Speaker 1: And Taco shows.
Speaker 2: The good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast see we called humanity.
Speaker 1: This is one O one one w'd j R R Orlando's rock station, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, brought to you by JRS talk Back to Rock weekend. Good chance for you to test drive the free iHeart Radio app this weekend. If you haven't done so already, you get multiple chances and be prompted to utilize the talkback feature, and many of you for doing so will be rewarded with Welcome to Rockville tickets.
Speaker 3: We got we got your attention with that right, Welcome Rockville tickets again. Just be listening all weekend. You'll be prompted to send a talk back when you're listening to free iHeart Radio app. It's the little microphone there. You just tap on it and say, hey, I want to go to rock Film, bring my money, Jody or whoever, and I might pick you All weekends. I listen to that free iHeart Radio app every day? How about that? Every day at the gym? Well, what do you want a gold Star?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'd like one. Do you have one. You're gonna offer you better have one? No, I don't you know. I listened to like some chili cheese freedoms. I know you have plenty of those, all right. I listened to J R R on there obviously the Bob Marley Channel, Jimmy Buffett Channel, Man two Gold Stars.
Speaker 1: Can I get going with the bad stack here?
Speaker 3: I was trying to prolong and I don't want to hear any bad stuff on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Well, we got hit with this first thing this morning shooting. The mass shooting downtown Orlando propels seventeen year old Jalen Dwayne Edgar to the top of the bad stack. Eight people shot, two killed. The seventeen year old is in custody. All of this uh breaking out amidst you know, huge throng of people in downtown Orlando is celebrating Halloween.
Speaker 3: Downtown Orlando. If if you're new to the area and it comes to Halloween, they don't play around. I mean hundreds of thousands of people there, and this little jackass starts.
Speaker 1: Shooting Kieran McKinney, Brevard County. This eighteen year old thought he'd get his jolly's torturing a ten year old cat. The latest thing that got him popped was throwing the cat off a third floor balcony across the parking lot. Come on, dude, this on the heels of him in video discovered of him torturing the same cat that he had placed in a cage and was blasting.
Speaker 3: It with a water hose. What do you do with a kid like that? That's an eighteen year old. That's an adult in my mind, yeah, eighteen years old. I'm sorry, what do you do with an eighteen year old?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I probably shouldn't utter it because, yeah, in these very sensitive times, I might face consequences, yea more than him unfortunately pulls.
Speaker 3: Legs off grasshoppers growing before you know, and now he's doing that. Kay.
Speaker 1: How about this disgruntled Disney former Disney worker we talked about earlier this week who had hacked into the computer system that controls all the menus out at Disney. It was changing stuff on there to remove allergen warnings and whatnot about certain dishes. And this guy has a very Michael Surer. He has a problem. He honestly, he messed with the tampered with the menus so people with food allergies would be exposed to stuff they're allergy. Thank god Disney cought they did catch it before those menus went out. That's just how some people's thought process, or lack thereof, goes. Yeah, moggles.
Speaker 3: I don't care why you lost your job or whatever, don't Yvonne Robowski.
Speaker 1: This in Volusia, facing charges including elderly exploitation, grand theft, and fraudulent use of an ID. How many times have we seen this scenario? Hired to care for an eighty eight year old man who was in his late stages of life and his seventy seven year old wife. Meanwhile, she's draining their bank accounts at various ATMs across the county, stealing thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars. They yeah, they took her into custody. They found her inside an internet gambling establishment.
Speaker 3: Oh, I saw her sitting at the little slot machine looking thing.
Speaker 1: This story, this is horrible. Thirty three year old New York woman jumped into Niagara Falls with their nine year old and her five month old.
Speaker 3: Let's just move on.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting. I never found him, of course, not never found him. How about this clown that was extradited from Puerto Rico this week. He's wanted in the slaying of a guy outside of a smoke shop back in August. Remember the guy who was a customer and got shot in the back of the head. Jordany Ramos brought back from Puerto Rico to here in Central Florida to the facelife charges shot a guy execution style back of the head as they were marching in purple Games is a little smirk on his face.
Speaker 3: Lean, yeah, can we please get too good stories? Okay, yeah, I'll leave it, thank you. I know it's I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Mention the bail bondsman, who was you know, trading Uh yeah, sex favors for in lieu of bail.
Speaker 3: I'll get your bailed out of jail if you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give you a couple of good ones here before Bob opens up and looks at the good news network. Uh oh, hold on, all right, I'm ready. Guy in North Carolina finds twenty dollars on the ground. Ah, son of a gun.
Speaker 3: I just saw the first thing I saw million dollar lottery winner.
Speaker 1: I bet yeah, he bought a lottery ticket, won a million bucks. First thing he's gonna do is go to Golden Corral and eat everything they've got.
Speaker 3: That's America's people right there. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one more here. Good news for anyone who lives in the Rolling Hills neighborhood there in Longwood.
Speaker 3: Redo the golf course.
Speaker 1: The golf course, you know, there had been talk of that was one of the that was a golf course. It's been around since nineteen twenty six and a few years ago it was one of the many golf courses that went under. The county had been maintaining that up until now, and they're going to continue that and develop it further into a large, sprawling park area for the public to use.
Speaker 3: As long as it's a park and not an apartment complex.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's going to be a park. That was confirmed this week and it will that project will be starting.
Speaker 3: I know we'd all like it to be a golf course again.
Speaker 1: But do we have enough golf courses just to be fair here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, winn of Park Pines, but at least at least WPP shout out. It's not even called that, by the way, it's called the Pines.
Speaker 1: Anyway. You got to forgive him all things. Winner Park Maitland zone of operation all time.
Speaker 3: Come now, No, I'm preaching about rolling hills right now. Which is your stretch or your neck.
Speaker 1: Of the woods. It's really not, but kind of.
Speaker 3: Anyway, great golf course back in the day came out of a sand trap and eagled once there. But uh, at least they're not making an apartments, Thank you, City of Rolling Hells. Can we open the Good News Network there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Some if you're new to this portion of the show, this specific part is very short on details. It's called headlines only good segment. Oh okay.
Speaker 3: Some people would call it chopping, but I'm you know, I'm musically educated. A lost chopin music unearthed it is. There's no oh in there anyway. There's this piece of unearthed music I'm chopping. Yeah, it ain't chopping, its chopell Yeah, sopan, you know Betted Tomato lost chopin whatever music is on earth two hundred years. It's the importance of the story. Two hundred years after the composer's death, Pat in his most intriguing waltz. That's kind of a weird thing, but it's art, and you know how I am about art.
Speaker 1: Do you have any shoemark news. No, I do not.
Speaker 3: I got some Bethoven. Uh the that's dumb. It's about zinc batteries anyway. Boston hospital, they're treating food is medicine, pat guess how.
Speaker 1: Crushing up ash for it and put it in the apple sau No, they're putting broccoli and ivs.
Speaker 3: No, they're growing a rooftop garden. Pretty cool. How about these two Thirty to fifty percent of twins develop a language exclusive to them during their childhood, right right, okay, okay, but these polyglots never stopped, so I guess they just still talk in that language. They're twins. That's another name for polyglot shipping. Two unwanted dogs. This is somebody else confused as hell at this point. I know that people like dogs when it comes to show, because we're your dogs. Two unwanted dogs spending months in a shelter become best friends. Right, these two dogs, I mean they they're old now now they're family because somebody adopted both of them. I guess somebody in the shelter said, hey, these Okay, that would deserve a pal a picture of them. Now you'll be more into it. On. Yeah, they're that old and somebody took them pow. They already talked about the twins. Oh, this teacher gets two yeah, polyglots. Twins. Uh take that one for the weekend knowledge being a party this week and a goo? Are you a polyglot? I think I saw your twin and his blow boys. I'm choking it anyway. A New Jersey teacher used her body. No, not like some teachers have in the past, you know, with like you know, students. She used her body as a human shield to protect a teenager from a group attack. A bunch of bullies were beaten. The beating this kid up, and she jumped in between and used her body. Here's a story about a twenty dollars bill. It was found on the ground when Charty's pulled that one. Ah, that's more artwork. I'm not even getting into it. Oh, of course, I can't believe we mentioned this earlier in the week, but we need to mention it again because this is awesome. Luke Holmbs Combs, James Taylor. They headline the stars studded concert for California's twenty four mil We talked about that on Monday.
Speaker 1: That's a concert for California.
Speaker 3: I just said Carolina, I was reading too fast, Hurricane exactly the the concert for Carolina raised twenty four mil. I was hurrying because I thought you had.
Speaker 1: We're going to try to help California out of their deficits.
Speaker 3: The first salmon since nineteen twelve spotted okay in Klamath base in just weeks after damn removal in Oregon.
Speaker 1: Can we end this damn segment? Yeah? Agan pow Lenchit Talker's commercial free work day right, fuck Luke.
Speaker 3: HOLMBS and James Taylor. Twenty four million rais pow pow pow for all the other reasons.
Speaker 2: Licha Talking on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is JR R track