Speaker 1: So I'm laying back there, just laying back there.
Speaker 2: I was watching some video on my phone, and I decided I was going to start to go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: So I'm laying up there looking up the sky, and I see this ball of light and then it moves out further and I see these three tiny white lights all lined up together, you know, like a ship, like a spaceship. And then it kept moving up and down. I was just staring at watching it move up and down. Then it moves side to side. It was moving on these different directions, and then this weirdest thing, it started making like shapes of things with the lights. First of all, I've never even heard of this before. Secondly, why me.
Speaker 3: I'd like to welcome Jamie to Bigfoot Crossroads. Jamie reached out to me via email with a really interesting story that had some elements to it that I don't get a lot of chances to talk to witnesses about. So I was really excited to get him on and uh, yeah, Jamie, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Matt, So I guess I better start at the very beginning, well at the very very beginning, because like I've always had, you know, interested in Sasquat since I was like ten years old. You know, they had TV shows on like the IRV Indiana Are You Afraid of the Dark? You know. It was the mid to early nineties, and so I was really interested in that stuff. And uh, I always I think, I swear, I always kind of fuck because my parents, my dad's brother and his wife, they live out in a very rural area. When we would go out there, I always had this weird vibe like I almost felt like they're you know, I almost felt them watching me at that time, and I could feel they have a certain kind of a presence. I would say, their their presence to me. What I feel, it's it's it depends. Usually I would say intuitively what I feel is like about eighty percent of them are good and about the twenty percent of them are genuinely you know, not right. But you know they give off this very loving, very compassionate vibe. But if you you know, like these people they go in their territory, they just want to scare them out, and that's what happens. But anyway, like I said, I will start the beginning of my you know, my journey that came to my sighting. So I ended up on the street, which is red. This is a really weird thing that happens. So but by the way, throughout my life had these weird spiritual experiences. But when I ended up being homeless in twenty twenty two, yeah, it was twenty twenty two, I got kicked out of this hotel because there was this badly run hotel and they blamed me for something I didn't do, and so I ended up I went back to a room where my dad was living. I thought maybe i'd try and get back to stay with him. So I ended up staying the night behind the walmart and I slept back there. But anyway, before I even went to sleep, the weirdest thing happened. It was so weird. So I'm laying back there, just laying back there.
Speaker 2: I was watching some video on my phone, and I decided I was going to start to go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: So I'm laying up there looking up the sky, and I see this ball of light and then it moves out further and I see these three tiny white lights all lined up together, you know, like a ship, like a spaceship. And then it kept moving up and down, and it was moving and then I was just staring at watching it move up and down. Then it moved side to side, moving on these different directions, and then this weirdest thing it started making like shapes of things with the lights. And I'm like, first of all, I've never even heard of this before. Secondly, why me? Right? Yeah? And from the what I do remember about it was I remember seeing what they showed me was it appeared to be like a man ascending like stairs. And so, I mean, obviously it was a measure. It's about ascension, so you know, take that for what it's worth, I guess, But so you know, I don't know any I don't remember anything else that would happen that night other than other than like, so there was another ship. This is so great. It was like there was another ship watching it, right, There was a bigger ship watching the smaller ship. This is like thirty yards away from me because it's the back by the walmart. It's about about one hundred yards maybe two hundred yards, so it's about thirty yards away from me. And I'm like, what, I guess it's just watching it. I don't know why, but so, and I was weird, why is it? I can't remember it was like moving very slowly towards me or we're obviously it was just movie slowly, like like I said, just watching. So I walked towards it because I was going to try and get closer to it. So at some point I go, you know what, I'm gonna try to get closer to this one. And I got so close to it. There was literally like like almost right above me, above the tree line, just maybe like a couple of feet above the tree line, and I saw this massive thing. It was like thirty yards around. It's got it had orange, yellow and green lights on the bottom of it. And then it just kind of, you know, moved away from me at that point, and I'm like, well, that's weird. What's also weird, too, is after that, almost every night I saw a ship. Like I said in the beginning, how I saw the one come out with the three little lights. Sometimes I would look up in the sky I would see a bunch of them above me and I'd be like and again like why is this happening? But anyway, so I don't know if they fit together. They might the sighting of the loot foot in the UFO. So after I saw the UFO, I ended up in the shelter again that i'd been in before. Then March in twenty twenty four, I ended up back where I'm at now. So at first when I got back here, first of all, I felt them with I felt them around me. I couldtuitively feel that. And I was hearing these weird whistling sounds and I know I've heard that before too, that they do the whistling sounds. And I was, you know, like I said, I felt the beating around me. But even before I was there that time, I had been there back there before, like the year before, and I heard growling outside of the tent and I didn't know it was them. I sort of kind of had a feeling maybe I knew they. I knew them wouldn't hurt me. I definitely got the vibe of like they're not going to hurt me. I'm okay, right, So I was like, okay, cool, just go back to sleep, you know. I But by the way, I had all this junk around there, so I think they're probably pissed off that I littered their area, which I understand because there's a bunch of shit back here. But anyway, but then, like I said, I came back here in March of twenty twenty four last year, I guess, and you know, I'm there for a while. I'm there for a few months, and then then one night I'm looking out the back window and uh, before before I said before that, like before I even started talking, I could feel them standing around the tent. And I felt a couple of them just standing around. And sometimes I'll wake up in the middle night I either feel the tent shake or i'd like literally feel them rubbing my head. It was the weirdest thing. I would literally feel like a huge hand rubbed my head right.
Speaker 3: Like inside the tent, not like from the outside.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, right, like a physical hand rubbing my head. And it's weird because I had some time after that, I ended up listening to a show about a lady who had had similar experiences. She was also, you know, a reader, intuitive whatever, and she she intuitively communicates with these sasquats. She has them on her property. I guess you might have heard of Robin Haines McCrae. Yeah, yeah, so, but anyway, but yeah, so they were doing all that stuff, and then I think they're trying to get me prepared for it. I guess I don't know what it was. Maybe I don't know. But then one night I remember, I swear I heard a smaller one running around on the snuckles on the you know, in the grass, and I didn't, you know, like it felt like it like intuitively, I got the vibe of like, this is not like normal. I was scared to look outside. And it was a little one. Because the little ones, I guess I've heard they're more curious and sometimes they're they're sighted, sometimes more I guess I don't know. But but anyway, what's weird, what's really weird is then, like I was telling you before, I saw this little one climb the tree. But I was looking like I looked out the back window this like I said, this is like I think June. So I seen it standing there and I could see all the hair. It was about three feet tall and for one, you know, since obviously I've never seen a big foot before, a lot of people they they you know, try to explain it away. I was like, well, maybe it's a raccoon. I've heard they can climb trees. I read that they can whatever and so. But it but it did was it shimmed up the tree. It got pretty high. Then it went smoothly, by the way, smoothly like an ape would smoothly transition to the next tree. And then it really shook it hard, and I go, okay, a raccoon can't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's no raccoon.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, okay, then, like so I guess this is maybe there's you know, because like I said before, oh, I didn't explain to you how I ended up back here in the first place. So I'm sorry, this is I've never done this for by.
Speaker 3: The way, you're you're you're good. I'm just listening.
Speaker 1: So so, so I had I had been in a different shelter before that, but I had I had different experiences with them. I heard them, but I didn't see anything actually saw what do you call it? Tree structure kind of thing. It was a well what happened was okay, I'm sorry, I gotta start from this. So I've been homes for a while, man, I mean four years now. I mean, so I was at the shelter, right, and then I kept feeling this feeling of like, get your tent, go live on the woods, just do it. And I was like really, and it kept magative me, magative me. I go okay, fine, So I did it, and in the middle of the night, I would here like children laughing in the middle of the woods. And I'm like, this is weird because the middle night, middle woods, I hear kids laughing. This is very strange. And I I I heard bear run by my tent too. A bear. I'm in Ohio to northeast Ohio, and there's not really bear around here. It might have been then imitating a bear. I don't know that it's possible. But what happened was this weird thing happened was so where I was at you could kind of get lost if you weren't careful, and so I ended up getting lost. But it was weird when I when I was getting lost, had this weird feeling like I went through like a portal or something. It was very strange feeling. But so I ended up in this area where I want to say it was like a kill spot or like a hunting spot, because it was very very muddy, and like I said, there was like this loopy like it was like a sapling that somebody manipulated bend over like a bow. And I felt like that was a place where they would get the deer and they would kill them. And because I kept feeling like I need to get out of here, I should be here, so I left. And I don't think I don't remember hearing them all that much around that timeframe, but I think I was slowly getting introduced to them that way. Yeah, And like I said, I ended up back here where I'm at now, and then I was and you know, it's one of the first things that it was. It was like a slow burden. I'm thinking about it, because the first thing I heard, they would go like that, just like that, like like I know, it's not an owl obviously, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and this is like right by your tent.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, like maybe like ten yards away from me. Wasn't that far off. And then they, like I said, they would slowly start to come in closer and they would make these other they would make other noises. But then see, because I went from here, then I went to another spot. But when I went to the other spot, I swear the little one that I had seen over here kind of went over there because only like I think, it's like a quarter mile away, And then like he would he would come up by my tent like he was literally six ft ago. He went like this, he goes just like that. And it was weird because he'd do it right after I woke up, like literally the second after I woke up. I would literally just it soapen my eyes. And I heard it, I'm like, oh my god, like that had to been that couldn't have been like freaking raccoon or anything like that was and U And I'm like, wow, that's amazing, Like why are they They must really trust me, I must be very you know, they must really like me or something. You know. The other thing too, is I did talk to them, and I feel like this is also important key too for people to take away is that if you do feel you have squatched around, you talk to them. Be firm yet gentle, you know, to say to them, you know, if if they're having problems, they're making a lot of noose, just be firm saying, you know what, I don't appreciate you doing this. This is my property. Can you please not do that? You know obviously, you know, and if that doesn't work, maybe you have some really not some nice squatches maybe, you know. But I talked to them. I told them because they I remember I said all this shit back here. I actually did feel like they were a little upset with me about that, so I had to talk to them and try to smooth it over as best I can to let them know, You're, like, I'm a good person. I care about you guys, I actually am here. I would love to help you if I could. If I would, I could help you to help, you know, because they're knocking down trees. You know, people all over are knocking down trees, and I feel like that's probably why we're having more and more of these sightings. I think they're getting tired of, you know, people doing this to their home and and you know, it's like man like, they don't they people if they understood how gentle these creatures were, they would leave them away alone for one thing. They'd leave them alone for nothing. They wouldn't do anything with the forest, they'd leave it alone. But I think because of all the stuff that their humans are doing, they're just like they're tired of it. I saw a video whereas big Foot knocked over this big tree, and it was obvious this was not Ai. You could tell it wasn't Ai. But anyway, you know, like I said, and it has to happen. I mean, eventually we have to evolve to a point where we're ready and okay with at least in it. And like I said, I feel like like the way that I was introducing them, it would be the same with society as a whole, be very slow, and it might just be just the people that who like us, they're open and ready for this kind of communication. Well we'll have that, you know. And but you know, like I said, with that thing, I only he so the like I said, the Sasquatch. It's funny because he really must really like me. I kind of felt that too. He's a very rambunctious type of child. I guess he's a lot of fun it's very you know, he really is a ball. And then like he came over there. I moved the third time too, and then he even went over there too, and he was making the noise and the sound, and I'm like, but you know what's funny is like I had this recorder and I was playing it, and I thought maybe he did that to try to sound like the recorder. Yeah, I think that why he was doing it. Because you know, they're like behavioral, they're sort of you know, it's how anything learns, they imitate something else, anyone or anything. But I was at this one shelter. I remember, I was telling you that I kept feeling that take my tent to go, you know. But what's weird about it is the day I decided to go, I coincidentally see my dad's girlfriend at the Goodwill in that air which is an area that was like thirty miles away from my dad. And I don't even think she knew I was even there. And you know, I didn't see her see her. I saw her, but I don't think she saw me. Yeah, but uh, you know, we don't get along anyway. So but anyway, but what's also weird is twenty minutes before I decided to leave, I saw a wolf in someone's car. A wolf what yeah, no, no, no, like a wolf in the like they're a wolf pet wolf in that passenger seat. I don't wasn't, But this is, like I said, man, this is my life. I see shit like this all the time. Yeah, So it's not even it's just almost it's like predictable now to me, it's almost normal.
Speaker 3: And this is something that like, I mean, you were into it of whenever you were young, like a kid. It's something you've dealt with your whole life.
Speaker 1: It's so much so that I would literally be able to communicate with people that have passed on, and I literally do that for a living. Was so much of a living because I don't make that much money. But that's fine, That's just what I need to do right now. It's I'm healing quite a bit, you know. I mean, you've never probably talked to a hermit before, but I'm a hermit. I mean, I've lived on my own in the woods for this many years now, and I don't talk to anyonever. I don't always keep to myself. I basically just talk to my customers and that's it, you know. And then and then and then the spirits decide to visit me. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: But but do you think that do you think the Bigfoot are on the same frequency? Is like the spirit world?
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. I guess that's more of a logistic question, I guess I it's I feel like it's similar. I don't know that it's the same, but it's definitely similar.
Speaker 3: Whenever you're like talking to the spirits or filling the spirits around you, does it feel the same as whenever it's happening with a bigfoot.
Speaker 1: It's actually, I gotta say it is pretty similar because I think your brain waves have to go to like an alpha state or seta or something like that, and then you know, so they're probably always there. So once you're there meeting them, you know, you can kind of and definitely fiel one right behind me right now. Again, you know, I think because they know they know, they know what's going on. They know what's going on. So let me see. You don't want to see if maybe they have any messages, maybe there's something you want to Okay, let me let me see if they want to say anything. We're not as bad as you think we are. We're not. You must understand that, be aware of your own intentions, beware of your own intentions, and be always intentful when you go out to the woods to communicate, be very clear in your intention, and have respect, because if you don't have solid respect, then you know, and it can happen. You know, they really appreciate people when they're respectful and if they honor the nature that they're in, and that's really important for them. They very much honor nature nature to them is everything. It really is everything. It's a way of life, you know, and it's they're just they're very compassionate creatures, they really are. They truly care about us, but they can't help us unless we're being if we're not open enough for them to help us, you know. And I'll tell you what, to be clearly, very honest with you. I'm starting to remember being back here with them, and I felt so much love and compassion from them. It was incredible. Like I just like I felt like I was being held sometimes at night, Like I literally felt they would hold me sometimes and I'd be like wow, And I felt there was a female around too, and she was just very motherly towards me, and it was really really beautiful. And also too, this is really crazy, and I don't know if you've ever heard of this. I don't think I've ever heard of this, but they left handprints at the pavilion where I hang out at. There's this little park and there's a pavilion there, but it's like, okay, so there's like you know, like a roof or whatever. You're like a and then like on the inside there's like also a flat roof, you know, with all wood and everything, and they freaking pushed up on the paneling. They're like, I here them laughing, like you push it up on the palel, like they literally Okay, So like in the front of it, the front part of it, it's pushed up where you can see like there's a gap in between the you know, the wood and everything. And then they did the same thing in the back of it and like almost like it, you know, it blinds up, you know, with the same whatever. And then there's hamprints there. There's fucking ambrids like the oil and shit, it's oil oil like the inside of the roof, right, So you like if you just stand in the building, you look up, you can see them, huh, And it's like wow. And there's even like when someone pointed this out to me, I didn't even think of it, but they took their loom to their foot and pushed up there's toe prints out there. Wow.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if the handprint thing is kind of almost like a signature of theirs, because I've heard about them leaving handprints like that other places, right, Yeah, And like a lot of the things that you're saying about them are things that I've heard from other people who've experienced them in a similar way as you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all around us. Oh there. I mean, you know, I didn't think they'd even be in this area, but they're everywhere. I guess they really are everywhere. I was doubtful, but I mean they are really everywhere. Oh that's mine. This isn't due, dude, This is insane. What I'm about to tell you is insane. All right. So I was sleeping in my tent right like this is this is the third time I'd moved. But anyway, so I'm laying there sleeping. It's it's the fall, I believe was the fall. I'm laying there close right up to the tent wall in the middle of the I feel this big finger tap on the middle of my forehead, right where my third eye is, and I'm like, what the hell? I mean it was a huge finger. I mean it was like, there's no way that was human.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they know that you have these abilities and that's why they like reached out to you like that?
Speaker 1: They absolutely know they hundred percent. Now, like I said, since I was a child, they they've kind of been around me. I didn't know because Like I said, I didn't understand what I was feeling when I would be around them when I was little. I didn't because you know, we had a big wooded area around my school too, and I and I felt them around there too, and I didn't even know it. Actually, now that i'm remembering, my very very first sighting was right over there by my old school. I actually ended up, you know, you know, outside again. Yeah, I was in the tent and I woke up in the middle of night. I saw the things shadow through the tent, the tent wall or whatever. Yeah, you know, I'm like, what the hell like? And then just it disappeared. I'm like, geez it's I was not expecting it for one thing either, because well, there are deer around there, so I mean, you know, there's definitely deer. I mean, this is Ohio. It was supposed to be like a hotspot for them too.
Speaker 3: I guess lots of sightings in Ohio. It's something that I honestly thought about before someone in your situation, you know, in these different I want to say, encampments or whatever, you know, and just homeless areas where people camp out in the woods. Like I've always been curious if they have interactions with these things, if the bigfoot come around them, Because I think there's a lot of people that end up there because they might have a situation where they are intuitive or have abilities and you know, trying to deal with it and everything and living outside of society and everything. And I think bigfoot have a way of picking up on people just like you're saying they do. You know, their intent and everything, and a lot of those people would be much more approachable than hunters or anybody else out in the woods.
Speaker 1: You know. I've heard they like to smell a weed too. I was there. I agree with that because when I used to smoke when I would be back here, I swear they came around me more often than they normally would. I've heard of stories where people have left beer for them. They drank the beer and they just and they left the kids.
Speaker 3: Huh. I wanted to ask you about the one that you saw climb the tree, like did you get a good look at it? Like what was it like daylight all nighttime?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, it was it was nighttime. I basically saw the outline in the shadow of it. You know, it was about I guess about thirty yards away. You know, like I see they I could see the hair eye, I could see it's obviously I could see the hair at least, you know, what was like a shadowy figure type of deal right where you just kind of see the outline of it. But yeah, I did see that. And you know, like I said, being back here before, I had seen another shadow. I just remember earlier that we did see another shadow of one, but it was just a shadow. But like again, I feel like it was like maybe like a a snapshadow what I'd be seeing later on, like they had. They actually are super clever. They literally it's almost like they're in your head and they know how to approach you. Sometimes if you're willing and ready, they'll do it very, very subtly so that you don't freak out. I think. I think they just don't want you to freak out because they don't want to scare you. I don't want to scare well sometimes they sometimes they do. We know stories about that, But I never had any. I mean, like I said, though, other than the growling one, I don't really ever have. I didn't have any really, I don't know, you know what. I think maybe because I left them fruit. Maybe that one tapped me on the head. Maybe it was maybe wanted more fruit. Maybe that's why he tapped me on the head. I don't know, I've never heard of that before. I never heard of a oh you no, I think I did hear one story where they I'm sure they do touch people, we just don't hear about it all the time. But I mean, I felt really blessed that that that squatch felt like tapping me on the forehead. Oddly enough, it was right on my third eye too, so maybe he kind of activated me in a certain way. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whenever you saw it go from tree to tree, was it just like you know we see apes do on television, like arm over arm?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? Yeah, it was. It was, that's what. But yeah, But of course, when you're when you're when you're saying something, you still kind of like you can't. You still are like, maybe I could explain the way somehow this can't be what I'm saying. But then you know, I go, well, I guess that's what it is. Yeah, you know, well, I mean I would say, just as it aside that what they do do and I've heard stories about this, and I can test to this. They'll send animals to check you up. They'll like, I don't know, maybe sometimes, like I said before, maybe the animals helped you adjust. Because I had this really weird experience where there was a rabbit directly in front of my tent and I unzipped the thing. Well, it had already been just the window was open, right, So I looked down at it, it looked up at me and just stayed there and I'm like, why is this thing moving? That's weird, you know. So I think sometimes they send animals to to check on you, you know, to just investigate you. And you know, when they're around, sometimes you see random's animals really randomly, like you wouldn't expect. And also too, I've heard stories that they have an ability to even transform into animals, which I mean could happen, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if they have the abilities we're talking about where they can get in your head, you know, it's not a matter of even physically having to turn into another animal. They can just mentally project that that they're turning into another animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's what it is. Right.
Speaker 3: I've heard stories of people seeing them, you know, go back and forth into a deer and you know, turning back into a Bigfoot. And then there's also a lot of stories about them having animals with them during the siding, especially coyotes.
Speaker 1: For some reason, it's weird because I've always been obsessed with coyotes. I always thought like, I can have a coyote for a pet. One day. I'm trying to think. If there's more, let me just think first. Se And because there are more messages, they want to relay. Well, I mean, I generally feel the frustration with humans, but I mean that's that's a given. But they it's like they keep reiterating this thing about respect and being aware of your surroundings and that this is their home. That's their home. You are in their home. See. It's funny because here in Ohio, at least in this area, everyone's obsessed with it's their property, my property, that property. Yeah, No, it's not your property, buddy, it's not it's their property. They're letting you live there, and uh, you know, actually it's really weird, dude. This is really odd because this morning I was in McDonald's and this guy was talking to this lady and he was saying something weird sounds outside last night, and he didn't know what it was, and I'm like, this is the weirdest thing I've heard being because around here you never hear stuff like that. You know, people ladies are Oh god, I couldn't. I got I was scared. I went back it. So I'm like, made went outside there with a flash the last night. I would have maybe done something, but I would well, yeah, I would. Just I want to give some a little advice, and I'm giving you some advices. I've had connections with these big thoughts, big foughts. Okay, So if you really want to connect with them, first of all, be in their area. Don't don't like they hate when you tried doing that. They don't like the whoops that much. They don't really like the tree knocks. If you want to track them, just sit in nature in a tent or whatever you got, or around the fire, enjoy yourself. Just listen to some music. They love music. By the way, affect that I didn't mentionin that, but when I was listening like Michael Jackson and stuff, they really were digging it. I could feel them. They were like bomb into it, and you know, they were really happy about it. I loved it, and like, especially like song I listened like Heal the World. They really love that song, you know. And but you know, it's like, if you want to really connect with them, get yourself in a place where you're really open to anything that might happen, and make sure that you you have an intent, a loving intention, you know, and then that way you'll have more of a better experience too. You know. I don't think there's really anything else you could really do. I mean fire, I get to probably like fire too, but you know, just in laughter. They like laughter, they like playing jokes. I mean, we all heard of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's it, you know, just just if you want to connect with them, be kind, be loving also to like if you want to be like, they like animals too, so I feel like a doll with you that might be more attracted to that because they like, they like animals.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't know what to say other than that, But yeah, thank you so much, Matt. This has been awesome. Like I finally had to talk about of the UFO stuff, because that's crazy, Like every single night, if I look up at the sky, I literally do see that. I don't know if that's really good or really bad. I think it's really good just from what I remember. Why else because okay, so let's just say, for instance, if this is the government that's watching you, they're not going to show you shapes in the sky like that. They're not going to do that more than likely, not unless they're really unless they really want to get you, like unless they really think that I'm super psychic and they want to like capture me. But anyway, you talk to a hermit, now, how do you feel. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. Yeah, Thank you so much again, man, this has been really incredible. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: If you've had your own encounter with Bigfoot or something else you can't explain, and you'd like to share your story on Bigfoot Crossroads, send me an email at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place. And until next iime, remember there's something in the woods.