Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selina Groom, I'm Jess. Do we have no first talk back today?
Speaker 1: Nope, it's just crickets nobody.
Speaker 2: No, nope no. I mean I know it's spring break.
Speaker 1: You all, but is your Are your kids on the spring break this week?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So what are they like spring breaking it up doing? Are they at the beach right now, listening to the iheartradiotail hanging ten catchings wave.
Speaker 2: Now They're sleeping and that's all they do is sleep?
Speaker 1: But like, what about the big spring break plans? And see I get I have like major fomo because I see, you know, friends of mine that are on their spring break trips with their kids and they're like Mexico like ye, and like they're like off, like you know, just livid life and I'm sitting here working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, spring break just doesn't spring break the same when it's like, yeah, the kids are out of school, but the parents still got to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently all you do a struggle to find childcare.
Speaker 1: Apparently people I know they also just don't work the same week that their kids have spring break and they all just go out and leave. I mean, maybe they're working remotely or whatever, but it looks like everyone plans their vacation to align with spring break. Why don't you want to do that?
Speaker 5: That that sounds nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where would you like to be this week? Where were the kids would like to be other than just sleeping?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm going a trip to Disneyland or something would be fun. Oh yeah, a long time.
Speaker 1: That would be nice.
Speaker 5: And where would you go?
Speaker 1: I would like to go on an actual tropical vacation without my kids, of course, and just like sit back on the beach without just a care in the world, just nothing. I like, I'm to the point where, look, I've done the vacations where I'm backpacking and hiking and seeing sights and landmarks and stuff and museums. I just want to sit back by the pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to fall asleep in a hammock with like ten empty mytie glasses. Next, yeah, and just you know, sway in the breeze. That's what I would like to do.
Speaker 4: The hiking and the museum tours and stuff like, I don't really want to do that. It's awesome, like museums in Paris or something.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that is incredible, incredible to see the world and see just stuff like that and immerse yourself in other cultures and see how other people live. That's it's incredible. But damn it, I'm tired. I'm just I'm real tired.
Speaker 2: Wantification in Selenas you said.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: This time of year, No, I would want to go to Hawaii.
Speaker 6: The last time I went it was the most relaxing trip ever, So i'd want.
Speaker 1: To go back. Yeah, I'm not mad at that either, until you see the price tag.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 5: I'll stay home.
Speaker 1: Wwai tourism is down though right now. Maybe there are some deals to be had. I don't know. I read that the other day and I was like, what, people ain't going to Hawaii like that anymore? I feel like they are.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: I think it slowed down a lot after the fires, but that was a while and that was only on one eye, and I was just wondering.
Speaker 2: I feel like people are they're back, They're back.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll find this article and I'll tell you otherwise maybe I should.
Speaker 5: Well, none of us have money to go.
Speaker 2: We're here making trying to make some money.
Speaker 1: Happy spring break, everybody.
Speaker 4: Yes, Anyways, we got a little sidetracked, just talking about why we don't have a first talk back.
Speaker 2: Of the day. But that's okay. Next on the JV show, can I go on just a little teeny tiny rant? You a rant, just a small one.
Speaker 4: Stay out of my lane, bro Bro, I think that this would bother you to feel free to join in on the rants.
Speaker 1: Maybe I will next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. It's right here, Selena. Hawaii businesses are struggling as tourists decline. Published March thirtieth in.
Speaker 2: S f Gate, Well why are we declining?
Speaker 1: They're saying that the numbers have not yet rebounded. Tourism numbers in Hawaii have not yet rebounded to the point that they were pre pandemic.
Speaker 6: I think we should help and we should go I think so too.
Speaker 1: We could broadcast live.
Speaker 2: From Hawaiian good idea. We will run it by the boss. So he just shot a Dan Favors.
Speaker 1: I let's get the official word from the boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no.
Speaker 1: Budgets for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is Wildy for nine where the JV Show. I'm Selena, and now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your.
Speaker 4: Day BTA light rail service will be fully restored ready for service this morning.
Speaker 2: It was just that pesky green line we were waiting on. There was a partial roll out of service, but now that inspections are done, it's back ready to go. Bus service obviously back as well. After the strike. Trains will run at their normal schedules.
Speaker 1: Get your brooms out, everybody. The Giants beat the Astros yesterday in Houston six to three to complete a three game series of sweep. Wilbore Flores, who's off to hot start, hit his fourth home run in the season yesterday. The Giants get a day off today and then tomorrow's their season home opener here at Oracle Park, and longtime veteran and New San Francisco Giant Justin Verlander is going to take the mound against the Seattle Mariners. First pitch tomorrow is at one thirty five.
Speaker 2: Oh MaTx woo.
Speaker 6: It'll be a nice day to be outside today. We'll have clear and sunny sky's. Daytime highs will be mostly in the high fifties to low sixties, and there will be some patche fog at night.
Speaker 1: Hayleo, bestie heyday. Today is going to be a six. Oh no, that doesn't sound good. It take some time to consider where you've been and what's ahead. What you'll find is that it's time to give up something in your life that you no longer need. After that, you can finally make plans for the future.
Speaker 2: Wait, Graham, you're Leo. I know what is What are you going to give up?
Speaker 1: Probably the blue Polo shirts I love to wear. Oh my god, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, the.
Speaker 2: Morning TV show.
Speaker 4: This is Lena from Stockton, Jess Wand let you know there are people listening.
Speaker 2: I'm listening on my commune to work.
Speaker 6: I listen every day.
Speaker 7: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you got one listener. But everyone else is on spring break this day. Yeah they mind spring break.
Speaker 8: Hey Graham, I get confused because I know you're a uc I, So I mean, come on, you know spring break is always in the March because that's when spring officially starts. That's how the quarter system works, bro.
Speaker 7: And I hear you though. Man, I'm at the gym and I had to stop because you're so right. I've done all the cool vacations Europe, but the beach that's all we want to do. I just got back from Mexico and I'm ready to go again.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds nice to see the beach vacations where it's at right now. I want some relaxation and yeah, I went to UC Santa Barbara. Let's go gout, yo. I have no memory of when spring break was. I was crushing beers and streaking campble hauled, lighting couches on fire like. I was looking at my calendar and isn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe it's different for college, maybe it's a little more consistent, but I mean, at least here, spring break is different weeks for different districts and cities and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's all over the place. My kids don't have spring break until like right around Easter, which is yeah, they're spring break for a little while, and then you throw in all these ski weeks and stuff. I'm having trouble keeping when news off wind.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the deal with grown as adults?
Speaker 1: They're different yet, come on, let's hype it up.
Speaker 2: The deal well, grown as adults not knowing the difference between loose loose losing and loose loosing, like I don't even know if that's a word. It's not. Thank you, Oh my god, I have had it up to here, literally every single day. I hop online, doesn't matter what platform. Instagram could be threads, it could be Facebook, which I don't use too often or ever, or YouTube.
Speaker 4: And someone is saying loose where it should say lose or loosing where they're should say.
Speaker 2: Losing like they're losing their mind, not they put that they're loosing their minds.
Speaker 4: And I cannot stand it anymore. Graham, I have seen it so often to the point I started a second guess myself.
Speaker 2: I thought, wait, am I the one spelling it wrong? So I had to like, look, I literally googled it.
Speaker 1: No, you're wrong. You don't loose yourself in the music the moment.
Speaker 4: And then, you know what just pushed me over the edge. I see a headline about Kanye yesterday. Yeah, he shades Jake Cole, so obviously I click on it. He posted on on threads or x.
Speaker 2: No one listens to Jake Cole after loosing their V card losing. I think you might losing, Kanye. I thought you were a genius. How do you not know the difference?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I can't take it. It is driving me insane. I am losing my mind over there.
Speaker 1: You are losing your mind, will losing?
Speaker 2: But spell somebody else bothers me?
Speaker 1: It does bother me, because that's one of the most that's a very very simple one. How do you people not know how to spell the difference between the ten years people?
Speaker 2: The benefit of the doubt? Maybe it's autocorrect, but then, like, how come I can type lose perfectly? Fine? Never come out loose? You know what I mean? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know, but yeah, no, that one drives me crazy. There's a button. There are a lot of these that drive me crazy. Can I ran for a second? Yeah, okay, you know the one that gets me right now? You know the one that really burns my toast right now?
Speaker 2: What is it is?
Speaker 1: Nobody seems to know the difference between the two words weary and weary. Weary and weary these are two very different words. While similar sounding, they are felt different and they mean two different things. Weary means you're tired tired of something, you're weary. Wary means you're cautious about something. If you're worried about that thing, I'm gonna be wary of that thing. And in reality TV and all these shows, everybody uses these two words interchangeably, or they use one thicket, it's the other, and it drives me nuts. What are you people doing? They'll be like, oh, she needs to protect her heart and be weary of guys that are cheaters. No, be weary of guys that are cheaters?
Speaker 5: Are you weary?
Speaker 1: God, I'm totally losing it right now?
Speaker 2: Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Have we gotten this?
Speaker 9: I think we have?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, have we gotten this time?
Speaker 3: We have?
Speaker 1: My God, for sure? Have We're not? Like just it doesn't we've so we're so far removed from.
Speaker 6: It, yes, because it has gotten to the point where when I see it now, I'm kind of like all right, Like I know it's wrong, but I'm moving past it.
Speaker 5: I'm not even giving it time of dating.
Speaker 2: Right because you see it so much.
Speaker 1: This education system just not.
Speaker 5: As do you feel better?
Speaker 4: I do a little bit, but I'm just gonna be I'm gonna be just as mad when I see it again today.
Speaker 1: The problem is, Yeah, what our rant there? It didn't stop it. We needn't have a march down the city Hall today at one pm? Anything? Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, before we get to alien hand syndrome.
Speaker 1: You guys, the Bay Area just got crowned a restaurant in the Bay Area, should say, just got crowned best restaurant in America. Now, this is according to Food and Wine magazine. Do people still get magazines?
Speaker 2: No, they're all online. They've gone digital.
Speaker 1: So there's just like one person working on other mom's basement typing up reviews. Yeah, just like okay, all yeah, So I don't know how like how much weight you can put into this ranking, but actually pretty cool, and it was Oakland's soul food restaurant. Burdell claimed the title of Best US rest Best US Restaurant. Food and Wine said that now, look, Burdell has already got it added to the coveted Michelin Guide last summer, So people have been knowing that Burdell is an amazing restaurant, but to get the number one overall spot for top US restaurant. Have any of you guys been there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I want to go.
Speaker 2: It sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: I was reading about some of the stuff they have on there where it's like their take on some classic soul food dishes that have been reimagined, and it sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm hungry.
Speaker 5: I know I'm looking at pictures right now.
Speaker 2: It looks good.
Speaker 1: You guys, what do you think he thinks about this?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, he hates everything about the bay.
Speaker 10: He says.
Speaker 1: He says, all the food in the BA area is trashed. He hates all of it. But you hear, how do you argue with this the best restaurant in the entire year.
Speaker 2: He'll find a way.
Speaker 4: He'll find a way to argue it. Don't even come. Don't even come, because that's just disrespectful. We don't even want to want you here.
Speaker 5: Do you think he ever will come back?
Speaker 1: No, we don't want him back. He's not allowed back.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, because he knows. He saw the backlash and people were saying, I don't think he's coming back here.
Speaker 6: You guys.
Speaker 2: Ever heard of alien hand syndrome?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 4: So there was a A case study from twenty fourteen has just been published in the journal Baylor University Medical Centerate Proceedings, and it describes a seventy seven year old woman who was diagnosed with this really rare thing, alien hand syndrome syndrome. She was watching TV when she noticed that her left hand started just moving on its own, as if possessed, and then her hand just worked its way up and it stroked her face, yeah, and her.
Speaker 2: Hair, and she wasn't doing it. It was just doing it on its own. And chance to use her other hand to like get control of the hand, and she's like pushing it down.
Speaker 4: This lasted for thirty minutes before her husband took it to the hospital and they think this was the result of a stroke.
Speaker 2: Whoa alien hand syndrome.
Speaker 1: That would be cool to watch, not if it was an more serious health problem, but like to watch somebody that has that would be pretty entertaining as it goes around stroking things. Oh dude, hand, what are you doing things? Well, you're the one that said it started stroking.
Speaker 2: It was stroking her face.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: There was another case, I think from twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: It involved a woman who was trying to button her shirt with her right hand, but then her left hand kept on unbuttoning it as she was buttoning it up, and so she was like struggling to get her shirt buttoned up because it kept on coming.
Speaker 1: Undone imagine not but legitimately not imagine not having controlled one of your hands and it just did whatever it wanted, whenever it wanted, and it was like I am unbuttoning that shirt and I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: This same incident, the one in twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: Her left hand would also sometimes put out her cigarette without her permission and slap her in the face.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what's a good reminder, don't smoke. That hand is doing you a favor. She probably had a stroke from all the smoking, and her hand was trying to warn her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe like her subconscious was the one controlling that, Like just one side of.
Speaker 1: Your body, give me that cigarette. No, I'm gonna smoke that. You give me that.
Speaker 2: If you saw somebody though, actually going through this and they're like, I can't help, but I can't control it, Like, would.
Speaker 1: You believe them me either, it would be a tough sell to. But I think there are some guys out there that are going to use that when they're busted doing a certain something in front of their computer screen. But I can't my hand. Yeah, alien hand syndrome. I heard about it on the J Show, And I can't get out of my pants. You right hand, get out of there.
Speaker 2: If they get caught cheating, alien junk syndrome. Alien junks.
Speaker 1: I've read about that in the medical journal. You can't control it. It does its own, it's got a mind of its own. Part's actually true.
Speaker 2: I'm reading this report here.
Speaker 4: It says in extreme cases, the alien hand has even been reported to try to suffocate the patient.
Speaker 6: Wait, this doesn't sound like alien hand, more like demon like possessed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 2: It's just called alien hand syndrome.
Speaker 1: And then when you're driving, when you're driving, your alien hands just like throwing up signs and middle fingers and stuff like, dude, I'm drive over here.
Speaker 7: Stop it.
Speaker 1: Get back your left hand, get back in this car right now. Oh god, that would be tough.
Speaker 2: That's such a scary.
Speaker 1: Also entertainment, I've never heard of this before, but it's rare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like the plot of a movie. I would want to watch me too.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we were just.
Speaker 4: Talking about alien hand syndrome. There's been a few reports.
Speaker 2: It's really rare. But when someone's like, let's say.
Speaker 4: Their left hand just starts acting on their own and it's trying to take off their clothes and it's lapping them in the face and they can't control it.
Speaker 2: Come morning JV show. I think jess doesn't. I think she's not old enough to remember. But that actually is a movie Idle Hands, just because I was in it and the guy's hand is possessed or does stuff on his own and kills people. It's actually pretty good movie. It's it's the old one. Now have a good one, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just was like, that sounds like the plot of a movie I'd like to watch. It turns out it is.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that movie either.
Speaker 1: I would love to get handsy with Jessica album me too. Oh Like watch the movie.
Speaker 9: I mean, Hottest.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot.
Speaker 10: In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: In the Bay.
Speaker 4: So people are accusing Yestin Eber of shading Selena Gomez's engagement. So another day, another Biber post that we're gonna unpack. So we shared a meme to his story. It's a picture from Lord of the Rings when Gollam is holding the ring and you can see this, Yeah, you can see this on our Instagram story if you do.
Speaker 2: Want to check it out.
Speaker 4: But I'm just gonna read the caption here, and it's captioned girls on social media when they get engaged.
Speaker 2: Now we all know who this has to be about, right.
Speaker 4: Helena Gomez who just got engaged to Benny Blanco, and of course she was posting her and the ring.
Speaker 1: But what Graham, It doesn't have to be I mean, engagement posts online every day. People are getting engaged all the time.
Speaker 5: But why didn't he post this before?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Because maybe that clever meme hadn't come across his desk prior to that. Because he's.
Speaker 2: That you post this, people are going to connect the dots. Even if it wasn't meant to be about Selena Gomez, people are going to assume it's about her.
Speaker 1: He has to know that, but it does, does he?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: The one thing that I don't know, the one thing that we've observed in his social media behavior likely is it's very erratic and trying to make sense of the nonsensical. Sometimes it doesn't always work like we would We would overanalyze these Britney Spears posts like what does she mean? Is she trying to say something about her concern? No, she was just being weird and dancing in her hallway with some knives, Like that's just brittany.
Speaker 2: Because definitely about Selena Gomez.
Speaker 4: And if I was Haley, it would really bother me that my my husband is so pressed about his ex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moving on.
Speaker 5: If I was Haley, I'm taking his phone away. I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 1: We're trying to make sense of the what what do you make of his other social media posts that don't make any sense at all and him like rapping weird lyrics that are terrible and like just like crashing out right, So you can't make sense of any of that. Like he's just doing stuff and just doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A one of his posts don't make sense. This one makes perfect sense though.
Speaker 1: It makes perfect sense to you if you're thinking, because it makes sense to you. But it may not make but it may not make sense to him. He may just be thinking of it and just posting something funny he saw. He might not be like, yo, you know what's really gonna get Selena Gomez back and anger her fans? Watch me post this meme. I don't think he's sitting around doing that.
Speaker 5: I think that's exactly how he's sitting.
Speaker 1: I think he's like riding dirt bikes around and like smoking phones and not taking care of his kids.
Speaker 4: Possible that because he knows everybody is saying he's trolling.
Speaker 6: I think that's more of what it is. He knows people think he's crashing out, but I think he's.
Speaker 2: Even posted another meme about crashing.
Speaker 4: Out, so I think so it's also possible he's trolling. But I do think he's very bothered by Selena moving on. That's just that's what I think is going on.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's actually bothering him, Yes, I think.
Speaker 5: It bothers him. That it bothers Haley, so it bothers both of them.
Speaker 2: I think it bothers him.
Speaker 1: I think he's just just trolling. I think everybody else reads way more into this than he does. How long ago did he date Selena Gomes.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time. I don't think he gives a fart six seven years something like that. But still I think he does a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe he misses to the sound of her voice, all right.
Speaker 4: Megan Markles as Ever sold out you guys yesterday.
Speaker 2: Meghan's new brand, it's called as Ever.
Speaker 4: If you don't know, she launched eight items inspired by her love of cooking, entertaining and hostessing. She had crape mix for sale, short bread cookie mix, tea flower sprinkles, honey.
Speaker 2: And a raspberry spread. First of all, everything was overpriced.
Speaker 4: The jar honey twenty eight bucks, what the raspberry spread in a keepsake package cost fourteen dollars. It all sold out though, now, to be fair, her site did say limited quantities, and we know whenever it's three.
Speaker 1: Jersey, it comes to honey sold.
Speaker 2: Out darn, so we don't know how many. Obviously they're going to keep that under wraps. But everything sold out in under an hour, and Megan took to social media to express.
Speaker 1: How happy she was, and you know that was planned. Whoever's helping her with this is like, hey, we're all going to put up fifty jars or whatever it is of the honey.
Speaker 2: I don't even think they have that many.
Speaker 1: Then you're going to post about it like there are enough people out there that would buy fifty jars or her honey or whatever. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, maybe like her celebrity friends.
Speaker 1: There's there's enough of demand out there. She has enough fans out there, I mean, there's see feels like there's more people that are laughing, but there are enough people that would buy her whatever that she throws up there. And then this is calculated marketing plan. And then when it sells out here you're going to post about how it's sold out. It's all planned out. This whole thing is scripted out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the brand is going to be dropping, I guess like seasonal launches, and they're going to out.
Speaker 2: They're going to have new items every every drop.
Speaker 5: It just feels so disconnected, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares. No one's sending twenty eight dollars on honey, like, I rather go to.
Speaker 6: The farmer's market, right, get all of this there than order it from her and offense.
Speaker 1: I think you want your honey local too, right, Yeah, there's something about that, the bees that are around you, and the pollen and things that are around you. You want your local.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is weird.
Speaker 1: It supports your local bee farmers. Graham, what do you have all right? Remember that asteroid that had a chance of hitting Earth in December of twenty thirty two, and the odds kept seeming to go up and up after they first discovered it. It's a fifteen story building sized rock that's just hurtling towards us in space. But then NASA's like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We studied a little bit more and actually really has no chance of hitting Earth at all. They lowered it down to like point zero zero one percent, and we all went, well, I have an update. It turns out that while it might not hit Earth, it now has the Moon in its crosshairs, well like sort of not exactly in the crosshairs, but like it's on the scope because the team at NASA's Center for Near Earth Object Studies have been updating the trajectory of this thing and the chances of it impacting the Moon, which started I think we even talked about this out a one point seven percent chance in late February of hitting the Moon. That's now been upgraded to three point eight percent and almost four percent chance at this thing blast right into the Moon. You guys, now, what will that do to us? Likely? Nothing, they said, an object to that size impacting the Moon would not alter the Moon's orbit. That's what they're telling us now, Yeah, till they study it some more and then pieces of the Moon fragment off and then blast into Earth, just smashing New York City to Smith Raens York.
Speaker 2: Take Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, take Florida, Smashing Florida Lauderdale and do a paintake noodle Miami.
Speaker 2: I want to go back, but everything else take it away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so there is a chance it's been upgraded. Now again, they're gonna keep watching this thing. I guess it goes out of you here. It's harder to observe coming up on whatever sort of orbit thing it's on. But they're gonna continue to monitor this. Hopefully, don't take our moon. Don't take our moon, little astroid. All right, thank you, Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Friday to me. I did it. I made it through open house, and now I have until noon today and then my spring break starts. I'm gonna come home. I'm gonna sleep all day when I get out of school so that I can hopefully go to Chico this weekend and kick this cold blue Chico.
Speaker 11: I know you know what I'm talking about, Graham.
Speaker 3: Trey Sombers, Margarita, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I do feel you.
Speaker 2: I was about that. I want to feel you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have never had you never to Tray, Sombrey's, Martarita and Chico. Dude, you guys are missing out. It's a great spot. It's a fun, fun place. You gotta go. You gotta go to Tray. My parents live in Chico, and so is my older brother.
Speaker 9: Oh that's right, Hey, jav shows Christina from Roseville. I am calling because Grammy, you were killing me this morning. I am cracking up over here trying to work out, and you are making me laugh. You guys are hysterical. Keep it coming, love you guys.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, all right, Thank you. I appreciate that. I feel like I'm having kind of an off day. I hadn't gotten to coffee yet until just now. I didn't have time to go to the machine that I really had to go to the bathroom. I had to run over there. And then it's like there's always people trying to talk to you in the halls. It's like, shut up, I got a show to do. I'm trying to make people laugh, but I can't make people laugh because I feeling kind off to day, and you want to have that little tickle in your throat and you're like, I'm not feel like I might be coming down with something something. Tomorrow's opening day. I want to go crush the bruise with the bros. But instead, like I'm not just like everything's not feeling good. My wife's been in Chili all week for work and I'm like single dadded over here and like, hey dude, I can't stop it on my hooking meals, and like running the vacuum and then brushing my dog, and then like kids are yelling at me. And shower time last night, Get in the damn shower. Kids what they they never listen and we have to get to what the bleep? Sorry, just look at some of my stresses on you guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Hey, I hope the day gets better.
Speaker 1: Not to mention, I got that, I take it. The other still trying to figure out when I can take my car.
Speaker 4: You gotta do is be the first person to guest today is bleeped out word is always leave your guests on the talkback Mike, I mean you an approved I Heart Radio.
Speaker 2: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, When you get into a for the first time, all I can think about is how many other guys have probably been in there before me. Oh, it does cross your mind, it or after before, during, and after, and also because we know that we're not being told the truth about it.
Speaker 2: Not fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it's like only five yeah right, yeah right, You're like, no, that's what we're talking about here, because this is a family show. Keep your guess is PG. Think about what that bleeped out word could be. Then leave that guest on the newly upgraded IHEARTRADIOPP. Make sure you set the JV Show podcast one of your presets, and Wild ninety fourne is a preset. That's right, leave us your name in your city along with that guess. Get him in quick though.
Speaker 2: We're going to play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Bright never.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep? Yeah, you could win this chey monkey. You just got to be the first person A guest today is bleeped out word. In case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 1: Here, it is when you get into a for the first time. All I can think about is how many other guys have probably been in there before me.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew all guys thought that we do.
Speaker 5: But you don't ask it right.
Speaker 1: Some do, Some definitely think you would. I don't know that I would ask, but I want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, are you sure? Some guys probably don't want to know, right.
Speaker 1: I think you want to know. If the answer is a good answer you don't then yeah, I don't want to know. If the answer you.
Speaker 4: Guess not the answer, that's a good question and you don't know what we're talking about. This is a family show, so when you leave your guests and talk back, Mike, make sure it's something clean.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Hey, JV Show, this is Rikey for Richmond. I think the word of the day is thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the most popular guests that's coming in this morning. And had I could go back and re record this bleep, that would have been the answer, because now that you mentioned that, that's one that you definitely think about on the job site. Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday, Junior.
Speaker 12: This is Rebecca from Conquered.
Speaker 1: But I guess what the bleeped out word is? Jacuzzie, I'm a great day. Oh my god, that's a popular guest this morning as well.
Speaker 2: And thoughts about that you always think it, but then you try not conscience your mind that you try to get rid of that that really fast.
Speaker 1: I don't think you think I don't think you think it enough. Like you're on vacation or something the hotel to go get in there, and then you're like, I don't know, you just look around. There's kids jumping in and out of there. The water's nasty.
Speaker 2: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 7: This is Rolando calling from val And I think the bleeped out word today is mudbath. Thank you having.
Speaker 1: Disgusting now, much like the jacuzzi guests there, because you know they're not changing that water. It's a lot of gallons of water. It's the same water that's been in there since the hotel opened or whatever, or like you know, you go into a hot tub at your friend's house or whatever, you know that water's never, never, never been changed. Yeah, And the same thing for a mud bath. I told you guys, they did one of those one time in Calistoga years and years and years ago, and you know they're not changing the mud each time. So you mean that I'm just in there sweating in this hot mud that somebody else was just in there sweating and like sitting in this hot mud before me. It's disgusting, nothing relaxing about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, continue to get those guesses in. I'm so disgusted, right now, get those guesses in all the talk Bag's gonna play more coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, So.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Where you could when this chuck mug. If you're the first person a guess today's sleeped out word? Sounds easy enough, right in case she is today's clip.
Speaker 1: Here it is when you get into a for the first time, all I can think about is how many other guys have probably been in there before me? You know it's more and they tell you sure, way more than they tell you like three times as many.
Speaker 2: Why does everyone always say that it's the.
Speaker 1: Rule of threes? Everyone knows that?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's go to your guests, sauce. We don't know what the heck that leaves that word could be.
Speaker 9: Good Morning V Show. My name is Amanda from sam Mateo, and my guess for the what the bleep is tuxedo.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, Happy Friday, Junior. That's a great gay tuxedo. That was a pretty popular guest this morning, and that is something you do think about because you know that tuxedo has been warm like two hundred times. God knows what's happened in.
Speaker 2: That thing you on wedding nights and stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, just dry cleaning it doesn't do anything because like they're not even washing it, they're dry cleaning it. What does that even mean that he's blasting with some hot air.
Speaker 7: That's a good question, Brian from Rodeo, And I guess the secret word is a pair of bulling shoes. Happy.
Speaker 1: There were a few people that guess that. Now, look, I wear a size thirteen, so there aren't that many guys putting on the thirteens. Do you in those wimpy sizes like a nine or a ten? Oh yeah, dudes, they're just run through those shoes. But the thirteens are usually up there collecting.
Speaker 3: Dust, right mind JV show really from Valley Springs, Yes, I'm listening. And my guess for the leap out word is a girl's car.
Speaker 7: Have a great day, guys, Happy Baby Friday.
Speaker 1: That's the incorrect answer. A lot of people got car by the way, and that's a that's a good one. We got on the first two talkbacks, Happy Friday Juniors and then Happy Baby Friday. There which one do you like? Better.
Speaker 4: Babyda like Baby Friday, Me too, I like I like Friday Junior too, though played out.
Speaker 1: Wow Baby Friday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Good morning JB Show.
Speaker 3: This is Rochelle from Morgan Hill and my guess for the bleeped out word is sauna.
Speaker 7: Thank you Sawna.
Speaker 2: Right, here's today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 1: When you get into a sauna for the first time, all I can think about is how many other guys have probably been in there before me?
Speaker 2: So much naked, so much.
Speaker 1: Dude sweating there. It's all dude sweat. Do you think that thing they're.
Speaker 4: All sitting, They have like a little sitting bench, right, and so all of their sweat from the you know what is all over there, and then you sit on.
Speaker 2: Top of it.
Speaker 1: And then there's no way that they like when somebody leaves the sauna, some you know, somebody working at the gym, doesn't run in there and spray some disinfect and spray and like wipe it down.
Speaker 4: They let it fester, you know, it's just sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and you ladies are sitting in there too, with you you know what, hitting the bench too. I don't go in there either for the exact reasons. We just laid out. Also the awkwardness. Are you supposed to talk.
Speaker 2: To people you thought you weren't supposed to do?
Speaker 1: But like you're all huddled in there, you're sitting there staring straight ahead. Well, what are you staring at? Somebody else's business? It's too much for me. No, thank you for that reason, I'm out. I am definitely definitely out. All right, let's give some shout outs. First and foremost Rochelle and Morgan Hill. What's up? Rachelle?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: She had the very first correct answer this morning. She's getting herself a brand new jav show, Chuck Munk. That's a nice way to start baby Friday. All right, that's a few other people had the correct answer this morning. Our buddy Lance in San Ramon had it. So did Andrew and Heyward, what's up? Andrew? What's up? Sorry? You living Hayward Vonne got it? Oh, sorry, what I said?
Speaker 2: It's the best.
Speaker 1: Best what he said?
Speaker 2: Heyward, it's the best.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. Hey, where it iss? We love you guys. Avon and San Jose had it, So did Savannah in the East Bay, Terry in Vermilion, Ohio. And JV Show obviously still nimro Uno out there in Vermilion, Ohio. If only we could get the rest of the state like Columbus, Ohio, be a great market for us to get. Check in if you're listening from there on the iHeartRadio app. Charlie and Concord had the correct answer, So did Mondo and San Jose. Bronte and Martinez had it. So did our buddies Owen and Jessica in Gilroy, amongst a few other people shout out to everyone to play this morning. Nice job tomorrow on Baby Fridays, the day that you're gonna win your baby Chuck Munt, Yes, we'll do it again the JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Baby Fridays. I'm Selena, I'm the phone.
Speaker 1: Hi as you are? You're on it right now? Girls?
Speaker 2: Can you guys hear us? Are we on the telephone? Hello? All right?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Who do we have one? What is what's your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Erica?
Speaker 1: Erica?
Speaker 2: And then you're you're with uh who?
Speaker 12: Lilian and.
Speaker 2: I love it? All right, ladies, you guys are going to be playing the JV Show. You have NOE game.
Speaker 5: It's for your chance to win tickets for outside Lands.
Speaker 6: They're a pair of three day general admissions.
Speaker 4: This is huge, don't so make sure as soon as you guys know the answer, you blurt it out so you don't run out of time.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the question number one. What is the largest US state by land area? Texas?
Speaker 6: Text Alaska?
Speaker 2: You forgot about Alaska up there.
Speaker 1: Texas is a good guest, though, Texas is very large.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number two. The DoD is in charge of overseeing all our branches of the armed forces. What does do D stand for?
Speaker 2: Department of Defense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number three. Here's question number three.
Speaker 4: Nose tackle is a football position that plays on offense or defense.
Speaker 1: Defense. Yeah, there you to go tackle. Yeah, those are some big boys that play nose tackle. All right. Question number four. You guys need this one, by the way to win the game. The Gulf War was started after Saddam Hussein led Iraq to invade what country in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, you're just.
Speaker 6: One a pair of outside lands. Three day general admissions.
Speaker 2: Make yes. Joh my god.
Speaker 5: Congratulations you guys.
Speaker 6: You get to see Doji, cat Tyler, the Creator, Hosier, and many many more.
Speaker 2: Question amazing.
Speaker 5: Are you guys.
Speaker 1: Answer Handyka, way to go.
Speaker 2: I do have a question. Are you guys on spring break? Or why are you up so early?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 4: I just at school?
Speaker 5: Oh so when when do you guys.
Speaker 2: Have spring breaker? Did you already have it?
Speaker 13: Two weeks?
Speaker 2: Two more weeks?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's kind of similar to your kids, Grammar. Are you guys in the NAPA area by chance?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I don't like that everyone is on a different spring break schedule.
Speaker 1: Will you go the map, have a great.
Speaker 4: Day at school? You got outside land tickets? Hang on, Graham, we got some shout out, you know we do.
Speaker 1: Dad, my DM's dad. This dad says, sliding into your DMS again, welcome back side customer, obviously this time? Can I get a birthday shout out for my daughter? You send you. She's gonna be turning in seven on April third, which is today. That's from Odin, Patricia, Julian and Seilah. So happy happy birthday you sen you. I hope you have a great day. Who use a fart? That's a good point. Another one here? Oh another dad and my dam's dad and my DMS. Is this where I slide into the DMS. Graham, Yes, I responded, Yes it is. Can I wish a happy tenth birthday to my twins Austin and Cooper. That's from Mom, Dad, and Cannonball. Who do you think Cannonball is Grandma? Obviously I thought so too. Happy birthday, Austin and Cooper. Hope you guys a great day. Another dad in my DMS. God, dads, they're getting in here left and right, and save some room for the ladies. Fellows, But that's okay, Dad and your DMS would like to wish Jocelyn Santa Cruz from San Jose a happy sixteenth birthday. We're proud of your accomplishments in the classroom, on the playing field, and all the after school clubs in between. Mom, Dad, brother, and your dog Corrazone love you so much. So happy happy birthday, Jocelyn. Who another one, Hey grahamy, may you please send a birthday shout out to my daughter Miracle, who is turning double digits today, the Big ten. We listen to you guys every day. Thank you, so happy birthday, Miracle who fart. Hey Graham's hoping you can wish my son Ryan a very happy twelfth birthday. We listen every morning the way to school play along with the what the bleep game. We're so proud of you Ryan, and hope you have an amazing day. We love you and that's from Mom, Dad and Rowan Happy birthday, Ryan.
Speaker 2: Who's us a farthay?
Speaker 1: Hey Graham, please give a double birthday shout out for my brother Elliott and my mom Laura. Elliott is turning fifteen and my mom is turning more beautiful. Oh that is a great answer. Love little sister Willow, Dad and older brother. Happy birthday you too, who use the fart and remember that one guys when you're saying how old mom is turning or your wife she is turning more beautiful. That's a good one.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 1: Last one here, I want to give a shout out to my daughter Naya and all the Ultimate Sports Connection gymnasts. Good luck at the state competition this weekend. You all have worked so hard and are incredible athletes. Tumble fast, jump, hie, straight knees and point those toes. Yes, go mermaids. That's from my Dad and Rain, So shout out to Night and all the Ultimate Sports Connection gymnasts.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, hoddest things.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 4: The so Kanye West has confirmed that Bianca, his wife, has left him.
Speaker 2: There is a new song that is out.
Speaker 4: I guess it's from his upcoming album w W three World War three in Obviously, the cover of the album is the red swastika.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 2: But there's a song called Bianca. I'm warning you now, it's not good. It's it's really not good.
Speaker 4: My baby ran away, but first she tried to get me committed, which she needs to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he says, but I'm not going to the hospital. I'm not sick. So I just I just don't get it.
Speaker 4: So he says he's tracking her through the Maybuk app so he was able to like realize, hey.
Speaker 2: She's gone and he's tracking her as she driving. When he says, we're the Newcassie and Diddy, I guess whoa Oh my god. The lyrics very interesting.
Speaker 1: Do you think of this as a Do you think they're actually broken up? Because it takes a while to put it on a song. See, I do doesn't take that long.
Speaker 2: But I mean there's been there's been breakup rumors for a while.
Speaker 4: I wonder if this was created a while ago, maybe they got back together after, or if this is recently, because they haven't been seen together for a minute. And you know, we heard that when he was in La that she was staying separately at a different hotel, and then you know, he went off to Tokyo and that's the last we heard.
Speaker 2: We don't know if she went with him or not.
Speaker 1: I'll believe it when I hear it from her mouth, because again, you can't trust anything or put any stock in anything that Kanye says. And we talked about it earlier with Justin Bieber's erratic behavior recently, and I said, you can't try to make sense out of the nonsensical, which you cannot do in this case. It makes no sense. True. The one thing that is crystal clear to me is that if your person is on a Nazi rant and it's become a Nazi, uh, the only way you can stay with them is if you're a Nazi yourself. And I just and or they are getting some the mental help that they need. Yeah, but otherwise he's not She should not be with this person, right, And I hope she aligns with that, and she does love to hear that she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from what I've read, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: So hopeful. I hope it's going out on much of a limb. I hope nobody aligns with this, Graham, What do you have? New food alert? You guys, there's a new foot long Subway menu item that is coming to a location near you. And I bet you didn't guess that it was nachos. That's right, Subways getting in the nachos game, you guys. Subway obviously founded on the foot long sandwich. Well it wasn't quite a foot long, but maybe now it is. And then they recently dropped the foot long cookies, which I have to say, you guys, those are good, by the way, And then the next logical step obviously nachos. So now, much to the disappointment of many food bloggers, though, the new nachos are not made on one single foot long chip. They come in a foot long tray container and they are Dorio's chips though, and they're topped with a bunch of your favorite Subway sandwich toppings, like the cheddar cheese sauce, the some shredded Monterey cheddar cheese, chopped tomatoes, onions, pickled julapeno slices, and a drizzle of the sandwich spots Baja Chipotle sauce. The customers, it says, can add rotisserie style chicken or steak at no additional cost, which is shocking to me because I feel like every place adds a searcharge for adding everything additional items. But you can pay extra for a scoop of their smashed avocado, which is not guaco mulli by the way, It's just like mushed up avocado. Anyways, It's gonna be five dollars. The five dollars foot long nachos, and guess what they drop today April third. If you're a Rewards member, you can celebrate the new menu item next Thursday on the tenth by getting them for free. But if you are just a regular old customer like myself, you can get a free set of these five dollar nachos with a purchase of any foot long sub Are you guys here for subway getting in the notch?
Speaker 2: Actually here for this? Yep?
Speaker 5: They sound delicious.
Speaker 1: Stay in your lane.
Speaker 2: But maybe she's because I'm really hungry right now, but sound really good.
Speaker 1: I would crush some right now, Like, am I going to Subway to buy some nachos? I don't.
Speaker 2: I might. I might not specifically for that, but I like I like that they're there.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a side to Yeah, my sandwich, you.
Speaker 2: Want some foot long sandwich and a foot long nachos?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Watching like a lot, I would not be crush that and eat the cookies and have a drink. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine really quick.
Speaker 4: We mentioned this yesterday, it was it was later in our shows. I feel like a lot of people may have missed this and you probably uh weren't aware that Saturday is the TikTok sale deadline. Oh no, if we yeah, if there's no deal made, yeah, it could be gone.
Speaker 1: We do we have any idea because TikTok never wanted any of this. They don't want to sell, and they very I think gladly were like, Okay, you're gonna try to forces to sell. Watch this, we're taking ourselves off the app stores. And everybody went into an absolute meltdown here over it. Do we know if they've softened on the idea of selling and they've warmed up to this at all, because I've read articles that they're Amazon, some other like big players are in the next They want to make offers here. They want to get a deal done, but you can't get a deal done. Doesn't want it, doesn't want to negotiate and sell at all. And I don't know what the latest on that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they do.
Speaker 4: I saw that Amazon submitted a bit and what the New York Times said is that that is being taken kind of like as a joke, Like they're not even being taken seriously. Trump said that he's confident that he can or that his administration can broker in agreement with byte Edance. I have not seen anything from Byedance themselves, but something tells me that they are not going for it.
Speaker 1: And if I was bite Dance, I would be I don't know, as appealing as getting you know, eighty billion dollars or whatever. The company's worth fifty billion, it's a big number. That just the US armor of the company getting that money. Yeah, that's great, But this is my company, right, I don't want to sell it.
Speaker 5: This is my favorite app. I'm so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it could be gone after Saturday.
Speaker 1: I can't figure out how to download it is back in the app store right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still working on my first dance video.
Speaker 1: Get it before it gets banned, so I should download it. Then I can sell my phone to other people. Yeah, don't have it. Yeah, yeah, good idea.
Speaker 6: Chuck it out, all right, you guys, So chaperone, chapel roone.
Speaker 2: I feel like I said her name weird.
Speaker 6: She has upset a lot of parents, so in the latest episode of the podcast Call Her Daddy, she was asked about kids and marriage and if she saw that for herself in the future. Part of her response has parents just up in flames with her.
Speaker 2: This is what she had to say. All of my friends who have kids are in hell. I don't know anyone. I actually don't know anyone who's like happy and has children at this age. I literally have not met anyone who's happy, anyone who has like light in their eyes, anyone who has who has slept.
Speaker 6: So she is making like the parenting life just seem like it is the worst thing in the world, and like no parent is happy with their kids.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think about this?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's obviously a little extreme, but she's not wrong. I mean, we're happy. It's a there's nothing more rewarding than having kids. But it's not easy day to day, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, Look, being a parent's the toughest job in the world, right, But I think that what she is hearing, and I liken it to the stories that I tell on the show, Like, would you want to hear me sit up here and talk about all the you know, just boring fun times that I'm having with the family. You want me to tell the story about how my kid, you know, on the way to Great America and his parts like that, those kinds of stories where you're in parenting hell, that's funny. And I feel like the way that people talk to each other, you share these anecdotes, you share these that's what sticks out to you, and you share these things. And if you just listen to that, like clearly she's listening to her friends, and you just hear all these like terrible things, right, and the struggles and the complaints because we're using that time to vent a little bit. You would think, man, everybody that's a parent is miserable, when really it's the exact opposite, Like having kids the best thing, my favorite thing about my entire life, Like I absolutely love it. But what the stories that I tell my buddies are about when that happened at Applebee's the other night in booth number six in NAPA. Don't sit in that booth, but you know what I mean. It's like you're hearing one side of the thing. People aren't sitting there boring you with all the details. Yeah, how awesome.
Speaker 4: You don't go to a lunch, you know, outing with a friend and say, oh my god, I'm so well rested. I slept so much last night. No, you say, oh, I'm so tired the kid. You know, my kids woke up three times, and this and that one had an accident. It's all the complaints because you're inventing.
Speaker 1: And you could also make the same assumption that there's not one person out there that likes their job, because everybody, when you talk to them about their job, oh my god, my boss, this and that, they they vent. They tell you all this bad stuff. So you would assume not one person out there likes their job, which is not true. There are people like their job, but you tell the stuff you vent about this stuff that's bugging you currently at the job, or the coworker that bug you or whatever, your boss, But like that's just how we talk to each other.
Speaker 4: I don't think people should be coming for Chapel roon. They're like upset that she said this.
Speaker 5: They're very upset that she said this.
Speaker 6: Now a lot of people are coming to her defense saying that, hey, she's talking about her experience, she said from the people that she knows. You know, she's talking about her friends. Her friends are not the same as all of our friends.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: So while I have like expressed to you guys that I personally don't want to have kids myself, I actually don't agree with what she's saying because the people in my life are so happy with their kids and with having them, although they deal even when.
Speaker 1: Really Applebee's and your son tells you that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think because they haven't gotten to that point yet.
Speaker 2: But before I had kids, I think I would have felt more like Chapel does, like, no, having kids looks like it sucks. All my friends that have kids can't go, Wow, they're stuck at home. You know, they spent sp all their money on the.
Speaker 1: Kids, Like why would I want that changing diapers all at all hours of the night.
Speaker 6: Now, obviously, Chapel erone has like found herself in multiple situations like this. So a lot of people are now calling her tone deaf, and they're just saying, like she needs to just maybe not say anything about a lot of different I.
Speaker 2: Feel like she really did anything wrong. I'm starting to feel kind of bad for her.
Speaker 1: I feel like, but I feel like she puts her foot in her mouth like a lot A decent amount she does, But.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of people do nitpick everything that she says in every single interview, but you have to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess that's sort of her. She's unabashedly just herself, you know. But like we change the way that we talk on these airwaves, it may not be the way we talk off the air because we know that, you know, what an audience wants to hear, what they don't, what they don't want, what's appropriate. So you can alter the way that you talk about stuff interview you to like, you know, not piss everybody off. If you want to go that road, you don't care that you're you know, upsetting people, then you know, say whatever you want on podcast.
Speaker 4: I feel like that shouldn't like what she said, shouldn't be that upsetting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You have other celebrities who speak their mind.
Speaker 4: I don't filter anything in like Cardi B for example, We're just like, oh Cardi being Cardi, you know, no matter what she says.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's true, Like people attack her in a very different way.
Speaker 5: Yes, like they take it very very personal.
Speaker 1: I think they just instantly find her more abrasive based on some of the stuff that she's said before. But I mean she didn't it was a little harsh. They have no light in their eyes. She should like, like, dude, come on, like we've completely lost our soul once.
Speaker 6: Like, I do wonder what her friends that have these kids think about what she said about them.
Speaker 1: They looked rough, Yeah, a little offended.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about Chapel Roane. She said something on a podcast I pissed off a lot of parents. She was like, I don't know if I'm going to have kids. My friends that do have kids, they said, it's hell, It's the worst thing that's ever.
Speaker 2: Happened to them. They have no light in their eyes anymore.
Speaker 14: Good Morning Jav's Show. This is Jessica from Oakley and I just wanted to add in something about the Chapelone thing and having children. Honestly, if you have not had children, you have no idea. You do not know what the joy and the love that you have once you have that child. So for her to say something like, oh, parents are miserable because my friends told me that, I can't I can't take you serious.
Speaker 1: But isn't it.
Speaker 2: Okay for her to say that this is what my friends have said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I just think, like I explained, I think she's getting a very skewed viewpoint where people are just giving you the highlights, which are generally the low lights like oh, I'm not gonna sleep, I'm up all night changing diapers, my kid barfed on me. Like you're just hearing those kinds of stories. So it does sound like parenting is miserable, when in fact it's not.
Speaker 15: The thing about the kids that you guys are shaying is so true. I used to I was married, but I still was always with my kids, just me, the kids, Me and the kids. And one day I told my ex husband, I said, you know, as much as you're missing out on time with them, you're missing out on so many cute things and so many fun times that we go through, and yeah, sure you don't deal with the downside, but you know, there was so much good about children, and yeah that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Josh, you should have some.
Speaker 5: I'm okay with my cat right now?
Speaker 2: Are we allowed to pressure a woman? Yeah? So I think that's an HR violation of some sort.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, report me, try me a wrong.
Speaker 2: But now I'm trying to do this.
Speaker 1: Where's my jewelry? Can we talk?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about the Love is Blind style dating app. You guys, there's this new dating app that promises to give you matches without showing you the person's face.
Speaker 2: So they're saying dangerous. It is really dangerous.
Speaker 5: They're saying they want to match you with other people.
Speaker 6: Graham, No, hold on, they want to match you with other people based on compatibility. But it's gonna blur out the person's profile photos for the first seventy two hours. So after those seventy two hours then you can see them. But first you get to chat. You get to hear each other's voices with like their voice memo feature, and you get to see if there's a spark without judging how the other person looks.
Speaker 1: I can usually tell if a person's good looking or not by their voice, so I feel like I could too.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you get tricked, Yes, every now and again, get you can get tricks. I think that this is a good it's a cool idea, okay, but what happens after you see that person's face and you're like, WHOA do you just ghost them?
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a lot of ghosting on this app.
Speaker 1: That's what I would How do you handle that? And I would worry that people's feelings are really gonna get hurt because when they do get ghosted, they know that look they took a look and didn't like what they say A like, I feel like it's going to backfire and like hurt people's feelings more than the initial intent, which intent which is to make a genuine bond and connection on something emotional and the personalities that mess and not on physical features.
Speaker 4: Don't you feel like all the hot people would be on the other apps because they want to be seen like the game and the boy maybe not so hot people.
Speaker 2: They want to go where their faces.
Speaker 1: A lot of great personalities out there's a lot of great I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry that came off really wrong. But you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: But don't you think that after talking to somebody for like, this is seventy two hours, right, I think that's enough time to be like, Hey, this person's.
Speaker 5: Really cool, even if they're not.
Speaker 2: I've met a lot of cool people in my life.
Speaker 4: But if you don't have at least for me, if I don't have that attraction, I can't move forward.
Speaker 1: Wow, we sound so shallow, but I'm with you. I'm with you too. I mean there, that's an element of a relationship, right. If you want to marsure a person, there needs to be a genuine spark of attraction.
Speaker 4: I know people are going to say sometimes attraction can come afterwards and as you know the person, they become more and more attractive.
Speaker 1: That that's very true.
Speaker 4: It also can happen, but in this era of dating apps, I just think it's less likely or common to people just don't just people don't give it a chance.
Speaker 1: The attention spans aren't there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what if you're pleasantly surprised and turns out it is a hottie.
Speaker 2: Well then then it works out.
Speaker 1: Then it's great. Let's go get some drinks and apple Bee's and smash afterwards, not like we do it all have to delete your account move as Yeah, it's look again. I like the intent behind it. It sounds, but to Selena's point, does the current does your current person on dating apps have the attention span to go? I'm putting in a bunch of effort only to then maybe realize I don't at all like the way you know, I'm not attracted to this person or whatever, and then they bail out. I don't know that people will put that investment in given today's culture. I'll swipe next one.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like this entire app is going to backfire just based off that, because I'm not going to feel good for users when after your face is on a blurred everybody unmatches you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that would hurt me.
Speaker 6: What if the seventy two hours haven't even passed and somebody wants to meet up with.
Speaker 5: You and you still haven't seen like what they look like.
Speaker 6: Is this gives me like blind dating type of vibes?
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a No, it's.
Speaker 1: Giving me desperate I would I couldn't do like a like a I would never want to do a totally totally blind date where I just like, I have no going in knowing nothing about the person. If somebody I need that like friend recommendation, like oh, you're really gonna like her, she's great, she's really pretty, whatever, she's really funny, Like I need that, you know, then I could then you could do that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't consider that like a blind blind date though.
Speaker 4: When I think blind dates, like I'm meeting this person, never seen them, don't know anything about them. I'm just he says, he's wearing a green sweater, so I'm looking a green sweater.
Speaker 2: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 6: I feel like it never ends well with stuff like that. No, and then you're just stuck in a three hour dinner exactly.
Speaker 1: I feel like the success rate is so low. I mean, look at anybody, anybody that's on a dating app, Like how many times have you swiped through before you've said yes? You know, like you probably eliminated one hundred people or what. I don't know, like a lot of people. A blind date success rate has got to be really low.
Speaker 5: I also want to know who.
Speaker 6: I'm like looking out for, because what if I'm sitting in the restaurant and they've been watching me this whole time and watching my mannerisms and I don't even know that they've been there.
Speaker 1: And it's like some seventy five year old dude that hobbles over with his walker. He's like, Hey, we just matched on what's this called? What's this tribal?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: I just matched with the tribe. Match on Tribal. You had no idea that I was seventy time I'm out the JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 4: Nine, we were just talking about this dating app that hides users faces for the first seventy two hours, so you don't know what this person looks like that you just matched with and you're talking to for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 16: You guys are talking about the dating app that's not going to show you a photo of the person. Well, I feel like that's great, and you might probably talk to a few people that you probably wouldn't talk to if you actually saw them physically beforehand. I think that's a horrible idea because then what you you got a spark with them, but then you don't actually you're not attracted to them. Yeah, that doesn't work anyways, just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, yeah, it's true. I mean you say, you create that connection, that fire, that spark, and then you see their face and their face puts it out. I know.
Speaker 2: That, but that's how it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've all watched Love Is Blind on Netflix and there's so many couples where they see each other for the first time and you can just tell the look on their face. They're like a.
Speaker 1: Morning JB show.
Speaker 12: This is doctor from val This whole dating app thing is giving me ted Lasso vibes. There's an app on that show called Bancer where it's a blind date and you could even be talking to your manager boss and you don't even know. All right, Well, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I still watch tad last I haven't. Could you just watch the first season?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Such a good show?
Speaker 2: What is It'll add it to my list not Apple, Yeah, okay, I'll check it out.
Speaker 5: But oh my god, can you imagine.
Speaker 1: One of these stories one of the storylines from from the first season.
Speaker 13: I believe you, guys are two regarding the blind dating. My wife and I were actually set up via blind date, but because I was in residency, I wasn't able to go on a date with her for at least two to three months, and in that time we got to know each other and chat and kind of build a relationship without actually seeing each other properly. And best decision ever because she is the best thing that happened to me. So I think it works.
Speaker 1: It can't can work, It can work. And our body a moong who just left that talk back there? Little Birdie told me. Well that little Birdie is in my Instagram stories told me that it's his birthday today. So happy happy birthday. Long, I'll hope you have a great day.
Speaker 2: Who would like to throw something into our meeting ladies room?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, thanks buddy. All right, so I'm going to read the headline. We don't want to get into the grizzly and grew some details of this, but San Francisco sex worker found guilty of killing a man who wanted a refund. Again, tragic story, just a story, somebody, okay, but I did want to ask again, We're not going to get into that story. Very tragic and this person is going to be serving some time in prison. Ladies, has a guy ever said anything to you that was rude or offensive or that you took maybe to be mildly offensive. After you guys engaged in some well you know, has that ever happens?
Speaker 2: That's something rude? No rude or.
Speaker 1: Critique maybe critical, no constructive criticism.
Speaker 2: Actually do that right, I've never whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: I think that probably happens mostly from the lady's side, but I think.
Speaker 6: Guys are just happy to be there, like from coming from us.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, can't even imagine having some type of judgeable if you look, everybody's judging everything, but you do it in your head. I can't imagine actually saying it to the person.
Speaker 1: Well, what if some what if a guy asked you for a bit of a performance review afterwards? Let's flip it, because Jess, I think is right. I think usually the critique is coming from the ladies, and that's fine. Those guys we're just happy to be there. Would you what if a guy asked you afterwards, like you lie, was that good for you too? And let's just say it wasn't nothing more. Let's just say it wasn't and it was not good. Would you deliver that feedback in that moment or would you be like, oh, it was the best.
Speaker 6: You have to Like, there was one time I almost said something I was just like it was in the enduring, and I was about to be like, I'm just not feeling it, Like, but I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Here, let's stuff wait, Jess, this isn't the Wild Thoughts podcast, but let's let's unpack this. I'd like to hear more carefully for Yeah, what was his name?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: No, So it was just I think he could do.
Speaker 2: What was he doing that I wasn't feeling it was so bad about it? Yeah, I just wasn't feeling it.
Speaker 6: It just wasn't doing it for me.
Speaker 5: And so in my mind I was like, I can't say. But in my mind I almost was like do I say it?
Speaker 6: Because I just I just want I want to.
Speaker 1: Leave like types of things are you thinking about saying? Like that doesn't go in there?
Speaker 2: No, I was just gonna be like, I'm.
Speaker 6: Not feeling it.
Speaker 2: Like what sucks is that you can't really say anything because you don't know how that person's going to real.
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't even give somebody like a critique on something else. You think I'm going to critique them on something that is so personal, Let's try it.
Speaker 1: In a constructive criticism.
Speaker 4: If you are going to say something, it has to you have to take that constructive criticism and.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was great, but next time, do the exact opposite, because that.
Speaker 5: I think you have to put it in like a like I.
Speaker 1: You wanted to put it in your eye.
Speaker 2: No, instead of saying like, hey you need to do this, you have to say like, hey, what I really like is that, like I.
Speaker 1: Try this, I really enjoy the opposite and everything you just did.
Speaker 2: There you can't say that, or you can't but into nicer terms.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's roll play it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, just got and so that just happened, Just got done.
Speaker 1: Just let me light my cigarette first and then, yeah, that was fantastic. Was it as fantastic for you as it was for me?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 4: You know what I would really like next time, though, it is maybe uh doing it for more time?
Speaker 1: What are you saying? It was so it didn't last long enough?
Speaker 4: I know, No, it was great, it was great, but maybe I felt like I was really the effort was really there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and I really appreciate it, but next time it can just be like more.
Speaker 1: But look, you said you seemed like you're you just said you were enjoying it. So what do you I don't get it. Now you're suddenly critiquing the amount of time that.
Speaker 2: I'm well, I'm not critiquing, but that way.
Speaker 1: The string to put it in your eyes?
Speaker 2: Don't you want the fun to last longer?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I thought the fund lost in plenty of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it needs to last longer that we can enjoy each other more.
Speaker 6: I feel like I shouldn't be in the room with you guys right now to hear cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we'll play with Jess.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I need to hear this.
Speaker 5: No, I think I'm gonna have to call hr.
Speaker 1: I just so to to the point I don't get in the when do you get when's the best time to deliver the constructive criticism? Because right then it did.
Speaker 2: Not immediately I was offended, not right after.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna bring it up? What at dinner time?
Speaker 2: Well, then that last night, the next time you guys talk about sexy stuff.
Speaker 6: And you would just say like, oh, you know what I want to try blah blah blah blah Blahyes, and it just so happens to be different of what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I want to try haveing it not be terrible. Remember last night it was no good, But you don't say that. I was trying to be constructive.
Speaker 2: Okay, try again Lestagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show. I am not saying my name or location for this one, but I had someone critique me after having some nighttime fun and I was with a guy who is just a couple of years older than me and more experienced, and he told me it was like sleeping with a dead fish.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Wow say that. I wow.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could ever do anything ever again after that.
Speaker 2: I would literally that would manoumatize me. I'm so sorry you had to experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not laughing. I'm not honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: We got a lot to get to you, guys. Blake Lively is getting ragged online.
Speaker 1: What else is?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 4: There's some resurfaced behind the scenes commentary from her movie A Simple Favor, where her and actor Henry Golding, he plays her husband in the film. If you've never watched it, really good movie. But anyways, this is her husband in the film and about Blake.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 4: We're talking about Blake Lively improvising and grabbing his cratchel on camera because she fell to it with something her character.
Speaker 2: Would do my husband.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite editions that you came up with.
Speaker 7: I think it is nuts.
Speaker 3: You went for it.
Speaker 6: That's always awkward and you're like, hey, highness me, you can I grab her?
Speaker 2: And so a lot of people are like, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Yet you are accusing Justin of Justin Baldoni of sexual harassment because he allegedly added more.
Speaker 2: To intimate scenes that weren't in the script.
Speaker 1: That is very interesting. But doesn't you hear this? And it seems very believable to me, knowing what everything we've learned about Blake Lively and the way that she and you read those text messages back and forth, it's like she wants to be in control of the scene and take ownership of it. Movies, and if her character would have done that, he would have grabbed her by the you know what's that She's gonna do it, But uh, the rules don't work like that, because if a guy had done that to you, there would have been a big problem.
Speaker 2: Yes, and a guy may or may not have and there is a big problem.
Speaker 1: So interesting but not surprising.
Speaker 2: Next door.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make this one quick because I know you have a lot to get to Graham. Kelly Clarkson reportedly wants to leave her talk show, according to reports. This may or may not explain her mystery absence last night. Remember she was off the show for like two weeks. Nobody to this day really knows why. But there's new reports out this morning that she's looking to leave her afternoon talk show when her contract expires next year. In NBC, they are in a panic. They are searching for ways to keep her on the show on the network. They would do anything to keep her there and keep her happy. So I think so, I think it is because of contract negotiations or her threatening.
Speaker 2: To walk away. I think, and I think it has to do with her kids. She wants to be there more for her kids.
Speaker 1: Can't blame I cannot blame her for that. But why are they so desperate to keep her?
Speaker 2: She gets really good numbers. I don't have those numbers, but she's brought in a lot of ratings for the network.
Speaker 6: I actually think from what I've seen and what I see on social media, a lot of people really enjoy her, her shows, her singing on the show.
Speaker 2: I could do without that, Graham.
Speaker 6: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Some good news to report this morning, because the Oakland Police Department is reporting that the number of car break ins absolutely plummeted from twenty twenty three to twenty twenty four. When you compare those two years, by more than fifty percent. There were nearly fifteen thousand reported car break ins in Oakland and twenty twenty three. Now, look, we know that number drastically under reported because not all the break ins not all be reported, it's just not But that was the highest number since twenty twelve. So car breakings rampant in twenty twenty three. Well, twenty twenty four, the numbers tell quite a different story. Again, they dropped by nearly or excuse me, a little more than fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oakland Police Department hasn't taken given a full explanation of why they think that is. But there has been a big step up in surveillance and different operations and stuff like that, and CHP has gotten involved. We know that they've been deployed to certain areas help thwart thieves in this so Bitpin is down, you guys more than fifty percent. I feel like they should be applauded for this. We don't know that this if this trend continues through twenty twenty five or not, but that is a very encouraging trend, particularly given how bad things were.
Speaker 2: Everyone who quit Bitpin. Good for you. Good You're on the right track.
Speaker 1: You're on the right track. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine