Speaker 1: The Age of Truss.
Speaker 2: You're alive, You're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aarren Frans, coming here to you live this Friday Nightday ninth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochelly dot com. The first hour is the Age of Transitions. Second hours UNCLE the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form, however you do so, please consider going to a Shelli dot com and sending a donation, keep the network going and help check out My website is Theageotransitions dot com. You're there to pick up this podcast to support the show. Have lots of stuff in the store at the Age of Transitions dot com, including my book revolve Man's Scientific Christ a Godhood paperback or e book copies available that have the Patreon campaign which people have been joining lately. Thank you once again for everybody doing that, for anybody who's stayed for a long time. You are making these shows possible and I am hoping to post another Singularity Summit two thousand and nine video this weekend. I do want to get around to doing that. I haven't been doing many of the UNCLE live streams lately, the things have been just busy honestly here, but I will continue posting the Singularity Summit videos and adding other interesting material on Patreon, so thank you everybody for doing that. Also, remember my affiliate links bookshop dot org. The button on my website the button to bookshop dot org. Click on that and buy any books you're looking for. They'll most likely be there. Other media is also available there, so just remember to do that if you're in the market for books or what have you. So thank you for that. And also if you're thinking about starting your own podcast, use promo code Frinds at Libsen. You'll get two months of libsen for free when you use my promo code, so thank you for that. You are listening to the Age of Transitions, and I thank you, thank you all of you misfits that are not interested in all of the standard fare podcast material that's everywhere to be found. There's no shortage of podcasts unfortunately now, and there's no shortage of bad information, which is what we are supposed to be consuming. It's supposed to be getting all excited about. We're supposed to be excited to be going chasing after the wrong things. There's no shortage of bad actors out there, just throwing all sorts of chum out in the water for us to get into a feeding frenzy over and we'll end up biting each other and killing each other, and we'll get a whole lot of nowhere if we do that. So thank you, fellow strange, bizarre weirdos that are sick of all of the nonsense and who have been able to make the correct, the correct analysis of the alternative conspiracy counter cultural information space online that if you've been you've been in that world for a while. The longer you're in there, the more you see how ridiculous it is. Not just that it's ridiculous and its stupid. It's a bunch of people just sharing bad ideas that aren't worth anything. Now, it's more than that. It is a weapon used against us, to distract, to weaken, to destroy. Actually, it has been used as a weapon to destroy so many different things. For one, our own critical faculties and make us dumber. But for another, it's pitted us against each other, divide and conquer. It works splendidly to do that, and it also works to destroy our country, at least as concerns us here on the ground, us normal people. Now, for some people, destroying the country is good because it can be taken advantage of for their own selfish power grabs, and I believe that's what so much of this is about. So I hope you haven't fallen too deep into the rabbit hole and gotten married to a bunch of bad ideas, because there's all sorts of garbage out there. We talk about on the show quite a bit, but it really cannot be understated the importance of this, and I just continue, I will not stop talking about this. Because there's the different angles. There's the angle once again that most people just think this is nothing and there's nothing to see here. There's a bunch of dumb conspiracy guard vision already has been There's that, which is a horrible take, because this absolutely is as I was saying, it has been used as a weapon against us, against our country. Not only has it been used that way, but it has been effective. It has worked. Is it stupid? Yes? Has it worked? Yes? What does that say about us? I'm not going to answer that question. You should be able to answer it yourself. But as I mean, you can see the situation that we're in here, and I know that if I have regular listeners, I know that you're right there with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. And it feels good to know that it's not just me that feels this way, because it can be very frustrating. But we're going to get through this. We're going to keep seeking the truth. That's a tall order, and there's going to be lots of traps set for us along the way, and we have to keep that in mind as we continue forward. I think so many people at some point go, Okay, we got it here. It is now, We're so close. Now we're getting there. The deep state is on the run. The New World Order is defeated. We just have to keep pressing. We have to keep going. We have to keep believing in these external authority figures that somehow we've been sold on the current presidential administration is now such a wonderful thing somehow, when it most certainly is not. It's just a continuation of all the stuff that we were trying to wreck defy decades ago, that instead of actually doing that, we just continue to be fooled using our own special language and jargon and topics that we got involved in and we've been exploited to know and to the point where we're just playing this game that very much is gamed via technological means. We have to remember, think analytics that you use to you know, grow a social media presence, a website, you know, you're branding if there should be a lot of people that's familiar with that kind of stuff out there now. So I think it's a good analogy. Think of your analytics tools, but apply that to the propaganda world, the world of sewing misinformation in order to steer a nation. Right. If you don't think that's been happening, think again. If you don't think we've all been fooled by this at some point, please think again, because we all have now whether we dial it back and go whoa, Okay, hold on a second, I got involved in something I shouldn't have. That's what we should all be doing. Do we know? It's too easy to get caught up into the honey pots and whatnot, right, get caught up in the traps. It's all so enticing, oh so exhilarating. The dopamine hits out. We're on top of things. Oh, we're fighting the enemy. Who is the enemy? I would just suggest this if at any time you believe the enemy it's just some normal person again that's living in poverty like yourself, somebody who is there is no middle class anymore, so I mean, if it's somebody, we'll just use it, even though it's not a thing, somebody who's middle class or lower on the economic spectrum. If that's who you're going after, you're on the wrong track. Okay, use that as a little tool as to whether you are likely being deceived or not. I think that's a good sort of Okham's razor to apply to this global propaganda matrix that we're swimming in online at all times. Now, if we can remember to do that, just bring it back. Take a breath. You start getting worked up about the woke mind virus for some reason, just take a second and and ask yourself, honestly, who is it that I'm getting mad at, Who is it that I'm viewing as an enemy? And if it's just like some random person that would be at a pride parade downtown in the city, If God's like your big enemy you're going after, you know, maybe maybe think again, you know, because not the most powerful person out there, not the most influenced those folks. They're just While you may see them as abnormal, I don't think that's wrong. Abnormality is whatever. While they may be abnormal to you, they're not really doing much anything right. But these are the enemies we've given to go after, and so many of us just go right along with it. And I've pointed this out quite a few times. I will continue pointing this out. If you have fallen victim to these ridiculous social media posts where somebody posts breaking news a black person raped and killed a white person. That's the generic post. You see it over and over again. Why do you think that is? You know what I mean? What sort of Charles Manson world are you living in where that works on you? Where you fall for that garbage? That is such lowest common denominator, hateful crap. It's absolutely should be ashamed if you're posting or reposting any of that crap. And if you are, if anybody is out there reposting that stuff or posting it, do me a favor. Post in kind a piece that says, breaking news, white guy can his also white fiance because that stuff happens out there too. I'm not saying that the stories you're posting are not true, but it's cherry picked to be racist. Okay, you can pick out any gruesome, horrible story, but why are you choosing to focus on a certain one? I mean, come on, So what I'm saying again is if you're posting that crap, be fair and post some other random act of violence. Okay, Because yes, people of all races kill each other, they rape each other, they cheat, they steal, they do all sorts of horrible stuff. Okay, So if that's what you like, if that's what you like to focus on is again poor people victimizing each other, then enjoy yourself, because you are feeding into the problem that maybe I need to stop talking about this one. It gets me worked up every time I do it. So I'll stop now and I will get into let's see here. I do have a couple of pieces of news I want to hit, but before I do, I think I want to continue on in this vein about propaganda, and we'll say a few other things that we always say. What we're saying again, the alternative conspiracy culture. What was once truth movement, narratives, ideas, and yes, even research, what was once research has not devolved into social media slop. All of that, we need to understand how it has been taken substantively as a substance. Let's think of all of that as an actual substance, and let's think in alchemical terms, how this has been used to break down so many different things. It's been used to dissolve right and use as a solvent of sorts, and how is that so? Well? All of this material has been used for one thing, break down the psyche of those who get involved in it. And there's no avoiding that, for better or for worse. You can come out the other end for better, but overall we have come out worse, further wear I have to say. But what has it broken down? It has broken down any sense of cohesion, social cohesion, any sort of dominant narratives that we have as a nation, as a people, as a culture, everything in our world has been called into question, which is not necessarily bad.
Speaker 3: Again, but if you.
Speaker 2: Do that, where do you go with it? How's this information used and where does it lead you? Where are you eventually led to? What is the outcome of delving into this difficult information? Because it is certainly true that the world has not been set up for the betterment of the average person anywhere, not even in the United States. And that's absolutely true, that always has been true, and it's not bad to say that or to realize that. But if you take that and never come back to make the world actually better, what ends up happening. The point I'm trying to make here is that this whole thing has been co opted. It's been used, yes, to break down the establishment, which we have called into question, which okay, sure, But the question is, once you break that down, and you break the will of the people down, what do you offer up as the new alternative system? And who is it that is, who is it that puts that system in place? And by what means does it occur? I would argue that one of the main directions that we have been steered in this world, the conspiracy culture world, it should not even be It's grounally obvious. It was used to elect the current presidential administration and put it in place so many of the alternative voices, so much of that world just turned into a advertisement for here, if you vote for MAGA, We're going to take the country back. And it was sold by tying in so many of those out there worlds and out there concepts, the Q world. Some of these things were purpose made for this QAnon. Obviously, is it obvious? I don't know. To me, it seems obvious, but maybe not to others. You're listening to the show, it probably is obvious to you. There's just so many questions you have to ask, is this is what it was for? And what is this administration's purpose? Well, I would say it dovetails and it continues on that same purpose of what the whole of this alternative information is used. The dark side of it. We're talking about the dark side where things go wrong, where we're not able to we don't have the self control and discipline to really utilize this information for good. Now the information is taking over us and it basically possessed by it, and we're letting it control us. And look what happens. We externalize, we're like, well, if we put this guy in, he's going to save everything, and he and the entire machine behind him has been put into place to destroy the system as we know it. So congratulations that much is successful, and it is happening. The country is being destroyed from what it once was. Destroy and rebuild, salve a at coagula. There's that alchemy again. So somebody's happy to dissolve all the old institutions and we coagulate them to their desire, and they're making you believe it's your desire and that is going to benefit you. That is a lie. That is one of the lies. Where if we were using this information in this world correctly to actually better ourselves and then to build up our intellectual self defenses, we would see that a mile away. I think a good question to ask once again, lots of good questions to ask, because there's so many. One is, how is it that so many don't see that when it's clearingly obvious. So the destruction of our world has been sold as a good thing, this new system sold to us by many different means, not least of which is all of this propaganda that's used to divide us, to get us to focus on each other again. All this poor folk, we're all the problem. Look at the poorest person you can think of the immigrant. Who the immigrant? They're the demons that have to be expelled, you know, the people that don't have anything, money, status, a green card, they don't even have that, They have nothing. All they have as their family if they're lucky, and that is going to be taken away from them because we have been convinced the rest of us that they're the actual issue, that they're dangerous, that they're the ones that we got to go after. So the system has been at least tooled to, if nothing else, give the appearance that the system is going after them as an emmy, and get me wrong, they are. That is happening, and it's ridiculous because that's not the problem. But if you believe that, okay, I can't stop you from believing anything. So so there you have it. So the distruction of the country, the promotion of idiotic ideas like civil war, which is once again the same idea. Pit the people ass each other again fighting, then we can do whatever the hell we want with them and to them and for our benefit. And you have to understand that one of the main motivations for putting the administration in the place that's in place now is to do all of this destructive do all this destructive work so that you may be the one rebuilding. How is it being rebuilt. We're building a technocratic control system with artificial intelligence palanteer and yes, Meta, Amazon, Google. They're all involved. They all want a piece of the action. They all want to be the ones that control society with their AI systems. They want to use they want to surveil us completely. They want to use our data and watch us at all times, exploit us in new and exciting ways. And you had better believe that, Yes, those same bastards are the ones behind this goddamn propaganda that put this shit in place to begin with. You don't think that they're behind this. I'm not going to sit here and prove that to you. It should be obvious, it should be obvious. But no, we have to go save the white woman from being raped. We have to go expel all the immigrants. We have to go start a new civil war. We've got to fight the woke mind virus. We've got a bitch about COVID nineteen, which isn't happening anymore. But I get it. I understand complaining about that, but you're complaining about in a prescribed way. You're complaining it about it in a way that suits these tyrannical, sick bastards. They have usurped the entire thing, and they have weaponized it against us and they are using it to their advantage to take over everything. That is what they are doing. Now, what ultimately happens to our country, that's hard to say. But they could care less. The country could go up and smoke and burn and people could be dying in the streets and they don't care. That might actually work out for them. That might be what they want. They've got the luxury bunkers, they've got their fancy estates that are carved into the mountains of New Zealand that they can go escape to on a whim. Doesn't matter to them, do you have one of us? So that sort of hurred. This future might be something that they like. They sure talk about it a lot, and when they do, they seem kind of excited, almost like they're hoping it happens. So that's them. But what does the destruction of our country mean to? Oh? I don't know other countries in the world. Should we bother thinking about that? We should be bothered thinking about anything other than ourselves for even a second. We probably shouldn't. But I'm going to do the insane thing and try to do that because I'm crazy like that. I'm going to attempt to think what somebody else in the world might be thinking about us, well, they might be thinking that we've lost our damn minds, and they're probably right. Ah, Whether different people in different countries feel bad for us or are actually happy to see us destroy ourselves, I think it depends on where you are and who it is that's you know, taking a look at us from the outside just depends on your point of view. But certainly I think it's safe to say that the United States is the bad guy to a lot of people's eyes. And that's nothing, you know, that's been That is one of the points we're trying to make with all this material, like, hey, look, the United States foreign policy has been going around making enemies with so many parts of the world. Might we change that? Is there a way we could stop doing these horrendous things overseas, stop the murder and the insanity and they control and the horrible things that we're doing in all of our names? Can that? Can something be done about that iteration of the anti war movement that was part of it? Right? Any part of that that was there is gone now. And yes, we're a bad guy, and it's kind of for just a moment, let's take a look at the United Kingdom England. It's interesting to see what they're doing right now that they're like the one country that maybe is going to make one of these great deals about the Terroffs, Like, oh, England is going to, you know, make a deal. We're going to work out tariffs with England. You got back to World War Two. England was buddy buddy with the Nazi regime in Germany for a long time. It took them a while to change their minds on that one. It's almost like they're doing the same thing these days. Did I just call the United States of America? Did I equate them to Nazi Germany? I don't know. Steve Bannon has he seems to think it's a good idea, but hey, what does that guy know anyway? Him and Marjorie Taylor Green, I don't know what they're talking about. They're just joking around, just joking around, like all those kids on YouTube were about what the year was Charlotte's Bell. I remember some kids on the street and videos like joking like, oh hit, they never did anything wrong. They think it's all funny and it's cute. I understand kids saying crazy stuff. I don't even get mad at kids doing this, But there are lots of adults that do the same thing, and they start out acting like they're joking, and sooner or later you realize that they're not joking. And to the observer, sometimes it's difficult to see exactly when it is they go from joking to being serious. I think the point needs to be made that they were serious the whole time, and that we were being deceived by these people who are not looking out for us. They think they're getting something out of themselves, and these low level little toadies they're nothing more than they're nothing more than shills for this whole system. I think muslim are so stupid they don't even know what they're doing. Frankly, I'm not going to sit here calling people out by name y'all to be able to know y'all, be able to tell who all these adults are by now, because they're they're more than happy to just, you know, rifle off all the talking points they've been given by their by those who are steering them. And these these kooks probably don't even realize they're being steered, that's how stupid they are. But who's dumber them or us if we believe them. That's why I'm happy to be here and be the guy that nobody likes. That's what I want to be. I don't need anybody to like me. I don't want to be liked by this stupid crowd. I feel better if I'm hated by these idiots. Go ahead and pile up a bunch of wood, tie me to it, and burn me. That's what I'd be happier to do. Then agree with you freaking morons and jump on board with your idiotic war against the woke mind virus or whether stupid bs you've been sold on today. Count me out, all right, count me out. I'm gonna read a couple of news stories here. I'm gonna try to equate it to what it is i'm saying here. Here's a good one. This was from just a couple of days ago. This is from Forbes no Less Forbes dot com, May twenty five. Title of the article Meta is recruiting former Pentagon officials as it ramps up military ambitions. The effort comes months after Meta opened up its lama AI model for military use. We'll read a little bit from this. This is by David Jans okay, let's read this. Beta is courting national security and former Pentagon officials to help sell its virtual reality and AI services to the federal government. Forbes has learned multiple former government officials said they were aware of the recruiting efforts. Meta, which recently opened up its Lama AI model for military use, has long maintained lobbyists in DC, but almost half a dozen current open roles indicate it is bolstering its efforts to secure lucrative government contracts. The company is seeking two public policy managers, including one to focus on the White House, preferably with the security clearance and previous Pentagon work, to lead our outreach to national security and foreign policy agencies within the executive branch of the US government on both policy issues and adoption of our technologies. In January, Meta hired Francis Brannan, a former Trump advisor, to lead strategic communications out of DC. Another recent hire, who, according to their LinkedIn, worked for an undisclosed federal government agency for more than a decade, posted about joining Meta to focus on its intelligence share the government, whether it's protecting national security or strengthening the platforms that billions rely on. I'm grateful for the opportunities that allow me to get back. The employee posted on LinkedIn in December, I think not to decline to come in there. I'll read a little more. The move comes amid CEO Mark Zuckerberg's ongoing charm offensive to win over the Trump administration, looking for leniency as Meta fights a federal anti trust lawsuit aiming to break it up. Okay, I do like that term charm offensive.
Speaker 4: And I again.
Speaker 2: I find it charming that the teraman to remember that one. But the charm offensive anyway, do we see what's going on here? Another one of these guys that pumped tons of money to the campaign, the Trump campaign and money at Trump throwing adulation to hand in the administration for what they're trying to off, buy them off and buy influence so that they can continue to entrench themselves as again the new operating system for a country for one, but also big Tech is continuing its ambitions to become the new military industrial complex. I've been talking about this for years now, and this is they see this as their opportunity. They see this moronic administration as something that is something that they can get in there and be malleable enough to figure out how to once again buy influence and get these wonderful government contracts that everybody wants. Everybody's all about these, so then you have it. It's more of the same, more the same from big tech. That are I and I'm confused at the moment. What's the dominant narrative in the alternative world now? Is big tech good? Is it bad? Are we supposed to love Zuckerberg? Are we supposed to hate Zuckerberg? Is he like Elon Musk? Are they going to have that UFC fight? Still? What's what's the nonsense du jour that we're supposed to just gobble up like the mindless online zombies that we are. Please don't email me and tell me. I don't want to know. I do not want to know. I'm done caring about the talking points there, other than to just continue to rail into them and call them out for the otter bs that they are. That's the little fun. Not really, but I'll do it anyway. There's another story that let's see if we can tie this into what we're trying to get across. This one is from japan Today dot com. This was from May fourth by shall You Shall You Yung Again? The title is China the New Cool? How Beijing is using pop culture to win the soft power war? Okay, here we have a soft power war with Zuckerberg. It was a charm offensive. These are real polite ways to talk about influence operations in propaganda, pr public relations. It's all the same thing. It's all information warfare to win over hearts and minds. So, okay, is China the new coal? Let's read a little bit from this Newark, New Jersey. I show Speed, a twenty year old American YouTuber and internet star, recently livestreamed hours long tours of Chinese cities, including Beijing and Shanghai, showcasing the locations to some of his nearly forty million viewers. During the March events, I show Speed, whose real name is Darren Jason Watkins Junior, marveled at friendly locals, spa in the streets, and the high speed Wi Fi available on the subway. Chinese fans mobbed him for selfie's on the Great Wall. Beijing State media rapped up the attention, with one Chinese blogger proclaiming that the American influencer had eliminated all Western propaganda about China in the eyes of a new generation. I show speeds YouTube pages. A YouTube page attests to this assessment. China is so underrated WTF, reads one top comment. After watching this video, I realized how my previous views on China were reads another drama offensive. The providence of such comments isn't clear. Nonetheless, to someone who researches the use of Chinese soft power, I find the spectacle of a young American burnishing China's image to Western audience is hugely significant. It provides an example of how soft power norms have been upended in recent years, and how China appears to be having some success in winning over to global youth. Okay, I think that's enough of this. Look I saw this I Show Speed thing. My kid, my son, was watching these videos, and I was like, I was trying to be nice. I'm like, look, I wasn't talking because I don't even dislike this is show speed guy. I mean, he's doing this thing. He's got a YouTube channel, he's succeeding. He's just you know, he's making entity. Man, that's fine, and he's an entertaining eye. It's an entertained I entertaining video. So that's a whole lot of whatever, but these videos, it's if you can't tell what this is, I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. I mean, clearly, this is an operation. That is, if it's not completely funded by the Chinese Communist Party, it's at least somehow spurred on by them. And yes, it is part of a very directed campaign of once again trauma offensive to make China look good, mostly in the eyes of the younger generations. Those who know who I show speed is? Do you know who I show speed is? What's your age? If you're an old man like me, you probably have no idea who is unless you have kids or grandkids and you see what they watch on online on YouTube. If you don't, you're old and you're disconnected, and you're whining about the woke mob, the woke mob that isn't even real, and for some reason you're you're interested in that, when if you had half a brain cell you would understand what's going on. You are complain about China. I know you do, well, how about this? How about the fact that they are successfully crafting propaganda online? And do you know how they're getting away? Do you know do you know a big selling one for us? Curity for us, you think you have what it takes to hear the truth. Part of the way that this works is that the United States and it's current regime is not only stupid, it's not only tyrannical, but it's also old and lame. Like you, do you think the kids care about the old man crapping his pants and acting like God's gift to business and to American government and to the world. Really, do you think the kids care about him? Some kids have been brainwashed a little bit, but for the most part, kids care about what I show Speed is doing. And if he's on the streets of China and it's looking good over there, they're going to take that to heart. Okay, this is not the only piece of Chinese propaganda, and I would once again it's their little charm offensive, it's their soft power. Now, what's happening simultaneously that our administration is doing Voice of America, which I'm not here to condone or prop up or say is a wonderful thing, but that was recently cut by this administration. And that's an interesting thing to see done by the American establishment to grow fully cut something that is seen as one of your main conduits of soft power abroad and just to do that because they're part of what the deep state or whatever. They're part of the media that's against him, and the new seventy six freedom liberty fighters that are coming to save our country because they're part of NPR, and the liberal woke mob virus that's infected with COVID nineteen in China that's taken over the country. It had to be done away with. That's just kind of interesting to see that happening. At the same time that China is clearly doing this, doing what crafting international propaganda to make them look like a good alternative to who to us US that's how you spell us. The US isn't looking so great out there to a lot of people. I'm thinking, again, I'm in the US, so I can only kind of guess. I'm thinking we're not looking too good. And you better believe that China wants to be the rational, sane, sanitary, and better option to partner with on the international stage than what a bunch of freaking maniac fascists that folk tariffs on anything you're trying to import into the country. I mean, what do you think we're doing here? Do you think China is upset about the tariffs or do you think that they play into what it is that they're actually doing. I don't think that they're upset by it. I think they probably like them. I think it's all part of this larger picture. Okay, So I know you love complaining about China. There you go, complain about how they're apagandizing the youth generation alpha jen alpha to a lesser extent gen z. And this article that I was reading from didn't mention TikTok as another conduit of Chinese sub power, which is true. It's true. Yes, these things are happening. I absolutely think that's true. Hey, I like to complain about China too, so give me cool points. Or do I have to complain about the woke mob in addition to hating China? Do I have to follow every rule that's been put in place for us as alternative thinking people? Do I have to think the way that I've been told to? Otherwise I'm not I'm no good, not interested, not interested in that. Once again, an attempt is being made to point out the fact that so much countercultural, anti establishment, confrontational information that's supposed to speak truth to power it's being sold to us as speaking truth to power is merely the voice of the new power. It's being used as their It's being used to their ends by getting us to believe a certain set of ideas, to obfuscate so much, to get us thinking in certain directions, to get us fighting the wrong people, and getting us to never see the actual truth of what's going on. Because Doors is all about efficiency, right in a sense, that statement is somewhat true, which I think deserves to be looked at for a second. So Doors getting rid of inefficiency in government, that is true in the same way that all of these Silicon Valley projects are about efficiency. Yes, they want to make an efficient US government and system socioeconomic control system that is efficient, and it's operated by their systems, and they get to own and operate the systems that control everything and everyone, and they get to profit off of all of this. And so when they say they're making everything efficient, and they're giving you all of these reasons that they're just destroying the federal apparatus as we know it, they're somewhat telling the truth, but they won't tell you that the whole truth is that they're just putting in place their technological control system that they will own and operate so that they can control all of us from behind the scenes, while continuing to tell us that something else is the problem, and they will keep instructing us as to how to continue railing against the system. And somehow they're brazen enough to go on these podcasts as guests and spout off a bunch of crap that they think you want to hear, and shame on you if you do want to hear this stupid junk that these losers are saying on Joe Rogan's podcast, Shame on us, Mark Andresen going around deep banking every I've been deep banked. Can you believe it? I'm struggling over here. I just got deep banked by the damn government. We need to get rid of it. If we need a libertarian utopia, they're libertarying utopia is what they're setting up with. Does their control system, their technocofty control system that will control you. It will completely surveil every aspect of every second of your life. You like that? That what you're into? I hope so, because it's what we all signed up for, whether we know it or not. This is their world now, and they will continue to seek out every possible government contract that they absolutely can. It's funny that the genesis of these companies was the same thing, like with Palanteer. It was started up as one of these covert government projects. Became this uh financial juggernaut, this corporate juggernaut that does exist for its own ends as well, now in the corporate sense, for the shareholders. Alex Karp, the CEO of course, the you know, all those guys. So it's it's giving them everything they want. But it was put in place by the government and now it's just wanting to become the entire government. Interesting how that all works out, But whatever, whatever, just keep being Charles Manson and Helter skeltering all over Twitter x or probably on Facebook. That's stupid platform. That's the important thing to do. Time to go after all of the immigrants that are in control of everything. They're really pulling all those levers, and we got to deport everybody. That's the problem, big problem, real scared. Oh boy. So I'm not going to apologize for anything. I feel good about this whole thing. I feel good about being a complete misfit. Certain things that very few people want to hear I feel it makes me feel good. It makes me feel good. I don't know if anything will come with it, probably not, because so few people probably do want to hear this. That's fine. I don't know. It's I don't know exactly where we're going other than this, going back to that alchemical theme of the destruction of everything that we know. Our country, our psyche, our ethical compass, our political systems, everything that we knew is now being destroyed. It might have been a good thing to do that, but we're past the point of it being good at all. It has been. This whole thing has been weaponized against us and the reconstituted system that will be born out of this alchemical project, who is not intended to be ours. It's intended to control us even further than we already have been, and it's doing so digitally. It's an advanced analytics system that has real time keeps real time data points on us, and there's how to keep us content, happy, distracted, and looking the wrong way all the time. It's going to take a large amount of spiritual and intellectual resistance to first see this thing for what it is, because it's not that fancy and high fulting. Really, it's just a stupid machine that's running as it runs, and it does what it does. We can simply understand this machine for what it is when we can do something about it. I don't think it's that complicated. We don't need to overcomplicate it. We don't need to be run in fear of this technological monolith, the eye of souron which I'm sure mister Pallanteer himself is probably believes he's holding the ring, and that he probably enjoys that. I'm not saying for any of us to throw the ring back into the fires of Mordor, but geez, can we at least get to the point where we understand that we're not in the shire anymore here and what's actually happening, Snap out of things and come to our senses for once, not the way that we have been told to. We're not red pilling anything, So are the pills in the trash? Right? We need to take a pill to do this. We just need to use our own minds. If there's any of that left. I think I think it's possible at least for somebody, not everybody. So it's not for everybody, and that's okay. So with that, thank you for listening to the OCHLI Radio Network here on Friday night. This is the Age of Transitions. I appreciate you listening to it. Continue listening if you're listening live. Uncle. The podcast is coming up next. It's going to be a fun show. Government Hour is coming to a close. We're done with all this done. I'm not getting any further for this tonight, so it's going to be that. Thank you. The Age of Transitions. Dot com is my website. My name is Aaron frun says always, I will leave you by saying a secret.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot Com.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it.
Speaker 7: I'm interested in the truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Dye Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 4: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 2: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Come on now, has a real effort on the Dafay assassination into claim.
Speaker 4: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Say, you can get Judith very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j f K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the information revelation.
Speaker 9: Through conversation.
Speaker 1: Here chill.
Speaker 10: Fact oh Shelley fast.
Speaker 9: Right thro JR.
Speaker 2: The f.
Speaker 9: I ain't on the world.
Speaker 1: You are a fact.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, m hm.
Speaker 11: Shh yeah, grovel like shu.
Speaker 12: Through of that, of that, through the breaking through.
Speaker 6: In Denial the Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 13: It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to Deny into the Light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 14: The US expressed like caller schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflected the views of Jelly dot com or check chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might instudent.
Speaker 1: Thank you revelation.
Speaker 9: Through conversation.
Speaker 10: Here, Oh Chell you fact, oh chilly fact dreams and show right Jay true.
Speaker 9: You the fa a wold.
Speaker 15: You are the fact? Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: Hmm yeah, gravel like s m B.
Speaker 16: Honey honey, morning horny, honey, honey, honey. This is a money sat podcast. Cobrat Codato cod Wait here we go, pick up your I pant your cellphones and have me and listen to Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 16: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 2: Uncle the Podcast podcast. My name is Nephew min Heppen is Uncle.
Speaker 17: Hello, ladies and gentlemen sort of. Lat's track my number. Yeah, three hundred and something, three sixty eight. I believe it's three sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Eight Uncle the podcast, Oh yeah it was three sixty eight. Is the broadcast for tonight, three sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, Aaron, you hit the cue? Did you hear the music?
Speaker 2: I did so I heard the music. I could kind of hear. I heard it. I heard it. Okay, you heard it too.
Speaker 4: I don't know that's going on? Then, okay, sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Know what's going on. It wasn't completely clear, but I did hear it at the end, So what's happening? Everybody say no, And we did do this, assistant place.
Speaker 4: You did test the phones already so we know they were just so you got it.
Speaker 2: There work. Oh cool, they are working. That's you know what that means. Everybody called the same number as always three. It's the same number. It's the same number, So go ahead and call three weeks. It's the Uncle hour, the Uncle hour. Let's go. Let's go call them up. Let's get my call. H call him. It's three one one six, first call on. Let's go been waiting. I realized that there's a Skype portion on my old graphics. So that's gonna have to go. There's no slush, there's is skyping into the show. We're using teams now.
Speaker 18: Oh no, no, no, no, yeah, no more Skype is, no more Skype is so cut it off, cut that off.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Do I need to uninstall the program right now? Uncle? On that? What he said? Off? Cut Skype off, Skype off, Let's get off. We're completely cut off from it right going using it? So let's get it off here. Well, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I transmogrified Skype into teams. Uncle, how do you do that? Wait? How you do that? Eat? This is a good start of this show right now.
Speaker 16: A birth these crazy phone call and we're trying to fix a new one and you're going crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what you're doing on it is? So I can't I doubt you do not know what you're doing.
Speaker 16: That's why I got the man over then the other side that knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: That's true, it's true. Yeah, it is true. I know. I mean that's okay, But what is what's his problem here?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 16: I want you to you we do not want to hear that word again because it's over Skype Skype.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't say it.
Speaker 16: No, because it's over. We don't have to use that. It's like, I don't understand you. So this is a case of he whose name shall not be uttered? Right, it's like that, Yeah, okay, money gotta drink tonight. I don't know about to drink, but you got to call her?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, boome On, that's who he is? This collar in here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right, caller, you are alive?
Speaker 2: Uncle? Is this who I think it is? It sounds like count Pupper? Is this pupa? Is this? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not no no.
Speaker 16: It's the guy that we need to get to listen on the phone that he calls me on a text.
Speaker 2: A guy we never get to listen. Hell, Elena, No one that goes on the text. Is this the man that goes on the text? Is that who's talking to us?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's no, No, I don't I don't text. I need some YouTube comments once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is this rattle can? Is this rattle can? It is? That's me? Hey, what's up? I saw you in the chat? Man, it's great to have you. Thanks for calling. I saw your canon Bill, Yeah, I saw his comment on one of your YouTube shorts oday with someone else. Yeah. Yeah, you did call me in a while ago. You got a drink a.
Speaker 3: Long time ago, three plus years ago, the last time I talked to.
Speaker 2: You, guys, I do remember that. Yeah, it's holy moonly that's quite a while. He has returned, n' like you will. You've been I should.
Speaker 3: Say, where have I been? I'm up north from you, guys. I'm not quite like Robin North, but I'm in Washington State, up by Seattle.
Speaker 2: Oh right, that's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's come back to me. Now, that's right. I see. It's like seeing an old friend again. Why did you hear what I I'm doing? Now? I got a new do you do that? I got a new tik tak? You got the ticktack.
Speaker 4: I know I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not on TikTok. I don't have a ticktack.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, no, I wait a minute, dude, Wait a minute, dude, Mike count speech tick tack?
Speaker 2: You guys get you know tik tak.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been following your YouTube shorts because I'm a religious YouTube guy.
Speaker 16: So we're sure the short time and on the YouTube on the tic TAC. Also he's supposed surety kick here. We're supposed to put him on the show tonight. If he did, I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: But you know I did it wrong, right, I know?
Speaker 16: Because if you know what's his name, uh, the guy from north of you, Robin wants to know about these and then and that's what I'm why I'm telling him to you better have him one tonight.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 7: You got to get the whole That was the thing was I thought the whole crew was supposed to be because, like I said, you're getting me really close to what and the naked attack. But I've been listening to you know, I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: That, like you know, Robin and Jimmy Jams and BP, all those guys should be following.
Speaker 2: You by now.
Speaker 16: Oh, Jimmy James. I don't know Jimmy Jaane is, but I know what his name is. You know What's interesting When I couldn't think, you know, and then I thought, you you know, uh no, the guy from uh.
Speaker 2: They tell you, oh you thought this was cooly? Cooly? Wow, he thought you were COOLi I thought that the voice, the voice saying like no, no, no, the voice a voice. The voice sounds like COOLi but let me tell you, he's following me now cool additional five point zero life in church. It's all about the rule. The voice.
Speaker 16: The voice seems the same. That's why I was confused.
Speaker 2: The really well, it's the voint. You know what's interesting, Uncle, is that Ronald can't collective is in the same boat as Robin what he's doing.
Speaker 4: I'm completely confused myself.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I know, okay, so explain for everybody.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you better start, so I can't because to me it's clear I don't know, so are little confused.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. I have Rattlecan on the phone. But what he's doing is he's been following your YouTube channel, And what I've been doing with the YouTube channel is taking your tic tak videos, a select few of them, and reposting them to YouTube. They get posted as YouTube shorts, so that way the people who are on our YouTube see the same content from TikTok. They see it after the fact, but the same videos, and it's sort of like hand picked ones. I don't take all of them, but I repost them. Metube.
Speaker 16: That's all I kid, we just take a few of them, so it seems to be working. Oh okay, that's what we got.
Speaker 2: That sup tonight.
Speaker 3: Because of them, and so thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Well, I had to understand what K was talking about. I couldn't understand what this guy was doing.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 16: To know what I already want to know what my stuff doing, and I gotta know what he's doing here at the time.
Speaker 2: Mind blowing.
Speaker 16: I don't know half the time, even half even have chucked confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was confused. He was confused. Everybody was excused. But you shock. Are you up to speed now?
Speaker 4: And I think I got it?
Speaker 2: I think I got it. Okay, cool, See you've explained the situation to me. I can't be happier. Yeah, you because we couldn't understand it at the time. We were trying to figure it out. So what you're trying to say, uncle, is that sometimes sometimes I know what I'm doing, sometimes not all the time. But I was confused tonight. That barely happened. Yeah hardly, that's not that hardly ever happened. But I thought I gotta be other But he did with the moon. But I know what's what's that.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought we were crystal clear. I didn't think I didn't think that was too hard to figure out. I thought I thought we were crystal ma'am.
Speaker 16: You might have been, and he might have been, but I wasn't crystal clear because I couldn't understand.
Speaker 2: What he's doing. You got more tell me what's going on?
Speaker 4: I got you. I'm trying. You got more phone calls, by the way.
Speaker 16: Right, hold on, hold on there in just a moment, let's get some more calls.
Speaker 4: You want me to just Adam in or you want me to put.
Speaker 2: Adam all in? What there?
Speaker 4: Okay, well here's the first one. Okay, you're alive.
Speaker 2: There's the guy just talking about Coolly.
Speaker 16: That's the north man that's got the other guy that was him that was just talking to.
Speaker 19: He's north of him, Robin, you're always.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you're north of the guy that that's on the line right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think you got that. I'm south of I don't know what's south.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know Robin is north of the guy in Washington.
Speaker 2: Then right, that's when I.
Speaker 3: Say that's all I see? Right, Yeah, well it depends on where in Washington. Be honest, with you because I'm actually south of the border.
Speaker 2: In thank Victoriosy. You don't need to know. Kick, now, listen to this guy. You don't even know. This is what we are having a discussion about.
Speaker 4: Jesus, it's about to get a stranger.
Speaker 3: Here's another boiler. Okay, Oh boy, I didn't want.
Speaker 20: To say that color. Oh yeah, uh, me and my whole comaniacs are here and we just wanted that to every day.
Speaker 19: Brother.
Speaker 2: My best man is on it right now. We need spectator. He knows, Yes, that's the man. That's the man I want to talk to.
Speaker 16: Hey, oh yeah, what do you think about all this smiths we had here this morning, this starting year, the start of this guy.
Speaker 20: Gain und I'm absolutely confidently, uh, totally confused. I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 16: Join me, join me, join me because I was to now we got.
Speaker 2: So it's a year. Sounds like somebody's not our problem here today. Where's this buddy coming from?
Speaker 4: I can't talk long.
Speaker 3: I gotta got I gotta get I gotta get going.
Speaker 2: But I just thought i'd let you guys know that I got my one dollar from head there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, nice.
Speaker 19: Okay, so we'll wait a minute let me uh, let me part, and did I get I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Robin just did. Robin just did Robin hood I did.
Speaker 4: So it's on its way.
Speaker 2: I didn't get I wanted. I don't think I got it.
Speaker 21: I got Danny, I got beds and coolly will I will see, well it will.
Speaker 2: It is in the mail. The check is in the mail, right, I mean all waiting on? Cool? Does everybody drink?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: You're gone by, he's gone. Yeah, he's got to go. Whoa, that's pretty choy. No, you don't have a drink. He's just giving us the update on the money from it. So that sounds good money from it? Yes? What is it? It's in, It's in. Everything's good. Everything said uncle. Should we tell everybody about We're gonna do a beer with you tonight. I'm getting this big view, but I want to make sure. But he's got a drink? Has everybody got a drink? Let's go to the cars. Let's go back to rattle Can, rattle Can. Are you drinking any drink right now? Uh?
Speaker 3: I am so currently off of the alcohol. But I am having myself.
Speaker 2: A mountain too.
Speaker 3: Boo, no mountain go Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: No, no, what, no, No, it's not it's not. What's just name? Wait? What do you have over there? Over there?
Speaker 3: I am drinking a sparkling lemon water.
Speaker 2: Oh I like it? Okay, cool, So keep drinking that.
Speaker 4: Dam about the mountain new Man, Yeah, sparkling lemon water.
Speaker 2: Later on the show, we're gonna ask you to give a review of your lemon water, and I scale in the tents. Stick around and be prepared to give that review. Now, let's all who else is can? Are you drinking anything at the moment?
Speaker 20: Yes, I'm drinking my cold cold Nike away Waldrop.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, cool and relaxing.
Speaker 20: It's so nice. By the way, the former, the former drivel of Minnesota, he's over there. What are you drinking over there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 20: I'm drinking a bloody Mary down in the bar hall.
Speaker 2: You've got a number count on that. There we go. Okay, Well, when you're when you're ready, Now, uncle, I got to do a rules check on you post checking on a You're gonna be a news check. I'm just like that mo man on Obama Hama this guy. Okay, So so with with what you're telling go with the only rule is that there are no rules tonight, right, no tonight on my show. Okay, your show maybe, but not my show. It goes flying up because it's Friday night.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: With that in mind, I'm just gonna throw out what I had in mind. There are no rules, so forget it. All I'm gonna do is, uh, show everybody what I drink is that we're gonna be going well dreing this thing. What is it? Tell them what it is? Uncle? Is it a beer? It's a beer. It's uh, it might be from the Baja. Actually it might be a drink them. So what it is is this is Pacific Co. Is it Baja? It's it's last serves Pacific CO. I do remember them doing a media advertising campaign where it's just surfers from California that go down to Mexico to surf and they find this beer and they bring it back to California, like, look what we got we were surf in Mexico. Bruh. So that sounds like the Baja to me. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I love your surfer impression. That's great.
Speaker 2: About here is that the Baja is that Baja Jesse. It's just drink. That's what we know.
Speaker 20: As far as I know, I don't know anyone better.
Speaker 16: There you go, It's officialnpen this thing.
Speaker 2: Let's open up our Pacific call, let the.
Speaker 4: Go as they listened to us in Canada, Germany and UK as we're speaking and all across the USA. Just letting you know about that.
Speaker 2: I'll also mentioned about Pacific Co and this dovetails for breaking all the rules because I've definitely drank this beer, so I know that usually we do new beers that we haven't had before, but I've had this and it's one of my favorite of the Mexican beers.
Speaker 16: I just want to know, is no. I just want to know how high you go on these things. That's the reason I open them up, because I want to know do you go over ten or do you go to below ten?
Speaker 2: I just want to know what is your help?
Speaker 16: This the whole time, Uncle, to find all the mid purpose for you to know what the numbers you always give?
Speaker 2: What would I end up writing, pa if it go okay? Okay? And then we'll find out before the show's over.
Speaker 16: I know, I know, before the show's over, we're gonna rent these drinks and what everybody else is drinking, they can win those too.
Speaker 2: It will be revealed. Yeah, so thank you everybody for being here once again. If you're listening and you want to call, you can join us. Join the other cars here three to nine, five two seven, five zero one six. You'll be on the line with Uncle, with everybody else that's here. You'll join the show. Great to have you. What you got over there? Uncle? You got a bag? Huh? What this is? That's exciting?
Speaker 16: Missus kite sidekick, Only you've got some kind of black bag.
Speaker 2: Some kind of business is happening there. Well, what do we got to talk about tonight for you? Anybody? Uh?
Speaker 4: You got missus sidekick?
Speaker 2: You got the beer?
Speaker 4: You got things going on? Missus sidekick coming in to wrangle the dogs? Or what what's happening?
Speaker 2: No, she's he's not even here.
Speaker 16: She's not a she's downstairs with the neighbor across the street talking.
Speaker 4: Well, Uncle starts talking about her. I figured she must be in the room. Well okay, no.
Speaker 2: Just remnants of things that she left in here, just memories, sweet sweet memories. So I'm not sure who knows or if anybody does, but our podcast space is kind of like the home office, sort of extra bedroom slash podcast areas. But we were stinking.
Speaker 4: At least you guys got out of the closet. That closet space was a little rough.
Speaker 2: We pad it out, made it out.
Speaker 16: I was thinking, if there is an extra room in the house, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: That's what this is, the extra room. This is the line of what happened. That's set up.
Speaker 4: You had in the garage when your dad came to visit. What happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's well. You know what, when my dad was here, we had it in the living room. That was the that was the garage.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry I missed.
Speaker 2: We did. The only time we set up in the garage is when we had the party people people we recorded podcast with that. That's the only time we set up in the garage. That's right, we had that. You know.
Speaker 16: I was thinking we could do that, but it but but it's.
Speaker 2: Too close to quarters. Okay, good dude. We'll see in the future, maybe set up a bigger studio or one word, well that's what I'm talking about in studio guests. We'll see, we'll see. But for analysis, working pretty good. We're teams in it. We're teamsters. We love it.
Speaker 4: The teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it roach This is working.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not liking it, but we're getting it to work, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: At least we know somebody that didn't like it. It's good.
Speaker 4: Look as long as I can produce the show, I'm happy. But there was a weirdness going on earlier, so we got it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: It seems like we got it.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 19: Taking care of brother, Okay, well we have to talk about it.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Ken, what's going on? It's going dwit diviction. Bro.
Speaker 20: I'm enjoying my cold, cold cold Nickelo Vulture, and I'm enjoying the show.
Speaker 2: And I've got my old man.
Speaker 20: He's in the hospital and uh he's almost ninety.
Speaker 2: He will be.
Speaker 3: Ninety five noon years.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 20: But he's al like it's the stomach thing. He should be out in a couple of days. So the checking out him everything curious to everybody. Keep the good vibes and prayers and all that good stuff. Uh, not only for me and my family, but for everybody's family. I'm We're all family.
Speaker 2: So so I'm.
Speaker 20: Just I took tonight off because let schedule change what was going to happen. So it was actually just fine because it gave me a reason to drink some of these cold cold nickel boltros and come on the Uncle Show and bring some of our friends that we you know, I like to show up, you know, like the like cold with all of them. So here I am there.
Speaker 2: You go, all right going? Is that the guy the one that the beer? Why don't we ask him?
Speaker 16: Are you the one that had that drink beer that that I went? I had my birthday putty and went to a bread place.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is yes. So what we did is I know what you're talking about now, So okay, So here's what happened. Ken. You were on the show previously, you were mentioning it. You're having Michelobultra. So when we went out to a birthday dinner, I took him to the is it the Cajun shrimp boiled place, and they have different draft beers. Michelobulture was one, and I suggested they get it. So Uncle drank michelob Ultra there because he wanted to know the drink that you had. So that's what happened. Yeah, that's so that's what you had, right, you know what I read it.
Speaker 20: That's what I normally drink.
Speaker 4: So what'd you rate it out?
Speaker 16: Uncle over the top, A very good one. You got a good one there, you go.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's smooth. It's cold and smooth, and the thing about it for me is that is low carbs and everything, and it doesn't tear me up at you know, I'm fifty four now and I've been partying like a rock star all my life, and it spares me the pain that I could have from other beers. The next morning.
Speaker 3: It's just smooth.
Speaker 20: And then the hangovers are bad. And that's what really gives me, because you drink a case of that and then of anything, you're going to be having a hangover. But that's the weakest hangover there is. And it's and it's actually more like it's more healthy beer. That's the way I look at It's healthier beer. And so it's cold and get it.
Speaker 3: I make a little ultra So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm actually afraid to get a hangover.
Speaker 2: Ken.
Speaker 4: You know why, I've never had one?
Speaker 2: Whoa not my whole life.
Speaker 20: But you never powdered them back with me back in the day, because you would have had.
Speaker 4: Some Listen, I used to drink three cases of beer. I would drink till I couldn't stand up. I'd throw up on myself and everything wake up the next day. Never had a hangover, never. Never. I don't know why.
Speaker 20: When you're younger, a teaser just recover and just get up and go and drink again. Sometimes they're a dog or whatever. But well, yeah, in your old age, man, you get you start pounding them and you get a hangover.
Speaker 3: Well from my singing day all day easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm like one year older younger than you. I forget which, but either way, and I'll tell you the funny thing is from my teens into my forties hangover ever, that's wild. Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 20: I'm just finding I never got a whole lot of hangovers myself, and I believe I partied hard over times. And uh, but what I did when I did get them, they you know sometimes they like totally just kicked my rump and uh. And then the older I got, like I'd figured out how to maneuver, like better light beer, drink bless you know, drink more light beer if you're gonna, you know, make a big wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, every night out of drinking all drink.
Speaker 20: The heavy you know, hide a can or anything like that, especially liquor.
Speaker 4: Everybody else I knew would.
Speaker 3: Say of ultras like the easiest, okay.
Speaker 4: Everybody else I knew would like strategize, Oh, I got to drink cors like because course light won't give me a headache, and you know, blah blah blah and all this different stuff. They would tell me, oh, look, I got to take three aspirns and I gotta have a glass of water. And they would do all this different stuff trying to avoid the hangovers. Every guy I ever hung out with except not me. I never had the problem. I could never understand it. It's like, what what do you mean to wake up? All of them?
Speaker 2: You wake up like this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody except you jerk.
Speaker 3: You know, irat too.
Speaker 20: That's that makes a lot, you know. I drink a lot of water before I start drinking. Dude, the iety when you get.
Speaker 4: Mostly so like for me, it's just like a glass of water at some point, a nice big glass of water. I wake up next day. The worst thing that ever happened to me is like a bad taste in my mouth. That was like the close. I'm like, is that a hangover? They're like, no, I'm like, well, because.
Speaker 2: I never I didn't get one ever, I don't know.
Speaker 20: It's just the only third out or afford them.
Speaker 3: Like I say, w runs all the water eating before you go to glass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody's everybody's got a different strategy, right. It's like, oh, I gotta eat food, I hold the whole glass of water. I gotta have three aspirins. I gotta take two baby aspens and then I wait a while and take a tile and all whatever it is, right, or I got to sleep on my left side, not my right side, because I sleep on my right side. Everybody's got strategies to avoid these things except me. And I'm just saying it's just been a weird anomaly in my life. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I just gave all the way ever I met.
Speaker 20: Well, we're gonna slam some Jack Daniels or whatever and the next day and then cry about our age.
Speaker 4: It sounds good because the worst wrecked drunk I ever got in my life. I think I was on my twenty first birthday and somebody sat down a pitcher and said this is called red death, and I said, okay, you know, and uh it was like I forget what Its a Harvey wallbanger and a comic coze mixed together. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: In a picture, in a picture, a picture, yeah, picture size.
Speaker 4: And they were just like, yeah, you're finishing that picture. Plus it's nickel beer night here at the past Lane. So they used to have always little cups and they pour out, you know, you get here's here's my dollar, give me twenty little beers and you line them up on the bar. And so he's drinking shot glasses of beer. So I'm sitting there slamming like five dollars worth of nickel Beer's a picture and a half of Red Death. And then the next thing I'm doing, I know, is I'm doing shots off of the Yegermeister girls cleavage. And you know what, I was wrecked. I couldn't walk out of that place, but still no hangover. They had to carry me out.
Speaker 16: I could picture him doing that, see that. I could picture Chuck having that problem. Ufice was in the days.
Speaker 2: I was doing things like that you did in the day. Now, well the worst part of the West back.
Speaker 4: My band goes, oh you're turning twenty one, we got to take you out. And that's how that's that night started. And it was. It just so happened. It was nickel beer night at the Fast Lads in Asbury Park, So there you go. Anyway, I figured i'd throw that in while you guys sip and test your beer, and that way you got plenty of time to work with it. Everybody's got time to drink, to drink, and I told the story, so they go, I'm gonna shut up now, uh bottle, Can you ever get a hangover?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got to give a big salute to Chuck because that is some absolute savagery. I've never heard of anybody in my life that has never had a hangover, So salute.
Speaker 2: To you, buddy.
Speaker 3: That's that's incredible. Yeah, it was getting bad. I'm almost shoot. I'll be thirty six this year, and that's funny.
Speaker 16: Yeah now yeah, yeah yeah, young yeah, young dude.
Speaker 2: To me, you're a young dude. That's still young. You're right.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to listen. I'm getting ahead of the game here because the hangovers that I experience already are debilitating and I don't like them anymore. So I'm just not freaking work.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I've seen guys get crippled from hangovers. Like it's like, oh no, man, I thought I could go to work. I ain't going to work today or tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I can't have some meat.
Speaker 4: No, get that away from me. They don't want nothing to do with nothing. They just want to lay there and hold on to the couch for dear life.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't understand this. You don't even have a headache.
Speaker 2: No, come on, dude, let's go, you know, let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh, you just have to grind.
Speaker 20: And Barrett sometimes man hangovers. The weaker and the less drinkers, don't, you know, don't they're not as used to it. I mean, I go drink till like two in the morning, all right, go back home, get about three hours sleep. Where I was hanging out drinking.
Speaker 3: With a couple of friends.
Speaker 20: One of those friends lived down the.
Speaker 3: Neighbor for me.
Speaker 20: We ended up walking to work at about six in the morning and run into each other and we were just like, damn, we were just out there down there, down there at the where there's a bench. We were just out there a few hours ago pounding a glass beer. I'm like, yeah, dude, well this is this is the world, you know. And so you know, I just would hangover. That's what I did.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, god, I understand, but I survived got older though. When I when I moved to New York, right, I learned that the bars were open till four and then there's something called the after hours joints.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of them. There's a lot of them.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know what I knew. I knew you were going to know about an uncle. But you know what I'm saying, right, So you go to the floor until four, and then you go to the after hours joint. You come out of there and the sun is all the way up, and you know, like I got that, you know, I need sunglasses.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I wasn't flying way, we had a place.
Speaker 20: That's what I would have done.
Speaker 2: And that suckle was open until two in the morning. No two believed it or not, but that was really his was But then chuck us, how about the after party joined something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing is in New York. I would go to Doc Hollidays or the Alcatraz because I lived in the East Village, and I would drink there till four am. And then I knew where a couple of places were after four am.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh oh, I see that's the thing.
Speaker 4: So by the time you get out of there, it's like eight in the morning, and uh, other people are like trying to go to work, and you're just like, yeah, sunlight not your friend. But but there's still no no hangover for me. I would see guys starting to get the hangover before they even got home, you know, if they left the bar at eight o'clock in the morning, so you know, and even versus when they would shut the bars in Jersey, like if we played a gig or something, and then they would just be like, well, if we close the doors, technically it's a private club now, and so things would go on there until sunlight too, but it wasn't quite legal. You know, what are you gonna do? Anyways, fun story. I figured uncle might know about that a little bit though, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. I did know about that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that one's I did, no, But there was a what But I gotta say those days were wild because they were wild.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you tell you. I gotta give it to your chuck. They were wild. The old day. The old days.
Speaker 16: Went back in the time, not since I met you and stuff like that. I was before this the old time, and I was going up and down, up and down and back line and.
Speaker 2: Also fellas.
Speaker 16: These places you ordered anything at the time, back then.
Speaker 2: You could get anything you wanted. I was going to places where it was nasty and they and they have what were we ordering them?
Speaker 17: I don't know what we were ordering my my, Uh, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: So no, I'm not doing anymore. Your job, coach.
Speaker 16: That was but but I worked for my money to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was the thing you got to do it? Were they these people did not understand me. You see, I was around you.
Speaker 16: Know, you want you're talking about you want around who I didn't see you?
Speaker 2: No, it was parents, the caretaker, I mean my sisters. Yeah, they they thought they didn't get it. They didn't understand it. Parents just don't understand.
Speaker 16: I was working for my supervisor to go to these places you see, for.
Speaker 2: Entertainment, and we didn't put it that way.
Speaker 16: Entertainment And man, how can I can't have entertainment to night at the night, trying to the night late night entertainment?
Speaker 4: Is uncle talking about strip clubs? Now? Is that where we're at? Because if we're leading.
Speaker 2: Out bingo bingo, well, I'm just saying.
Speaker 16: My supervisor, though, is what I'm trying to say, is my supervisor know these people.
Speaker 2: He set me up with this one ghoul and she was a u pino, really nice.
Speaker 16: That's why that's where I actually actually started.
Speaker 2: Okay there, that's how it all started.
Speaker 4: Shout out, shout out to the absolute dirtiest, most horrible strip club in the world. It was called the Underground ty Asbury Park and I'll tell you something. Everybody had wounds there and it was beautiful. And also the Phoenix and uh yeah, anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Knew, he knew what's gonna.
Speaker 4: I know where we go, I know. And then and then when you're done with that, you go to the to the twenty four hour McDonald's where you get happy meals with extra happy.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Oddy Daddy.
Speaker 4: And Denny's was fun in Jersey. But we had diners too, So I love the Jersey diners. I don't think they exist anymore. The Greek diners in Jersey they were great. But you went into every walk of life would eventually end up at the damn Diner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what you do. At the end of the night. You gotta get some food in you you might help put them the hangover. Actually, and John of us inclined to hangovers. Yeah, exactly what drunk The.
Speaker 4: Only place where the strippers, the drunk yuppies, and the AA meetings all spill into one building, the Jersey Diner.
Speaker 2: They go the uh one of the one of the There were so many places to go back in Columbus, Ohio. There was one place. One place was a pizza place called hound Dogs Pizza that was up on the north end of the Ohio State Campus on High Street. That place was awesome. They actually added on a bar to that.
Speaker 4: I know that place that's right next to the good Gyro place. As a matter of fact, Oh, you've been to howd Us Pizza?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been there. Okay, yeah, that's good. Right, But when I told you.
Speaker 4: About my trip through Columbus and all that, and yeah, I was absolutely thrilled with that place. But I couldn't afford to get more than a little bit there, so I went to the Gyro place, which was cheaper next door. But I couldn't afford that much pizza at that place. But that was wild the people hanging out there because they had the shelf like the shelf around around the window, like where people would they I don't think they had stools, didn't they?
Speaker 2: They had they had booths in there. There are lots of booths and then in the center they're like tables eats in the side. But everybody would prefer to get pretty big comfortable booths in that place. A tass ceilings in there. It was cool.
Speaker 4: Didn't they have the shelves like along the window though? Or was that the place was at the place next door to it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember specifically the window. Maybe I don't remember because I remember this.
Speaker 4: I remember a red shelf that people were like standing at and eating this red shelf and like a you know, a big window. Okay anyway, yeah High Street, right, yeah, on.
Speaker 2: High Street, yeah, North High Street. Yeah, uh huh. So that was just one of many places at Columbus has so many cool places, and that that's just one that kind of popped into my head.
Speaker 4: And then everybody goes and now you've got to go see the original Wendy's.
Speaker 2: What. Yes, Yes, I used to eat there all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the very first Wendy's restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have it all decorated with all the weird boys that they used to put in all the kid's meals. They were in like weird display cases and they had strange pictures all over the walls and everything, like it's.
Speaker 4: The Wendy's Museum over there. Yeah, it's weird, and everybody wants you to go see it.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yeah, that's odd that people would really like take you to that. To me, it wasn't that special to me. I would just there was the Wendy's that was the closest for me to go to, so I would just always end up being lunch there all the time. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just had the conversation like six times of like, you're from New Jersey, Well you gotta go see the first Wendy's.
Speaker 2: What why necessary.
Speaker 4: In New Jersey you should go see the first Wendy's.
Speaker 2: What Why did she?
Speaker 4: I was trying to like, I thought she was cute, but now she's telling me to go see the first Wendy's.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, whatever, That's not what I would have suggested.
Speaker 4: But no, no it wasn't. But that's what they suggested to me. Maybe it was the way I looked. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see who used to Combs, Ohio.
Speaker 20: Now I lived down in the bar.
Speaker 2: That bar is good for him. He likes that great place. It's a great place. Baha. That's where Pacific, the California surfers brought it back for us from the Baha. He knows. Boh.
Speaker 4: Then, by the way, you got a couple more colors, just to let bring him on, bring him on, let's get stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then let's get some callers in. Yeah. Hid who's on here?
Speaker 8: Uncle standing a pick pack customer from northern California.
Speaker 3: I just want to share the Drew bubble.
Speaker 8: I had two hangovers and I was quite young. One I was in bed. The second one my dad knew I was out.
Speaker 3: It was the work night drink and.
Speaker 8: I was working for him. And on the morning, he's gonna teach me a lesson, he told me, because you're gonna drink like a man and can get up a work like a man. I worked all that day hungover, and that was the.
Speaker 2: Last time over, so he knew.
Speaker 8: Now moderate, yeah, I haven't had a hangover and that and then I got married young, so I didn't do the bar scene. Then got a cbl SARB boards and I was always a designated driver on anyone else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had that.
Speaker 3: In the far strip clubs two chickens.
Speaker 8: Ever ever even try that?
Speaker 4: Well, you won't. You weren't in my vicinity when I was in my twenties, And I'll tell you that.
Speaker 8: I I was very young, and I wasn't. I was just wasn't going to go there.
Speaker 4: The worst part of the way, I'm blind as hell, and I'm in and I'm in a strip club, right, which means I can't see half of what's going on anyway, But everybody would drag me there and we did business there as local musicians. I can never explain this to people, and they think I'm nuts. I'm like, dude, I couldn't even see most of what was going on, but there I was in the strip club constantly.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you got another call. Oh go ahead, go ahead, meanlie.
Speaker 4: Yeah you go add everybody in uncle here will go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Oh here's a little girl.
Speaker 4: Ah, there's a Mountain new Man.
Speaker 2: Mountain new Man. Here he is. Whoa Yeah for talking about I got you drink. I suppose we were having a nice, nice looking drink we had. Yeah, I got them home. I wish I had a bar James. That's uh heard the bar.
Speaker 4: Hey there's spin kid talking to Jimmy James. That hasn't happened in a while. Look, quick reminder. You guys got about like say, twelve minutes left, just telling him it.
Speaker 2: Owns some action in this alia. Hey, what was that? Well? What did you put on this free? Wait a minute, I saw anyway, this is from my bob graphic. What is he doing now? Why is this new thing?
Speaker 16: I haven't seen him for a while. Let me tell you that guy, it's gotta do some speaking.
Speaker 2: Does he have to do speaking? I haven't heard him. We'll bring We'll bring him back. How long ago, it's been a while. We got to bring him back. We gotta bring him back. He return. So Uncle, I play around with the graphics on here, and then Uncle kind of sees one and he goes off on it. So that's what that was. That's what it was. We're gonna have to get around these reviews pretty soon. Oh should we do that now? Uncle?
Speaker 16: Before we let's everybody we view this stuff right now at this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we want to go to Raul can't collective and his lemon water. First off, Yeah, FoST again we'll do that, I think, and we'll get us later. So rab with your water? Well, well yeah, yes, So what what we need you to do is tell us, on a scale from one to ten, what you rate your lemon water, and then just kind of tell us why, uh.
Speaker 3: So particular one for this particular brand, I'm gonna give it a solid eight five.
Speaker 2: On my budget brand.
Speaker 3: So listen to the store brand one in the first store brand.
Speaker 8: It's really good.
Speaker 3: I actually really liked this particular store brand because it's very heavily carbonated. The more carbonated, the more I like it. It's not quite spin drift good, but it's still excellent.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, eight twenty five. That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the store brands myself. They're my favorite for some reason. But okay, that's great. Thank me.
Speaker 22: That's a good review day. And we had Kent with his little poultry. Yeah he daking was I think it gets ultra? Yeah it was, I guess I think.
Speaker 20: So Okay, if you want to hear about the nickel of Walter, let me go right here. It's uh all right, I just opened my team and I'm having a good night. This beer to me is I'm un in attend it is because I can do that and then not have the you know, the carbs and the carbonation, the gas and everything basically beat my tail in the morning with an old man's hangover. Now, so caller and just called in and said, you know, he got that bad hangover and his dad say, hey, if you're gonna drink like a man, you're gonna work.
Speaker 2: Like a man.
Speaker 20: And you know, he got that, you know, And that was like most of my life just doing like that, and I'm partying and then working hard and partying. So I didn't have a lot of time for hangovers either, like when Chuck was talking about. But I know now as I gotten older and I do things the wrong way, they can they can really put me out for a day and just make me weak. So I've learned that this beer here is my my ten because it's the one I can just you know, there's least harm to my body and I can just bringe out and enjoy it. Like I said, I just cracked open this fourteenth beer and I wouldn't rotten drive or anything. But I'm definitely not stumbling, guys. I don't think I've really slowed my words too much. I don't think my impersonations is as good as they've ever been, but you know, that's just the way it. Joe's down here in the Baja, so that's where we're at, and I love this beer I found. My second would be Miller Lite. It's easiest, second, easiest on me for taste though, Yeah, Corona and other beers like that would be better, but for me as far as there's some serious drinking in my situation, one hundred percent mikeel Wolf.
Speaker 2: Wow, i'd say that when he was doing an Andre the Giant impersonation with the amount of beers he's put it back there. Yeah, I WoT that they're not talking about that. What did the Baja sell on his drink? Oh?
Speaker 20: One hundred percent too, just because he's down in the bar and he's not up here with all those Republicans and news Democrats, so he's he's happy he's done down in the Baja.
Speaker 2: That's pretty great. All right, awesome, ked, alright, if you stay on the line, We're not done yet. But let's see with who's next. Well, Jimmy James with his Oh yeah, Jimmy Jimmy James next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I give you my well do a good solid my schoolroom cold.
Speaker 2: I'm just fine. Mine is fine, Mine is fine. Okay, I love it, very good, Jimmy, thank you. Now, who's things? Well? I think it's us Now we got a review. Pacifico you go.
Speaker 16: You know you know what I last I do, so I kicked you aheady okay, I'm into.
Speaker 2: The show all right. So very Pacifico California Surfer beer brought back from Mexico. I'm going to give a nine out of ten because I do like this beer. It's one of my favorites of the Mexican beers. I enjoy it. Wait, what say you to that uncle and I read that beer? Nope, No, you still don't understand. I don't over the top of this street. Very delicious. Ten? Ten? Wow, you still in the stand? Answer? I get still don't understand. Did I miss the mark? You missed it by one? Oh man? Right now? He tried, right now? People.
Speaker 16: Oh, I suppose I'm gonna lose this again three hundred and sixty eight in the books.
Speaker 2: See you next week. Boys, that's it.
Speaker 23: We're dying well, he said, If you well, I mean well, if you want wait a minute, we do we have time?
Speaker 2: What is the time. Did I want to know what the time is.
Speaker 4: You've got a couple of minutes. If you want to do shout outs real fast? Good?
Speaker 2: Should we do shout outsquak?
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, go ahead, shot, We'll do again.
Speaker 2: So I said, God, I thought we did this with it, so radalkyn't collective? Who would you like to shout opposite? Night? Man?
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to give a shout out to the Let's do a shout out to an artist been working list for quite long time here that's just getting ready to release another one of the albums. Goes by the name of Damon Days, and he's been killing it in the studio, ladies and putting out some really good work. So shout out to Damon Days. He's been in the work, he's been doing a good job, and I don't have a lot of fun producing for him. So shout out dam and Days.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you for calling in man. I hope, I hope you work again soon.
Speaker 16: So again, do you hear about us and the New Revolution?
Speaker 2: You're welcome to yep. So next we go, yep.
Speaker 4: Next we got spook from shoutouts?
Speaker 20: Man. Oh yeah, I shout out to all you guys spreading the law. You know, I love immediately come on to night and have some fun.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 20: You know the circumstances going on that everything's gonna be fine, but you know it's still stressful and uh and and uh, just shout out to you guys. You know Uncle my boy and Aaron and Chucking. This great network and you're here to to support you guys. And uh, Chuck. By the way, where we were talking about, anytime.
Speaker 3: You want hour, if you want me to stay on the line, have you got anything you want.
Speaker 20: To discuss after the.
Speaker 2: Show here I can hang around. I don't know, yeah, not to know. We have each other.
Speaker 4: We talked not to know, but we have a message. So just send me a message on there and we'll get to it.
Speaker 20: All right, Okay, I'll send you one on your your Facebook talls. Let's tell you do that, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 20: All that much love everybody, and uh, just if you ever have a chance, just go out of the bar, all right.
Speaker 2: Much love, positivity in a building.
Speaker 4: Positivity to put to pop a spit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: You know, I think that guy there, he makes my show, does the actings of the uh.
Speaker 2: The the fight impersonation often and I look for him. He did. You wouldn't have anybody to talk to.
Speaker 4: You didn't have a drink. But we have Danny next for show.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, go ahead, Jenny, go ahead, Yeah yeah, I do, I do.
Speaker 8: I do rate an the night. I don't have one now.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 8: My shout out is, hey, burd Dame has a young new coach.
Speaker 2: We've got a new coach, the new heiress. This here, guys it Catholic shout outs for your uncle. He didn't know they had a new coach. So we got to go to Jimmy with his son Jimmy X.
Speaker 4: There's a new hope to uncle. By the way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 25: But that was another thing I was going to talk about next night was next week, next week, j James shout outs.
Speaker 3: Shout out Bill Belicheck, everyone who wed man alone. He knows exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have a having a girl time and he don't need be Bobby. Oh god, oh that means you know what he know what that means. Yeah, he was a New England Patriot fan. I think he's just nope, I think he's just a No, he's just sa no relationship, no, no, no, he's just a fan of Bill Belichick.
Speaker 4: Happened a twenty four year old girlfriend, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: So oh, that's right. I forgot about that, you old cool friend that's in the news. Yeah yeah, I hate about it. I hate about that. Okay, So, uncle, are we gonna do shoutouts? They know my shout out. I'm just gonna real quick shout out to Kent's dad. I do hope that he gets better than That's my shoutout. I'm gonna leave it at that. Uh yeah, that's a pretty bag. What do you say, uncle? What? Well?
Speaker 16: That shout out the same one I said what he said, And all my listeners out of country and whoever's in the United States, we all shout out, hope you called back and listen again.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your uncle. The podcast that high that uple podcast. Don't forgot the TikTok follow up. You follow that tic tac fright nights on that Joie dot com and got sign un three hundred is sixty eight in the books.
Speaker 9: MHM.