Speaker 1: When is the last time you flew somewhere? I went to.
Speaker 2: Vegas over spring break and April.
Speaker 1: Let's see dead Company.
Speaker 3: Of the Spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, how was oh sick? Was it really?
Speaker 3: When we were When we were out there, they were playing the sphere So even from the outside it looked cool. Hey, did you go to that where was what casino? Was that pop up store in.
Speaker 1: The Venetian? Very good? Very good? That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: When you flew to Vegas and then consequently Vegas home, did you go through security? Yeah, of course you did. You went through the TSA security. Have we ever heard of this? And maybe this is maybe I read this and this isn't true. But will the will you get tagged going through security, not by the people but by the.
Speaker 1: Machine if you have like a real sweaty crotch?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, possibly, I I just read this yesterday. A liquid No no, no, no, no, no. Hold on one second, hold on one second.
Speaker 3: There was somebody who went through security and they said that yes, they were nervous. They were nervous, but it's also balls hot outside, right, So between being nervous and being sweaty that they had they weren't like drenched. It wasn't like Belichick that picture we saw him last week. But they were sweaty and had look what everybody else would describe as a case of swamp ass, and that when they went through security and you put your hands over your head and the thing kind of whiffs around you. They got pulled for like the the screening assist by somebody and the person said, oh no, what did I do? And they first did the physical screen and just said you you you came across very sweaty in your nether regions.
Speaker 5: So is it the front of the back.
Speaker 1: The people confirmed it.
Speaker 6: Oh, then it had happened to them.
Speaker 1: Yes, how I've never heard of that? How have How have I never heard of that?
Speaker 5: And this is only if you step into.
Speaker 3: The uh well yeah, when you get on I don't know the one that yeah, the room where you put your hands over your head, Not the room, but the tube tube. Yeah, I don't know what that one's called versus the one that the like the old School won.
Speaker 5: The Advance Imaging Technology scanner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the screaming tube. Mm hmm is that true?
Speaker 7: Well, first, you didn't answer my question because you did say swamp assd At one point is it front or back?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Okay, when checkpoint alarm bells begin blaring around to travel groin, there is a chance it's due to extreme wetness in their pants.
Speaker 1: That is according to insiders.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they go on they talk to the person that this happened to, Christian. Will you see if anybody's heard this before that if you have what did I say, extreme wetness in your pants? What if you spilled water in your pants on your way into the airport.
Speaker 6: I mean that's sort of easily identifiable if you've spilled water on you as as opposed to having like swamp ass.
Speaker 3: This person said, I flew for the first time in fifteen years this week, and both airports flagged my crotch at the arms up scanner, and people came out and said, yeah, it's because you have you were sweating in the crotch.
Speaker 7: And then when you go for additional screening, do you have to expose yourself?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think they just want to. I mean they get up in.
Speaker 3: There, like I've had the hand screening, and they definitely separate nut from leg.
Speaker 7: But if they're concerned about it being a liquid, that's either on your body or in the fabric of your clothes. The hand's not gonna I agree, they could clear you for some sort of weapon, but this could be a something that's weaponized.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree. Here was somebody else. They refer to them as a clammy jet setter. Last time I flew out of my home airport of Tampa, I also got searched. Security guards said something unnerving like swamp rot or something similarly embarrassing. One TSA expert said, it's a bodily function that can wrongfully trigger red flags?
Speaker 1: But how have we never heard that before?
Speaker 5: Is this like hyper hydrosis?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, because they also said, ask anybody who uses.
Speaker 1: Pads, which is Diane?
Speaker 3: Wait, so ask her the yeah, but I but they did say, like, well, Diane is usually good. Diane likes to put a new pad in right before she gets to the airport usually. But they said, if somebody's going with a pretty full pad, I don't how do you how do you refer to a pad like it's not full used?
Speaker 1: Heavily used?
Speaker 3: What spunge? But yeah, what is a liner? What is a liner?
Speaker 6: I guess it could be like a like a really thin.
Speaker 1: Pad, but that gets full.
Speaker 6: I mean is liner I.
Speaker 5: Suppose No, I mean any melter absorb a lot.
Speaker 6: No, that's just for like it's it's like when people have like those old school dress shields where it was basically like a little pad you would put underneath your armpit.
Speaker 1: But what is a panty liner for? Is it so you don't get the toe?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, you don't they have those? What is that for? What is that called? What is the thing you put in there.
Speaker 3: And you're not in there, in your in your in your pants so that you don't wed, you don't front wedge, your front butt doesn't wedge.
Speaker 5: Was that a real product?
Speaker 1: I don't think that was one hundred percent true.
Speaker 3: Was it for people that wanted to wear No, it's for people that wanted to wear yoga pants but didn't want to show a knuckle.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 6: Okay, I didn't know that that was an actual product.
Speaker 1: Yes, women wore them all the time.
Speaker 5: Oh, Elliott, absolutely, like a cab.
Speaker 1: No, a cup is you would be mounding? Yeah? No, Kristin, have you heard of those? No? What will you get on Amazon already?
Speaker 3: What is there is an item that prevents you from getting a knuckle.
Speaker 1: Smuggling plums.
Speaker 5: Okay, it sounds like Dane's sucking it up anyway.
Speaker 3: They also said so that they said people that use pads liners.
Speaker 6: I mean, there are things called cameltoe concealers.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: It's like a silicone insert.
Speaker 3: And it just goes inside your underwear or like jog pants or a yoga pants, so that you don't you don't have to wear underwear and you don't have to knuckle.
Speaker 7: Right, you just have a really pronounced Mond's pubis the no no.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're thinking that that it looks like you like, No, it's just like a little.
Speaker 1: It's just like a little cover.
Speaker 5: Is that is he describing right?
Speaker 6: It's like a silicone concealer cover and it just.
Speaker 3: Kind of goes right, what do I call that? It just kind of goes on the area here. I don't know what to call it, Like a cap like a lady a cap like your kepi.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it is. I didn't invent it.
Speaker 3: They also said if you wear it depends, oh, or like an adult diaper, yeah, which which isn't just for like there's people who have like for example, like I don't know that anybody would admit to it. But people who have like ibs or crones. You know, the last thing you want to do is be standing in a thirty minute line at Dulles and tissu and wet your pants. So a lot of times, no, it's true, a lot of time people with ibs or crones will travel in a diaper. I don't fault them, right. You want to be sitting there waiting on taxiing.
Speaker 6: And you have an emergency, yeah.
Speaker 3: And now you're you're you're ruining the plane. So they said, people that we're that wear diapers. I don't want to call them diapers diapers. I don't know what else to call them.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: They also flag if especially you're waiting in line, you're a dulls Oops, there ghosts two.
Speaker 1: And then you get up to the man, it's a diaper.
Speaker 5: It's my nappy. We don't want to call them diapers.
Speaker 1: No, but what what do they call them? I guess adult diaper?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm teaching you guys everything today. Line one. Hi Ellie in the morning, Hey, this yeah, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: So my name is Rachel. I have like, uh lipidema in my like lower legs, and there's like if you go through the airport security and you have really severe lipidima, it'll light up that screening and they'll make you like go off to the side and like do a separate screening as well. Like it's something that has to do with a certain kind of like fat that's in your legs when you have that condition. Mine's like mild, so I haven't been pulled to the side before, but like that is definitely a thing.
Speaker 1: Can I can I ask a question? I don't know what lp edema is.
Speaker 9: So it's it's like a certain kind of like fabby tissue in your legs where your legs just look kind of cool and all the time, like I'm not a big person, but my legs are like big.
Speaker 6: Fluid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 9: It's not limbs edema.
Speaker 8: It's called lipidina.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotcha. So it looks like and again ma'am, I'm I don't mean, I'm sure you're a very like petite person. Minus you got can no, but you got cankles.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not actually almost like six feet tall, but I've got like a small upper frame and then my you know, button legs.
Speaker 6: Are just huge.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you. But that you said that sets off the machine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like it'll light up those machines.
Speaker 8: And they are like forms of women that have this condition, like way worse.
Speaker 9: Than I do. And they're like.
Speaker 8: Every time you go through the screening thing, it just pulls you to the side. It'll flag you, it'll tell you like, nope, this person's got something going on, and they'll deld you that separate search.
Speaker 1: What about it? Do you wear? Do you wear a pad or a panty liner?
Speaker 8: No? Nothing like that. I like, again, I'm not like, I know your your topic went way off the rails of like where I was headed with my call.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's good, that's good. No, I'm glad to know that. But by the way, that would make sense, Why does it? It doesn't just have to.
Speaker 3: Be your your your hoots there, that's uh, that's that area that's all wet.
Speaker 1: It could be your.
Speaker 3: Legs, could be your arms. What if what if you got lymph in your arms?
Speaker 6: Lymph?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is, limp whatever, she got a big wet lip. All right, very good, very good, Thank you, ma'am, thank you.
Speaker 7: I didn't see anything for TSA and swamp crotch. But when I searched TSA and lip edema there are pages are you ages dedicated to preparing for and dealing with? Often, as she said, the awkwardness of having to go through security?
Speaker 1: So what do you tell? What does it say? You tell them?
Speaker 7: This says for preboarding tips, steer clear of salty and sodium past food.
Speaker 1: Hey, who wants to go for ram and we fly tomorrow?
Speaker 7: Skip Skip those scrumptious, smelling, convenient kiosks in the terminal.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this isn't tsa helpful.
Speaker 7: Offering, nothing but super salty snacks like mixed nuts, chips, carbage meals, and king sized candy bars. Pack your own healthy snacks dash instead. Raw veggies are a cup of plane yogurt. By the way, this isn't chips for traveling.
Speaker 5: Yes it is.
Speaker 7: Be sure you have on your compression war.
Speaker 1: And your pantyliner.
Speaker 7: No guarantees when it comes to this condition and the agency. If you're unfamiliar with the airport, you will be departing from check ahead of time with if maybe they have some pre check lanes.
Speaker 1: I have a diaper.
Speaker 7: Well, most lipidema stricken travelers report Asians being courteous and compassionate during the pat down procedures or not, it's still can trigger an unnerving emotional response, and justifiably so, Yes, it could be humiliating. You cannot control what happens once you arrive at the gate. But you can't control what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh I did I ate fruit and vegetables.
Speaker 5: It was a cuff of plaine yogurt. Actually all hurt.
Speaker 1: Hi Elliot in the morning.
Speaker 9: They so that happened to my daughter.
Speaker 2: She had on like a period underwear last time she flew and they stopped.
Speaker 1: Her and for her how soaking wet? Were her? Were her underwears?
Speaker 9: It wasn't just like a period underwear, but I guess because it was the material.
Speaker 2: It's thicker, so in with skinner it looks.
Speaker 9: Like suspicious or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what did she say?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 8: I mean she didn't really think much of it, But it dawned on me immediately.
Speaker 9: Because I was walking them to the gate. They were flying by themselves, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, she's so young.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, And I tried to tell the TSA agent like I took her to the side and they're like well you still got to do it, and like I was like, oh my god, yeah, it was the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I hope that your daughter wasn't embarrassed when at the top of your lungs you said, no, it's your period underwear.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, all right, very good, very good. I've never heard of this before.
Speaker 7: So this is this is someone trying to project. And I don't know if it's fair or not, but you can come.
Speaker 5: In, Elliott.
Speaker 1: I don't trust something.
Speaker 5: But they are.
Speaker 7: Wondering on Snapchat why you haven't yet questioned how wet this makes the airplane?
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hi is this me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this.
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: It's Julie from Crownsville.
Speaker 1: Yes, Julie, what can I do for you?
Speaker 4: So the same thing just happened to me on a flight like from California and TSA like wearing a pantyliner and I was going on the plate and I get stopped and I was just wearing like leggings and I was just like.
Speaker 9: Is it made with metal or something?
Speaker 4: But and the fabric but she said no, it's just like if it's like a foreign object, and like old ladies get stopped all the time when they're like wearing diapers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's not just for women and men wear the diapers. Also, wait, what did you say last week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it happened last week in California and like a long beach.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was like we were just talking about this. So it's so funny you guys are talking about this today.
Speaker 1: Hey, what is the what you said you wore a lot? What is what is? What does your liner do?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel fresh after a flight. I don't know if it's like a long flight. Just put it on, Like I don't have any problems, but it just makes you feel.
Speaker 1: Fresh, really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially for like a long flight and you're not like moving around and you're sitting for like five to six hours.
Speaker 1: Can I can I ask a question? And again?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I've never worn a pantyliner, right, So what is the like you you you said you had leggings on, right, I know what those are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you have did you have underpants on under that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So it just goes like in your underpants, So.
Speaker 1: It goes between bagoon and underwear.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's a second layer of underwear.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, pretty much, and then like just you know, be like land, you could just take it off and then feel fresh, like it's like a new pair underwear kind of.
Speaker 1: But what is thank you, ma'am, I'm Tyler's gonna explain it to me.
Speaker 7: But wait, I don't, I don't under it's not a second pair of underwear. But what what you're thinking of a bathing suit liner? Like that then, like not not that it's the same material, but for the netting that would be an often Oh.
Speaker 3: No, because I'll tell you know what I thought a panty liner was made out of, like just as we talk about it like almost like a like a like a like a plasticky film, almost like a Serand but.
Speaker 6: That's not absorbent. Say yeah, that wouldn't be absorbent.
Speaker 1: No, but it would, it would, they would, No, it would, it would keep water or maybe anything else.
Speaker 7: It's meant for very very like she's saying she's only using it for freshening up, freshening up, But isn't it meant for maybe the lightest uh god, or or if you're or if you have a little bit of like if you laugh and leak, Yeah, careful.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Could you imagine that's a common problem?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wait if you laugh you.
Speaker 6: Yes, how do you have a child?
Speaker 5: It could happen.
Speaker 6: We're sneezing.
Speaker 1: Have you have you leaked in here?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Dieing sneezing I have in here?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Will you go out in the hallway?
Speaker 6: Do you go out before? I also have to be really careful when I jump rope true out, bear down. Wait, so so that's common after childbirth?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'm sorry, I've never given birth?
Speaker 10: What is and you never had the conversation with your wife? Jackie's never looked at me. It was like, oh god, damn it. I just pissed myself again. No, maybe she does totally common. Okay, maybe what is the but what how does it? How does it attach?
Speaker 6: It like a cat?
Speaker 5: No, no, you can't. It's not a path.
Speaker 11: This is for spotting or or leaking or run of the mill discharge.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: But the pad is much larger.
Speaker 6: Th think like pad is super super skinny.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: No, but pads are meant to a lot. That's that's meant for your period. This is not no, this is just for spotting. No, we told you all the stuff. It's for leakage discharge.
Speaker 11: Yep, it almost looks do you buy it in that aisle like a slipper insert what slipper insert?
Speaker 1: So is it big?
Speaker 6: No? No, it's small and there it's thin.
Speaker 7: But you can get an extra long liner.
Speaker 1: But nobody is it? Is it just? Is it just covering here? Or am I going? Am I going round back?
Speaker 6: It's more coverage than you first displayed, so.
Speaker 5: It's not just it's bigger than your camelto product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not going all the way up to like where my whale tail is.
Speaker 5: Uh, the extra long is pretty long.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What's that for? Oh that's the case. You just didn't wipe right, catch your thing? Gole, Diane? Do you wear these?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever worn a liner a panny liner?
Speaker 6: Have not?
Speaker 1: Have you? You have.
Speaker 3: A small one just front and a little bit on the A little bit of I got you. That was the I believe the plank right.
Speaker 7: But she's saying that she did it to protect her from just any surprises. She didn't say, well, it's not part of your everyday hygiene routine.
Speaker 1: May I borrow you for a second? Police, Yes, you were saying it goes on the crab walk there. Yeah, just it's only about you, like your big right th right.
Speaker 8: It protects the panty, the panties and yeah, and its with.
Speaker 3: Like period.
Speaker 1: What Diane, you're a lady.
Speaker 6: I'm just listening to you, like.
Speaker 8: Little droplets, right, yeah, No, Tyler went over how many times like freshness?
Speaker 1: Like the woman said, how does it help with freshness?
Speaker 5: Scent?
Speaker 1: Scent?
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's like it's almost like a deodorant.
Speaker 1: Deodorant.
Speaker 6: There is definitely odor control. What what don't you understand now.
Speaker 1: Now I get it?
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, no, I don't want you.
Speaker 5: I thought you.
Speaker 1: God, damn it.
Speaker 5: You never know. There's ladies in the office.
Speaker 1: I bring it in. I bring them in for casey. Some people have asked, like, hey, hey, menzies, who's got it? All right? All right, very good, very good thing. No, No, do you normally keep them with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in case I need one?
Speaker 1: Right, I got you, I got you, all right, very good, Thank you, Kristin. That was helpful.
Speaker 3: But I had no idea that a wet area sets off the flag line seven.
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Laura.
Speaker 1: Yes, Laura, what can I do for you?
Speaker 2: Hey, so I had I've had kids, and while I was flying, I had brunt titis.
Speaker 1: Oh so.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: So I didn't think anything of it. I had been in the line for a while and coughing a lot, you know, and I'm just like, ah, I gotta go to the bathroom. I get through and it gains right on my crotch and I was like, that's so weird, Like I'm not carrying anything. They're like, can we pat you down?
Speaker 9: I was like, absolutely, I.
Speaker 2: Don't need to go into private like I'm not. You're not stripping me here, And sure enough, as soon as I left, I was like, I probably have like a diaper full of piss from where I've been coughing so much.
Speaker 6: She's being so delicate with her description up until.
Speaker 1: But wait, so was your underwear just soak him wet?
Speaker 2: Thankfully the pad caught it all.
Speaker 1: Oh so you were padding? I was.
Speaker 2: I wore like a period pad because I don't like the Depends pads.
Speaker 1: I gotcha, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, all right, very good, very good, Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yes, Tyler from Donna. It's best just not to fly in the summer, remember, you're not allowed to say anything anymore. Wait to what you can't mock or ridicule, ridicule her. I didn't ridicule her, No, I'm just saying watch the laughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why why can't I ridicule her?
Speaker 7: Because you agreed that this is the summer to embrace pit stains.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's yeah, pitstains. But this is not pits.
Speaker 6: Well, if one's going to beget the other, amen, Hi.
Speaker 1: Elliott the morning, y'all are making me crack up. Why what's wrong? What do you got?
Speaker 5: Is it good for that too?
Speaker 1: That's the super long anyway? Yes, ma'am? What can I do for you?
Speaker 2: I was just calling because I used to work for TSA at the airport and definitely had passengers that were wet and had.
Speaker 8: To pat him down.
Speaker 3: What do you But can I ask this because Tyler to go back to what Tyler said earlier, like if you pat him down, like you can tell that they're wet, but you don't know what that is.
Speaker 6: I mean, most time.
Speaker 2: You could smell it. The ones that I had, it was bad.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ. Okay, all right, very good, very good. That's why I wear the scented liner, I'm nauseous, but I can't stop happened