Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, welcome to Pop and Bravo. It's Thursday and we have a lot of Bravo news straight from Bravo Con. Y'all, we had the best time. So this is going to be a two part episode. Part one is going to be my friend Mandy slut Skirt from Is This Real Life, along with Ace Fanning of course you know him from Sister Wives and also Reality Court and my new best friend Rachel Smith of Smith Sisters Live. So that's part one, and part two is going to be Doug Buden of Radio Andy and Gibson John's of Gavin with Gibbs. So this is part one and part two is already in your feed. Enjoy. Okay, guys, So I have Mandy here to talk about what happened to Bravo Con. You guys know Mandy, She's my friend, She's got the great podcast Is This Real Life with Mandy slut Skirt Mandy Slutt as I like to call her.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got to we got to we got to hang out, I got to see you, we got to our closing dinner together. It was wonderful.
Speaker 3: It was one of my favorite moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ingrid and I said it was like the most relaxing thing we did. And we right before you, we saw you at the airport we were leaving. We sat there and recorded our little finale episode that we did over there on Shade Prime. We said, it was nice to just have dinner with people and not talk about Bravo the entire time.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we are here to talk about Bravo, so get ready naturally. So when did you go over to Vegas?
Speaker 3: I left on the Thursday before Bravo Con. Okay, Luckily flight was on time, and Giselle and Tia were on my flight.
Speaker 1: Okay, because Tia was on our flight home.
Speaker 3: Right, she was so nice and her cousin was sitting behind me on both legs of the flight.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was her cousin, that was her companion. That was yes, yeah, okay, And.
Speaker 3: Then she came back to talk to her cousin on the flight home. But my eyes were closed and I was sleeping, and then I had a dream that Tia was there, and then I woke up and she was right next to me, Toddy Derek gus In, and then I just closed my eyes again because I was tired.
Speaker 1: I spoke to her at the airport we were getting our luggage. I just handed her a pokerchip and said, you know, love you on the show. We're a friendly place if you ever wanted to come on. And she was very nice. She was lovely with her accent. Okay, so that was who was on your flight on the way there. But I never saw the Grand Dame at Ravacan. Where did you ever? Did you go to that panel? Did you see her?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I saw her at a photo op where we were getting a picture, and she was up there also doing photos. But I wasn't in that line to get a photo with her.
Speaker 1: Who was her photo op partner?
Speaker 4: There wasn't one.
Speaker 1: It was just her, just her, Yeah, because usually there's two in the photo ops.
Speaker 3: I know. It was kind of wild. I was like, wow, there really have been hurt back in a big way.
Speaker 1: I haven't anybody that met her that spoke to her. I haven't seen any any of the content creators that we hung out with. I haven't seen anybody that has a picture with her.
Speaker 3: I think that's very smart though, because you know, I think they want her first comment to be the sit down with Andy that's going to show on the Real Housewives of Potomac during the second half of the season, and so I think they're purposely not putting her out there for interviews, which which I think is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would be interested that if anybody even had a photo op with her, like what she said, you know anything, because we haven't heard one one peep, one word I know. So I guess on the second half of the season, I wonder if that'll be like the closing of the season, is she won't appear.
Speaker 3: Other than that, I think it'll close with like her legal issues ending in Wendy's beginning.
Speaker 1: Now, did you go to the Potomac panel? I did, okay, And so everybody's like, ooh, Wendy spilt the tea at the panel.
Speaker 4: I was like, there was no tea spilt.
Speaker 1: From what I saw, it looked like she just did like a pr like exactly supportive.
Speaker 4: Or what else.
Speaker 3: Here's the tea. In my row. Across the way was Eddie and like I guess, he wasn't in disguise, but he was wearing shades indoors at the panel. At the panel, he was there with her. He was on his phone. He took a phone call in the middle of the panel.
Speaker 1: And talked or he didn't get up and walk out.
Speaker 3: No, he talked very briefly and then put it back down.
Speaker 1: Okay, you could have just sent that to voicemail Eddie, right, Okay. Interesting, So they both just came right on and just thought like this is fine.
Speaker 3: I thought that I had read and I could be like incorrect, but that they were using separate legal teams and separate legal strategies, which I don't know if that's smart not smart, you know, but it just is very odd to me since they are a married couple, So I don't know if they're trying to get it so that like one at least gets to walk away and they can take care of the kids while the other ends up likely serving time or I'm not entirely sure. So lawyers, if you're listening, let us know if that's a kind of a common maneuver or if that's unusual to have separate legal teams for a married couple that is charged with very similar offenses.
Speaker 1: It seems like, if I remember correctly, he's charged with eighteen counts and she charged with fourteen. So maybe I thought it was sixteen, but yeah, it could be. It could be. But he's charged with more counts than she is.
Speaker 3: I think it's because if there's that email from him to her being like, yo, we're trying to get to four hundred and fifty thousand, do you have anything really expensive we could add?
Speaker 1: She's like, let me do back into my closet and find a coach wallet from twenty didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe she responded to that email.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she called him on the phone like are you stupid? Aren't you the lawyer?
Speaker 3: Aren't you the lawyer? And I think he also has a business degree, like I think he got a joint NBA JD Oh.
Speaker 1: Well look at him not using those degrees. Wow, wow, oh my god, Mandy. Okay, so tell me you went to way more panels than I did. So tell me what panels you attended.
Speaker 3: Okay, I attended the Valley same Salt Lake Southern Charm.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Salt Lake Best panel. Okay, tell me what happened.
Speaker 3: So Casey and Danielle from Bitch Sash were the moderators, and they did this like funny thing where they would you know, talk and kind of joke and then they would show a clip of something from last and then the folks. You know the housewives would comment on it. I think they did a really good job, given I'm pretty sure they were told don't talk about the current season. They made one joke about the airplane, but they were like, did not talk about the current season because I think that would have messed with the reunion, and.
Speaker 1: So it was a little bit odd.
Speaker 3: But because the ladies are such pros, and because Danielle and Casey were so funny, it was like highly entertaining. I think my favorite moment was when they were talking about whether or not something was a costume or couture. I can't pronounce its wortre. Okay, yeah, good here, And I thought that bron Win just like ate up Brittany being like, you have the same titled tired old read telling me that I'm wearing a costume and every time it's couture. So but it was she delivered it the line so well and she was fantastic. She was actually like one of the best people that I met the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to go and watch that panel.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was funny, Like they made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're funny. I mean, Casey, daniel of course are hilarious, so that that would be a good one, okay, And then Southern Charm. I also went to most of that when I got bored and left Southern Hospitality. I don't watch. Okay, what was another one? You went to?
Speaker 3: Summerhouse?
Speaker 1: Summerhouse I don't watch, but do know a little bit about it. How was that one?
Speaker 3: So it did feel a little awkward between Kyle and Amanda, who are admittedly having marriage problems and living separately. I believe that they did not share a hotel room this weekend, that they were in separate hotel rooms. Wow, based on his Instagram stories where he was in the bed and the other half was fully made.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, uh huh at me?
Speaker 4: Who's slice?
Speaker 3: That was someone else that told me and then I went to verify. So it was just a little awkward because when they were talking about like who has the most to answer for this season, like everyone was like Kyle right, and I don't know, he was kind of acting like aw shucks me, you know when I think he probably did some pretty awful things if everyone's agreeing that he is the most to answer for. So that was that was just a little.
Speaker 1: Awkward, Okay, were they sitting together and did they have they.
Speaker 3: Were sitting next to each other, and it just did not seem as warm or as like he was trying to be joky a little bit with her and like she was not having it.
Speaker 1: Does he still have that terrible haircut?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good, that's very good.
Speaker 3: The other interesting thing is I went to the Traders panel and Danny asked Sierra about what's going on with Kyle and Amanda and said, is Kyle a faithful? Like tying it to traders? And she was like really upset by the question, and it was sort of like you behave yourself like to Danny Pelgrino was very interesting, and it was clear that she didn't have like an answer teed up and so then she was like, as far as I know, he's been a faithful.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, but she was shook by the question.
Speaker 3: She was shook by the question and had this like reaction, like outsized reaction, which then made everyone be like, oh, wow, something's really going on if she's like totally thrown off and you know, going back at him, and she was like, I thought we were talking about traders here.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But there were a lot of questions for the folks on the panel that were not Traders related, you know, like you know about Robin, you know, was there in Potomac. Most things were Traders related, but it was kind of like going back on the shows or like who from your cast do you think would be really good on Traders? You know, there were all kinds of kind of like mixed things, but they had to address some of the stuff going on. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who house did that panel Traders?
Speaker 3: That was also Danny Pelgrino.
Speaker 1: It's really and I went to the Valley.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, I actually.
Speaker 3: Don't think he hosted Summerhouse. I don't remember who hosted Summerhouse.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't know, because you know how to watch it. I just sort of like try to. I try to keep up a little bit, just sort of on the gossip about it because my niece that's her favorite show. I took a picture in my Bravo Palooza of West and somebody else that was very tall was in my Bravo Paluza. I took a picture of them for her.
Speaker 3: It was Rachel Lindsay. Oh and she was really good. She was really really good, So I thought her Casey and Danielle and Danny Pellegrino were the best moderators. Although I don't know if you caught the Valley panel, but Danny Pellagreen I generated that one. But the cast was giving nothing, and I don't know if they were like terrified because Bravo pr was like, don't spill anything about the upcoming season. Yeah, they just like didn't talk. It was like they couldn't talk about anything. Even Michelle gave a very generic answer about why her and Aaron with the Honey.
Speaker 1: Honey broke up.
Speaker 3: It was just very It felt like it had been since like sanitized, like we weren't getting anything. I actually left early because I left before they even announced Schwartz and La la as full because I was like, this is nothing, this is so boring.
Speaker 1: I watched the whole thing. I stayed for the whole thing, and I agree with that. But I agree with that in the Southern Charm panel that I watched, I thought, same, they're saying nothing. I did like at the end, I went to the next gin NYC whatever the game of that show is with only be as Ben and Ronnie were hosting it, and they also go into that panel. Did not make me want to watch that show, which the show boring boring people.
Speaker 3: Ever, I think there's I think everyone was just very scared, like you can't give anything away, and so then they're like, fuck, okay, what do I do? And they're just standing there and like not sure how to it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of you'll have to watch the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they.
Speaker 1: Ruined the season. You'll have to watch the season.
Speaker 3: I do feel like we got a little bit from Madison in the Southern Charm well always because she's always, because she's incredible, But she said that if Craig had said the things to her that she that he had said, or someone had said what they said to Austin meaning Craig, that she wouldn't be friends with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can tell on that panel that Austin and Craig really are not friends right now. Yeah, yeah, it seemed it seemed very much. But you did also see that viral video with the winning round About ship just railing on page and kurk.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I was there that evening before that happened at that bar, and one of the women who's standing to the right of him, so like to the left of him when you're looking at it is this woman called named Olivia who helps like TJ with the Sir Wiener stuff, like she got the booth for Siren. She was like working with him that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know who teaches.
Speaker 3: So he has a hot dog stand that is like on the show and whatever, and he was selling merch and this is hospitality, isno hospitality And it seemed like her And then Bradley, who's also on it, kind of whispered in Chip's ear trying to get him to calm down. And one of the big takeaways for me from Bravo Khan was the tension between the two Charleston casts. Yes, where like the Southern Hospitality folks think that they're the Southern Charm people are not supportive of them, right, Southern charm people feel that the Southern Hospitality cast is not respecting like the fact that they came first.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: But what Whitney's so real.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What Whitney said was like with if they didn't have us as the lead end, they'd be over there next to sixty pounds sister, one thousand pounds sisters. I was like, so you're saying they were going to be on CLC, Like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: He's just saying that, like no one would watch unless they, you know, were already watching. And I actually think Southern Hospitality is a better show for me, like right now than Southern Charm, because I don't know, Southern Charm is very produced. It's kind of like, okay, now we're getting our medicine and pat Like. I know that they're legit friends, but it all feels very I don't know. It feels like they're like filming together because they have to, and they're like put in the same situation because they have to, but not because they're real friends, whereas the Southern Hospitality cast is legit friends. They hang out in between, you know, they spend a lot of time they actually work at these places. You know. It's very reminiscent of like early Vander pump Roles in terms of the type of I don't know, the energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did love they showed a Valley Persian Style. Yes on when we saw the Valley panel. They show the trailer for the Valley Parsian Style with Reza gg MJ. It looked great, It looks really good.
Speaker 3: Did and I never have seen Shaws. I think really so, I've always wanted to, But then people would be like it got so dark, it got so dark, and I'm like, yeah, is it darker than the Valley where you have like an actual like situation of domestic violence?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, gab somebody and shit, she's scary.
Speaker 3: I saw her behind the stage after we got a photo opps. She was like walking and she just has an energy about her. And I don't think I've ever met a bravaelebrity where I like felt the energy before I saw the face, like I like, and I don't know her, right, I don't. I've never seen her on a show at least MJ. I know from Traders and very much like her. But oh man, Gig, I was like, I don't know who this person is, but I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shaw's is a great show. It was a great show. Yeah, it got really dark too with Mike, who is the guy that kind of was kicked off and it was that was also like a domestic situation. He was always cheating on his girlfriend, his wife, like he was just gross, and Rezo is always entertaining, you know. Yeah, yeah, I would highly recommend. But anyway, that that looked like a really good trailer. What other trailers do we say we saw vander Pump. I've gotten that screener, but I haven't watched it. We got Vanderpunk trailer. People said the trailer was boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think that they should have also called it something else that would make me more excited.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I saw Terry Maloney on Thursday before. Maloney's mom and also Stassy's mom, Dana. They live in Vegas, and I am friendly with Terry Maloney. We grabbed drinks happy Hour and she said something. She's so bright. She was like, Oh, they should have called it like vander Pump, like the second Shift or something like that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, that would have been so cute, and then we would be like, Okay, it's new, they're starting over. It's a new thing, rather than vander Pump season twelve.
Speaker 1: Its just same with New York. Yeah, they should have never called it real house Ies in New York. They should have in Manhattan or something. Yeah. Yeah, why won't they listen to us?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Andy, We're so smart?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm I thought they were going to make an announcement about Roney and they definitely did not make any announcements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I asked you. Because I woke up late on yeah, Saturday morning or Sunday morning. I was like, oh gosh, I missed them announcing an Ultimate Girls Shop road trip, and then I missed they announced the Roney cast, but no, Andy just said that it was cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all he said, and they were going to start filming soon and that was it. Now. The big announcement that I enjoyed was the Real Housewives of Rhode Island coming next year, and they had a trailer trailer it looked really good, look very messy. It looked kind of like Jersey, which again I'm not super familiar with Rhode Island, so I was like, is it just like north A Northern Jersey?
Speaker 1: Like, what's the deal?
Speaker 3: I thought it was more prim and proper because of, you know, the Vanderbilt mansion and I don't know, I've been to Newport and you know whatever, what's the place with the lighthouses? If and if it's an arroganstt like it's nice. So I was like, what is this trash that they're like? I'm so confused by it. Like the behavior was kind of trashy, and I love seeing Ashley I Kennetti, who is from the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: She has a long history on television and her relationship has a long history on television. So do you want to hear the backstory of her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ashley I was on The Bachelor, but that's all I know about her. Okay.
Speaker 3: So she's originally from like right outside of DC, like in Virginia. Her dad's in obg y N. He's great. She has this like kind of immature sort of like obsession with boy bands and that kind of thing. But it's very endearing and she cries a lot. That's like some cheese before.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So she ends up like getting kicked off her season, and she comes back for Bachelor in Paradise with her sister and she cries and cries and all this stuff. She becomes very good friends with this guy Jared, who she is in love with, and he was on Caitlin Bristow season of The Bachelorette. He makes it to the final like four. He seems like a really nice guy. She's so obsessed with him and is kind of like forcing them to date. It was very weird, and he was very reluctant in all this stuff, and she just was like, I know we're meant to be together. And you just saw this going on for years where you're like, girl, he's not interested, and then all of a sudden he was and they get married and have two kids. So like we haven't seen I haven't seen on TV the relationship play out now that he is like an equal partner.
Speaker 1: So and they live in Rhode Island apparently.
Speaker 3: And he's from Rhode Island and it was like a big deal for him to like be in Rhode Island. I think they own a coffee shop together. Okay, I don't know what else she does, but like she's an influencer. She makes a decent amount of money. I think doing that, she's very like she's been on TV for a very long time and people know her and she's likable. Like she's someone who kind of like always cries over things, is obsessed with like justin Timberlake and Sank and Backstory boys whatever. But she has kids now, and so I bet she has very I'm sure she has very relatable content related to that because she's not someone that like will just put on this like face of makeup and act like everything's fine, like she will show you the full muss, all right.
Speaker 1: And then also, and you just said, you know you and I both have a long running history of loving Sacy Schroeder and Dana Sascy's mom was at your happy hour that you went too. Did she tell you about Saucy hosting Secret Lives of Mormon Wives?
Speaker 2: She did not.
Speaker 3: She's really good about that keeping things quiet. There's some other things that she talked about, but in general, she's very mom on those sorts of things, and she's very proud of stossing her career. What was very sweet is Nikolai face timed her while we were there. He's like a full grown adult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a big guy.
Speaker 3: Now he's a chef. Oh good for him, and like arrowhead and lives in her old house.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I loved that announcement today that Stassi was going to host that reunion. I was like, perfect, anybody's better than Nick Vile. Fucking hate that guy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, did I tell you that I met him with Jody our first morning of Bravo Khan.
Speaker 1: You said, Nick viol is here and he's wearing his own merch. Now I need to own merch.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know he was wearing his own merch.
Speaker 1: I thought you're the one that texted me said he's wearing his own merch.
Speaker 3: No, I would never I don't pay attention close enough. Unfortunately, Oh you know what.
Speaker 1: I think it was in a different group chat. Okay, I will say, okay.
Speaker 3: He was like nice enough, right, but it was very odd when we said we were from DC. He's like, oh, I went to DC for the first time last year. It's not a very walkable city. And I just we stared at him kind of like, where.
Speaker 1: Were you if DC is super walkable.
Speaker 3: The most walkable city I think in like in the continental United States.
Speaker 1: Yah, it's very walkable.
Speaker 3: It's very it's literally set up for people to walk.
Speaker 1: Right, don't people don't have cars in the city.
Speaker 3: Right, And he like made it sound like it was weird, and we're like, no, you're weird if you like come and you only stay on the National Mall and you're at a hotel that's only next to Smithsonians, like, you're not going to see people because people aren't there in the evening's, you know, it's like a I don't know. I just felt like that was had he not said anything about DC. I think we would have been like, oh he was great, but yeah, I don't know. It was a little weird. He was also at the booth for the European Wax Center, which forced you to sign up with your like email and phone number before even meeting him, but there was no line and I wanted to get my brows done.
Speaker 1: I literally said, who is getting a wax at the europe Okay, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, it wasn't a wax. It was just they like will like color them in and shape them. They weren't like actually waxing anyone.
Speaker 1: And I was like, who's getting like a lip wax at the Bravo Con, you know?
Speaker 3: And then they gave out this stuff that I only noticed on the last night. I was like, what is this, Jodie. She goes, oh, it says it's for ingrown hairs, but it's also a bronzer and She's like it should either be a bronzer or for ingrown hairs, but like it shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: They had six buckets of this stuff out and I went and grabbed it because I was like, well, something free, I went and grabbed it. We had the same question. We staid that we're standing in that Rebok line. Inger and I were just talking to some people, were like, what is a bronzing oil for ingrown hairs? What are you bronze in your ingrown hair area? What's happening?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I'm also like, I don't have ingrown hairs, Like, I'm not trying to get a product for that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't have ingrown hairs either, and I don't know. It's like, if you wax your huha and you get an ingrown hair, then are you trying to bronze that area? It was unclear.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a bad idea, like if you have an ingrown hair, you shouldn't add additional product.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm so glad that you noticed that. We did go to that Reebok thing and you had to spin a giant dice and you're playing like monopoly, and you would say which do you want. I'd be like, okay, I'll be the diamond. They would move it and that would be your prize. And really all we needed was a tote bag beause we had other stuff we needed to carry. So Ingrouve went a toe bag and I put all my crap in it. And then I work. I got some sunglasses, but the goal was to win some tennis shoes.
Speaker 3: The one tote back that I wish I had gotten that I didn't get was from Vicky gun Wilson and Christian Grace No's podcast Did.
Speaker 4: You Get It?
Speaker 1: I bought it.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. It's like, do you work?
Speaker 4: Do you work?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: It worked?
Speaker 1: Do you work? Do you work? Do you work? That's what it says. It's cute.
Speaker 4: I bought it.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I love that so much.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to see if they still have merch like on their website.
Speaker 1: I'll ask him. I think he's gonna come on, Yeah, did I tell I told you what happened with that that he had? He was with her and they were going to the booth and people were taking pictures of her and he was standing there and I was like, I can I get a picture? So he said to the people, he goes, I've got one. I've got one, and they let me come in and take a picture with Vicky and her orange and Kristen. Oh Christians, Like, I don't want to be in at all. You're the person I know in the.
Speaker 3: Picture Yeah, I love him. Her family was there with her, which makes me feel, I don't know, more excited about seeing her back on TV because she's got this boyfriend that like is lovely and completely uninterested in fame, that just follows her around.
Speaker 4: He sat down.
Speaker 3: I was in the Bravo palooza that he was in, and I like chatted with him. I was like, what what is it like being at a place like this for you know? And He's just like, I've been a few years now. Yeah, it's kind of it's interesting.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was just like totally boring. And then we recognized her brother, Billy, who was with her, and then she had a sister in law from her first husband that was her also, and it was just like, Wow, if like your sister in law from the husband that you're no longer married to, who also passed away, but if you have like that relationship still so much so that they are a guest of yours at Bravo Khan, then like, maybe you're not a shitty person, Like maybe you do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I chose he was with her in twenty twenty two, that's where we met her. Mary.
Speaker 3: I just think it shows. I'm not saying a shitty person, but I'm just saying it shows like these, like deep relationships that I find really interesting that when you find a housewife that doesn't have deep relationships or long term friendships or close relationships with family, you usually like it's just they're not as.
Speaker 1: Good to watch. Yeah, I agree for me. All Right, tell everybody when on your show, you're going to be talking about your experience at Bravo KHN.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's going to come out on this coming Sunday, November twenty third, at seven am Eastern. I'm going to be recording with my friend Jody Terrangel, who was on the podcast a few other times. But we're going to be recapping our experience together, and we're going to share a few things that I'm not sharing until that point.
Speaker 1: I yes, and I know what some of those things are. It's Judy, guys, She's got sid she has some juicy interactions that you, uh, you're gonna want to hear about, some you've heard about in the press. And Mandy may have been there. She had been there. So to make sure you're listening to, is this real life with Mandy Slusker in her episode will come out on Sunday, giving her hot tea from Bravo. Khan, thank you for doing this, Mandy. I've got I've got Ace coming on. I've got Miguel is a maybe he had a car accident. Oh my god. So he wrote me. It was like, I don't know if I'm feelble to do it, and he's fine, but he was like so now like I don't anyway, but definitely, I've got Smith's sisters coming on and some other people. So everybody that's going to be here on this episode, you'll be hearing all the recaps. I appreciate Mandy as always you jumping in and helping me out.
Speaker 7: Okay, bye, bye, y'all.
Speaker 1: It is my favorite season. It's a fall and as the air turns crisp and the holidays are getting nerror. Comfort is the best gift of all and you know who has it. Quints Quinz delivers layers that last. They have the sweaters that out of wear everyday essentials. They feel luxurious, they look timeless, and they holiday dressing and gifting effortless. Last year, I gave both of my sisters in law cashmere blankets. You guys, what an amazing gift this year, I'm thinking about giving them the Kashmir gloves. Quince has the best things for gifts, guys. They have blankets, they have gloves, they have the hests, and of course I've told you about their amazing holiday candles. The Italian wool coats. You guys, it is literally like something you would see in a department store for three times the money. They have the same things without the high end markup. And you know, Quin's works directly with ethical, top tier factories. They skip the middleman and offer prices fifty percent less than similar brands. So going over to Quince, you guys get these like silk shirts with the cashmere sweater on top. And then they have the most gorgeous like flowy jeans. Oh it's so perfect. So step into the holiday season with layers made to feel good, look polished and last from Quint's. Perfect for gifting or keeping it for yourself. Go to quints dot com sash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. That's qui ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns qui n ce dot com slash pink Shade that's free shipping, and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink Shade Canadian monkeys. Get on this, you guys. The holidays are around the corner and I'm very excited about that. I am actually gonna host a little Christmas Eve party this year, and I have already gone to Wayfair to find all the things I want for my table. Okay, it's going to be so cute. And you guys, they have everything at Wayfair. You can get the blow up things for your front yard. You can get a Christmas tree, you can get a sofa, you can get a spatula. You can get everything you need. And guess what, you can have enough to seventy percent off during Wayfair's Black Friday Sale. Their Black Friday Sales started October thirtieth. It's going to run the whole month of November. Oh my gosh, you can sit back and relax. Wayfair has got you covered and they have fast and easy shipping just in time for the holidays. And as a sidebar, my son called me from college to tell me he had no sheets, while I sent him with two pair of sheets from Wayfair. What did he do with the sheets? It's unclear, but all I did was go to Wayfair reorder the same sheets he got them. He's happy. Wayfair literally has everything you need, guys. They have so many great gifts for Christmas too, So this Black Friday sale in the month of November is what you need to go to and get ahead of your Christmas list. Wayfair is the go to destination for everything home, no matter your style, no matter your budget, and you guys. They have a reward program now with Wayfair's new Loyalty program, five percent back on every item across Wayfair's family of brands, free shipping, member only sales, and more. Terms apply, So don't miss out on the early Black Friday deals. Head to wayfair dot com now to shop Wayfair's Black Friday deals for up to seventy percent off. That's way fair dot Com. Sale ends December seventh. Oh gosh, Hi, guys, I'm here with Ace. So this is a day ACE where I'm just talking to lots of different people, so there'll be no intro. I'm just just rolling them through today.
Speaker 5: I'm just so you're not gonna say, like, oh, you know an audience favorite, fan.
Speaker 1: Fave, fan fave, I'm back by popular demand. Everybody always asks for Ace. That's true. Every time you come on, I will take it. Yeah, every time you come on. Like you and A's are so good together. Listen, guys, we met in person this weekend at ravocon.
Speaker 5: It was nice getting to meet you in person. You know what, it was even better getting to meet Ingrid in person because I'm like, Oh, she's nice, she's nice, she doesn't hate me.
Speaker 1: What you thought she hated you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know, she's not much of a.
Speaker 5: She's not much of a like I'm like a five exclamation mars, I'm ten emoji. Yeah, you know, and none of that's happening. None of that's happening there. And so I was like, Oh, she obviously fucking hates me. Then I met her in person, I'm like, oh, no, not at all. I keep delightful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a you problem.
Speaker 6: Because always always, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: She has never given anyone in the indication that she hates them unless she actually fucking hates them.
Speaker 6: No, but I assume everybody hates me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my go to Yeah, I know, yeah, I know. You may tell you a funny story that happened to Ingrid. This is a story that she told over on our ten dollars Prime. We just did a little report every day from Bravo Kahn.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she was walking over to the Ryan Bailey meet up thing that we had, yes, or she was walking back or something. Anyway, we weren't together. Maybe she was going to the bin and Moani. Event doesn't matter. We weren't together. She was going through one of those sky bridges, right, oh yeah, and just her and this other person and they were crossing and she's, let me tell you what she's wearing. So she's wearing black pants with black flats, like a pink top and like her hair and a ponytail. So she clearly wasn't a lady of the evening.
Speaker 6: Right, That's what I was wearying too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And this man as he walks by, she thinks he says, are you from here? And she says, And so she loves that. She loves whenever town she's in that people think she's from there, because then she can give directions okay, yeah, and she goes, oh me no, and he goes no, I said, do you give head? Oh, but he did this ace that if you're watching, you'll get it. If not, you'll have to visualize it. He did this motion of push the woman's head down crotch.
Speaker 6: Wow, So did she do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right there.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 5: You know what, because when you're they say, like, what's the same. Well, now, I don't know what the saying is. It's do as the Romans do or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Went yeah when in Rome?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what in Rome? Yeah? When in Rome?
Speaker 1: You know, No, she didn't do it. She was furious. But it has been my, hands down, my husband's favorite story from Bravo Khan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: He did it last night several times, like the dinner table, like come on a woman and like tried to like and pretended to push someone's head down. I leave my daughter's at the table and like Dave, Dave goes, He's like that ship is so funny to me.
Speaker 5: Every time I would go past the card slappers, I would take a bunch and I'd always say, oh, thank you so much, and collected that women. Yeah, the women that are on the cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you're gonna do it you're gonna wall paper your son's bedroom with those.
Speaker 5: No, so I handed some off, you know, and two different people as like a little surprised, like Harry got you something.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 1: Her name is Candy.
Speaker 5: I gotta say, Vegas is the grossest place in the entire world.
Speaker 1: Ace if we were together, we would high five. Yeah, I just I hate it.
Speaker 5: There's nothing worse than when you're like getting up eight am and you're like, I'm gonna go grab a bagel and you just see some ninety year old with a cigarette hanging out their mouth their oxygen tanks sitting at the slots just like and.
Speaker 1: They've been there and they they've been there all night. Yeah, oh god, I agree. And it's not even the indoors that bother me more. It's more so the outdoors.
Speaker 5: Really, at least the outdoors, I'm like, it's somewhat of fresh air ish, yes, yes, but indoors it's just like you're dying. I feel like I wouldn't be shocked if I turned a corner at a casino and one of the old people was just dead and their fingers still on the thing, and it would take a while for them to find them, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless they're coming around to offering free drinks. But at those slots, they're not offering any free drinks.
Speaker 5: No, I think Vegas is having a hard time right now. Don't thin anyone's getting free drinks right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I saw a zillion people, They're a zillion gross a zillion. Well, thank you. I don't like it either, listen, And I was kind of taking a poll when I was meeting people, like do you like Vegas? And I don't judge them if they do, because some people like of Katie and Kimberly Katie, she loves Vegas. Some people really love it.
Speaker 6: Why, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They think it's fun, they like you. There's so much to do. I'm like, go to New York City. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go to I hate New York City too. I hate a hustle and I hate a bustle.
Speaker 1: So does my husband. He hates New York City. Hate.
Speaker 5: New York City is disgusting. It literally smells like you're in everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: It does, But I love New York.
Speaker 5: There was one Chinese restaurant we went to in New York when we went, and we went two times during one trip because it was so good. And it wasn't even that the food was that great. It was that they gave you these peanuts beforehand that were just amazing, and we went back for the peanuts again.
Speaker 1: Okay. I also got to meet Caitlin, which was exciting for me.
Speaker 5: Yes, what do you think I mean? Obviously she's not my better half.
Speaker 1: Right listen, I'm just going to say you're hashtag blessed with that one. Yeah, she's really great. And the first sight we were walking to the Watch What Happens Live and she had those heels on. I was like, girl, what are you doing? She was like, I didn't know. The next day she said she was crippled.
Speaker 5: After Watch Happens Like we had to stop at like the CBS and get flip flops, finish the walk home.
Speaker 1: There's no way she was going to make it. No way she was going to be one of those bitches the walk around barefoot in the casino.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a great time with you. Now, I did see you make a post about Bravo Cohn say that you hated it and you felt like everybody was looking over your shoulder. To see who was better to talk to. Yes, yes, for sure, you stand by that.
Speaker 6: Yes, not no, I said, not everyone, but a lot of people.
Speaker 5: It just feels like, and I'm not talking about the Bravo lebs because it's like I don't expect them to be like, oh my god, I can't wait to talk to you, you know, but tell.
Speaker 1: Me about You're three under two, right.
Speaker 6: It's I I feel like you make these friends online and then you like meet them in person, and I don't know you're expecting to like be friends and then that's like, I don't know, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Quite happen that way. And maybe it's because people are there to work. Maybe they're like, oh, I'm here to work and whatever. And I've never understood cutting off the difference between work and personal life. They are one and the same for me. And if I had a job, I would always get in trouble for you know, getting everyone off task. Yeah, and so maybe that's maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just feels like I don't know, I don't know how to explain it. I'm not saying it's you. I'm not saying it's ingrid. I'm not saying it's anyone. I'm not even saying it's anyone in particular.
Speaker 6: It was just like.
Speaker 1: Obviously not met and ingrid. My god, you'd that'd be so rude to come on my show and insult me to my face.
Speaker 6: Well, I thought maybe you were bringing up because you were thinking maybe I said about you, But it wasn't. No, it was just like it was just the vibe.
Speaker 1: I get it because you and I had a great time.
Speaker 5: But I know I loved getting to see you, and I felt you are exactly the same in person.
Speaker 1: I felt you were exactly the same in person, except taller.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 1: I did, I really did. I really thought you would be closer to my height, but you were not. You were taller.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, that that means a lot to me.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's because you're a gymnast, and I think of gymnasts as being tiny little fellas.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, no, I'm not. I was not built for gymnastics. You just do it, just do it, But I was not made for it.
Speaker 1: No, it's so funny. Well, I know I actually do know what you mean, because I would say they're o they're like content creators that I know that i've either met in person before or not that maybe I was. I thought we would vibe like you and I did you know, like right away, and they were sort of like, Okay, I got to move on to the next bigger person, right.
Speaker 5: Right, Yes, And I just I don't know, I hate that feeling. I don't know, I I don't know how to explain it, but it it's just like and I'm fine with that, but I just wish that I didn't like you beforehand, if I didn't care about you beforehand, and then I met you in person and you were like that.
Speaker 6: It's like okay, whatever, like that's just who they are.
Speaker 5: But it's like you you talk to these people, you're you make connections with them, and then it's like you meet them in person, you're just like, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I understand. Well, let's talk about some positive things that happened. Okay, Okay. So I know you attended the Valley panel because I was also at that panel. Yes, what did what other? Did you go to any other panels? Because I felt like after that I never saw you again. You were like in that herd out studio and gone.
Speaker 6: I went to.
Speaker 5: Beverly Hills. I got to see Rachel Zoe. You know, I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 1: I got a picture with Rachel Zoe. Oh.
Speaker 5: I would never want a picture with Rachel Zoe. She's tiny, Oh I would. I would look like Tammy from Thousand Pounds Sisters. Next to Rachel Zoe.
Speaker 1: I looked like k But I didn't care. But once I did a selfie, I felt a little better about myself because when you get like the full body shot, you're like, yikers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, you probably didn't see it because you were sitting in VIP and I was not because press just gets to sit.
Speaker 6: In GA That's right.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sit.
Speaker 6: In the gay section, the gay section.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and so did you enjoy that panel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh I I love a panel more than anything. I felt like Ann. I just kept wanting to like work the room, and I was like, yeah, guys, goes it like a panel?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: I just and also I just want to sit. I love to sit. Nothing makes me happier than sitting.
Speaker 1: You know, you could really see the place to see people really hot. Tip For two years from now, towards the back of the general admission, a lot of the content creators would just go sit on those very back rows and do work, right, because you got work to do on your phone. Yeah, and there's nowhere to like just lounge really unless you go to the VIP lounge, which you did mass.
Speaker 5: No, but let me tell you. I went in the press room. The media room. No, a fucking terrible, terrible place to be because it was so weird to me. Like I don't know, I just imagine like these content creators like creating their little memes and like laughing to themselves and stuff.
Speaker 6: You get back there, they're all on laptops. They're like creating their shit like right there on their computers, and.
Speaker 5: And I was just like, this is not fun. I don't want to see how the cheese is made or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want it to I just I love the idea of everyone just like, oh my god, I had this funny idea for a meme and it popped in my head and I'm going to create it really fast right here. Instead, it's like a fucking it's a manufactory turning this stuff out.
Speaker 1: Manufacture is so sad. Well. I have asked for the last two times they've sent me a survey, and we'll do so again this year that for content creators that are not just regular content creators, they should have a room for us that we could sit with our laptop or whatever. So so in real time I'd be like today, I saw these six people in post, but instead I have to come home talk about it and then forget about the picture and whatever. I would love to be able to do it, but they have no space for content creators. They have the press room and then they have the VIP lounge, So if you're just regular ga, then you got to go find like a seat to sit in, just somewhere on the floor.
Speaker 5: I also second day of Bravo Con was not allowed.
Speaker 6: In the media room. Why I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like me and Anna went to go get in there and they were like, no, you don't have the media sticker on your thing that says press and I was like, what, we were just in there yesterday. And they're like, nope, you need to have this sticker today and I was like no, but like we were literally just in there, yeah, yesterday, and he's like sorry, that's the rules.
Speaker 6: Like okay.
Speaker 5: So we go to the front and we're telling them about this and they're like, yeah, your your contact needs to let us know, And I was like, our name was on the list yesterday when you checked it, So why can't you check the list now today and say, oh, this is why you're not on it, or this is yes.
Speaker 6: You are on it. It's just I hate I hate gate keepers. They really annoy me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So third day, were you able to go round?
Speaker 6: I didn't go once on the third day?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was, Yes, we had a sick nanny, and I was just like I was tapped out. I was tapped out on people. I was tapped out on smoke. I was tapped out on ozempic.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I just you there's so much ozempic in the water right now in Vegas, Like all those people were pissing out ozempic left and right.
Speaker 6: It is. It is the skinniest people I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Well, the Housewives, yes, yes, yes, yes it was Jim Jimp Drawnty walked by as at one point and we were did not know who it was. We were, who's that so skinny?
Speaker 6: Oh no, it just she's.
Speaker 1: She's she's our muscular workout girl, right, you know, but like we were like, who is it? She turned around like ah, like we did you know you.
Speaker 5: Know who I saw? Caroline Stanberry is I'm not joking you. She's this thin.
Speaker 1: He's holding up a phone cord.
Speaker 6: She's literally this thin.
Speaker 1: I didn't see her. Maybe it was jim Pa Jounty and I thought it was Caroline. I don't know.
Speaker 5: She was so tiny and god, her husband is so good looking but also so skinny. They are just I could kidnap both of them so easily. I could have been backstage. I could have grabbed them both, put them both over my shoulder and ran out of there and it would have felt like I just had a little backpack on.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. Yeah, okay, Well tell me about some wonderful encounters that you have with Rava.
Speaker 5: Leberty's okay, Well, everyone always knows that I my housewife hall Pass is Monique Samuel's and I got to meet her, and my wife was the one who offered it up.
Speaker 6: And she's like, just so you know, like he you are his hall Pass okay.
Speaker 5: And my wife did say after that, like, you know, I know that you would never have sex with him, and it was like her, No, she would never have sex with me. Oh, I would have sex with Monique Samuels in a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Monique would never have sex with you, right.
Speaker 5: So I think that's part of why the hall pass works is because my wife's like, yeah, good luck, buddy. And then someone who was with Monique Samuels said to my wife, well, then you're my hall pass.
Speaker 1: Oh and then she got complimented.
Speaker 6: Yes, So like we're both getting hall passes.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody's getting ducked at Bravo Con.
Speaker 5: Everybody's getting you know what's funny is we last Bravocon is when we found out we were pregnant with our daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh two years ago, yeah, wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we were very nervous. But I also got to meet you know who I got to meet, tell me Katie Janella.
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: She came out the door, turned saw me and was like like excited to see me because she knows I've been hitting the fucking pavement trying to get everybody to understand that Katie is in the right with this entire situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know in the beginning, Yeah, you're a big Katie, stan I know. I did meet her and she was like a like a light coming off of her.
Speaker 5: She's beautiful, she's gorgeous, she's kind, she's nice, like I didn't. Sometimes you just feel like they're kind of like, oh hey, as they're like slowly walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, I can't get a picture. Yeah yeah, but they're smiling yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes. So I love that I got to meet her.
Speaker 5: I saw Jen Fessler, who actually remembered who I was, which felt really nice. And I meet oh, you know who, I met Carl. I met Caral from Summerhouse.
Speaker 1: And I never saw him weird.
Speaker 6: I told him.
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, I just want you to know, like, I think that you are super hot. And he was so appreciative of that, and he was like, thank you so much and stuff, and I was like, I'm you know, I'm married, I've got a wife and stuff, but I just think you're super hot. And then afterwards Anne kept giving me a hard time. She was like, that was so weird that you said that. I'm like, he liked it. He liked hearing that.
Speaker 1: I would love it if somebody told me I was super hot.
Speaker 5: What does it matter what's between your legs? If you're hot, you're hot, And doesn't everyone want to know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah right?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Oh you know who else I told was hot too.
Speaker 5: Now, I would think that would other than Monique Samuel's, I think that would be very disrespectful for me to tell a woman that she's hot, because she's probably like, ew, you're creepy. But I'll tell a guy he's hot all the time, okay. And that is Jesse from McBee Dynasty. I met him in the hallways at four Seasons and I was just like, I can I just tell you something really quick? And he was like yeah, like everyone thinks like Steven Juniors where it's at. But I just want you to know I have told my wife from the beginning, you are the hottest mcbe Like, there is no question you are the hottest McBee brother, and I don't know why people are after Steven Junior when you're here. He said, thank you so much for that. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Amy Archer will understand everything of what you just said. I understand nothing.
Speaker 6: You not watched any McBee dynasty.
Speaker 1: No, but I did see this woman. I'll see if I could show you the picture I.
Speaker 6: Saw Glena super Blonde.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw her, and I send it to Amy because I didn't know who she is.
Speaker 6: In what world does Amy Ark. Yeah, that's Glena.
Speaker 1: Amy said, watch out, she might stab you.
Speaker 6: She's yeah, she's a little grazy. She's crazy.
Speaker 5: She'll probably come to your house and want to mark you if you try and look at Steve Senior. But in what world does Amy Archer know somebody on Bravo over you.
Speaker 1: Because McBee Dynasty was on another station and they moved into Bravo.
Speaker 5: Fine, well, it's just you know, that's not Amy Archer does not like the Bravo world.
Speaker 1: She watched one season as Salt Lake City and dipped out, which.
Speaker 6: I hated it, which every second of it.
Speaker 1: Which just shows there's something wrong with her, because you and I know that is the best show.
Speaker 5: There's no wrong. What do you think about Real Housewives of Rhode Island?
Speaker 1: The trailer? Yeah, way trashier than I thought.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: I'm excited that every time a scene cut, I was like, oh, there's Dolores.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, there's Dolores. No no no, no, no, that's not Dolorous.
Speaker 6: Yes, And it was like she.
Speaker 5: Only showed up at the very end talking about how she her the two of them look alike, and I was like, yeah, but also every other woman looks the same too. There's one woman who looks just like Dolores, but the other ones, it's like it's Dolorous in different hair colors.
Speaker 1: It was a cast of Dolores. Yes, Dolores I. Yeah, well I agree. I was like, oh wow, oh that is that? Oh there's a boat. I'm confused. It was like it was rich but it was trashy. Yes, I love it because I kept going Rhode Island like Newport, like that's fancy, like that's rich.
Speaker 5: It felt like it was money but trashy but trashy, which is honestly one of my favorite combinations.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh see back in the day was so much money and so much trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know yeah, It's like maybe in Rhode Island all these men marry trashy women. Yeah, and I love trashy women with money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I Like.
Speaker 5: Now I already am telling you who my least favorite is, and that is Ashley I from the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious because yesterday I talked to Mandy Slusker for this thing and she was like, do you know about Ashley I? And gave me the entire story and she likes her.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: I felt like they cast her because they were like, you're a name people would recognize, but you're not a.
Speaker 6: Part of this group. And I hate that.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm fine with just these women all seem like they are very, very connected. Yeah, and then we throw one person in there who's not just because they're like a name, and it's like, ugh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you'll have to see if it's like stunt casting or if she really is in that group, you know. Yeah, but made explained the whole thing to me, and to that I was grateful because I was like, I understand actually I was someone on the Bachelor, but I didn't understand anything else. I'm not saying Mayde really likes her. I think she thinks she likes her because she's like she's chaos.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She said her brand is that she cries all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, she's definitely emotionally unstable, which I appreciate. I just hope that she's willing to be that with these other women that she doesn't really know. What do you think about the new vanderbum.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the trailer.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: I did get the episode though, and I haven't watched that either.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, wow, look at you go.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. They always send me the screen or the first screener for every show, like even like.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, me too. Always I want I'm just like hey.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. Once you get into that NBC portal, it could be Quantum Leap, it could be Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, It could be a show you never heard of, or it could be Housewives. They just always send you the first one once you're in that NBC portal. So I got the vander Pump roles, but I.
Speaker 6: Got to get in the NBC portal.
Speaker 1: You got to get in the NBC portal. All you do is ask, just ask an NBC person and they'll put you in the portal.
Speaker 6: I gotta get in that portal. I want the portal. I want to get the portal.
Speaker 1: I I'm not interested.
Speaker 6: I don't know not how I feel about it yet.
Speaker 5: It's just I feel like it's I'm glad that we're not bringing a single person back because I don't like that. It makes me uncomfortable when we've got one honor, you know, and it's like, uh, you guys graduated five years ago, and why are you coming back to the high school party?
Speaker 6: Don't right.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we don't have and maybe we will get Peter running around we don't.
Speaker 6: Oh God, poor Peter. He's so pathetic.
Speaker 1: I know. At least we don't like pretending DJ James Kennedy's not canceled. If he wasn't canceled, he would definitely be a see you next to Who's Die? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes no, And I don't want that. So I'm glad that it's a whole fresh new cast. I there's one guy on there, and I think that he thinks he's going to be the Jacks of the group, and he it felt like he was. I could smell the desperation on him for camera time, and I didn't.
Speaker 6: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: But everyone else seemed like they were just the usual, like West Hollywood fucked up, like desperate, which I like.
Speaker 6: I enjoy that a lot. I love.
Speaker 5: I hate when vander Pump people started getting money because I was like, no, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I like vander Well. The reason vander Pump worked is because they actually worked at the restaurant and they were actually friends, and that's why it was so good. For so long. These people, I believe were all cast to be on the show and work in the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Some of them have worked there, she said some of them worked there two or three years, so that I was happy about.
Speaker 6: But also I felt like a lot.
Speaker 5: Of the people looked alike too, and I was like, oh god, I can't remember who's who.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's all these boring white people. Well, okay, any bad encounters you want to share?
Speaker 6: Oh, bad encounter?
Speaker 1: I know I can count on you to tell a bad encounter. I think some of my guests are not going to say any bad encounters.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh me, why would they shoot?
Speaker 5: You know who I had the worst encounter with? Tell me my uber driver who would not shut the fuck up. She was apparently. We got in the car, thought everything was great and stuff. She seemed high energy and stuff. And then she told me that she was a children's author, and I was like, oh no way. I'm like, I've got three kids, Like, what's your book about? It wasn't enough to just tell me what it was about. She whips the book out, she hands it to me, and I was like, oh wow, this is really cool. It wasn't it sucked? It was a terrible fucking book, like I would never read this to my kids. And then she's like, you can buy it from me right now now. I take venmo or Zelle a cash ap and I was like, oh, yeah, no, like it's and I just kind of kept pretending that I didn't hear her and could I have spent her the fifteen ninety five yes, but I just was like, this book sucks, you know, and sometimes I feel like we enable people by allowing them to continue doing something and when they shouldn't be. And the book was terrible. It was terrible, and she the entire drive kept being like, you should buy this for your kids. I think your kids would really love this, and you know, and she just kept going, and I was like this, get me out of this uber. I thought about going down the Vegas trip, opening my door and is rolling out.
Speaker 1: Did you give her a one star review and say try too hard to push her book?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Five stars, always five stars. She probably gave me a bad review because I didn't buy her book.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I feel like you got tricked because she said I'm a children's author, to which you go, that's so interesting. I have kids. And then she's got you. Oh yeah, And I was like, what she gets some grandparents in they're they're like.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's it's so annoying because it's like, ma'am, I only read high quality rhyming books to my children. If it's if I can't rhyme it, if I can't sing it, I'm not a part of this lifestyle.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't. I don't read. You know, how do you like?
Speaker 1: Move move la la? I like?
Speaker 6: But that's that's a very short one, very very short.
Speaker 1: Was my favorite one.
Speaker 5: My favorite one is uh one called oi frog, Yes, and it's all about like what do different animals sit don? And the cats like the frog's like, oh well, oh what do cats sit on? And the cats like, cats sit on mats? Cats sit on mats, rat sit on bats, and tigers sit on.
Speaker 6: I don't know, something like that.
Speaker 5: But it's that's my all time favorite and nothing will ever be Oi frog for me anyways. Other bad encounter, you know, who's a bitch? Emily Simpson, which which I knew beforehand. I knew Emily Simpson was a little bitch before, and it got proved to me again and her little TOWRP.
Speaker 6: Of a husband, Schmiegel. He's also a little shit.
Speaker 1: Really they were rude to you.
Speaker 5: Well, No, Shane actually talked to us and Anna was like, you should come on our podcast, and he was like yeah, but I knew what that meant. I knew that was more like no, I'm too good for you.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, sir, what.
Speaker 1: Else is he doing nothing?
Speaker 5: You know, living off his parents' money. But Emily while we were talking to him, so Gina got asked to be interviewed by somebody who was right by us, but they didn't ask for Emily, and you could just feel the fumes coming off of her. Gina looked incredible, being incredible, Like up close, I was like, holy shit, Like she's tall, she's gorgeous, she's got great skin, like none of the things I would have said about her before this.
Speaker 6: And then Emily was there just a Emily to me is like she's got trench bull energy.
Speaker 4: You know what does that mean?
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen in the Matilda? No, okay, trunch Bull is the principal at the school in Matilda and she puts kids in the chokey and at one point she takes a girl by her pigtails and she swings her around and around around and then throws her through the air. Wow, she makes this kid eat this chocolate cake and it's disgusting.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a it's a great movie. Great movie. You know, wouldn't probably fly these days. But she she just has.
Speaker 5: An energy like you just felt her coming and it was just like oh, oh the oh no, here comes here she comes. And it's just like everyone roun put away anything happy and nice because here comes Emily Simpson.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything else negative or positive to say about anyone else?
Speaker 5: I um like something that stuck out, like wow, this person was cool. Or I talked to Tom Schwartz for a quick second and I was with my wife and she was like, you should have asked Hi to me be on the podcast, and I was like, I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm too scared. Now.
Speaker 5: Something I love about me is people would be like Bravo. Love could come up to me and they'd be like, you know, does anyone have any podcasts? I'm looking to get on a podcast and I'd be like, oh, let me. I have my friend Mary Payne on Pink Shade, I have this person and this person and.
Speaker 6: They're like, oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I'm never going to say myself because I don't know. I'm just like, they're not going to want to do that. They fucking hate me already just talking to them. Tom Schwartz was very nice, very nice guy. Love talking to him. Who else did we meet backstage?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Alexia? Real Housewives in Miami. There was a moment. So we're at the four Seasons. We go to get in the elevator and I can see Alexias coming up behind us and I'm with Anna, Anna Kinkosi's former Real Housewife of Miami and they have bad blood. Alexia, I think at the last minute realizes Anna's in there, and she almost didn't go in the elevator, but then she did and we had to ride up thirty floors with Alexia. And I will say I thought it was a great moment. They kind of talked it out. They had a hugging moment. Good and damn it is Alexia the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person.
Speaker 6: Oh my holy moly.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old Alexia is. I feel that she might be close to my age. Yeah, and I'll have what she's having. I don't know who the doctor is. I don't know what magical seerum she's drinking, but I would like to have all of it.
Speaker 5: And wasn't everyone else just so tiny? Everyone was just like not even just obviously everyone there was skinny, but like everyone was just so short.
Speaker 6: Like Alexia was so much what was she like five to four?
Speaker 1: She's like, no, no, no. In the picture with me, she's a full head taller than.
Speaker 6: Me, but she's got her heels on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I know that Marisol is not your favorite, but I did love meeting her. Lots of people had bad encounters with Marisol, but oh I.
Speaker 5: Had an awkward moment with Marisol. So we I went to the Hurd at Studio. I'm leaving and I'm at the Four Seasons. I got out of the elevator and she's like right there, and I know that she knows who we are because of Anna and that I've we've talked so much shit about her. Yeah, and I just like pretend that I don't see her, and I keep walking. And then I'm waiting for my friend at the lobby of the Four Seasons and she keeps like coming past me, and we keep like passing each other.
Speaker 6: And I was like this is uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You know, I think a lot a lot of shit about you.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think the rudest person I met was Emily Simpson, and that's not shocking to me at all. Yeah, And like obviously I knew like Andy Cohen's one of those people that's like, you're a god, So I wouldn't expect you to even look my direction. And that's what the interaction was when he walks past, like he doesn't even see you, know who you are, or smell your breath or anything. But that's how I wanted it. That's how I wanted it.
Speaker 1: But I think at a Ravocon there's just no time for him to meet new people. But I do think if you like want to watch what happens live and Ann I've introduced your something, he'd be lovely because we've met him in that way before. He was perfectly nice, you know, for fifteen seconds. Not he's not going to stand for a prolonged period of time.
Speaker 5: But yeah, right, and so I love that Jeff Lewis, which I know I know how you feel about Jeff Lewis, but I will, I will down the hill that I'm in love with him and with Shane.
Speaker 1: I know you are, and I think Shane is sweet at his heart, and you and I have talked offline quite a bit, and I'm just telling you right now, if you ever go on that show, your feelings will be so hurt and he will make so much fun of you. And you do not do well with people poking fun at you.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 5: No, he gave me a compliment. He said that to Anna. He's like your co host Ace. I really like him. He's funny, he's quick, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you are funny and quick. That's true.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm here to tell you, and you guys have heard it on air and you don't even know what I've said to him off air, but I'm just telling you. Okay, So.
Speaker 6: Did you not like it? Bravo con Did I not like?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Was doctor Kntessa and her husband. I've never watched a minute of Mary de med in my life, but they just like they just like hung out with us because like in the Bravo Blues we were in like nobody knew who they were, including us. I looked it up on my phone and then standing there, Yeah, they didn't notice and then they ended up just like hanging out and chatting and that she and her husband were so nice. She like showed me the dress she was gonna wear later for her panel and was like, you think I sh're aware of us. I was like, yes, you have to think about when you're sitting, you know, like because they had like a cutout in the middle of some people sitting, know what, she wouldn't have to worry about that. But she was really nice. Marisol was nice. I think I'm the only person that had a good interaction with her.
Speaker 5: All the married to medicine women are gorgeous, gorge gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have seen Phaedra. I just saw her from a distance. I wish i'd seen her close up. No, I didn't have anybody that I talked to. Michelle from the valley. She couldn't have been nicer, you know. I just didn't have anybody that was like two years ago. I had a very bad experience DJ James Kennedy Dick. But I didn't have anybody that I thought was rude, anybody that I stopped or was like, hey, you know, they were nice.
Speaker 5: So I had a lot of people say that Gretchen's face looked fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I never, I never saw Gretchen and I I never. I just saw Gretcher's from Afar. I didn't see Gretcher's all close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: Charie and like got a picture and she was super nice. Her face is different, different.
Speaker 6: Charai's one of my least favorite housewives of all times.
Speaker 1: You and I just disagree on so many things.
Speaker 6: That's okay, and that's what makes us good. That's what brings us together.
Speaker 1: What we do agree on is that Adriana is fucking nuts.
Speaker 6: She's such a psychopath.
Speaker 1: What is up with her? Why is she so fucking weird?
Speaker 5: And then did you see the that there was a fight between Julia and Lisa Haukstein in the airport and Lisa was like she was just trying so hard to get any sort of story written about her.
Speaker 1: I on one of the Facebook groups I'm in I sent you that click that screenshot that a fan went up and was talking to Adriana and she said, when Julia comes on the stage, to make sure you're booing and get all your friends to boo her.
Speaker 5: And then she used to ask you ten minutes of the panel trying to do one of her funny.
Speaker 1: Jokes and people are just like, okay.
Speaker 5: And the Haitian Mortician was Fhaedra Parks's.
Speaker 1: By the way, sixty eight other people have made the Phaedra is the Mortician joke, like.
Speaker 5: She's so stupid, and the fact that we have given her so much credit for Haitian Mortician, she won an award for it, like it went straight to her head.
Speaker 1: Well. She at the show that we went to, which was the first night they brought out twenty eight housewives. So for Miami it was Marisol, Alexia and Adriana And during the you were there during the during the breaks when Adriana was just like dancing around the stage, like twirling around in that awful dress, and somebody had said she had the worst style. And then the funniest things when she and Giselle and this is gonna air I think on the seventeenth or the nineteenth, right ace all they said, nteenth Okay, so so it must be airing tonight. It must be aaring tonight. I think it's airing tonight. But anyway, when they had them on the stage and it was like squashed that beef and it was Giselle and Adriana to the worst dressed. No, no, it was Adriana saying that Gizelle was the rudest housewife she ever met. Yes, and Jill Zel goes, I literally don't know you. I've never seen you in my life. I've certainly never met you. I don't know how you could say I'm the rude Adrian. You are rude to me. You are rude to me, and she goes, aren't you like a friend of like? Are you even a housewife? I was like slam.
Speaker 6: Gizelle used to be one of my favorites.
Speaker 5: Then she lost me for a little bit, but that brought me back because I was I'm all about shitting on Adriana.
Speaker 2: I am too.
Speaker 1: It's me all right. Well, I am headed off to do my next interview, and I thank you very much.
Speaker 6: For your time and thank you for your service.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your service. I'm going to send you those two products that I'm not going to send them to you, to send you the links that I told you about it earlier. For depuffing the face, because that's all I did at Brava Cohn was deep puff every morning, deepuff, deep.
Speaker 5: And before we go, I just want to give one shout out to my girl, Ingrid, because she she would come up and she'd be like, all right, guys, five minutes and we've got to head out. We're about three minutes out before we need to be all right, guys, we're two minutes from leaving. I was like, oh my god, I as someone who can't keep track of time to save their life. This is the most wonderful thing in the world.
Speaker 1: So but then when we were trying to leave, she was over there taking a picture with Margaret.
Speaker 6: I was like, Ingrid, just keeping the time in my head is helpful, because.
Speaker 1: It was like hurting cats because I was trying to get you. I was trying to get kaitlinn. We're trying to get Ingram, We're trying to get Gibson. We're like, we're walking, we're walking, yes, and then we y'all. Then you and Gibson just ditched Caitlin and.
Speaker 6: I, well, you guys are so slow.
Speaker 1: Well I mean Kaitlin was wearing those heels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta go send an email for my next interview. Ace as always, thank you, I love you, enjoying Okay, guys, I am here. Now with Rachel Smith. You guys, do you listen to his sister's live I listen every morning. I get every piece of information I need about the world from the Smith's sisters. Rachel, thank you of that enjoining us.
Speaker 2: Of course, Mary, it was so nice meeting you at Bravo Kan. I have seen your logo, I've seen and heard your podcast. My sister has been on and I didn't realize that we had not met in person, and it was such a throw.
Speaker 1: So I'm so happy to.
Speaker 2: Be here, to be in basically feeling like I'm with family today.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will tell you, and I'm only telling you this because the listeners get annoyed because I do go by Mary Pain and a lot of you Mary, Mary, and then you didn't correct them. I go, I'm not going to correct somebody because Mary Pain is rough, it's hard, it's southern, and it's hard to explain. So anyway, just before we get into it and people go, why didn't you correct her? I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who I had on the other day. And at the end I was like, Okay, they go, okay, thanks Mary, and then right when I click it, they go Pain I'm sorry, baby. Oh I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love a three name and I typically am Rachel Colleen Smith.
Speaker 4: But then.
Speaker 2: Yes, then I got married and now it's like a hyphenated name. So I'm like, I'm always trying to make my name shorter, right me just so many words?
Speaker 1: I know, and your Instagram Private Citizen Rachel is.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because I the way that when we started doing our radio show, I was like, I don't want to put anything about myself online.
Speaker 4: I don't want to share anything about my son.
Speaker 2: And then once I did start sharing things, there were people who listened who started using my son's picture and were like posting it out of context, and I was like.
Speaker 4: I'm so creeped out by that.
Speaker 2: So now I'm like, when I did get a public Instagram, we had some fans who were calling me Private Citizen Rachel.
Speaker 4: So I was like, I'm going to keep that. I'm going to keep that. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: When I tried to DM you guys, it was like you can't DM Rachel.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I'm like, I get so creeped out.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. I was like, can Mariah and Lauren can you add her? Because I'm not included. So funny now we're connected. We're connected now. But I got to tell you though, when I saw you guys, So I was walking out with my friend Mandy. We were walking out of the IP and I saw you, the three of you, and I instantly know you. And again I've had Mariah on yeah, and I kept walking and I go, I got to stop. You have to.
Speaker 2: If you had it, if Mariah had seen you, or if we had been like you've been here this whole time, fleeting the scene and we didn't connect.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, well you never know. I mean you guys looked like you were like, well, you were sitting with each other and you had like a handler, and I was like, I didn't want to like, maybe you were having a business lady, business meeting.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's because it's the three of us.
Speaker 2: It's always family and business at the same time. So it's the key key and business always so always interrupt.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, good to know the three of you jumped right up. You couldn't have been nicer. And we were talking about this beforehand. Ace was telling me, uh, I got some bad interactions that he had. Yes, I gotta say last two years ago. I had a couple of bad interactions. The year before a couple of bad interactions. But this year I didn't have any Anybody blow me off or I mean mostly it was like the muscle around being like yes, back up, and you're like, yeah, do I look threatening? But I get it? Yeah, But I didn't have I mean I ran right up to Sharay Katie Janella like anybody had our Cynthia Bailey stopped. Yes, everybody was nice. And I saw Tia from Potomac at the airport and chatted with her. Nice. She was sitting next to me on the plane and I just didn't, you know, engage until we were baggage claim, and then I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you're like, hey, girl.
Speaker 1: Did you have any memorable experiences that were uncomfortable? Because I don't want to say bad, You're not going to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't have any bad interactions.
Speaker 2: Did I have any that were uncomfortable? I'm trying to think the what. I won't say it was uncomfortable, but it just was like, oh, it wasn't uncomfortable, but it was how do I describe this? In the press room, it was like we since we were rotating out with a lot of our Radio Andy family. We were very much like, we want to stay in our time slot. We want to make sure, you know, we get who we were allotted to get, and we kind of get out of the way.
Speaker 1: Follow the rules.
Speaker 4: If I want to follow the rules, I want to follow.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to play nice and I want to follow the rules. The only times that I felt uncomfortable, similarly to you, was with the handlers who were on the carpet, and we were like, we knew we had to leave as sisters, but we were like watching people sort of they were doing like a round robin with the celebs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the bravolebs, and.
Speaker 2: So if we were slotted to see someone but their handler was like, oh, we actually have to go there first and then we'll come back, we kind of were like, we won't be here when you come back. So it wasn't like an interaction with someone, but it was the uncomfortableness of not being i don't know, not wanting to be pushy enough to be like, no, I need to talk to them right now, Yes, I'll miss the opportunity.
Speaker 1: That was what was uncomfortable, because you don't want to have to be like no, actually, it's my turn, because this is how it works. And then yes, and then the person is standing there and then you look like a secretary yeah, or like yeah, I'm on the schedule and you don't want to think exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was the uncomfortable feeling I was getting. So it wasn't from a particular person, but it was that navigating the nuance and the politics of the Blue Carpet that to me was like that gave me a little ajida.
Speaker 1: But I know how people get on the Blue carpet because friends I know that had press. I was like, huh, And then I would see like really fun Instagram influencers that don't have a podcast, don't have anything other than on Instagram, and they were on the Blue carpet.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was interesting and I genuinely no clue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if I have to sign up for a press badge and then pay a zillion dollars for a VIP ticket as well, right, you know, right, right.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting navigating it all. And we were lucky that our radio Andy family kind of just took course for us.
Speaker 4: But it was like we.
Speaker 2: Just sort of got our got our marching orders, got our badges, and then, as you just mentioned Mary Payne, there were moments when we would be like, we have press, but we had GA bracelets. So there were times when in years past our press badges could get us in anything, basically.
Speaker 1: Like that's what you uses, that's what you would do.
Speaker 2: Good see you know this time it was like we were getting a lot of like, no, you are over there, you are pressed. Don't come past this because you don't have a VIP badge. Yeah, so folks who had press passes and VIP are all access badges.
Speaker 1: They were the real ones. Yes, yes, because I, like I said, Ace, he had a press badge. But it was so he was like making fun of me because we were like, oh, we were at this panel together, he goes, except for you were up in the VIP. Yes, yes, this would have been over in the press. Like you chose to sit in GA, he goes, GA was a better seat than press.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I ate a thousand percent agree with Ace. We did the same thing for Salt Lake City. I was like, I cannot sit and only see them from the wings, basically.
Speaker 4: See the screens.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see every single snowflake head on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what we did.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm sitting in ga I do not care.
Speaker 1: Did you get to meet Mary Cosby?
Speaker 2: We got to meet Mary Cosby, and again it was one of those it was one of those scenarios where we were.
Speaker 4: Not supposed to.
Speaker 2: We went to get like coffee in the press room and I think it was like the influencers were doing the blue carpet and we've had Mary on our show before, but it was over zoom and so we hadn't yet met her in person. And Mariah, my little sister, wasn't there when we recorded the episode. So when we saw her, we were like, we A have to introduce ourselves Irl and B we need Mariah to experience the Mary Cosby vibes yah. And she stepped off the carpet and she saw us and she was like, sisters. I could have started crying in that moment. I could have started cracking. I'm like Mary Cosby knowing who we are and then looking at Mariah and going, you're the sister I didn't.
Speaker 4: Meet hugs lovely interaction.
Speaker 1: That's shocking.
Speaker 2: I literally we had such a special moment and it was just like her in passing, but she spotted us and we were just like waiting like little kids trying to see mother.
Speaker 1: That you're yes listeners and that she had one of you.
Speaker 4: Yes, crazy, so beautiful.
Speaker 2: It was so special and being able to have that warm moment with her was so special. And then before we left, we ran into Angik and we again were like, we're about to leave, she's about to leave. We're all about to get in our cars, and we stopped her. We were like, we had to say something because we've been wanting to see her all weekend. And as we were talking to her, she goes, oh my god, I just realized I listened to your episode with Mary Cosby and we were like, what is happening. We were like, they are truly besties. She listened to our radio show because her bestie was on it. And it was just like the fullest circle moment and the best thing that we could have asked for, best way to end a Bravo God, it was the best.
Speaker 4: It was the best.
Speaker 1: Those were your two roses. Those were my roses. Those were my roses. That's so crazy, anchie K. Two years ago in the airport, we were all going through like TSA pre checkers. Angie K and her husband and Heather and all of us were shuttling through the TSA pre check together and then you know, you get through on the other side of the Vegas Airport and then there's like, if you're going to concourse D, you have to get on this little train or whatever. And we sat there and talked to ang K and her husband and we gave out I'm not gonna yes, well no, I don't have one right here. I gave you guys one. We give out pusper chips and pumper chips, and we were told We're like, we're the ones that gave the poker chips. Angk's husband pulled his out of his pocket and goes, I kept it because this is great, such a great idea.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? Yes?
Speaker 1: They were so nice, and then eventually they got tired of Heather yacking with us and they left her. And then she didn't know where to go, so we're like, ride with us to the D terminal, So she rode with us to the D terminal. They were I know a lot of people thought Heather had this year. People thought she maybe was a little big for her pitches. But I think that's what I That was the feeling. I got a feels of interactions that maybe she was a little above it.
Speaker 2: Now I see she's not one with the people anymore, not one with.
Speaker 1: The people anymore. But people that interacted with the Angk had similar to you that that she was wonderful again, like when we met her, Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was the warmest interaction. I did not.
Speaker 2: I'm just now realizing I don't think I saw Heather at all.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I don't either.
Speaker 2: Know if any any of my sisters had interactions either, but that.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: That but you know what, you know what I was going to go down the train of like I don't like that. However, if your Heather Gay and you're sitting in that Salt Lake panel and you're hearing receipts proof time you're hearing it yelled back at you like you're in church, yeah, I would feel pretty high on myself too.
Speaker 4: I I yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, people are like, oh, she's admitting to getting all this plastic surgery and stuff, and I'm like, what's.
Speaker 4: Wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Who cares? Go for it? What's wrong with that? Go for it? It's great. Tell me the name of your doctor.
Speaker 2: You look great, exactly, Share, share the prescriptions, whatever you got.
Speaker 4: I want the download.
Speaker 1: That's what I just told Ace. Whatever Alexia from Miami is taking, whoever her doctor is, whatever magical serum she pours on her, I would like to have it.
Speaker 4: Because she was so would like a sample. I would like a sample. Please share with the class.
Speaker 1: And in the Bravo Paloza we had, Marisol came in and went directly to a chair and sat right. She wasn't gonna she wasn't gonna stand no, and believe me when I tell you. Ingrid looked over at me prime producer who you guys didn't meet because she was still in the sitting in the lounge working. Ingrid, my producer goes, it's happening. Your dream is coming true. I was like, where, because Marisol is my dream. It was Marisol. She's like, oh, she's coming in.
Speaker 4: I was like, what, So did you sit next to her?
Speaker 1: Boom two seconds. I was the first one. I was like, there was a there was a piece of paper that so reserved. I just picked it right up.
Speaker 4: This was reserved for me.
Speaker 1: I sat down. I said, I know. Miguel Leggiano we're friends. She that was all it took. So the key is when some of these celebrities, these Bravo webs have been like a little with people. I think you got to go in immediately with a compliment, just an immediate compliment. Yes, just not even a compliment sandwich, as we say, not even as something only only compliments.
Speaker 4: Only only bread, only bread.
Speaker 1: And I was just fawning over her, telling her that she that the only reason I even started watching Miami, which I'd never watched, was because I saw her and Marisol on Her and Alexia on Ultimate Girls Trap. Oh my god, I never watched Miami, and I was like, who are these miraculous women now? And I started from the very credit, bene the whole thing, all the way I.
Speaker 2: Need to, I need to get fully into it. I've only like poked or seen not poked. I dipped my toe into this most recent season, and then the reunion fully captivated me. Knowing this very little about the season. The reunion wrapped me up like a I don't even know what and now I'm sad.
Speaker 4: I'm sad.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're They're so messy, so beautiful, so real. I love the accents. I love the looks. I love the drama, and no, I feel like I was not giving Miami its flowers and I'm so behind.
Speaker 1: Well that's an I told her. But I mean, there are so many classic scenes this past season. You've got Marsol and what I met her in, which was a head to toe Gucci outfit, like a coat over a shirt and a skirt over a shoe with an all Gucci, all Gucci, and she sits with a dead dead series face, tells the new housewife Stephanie, you know you're very ostentatious. Oh and god, people don't like how let you brag about your money and da da dah. And meanwhile she's had to and she's telling her. She's like, I don't brag though, like you could just see it. I don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 4: I don't have to talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's so funny also that you had a chair moment with Marisol, because I also had a chair moment with Marisol. We were again waiting for our car again two seconds before leaving, and I was about to go sit down and she came up to sit down. Basically it was like musical chairs two seconds and she was like, were you about to sit down, and I was like, no, no, no, you know.
Speaker 4: Take a chair.
Speaker 2: It's for your throw, my queen. And she was like, no, no, no, do you want to sit down? But it was like she was like, I dare you to say you want to sit down. But it was such an iconic moment because at the exact same time, it was like Bramwin and Cherai were to my left and ANGIEK was on the right, and I was like, Marisol, honestly, you take the chair. I'm over stimulated.
Speaker 1: You just saying that just gave me like my head just went what where would I look? What would I did out?
Speaker 2: I was like Marisol was she was gunning for that chair. So my girl is a chair girl.
Speaker 1: She's She's like Maya carry. She doesn't stand for long.
Speaker 2: And I'm not standing for anyone. I mean, it's not not standing for long. I'm not standing at all for anyone.
Speaker 4: I respect it.
Speaker 1: Did you have did you get to talk to Bronwin?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: We talked to Bronwin with like in like three seconds. She is one of Lauren, my older sister's favorite housewives, Bronwin and Angie K. Okay, when I tell you my older sister who was on the Blue Carpet the entire time. She has met more celebs in her all of her years of working in TV, working in entertainment. The way she turned into a lost puppy when Bronwin was right in front of her, I was like, I had never experienced that. This is my older sister. I was like, are you good. I basically had to shove her in front of Bronwin and she was like I didn't know what to say, and so it was like so quick, but and Bronwin did want to stay in chat, but my sister kind of just like turned around and got scared. And I was like, sister, we could have had moments with all she was doing was going out to sign autographs. Like it wasn't like she was in a rush. So we just gave her her flowers. We said thank you for being an iconic housewife. You're an amazing millennial housewife. There needs to be more, you know, connections between millennial housewives. You dress well, we love you, and have a great night basically, and she was so grateful.
Speaker 1: So sweet.
Speaker 2: But I was like I wanted that to be more of a vibe than what my sister allowed.
Speaker 1: It to be. I met my idol of the world. Who is Karen Kilgareff of my favorite murder?
Speaker 4: I met her this happened.
Speaker 1: This happened at podcast movie in Chicago. And I've talked about Karen for I don't know seven years, and I'm on the highest level of their fan club. I've got like their word art on my wall, like, oh my god. And I Matt Moore, my friend went up to her and said, she's just a podcast movement standing around the bar like with everybody else. And Matt went up and go, my friend wants to talk to you. She's da. This is not like this is my job to talk to people, right.
Speaker 4: You're like, I've never spoken to anyone before in my life.
Speaker 1: And I did just what your sister did. I was like, I just want to tell you. That's a I like looked down, teared up a little, and was like, I just don't want to that's it.
Speaker 4: It was the immediate shut down.
Speaker 1: More of fine. I had to like to tell about it on the podcast. I had so many listeners like, this was your moment you blew it. I was like, I've been talking about it for seven years. The only person I've ever wanted to have on my show is Carrie col Gariff, and I've I've gotten so close to people that know her, like I know their old producer now Stephen Raymore's like I know him now, I know so many ways in But when I had the moment.
Speaker 4: You fumbled? What do you think that? What is that in us?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it because we immediately revert back to childlike symptoms based.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm not cool enough, She'll never like me. It's high school. I can't hang people.
Speaker 4: It's like that, yes, yes, And the build up I feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do more build up, especially with people who are not a list or who are not like your main streams. Like if I'm talking to Beyonce, I could have tea, no problem, Harry styles done, Oprah would love to sit and just like gap if it's a comedian, I like a reality star an athlete. I'm sweating from every part of my body and my vocal chords have been clipped. I don't know what it is like, I don't know, or if it's a TikTok or I like, why is it? The lower they get on the fame totem pole, the more stress stagget.
Speaker 1: Have you met any of those three people you just named.
Speaker 2: I have outside of Oprah, I have worked with Harry Styles, and I have met Beyonce in passing. I used to work somewhere where I could talk to her or see her around, so I have met her. And then I worked with Harry at in all of One Direction at Sesame Street when I worked there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've seen Saw One Direction three times and saw Harry Sells two times.
Speaker 4: And Pain, we got it you brought up.
Speaker 1: I won't say they were always with my daughter either. I was alone of those times. Mary Pain.
Speaker 2: We need to have a full offline and online about One Direction. They are my favorite band of all time. I have traveled the world to see them. I've seen them more times than I could count. I have at least two or three One Direction tattoos. When Liam Payne died, I got a tattoo in memory of him. I am so obsessed the band is. I have been a fan since twenty twelve. It took over my life, and then when they broke up, it literally ruined my life. I couldn't even think or talk about Zaane Malick for years until this year. I think last time maybe right after Liam died.
Speaker 1: We saw the first the first concert they had after Zaye left, and we were to Baltimore's on the DC and they were in Baltimore and it was like the first I think it was the first one after he left, and we were like, how's this going to be? Didn't miss the beat? We love, picked up, picked right up, picked up professionals.
Speaker 2: They the way they took over his verses and like better than words. All of the moments where I was like, oh now I get to hear my other faves sing more.
Speaker 4: That's that's great for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when Harry went solo, I have seen him. I don't even know how many he he runs. They run my life. They're always in my Spotify top. It doesn't matter what year it is. One direction Harry Styles. I'm sure Liam will be.
Speaker 1: In my top this year.
Speaker 2: It just is like I love them, I love them, I love them, and I will die loving them.
Speaker 4: I love that band.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is this is very exciting. This is very exciting.
Speaker 4: I am a major directioner.
Speaker 1: I the only time I've ever so Oprah is from Mississippi. I'm form Mississippi. So we saw her. I was with my mom and you don't know this about me, but I'm also one of three sisters, So I'm the Mariah.
Speaker 4: I've got the baby.
Speaker 1: On the baby mom and the three sisters and my mom. We were in Hawaii and we went to we went a couple of times because the area we were in. We went over to the Four Seasons Bar in the afternoon and you know, specifically like we're going to see somebody in here, right you will, ye, And we did see Oprah and she was walking out. Now, she was kind of purposely had her arm around sort of a younger girl. I don't know if it was Gail's daughter or it was her daughter's from the school or what, but I think she was kind of purposely engaging a conversation because she could see these people here like waiting. So when she walked by my sister, one of one of us like slapped the other, like right in the face, like you know, and because because one of us was like looking down, and then my mom was like, what's going on? I mean, you know, she's just So she got in her car, and our car drove up at the same time, you know, our rental car. We followed her all the way to her.
Speaker 2: Gate, I understand this and in this because we knew we're the gate was because local all this.
Speaker 4: Wow, because I just it looks like.
Speaker 1: A cattle gate. It's not like a gate looks.
Speaker 4: Like a cattle gate.
Speaker 2: You're like, I just need to lay eyes on her until I actually can no longer.
Speaker 1: We didn't stop and like watch, but we drove fast and getting out of the gate.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love it when again in those moments, it's like I just need to be in those moments, especially with Oprah, It's like, this is greatness personified.
Speaker 1: Mom, Why didn't anybody say? Why did anybody say? What is Mississippi? What is like we would like to just yeah. I was like, Mom, we can't do that. We can't be at the Four Seasons yelling out we're from Mississippi doing that.
Speaker 2: Nobody thinking about Mississippi the Four Seasons and they're white. But it would have been a great link up. You could have had a great family portrait.
Speaker 1: You know, I know, but oh my god, to stop stop.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, okay, okay, okay, So.
Speaker 1: Tell me what panels you guys moderated some panels? What did you mind?
Speaker 2: So the three of us split up, there was this stage right before you walked into the convention Center called the Bravo Insider Deck, and it was like it was outside. It was an outside and it was basically a stage for the fans. Like it was like you could hear it. Whoever was on stage right when you came in. Derenda was a DJ before I went on. Meredith Marks was djaying before Mariah went on. Andy came out when Meredith was on. They were bringing out family members. Derinda was giving out Trader's cloaks. She had like a disco ball around her neck. It was so fun, and throughout the weekend, each of us had basically a specific day.
Speaker 1: They would have a variety of.
Speaker 2: Bravo lebs coming through to play basically any game you've ever seen played on Watch What Happens Live, so Bravo wood Squares, they basically had the door bell, they did mystery Bravo leb and so my sisters and I each had a set of panels where we would host these games and we would bring fans up on stage to meet their faves.
Speaker 1: Basically I missed that completely. That is my games.
Speaker 4: It was so fun.
Speaker 2: I had the married to medicine women and so we played a game where we would bring up married to Med fans and they would read off true or false statements to play Bravowood squares. And then I had two mystery Bravo lebs. One was Captain Sandy and one was Sheena. She and I again knew who they were, of course, but I got to bring up fans who then would have to ask questions into the mic. And then the mystery Bravo lebs were in the back with like a distorted microphone and they would come out, and when Sheena came out, they started playing Good as Gold, and she the whole time was like dropping little hints that she was maybe gonna be on TV next year, She's dropping new music. And then she played from her phone into the microphone her new song. Really it was so fun and I was like, and it was one of the only stage I think that was not streamed on Peacock. So it was literally like, if you miss this, you miss it, you cannot see it again.
Speaker 1: I missed it, and I'm so jealous now that you're telling me about it.
Speaker 2: It it was iconic is a song? It sounded like a K pop song. I was like, she know, this is a bop. Yeah, good, this is a bop. She was very proud of the song. She was so excited to play it for people. And then after anyone there were no losers with all the fan games, they got a gift bag from Bravo and they got to take a selfie like a a professional photo and then a polaroid selfie with their favorite Bravo lebs.
Speaker 1: It was this tremendous I'm putting this in the bank for two yes now. Because I hadn't know. I just thought that stage was DJ in the morning, and then I didn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, it was all day of like fan favorite moments and because I got to see Mariah do hers.
Speaker 4: Mariah kicked it off.
Speaker 2: She was the first panel and I think she had Captain Jason and Daisy, and then she also had someone else I forget who her mystery Bravo leb was. And then Lauren had the cast through the valley and her mystery Bravo leb was Chanelle a On Wow, And it was like this is like it was dreams coming true.
Speaker 4: And again it was for the fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone who was in the audience, they knew that they didn't know who the mystery Bravo webs were, but they knew that whoever the sit down interview was with that's and it was they had chain they had and it was like all the Bravo libs came down after signed things, took photos with people. It was so delightful and as someone who is a fan of so many things, who has traveled the world to see her faves and fan out with it was like such like a nod to if you're a real one, You're gonna find your people and you will get that one on one interaction that you've been looking for all weekend.
Speaker 1: It was perfection. It was perfect. Do you know I have watched Mary to Men in the year's past, but I haven't kept up on it. And when we were in our Bravo Polusa, doctor Kntessa and her husband were in there, and I mean, I knew she was on Mary Mab, but I didn't know her name. She's in this ball main like skin like, I don't know that lady. Yes, of course, I'm like, look.
Speaker 4: At it Google.
Speaker 1: She ended up she was eating like one of the little past apps and like dropped the spoon on Ingrid and she was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, and it's like, listen, I'll take your It's fine. We ended up because people didn't really either know who she was or because she was sitting over with us. They just thought she was like a regular person. We ended up talking to her and her husband for ten fifteen minutes. She was showing me. She was like, for the next panel, I was gonna wear this, or I could change into this dress.
Speaker 4: What do you think not like giving in fashion advice? Oh my gosh, well let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Because they had like a cutout in the middle, I was like, you have to think about how it looks when you're sitting, you know. Now. For she didn't have to worry about it, but for me, it would be like a little I would be spilling yeah, I would be spilling a yeah. But he her husband was like, oh no, no, no, she's got this thing under it, and he goes, I think it's hot. I think she should wear that. I go, yeah, I go see a lot of people have pictures with you and this now, so I would change. She's like, yeah, I'm gonna go change. We chatted talk to her husband about his suit. He was explaining his friend had just opened this business and now I was in Macy's and he was supporting his friend. We had just the last conversation with We didn't know who they were at all. They were so nice.
Speaker 2: I love this, and to me, I'm like that what I Similarly, my takeaways from Bravo Khan were the biggest ones were like people who I was not checking for, like selling charm, I have no.
Speaker 4: Reason to watch. I'd just have not been called.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But when I saw Venita on the red carpet and then I saw her interactions her potentially you know, wanting to have a love connection with Carl. I saw her in the Number one Guys and Gals with the Bravo con or the Watch What Happens Live, and I was like, oh, now, I just want to support her. I love her. I just was like, I want more of her than he was Married to Med.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Venita's like a huge influencer.
Speaker 2: I was like, I had no clue what her vibe was, what her swag, her presence.
Speaker 4: I was so so entrenched with.
Speaker 1: Just like she's very like modelly and yes out yes and.
Speaker 2: Yeses and again the Married to Med women, I was like, I've seen episodes but hadn't taped in those were some of the most shady women I have.
Speaker 1: Ever encountered in my life.
Speaker 2: They were reading each other up and down our panel, and then I think Heavenly was on the reading room for the Watch What Happens Live episode and I'm like, these women are cut throat. I will be tuning in regularly.
Speaker 1: The Watchwood Haves Live. We went to Giselle and Adriana did like squash that beef, and Adriana came up there and I guess she had said and watched What Happens Live that Gazelle was the rudest she'd ever met. And Gazelle literally goes, I literally have never seen you in my life. If you walked by me in the street, I would not know you were on Bravo. I do not know you. And Adrona goes, no, like I met you sowhere and you were so rude. And Gizelle goes, is she even a housewife? Are you like a friend? I don't even know yo. She did not. I was like, she did not just say she is a friend. She was like, she's a friend, and I mean the audience was like screaming, what.
Speaker 4: Do you think about the SI and Madison beef?
Speaker 1: I didn't understand that because somebody else pointed out that they were on a panel together. I was like, she thinks all brown people look the same, and you know, I've never even met her, and then yeah, put out pictures of them together on a panel. Yeah yeah, And I was like, I really think that was size bad just to not realize she'd met her before.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it was a moment where there was like a game being played on one of the side stages and Madison was shown a picture and she was supposed to describe to Austin I think, like who the person was, got out saying their name, okay, and he held up a picture of Si and she said, oh, that's the meanest person I've ever met, and everyone was like.
Speaker 1: What And then he guessed it because she had said it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: He was like, I have no idea who you're talking about. And he looked and he was like, Size the meanest person. And she turned around and was like yep, yep, yep. Stood stood on business and then Sy I think, was kind of like, what are you talking about. We've never met and then that's when the photo of the panels that they've seen each other before, but I'm like, what did SI do that? Madison split her lips to say the meanest person she's ever met.
Speaker 1: I'm like, give an example, like what happened exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let us in, let us in. I still don't know what. I'm like.
Speaker 1: I wonder dismissive to her, because otherwise you can't really imagine it. Some people you can imagine. Somebody said met you'd be like.
Speaker 4: Cy, I'm like, what did SI do to you?
Speaker 3: Like, like, what the heck?
Speaker 4: So I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Well, maybe Madison will go on, you know, watch what happens live when Southern Charms starts and near it up. Yeah, because I yeah, I'm very curious.
Speaker 2: It was very it fell out of the blue and very much like, oh there's a story there, but where are we going to get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I bet she'll tell it. I'll watch what happens like when other Southern Charm starts airing, which I saw the the preview they gave her. That was just like one scene from a party. I like when they do like quick cuts.
Speaker 4: So yes, yes, yes, oh my god, I'm not curious.
Speaker 1: I know that you are short on your time and you, oh my got me in and I appreciate it, by the way now and now I'm remembering now from your show that you're a one directioner. But because the three sound exactly alike, we do, we do. I'm never quite sure who's saying what. And I said that to John Hill one time. I said, they sound exactly alike. He goes, he goes, once you get in there, yeah, John.
Speaker 2: John's like, I've unfortunately had to spend too much time with each of them and them together. I know there was, but it is difficult. We We sometimes will listen to things where like, well, who said that? Or I will look in the mirror sometimes, like if I'm washing my face and I put my head back up, sometimes I'll see Lauren or Mariah and I get spooped, and I'm like, I know what I look like, and I know what my sisters look like, so I understand, but they must talk one direction. I could talk about it until I'm blue in the face.
Speaker 1: I have two sisters, and my middle sister and I we look exactly alike. The older sister looks like us too, and you would always know we're sisters. That she has more of a brown hair and more like an olive coloring. Where is my sister kind of pale and blonde, and we look just like our mom, and my older sister looks a little bit more like my dad, but it is the same thing. There will be a photo and I'll go It'll take me a second. You take me a second. I don't think, Oh, that's not me. How far apart are you all in age? The two of them are two years apart, and then I am four years behind that. So I am four to six years younger than them. So they are two they're close together, and then I'm four years behind.
Speaker 2: We need to do a link up. I want to one day in the future, and I have been talking about it for years. I want to do a convention for sister trios and I want to have breakout sessions eldest, middle, younger, and then I want to have side panels for dads of three daughters, moms of three daughters, partners of people who are dating a one third of a trio of sisters.
Speaker 4: I just think that there's community there.
Speaker 1: Well, here's something interesting. So my oldest sister is married to the oldest of three boys, my middle sister is married to a middle it's boys and girls, but he's the middle, and then I am married to the youngest in his family. So technically no marriage, none of those marriages at work, but they do.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm shocked by that.
Speaker 1: That weird. My husband has two older sisters, then he's the youngest, and the joke and it feel free to use this, and I think you should. I think you should tell Mariah to use this. The phrase that we say all the time is baby sister in the back, because whenever you go anywhere, each baby sister in the back. So anytime, still to this day, we'll go somewhere and like get in the back, and I'm like, baby sister in the back.
Speaker 4: Baby's sister in the back, sister in his back. I love that. And Mariah would never abide me.
Speaker 1: They would just put me on the floorboard in the back. So you remember back in the day, they're just you know, we're gonna be on this second and you're gonna be on the floorboard. I'm like, okay, baby sister in the back.
Speaker 4: Sister in the back. I meet that on a T shirt.
Speaker 1: It's we do it all the time. We'll get in the car to goo anywhere. My son, who's six foot one will go. You have to get in the back. He's like, baby, sister in the back, like, get back there, sister in the back as mom, I love it. I love look at me in the back. I'm the shortest in the family, so they're always like, Mom, get in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, your legs short.
Speaker 1: I know my spot, Rachel. Tell everybody where they could listen to your show.
Speaker 2: Please, you can listen to my show, Smith's Sisters Live with my sisters Lord and Mariah daily on Serious XM's radio and Y Channel one oh two at six am Pacific, nine am Eastern, and then in the Serious XM app. We also have a podcast, Smith Sisters Live Deep Dive that comes out monthly wherever you get your podcasts uh and follow me at Private Citizen Rachel on Instagram and at Smith's Sisters Live on Instagram to see all the Sister shenanigans.
Speaker 1: Just don't try to DM or she's private.
Speaker 4: Honestly acts like you don't know me.
Speaker 2: Follow me, but don't do too much unless it's to talk about one direction.
Speaker 4: Send the floodgates are wide, break in over.
Speaker 1: They follow me, but don't talk to me, all right, y'all, Like I said, at the beginning. This is a two part episode. This is the end of part one and part two is already in your feed. Enjoy