Speaker 1: You're listening to bigfla Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails in remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. So settle in because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever.
Speaker 2: So stay with us.
Speaker 1: Please keep Jeremiah in your prayers as he continues his fight against cancer. For more updates about his medical journey, please go to the Carring Bridge link in the show notes.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This episode includes a discussion of suicide. If this brings up difficult feelings for you, please know you're not alone and help is available. In the United States, you can call or text nine to eight eight or chat via nine eight eight lifeline dot Org to reach the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. It's free, confidential, and available twenty four hours a day. You don't have to be an immediate danger to reach out. Whether you're in a crisis, feeling overwhelmed, or just need someone to talk to. Trained counselors are there to listen. If you're outside of the US, you can find international helplines at findehelpline dot com, which will connect you with local support in your country. If you believe you or someone else is in immediate danger, please contact your local emergency number right now, and thank you for taking care of yourself while listening. I pick the Society via the privilege of talking to Austin Aratacus today about some interesting encounters that he has had over the years out there in The main one I believe we'll be talking about is out there in Washington State, but there could be some other things that we talk about as well. Austin, Welcome to the show. How are you doing today.
Speaker 3: I'm doing wonderful. I'm we've really been looking forward to this.
Speaker 1: I have been too, because this is a super unique one. Just man, I feel like there's some background for yourself we need to talk about first, and you agreed, Yeah, yeah, So I'm just going to go through some things that you provided from your bio. Thirty one year old Dan who's had some unexpected crypted experiences you enjoy living soil science also called a ministry through healing, land and food production, which Austin, you listened to the show, so you know kind of what's going on. How I do have a you know, I'm a Christian and yeah, the last few episodes, My Goodness have been really intense that are starting to come out after I reached out to got in prayer and I was like, hey, use this for whatever you want, and man it is it's going crazy. And I mean, I think this is going to be maybe another example of things that can happen when you have this connection to to Christianity in some way.
Speaker 2: It's very, very, very interesting. But Austin.
Speaker 1: Just so, does this start out with the Port Townshend encounter or does it go back even further than that?
Speaker 3: There were isolated incidents. I had my first encounter years before while I was mushroom picking close to Florist Lake in the Port Orford area on the Oregon Coast. I guess I might as well, just since it's kind of chronological, just get into that. It was about sunset and my friend and I had split up to go, you know, find different patches, and everything was totally silent, like just just like you hear in all everyone's stories. It was really noticeable, and I had music playing on my phone. It was just so eerie. And I found a really nice stand of winter chantrells and I had been picking and when I noticed that silence, and then I hear the two very distinct loud, slicky knock noises, kind of like smacking rocks together, or like a giant person doing that popping noise with their mouth. And I was like, what the heck was that? Because I'd heard I've heard ravens do that before, but not at that volume and that depth, and so I'm like, what the heck is there like a giant raven up in the trees here somewhere, And the way the trees were out there, I could see maybe one hundred one hundred twenty feet before the tree line would start to blur everything out, and I didn't see anything around me, so I just I just remember feeling like it was hard to move. My body was more afraid than I was mentally, even it seemed, And I get back to picking mushrooms for a moment, and then I hear behind me it had moved to the other side of me. And at that point I knew something was strange because and I didn't hear or see a bird fly over, and it was so silent that you know, I would have I would have heard the wings flapping on a crow or a raven going by me, and my body just frozen fear, like it was a very primitive fear. I remember, like I couldn't quite look off to the sides, to my peripherals. I was almost too scared to look in my peripherals, like I felt like I didn't want to see whatever this was. And I just felt like I was supposed to leave, and so I, I uh just started I left and got out of there my friend and actually we had two friends. My friend was the one who knew was way back in that area because it was all just elk trails and deer trails that went like they snaked through this gigantic patch of huckleberry that was out there, and it was a like you could easily get lost out there or turned around. And they did get turned around, and something interesting that happened was their compass went haywire on his phone, which wasn't happening before that evening, and they got lost out there until like two am. I had to come and try to find them, and they didn't see anything or experience anything themselves. So but yeah, that was my first experience, and I didn't see anything, but knowing the location, seeing how so many people have had experiences on the Rogue River out there, and it being a total food forest. I mean, there are more berries there. You could pick a five gallon bucket of berries twice a day if you could manage the work for a couple months. There's so many berries out there, it's almost like the Himalayan blackberries. But uh, yeah, that was the first experience.
Speaker 1: So Southwest Oregon has so much bigfoot activity in it.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is not.
Speaker 1: I will say, for some reason, a lot of people don't reach out to me from that area. But I know there's wild stuff going on, especially as you said, like Rogue River, crazy, crazy area. And so I'm I'm curious, how did your friends got lost? Their compass went out until how did you How did you find them out there?
Speaker 3: I went back to look for him, but my flashlight died and I think my head lamp was dead, and I couldn't go so far. I knew that they were in this area, and they weren't going to be lost for long. They were just they were considering staying the night out there because it got so dark. But my friend was like, no, we're finding this trail and we're getting out of here, which they finally did. So he got his he went out, he got out. I tried to find him, but I was unsuccessful.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So it was it was more like they found their way out. Okay, very interesting eventually, Yeah, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Well glad they did, because I've heard you and there's so many stories about people getting lost on even for service roads and then they're just by some some lucky maneuver, they're able to get themselves out of there. They stumble upon a ranger and man, if people can swing it, you gotta have that garment or something with you.
Speaker 2: It could save your life for sure.
Speaker 1: So so that was your first experience with something weird out in the woods And how did that affect you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, I didn't know what it was at first, and a friend of mine introduced me to Sasquatch chronicles and a dog man. He's like the primary dog man guy. I can't remember his name is, but it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Put it in the comments and and we'll see if anyone knows, they'll.
Speaker 3: Know you probably will. But he would play those and I started to see some similarities and that when I heard them talk about them popping their jaw doing that that click click noise, I thought, oh, that might have been what I saw because my body, I mean, I've spent a lot of time out in the woods. I seen to hear, I've seen plenty of other animals, and I've never felt quite that. I don't like an electrical buzz in the air kind of like a like a like a weighty blanket, like you're moving through cement kind of fear. It was really strange, and maybe there was some kind of an infrasound element to that, or I don't know, maybe it's just because it was such an unfamiliar sound to be at that you know, that depth, So.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. Were there any other parts of your body that felt strange during that that timeframe, Not that.
Speaker 3: I can think of. I was, Yeah, I'm probably not not as scared as some people, but I don't think it really too close to me. I think it maybe maybe there were a couple individuals and they talked to each other cross distance. I probably would have heard one of the move around me, but then again, we know, well so many people talk about them having other abilities, so it's hard to know with that one. So I put that up in the air. I got interested in Sasquatch chronicles, started having dreams of sasquatch like standing over me, looking through a window down at me, and yeah, I just it just kind of was in the back of my head every now and then I'd look something up on YouTube if I was bored because it was interesting. But it was really my experiences in Washington that made me kind of a fanatic. I'd say, like it's almost a daily occurrence to look up and download podcasts from either Blurry Creatures or you or the Confessionals or yeah, the whole group, really the whole family of guide there. And it's just there's always like a new detail that comes out and that I find it just like it's learning those little details.
Speaker 1: It really is. Those are guys I listened to too. Those are both great shows. Yeah, so I feel we So the next one is Port Townsend, Washington. Correct, Yes, Okay, so I feel we should. Can you talk a little bit about why you were actually in Port townshend to begin with things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ken.
Speaker 3: I went up there on permission to do an extended mission building for a why Lamb base and Discovery Bay, and I was there. I'd shown a one of the base leaders the kind of gardening that I do done in southern Oregon, and so I could build a garden there and share with them and build a greenhouse, and they were down for it. I feel like God has shown a lot of people with the coming times that are ahead, there's kind of a cutoff date here where if we're we don't have independent food systems, we're not going to be able to get it. So it's really just kind of I've for years, I've been doing gardens all over and uh, I see could you say, could you rephrase your question again? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just curious.
Speaker 1: So there's probably people that have never heard of what why Wham is and what they.
Speaker 2: Do and how how.
Speaker 1: You being able to help people build gardens would connect to that organization.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I actually went in with the intention to form ministry with it because it blends in with what they do already. They put in wells for people and that really need clean water, and you know, just providing infrastructure and basic housing. I know they build a lot of homes and such, so it's just kind of another cornerstone i'd say to, you know, building a community for people for believers and but yeah, that's uh. I think it's something we all have to do, is be a part of growing food or at least be close enough to people that are and do something that we can exchange with those people so we can all get our needs met.
Speaker 1: So why WHAM is it's youth with a mission right, And yes, they're like a missionary group that focuses more on unreached people groups.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they go. They've got bases all over the world and we definitely part of ways in some ways.
Speaker 1: When I first read your I think you sent me an email and I was like, oh man, this is going to be a really interesting conversation because back in the day twenty years ago, my life has it's had a really interesting journey. There was a long time there where I was feeling really called to unreached people groups missions through a different and I was looking into a different way, and just for a certain number of reasons, it just didn't work out. And but I think that, uh, there was a reason. There was a while there a few years ago where I was like talking to my wife and I was like, I don't think I think I can do something better for God than a big Foot podcast. And she was like, no, I think you should keep doing it because it's important and you're helping people. And I was like, oh, I guess I am helping people. I just didn't realize it. And then it has started to kind of turn into something else where there are discussions to do with you know, God and and and things like that in addition to big food. So it's it's very important. But so now that exactly it is a ripple effect. And man, so I've got cancers, so I'm just I'm just talking for a minute, Austin. Have you ever noticed how the people in this community, it's a ton of people that have left the church.
Speaker 2: Have you ever noticed that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: It is quite It's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like the ultimate group of lost sheep.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's very intense to think about, and my heart breaks. I've I've had people that have reached out to me and that have been like I heard that interview and you know, start going to church again. You hear that from the Blurry Creatures guys too, and I'm sure that the Confessionals guys have the same thing happened. But it is really cool though, and trying to make the best use of time because you don't you never know what the future will bring. But Austin, so we've got the we've got the groundwork late of why you're in Port Townsend and you're teaching these guys how to do greenhouse work, how to make these gardens so that you know, people around the world can hopefully be affected through that. But then you had something happen, And I'm going to let you go ahead and feel free to share with us what happened to you during your time in poor Townsend.
Speaker 3: The first experience I happened while I was there on the base, and it happened relatively shortly in the time that I got there, and I didn't see anything. But I don't know if I think I emailed you and said that I was out overlooking the bay at around two am. I had a lot of time on my hands. Everybody was on vacation and the base was really slow, so I was just kind of being a night owl and I was out there. It was like dead silent and peaceful, and then I heard this just scream up in the forest behind me, within like a like an eighth of a mile, and it sounded like it was just on the other side of this small suburban neighborhood that's right next to the base. And it was just like quintessential what I've heard some of the people say they've heard was like a like a maniacal woman in distress. But then it went extremely high and really low and really high and really low multiple times, and I'm for just hey, mean, it was long. It was probably five seconds plus, and I remember thinking, like, that's going to wake up everybody in the neighborhood, Like people are going to start turning on their lights and like you know, coming outside and going what the heck was that? And nobody woke up. I was really amazed because it was out loud, like you you almost couldn't not hear it through your walls, and that one I kind of just put it in the back of my head. I didn't know whether what it could be. It's there's so many cryptids out there, and it did necessarily sound ape like it sounded human, but like a giant angry woman. That was like a like a raging toddler kind of a sound. It's really one of the harder things to put into words. I think some of the other sounds I've heard them make are a lot easier to put into words. But that one was just all over the place. And I made a post on the Big Foot Mapping Project about that one, so people can click on that one and see that same story right in that same spot. But the next experience I had, the real the big one happens then next that next winter, that next year, I ended up parting ways with the bass and I wasn't I was. I was allowed to stay in a place for a couple of months while I was looking for work and such. I didn't find any, and so I just invested in some camping equipment, you know, a little wood stove in a little tpee tent and some basic gear because I figured, Okay, the food banks are amazing in that area, Like you can get like a thousand dollars worth of groceries a week if you know what to pick out. It's all kinds of high quality food. And so I was like, I'll be set in that way so I got a storage unit right right there between Chimmiicum and Port Townsend, and there was a gym there that I was able to go to and I had access to Wi Fi, so I had you know, I had little places for electricity like McDonald's, and I actually was doing pretty well for a person who was homeless. And it all started. This is what three years ago when I was and it was October November, I think it was the beginning of November when I started this. And yeah, I decided I'm going to try and camp close to my storage unit so that it's just effective there. The gyms are down the street. I can shower all that stuff. And I found this deer trail that is adjacent to the power lines that are right before the entrance to Fort Townsend Historic State Park, and there's a lot of forests in that area. It's one of the thicker forested areas on the entire peninsula if you look at Google Maps. And so I remember one night I was at McDonald's in Port Townsend and this giant windstorm came on. It was a very notable windstorm. It blew down trees all over the peninsula and I had to buy home. It's like ten pm. Oh no, no, it was like nine. Got home, it was close to ten, and I remember it was so quiet, like you know the quiet after a storm when the wind fully comes through and then it's just still, and I remember, yeah, it's probably ten, ten thirty something like that, and I hear coyotes go by on the power line trail. Nothing uncommon, right, and there's some big coyotes in that area, but they got their mind in their own business, and I just thought that was cool. A few minutes go by, and I remember it was on my phone when it happened. I'm sitting like cross legged and my tent in there, and I heard just really heavy footsteps coming up quickly, kind of like a jogging, long stride, running pace, not like a sprint necessarily, but running. And it's probably like it was using the same trail that I would use to get back to my tent, which makes sense. It's the only real spot that you can move freely through that section of forests. And the second it got around the corner to where you can see my tent, because I had my tent strategically out of you, nobody saw it. The entire time I was there because you would have to take this trail to get down to it. And it stopped, and immediately I heard four really loud whoops. I mean, just like right, it just went right through me. They were like a like a just like a chimpanzee, like almost identical to like an adult chimpanzee, with more volume. And while it was whooping, it got return whoops from what I believe was a like an alpha male, the dad of the group. And there was just the lowest base, you know, like when you hear the lowest bass singers out there. It was like an effortless, super low base, and there was a tone to it. I could feel like a like a concern in the male's voice it had. It had a concerned tone like like, hey, don't mess around with that, you know, come back over here. All that was conveyed, but so so, this big, obviously heavy sasquatch that's within thirty feet of my tent starts to circle my tent slowly, like very slowly, and I could hear it take a step every now and then, and each time I did hear a step, it was either you know, like six or twelve feet from where I heard the last step which is, you know, with their stride, how their stride is, and I could hear it crush twigs and crush the needles and anything that was relatively dry enough to be crushed from heavy weight anytime it took a step. And then there were certain steps I didn't hear at all, so it was actually, they're pretty good at walking like a ninja when they want to. And so another kind of a hopefully not a TMI kind of thing. I had taken a number two kind of awful ways and I ended up burying it. But I it walked through that area where I'd done that, and I couldn't smell anything. It was. It was just covered with some leaves, and right when they walked through that area, I remember hearing like a really light sniffing noise, and all of a sudden I caught a whiff of my Number two coming from under the tent. I didn't smell anything like how sasquatch is supposed to sound or smell. It was just like it had disturbed that. And then it slowly circled me to my backside, which was the same direction that the deep bass whoops came from, and it just like hung out there and I started talking to it. I realized, okay, i'd rather know I'm in here, is my first thought. I'm not going to just be quiet and be completely afraid. I figured maybe you'll understand my tone. So I started talking to it really kindly. I remembered saying things like, I'm not hunting your deer, I'm not here to hurt the forest. I'm just living here temporarily. And it listened. It was quiet, and then I honestly like, I realized in that moment, I could catch a picture, and I thought about it. Right as I thought about it, another thought came in my head and said, don't do that. You'll piss it off. And I thought, yeah, a flash in my face if I pissed me off too. And so I did get a video. I caught a video. It's on my Instagram. And the only thing I caught with me holding my phone where you can see me, was one of the footsteps and you can hear that. It's a it's a big twig snap, but it's not much beyond that. But so I'm like, what do I do? I start praying and I'm like, Lord, what do I do? I started praying out loud, I kind of wanted him to hear me. And the first thing that comes into my head was start worshiping, and I was like, okay, and so this, this first song came to mind. There's a I really feel called to the indigenous communities, the First nations, people's who, like, you know, I have to leave this country to find people who really are are needing God's work to love them and reverse damage that was to them through the church. But I started singing this song by a group called Broken Walls that I really like, and I think it was a song called thank You. And it's the thought that went through my head was maybe they'll understand the sound of a native language. Maybe that'll mean something to them, because I knew from what I had heard about Sasquatch that certain tribes had relationships with them, and you know, I didn't know too much in that regard, but I figured, you know, I'm going to sing something. I'm not going to sing something just contemporary radio Christian. And it listened, but it kept getting closer, and I was I wasn't ready to see this thing. I realized that moment, like, this thing sounds huge. I feel like an ant you don't know what his intentions are, that kind of ominous, looming feeling. And I've heard of them, you know, coming up and putting their hand on the tent, and but also that you know, they can potentially be some of the one of the reasons that people are going missing out there. And that thought was crossing my mind, as this might be it. I might go missing. This is this is wild. But I had another thought come to mind, start a fire. And I was like, Okay, I'll start a fire, and maybe it'll respect the fire, knowing that it doesn't want to mess with fire. You know, maybe something in here that is powerful and shouldn't be messed with that something like that. And so I remember I had this little one of those little mini torches, and I threw like a whole wat of toilet paper and some cardboard in there and torched it real quick and closed the door on the wood stove, and it was really smoky, and this swear, Like the second that smoke started really coming out the chimney, I heard this thing. It had had gotten way closer. It was probably it felt like it was ten feet away. But knowing how loud they are, it seems like they can project their vaultlume so much that they could be further back and seem like they're closer. But anyways, I hear a it's like a like a dissatisfied, disgust kind of grunt snort snore sound, and it was kind of chesty, like an African lion, like when they do that that chesty growl. It's kind of like a clickiness there was. There was like a couple of little clicky snore sounds in the throat when it did this and it walked off. I could hear it quietly walk off, but definitely less quietly, like it didn't care as much. And I don't know how far away it was, but in that quiet I just hear a massive tree branch or a tree itself, like a like a decent sized thigh size or bigger tree gets just brutally snapped, just crack, just a gunshot type type crack to it, and I think it was warning me, like it was letting me know, hey, don't follow me, or maybe that was a response to the other family member that it was now walking towards. But that was pretty much it. I ended up camping in that area because I realized anywhere that I could move. My tent was still right in that area, Like it wasn't that much better, and so I just kept a fire ready. I kept like for the for the like next week after that, I didn't really sleep well at all, and I had a fire ready to light at any moment because it worked last time. And I felt like I didn't have a bad encounter with them. I feel like it would have screamed at me or something if it really didn't want me there. And yeah, they kept their distance. I think they came through that area maybe once or twice. And I and it's hard to distinguish whether it was a barred owl making that that that noise they do, it's kind of like a sound like a they sound like a Chewbacca at the end, and when I've heard there were times I heard that happened, but it was louder and it had more likely that Chewbacca sound to it. And there were times when the owls actually came through and I could tell like, oh, that sounds small, you know, So I'd go outside my tent and shine up a headlight and there and behold, there's a barred owl that landed on a tree branch and didn't like me shining it in the face. So yeah, I think they're they're really good at imitating that sound, though, but anything they imitate that I think they almost can't help but come through a bit too loud with how big they are.
Speaker 1: Man, I can't imagine being in that situation. Did you find any any indentations in the ground after that around your area?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: Okay, I did, But but the mulch layer was so thick that it was just like a depression, and I could see that there were ferns. It was. It was a heavy fern ground cover in that area, and I could tell that they were broken leading up into that. So, you know, I thought, oh, man, I might catch a footprint. Oh I'm glad you said that, because so that pile of number two that I took on the edge of my camp, I went over there and it looked like like you know, like the military knife hand where they like tell you, you know, you're out of place, you're out of line. It looked like somebody took a knife their hand like and scooped out of it like a clean scoop. And I think I think it was checking out my poo to, you know, because with them I bet smell and they might be able to tell things about things like what you eat and things of that nature. So I think it took interest in that while it was walking around, or maybe it stepped in it and it was that'd be pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I've never thought of that, but you could. Actually you can tell a lot about a person by their or a creature by their feces, because you can say, okay, it's all plant material versus there's some bones in there. Maybe I need to be a little bit more aware of this of the situation. It's definitely something something I think about. Were you also, you know you mentioned your your background has a lot to do with making gardens, planting things, So were you Did you have that going on the same area?
Speaker 3: Not at that time. Okay, that was left behind. I don't even think they kept most of that garden. The greenhouse is still there, I know that for sure. But yeah, I ended up having to leave that all behind that season. I had a lot of tubers and had like twelve hundred pounds of sunschoke tubers that I had grown. Ended up having to compost those later on because I didn't have the place to plant them. I've been a lot of first year gardens. It seems like I've anywhere I've gone, or like I've gotten good permission to sharecrop a property. There's always somebody that sees what I do in that year and they get super jealous and they create drama, whether it be like an adult child that lives on the property. Then now all of a sudden they want to garden that spot. But they had ten to fifteen years to do it, and they didn't do it. So right, I just see it as I just see it to the enemy trying to stop the startup of what we'll need to the ministry that God show me I'll be doing here for the next you know, multiple decades at some point.
Speaker 2: So gotcha?
Speaker 1: And so which is to help?
Speaker 2: What would you say? What would you say? That is?
Speaker 1: Like if you had to summarize what that is, because it sounds like you're going out on your own in the future to do that whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it's interesting. You know. I grew up in church different and different denominations and church shopped. But it was only when I was nineteen and my dad had commit suicide and I was in the Navy that I like I just reached out to know that God was truly real because I'd never I had a demonic experience when I was a kid, but I'd never, you know, see anything to prove that Jesus was real and so and this is a whole different story, but I ended up meeting him face to face in heaven in his transfigured body, and I can describe every detail. But what was I getting out there? I'm on a tangent right now, what was What were you just saying right there?
Speaker 1: So the question was what would you say? So what is your goal with your future ministry? Because it sounds like you'll be going out by yourself to do what is you want to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see, I see where I got on a tangent. So after I had that experience with Jesus, I was really searching, like what is the most impactful thing that I can do for you Lord? Like what what did that look like? Because I'm seeing in a church it looks like a dead model, you know, it looks like, you know, when the economy crashes and market the beast, digital currency and all that stuff is in full play, that this isn't gonna last. It's already corrupted to a degree. I'm like, well, what does this look like? We have to get self sufficient. And it's funny because the first time I went to wylamb was and a was in Chico. It springs a living water and a mission built there for a couple of months, building a garden. And that's when God gave me all these downloads. Like I was reading scripture and regarding how got you getting and twisted in my head here, But you know, God prunes every branch that's not of him to summarize it, and I was pruning tomatoes and the tomatoes ended up yielding so much more after pruning out all these disease branches and such and so that there was a spark that started there. I realized it started all started to come together, like oh oh, we can heal soil and pretty much create heaven on earth. And it's been here all along and we haven't known it. Are certain certain nations and people's throughout time have and have utilized it to create massive empires. But now you know, we've poisoned our soils and it's all a part of the dependence. I realize it's like, here's a key to setting myself and other people free with this knowledge because if you have land, you can transform it even if you don't have money, or you have very little money and you're just able bodied.
Speaker 1: So I got a few questions about that. That's that's really intense. So you're talking about it was John fifteen where talks about cutting off branches that bear new fruit and then pruning the ones to ye bear fruit.
Speaker 3: The bear more right, and then that one I've I've got half memorized now.
Speaker 1: So I want to make sure because I think I got what you're saying. So you're your idea is when the end times come and people are not able to buy things without the mark, to make sure that they are able to still provide food for themselves to this garden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy mad I mean so many, so many of Jesus's parables are connected to people who understand agriculture. And really it's so simple. I ended up when I first started learning about like the particular one called Jadam. It's a it's a method that was created by the son of the scientists who created Korean natural farming. And it's a game changer because you can take potatoes or a tuber and literally a couple of pounds and you can take leaf mold from you know, you walk up on top of a mountain, find good decomposing leaf litter that has fungi, and you know you should smell fungal, and you take that and basically brew a giant tea and you feed your you feed that to your soil, and you can kick start biological processes that bring out plant health that like you can see four to five times the yield on a crop in a conventional organic agriculture setting in the first year using these things with the rains in the spring or the fall, and just just waking up that soil biology with probiotic bacteria and it it all kind of it's interesting because a lot of this science really like it's all kind of like a back to Eden kind of thing when you realize how everything potentiates each other, produce and trees. There really isn't a limit to how fertile soil can get because you can always build more soil, and you can always amend more minerals, and you can return it to the soil. And so yeah, so I had a profit. He's spoken over me when I was twenty three at the River Church in Winston, Oregon, to south of Roseberg, and it was Harold Everley. If anybody knows him, he's a missionary who is also a pastor and goes around and talks. And he was prophesying over people and he prophesied over me, and he didn't know me. He didn't know anything about me, or that I was studying Jadam late at night and things like that. And he said that God is going to surround you with a team of people to go and feed the nations. That's the word he got. And I was like, oh, okay, so this is I am on the right track, and you know, and this is it's been something that's been a driver I've I think God has let me have a lot of false starts and see that I was trying to do it with the wrong people that and I realized now in context, heals around me with the people. So I just got to wait for that and just be positioned because a lot of people don't A lot of people want the benefits of a homestead like situation where you're growing your food, but a lot of people don't want to do the work because it's never ending when you've got crops and you've got animals. But really, it's the only free person in the future is going to be farmers or people who can you know, they can hunt, they can fish, They're not going to get harassed. I feel like it's important people get into safe places. I really feel like God's been telling me that at some point here I'm going to be leaving the United States because this place I've been shown personally. Since age eleven or twelve, I started having dreams of us getting invaded by China, and they were very real, being chased, was being chased by these black uniform Chinese soldiers all over southern California. In these dreams as well as the Astoria area, I witnessed the invasion happen on the shoreline of the ocean. And God's show me at some point, I mean, there might be there might be an exodus here out of this country. There's even this Hispanic guy amongst many other people. He was having dreams of people fleeing back over the border, the opposite direction of you know, people who've been coming into the US to escape didn't get to a better life here, hoping that that they'd find that here. But yeah, I actually talked to that people, to people about that a lot, because if that's true, it means we've got time is really limited here. And but that doesn't mean that God doesn't have He doesn't have plans for people and doing things up until then. But yeah, that's just my own personal convictions.
Speaker 2: Wild stuff.
Speaker 1: So I think something you said really was interesting where you said a lot of false starts. I think those false starts are how God teaches us things. Yeah, if you look at in the Bible, I mean you look at the life of Moses, how old was he before he really started chugging? You know, It's just it's really interesting to think about. So is it is it important do you think for this conversation to talk about so you had? Was it you had an interaction with the demon when you were a young child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my first paranormal anything. Long story short, you know, it's it's interesting. Actually, I should should preface with this. I was watching Disney movies alone in my room. Usually I was sharing a bunk bed with my older brothers, and I remember watching Disney movies all night and was sitting in this little plastic chair, like a little one of those stackable ones that you have outside the ones that get brittle in the sun and they break and he fall over and it was facing the TV when I went to bed, and I remember waking up, well, it actually couldn't fall asleep. I remember I was trying to fall asleep, and I just felt this thick, dark, evil presence in the room. And I am up on the top bunk of a bed and I finally like work up the courage to look. So I was facing the wall and I look over at the chair and the chair has been spun around. It's facing me now, and there's a man sitting there and wearing dark clothes, and his face resembled the man that worked the sound booth at our church. We went to a little Assembly of God church out in twenty nine Palms, California, where I grew up, and the guy that worked the sound booth there. It was for sure his face, but the eyes were four or five times the size they should be, and they were just big black, dark pits, and like I caught a full visual and I turned over and I remember I just like hyperventilating and hid it under my blankets and made a little tiny air hole so that I could breathe cool air. And by the time I could I remember I was wanting to call for my parents or my mom, and I couldn't. I was so scared, and eventually, by the time I could say something, I just decided I'm just going to see Jesus over and over and over and over, and I did. I don't remember how long I did that, but eventually I fell asleep and I literally slept under the covers like that, like cocooning, until I was nineteen years old, until I had my experience with Jesus, like that looming feeling of something watching me in the room, in the corner, under the bed, you know, in the closet. It was always just so oppressive that I have to hide to feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that. I'm sorry that happened to you. No one should ever have to go through that that. That's absolutely horrible. And so it sounds like that lasted for a few years and then you're able to have an experience with Jesus that did it break that cycle for you?
Speaker 3: It did? It did? I felt like I was actually able to just disregard and put off those feelings. And anytime I have done that, I get attacked at night in a dream. And I've had quite a few paranormal dreams, I'd say. I mean, there's certain seasons in my life where I've been attacked on a bi weekly basis, and whether it be sleep paralysis or hearing hearing like almost like you'd think a werewolf for dog man would sound like snarling at me. But I felt like I was in this bubble of protection, like nothing could touch me. It could just it can only get pissed off at me. And that was actually more recently I had one like that, and it was interesting because in the same night, I remember waking up feeling like the presence of God surrounding me, protecting me and just letting me hear this thing snarl at me. And then I was like, okay, whatever, you can't touch me, and then fall walk asleep because I've been you know, you get attacked so many times you become desensitized to it. And I think there's a purpose there that God allows certain people to be attacked because eventually you just don't fear them. But the next thing that happened was I heard a like a insectoid type kissing, like an angry large insect just pissed off at me, And once again I felt pretty safe and protected. You know, it's interesting. It's easy to forget certain encounters I've had. But I mean, as we'll go with the flow here. When I was at why Wam in Chico, I was staying in a and I was like, I was like twenty. I think I was twenty when I did that, and I was staying in it by myself. I remember waking up and I'm laying on my back and looking up in the corner of this room, just a super basic, bare white room, and I see this insectoid. He had a head like a grasshopper, but and it was like like Spider Man, like like the origin, the original Spider Man's but the more older Tobey Maguire ones where he's like up in the corner in the room holding himself up. It was doing that, and it saw me see him, and I saw the recognition of it. It went, oh crap, Like it was like, you're not You're not supposed to see me, and it depixelated right in front of me, and it was It was the weirdest thing. And I'm sitting there thinking I just saw that, Like that wasn't a dream because I was immediately awake, like right in that moment.
Speaker 2: And that was at Why Wham Chico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's around that time. To a girl named Savannah, she saw hat Man in her closet and she told she told the leadership on the base. I remember, I was. It was passed on to me. They thought that there were some portals that were open there or something.
Speaker 1: So someone actually told you or hypothesized that there could be portals open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, yeah, there was. Yeah, you know, other people have said that there's like angelic portals, but I think that there was definitely the opposite training to get into. But I don't even think that girl knew what hat Man was. I didn't know what hat Man was at that time, and she just said it looked like the guy on the sign that you see in front of neighborhoods for the community watch. Oh sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's quint essential for that.
Speaker 1: But I don't know a lot about because is that considered even a cryptid.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's almost more like a spirit to me. It seems more like like a demonic thing.
Speaker 2: But mm hmm, makes it makes you wonder like.
Speaker 1: It would be an interesting thing to see if well, you know, you hear all these stories about missionaries in other countries that come up against these wild fits of oppression from demons and all sorts of stuff, and then you know, if you take that same logic.
Speaker 2: Are there.
Speaker 1: Then let's say you have different places in the US where there are mission something missionary related or people that are training to go into those strongholds. Could then these places start to be attacked by things like you are sharing. I don't know it's a hypothesis, but.
Speaker 3: Before a DTS to like Sudan and believe somewhere else and they were doing something pretty important. I can't remember what's the.
Speaker 2: What was that you said?
Speaker 3: The base was training for like a DTS to go to a couple places in Africa and you know they're they're really heavily spiritually attacked.
Speaker 2: What is what ists?
Speaker 3: It's a discipleship training school. It's a like a six month program you go through to orient and train you and then you go off as a team of people two to go do missionary work. Give me pretty expensive?
Speaker 2: You think about it?
Speaker 1: Like it it makes sense to if you know, let's say, let's say we pretend that or if you've got let's say Satan and demons. You know, are they just going to attack a random dude that's lukewarm, or are they going to try to go after the place that is actively sending Like you're saying, it's a it's an intense program to send people out into these areas, and like, yeah, once you attack that PA's wild.
Speaker 3: We're attacking a stronghold of the enemy. So it makes sense that he would send some messengers to trying to ter you. You know, it's interesting. So I'm glad it's these other experiences are coming to mind. I was working on a farm for a couple of years as a farm hand in around the Roseberg, Oregon area, and the people that own the farm. One was an American lady and the other was a man from Kierra Body from the from the Pacific Islands. And apparently his grandmother was the witch doctor of that area of the island, and he was the firstborn son, and so she passed on his knowledge, her knowledge to him, and so he had this past. My brother had had a hunch about it, and he was very right because he had his own experience with this guy, and it was all about his son and his son a wonderful kid. I think he was like nine years old. He was just super happy and always wanted to hang around me or my brother and you know, be be one of the guys. And I remember I was really on fire for God at one point and going around and just praying for people. And I remember I was alone with him in the field and I just started ministering to him and had this really like I'm just just telling him about the father's love because I could tell that his dad and the dad loved him, but it was kind of an empty there wasn't much affection there. And I let him know he as a father in heaven that loves him so much more. And he started crying and he looked up in the sky like he like he knew where he was looking like he was looking up to God. And it's interesting because his dad wasn't even there, but his dad was kind of he was off put by me because sometimes I'd just like sing worship songs while I'm working and I felt super energized and people are looking at me like I'm weird. But eventually they got used to it and they were like it sounds good. But his dad pulled me aside, not like like we were just kind of sitting together on the side. He didn't really like pull me aside to talk to me, but he said, oh, so you know Jesus whatnot, And it's like yeah. I started telling him, like I was telling everybody in my experience that I ended up having at age nineteen, if they would listen. And he he had these tattoos on his knuckles on his middle like the knuckles that you punch with when you make a fist, and then the knuckles in between your fingers, and he started touching them in a weird pattern it was, and he was touching them with his other fingers. He was casting a spell. That is what he was doing in his his Kira body spell work magic. And I didn't realize it. I was totally naive and felt nothing. That night I was I was living at my parents' property, and I remember I had this this dream where I'm on thee I'm in the islands of the South Pacific somewhere, and it's super humid, super flat and tropical. There's trees everywhere, just like you would see if you were you were in fiji 'or you know, like probably Cure body, and there were these huts all around, and there were these old demonic looking frogs and spiders that were in the corners of these huts, and I remember just walking past them, and I walk into what appears to be the chiefs, walk up to what appears to be to take the chief's hut, the biggest most pronounced hut in the entire island, and in front of me, I see a boy holding a book looks like a bible, and it's glowing gold on the edges. It's got light coming out of it, and he is like using this book and he looked like the sun a little older, and he's holding this book and he's like directing is himself towards this building. And I look up this building and there's steps. Everything's made of wood and like bamboo type type stuff, and in the middle there is this Lord Voldemort like from Harry Potter, looking ghastly, gangly like bare boned witch that's levitating, and she's got other witches like a little cohort, which is like girls that are under her authority or something that are all around her. And I end up walking behind Sony. I take the book out of his hand and I go up to this thing in the space, and I hold that book up to its like I'm at the bottom of the stairs and I hold out that book and I say yes, and this thing attacks me. It launches itself at me, and we wrestle on the ground in the dirt for like a good minute or so, and this thing like it, like it a shape, shifts while we're wrestling, and I could feel it. It was painful and it was like electrical. But it couldn't it couldn't do that. And I wake up and I could feel something squeezing my genitals so hard. And I didn't like roll over in the wrong way or something. Something was literally attacking me and in that way. And I think because of what I said to the sun that day and because of what his dad did, I think I I stirred the pot there with multi generational you know, witchcraft, and so I got attacked by the demon or principality or whatever it was it was associated with. That is it was only one night.
Speaker 1: That is really really intense. Austin, can you also for listeners, what the the word you show?
Speaker 3: I mean, Oh, but Yashua, it's his technically his real name. It's what we would consider Jesus's real name. They didn't have a Jay back then, and it just seems a little more proper. But there's power in the name of Jesus. There's power in the name of Yeshua. I mean, I've like I don't know if I mentioned, but I have had alien gray encounters growing up, primarily out in twenty nine Palms, California. But it's stopped times where they were in the room and I was under sleep paralysis and I could just just had to work so hard just to say his name. So anyways, some people really argue about that. I don't think Jesus is really that worried about it. He's more worried about people's hearts.
Speaker 1: So you were able to stop sleep paralysis encounters by using the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Any any kind of attack, because I've been attacked by like i've with the grays. I've seen them more in dreams and then I just so happened to I have my own realizations after watching documentaries with doctor Roger Lear, who's now gone, I wish he wasn't because there's a lot of people out there like myself who have most likely implants. They've got scoop marks on every limb of my body, and I have all of these back issues that appeared right after my first sleep paralysis episode. There's two scoop marks there, and it's interesting because these scars don't heal, but my other scars heal and they eventually disappear. But yeah, it's if you. It's interesting because like anytime sleep paralysis occurs, and it sounds like this is across the board for anybody. You can't talk like you you can. You can your eyeballs and that's about it, and you can breathe. But if you really work for it, like just under your breath, like you can eventually squeeze out Jesus and I swear every time I get it out, it's instantaneous. The episode ends, I wake up, I feel the thing flee the room. Sometimes I've woken up and still feel it in the room, but it's still had believe it's like an ace card for people, and it apparently works against sasquatch too.
Speaker 1: So it from I've heard from multiple people that yes, that is definitely the case. I've never had to do that myself, but I've heard from many different people that, yeah, that is really effective. So you going back to your encounter at Port Townsend. So then it sounds like, based on things you've said earlier, that that really sent you down a path to try to figure out what sasquatch is.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, I couldn't get it out of my mind that that was not a bear, and that was not an owl, and that was not a deer. That it's very obvious that it wasn't and I think it's the reality of having one next to you. It It just there's doubts that we all have because people there's a lot of really good liars in this world and people who will why their head off for all different types of reasons. And I can tell you can tell when most of the stories are sincere. But I'm kind of losing track of my thought here. But yeah, I'm sorry, I'm brain farting there.
Speaker 1: So that's that is no problem. You also had mentioned that you've had a encounter with a pale crawler at some point.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it happened very close to where that sasquatch encounter happens. That happened within a matter of days to a month from when I heard the sasquatch scream behind the base in the winter, when I first got there. Remember I was I'd signed up for a Brazilian jiu jitsu class. I was kind of itching to get back into training, and I had a lot of time on my hands. And they had a good gym down on Water Street, which is where the base or the beginning of the Larry Scott Trail is at the Marina. That's there in Port Townsend. You can't miss it. And I went to a late class, rode my bike all the way from Discovery Bay on the Larry Scott Trail from one end to the other, it's like seven or eight miles, and got to class. I think class was like seven point thirty. It was like an hour and a half class, and so I got out at nine pm. I had a little bike trailer behind me and I would haul my groceries and whatever I needed. So I remember I went over to the organic food co op across the street, got six gallons of water filled up, and I headed back home. And right as I got to the beginning of that trail at the marina, there's nobody there by the way. It's like literally, I think it was early February, and that goes to bed early, like ten pm. It's dead. There's hardly vehicles driving around. There's not much for nightlife going on, at least at that time of year. And I see a park bench. There's this little grassy area off to the left right after you start the trail, and there's some benches there, and I sat down at one. I parked my bike behind it. I was going through my Duffel bag and I have my headlamp on. I always had a really big not a really big, but a really bright led headlamp, and I keep a couple of them with me charged up and I I'm going through my bag with the red light on that's kind of dim, and I hear a splash out in front of me. Now, the water was like thirty forty feet in front of me, and there was a slight drop off right before the sand met the water, and the splash stood out because it was like one of those nights on the Puget Sound where things were relative glassy and there weren't really any waves except maybe little microwaves. It would make a little splash every now and then. This was a bigger splash, So I was like, what's that? And I look up and I turn on. Actually I'm missing a part here. So I while I was going through my bag and my red light was on, I got very sleepy. I mean, like like I used to IWA was prescribed ambient as a teenager, and it was similar to that. It was like a drug. I had to fight it. I got this. It was just the most intense wave of tiredness and it was just so unnatural. I remembered thinking, oh, I could just take a nap here for a moment on this bench. I'll be fine. There's no one around. And then I thought, well, I do have an expensive e bike behind me. It's not locked up. Somebody might steal it, so I should lock that up first if I do snooze for a moment and carry on. And that was all going through my head when I heard that splash, and so I look up at the splash, I turned my headlight onto the beam setting and looking right back at me is this white, pale face with a long neck. The neck was twisted so like its neck it was like as if its body its torso was facing the ocean. And then its neck was like twisting one eighty like an owl to look at me. And I could see the striations in its neck It had really thin skin, kind of like a like a low body, fat bodybuilder, and it was just so sinewy under there, like emaciated, but not like emaciated jacked. And its face and it had no ears, had no like distinguishing facial features. Its skin looked rubbery and aquatic. When I first saw this thing, and afterwards I looked up what it could have been, and I settled on thinking it could have been a Qualu pollock, which is an Alaskan mermaid, because they're known for snatching people from the storeline and then drowning you, and so that element was consistent. But later on I realized it could have been a crawler too. But its skin was reflective, glossy, shiny, and it I was blinding it very obviously. This thing could not look at me because I'm shining this bridal led headlamp right into its face at close distance. I think it's those led headlamps can save your life. Light is actually a weapon. It really is this thing, and I held well, I was seeing it probably more than it saw me, because it was squinting. Its mouth was like a slit, its nostrils were slits, and they were all sealed but I could just make out the line of where it was, and it turned away after about a second or a second and a half, and I got hit with an adrenaline deump so quick I jumped up. I threw myself on that e bike I was peddling before it was even turned on, and before you know it, I'm going like thirty miles an hour down that trail, looking over my shoulder, expecting this thing to chase me, and it did not chase me. Problem might have been, I mean, maybe they do chase people on the occasion, but I think because I blinded it, it was unsettling and it needed to get its eyesight back to normal. Being nocturnal as they are, I could tell its eyes were really big, but being closed, you know, I didn't get that kind of freaky, wide eyed, black sunken look that you see. So yeah, I think I send you some photos from Reddit in the email, the last email I sent you, and the thing was doing exactly what that thing was doing. It was walking the shoreline if it you know, I only saw it from the neck up, so I can't really know if this thing was an older one of the picture that I showed you, because that one looks small and adolescent compared to what I saw. The thing I saw. If its neck was somewhat proportionate to the rest of its body and its neck was like two feet long, I'd imagine that thing was like a seven footer or something and it was just just squatting behind that rock wall and kid second, I you know, a second after I shined it. So yeah, that one. I'm glad that that was such a brief encounter because it's creepier the more I look back at it, and I realized how close I was to falling asleep on that bench with that thing probably ready to pounce. And there from what I hear, they're pretty strong for being wiry, skinny little things.
Speaker 1: It's you know, pale crawlers have come up a few times on the show. I've had some conversations with Miss Eli's sterling and years ago on the show, and it's such it's a very interesting topic because I'm really not sure what's going on there.
Speaker 2: And definitely not a good thing.
Speaker 3: Ever, No, they don't seem to have any good intentions. I feel like sasquatches, there are individuals that at least have like a redeemable spirit, like there's like if if there's any chance, you know, they can get into heaven, that'd be really cool, because I've heard it sounds like just like people. There's good hearted ones and then you get the cannibalistic families that have been hunted by the natives, and yeah, it's it's the whole spectrum there.
Speaker 1: I think there's a an old story on Duke's channel about Glag. I don't know if you've ever looked into that.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: You should look into Glag Glag the Sasquatch, and it's a very interesting habituation story. But there's also I think it also delves into the whole thinking, Okay, ken Sasquatch get saved? Can they understand the Bible? Except at least that's how I It's been a while since I've heard it because it is a multiple episode account interview with this gentleman. But that's a Duke from I believe World Bigfoot Radio is his channel.
Speaker 2: But something to look into. Do you feel that I've been trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if the time we live in right now, if it's I'm hearing a lot of bigfoot stuff because I'm a Bigfoot podcaster or people are having more bigfoot things happen and other things happen, and that's why we're hearing them.
Speaker 2: Do you have any thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. Well, we do know they have families and they can reproduce at the rate that their prey source can sustain. So I imagine, you know, we've had larger amounts of year starting to spread back in parts of the US. I know, like they're in Roseberg Organ places like that. You know, you could see forty deer on one hillside and when when fall comes around, I'll see five or six roadkilled deer on a thirty mile stretch of road. There's food everywhere, sounds like, at least like in the Northwest, in places where it's like more calm and for you to have a sighting. And they're bigger too, that we know by now that they get multiple feet larger in the Northwest. I think it's just food. I think access to clams and all these other super nutrient dense, protein rich foods at more times of the year, besides just the deer and things allows them to get much bigger. But you know it's yeah, people are more confident. There's now a community where you can talk about this. But it's weird. I've kind of wondered why I've had so many encounters myself. It's like, is this did God just allow me to be there and kind of wanted me to know these things are truly real? Or are these things really just out there that much and all you got to do is be a little ballsy and get out there by yourself, or you know, just go into places where people don't go. And I think they know where people frequent and where people don't frequent. And it's interesting that both of my Sasquatch accounts, well, two of the three happened right on the edge of a state park which has a low, low volume, low volume people coming through day use only. That was the thing too, is the Fort Townsend Historic State Park was not day use only, but they had shut it down for that winter or maybe a couple to remodel the bathrooms and remodel the campsite. And I think these Sasquats are just smart enough to notice when we're in and out of an area, and the imagine they're getting if if they're growing, their population's growing still, or you know, they end up multiplying a bit and then they start running out a deer. They're gonna look further. Maybe they're gonna dig through more trash cans, they're gonna they're gonna be more willing to expose themselves for something to eat. And yeah, it seems like maybe they board too, and they're just interested in people because they probably don't have all that much to entertain them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that, Man, the stuff I'm hearing is so wild.
Speaker 2: As mankind continues.
Speaker 1: To build more houses and more highways outside of cities and the sprawl continues. Man, the stuff I'm hearing from like all over the US is just crazy. People are having interactions and places they would not expect. But yeah, first I want to make sure that that Austin, you were able to share. I know you've got a lot of many different experiences over the years. I want to make sure that you're able to to discuss all those that you wanted to discuss. Also, shoot them one more question, and thank you so much for spending some time with me today and talking about some really intense encounters you've had and some really intense spiritual things as well, which I think is important. It's your heart definitely is in making sure that people have access to food and building gardens. Do you have any advice about Let's say, if there's someone listening and be okay, that sounds like a good idea. You know, maybe I should look into building my own garden so that I have access to what I need. Do you have any advice for that type of person?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's so many different like subtopics within farming and gardening, but a lot of the basics aren't too hard to find. But what is has it's making its way around the world now because it's a total game changer. But a Korean natural farming and JADAM those two. You can download the Korean Natural Farming pdf online. It's not under Korean Natural Farming, it's under Chose Global Farming Natural Farming, and it's a large PDF, but it just shows you these inputs you can basically make in your kitchen with sugar, vinegar, plants, specific plant species can extract. You can extract minerals from seashells and charred bones and make a water soluble calcium carbonate or calcium phosphate. There's all these really simple natural ways to create fertile fertility that you can just use waste things around you. Really, so if you live where anything green is growing pretty much, you have a way to start building soil, to start building a garden, and start practicing farming on a small scale. It really does start with gardening because once you figure out, oh, I a this plant dialed in, I think this produced good tomatoes, and I've fed at this at this time and that and I can recreate that, there's some confidence that builds there. So it's a really that's a game changer for me because it didn't all click until I started to see the big picture with rebuilding like my celia networks in soil, as well as restoring nutrients that have been stripped from the land through the processes that would have put them there to begin with. And it, yeah, it's gonna be I know, Jesus is the true cornerstone, but you've got other corners to a building, and this is one of them. Besides, you know, water and shelter, food, water, shelter, like those things. I think that's what the enemy's coming after so much, because so many people can hardly afford rent these days, and there's so many attacks of the enemy on our food systems right now. But yeah, it's uh, it's I just just see that there's a time coming here, and it'll probably come by surprise and probably be like the worst time of the year for it to happen, that the economy crashes, dollars worth nothing, and they usher in the uh, the new form of currency with all those controls and exstrictions. It's so it's yeah, I mean it's going to be an act of defiance just to just to do the most basic thing that our ancestors have done for such a long time, and we can do it now to a level that we people have known to degree. Like the Korean people, they've been making something called lacto bacillus serum for a long time and it's basically it's a little different but basically the wagh protein liquid that comes off of like when you make cheese basically, but you collect the cultures with rice to make sure you're collecting the right group of lacto bacillus and not mixing it with other microbes that you don't want. But you know, they've been using that for thousands of years on their plants, and you like you could be like a novice grower of whatever tomato you know, some kind of some kind of produce of some kind. And if you even have just like some basic soil and composts and you get your seeds sprouted and you feed lactobacilous serum just by itself, it's so powerful. It'll unlock all the pretty much all the nutrients that are available in the soil or the available to them to the plant. Yeah, it's it really is the microbial element in soil that is the main driver behind all fertility. And you can feed that that vehicle with a variety of things. Like people who live next to the ocean have it really good for gardening and they don't even realize it because you've got seashells that you can just pick up, and seawater that you can ferment and dilute, and it has its own biology that's really good for plants in there. But it also has a little bit of every element in the periodic table of element, including rare ones like gold and platinum and things that you have positive effects on plants in micro amounts. And you used to get like three types of magnesium from that, and that goes directly into your food and then it becomes a multivitamin when you eat it, so you're getting getting all these percentages of things that the grocery store food doesn't have in it at all. But there's a variety of inputs you can make. Most of them are all fermentations or internal extractions, and anyone can do it. You could teach it to a four year old. These types of techniques are literally, you know, half a jar full of sugar and half a jar full of stinging netal leaves crunched up, and then a little scoop of something called imo, which is pretty much the most important thing in currying natural farming. And it teaches you to go to certain parts of where you live, like you live in the desert, like like I live in the high elevation desert of New Mexico. There are forests here where there is leaf mold, and you can go and put a box of rice out there. You gotta you gotta seal it up a good way so animals don't get into it. But it'll get my celiated. When you cook the rice kind of al dente and do it just right, the forest will move in with those microbes and you'll get like like if you get a good pole of those microbes. It'll be pure white and maybe a little bit of rainbow color to it, and those all indicate different microbes that unlock different nutrients and you can get that in your soil. And you can take these high elevation ideally high elevation microbes. They can handle worse temperatures, they can handle more extremes, and when you bring them down to the valleys and places where you garden, they thrive and they out compete the native biology and they will my ciliate your entire garden if you've got enough work ganic matter and like freshwood chips and things that they can grow on in there. And it's it's really powerful because you can take the best biology from your area and it'll be like it'll be you can't put a number on how much better it is than going down to your local gardening store and buying a microhizal or microbial fertilizer that's going to cost you a ton of money and then it only lasts in your soil for six months, but indigenous microbes can last for ten years plus once you introduce them once. So it's it's it really is biohacking. It's like and really it leads to giant produce. I've seen it like on that Ylan base. I was within a matter of feet from the ocean. So every now and then take five gallon buckets down that trail down the cliff side and fill up with chopped up pieces of bulk help and full buckets of sea water, and then hike them back up for like a workout, and just those two, just just the seed, the fermented seaweed, fermented seawater, fermented singing nettle, gypsum, lime, and some fish fertilizer, as well as some extracted big shells. No, no bones grew, I mean everything came out giant. The sun golds were all golf ball size, the the uh squash and the the larger air loom tomato varieties were the size on my head. And it it just makes me think that this really, you know, here's here's wealth, Like this is the kind of wealth that makes billionaires jealous because they can buy everything that they want. But and and you know, money and just never satisfies. But the level of hell that can come from healing soil to that level, it makes me think about how people used to live a lot longer. In scripture and the virgin soils of the world have been so stripped, but we can rebuild it in a short matter of time if you happen to have tractors. There's so many farmers out there right now that have tractors, and they could have four or five feet atop soil on top of their cup of acre whatever they're growing, or they can be chopping and dropping vast amounts of vegetation and actually covering up that clay and that soil, and it just it makes farming so easy. Once you do it enough times, you just pull the multicide and plant. You don't ever have to till again because the ground remains in that tilled state. It remains loamy as the worms take over, and the mushroom my celium can go down and something that's like really cool is like mushroom myceelium. Certain species, like micarizal species can go down up to twenty feet and they can say you had to guard that you put in. It's one hundred feet by one hundred feet and you've got a thick mult layer and you've introduced compost and you made an imo and it will take over the entire soil bed from corner to corner and then you get this intelligence between your plants. Your plants can actually send nutrients to other plants that are in need on the edge of the garden. And it's the same thing that happens in the forest. And it's a bummer that we've had with all this logging and all of the grandmother and grandfather trees that have been cut down. These ancient trees, they were like the backbone of these huge my celial networks and they can share vast amounts of resources through the mycelium with other trees. So it like they're in port Orford. The only stand of port Orford cedar that doesn't have any disease is the port Orford cedar that grows up along the Sixes River. And it's funny because the six Is River always stays super clear and you can fish for salmon there at all times of the year. Because the river stays clear, it doesn't get muddy where the places they've logged and disturbed the top soil it gets all muddy. But yeah, everywhere else is diseased. Anywhere else you see those that tree species, it's battling a specific disease and it's you know, we're God made us in such similarity to these other things, these trees, and we uh, once we heal, we heal soil, we can heal our bodies constantly with what we're putting in it.
Speaker 1: Autin, that's absolutely fascinating conversation. I think there's enough chest from that conversation there where people could really look into this and see if it's something that they might be interested to check out themselves. You kind of put some info in your sign up, but is there a way that individuals could reach out to you or that you'd be comfortable with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be comfortable with I think emails would be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I got an Gmail account and I can put your Gmail account in the description as well, if that'd be right, Yeah, okay, cool for me. All right, Well, thank you so much Austin for hanging out. And I hope that you are safe in the future and that you're able to keep going towards your ministry goal there and to be able to affect many different people in the future.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National Park ranger or forestry worker who's been told to stay quiet, if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field, or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA, or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone, and you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic.
Speaker 2: See you in the woods.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show.
Speaker 2: And remember, if.
Speaker 1: You or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time, Keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.