Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M. Six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, this.
Speaker 3: Is Latin for all out. All right, the hymn. The name of the hymn is Latin for all out, meaning like we're going all out, we're picking our new pope. I'm not being funny here.
Speaker 2: I read that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, if this is the hymn they walked into and pairs in the red robes, it is Latin for all out.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Well, and then as soon as they were done with a walkout, and then they were walking all out, and they did their they laid their hand on a book.
Speaker 2: I don't know which book it was.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was the Bible, and they read their pledge, which was basically, we cardinals and your in certain name of cardinal here pledged to be moved only by the spirit of the Lord in picking our next pope. And then they shut the doors to the Sistine Chapel.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 1: The longest conclave, by the way, began in twelve sixty eight. Why well, it was the Italians versus the French. The Italians wanted an Italian pope, the French wanted a Frenchman, and neither side budged for nearly three years. Now today, in modern times, the average conclave is four days. I've got my ballet teacher, Miss Patricia, already in with her bet this morning, she says, she calls twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be more.
Speaker 2: Like two days.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be two days, because twenty four hours is a little too flip it right, It's like you spent no time.
Speaker 2: You spent no time at all.
Speaker 4: Well, if they do twenty four hours, it also would lend credence to the You guys have been talking about this for a while, right when you're not supposed to.
Speaker 1: It's like a jury. You just to chat about the verdict over lunch. You're to only talk about it when you're in the closed quarters.
Speaker 4: Only supposed to talk about it when the Sistine Chapel doors closed.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know what they do in there right now.
Speaker 4: Because there are obviously no phones, there's no outside communication.
Speaker 3: What do you think they're doing right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know that's are they there?
Speaker 3: Icebreaker games?
Speaker 1: Is it is it go around the table and every cardinal listens, listens A fun fact about me? To me sounds awful and I don't have social anxiety, But like, could you imagine sitting around a table full of people just that we even people we've worked with for twenty years, and sitting there and dig. Okay, now we're gonna go around the table say a fun fact about you?
Speaker 3: Like, what would you even say?
Speaker 2: You're showing your hatred for humans right now?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm talking about myself.
Speaker 2: Like, what fun fact.
Speaker 1: Would you say about you? Oh, I'm not saying I hate the people. I'm saying that's awful to have everyone's attention on yours to unveil something fun knows about you.
Speaker 4: There's one hundred and thirty plus of them in there that would take forever to go through, even if all they did was say what's your name, where are you from?
Speaker 2: And who's your favorite take?
Speaker 1: But you know that that's a thing that's happening right now in the real world. But like Zoom calls with fun facts about you, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the real world, doesn't We don't have to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Do you want to unveil what your fun fact is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would be in the same position as you. I don't know. I don't have a I don't what's fun about this.
Speaker 3: I'd see, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: The uh, the one hundred and thirty three cardinals, at least those that are under the age of eighty, marched in this solemn procession to sound the prayers to go into the Sistine Chapel this morning.
Speaker 3: You could say you have a T shirt collection.
Speaker 2: I just would say I have T shirts.
Speaker 3: That's not fun. A collection that makes it sound like fun.
Speaker 4: It's a curated I've carefully selected all of them, when in fact, all I've done is not thrown them away or given them away.
Speaker 2: I'm an order. That's my fun. Fact.
Speaker 4: There is an interesting thing about it about what conclave is most of these cardinals have never met each other before, so maybe that icebreaker thing isn't too far off.
Speaker 1: Well, that was the thing with Pope Francis, and we've talked about that, and that's why I said icebreakers, because Pope Francis did not have these get togethers like popes of the past did. Popes of the past would invite the cardinals to the Vatican all the time, maybe not all the time, but periodically, and so they all kind of knew each other. This pope did not, so when they all descended upon the Vatican after he died, it isn't getting to know you process well.
Speaker 4: And I think in those days, you know, it's been a couple of weeks now since Pope Francis died. They've had the opportunity to meet each other, and they've had the opportunity they can meet each other and do the icebreaker thing without discussing who they think should be the next pope, although you know, I don't know if it's like an election from the nineteen fifties where you walk around with little pins.
Speaker 1: And you're like, well, I mean, I think they knew of it. Obviously they knew of each other. Sure, it's like we you know, Dick and Sandy who do the radio show in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: We know of them, but we've never met We.
Speaker 1: Never met them, so you know, it's like we know that they sound like they're great people, but are they great enough people to lead the the world of Catholics.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of things that Francis did that did not sit well with some Catholics. He was in terms of Catholic popes, or in terms of popes, I should say redundant. He was pretty progressive, and he opened up perhaps the Catholic Church at least the doctrine to things like LGBTQ members, his famous quote of who am I to judge? He also talked about cautiously opening up to other religions, which other people, some strongline, hardline Catholics, are not cool with because they're afraid then that is going to dilute Catholicism vocational crisis. Very few people now are entering the priesthood. Is there a push at some point in twenty twenty five to allow women to be ordained in the well?
Speaker 1: All this talk about women is making me uncomfortable. Can we talk about the history when women were not an issue? Because many of the rituals that the conclaves are relatively modern, like why is it at the Sistine Chapel? Why the black smoke? We have all these answers, even the modern name in Latin of the papal elections. One of my favorite things to read about the lengthiest conclave there in twelve sixty eight, when you had the fight between the Italians and the French, is that they removed the roof at one point to allow the Holy Spirit to have direct access to the cardinals. Like somebody how it works, Bob in some sort of conference room came up with this idea. It raised his hand, like yes, Bob, what's your idea about how to move this along? He's like, how about we take the roof off? Holy Spirit gets right in and everyone's like, yes, Bob, let's do that.
Speaker 3: How that gets signed off on the roof? Does that make sense.
Speaker 1: Theologically? I mean, I think God would have a chuckle at that one.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll talk about the history of the concerts.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of fun facts in this, much more fun than us.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: While we've got a Soviet spacecraft that is expected to crash back into Earth within days. They say it's like a few thousands of a chance of hurting somebody. That sounds like a pretty large chance in the world of chances when it comes to like asteroids hitting us, usually it's like one in five hundred million chants or something like that. Thousands doesn't sound pretty small, I mean, no, bigger chance, smaller than bigger than chance.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm thinking the proportion. I'm doing the wrong with the denominator rule.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't ask you to do math in the nine o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: Somebody listens to you.
Speaker 4: By the way, remember every time we do a car chase and it's like a Honda CRV or a a Honda Odyssey minivan or something like that, and you say, if you're going to do it, get in that Dodge charger. Yeah, early this morning, somebody stole a Dodge charger.
Speaker 3: Yeah you lax tell Yeah, I love an acting change.
Speaker 2: It didn't last long. That the chase didn't last long.
Speaker 1: And that I feel like John and Ken picked him up, like they've done some real work here.
Speaker 4: All right, Before we get back to conclave, we have a chance for you to win a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 2: Happy. That's happy h A P P Y.
Speaker 5: Enter it now at KFI AM six forty dot com. Slash Cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything called the winning Attorneys at Sweet James One eight hundred and nine million. It's one eight hundred and nine million, or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 4: And I suppose you have to forego that pledge of poverty. But that's fine. Happy Happy is your code where it goes on the website.
Speaker 2: Will do it again.
Speaker 4: An hour from now, the doors of the Sistine Chapel are closed. Cardinals will not have any communication with the outside world until they elect a new pope.
Speaker 1: Did you know that of the two hundred and sixty six popes who have led the Catholic Church, by the way, one point four billion Catholics strong today, not one of them has been from the United States.
Speaker 2: Not yet.
Speaker 1: The name that is kind of bubbling around the surface is Cardinal Robert Provost, a potential American pope.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's ever gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Probably not. That would be lacrilegious. They were too young. There might be that.
Speaker 4: I also think that those having the pope, one of the most powerful positions in the entire world, along as an American, concentrates a lot of power in the United States that we otherwise wouldn't necessarily have.
Speaker 5: We power.
Speaker 2: It would be.
Speaker 1: So drunk on power. Can you imagine Trump if the pope was a oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Well, my god, he would assume that that pope is loyal to him.
Speaker 2: The thing would be such a show.
Speaker 1: By the way, more likely France is getting into this. There's some controversy if we heard about this the French government denying allegations that the Italian media has been running with because it goes back to the French and the Italians right fighting over who gets to be the pope.
Speaker 2: That the rumors were that.
Speaker 1: President Emmanuel Macrone attempted to sway the process to select a French pope. Several daily Italian newspapers ran with this. Uh. They say that Macrone had been making informal overtures to cardinals, making those pre draft phone calls, trying to encourage support for cardinals Jean Marc Aveline, the Archbishop of Marseille.
Speaker 4: Just okay, well, then let me ask this, in the context of that conversation about where the next pope comes from? Does that then bring a lot of how Argentina wasn't basking in glory with Pope Francis as the head of the Holy See. That I don't know, Maybe it's it takes on a different meaning if it's a more developed country.
Speaker 1: It's a very big deal to have the pope come from your country, very much.
Speaker 2: Pope John Paul the second was from Poland?
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, did that mean it's a sense of I'm sure it's a sense of national pride, yes, but does it do anything necessarily to change the power dynamic that for that nation?
Speaker 1: My question is how much power does Emmanuel Macrone have with any sort of cardinals. I don't know what he can offer. I don't know how sweet that recruiting deal is.
Speaker 4: I'll bet you France used to have a lot of power. I mean, the Vatican, the Pope used to be in France.
Speaker 1: It's just like Pete Carroll's power, you know, bringing guys to usc Who are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So I wanted to talk about a little bit about the history of the conclave because I don't know, it's kind of fun to go through the pageantry. It's like why we all buy the People magazine with the royals on the cover.
Speaker 3: It's like they still do what.
Speaker 1: The Sistine Chapel became the sole location for the papal elections only in eighteen seventy eight.
Speaker 2: It's relatively new there's even.
Speaker 1: Documentation that goes back to fifteen forty nine of a log of when the cardinals would urinate during the conclave. It's all very protected and secretive. You thought that the rules were strict at Catholic school, My goodness, the conclave rules, the custom of using black smoke to indicate an unsuccessful ballot. Remember, they will vote daily. There's one ballot today, and then in subsequent days there are four ballots, I believe. Yeah, but the custom of using the black smoke to indicate an unsuccessful ballot did not exist before eighteen seventy eight. White smoke, of course, to show there is a new pope that did not exist before then as well.
Speaker 2: You know, it is funny.
Speaker 4: There's a an Italian guy who wrote a book called about the Conclave in the Election of the Pope, and he says that the conclave is a strange myth magnet, which I think is not. You don't have to say strange, it's just a myth magnet because you're literally talking about something that doesn't happen in the modern world. You have one hundred and thirty three popes, you have one hundred and thirty three cardinals going into an area that is locked down with no outside communication zero. That does not happen in today's society. So it's not just that it's strange. I mean it's unusual. But of course there's going to be myths that come up with that, because we all want to try to explain the unknown.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's going on back there.
Speaker 1: And we don't even need myths, do we. We just go back to the strange, to use that word history. The first conclave in the Sistine Chapel took place in fourteen ninety two, the year Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue, the year Columbus cross the Atlantic for reference, They say that that debut election in the Sistine Chapel marred by scandal. Pope Alexander the sixth was a member of the wealthy bourgeois family, known for the lavish lifestyle and many children he had. He secured his election by bribing fellow cardinals with land, money and lucrative positions in the Vatican's bureaucracy. After the as Sistine Chapel became the fixed setting for these cardinals would share sleeping quarters, and what used to be Alexander the sixth Fresco department. Remember he had the pension for the lavish, So this was a beautiful apartment in the Vatican, but it wasn't comfortable. Six cardinals to a room. Bathrooms were few. Cardinals were given commode chairs to keep next to their beds add to pp in the middle of the night, use the commode.
Speaker 2: It's a seat with a hole.
Speaker 1: If you're not familiar, According to a senior manager at the Vatican Museums, when cardinals were voting and the Sistine Chapel's staff were coming to clean, empty the seats with the hole and prepare the rooms for the day after. This arrangement continued until nineteen seventy eight. When you were in kindergarten, there were popes still pissing in a hole and next to the bed in their room. I don't know if that's true, because I don't know what.
Speaker 2: What year I started kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, I don't know if there was a conclave in those years.
Speaker 4: No, because John Paul was. I would say John Paul was like the sixth early seventy sixties.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It gets hot in there too, there's no air condition. If you've got a conclave in the summer. You are sol John Paul the Second, by the way, the first non Italian pope in four hundred and fifty five years one, after a heated argument between two of the Italian front runners. So the two front runners from Italy got into it in the conclave, and they were both made such fools of themselves that John Paul the Second kind of rose to the top there.
Speaker 2: It was seventy eight that he was elected.
Speaker 1: Who So you were in kindergarten when the popes were doing the thing.
Speaker 2: We went from Pope John one to Pope John two.
Speaker 3: Fascinating. That's a good, that was a good.
Speaker 2: Actually there's another pope in there. There was even yet.
Speaker 4: Well, now that makes no sense. Hope John Paul the first was only there for thirty three days. Oh, Pope Paul the sixth was alive, was the pope when I was born?
Speaker 2: Family?
Speaker 4: Internet is nice, Yeah, I wouldn't know. I do a lot of stuff with it.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 3: I come fix that?
Speaker 2: Could Ai? AI fixed?
Speaker 4: Just yell down the hall for AI and AI will come running, all right, while the pope is pope election, while conclave is going on, will of course bring you smoke updates. There is a solitary camera that is now showing the smoke stack high above the Sistine Chapel, and the moment the smoke comes out after they do a ballot and burn them, then the world will stop and everybody.
Speaker 3: Better for the prosecution or the defense.
Speaker 2: If HiT's quick, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I never remember that rule. Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: The red robed Cardinals entered the Sistine Chapelain Pears, chanting the meditative Litany of the Saints as the Swiss Guard stood at attention. The Him and the one that follows implores the Saints and the Holy Spirit to help the Cardinals find a successor to Pope Francis.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Gary and Shannon Buenos Yas.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm Mexican American, and my favorite Saint is.
Speaker 2: Saint Michael, the Archangel.
Speaker 5: Saint Michael.
Speaker 2: A lot of people in my family like Saint Jude, but I like Saint Michael. That's my goal to Saint Angel. I think we've covered me a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we've got a talk back topic for the day. Who's your favorite saint and why my favorite saint is Saint Anthony. He helps you find lost stuff. My mother used to pray to Saint Anthony all the time she lost her keys. Oh, Saint Anthony help me find my keys, and he would find them. Saint Christopher, the Saint of travel. Who's your favorite saint? And why let us know?
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite saint?
Speaker 2: Drew Brees? Probably no, so.
Speaker 1: Different, but that's shutting the door. I'm not shutting the door on love for saints. He is a well do we know him?
Speaker 3: We don't know him?
Speaker 4: Seems like seems like a good qualify that with seems like a really good g all krispy Kreme donut fans can get. You don't have to be a fan, can get a free donut today. Did you know that Krispy Kreme is playing off the whole real id thing? Oh by saying the DMV can be stressful enough in normal times, we know that May seventh is going to be next level stress for many Americas trying to get the real ied brilliant. So go buy a krispy Kreme anytime today. You can get a free original donut on us on them.
Speaker 3: So wait, I gotta buy one to get one.
Speaker 4: No, Oh, no purchase necessary, you go one free donut per customer.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, show them your ID real or not. What a great promotion I mean they Yeah, go get your.
Speaker 1: Donut, think about who your favorite saint is and let us know.
Speaker 4: Pakistan has said India has committed an act of war. About twenty six people, according to Pakistan, including several children, have been killed forty six injured after India launched attacks on what it claimed were nine sites of terrorist infrastructure. Pakistan said that is an act of war. Pakistan also claims, strangely to have shot down five Indian Air Force jets and a drone, but has not provided any actual footage of an aircraft going down. There are images and videos that show fuels on the ground, but those can be jettisoned in mid flight. Those don't necessarily mean much. India, of course, accused Pakistan of that terrorist attack in Indian Kashmir last month where twenty six people were killed. The Indian Defense Ministry said, we're living up to the commitment that those responsible for this attack be held accountable. The Indian Army claims that the overnight strikes specifically targeted terrorist training camps, and that terrorists likely to be sent across India were the ones that were targeted. However, Pakistan denied that any of those sites in fact were terrorists or had been associated with terrorist infrastructure, said that these allegations are unsubstantiated and unreasonable. Why do we care if it's halfway across the world in areas and towns that we cannot pronounce well, Because both of these countries have hundreds of nuclear weapons. This is one of the hotspots that has always been pointed to in the last twenty or thirty years of if there is to be global thermonuclear war, it would start in a conflict, a regional conflict just like this.
Speaker 1: Yes, and unfortunately it's not going to get attention because of the parts unknown fatigue that we have when it comes to the Israelis and the Palestinians there in Gaza, Ukrainians and the Russians over there. Several major airlines, by the way, said they were suspending flights to Pakistan over swathes of northern India until midday today, So that's definitely something to keep an eye on. It's not something to ignore even though we have parts unknown fatigue.
Speaker 2: And Pakistan's vowed to retaliate. This is going to be the back and forth.
Speaker 4: Who comes in to negotiate, not necessarily a peace deal. I think that may be kind of a stretch for these two, but at least a calm down, take a deal.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it's going to.
Speaker 3: Beat Hagsatz jumps on signal. I don't know. I don't know how we do that, all right?
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Russians, there's a failed Soviet eraspacecraft that's expected to crash back to Earth within days.
Speaker 2: We don't know a hell.
Speaker 1: Of a lot, or at least it seems like they don't know a hell of a lot about where this thing is going to crash down.
Speaker 2: What if they did know everything, would they want to tell you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: It goes back to that great movie Armageddon, where nobody knew anything except for Bruce Willis and his ragtag team.
Speaker 2: Was it Bruce Willis? I think you're thinking of the Diehard?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Are you thinking of Armageddon? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck. Yeah, and Ben Affleck and Live Tyler and they save the world.
Speaker 2: Right, And then they played that with all these.
Speaker 4: Freeman was the president and he knew about the extinction level event that was going to happen.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you refer to. All I know is Armageddon, and that's all anybody needs to know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was what was movie. Literally all you need to know about the end of the world.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 2: Bingo starts at eleven. We need to wrap this up.
Speaker 1: Gary and Channing will continue chair exercise. I want to hear don't miss a thing when I come back.
Speaker 2: Yes, who are you talking to?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Just you just yelled at Elmer.
Speaker 1: I wasn't yelling at Elmer. I was just feeling I wasn't. I'm sorry, Elmer. I didn't mean to yell. I just felt really strongly about it. Oh my god, I feel off the now. Yikes, Elmer. Do you accept my apology?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't need to hear the Aerosmith song when we come back. Now.
Speaker 2: You forced him to accept your apology.
Speaker 5: What you're listening to? Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: The movie I was thinking of with Morgan Freeman his Deep Impacts also another one of the asteroids coming to destroy the Earth thing.
Speaker 2: This is a far superior choice. I mean, it has everything, at.
Speaker 4: Least nothing else. It's got a much better sound track and does it. Yeah, but Robert Duval Taileoni, Vanessa Redgrave, Morgan Freeman, I mean that was it was a pretty good uh deep impact is a pretty good cast. That being said, we will get into your favorite saints.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, some of them are fantastic.
Speaker 4: By the way, congratulations for everybody understanding the assignment.
Speaker 6: Gary and Sharon, great show is always think my favorite Saint is Saint Germaine. That's some great stuff to add with some persecco on a Sunday morning front.
Speaker 2: I have a great day.
Speaker 6: You guys always enjoy listening to your show and and your staff all the best of them as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate that. Ni, Garry, Shannon, and the I am. My favorite Saint is Alman Saint Brown. I love it. That's good.
Speaker 4: Cosmos four eight two is the spacecraft we introduced you to first last week, and we're getting closer to this thing coming home. Launched back in nineteen seventy two, it's older than me. Part of the Soviet Union's Venera program, which they originally planned to explore Venus.
Speaker 2: It experienced a successful.
Speaker 4: Launch March of nineteen seventy two and did orbit for a little while, but it did not get sufficient velocity to launch into a Venus transfer trajectory. So the payload, the portion of the space machine that's related to the primary mission, unable to exit Earth's orbit. They originally said it may have been a malfunction on a timer that caused the engine to burn prematurely.
Speaker 1: So the spacecraft broke into four pieces. Two of the pieces remained low or in low orbit. They decayed within forty eight hours. The two other pieces became stuck in the Earth's higher orbit. So the larger lander pro is the one that is that we're talking about. It has experienced orbital decay for decades and the decay has brought it close enough to re enter the planet's atmosphere around now.
Speaker 4: So it was originally, like we said, it was supposed to go to Venus, and they designed it to withstand Venus's atmosphere, which is a whole lot more dense than the atmosphere on Earth. So they're saying this thing is built to crash into Us.
Speaker 2: Built to withstand re entry. They say, it's about how big is it?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 1: Three point two feet across and it weighs a car. It weighs eleven pounds, almost a light car, a light car, but three feet across, that's a that's a heavy rock.
Speaker 2: Maybe the size of that file cabinet right.
Speaker 1: A thousand pounds and imagine a thousand pounds crashing into earth.
Speaker 2: That's very for quite a crater. Now, the nice thing is it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna hit us.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, is that? I think they were saying it's Western hemisphere oriented. They believe sort of that's where it's going to come down. They don't know north to south.
Speaker 3: Do you like how I keep looking up at the sky.
Speaker 4: It's cloudy so you can't see it, so you know, Burbank, They said the landing location estimated to be anywhere between fifty two degrees north and fifty two degrees south.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what does that mean? Where is that?
Speaker 4: That's masking the wrong Seattle I believe is like forty degrees north. Is that right, Seattle or San Francisco?
Speaker 3: I'm very disappointed in you right now?
Speaker 2: Why are you disappointed in me?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're going to bring up the degrees thing.
Speaker 4: Seattle is at about forty seven degrees north, it would be inta oh, I see. Oh, well, into Canada, all the way down, through the United States, through the equator, all the way to fifty two degrees south.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a pretty wide of the planet, all right.
Speaker 4: But there's also a lot of water there, in fact, more water than there would be land mass.
Speaker 2: Right, So is a chance, Yeah, there is still a chance.
Speaker 4: If all you said was it's coming down right now, you could say it's more likely that it would come down in water. Most of the continents on the Earth do have property within that fifty two.
Speaker 2: Degrees north fifty two degrees south.
Speaker 4: So they're saying I think the official statement from NASA, which is I guess keeping her better eye on it than Russia, is something like this.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see. We'll all be here together for it. I'm excited coming up next. Real ID now required for air travel in America. But if you don't have it, here's how to get around it. We'll tell you when we come back to Gary.
Speaker 2: And sorry you say that part.
Speaker 3: It's too late. It's too late. We're gonna have to do it when we come back.
Speaker 2: All right, you've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.