Speaker 1: All right, just just a little heads up here, we're gonna be a little judgy. But it's all in fun. It's all done with love, except for maybe Tricia. Could she really joice being judge? But you know, you can just sum someone up with one thing, like one snapshot of somebody, if they're doing a certain thing, that's all I need to know about you, right, Yes, that's everything that I need to know. I'll give you a really really good, good example for me. If I see a dude in a man bun and no other grooming effort at all, that's all I need to know about that guy. That's everything I need to know. When I see him, I'm done. I know everything. I'm not saying it's good. I'm not saying it's bad. But I know everything I need to know about that guy. JB, do you have one?
Speaker 2: When I see someone leave a grocery cart in the middle of the parking lot, Ah, that helps me all I need to know. You're more important than anybody else, better than everybody else.
Speaker 3: You don't have to play by the rules.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yes, society would fail everywhere if everyone was.
Speaker 4: Like you right their mama did not raise them.
Speaker 3: Right, Society would collapse right.
Speaker 2: Right, It would not worktricity, you got one.
Speaker 5: I do, and I think this one is the most glaring one. This might even be what started the whole. That's all I need to know about you. Trucknuts, trucks apps immediately know. I cannot look at you, be your friend, nothing if you think those are cool.
Speaker 1: There was a state that banned them. I think Oregon or Washington, one of those Northwest states. They passed a law that you can't nut up your truck anyone.
Speaker 5: Also, though, hand in hand with somebody who has truck nuts, more than likely they will also have a sticker in the back window of Calvin peeing on something.
Speaker 4: Another thing that I cannot tolerate.
Speaker 2: Very forward versus heavy kind of thing going on.
Speaker 1: Hey, if I see you rock and tivas with socks.
Speaker 3: That's all I need to know about you.
Speaker 1: And he threw a fanny pack on too, That's everything I need to know about you.
Speaker 2: If I see you taking selfies at the gym during your work, oh all I need to know about you.
Speaker 3: Stop now.
Speaker 1: I see so many of those people on Instagram, and I'm like, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I'd be so uncomfortable doing that. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And they have to set up a camera. Do they bring a tripod in with them to do it? I guess they do with lights the whole thing.
Speaker 5: My friend Sean visited Auschwitz and people were taking selfies in front of Auschwitz and.
Speaker 4: Horrible people, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 1: I remember getting a text message from my buddy Marlin that said, I'm just here at the loop waiting in line to get a selfie with the Mona Lisa, like every other a hole in the world, a selfie with the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 3: Come on, really, what's your stress?
Speaker 5: Anybody who is in public talking on their speaker phone, I hate you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 5: You're the same person who leaves your card in the parking lot or stops in the middle of the grocery store lane. I cannot stand it when people do that. It's all I need to know I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give a little bit of grace if it's an older if it's a senior citizen, I give them a little bit of a break. But if you're a young person, even just watching videos on your phone last week, your phone, it's so annoying. You carry a dog in a purse. I know everything I need to know about you when I see that.
Speaker 5: But it depends on how cute that dog is. Because if that's a super cute dog, purse purse rightness factor. I see that all the time at Whole Foods downtown.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, uh, you know what tells me all I need to know that?
Speaker 2: It's usually guy the kind of guy that refers to the wait staff is either boss or chief.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: That always tells me that guy's been in prison anytime.
Speaker 1: So I say, you got a boss, I hear that that's something he'd been in the penitentiary.
Speaker 3: That's where he learned that. For sure. Tris, do you have one?
Speaker 4: I have another one.
Speaker 5: If you purposely make your car crazy loud or your motorcycle is super loud, I can't know that, guy O JB. Like when you were young, Yeah, I liked it. Oh, but I mean if if it makes you jump, if it startles you, you can hear it blocks and blocks and blocks away.
Speaker 2: I have a huge problem with that pipe Saved Lives Trician pipe.
Speaker 3: Hey, I've got one, I think, JB.
Speaker 1: I think I may be insulting your daughter a little bit on this, But forgive me because I think she's a bumper sticker girl.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah she is.
Speaker 1: But if you've got more than three bumper stickers on your car, she does everything I need to know about you, especially if you've got if you've got these two on it, if you've got nine to eleven was an inside job, and the and the coexist one on your.
Speaker 4: Car's all the different symbols.
Speaker 3: I know everything I need to know about you.
Speaker 1: So what kind of stickers is Raleigh sticking on her car? Uh?
Speaker 2: They're mostly surfy stuff, okay, non political, lake no nothing, no lake, lake kind of stuff, surf kind of vibes, beachyes, all white stuff, yeah, that kind of stuff. Yeah, but she she lives that lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I feel like that's kind of different.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Then people just put random stuff and then you don't even know what they are. You don't know what they stand for, what they mean. So I feel like a bumper sticker is trying to convey a message, but then you see one and you have no idea what it means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're missing something, right, all right, last call? Anybody got any more?
Speaker 2: I don't know people with pony cute uh, specialty license plates.
Speaker 5: Woh vanity plates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the people in electric that liked, you know, putting like no gas, like that.
Speaker 3: The Tesla one with zero gas. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff like that, bragging about it being electric.
Speaker 3: And then you get the same thing.
Speaker 2: You get the people that like no plug like I burned gas.
Speaker 3: It's very funny.
Speaker 5: It's a weird war between the two, very passive, aggressive.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why I feel this way, but I mean, anybody with a fedora, I mean, not a fedora, I get the word, what's the long feather thing?
Speaker 3: Boa? You wearing a boa? A feather boa? That's all I need to know about you.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say that fedora is fine as long as it's on a little peepole shuffling around.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Then, especially a gay dude with the fedora, I mean a bowa. I'm gonna stop right here with us, My goodness, let's punch out of this