Speaker 1: What's up? Everybody? Welcome to rose Pricks.
Speaker 2: It is part three, hopefully the best part, don't I don't know because I literally just hit record of our cast roast.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that? I think it's going to be the best part.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you a little bit, because I don't know if you guys have heard about these bios. And I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I really do have a throat. Do you have Are you having any throat aches? Because I have the worst, like all the way from my ear to my throat. So if I sound crazy er than usual, it's because my the throat is all torn up.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because the air well. If I'm on you should start wearing a mask. I think. I think you're right. I think, I think.
Speaker 3: And I'm starting to also feel like everybody's back outside, like everyone's making instas like oh, I got to get back to it, and I'm playing volleyball. You gotta get it, I mean, you know, like you can't just live your life indoors, and I'm feeling the pressure of that. And I'm also like, can I just take can we just say a couple of days and not go outside two days?
Speaker 1: You don't like going outside?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I try to. I like a pool, I do like swimming. I do like that, but not, you know, I don't. I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Wait, why do you feel Why do you feel like if people are going outside that you're feeling like they shouldn't they should? Or do you feel pressured? Because I'm not saying somebody tell you to go outside?
Speaker 3: Yes, who's telling you a lot of people are like you need to go on a walk, you need to go back to run in and like hike it, you need to get it, get back in there. Yeah, And I'm like, well, there's still like a couple I just saw the other day. So I was, as we talked about on board a week ago, yesterday I was evacuated from my area, like at last minute, is Running Canyon caught on fire and apparently there were like embers that we started smoking again just yesterday because stuff goes underground. Apparently do you know about this where like oh it can just bubble back up so near where I live, just the other end of Runion, Like there was smoke that they put out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how long, let's just say my.
Speaker 3: Go bag is still packed, and I know that we're getting to the tail end of this eventually. Yeah, though, I mean, are we the palisades are now twenty seven percent contained?
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's pretty good, is that though? Yeah?
Speaker 2: For the containing means it means it's but have you noticed that The thing to really look at is that the fire has not increased in any acreage in days and days and.
Speaker 3: Days, right, and the wind is died down, so like we're we're all right. So it's just I think we're all just it's trauma. It's trauma based, and I'm scared to do anything, and I don't want to go outside.
Speaker 2: Well, luckily this podcast is recorded inside. But I was like, hmm, I was kind of wanted to tell you that I want to start doing our podcast like outside, like kind of a park project.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: With that, I would I'm going to push back on that and say I don't want to do that. I don't think our sound is going to be good.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be fine. I think now you're just being negative, and that's that's I'm not that. I mean, you have those negativity don't you have those overachiever friends? Though?
Speaker 3: And it's like what I played tennis, Like the next day you got to get out, you got to like keep those muscles going, like shut up.
Speaker 2: Well, you know we've talked about this before, but maybe on board and maybe it just it's just worth mentioning right now that after nine to eleven happened, I was booked to do that. Not the night of, obviously, but the very next night I was booked to do a shitty comedy gig, like an not paid if it was paid, I'm going to I'm gonna guess it was like twenty five dollars, like a really shitty gig at some bar, like not even not close to my house. And it was a friend of mine at the time who was very kind of disconnected, and she was like, Okay, so we're all, you know, gonna go meet at this comedy show. And I was like, what, Like, no, We're not going to do a gag on September twelfth. You're saying, yes, it was September twelfth, and that's what I said. I was like, it just happened, Like who's going to a comedy show? I swear to god, Like I could be remembering this wrong, but it was either then it could have been the night of, but maybe it was the next day. It must have been the next day, but still I was like, uh no, I don't know who would come to that. And she's like, Stephanie, people need to laugh. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that is And I told you this and we went and I have a lot to get to but I did tell you this on board. I believe it was the next week. It wasn't September twelfth, but it was either a week or two later. But it was still pretty crazy. Someone that you know, I'll just say it. Doug Benson and I went to Vegas. We flew to Vegas for some reason. I think he had a show and we went together and he smuggled in a pot and I cannot stress to you guys and how scary that was for me because I did not find out. So we got on the plane, I smuggled in hue and this is wait, by time.
Speaker 2: Doug Benson doesn't smoke popough. So was it for somebody else? Was he bring it for a friend? I get, yeah, it must have been for a friend, because it definitely wasn't for him or me by proxy.
Speaker 1: And so the thing is, even.
Speaker 3: Though I wasn't like him, but I was when I was around him. I smoked every time he smoked, and I wasn't even I didn't even like it. Always every single time I had a bad experience. So that was like every day for a year. I was all paranoid all the time. I did not know what was happening. But it was just a really bad time to do that, because if you'll remember, like security got was crazy. It was not the time to like smuggle pot, and it was before it was legal. Wasn't legal in California, and it wasn't legal in Nevada where we were going.
Speaker 2: I don't believe no. I was like, dude, why, And then when we got to the.
Speaker 1: Hotel, he's like, look what I have?
Speaker 2: And I what?
Speaker 3: And he goes, well, I didn't tell you because you would have like, you would have been so anxious and you would have given it away. I'm like, not only would I have given it away, I would have told on you. Not only would I have been so anxious that we wouldn't have been able to pull it off. I would have one hundred percent narked one hundred percent was not going down with that ship. So he did the right thing, not in smuggling it, but in not telling me until we got there.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's crazy, and I know, I know we have a lot to get to. But I know, I think I told you this, and if I if not, I told it on board a million years ago. But I did date a guy was the worst guy I ever dated. Like it was such a mistake. And I've written about him in a book before. But I did dat a guy who was shoplifting from or from a what's from Rexall Beverly Center. Yes, we went to Rexhall and this is a guy who had plenty of money. It was one of those like he was just had a problem. Do I know him? Uh, you've never met him, but one time you interviewed with him for a job before. Will you just text me the name? Okay, so I think I know you're talking about Okay, yeah, got it. So anyway, I got so mad because it was a very similar thing where.
Speaker 1: He was like ah god, I got and I was like my god.
Speaker 2: And he's like showed me that he stole shit from Wrexhall and I was like, you had your fucking mind?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: And then I broke up with him, and then of course got back together with him because he's about times.
Speaker 1: But this is what love is all about. I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, I don't know. I can't say I wasn't happy that we had it. I was like, look, I don't know what you had to go through together. I don't know why you risk all this to get it. But I was like cool, cool, Yeah, for sure. I thought I was so cool. I tried to be.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, let's just smoke. One time I called it. Nope, He's like, please don't call it dope. This is not hair.
Speaker 2: This is not the musical hair, ma'am. Okay, all right, so let us speaking of love. Yes, as we have been, we are.
Speaker 3: This is the end of our cast, the last three women, I'm sorry, the last eight women.
Speaker 1: And next week it starts grants because yeah, next week is the beginning, all right, west with our or it's the week. Oh yeah, it's next week. That's right when this is airing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let us if you're following along, we're looking at People magazine, but you can look wherever you want. They list everybody I believe in alphatical order. Yes, alphabetical order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you will be listening to this on Thursday, the twenty third, and on the twenty seventh, Our Sweet, Our sweet, sweet Grant and all these lovely ladies will be there. And then that week we'll do a Patreon and we'll do our predictions once we see that come out of the limo, because we have to see these ladies in action, right, because it's hard when we're just looking the same as you. We haven't done deep dives into their instans and stuff yet. We are a spoiler free show, as you know, so we don't know that much. But let's start with Easie.
Speaker 1: She's thirty two. She's absolutely stunning. I like her a lot from the look.
Speaker 2: She's wearing orange, which is a very good choice for her, and she's doing something that none of the other women have had the courage, I want to say.
Speaker 1: The courage.
Speaker 2: The balls is she's standing totally sideways and then turned her head to the camera. I'm a fan of that look.
Speaker 3: I am always if you'll notice in a lot of photos, I'm always off. I'm not totally sideways. In fact, I don't think that's exactly That doesn't even look human what she's doing. There's a lot of photo fail though. I don't think she could possibly be turned that. That doesn't look right like whatever. Honestly, I mean, she's gorgeous, but I don't think her head could fit the way it looks like. They took two different shots of her head and her body, because I definite agree.
Speaker 2: I think I think she's giving Hey you, I didn't even see you there, which when'd you get here?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, she's gorgeous and I like a pro sort of more profile shot, so good for her.
Speaker 2: And guess what, she's a pediatrician. We love that shut the front door. She's a domitor. She's amazing this doctor. Oh my god, I'm I think I might be in love with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is yeah, she's definitely she's definitely up there for us. She's the ultimate cat. She's a pediatrician.
Speaker 2: She's from South Carolina, so you're going to be doing some accents North Carolina because there's no way that this girl goes home early. I mean no way, no, no, that's crazy. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: She's a pediatry and they wrote when she's not at the office, at the office.
Speaker 2: My god, see this is a I at the doctor's office. But yeah, they got it wrong. They didn't realize. Yeah, I don't know. They just she likes spending time with friends at football game. Works at four hospitals, so she's in the hospital at practice.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. So when she's not at the hospital office.
Speaker 2: Wait, how old is she? Oh she's thirty two. Okay, so yeah, she's in her career. First I thought she could be like a doing a fellowship, and that's why she works at different hospitals.
Speaker 3: She has three dogs and their names are Charlie, Chloe, and Chicago. Now for a second, let me just say this. I thought it said because I'm so tired. I thought it said Charlie, and then I thought it said Kamma Kaufman.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, she.
Speaker 2: Named her her dogs Charlie and Kaufman. And then you were like I was about to get love her even more. I was like, she's an ode to Charlie Kaufman.
Speaker 1: She what that?
Speaker 2: I was wrong?
Speaker 3: It was Chloe with a K. So that doesn't seem even in the ballpark of what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Now, it's fine.
Speaker 1: She may not know who Charlie Kaufman is. That's okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Say in a real high voice. Can you imagine how our heads would explode if somebody was like, her favorite movie is.
Speaker 1: Modern Romance Albert Brooks. She loves Albert Brooks.
Speaker 2: We'd just be like, what, wouldn't know what to do because we knew that Grant would like he'd like her for different reasons. Mine would just be like she was really moved by Michelle, Gondry and Kaufman coming together to make Eternal sunshon the Spotless mine and it really is like a commentary on what is loss? You know?
Speaker 1: That would be mine. It would be like, yeah, like what are what is dark matter?
Speaker 2: She wants to know? That would be my fun fact. Every fun fact would just be like a more existential thought than the next.
Speaker 3: What are black holes? And why don't we talk about them more? And have you guys ever heard of ball lightning? What the hell?
Speaker 1: What is that? Nothing about? And so you would produce.
Speaker 2: Say that all in your pre interview and then what it would come out is like she loves Disney movies.
Speaker 3: Right, They're like, yeah, but how can I make this work for this? And I'm like, I don't know what to tell you, but I mean, honestly, I don't know why we don't think about like quantum physics constantly. And it's not even that I'm that smart. I just think it's a mat like what are colors? Why is there red? And I do think about that stuff, and I do.
Speaker 2: I wish people would use their their platform on The Bachelor for more discussion of things like this.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe that uh what's the guy's name who we hate now?
Speaker 2: Uh, the one who fucked over Jen Tran who won? Oh, Devin Devin. Devin tried to tell us his conspiracy theories about nine to eleven, but they obviously did They didn't allow that to air, so he tried. He tried, Yeah, you just use your whole thing to go into like some crazy QAnon stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, look who old the water companies?
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't have to say anything more.
Speaker 2: Just like look at it and just look at what they're like, Yeah, look at it. If you're not afraid, Like, that's all I'm saying. Like you know you'll you probably won't air this though, because you know you're afraid.
Speaker 3: But okay, you're afraid. Okay, let's look at her fun facts. She has always wanted to be a spy. Don't hate that. Oh I like that?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Oh tell me what's not? Oh no, I see it.
Speaker 2: That's where the Chloe came from. I told you. Oh no, why Okay, What you guys aren't understanding that we are taking in right now is that she's always wanted to have an invite to the Kardashian Christmas Party. Gross? Why?
Speaker 1: Gross? Gross? What is that? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I like that she likes experimenting with different coffees. I'm gonna We're gonna let her redeem herself. She is a pediatrician. She really, I'm so tired. I have that like shaky voice. I sound like a I sound like you're fine. I sound like an actress.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just like I cried at L Coyote last night, no joke, I just like burst into tears and like, but there are children there who were not crying, handling themselves, like Champs, the ten year old Champs.
Speaker 1: So the party for the ten year old was.
Speaker 3: At a bar while at a restaurant. Interesting, Yeah, well that she has her other parties with her friends. That was just because she has a lot of like uncles and aunts and friends. That have just been in the friend group for so long, and she is she loves us and we love her equally, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's go. Let's move along to Parisa. It was twenty nine, twenty nine. She looks, Okay, this is a thing. Now. I say this because I just got my haircut. And when I was getting my haircut, I was looking in the mirror. And if you're watching this again, we're watching that. We're we're watching this. We're reading this off of People, People Magazine, People dot Com, slash Bachelor Dash Dash Ellis. It's the official cast and you can scroll down and then you can see what we're seeing. The hair is kind of like drapes, you know what I mean, like you don't have drapes or kind of like heavy and one unit on the side of her face, right, and I need it to be like chunked up a little bit, like give her a little wisp, you know, cut a like give it a little texture, because it makes her look very severe.
Speaker 1: So then the eyes are just like, hello.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to tell you what's happening here, okay, because I have similar hairs.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't.
Speaker 3: First of all, she's got extensions. So you can see where her hair is and then you see where it's long and a slightly darker color. Those are extensions.
Speaker 1: Oh are you sure?
Speaker 3: I'm not one hundred percent sure. I can be totally wrong. I don't think extensions would be even longer, not necessarily. I think her hair would look cuter if it wasn't. I think it's just dragging her down, yeah, too maded down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also it's bad photoshop. She looks like a weird painting. That's on the photographer, for sure. But this is gonna this is weird. This is a weird. This is weird that these are two in a row. But you know what her job is, pediatric behavior and analyst. What if there's two fight with each other, they're just constantly and like some kind of I also want to discuss her tan.
Speaker 1: Lines real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So we see that she's been wearing a lot of tank tops.
Speaker 1: Yes, where that tan line is, but the line down the middle.
Speaker 3: I have had heart surgery, so I have like a pretty big scar that goes all the way down. And I thought for a second, because that looks similar to my scar, except mine's like kind of raised a little.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I thought for sure that was a heart scar, and then I look down and I don't see that in her thing. That's weird, Like what is that tan line a necklace? No, it's like a bathing suit. But why would have bathing sit just go up and then stop? Doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just trying. Oh, I guess I kind of say this something something weird is going on there, but it wasn't what I thought. So she's She's empathetic, resilient, and ready to settle down, always dreamed of starting her own family and longs for an emotionally intimate connection with someone with whom that's weird writing.
Speaker 2: It's a someone with whom she can be a power couple. Yeah, this is totally AI right, this is so badly written. She loves to cook, travel and enjoy charcuterie nights and not to be cheesy, but she's truly one of a kind.
Speaker 1: God to be cheesy, well you are, oh, because that's coming after charcuri Oh.
Speaker 3: God is hoping to be a man who's loyal, honest, and funny. Oh God, who isn't.
Speaker 2: I'm excited and is excited for her, the power of love. This is so bad and no one checked it, no one and is excited for her, the power of love to guide her on this journey that I want to I want to quit.
Speaker 3: I want to sue the bat. I swear to God, who do we sue? Let's get her the bachelor. She has a collection gross she's a whiz with power Point, guess Russer. That is absolutely the opposite of a fun fact. That is a boring, serious fact. That's a Now what part of fun fact is that she can use PowerPoint? Look at the third one. Actually, I agree with the third one.
Speaker 1: I like that. I don't hate that she.
Speaker 2: Relaxes by watching organization content on TikTok so I.
Speaker 1: See people organize. I like that too.
Speaker 3: Remember on fordif I was asking for shows like that. Now I like it because I can't do it and I'm not good at it and it's never really helped me. But for some reason, I just enjoy watching it. I'm a very messy person. I don't want to be, though, so I appreciate that she said that right, even though she strikes me as someone who's known. If she's a whiz at PowerPoint, she's very annoying to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he might like her, but she's going to be intimidating.
Speaker 3: This next one is her word her. Okay, yeah, I don't like her. I'm going to just say right now. But the next one I love Rodrika. She's twenty eight and Robbie is Erotica. Nope, it's Ridica. I think Ridica. She's let's say that, very cute. She's so pretty and so cute. And also she's a lawyer from New York. Oh my god, she'd love her.
Speaker 1: She's wearing she knows what colors look good on her.
Speaker 2: She's wearing a hot pink. Hot pink, and it looks so pretty on her. It's a great color for her. She's Indian.
Speaker 3: She's proud of her Indian heritage, so finding someone she can share her family traditions with is.
Speaker 1: A top priority.
Speaker 3: Because Ai she loves to shop back and get a fresh manicure, so she's a gurly girl.
Speaker 1: Gurly girl.
Speaker 2: That's why she's wearing pink. She also hopes to meet a romantic man who's it wants to be adventuress or get down on the dance floor, but she's she brunches regularly.
Speaker 1: That's her fun.
Speaker 2: Fab you guys, loves to go to brunch, loves a mimosa.
Speaker 1: She's the named Harry Potter nerd. I don't, I don't always, I don't care. It's not for me. I'm not dating her, right, No wants to kiss someone in the rain?
Speaker 2: I'm down with that. That's a bucket list item. See I that's a waste of a bucket list. That's a waste of a line in your notes app on your phone that that's something you want to do, Like, just do that then kiss.
Speaker 1: I made a list.
Speaker 3: I met a list of top ten things I wanted to achieve by the time I was I don't remember, and I don't know where the list is, but it's probably not that far. And one of the things was to slow dance on top of a tall building in New York because I'd seen it in the Goodbye Girl. Not gonna lie. I'm going to date myself a little. I was very young when I saw that Neil Simon play Turn movie with Richard Dravis. Yes, but that was on my list, and I guess you could call it a bucket list.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, but that's a little bit harder to achieve.
Speaker 2: That's you'd have to like book a flight to New York and they're like there a lot would go into that. I could completely see that being something that you're like, you know what, this is on my bucket list. I'm going to make this happen. But you could just sit outside when it's raining and like kiss someone. Right, No, that just doesn't seem that hard. Like I hear you. I hear you, and I'm giving her a pass. I think I blame producer is not her. She's adorable and I love her. She looks like a friend of mine, So I think I'm having warm feelings because of that. All right, Rebecca, she's thirtyel one spell Rebecca r E B e k A h of course Rebecca.
Speaker 3: She's a thirty one and she's from Dallas. She's an ic universe from my one of my hometowns, Dallas.
Speaker 2: We have just gotten right into the like self assured, like go get her, gals loving it. Look at Leezie is beautiful. My god, she's very pretty. I have a sneaking suspicion that she's also a model. Has to be right, they structure, Yeah, she's got to be a model, but whatever, that's fine.
Speaker 1: She's thirty one. Maybe she's ambitious, yes.
Speaker 2: Because she's not I see you nurse. Yeah, it's a pretty intense job. And he's from Dallas, right, so that's nice. I believe he's from Dallas. I thought he was. I swear I thought or he's from Texas. Okay, well, then that's that's not bad. That tends to work out. You know who you know who worked out that had that situation going on is Zach and Katie.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah. Fun fact. She's never met an animal. She didn't like. We like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, she loves to play scrabble and she always aims to be the best dressed person in the room.
Speaker 2: That's a little strange.
Speaker 1: But she didn't.
Speaker 3: She did not succeed with what she's wearing now. Her photo, she's wearing like this, like almost oh good, bless you, bless me.
Speaker 1: I was going to turn my sound down so you didn't hear that, but it came so fast. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: She's wearing like this, very like from the romantic era, Like it's like a bodice but it's full of roses, and it's with puffy sleeves and a little off the shoulder and it's too much.
Speaker 3: It could be a dress, but either way, it actually looks like something that you would like a server would wear. At l Coyote, that's like a similar vibe, and it's definitely not I'm looking up Grant, but it's not taking me where I want to go so at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is land Ellis from?
Speaker 3: And I'm glad you're doing that right now because I lost the I lost the thing I was just looking at.
Speaker 1: So now I don't even know where that is.
Speaker 2: Grant. Well, now I got a different Grant Ellis.
Speaker 3: I know, so did I? Oh my god, and I lost You guys were not doing great. We're not doing great. I lost the People magazine thing I was just looking at, and I have to talk.
Speaker 1: All right, will you find it? Find it again? Where did Grant Ellis grow up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: He's from New Jersey, from Texas at all. There's some Texas in him. There's some Texas.
Speaker 2: And the one I was looking at was him. It was the basketball guy. It says he well he Oh he lives in Houston. Okay, I don't know where God lives in Houston. News raised in Newark, he graduated he went to high school in Jersey city.
Speaker 3: He has way off, way off, So forgive me. This is like our only job, but it's not our only job. Yeah, so let's see if there's anything else about her.
Speaker 1: Oh she he lives in Houston. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did he play like professional sports in Dallas? I swear there's a Dallas connection or my or my hookup is.
Speaker 2: I we'd have to look up his bio, which, okay, let's keep going with the ladies, and then one of us needs to keep going, all right, Sorry, how do we feel about her? Rebecca with an Ah. I like her for him. I think she's gonna she's going to bring him up. She's going to make him rise to her level. She likes to play scrabble, She is smart, she's it says she wants to meet someone gentle hearted. He's gentle hearted. I think this could be a match.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now the next one is interesting to me. Her name is Rose, and she's very I relate to her like not a lot of makeup, I mean really very, but not but not necessarily like tomboy. Because she's wearing like a cute white dress and she's and got little like strappy sandals.
Speaker 2: She seems that really she rais really young.
Speaker 3: She's twenty seven, and she is a also registered nurse. We're getting into the nurse era from Chicago.
Speaker 1: But I think she's really cute. I like that she's not all made up. I like her. She's not like her.
Speaker 2: You don't think she needs more dazzle. Yeah, I like her for me, Okay, for you. She's got a big heart. Well, she says she has an even bigger personality. She doesn't read like she has a big personality. She thinks Julie Andrews is the goat.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, if you do. For you, Yeah, as my friend. For Grant. No, she admits that she's a terrible dancer. I see, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I'd love to attend a Formula one race. Guess what he's going home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, first night. She hops she'll.
Speaker 2: Be the only Rose that's all caps needs because her name is Rose.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey, guys, Rose has a big heart. Hope she's the only Rose. Well, like they didn't.
Speaker 2: Have to put it in caps, but right whatever, Okay, guys, we'd get you.
Speaker 1: We're with you so far. So far.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to just to recap. I like Rebecca for him. I know you love Redica, but I like Rebecca and I like Nissi. Rebecca like my calls. So far, so far from this group, I'm really feeling them for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so where are so Rose?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do I have anything else to say about Rose?
Speaker 2: I don't. This is going to sound horrible. This is so pas but you know whatever, her shoes look very payless or like.
Speaker 1: Mom like she was.
Speaker 2: That's what I like about her. That's see why I think that's nice, heisticated.
Speaker 3: I hear you, but I like it. I think it's refreshing. It's refreshing. I think she's just like a normal See. This is what I want more of on the show. I want people. I want to watch a show where it's not like people I wouldn't want to know in real life.
Speaker 1: I want it to be people that like I, that we could be.
Speaker 3: That's I think why we took to the Golden not just because they're older or whatever, but because they're just like, they don't really know how to be influencers yet. They're just living their lives and now they're on a show. But that I want to see that. Otherwise it's just like old hat. You know, you're like, they're all in ball gowns and they're ridiculous and annoying. I like Rose, and I stand by it. You're probably right, he's not going to love her, but I think she's adorbes hey, like.
Speaker 1: You could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows, having not been sled at all. Like I mean, maybe she wins. She probably will not.
Speaker 1: I get your point.
Speaker 3: Might not be his type, but I like, I like to see the representation of someone who's not like going to a fucking ball every day.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah for Rose, okay, sor.
Speaker 2: Sarafina, But she's just spelling it different. She's she wants to me different instead of like with just f I n A. She added an E, so it's like fiend but Fina Sarafina liking that it's not her fault.
Speaker 1: Though. I think she's gorgeous. I love the jeens. It's gonna love her look.
Speaker 2: She has long hair, she's wearing She's African American, wearing a white tube top which just looks so fricking stunning against her skin.
Speaker 1: Freaking cute jeans. She looks like she.
Speaker 2: Might have played basketball in high school. I'm gonna say she looks tall, mm hmm. I just think looks wise he's going to like her right off the bat. She's so pretty stunning. She's an associate media director from New York.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure an assistant maybe, like I don't know what is a media director? Is that like advertising? No idea but probably yeah, but also probably just means actress attempt ones at like a media company, so like let's just go with that. But also, is going on a reality show actress lady? I know, I think that one thing that I'm noticing about these bios and I mean, I know it's it's always like this, but it's never been this bad before where they don't tell you anything about the person. It is strictly AI like every single person is like she wants to settle down and meet a guy who likes family. And yep, she's one hundred percent life material, loyal, thoughtful, can't wait to be engaged. She's her life is very full, socially a professional. All that's missing is romantic companionship. She wants to meet a man who's ready to settle down and start a family. We are like they're just saying the same thing over and over exactly. And also and let's not like give a pass. That's so AI photoshop the photos. I mean, why even have the photos? Why even have them if you're gonna do like they're switching things around. Everything looks crazy. I'm just saying the whole thing just reads AI and I don't like it. This is exactly what I'm talking about. They got to bring the shit back down to earth.
Speaker 1: We don't. Nobody wants this. Nobody wants this, I believe.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with you. And you know this is ripe for conspiracy theory. They fired everybody they fire, they poured. Yes, poor Phyllis and Chloe just kind of fired without probably any warning. They were just like, sorry, we don't need you guys. Also, you guys were kind of lazy, like you were just phoning it in anyway. And Phillis was like, hell no, I wasn't phoning it in, Like I took that job so seriously. And they're like, welles doesn't really matter now because we can get Ai to do it for free, right, which they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The way.
Speaker 3: Her fun facts are that she wants to learn to play tennis. She brought to Bob during her college years. I'm sure that was adorable. And she's seen every episode of Gray's anatomy at least three times.
Speaker 2: So she's bright. I mean that makes sense. So she's a doctor then okay, great, remember my joke about I had a joke about if you want to be a doctor. Just my joke was like about that I haven't gone to college. But the punchline of the joke was if you really want to be a doctor, like watch er like and then some people are going to say, well, I don't like have cable or I can't be home to like record Er every Thursday.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, maybe you just don't really want to be a doctor.
Speaker 2: Then yes, oh my I can't do the bare minimum like you know what I mean. Then just like it's not for you anyway. That was there's more to the joke, you guys. So Also, I don't like it when people have as their fun fact that they want to learn to play tennis.
Speaker 1: Then just learn to play tennis. It shouldn't just be a fun.
Speaker 2: Fact about you, right, like play tennis or don't play tennis. But you don't need to stop like, oh, you know what I want to.
Speaker 1: Do, I want to learn to bowl.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could just there's a bowling you know what there's it's even easier to play tennis than to go bowling. You go bowling, you gotta rent shoes, put on some sneakers, go to.
Speaker 1: The fricking park and play tennis.
Speaker 3: Learn all right, ol, I mean no, don't yell at me, yell at her. I hope she's listening. Savanna a Savannah. Now she's we've got a little Southerner here. She's from Charlottesville and she's a wedding plan.
Speaker 1: In Arkansville, Virginia.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to be a wedding planner anymore. She's ready to be the bride.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense, Like she wants to be the bride Wait on the Bachelor. That's crazy. See there they're just all the same.
Speaker 3: And again her perfect man is loyal, caring. See, I want somebody to come on there like, okay, like me again, we're gonna use me as an example. I would honestly not say that. I'd be like, I like a guy whose kind of needs to be fixed. Now, they would never use it because they'd be like, that's not really what like, that's not really the brand of the show. I'd be like, I like a guy with a little bit of an edge, usually somewhat of an addiction to something.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say like possibly like suspicion of like alcohol abuse, definitely not even suspicion or possibly definitely and then like like I got to put my alan onto good use.
Speaker 1: I like to be able to fix things I have.
Speaker 3: I have avoidant tendencies myself, so I like to sort of hook up with the guys that do because then I don't have to really worry about it.
Speaker 1: I say all that, and they're like, do you like to knit?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, like I don't like to crouchet. Yeah, nothing, nothing with yarn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want you to ask me questions like I'm on this okay, so you're you're my story producer, Okay, okay, and so just ask me any and I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Me Okay, what's your idea?
Speaker 2: Like what if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Oh? Well, now that I would, Hm, who's paying? And they're like, well, the bachelor.
Speaker 3: I mean like, let's just assume the bachelor's paying, Like right, okay, if a bachelor wherever, where would I go? Paris? But if I'm paying, probably just Arlington, Texas?
Speaker 1: Wherever?
Speaker 3: I have miles, who uses do I need my miles for the Bachelor?
Speaker 2: What have you always wanted to do? What's on your bucket list? What's on my bucket list? I think tell somebody off.
Speaker 3: In public that I've been like harboring bad, resentful feelings about for a long time.
Speaker 1: Just tell them off.
Speaker 3: To an applause break, everyone's gathered around and I tell them off, and I win some kind of like rap battle or.
Speaker 1: Some kind of like a dance mob. It's but it's with more yelling yelling.
Speaker 2: I'm just like really or oh, like all everybody that was kind of mean to me in sixth grade sees me do the best karaoke. So they're like, that's on your bucket list. Nothing else, like anything about like dating or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, no, no, no, and everything's in my rates and high just like hit every note.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why they're all there at the same time, but they are. That that would be number one.
Speaker 1: I would say. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're like, we know, you know what we're gonna call you if we get a good bachelor. That sort of he needs to be like edgy and kind of like mean. He's got to be really nice. To me sometimes and then just terrible to me. And they're like like in con assistance, do you have anybody like that that's like just not I mean, like a totally different person. You're like, I don't understand. Like he was so wonderful and then like the next time, I was just like he didn't even make eye contact with me. You're like, oh, little time, You're like, listen, hear me out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I know that things didn't work out well for Devin and Jen and I realized that a lot of people don't like him, but I feel like they just don't get him.
Speaker 3: I could fix him, just let is he wanted. And I'm like winking at the story, but I'm like, is he just tell me? Is he the Bachelor? And they're like absolutely not. We are completely trying to distance ourselves from him. He's like the worst person we've ever had on the show. And I'm like, okay, but just give me like blink hard twice.
Speaker 1: If it's him. It's not, No, it's not. I promise you. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you promise.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: See on the first day of filming, No, we don't, You're you're not in like all right, pack.
Speaker 1: It up, like what's okay?
Speaker 3: And they're like, okay again, We're gonna ask you one more time or give you one more chance, Like what's a perfect first date?
Speaker 1: I'm like, do you know what it would?
Speaker 3: You know, like getting a bottle of whiskey, putting a brown paper bag. I'm not crazy. I understand you can't drink everywhere in public in a brown paper bag. Go sit somewhere that we're not supposed to be cause a little bit of trouble.
Speaker 2: Get kicked you out, beush you know, quick pot, go to Vegas, hide marijuana in your shoe, under the sole of your shoe, and like a little trap, little trapdoor door, swing for the fences, I guess. And when I'm hoping to get out of this, you know, not Instagram followers, but just like maybe some sales on my new business of these pouches that you can smuggle stuff onto aeroplanes, They're.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, bye, that's okay.
Speaker 3: So Savannah, she here's some soundbacks. She loves a competitive game of charades. I must have charades charades, which is that's cute. She loves that though she loves it like she saw when Harry met Salian loves it or she really loves it, like they're constantly doing that. Okay, she dreams of planning the met Gallo one day. Well that's a big leap. I feel like we've talked about this girl before. I don't think so she made Maybe she was.
Speaker 2: She has a serious fear of owls, which reminds me of the staircase.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think it's because she saw it on the staircase?
Speaker 3: Maybe I get it, though. Owls are freaking creepy. I like them, and I'm glad that they're around and stuff. I think they're very wise, but they freak me. They freaked me out. I feel like I feel like you've drank the kool aid about owls. Like no, no, no, no, why Ask my friend Brian from college. I got high one time in college one time. I know that's crazy, but like I really just didn't smoke. I this is what happened. I smoked pot finally, like junior year of college, and I got really freaked about owls because I was like, what are they though? Because I decided that they were like native wood chips, because think about an owl, it looks like little wood chips, like a like a like a roof.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody out there knows what I'm talking about, and I think that it does, and I got I got that in my head. So from then on, I'm like, owls are a little bit sus So I get it. I like them, but I don't. I'm unsure that's and then that's my whole fun fact. They're like, what's something we should do? What's something you're scared of?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, one time I got so high that I thought owls were like rooftops And they're like, no, we can't use this non You're the only one that's ever gotten the paperback. They just keep emailing it back to their like, we just need a few more fun facts. You're like, oh my god, I've given you guys so many. Okay, Vicky can't believe how many times they're making me do the fun facts again. Okay, Vicky is twenty eight, She's beutiful.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe.
Speaker 2: This is so ow unfair to other people, like to other contestants that have been on the show.
Speaker 1: Every single one of his girls is like a model. I know, how is that fair?
Speaker 2: Is it? Because do you think he's one of the better looking bachelors we've had in a while, I guess, so pretty damn gorgeous.
Speaker 3: But like, taking it a step further, I think that the world has changed and now these are the influence. These are the people that they want because they have the most instant followers. I mean, it's like, who who what is it? What is it called wagging the tail?
Speaker 1: Wags the dog? No, yeah, but like wag the dog? Yeah, course, wag the dog. Like what's first?
Speaker 3: They start at a place where these people are already kind of out there. They don't just get a random person, so you get it. Yeah. So she's a nightclub server Vegas, Vegas. Sure, yeah, you're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna believe this, but she's always dreamed of finding her perfect love story. Oh my god, what that's so different? I know. Okay, she's a former NFL cheerleader. Oh yeah, it is gonna look like that. But she might have hung up her pomp pomps for good, but she's still ready to cheer on her future partner. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, but she has a Chihuahua named Winnie. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ready to put herself out there and go the distance she takes pride in her calves of steel. Okay, she's not herself without Lipliner. No, I'm gonna say no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Also, we got to get away from lipliner. It is un needed. Yeah, and she would love to live on a vineyard in Italy. She is all over the place. Okay, she's very, very pretty. So she's she's one of my tops right now, she's not one of my tops. She's not doing it for me, and I don't And I think you're right to like her. Former NFL chard I get X. Girl is very pretty.
Speaker 2: This is our last girl, so we can go through her and then we can go back and see our tops are.
Speaker 3: Oh, she is gorge She's like a purple, very skin tight, adorable dress.
Speaker 2: Got an insane body and that's why she took the picture from knees up.
Speaker 1: She was like, listen, bitch, oh, I want to show the whole body.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, most of the girls are kind of doing like a kind of chest up.
Speaker 1: She's like ah ah nah oh yeah, no.
Speaker 3: Like physically and she's a tech engineer slash model like, oh, I can't compete with no, one can compete with Zoe.
Speaker 1: I hate her. I love her and hate her.
Speaker 2: She also graduated from Oh my god, chemical Okay, she's hanging up my headphones.
Speaker 1: She's gonna win?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it depends on what he.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's so, she's oh, and she cooks too, she cooks fancy dinners when she's love I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's too much, that's too much.
Speaker 3: And fun fact she loves nothing makes her happier than puppies and babies.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord.
Speaker 2: And she can't and won't live without tacos. Look at the third one, embrace yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: What she was the first female wrestler to join her high school wrestling team. What is happening when?
Speaker 1: That's too much joke?
Speaker 2: Are we being punked right now? Are we being punked? I mean, if you mean, did Ashton Kutcher come over and he's like fucking with us? Yes, somebody's fucking with us because nobody is that perfect. That's crazy and saying you know that the wrestler thing, I mean, like that's she's she's definitely an overage.
Speaker 3: She's an achiever. I don't want to say over it, she's an achiever. I mean she might I can Okay, here's what I call. I don't think she's going to be the right person for Grant. I think she's gonna make it past the first few episodes, but I think we might be looking at our next bachelorette. That's what if she if she's if she wants it, Like, I don't know if she'll make it with Grant, But I mean, I don't know how you find it more perfect specimen.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they saved the best for last. Well they did in alphabetical order.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's my number one pick for just the whole show, Grant. When I look down at related articles, just I just want you to know this headline because get yourself braced, yourself. Okay, Grant says, let the journey begin to grow up, and I want a wife.
Speaker 1: He says, quote unquote, Okay, I'm just gonna say that's the scoop.
Speaker 2: This is our third one, and we have just a few minutes left, so I.
Speaker 1: Just want to go.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go from the beginning. This is this is my predictions based on just pick and then I'll have a different prediction. We always do it this way, Cecily, So don't pay please, don't start in your mind, going, we don't do it this way. We're going to make some blind predictions based on nothing, and then we'll decide if we want to stick with those predictions. So I'm gonna say, just based on what we've seen, I still am with Alexi twenty seven. She was our she was first, and she's absolutely adorable, and she was she was the She's a pediatric speech therapist and she's the one who loves ketchup chips. Okay, okay, she's adorable. Yeah, yeah, so that that's one of mine.
Speaker 1: I'm calling her Eliks but whatever, you can call her Alexi. Okay, I'm going to have a top I'm going to do a top.
Speaker 2: Four like cometowns Okay to oh you Bailey? Did I love Bailey? I feel like I loved Bailey. You loved Carolina?
Speaker 1: Did you skip by her? She was number six? Yeah, I'm in love with her. I mean, she we like.
Speaker 2: Her because she's funny. She describes her vibe as cool grandma. Remember, so she drives of being roasted by Nicki Glazer. So she's she's gonna be a problem though. She's going to think of herself. She's going to fancy herself a bit of a comedian, I feel, and that always leads to trouble. She's going to be our Karen, our Karen Olympia. She's gonna she's going to have some villain vibes and she be really outspoken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I like her. She's going to make it far.
Speaker 2: Okay, Looe Christina, Dina, Ella Jane we liked.
Speaker 1: I feel like we liked Ella, No, did we? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She's twenty five, she likes watching basketball, she prefers glamping, she want Her favorite look was a T shirt with Justin Bieber's face on it, and she plays badminton.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we loved her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, she's cute. She could, but she's not. She's not my top four.
Speaker 3: Juliana. We like Juliana a lot. She wants a dog friendly bar one day. Yeah, we like Sinatra's I'm gonna put her in my top four.
Speaker 1: Okay, ke we love too, though, No, that's a lot. Kelsey is the.
Speaker 2: Serier designer's bubbaly Okay, I'm putting Kelsey in my top four. Hiley. No oh, and then remember Lydia. Lydia as the venture capitalist. Okay, she's for sure she's in my top three. I'm gonna go for a good group. This is a good group. We have an embarrassment of riches so.
Speaker 1: And then and then Nissi.
Speaker 2: Yes, Nissi was in my top so Nissi and then the last one for Zoe Zoe. But I also think of Rebecca. But now Rebecca's kind of falling out of the top.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's you know. I need to give it a little time. I need to give it time. But I like Safina too.
Speaker 2: For him, maybe have ad Okay, I've named like, yeah, I've named like six.
Speaker 1: You guys know who I said. I said, I'm just gonna I'm gonna stick with yours. You guys get on fire. One comment and they closed the comments.
Speaker 2: I saw that on comment talks, the women without the botox lips are the most beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, which who are they? What? How are you? Oh my god, it's just funny. Just has to be Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like you guys have learned a little bit about us. You've learned a little bit about the show The Bachelor. If you've never watched it before, you're in for a like, why who would be listening to this if they've never watched the batch.
Speaker 2: First of all, who has never seen the bit, It's like that would be impossible. But then take it a step further. You've stumbled upon this podcast. You're looking at you like typed in. You're like, I really like science based podcast. But because I talked about dark matter, this came up. They're like, what are they even talking about those? Grand All right, guys, by the way, well no, never mind, I'm not even gonna say this because we're gonna have done an episode about this before you hear this. So anyway, all right, love you guys, Thank you, see you next week for the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, finally, hang in there. We love you, thanks for being here. We'll see you next week. Okay,