but before that just computer driven, and then profiles are created on not just the people that are in the program, but people that are around them, so because they're there, and then the successful ones get to be at the top of the entertainment and the politics and the corporate world. And then the ones that don't comply end up probably vetinol, addicts or something something to lower their ability. You know, there's a movie I highly recommend it. It's called The Fury. It was directed by Brian de Palma, and it's about two young people who well, the beginning of the movie, a psychic guy is walking around Chicago trying to identify people who are psychic, right, and he identifies as one woman is being psychic, and then she gets taken into a program where they give the cards all the psychic stuff goes on, and it's a precursor to all of this. It must have been made by somebody in the CIA or something, because I don't know how that movie got everything so right, But it was even back then, in nineteen seventy eight, there were special schools that were taken in psychic kids by the government. The government was doing it. Sean Cassabetti's is the government agent in the movie who's running the program looking for psychic kids. And so this has been around only time. That movie is almost fifty years old, and so it's not something that is new, but it is something that has not been talked about in a way that is real, because that movie is a fiction. So now we know that they have had these programs, and then raises the question like, are all our leaders in all these fields? Are they all the direct results of the Gate program? I mean, I think the answer is yeah.
Speaker 2: I think so too. And it seems like that they just put out a bunch of front people, Like the military will develop a technology, then they'll give that technology to the public. But the only way to give it to the BLAKE is to create a front person for the public facing version of the military. Project. So then they make it look like that the public front facing person that developed this all this stuff is the one that created it, when they really weren't. They were just given They were just given the technology and was like, here, we want to bring this out to the public. We don't know how to bring this out to the public because this is a military created operation. Here, we'll give this to you. You go out and say that you created this whole thing. And then I mean, I one percent believe that with Mark Zuckerberg, A one percent believe the Facebook was a some sort of operation that was just given to Mark Zuckerberg. And then he's a front facing person of that company and he pretends to run it, run it when he's not really the one doing anything.
Speaker 1: He never And the real insult is that, like Zucky, he's got to give a lot of that money back to the people that gave him that technology. He's didn't get away with that for free. He doesn't get to make hundreds of billions of dollars. That's how it works. I have a friend whose dad was in the Navy for like twenty five years. He retired, but when he retired, he started inventing. He wasn't an engineer or anything, but somehow he started inventing all this navigational equipment for the Navy and for private people that have ships and everything. And he's literally made like, within five years of retiring from the Navy, he was a billionaire. And I knew his daughter. She used to tell me I'm going to make a one hundred million dollars when my dad dies, and I was like, wow, I'm going to follow this one. So I kept following it, and then finally her dad died, and about a year later I saw her after her dad died and I said, so, how much money did you get? And she didn't and really sour look on her face. I said, wait a minute, did you get your one hundred million dollars that you were going to get from your dad's great inventions? And she looks at he goes, well, oh, I got a couple hundred thousand so far.
Speaker 2: I'm like what.
Speaker 1: And still to this day, ten years since he died, she's only gotten like under a million dollars, right, and all of his money's gone, It's gone. I asked her where is all the money? She said, she told me directly, the CIA took it I'm like, oh my god, and I said, you're probably right. They probably did, and but they take it back. I think that I don't want to cast dis versions on Steve Jobs. He's a brilliant guy. But I think the iPad actually is actually that. I think the MAC is actually that. I think the MAC and the iPad were invented for the secret space program, some kind of military operation, and then they finally so, oh, let's put it out. We'll make a whole bunch of money Steve Jobs and kick back millions back to us. And I think that's how it works. I don't know how much Steve Jobs actually had in his bank account when he died. You know, he might have been one of them too, by the way, he might have been a gate a gator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way that it seems like it's shaping up. And even with the Hemi Sinh technology and the Gateway tapes in the Monroe Institute, it almost seems like the Robert Monroe didn't really invent it, that he was given the technology.
Speaker 1: We know the institute was cia frant We built that for years, so I mean, we know it. It's not a secret. We looked at the board members like fifteen years ago, and they were all CIA, all of them. So he Monroe's always been kind of a compromised institute, I think.
Speaker 2: But I don't have anything bad to say about him. I literally watched so much of his interviews just to get the clips for the documentary, and he seemed like he was a very genuine person that was really interested in a lot of this stuff. So I'm not trying to be disparaging toward the Monroe Institute, but it does seem like that Andrija Puharag had a hand in a lot of those documents, and he might have been the one that kind of pushed Monroe in this direction to then, you know, bring this technology to the public. There's a lot of different ways that you can because when you think about it, they're taking kids in there essentially drugging them. Again, we don't know with what exact drugs, but it's a strange substance. Every child that remembers taking this sort of drink. Sometimes it's different colors. Sometimes it's an orange drink, sometimes it's a pink drink. Sometimes it's different. But they're all told that the substance and the reason that they're taking it is for a different reason. Some people were told that it was vitamins. Other people were told that it was like a liquid vaccine. Other people were told that it was asthma medication. But regardless, they were told to take it. So when you think of they're drugging these these kids, a lot of people remember like three D glasses, having to put on a set of three D glasses, and that would be to try and induce and bring out these psychic abilities and get you outside of your body faster, because think about it, if you're drugged and then you have these headphones on your head that induce them out of body experience, the best way to do that on top of the drugs would be to put some three D type of glasses on the kind of blurry your vision and make doubles of everything. They remember the flash cards, and you can essentially do this with taking a set of ping pong balls, well just one ping pong ball, and cutting the ping pong ball in half and then taping them to your eyelids and then taking a bright red light and shining it on your face. And people that have done this for a long period of time experience visions, they see things, they tend to hallucinate. So then if you couple that on with taking some sort of hallucinogenic drug, you're really going to You're really going to be in there, you know. And that experiment is very real. It's called the Handsfeld experiment. Dean Raiding that was just on. Joe Rogan talked about this and how children are tend to be more psychic, and even in the documents that we show in the movie A Psychic Agent, the Gate program says that children are more psychic than adults. They tend to no more, they tend to be more open to the psychic phenomena and it can predict things better than adults do or even teenagers do.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's true. I was definitely more psychic when I was a little kid than I am now. Actually was actually scaring me. I know something was going to happen before it happened, and I'd be warning my dad to watch out while we're driving. All of a sudden we see a semi crash, right, and but it did afterrophee a little bit. As I age, although lately it seems like my ability is increasing. I'm not sure what's going on here. I've been told by a bunch of people that it's everybody. He's getting more psychic right now. So I don't know if that's true. I can definitely admit that I am. I'm having incredible experiences and sometimes I just don't understand how I'm doing it. But so, where do you think we are now with all this?
Speaker 2: You know, I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard a guy he was in the Gate program, I think it was on YouTube, and he told me, or he told the audience that the whole purpose of the of the program was to get in communication with non human intelligence. Did you hear anything like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of the goal of the Monroe Institute technology was to get outside of your body and talk with non human entities. I mean, Robert Monroe talked about doing all the time.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: He would literally every time that he would get outside of his body, and then he would take that information that the entity gave him, This non human promorphic entity would tell him all this stuff, and then he would come back and he would write it down. And that's how he wrote a lot of his books. These entities were just giving him information. I mean, it's really fat. I sat down and I listened to an eight hour presentation of Robert Monroe talking about all this stuff and it's actually really incredible, and he's talking about you know, reincarnation and essentially, you know, becoming, giving a version of God yourself and creating your own reality and your own planning. And he said that he went back home and then whenever he that's all that he wanted to do is like go back home. And we've had this long, long instance of us thinking that we don't belong here and that this place is in our home and that was basically his goal. And he talks about this in a lot of his interviews. He's like, I just want to go back home, and that's what he would talk with these entities about, like how do I get back home? And finally he got back home to where he was from, and he realized that everything was just being played on a loop. You know. Yes, it was beautiful and it was majestic, and he was essentially laying on a cloud and beautiful music was playing and these beautiful entities were all around him playing music twenty four to seven. He was like, Wow, this is great. But he said after being there for a few hours, he was like, is this all that it is? It's just this on a freaking loop over and over.
Speaker 1: That's what caused you to reincarnate.
Speaker 2: Because there's nothing else out there.
Speaker 1: It's just boring. I mean, you know, it's like so it's what it really is is there's two plasma clouds right out of the L five region, right outside the Earth or each they're called the Kordleski clouds. There are ten times bigger than the planet Earth. There's two of them and they're right next to each other. And I don't think that there's any planets anywhere that we've seen that have there's no planets that we've seen that have any plasma clouds around him, and so I think that's really where he goes and where people go in the afterlife and where they go with astral travel. And there's like planes of existence, just like Monroe says, right, there's a lower planes and higher plane, and each plane has got like a different arc texture, different music, different activity. And the lower ones are the loopy ones. The lower planes or where you're just looping. So the higher planes you're not looping as much. But the reason that you're looping in the lower planes. He didn't die, I got to say when he did this. He was just asked for projecting. So, but if you die and you're caught in the lower planes, it's because you didn't learn the right lessons that you were supposed to learn in your hair, and so they loop you so that you learn your lessons. If you do learn most of the lessons that you're supposed to learn here, then you get to go to the upper planes. The whole goal, of course, is to not go at all. It's a break free of reincarnation and the cycle of it, which is extremely difficult. It takes a lot of spiritual discipline and meditation. But that's the other thing I've been thinking about since I watched the film again the other day, is what is the spiritual ramifications of the Gate Program? You know, how how does this affect these kids' future spirituality? I mean, I've known the rejects, the ones that rejected the whole thing, and they're very spiritual people. Uh, but I don't know, you know the ones that got through that were, you know, with it, that wanted to do it. Charlie Kirk was in it, and he was a very spiritual person. So maybe it does create spiritual people, but you think it would also create spiritual wrecks, and it's just people that are just racked.
Speaker 2: Ye are the people that don't know what it is that they're supposed to be doing with their life there and like a really weird state Whi's then you know, brings them to this, uh, this this downfall of their life. They get involved in miscellaneous activity things that is not good for them spiritually. And I think that that's a really good question. I mean, we would have to do some kind of but I'm willing to bet if you were to do like a poll, because the issue is here, Jay, is that the people that actually made it through the program, that are in a not even that. It doesn't even have to be a high position of power. It doesn't even have to be the leader of a giant Cortney could literally be your freaking mailman. I think we might have a grandios idea of what might be actually going on here when it can be as simple as just a post office worker.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It can literally be that simple. The post office worker could be a government agent from the gate pro You just never know, right, Yeah, That's been the plan from the entire is to infiltrate into every aspect of reality. And the thing is is these people don't know what it is that they are either. And that's the problem with the people that made it through that are in the high up versions of this. They don't really care about any of this, right, They don't care about what they went through as because they're successful in their life and they have money and they've kind of been pushed in this direction. And that's what Charlie Kirk was starting to figure out towards the end, You're starting to figure out that, holy shit, what is actually going on here? Is my entire life been pre programmed for me? Have I been pre programmed and destined for this by and selected to do this? And that's one what I believe was going on with him there toward the end, he was realizing that his entire life was pre arranged and essentially predetermined for him by a group of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was on Jesse Venture's Conspiracy Theory show in two thousand and nine. He flew me out to Denver because we did a tour of Denver Airport. I gave him a tour of Denver Airport. It was it was really fun and at one point I think we were at lunch, and he said that when he got elected to be governor of Minnesota, he only won with thirty five percent, but there was two other candidates, so they split it. He barely won. It was his first day in office as governor. He had a street up on the table and he smoking a cigar, probably had a brand with him, thinking even on the top of the world, and I'm a governor man. And all of a sudden, this little dwie Bok, little short guy, he says, Governor, you're wanted in a meeting down in the basement. He's like what, So he follows the guy that go down into the basement. This is what Jesse told them, And he goes down. There's this big room with this big, huge oval table. There's like forty people around this table. And he's like, look, He's like, what the hell's going on? And the little tweevy guy goes, uh, well, Jesse, this is the local CIA for Minneapolis and Saint Paul. And he's like, well, that can't be because the CIA is charters. They can't do anything domestically. The whole table broke out laughing, and he said there were post office workers and nuns, ups, drivers, they'd be really important to have, by the way, he said everyone he said none, He said, what was a nun You couldn't believe it? And they sat down at the head of it, and each one interrogated him for eight hours, and he was told by each one of the people what you're going to do over the next four years, and what you're not going to do over the next four years, and if you get out of line, well, you know, we want your kids to go to college. So you know, he says, like what and he said, told me that. He said, within twenty minutes of sitting down in that chair and having those people talk to me like that, I said, I am never running for office again. And he never did, so I know you're right, and that's you know, he learned a lot, and he learned that everywhere he went, and they wanted him to know that too, by the way. That's why they did it.
Speaker 2: Exactly. And then when you start to try and break away from that, I mean we see a lot of instance with that with you know, with Charlie Kirk, and they'll essentially try and completely take away your funding, take away your career character. Assassin h you make you look like that you're not an accurate trying to ruin your credibility and essentially destroy you to try and then but now the version of that is just to hire a bunch of bots. They'll just get a bunch of bots online to get on there and talk shit and attack you for absolutely no reason. That's the new version of what they were doing before.
Speaker 1: They're doing that on X right now with canvae Oh, and she's just getting absolutely slammed by people have never heard that before, so they seem to have a voice. It gets heard. But you remember the remember the journalist who crashed into the palm tree in La doing one hundred and twenty mi an hour about ten years ago. He was on top of some really important subject and he called up I think his girlfriend said I've got it. I got to do this interview and then I've got the story of the century. And then like five minutes later, it's like they took control of his car right and they just slammed it into a tree. And it was an expensive car too, I think it was a Lamborghini. And so that's what they can do to you if you get out of line, and they want you to know that they can do that. To you. So, you know, you did really brave work here with this film. I just really appreciate the effort that you made, and I think it's going to do really well, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if you look at the that's the same type of story with the Danny Castlero murders as well. I mean, you know, he was on top of a story called it the Web, the Web of the Octopus or the you know, the Giant Octopus that involved this black Budgets CIA operation that was running off of Indian reservations that essentially started all this casino stuff that was in the human trafficking, guns, trafficking, money laundering that was responsible for all these different people. And then he ends up dead and he was going to do a final interview with the person that was going to put all this stuff together with him for him in West Virginia, and then he ends up dead. You know a lot of these people that they just died really weird and strange circumstances that make absolutely no sense, and they end up getting taken out in some kind of way because they've known too much or they were onto something, and then they just they just get wiped off of the board because that's the easiest way to really do it, and then you make them look like, oh, well, they hated their life, they were depressed, they were a drug addict. I mean, how many people have we seen that have just overdosed on drugs unexplainably, that did not have a prior history or have any kind of drug use issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really true. The guy who wrote back in two thousand. Yeah, back in two thousand, a guy wrote a book called Fortunate Son, a biography of George W. Bush, and it was a nasty, nasty book. About three weeks after he got published, he committed suicide. Over and over again. You follow these stories and they like to do suicides, and you know, because that's what you would do after you got your book published, after you worked really hard to publish and write a book, and that you kill yourself after he got published, because now you're going to reap the rewards of all your hard work. So that's when you would take your life. So they're you know, that's what they do. And I guess what we should do is it's just on our guard for what's going on in this world right now. It's not good. So writer I really appreciate you making this movie. I am the executive producer, folks, you know, and I'm also in it. I really like the movie. I really think it's revolutionary. I love your filmmaking style, and wow, you got any ideas what you're gonna do next?
Speaker 2: Oh, I would love to do something on Charlie Kirk and the investigation around Charlie Kirk is It's just it gets so so ridiculously deep, and things are changing on it every single day. We're finding out new information, and I would really like to put together a comprehensive timeline of events, which is really a big undertaking. I mean, I thought that this movie was a big undertaking. I mean every movie kind of gets that I do, gets more difficult to put together and keep track of and try and make all the pieces fit. But that's one of the things that I love most about making a movie is is the editing process and watching the entire thing come together, because you get to see it come together right before your very eyes, and you get those chills when you're watching it and you're like, oh, yeah, this is then I'm gonna put this here. Then I'm gonna put that there. But it just takes a lot of time and effort and watching everything over and over and over again and knowing exactly what you have and being able to inter exchange those clips to try and make the whole thing makes sense and which is one of my favorite parts of filmmaking. And there's a lot of things within the movie that you're gonna have to remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, your film has to be watched three times.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, yeah, you gotta watch it a lot. And there's things that that are really important because I'm just not one of these people that like to repeat things twenty times. That's what I do not like about movies. I don't like all the exposition and over explaining in every single scene. Right, So you really have to sit down and pay attention and remember and connect a lot of the dots on your own and put them together on your own. Because everything is there, it all makes sense. You just have to kind of put it together yourself. And that's the best type of filmmaking that I really love is when not everything is given to you. I mean it's given to you, but it's not given to you all in one amazing You're not reminded of it every ten minutes, right, You don't have an exposition and re explaining the thing that you just explained.
Speaker 1: It's called respect for the intelligence of the viewer. Right. People that repeat repeat, well, they're thinking that you're a big dummy and they have to repeat it all the time. You don't do that, and I would I actually wouldn't like the film because I hate films that do that. But your film doesn't do that. It's a it's a novel moment. Every minute for the whole entire time that you're watching it, you're learning something constantly. Your visuals are great, your music is great, the guests are great. So I read it. It's a good film. Speaking of film, I've got good news that I'm making. The Invisible Universe will be out probably within six weeks. They're making it into two ninety minute films, no longer making it into a series. I heard that that was just the death to your film if you do that. So I'm not doing that. But we are putting out two ninety minute films. It should be both out before the end of the year. And then, folks, I'm going to have my entire filmography up on Amazon and I'm going to own it for the first time since I sold it off to Gaia. I'm getting it all back from Guya, so I'll have Cubic's Odyssey one, two, and three. You can watch all three together for the first time. And arn't mind with Alex Gray healing the lum in his Body, Infinity, The Ultimate Trip, my film with Greg Braden. They're all coming out and they're going to come out under Cute Brick Productions, So I'm really happy about that one. And because I'm sure that Guya has made millions of dollars off my films anyway.
Speaker 2: They've had him for a long time. How long have they had him for the.
Speaker 1: Fourteen years yep ensince January fourteen years they had so it's probably triple maybe three or four million.
Speaker 2: I might know.
Speaker 1: They were always world My films were always in the top like one hundred, right, all of my films were always in the top hundred A guy at because I was ahead of acquisition, so I get to see the list every year. I said, oh, yeah, yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Film from I made ten years ago. It was still off pacing everything you sell it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, that's a great thing about documentaries. If you don't make them time related, like you don't, then they're they're timeless, so you can watch it ten years from now and get the same thing out of it. So that's what's so great about it. Anyway, writer, your film is up on Amazon and YouTube and probably soon will be on to me and Apple TV, we hope. But nothing is really gonna happen until you got it up, and you just got it up today, so you can't really expect anyone to see it until it's up. Now they'll take it. So it's really good and I congratulate you on a job well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much today. Really appreciate it. And uh, check the link in the description watch my movie. Jay is in it. Walter Bosley is also in a Katie Page is in it. Verified Army Intelligence, the IA remote viewers are in it. Limb Buchannon, Angela Ford, the director and operations manager of the Storegate unit himself Dell Graph. He's the one that coined the term stargate for the remote viewing unit. Please give it a watch, give it a listen, and uh, you know, carve out that time of your day and sit down for around two hours and uh, and I think that you're really going to enjoy it. And I think that you're really going to learn something and leave a review and a rating on Amazon Prime after you've watched it, and and be honest about it. I'm always about good and honest feedback. If it's you know, conducive to you know what we're doing. So thank you guys very much, really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Any money out theres and wants to find his Charlie Kirk movie, contact me in the comments and I will definitely get in contact with you. We could use any help we can because we want to get Writer's career going even faster. And I put the trailer up on Reality Check. So go up there and watch the trailer for the film. And thanks Writer, Thanks Jane, appreciate you. Segment three this evening is titled The Children and the CIA. Tonight we'll learn of the agency's interest in children. Part of the gate program where I was pulled out of the room by a guy in a suit.
Speaker 2: I went in and did like the different tones in the leftier tones and the right ear different, you know, raising your hand in.
Speaker 1: The weird things they had kids do is the strange liquid, that weird.
Speaker 2: Pink drink, that pink drink that you're always shoving down.
Speaker 1: So to really understand what I'm talking about, you have to go back to nineteen fifty eight. It's a spotneck.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty eight marked the first time government became involved with public school. With this new policy came identifying gifted and talented children.
Speaker 1: Who's gifted, who's talented, and taking them out and giving them different education. What that different education is cuts back to the Monroe Institute. You should be hearing my voice in your.
Speaker 2: Right ear until I heard those Gateway tapes and I was like, WHOA, this is very very similar.
Speaker 1: Whose gate programs are grooming people to take roles in society? Entertainers, corporate owners, Politicians.
Speaker 2: Discussed the fact that Charlie was indeed a gifted child who went to a literal children's at school for the gifted. But they're looking at you long before that.
Speaker 1: They are looking at you from childhood.
Speaker 2: The Thuds have a record file on every single child from preschool to your career.
Speaker 1: Your Laxation program by Thomas H. Bodinski, PhD. Here they are, Could they and would they have just advanced to making.
Speaker 2: Psychics like testing for esp abilities.
Speaker 1: You could go to scary places with that.
Speaker 2: Do you know anybody else that has these days.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know anybody else in the program.
Speaker 2: You know, they have a front for a front for a front, So what are they covering up?
Speaker 1: Could have been.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you're not crazy. The government really was doing psychic testing on children, and I am going to prove it.
Speaker 1: H you're finally starting out. Remember you should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice. In your right ear the Gate program m.