Speaker 1: Okay, we're back, all right, Like I said, all right.
Speaker 2: So we're back after a while.
Speaker 3: I've been going for a while.
Speaker 1: Last time I played, it was like like early August, and it's now like late.
Speaker 4: September, so it's been a while, kids, But uh, I have returned glorious fashion.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm sure I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Doing right now, like, but I didn't even coming for the game.
Speaker 4: I came in just to give my thoughts about this past weekend of wrestling such, you know, a lot of stuff talk about.
Speaker 3: You had, uh.
Speaker 4: The Russell Palooza, which is, you know, the w W version, not the Verson but the w debut on ESPN. So remember how like I was hold the rust, like, how like watch it? And so he said, and he was saying that, you know, and he was telling the truth, by the way. We'll get into that later on, but.
Speaker 1: He's been much said that, Oh if you like, if you already have esp like no.
Speaker 4: Via your cable carrier or whatever, right, keep fighter right then it's no extra costs. So I have rising files, right, so I fall into that, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. You know, I'm just a simple small town work Layer. So I just I just wound up paying twenty five dollars on huh, twenty five dollars a month for ESPN subscription is that?
Speaker 2: And I watched it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like everybody's so hard on this show, especially the scene of brock Lester match. But like, I mean, okay, so as far as seeing it brock Lasting goes, I'm like, what the fuck do you expect? Seeing it is old and broken and Brockdust looks like he just came off the found of youth like a fucking machine.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, you know that's one thing. Number two.
Speaker 4: Matchine the Knight was easily a tie between well, not tie. The best match obviously was el Sky and.
Speaker 2: Uh care.
Speaker 4: But also I guess it's just a sense right Match the Knight was seeing punkin, seeing Punk and ad Lee again.
Speaker 2: Stepping Becky the power.
Speaker 4: Couple you would ever called, I mean, if you one though, if my thoughts semi reported more coherent fashion, this goes w W dot st period.
Speaker 1: Of dot com click on my blog.
Speaker 4: It should be like the top two of the Eye trying out all out and Ascoosa, we'll get it all out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I gave a thumbs up beginning.
Speaker 2: Overall real because the show was not bad. I don't know what the fuck people want, like expecting on once you know.
Speaker 1: It's that, but what else you got?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: I no, they opened up seeing them brock without interesting now and know why? I mean I finished the coin all kind of flat and now that what.
Speaker 2: The fuck is brox problem? Like why does he having out for seeing some wats?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: For those events?
Speaker 4: Was Cody and shot McIntire Cody one again? Nothing wrong, It's just kind of my life just like kind of boring. So but yeah, I mean doing a quarter stars, I think I gave it, you know.
Speaker 5: I thought that was gonna go with. I don't know I'll win for like something happens, something like.
Speaker 4: Some surprise to happen.
Speaker 3: I don't think I got.
Speaker 4: It because you know it was their big ESPN debut, the staff there, but hey, we're gonna do I mean I feel like wws like you don't need to do anything extra, like they're guaranteed.
Speaker 1: So I guess, hold on, it's anything finding in the computer?
Speaker 6: Yes, what else you have? What else you have? What else we have? What else do we have.
Speaker 2: Oh I think that's it really.
Speaker 1: Stuff in the car and champions they also up behind her, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and then you had the aw show, which I watched.
Speaker 3: Earlier because it came on earlier, and you know.
Speaker 4: So I was thinking, this is every basically every a the paview, right, you know, like they still don't get pre shows, but whatever. They had a bunch of They had a bunch of matches on the pre show.
Speaker 2: I guess three but whatever.
Speaker 5: But but even that, like I feel like even the pre show matches or or like all of the dozen matches.
Speaker 2: They had to quortamin events or paced well.
Speaker 4: So I didn't feel like, oh my god, this is like burning me out and draggon off AFP.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was. I thought it was a good shot.
Speaker 5: It was overall good shows just to the main event. That's the thing that drive off a fucking effort.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They did too much. You know, it wasn't bad. It just threw too much. Like so this yeah, all some about all out.
Speaker 5: So it wasn't all out. I mean, I mean it wasn't bad. It was just like they made event wounded.
Speaker 4: Cons old school w c W pat views where like they have an awesome undercard and like they made like fucking like Hogan and that's the name of Ultimate Warrior.
Speaker 1: Or like fucking Piper and Hogan still cage Man's.
Speaker 7: Yeah ship ship Oh yeah, okay, also stuck h.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's all I gotta say. Really, we might blogger.
Speaker 5: SG Perio dot com ship it out some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think what else is differently talk about that pretty much?
Speaker 4: I gotta get Ross on the show talking about this whole ESPN thing.
Speaker 2: I won't get Brand's.
Speaker 4: Thoughts to see people used to say about that, but he's kind of busy, got stuff going on, so I understand.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like you no like God or stepparents, like you don't.
Speaker 4: Feel like they have enough time for you, but you understand about just going on it.
Speaker 2: Really like that's that's kind of it.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough of to say.
Speaker 5: Price just feel like YouTube school still like off front m h what ah fuck.
Speaker 9: H mm hm oh yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, what I fuck is Kavanaugh at? Okay?
Speaker 10: Like I can't find my Instagram again. I felt like another contact? Yeah, okay, good that that's an attacks.
Speaker 2: I worry about him, like yah me the duel.
Speaker 1: Get older things.
Speaker 6: Damn it.
Speaker 1: I see I used to be up for.
Speaker 2: Here you go. Damn it?
Speaker 8: What was it got him? Ah?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 1: M what's the reason I'm really I focused back and edit.
Speaker 3: Because this is a double concept.
Speaker 1: For okay, good last one.
Speaker 2: It's a trap.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, for I forget he does that's it's been a while. What do you mean that, Amtha, I'm I'm slipping.
Speaker 5: I'm slipping.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but what kind of hotel rooms have a phone to call the fucking cops?
Speaker 2: By bad? Wait his pt This is the this is the future.
Speaker 4: His fucking peet that can hack into fucking electronic devices can't contact outside the.
Speaker 2: Help you think about this? Stupid? There you go.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: Attatatatatatas