Speaker 1: Let's continue now, Billy Cunningham, the Great America, And of course on the southern border, there's only one reporter I check in with from News Nation, that's Ali Bradley about what's happening in media reports that there's been a ninety five percent reduction in border crossings. Media is reporting is about six hundred a day. Many are Mexicans who can immediately be returned to Mexico. Some others have to be in a detention camp until Columbia or someone else decides to come pick them up. And as the crisis over, is everything hunky dory wire fenting on off be a problem as human trafficking done. A woman with all the answers is Ali Bradley on the Southern Border with the News Nation. Ali Bradley, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And where does life find you today? If there's not much to report on, I'm told by the media everything's great, is it true?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, Bill, thanks for having me. I'm down here in Ego Paths staring at Shelby Park. A lot of movement down here with Texas Military Governor Abbit making some more moves expand operations down here. So you know you talk about, hey, we're only looking at you know, around six hundred encounters a day at border patrol, six hundred and fourteen encounters yesterday. Four hundred and twelve of them were from Mexico. As you just mentioned, that's hot off the precess from a source. I'm looking at numbers right now. Eighty nine of them are from Guatemala, sixty four were from Honduras. So we're looking at a lot of northern triangle. What's wild is will only see twelve people from Venezuela, Bill when we were seeing thousands of people from Venezuela. Of course, that's a nationality that's kind of been targeted by the Trump administration because of Trende Ragua, which is that very violent gang that kind of sprung out of Venezuela and is now present in what Tony Gonzalez represented. Tony Gonzalez down here in Texas believes is they're present in all fifty states, right, So they're seeing these numbers absolutely plummet. But here's the issue. Don't let your guard down, don't turn your eyes off the border, because we saw something very similar at the end of Title forty two. You'll recall this and the reason why is it takes time for the cartel to see how we're doing things. The cartel, according to Congress, is a thirteen billion dollars a year industry just smuggling human beings into our country illegally. So you think they're just going to stop, You think they're going to give up because Trump's in office, they're seeing what we're doing. At the end of Title forty two, my Orci has stood up there and said all these scary things about how guess what Title eight is going to be in place, because that's the removal authority that is currently in place, was in place before Title forty two was put back in place. After Title forty two, which came with a five year ban, five thousand dollars fine, and ineligibility for asylum that was actually on the books in place under Biden over the last year, but not in force. They were doing catch and release right where seeing these notices to appear dulled out every single day to the tune of thirty three hundred back in January of twenty twenty three. Fast forward, we're seeing a handful of notices to appear right now because they have to give them out to Son on the company children and some family units have extreme cases. So there are still some that are going to be given out. But the cartel is waiting to see what we do. How are we enforcing this law? Are we turning them right back around? What are we doing at the end of Title forty two, We did not turn people back around, We did not enforce Title eight. We let them in. So what happened December twenty twenty three, three hundred thousand plus people ended up crossing our southern border, the record breaking number that we saw. That was again when we kind of said, ah, the border secure, right, it's quiet down, everything's kind of fixed. No, the cartel takes time to pivot when the US pivot. So that's why I'm saying, don't take your focus off of the border just yet. Yes, all the chaos is in the interior right now with these targeted enforcement operations, but the reality is the cartel is moving down. You're trying to figure out how to get those thousands of people number one that we've kicked back over and a lot of them they pay the cartel once they get three shots to cross, Okay, So they go back to their plaza bus friend and say hey, cross me over through the river. I'll evade this time, or all end up in the back of a trunk this time, or I'll end up in a semi truck. They're finding stashus down here. They found tunnels in al Paso. We just talked to Victor Avola, who's a retired HSI and I special agent. They said they found even more tunnels in al Paso recently that are operational. We found out they were moving around eight hundred people a week through one tunnel in al Paso, and that included women from Venezuela who they determined who being sex trafficked. So that is what's going on. And that was just a couple of weeks ago that they found that tunnel. So the cartel has not stopped operating. They're just giving us a little grace right now to get our bearings. They're seeing what we're doing, and then they're gonna act. So we saw a shootout so to speak, between the cartel and the border patrol down here in the Rio Grande Valley on fnt Ben Island, which was actually known as Cartel Island because of all that activity over there. Now Texas came in. They basically commandeered that land and it's ours cleared it, clear cut it so that there could be no smuggling activity on there anymore. So they took on fire the other day from the south side, from the Mexican side by suspected cartel gunmen. They were trying to move people across the border illegally through the river, and so that happened. Apparently. Mike Banks, the new Border Patrol chiefs, said there were two different incidents of gunfire exchanged this week with Border patrol. Now it's scary to hear that that, you know, the cartel has been given the quote green light to fire and agents. You know, over the last couple of months we've reported this, they're acting in kind of unprecedented ways of desperation with this Trump administration. So while we're seeing these shootings happen, you know, and then and then we had a cartel guys shoot a hiker in El Centro sector. So we've had a lot of chaos with the cartels over the last week. And so what you know, we don't know how they're going to operate. You haven't seen what they're going to do. But agents tell me the shootouts, you know, taking on gunfire from the south side is regular, but again the cartel is operating differently, so head on the swivel for them. They're not letting their guard down either. Just because they've taken on fire before doesn't mean that they're just going to go okay, well, this is business as usual. They are concerned. You know, I have a bulletproof gear now for the first time. I've never had protective gear down at the border full disclosure. I never thought I needed it. Now I requested it, So now I have a full kit with me just in case, because I don't know what's going to happen down here.
Speaker 1: So as far as the shootout, of course, we're told they're now designated as a terrorist group, international terrorist group, much like al Qaeda, in which you know the eighty second Airborne can wipe out al Qaeda. Do you see based upon Trump that if these shootouts continue, that if the cartel keeps shooting at our men and women, eventually there's going to be some killed, whether it's in the border, god forbid, a reporter or other people. They're going to do this and then we'll have snipers on the border. Could you see an actual time when Donald Trump says, okay, you killed two of our border agents. Here comes the eighty second airborne.
Speaker 2: Here's the issue Bill. A lot of agents are actually frustrated that they haven't heard more from the Trump administration about these shootouts because of the designation. Right, they're like, a second, why are we going in there and you know, basically getting rid of them now they're shooting at agents? What is going Why isn't there a response? Now? Why are we going to wait for someone to get hurt? What is going on? So they're frustrated. They haven't heard a statement. They've got, you know, the Border Patrol chief put out a state you know, a post on X but they haven't heard Trump talk about it. They haven't heard him talk about these cartel terrorists or you know, are firing at agents. We're going to handle it. They have no idea what the response from the Trump administration is going to be because we haven't seen any response to us. Like you said, they designated them that terrorists and here's what else is weird? And I try to get answers out of this. But down here in Texas, they designated Trenda Arragua as a terrorist organization. They've nabbed several of them, but they're sitting in jail on state crimes. There's no terroristic infraction on them at all. They're going to go in the game database. But what what did that do? What did a terrorist designation do to these guys?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: They've got a state level rhyme for illegally entering, you know what I mean, Like they're not being they're not being leveled like a terrorist. So I don't know what's going to happen with this cartel, you know, interaction as of late. Maybe you know, Trump is all about strategy. Maybe he's moving some pieces that we don't see Bill. But right now, like I said, agents are a little frustrated that the guy that they're like, we got, you know, a guy that supports us, he's got our back. He's not going to come out and say anything about agents being fired on. They're kind of shocked by that, if I'm honest.
Speaker 1: As far as the numbers you talk, December of twenty twenty three, there was three hundred thousand known. Now it's six hundred and fifteen a day. If that continues, My simple deer park math tells me that's about eighteen thousand a month as opposed to three hundred thousand a month. Two thirds are Mexicans, and describe how a Mexican illegal is treated differently than someone, say from Venezuela or Uganda. How's that different?
Speaker 2: So when someone from Mexico comes over, I mean, the reality is this, my friend, people from Mexico don't qualify for asylum. We go over to Mexico to shop, to vacation to you know, unless it's an extreme case, they're not going to qualify for asylum. There are neighbors, there are partners Mexico, so you know, for them to come over here and claim asylum, that was not Most of the time Mexican nationals are trying to evade. Those are the people that wader patrol is down here to stop years before Biden right, and then it was like an open door. So then they started coming over and getting notices to appear for a Mexican nationals, which blew my mind. I'm like, white people from Sinolo are getting an NTA. So the door was open for them to come in and seek asylum, but Mexico. Why would they get asylum in Mexico? And so that was that is interesting. But here's the reality. They can be turned around pretty quickly because a Mexico and US work together same sandbox, so they will take them back open arms, and then b these other countries they're not being taken back with open so some people from other countries are being removed to Mexico as well, and then Mexico is fielding those deportations. So the Mexican national is different because number one, that's the vast majority of people that are coming across and have in the history of time, and they don't get asylum, so they're turned around. That is just the reality. They're the easiest to remove. They don't require attention because you can walk them back across a port of entry bridge. It's been happening for years. It's happened under Biden. He deported people too, He removes people too, So all of those things happened, it just wasn't on display like it is under the Trump administration ally.
Speaker 1: Bradley, I saw NBC News, one of your competitors at News Nation, with video of huge camps on the Mexican side of the border in which literally there's ten to fifteen thousand human beings sleeping on cots, tents on top of their head waiting to enter the country to get to use the app. Of course the app is now down. I can't imagine Trump's going to let the app be as the vehicle the golden paths to get into the country. And so the reporter from NBC News said, Okay, what's going to happen in a year or two or three. This fifteen thousand waiting to enter the country on the Mexican side could become fifty thousand or seventy five thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, So are they waiting to enter the country or are those the people that were removed and they've now been received by Mexico and they have soft sided facilities where they're processing them back into their country.
Speaker 1: Both in other words, once you've been put back, then you have to go back to Nicarauga, wherever the heck, or Venezuela, and they're waiting.
Speaker 2: There's the concern of is the cartel going to be capitalizing on people with spinning right right? That's the fear. And Victor Avola with a former HSI special agent and says, yes, that's absolutely something that we could be seeing that we could see people coming back into Mexico and they grab them and go okay, pay us again or hay pay us to come back into Mexico. Right, So are we creating a different funding stream for the cartel by sending them back? I don't know. We'll see what that I'll play out. But the individuals that are over there, there's no app anymore. We're not worth seeing. You know a handful of people at the ports, and the reason for that as there's interior ports too. There's ports down here at the port of entry. People can legally walk up and claim asylum. That is where they would be encountered. That is what they're supposed to do. So you still see a handful of people come up to the ports right now. But full disclosure, you know, we're looking at the chart of the numbers where we're from about you know, fifteen to eighteen hundred on average under Biden when it came to border patrol encounters. But you weren't looking at the sixteen hundred a day that came through the port. That was like, hey, nobody's talk about the fact because that's considered a legal entry. And remember when the app started, it started out as what was the eight hundred and fifty applicants every day anyone up to a thousand, anyone's twelve fifty. Then it was fourteen fifty while we slept, and then oh my gosh, sixteen hundred on average every day. So you know, now it's on the day. Within fifteen minutes he shut down that app and I think the next day at the port there was only like forty four encounters versus sixteen hundred, you know, And so that is a really big difference. That is, you know, impactful obviously to the individuals that were over there waiting. You know, they were some two hundred thousand outstanding appointments that were rendered Nolan Voyd, So you know, that is the reality. It is this unfortunate thing. They were sold a bag of goods, you know. And these migrants that I walked with in the caravan, they looked at me, dead pen in the face and said, what we're doing is legally illegal. We're not hurting anybody, We're leaving nothing. We're trying for something, worst case scenario, go back to nothing. That was a mentality, why not try And how can you blame them? Bill? They thought every one of their friends walk in and get medical help, and get financial help and get a house over roof over their heads and maybe an opportunity for their kids. Why wouldn't they try? And they did, to the tune of hundreds of thousands, millions over four years. And so that is the reality. Those people were sold the bag of goods, and now we're seeing them remove from this country. You know, they're starting with the criminals. But you hear Tom Homans say, you heard Carolyn Lovitt say yesterday, everybody that crossed that border illegally is a criminal. They broke the loss being into our nation. And that is a reality. And I tell people, Bill, I say, you know, America voted for these removals, for these deportations. Right now, everyone's cheering on, you know, the criminals being removed, tatted up guys, the trendy Aragua bad guys, the murderers, the isis guys. Get them out. But it's going to come to a time when some families are removed, some grandmas are removed. Put your head in the sand, turn off the TV if you don't want to see that, because that reality will come. America did vote for that as well, and that will happen. People. There's already they're already taking collaterals right people that are there that aren't targets are being arrested because they're here illegally. So if you don't want to see reality, turn off the TV because that is going to get hard. We're all humans. I'm a Christian. It's hard to see so that will happen right now. It's it's kind of Gangbusters bad guys. So everyone's tearing it on. But I think that America is going to have a hard time. And I'm being honest, you know, I don't mince words, and you know, I'm honest about what I'm experiencing and seeing down here, and think it's going to be hard for America to see people remove because I've seen many of them face to face and they are humans. Ye're human beings that God created, that got sold the bag of goods and they bought it well. And it's unfortunate that we're going to have to watch all this unfold. In my opinion, it is a tough, tough space. America voted for it. It needs to happen. But they are human beings, they are lives, and it does suck that they got they got encouraged to come.
Speaker 1: Well. The thirteen billion dollar a year industry the human trafficking cartels are not going to give up their products and their goods and services for nothing. I watched Tom Homan with Chris Cuomo a couple of nights ago. One point four million Aliens live inside the United States that have deportation orders that they've ignored, six hundred and seventy five thousand known criminals inside of America that they don't want to be apprehended. There's another large group who simply showed up and work in the fields, working the factories, work in the hospitals that aren't criminals. They don't have deportation orders, but here illegally, which is a crime. You got to be deported. And so get ready, because you say it very well, Ali Bradley, and that is that at some point the mainstream media is going to be all over. A grandma put back to Nicaragua, separated, a mother separated from her two or three kids because she happened to be at a place where there was a druggie around and they asked her for her identification. They determine that she's here illegally in the way she goes. That's it, we got it.
Speaker 2: We have to be honest though about what Tom Horman is saying too, though he's offering these families the chance to leave together. If a mother chooses to separate from her child, it will be her decision, because they're going to give that mother the opportunity to take her kids back with her to Nicaragua, and if she chooses not to, that is her decision to separate from her children. That is what Tom Horman is putting out there. When I look at the numbers of these final Orders of Removal bill, because we've got one point four to six million, I'm looking at the total cases right now. What's interesting is one hundred and fifty six thousand of them are in Miami, and you know that Ron DeSantis has such a great working relationship with Trump, so it'll be interesting to see them really going to Florida because we haven't seen a lot of activity in Florida yet when it comes to these ICE so called raids, they're targeted enforcement operations, but they're calling them raids, So we haven't seen that, right. We haven't seen Miami really upended, which is interesting because the next one down is Los Angeles, another one we haven't really seen hammered by ice. New York that's the third down. We obviously saw DHS Secretary Christinome down there yesterday. I'm you know, rounding up bad guys in her words, so that or dirtbag she called them. So that's where we're at right now. They've got, you know, a million and a half people that they've got to find and most of them were ordered removement, had sentia I, meaning they didn't show up to port right. So they've got a task. They got to find them right, and they all have their dockets. You know. One of my guys sends me stuff almost every day of who he's going after, and he's on the Fugitive Operations teams, and I know who he's going. He's going after child molesters, he's going after terrorists, he's going after drug dealers, and they'll find me he is going after murderers. They are not going after your friends at church. That is not who my fugitive operation sources have ever touched.
Speaker 1: Ali Bradley, you're the best of what you do, a little bit of a lull, but as you point out, there's still a wave out there ready to hit the shores, and Ali Bradley of News Nation, you're the best there is that doing this kind of stuff? And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ali, you're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you, sir. God bless always, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Just when you thought it was easy, this arises and I'm saying, what the hell if you hear illegally, get the hell out. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW