Speaker 1: All right, folks on the road for a Friday show, The Tony and Dwight Show, brought to you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. We're at Kentucky Branded. It's in Sheilbede Road Plaza across the parking lot from Buffalo Wild Wings. Just because it's called Kentucky Branded doesn't mean it's not Louisville Gear two. Let's go. So Jackie Vanetti just came in here and got herself a T shirt there too, for one to come on out. Hats, T shirts, sweatshirts, and you and I are gonna put the overalls on.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, and we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: The show from eleven am to noon in the overalls shirtless. So if you want us, if you want to enjoy that, come on by some information tonight the high school football games because of the heat. Yesterday was stupid hot. It's not gonna be as hot as yesterday, but they are.
Speaker 2: Gonna be as hot as hot. Oh I thought, because listen, I thought ass was a new unit of heat measurement.
Speaker 1: Is it not?
Speaker 2: Well, I know who's.
Speaker 1: Ass hot is a temperature?
Speaker 2: I know Alan Jackson has a measurement of heat caught.
Speaker 1: You remember when Coach Stoops used to sweat and his kakis and it would just be in they in his butt but cracking to be all wet.
Speaker 2: Alan Jackson has a unit of measurement called it houci coucie. He said it is hotter than a houchikuchi. And I wish more weathermen would or ladies I don't see. Yeah, yeah, correct would adopt that h unit of measurement.
Speaker 1: Uh, we should call him coach Poops. Yeah, for an entire year, sine x tonight at least. And I'm just I'm trying to get a hold of Frakes.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He says he does not know if all JCPS games are going to seven forty five tonight. Seven forty five is they're gonna kick back at least Saint X in Central Yeah, And he and Frakes just got back to me. He doesn't know yet. He is checking. So the heat is just a little too much, which means mostly night game at least for the for the for our second and third quarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: By the way, before we go to Greg Getcher and do some good for the neighborhood, go to my blog. I have broken down every single high school game for you.
Speaker 3: I haven't won bets yet.
Speaker 1: We have wild eggs, by the way, free wild eggs. The bacon is delicious, Greg. Uh, I know you only show up when we have free meals.
Speaker 2: You crushed it, You crushed.
Speaker 1: How was the bacon?
Speaker 4: Well, if you'd let me finish it off, I can give you the full interrupting your meal. Yeah, the blueberries want to pull that.
Speaker 2: Look when you're a secret service. If they said, hey, Ronald Reagan needs a uh uh whatever, would you respond back like this?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're talking to them. What here's the thing. If we want to make it clear you did protect Reagan, but not on the day He's not on my shift. Okay, not on you.
Speaker 2: No, you're supposed to say not on my watch, my watch. Damn it. Well, Greg, let's go down to the pizza hut. Hey want to bring in Greg, get you, and also want to bring in Angie Walker. We're gonna try to do some good for the neighborhood. Angie.
Speaker 5: Are you there, I certainly am.
Speaker 2: Good morning, well, good morning, God bless you. Angie. We're going to tell your story real quick and see if we can't help you out, because uh, look, you've got a young man that has been through Greg's organization, the Kid's Cancer Alliance, and has beaten cancer. I believe is it eight times? How many times?
Speaker 5: Four times?
Speaker 1: Or four or five?
Speaker 2: Four times? Wow? Boy, and this young man needs help yet again. But he is a teenager at this point. Tell your story if you will. Actually he's in his twenties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's twenty one. He was first diagnosed in August of twenty fifteen with blood cancer all leukemia, and at that point, about a year later, he relapsed, had one of his first of three bone mall transplants. Oh, he was with for about another year. Yeah, he's had three and now he's been in the hospital quite a while. We usually do all of our bone marall things in Cincinnati, Ohio, So for the last two and a half, almost three years, we've been there, and out of that time, he's been in the hospital two years of it at least. Wow, Jesus. He's had suffered a lot of side effects. He's had a massive stroke that they didn't think he was going to recover from, but he did. He's had two cardiac arrestcue to sepsis. He yeah, he had his left lower leg amputated earlier this year to recurrent infection that we could not get under control. He's also tracked invented. He's been you know, in respiratory failure. He's had kidney and liver failure, which he came through that. So he's a fighter for sure. Well he's at the hospital now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Mom and I you know he's a fighter too, But so are you? Yeah, I mean, it's how do you because you know your mom, you got to keep his spirits up?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: Do you keep do both of you keep each other's spirits up? Or you just by day? Yeah? Tell me about that experience.
Speaker 5: Well, the rule in our world, in the hospital world, is you never cry around Matthew, no matter how bad it is. There's always humor in everything. We have a lot of faith in God, you know. We try to keep him as upbeat as we can. There are tough days. There's been a lot of tough days, but we've always made it through and thankfully, thankfully for him, he's got a very good sip of humor as well.
Speaker 2: So let's go ahead and fast forward. Beat cancer four times as a child, which it's it's horrible for any child to have to go through cancer once, let alone four times. Uh now yet again. Here he is, but you're getting him home. But there's needs. You need a bathroom, remodel, this handicap, success ramps, a generator, all kinds, there's all kinds of needs. And I White might want to add that your husband's also a veteran to boot. A lot of things going on right here. How can people donate and help out your family and yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, we have recently started up a GoFundMe that you can donate to to help Matthew get home. You know, we've got to have reliable transportation for him. We've got to have a generator in the house the case of electricity going out because he is on a ventilator. The bathroom we need a wheelchair accessible bathroom because we want him to be as autonomous as he can and have as much of a normal life as he can without mom and dad having to always do everything for him, which is going to be good for him in the long run. But you know, after nine ten years of doing this, we are barely afloat anymore. It's been extremely expensive. So if you want to donate, we do have a GoFundMe and I believe you guys are gonna post that somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, got you. As soon as you're done with this, I'm gonna post it on my Facebook page. It will be about a minute after you get off the air with us. I have the link pulled on. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if you don't yeah, if you don't have Facebook, we do have. I do have Benmo and I also have cash apps if you want to do that. All of that can be listed on the GoFundMe page Facebook. And of course with you guys.
Speaker 2: Well listen, Andie Walker, God bless you, I say, and you got the prayers of this show. I know you certainly have the prayers of Greg Getcher, who's a good man. Uh. He's been involved with your family for a long time. Now we're gonna see what we can do and rally behind you as Kentuckians and take care of you and your family. So God bless you. And oh hang on Greg here.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, right now, Hey, Angie, how you doing just Greg?
Speaker 5: I'm doing all right. Greg? How are you doing all right?
Speaker 3: Well, we're making progress.
Speaker 4: I know you've had your house power washed and I've had some friends go down and look at your generator hookup, and I think we have your the the guys over at Craig and Landreth have helped out with your your handicap van to try to get that squared away.
Speaker 1: Fantastic and my brother.
Speaker 4: In law, Scott con I know he was going to put the handicap bathtub in for you, uh and then, but we're just trying to get some money round up so we can buy that particular bathtub so Matthew can, like you said, be a little bit more on his own. So please let him know that we love him and that all the people at Kids Cancer Alliance we're talking about him. The other night we had our fundraiser and we're hoping that really good things happen here. We appreciate Tony and Dwight for being so kind of.
Speaker 1: H They said, you guys are the O the real warriors in this world. There's there's no doubt.
Speaker 5: Well, we certainly appreciate you all as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we're gonna get you the help you need, and we're gonna make sure that Louisville steps up and then Kentucky steps up for you. And we love you so much and your son, and we're gonna we're gonna all get through this.
Speaker 2: And just to let everybody know, if you're listening right now, if you want to financially help out the Walker family, God bless you. I just put the link up on my Facebook page, so it's up there right now if you want to, if you want to donate, or quite frankly, even if you just want to share and help get the message out there. It's on my Facebook page right now. Hey, God bless you Andie Walker and we're gonna be keeping in touch and following this. Okay, sweetheart, perfect.
Speaker 5: I appreciate my family appreciates you all very much. Thank you all for all the help.
Speaker 2: There you go, Greg get you. Let's talk about a little bit about the Kid's Cancer Alliance because this young man, he came up and that's how you first got to meet him. Yeah, talk and we you just had the fundraiser over the weekend. What a great organization. Talk about some of the things that the Kids Cancer Wizes does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we we've gotten quite a reputation even nationally when you have these cancer Camp conventions. We're kind of one of the uh, I guess one of the highlights of the show. And we've we've come a long way. We we broke our record. I'm not allowed to say how much yet they'll release it today. We we did over We profited over six hundred and fifty thousand last year.
Speaker 3: Wow, and we broke the record this year.
Speaker 2: Leave I say we waterboard.
Speaker 1: Even get Yeah, I don't think it's gonna work first never mind, never mind.
Speaker 4: So anyway, No, it's it's uh so he was one of our kids. But at eighteen they age out, okay, yr bylaws, you know, we have to stop because we have so many other kids between you know, five and eighteen. So we put on two complete summer camps a year, overnight for a week each time, different ages, and we also include the siblings. We used to call them super siblings because the siblings would often get pushed off to the side while everyone focuses on this child. But the Kids Cancer Alliance has done so many, has done so many. Thanks for them. They besides putting on the camps, they they're constantly in and out of the hospitals visiting the kids on on the pediatric oncology units. We pay every year, we pay about five college scholarships to them. They keep a see and we pay their tuition. You know, so we help out on some Some of the moms are single moms. They have to quit their job to raise the child with cancer, so they don't have insurance, they don't have money.
Speaker 1: The warriors single mom's the hardest shop in the history world anyway, having a kid like that to take care of it, double down on it. It's just it really is their warriors. And they just get up every morning and get it done.
Speaker 4: And Angie has other children too, she might say that, but so you know so, but so we help them with those and and and when unforeseen circumstances, the funeral comes up, we make sure they don't have to worry anything at all about the funeral services. We cover everything. So those are the things that we like to do. That's how we spend our money.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: We'll probably have over one hundred kids with cancer. Uh.
Speaker 4: I can remember when I was the first executive director and the one who Shelby is doing it now and she's unbelievable at the job she has done. And but you know when people say, well, I'm from Indiana, can I come to your Kentucky camp? Uh, you know, there's no cross borders between cancer, so kids from changing their and our kids made other kids that Saint Jude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just want to have a normal week.
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: That's they want to have a normal week. They want to go and do the normal stuff that kids that camp do. And and then and it changed. People are like, oh, I'll give to a camp. You don't understand the impact of on a summer camp for these kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: And you know up there every kid has cancer, so you're not treated special in school. You're the kid with cancer right up there. Go to sit down and somebody pulls the chair out, or you wake up with a sharpie mustache because they're all messed with each other because they all got cancer.
Speaker 3: So nobody's different.
Speaker 2: They get to be kids.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: They get to be kids. Now. Look the people were listening is we interviewed Angie Walker, the Walker family in financial need to go. Fund of me is on my Facebook page. If it's on your heart to give, please do so. If you can't give, at least share. Should we get the message out there. You knew this young man because of the Kids Cancer Lines camp. YEP four times he beats cancer. Talk about how positive he was through this as a young man, it's unreal.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm blown away with these kids, what they at such a young age, the chemo treatment, the bone marrow, the amputations.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I used to bring up players from when I was a mentor at UL football. I'd bring the players up and they were just coming up thinking they're doing a little service job. And those guys will leave left in tears half the time because they couldn't believe what these little kids were going through. And I gave them good perspective on life, like, hey, you know, I broke my arm or I pulled a ligament. And these kids, you know, they go swimming. They look like regular kids at camp until they take their shirt off to go swimming, and they got scars, railroad tracks all over the bodies. They unscrew their legs, they have one eye. The little girls are bald, you know, and going through all this stuff going on and they realize it kind of put life perspective.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? And I got to tell you listen, being a mother and you have a mother's love for a child and see your child having to go through this one time, let alone for the fifth time. Just the stress and the mental wear and tear. It does on a mother is unimaginable. You were listening to the story. I was listening story. I got the story from you two months ago, and it was hard enough on my heart. I can't imagine being the mother of this child and having to go through that and watch your child.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 2: Fund me is up on my page. Please, if it's on your heart, go ahead and give. If it's not, at least share it and let's get the word out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you said, and here I think you asked. The father is a retired Army sergeant first class for the military. He served our country for years. And then you know, you can't imagine the financials burden this puts on any family, especially coming from you know, a military background. And uh, and they had and the little Matthew has been up in Cincinnati almost all this time, so.
Speaker 3: They got to travel back and forth.
Speaker 4: And you know they don't have to, but I mean that's what they have, that's their light, right, So I think they could use a hand. And Louisville is awesome for doing stuff like this.
Speaker 2: Well, God bless Craig and land Ruth and name everyone else again, please.
Speaker 4: Well you have a Wagner Electric's going out there.
Speaker 3: And then you have all good people.
Speaker 4: Man, my my brother in law, Scott con tile, I mean he tiles bathrooms and stuff. And he stepped up right away. He said, hey, I'll put that in for him if you can just buy it for me. So that people coming together.
Speaker 2: From Semen Johnny in the newsroom, make sure that the sneaking deacon knows where I got my nickname. Okay, so Semen Johnny he is actually in the army. He's actually in the Army, but we named him Seman Johnny like the Navy. And the very first time we had him on the air, I said, well, Seemen Johnny asked this, He goes, I never was in the Navy. I said, I never said you weren't.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, great, get your It's great to see you're sticking around.
Speaker 2: Take it around the year Years and then Crusade for Children, Trivia.
Speaker 1: At early at ten thirty five. Okay, so you're in on both those, all right. We are at Chilby Real Plaza. Come on, buy free breakfast from Wild Eggs, two for one gear for tomorrow's games. Uku of l is in action. You want new gear, You need new gear. Jackie's been saying it for weeks going. We gotta go get new gear for this summer or for these football games this fall. And that's what we're doing today at Kentucky branded Chilverroal Plaza. Come on in fifty dollars gift cards giving away every half hour. Back after this on news radio eight forty WHA's all right, we are back news radioaight forty w h as is time to play Reeling in the years.
Speaker 2: Greg's yes, First, let's draw a winner. We're giving away a fifty dollars gift card every thirty minutes. And on my mom's here too. Yeah, a lot of shady rays in the house. Two people wearing the shade raise here.
Speaker 1: We'll go just shady in general. Liz Taylor, Barwick bawick, Oh crap, all right, all right, all right Barwick, Yeah, vaw do. I here's somebody yell yu, where's hey West? This is one fifty dollars gift card goes to you car. We'll do it again here in about twenty minutes. All right, I think it'll be fine. Greg, I don't think it got on.
Speaker 2: I think I better give it a physical but.
Speaker 1: All right, physical Replasa Kentucky Brandy, get your gear here. All right, it's time to play readling in the years. Rick, you've got the songs and wool three trying to figure out what year they charted.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's song number one.
Speaker 2: In seventies. All Greg Getcher was in his fifties in the seven.
Speaker 1: No Greg get You was riding around and is his JCP roller? Yeah, jam into this with a bad guy in the back seat, A.
Speaker 2: Little dway was going just get your get out of here.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. Let's go, uh, seventy seven or eight. I'm gonna start out with that. I'm gonna start.
Speaker 2: Thinking against cringing, so I'll say late seventies. I'll go seventy seven right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're ready for song number two. You you'res.
Speaker 2: Don't bring me down a little eoo? Right, Rick, Yeah, seventy seven or eight Jeff Lynn and Jeff Lynn's EOO is touring right now.
Speaker 1: I think it's seventy seven seventy eight. I'm still sticking with that.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go to song number three.
Speaker 1: What happened to them?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: Jeff Lynn is touring right now? Jeffs eoo. Yeah, Well he's got that seventies Are you roller? Skating. Yeah, you're bak pretending your rollers.
Speaker 1: Okay, you look how I go up on one?
Speaker 2: He looks like paunch.
Speaker 1: Hello, look on one? All right? We were camelots at Champs Chance roller Dome, still over the summers.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rachel, did the winner get.
Speaker 1: The I am at seventy eight. I'm gonna stick with seventy eight. I don't think it's nine or eighty. I like seventy seven. Okay, all right, I dig it, I dig it.
Speaker 6: Okay. I'll give you one little clue about this next song. This song was the number one song on Billboard on this day in this year. So here it comes number one.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, the knack Corona, Hang on, this is seventy nine or eighty seventy nine, now and seventy let's go seventy nine, seventy nine or eighty the knack lock us in on n sharona.
Speaker 6: God, all right, what's your final answer there?
Speaker 1: Let's work. What here's the ball we played? Delane, make the call, dhit winning eighty nineteen eighty.
Speaker 6: That's your final answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be wrong.
Speaker 6: It was nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Damn, you screwed it up and went right off the rim and out of bounds and the game is over.
Speaker 2: It's your fault. Why would you ever get the ball to me? Man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I second thought, you want your mom is here, and I said, well he can shine in from his mom. But I know you would trip over your own feet.
Speaker 2: All I want to do is sit on the bench and eat my candy bars. And you he put me in the freaking game. Man, Hey, come on about Kentucky Brandon Uh buy one, get one free T shirts and sweatshirts, University of Aluta, Way and Universe and UK plus. We have Breakfast Wild Eggs giving away a fifty dour gift card every thirty minutes and twenty five percent on the hats. Too much to talk about? Come on by, say h.
Speaker 1: Courtney Donahoe says, I absolutely hate e Loo.
Speaker 2: Well guess what your face looks like. But Courtney Dunehoe e Oo is a great band.
Speaker 1: She's on delay, so oh she'll hear that in.
Speaker 2: Kelly Jones Kelly Jones from Louisville Metro State, says, seventy nine. Damn it. I know with seventy nine too.
Speaker 1: Creig and I were at seventy nine. Yeah, we were at seventy nine and you just went rogue.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Man, you can lead them to the water.
Speaker 1: I just can't make them, can't make them right some kids Courtney Dunhole.
Speaker 2: I would have been screaming bad girls to to Hey beat Beat Yeah, she would have.
Speaker 1: All right, man, it's use his next right down. Here's Radio eight forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Baby.
Speaker 2: News Radio eight forty w HS Tony Venetti Dwight Witting broadcasting live at Kentucky Branded. It's in the Sherbyville Road Shopping Shopping Mark.
Speaker 1: Yellow Road Plaza.
Speaker 2: Man, it's in the Shelbyville Road Shopping Mart and Restaurant Plaza.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the old sports place down here, Buffalo Wahway's no, the the Sporting Goods Place, the Ali Baby Allied is where this use is Allies, Sporting good All Sporting Goods. That's right, That's where I got my first baseball minting.
Speaker 2: Here's what's going on. Free breakfast from Wild Eggs, Uh, the University of Louisville and UK T shirts, sweatshirts or buy one, get one free twenty off hats. Uh. We're giving away fifty gift card every single thirty minutes. Uh, Television's Rachel Fike is here, The sneaking Deacon is here, My mother is here, and I gotta tell you she's wearing her shady rays. Yeah, and for a woman in her fifties, fantastic.
Speaker 3: She didn't recognize her.
Speaker 2: I know they look great on her. But let's do some stories while we're out here. You're a nerd tony, so Gorney Weaver is now saying, And the Dave would be happy to hear this too. I don't know about you, Greg, Are you an Aliens? Oh? Aliens movie? Guys?
Speaker 1: Did you do another one?
Speaker 2: Well? It doesn't say if she's gonna do it, but she says that she is definitely open to playing Ellen Ripley.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ripley is that her name?
Speaker 3: Yes, Ripley, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, Greg greg Getcher has scored two dollars out of the bad joke Jar damn it. It happened off the air, but they were too good. I can't repeat them because my my own mother's here. I'm not gonna repeat such filth in front of my mother.
Speaker 1: Don't mock, don't mock the Aliens franchise.
Speaker 2: Don't Mark the Aliens Frenchies. Isn't everything the same thing?
Speaker 1: And no, those are scary scary animals there asked. Their blood is acid, so if you get if you shoot them, the blood will get on you and kill you. They have a jaw inside of jaw. Jump on backup, stupid.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: She says she's open to returning as Ellen Ripley in the Alien films. Previously, Scourney Weaver said she's gonna she's retired from him. She wants nothing to do with the iconic role. But now she's saying, Hey, if it's the right script, I would definitely do it. Jamie Lee Curtis still does the h Halloween commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like me. Mall she does she? I mean she does not look like it. Yeah, but she still She did a Halloween movie like two years ago. It was not awful, by the way, it was awful.
Speaker 2: Awful. Hot took a bath hot uh. Baywalk Baywatch actors admits to sniffing bathing suits.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Have you seen this story as a new right there's a new documentary out about the bay Watch TV series.
Speaker 2: Don't by the way, recorded the number.
Speaker 1: One television show in the world, and I find it unfair that they post pictures of these characters from that show now and like, look how far they fall, and like look at they're or they say unrecognizable, and I'm like, they're sixty seven years old, Like what do you think they're supposed to look like? They're supposed to look like that, They're like, they're twenty five forever.
Speaker 2: Of course they are. No. Uh have you ever sniffed any No?
Speaker 1: Stop stop with it, stop no, stop to tell this story?
Speaker 2: Why please.
Speaker 1: Shocks that you picked this story.
Speaker 2: So you want to hear my story of this story.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear either one of them and or both. Why did we play the game that's coming up?
Speaker 2: At eleven, Cris showed trivia In nineteen ninety, Jeremy Jackson joined the cast bay Watch at just age of ten years old. He played what a stupid name?
Speaker 1: Hoby? You can't that's a California name, Hoby Hoby? Yeah, Hoby does it's a California Uh.
Speaker 2: He paid Hoby Buchanan. And then there's a new documentary called After bay Watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to watch it.
Speaker 2: A moment in the sun, Jackson opens up what was like going through puberty While being on the set of bay Watch. He says that after they finished filming, he would sneak into the women's trailers grab their dirty dirty.
Speaker 1: So I got it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: David Hasselhoff, by the way, you gotta respect he was older when he did that show. You can't have it with all those younger people. But Hasselhoff looked great running down the beach, the most slow motion running down the beach. That's why it was number one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send you. Oh, roy Ice is here. Everybody, hold on to your wallets. Uh, the guy that borrowed two hundred dollars from me five.
Speaker 1: Roy is a saint. This guy's a saint.
Speaker 2: Well, Lucifer was a saint too, he was an angel. But roy Ice is the guy two hundred, two hundred dollars. I'll lend the guy five years ago. I'm constantly what's a month?
Speaker 1: Oh, he gave it to me for a crusade for children.
Speaker 2: What's a month? I'll say, hey, hey, roy Ice, what s gibbs? How about paying me back? Oh, I'm short, I'm short. I'm short. Then I'll go to Barnold's Pizza and he's up at the bar, Dricks, you're on me?
Speaker 1: He still his credit card?
Speaker 2: Well that's neither here nor there anyway. Look out for the uh the documentary after Baywatch A Moment in the Sun. TikTok's latest challenge, this one is isn't that bad? You know? Usually it's how many of pretzels you can stick in your butt and all this stupid stuff. This is kind of stupid, but it's uh, it's doable. The latest TikTok challenge is gator wine. Exactly what you think? We would be taking gatorade, specifically Glacier freeze gatorade and mix it with it sheep red wine and then drinking it.
Speaker 1: It's greg I think you could hydrate while you're drinking wine. Not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wonder how that would even taste.
Speaker 1: Isn't it now? Doesn't that just make it mad Dog twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: That's close, right? Or you know in college you made the hoots, you just.
Speaker 1: Draw everything in the bucket.
Speaker 4: Somebody put an orange in there just to make it.
Speaker 1: I love it, so No, I could do that one.
Speaker 2: It'd be fine. Yeah, I would do that one. A woman clocks into work she's found dead four days later. Here's the story shift overtime, you think, definitely, you know, all the officers always have like the boring spots and the dead spots. You know, you put what I guess that's where this coworker was happened in Tempe, Arizona, and investigation is now under way to find out how it was possible for a woman she clocks in at seven am on a Friday morning and at some point I guess that day she passed away in her cubicle.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: She wasn't discovered until Tuesday, so she was dead four days. She was a six year old woman.
Speaker 1: There were several of our coworkers that, oh I thought we would find like that. Absolutely, I so unhealthy and I thought we were going and they I was one of them. By the way, if you work at clarch and Our iHeart it's like seal team work. I mean you it's not easy, right, So it's a lot of stress and it's a lot of ours. Uh and you love it, but it's a lot of stress, a lot of hours. But I there were some folks that we worked with, and I know the ones that are rolling through your little rolldecks in your mind, all right, you're not gonna mention their names, but I always thought we're and we we made jokes on one of one of them was our boss, and I said, we're just gonna find him. He's gonna have a heart attack right there, and we're just gonna turn the light off and shut the door to see how long people will notice that he's and he.
Speaker 2: Would like would like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still hung up on there.
Speaker 3: It's like Seal Team.
Speaker 1: Wells as in the part where the budd's part where they torture, Yeah, they torture you part not there, not the other part.
Speaker 2: It's like the basic under underwater demolition part where they're throwing sand on your kicking in the yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the woman clocked in at seven am on a Friday. That's where sometimes she passed away in her cubicle.
Speaker 1: She was a poor lady.
Speaker 2: She wasn't discovered until the following Tuesday by security. She was sixty years old.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, okay, so here's no one house in her family that's going, where's Aunt Susan? Does anybody see Susan? Does anybody did a well check? On how many four days?
Speaker 3: I guess she didn't have cats?
Speaker 1: He did not No cats. The cats they can't tell anymore. So they used to be able to treat.
Speaker 2: So you gain how how was she finally discovered? You might guess it co workers started, that's right, get your started getting a foul or older. Yes, and that's when security found her when people were playing of the Fowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dead body stink what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can attest to that.
Speaker 2: Did you ever when you were when you were a cop.
Speaker 3: As a chaplain, people find their loved ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you do the thing where you put the vics under your nose if it's too bad? Really?
Speaker 1: Remember, uh, the guy we who was the killer from Chicago or Milwaukee that we interviewed, the guy that caught him, the cop that caught him and said they kind of knew it was him, but he was burying the bodies in the basement. Rafael Tovar, No, dude, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You talk about John Wayne. You talked about John Wayne Gaze?
Speaker 1: Yes, where the was they become friends because they were he was tailing him all that and he goes, look, let me use your bathroom and he was like yeah, So he goes into the bathroom and he's using the bathroom, and the furnace kicked on, and the and the smell from the basement got kicked up. And he goes, he's a cop. He knows what rotting flesh smells like. And he goes, I got him. And that's how he ended up getting him. And he was the Remember the basement was that like a root seller kind of thing where it was all cross face, yeah, but it was dirty, was like a root seller from all the old days that he would be. He was burying all of them. It was like thirty bodies in the basement.
Speaker 2: And they said, hey, how did all these kids die on your watch? He goes, it's a mistake. I was just clowning around, alrighty.
Speaker 1: So, but the one that got away was the one. The kid got away.
Speaker 2: Wrestling school wrest Oh, by the way, uh high school wrest Westerns. I am Western's old uh former wrestling coach stopped by to say high yeah, yeah, And he's heard me tell the stories about my wrestling career, how it would smoke marbo reds and a little bit. And he said, I heard you telling that. And I remember we were getting ready to play We're getting wrestle a tournament. We were at Western and I walked by and I saw a wrestler in full gear smoking a cigarette. You and you, and he started, he started to intervene. He started, He goes, none, you know what, not my wrestler, not my problem, and he goes, that was in the late eighties. That was me.
Speaker 1: That was well, mid eighties was like eighties favor my favorite as you and the Tica T shirts, Ozzie T shirts, shorts like Jim shorts we didn't, and tennis shoes and you're wrestling the Trinity Kid and the Trinity Kids got the shamrock on the head gear.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: He's got the Shamrocks singlet, the shamrock shoes all matching. It's all matching.
Speaker 2: Ears. No, it's true.
Speaker 1: I was an It didn'tlast.
Speaker 2: Ozzie T shirt, sweats and tennis shoes.
Speaker 1: You lasted almost a full period.
Speaker 2: We did eat maybe No, No, I didn't. We didn't have a We didn't have enough singlets to go around. Come on about Kentucky branded your chance to meet Roy Ice, Television's very own Rachel Fike, my mother's here, sneaking deacons here. But we also awesome Mcgummy from WMZ. We got free eggs, sausages, bacon, biscuits, free wild eggs breakfast. But listen to this man. We're giving away a fifty dollars gift card every thirty minutes. You want to do that now, it's now not to mention uk U of l gear fifty fifty percent off, buy one, get one free. I mean T shirts and sweatshirts, hats twenty five percent, all kinds of sales going on here here as we go to Gordon there he is right, all right, Gordon. Before you get your gift card, Tony has to give you a physical. So if you can go back here in the dressing room, we'll get that over with god.
Speaker 6: Try State Men's Health.
Speaker 2: Try State Men's Health. Baby, that's what I'm talking about. Long weekends means extra special sexy time in the bedroom. Guys, let me ask you a question. Are you having trouble with Ed? It's not a joking manner, but it's not anything to be ashamed about either. It's just a medical condition. Here's what you gotta do. Go to Tri State Men's Health or over in DuPont and go try statemenshealth dot com. Make your appointment. Your apportment's gonna be ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. Why do you go to try State Men's because of the best I say that because they have a ninety percent Did you hear that ninety percent success rate? When it comes to treating ed, They're gonna do lab work on you. You'll get that lab work done, in the results back in thirty minutes or less. You'll sit down with a licensed medical professional. And here's the best part. They're gonna give you a test dos. If the test dose doesn't work, the nine dollars refunded, just like that. But chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate. Guys, get your love life back, get your confidence back, and let's do it with Try statements. Go to try Statement's health dot com. We're getting ready to go shirt lists into overalls, so come on by and see that.
Speaker 4: The manger asked that you guys keep your underwear on when you put this overall, please.
Speaker 2: So we were gonna put them on earlier. This is a true story. We were gonna put them on earlier, and Greg get youer said, can I eat first? Come on by Kentucky Brand and Kenny donu is here News ready to eight forty w h A S