Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, welcome to that I'm Still Fun podcast. Jenny, Do you know what huge mistake we made last week on our podcast? No, I know it was. I know it's initially my fault. I didn't go back and listen, so I don't know if I said it wrong.
Speaker 2: But the description, oh but spoiler alert for this is Us okay? And then you copied that. I copied it put it.
Speaker 1: On the Instagram to promote it, and at first I blamed you.
Speaker 3: I was like, Jenny, it's not this is Us.
Speaker 1: But I was like, but I was like, I literally was like, I'm not going to correct her because I think you'd had a hard day that day or something. And I was like, I'm not going to correct her. And then I went and looked at the description.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, bitch, you wrote it wrong. Yeah, the Last of Us.
Speaker 1: Do you know how since that TV show has come out, I have done that so many times too.
Speaker 4: I mean like, I haven't really been up on the Last of Us, but still when I think of it, I was like, oh, you know that one zombie show, this is Us? And people always like, no, dumb ass, been so different.
Speaker 1: And someone sent me the funniest DM and they were like, dude.
Speaker 3: I was so confused. I was like, does she just find out about the crock fi because the dad a Crockpot buy or spoiler?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, man, but someone else said they loved that we gave the spoiler. They paused the show, went and watched the episode, and then came back to hear the reaction. So yeah, so I did watch the new episode last night.
Speaker 3: And it's hard without him. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I care because now she's on her revenge story, right, which is great, but yeah, it's kind of a bummer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, like I said, I didn't watch. I haven't started watching the season yet, and like maybe I probably still will when I find someone's HBO password.
Speaker 1: I think they're doing the same thing as Netflix, where you can't, at least not in the near future, just use someone else's password without them adding you because it'll be a different address.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes sense. I have had so many people offer up their passwords. I take it I have somebody's peacock. Now I have someone else that. No, I have some one person gave me their peacock in paramount logins, which I need one of those for Survivor and then someone else gave me their Hulu. Someone else gave me their Hulu and Hbo, but the HBO one's not working, and I'm like, you guys are the best. Thank you, because I just I if I've said this on the podcast or not, I just financially, things have changed drastically for me now that I'm single, so I have to be very fruit Not that I'm not already frugal, but I have to be even more frugal with it. You think you've got a roommate at some point, maybe you know, I don't know. I'm trying to figure out other income streams. I mean, yeah, I have thought about renting out the van before. Oh, and you can make decent amounts of money. However, it's the van isn't new, it's an older van, So I guess I just get stressed out about something going wrong someone renting it out. So I have that on my list of potentials. Obviously, still doing the whole dog watching thing, thought about getting out and doing more like dog walking. Yeah, you don't make a ton of money off of that, honestly, with the amount that yeager Rover takes from it. So I don't know. We'll see I was at this one girl's house this past weekend. It was my friend's friend and she had just gotten a new roommate. And this girl goes to all kinds of DM shows and the new roommate was like, oh, so you're like a show person because they hadn't.
Speaker 3: Really like gotten to know each other yet.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Oh, that's like the steps you have to go through, like living with someone, realizing what their schedule is and.
Speaker 3: How it's going to affect you.
Speaker 4: Ye're not. Yeah, So I don't know. It would be so nice to have a very temporary roommate situation where I know it's only gonna be like three months, you know what I mean. Yes, I could do that, Like I could handle that, But to sign on for a year with someone I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 1: Especially it would be hard because you own the house and like if their cleanliness standard or something didn't live up to yours, and then it would be weird for them too because it's your house. Yeah, so I think it could be. It could be difficult. I would have a hard time ever going back to like living with a roommate.
Speaker 3: Never say never.
Speaker 1: I mean, if Jake leaves me I guess at some point then I guess I need to find a root. Jenny, I would moving in with you if that happens, Okay, you would, I would bring I would never keep you up at night.
Speaker 4: I know you wouldn't do that. I think you and I are probably similar cleanliness levels. I'm really quite clean.
Speaker 1: I probably am in some ways. I'm probably dirtier than you. Yeah, Like I do have basically a kitchen fairy, that is Jake.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I also have a clothing folding fairy. Usually oh, really, laundry.
Speaker 1: He folds I will I will do that, and then I'll go home because like I'll go I'll like throw it in the wash and say, hey, can you throw this in the.
Speaker 3: Dryer because I'm going to go to work or whatever.
Speaker 1: And most of the time it's folded in my closet, like not put away, but just sitting in piles. And then I usually leave it in those piles until one day I can no longer see the bottom of my closet floor. And I'll always go, man, this gut out of hand held, like that's so surprising that it did that again, like it does every month, and I'm like yeah, and then I clean it up, and I'm like, I'm not letting it get back like that again, and Rents repeat, Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. See I Yeah, I mean I could handle all that. What I need now, though, is like a handy man fairy, because I just is your garage fixed, by the way, No, I just started barking out and selling up the crocket. So I've messed with it. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, basically I opened the garage, it wouldn't shut and so I had to like manually use the lever to shut it myself. And then when I came home that day, it was just all messed up. And everyone's like, it's because the sensors aren't lined up. It's because of this, blah blah blah blah. I prom I promise you. I tried all of that stuff. It's not the sensors. It's something to do with the wiring and whatever. And this has happened before, but I just someone else dealt with it. So I am trying to figure it out still, and I think I can. I just got gave up when it was all happening on Friday because I was just done with it. So yeah, I need that fixed. I am really salty because I bought new hinges for my kitchen cabinets that are the exact same hinges design, like size, everything, because the ones I have, but they're new and they match the hardware that I'm putting on for the handles. Well, put a pair on, and now one of them won't like blend enough into the cabinet because of one of the holes being off slightly, and so now I can't get the cabinets to shut all the way, so it's it's open like six inches. Oh my god, So I need to redrill. I think the holes in according to anyways, that's like something that I'm considering just hiring like task Rabbit or somebody to come in and just put the hinges on once I'm done painting, because I just don't want to fucking do it.
Speaker 1: Do it, do it, seriously. I've never hired task grab it, but I've heard so many great things from it. Yeah, we hired like a random guy from Craigslist once to when we moved into this house to like hang our TV. There's an old retired guy, biggest mistake of his life. He couldn't he couldn't do it. I got my arm stuck in the wall. It was crazy because like it was, it's a whole thing. It's not even worth the story. But it was much crazier of a project than he expected or we expected, with the way our house was built. We spent the weekend going through. I was I did the thing, and I'm sure you're like me, because I know you are. All of a sudden, one day everything feels like it's caving in on you in your house. You're like, what happened? I feel where what? It's too much stuff. I just start panicking it's too much stuff. And Jake's like, okay, well we can't solve everything today, Like let's take a back a step. Let's you know, one day this weekend. He's always like, one day this weekend, we'll get to it. We typically do. So we spent like three hour Sunday going through the mudroom and the kitchen ruthlessly throwing away and putting together donation piles. And then he actually the same day, while I went to the grocery to get food for the week, took the stuff and donated and threw it away. So it's actually gone and not like sitting in the will take a goodwill pile for like a month, but man, does it feels so now I want to go through the whole house and do it. I want to get it. We can't do most of those shit as all of us, let's be honest. Yeah, but you can't do it when she's around, because she all of a sudden has an attachment to a stuffed animal she hasn't noticed in six months.
Speaker 4: It's like her favorite ones. You have to do it behind her back. Well, yeah, that's what I thought that you did as a parent. I just suddenly things started disappearing. They do, yeah, and then the kids don't even realize it.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know Jake was doing this for a long time, but for a very long time, if he saw anything on the floor, he just threw.
Speaker 3: It in the trash. And I was like, no, wonder.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find complete sets to anything of her.
Speaker 3: He's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just figured it was stupid. It wasn't report. I'm like, you can't resell things. He's like, who cares. I'm like, all right, fine, fine.
Speaker 3: Oh oh gosh.
Speaker 1: I went and saw the Sinners movie this weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about it. Because vont talked about it on the show this morning, and he and I are different. I was just saying he was like not as hyped about it, and I was surprised, just based off of you texting me and being like, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I love vont but I think sometimes he wants to go against the grain, like he purposely wants to dislike something that everyone else is liking. Yes, so I really went into it being like, don't don't in your mind think this movie is amazing simply because everyone else is saying it's amazing, right, But I absolutely went because of the hype around it. Every video I see is people praising how good it is. Every review I see praising how good it is. Why is this so good? And I had no idea what it was about to none at all. So I knew obviously had Michael B. Jordan, and I knew it had Hailey Steinfeld, and I knew there was something about vampires.
Speaker 3: And that is the extent of what I knew, as you even know that much.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're texting me that or not, but I did learn that. I think you might have told yes, because I asked you if you it was scary.
Speaker 1: And I had no idea that this movie was supposed to be like a horror movie or something. I would never classify this movie as a horror movie. There are lots of blood and blood and stuff, but so I'm not going to overly explain it because I'm sure that there are tons of things I did not mentally grasp. It's one of those movies where there are things that signify things that I wouldn't get it unless I wouldn't writ a BuzzFeed article or watch a TikTok video of someone breaking it down.
Speaker 3: So the gist is.
Speaker 1: It starts off with like, there are some musicians who are so talented it can attract the devil and basically bring out the people of the past and the future like all at once.
Speaker 3: Kind Of Okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Explaining it horribly, but it's it's so for the first thirty forty minutes, I'm like, what are we watching? Yeah, they're building up a situation.
Speaker 3: So Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan plays two guys, Okay, smoking Stack. They're like twins, and they are coming back to town. They have been gone for a while in Chicago. They're like, I think they're like mob people. Kind of maybe you don't really know, and they're going to open up a bar basically a dance hall. They go get their cousin who's a musician. He's young and his dad's a preacher. He doesn't want him doing this bad news, but he goes. So it's this whole build up of like trying to get people to come to this place. It's a grand opening tonight. They're buying the place from a white guy. They're they're trying to get people like they have all the good booze they brought from Chicago. They're trying to get this friend they know to fry be the fish fry person, to get this person they know to be the bartender, this person they knowed. So they're trying to get everything together and one day for a grand opening. Okay, they get there and people are showing up and everything, and the nephew starts playing and he's a phenomenal musician. So then that's when everything kicks in. Okay, that's when the music gets sick, that like the visuals gets crazy. That's when you get into your kind of horror elements.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you will.
Speaker 1: With vampires and I loved it. At the end, Jake and I left there are two post credit scenes. I didn't know it, but I knew it because as soon as we got up and we started walking out, not a single other person was. And I go Jacob at their post credit scenes, He's like, well, I have to pee. So I watched him on TikTok. So we just talked about it like the whole way home, because Vaught was like, did you really think it was that good? He damned me, and I go yes, because for once it was a very original idea. For once it was isn't the same story. I've seen it a thousand times. Number two, I like vampire movies and I haven't seen a good vampire movie in a very long time, and this was a very unique take on a vampire movie. So and like, the acting was great, the music was awesome. I really liked it because it was just different and there were funny parts too.
Speaker 4: By the way, so the vampire stuff didn't come in until like the music started or no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically once it started getting dark, that's when everything changed.
Speaker 4: So then you said you didn't know it even remotely had anything to do with vampires.
Speaker 1: No, I had heard something about vampires, but I was so confused, like what is this going to have to do with vampires? And then when the movie starts and it's doing this full thing, I'm like still like, how are they bringing vampires into this?
Speaker 3: I had no idea how they were doing it. Yeah, And so.
Speaker 1: I can see where maybe some people, like sometimes hype can overdo it and you're like, well that was so maybe I can see where Vaunt was like there was too much hype around it. Also, at the end, there's this scene where Michael B. Jordan comes out with like a tank top and he's all dirty and bloody and he comes out of the woods and he has a big gun and he's just bicepping like crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my damn, oh my god. He looked very attractive as a whole.
Speaker 4: Say yeah, so, yeah, you did text me about a certain scene, and then I asked on I was like, wasn't there like a really good sex scene in it? And he was like, I don't, but he was acting like everything was a spoiler that I was asking, and so I was like, I don't know, maybe there wasn't.
Speaker 1: There were oh and this, well, this is one funny There were like three different guys that talked about going down on girls and doing it, and so I've seen a lot of tiktoks and being like hell yeah, these men celebrate and actually pleasuring a woman, because like there's a scene where Michael B. Jordan is explaining to his nephew how you go down on a girl and please her, and it was kind of there's funniness to it, like there are very funny characters and moments. It's like unexpected and like, I don't know, I think that's another reason and why there's like another layer of good.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I hope if you do see it, you like it.
Speaker 1: And I try to say, like again, the first like thirty or forty minutes, I was still like what is going to happen and what's going on?
Speaker 3: But I think everything.
Speaker 1: Basically takes place over the very first scene is like you see something happen, and then it's like and then it goes back in time to the day before that one of those so everything happens like one day.
Speaker 4: So did you go home? Because there were some sex syats on period, So oh, I was like because I just I just remember, like I feel like there's been moments where we have not together, but like we've gone and done something you like immediately want to go home and have sex because whatever.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, did this get y'all riled up? It would have. But I also was.
Speaker 1: Like Jake and I, I've been very horny lately, so he's been very pleased lately. I think I blamed him for my period, by the way, I got it a week early and it was the day after we had great sex, and I said, this is your f somehow you've shaken this out of me, and he's like, maybe I have. And I was talking to my friend Raven and she was like, it's true, he probably did.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, so it probably is. Because you know me, I have the birth control implant, and I feel like it. I get a period anytime I have sex practically because of that. But I also horned up lately, but for other reasons, the fact that I have no physical touch in my life anymore.
Speaker 3: You want me to I don't know. Is this an invitation? Do you want me to touch you?
Speaker 4: You know, normally I would say yes, but I am looking for something different in this time and I cannot offer that to you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have definitely been horned up, and I am just like, Wow, I don't want to go up and baitan left and right? Have I what been baiten left and right? I mean baiten like master. Oh, I think you meant like, am I baiting men to come over? And I was like, what the fuck? Yeah, honestly, it's been like a little more frequent than obviously normal, and so I I did have to have like a talk with myself. We talk about this.
Speaker 3: Before you and I will have gotten in faces a little too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I kind of was like, hey, I get that you don't have access to what you desire in those moments, but like you don't need you can calm down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not that I don't know.
Speaker 4: So anyways, I was, yeah, I was horned up this weekend and I got nothing. No, it is and you know, I mean I was out, there were attractive people around me, but I you know, I'm not in that phase of my life.
Speaker 3: That'll take that.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need more time to get there, but I do I will.
Speaker 1: I am very curious what your next phase is will be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean this past weekend was such an anomaly for me because I feel like crazy, wild feral Jenny kind of came out and not even I mean, she's much more tame than she used to be. But it's like Friday, I start my weekend off talking on a panel, being all like professional, and suddenly I am out until fucking four thirty in the morning on Saturday's discussed I know, and this is I blame my friend because we had been talking, like, let's do some stuff this weekend whatever. He threw out lots of different options, and then Saturday comes. I was like, ah, I bailed on Friday. Saturday comes and he's like, you want to do like a day thing or night thing, and I was like, day I don't, Like, what do you mean. I'm out for a two year old's birthday at like noon and I want to do something immediately after. Well, he doesn't text me until like four because he was doing stuff, and he's like, well, I'm gonna hop in the shower, just come over and like we could go to insight whatever. And I was like cool, so we go and then he's like, well, do you want to do like a side quest and we can go to the show at the Armory. I go, no, I'm not going to an EDM show like I have to mentally prepare for that for weeks if that's what I want to do. So we go to Insight. Honestly, it was kind of lame. By the time we got there, the food trucks were all sold out. It was an hour and forty minutes for the one truck that was left.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: They might I think they ran out of stuff and they were like trying to get more.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we're there and he's like, well, what do you want to do. He goes, I'll pay for half your ticket if you want to come to the show. And I wasn't ready to go home yet, so I was like, let's just go to your friend's pre party and I'll make a decision there. At said pre party, one of his friends texts and was like, hey, do you still need a ticket? My buddy's got a ticket, And he goes, well how much and he's like, you can just have it for free, and my friend already bought a ticket. So then I got that free ticket and next thing I know, I'm in a bathroom with like four random girls at this house party, putting on gems on my face, like getting real like I looked so not dressed for an edm show, like one of the girls has just this mesh top on when nipple pasties over and I was about to be like, you got something I can borrow, like whatever.
Speaker 3: You're in a Minnesota hoodie?
Speaker 4: Excusly, I looked so just.
Speaker 3: What you would wear to a brewery. That is what I was wearing with jewels on your face.
Speaker 4: Yes, with jewels on my face and a little glitter on my eyelids and going in it was so much fun. I so I don't drink much anymore. I had really chilled out on the drinking in the past year, but every once in a while A still drink. This is honestly one of the first times I think I got like a little bit drunk in over a year. And it was super fun. However, you know, you get tired and stuff, and I thought that the headliner was on and they're like, this is still the opener, and I was like the fuck, like I'm the hopliner and so anyways, and on top of it, I don't even go home after the concert. We end up going to like an after party and hanging out, yeah, and drinking some more, and next thing I know, it's like four point thirty in the morning, and the guys are like, well, we're gonna go here now, and I was like, I am going home right, What do you mean we're gonna go The sun is coming out.
Speaker 3: Calm down.
Speaker 4: I should have been in bed three to seven hours ago, okay. And so I go to call my uber to go home, and I like, see this car parked on the side of the street. We're in the Northwop area, so it's right on Washington and my Uber derves like, yeah, I'm right here, like blah blah blah. So I see this car. I was like, oh, that's got to be him. I go up to the car. It's just a car like parked on the side of the street with flashing emergency lights on and abandoned, so it's definitely not my Uber driver. Then another car pulls up and I was like, oh, for Jenny and they're like no, I'm looking for Larry. And I was like fuck okay. And so I'm like what is happening? And my guy friends are like walking to wherever they're going next and they're like, Jenny, are you good. I was like yeah, I'm figuring it out, and they're like no, we're going to stay with you. Until you figure it out.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: And for some reason, my uber does this. It puts the pin of where my location is, like seven blocks away. Sometimes this has happened to me so many times. So the driver was where the pin was located, but it's not where I actually physically was located. So one of the guys like grabbed my phone and like did it for me. I mean, I was like coherent, so it's not like I was hammered and couldn't figure it out, but I was like, I don't understand why it does this. And so anyways, I got home and I went to bed as the sun was literally starting to peek its little eyes up, and I'm like, this is not me. I can't be doing this. Like it was a great one night, spontaneous fun, little I don't know.
Speaker 1: Adventure, but no, no more of that. Well, this is day two from it. And you said you fill hungover today laesterday she got taco bell, don't worry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nine pm. I had I had to ate some goodles during the day, so I got that. I that my healthy protein in. But then you know, it was evening time and I'm like I need something, and then I was like, oh, you know what, I have a Taco Bell gift card. Oh so I was like, shit, yeah, I'm going to Taco Bell yea. And yeah I had Taco Bell and not to Taco Bell gift card.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. I like completely forgot about it and found in my wallet recently and I was like hell, yes, yeah. But also, Taco Bells just added to the list of other fast foods that have gotten so expensive. I could not believe my total for three things was sixteen, like seventy oh three things.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 4: So anyways, but yeah, now I feel like I need another week of recovery. And that's fine because the next couple of weekends I don't have like a whole lot going on where I mean, I could obviously choose to go out if I wanted to, but I do have plans for my birthday that involved going out, so we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: Yes, but and sadly, yeah, I won't be a part of that. But also maybe I'm glad I won't be a part of it. If you guys are gonna be raging Jenny, I.
Speaker 3: Like, well, it's nine I got a head out.
Speaker 4: My one girlfriend told me that her friend's coming to visit. She's like, would you care if Mal came? And I was like, absolutely, bring Mal. Those two together are so I mean, yeah, Mail has three kids. They have like a homestead house. They're very professional like her and her husband whatever. But like you let Mama out of the house sometimes and it is she's great time, good time. We will see how that goes.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't either, So I want you to know how weird my chat gpteing has gotten. M This is what I chat gpt' last night. Okay, do you think me telling you a bit about my dog to pull together her birth chart wild help me parent with parenting?
Speaker 3: And it said yes, it can help a lot. And it broke down.
Speaker 1: It had me send her birth date, time and location because that's how you pull your birth chart, and it broke down all of her sun moon rising sun like all of her stuff. Then it says, overall, your daughter's chart says she's thoughtful, sensitive, socially tuned in and strong willed underneath her sweet exterior. And then it breaks down where she thrives. How you can be like nurture her confidence and independence. It broke that down how and then it was like, would you want me to show you what her personal superpower is? Then it broke that down how you can nurture her superpower? Would you also want to watch out for? Like, yeah, gives me a watch out for. And then it gave me a power phrase I can use with her when I see her being hard on herself, because I guess virgos are very hard on themselves. Okay, affectionist, which is something I'm hard on myself. But I'm not a perfectionist, so I don't completely get that. I'm like, a, let's get things done. It doesn't have to be perfect. I don't like it was like when I went to like the art retreat, there were people there that we like, they get so in their heads they can't even start a painting. They like, I don't have the time. Oh I'm not gonna be able to sit down for three hours. Oh this isn't perfect. And I'm just so not like that. I'm just like, let's get started immediately. I don't talk myself out of things typically, unless like a huge, huge, huge life altering decision, and so I just like don't relate to that very much. So I don't know, like that'll be something I have to watch out for with her. But I thought that was interesting. I would pass along if you're a parent a way you could maybe look at Now.
Speaker 3: I know not everyone's gonna like lean into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that is everything it said about her, and you could argue, oh, everything works for everyone. But I do think there is something to it because I don't know. I just do. I don't base things on it. I don't base things on oh the whatever is in retro right, I don't understand any of that stuff. Yeah, but if it can help me even a little bit be more understanding of her or a better parent to her, then I'm like, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 3: So if you wanted to try that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what any of that stuff really means, like the rising sun or moons or whatever. I don't know any of that. I just know I'm a Taurus. But I am guilty of wanting to see things when something pops up on my Instagram feed or something like, this is what Taurus feels in this whatever. I'm just a huge believer in enneagrams because I've taken that test a couple times. I have two, but I never remember my result. You're a three, I am. It's probably it maybe has changed. But the last time that we did it, we did it on the Morning show and you and I were both threes and so was Drake, which we were like, there's no way because.
Speaker 3: He is so not like or not.
Speaker 4: No, we are very different than Drake. But I think that that if you see things about enneagrams, it kind of shows like how you deal with situations, how like something that might anger you, something you think people misunderstand about you, And it is spot on for me.
Speaker 3: So what is everything three?
Speaker 4: Is that like we do define a lot of our just who we are by success. Yeah, but that's not just who we are. So we feel like some people look at us and only see this, and so like something that's helpful for in aneagram three is like, hey, maybe you should go plan something for them because they're always taking charge in life and it'd be nice to not have to do that constantly. Something else misunderstood is like we're not always working. We like to have fun, but we also struggle to We struggle to feel productive if we're not doing a bunch of work. Now there's just I'm telling you that I think it really does define you and I yeah quite a bit.
Speaker 3: When I said, I pretty dead on.
Speaker 4: And just like other people where I've known their enneagrams before, I'm like, yes, that is their personality type. It makes so much sense that this is why they It's not a reason to be a shitty person by any means based on your enneagram, but it does make you understand how different personalities are and how people react to things differently, because it's just how you define yourself. So like, if I feel like something isn't going well in life, I'm gonna get stressed because I define myself by success, whereas other people just care about vibes, like they're like I just like the vibe. It doesn't matter if they're like being super successful or not. It's like I want good vibes.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds that sounds like I would ruin that person's life because if things were stressful, then I would just kill their good vibes. Yeah, and that is that is how I am.
Speaker 3: I could be a real vibe killer if I'm off, that's for sure. Oh.
Speaker 4: There was one other thing. I don't know where we're at at We're about almost at times, so they have time for There was one thing I just have to pull it up on my Instagram because I'd saved. I have a a little folder titled I'm Still Fun and give me a second, because of course I don't have it built that right now. But so there's this video and I can share this when we share this episode, okay. And I just feel like a lot of men don't understand what it's like to get a PAP smear as a smear. Yeah, okay, because I said smear. I think once on the radio people dragged me, Jenny. I know that's like people say when they put cheese on.
Speaker 3: I know that. Okay, I'm calling I know. Okay.
Speaker 4: So imagine the little like packaging you get from Amazon that's kind of like your bubble packaging. So this woman is doing a descriptor of what it's like to get a PAP smear.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to suck it up. I'm going to say, almost said it, you almost did. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she takes a tongs to like open up the bag, and then she takes a whisk and just like aggressively risk in the bag, and it is the most accurate trail of a PAP smear I've ever seen in my life, and I was like, I a need to show fallon and be I know this is a podcast, so you want the visual with this, but I want to share this on Instagram when we load this up because it's so funny.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just had to look at that one this on this visit. I didn't have to get the full one. It was so awesome.
Speaker 4: I was so thankful they changed those every single time I'm in where I'm like, I don't know, am I due for one yet? They're like, no, you don't need one for twelve years now, and I'm like, what, Yeah, that's not true right by the way, that's exaggerating, But it used to be. I used to have to get them because I had had abnormal ones. Every six you have something, Yeah, you have to, yeah, and then they change it to like every other year. Now it's like three or maybe it's five. I don't honestly know.
Speaker 3: Me either, but I didn't have to and it was excellent. Nice. Yeah, I love that. Right. Well, that's it.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening, Thank you, have.
Speaker 3: A good week. Love you, buye