Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bub to the rescue, dipper Asque Taco Bub.
Speaker 1: On one O one one.
Speaker 3: W j r R. All right, this is Orlando's rock station. While he's already settled into his broadcast position, looking dapper as always with the sports code on and the shorts. It's a hybrid Miami Vice look very contemporary nature though twenty twenty five style.
Speaker 1: It is Miami Hybrid with SoCal.
Speaker 3: The world renowned LCTV here to help you. I should mention what I was overusing the restroom a few minutes ago before you got here, and there was somebody in the lobby area over there looking kind of lost. The office isn't open yet, so I want to see if I could help. It was I guess someone you helped previously. He had had a handed me this box of his box of Cubans for a I like, so I've got him over the desk for you. Looks like there's a nice thank you note.
Speaker 2: Life coach is not afraid to accept those thank you for you know, helped out people.
Speaker 1: Speaking of helping out, how you doing read? I'm good, no complaints, You're looking good man.
Speaker 2: Been shaving off some LB's right few it's looking ut solid.
Speaker 1: Just make sure and I stay away from the Sorry, I don't know, I don't know what just came over me.
Speaker 2: If you need me to write, you know, medical marijuana script for anything, you know, a little stress, dooby, few gummies. I got you covered, man, need anything, I'd just like to check on you before I get to the listeners. Got enough scripts going already, Well, this script could go away with some of those, you know, medicine cabinet full that blood pressure all of a sudden turns into just that's.
Speaker 1: All right, get to that tomorrow. LC I.
Speaker 2: By the way, there are a lot at two two five, two six. I will print them up if I don't get to them. This one's going into governments anyway.
Speaker 3: You can watch the world renow life coach do his craft his trade work here on Facebook Live. We're up and running there right now.
Speaker 1: A model of the sports coat and shorts for you you'd like. Yeah, quit the look, elsie.
Speaker 2: I caught my college kid using one of those gambling apps. And when I say caught him using the gambling app, I mean I noticed an eight thousand dollars charge on my credit card. Oh my god, correct me if I'm wrong here, But don't credit card statements come like once a month as far as I know, so probably would have noticed it last month's man, your kid sucks at gambling eight grand in a month. It sounds like he was hoping to have those losses covered before bill hit the bill hit dad's inbox. It's just like sitting there with the scratchy. He's in LA to one hundred dollars scratchy you bought, we paid off with the you know four fifties that you're buying thousand dollars. Dude, he's past even calling the number. You got to send him to GA. I'm not talking Georgia. I'm talking Well, you could send him to Georgia and right off the problem. But gambler is anonymous. I counseled somebody once, pat and my life coach early life coach times that had he was a drunk with a gambling bright.
Speaker 1: He didn't know which meeting to go to, and I was like, I got hold on, I don't want to go gamble.
Speaker 2: And then he started taking that what's the sleeping style ambient and he was gamble, drive and drink.
Speaker 1: He was just a mess. Life coach.
Speaker 2: Glad you are able to straighten him out.
Speaker 1: Medical card Life coach. I'm a sniffer. The hell is wrong.
Speaker 2: I enjoy sniffing things, especially if it comes from my body. Think I have a problem, and oh do you think I have a problem? And do women do this? Because I'm looking for a soulmate. I can't make this stuff up. I swear to God. Somebody texts this at two two five two six.
Speaker 3: He'd be beyond this type of sniff where you're making sure you're not bo I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean when he when he starts talking with Life coach, I am a sniffer. I got me I in my profession.
Speaker 1: You don't, you know, shame people, So, sir, I'm sure there.
Speaker 2: Are a few women out there that are, you know, sniffers as you call yourself as well. If you just google it, you'll probably find a group that it has like a passion for it or if you want to save you know, the possibilities.
Speaker 1: Of jail time for being known. I don't want to call him a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Just buy your go on Amazon and get a bunch of scratching sniffs and just sit home and you know, the old school scratching sniff you'd get like, you know, high school or junior high or elementary or whatever. Sit home and scratch off.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do.
Speaker 2: Stay away from the mall and the perfume counters, because sir, you are going to get in a world at you are definitely straight to jail with the Fortunately models are going away so he won't have to worry about that much longtunately, Well, I mean they're going away for a reason. I'm just saying, fortunately for him. Oh so they don't have their perfume counters, remember that where you I never understood that.
Speaker 3: It's like running the gauntlet when you went showed up at the department store. If you made it safely by their their spritzers, then there is yeah, like you said, the kiosk said, and then you gotta try to avoid them.
Speaker 2: He has some girl with aqueded and hair all both bulked up, spraying herself to get the cheap good smell, you know, shining to hide and you know, uh, what's your favorite what's your favorite comfort food? Elsie mine's meat loaf? Not trying to waste your time with a dumb question, because I know you're excellent, Okay, I get it. It's because the guy's wife. It says it's because the wife is leaving for a three week work trip and said she'd prepare meals for me comfort foods. Okay, first off, I don't think you need to think about the food. It sounds like she's making you meals. You know. That sounds great, But a three week work trip, she's gonna be in a lounge the bar area in Barbados. Yet now, he never said Barbadoes. She's gonna be in that lounge area, you know, the bar, some swab, smooth talking business man. We're in a sports jacket and shorts. Yeah no, not shorts. I don't know if you can pull off that cool look. But she's as good as gone.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: You may want to like eat really small servings of all those comfort meals she's making you and make them last for a while because she ain't coming back. Oh, I almost forgot my favorite comfort food. You can't go wrong with the pot pie. I have Hunter make me one with actual pot big proponent, I told you the medical card, all right, Scripts all the time. How somebody yawned in one of my sessions the other day, I was like, you're getting a script cut a fart, You're getting a script. It's like Oprah, everybody gets a scrip. No, I'll see how long? How are we doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? ILSETV.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about AI having their own language that humans can't understand called gibberlink.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand. Oh, I see like gibberlink is like gibberish. I guess. Uh the heck with AI?
Speaker 2: And by the way, if you use an AI for life coach advice because I know some people are doing that, I got two other initials for you FD because you're f't seriously you use serious life coaches you go to for that? I see the wrap it up symbol. Uh, desperately need your help life coach. Recently started a new job and somebody brings in donuts, oh twice a week. I can't resist them. I feel like I'm gaining. I feel like I'm in college, gaining my freshman fifteen. Please help Jen.
Speaker 1: Jen wants a donut?
Speaker 3: Have a donut?
Speaker 2: Jen. A lot of weaker people would tell you, you know, quit the job because you just started it. But you're not weak, Okay, Jen, they're weak, not you. I have the perfect person that can actually help you out. It's a colleague of mine named Will. Okay, I'll let me go ahead and text her back.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I could text you his contact info. Just keep an eye out his doctor Will, last name Power Jen. I'm more of a glazed donut guy myself, you know glaze alright, there's breakfast and champions. I think your wife's giving it some business man right now on the lounge left.
Speaker 1: I gotta get out of your heart.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to grab your box a Cuban.
Speaker 2: Glitching taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R r