Speaker 1: Hey, Dira, thanks for coming on men with Chess. I really appreciate it. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Doing well? Doing well? Busy, busy time, a lot of the debates going on, trying to organize a lot of stuff, trying to finish my second book. But I'm glad to be here. I'm honored.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Yeah, I heard you have a big debate coming up tonight on Warski Live with an unnamed big YouTuber. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't heard back yet from Andy. I heard from him a week ago and he said he would try to get it arranged tonight. But I texted him today and he hasn't responded yet. I don't know. Oh wow, not for sure, but keeps getting postponed, so hopefully it'll happen eventually.
Speaker 1: Gotcha all right? Well, I hope they go through. I look forward to listening to it.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm excited to debate. I got a big atheist, and I think some people have already figured out who it is. It's not step On, it's not Sticks, it's not Jordan Peterson, so that only leaves a handful of other.
Speaker 1: Well, I was kind of hoping you were going to do a seance and debate Christopher Hitchins.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't think I'm not trying to be offensive to this person, but I don't think he's not really known as being an intellectual atheist. He's more of just a vocal kind of a flamboyant more so than a like a PhD or something.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Okay, well, I look forward to it. I heard your debate with Nicholas Fuentes, and I thought that was very entertaining, and so I respect your debate skills, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I've yet to lose a debate.
Speaker 1: Actually, all right, Well, for those of you who don't know, Jay Dyer's website is jasanalysis dot com. He's the author of Esoteric Hollywood Sex, Cults and Symbols and Film Jay, what else do you want us to know about you?
Speaker 2: I am the I run Jason Elis, as you said, but I also do a subscription service there. That's kind of the main means of how people interact with my work is through the articles and the videos and subscribing to educational content basically, so there's a lot of lectures on philosophy, history, theology, geopolitics, book reviews, and I've been doing that for I guess about a year and a half or two years now, So that's one way to access my material. And I also am the co creator and co presenter of the television show Hollywood Decoded on Guy at TV, which is accessible through Exfinity and Amazon Prime and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh awesome. Yeah, I watched that episode you sent to me on Lord of the Rings. This fascinating stuff. I thought that was really great. Kind of a cult or symbolic Ciskel and Ebert.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say, yeah, yeah, we try to say Cisco and Ebert on acid or Cisco and Neibert two point zero or yeah, different ways to kind of update social neighbor. But thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, Well, good stuff, man, I appreciate it. Yeah, we wanted to talk tonight about social engineering. I've heard you talk about this confidently in the past on Tim Kelly's show and other places, and specifically how it's affected Christianity in the West in the twentieth century, but also more broadly so, I think hating on baby boomers is kind of a popular meme right now, and there seems to be kind of something wrong with them. They're very self indulgent people, and they kind of, you know, wasted away our economy and all these different criticisms we have, and I think a lot of that has to do with the social engineering that's gone on. So can you give us kind of a big picture where is this coming from and why is it being done?
Speaker 2: Yes? And I have to take some credit for that because my friend Mark and I were writing blog pieces about eight years ago making boomer jokes, so I might me and Mark actually be the first the internet boomer posters. But anyway, yeah, I mean it's obviously it's not anything as naive as to say that the problems of the world are the results of a single generation. We have to look, i would say, at many years of practicing and perfecting the technique of social engineering. So in a very broad sense, this is the practice that goes all the way back to Machiavelli, or you could extend it back even to ancient empires. And you even see this kind of stuff in the Bible. You'll see the means and methods of geopolitical machination when you read the books of the Kings, Chronicles, Samuel, et cetera. But in the modern area era it's a little more precise because you have the rise of technological process technique and scientific technique in how to manage mass groups of people. So I would argue that most of this arises out of the military and wartime strategies and planning. Certainly, prior to that, you had bankers who were already back in the seventeen hundreds eighteen hundreds of the times of the revolutions. They had already noticed how to fund revolutionary movements in other countries. This is not solely the enterprise of Jewish bankers. It is a practice of bankers in general. And you can read that Carol Quigley. I have lectures on the totality of his book Tragy and Hope, and he uses France as one example, and he covers the rothschild the Catholic and the Protestant interests that all were sort of vying for power and control of France as one test case. Now, certainly, over time Jewish banking interests tended to have a lot of power through the Rothschilds. But we can't leave out our WASP and our Vatican bank connections either, And of course the Rochels have also been the official papal bankers, I think since the seventeen hundred, so all of these interests interconnect, and as I think Spangler put it very well, there's never been a socialist revolution that wasn't funded by capitalists at the top. And I think that that's accurate. And so when we look at the French Revolution, we see a kind of a combination of Protestant, Swiss and Jewish banking interests and the British Empire having a vested interest in removing a Catholic monarch. We see a similar pattern with the funding of the Bolshek revolutions from revolution excuse me, from the Warburgs and other New York banking houses, and that was essentially to reconstruct and set up a social experiment in Russia, to get rid of the idea of a bizarre and imperium and a confessional state. See the same pattern of the removal of the Holy Roman Empire in Europe and the removal of the Byzantine continuation in the Romanovs, their removal by the Bolsheviks. And ultimately, this I would say, is at the behest of the money power. It was the banking interest behind both of these things. Quickly comes to the same conclusion that Friedman of Stratford came to when they both said that the twentieth century was about the Atlantis sis or Western power blocks removal of their two main rivals, namely Germany, Austria, Hungarian Empire and Russia. So that's the twentieth century in total, in both of the wars and the Cold War. The way you get out of these wars and the wartime experience is a lot of research, research and development that goes into the war machine and perfecting the techniques of war quickly. For example, was a maritime war historian, also has other works about histories of civilization and warfare and so forth like that. A second excuse me, So this research and development was focused largely in the traditional sense of psychological warfare, but also in the implementation of new techniques and strategies that would involve a lot of advanced UH things like cybernetics. This would come to dominate entities like DARPA, which would be very instrumental in how to manipulate technology to achieve the upper hand in warfare, specifically things like mimicking nature, transhumanism, et cetera, et cetera, but specific entities that can definitely be pointed to would be the Tavistock Institute, the Frankfurt School.
Speaker 3: The which by the way, both had intimate connections to the CIA, the OSS, and as I was discussing hober Moss in one of my lectures last night for subscribers, harber Moss is one of the.
Speaker 2: Premier figures of the Frankfurt School, which was the German Jewish figures who had studied culture and the idea of culture critique, culture creation, and ultimately culture degradation. And so hober Mouse, for example, talks about how you could socially engineer America through all of these different cultural means. And what most people don't know, however, is that it was the OSS, the CIA, the Rockefellers and Macy Foundation money that actually brought these Eastern Bloc Marxists over to help America fight the Great Wars. So what you get in America is a basically they mastered the art of culture creation and toxic culture. And so it's not just Jewish interests. It was Rockefellers and the CIA that brought the Frankfurt School people over. So there was a combination of interest. There wasn't just one group. They both had a vested interest and so that's how we get the sixties counterculture and the boomers is from these I would say Pentagon, Military, CIA, Frank for school characters are all on the same team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there does seem to be a real tendency these days on the internet among alt rightish type communities to point the finger at Jewish interests and ignore some of the other interests. But there definitely was a lot of different groups working together for the same goal. But I'm kind of curious, is there a unifying ideology for this agenda or is it just about amassing power and money or what have you found out?
Speaker 2: So I think that people who don't have a theology or a belief in the transcendent, they're generally walking around in a hall of mirrors trying to figure out who the one bad guy is. But if you have a conception of theology and a belief in the Bible things like this, then you tend to have an overriding view of history and total beginning, middle, and end, and so you have a conception of good and evil, and so good and evil are of course spiritual forces, and they are not any specific racial, ethnic socio political group or class that. It's not class warfare, it's not any of that. There are undoubtedly powerful interests, but I see the Rockefellers as far more powerful and influential and prominent in the last century than Jewish interrists, for example. I mean, the Frankfurt School would not have had any power had any been brought over by the by British intelligence and the CIA and the Rockefellers.
Speaker 1: Indeed, yeah, I heard I heard you talk about on other shows. How in America and to some degree in Europe, the right wing tends to always point the finger at Marxism and communism, and this is the reason our civilization has been undermined, and gender identity destroyed, and pornography pushed on us because some sort of KGB psyop or something. But in reality, when you look at it, it really seems like this is coming from, as you said, the big banks, because they really funded these revolutions, and the Rockefeller interest also pushed these things here at home. So really, well, there's a lot more to it than just Commi's.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, this is very crucial, and this is one of the main reasons why I did the eight lectures on Tragy and hope is because Carol Quigley, who himself was a Catholic of sorts or a professing Catholic of some kind, I was very much a fan of the Western Atlanti's democratic order, and he actually thought that, you know, this democratic new world order would be the best thing for the world. So that's why he was a true believer and a supporter, I believe, and quickly is very adamant in the book. This is probably what the book is most known for is the quotes where he says that the communist Marxist, leftist socialist movements in America on their own had absolutely no power and didn't weren't that effect effective until they received all of this money from these very wealthy elites that were both Jewish, Protestant, and times even Catholic. So I mean, it's it might be difficult for some people to wrap their head around that, but I mean it's like I said earlier, that this is why you have the the Wall Street funding both Nazis and the Bolsheviks. And one of the best ways to see this is to read some of the real inner circle planners of this whole system. This over writing ideology that you asked about. Yes, I've been doing a series called Globalist Books, and this is characters like people from the CIA, like Miles Copeland, or people from the Royal Society like Bertrand Russell, the Fabian Society, people like H. G. Wells, and they are very people like Charles Galton, Darwin, Arthur Kessler. I'll be doing Jacques Attalie next. These are characters who are very open about the overwriting ideology. And it's not solely racial. It is also materialistic. It is technocratic and dysgenic. And so that's what bertin Russell's. Russell says, Yes, I'm very happy to see the Bolsheviks succeed in Russia because he says it's a social experiment, just like all the other twentieth century movements and ideas. He says, there's social experiments to see which things work best for the technocracy.
Speaker 1: So the endgame here is the development of this new world order type technocracy, I guess is what you could say.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Almost to me, looking at it seems like kind of a like a dark alchemy, or something like a social alchemy. They're melting down all these social institutions that we've had in the West for centuries and trying to create an entirely new society that's almost an opposite image of what was there before. Out of what they've melted down. You know what I mean is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're spot on. There is a chapter in Tragic Hope that a lot of people miss because everybody focuses on the sections where he talks about the banker's funding the communists. There's a more important chapter about the rise of the military industrial complex, and Quigley's whole point in the chapter is that the new world order is transhumanism. It is technocracy. He says, that's the whole goal of all of it. So we can argue about all these other things. And I'm not saying you can't argue about those other things. I'm saying that the long term plan is not just Israelis. It includes the Saudis, it includes you know, China, it includes all these other interests to be a part of this global scheme. You can debate to what degree, you know, atheistic Zionists or whatever have a role in that, but I think that the the overarching plan is technocracy. It's not rooted in any kind of Jewish messianic claims. You know, do you see what I'm saying. Yes, yes, I don't think that Bill Gates, David Rockefeller and these people who have you know, arguably some of the they're probably some of the most amplement on the planet. I don't think they're really concerned about Jewish Messianism. I don't think they care about Palestine. So what what do they care about? Technocracy? And so I see this the most powerful people all being on board with that, and that's why to be in that kind of club, you have to be on board with that. They don't really care about the ideology of a single piece of land in the Middle East. I'm not saying that that that Israel doesn't have a role in that, but if you look at when Israel is being set up, what the Balfour Declaration and the Royal Society and all this, what they were saying at that time, they weren't really concerned with Jews or Rams. They just wanted an outpost uh and the Royal Society who set that up were just as interested in controlling the Islamic world as they were controlling the the Jewish homeland. And this is why, by the way, Jews got mad at British occupation, and you had like the er Gone and the bombing of the King David Hotel and so forth.
Speaker 1: Right, and they do seem to have these technocrats an apocalyptic profit in Ray Kurtzweil, and he published that over a decade ago, talking about the year twenty forty five and how human beings will become just totally integrated with computer technology and AI and the planet Earth will basically become like a technological god being.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that this is the plan for all seven and a half billion people. I think the becoming transcendent technological god beings is for the upper class, and the rest of us will well, I'm not sure what they have planned for the rest of us. Do you have anything ideas.
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, they say very clearly to get rid of everybody else. So there's no debate about that. That's been that. When you read all of these globalist texts, and these are formative thinkers for the global plan, they always talk about two or three things across the board. They never disagree about Darwinian evolution and technocracy. They never disagree about the need the crisis to kill off most of the planet. And they never disagree about the implementation of a federation of all nations into a global government. Every one of them always across the board. That's their dogma. So one example, another good example this is somebody like Arthur Kessler. Now a lot of people would say, we'll see Arthur Kessler in Thirteenth Tribe proves the Kazarian theory. Well, I don't really put a lot of stock in the Kasar theory. I think it's kind of a silly thing. But what's interesting about Kessler himself is that he stepped out of caring about Jewish interests and was self consciously a Luciferian, and he was part of that inner British Royal Society clique. And he wrote Ghosts in the Machine, and at the end of Ghosts of the Machine he says what you just said. He says, it is a dark alchemy what we're doing to the globe, and it is to to he puts it the way he states, it is to commander engineer, to commander evolution, to propel the species to godhood, basically is the whole point. So they're all agreed on transhumanism. That's who came up with all those the Huxley's coined the term transhumanism. That is the ultimate goal. And that's also why you see a convergence of somebody like Ray Kurswall, who I would assume has some kind of Jewish background, and David Rockfeller if they both like the idea of transhumanism, because as it's an alternate version of the Gospel salvation through technology, and so you could look at it like who's the bad guy. Well, in the first century, who was the bad guy? Well, you have the Pharisees. They teamed up with Caesar and hearing them. So there's a combination of interests that are in rebellion against truth, against Christ, against the logos. And I don't believe that they actually will achieve technological godhood. I think that that's partly a lie, a myth that they are projecting. And certainly there will be technological enhancements, probably extended life longevity, you know, I'm sure there will be all kinds of new miraculous nanotech health discoveries. But to think that this is going to give you immortality, I think would just be utter stupidity and being completely naive. Yeah, No, why would the people why would the people who say that they want your dad give you immortality. That's other stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I definitely think it's an overreach. That whole what is it called the Ray kurtzwild theory, I forget, but I don't think it'll get that far to a technological godhood. But you know all this technology singularity, Yes, yes, I think it's a positive thing in and of itself, and we just need to reconvert the culture and baptize it.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I was, I forget which talk or stream or something, but I was saying that we have the template, you know, already laid down as to how to build societies, how to build cultures, and how to have real progress. And one of the things that I always cut at the root of is that most Jews, and most alt right, and most atheists and most Pagans, can you think of one thing they all have in common?
Speaker 1: No, what was that? Darwinism? Darwinism.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm a big opponent of Darwinism and have been for a long time. I'm always trying to find somebody to debate it. Yeah, and I've written, I've written a whole ton of articles against Darwinism and Darwinism factors directly into transhumanism. Darwinism, I believe, is a from I come at it from the position of a philosopher, that's my training, and so I critique it from a philosophical standpoint, which is not to say that I never I don't ever engage in the scientific discourse. I do, but I'm mainly concerned with higher order questions, and philosophy is a little bit higher order than empirical science. So I believe that Darwinism is a mythology, that right that originally comes from ancient Hinduism. And so the the people want to make a connection between like scientism and Kabbalism, Yeah, you can find that connection, because ultimately these these positions are really the same as like ancient a perennial tradition style Hindu stuff. So you were once a rock and then you you know you, or you were once a goo and then you evolved into you know, to something else. And so the transmutation of species, I think, which is completely ridiculous, is really a very powerful presupposition that most people aren't willing to criticize or question. So that's why I think that the alt right is doomed to fail as well as all these movements because they're all predicated on a false grand mythology, which is basically you know, if you read the ancient Greek myths, it's the same idea. It's like lightning. The gods struck the ground of lightning, and you know, out of it comes man. I mean, that's like exactly what the theory of the produce the protest the rise of the protozoa was.
Speaker 1: So so you're telling me, Jay that you don't believe that all the complexity of life evolved from a single cell organism. You don't think this is a scientific effect.
Speaker 2: No, because as I understand, DNA only prints what it has within that species code. So a whale is never going to print bear code. A tree is never going to print whale code. You can have mutations and adaptations, but the new coding that is expressed to show those mutations or adaptations is only what is already present in the strand, and it's either on or off. So the whale never has bear code.
Speaker 1: Well, I tend to agree with you. I've been skeptical of evolution in Darwinism my entire adult life, being raised in a very conservative evangelical home. That's sort of part of the course, but it's really when you look at it and take yourself out of the conditioning we've been put through the social engineering we've been talking about. It's such an absurd theory and there's no way you could empirically prove it. You'd have to go back in time billions of years and then observe the species evolving and have some sort of billions of years of immortality to even prove that it happens. So it's it's just an absurd thing on its face, And it's funny because of the reaction you get when you say you don't believe it. They treat you like you're the absurd person. So it's classic projection, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Right, And there's many reasons for this. But most people who for example, go to university and study biology or they study astronomy. And when I was doing my undergrad I mean I had to take science classes. I took a lot of plus or science classes. I interacted with all of these different professors and people with you know, getting a biochemistry degree or whatever. I did this for many years and then I did grad school. I'm not unfamiliar with what is taught and how people defend their positions. And what I did when I was in my undergrad was actually pretty consistently debate professors. That didn't make me very popular with the professors, but I did it and it is what it is. And so for most of the science professors that I had. For example, there was one guy who was an astronomy teacher and I had a debate with him, and he actually suggested that I debate head of the department. So I went to the head of I can't remember. He might have been the physics head. It might have been a different guy, but I think he was a physics guy. So I had a long, long, long debate with the head of the physics department. And what I came to realize this is I was like twenty three at the time, so I wasn't super versed and everything, but I did understand basic apologetics and I understood basic presuppositional apologetics at the time, so I was fairly well armed. And I realized that that education is compartmentalized, and the people who study physics, they don't know philosophy. That doesn't mean that every person who studies physics doesn't know philosophy, but on the whole. It's very compartmentalized. If you are getting a PhD in physics, you might have only had one or two philosophy classes. I mean it's not required. You might have had logic and you maybe if you wanted to, you might have taken something like, you know, philosophy one on one or something. So most of them don't study the whole. Other discipline called philosophy of science, which is very famous, has a lot of great intellectual giants who have written on the topics, people like Michael Polani, and he's a famous scholar who has critiqued the positivist empiricist, a tradition of of the physical sciences and philosophy science which is a dead end. But you will be very hard pressed to find many people who get quote hard science degrees who don't grasp this. Now, this is another interesting point that should be made, is that there's a distinct. I believe there's a distinction between life sciences and hard sciences, and so things like biology. I'm not saying that they can't involve aspects of heart science, but when they start talking about the theory of origins, it's very speculative. Okay, if you're an engineer, which is part of science, engineering and science, computer science, mathematics. Right, you're engaging in something that's more I would say, directly directly relevant to something like understanding DNA, because you understand design and you understand architecture, right, And so a lot of times when propagandas for Darwinism start to talking about science is all on our side, science is all on our side, that's not actually true because there are plenty of engineers who are theists and who recognize all of these same principles and they're part of science. So it's just kind of a game they play where they kind of move the markers around and they move the the delineators around to decide who's part of science and who isn't. And it's all relative depending on the debate at hand. So so they just don't know what they're talking about. I mean, I rambled there for like five minutes, to forgive me, But at the end of the day, they don't know the basic philosophical questions like you know, what about the principle of induction? You know, you ask most philosophers and I mean scientists, unless they've studied a little philosophy that they're kind of like, what what about this idea of why is that? Do you believe the future will be like the past? Oh? Well, that's just kind of a basic assumption, and we don't worry with those questions anymore. So they just they will arbitrarily kind of just throw out the things that they don't consider relevant. But there's no clear scientific test for what things are objectively relevant or not. It's their subjective taste. And this is why you have people like Nildagras Tyson will say a philosophy and philosophy of science don't matter anymore. Well, they don't matter because he can't answer those questions and he gets mad when people ask them.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I noticed that, especially in the New Avius community, there was a big attack on philosophy in general, classical philosophy because they were bad at it basically, right.
Speaker 2: All they do is, you know, it's funny. They will criticize theists, and I will give them some credit because a lot of theists make bad arguments and they rehash bad classical proofs for God, which I don't think are very good. I think the need to be kind of restated because the questions and needs of our time are not the same questions and needs of you know, the year thirteen hundred. So so they'll they'll throw this this monkey poo at the theists quite often and say how bad their arguments are and that they just rehash old, debunked arguments. But guess what, all these new atheists are just rehashing people like David Hume and people from the French Revolution. I mean they're not they're not doing anything spectacular either, but rehashing you know, Enlightenment eraror arguments. So I think that the discourse is pretty low level and pretty pretty lame and pretty weak, and it's kind of that way by design. I mean a lot of these people are really just kind of pop figures propped up like Bill Nye. You know, Bill NIC's changed. Bill NY's been caught contradicting himself multiple times. Somebody put together a great video of Richard Dawkins totally contradicting himself within a few years about junk DNA, where he's like, junk DNA prooves evolution, and then like a few years later, when suddenly they've decided maybe there's not junk DNA, he's like, I've never said junk DNA proof's evolution. Junk. The fact that there's no junk DNA prooves evolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, these guys are definitely propped up in one way or another. I mean, for the public consciousness, science is not you know, the scientific method and empiricism. It's it's just a way to drive the narrative in a certain direction, in favor of Darwinism, in favor of transgenderism, all these social issues. It's just another form of social engineering. So that's why you have all these scandals that the different scientific journals. People will contribute studies that have bad evidence in it, specifically to see if he can get published, and it does because it supports a certain political narrative they want to push.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a whole bunch of articles that you can pull up about fraud and science for aud in the peer review process. There's no actual peer review way to prove the peer of view process. I'm serious, And there been There have been countless mainstream articles on this. The most famous of which people can look up is the Lancet the Lancet Journal, which I've sourced this so many times, I need to just archive this on my website actually, but everybody should read the very brief discussion from the Lancet about where they were discussing about fifty percent of most peer view papers are fake.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the Lancet is, of course Oxford's premiere, longest running medical science journal that was published I think two years ago, and you can still pull it up. The PDO of the actual file is still available. At least it was fairly recently. So, and this is not anything surprising or new. Now people will hear this and they'll say, oh, you're a science denier.
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, in fact, as I said, you know, a lot of my graduate work was philosopher science. Phenomenology was the questions of analytics and how analytical philosophy ties into you know, the hard realities of the here and the now. Right. This is kind of ancient philosophical questions just rehashed in modernity. So I'm very pro science. I think science is a wonderful tool for understanding the natural world, and anybody who would deny that is a complete idiot. But the science as a tool is a giant light year leap from scientism, which is a grand narrative explanation. Yeah, no tool can ever be a grand narrative if you have a monkey wrench and a giant. You know, if you have a monkey wrench, the monkey wrench doesn't tell you how the car is built, right, I mean, a wrench is a tool. It doesn't give you an explanation. So in the same way, the scientific method is a tool for understanding the natural world, but by its very nature, it's not designed to ask questions that by definition would come outside the scope of empirical investigation. So, for example, mathematical concepts, logical laws, these by definition are abstract and so they are not material. So when the so called scientists or scientism proponent propaganda says I don't believe in anything immaterial abstract that I can't see, he's not being honest because he will absolutely utilize mathematical concepts, principles, ideas like law, ideas like rights, and those cannot be empirically demonstrated or proven.
Speaker 1: Very good, Well, let's shift topic back to the I want to talk a little bit more about the baby boomers and kind of what specifically was done to them as a part of this social engineering agenda. You're probably familiar with Terrence McKenna, definitely a spoop mouthpiece well, maybe definitely talking about the Archaic Revival. During his career, it kind of seems like there was an agenda to dismantle the industrialized civilization that had been created in America and kind of get people to go back to the land and start living in like small huts and communes and kind of go back to an almost feudal lifestyle. Would you agree with that or I would absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 2: And I just put up a documentary at my website called the Net which is about mk Ultra and the Unibomber and the rise of the Internet. And this is an old, somewhat famous documentary from I think two thousand, two thousand and three somewhere in there, and this is an interview with a lot of people who were formative in the rise of the Internet. And this is you know, people at DARPA, people in MIT military, kind of gone level people, and they are discussing the simultaneous rise of the concept of the internet in the sixties with the cultural revolution. And so what I'm getting at is that the deeper that you dive into this question, when you read the works of Dave McGowan, you find out that absolutely the counter culture and this would include the archaic revival primitivism and this idea, but all the hippie ideas and Terence McKennon obviously as part of that giant social engineering project. And I don't think there's any question about that anymore. The deeper that you dive into, a lot of people with boomers especially have not heard this, are not familiar with it, and so they kind of saw themselves as positioned in this period of Cold War where Russians are all the bad guys and it's you know, the evil empire, and the only way out of that is to make sure that Americanism and pepsi and coke can be spread to the whole world. Right taneous with that is what you're saying. The de industrialization is absolutely aided by the rise of the hippie culture. And the same people at the Royal Society who back in the thirties we're talking about the de industrialization of the West and the rise of China as an industrial powerhouse for the globe, they were also the people who were saying we can socially engineer the West with giant LSD mushroom. Terence McKenna, Timothy Leary, stooges.
Speaker 1: And this is back in the thirties, right.
Speaker 2: So in the thirties you have Russell saying and I did two talks on virtin Russell's books Scientific Outlook and Impact of Science on Society. And in both of those books he discusses the geopolitical plans in how the West will attempt to be destroyed and the industrialized and the rise of the East, and he even mentions things like mass and ized migration. At the same time, another one of his cohorts in this conspiracy, Alice Huxley, was instrumental in Tavistock and uh, the British version of the the rise of LSD sandas pharmaceuticals. And that's how the CIA would because the CIA is working in tandem with British intelligence. Uh. And so they are the ones who are coordinated with Tavistock to you know, share research and so forth. Uh. And they realized that, yes, everything that the Huxley is talking about, that's this is why Huxley went to Berkeley and gave this famous famous lecture Berkeley. Hello, Right, this is hippie Central saying that you will be given giant loads of drugs and you will be ushered into the technocracy. That's what he says in the lecture. And he says even says at one point, all you people in the audience are too stupid to even understand that I'm telling you that this is really going to happen. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know he was right. I mean, most of most of the people in the West have no idea what's happening to them.
Speaker 2: And he's also not a good guy warning us this is another mistake.
Speaker 4: Now, a lot of people make a mistake and they say, oh, but to see when I read all the text that he talks about freedom and he doesn't want us to be enslaved, that's because he's a liar.
Speaker 2: That's because he also wrote elsewhere that he believed in this plant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So how did this impact this shift to the industrialize and the hippie movement and all this. How did this impact Christianity in the West after the hippies started to rise up. I heard you talking about this recently. I was wondering if you could give us a little insight here.
Speaker 2: Well, you have the co opting of the church. Basically, even though this Homber Moss talk that I did last night was for subscribers. It was actually illustrative in one part where he talks about the churches being made Marxists. Now, let's put this in context, because in a sense they were and in a sense they weren't. If you mean by Marxist, the Frankfurt School Marxist and the cultural degradation cultural Marxism. Yeah, they have been turned to that. But how was that done? Was it done by a bunch of dirty dudes on the streets of hate Ashbury with Chay Gavara T shirts and wearing a beret. No, it was done by giant hordes of money behind the Frankfurt School as one example. It was done with giant amounts of money put into studying the effects of LSD, by the military, by the CIA, by psychiatric institutions. It was done by the promotion of the degenerate rock bands. Right, So this changed the culture. And because American Christianity, American Christianity from the beginning, I would say, has been very troubled and kind of on a double think dilemma because of the weaknesses, I would say, and they found the ideology of America. There's always been a susceptibility in American Christianity. To instead of informing the culture to mirror the culture. So it should be the other way around. But you know, this is why your preachers in America end up looking like CEOs. They begin acting like the CEOs and their churches look like giant strip malls or factories.
Speaker 1: And that's the heresy of Americanism.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah. So I think wim Hoff is correct that the CIA through the facade of the Cold War. I'm not saying there weren't real persecutions during the Cold War. In fact, this actually duped a lot of the Russian immigrants, the white Russians that left Russia. It was British intelligence and people in the West that brought them over. But I don't think that they understood that the long term game was not that the people in the West were their friends. The long term game was to ultimately support the dismantling of Russia and the institution of the New World Order. And the CIA did a similar tactic with the Catholic Church by getting the Catholic Church to jump on board the CIA's doctrinal warfare program of C. D. Jackson and other characters like that Henry Leoce and that this ended up being part of the reason why Vatican two happened and you had the passing of the acceptance of Dignitatis humani in Nostra Tate.
Speaker 1: Just for the listeners out there, not all my listeners are Catholic, but most of them are. Jay is not Catholic, He's Orthodox. So just so you aware of that, and you know, we don't have to agree on every single thing, but look into these things because there definitely has been deep state influence on the Catholic Church. There's no denying that.
Speaker 2: Well, well, David Wimhoff is a practicing Catholic as I understand, and he does accept Vatican too, So I'm just using him as an objective Catholic source who who as a lawyer in this giant, you know, thousand source page book. You know, he argues, I would say, definitively, and it actually makes a lot of sense with all the other research that isn't Catholic, you know, I mean, Dave mcgallan is not Catholic, but his or was not Catholic. He's passed away. But you know, his book was not focused on religion, but it kind of came to the same conclusions that you had. The deep state basically interested in trying to co opt large religious institutions, and you will find that this is very common. And just think about it from the deep state perspective. Wouldn't you want to use the engine of something like Catholicism for your pert Yeah, I mean Brzenski in between two ages, he says in the first few chapters of the book that American and Americanism has to capture and use these big institutions like the caloch Church. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And this is probably the most conspiratorial type interview that I've done on this show. I've said often though that I believe the people who are in control of our civilization right now are very evil, and this is just opening up the Pandora's box to look at the kind of evil that they're doing. These people are diabolical geniuses, and this is the war between good and evil, which is why it's so important for Christians to stay in prayer, to study philosophy and good solid the and to not be taken in by this stuff. Because when you fully grasp the amount of conditioning that you've been put through in your life growing up in the second half of the twentieth century, in the twenty first century. It's you have to go back to first principles and reevaluate all your assumptions about the world. So, and that's a little closing thought.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, one other thing I would say to Catholics, and I formerly was Catholic, is that there are plenty of Catholic books that will vindicate what I'm saying, the most obvious of which are the papal and cyclicals of the last couple of centuries. And I'm not saying read all of them, but if anybody does want to delve into that, you can. I would recommend a couple of things. I would say, read first and foremost Leo the thirteenth and cyclical Humanum Janus on Freemasonry. Then I would say read the Tan Books, the Tan Publisher, the Popes against the modern errors. And then if you read those two things, you'll see that you know, this is not a crackpot conspiracy theory, but something that the papacy has been talking about for a long time. In fact, years old, there was a whole slew of anti Masonic papal and cyccles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that, honestly, that kind of thing was really what got me interested in Catholicism was seeing how the popes and the Church were really at odds with this evil agenda in early in the twentieth century. And I'm sad to say that it's lost a lot of ground in the second half. But anyway that those encyclicals are definitely eye opening. To be sure, we need to just show on Freemason recent time in their battle of the Catholic Church. That would be interesting, Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 2: I I've also been reading a cult Renaissance Church of Rome, which is a critique of the Renaissance era papacy by Michael Hoffman. I think he makes a very compelling case. I think he's very weak when he tries to explain the first millennium of the Church, but I think for the second millennium of the Church, he also makes a very interesting case that it's not like everything was rosy, you know, prior to the French Revolution, right, there was a lot of the same kinds of hermetic, gnostic, Platonic and cabalistic influence prior to you know, the modern Enlightenment period as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was saying on the last show that this kind of worldview we've been talking about is a sort of form of gnosticism, And really narcissism has been around since the first century of the Church. It's waxed and waned in its influence and presence. But really, when you start to think that you can use your willpower and technology to override the laws of God and the natural law He's written into reality, that is the form of nissism trying to escape physical reality. Anyway, So that would be my thought on it.
Speaker 2: I would totally agree, And just having a discussion with some people today about this, we were kind of arguing about the question of race, ethnicity, gender, these kinds of things. And when you believe in the goodness of God as a creator, which gnostics don't, when you do believe that God is a good creator, you suddenly don't have as much of a problem with there being other ethnicities, other races, and different genders. That real diversity is not an issue for you. You're not worried about it. And for Orthodox you know, we have our tradition of iconography being done a certain way always. You can't you can't like make up some kind of new way to do icons, and that's because we believe that they don't just show us a window into heaven. But I banography also confirms the veracity and truth of history. So if there's a saint like Saint Moses the Black who was a famous black man, who's a saint, you know, he and his icon, he's going to retain his physical characteristics, in his race and his gender. And you know, in the in the Book of Revelation, when when John sees into heaven, when he sees the eternal state, he says he sees every race, tribe, tongue, and ethnicity present. Uh. And that's because, of course Christ died for all, there's no question about that. But Christ dying for all does not mean that he wipes out people's history and ethnicity anymore than it means he wipes out gender. So that's why it's very important for us that you don't you know, you know Jesus. Think about Jesus. When he's resurrected, he doesn't become pans you know, pan gender, pan racial Jesus. He becomes a no longer subject to to death. Well technically speaking, he wasn't subject death, but he willingly underwent death. You know what I'm saying. In his resurrected state, it's still the same Jesus because he has a hole in his side. Thomas puts his fingers in and he says, you know, he says that we will be like him. We'll have the same type of resurrection, which does not negate our historical existence and who we were.
Speaker 1: Sure, So if you're a black Christian, you die and you're resurrected, you're going to still be a black resurrected Christian.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, yeah. I mean, this is the thing about Babel and the new world order, globalism, transhumanism, It is Babel.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They say we want to make a power to Heaven in our own name, right, And that's contrasted with Abraham, who builds an altar to the Lord and calls him the name of the Lord. So Abraham's religion is based around theology and faith first, and babel Worldly religion, the City of Man, as Augustine called it, is based around the idea of man will be God. And that's what transhumanism is. It's just a repeating of that, and Babel is still manifesting today in globalism. Babel is the idea of wrecking all the different cultures and nations and tribes into one giant blob run by Skynet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is what's going on in Europe with the Muslim invasion and the United States and even in China. They're trying to do this in every country that has a national mono culture, they're trying to turn it into the New World Order, corporatistic gray glob.
Speaker 2: So exactly. Yeah, yeah, totally agree.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Jay Dyer, thanks for coming on. That was a great chat. I hope to have you back soon to talk about some more theological issues if that's amenable to you, Sure anytime, all right, Well, I sure appreciate it. Man, God be with you, all right.
Speaker 2: And I would add two that if people are interested in my book is still available, and if you would like to get a copy of it, please get it from me and not Amazon because Amazon undercuts authors. My book is not in occult book. It is a comparative religion analysis of different movies and films in three hundred and sixty three pages with four hundred four footnotes, and it includes very subtle critiques of things like Darwinism and atheism in under the guise of film analysis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm kind of still kind of new at the podcast game. So I forgot the plug section. I also wanted to say, if you go into podcast Addict and search Jaydyer, you'll get jay'son Analysis RSS feed on there and get all this great content. He's been putting out some awesome stuff lately. Maybe you have another method they can find that feed as well.
Speaker 2: Well. It should be on all the major feeds like that. It's on Spreaker, and it's on iTunes, and you know, you can always go to YouTube the same. My my stuff goes out to all those areas.
Speaker 1: Good deal, all right, man, Well thanks again and you have a good eating all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you,