Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt and tonight I am joined by a very special guest. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming to the show, the lovely Brandy Johnson. Brandy, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Let me run through your plugs here real quick. So on Twitter, I need you to follow her at Jessa cove one, j E s s a c o ve e one. Go to her many VIDs you can download. I normally push the only fans here, but so many people don't use many VIDs like they could. It is such a great resource. You can buy individual videos. You can sign up for the membership. Check her out Brandy Johnson X and check out our website Brandy Johnson xxx dot com. Links to everything in the episode description as they always are. So if you're listening to this, if you're watching this and you really enjoy what you're seeing, make sure bare minimum you at.
Speaker 3: Least follow on Twitter. Okay, Brandy, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you Ian for having me.
Speaker 1: I think you have one of the most fun twitters I've been around. When it comes to like looking up newer girls and seeing who might be coming up in the industry who might not be. Can I ask you right off the bat, how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? What was your first step where you're like, we're doing this, We're going to cross that line, which is not a bad line. It sounds bad when I say it like that, but we're going to cross that line. Not vanilla anymore. Now, well, now we're going chocolate. Let me ask you what was your entrance into that world.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's kind of a long story, but short version of it. I came from a very sheltered, small town background. I got married at eighteen. First time I ever had sex was on my wedding night at eighteen, So didn't so, like you said earlier, very vanilla, and that's all I really knew. And I didn't really question anything all too much anyways, And so I didn't really watch porn, so I wasn't really into that whole thing anyways. I just knew what I knew, which was missionary vanilla, and that's only Yeah. I got a divorce and then started dating for the first time and having sex with somebody other than my husband the first time, and really just experiencing sex as the physical aspect of enjoyment and pleasure and not correlating it with this person for the rest of my life, you know, the boundaries of fat And so I started dating and I met my husband who I'm married to now, my current husband, and just like any like new relationship, we're talking about, you know, past experiences, what are we into, what are we not into? And open marriage and open relationships were brought up, and so we were dabbling into that a little bit and I was like, my interest was piqued because it's something that was so foreign to me. And so let's see. So we were dating and we when we got married, we went to Kellyente in Tampa, which is an adult resort.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, well what did it used to be in the night or not? Not that one? But wasn't hedonism one of those resorts that's like down there and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: First Remember I said, I'm super sheltered. I don't know any background.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so you down to this resort, right.
Speaker 2: I went to this resort where it's it's adult. You can play around, you can watch you can fuck, you can all that. And so for our wedding night, that is where we went. And so I wasn't the joke, but the thing was who wants to fuck a bride on her wedding night? And then of course that opened the door to a lot of people and whatnot. And so again, like I said, long story short, we did that and it was super exciting. It opened my eyes to so many things to be able to have that with my husband and then be able to know that I can enjoy sex with this person, this person, this person and it'd be okay and it being very exciting and pleasurable. So we've made our own videos and like watched ourselves right and so like an offhand and comment, my husband was like, you would do really well and portant, and I was like, you know, coming from my background and everything, I was like, this is this is a lot. What's happen marry now? And so and with like my experience of it being so sheltered and whatnot, and so let's see, well.
Speaker 3: Let me let me let me ask you real quick what were you just was were you just.
Speaker 1: Brought along and you realized how much you liked it? Or were you just not angry. I always say hate saying angry. But were you so frustrated in what your first marriage was that you were just kind of open to any You were just like, let's try what I had before stunk. Let's try something new and different, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I would say it was definitely a little bit of all of that. It wasn't like a rebellion thing. I wasn't married anymore, so I could do what I want with whoever I want and it be okay with that was still something I was having to learn too, And so I wasn't so much out of anger thing or a dominance thing. Was more of an independence finding myself and really liking what I was feeling and experience and sing and then yeah, so yeah we did that. So I guess that we wade our own videos, and we really enjoyed watching that. And it was so new to me because I'm not used to I wasn't used to watching foreign or it's like that, So to see myself do that was a major turn on. And I really enjoyed watching myself and getting fucking that like women can walk around and be like corner all the time, Like I have my moments and that's like ing, like, that's definitely definitely one of them. And so we, uh, what did we do? We looked at a talent agency which answered one of those. I got a call back the same day and had a full on conversation. By the end of conversation, we had something scheduled and tickets booked for a relace on. So yeah, it just happened really fast. That was like my first you know, dabble into it. And it was with hotmelsuck dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I actually just interviewed another girl that had started on hotmilsfuck dot com.
Speaker 3: So that's it.
Speaker 1: That seems like it's a great way for people to get in. Your experience was good with them as well.
Speaker 2: It was very good, very good experience. Yeah. I mean, I don't have a lot to like compare it to, but I could some I have an imagination and someone and it was it was very good experience.
Speaker 3: Well you didn't go home crying, so you're.
Speaker 2: Good, right yeah, yeah, tears maybe tears.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, that's fair. I didn't even jump into some of the basics here. Let me just start with the super basics only because I was so I'm so fascinated by your story. Let me ask you the third rudius question you can ask a woman. Feel free to decline if you want. The first rudis question, obviously is are you pregnant? Second rudist question is how much you weigh? Third rudist question, can I ask you how old?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sure? Working backwards? I'm thirty eight, okay, I weigh one third?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, I apologize no, no, no, no, thirty eight.
Speaker 3: It's fine. I that's a joke. I say like like like the rude No, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: The rudest question you can ask a woman I think is like are you pregnant?
Speaker 3: And I've done that before. It's terrible. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care for girls in an obgyn office with her legs up and stern. I don't ask if you're pregnant anymore. It's not my business. When you pop the kid out, then I'll say hello to it. No, but I appreciate you being so open and willing to answer those questions.
Speaker 2: So you'll learn like, that's that's me, and.
Speaker 1: You look phenomenal for thirty eight. Let me say that. Let me ask your measurements. So on this show, we don't do the traditional measurements because I don't know what any.
Speaker 3: Of those mean if I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 1: So can I ask your height by okay? And your cups.
Speaker 3: On the lovely chest I'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? And for the foot guys out there, your feet?
Speaker 3: What size shoe do you wear?
Speaker 2: Nine and a half? Ten?
Speaker 3: Why are you? Are you?
Speaker 1: I don't know feet. I don't make judgments on people either, but I don't I don't know if that's good or bad. Like you say nine and a half, some guy's probably like, oh, if only she was an eleven. But then some guy also is probably like, ooh anything above a six?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, i'll say tanks, I think, I think, and this also beggers better in a countrier, So I do. I do have good size feet?
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful. We've already been through how you got into the adult entertainment industry. It seems like, and I hope this isn't offensive. I don't mean it to be. You're developing a niche or maybe you have a flavor that you like doing. Can you tell me what that is?
Speaker 2: Yes? What I am comfortable with and what I'm enjoying the most, and you would call it maybe a kink. I enjoy cream pies. I like having, you know, a guy come inside me. And so that's something that I lean to and I really like. One of the things I say in my videos is you know a bb or a BBC slat, you know, big black cock clut. Sure, And so I do like black Dick a lot.
Speaker 1: Now, see in today's world, it's weird because all you're admitting is you like working with black performers. There's nothing wrong with that, but there's still seemed like there was some timidness there in in Are you worried? Are we worried about being canceled?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: If anything, If I'm being honest, it's just not being used to doing interviews and it's not used to saying these things that.
Speaker 3: I totally understand.
Speaker 2: See big black Yes, Okay, So I'm saying that right, you know, learning what DKE was like not that long ago, and knowing I liked it, but not knowing so no, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, all right, I totally get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, I respect it, I understand I've done five hundred of these, you've done half of one at this point, so I totally get it. But I like I personally, and this is a news to my audience here. I do very much enjoy into racial porn. Some people some I've spoken to a lot of major mainstream porn stars. I've spoken to black porn stars. I've spoken to white ones. I've spoken to white ones who just throw They're like, I don't even like saying into racial blah blah blah. And I've spoken to black performers who were like, it's great, it's wonderful, there's nothing wrong with it. I think it's cool. I am in that camp. I think it is a beautiful, like contrast of colors and it makes a shoot better. What do you like about working with Yeah, exactly, Okay, yeah, what do you like working with BBC?
Speaker 3: What makes you queen BBC slut? Uh?
Speaker 2: I do like how it looks. I like the contrast in the color. I think I look really good taking black thick. Like I said, with the contrast of it, there's I mean, this day and age, there's nothing really taboo. But like you said, some people were like no, and some people are like yes, And so I like the fat fan just open to it and it just it looks really good. And I just feel like sometimes their dicks can hit certain spots certain ways differently. But then again, I'm still, you know, totally experience someundiment belt Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Get it, Okay, So then would it be fair or is it not fair to say? Are you a bit of a size queen? And if you need help with that terminology, I can help with that as well.
Speaker 2: I can I can assume I'd rather not so size. Why don't you tell me what that is?
Speaker 1: Just so well, like an average penis could fill you well enough, but what you actually prefer is a larger gentleman.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so larger, bigger, whatnot do it? It's more of the shock value, right, And I like that all listen to competitives is competitiveness in me. It's also the pleasureness in me. It does feel good and I like pushing my boundaries of what I can take and I think that's hot.
Speaker 3: But I would agree with you.
Speaker 1: And you can see all of these videos don't forget on many VIDs at Brandy Johnson X. Make sure you go to our website Brandy Johnson x x X dot com and on Twitter, Jessic cove j E s s A c o ve e one links to everything in the episode description Brandy, Okay, so you yes, have you reached a point though where you've gone? You said you like testing your boundaries. Have you gotten to a point where you go, oh, I may be outside my boundaries slightly on this one. Have you worked with any performers that maybe got to the edge of that cliff and tiptoed closer off?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've gotten to that line, and like with you know, timid and like held off, I've enjoyed everything so far. So I think that means like I want to explore more, I haven't gotten to a size, or like I won't go any bigger than this. Sure, So yeah, I'm definitely into trying and saying like one I'm capable of and what it feels like.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, makes sense. You are more of a cream pie person. You said that is your kink, fat, whatever you want to call. It's your preference. Let's just say that that is your preference. Do you have any other issues with Do you hate or enjoy facials?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I'm not a big fan of facials, So that's not something that I would want to ask to do or to do. No, I don't like facial.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Does that okay? I always try and figure out the rankings. So does that mean swallowing is on the table or even bringing it up gets you kicked out of the room?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I swallow?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay as well, I just don't like the facial and I don't like the violent facebucking, so I won't I won't do the face bucking or anything semi like super aggressive in that way or major aggressive.
Speaker 1: So I've talked about aggressive with other performers before, and there's always that line between rough and violent? Right, do you like it playing in that rough field at all?
Speaker 3: Or no? Is that not necessarily for you?
Speaker 2: I can do a little rough, but like I said, it's it's so hard to say because is it depends on the size of you know that cop right then or just you know or you know how I'm feeling or whatnot? And so violent? No, what do you say rough?
Speaker 3: Rough?
Speaker 2: Rough? I'll take a little rough, like I'll do a spanking and stuff like that, and then like maybe just I mean hand on the throat, but anything else gonna leave any sort of mark or welt or anything that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, get it, get it, I totally get it. Are you and the women at all?
Speaker 2: I would say yes, yes I am. I've never because I said, with my background and whatnot, I've never been like by in the sense of that. But I like to do what feels good, and if it feels good in the moment or with that person, I'm up for it. So I would say yes, I'm into women.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let me ask you what is your favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: My favorite sexual iss is on top, and then I really like reverse cowgirl, so that when I'm like that and I'm being penetrated uh that way super not hard, but like quickly and whatnot. I sometimes I can squirt that way and so obviously that feels amazing and it looks and sounds amazing, and so that one's probably my favorite favorite one. I really like the dog.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I was going to ask. What is your least favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: Then least favorite like position? Body wise, I don't. I haven't really found one where I'm just like, no, absolutely not, except for like the wholt facebooking, So I'm not like, uh, pilate is like super major flexible. So I'm into like experimenting with different positions and whatnot. But as long as it's not like a brick and the legs or nothing.
Speaker 1: I I you know, it's always been a trope ever since I was a kid.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh my god, she's so flexible.
Speaker 1: Oh you know a girl putting her legs behind her head and then you fucking her?
Speaker 3: What that's cool a couple of times, right, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: For a certain period, Like it's it's difficult because like being in that position for so long. Yeah, I won't really walk the next day. And it's not just because my pussy feels so amazing from the fucking edges. Got it's like hamstrings and glutes. But yeah, no, I haven't found position I ever liked it.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. Do you shoot all of your own content? Do you do collaborations with other OnlyFans people or is it is it all you right now?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a collaboration, it's death. So we've made our own. I'm definitely looking into making content and having that on my places and expanding you know, figure as well in stream.
Speaker 1: Sure, So do you want to actually then deal with or maybe maybe the husband as well, the behind the camera, the editing, Like do you want that to be your gig basically or would you rather show up on set and do your thing and then when the only fans, collaborator or whoever it is sends you over the video, you're good to go.
Speaker 2: I definitely want to show up. I really like that part, like the non hassle part of that when it comes to like making the videos and editing and whatnot. My husband's amazing at that, and so me, I'm not. I would rather show up and whatnot. I mean, we make your own and we're fine with make your own content.
Speaker 1: But sure, I was I was going to say, and I asked this question everyone. When you initially got into this business, and it sounds like you're starting to to really ramp it up, did you realize there was so much bullshit admin work associated with being in porn.
Speaker 3: Hey you're a big famous porn star.
Speaker 1: Now now you have ten hours of paperwork to go do right and social media and all that bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had absolutely no idea, none whatsoever. I like you said, like, there's some social medias that I don't even have, and so this is all very much a big learning curve, especially in the adult industry.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure, Sure there's I mean there's roads to success on all this stuff. You just have to stick to it pretty much. And like I said, you're very professional.
Speaker 3: You're gorgeous. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I were to tell you right now, we're going to put it together for you. I want to put together a shoot for you. Walk me through what you want in that shoot. How many guys do you want in that shoot? Any girls in there?
Speaker 3: Give me? Let's start with that. Let's go question by question.
Speaker 1: How many people are in this shoot along with you?
Speaker 2: With what I've done before and what I'm looking at doing, like you just said, like if you were to do one, my next thing that I want to do is a gang bang, So a respectful gang bang, nothing like violent or anything like that, but just I want to have a rooming pool of guys and be able to like go to each one and fox them. And then it's a it's a you know, I sing or a cream on the cake on the top if they're cream fies and whatnot. And so I would say that was that's definitely like, you know, that's definitely it.
Speaker 3: Right up there? Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, and then I always ask this question, what qualifies to you number wise as a gang bang?
Speaker 3: How many guys?
Speaker 2: I don't even know there's a technical number, but for me, I would say, how we six?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that's fair. I think that's fair. I've heard five.
Speaker 1: One girl said three. I said no, no, no, no, no, no no no. That's just a fun night with the baseball team. Okay, So you shot some mainstream stuff, you shot hot milks, fuck right? Do you like being on those professional sets?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Did it make you anxious at all? I mean, I know it was your first shoot and this and that, but I mean did you enjoy what went on there? And is that something you want to pursue more more mainstream shoots, more big websites, or are you trying to stay more homegrown type of stuff.
Speaker 2: I definitely enjoyed the mainstream. I was comfortable, just because I am uncomfortable, like in my body and being nicked. And there was obviously some nerves because it was my first professional shoot. But with how professional that company is and the communication in the room before, in the room during the shoot, after the shoot, it was just a great experience, and so if every mainstream one is like that, oh my god, sign sure. So I had a great experience, and so definitely mainstream doing and doing our own is is work, but it's you know, I can get certain videos that way, then I might not be able to do mainstream. So I'm very much oking to that too, totally.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it, And the mainstream stuff is always a good advertisement for your other stuff. I see Brandy Johnson up there at the top of Team Skied or Brassers or whatever it is, and I go, well, I got to know if she has.
Speaker 3: The many VIDs or all whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You know, I have a recommendation for you then of a website and you can apply to it and whatever. I don't know these people directly, but it kind of I narrowed in and used my porn index to figure out what would be a good site for you. And it's kind of a blunt title, so you'll know exactly what it is right off the bat. I would recommend you apply because I think you'd be excellent on it. Uh to gang Bang Creampie dot com.
Speaker 4: That is definitely one that I heard of, Noah, and I would love to apply to because I like, I like the rawness of it and then the unscripted and it's not really like that's a storyline into it.
Speaker 3: Let's just WoT you really.
Speaker 1: You summed it up perfectly and why I like it too because it's high quality cameras and lighting, but not the highest.
Speaker 3: It's not totally polished.
Speaker 1: It looks like guys who set up cameras and wanted to shoot a girl getting fucked. So I definitely think you should apply to that, just saying I think it would be good for you. So so coming coming into all of this a little bit sheltered, can I ask you what was the ramp up?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Were are you just just to go where you're just like, I'll just try whatever it is and jump in. I don't worry about anxiety or whatever. Or were you the first time you were with like another guy. I understand you know it's a different marriage than your first marriage, but the first time you were with another guy, did you feel any kind of like anxiety or nerves or like I don't know if I should be doing this.
Speaker 2: I mean a little bit at first, like after the divorce because of like my background and whatnot. So it definitely has been like a verdant thing, and like my husband has been amazing with me for that because it's I'm it's for me. I feel like that's how it should be and I just absolutely had no idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: Can I ask this if this is too personal, let me know you haven't performed with it necessarily. But in your open relationship or lifestyle relationship, are women ever in that or is it strictly husband you other men?
Speaker 2: No, like where I'm fine with having women come in and if it feels good and it sounds good and we're comfortable, like the trust and whatnot, is there? So yeah, collaboration for all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely cool. Okay, all right, Um, I mean you blazed through a lot of this. Uh, I'm just I'm like trying to figure out what. So how about this? What is a kink or a fetish you get? Aside from we spoke about gang bang? What is something maybe out there and it doesn't have to be bonded. It doesn't have to. When I say kink or fetish, I don't necessarily mean that just a genre, a niche. What is something that you desperately want to try you want to jump into and be like, yes, I would take that scene right away, do it, go ahead and make it other than gang bang because we are talked about that.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I don't have any like major, like crazy fetishes because I don't like the extremes. I think somewhat bondage, not major bondage or just a little bit but a little bit of that. Like I said, it's not even that big of a deal, but but that being more of the submissive type. So I feel like when we talk about like a submissive person an I adonic person, we think like the trojan and just like you know, the major things. And I wouldn't mind being thrown around gently by a big man that can man handle me and grab me this way and put me this one for me that way. I'm this way.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that's not much about fetish, but you know that's something that I would really really.
Speaker 3: No, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: So how about something within the realm of porn. I'll tell you why I used to start this question. I used to call it sac shit animals.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 1: I would say, what is a kinker fetish? You just have no interest in jumping into and then I would inevitably get a performer saying to me like, well I wouldn't fuck a dogg and be like, yeah, no, I know, I understand those are off the table. So let's take all the gross, all the disgusting, all the illegal stuff. Let's just take all that off the table. What is something that's like within the realm of porn that you just have no interest in diving into.
Speaker 3: Like if someone was like, hey, we'd like you to do the scene, you would.
Speaker 1: Go, no, that's not it. And again, let's take bondage and violent stuff off the table.
Speaker 2: With that off the table, I would I would say the face fucking like I just I just wouldn't, you know, like we know, price or length of whatever, just wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Totally get it, Okay, But you also don't like facials.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't want six ten guys putting a face mask on me, So I can't see.
Speaker 3: All right, That's what I was going to ask.
Speaker 2: I can. I don't mind if someone does come on me, you know, if they're like aiming for my face and being like, you know, gross about it, you know, and not hot sex, I don't I don't mind being come done. I just really enjoy having to come inside me. But yes, I don't mind swalling. I don't mind having come on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: What do you like so much about the cream piets though? Is because I'll be honest with you, I know this is going to come as a shock. I've never had one personally, so no myself. I mean, I've never had one done to me. Yeah, so I don't know what that feels like. What does it feel like when some large dick gentleman is finishing inside you.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit like I won, Like I did that, you know, like I can kind of hear trumpets and you know, and him, you know, in enjoying himself, but just knowing that I just pleasured both of us so much that I made him come and then I have the proof of it. So you know, later on that day, I could be walking down the street and I can feel this come inside me. You know, That's that's a major turn on for me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, I got I got nothing else. Let me ask you, what is the goal with this? Is it just and don't give me any personal information?
Speaker 3: Uh? Do you still have a day job?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So let me ask, is the goal of this to eventually replace that day job? Is it just to have fun? Do you want to be a superstar that win's a bunch of avins? Do you have any idea what the long term goal is on this yet.
Speaker 2: Major long term? I can see it going for some time, because as soon as I stopped being excited, as soon as I feel like, Okay, I've done it or I'm not turned on anymore, then you know, but I still have so much that I need to experience and I need to dabble into. And so I think it's just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Honestly, ladies and gentlemen, My guest tonight, Brandy Johnson. You can find her on Twitter at Jessa cove one, j E s s a c o ve e one at Brandy Johnson xxx dot com. And most importantly, I like to send people where the money's made. Head on over to many VIDs. Check her out Brandy Johnson X links to everything in the episode description, buy a video, sign up for the monthly plan, whatever it is. Just throw money at these folks, especially if you enjoy their interview bare minimum. Follow him on Twitter. Brandy, thank you so much for coming on with Midnight.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for having me, and definitely come on so I can make more content than you guys can watch for.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next week, folks,