Speaker 1: The Magnificent Montague, starring Marty Wally.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the Magnificent Montague.
Speaker 1: The Saturday Night Transcribe feature on NBC's All Star Festival of Comedy, Music, Mystery, and Drama, brought to you by RCA Victor, world leader in radio, first in recorded music, and first in television, and by Anason for fast relief from pain of headache. You're writer, Samuel Algia and now the Magnificent Montague. Twenty five years ago, when Edwin the Magnificent Montague, king of the Shakespearean stage, married Lily Bowam, his leading lady, the theater world shook its heave and said it can't last. Today, Edwin Montague is uncle, good heart, hero of an afternoon radio program. But not a cloud has yet darkened this happy marriage until today. An elegant woman in an elegant New York hotel enters the phone booth and dials information.
Speaker 3: Information.
Speaker 4: Hello, Ada, I would like to telephone number of mister Edwin Montague.
Speaker 5: I don't know where he lives now.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen him in over twenty years.
Speaker 3: One moment I want to.
Speaker 4: Be loved by you. Get you unover him that you I want to be loved.
Speaker 5: By you a.
Speaker 1: Hello number circle three.
Speaker 3: Thank you all calling.
Speaker 4: He loved vite you get you Enova Yaya.
Speaker 5: The residents of Edwin migul Lilli Bawam missus Agnson made at the controls. What do he wants? I want to.
Speaker 4: Talk to boo boo boo boo.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Oh? Im sory if mister Edwin want to do there?
Speaker 5: No, he's done. Hey, watch for this booble.
Speaker 4: Never mind, I'll call that.
Speaker 5: She hung up. I don't know what somebody calling her husband?
Speaker 3: Oh that was.
Speaker 7: Probably the call Edwin is expecting from his radio sponsor.
Speaker 3: Mister Fluegel.
Speaker 5: Mister Fluegel, Yeah, he likes Edwin, he must He called him boogle boo boo, honey, the call was from a Dane.
Speaker 3: Oh no, edmud stuff. You know. Edwin's friends called him hundreds of memes.
Speaker 5: I know, but this one's clean.
Speaker 7: All right, that's quite enough. That's the twenty five years of ourage.
Speaker 3: I have nothing to worry about.
Speaker 5: After twenty five years, it's time to worry.
Speaker 7: I'll get it.
Speaker 3: I want to be Hello that you boo? No, Edwin isn't home yet.
Speaker 5: I'm try.
Speaker 3: Wait, wouldn't you like to leave a message. We'd like to know. I mean, he'd like to know who's going.
Speaker 4: Well, I just tell him that Foo is at the astro count and you don't know who it is.
Speaker 7: Hoofo is that the asta?
Speaker 5: All bog and Boogoo are sweetheart?
Speaker 3: Quiet?
Speaker 7: This isn't funny anymore. I'm sure Edmond can explain. He should be back in his walk any minute now. The second he comes through the door.
Speaker 5: You'll tackle him high and I'll hit him long.
Speaker 3: Dig there's no.
Speaker 7: I'm going to calmly explain the phone calls of what we heard, and then I'm going to ask Edwin for an explanation.
Speaker 5: Explanation, honey, you got a spring it on him, the surprise element, the trap. Just hit him with bugle, he startled. Then you hit him with popul he dissolves and confesses. Then you hit him with.
Speaker 3: A chair Agnes trapping edit.
Speaker 5: It's the only way. Pretend nothing happens. Then let him have it right below the beard. I said, Now, don't let him suspect anything's wrong. I'll get the door. Ah, mister Montague, won't you set in?
Speaker 3: Fellow Edwin? We're so blad you're home. Did you have a nice.
Speaker 1: Walk what's going on here, Edwin? What's wrong? Wrong?
Speaker 3: For something wrong?
Speaker 1: Something's wrong, greets me with a big smile. No, edid do monticue?
Speaker 8: Won't you step in the last times she said that there was an open manhole between them.
Speaker 3: Now, Edmonds, sit down and relax. Nothing's happened, nothing.
Speaker 2: Is different, something's going on.
Speaker 8: I come home and for no good reason, there is something a horrible friendly atrophy around the house.
Speaker 7: Oh, we're just happy.
Speaker 1: But I was only gone ten minutes. What happened while I was gone?
Speaker 8: Did West Point calls say it was okay for Agnes to come back?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 7: Edwin, just sit back and let's have.
Speaker 3: A pleasant chat.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to have a chat. Bully, Now what are we chat about?
Speaker 5: Let him have acquired You want to chat?
Speaker 1: All right, Lily say something boo boo. I beg your pardon.
Speaker 3: Boo boo.
Speaker 1: This always happens when you have sausages for breakfast.
Speaker 3: I just get to my commidate, little mind.
Speaker 1: I was just talking, Lily.
Speaker 2: I had to get to my uncle.
Speaker 1: Good heart waited and you have time.
Speaker 3: There's so much that I have to talk to you about, all.
Speaker 1: Right, the list start talking? Well, reloo, Lily, I can'tinue how much I've enjoyed this little chat.
Speaker 8: Now, how we must have these little talks off there. It's amazing how many subjects you've covered.
Speaker 1: From Boo boo to woo foo.
Speaker 7: If we know the fact that I know about Boo boo and Poo poo mean anything to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, darling, it means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: It means, sweetheart, that we must get you to a sanitarium immediately. God good analysis will do wonders for you. And now we must face facts. A few years on the couch shop treatments, good professional care. Yeah, by and by, no one will even suspected my little lily had snapped her cap.
Speaker 3: Even stopped. A woman called him. Want to speak to you?
Speaker 1: A woman calls me to me?
Speaker 5: Sounds unbelievable, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: All right, anes roll over and play dead.
Speaker 1: Because some strange woman.
Speaker 3: It was no strange woman. This was someone you know very well. Indeed, she calls.
Speaker 1: You boo boo a new one?
Speaker 3: Should that a message she told me to tell you? Fool poo is at the hotel? Ast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What happened to the asta.
Speaker 3: And fashion be? And is there any way you can explain it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: I get it now, Lily, do you actually suspected I'm running around with a.
Speaker 1: Poofoo who calls me booo?
Speaker 3: Yes, Lily, you.
Speaker 1: Make if you're twenty years younger. Suspecting me is some hanky pancake.
Speaker 8: Lit my age. What a nice thing to say, What a lovely gesture.
Speaker 3: Now it isn't true.
Speaker 8: Oh no, Lily, if it was true, you'd be the first to know.
Speaker 1: I'd be so proud. I couldn't keep it to herself.
Speaker 5: When I knew it. The worm wormed is worming way out of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, now, maybe we were hasty.
Speaker 1: No, it's we.
Speaker 8: So little Agnes had her dirty little paw in the park, So it's we. We We.
Speaker 2: Still trying to stir color around here, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Agnes?
Speaker 2: Maybe life is too dumble for you in this house.
Speaker 8: An Maybe you missed the excitement of your old job fixing basketball games.
Speaker 5: And I like to dribble ahead of yours down the floor.
Speaker 3: Now, when she was just trying to help me, help O, what have I done?
Speaker 1: This is? Other people have maids. We have a fifth column in.
Speaker 7: The house, all right, And so the whole thing's a little mystery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's not make a federal case out of it?
Speaker 1: Howly? How could you have been so folly?
Speaker 2: Are You're right?
Speaker 3: Edwin? The mere thought of you and another woman. If I'd have thought twice.
Speaker 7: I would have realized how ridiculous it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 9: Wait, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean? Well?
Speaker 5: I went straight the old gray Mary what he used to be.
Speaker 8: So that's what you think, Lily, I'm ready to be put out the pasture.
Speaker 7: Edwin's not, you know. I think you're even more glamorous and irresistible than the day I first met.
Speaker 1: How the day we first met? Remember that day?
Speaker 5: That is, the whole country remembers the day it was, the day Fort Sumter was fired upon.
Speaker 1: Oh, my dear, like this.
Speaker 7: Speaking of fireing Edwin, I remember that day you were young, he Edwin.
Speaker 3: Montague the Matado. Oh what a catch.
Speaker 7: Every girl on Broadway set their cat for you, but you always got away.
Speaker 1: Then you, Lily, you came along.
Speaker 7: Yes, Edwin, I caught you.
Speaker 5: Why'd you use honey cockroach pottery?
Speaker 1: That remind bill is?
Speaker 8: The Air Corps asked us to send them another picture of Agnes's mouse.
Speaker 1: They need it as a model for the new wind tunnel.
Speaker 7: Edwin stop don't blame me for being suspicious. You're quite the ladies man in.
Speaker 8: Your day, always only you see for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: No boo boo hoo, woo's a googo.
Speaker 3: Remember that song song?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, how could I forget it? How did it go again? Ah? Eh? I want to be loved by you. Don't you tell nobody else but you?
Speaker 7: When Montague you're a beast, Lily all songs.
Speaker 3: That's not a song at all. It is No, that's the song she was singing when she called.
Speaker 1: Who called?
Speaker 10: Oh no, poo poo again, Lily, believe be as sure as my name is booboo, I mean, I mean head with Monty you.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the woman is who stoup lying?
Speaker 3: It's true? As was right. You're two things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're a regular Georgie Jessler, mister Hyde.
Speaker 8: Lily, I have the vagust idea of wise sang that song your guilt coming up?
Speaker 3: So I've been a fool that Lily roud.
Speaker 1: Bobo Lily, I'm in it.
Speaker 7: Go away, go away, going to your broadcast, go to the asked to go to fool fool not as.
Speaker 3: When please go.
Speaker 2: All right in my word doesn't mean anything in my own home.
Speaker 8: It's time to go good bye. Oh no, how did I get into a mess like this? Who? What is that song?
Speaker 1: Why can't women leave me alone? We'll be back with a magnificent monogue in just a moment. First, here's a word from our CAA victor. There's a wealth of top television enjoyment coming your way this fall. Be sure your television set hold on you is in peak viewing condition. Check with your local radio television serviceman. He's your neighborhood community servant whose job it has been to keep his knowledge and equipment up to date in order to provide you with prompt, dependable service. If your own set develops trouble, your radio television serviceman will recommen the right parts and tubes to restore it to top performance standards. For example, if you should need a new picture tube, regardless of the make of your set, he'll be glad to install a genuine RCA picture tube. Repairmen know that an RCA picture tube will give you the clearest, sharpest picture your set is capable of delivering. Yes, with an RCA picture tube, you're sure of enjoying the very best that your television set has to offer. And now back to the magnificent Montague, with his mind baffled with the identity of Fuufu, the mystery woman who is making his wife Lily jealous. Montague is just finishing his Uncle good Heart Radio broadcast. Listen, and now, dear listeners, remember keep your head high into the sun. So ends another episode of Uncle good Heart, brought to you by Flugel Soap, and until tomorrow when he'll be back with his friendly advice. Here is Uncle good Heart with his thought for the day.
Speaker 8: When your axe accidentally hit your neighbor's foot and the blood splits out by the quartz, don't just stand there as he glears up at you.
Speaker 2: Say to him a penny for your thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're off the air, mister Montaguau heaven, what the program? You sure gave your listeners something to sink their teeth into today. Good as long as it isn't my throat.
Speaker 2: It was a clack of jack show, mister Montague.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's our director, missus Liza good Show asana I it was a double.
Speaker 9: Barreled ripped norton wingedare.
Speaker 1: Alright, Denza?
Speaker 2: It was a daisy?
Speaker 1: Oh please?
Speaker 8: It was fifteen minutes of the corneat drivel ever heard on the air.
Speaker 9: You're gonna say that again.
Speaker 1: Don't say things like that. Every big stockholder in Flugo.
Speaker 2: Soaf, our sponsor is in town. They're having a big meeting.
Speaker 1: The stockholders. They're putting their heads together.
Speaker 8: Yes, Timbo, mister Montague, it's our sponsor. Mister Frugal wants me to introduce you to one of our biggest stockholders.
Speaker 1: He's an oil millionaire from Texas.
Speaker 3: He came all the way from Texas just to meet you.
Speaker 1: All right, bring about. I have nothing else to do. I can't go home. Who knows that I have a full left. I'll bring him right up.
Speaker 9: Let the man of mister Monig. Trouble at home?
Speaker 1: Trouble, Zinza, It's complete disaster. What happened?
Speaker 9: The refrigerator on the blink again?
Speaker 1: Refrigerator?
Speaker 9: You forgot to defrost it, Linza.
Speaker 1: My job is to try and defrost my wife.
Speaker 9: Oh dear, I know just how you feel. My wife isn't exactly a forest fire herself.
Speaker 1: Sweet, I only had a clue, if I only remember who is the only.
Speaker 9: Thing in French I remember? Is Nick Spreckensey Deutsch.
Speaker 8: Be help oh wait, Cinsa goes this peanuts into you?
Speaker 1: What listen? I want to be loved by you, just you and nobody else but you. I want to be loved by you all.
Speaker 9: Please, mister Montague, I'm a married man.
Speaker 2: Didn't stop that.
Speaker 9: I gotta go and pick up your Uncle good Heart sand mail.
Speaker 2: See you later.
Speaker 1: God, what a mess?
Speaker 8: Well you are, Uncle good Heart, Eyre's man, Uncle good Heart.
Speaker 1: I want you to meet one of our biggest stockholders, mister Thomas Kessler. Iig Tom Kessell to you, Uncle good Heart. Excuse yeah, well, how do you do big time? Well, that's more like it. I can see right off. We're going to get along like a doggie in a long horn. Yeah. Yeah, well, I'm sure we will. I understand you own oil wells. Yeah. I lean my biggest well after you, Uncle good Heart, gusher, and I got a ranch called El Rancho good Heart. I reckon that you must have guessed it by now. You're my hero, Uncle good Heart. You listen to my program. I never missed the one, sir, the only thing that can relax me. Land and reading my bank book. How touching. Yeah, something I'd like to talk to you about, Uncle Well, big time. Maybe I can help you. Well, now that's the only reason I come here in New York. I'll meet your guide behind. What is it my wife, Uncle good Heart? I'm having wife trouble. There's another man, Uncle good Heart, at driving me from local What can I do? Give him the beating of his life, a beating that he'll teach him that he can't pull under around breaking up Happy America home, Go get him. That's all I wanted to hear. I'm riding rein remember the al I'll never forget it, humble good heart. What can I do to repay you? Please? Oh, let me give you a bank or something. No, thank you. I've got to get home. Well, all right, I hear the keys. He's the keys to my car. You drive it home. I don't drive well, then you get someone to drive. You know, it's park in front of Radio Shity. You can't miss it. It's parked from fifty first feet up at fifty third. It's kind of along with the tie the bath. And I'll call you and I'll let you know what happened. I'm right, good old, I'm good good heart.
Speaker 8: I can settle everybody's probles alone.
Speaker 1: Hey, yes, by.
Speaker 9: Mister Montague of that sand mail stacked up? You want to read something?
Speaker 1: Nell lines? Can you drive im? Sure? Someone left me with a car.
Speaker 8: Would you drive me around until I worked up enough news to go home?
Speaker 9: Here are the keys, Hee a Cadillacs. Let's drive up to the Bronx and pick up my wife. I can just see the expressions on the faces of her friends when we drop her off at the laundermat.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go.
Speaker 3: I I give up. I went through everything in his death. It's not a clue as to who foo who is? Did you have any luck?
Speaker 5: Look like you told me, I call yes and asked for foofol. They connected me with a Peconese.
Speaker 3: And just I can't believe it. I can't believe that.
Speaker 7: Edwin found somebody else, after all we've met to each other. Look, look, I found this in this scrap book. What is it?
Speaker 5: Is draft noticed from the Civil War?
Speaker 7: Look it's the theater program of the first detail Pollage I.
Speaker 5: Was in he was saving Hey, look at that Will Rogers was in it, Eddie Candor. Here's the picture of the finale.
Speaker 3: Where were you? Let's see?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Here I am between Marilon Milleran.
Speaker 7: What was this girl's name again of Ginger.
Speaker 3: Ginger Jenkins.
Speaker 5: Ginger Jenkins.
Speaker 7: That's right, Ginger Jenkins. Oh what a flapper.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: One of the songs she sang in the show.
Speaker 5: That when something like this, I want to be loved by you, by you, Dennis, I know.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course Ginger Jenkins. Edwin used to go out with her before we were married. So she's the one who's been calling.
Speaker 5: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 5: What a gold digger?
Speaker 3: All right, she was the gold digger.
Speaker 5: It wasn't her When she went out with a man. The fillings and his teeth weren't safe.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not true. She just liked to have fun. You should have seen Edwin in the Roaring twenties.
Speaker 5: I see enough of them in the Falding fifty.
Speaker 3: Here I was suspecting Edwin. He hasn't even seen Ginger since we were married.
Speaker 7: The pom I'll answer, hello, Yeah, is that you Ginger? Well, yeah, Ginger, this is Lily Edwin's wife, Lily Blainey.
Speaker 4: Holy cow, are you still alive?
Speaker 7: Oh Ginger, come right over here.
Speaker 3: We only need a few blocks away.
Speaker 5: Honey, are you nuts? Inviting miss hot stuff over here?
Speaker 1: Anes?
Speaker 7: It was so long ago that she and Edwin had anything to do with each other.
Speaker 3: There is no.
Speaker 5: Danger telling huh old, flames never die, they just get hotter.
Speaker 3: Oh that's silly, it is.
Speaker 5: Remember the clothes that day used to have on and how our figure sold him. Honey, don't take any chances. Get under that new backless, frontless, topless evening gown your bossy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I've been saving it for an a case.
Speaker 5: Honey, the occasion's here. Fool pools coming loaded for bear or get into that evening dress this.
Speaker 7: You're right, I haven't realized what a stick in the mud I've been.
Speaker 5: Lilli Boam rides again. Hop into that gown.
Speaker 3: It'll only take a minute.
Speaker 5: Do you need any help pleasing into it? Honey, just yell? Coming ah? Here he is bo bruml never.
Speaker 1: Minds she's inner room.
Speaker 5: Don't go in there must where she comes at, you'll see plenty of her.
Speaker 1: Don't want to tell you.
Speaker 5: Right here she comes, Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Lily Blay, Hello Edwin, I lil.
Speaker 1: You forgot to get dressed.
Speaker 2: Hangness, for heaven's sake, pulled down the shade.
Speaker 10: Now, Lily, this is a respectable neighborhood.
Speaker 3: It's a new style. It's off the shoulder, it's off the body.
Speaker 1: Cover up.
Speaker 8: Please, I refuse that my wife francing around dressed like a zieg Felt pollie girl.
Speaker 7: She's seem the like zig felt pollyge girl.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: I know, Edwin, we found out you did.
Speaker 1: Holy who is she? Ginger Jenkins, Ginger Jink?
Speaker 8: Oh no, it's not that scatter brain little flood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's still alive.
Speaker 3: Not only that I've invited her up yet.
Speaker 1: That's why you're in that dress.
Speaker 3: Edwin, forgive me.
Speaker 7: It's just that I know she's going to show up breast to the chief, and I didn't want to look like a.
Speaker 1: Dread No lily, Lily, lily, how could you look drebbed for me?
Speaker 2: Now, get out of that g string and put on something.
Speaker 3: What should I wear?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: She is?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get it over with that are in okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Miss home?
Speaker 5: Yeah that's him.
Speaker 2: Ooooooo, I got g You haven't changed a bit.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm just like you, Edwin.
Speaker 4: You're still as cute as a button. Oh please, and you still have that kickli beard tickley tickli beardy.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm opening the window. It's getting sticky in here you are?
Speaker 1: Look Ginger got here?
Speaker 3: So I see, Hello, Ginger, really God, I.
Speaker 1: Got an idea.
Speaker 2: Ginger all dressed and let's go to the nightclub.
Speaker 7: Nightclub.
Speaker 2: It is calm foo fool.
Speaker 1: I want to be loved by you. That I want to be loved by you. I guess the telephone. I'll get it, miss chair.
Speaker 3: Hello uncle, good heart?
Speaker 7: Hold it uncle?
Speaker 8: Oh no, how did anyone find out?
Speaker 1: Oh? Big Tom?
Speaker 8: I see they gave your uncle a good heartphone number of the radio station.
Speaker 2: The dectives follows your wife and they're together right now.
Speaker 1: Good do you do? Hey? Break in? Beat you up? Hitting one for me is skunk little?
Speaker 3: Who is there?
Speaker 1: Some born? I'm Messsation Big Tom Kestler from Texas.
Speaker 4: Big Tom Kestler.
Speaker 7: But I know you knew my headphone.
Speaker 1: Yes, I been with you. Your husband.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, Haly, he's got to kill me. Ginger out of the back door.
Speaker 3: Just threw the back you get around, open up the door. I found out who you are, Edwin Montague over.
Speaker 1: Mind. I know all you have to remember is that I'm not Edwin Montague over. Therefore, I break the door down, my lord, please, I'll open the door. Why are you faving Rada, uncle gord hag Whatever you're doing in the apartment of that rata. Edwin Montague, Big Times Detective told me that followed her.
Speaker 8: Here she's gone, Big Tom, I had a good talk with now you took her back to the hotel room.
Speaker 1: I'll kill him. That's him, that's Edwin Montague. Tand back biggon the door.
Speaker 2: Oh it's you, uncle, good heart. Well I parked her.
Speaker 9: I could kill me.
Speaker 1: Here the key, I'll kill him. I'll kill him.
Speaker 2: Sand back, Big Tom, call me, let me at him, uncle.
Speaker 9: Boy? Is he a beauty?
Speaker 2: What a chassis?
Speaker 3: Chashy?
Speaker 1: Listen to him?
Speaker 3: He belongs to me.
Speaker 1: I'll kill him.
Speaker 3: Boy, does she look snappy with her top down?
Speaker 1: To put that gun downs and to get out, I'll strangle him.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I use my fare hands.
Speaker 3: For letting me you there, goodbye, Let me go, Let me go.
Speaker 1: Oh uncle, why didn't you let me get him? I had him with the good Why did you stop me? Because Big Tom?
Speaker 8: I didn't want you to soil your hands on that load snake, Edwin musk you. I want you to take a little wife back to Texas with teena.
Speaker 1: Hat, all right, uncle, god. Oh, I know, all right, Oh, I know, I'm right. Well, are you're saving me for Miselle? Tell me uncle good unt. What are your real name? Just a good good huh? Just uncle good heart, just good good heart. And now here is Jack Webb, star of Dragnet.
Speaker 6: If you smoke king size cigarettes, listen to Fatima's amazing new offer. Buy a pack of Fatimas, enjoy their extra mildness, and see if you don't like Fatimas better than the king size cigarette you're now smoking. If you don't, return the pack with the unused Fatimas and we'll give you your money back plus postage. Now, we make this offer because we believe Fatima is the best of all King Si cigarettes. Smokers all over the country are confirming this every day. Listen to this state by state report. State one Fatima sales up ninety two percent. Two sales up fifty six percent, Three sales up seventy four percent. Four Fatima sales up one hundred and seven percent. Remember, if you're not convinced they're better than your present King size cigarette, return the pack and the unsmoked Fatimas before December first and get your money back plus postage. That's Fatima Box thirty seven, New York One by Fatima Today.
Speaker 1: Listen again next week, Friends to the Magnificent Bodyu starring Body Wally. The Saturday Night Transcribe feature on NBC's All Star Festival of Comedy, Music, Mystery, and Drama, brought to you by Anison Fall Fast Reellye from Pay of Headache. Your ribis Son You're Autia by RCA Victor world leader in radio, first in recorded music, and first in television, and by Extra Mile Fatima best of all King Size cigarettes in Fatima, the difference is quality. The Magnificent Montague was created and directed by Matt Hiking and written by Net Hiking and Billy Friedberg, and Seymour was Lily Pert Calton was Agnes. Also heard on tonight's broadcast were Art Carney, Johnny Gibson, John Griggs, and Barbara Weeks. Jack Ward was at the organ. This is Don Pardo speaking. Stay tuned for the best in popular music. It's the musical Merry Go Round on nbc k FI Losanne Your Life