Speaker 1: Two o one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult. All right, we do have Kevin Hart tickets coming up around three o'clock justin Timberlake around three forty.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But Colt's mom, she she's been a little sketchy in his life. Howls, E been since you spoke to each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's been a good five years.
Speaker 1: But Jody has done some sketchy things. But was she justified in doing those? So we're gonna do was Jody justified? In five minutes? One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult Cult?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What is something you like about your mom?
Speaker 3: She's resourceful.
Speaker 6: She always no matter how bad it gets, she can scrape together whatever it is to keep it going.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's dive into one of the famous scenarios involving your mom.
Speaker 5: Doing something sketchy.
Speaker 3: Was Jody justified? Okay, I'm in high school. I have a job.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: I have this job because I had to pay for everything because my my family.
Speaker 3: Hard times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, so I got in Was it my fault?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? Was I skipping class?
Speaker 5: Yes? Did I deserve after school detention? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: Did I evade.
Speaker 6: It like a fugitive running from the police. Every day class would end, school will be over. I book it to my car right now. We didn't have security guards because it was a small town.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of schools still don't.
Speaker 6: So the principal was on me, like white on Rice. Okay, she was just trying to find me every after school that ooh, it would end.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you way outside your classroom door?
Speaker 3: She started.
Speaker 6: I started trying to duck in camouflage the other students and run out.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to leave school to get home early.
Speaker 6: I had a shift at the local sandwich shop subway. Okay, yeah, Now here's the thing. They called my mom. They're like, hey, you know, Colts is supposed to have a school detention. He's not here. We can't get a hold of him. He's just literally running away like a crazy person.
Speaker 5: Like that sounds like my son.
Speaker 6: Go on and she now she sided with me though, So this is what I want to say, like, because I feel like she should have side with them. Was Jody justifying this, kway, are you to talk to me about my son? Are you gonna pay for his phone? Are you gonna pay for his car insurance or the gas to No, he has to work, which is something you should be doing instead of focusing on my son. Focus on wire. School is only two out of.
Speaker 5: Ten now.
Speaker 8: Was no.
Speaker 1: No, Almost every time I've been able to find an angle for Jody. Not this time meant teachers had enough they don't deserve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on top of her crap kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just sucks because I knew. She was like, I'm gonna call your mom. I'm like, I mean, okay, not, I mean, I'm sorry I'm doing this to you, but I like, I do have to work for monies.
Speaker 5: But also just all right, call her. See what happens. They were like, oh, we should have listened to you whatever, gone scream.
Speaker 1: As it turns out, I do not think your mom was justified. I'm glad we can go over this and uh learn once again why maybe you don't.
Speaker 5: Have a relationship right now. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: Your keyword your chance to win one thousand dollars on KATIEWB. It's the unbelievable story of the day on one on one point three katib and your keyword to when a thousand dollars comes up right after this.
Speaker 6: I just love everything about this guy so much swag. Okay, here's why you shouldn't do what prisoners do movies and tie a bunch of bed she's together to escape out of a window.
Speaker 3: Couple.
Speaker 1: First of all, most of us don't know the proper not technique, so that's gonna be number one for me.
Speaker 6: So a couple photo service from last week. Katus dude tied a bunch of bed she's together, made a little rope, except he fell badly. He was trying to climb out of an eight story window after his wife locked him in. Now, why would she lock him into this room? Why would she trap him in a room?
Speaker 1: That's a great question if you have a couple of couple of guesses.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe he was drunk and unruly.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe he wouldn't stop snoring and she was sick of it.
Speaker 6: That's almost justified. Okay, continue one morn what you said?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 5: I give you two.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, apparently she was worried he'd go out and meet other women if he wasn't locked in.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna throw this out there.
Speaker 1: If you ever have to lock your part in a bedroom because you're a fraid the'll cheat.
Speaker 5: Let him cheat. Move on.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's eight stories up the room because his wife thinks he's outing about thoughting and plotting.
Speaker 3: So what he's I'm.
Speaker 5: Not gonna handle?
Speaker 8: Uh oh not me.
Speaker 5: I'm going out. Yeah, I'm gonna go find some women right now. Oh no, exactly what you thought. What happened?
Speaker 6: So we tied a few bead sheets together, started climbing down, but didn't make it even one story.
Speaker 3: The sheets snapped.
Speaker 10: He fell.
Speaker 3: Seventy feet.
Speaker 6: He's okay, right, No, he died kidding that'd be crazy, but we're just laughing about it.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 5: Made you feel bad? He felt so bad.
Speaker 6: He landed in a huge pile of snow and survived, falling more than seventy feet.
Speaker 5: He was able to just get up and walk into an ambulance on his own.
Speaker 1: He get him, walk into a woman's arms, falls in love with the transporter.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, ems got that, Ems baby.
Speaker 5: That is an unbelievable story.
Speaker 3: Pretty crazy at a.
Speaker 1: Lot of parts of that story unbelievable.
Speaker 3: But you can't tame that tiger.
Speaker 5: Just let him free. Let him free. Here is your thousand dollars keywords one, it's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 8: Cults on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 5: Can you believe it? What happened?
Speaker 1: They're finally finally starting to cast the Harry Potter Show. Now, the crazy thing about this is, I'm they've talked about doing this for a while.
Speaker 5: It's and it's HBO, so you know.
Speaker 1: It's actually gonna be good, hopefully typically HBO.
Speaker 5: They they seem to have the budget to do things right, but.
Speaker 6: They fell off like House of Dragons, not as good as Game of Thrones.
Speaker 5: No, but this is redemption. They got basically perfect.
Speaker 1: This is based on the actual Harry Potter series and it's so it's gonna be like the movies but not they're gonna be able to go more in depth since it's a show.
Speaker 3: And is it gonna be one season? Per book? Is that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think they've ever confirmed that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they've given the complete layout of what it's gonna be. But they start shooting this summer and they have literally no one cast yet, but they did just say there's rumors it's problem like most definitely happening. John Lithgow will be Dumbledore, so he's the headmaster of Hogwarts. That would be a little different than they did Originally they would only hire British actors for the original Harry Potter. Obviously John Lithgo not, but he's a so many trained actors can do.
Speaker 5: The British accent. It's fair game for sure.
Speaker 1: Speaking of new shows, this one is very exciting. Taylor Lawner, you remember having Jacob from Twilight. He's been cast in a series playing himself in quotes. It's from Amazon and it's called Taylor Lautner Werewolf Hunter, and it says, as he navigates his double life Hollywood actor by day, supernatural warrior by night, he must wrestle with the ultimate irony, fighting the very creatures that made him famous.
Speaker 5: How perfect time? That's so great that I love everything about what you just read to me.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Well you also were team Jacob?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean only way to go.
Speaker 5: Really, I'm would argue I was for a hundred year old.
Speaker 6: Who like just kind of forced his way into the Bell's life.
Speaker 5: Would you call her bell Bell?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Bella?
Speaker 3: You get me all heated?
Speaker 5: Well, sorry, where you've been loca?
Speaker 1: Okay, Blake Lively is doing a little subpoena action on Justin Baldoni and his team's phone.
Speaker 5: She wants all.
Speaker 1: Them records, Team Mobile Variety, whatever, whatever phone carrier they have, she wants them all.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense to me more.
Speaker 1: Details about the smear campaign against her.
Speaker 3: Isn't there like private data?
Speaker 6: Like how do you You don't just be out here like, hey, let me see your records? All right, whatever, I'll sue you give it to me. Let's see fallon let's suit. You've been saying AT and T hook it up?
Speaker 5: Do you want AT?
Speaker 3: And you told me. It just feels weird that you can just do that to anything. But I guess because it's a court case.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're a fun fact, not a train professional over here. I don't know the answer.
Speaker 5: Chloe Kardashian, she has a podcast, but.
Speaker 1: She also the new season of La Kardashians on Hulu is out. I haven't watched yet, which it is my guilty pleasure. But Chloe, she actually kind of she met up with lamar odom they don't really talk anymore, and they went over some things and she revealed that his dad, we remember when he had the overdose. His dad was like, let's pull the plug, and she was like no, So if it was up to his dad, he wouldn't be here anymore.
Speaker 6: And now he was like the best tease. I mean, he's like in great shape. He runs like a facility for mental health and like awareness.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of celebrity charities that worry me because they seemed to you find out like not a lot of the money went to the actual people who need it.
Speaker 5: So I don't always believe all of that.
Speaker 3: But baby, he looks like he's doing better.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, he's not any brothels, so I think by default he's doing better for sure. That's your pop culture Minute's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're gonna come back with anyone listening who but now brand new one from Tate mccraade's called sports Car on kd WB. Come on one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult just a reminder for Gallantine's Day. We're gonna have Kevin Hart tickets coming up right around three o'clock. Okay, I want to get you in on that. Anyone listening who maybe you're thinking, you know what, I've always wanted to call in to talk to fallon and cult, but I've never had a reason to. Maybe you'll fall into one of these categories. This will be the reason you call us today. Six five sixty five one nine eight nine KTWB. Anyone listening who has an interesting job. Some people think our job is interesting. Some people think, okay, I believe you get paid to read Twitter. I'm like, first i'll something called Twitter anymore. And we don't just read Twitter. I also read Instagram.
Speaker 6: There's some jobs out there you don't even know exist, and you're like, oh, dude, that's so interesting.
Speaker 5: I didn't even think that was like a thing you could do.
Speaker 1: But every time we do a topic like this, Colt has a lot of questions and always I'm like, I think he's always just scouting for another job. Anyone listening who makes over six figures cold does this once a quarter again scouting for a new job.
Speaker 5: I want to know what you do, how much you make, how much schooling you had to do. Can I start immediately?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who got kicked out of an establishment. I was not kicked out, but I have my ID taken away.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's I guess not the same. No, they still let me in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: But it was sucky because I needed that ID was it fake? It was altered?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well it was I was making some questionable decisions, like my freshman year college.
Speaker 5: It's fine, Well, that's all right.
Speaker 1: If you fit into these categories, you can call us six ' five to one nine eight nine kd WB. I. The only other job I've had other than radio is I sold tickets in a box office at a venue kind of like Excel Energy.
Speaker 6: So you were a scalper. No, you're out, we're next to the box office.
Speaker 1: That money, no, all the fees on the tickets did make me feel like one that people are like, oh, I'm trying to get those twenty dollars monster truck tickets and I'd be like, oh yeah, they're like eighty two with fees.
Speaker 5: They'd like what not?
Speaker 1: So anyway, two fit these categories called six five, one nine eight nine KATWB. You have an interesting job, you make over six figures, or got kicked out of establishment? You got real quietly mentioned getting kicked out of establishment. Cult was one oh one point three KATIEWB with Balon and colt. Anyone listening who has an interesting job, makes over six figures or got kicked out of an establishment? Uh, now you have, you said an interesting job? So what exactly do you do?
Speaker 11: I clean, I do bios, I do firewater restoration.
Speaker 3: Can you do it all?
Speaker 5: God? Debbie?
Speaker 6: You doing the most? Is okay? Which one is the best? Do you like the poop? Do you like the fire restoration? Or which one? Which one is your bio? What is the bios?
Speaker 3: I know the bious.
Speaker 11: I go and clean up after somebody died somewhere, all right, and they leaves their body fluids.
Speaker 5: Oh god, Debbie, that's a tough due. That's a tough job. That's a real tough job. How did you find you know, how did you find your way into this?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: I've been cleaning and doing commercial residential cleaning for thirty four years and sense started working for this restoration company seven years ago, and I just worked my way up. I'm certified and everything they offer.
Speaker 6: I mean, you never really think about it, but that is something that needs to be cleaned up.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you wait, Debbie, do you fit into the category of making over six figures?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 12: Well, I make sixty.
Speaker 5: You should be making over six figures for that work. Debbie, you're getting under Bay.
Speaker 11: I am very underpaid, but they they've done me right. I've made twelve dollars and seven years of races.
Speaker 3: That's oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're doing good.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Debbie.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you and the work you're putting in for the community without us even knowing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, great, thank you. You know I get paid more money when I do bios.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why you like it better than I totally get that, Debbie, for sure.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: Which category you fall into?
Speaker 10: I'm makeover figured?
Speaker 3: Oh flacks?
Speaker 5: Okay, you told him to call in. He didn't just call in, just drop that.
Speaker 3: So what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Where you working? Are you hiring?
Speaker 6: I am a VP.
Speaker 5: Of private event sales for a sports bar in downtown Minneapolis. Yeah, I want to be able to do that, not at all? Which part? Wow, I'm not well, I'm not at all be like VP. What do you do?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I probably I would hire people to do stuff for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't have that luxury.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's pretty awesome. I get to work from home. I actually called last week. I talked about my husband and I.
Speaker 11: We have the newly adopted twins.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how's that going?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's still going.
Speaker 8: Let's go here we are. Yeah, well that's awesome.
Speaker 7: You work from home, which is about ninety percent of the time, so that's really awesome for our TEPO and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, especially with some new kids too. Yeah, that comes in clutch.
Speaker 6: Well, what which do you want to say, like which sports bar it is?
Speaker 3: Or like do a little shadow.
Speaker 8: Tom Tom's watch bar on Henniston Avenue.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Well, thanks for calling in and good for you on getting that money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 5: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: Hey? So I fall in the over six figures?
Speaker 5: Yeah you do. Are you a fallen sax operator because you got that voice?
Speaker 3: Is that that money?
Speaker 10: Oh no, not I should have booked into that. But so I do a male coort.
Speaker 6: You made it sound like it wasn't anything even remotely close.
Speaker 10: But no, I mean I have a buddy of mine that connects me to certain people and what they look for, you know, some company or you know, just going out on dates.
Speaker 1: And oh you got to have that good Wait wait do you now do you offer a full service package or just company.
Speaker 10: They do offer full service, but that's optional, and uh.
Speaker 1: That's do you have to have a perfect body for this? Or are you do like a dad bod? But women are like, I don't care, oh.
Speaker 10: Man, it's it's definitely kind of in the middle.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I like the honesty.
Speaker 10: Depending on the season, you know, but yeah, I do that and uh so and then by day I just kind of do as a phone operator. So I just work for a.
Speaker 6: Medical You're like, you're like Superman, but just for like, you know, the for the darts.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: It's so awesome. Cool, congratulations, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 10: You know, I make the money and that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Yep, sounds like it.
Speaker 5: Are you wait, just real cool. You're not in a relationship though, right, No, all right, it sounds like it.
Speaker 1: One three KJEWB with Fallon and Coult. It is Gallantine's Day, which is the day, whether you're single or not, you celebrate with your best girlfriend. True, we have Kevin Hart tickets. We want to hook you and your Gallantine up.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I canna explain what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: No, If you want to win these for you and your Gallantine, tell us now for a little game at six five, one, nine, eight nine KDWB one oh one point three Katie WB with ballon and cult. Happy Gallantine's Day to all my ladies out there now, whether you're single or not, you celebrate your best friends.
Speaker 5: And that's it was.
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't realize as Leslie note from Parks and Rep is the one that Parks and rec. She's the one that dubbed this name of this day before Valentine's Day, which I think is very cool.
Speaker 5: Love that. So we have Kevin Hart tickets.
Speaker 1: We want to give them away to some Gallantine, some besties out there with a with a game.
Speaker 5: And they don't.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you're calling in for right now. You don't know what's going to happen. But we have our first person ready to go.
Speaker 5: What is your name?
Speaker 12: Laura?
Speaker 6: Laura, do you have a best friend? You got a ride or to die, who's like they're at any waking moment, just waiting to help you out whenever you need it.
Speaker 12: I absolutely do.
Speaker 5: What is your best friend's name? You're Gallantine?
Speaker 1: If you will, Laura, it's an now. If Anna is your ride or die best friend? She would answer, your phone call, no matter what.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh gosh, guys, but she works nurse.
Speaker 5: She might be awake.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the test, right now, Laura, will your best friend answer your phone call right now?
Speaker 5: For Kevin Hart tickets?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So here's what you have to do.
Speaker 1: You have to because it has to come from you for there to be any shot of her answering. So I felt guilty doing this. She just was a night shift nurse. But are you on an iPhone?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know how to add a person and call them. Okay, so you got to try that. So you have to add Anna, try to call her, which I think mutes us for a second, and then you have to merge the calls. If she answers, Okay, here we go, Here we go, Laura, good luck, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 13: Me too.
Speaker 6: Of course it's the night shift. Of course, if it's a best friend, this is a huge test.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she might be like she never calls me. That was going on. But if but if.
Speaker 1: Anna's like me phones at my phone is never true, she can come back.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: She didn't answer, all right, I try someone else. Hi, what's your name? Beatrice? All right, Beatrice, you got that ride or die friend?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 5: What's her name? Her name's Moani Imani.
Speaker 1: Now here's what the test is, Beatrice. Will Emani answer your phone call right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I love the confidence. So Beatrice, do you have an iPhone?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to android.
Speaker 5: Well do you have?
Speaker 1: I don't know how that works with your phone? But can you can you call her? Like put us on hold and call her and merge us together like you can on the iPhone?
Speaker 10: Yes, I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you do that right now. If she answers, you win the tickets.
Speaker 5: What Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, no pressure and merge us.
Speaker 5: Yep, we can hear her. Okay one second, I.
Speaker 3: Have faith Amani.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said. Beatrice is like, oh, she'll answer like she knows. She knows that. This tells me they talk multiple times a day. Omani is a money when it comes to her. She's got Beatrice. Yeah, and if she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't answer, she never gonna hear the end of it, guaranteed, is wow.
Speaker 4: Yes, she answered, and then was like, hold on, I think she's.
Speaker 14: Trying to gather the phone. So hello, Amani, Yeah, you're going to Kevin Hart.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 5: This is Katie.
Speaker 10: You be on the phone and I got through and I want us ticket.
Speaker 3: You got tickets for Kevin Hart.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Balan and Colt on one on Katie. W all Right, it is Gallantine's Day, as you heard, so make sure you text your girlfriends.
Speaker 5: One year, I was nice, I'm not doing it this year.
Speaker 1: I sent like my five besties this little Venmo for coffee.
Speaker 5: That's nice. Not doing that this year?
Speaker 3: You Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think I put in my time and waiting for the return on investment to come in, you know. So anyway, I'm picking a little pause on that one. I did see that. You know, a lot of people like to get the heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's Day. We've totally done that from like Dominoes or wherever you get yours.
Speaker 5: But Dominoes has a new scent.
Speaker 1: It's a limited edition Pepperoni pizza inspired perfume called O Day Passion.
Speaker 5: M Hm. Doesn't it sound disgusted?
Speaker 3: See? I know the.
Speaker 6: Issue with this is, like the heart shaped pizza makes sense, you can still consume it, but nobody wants perfume that I can't drink or eat that.
Speaker 5: What do you?
Speaker 1: You're right if I can't eat the pizzas, I don't want the pizza.
Speaker 6: I don't want to smell it and be like, Oh, I wish I had pizza. Smells so good?
Speaker 5: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Last night I went to an event and there was a pizza place down the street.
Speaker 8: I could.
Speaker 1: I was like slapping me in the face my call. I thought I wanted to go over there so bad. The perfect nap does exist. Now to you, what is a perfect nap?
Speaker 5: Called?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: How long would it last?
Speaker 15: Dude?
Speaker 6: Every nap is miserable because you wake up the shovel the shovels. You're like, oh god, I don't even know what day it is, but I feel racked every time.
Speaker 5: I think that that's when you've slept too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess do perfect nap? This is taking way too long?
Speaker 5: Didn't think it take yeah forty I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I don't like the nap.
Speaker 14: Cool.
Speaker 1: So they did a survey avocado green mattress did. They found that the time, the time of day that's for perfect for a nap is one forty two pm and then the perfect length is fifty one minute.
Speaker 5: So you wake up from your nap at two thirty right in the middle of our show, pop.
Speaker 6: Up pop us on fifty one minutes, that's like basically sleeping at night. That's like more more sleep than I get in the night time. Fifty one minutes. That's like, that's not a nap.
Speaker 5: Go to a doctor. You get fifty one minutes of sleep to night.
Speaker 3: It's like ten minutes top.
Speaker 5: I get like ten hours of sleep a night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm saying, okay, forget about that a nap. If your nap is if you're creeping into the fifty minutes, that's not a nap anymore.
Speaker 5: That's just your sleeping. No, you're so wrong.
Speaker 1: Due if you get into like ninety minutes, that's too long of a nap, fifty minutes anything enter an hour perfect sh.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, if it's over twenty minutes you're doing that's not even You might as well just curl up in your bed and go to sleep for the night.
Speaker 5: I agree to disagree.
Speaker 1: They say you gotta keep your nap twenty to thirty minutes long nap before three pm, nap at a cool dark, quiet place, and they say try a coffee nap. Drink coffee right before you nap, so when you wake up, the coffee kicks in and you feel refreshed.
Speaker 5: Okay, some good solid advice.
Speaker 1: That is your trending now your key word, your trance on one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Justin Timberlake time. You've been trying to win these tickets. We have the tickets for you.
Speaker 1: You can call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB to play.
Speaker 5: What are you playing? You are competing in the afterschool pop quiz. You will compete.
Speaker 1: Against another person. It's like bar trivia, but I'd argue it's even easier.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, this is simple. Like if you don't get this, I don't know how to help you.
Speaker 1: Really, the hardest part is basically calling in and being selected.
Speaker 5: Then you should be easy breezy from that point.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I said about you know, it's difficult. It's like when you hear the music and you're up against somebody. There is pressure. So if you're not good at pressure, you do crumble.
Speaker 1: That's fair and I and I have crumbled many a time, oh so many times. It is for calm down talking about talking about yourself. Here, coming at me?
Speaker 5: Here we go. Hi, katwb what's your name?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 1: Ballin?
Speaker 4: My name's Emily.
Speaker 5: Emily.
Speaker 1: All right, Emily, you are the competitor number one. We have to get competitor number two on the phone.
Speaker 5: Hi. What is your name?
Speaker 1: Nicky? Nikki and Emily? Are you guys are competing against each other today? Happy Gallentine's Day, Valentine.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We're going to ask you trivia. You chime in with your name if you know the answer. Whoever gets the most correct out of three? When's the justin Timberlake tickets? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Question number one, which Netflix series follows a group of kids in the eighties battling supernatural creatures in hockey. Emily Yes, Emily, Oh that's right, Hawkins Indiana. Question number two, who was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean?
Speaker 5: Emily? Yes, Emily, Emilia, your heart dang. Emily was like, I'm waiting these tickets. You did.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Emily. I'm sorry you didn't win today, but you can play again tomorrow. We will have another chance to win on Valentine's Day tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Okay, Emily, can you do? Can you apologize to Nikki really quick. That wasn't even fair. I feel like, I hope.
Speaker 15: You have the best.
Speaker 4: I'll take you if you want.
Speaker 5: Nice, so nice. You didn't have to do that. Nicki's like, I'm busy, but Emily, hold one second.
Speaker 1: We'll grab your info and we're gonna come back with oh no, custom Valentine.
Speaker 6: Okay, we didn't get arrested for playing too much, Sarena Carpenter. It's one of one point three kW Fohl and Colts.
Speaker 1: There's video proof on our page found timpd well. Our page is Fallin and Calt on Instagram, but well, yes it was by the Bloomington PD.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, Fallin. This girl has a question for us about whether or not her man is her man is resenting her, and it's a one specific thing he's doing in the relationship where she's like, ah, I feel that this is super resemful.
Speaker 3: Let me call Fallon and Colts see what they think after this.
Speaker 4: Kiss.
Speaker 5: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. Taylor's on the phone.
Speaker 1: Now, Taylor, I feel like we all we've all been in a relationship where some resentment might have built up over time, and if you let it go too long, then it can totally destroy a relationship for sure. And you're actually questioning if this is going on with your boyfriend right now, So tell us what happened and what's going on.
Speaker 2: So I'm wondering if I'm like reading into things too much or paranoid.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But basically, about a year ago, I took a job that relocated us about an hour away from where we were, and at the time, like, my boyfriend really didn't want to do that. He kept saying he really liked his life and the area that we were in, but we we ended up moving. He supported me and we we did move. And then since then, like little things start happening. One very particular thing involves food.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: He always leaves me the brown banana.
Speaker 4: So I'm not gonna laugh.
Speaker 5: I know that is fair.
Speaker 1: I wonder you know what, No, I would notice it, and I also would do it because I'm a petty person at times.
Speaker 5: Wait, yeah, like is this something he would always do or like is.
Speaker 2: It like a new So that's the thing. That's why I'm like freaking out because you used to get the good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were getting all that right for now.
Speaker 2: The like overly ripe ones and he would leave me the good one, right, he doesn't. And he also like he steals all my leftovers, which he never did before. And you know, I just I thought I was reading into it. But then over the weekend he served me burnt pancakes for our anniversary and claims that he like didn't have enough mix to make another batch, even though I found more mixed the next day in our couple Now, so I don't know, I'm just wondering, like I'm more of a subtle way that he's trying to get back at me, because if you are personal, it does.
Speaker 15: Feel like when you line it all up, yeah, multiple, it feels like he's trying to get back to via food, which is just a weird, super weird, super subtle way.
Speaker 2: And so you don't think I'm being paranoid like you think this is actually like I'm right, Like.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you this if okay, the banana thing, I could look past the stealing my leftovers whatever.
Speaker 1: No leftovers is a deal burger because you look forward to leftovers all day. I was like, oh yeah, i'mn'll eat that piece of pizza and then I went it was gone, this is not there'll be.
Speaker 6: So mad that right, and then I mean the burnt pancakes.
Speaker 3: So it's like, all right, that's gotta be intentional.
Speaker 5: Af it did feel weird.
Speaker 1: It does feel weird, especially as like it's your anniverse and he just serves you weren't. I mean, I think you should have a conversation with him. I'm also curious if anyone listening has done something like this. Have you done something petty because you're being resentful, or has your partner done something petty to you because of something that you maybe you didn't even realize you were doing wrong. They're building up that resentment and they're slowly just like getting rid of one sock here and there, so you don't have pairs and matches anymore, or something give us called six five one nine A nine katie w B or text in five three nine two one katiew b one A wish right now, right now salin and cult on one oh one point three kd WB. So we were just talking to a girl. She's like, I moved an hour away me and my partner for something I wanted and he didn't want to do it. So she feels like he's being resentful and doing things like he used to leave her the fresh yellow banana and now he'll for the brown banana and things like that, and a lot of I was like, what was some of the petty you've done? We got a lot of text This one was a super petty. My boyfriend thinks it's so disgusting to use someone else's toothbrush or vice versa. We had broken up and I saw his toothbrush was still at my house. Knowing we would likely get back together, I used it.
Speaker 5: I didn't tell him until after he used it again. Wah ha ha.
Speaker 1: This text says my father in law unplugged the cable to my mother in law's TV after she had back surgery. They slept in separate rooms, so.
Speaker 5: He wasn't impacted by it. Oh petty.
Speaker 1: This says when I was about eight weeks pregnant, I picked a fight with my husband and put all his pillows on the floor to be petty.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember what I was mad about. It is no, it was hormonal.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what's the thing that you did like that was super petty or you're currently doing so?
Speaker 9: He is a.
Speaker 12: Blue collar guy. I love him to Daly's been married forever, dating forever. But every day he comes home and he takes his nasty, disgusting socks off and scatters them about the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do that, that's the thing men do. I do it too.
Speaker 12: It's time like girl's feet don't generally think that. Yeah, but like they been in work boots all day. Oh yeah, and they're crumpled. He doesn't like unfold them. So it's just a wad of nasty, sweaty girls and they're everywhere.
Speaker 5: So what are you doing to be petty about it?
Speaker 12: So I picked them up one at a time. I stopped doing his laundry. But I was like, well, if he's not going to put them away, I'll put them somewhere where he can eventually figure it out. I grabbed a club bag, like the paper cup bag, and I've just been putting them in a paper bag in the office around the corner where I no, he's not going to look, and I've just been slowly filling the bag up for the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: He was gonna get Wait, we're on the socks, and you're gonna be like, yeah, someone takes care of them me all the time.
Speaker 5: You're disgusting.
Speaker 12: I haven't said anything yet.
Speaker 3: He'll be a little he did what he does.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I know that I find more and more when movement are like, oh, my husband's gross thing, I do it too, Like that's Jake's biggest pet peeve about me.
Speaker 5: One on one point.
Speaker 1: Three KDWB with Fallon and Colt. Earlier this week, Cult forwarded me a video on Instagram from the Bloomington Police Department that went super viral. Two officers with a very funny concept for Valentine's Day, and I'm like, I'm gonna see if I can get them on the show because the comments were thirsty understatement and it was very funny. So we convinced these officers to come in and they're going to join us next in about five minutes. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. We've kind of been teasing this and promoting this this week.
Speaker 5: We're really excited because Colt, you were the one maybe you're the one.
Speaker 3: That sent me the I came across my page.
Speaker 6: I was like, this would be hilarious if we could get them in because the video is just pop for you.
Speaker 1: Page is usually all hot cop videos. So that's why you guys popped up.
Speaker 5: I say, yeah, police officers this third strap.
Speaker 1: Basically so, but you you are part of the Bloomington Police Department. Correct, So we have joining us. Chris, I want to make sure I say your name right, Chris Wagner, right, yeah? And then Sam Davern okay, perfect? And you guys are part of a video you now, I know you've only posted like six videos, but this one went super viral.
Speaker 5: Oway, right, We're gonna play a little clip of it.
Speaker 6: Do you have an ex romantic partner that frequently Briggs will get away with crimes, missus court dates and may have some warrants.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do something special form for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: If so, give us a call. So how did you come up with the concept for this?
Speaker 7: Obviously Valentine's Day is coming up? You know I'm sitting there wondering, like, what am I gonna do for my wife? Right Valentine's Day? I don't have any ideas the call them out. I can't remember if it was a domestic or warrant, but I'll sitting there like, man, how funny would be?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: We all have that X that you know we might not get along with or you know that might have some emotional damage that they caused, you know through Yeah, what better way to celebrate them by doing something nice for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 8: Right for them?
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 7: So the idea kind of started to come from and then the idea is just started going from there, like, oh, I could decorate the jail cell flow food flowers and some hearts jumpsuit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, well the video people love.
Speaker 1: The video went viral obviously, then the comments turned into people hitting on you guys, So how has that been for you all your partners? Have you been getting mocked at all? The police departments are the best.
Speaker 5: So endless graphic.
Speaker 3: Is is your is the ego through the roof?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: Like you feel like you're the chief of police at some point, just like dude, I have more clout, not power.
Speaker 8: No autographs, no autograph, no pictures.
Speaker 1: Now we were talking about some of the craziest things that we do, Like an unbelievable story of the day recently guy in Canada.
Speaker 5: He's naked.
Speaker 1: He gets stuck to the ground from his junk kind of like the whole tongue to the pole. And so Colt has some scenarios for you. Is that what you're diving in.
Speaker 6: Well, the first question is like if you arrest I feel like this guy was naked, right, and I'm like, do you have to have clothes in the back of like the squad car something, because you can't just bring a naked person into the station, right, You got to cover them up a little bit?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you hope you can kind of de escalate the situation, like, hey, Bud, like fill some underwear before you have to, like, hey, you know, cover up?
Speaker 1: So wait, dealing with a criminal is the same as dealing with a toddler. Then hey, Bud, putting on some pants before we go, so you.
Speaker 6: Keep like hershey, kisses in your pocket, Like get dressed.
Speaker 5: You can stop and get you a treat.
Speaker 7: I got five in my pockets. Can you go through some under their you can have them?
Speaker 6: Okay, I want to come back. I have a couple of hypotheticals. Nothing I'm going through personally, Yeah, not you just some questions I want to know, like logistically, legally, am I in the clear or.
Speaker 5: Someone you know they would be if they would be in the clear?
Speaker 3: Yeah, super hypothetical.
Speaker 6: Next I one to one point three KATIEWB with the Bloomington Police Department.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cults. So we ran across randomly the Bloomington Police departments Instagram because I had a video go super viral. It was a funny take on turning your exes who have outstanding warrants for Valentine's Day and showing all the luxury accommodations they offer at the Bloomington Police Department. So we we brought in the officers Chris Wegner and Sam Davern.
Speaker 5: To join us.
Speaker 1: And it wouldn't be a Fallon and Cult situation if cult didn't bring up some type of unhinged scenario.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just have a couple of hypotheticals.
Speaker 6: Doesn't happen Obviously, this isn't what I'm doing right now. Let's say, uh, I have a lease agreement, right and in that lease agreement, I'm not allowed to have any pets. But let's say hypothetically I have three cats and a dog. Legally wouldn't be you though not you obviously no, Like legally could.
Speaker 3: He take action the landlord?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, ultimately it's a civil agreement between you and the landing.
Speaker 8: You sign a contract and you can't have animals.
Speaker 7: But like, I mean, cats can be humans too, right, then they are if you can make a good argument, if you.
Speaker 6: Allow toddlers in the household, I feel like a cat is just yeah. Okay, let's say. Let's just say, you know, I have a relationship with my neighbor. He's cool, we hang out. Sometimes he's not home, he's not answering his phone. My lawnmower is broken, need to cut the grass, real bad break.
Speaker 3: I don't break out, I don't.
Speaker 8: Let's don't.
Speaker 3: The garage doors already open.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going there take his lawnmower without asking, and I just put it back.
Speaker 3: It just just borrow, just borrow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean probably not.
Speaker 3: That's a great area. Well as you what this neighbor, Well.
Speaker 8: I know my neighbor. I could.
Speaker 7: I could probably get away with that. But I have a good relationship with them.
Speaker 5: Yeahl does it not?
Speaker 1: The guy the guy neighborhood snow blows every driveway butt cult and then walks away.
Speaker 5: It's a real personal I don't know why. I don't know why. Yeah, that's just it. I'm just those are my questions.
Speaker 1: So you have one more because you have a neighbor that has an airbnb, there's a short term rents already.
Speaker 6: Hypothetically, Yeah, hypothetically, my neighbor has an airbnb, rents out.
Speaker 3: A lot of people come through.
Speaker 6: Okay, some of these people a little sketchy, all right, so people I don't like. Let's just say there's a speaker and it's outside one of the windows closed, not on their property, and it just does a video of a cat me owing, justlaunching into the window.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is it sturbing me? The piece?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can't be How long is this video go for? How long?
Speaker 2: Early?
Speaker 6: I mean hypothetically early rising like six am?
Speaker 8: Maybe you know it's not a real cat that's making the.
Speaker 5: Nose right, Maybe your cat hasn't been fixed. It's a heat What do we know? That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: There's the loudest cat noises coming from Just hide the speaker behind the bush solid.
Speaker 1: If you are by the way, just turning on your radio and you're like, what is happening?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 1: We have a couple of police officers joining us. They just went viral from the Bloomington Police Department. Chris Webner and Sam Davern are joining us.
Speaker 5: And you have.
Speaker 1: We're going to post the video we already did like on our story, so you can go see it. It's very funny video for Valentine's Day. Now, I know we've already asked this. I know you mentioned your wife is on the police department as well.
Speaker 5: She's an office sir.
Speaker 1: A lot of people in the comments of the videos are wondering Sam, if you are single or not. So I have literally I got a d M saying, you know, moms and minivans are gonna be waiting outside your station. I'm feeling a little bit like threatening, honestly, but I am talking.
Speaker 3: To someone right now.
Speaker 6: She's been amazing throughout this whole thing, and sure hopefully she's not listening right now.
Speaker 5: I embarrass myself so diplomatic.
Speaker 1: I don't call I talked earlier Sam, I said cold like, Oh Sam does have he has taken and he's.
Speaker 5: Like, he ain't married, he ain't taken change, you know That's what I'm saying, so reckless.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys so much for coming in hanging out with us. Are you down to do a couple of social media media videos with us?
Speaker 5: We can make that work, Okay, absolutely all right, get the handcuffs out, let's go. Thanks hearing it out. It's Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katie w B. How's your shot at one thousand dollars?
Speaker 8: Now just entered this nationwide keyword on our work.
Speaker 9: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three, kd w B.
Speaker 5: Can you believe it? We're still talking about Blake.
Speaker 1: Lively and and Justin Baldoni very quickly.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna do a lot.
Speaker 1: She's subpoanut like him, his all of his people to get full phone records so she can further look into, you know, improve the smear campaign he had against her. And that's basically the update. Pete Davidson is fifty percent ink free. And I remember he had like over two hundred tattoos. He's had those removed at a cost, by the way, very very painful, and also like two hundred thousand dollars because of it. He's now like a model for the company Reformation, which is like a clothing company, and it's all showing.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest, he looks great.
Speaker 1: I like tattoos, but he definitely looks better without them.
Speaker 6: Well, these were I mean, yeah, he had tattoos, but were like kind of just sprinkled all over the place like.
Speaker 1: There wasn't It wasn't exactly because some people will get like a sleeve and it has like a full theme or whatever. His was just like he would every single week have a different girlfriend and they'd go get like five random tattoos and it was very bizarre and so yeah, it did not really work well. Chloe Kardashian she had her ex lamar Odom on The Kardashians this week, and she reveals something really like weird when he had his situation, his overdose in that brothel and they like had him online like basically life support. She said, I was there when your father said pull the plug so he can be on your life insurance and uh yeah, really really sketchy.
Speaker 5: That's rough.
Speaker 1: She said, I didn't leave you for four months. I actually got a staff infection because I lived in the hospital.
Speaker 5: And this is after they were split up.
Speaker 1: Remember, like she was very very she didn't have to do that, and she she that's how much she cared about him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's unfortunate that it all went down like that.
Speaker 1: They do have the new Harry Potter Show coming out, and a lot of people are excited for that.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a TV show.
Speaker 1: It's through HBO, and HBO typically does a really nice job with shows. Like when there's like a book that you like and they give it to HBO, you're kind of like, oh, okay, it's in good hands.
Speaker 5: They actually have a budget, so.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to start shooting this TV show for Harry Potter based on the books this summer. They haven't cast anyone yet, except they revealed that they did. They probably the rumor has it John Lithgow will be Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts, which is a little bizarre because.
Speaker 5: They usually like for the movies they had to be British.
Speaker 1: He obviously isn't, so it looks like they're gonna be changing that up a little bit. And that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Linz. We're gonna come back with normal or Nope.
Speaker 5: Normal or Nope on one one point three, Katie.
Speaker 1: W this is this is the time for you to get the vindication you're looking for. Maybe maybe your partner always says you do something super weird and you're like I don't think it's weird at all. I think it's pretty normal. You can text it into us five three nine two one katiewb one and what we say goes yeah. And that's the craziest thing about this. I mean, it truly is just based on what we think is normal. And we'll say either normal or nope, and we'll break it down for you so you can text in your normal or nope again five three nine two one katiewb one.
Speaker 5: Is it normal, normal or nope?
Speaker 1: To put ice in your pets water when refilling it always feel bad they have to drink room temp water.
Speaker 6: Whoa normal? Never even thought about it, never cross my mind. Big apologies in my canine percy mm hmm. But to be fair, my water is always ambient.
Speaker 5: You quit using that. You learned how to use that word once and now you try to work it.
Speaker 1: Into any time you use it. You question me because ambient is not I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't. You're right, I didn't know it worked for water too.
Speaker 3: There was always lukewarm, just room temperature.
Speaker 1: That's what it's so European of you. I want ice in my water, frank, my little, my cute little buddy that I have now, which we call poop mouth because he eats my other dog's turds every day in the yard. Disgusting. Yeah, it's let him look, you're in the face. He loves an ice cube. Every time I open the ice tray, he runs over and sits and waits for an ice cube.
Speaker 5: It's like a dog tree.
Speaker 6: So you know what's weird. It's like my kids didn't even know what ice was. It was just like last year. They're like, wait, what is it? What's it's? What is this cold cube?
Speaker 5: What is this? What are you talking about? They they've never seen ice. You've just been giving them lukewarm water every day.
Speaker 3: And they have room temperature water. They're not needy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I would say it is normal to give your pet an ice cube and their.
Speaker 5: Ball, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have to. I don't always do it, but it is. I think it's thoughtful.
Speaker 5: Is it normal to give your kid's eyes?
Speaker 1: I think it is Oh, yes, our normal or nope looking in doctor cabinets while alone in the office. Okay, immediately have something to say on this one.
Speaker 6: I have I done it, yes, not for what you're thinking. For what?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 6: I have a very runny nose. There were no tissues present. I was trying to find a clean xbox.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Didn't find any others.
Speaker 1: Have you ever looked through to find anything to find in the office.
Speaker 5: Any other time?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: That was the only time. Well, I don't know. You get curious, like what's in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I've I haven't like dug through looking for like medicine or something that I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be real with you. I think I might have. I might.
Speaker 5: It might be ninety percent of the time I'm looking. I just want why did you lie?
Speaker 1: And now you reveal it. We're gonna come back with more normal or nope. You can textures in five three nine two one KTIEWB one cult. How many times have you looked in the doctor's cabinets?
Speaker 5: Normal or nope?
Speaker 8: On one one three eight w B.
Speaker 5: Normal or nope.
Speaker 1: I open the soap containers at restaurants to see what kind of soap is inside, they said in parentheses. By the way, I do work for the company that makes a lot of the hand soaps they use, so there's checking to see.
Speaker 5: I would say, Nope, that is very specific to your profession.
Speaker 6: Nope, I mean I feel like I feel like when I'm in there, I try to get out as quickly as I can.
Speaker 3: I'm hitting the soap.
Speaker 6: I barely even want to touch the soap because I feel like there's a lot of germs on it, let alone mess around with the entire container.
Speaker 1: It actually fires me up because now I know what's happening. I am a I am a the I am. I would give myself an award. I think I'm the fastest peer that ever existed, not to mention, even when I do wash my hands on top of it, still so fast. So when I'm out waiting for a woman to come out of like a single stall bathroom and they're in there forever, what in the hell are you doing?
Speaker 5: Now? I know you're check checking the hand soaps.
Speaker 1: Firing me up now. I have been in a place before where I'm like, oh God, this smells good. I wonder what the brand is, But I have never dug in yeah no, see normal or nope eating lunch meat alone out of the package instead of making a sandwich. Now, I will answer this one. Because Colt isn't allowed to eat lunch.
Speaker 5: Meat, Well, I'm not allowed to eat it. Do I still eat it. You tell me you don't.
Speaker 6: If you're my wife, then I definitely don't do I have a pack here there at work? What are you talking about for my wife? Definitely I don't buy lunch meat and bring it to work, for sure. But if you're not my wife.
Speaker 5: Hold on, is it in your backpacker in the fridge. I don't just leave lunch meat outside.
Speaker 1: That's what working second. I don't think it's abnormal to do that. I get a couple pieces out. Here's what I'll do. Sometimes I've got a couple pieces out, I'll roll it up. I'll get like one of those little cheese circles, a little baby bell.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, put some must that too, No, And I just take.
Speaker 1: Like a bite of the turkey, and then I'll do like a bite of the cheese. If I'm doing like a little snacky, maybe some grapes. It's almost like a really quick charcoot charcoot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, almost like Nacho stoop. There are some chips in there.
Speaker 1: Bro, you are the most This is something we used to say. Now you're you're very thin and fit, so this is more of a personality thing.
Speaker 5: I want you to be very clear.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying it sounds like you're living it up for something.
Speaker 1: So we used to say this to Steve on the Morning Show. We used to tell him he was the fattest healthy person we ever met. And it wasn't because he was physically fat. It's because he would work out all the time, and then he would do the most gluttonous things. Well, yeah, you constantly talk about being so healthy and do you'll like like a packet of tuna, but then you just you can't you just ate two bags of Valentine's candy.
Speaker 5: Well, I have no self control evidence.
Speaker 3: My point is, dude, I have.
Speaker 6: To avoid it. That's why I got on those crazy things like roun on the eggs, and that's it because of like.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter, slippery slow, if you've been counteracted by going and eating forty seven thousand mini stickers.
Speaker 6: I've been trying to figure it out my whole life. You're not going to be able to figure me out when when it comes to dieting, I'm been trying to crack the code.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I am not giving anyone advice on nutrition. I'm just saying you cant you like, we don't eat that in my household. Because it has night trace or whatever in.
Speaker 6: The household when I'm outside my household. Listen, I've been looking for that. Oh, no one's given it to me. That ozempic.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's harder to find than you would think.
Speaker 5: It's not really just come at your doctor.
Speaker 3: Somebody text me if you got it.
Speaker 7: Kid.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. We're nothing if not people who offer hot tips. You're like, way less than twenty four hours away from Valentine's Day. Maybe you're struggling, So what is your your suggestion?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to give up pro tips and tomorrow is Valentine's Day. If people have not ordered anything for their significant others, you can always just go ahead and do a big edible arrangements platter. That way you and your significant other can enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: Now you wouldn't buy chance work for an edible arrangements company, would you?
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm actually a real estate AH place an order for my husband and I and I was like, this works for both of us.
Speaker 1: I legitimately thought you were calling to plug your business.
Speaker 3: Do we put in promo code your name or something.
Speaker 5: Wait, you did you just do like fruit or what you do?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I did like the huge like ninety dollars like chocolate covered flatter cold. It's Madeline by the way, we.
Speaker 3: Yang, Oh yeah I know you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: My wife never spend ninety dollars on a platter for me. What the hell do it for her?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Well that's what I mean though, it was. It's for both of us. So if you do the math and so then it's like, you know, not a big deal.
Speaker 3: That's actually that's top notch right there.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, I was like, what do I get?
Speaker 12: That's perfect?
Speaker 4: It's the gift that keeps on giving for like five days.
Speaker 1: This is a great, great tip. I am very appreciative of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're doing it right.
Speaker 4: And that's all I got.
Speaker 5: Well, and also it's the day before, but you can still.
Speaker 4: Order it now, so I just like ordered it for a five o'clock pick off at four thirty.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a hot tip. I gotta follow up on that.
Speaker 1: It is And if Edible Arrangement wants to sponsor me and could please let us know.
Speaker 4: You guys, that's so funny. Anyways, have a good night. I just thought i'd let people know if they were struggling that it's a really good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you so much, thank you, we appreciate you. Happy Gallantines and Valentines.
Speaker 9: What It's a throwback throw down, throw down, throwback throw down, take you back to the old school, kd W.
Speaker 1: I feel so excited for the throwback throw down today because I last week, I cult my both knew what song I wanted, but neither of us could think of the name of it idea, and so I had to submit a lame song that lost. But then we remembered and like, oh so I was like, I'm saving it for next week. This is where we each pick a throwback song and you decide on the one we play. Here is the one I tried to do last week and the one I want to do this week.
Speaker 13: You've got the colin crazy, You've got the coling crazy.
Speaker 5: Do I even try? Of course you do, because yours might be better than mine.
Speaker 6: Still, okay, this week mine is.
Speaker 5: What is your actual song? You have to pick one. I don't want to play.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know you want mine, but Okay, here it is.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: We still play that song. It supposed to be throwback, we never play. You can call the vote though, Maybe you'll vote for Colts and Surprise as Ault.
Speaker 5: Six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w B.
Speaker 9: It's the throwback, throw down, throw throwback, Throwtown, take you back to.
Speaker 2: The old school, kat w B.
Speaker 1: We each picked a throwback song. You decide on the one we play this week. I chose you'll go to call it and Colt chose.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 5: One of three votes wins. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 4: This is Crosby?
Speaker 5: Crosby? Who you voting for? One of the songs? Cosbie listening?
Speaker 6: Wait, why don't you just say it? Say foul in or Colts? One two three go? Thank you all right, thanks Crosby.
Speaker 5: Hi, kie w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Hello? What is your name? Kat Cat? Who you voting for?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Who are you voting for? Between the two songs we played? Not an option? Not an option?
Speaker 3: Crazy one?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Who voting for?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god, Oh my god? No, Hi, Katy w B. Who you're voting for? Hello?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Oh you're all right? Who voted for.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I think, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you're picking the wild ones.
Speaker 12: Oh wait, what was your mine's?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 5: Let me here, just let me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, flip flopper, you got my helps just.
Speaker 5: To destroy me. You said you didn't even want you. Actually, I'm not mad at all. Actually, all right, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Okay, I vice randomly, somehow I thought it would be an easy win. It was a very hard win. But I'm proud of it. I don't know what the name of the song is.
Speaker 3: You know what it is?
Speaker 5: What is it? You know? No, Kevin Little, turn me on? No thanks. I knew you were going to say that. So predictable, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be one hundred percent honest ballin and cull on one of one point three Katie w B. I had forgotten how desperate Kevin Little is.
Speaker 5: Hug me, hug me, accuse me, kiss me? Kett for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not a little, A little It's time for the one K wordplay, which I actually think the majority of people who called in to vote for the throwback throwdown thought they were calling to play, because there are even texts.
Speaker 5: Like when when you're doing the Pennies?
Speaker 6: Well, we always played at that time when you do, and you people go fairal over one thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: I once when I was in school, you can call if you want to play by the way, six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Once when I was in school, they have like this motivational speaker coming. They brought us to this place and he was like, everyone's gonna be working toward a key chain today and right now you're like, oh, key chain so lame. By the end of the day, you guys are going to be so desperate to win this. And we were, we were five. We were like, it was crazy competition. Everyone wanted this key chain so bad. It's just about winning the prize. It doesn't matter what the prize is.
Speaker 5: You just want to win. So I totally get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes tails all this time. You just want that win.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bell tell us all that time. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 10: Hayley?
Speaker 1: Hayley, Do you think you're gonna win a thousand pennies today?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: My gosh, I'm absolutely winning a thousand pennies today.
Speaker 1: All right, Hayley, make sure we don't drop any cuss words today. I can fill the hype levels coming in and I am red d for it. Hailey, you're gonna try to match forwards with either me or cult. Who you're gonna partner with today.
Speaker 12: Well, we gotta pick Colt. The poor guy's been left out.
Speaker 5: He's been so sad. Oh, he's already out of the room. He's so excited. Hailey made his life.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: Okay, your first word is brown, oh.
Speaker 4: Man bag bag.
Speaker 5: Okay, your second word is sweater.
Speaker 4: Weather one.
Speaker 5: That's what I would have said.
Speaker 1: To Diamond Diamond, Oh diamond ring.
Speaker 5: And song.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh damn dance.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna call Colt back in cold cold he won't, little schmolty.
Speaker 5: I was just watching the video of us getting arrested earlier today. He don't tell us.
Speaker 1: Listen, we had two cops come in. They arrested us for something we do here at this radio station, and we thought this would be fine. Every comment is just everyone would be like, I'd not those men to arrest me.
Speaker 5: It's like the thirstiest comments ever.
Speaker 4: Said. I wasn't in the car yet on the way home.
Speaker 1: You're gonnay check it out on the podcast, Haley, You're welcome anywhere.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll have to Balon and Cult anywhere.
Speaker 1: You're on podcasts. Also, the video is up at Fallon and Cult on Instagram. If you don't follow us, please do. All right, let's see if we match Haley and get her one thousand pat.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay. Your first word is brown, like the color brown, brown brown. And if I'm brown and I'm probably bagging brown bag?
Speaker 1: No way, yeah, yeah, see I would have said sugar.
Speaker 5: So hey, Haley, let's go, let's.
Speaker 4: Go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Your second word is sweater we yes, yes, diamond ring yes, okay, yeah, one more word and I will say I think this is her hardest one song.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: It was hard?
Speaker 3: Why would you make them all easy?
Speaker 5: And then the last one song, well, because.
Speaker 1: It's a thousand pennies coming from my bank account cult, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Haley, let's get in sanc ready song.
Speaker 6: No one would say title, that's only a radio thing would say title, yeah.
Speaker 1: Hailey, no comments, Hailey, no guiding him?
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 5: You have to make a guess at some point. Okay, okay, okay, so sorry, okay.
Speaker 6: Song and song and sun song and dance song and song and.
Speaker 3: Dance song dance.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me? Dance.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, guess why Haley you about to be rich for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: One thousand penny.
Speaker 5: Thank you for playing the one K.
Speaker 3: Word play crazy. We're best friends?
Speaker 5: Now, yeah you are.
Speaker 1: It's Gallantye to Day.
Speaker 15: Today's trending with Fallon and Cold on one on Katie w B.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, settled down on that youre trending.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Gallantine to Day. No, I am, because we talked about the fact that it's Gallantine's Day, but I didn't that it was created the actual name for it by Leslie note from Parks and rec no idea.
Speaker 5: I guess that.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you think about it hasn't been around forever, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's the day before Valentine's Day. Were ladies.
Speaker 1: You can be single or married, whatever, you just you celebrate having your girlfriends.
Speaker 5: So nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get together with your friends, celebrate your friendship. I think it's really cute.
Speaker 5: I love it. I know a lot of people don't.
Speaker 1: Like Valentine's Day and general because a homemark holiday, so I get that too. Do you have plans for Valentine'sday? You're gonna get a heart shaped pizza cult. No, okay, no plans either.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, dude, I have two children and no one to watch them. Yeah, and that's because my own accord.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So I'm just while I'm going to breakfast, taking everyone everyone?
Speaker 5: What time should I be there? So you're taking everyone there?
Speaker 1: Am Yep, big mistake because you already tell me the location too.
Speaker 5: Can you show up?
Speaker 3: I'll play for your breakfast.
Speaker 5: Okay. AKA, you're like, I have to go to the bathroom. You dip out. I'm stuck with a full family's check taking here on me.
Speaker 1: You know, the over two hundred and fifty million roses will be gifted on Valentine's Day, I personally.
Speaker 5: Do not need roses. Not my bit. It's not my thing.
Speaker 1: But earlier when we were talking about, like a woman called in and she's like, oh, you know, a hot thing would be an edible arrangement. A lot of people texted in and they said, actually, you know something else would be good. Get someone a gift, cirvegate to get your hair done, or do crumble cookie. They're really good too. So a couple of other ideas, and that is your trending one on one point three. Katiewb with Fallon and cult. Be honest, how many lind chocolates have you had today? Okay they see honest, how many Limp chocolates have you had today?
Speaker 6: Let me just train you through my day because I got up this morning. I was like, I'm I'm being healthy. I'm working, I did a workout, I did a thirty minute hit workout. I'm squatting, doing jumps, jump squats. All these planeting on the toilets and count as a squat go on. I'm just saying I was healthy. It came in saw crumble cookies didn't fall I was like, dude, I'm not going to falter. I dude, this is nope. I'm gonna diet. Then I came into the studio.
Speaker 5: You're on a diet since when?
Speaker 3: Since this morning?
Speaker 6: And then okay, and then I came into the studio. Somebody had a bunch of chocolates.
Speaker 3: It's like the.
Speaker 5: Devil was in my ear all day.
Speaker 6: Just hey, hey, nobody aw some sugar sweet treat I got you And I found dude, I had about seventy Lids chocolates.
Speaker 5: He ate a full bag.
Speaker 1: And then he came out and he was like the production person gave him his bag and instead of saying like no or whatever, yeah Diego, I.
Speaker 3: Was like you don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want these you want him was like sure because Diego actually is on a strict diet. By the way, well,