Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. And after fighting, we're winning and we're so close to one of the biggest wins in American history. He can taste it eight five five four zero, five eight two five to five. The number takes d An five seven seven three nine Thanks to Gabe Evans who joined us earlier. Please check him out. Really high quality candidate in CD eight and Colorado. That race may determine control of Congress one way or the other. Need him in there. Let's go to the VIP line and welcome Heidi Ganal back to The Dan Kaplas Show. How do he also runs Rocky Mountain Voice. How do you appreciate the time today?
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan for having me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was blown away. I was reading these stories and I saw you tweet on it. I saw George Brockler tweet on it. You got Jenna Griswold doing this this victory dance claiming that, oh yeah, these stolen ballots in Mesa County. They just show where the gold standard And then I'm reading the article and it says there were twelve ballots that were stolen and then returned with faked signatures, and three of the twelve made it all the way through. So as George tweeted out that it'd be what a twenty five percent failure rate in the ballot verification system, that doesn't sound like gold standard to me. That sounds like like a trying to use the polite word on the show, but some kind of other standard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mess I call it. And it's just one more example of how our secretary of State has gas lighted us into thinking we have these incredible elections that are full proof, and I would call them fools gold instead of.
Speaker 3: The gold standard.
Speaker 2: I think we have a lot of issues that are coming out right now, and you know, Dan, I don't think this would be getting through if it wasn't for X, Like, if we didn't have acts to share information and validate things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really.
Speaker 2: Don't think we would be able to do this as citizen journalists and really dig in and make a difference here. But I'm really proud of all the people who are and the activists and the people on the ground that are really doing the research to figure out if we really do have safe and secure elections right now?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to find I mean, I want to find out. Now. I'm a guy who's used to being blessed with the job where I can get a power and I can go in and we can get people under oaths, and if somebody's lying under oaths, we can expose it. I want to find out how this works. How are signatures verified? How did three out of twelve false signatures get verified?
Speaker 2: So how it works, Dan is, we have a signature verification process and it's based on comparing the signature on the outer ballot envelope with the digital signature images in a database called SCORE. You might have heard of Score before, and really this is the only person sor that we use that verifies the identity of the voter before that ballot is counted. And once that signature passes signature verification, the envelope is open and ballots are sent to be counted, and the envelopes are stored in a separate container, so the voter is no longer associated with their votes on the ballot. So that gives you that kind of tease up. How I don't know.
Speaker 1: Fraught with disaster, that system could be easily changed, right, so you'd always be able to go in and do a forensic accounting.
Speaker 2: Well, you just nailed it. This is what really bothers me and Bob Cooper, who I work with with the Colorado Institute for Fair Elections, did a deep dive article on this with the Rocky Mountain Voice. It's called is Signature Verification of Mail in Ballots BALLID And his key point is we don't have an auditing system that can tell us if this.
Speaker 3: Works or not.
Speaker 2: We don't use certified forensic experts that base their results on an auditing standard. And this is one example of that, and the signature verification process. There's other parts of the process where this isn't the case either, And so what should we do. We should bring in outside experts who are forensic experts who can audit the standards and really after every election make sure that the system is working.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean it seems insane not to. And let's say somebody was to come back, and if Jenna Grizswold would ever come on the show, obviously we'd love to have the conversation. But she won't. And so let's say that we just have to live with the reality that that twenty five percent of forged mail in ballots are going to get through. Right at that point, If that's the reality, if that's the acceptable casualty rate, don't we have to scrap that system?
Speaker 2: I certainly think so. And there's another important point here. Secretary of State Jenna Griswold in October twenty twenty three told signature judges that if there was a fifty one percent.
Speaker 1: Change, oh, get out of here, get Heidi and Kamala must be going to the same place. He That cannot be true.
Speaker 5: It is true, no to me.
Speaker 1: And can you imagine that? So if you're if you're looking at a signature and you're saying, you know, it's kind of a coin toss as to whether that's legit. You count it.
Speaker 2: Out of the words of our car, out of the mouth of our Colorado Secretary of State. Yes, fifty one percent chance the signature is accurate. You approve it.
Speaker 1: Boy, wow, I think this story is so very important and I wondered, you know why, okay, why Jenner Griswold was jumping all over this story. Trying to do a victory dance. It's it's obviously to try to, as you say, gaslight and and try to get a favorable spin from and let's face it, the dominant media, most of them kind of in her pocket, not all on an abject failure. And if this is a system wide rate that twenty five percent of forged ballot returns are going to be counted, you can't have that system, no, And.
Speaker 2: Why not bring in some Again, this goes back to restoring trust with the voters, and why not bring in some outside forensic experts who do this all day long and put in some specific audit standards for this process in our voting system and make sure after every election that the system works and that we're not doing a flip flip of a coin. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it is. It's it's all. It's so stunning to me today. I never would have imagined. And again, I understand this is a small sample size, but I didn't hear Jenny Griswold. Maybe she said it, I missed it. I didn't hear her come out and say, Okay, in this case, we had twenty five percent of the forged ballot's get through and get counted. But that's not the norm. And here's how I can prove that to you. Did she say that? I didn't hear her say that. Is she implicitly conceding that this is her acceptable failure rate.
Speaker 2: She's actually excited about it.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 2: She jumped in front of the Mesa County clerk to put out a press release ahead of the county clerk in Mason County, saying we're going to do an investigation. This is what happened in the Mason County clerk seems a little ticked off, and so she kind of publicly sucks Jenna the quick cask about this. But I think Jenna did it because we've been hammering her about these different issues, whether it's remote access in that voting system or the US Post Office or the dropbox issues. They've been on a full out pr campaign with the liberal media here, which is most of the media trying to get people to believe that there's nothing to see here. And they're not talking about what I'm doing because if they do, they don't have an answer to it, and so it's just it's really unsettling that they don't have a response to the things that I'm finding and other people are finding. And here we've got three votes that are counted that we know are not valid. They were counted, they said they were counted, you know.
Speaker 1: And I remember when it's a while back, but there was a congressional race here as CD seven that was decided in Bob Bauprei's favor by maybe one hundred and twenty five votes, something like that congressional race. I mean, first, as a matter of principle, we've got to be committed to truly a standard of no fraud whatsoever and absolutely zero tolerance, and that's why. But it can also affect these close races. But that's why, Heidi, I would have to assume at this point that there is nobody on the left who could stand up and defend a twenty five percent failure rate, who could say that, oh, yeah, it's okay if twenty five percent of forged mail in ballots succeed in being counted. Nobody could defend that, right, No, And.
Speaker 2: It's part of the upside down world we live in where they're actually celebrating that the system could this problem.
Speaker 1: But that goes back to your point about gas lighting. That's what they're trying to do there and just try to change the headline on it. But so what do you do? You have been so proactive on this. What can be done now to make sure people know about this and to find out is this in fact the standard that's built into this process that twenty five percent of forged ballots or maybe more can get through. Is that the reality?
Speaker 2: So there's no way to determine if this process works or not. Now we're kind of getting a glimpse into the real world that it doesn't. But there are no audit standards for this process in our voting system, So you've got to start there. You've got to start by bringing in outside experts who can look at the system, look at the success rate of the signature verification, whether it's human or machine, because there's both in this system, and figure out what works and what doesn't so that we the voters can trust that our vote count.
Speaker 1: And you and I both know Ryan is going to start a quarterback for the Broncos before Jenna Griswold does that, right, But hey, thank you for the time today. People can follow this and other efforts of Heidi's on Rocky Mountain Voice and have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan YouTube and go boss.
Speaker 1: Amen. That is Oh what to night. It's going to be in Boulder tomorrow night. It's going to be Thank you Heidi. It's going to be a clean sweep weekend. Buffs are going to have this enormous victory. Are you going to the game. Yeah, I've got a work thing. I've got a work things. It's actually a work thing I'm looking forward to very much because it's a phenomenal, tremendous attorney who has joined our firm. And my wife and I are going to dinner with he and his wife. But Ryan, the dinner ends before kickoff. We're going early interesting, Yeah we will. Yeah, but what to night. It's going to be in Boulder. Rams are going to win, Broncos are going to win. Great weekend ahead here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dankaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Senator Mark Kelly, a great friend who also was married an incredible woman who was my friend. Please have a seat. By the way, she's still alive, Joe good Ford still alive. And this is not the first time, right, I heard Ryan talking about this on his Great show earlier in six point thirty kis w in Denver two to four. Jerry work Is it pronounced Wartski?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Pardon me? You talk about Jackie O Larski ask, thank you.
Speaker 5: Jackie is the woman who was presiding over the house when Jared Paulus wentstic.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking, is I was here in your sec.
Speaker 5: This was a reversal what you just heard with Gabby Giffords, who was very much still alive, and Joe Biden was talking about in the past tense. He was looking for Jackie in the crowd, and sadly she had died in a car accident some weeks prior.
Speaker 1: Right, No, that's right. And before she had perished, she had been chosen to act as Speaker of the House, and so she had been well, let me be more precise, precise, she had been presiding over a session of Congress when Jared Polus engaged in maybe the single most sexist act I've ever seen from a sitting Congress person. It is stunning, absolutely stunning, but I think very revealing.
Speaker 7: And you're saying we're addressing them, and that's what you're upset. Now, Madam speaker, I want you amount of speaker to address the reason that they are here. They are here because our government is tearing apart with their families.
Speaker 2: Madam Speaker, Well, gentlemen from Colorado understand, all members.
Speaker 7: Well, the speaker understand that the speaker is obstructing HR fifteen from coming to the floor.
Speaker 1: Will speak?
Speaker 7: Will a speaker understand that? Will the speaker understand that gentleman may proceed? Will the speaker understand that the speaker is preventing HR Team. I'm coming to the floor, and that is why there are men and women in the gallery the potentially face deportation and their families are being torn apart.
Speaker 1: It's very simple.
Speaker 7: It's very simple, very simple, Madam Speaker.
Speaker 1: Single most sexist thing I've ever heard or seen a member of Congress do, just dripping with it right, that air agant the lead is condescending sexism from him, My.
Speaker 5: Favorite partison there are men and women in the gallery like he's so.
Speaker 1: Poppas well, And obviously I think it's crystal clear, extraordinarily sexist there. And you can be sure if a Conservative had done that, their career would have been instantly over. But my point on Biden is this. You know a lot of people saying, hey, this is a big sleeper issue that's hurting Harris. That obviously, as we've been saying for a long time, but Biden is not mentally capable to be president. She covered that up. Listen. I think that's a strike against her, But I don't think that's the big sleeper issue. I think there is an enormous sleeper issue that is hurting Kamala Harris to the point where it alone would prevent her from becoming president. And I think there are other things that are acting to do that, but this issue alone would be enough and this cycle to prevent her from becoming president. And that is her full throated support for the radical transagenda. And that one clip that the Trump campaign has very wisely turned into the most powerful and effective political ad of our lifetimes of Kamala Harris right there on video, in her own words, bragging about how she led the way nationwide to use taxpayer dollars to guarantee sex change operations for prisoners. And that just cut through all the noise. Because thinking Americans across party lines, every decent person knows nobody with a male organ should be in a girl's shower. Nobody or in a girl's locker room or in girls' sports, nobody, and it is insanity, insanity to permit that, and it has become the absolute bible of the left. Kamala har is completely committed to it. In that brilliant ad from the Trump campaign just cut through the noise. And I think Ryan, obviously it's why they keep running it over and over and over again. And I think it is, of all of these good ads, the single most powerful and most responsible for her coming defeat. Hey going to do a hard turn right now. We're getting word it appears to be confirmed now by multiple networks that Israel has begun its retaliatory strike on a run. And so we don't have any details, we don't know the nature of the attack, we don't know where, we don't know when, we don't know what, but to multiple reports now that the attack has begun. So we will keep you posted on that as we get more information. Height five five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine If you just joined us, What a spectacular day for those of us who want Trump to get another term and want Kamala Harris defeated. Highlighted by the Washington Post, Jeff Bezos, the owner deciding they would not endorse Kamala Harris. This on the heels of the La Times owner deciding they would not endorse Kamala Harris. A lot of blowback in the newsroom against that, but the point is the owners of both publications and a guy is politically and publicly active, as Bezos said, no, we're not going there, and I think she had already lost at this point, but that I think is going to widen the margin, which is going to be great, I think for national unity in Trump's political capital. And nothing's done until it's done right. But all indications are and this is obviously a big piece of confirmation because imagine the kind of polling data other data that Bezos has access to. But beyond that, I think it goes to confirm what I've been telling you for a while now, in fact, since the coup was pulled and she was installed as nominee, which is there are a lot of smart people on the left who want her to lose because they know if she wins, she'll trash the Democrat brand because, believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there who don't understand the true nature of the Democratic Party now, or they just despise Republicans so much, often based on ignorance, but sometimes what Republicans do that they'd never go red. So these powers on the left, these secular left powers, they know she'd be such a horrific president that she'd trash the brand, she'd get them crushed in twenty six and crushed in twenty eight. They want her to lose, and I think Bezos deciding not to endorse her is further confirmation of that. Eight fo five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven thirty nine The New York Times, Paul, you know, coming out and showing it a tied race at this point. Keep in mind this time four years ago, the New York Times had Biden up nine and he won by a hare four and a half nationally the right. But they had Biden, well, no, they had in twenty twenty, they had Biden up nine actually won the popular vote with that right right. But even winning the popular vote by four and a half, he only won the electoral card states by a hair So for New York Times to have this even votes very well.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the dan Kaplis show podcast.
Speaker 8: And you know one other thing that you'll see next week, Caitlin, is Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: I write about this in my book.
Speaker 8: President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that neo Nazis fascists in America were lining up to to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it.
Speaker 1: She is so whack. I mean, she has just become dripping venom. That that's all she is, is dripping, spewing venom. But we've got to be grateful for it, right, because she is a gift to the Trump campaign. What galvanized and motivated Trump's supporters more than the deplorables, not attack from Hillary. So again, this comes back to so many people in power on the left want Kamala Harris to lose. They know she'll be terrible, she'll trash the Democratic brand, she'll get them wiped out in twenty six and twenty eight, Do you think Hillary Clinton really wants Kamala Harris to win? No, I mean that sort of thing. She knows, she's seen it before. She was responsible for it before. All that's going to do is cause more people to vote for Trump, even some people who weren't even considering it because it is it is so offensive. And you talk about Trump's base, people who would have voted for Trump anyway, I mean, they're absolutely gonna make sure they vote now. And you could not be more motivated. I know they were already right in part because of everything Trump has heroically overcome. But something like this can only help Trump.
Speaker 5: The way I take what she just said there, Dad, I don't even view it as being so much about Donald Trump. She hates us, she hates you, she hates me, she hates a bunch of our listeners. And it's always just rattled my brain that she's so bad at this, she's so bad at you know, scaring people away and making me feel bad about myself. Her husband was the exact opposite. I'll say this. In ninety two and ninety six, Bill Clinton reached out to people, I feel your pain. He wanted to lift America up. He was flawed, and there's a lot that's wrong with Bill Clinton, but one of the things that was right were his political instincts, and he wanted wanted you to feel special. He wanted you to be lifted up, and he was the guy to do it. She is the antithesis of him politically.
Speaker 1: She's a hater. She is just a hater. And Bill Clinton was not. Now Bill Clinton, he didn't have that moral core and he did some bad things, but and some awful policies all that, but he was not a hater. No, she is a hater. And all it does is help Trump for good reason because as you sit here right now, and it's why I said the day Kamala was installed, I said, listen, I know it's going to give it tougher for Trump. Not predicted that are going to be some moments where people get anxious. But please, well let's go pull the tape. I said it way back then. Just sleep peacefully. America is not going to elect her. America is not going to want her to be president. And and she, like Hillary, is an elitist. She obviously looks down on us and Hillary Clinton, you know, gifted with great inn sellectual ability. She actually had the skill set to be president. She had obviously terrible ideology, but she had the skill set to be president. There was never any doubt about that. But such a hater and such an elitist, and in the end, so many Americans decided they just didn't want somebody that awful and nasty to be president. And then you look at Kamala Harris, who just can't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton in terms of intellectual ability, comes nowhere near the skill set, and then has all of these other issues on top of that. No, the American people were never going to want her to be president. Now, there's always been the possibility, right that the American people might, for some reason, enough of the American people, I should say, might for some reason say no, no, I hate Trump, I don't want Trump to be president, to decide they just weren't going to vote for him. But they were never going to want her to be president. They might decide enough that they didn't want Trump to be But what's so fascinating now, Ryan, and I think it's so beautiful and poetic and so needed, is right now is Trump's momentum, you know, builds even further and he continues to make all of this progress in the polls, and I think way beyond what the polls are reflecting. It's this combination, not just of this ferocious commitment to Trump because of his past accomplishments and how he's overcome so much and how he handled you know that that assassination attempt real time. But it's also opposition to her, and that's the dynamic that's really increasing her and you can see it in the date and the polls too, and it resonates of common sense. Is that so many more people now are saying, no, I'm going to the polls because I don't want her to be president. You were always going to have the intense support for Trump and intense opposition, but now you've got so many intensely opposed to her for good reason as they learn more about her and they learn the truth about her. And that is a good thing because that will help America move forward after election day. The bigger the margin for Trump, the easier it is for America to move forward. And I love that. By the way, before we go to the phone lines, I want to read you this tweet from our great Ali Israel Israel defense forces, which are really serving all of our interests now as they launch these retailiatory strikes against Iran, and we are blessed with here in the United States. The greatest military in the history of the world. But we have a commander in chief who is a surrender monkey and Joe Biden, and so we are put in great danger and the world has been set on fire because of the Biden weakness. But fortunately Israel has stepped into that void. The day's coming soon when we'll have a great commander in chief again and will appeace their strength because we have a tremendousn American military and it will have a commander in chief to match the greatness of our military. For now, it's Israel at this point which is helping to keep evil at bay. So here's the official tweet from Israel Defense Forces in response to months of continuous attacks from the regime in Iran against the State of Israel. Right now, the Israel Defense Forces is conducting precise strikes on military targets in Iran. The regime in Iran and its proxies in the region have been relentlessly attacking Israel since October seven on seven fronts, including direct attacks from Iranian soil. Like every other sovereign country in the world, the State of Israel has the right and the duty to respond. Our defensive and offensive capabilities are fully mobilized. We will do whatever is necessary to defend the State of Israel and the people of Israel, so that the official statement of Israel Defense Forces to the VIP line. Welcome Colonel Kirk Parker back to the DAN. Colonel Kirk till from Parker, back to the Dan Caplis Show. Hey, Colonel. When I always see on the screen Colonel and Parker, I think my mind flashes back to Elvis and I want to say Colonel Parker. But welcome a great American hero. Welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you very much, sir. Your question as to why Harris is going to Texas to Flonti abortion man the Draig Bianci and is really excellent. Excellent. That's what I derived from PARTI or burlier or in the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you my years.
Speaker 4: I live there lots of Texas north and southeast and the West, and will still go regularly. I'll thank the shot show of hers is just a headful showing an understanding of America and certainly Texas. I say, Paul suggests that he has no grasp for Georgia trait mob Will's long horns, Texas and him Mary University, Southern Baptist people, the deep and white Mexican American Catholic faithful that are down there with so many years of long standing established Mexican am a good families that own land and are pretty deeply involved in its whole harbor. I don't think she understands how do you all and the cowboy up the Dallas Cowboys. She must think Austin and Houston or Texas and Microcosm, but that just isn't the case. He fits into Texas about as well as hoof the Goldberg and Uspringsteam. Aw by the way, he was laughably awful yesterday. He was her Texas shoe. And they will all be worse than the disasters of her several public standings, our signings. She has an a political sense at all, and I believe her collapse will seed by this as we are able to reflect on it.
Speaker 1: And Colonel thank you so much for that call. I have to get this hard break, but really appreciate your perspective on that. And for folks who didn't hear Colonel Kurt when he was in studio, phenomenal American, courageous American hero and will have to get him back in sometime soon also honored at a Nuggets game, and Amy and I were talking about it last night when we were at the home opener. I've never heard that arena louder than when Colonel Kurt was honored and they put the pictures of him up on the screen with his bomber and in his space suit and everything. I mean, it was. It was extraordinary and so always grateful to hear from the Kurt.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: When we come back, do one more round of calls and text. Want to give you my take on why I think Kamala Harris is in Texas tonight and it's all good for Trump. Here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dankplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Laughs, starting to get after each other. I feel like I heard more on this network about is Kamala Harris black than I do about you know, Donald Trump being a fascist?
Speaker 9: Well, in my wrong Angelo, honestly, that's bull I'm sorry firing up, but to say that we're sitting around discussing is Kamala Harris black? Like, oh, I mean, I'd table discussions a lot for you to say that y'all don't have those conversations. I have never asked, somebody is I'm not saying you after work?
Speaker 4: He said, the network.
Speaker 9: He's only anyone, only any anchor on this network has been going around saying is she black?
Speaker 1: This is going to be a beautiful thing to watch down the stretch, right, because Yeah, Mission A is to elect Trump and it's not Doneele, it's done, but all in Decaturs are it's on that track. Mission B is to fully expose the left and then to undermine them long term. Mission C get a big enough victory that it helps to start unifying the country. Eight five five five eight two five five. Before I go back to the phone line, I have on my way to a charity event tonight. It's a Catholic charity's fundraiser, Ryan, and it's the first time in my young life that I will attend a masquerade ball. So I want to put this mask on. This was the mask that Amy ordered for me off Amazon. Interesting, it is never before been put on my ugly mud. I think Kelly needs to take a picture. I'm going to do it right now on air, but I need your honest take. Okay, all right, you're gonna get it. Yeah, don't try to protect my feeling I'm not gonna do that, but I want your take on how this is going to look tonight. All right, Okay, here we go. Funny thing is, I don't think I've ever worn a mask other than for like Halloween.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is almost the last time you did that feeling the last time you dressed.
Speaker 1: Up for hallowe And it's not Halloween, well not yet, but it's you know, be dressed up. So yeah, not being the real party animal in general. I mean I party a lot, but very small parties like at home. Interesting.
Speaker 5: What do you think it's got kind of a Batman wolverine vibe.
Speaker 1: I had to take my headphones off to put this mask on, so now it's.
Speaker 5: Got kind of a Batman wolverine vibeman Kelly's laughing at that.
Speaker 1: Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Speaker 6: It was a little like more rectangular.
Speaker 5: I would have called you Robin the boy Wonder from the Dynamic Duo.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the reflection in the glass. Oh, you can see it, and it's not good. It's not good. It's not good.
Speaker 5: I've got some pictures, yeah, please do post those on internet.
Speaker 1: Eat those. This is not a good look.
Speaker 5: What would be better that photo that I just took of you on the internet, or if you could find the one of you in that powder blue suit.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're talking about my talks. Yeah, that's the one in high school. All right, But you got to understand, you know, ra appropriate. I'm sure you look fly mid sef seafoam, green sea foam, green tucks tails hat. Amazing. It looked really good. God yeah yeah, yeah, no, but no, this mask is not good at all. No, you know you think for twenty nine ninety nine on Amazon on Amazon better than this, Well, they won't even know. Amazon would blame me. They're gonna they're gonna be like, who is this guy? It's like Clark Kent with his glasses. That is my only hope that nobody knows it's me because this is not a good look. But thank you for your honesty. I can't. Let's go to the phone lines. Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kapla Show. Welcome.
Speaker 3: Hey, damn. You know, I'm starting to think everybody, all the hosts, a lot of your fellow co workers or whatever, kept saying, oh no, Colorado's a golden standard. Seems like it's a golden standard eating for Democrats.
Speaker 1: Have you been getting into Kamala's stasher? Did I ever say that you, oh, colleagues of your by stash, I'm not employing anything legals. Yes, yes, said this is a gold standard. But the more that comes out, I mean, guys, can you name one person?
Speaker 3: Said that, well, Peter boiled for them, but I.
Speaker 1: No, no, Peter will my name because I want to give.
Speaker 3: Them their chance to defend themselves. He actually said, it's a gold stand. There's no reason for you guys to believe we cheated.
Speaker 1: My friend Peter, and see if I doubt he said that.
Speaker 3: But Griswold actually lied. She said, no, there's no sen cards in these machines, and then she had to come back and go, well, there is that. I guess we turn them off during the election. Now, if somebody lies to you, why do they lie to you? Because they're trying to hide some This is not rocket science. This is for very basic, you know, humanity nonsense. And if they lie to you, then you don't believe them anymore. So maybe we're not quite as blue as everybody thinks.
Speaker 1: We're not as dumb Brian. That'll have to be a stored for that. What Brian's referring to is a very concerning story that Okay, they found fraud up in Masa County and there were these melon bought ballots that were stolen and then returned and were accepted. Twelve were returned, three were accepted. We need to know is is that how our systems set up that twenty five percent of forged ballots can get through. Let's hope not Ryan. Thank you, Kelly, have a great weekend.