Speaker 2: What's going on everybody.
Speaker 1: Jay Bone from the JPod Bonecast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcas as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing. You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify. We have social media JPod bone Cast on x, Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our gaming podcasts, the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch. So all you guys got to do is just hit those little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two, and that is the best way. You know, It's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help. And I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys, You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So please, those are just some little tips, not only for this podcast, but any your other favorite podcasts. Welcome back to another episode of the jap bone Cast Gaming. Today's episode is episode thirty eight of the podcast that we game on. So if you guys want to check out our gaming, all you guys got to do is go to our twitch at JPod bone Cast and we'll come up JPod Bonecast Gaming.
Speaker 2: Check us out.
Speaker 1: In today's episode, I will be playing Double O seven First Light for PlayStation five and giving you guys my overall review, as well as a lot of the summer conferences for games.
Speaker 2: That have gone on this past week.
Speaker 1: This episode is gonna drop right after I record it. We just got done with the Microsoft Showcase, the Xbox Showcase.
Speaker 2: So I'll go throughout that.
Speaker 1: We have Summer Game Fest we're gonna talk about and all that good stuff. Double oh seven though, I want to get to that because as of lately we've been playing switch games. It seems like we've been playing a lot of Marvel Invasion and things like that, so it was nice to get away in place. We've been playing a lot of Lego Batman as well Legacy of the Dark Knight, unbelievable game. By the way, just An amazing game plays exactly like a Arkham style game, but you're doing it with Legos.
Speaker 2: You know. It really makes me think that they will.
Speaker 1: Be able to come out with some type of Spider Man in the future, a Lego Spider Man game, which I think would be amazing. But what they did with Lego Batman's it's so creative. It's there's something that they should really be proud of because I think it's a wonderful game, especially when it comes to Legos.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of bright thinking behind it.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of exercise, so a lot of exercising in the mind.
Speaker 2: I love the puzzles things like that.
Speaker 1: So if you do enjoy Lego games, and you do enjoy the Batman series like Arkham Knight and things like that, I think you will enjoy that. So check that out. For PlayStation five, we're playing Double Oh seven. First, the actor who plays Bond in this game is Patrick Gibson, amazing actor. He also played Dexter in the prequel Original Sin, so that's very cool.
Speaker 2: As noted, we will be.
Speaker 1: Talking about Dexter Original Sin in our thirty one Days of podcast, The thirty one Days of Double Dexter in which I will be going throughout New Blood, Original Sin and Resurrection, so.
Speaker 2: Guys be on the lookout for that. Definitely want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Similar to this where I can just bust out an episode, doesn't matter how long it is. With the gaming podcast, you guys know what you're getting because this is also linked to our twitch, so you guys can go watch our gameplay and listen to what I'm talking about right now and things like that. But you know, behind besides and behind the podcast that we do in October, it really is about just you know, stick it to our pattern of going throughout the thirty one days of October doing a summary of that television show or movie, be that we had watched that day, or whether it might be that we have a genuine conversation about it or whatever, you know, with another person. So I think it's it's always awesome. It really is cool to pick apart some of the episodes in Dexter. So I think this season will be a lot of fun. All right, let's get off to these some of these shows that have gone on right now, because there's a lot going on in the gaming world. You know, the year will be wrapping up obviously, when it hits January, So they want to hype you up for a lot of stuff that is going to be happening from now until the end of the year, and then you know what's to come next year. So now we're not getting any new gaming systems next year for the most part, okay, so they're keeping it simple on that.
Speaker 2: Real quick.
Speaker 1: Some game that are coming out this month as well, I should mention we have Star Fucks to Remake coming out pretty soon as well as as well as Dead or Alive six, So definitely keep your eye out on those. That seems like type of games that I would probably play if I was down to play either one of those games, but they're not games I'm gonna seek out. Right now, I'm playing way too much games, and I really don't even have time for any via games. I'm playing like fifteen minutes a day, which sucks at this point, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So I mean, we've been.
Speaker 1: Moving a little bit and probably takes about like an hour for some Bond missions, seems so.
Speaker 2: James Bond very awesome game. I back it a lot. At first.
Speaker 1: I was kind of bummed out when I found out the Internet and the servers and all that stuff. And I thought, if you didn't have Internet, like the servers would be down.
Speaker 2: It's gonna affect the gameplay.
Speaker 1: But I haven't had that problem yet, so I won't bitch about it yet.
Speaker 2: But that's one thing I noted.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the controls get a little time to, you know, get used to, but once you get them down, stealth becomes second nature to you, you know, like sneaking around instead of going in guns blazing. So and you can't go in guns blazing. It's just a lot tougher. So you're playing a spy game, what do you guys expect? That's all I'm saying. But I think this is a really good game for the PlayStation five, especially a Bond game. I think they really hit it on the head with this one. And the actor himself is amazing, like I was saying, Patrick Gibson. So this past Tuesday we had the State of Play, which kicked off everything with Sony's. We had Wolverine Unbelievable. That game looks masterpiece. Can't wait for that. Obviously, the God of War that looked unbelievable too. Well, Fay that spin off Bongee's coming out with like a spin off game. It looked exactly like Halo, but I forget what it was called. We saw until Dawn too, which really blew me away. I had no clue that they were even working on until Dawn two until I seen that, and I was like, holy shit, it's not gonna be by super Massive Games, which I think.
Speaker 2: Is a little blow.
Speaker 1: But it will be made by the people who did the Horizon game. So I think that's amazing because I love Horizon. Horizon is such a beautiful game too, so I think from what we've seen with this trailer, they can make a really beautiful game.
Speaker 2: That looked like it was coming in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I believe they said Cuphead looked fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That had a new one salin Hill as well.
Speaker 1: Code Ronica X was obviously the biggest, biggest thing.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about that too in.
Speaker 1: A prior episode of the Well actually, I should say a future episode of the JPod bocast when me, Cal TJ, and Aaron all sit down and talk about some resumeal nine. So very excited to talk some Code ronic X with them, because, as you guys have heard on the podcast, I'm definitely excited for that. I've talked about that game being made before. Everybody's been waiting for this game for what the past five years now to be remained. So this looks like a great game. I'm very excited for that. Like I said, they got a War two at the very end, blew me the fuck away. We got We're getting another sound Hill, which is crazy. There's also a Saw trailer for a movie.
Speaker 2: I thought that was wild.
Speaker 1: You know. I'd really like to note how many sound hills have come out prior to grant the foutout of five, you know, because like I feel like it's just it's so many. There's one every year at this point. I feel like, but whatever, as long as.
Speaker 2: They rep right.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, the Saw I was excited for until I found out it was like all multiplayer online.
Speaker 2: I wasn't as excited. I thought the Halloween stuff too looked very cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that there's gonna be a storyline to that as well.
Speaker 2: That Aoween game.
Speaker 1: This is the year for hard gaming games, it seems like, because there were a lot coming out. We had like Alien two that was announced, Alien Isolation two, so it really was some wild shit. Friday, we had Summer Game Fest, which was unbelievable. Jeff Knightley, you know, that's his super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: So after we have stayed to play from Sony, we have this amazing way to wrap up the week with Summer Game Fest. Uh you know that's when we ended up hearing about Code Veronic Acts and the Saw game and things like that. Yeah, I mean, Jen Atlas, that game looked amazing as well, obviously, but not.
Speaker 2: Too much I can say otherwise.
Speaker 1: Besides, you know, we knew what we were gonna I mean, I for the rumors we really wanted the Code Ronic Acts.
Speaker 2: That obviously was huge.
Speaker 1: A lot of people thought that they were gonna play like a grand Theft auto trailer. I thought they were too not gonna lie. They did not, But yeah, that was about it. The Salent Hill, Yeah, summerving Game Fest was really cool. There were a lot of games on there that I even said to myself, like, damn, I could see myself playing this. There's a lot of the games that I wouldn't really mind not playing during that.
Speaker 2: That life, I thought that was great. I really did.
Speaker 1: You know, the only thing that would make it better would be if like a twisted metal gun announced or something like that, but it did not.
Speaker 2: Xbox is. Xbox just happened. It was pretty cool. We got Halo.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get Halo and PlayStation five.
Speaker 2: I think that's fucking sweet.
Speaker 1: Brand new Gears of War Xbox only Gears of War Dae that looks sick. New Spiral Roma Beyond That is also coming on on place Station five, but that looked very nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had no grapes at all with what Xbox had to show, you know, I feel like Xbox is just they're on their trajectory toward the end of the life cycle of of their console, so PlayStations will soon come therefore after.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, I don't really know what else.
Speaker 1: We would be looking forward to, Like I said, you know, possibly the Grand the Stato. Definitely. I thought I was going to see something, but we saw nothing. Call of Duty as well, I should mention we saw Call of Duty with the Microsoft's showcase just now. There was a lot of things that you know, we had seen that I really haven't mentioned right now because I just don't feel like it really excited me at all that much. You know, I wasn't like, oh man, I got to mention this. The things that I'm mentioning are the things I found important. If you guys thought something else was important, you can let me know on our Twitter, go to our social media's let us know. You can always start off the conversation. I don't mind, but this is just what I've seen that I thought it was cool. So I'm gonna tell you guys about some games that are coming out in July because that would be the next month. But before I do that, I just want to let you guys know. We're coming out with a brain new episode of the Jpop Bone Cast tomorrow. So for you know, my regularly season scheduled podcast, which is in the summer, We're on episode two tomorrow, season eight, featuring Amanda ja Acoustics, So that's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to listen to that.
Speaker 1: Guys, do You'll have a digital download code waiting for you for the end of the movie the movie Wicked for good. Check that out and you may win that digital download code. Also, check out our Twitch because that's where you can check out all of our gameplay on today's Double O seven first Light. All right, and you guys can go check out our directive eighty twenty. That was the last gaming podcast that we had that was amazing. You know, I love that game.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it just bummed me out there.
Speaker 1: Until Dawn is not gonna be super Massive Gaming, it's gonna be Spitfire.
Speaker 2: So we'll really see what they have on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm teresty if there was anything I really forgot or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I have Tupac Stranger than Heaven two.
Speaker 1: That was crazy when Snoop Dogg came out on the Summer game Fest, so we'll check that out. And yeah, I mean that's about it, guys. That's all. I'm not gonna give you guys a bunch of nonsense if I don't need to, but you guys should really go check out our Twitch because that is where the masterpieces of this podcast, if you will. When it comes to the gaming podcast, you can check out all of our gaming and all the games that we have played prior on our JPod, Bonecast Gaming, which is on Twitch, So go check that out.
Speaker 2: I'll see guys tomorrow.
Speaker 1: When I debut our brand new episode at six am.
Speaker 2: Season eight, Episode two. Alright, until next time, m