Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 1: Good evening. Okay, that was not actually yeah, yeah, of course I say one I said, Yeah, definitely, I say one word. I'm already critiqued, but two words. Whatever.
Speaker 3: What about if we switch accents?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and American. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: You're doing American?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hear it. Sure, yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good if I do say so myself. Not bad, not bad, go ahead and try it again, right, yeah, that's give it another go.
Speaker 1: And you see that's what al was saying. I sound kind of like, what's that dude's name from the from the Thornberry's Nigel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim Curry?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Way, I didn't know Nigel Thornberry. That's Tim Curry. Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah, doctor Frank and Ferd himself.
Speaker 1: Penny wise.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we have a very special episode tonight. And I feel like I say that every time I have a guest, and it's because it's true. And we are joined by a very good friend of mine all the way from you guys live in Yorkshire, Yorkshire, England. And before I go into all that, I would like to talk about how we met each other because I think it's very insane. So we're joined tonight by Aaron Hello, very very talented musical prodigy. More on that later. So yeah, let's just go into that. So we had been following each other for a few years, right, I feel like it was probably twenty twenty three something like that.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yeah, yeah, I'd may not have heard about you guys before, but I didn't, like, I didn't realize everyone was on social media and stuff because I rarely go on it these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, so it's been a few years that we had been following each other, and I had always been aware of I want to say I had heard of Black Tongue before. I'm not sure. I mean, it's like that kind of thing where you're exposed to so many bands you can't remember what at some points you do know and you don't know. But definitely the fabled Infant Annihilator and he had followed me, and I was like, oh my god, I like how a conneption followed you back? And I feel like it was probably a year two years before we got a talking And this is the part that I wanted to get into. So we met and we became fast friends because we had similar things in common, namely like, uh, you could say studies and consciousness Monroe Institute. You know, you guys had been seeing orbs and things like that. And anyway, like long story short, us kind of being aware of each other for years and then coming into each other's sphere. I think we can all pretty much agree that it was meant to happen. And now we are finding ourselves with you staying with me in America for like basically two weeks, and I'm having a blast. So good times. Welcome to the show, hie, happy to be here. Yeah, it's it's honestly insane.
Speaker 2: So yeah. And we also just had a mind blowingly delicious Sunday dinner and and English Sunday dinner. Okay, man a tea time.
Speaker 3: Tea yeah, tea, not a cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Not a cup of tea. We had a whole lesson downstairs. Yeah, we got a lesson. You have tea all day? Okay, you have tea all day in a cup in a cup you, I should say, rather, and I apologize. You drink tea all day, yes, but you have tea once a day and that's what we called dinner. That's right, how about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I always thought that tea time was like one o'clock you have a cup of tea, but tea means you beat dinner, so anyway.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I always looked at it like a siesta, you know how, like in Spain and Mexico and like have a little siesta. Like yeah, I thought like tea time was like, all right, we just had our lunch. Let's go like have a cup of tea and sit for fifteen minutes and drink and talk and then we'll get back to whatever we were doing.
Speaker 1: I swear that's how it is on TV. Man, it's crazy. There's so much misconceptions there. But yeah, I mean I feel like we have a lot that we could get into. There's many pathways of conversation here, so yeah, I mean, let's just talk about like some of the similar I guess you could say, like meditative experiences that we've had, because those like the first time we talked and then the following times after that, I feel like every time we picked each other's brains. And with Helen, who's with us in the studio tonight, we're finding more and more and more that we're having similar experiences even before we met each other. Are you cool talking about that one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, I'm jing off limit.
Speaker 1: I don't think you know this one yet about what we were going to talk about. But do you know what I'm talking about? Like the download you had about like shit, yeah, yeah, that one and here you are, like we manifested it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like basically do you wanna?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean I can't remember, so it was definitely before we started talking, and I was doing one of the Monroe meditation things. I can't remember which one it was, but basically I had like a big flash download and basically long story shot involved coming to America, meeting you, doing a Monro rich and separately also my one of my best friends and vocalists Alex from Black Tongue. He was in the kind of download and he went to go and like marry his long term, long distance relationship partner, which and all of those things have happened, although separately.
Speaker 1: Whoa in Arizona?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Was this before you guys ever started talking in at all? Yes?
Speaker 1: This was years ago, wow, two years ago? He had a he had kind of like a vision or down the prim about like I need, not need, but like I should go to America and somehow don't even know the guy go through some sort of meditation program with Ryan. He told me that, like last night, really you just found.
Speaker 3: I still got a note on my phone that I wrote after the meditation.
Speaker 2: I was just like, do you typically do that when you do meditation, take notes and stuff afterwards. I need to get into doing that, like taking notes of what you know. We did it during the creation state creations. Yeah, it was awesome and profound, and it helped me remember those things and then like going back and reading them later, you can like almost kind of like feel the same feelings that you were feeling during the moment. So it's really valuable. It's just I'm not good at keeping up with habits. I'm not either not good ones at least.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's almost like a totem, right, Like when you write the notes, it creates this anchor point to where when you read them at some time in the future you can kind of better recall everything that happened around them, which I guess is why we should journal dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another thing that I've always wanted to do, yeah, journal dreams.
Speaker 3: I always tried to get into the habit of it, but then like after maybe like two days, I'll forget to do it, and then the next day I'll forget, and then by the time I realize, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like they say, if you keep like a dream journal, it's supposed to like promote more vivid dreams, You'll start having more vivid dreams, more dreams. Lucid dreams was the other big one because I have I've had a lot of sleeper analysis in my life, and it sometimes when I was a kid, it would turn into lucid dreams. Sometimes. I mean I'm talking like I would like like at least once a month every month for I don't know, ten or fifteen years, I would have sleep paralysis. But a lot of yeah, like maybe I don't know, twenty or thirty percent of the time it would just like naturally turn into a lucid dream. And it's been a while so I've considered doing it. It's just the same thing. I'll do it one night or the second night, and then I missed one night and it's over.
Speaker 3: That's just reminded me of something actually, before I started to get into all of this like consciousness he stuff. I was like a super like hardcore like scientism.
Speaker 1: Like that's a great way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, just like skeptic, but without actually being what the term skepticism means, just being basically ignorant anyway. But so it was during that time, I think it was probably about twenty or something, and I'd read about I can't I think astral projection, but it was before I found out about moder or anything, and I remember finding like a forum thread or something and it just basically said, you have the best way to do it is to try to purposefully induce sleep paralysis. So I remember for a period of about a week I was trying to do that, and then the one night that it finally worked, the sleep paralysis part worked, I was like, why the fuck have.
Speaker 1: I done this?
Speaker 2: This is horriful.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you've done this.
Speaker 3: And that just put me off for well until this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that the first time you had had sleep paralysis? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Man, I've had it like twice and that's not to have.
Speaker 2: It like when we would have sleepovers and stuff.
Speaker 1: I would literally i'd be like playing Xbox. Because you guys know me by now. I'm not a morning person. You guys have spent like the last what two mornings with me. I'm always the last one downstairs usually. I just I just I'm always up late. My brain doesn't want to slow down. I didn't know I had ADHD as a kid, and I was just like I'd just be wide awake. He'd be falling asleep and I'm like, well, I'm gonna be awake for a while sitting there playing Xbox. And there have been many nights at my house's children that he would be like either asleep on my floor because he passed out, or he's like a sleep on my bed and I'm in my chair or something like that, and I'd look over and he'd be on the floor like wigging out and he would like wake up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The craziest sleep prophs is. So I'm like, yeah, bro, I was watching you twitching like it happened many times. Like he's not exaggerating, like I've seen it with my own eyes, Like this kid was plagued. Yeah, that is one thing that I had to put on the line with my own life. I would say that he's telling the truth about sleep probleses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's happened quite a few times, and it's thankfully. I'm so happy it's been like I don't I can't even tell you the last time I had it. Yeah, honestly, at this point now it's been at very bare minimum, like a year and a half, two years or something like that. Good at least. But it came in all different flavors, Like sometimes it would be like i'd be actually, oh my god, this is y'all will think this is crazy. The first time I ever had sleep paralysis, this is wild. You remember in Oh God, let me oh, Two Towers in Two Towers when fro I do of course, yeah.
Speaker 1: And Helen do.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Aaron Alex, not Alex I'm talking.
Speaker 1: To, by the way, that's Lord of the Rings too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you remember in Two Towers when Frodo falls into the marsh and all of those like the green spools. So the first time I ever had sleep paralysis, I was I fell asleep in my brother's room. I'm probably I don't know ten or something, and I'm like, oh, my brothers. My brother's staying in the night at somebody else's house. I'm gonna sleep in his bio. That'll show, yeah, exactly like stupid. I fell asleep in his room in the middle of the day and I had sleep paralysis. My eyes opened. I thought, I see the entire room around me, the exact room my brother's room, and it's normal. But then I can't move. And as soon as I realized I couldn't move, it was like they just all started materializing in the room, those those green things but they were in the movie. Yeah wow, But they weren't looking at me. They were they were just floating around. And then all at once they all looked at me and they started coming towards me. And when one of them got kind of close, you remember, like one of them's reaching their hand out and then you pull froto out. It was like that.
Speaker 3: Basically, that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: It was really scary. But that was literally just the first. No, that might have been the second or third time, but anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, speaking of like spooky power normal Lord of the Rings themed things, Helen had a NDE that involved an urukai.
Speaker 2: What huh. We might have to get you on the mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to make something happen here.
Speaker 2: That's that sounds super interesting. I need to hear that. What happened? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you hear Okay.
Speaker 5: So when I was sixteen, I fractured my skull and oh god, I was for some reason, I was out with my mates.
Speaker 3: Who knows that.
Speaker 5: We sat on the top of my mate's car. My twin sister was going out with the guy who was carve it was and he knew that I was sat on top of the car. And then he like just started driving like a joke. Yeah, it's a joke, like really tight turn. So then I ended up flying off the top of the car.
Speaker 1: Oh holy that's traumatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then like the only thing that I can remember from that is my nose hurting because I was told that my brain it shook that much. But obviously when I've added obviously fall off, fall off, I saw the white tunnel with loads of like weird runs that were really faint, but at the end of the tunnel I could see like a rusty arrow head and a fuckingca what that's And like I remember consciously going why the fucking probably.
Speaker 4: You know how people say, oh I saw.
Speaker 5: My mom my, Jesus, someone saying you're not ready, You've got to go back to the earth. I was just like, why the fucking.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business, and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got these delicious thhcts Celtza waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would do my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts dummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they they have THHC, they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THHC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC, and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly, actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do about it. Go to stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you'll get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there and uh, you know, get you some tons of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 2: Stigma Hemp dot com code BSS. Get that.
Speaker 1: By the way. Alex Urukai are like probably the scariest things. They are these thick and the shields abroad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you know, they grow them.
Speaker 5: You know, if you could of the rings fun you've got tough, fucking the end of the.
Speaker 2: Dude. Whoa, that is absolutely insane. Yeah, Alex, for context, uricay, they've got to be like some of the most disgusting looking creatures that you could imagine. They grow them in like sacks in the ground and like like placentas, and they like peel them out of them and they come out and they look all slimy, and they're like mud demons.
Speaker 1: They're snarling savages. Dude, They're horrific, hulking savages. I couldn't imagine seeing that in an indie. I think that tops your sleep. Proud she died, and it's like, who am I going to see in the on the other side? Who got back into the realm of the living?
Speaker 2: It's an Urica.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: So Alex, I hope, I hope. At this point, there's no there's just no greater way that we could go to the farthest reaches of the earth to convince you to watch this freaking movie.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And that's the last I'm gonna say about that. But yeah, I'm sorry you went through that. That that sounds horrific, And you know, the more that I spend with you guys. I mean we've probably had three or four like really long phone calls throughout the last I don't know when we first met, maybe like September October. It hasn't been quite a year, but it's been a long time by this point. And now I've spent the last few days with you guys, and the more I see altogether, I'm like, yeah, y'all definitely were meant to meet. I feel like it's very obvious that, you know, how can I say this. I think we were talking about this today, that there's some things that happen in your life where you're like, man, that was just that there's no possible way that you could describe this having happened without destiny being real or fate or us living in a matrix or it being a hologram or or a simulation or whatever. And I just, yeah, I think it. And that's the same with us being friends too, Like there's there's so many things that are unfolding and us doing them in a row program. But anyway, Yeah, that's that's just.
Speaker 3: That's some synchronicity on steroids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm struggling to find the words because the people at home listening, They're like, Okay, we have no clue what you're talking about, but like every time we talk there's just more than like we have so many things in common. It's like, really, it's weird, like like the same visions during meditation even well like almost indicating that.
Speaker 3: It was it wasn't even the same vision. It was like the same space but different perspective, different perspectives, and then each one of you was seeing the other person but as like an all bar, like a glowing being or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exist, and we didn't even know each other. Yeah, yeah, it's it's weird, like like obviously we were all meant to be in each other's fear.
Speaker 4: This was.
Speaker 5: So this was in the Gateway program, specifically Focused fifteen, where in our first video call like face time and we was like swapping Gateway notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just reading like experiences we had, Yeah, and we had one that was anyway go ahead.
Speaker 5: So I remember Focus fifteen being absolutely tastes like but you know that was when just it's no time essentially, and even before I did the meditation, like put the headphones in that I could see a projection like directly in front of me and so I was like, yeah, no time. So I thought, right, I've just done away. I can't see the meditation. I'm just going to chill in the bathroom. I'm going off on a tangent that a bit. I'm really sorry. But the main thing that I wanted to say was because there was loads of different things that happened, but the men thing that meaning Ryan shed together, as I say, completely.
Speaker 1: Two years apart, two yeah, years apart, not knowing each.
Speaker 5: Other yet not not each and all that I remember was seeing I was in a pyramid, you know, I could see though, I could see like, you know, just the Egyptian sort of drawings on the wall. I was, yeah, hieroglyphics walking through, and then directly in front of me there was this room that had a sarcophagus in it, and the whole I remember the theme of Focus fifteen specifically mind was rituals.
Speaker 4: In pyramids, and so yeah, and I could see.
Speaker 5: Like an orb as well, yeah, in the sarcophagus and yeah, an an orb and a sarcophagus, and yeah. That that was the main thing that I can remember from the meditation, because more.
Speaker 3: In the notes isn't but.
Speaker 1: You saw something about it didn't you see like an anc of some sort like the symbol or yeah, yeah, like you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah yeah ye, but yeah, yeah, there was zanks.
Speaker 5: There was all all sorts of shape. I wish I could go into property detail.
Speaker 1: But that's the main thing because that's like the part of Yeah, that's the premise of it. That's like the meat of it. And then so the first time we actually got on the phone, and I'm glad that we got into this too, because when we started the episode, it's kind of such a big story with so much little context that I was kind of trying my brain was like where do I go with this to bring you know, the listener and you guys in on like this stuff that y'all hadn't heard about yet, and it's all kind of heading somewhere right. But anyway, so the first time we got on the phone, Aaron and I had been following each other already, don't you remember, like two years ago. I was like, oh, we shuit was an annihilator drum a drummer followed me. That's so crazy, And we were like laughing about in the apartment yeah yeah, and we were like, wow, this is wild. Yeah, and in my you know, and as you know erin there's a lot of times where you know, you're out in the public, maybe someone follows you and you're showing your boys like oh wow, that's crazy, and then your life is busy and you're like, ah, they probably would never see my message or whatever, and you're like, maybe our pads were crossed. It was kind of like that, you know what I mean, Like I didn't message you didn't message me, but I was like, damn, this is really cool, and so you had kind of been at least in the back of my mind for a while, right. So anyway, so Helen reaches out to me, and I was like, oh, interesting, and I somehow I guess through Instagram put two and two together that like they were I think actually in your message you told me that you were his girlfriend or whatever, or it was out on your profile. It was something I just I knew that you guys were together, and I was like, Okay, he's following me, she's reaching out to me. These people are tapped in, you know, they're obviously really into this stuff. So I was like, well, let's set up a phone call. We did, and it was like boom. We started sharing these Monroe stories, and we all collectively were like, yeah, we're friends now, you know what I mean. And then we immediately started scheming, all right, how are we going to get you to America? You know what I mean. It's been almost a year that we've been talking about this trip, right, and then even what's happened on the trip so far, it's been crazy, you know, really weird but really weird. Yeah, So where was I going with? Oh? Yeah, our experience? So you told me? I think I told you the experience first because I had just gotten back from Gateway. I feel yeah, it was just after you yeah, sawyall the episode. He was, yeah, okay, it was around October November.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we saw your Gateway specific episodes and then obviously when you was describing Focus fifteen when we was watching it at home, and then I just turned half and I.
Speaker 1: Were just like, yeah, ship.
Speaker 2: That is wild, yes, and essentially the same Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get into that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then so we met, right, they and I'm sure you heard me tell that story on the show, because I did tell it right, that very story. But I think, okay, so it's it's I'm starting to remember a little more I think we brought it up and you were like, I had the same thing. So in my experience, it's like I was lame in the sarcophagus. I told it on I think Allan's episode, and I told it on probably Archie or Emily's, and then I told it on three part series. But I had this experience in focus at fifteen where I was just like, and it's very vivid, this experience. I'm laying in the sarcophagus, i have my arms up like Osiris, and I'm I remember, yeah, and I'm just like inherently understanding that I'm not dying, I'm not being buried. It's a ritual. There's people standing around me, and at the foot of the sarcophagus there's like a glowing being of light. And it was like giving me instructions. And she told me her story, so she basically had the same thing, except she wasn't laying in it. She was looking in the sarcophagus and there was an orb in the sarcophagus. So we're like, what the hell, it's the same thing, and it's very specific. I've I mean, I've never met anybody else that had even i mean not everybody's just like having Egyptian visions. Yeah, everyone's having different things, you know, and maybe they are having Egyptian visions. But you're the only person I've met that had that very same one, you know. So we were like, Okay, this is really weird. Obviously we're connected somehow, and there was an experience you had. I don't know if you can recall what I'm talking about, but one that you told me that you had that I was just like, this is freaking insane. So fast forward a few months, we get to talking and we're just like, all right, you know, we got through the holidays, Christmas past, and we got to talking again, and it's like, we got a plan an America trip maybe in March. Remember we were like maybe in the spring. Yeah, you know, And I think we talked in the spring and one thing led to another, and you guys found out I was doing guidelines. I get I told you guys like I just booked guidelines and you asked us as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how it was. Yeah, you was like, oh, if you was going to do another Monroe cost, not even thinking about us coming. We was just asking us which Monroe cost. We would just want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what are you guys interested?
Speaker 3: And we were both like hmm and Hell was like, oh, maybe guidelines and you were like, oh shit, I'm doing guidelines.
Speaker 1: Just bund it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then we were like what it is sick.
Speaker 1: So they were like, are there any open slots? I was like, I don't know. I pulled up I pulled up the website and I was like, guys, it says there's two. Aaron pulled out his phone. He's like, boop, I just booked it. And I was like, all right, well, let's just get on the phone in a couple of weeks and we'll figure out flights. It was, It's just that's exactly what happened, and here we are, so yeah, it was. It was crazy. So long story short, they are they flew in from England, staying with me about ten days or something like that, and you know, we're going to do that program virtually from my house. So the three of us are going to be cabin fever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it starts tomorrow Saturday. Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, so interesting man. And yeah, so I'd like to maybe pivot a little bit into the musical side of things, because I don't think that we could have you on the show and it'd be a very valuable use of our time or like respectful to your craft. If we just don't even acknowledge Infinite Nihilator, it.
Speaker 3: Would have been kind of funny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, oh well hey, I mean, you know, I just want to say that, like it's so crazy, man, because really I've been aware of you guys since twenty sixteen. I mean I don't feel like you probably, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's like the second album kind of era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's just always been this its own thing, you know. It's it's very extreme music, which I like extreme music. And I'll never forget the first time I heard the first song from you guys that I had heard Soil is Stillborn. I'm like, what, dude, why does this sound so good? But it's just it's so shocking. I mean, like, despite what anybody thinks, you guys stand out. You guys literally are set apart from other bands. You're like this crazy phenomenon. So I guess, I guess I'm just kind of curious, like about how you got into this stuff, Like what was your path, what were you doing before? What propelled you to get into making such like crazy extreme music.
Speaker 3: Dude, how far back we talking?
Speaker 1: I mean, how far back you want to?
Speaker 2: Let's start right to the beginning.
Speaker 3: I think the most relevant thing probably would be I remember when, because I was like fifteen when like death Call started to kick off, you know, like MySpace death Call. Yeah, like like Eisen and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Their guitarists just recently followed me bring me the Horizon a cinema message. You didn't respond. I'm like, well, this is why I don't send messages. When people follow me, they don't always respond. So yeah, yeah, hey, I'm sorry. I know I just asked you a question, but I have to say if it makes you feel better, if it makes you feel special, Helen. I'm not gonna say who, just in case they are the kind of people that aren't comfortable with it. But an NFL player followed me and his girlfriend also messaged me, and she was like, we're really into your show, so like you you're you're a part of a very niche, valuable thing.
Speaker 4: So I'm Avan's life.
Speaker 5: That's mean, But that doesn't mean i'll message your back, so.
Speaker 3: You know, please don't message.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: You're fine, it's all good. So anyway, just you know, thank you if it was. If it wasn't for you, I we may not have ever met because we're both probably similar and it's like, you know, people are busy whatever. But anyway, so back when you were fifteen, death course starts popping off. You're going to bring me the horizon.
Speaker 3: So I remember not with not so much with bring me their eyes and to be honest, but like a lot of bands that were like getting bigger and like popping off and stuff. One thing that would just always really annoy me is like the kind of lighter melody kind of rifts. Like there's some bands that could pull it off and stuff, but that was like when I was super gatekeepery with like everything has to just be as heavy as possible, like fu a riff, let's just do a breakdown kind of vibe. And so yeah, I remember like back then, I always wanted music to just be way heavier than it was. So I just started like making music that was solely breakdowns. Basically. I mean, it sucks now listening back to it, but that's when I first started like writing music and like recording and stuff. I remember the first thing I recorded was literally using an electric acoustic guitar. No, yeah, it's really bad. Wow.
Speaker 2: No, wow, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Actually through like a boss metal pedal or something. It was really right. I had one of those Yeah, did you like detune the mess out of it? That it probably wasn't even tuned. I can't remember, to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, Fifteen year olds don't care about that crap.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean that that's like sets the stage for it. But then, like ever since then, I've always like wanted whatever band I'm in at the time, I've always like pushed it to like be less melodic and more heavy. I've grown a bit now, matured a bit since then, but yeah, I've always wanted to like just do the most ex stream heavy music. But just my kind of definition of heavy is like evolved over the years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, the goalpost keeps moving. It's true because like, well, people like you, like you know, bands like Infinite Nihilator come out and they pushed the envelope for what heavy is. Yeah, and then they just set a new standard and then you're like, Okay, well, now I wonder if we could get a little heavier maybe, And then and then it's just it just keeps getting pushed and pushed and pushed, and like, true, there are there are steps along the way where you're like, surely it can't get heavier than this, right, We've thought so, right, Yeah, it's like we've we've reached the pinnacle, right, like, surely we've reached the and.
Speaker 1: It just keeps going. I honestly thought so it never ends. And look, I promise you, Okay, I'm just gonna say this. I I told you this last night. Nick was obviously freaking out. You saw his live reaction. Alex doesn't even necessarily feel passion towards this music, even he could recognize how good. And I'll keep it very brief, but I will say that we have now listened to what five of the tracks of the new album, And I'm not blowing you smoke. I'm being very genuine when I say this. It is some of the best metal music I've ever heard. Like, it's it's exciting. How good that shit is. I'm not just saying that, it's crazy, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: And you know it's like he's like, yeah, it's not really done yet. I'm like what, yeah, well, what like what what do you it's it is crazy good, crazy good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's shockingly good. So congratulations to you. Maybe when it's out we could do a follow up. We had already kind of talked about that today at lunch, but yeah, I would I would love to next time, because obviously it's not out yet, so people will just have to wait and see, but I would love to when that comes out. We do like a deeper dive, you know what I mean. So I'm very excited to hear the rest of it. It's it's unbelievable. The kid in me and I'm sure that in you never thought that we would have the privilege to like sit here with people like this and get to do this.
Speaker 2: This was like yeah, yeah, I mean I've always dreamed about like geeking about metal music with people who make metal music, and oh my god, that is like the bonus. That's the bonus of all bonuses. We've been just like making Lord of the Rings references and quotes and stuff, and like my heart is so full. Uh but yeah, it was so like within like seriously, probably five minutes of meeting you guys yesterday, I was like, these are these are peoplest people? Yeah? Yeah, I was like these are the coolest people ever. Likewise, yeah, like, but yeah, no, I always dreamed about like just sitting doing this, sitting in a room dressed exactly as we're dressed right now.
Speaker 1: What do you mean this is normal attire?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I just mean, you know, casual attire.
Speaker 1: Don Mobler, the corn cobbler, thank you for here, joined by the exert and it and uh, I'm a sucking blood. He name count I'm a sucking blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, person the Parsnip drainer, the Parsonip Liquor. I like that. Yeah, you are the Parsonip Liquor.
Speaker 2: I was liking a lot. They're so good. I'm going to parson Is where the bleep was.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, But anyway, like in all seriousness, man, it's it's it's it doesn't go unnoticed by me. Just like this experience of you guys coming here and I was being friends. It's definitely a reality check for me sometimes these kinds of moments, like bro, the episode that came out today was freaking this guy from Dragon ball Z. Now we're sitting here, you know, with the drummer of iNFiNiT Annihilator, one of the most like notorious I say that in quotes people who listen to metal they know who that is one of the most freaking notorious bands in the entire death course scene. That is literally like just a meme, Like.
Speaker 2: Was it always what is it? Was it always your goal to like shock?
Speaker 3: Well, when we first started, we never even thought it would ever blow up or anything like that, because we wrote the first album just to have fun. Yeah, and just the shock value was kind of just for us, if you know what I mean, because we didn't think anyone would listen to it.
Speaker 2: That was just the fun part. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it kind of did blow up with the first video, and then we were like, well, probably should just keep making it more and more extreme in every way possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny, man. I will say the shock factor.
Speaker 1: And maybe it's because I've met you guys like at Monroe. They like to say this concept of the blue paper clip. You guys heard about that one.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just basically the principle that like, okay, blue paper clip. Now it's in your awareness, so you're gonna walk around and you're gonna see a lot of blue paper clips, you know what I mean. It's kind of like or like, you know, pink truck. Now you know about a pink truck, so soon you're going to see a pink truck. It's like sort of what your awareness is locked in on. It'll be it'll come into your focus or you know, your little slice of reality more often. I don't know if this is the case or if it's just because there's a resurgence in Death Corp right now. I mean, Jimmy Kimmel had on not Loues. I feel like they just a couple of days ago, right, Yeah, and you know, Gojira played at the Olympic. I genuinely feel that throughout the world, metal is just rising. It's just genuinely becoming more popular.
Speaker 2: You know it is.
Speaker 1: But in the last like six to eight months, I've texted you guys, even a few of them. I've told you when it happens, or I've sent you maybe screenshots maybe not. But like I'll just be scrolling on the internet and I'm just seeing Infiniteihilator memes or even this, no, even this, I'll see you know, people covering the drums or freaking I'm doing this that means blastpeeding, yeah, yeah, yeah, for the for the viewer, but I'll be scrolling and freaking uh, you know, it'll be some random simply I'll be seeing some random song and I'll just drop down the comments and it'll be like if an Anihilad or drummer, I'm like, what the heck? Like, I just feel like it keeps coming into into my awareness, you know what I mean? And anyway, I believe you know, obviously we were meant to be friends, but I feel like you guys are definitely on the rise as far as like the internet death core culture goes. So anyway, I guess to round out that thought is, yeah, you're going to This is just my prediction if I may, and it's you know, I'm gonna be as a nondescript as possible, but I think you're gonna drop this album and it's gonna be a mic drop and you're gonna say bamn, motherfucker and people are gonna lose their minds how good it is?
Speaker 3: Do you mind if I steal a lot phrase for the actual drop, just say nothing else the bad motherfucker? Yeah, nothing else promotion Like there you go.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm telling you people are going to lose their minds.
Speaker 2: So it's it's groundbreakings. It's fine, it's super super.
Speaker 1: Dope, it's epic.
Speaker 3: So anyway you started, you started win what ephan Yeah, I think we wrote we wrote the first well that's when we released the album. It was twelve twelve twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh cool numerology? Are you into that kind of stuff back there? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I was a super scoopa skeptic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you said you were like the what do you call it? Scientist? Scientism, scientist? I like that. So then not at all, not even were you aware of like numerology and that sort.
Speaker 3: Of only only to like mock, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So this keeps coming up, like where are we at now? Because that's something that I'm curious about, and we had we've been talking about this personally as friends, but you know, Nick and Alex haven't necessarily been exposed to this conversation. I personally find it very fascinating just to see your journey play out in real time and kind of like know who you were then by what you're telling me and by reading your lyrics and then just knowing you as a friend now, So like you weren't spiritual, you were more or less. I don't know if atheist is the word you would describe, but you didn't believe there was anything. What was that thing that like pushed you towards kind of where you're at now, which is being in the consciousness. You're going to the Monroe Institute, you've seen orbs which I would love to hear some of your stories if you would like to share them, Like let's just talk about like your awakening journey.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I think it was a combination of things. I remember. I think it was so I didn't see it when it came out, but a big part of it was the whole New York Times.
Speaker 1: Thing twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yes it wasn't then though, it was like a bit quite a bit after that. But I think that like popped up in my newsfeed or something. I think that might have been a catalyst because which New York Times, the New York Times UFO, the.
Speaker 1: Tic TAC thing the first time they acknowledged UFO.
Speaker 3: Government That wasn't really a thing in the UK that didn't really get covered here. So I found out about that super late. I think it was like right at the beginning of COVID. Maybe that I found out about it, and I remember being like, because I had the same kind of view of like UFOs and stuff as that I did with like like consciousness, he type meditation stuff, I was just like, where's the proof, saw bollocks, it's.
Speaker 2: Just non.
Speaker 3: So I remember coming across that and I was like, wait a second, is that like actually, I mean, I've got a bit of a different opinion on the guy now. But I was like this guy guy is like super official and he's like saying all this stuff. Because I was still at that point, I was like I need I need big daddy government to tell me that he's real.
Speaker 2: So like government.
Speaker 3: So I was like, holy shit, this is like official guy like saying that this stuff's real. I was like, it's probably not, but I'll look into it. And then the more that I looked into it, the more I was like, holy shit, like maybe it is. Like I didn't think, Okay, this is definitely real, but I was just like, well, I think the thing the thing that changed in my brain was if I if I was like this wrong about UFOs, what else was this wrong about? So it kind of like in the back of my mind made me much more open to my aware of my immediate react like good like snap reactions to things, you know, because that's the kind of thing that happens when you're like when you're not really thinking, you're just kind of still a bit of sleep as you just have these like instant reactions because they're not actually your own thoughts, it's just what you've been kind of conditioned to react.
Speaker 5: Like I just say one thing, and like I was always fairly super spiritual when I got with having to the point where I'd be like handed in bloods of amfist crystals and black.
Speaker 4: Tormaline, why do you by not on tour and be like no, And I was just like plate.
Speaker 1: Protection, weisley, you know.
Speaker 5: But we haven't like you know, I'm not saying this is a dick, like you know, it's one of those people if.
Speaker 4: If he doesn't want to take.
Speaker 1: The crystals, I'm not going to take No, it's not and.
Speaker 5: You can't FALSI no fucking way. So that that was quite insane. But I go a pagap and like lost, I.
Speaker 3: Have complete for No, actually I haven't really, So I was.
Speaker 2: Saying it's honestly, what you were saying is very well said. And if I could like kind of recap it a little bit. It was basically that, like you you have these snap reactions to like that's not real, you know, that's bullshit, you know whatever, Like and maybe it's like a fear thing, you know, maybe it's like because it challenges what it's comfortable to think, you know, everything. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: My kind of view is it's like I feel like a lot of it is conditioning, purposeful conditioning. Yeah, in the in the form of like media and in all forms like you know, like unlike talk shows or on movies or in movies or anything. If anybody mentions a UFO, they're automatically crazy. And like if it's like a talk show, for instance, someone will be like, oh, yeah, I saw a UFO and then this is before twenty seventeen, everyone will be like, this guy's a fucking idiot kind of thing. Yeah, And that just over time from you know, being literally a baby and just being constantly exposed to that makes it so that it's your own just natural reaction, but it's not really based on anything other than just basically parroting and copying what you've been seen on TV or whatever, and that kind of realization is what kind of made me more open to a lot of things. But I wasn't really thinking about anything other than UFOs. It's it was just like if I was that wrong, what else could I be wrong about? That was like always in the back of my mind. So anytime that I had a snap like bullshit, I would be like, actually, wait a second, I thought UFOs were bullshit? What if this isn't? So maybe I like actually look into things more that, you know, And I think the next step after that was one of the things that popped up on YouTube was I don't know if you've seen the documentary Third Eye Spies.
Speaker 1: I've heard of it. I've been my Actually, my mother watched it with all people loved it. Really yeah, my mom and dad watched it.
Speaker 2: What's it about?
Speaker 3: It's you know Russell Tag, the guy who he was like NASA, right, yeah, Stanford researchers too. Yeah, it was him and help put off ran the original remote viewing program. Oh yeah. And he got to a point where he was finally released for the from the NDA because you know, he wasn't allowed to talk about it for like, however many decades, and then once he could, and some of the files became public. He this documentary called Third Ice Spies about some of the amazing like things that they got up to in the remote viewing program, and it's like super it's just an amazing documentary. But then right at the end of it, it kind of implies that anyone can do it and limitless mind that he wrote as well. Yeah, I came across that later, but yeah, I remember at the end of it, he's like got a massive like group of not a group like a like it's like a talk that he's doing or something, a big crowd of people with like on chairs and tables and stuff, and he's getting everyone to do remote viewing and they all get like ninety percent of the people in the crowd are just like holy shit, like we got it. And I remember thinking like no, no, and you know, there was a whole maybe it's not bullshit. And the cool thing about that is you don't have to rely on like whatever evidence you can find. It's something you can literally try yourself. Yeah, I was like, well, why don't I just give it a girl's try it? And I tried it, and the first time I tried it, it worked, So I was just like, what the fuck what did.
Speaker 2: You do specifically, like do you remember?
Speaker 3: I think it was. I think I found a remote viewing like like what you called it.
Speaker 1: It's like a website with like it generates the targets for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it wasn't a generated one. It was one that just had a bunch of them. I think it's was it called that Daz Smith. It's like it's ringing a bell, but like an English from a viewer.
Speaker 2: I'm not so it's like a target. You don't see it.
Speaker 3: All you see is it's like a hyperlink that's a set of eight digit number, got it? And then you just choose one of those. And this is how I did it. I did a super like stripped down minimalist version of remote viewing where I'd just write the number and then just be like, right, what's it? Okay, that's kind of what popped up. And yeah, I can't remember what it was now I think I've got it. It was the first one was a statue of Liberty.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: And I didn't draw the statue of liberty because am ship drawing and b it was it was more like just elements of the image. So I remember it was like like a star kind of ship. That's like there's were and then I remember some clouds, and then like another little shape and it's it's not like a perfect drawing, but it's like how kind of remote for you and works a lot of the time. Is you'll get like different aspects and elements of the picture, even if not like joined together properly. I don't know how it works. I don't think anyone does, but yeah, it worked, and I was like, no, I tried another one and that worked. I think it was like a skull with a Mexican hat on or something, and I was just like, well that the only conclusion you can come to from that is the consciousness isn't in the brain, and if it isn't in the brain, the sky's limit. Like that that that just like immediately opens the door for like everything that I thought was bullshit having to at least have some element of truth to it.
Speaker 1: That's that's amazing. That's honestly so amazing.
Speaker 2: That's amazing the power of being this much open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all it takes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that first thing that happened with you seeing that article, that just like cracked the door open for everything else to start like flowing in and this is.
Speaker 4: Good for a man with a scientism brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was one of the cool things.
Speaker 1: Scratches that that is it's very scientific in the process. Yeah, he's he and I I you know, like the more I get to know you, you are very left brain. You're also very right brain. Don't don't deny that part of yourself too a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I I kind of relate to that as well because one of the things I love so much about Monroe and Ryan can tell you when we talk about science all the time on the show, I'm like a huge science geek. I love it. It is so fascinating to me. And so the Monroe stuff scratches that part of my brain as well. It's like, there is they are following the scientific process for sure. It's incredibly scientific.
Speaker 1: A lot of the foundation of it was laid by scientists, I mean obviously. Yeah. Yeah, I can't wait to meet him later this month. I'll just meet actually like two weeks from now.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I love that, man, I love that. Like That's why I thought it was so important to go into that part of you and like find out how you took this step towards awakening to like the greater reality, you know, consciousness and everything, because I think that there are a lot of people out there like you who need that rational evidence you know that there's something there, something paranormal, something mystical.
Speaker 3: Another little thing is that it wasn't like a media that I was like, fuck, I'll try it. Like I said that, you you know, you don't need all of the evidence if you can try it yourself because you can see for yourself but replicable. Yeah, and you can like you don't have to rely on the evidence. But that being said, there is so much evidence. Oh so much. There's literally like peer reviewed scientific journals and and shit, that's so much. Yeah, but it's just either a combination of suppressed and and just mocked by like mainstream science and Wikipedia being like just literal disinformation. So if you try and google anything, it'll it will never properly show you like what you're looking for, so you just have to know where to look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll often show you the opposite. It'll show you all the reasons why exactly what you're looking for.
Speaker 3: Bullshit. Yeah, yeah, So anyone who's just like, oh I wonder what this is all about. They'll google it and be like, oh yeah, just like I thought it was bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it's like see, just try it.
Speaker 1: I told you it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Google told me.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking.
Speaker 2: About things you can try. That's one of the fundamentals of the scientific processes. Is it replicable? Can you do it right now? And like, is there a chance of it working if you do it right now? It doesn't have to happen every single time you do it right now, but can you replicate it in like a closed environment? Like and and the cool thing about.
Speaker 3: Like the viewing stuff, but in particular is that you know all of the well not all of them, but a bunch of the studies and stuff on that they'll be remote viewing like because it's like has to be set up in a specific way. They'll be like four potential targets. Say, so there's like a so the way that they kind of structure it is that there's like a one in four chance that they could get it right, and over time there'll be a statistically significant thing over time, you know. But really, when you think about what remote viewing is, it's it's like it's not one in four. Even if there's four things you can choose from, it's like one in infinite. Like the chances of even getting anything close to to just literally what could be anything just from a string of numbers is like infinitesimally small. Like the fact that you can close your eyes, get into meditation and just think about four numbers and then draw whatever you see, and then you look what the four numbers represents and that you've drawn it, like what the fuck it anything? It can be literally anything, So it's definitely more than one in four, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Even if you get a little bit right, it's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's profound, Yeah, understanding that that is kind of that it could be anything literally in existence, anything that you could observe with your eyeballs, Like it's infinite.
Speaker 1: I never thought about it like that because I've always not really needed that level off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If it was like remote view of color, there's like what freaking.
Speaker 1: I mean technically like seven I guess if you count the rainbow the primary not only in sight too.
Speaker 7: One of the one of the most breakthrough pieces of like tips that I got from Amy was what do you like what do you feel what's going on with your other senses not just sight? And when you kind of when you start to like get really into practicing and you kind of start to burn out and it's not coming to you. I remember doing exactly what you were doing Erin and I felt like I was up high and like on a ledge, but I couldn't. I wasn't getting any visual. It just felt like I was a pie. And it turns out the photo was of a bridge.
Speaker 2: That's something that I still haven't tried. You're right, Like I remember Amy telling us that, and it's sounding like so profound to try to try to use your other senses because I can't see things in my.
Speaker 1: Brain that's but you can. Yeah, yeah I can hear you know.
Speaker 3: So one of the things for me why it was like so mind But another reason why it was so mind blowing this whole removiewing thing is I have like mild like a fantasias, so like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these people are my best friends, so like I don't.
Speaker 3: I can I can imagine like stuff, but it doesn't look like a picture behind my eyes, say, I don't see it. Just the concept of it is just there.
Speaker 2: And that's it's like, how this is lime flavored? Yeah, it's like this is like a mild suggestion of a lime kind of It makes you think, right, it makes you think about kind of what a lime is like. But it's so extremely faint that it's not even like you're seeing definitely not.
Speaker 3: It's just a concept right like somewhere, so it's not visual. But so the point is that when I started doing specifically trying to use like Monroe Hemi sync type stuff to make the remote viewing better, going from being completely blackness behind my eyes, I would start like seeing flashes of actual images. So I knew that that wasn't my imagination because I don't see pictures in my closed eyes. So I was like, one of the things with remote viewing is you're supposed to be able to filter what is it called the you know, the noise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what you mean. I don't know the word for it.
Speaker 3: Static, Yeah, like like your monkey brain. You have to get that out of the way because otherwise you might be just imagining things and you don't want to be drawing what you're imagining. You want to be drawing the signal. Yeah. Anyway, so for me, there is no like visual noise, So as soon as I see a flash of in image, I'm just like, holy shit, I'll draw that.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 3: And for some reason that just seems to be pretty accurate a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we did when we did Creation Station, a couple of time. It wasn't every time we did a meditation, but a couple of times I actually saw things and it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it suck in it.
Speaker 2: It does happen. I don't know if it's the same with you, but like you know, ninety whatever, ninety five ninety nine percent of the time, it's just literal blackness. But then maybe like once a month or so, something will come through and you're like, yeah, what was that? Or do you what about dreams? Do you dream a lot? Not doubling dreams, Yeah, but it's like do you have like very vivid dreams?
Speaker 3: My dreams. It's it's completely different because when you're in a dream, it's like you're there, so it's like waking vision. It's not like you trying to picture something. It's like all just built and done by.
Speaker 2: Your good point. I have this like I wondered if like maybe because I feel like I don't dream a lot. So I'm like, maybe it has to do with the f Fantasia thing, but maybe it's that I need to try doing the dream journal stuff. You should try it because I think I do dream.
Speaker 3: More than I think I do. I just you know, we pretty sure everyone dreams every night. It's just you forget it. It was like, straight.
Speaker 1: Away, within seconds something that was recommended to me. I can't remember it was one of my friends from Monroe, I can't I don't know if it was like Nacio or who Probably not, But something that they do to journal everything. They don't even write it down. They just pull up a note on their phone and they just talk to it and just drot it down. Like you don't have to be like methodical and meticulous. Just capture it, you know, like you do with music.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 1: Just pull up a note, make make little dream notes on your on your phone and just kind of talk to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do that with music. If you hear a little riff or a little thing in your head.
Speaker 3: That's one of the most annoying things when I get to sleep, because I'm like, oh, just the best fucking riff all, but I need to get all the beds we even be able to write it down or something, or like sing it in my phone. Please remember it, please remember it. And then I wake up and I'm like, I don't remember that with yeah anything. And another annoying thing that always happens is I have a dream where I'm like seeing a band live, and then I'll realize I'm dreaming, and then I'll be like, Okay, I'm not seeing a band that exists. This band is in my my dream. So this riff is now mine for the taking, and it's sick. So all I need to do now is remember the riff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So what I'm gonna do right, let me think, Okay, yeah, what I'll do is I'll write it down, and then when I wake up, all I have to do is look at the paper.
Speaker 2: And I wake up, I'm like, oh, I know exactly.
Speaker 1: You wake up and you're like, why am I naked?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Write my people?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Marbler?
Speaker 2: I would gobbler everyone. Yeah. I do it all the time. I'll get a little and it for some reason, it does seem like like either just waking up or just about to fall asleep. They start coming in and you can ask Casey, I'll just be like and I'm like, grab my phone and got by dating Dian and then she's like, what do you do? Like I had an idea, I had to I'm sorry, I had to record it before I forgot it.
Speaker 3: To be fair that when you are like waking up and then going to sleep, that's like when you're the kind of your vibration almost changes, and it's like when you're the closest to the kind of meditative perfect state of being shifting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, consciousness is phase shifting and fader too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think like music in general, but like for us, like rifts and like you know, cool melodies and stuff. I think they exist somewhere else. It's not like in our dimension, and we like access them to like, because the best rifts always come when you're not even thinking, you're not trying to write a rift, Like you pick up a guitar maybe and you're be like, oh.
Speaker 1: What's this, Oh ship, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you don't know where it came from, but it's sick. And I think that that's like it's it's unlike realm somewhere there's like a realm of awesome, sick, thick rifts. And that's one of my one of my like main long tim goals for like doing Monroe stuff is to be able to like consciously access that realm, like flying around like, oh, that's a nice.
Speaker 1: Creation station. Yeah, we were talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have the exact same philosophy with music. I've talked about that on the show.
Speaker 1: We have entire episodes about that. There's a clip.
Speaker 2: Of me saying that exact thing what you're saying right there, like music exists somewhere else, or in general, I think like it exists in a in a realm somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I think it's called music is magic. The episode we did.
Speaker 5: On it, and could I just add the for Avans fans out there, and oh yeah, Avan also writes guitar. Oh yeah, and you know it does a lot of the music.
Speaker 4: So it's not just one. It's a mastermind.
Speaker 1: If I ever think so, oh yeah, he's like a mad scientist, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's not just me though, let me just of course it's not just of course, you're just multi down and like singing together is one of the best things I've ever seen in my life. And I love being a part of that environment where you see the creative if from both of them, and.
Speaker 4: It's just amazing and it's funny, it's cool.
Speaker 5: Vibes and you know, I don't want to go on off, go off on a full tangent, but that there's definitely something to music.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I always used to say that, you know, what if talking what if Middle Earth is real? What if Skyving is real? But you know, with Silma Religan for example, you know, the world was created by sound music. And you know, look at what we mentioned last night Pythagoris about I can't remember what it is, but there's the specific the harmony of.
Speaker 3: Yeahs from what is sound and music vibration, which.
Speaker 1: Is literally Hinduism. Oh yeah, you know, yeah, we talked about that in the cimatics, so.
Speaker 4: It's a link they spuck to what it was on the pup Park.
Speaker 2: Music is magic, That's the thing, is it is. Yeah, That's that's the truth.
Speaker 1: And I also just think creativity in general is magic. I mean you know that, you know, especially when you do Gateway, they walk you through that. That's one of the amazing things about the Gateway voyage is they cram you with information about the right versus the left brain. You know, like they made me watch a ted talk. Did you guys have to watch that one about the lady that was having the stroke? It's brilliant, right I think we saw that. Yeah, yeah, well it was just brilliant. You know, it's a neuroscientist. You guys should honestly watch it. It's like ten minutes if I can find it for you. She's a neuroscientist, right, she starts having a stroke. But the stroke was it was in her left brain, right, So because she's a neuroscienceist, she's like fascinated at what's happening in her brain. So she's kind of like documenting the cognitive decline that she's experiencing as the stroke. There's like a I don't remember if it was a tumor or what, but there's like I think it was an abscess. It was like growing in her brain, shutting down her leftern hemis or leftern I was thinking of western and lefter hen but the left hemisphere of her brain. You know, it's like beginning to shut down, and she's losing it. Yeah, in her mind, she's losing all of her logical and like time and spatial function, spatial functioning, attempting to like call nine to one one. But she's struggling because her left brain is shutting down. So the TED talk is her like walking you through each step of her cognitive decline and then explaining to you the magic of the right brain and how that that she like clicked and realized there was magic in the right brain. It's brilliant, dude. Oh my gosh, it's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's really incredible. It's like one of the best ten minute videos I've ever seen. Yeah, it's really deep.
Speaker 2: I want to see that.
Speaker 1: She ties it to like consciousness and stuff like that. But it's a TED talk, so it's like super sciencey, you know.
Speaker 2: But oh my gosh, how fascinating and what a unique perspective too. How many people could even be well, oh my gosh, it's like, first of all, how many people does that happen to? And then secondly, it's like to have the wherewithal to think, I need to document what's happening to me while.
Speaker 1: As she's a brain scientist, you know, Yeah, she's like perfect the opportunity, Yeah, kind of, it's very profound.
Speaker 2: And then to document like the right brain kind of compensating for Yeah, wow, I got to see that.
Speaker 1: Her language is starting to fade, her speech is slurring because her left brain is shutting down, and you know, she's like struggling to even dial the numbers on the phone. And I think somebody at her office was like, oh my god, something's wrong. What happened to her? We need to check on her because she's been gone for hours and she got kind of rescued and she's fine but really cool. So yeah, I mean, it's fascinating stuff. Man, Like the magic. I just guess the right brain is creativity, it's art, it's you know, it's it's e motion, it's think.
Speaker 2: It's a direct link to the ka, the soul. Yeah, it's a direct it. You know, we we have these like crude senses and these crude forms of communication that we we think we're good at communicating for for all we know we are, but then there's still always things that we feel that we think that we just can't articulate.
Speaker 3: You just something that's going to blow your mind. Every single word in the dictionary needs another word in the dictionary to describe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's just a big recassive loop. Is always an inherent limitation.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that. Actually, yeah, it's an infinite feedback loop. I never once concerned that.
Speaker 2: But like music isn't music, it doesn't you don't nothing has to qualify it infinite. Yeah, art, a painting doesn't have to be described.
Speaker 1: That's true. You don't need to learn how to feel about it or how to understand it or react to it.
Speaker 2: A child can look at a painting or hear a song.
Speaker 3: Like music all the time. Yeah, I seem like like buds and stuff, like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. My cat. I have a cat name, he's a I have a big twenty pound cat, big fluffy, huge lion, and uh he his name's sugar Bear. And he's very anxious. But you play any kind of music around him and he just like he'll just flop over, literally flop over and turn it upside down. And it's just like he's a different cat if there's music, any kind of music. Even Casey will just sing to him sometimes, so just sing around him and he'll just immediately calm down. You'll see his eyes start to soften and stuff. And it's like they don't they have no context whatsoever. They're just receiving raw data.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just sounds.
Speaker 2: It just sounds that's.
Speaker 1: He was telling us. I don't know which one of y'all was or wasn't in the room, but he was saying that he has these friends that the only thing in the world that calms their dog down is playing infant. Can you believe that? I believe that? But like, can you believe that? That's insane? That dog is? That dog is uh, how do you say it? He's a legend in the head. No, but yes, he's also a legend too. Yeah, he's also a legend too. It's also a legend.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's like, you know, there's a stigma about like extreme metal music that it's like scary or calms me down or it's anxiety inducing or whatever. But like my nieces and nephew, like ever since they were like three or four years old, will be on like a road trip and they're like begging me to put my headphones on them so that they can listen to my like disgustingly heavy metal music whatever it is, because they love it.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, he liked it when we were kids and we heard it, We're like, whoa, it's the forbidden Fruit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: My parents don't like this, therefore.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, yeah, exactly. So it's like without the outside context or outside influence, just taking it in raw, it's like, you know, it speaks for itself. I guess that's a good way.
Speaker 3: To put its raw dog and music, Raw dog.
Speaker 1: And music, Raw dog and music.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's uh. That that's uh, that's brilliant.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant.
Speaker 2: You're you're peppering that word in huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recognize brilliance.
Speaker 2: You are brilliant right now. If I may say, well.
Speaker 1: I'm in uh a crowd of like minded people, I'm only a reflection of all of your energy beaming before me.
Speaker 4: I'm on the raw in the UK. That that's something called dogaine to you guys.
Speaker 3: You guys had a dog in dogging? Wait, this is funer friendly right, No.
Speaker 1: We've swam like now, you're fine.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Dogging would be like you dog on your friends, you joke around, that's true. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, If I'm dogging on Ryan here, that means like I'm I'm like making fun of him, or I'm like picking on him or something like that. What is it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you cut. I feel like you're explaining.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not much to explain. It's just driving to a car park, a secluded car park usually like in the middle of nowhere, to do what to watch other people and have other people what you do sexual things.
Speaker 4: And it's not old mocket men.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's a lot of data packed into.
Speaker 2: The you know, it's like voyeuristic type stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, and away that's now. I don't think we use that much the same way.
Speaker 2: That's so much more specific than I thought it would.
Speaker 3: It's very specific.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if there's like a word for that here.
Speaker 1: It would just be like people to make out reef.
Speaker 2: Would be like peeping or like uh moving on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just I think just you Yeah, she's providing cultural We've been doing it for three days now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dogging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been We've been dogging for.
Speaker 1: Legal reasons. That is a joke, no, but seriously, we've been doing it for three days now and it's been hilarious. We're in the kitchen cooking, there's fires going on, and she's like, she's like, I need the joke.
Speaker 2: What was the word the jug? And she was talking about a measuring.
Speaker 1: A measuring cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we're like we're eating the food and it's so good and we're like, damn, you put your foot in that. And they're like, what, like that's that's not? Like that was good? Yeah, yeah exactly, and we're like, oh, it's good as fun. It's so good. It's like really good. You put your foot in it.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you men, I stepped and ship. It's just like back and forth. It's hilarious. But no, you're right that there's so many different, you know, meanings packed into words, and to try to wrap it to something with a sliver of seriousness, I give up. I do have a question, though, I'm curious to know, because I don't think I've outright asked. I'm curious to know how you got into our story, how you're exposed to it, How how you can't think.
Speaker 3: I think I think I'd always seen little bits here in that because I'm like a very rapid holy person, and every now and again, on one of the many rabbit holes that go down, like I would always just see the blood zoname just pop up every now and again, and after a while I would like be like, really need to look into this a bit more. And then I can't remember where it was, but it was like, if you want to get serious about this topic, and he's kind of look into the bloodsuff so I was like okay, and I did, and I was like, holy shit, interesting long story show. That was basically what happened.
Speaker 2: Ye had you seen ORBS prior to that, or you might not have known a look.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what. I can't remember the exact timeline of it all. I've had some experiences, but it wasn't like it was all kind of meditative experiences. It wasn't like out in the default reality kind of sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, but you saw or before we officially met though, right, Oh, actually I remember, Yeah, I remember, I remember. Okay, let's go into that.
Speaker 3: It was around the whole drone or well, I remember when that happened. It was around that time.
Speaker 1: I remember we met somewhere around late October and November for the first phone call, and you guys were about to go on a trip to the Maryland site, the one this is just the same one that you were showing them the pictures of. Yeah, yeah, okay, And I don't remember. I just I feel like I just told you guys, very minimally, like, look, you can see orbs. You don't need to be with me, you don't need to have any special, you know, thing going on, just to like kind of look up and request. Didn't I say something like that was something very generally yeah. And then we touched base again after their trip and they're like, we got all the way there, two hour drive, had fun at this place whatever, and then they were like on the drive back, we saw them while they were in the car, so it was like the first time we met. They were just like boom, okay, we see orbs now, you know which usually it takes a little longer. And the only reason is because I've come to realize now it's the belief in the individual.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know. Yeah, you guys were just ready. That's what your dad was telling me when we were thirteen. Yeah, you know, and like you gotta believe is it's you know, if you don't believe, you won't see it.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a bit of like a misconception in those kinds, in that kind of coming from someone who is like a big skeptic, I feel like that that kind of way of thinking about it always kind of put me off it a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I think that's kind of by design a little bit, probably, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's probably got to do a little bit of the work. You gotta take that step towards the light, towards the truth, you know.
Speaker 3: But because for me, it's like less because I think the I don't know if it's just it's probably I don't know how to explain this, Like it's not like you have to even believe in the sense that you're like, oh yeah, I believe it's going to happen tonight. It's it's for me, it's less about believing it's going to happen and more about just not It's like it's like the kind of the almost the opposite where it's like it's not believing that something's going to happen, it's not, it's just not being completely closed.
Speaker 2: Off to it.
Speaker 3: You believing that it could happen, believe not even believing that it could, just not disbelieving that it could ever happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I mean, Yeah, being open to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. That's exactly how my dad describes it. Yeah, like, you know, just be open to it. Just just the thing he always says is like, don't inject doubt. Doubt will push it away. Just be open, just you know, or like Monroe always says, I think this is genius. In fact, I would, you know, I would go to great lengths to say that it's brilliant. And they say, be curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's.
Speaker 1: Like one of their taglines, like be curious, explore, you know, go find out for yourself, be curious. Yeah, why can't why not?
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, when we when we were kids twelve and thirteen, I was very scared of this whole conversation at first, because I mean it was very it was super early into all of it. This was pre twenty twelve, pre the Lady, pre a lot of the spiritual context that we now.
Speaker 1: Or really just most of the context. It was just raw experience.
Speaker 2: It was really just the river experience and then just raw experiences at your house. That was all that had happened. And so for me, being like just a good little Christian boy at the time, never you know, knowing about any of this stuff, it was scary. It was scary for me, and but I had the curiosity of like, well, I mean, they're all seeing it, like I want to see what's up, but.
Speaker 1: I was afraid that you're scared of it. But a part of you has that door slightly open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so then every time, you know, I would talk to to Ryan's dad and he would just be like, you gotta gotta let go. There's no reason to be afraid. You have to like just believe a little bit. You gotta like believe that. Be open to it. He said that so many times, be open to it. Be open to it. And it took a while, but eventually I think, I don't know, some of the fear may be melted away or something. And it just started happening, and it was like it's like momentum builds. It's strange, it's almost out of your control. Once it starts. It's like just starts building momentum and going and going and going. But it is fascinating how it's such a it seems to be such a personal experience. Yeah, yeah, you know, And that's trippy that that's one of the trippy parts about it. Because one thing, if we're all just observing something in the sky, right, but the element of it that's like, well that thing in the sky is connected directly to you. It's like that part of it is trippy. Yeah, but people have the hardest time with that, and it may be the most important part of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, something I just thought about while you were explaining how you were so scared as a kid. You were a good Christian boy. And it's like, if you back up and you think about it, the people and this is true in all the comments we get and the ridicule, in the humiliation that we've received from family and people in our community growing up like far before we were even you know, public, and the way that we are now. But the people that always have the strongest and harshest and most brutal pushback to this knowledge, to this story, to anything that's happening in our you know sphere are very religious people, for sure. Yeah, And that's kind of weird when you think about it, because you would think that the very religious people are the most confident and not afraid of the spirit world. Right, They're at peace with God. They're supposed to be like, you know, I've got this pretty well figured out, right, But you know, the more you think about it and you peel that back, it's like they're really the most traumatized, the most terrified of the spirit world. You know, it's got to be demonic and angels ain't real. But the demons are surely the ones that are constantly manifesting for everybody to see. But the angels, nah, they don't have power. They're not shown up in our world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part of it is strange, isn't it. But it's weird to be inherent with a lot of religious fault at least I would say, like it with it comes this. There can't just be like a faith. I mean it should be that way, right, but a lot of religious people I find a lot of very outwardly religious people. I should say, there's not just a faith thing. There's also this attack element to it, where it's like anything that is not exactly what I believe, I have to attack it, like.
Speaker 1: It's like just tribalism, and it's it is it is. We do that with everything.
Speaker 3: We humans do it football teams.
Speaker 2: I was literally gonna I call it the football mentality. It's like we do it with our politics, we do it with everything. It's like if if you're not on my team, then you're on the other team, and like we're gonna fight, that's it. Yeah, yeah, it is. It really is like old ancient tribalism, caveman type mentality stuff, and it's like, hey, like you're not a caveman anymore, dude, Like we can all think freely and you don't got to be like attacking, which an ironic part of it is that's typically against what most religions believe in their actual texts. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just all about like, well most of it is like about.
Speaker 2: Like just being chill, being chill, looking inwards, chill. It's not like you know, and you ask some of these people like it's like why are you You ask people like why are you doing this? Oh, you have to testify. You have to testify. The Bible tells us we have to testify against this. It's like that's a stretch. Testifying is one thing, like condemning people to their face, and like attacking people is a completely different thing. Yeah, you know, for sure, it's an ironic thing.
Speaker 1: It is. It is. It's almost like a paradox, but.
Speaker 2: It is because I think it ends up having the opposite effect that these people think they wish it would have on people.
Speaker 1: You know, I think in reality, the very very super overly religious are the most afraid of the spiritual world. They're they're every and and I know this from experience. I'm not like I was this as a child and growing up and then you know, I started having these experiences and I broke free. But I feel like the people that are extremely overly religious and all of their communication with God in whatever form they imagine, is constantly just like a request to escape damnation, like you know, please forgive me, please, you know, please add you know, or it's the opposite, is egotistical and I'm a better Christian than you, but you know, and that's a whole nother story, right, But anyway, that's that's a strange tangent. But I just kind of had a realization while you were telling that story.
Speaker 5: But can I just say, at least Infinite and especially the first album they called out like the religious color Ish and ped Defiles.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, you said, you said, cool, we'll just we'll just we'll agree that you did.
Speaker 5: Definitely meant you know, at least, no matter how extreme Infinite are, And you know, like I think at the end of the day that them high lying really insane things that go on with religion or not even religion. Now fucking Jeffrey Epstein, you know, a client list and all that ship.
Speaker 3: That none of that actually happened, of course happened, didn't exist.
Speaker 5: They high light in such an extreme way. And you know, even with the extreme band name, it's just one of those things by you know, it's you're rebelling against it by high lying in a m h.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's an interesting perspective because and I'm glad we're going this way. I think it's a great place to kind of wind down and sort of I think I'm on my uh, I think I'm on my Red Riding Hood era for the moment.
Speaker 2: Red Corning Hood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Assassin's cream called Assassin's cream corn getting shucked and creamed. But do you ever have dreams? You're Spider Man? You shoot webs? Yes all the time?
Speaker 3: Right, yes, one of my I always have dreams when I'm shooting.
Speaker 2: Web Yeah, one of my Lucid dreams. Actually a few of them. I think, what my first ever time that I Lucid dreamed. The first thing that I did was shoot webs like Spider Man. The first thing I did.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, every time.
Speaker 2: The first time I ever Loocid dreamed. I was like, I'm dreaming, and I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, I had a vivid dream the other night. I was beaming webs and I woke up. I was like, I woke up. This was like the other night and I woke up and I was like, I really do wish I possessed that power, you know, to be able to just shoot webs. It would be you so sick, but like the Toby version. But right, Yeah, anyway, I'm glad we're what's that?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, we're here. We're yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Did I miss a transmission?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Man, We're just talking about how good you shoot your webs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mine get real sticky at night time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're great at it.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about from my hands. We are too well. I think that somewhere our wires got crossed. So I'm going to transition back to what we were fading into because I just like, I think that this this does require some attention, because obviously people don't tune into our ship. We're not a metal show. We are whatever we want to be. We have whatever guests we want to have. Nick and I are very passionate about metal. Uh, so we'll have somebody on who is in the metal. You know, we're passionate about anime. We'll have somebody on who's in the anime, we're passionate about video games. We'll have somebody who's been a videogame. We talk about whatever we want to talk about. And there's a lot of our fan base that they don't give a shit about metal. Okay, they're ordinary people. They're seeking very spiritual things. They're enjoying, you know, a wide variety of conversations that we're having with people. So I think, like, for those people at home, I'm just imagining they're going they're finding if an annihilated at the googling the lyrics and like what the fuck? They have gone off the deep end. So I was wondering if you had any sort of clarity to provide towards people out there who just wouldn't don't stand, just don't get it. Yeah, like, well what's the point you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean originally before our like I was a lot younger when we started the band basically, and originally it was just kind of well, first of all, we didn't think that anyone would even listen to it, so it was just kind of the mindset going into it was like, we want to write the most extreme music instrumentally as possible.
Speaker 1: You achieved that right from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I don't know about that, but it was cool. It was a fun time anyway. The point is the lyrics, we thought, you know, they should be what's the most like Musically, We're like, what's the most extreme music we can write? And then lyrically, what's the most extreme lyrics that you can talk about? What's the most like brutal thing that there is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know the band name is the Clue.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a clue. It is.
Speaker 3: So at first it was just kind of the it was like, what would you call it, like.
Speaker 2: Just like the shock factor of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, basically just kind of like a very shocking can we be? Yeah, how over the top can you get you're explaining? Yeah, how over the top? How ridiculous you're explaining to me? It's like it's like a horror movie.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: And I asked this. I wanted to talk about this just because that there are people who I think that take this And again I say this from experience growing up around people who are very really just you know, and and some people read this stuff and they take it literally and they're like, oh my god, these people are really into this ship, you know what I'm saying. And I think anyway, so.
Speaker 3: That's a really good thing, the horror movie thing, because it's like, you know, regardless of what we write about, you know, it is it's at the end of the day. Yeah, and it is horrible ship. Some of the stuff, like if you're not into metal, for one, don't read it. If you actually no, let me scratch that. Just don't read the lyrics. Don't do it to yourself. There's no point. You won't find enjoyment.
Speaker 2: Well, part of the funny thing is and it's a meme with metal, but it's like, oh, what the hell are they saying? Yeah, but it's like, if you're doing such guttural noises that there's no understanding and stuff, yeah, without reading the lyrics, then sure, let's just make the lyrics like the most insane shit anyway, why not, nobody's gonna know what we're saying unless it's funny.
Speaker 1: That was really funny. Scratch that's legendary.
Speaker 3: So it's like a horror film, like just because you know, someone makes a super gary horror movie doesn't mean that they're like a murderer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I think that's very well said.
Speaker 2: Of horror movies and horror directors out there. They're not like all a bunch of psychopathic murderer people who are in They're just like it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Art, well, you know, and and and the only reason I even wanted to talk about this in the first place is for for the very lowest common denominator, like very general person who's out there and they're hearing this, and you know, it's just like I I felt like, I felt like, uh, you know what, what an interesting perspective to like hear the thought process from you, you know, from the mind that's that's making this music. Again, I I'm thrown away the key. I just locked my lips.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: People will just have to very patiently wait for the new album, you know what, and that and and and uh yeah, it's I'm trying to think. I'm trying to of how to say things without giving away anything, you know what I mean. But it's incredible and I don't think anybody will really be able to deny that, you know, in this in this space, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like it's there's no preparing for it.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's unbelievable. And I hope it's okay. And if you don't want me to say this, I'll cut it happily. But I think it's very high art.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that the vibe you're going for is just shockingly just great. And whatever you were going for, you nailed it and people are gonna love it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And if that's cool, then yeah, I don't really, I'm at peace. I think that's a great place to a piece.
Speaker 2: You're at piece. You kind of look like a corn like monk or something, right now, make you worship some corn?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yea, was that embarrassing?
Speaker 2: No, it was really cool. I think do you feel embarrassed?
Speaker 1: I feel free, you know, yeah? I feel good.
Speaker 2: I feel like you feel like you're free as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's a decree from a pie from the crown to the free. Yeah, last question for last question. And we've tortured you enough. We've we've made you toilet labor, loved minute.
Speaker 3: It's been awesome. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: It's been really cool, our pleasure.
Speaker 1: I hope that it's been fun. I hope it's been just like care free and like totally just a good time. And that's that's really at the end of the day. That's all we're trying to do.
Speaker 2: But well, oh yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Helen Big shout out best cooking all of England.
Speaker 1: The truth, that's a fact. The Sunday Dinner Queen again, Sunday tea.
Speaker 2: No, she said, Sunday dinner.
Speaker 1: She said herself, Hey, tonight, it's lunch, you know, And I keep.
Speaker 4: Correct you people.
Speaker 2: Sorry for stepping on your final question.
Speaker 1: That is kind of me right now. Actually now I'm embarrassed. Okay, anyway, this is something I do like to ask guests. This is just a if I remember, I don't always bet. I try to remember, you know, and I ask everybody this. But if you just like had the attention of everybody and you felt like there was something on your mind or on your heart that you just feel like you want people to know. You know, what is it that you feel like you want to leave people with before you leave the earth? You know, your most important little nugget of wisdom, Like what would that be.
Speaker 3: Kind of wish you'd have asked me this before, so I could have prepared something.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be that deep, you know, that's a big question.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: You know we got to drop some heat at the end of every episode, throwing the before you leave the Earth bit on their ways. I started doing that with Kyle. Actually, yeah, I did kind of transform the guy a little dramatic. Well, we got to meet the quota quota, you know, of being dramatic of little interesting tidbits, you'd meet a little interesting too.
Speaker 2: Little interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it doesn't have to be that deep, man, It's just it's you know, like what's important to you, you know, like what would you want to leave people? It's like, hey, you gotta believe me, man, what is it? I'm not viewing orb think it could be one word, it could be twenty.
Speaker 3: Maybe it would be like a message to my past self, who was like a super hard nose skeptic about everything. Uh, don't be a dick for one and two. Just like, just because you've heard it repeated a million times by people in authority means shit all it means nothing. Look into stuff yourself. If you've got an intuition about something, don't ignore it. Look into stuff that you think is cool. Don't know what anyone else thinks. Don't think about what anyone else's reactions or thoughts are going to be about something. Just do whatever the hell you as long as it's not having someone else. Yeah, just have a cool time all the time.
Speaker 2: That's it, right there.
Speaker 1: Can't top that, That's it? Can you know what hats on?
Speaker 2: Come on now, don come on Don Mobler?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that that that was deep. So, uh thank you and uh we love you, We love both of you, both your wonderful people. Yes, you now have a home in America. Uh well in two states, I guess, but you know, with your other friends. But anyway, here in North Carolina, you're part of our family. You guys are awesome. You guys are freaking awesome. Bye guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 2: What up bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said so this.
Speaker 2: Will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaid so dot com. From r we have t shirts, hats, hoodies and more for
Speaker 2: All future updates follow us on Instagram at bletso Setzo, same time next week,