Speaker 1: The biggest story in town is that I'm supposed to hang out with Tom Cruise and I for sixty to ninety seconds. Although I'm supposed to introduce him. He's going to be popping around to different theaters thanking people for going to see his new Mission Impossible movie. And I'm supposed to introduce him. But I'm not hearing back from the contact. Right now, I've.
Speaker 2: Got an idea of how to use your sixty to ninety seconds. You'll get in touch with her. Yeah, pitch Tom Cruise a movie, hold on, I'm not joking, okay, called sixty to ninety Seconds, and it's about a guy who spends his entire day full of anxiety over whether or not he's going to meet Tom Cruise. So Tom Cruise executive produces a movie and only has to be in it for like two minutes.
Speaker 1: Done, But it's great, Right, that's great because I have a tiny opportunity to impress him to where kiss dude? He is the people he cast in this movie like he he cast the dude from the Ben Stiller shows, What's David Across the Bench? Tiller show his show on Apple. All right, we'll spend some time this so it's Severance. Yeah, and the dude who is the boss in the office with the mustache, Johnson Turtle what mister Milkshack, mister Milkshack check, yeah, yeah, he's in this movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so basically he just looked around at pop culture and said, who, what are the things that are hot right now? What actors, what people are doing things. Let's make sure they're in this movie. The casting's awesome. So if I impress him in the sixty to ninety seconds, I could be in the next Tom Cruise movie.
Speaker 2: I think I'm serious. I think you should pitch this movie idea to him.
Speaker 4: It would make him laugh, right because he's like, oh God, another movie pitch. And then you start talking about a guy that's anxious about meeting Tom Cruise for sixty to ninety seconds, and Mark Wahlberg could play you Ben, It'd be perfect.
Speaker 1: Sixty to ninety seconds.
Speaker 2: And seriously, it's one of those things where the movie could even unfold in real time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christine is amazing. You are too. That's a great idea, Katie. You didn't give me much, but right now it's time for this. Give me that moves quickie. Saving it is for when I get to meet Tom, who's in three great point way better point.
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick's in the news. It's here like flip a coin. Are we gonna do a Ditty story or a Bill Belichick story.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want any Diddy stories there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm already tired of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not tired of this Belichick thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not though. Bill Belichick's ex girlfriend is a lady by the name of Linda Holliday. He dated her from seven to twenty two. It's with it for a long time.
Speaker 1: For a long time, I thought she was the kissing bandit or what was that lady that used to run out to Thorgana. Yeah, she had the giant flotation devices.
Speaker 3: So there was a Christmas party late last year that Jordan Hudson, his current girlfriend, went to. But the problem is that in this party, and this is up in the New England area, the DJs we're going to be Linda Holliday's two daughters, Ashley and kat Hess. Oh, so you know away Bill's stepdaughters for a while, you know, even though they weren't married. But quasi I guess, well, I don't know how involved they were in the family or whatever.
Speaker 1: At least it wasn't pants DJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be bad. That'd be a bad deal. So they're DJ in this thing and then there's an incident report that TMZ has obtained from that night, and this basically what happened is Jordan Hudson shows up and she's with a friend, and her friend was in the Miss Massachusetts pageant, so some friends she'd met from the pageants circuit, and she's there to go to this big, fancy party. She paid to be there, by the way, she did buy a ticket and go to it and she walks in and Bill's ex girlfriend of fifteen years, Linda Holliday, goes nuh uh and her and two other old birds and they've got security footage of this. Her and two other other birds go over and start having a verbal confrontation with Jordan Hudson. Jordan, who's twenty three at the time, she kicked their ass. It's pretty out numbered by these three fifty or sixty year old women, right.
Speaker 1: This is so Housewives of the Jersey Shore or whatever that is. But let's be honest, those women still have pretty good fastballs. Yeah, one of them does. Oh, I'm saying Bill Belichick's X still got it, does she?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, man, the picture I saw, it's not doing it for me.
Speaker 1: But okay, it has it been maybe five years since I've seen her. Yeah, I think he I think she cashed in her chip. She did.
Speaker 3: She's now throwing a knuckler. I have no I yeah. Once once he was gone to tell her no days off anymore.
Speaker 1: Took some days off.
Speaker 3: She quick going to the gym.
Speaker 1: You hear that many of the bottomy.
Speaker 3: So it does sound like, uh, Jordan Hudson was there and didn't really do anything wrong, although you could speculate was she looking for trouble? She was?
Speaker 2: She have gone to that seriously, that that's just that's that's actually the crap that's happening in that. Your friends and neighbors. You know, it's like, yeah, if you why do you have to be there. There's a million things that you could be at. Don't don't go to that.
Speaker 3: But it's a big ritzy thing. You know. She wanted to be a part of the big party. She wanted to be the talk of the town. You don't go to that, you're a nothing, You're a nobody. This is how these things work, you know, all the high society stuff. You've seen this before. You either buy your ticket and you go to the ball, or you stay at home. Yeah, being down in your basement like the guys in Super Bad, not going to the parties, just getting beer and watching looking at dirty magazines. Yeah, you gotta go to the party, man.
Speaker 1: You gotta go where the action is.
Speaker 2: To go where the action is, The action is the juice, all right?
Speaker 3: Is that it? Yeah, it's good enough for me.
Speaker 1: I'm uh, it's good. I wanted you to defend high society. I love you, Kevin Uh coming up maxon around the sport. Everybody loves a good comeback story. This is coming your way in just over three minutes, right here on the Eagle. Don't go anywhere