Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Oh my gosh, it is opening day.
Speaker 2: Holy moly.
Speaker 3: This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show and we are coming to you live from Arlington, Texas. We're at the Live by Low's Hotel, Rollertown Beer Works throwing a huge party out here. That's where we're investing one thirty three but the baseball Pilsner. But man, we are here and the most important place to be in Dallas forth today opening day for Texas Rangers baseball.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling, Skin.
Speaker 1: I've had so much fun already and there hasn't even been a batter and box. Shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's so much fun, so much fun.
Speaker 1: Man. The crowd showed up to kick it with the Eagle and the kick it with the Rollertown Beer Works here at Live by Low's.
Speaker 4: I've just been so impressed with today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's been amazing. Our Eagle promo team is here. You can see the ninety seven to one the Eagle Rocks tent set up and they're giving away some merch and some things over there.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're great for Rollertown for having us out here. And dude, this hotel is bonkers if you didn't know. I mean we're basically, I don't know, fifty yards away from the stadium.
Speaker 2: I'm the Live by Lowe's Hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is directly adjacent to Texas Live and attached.
Speaker 2: To the hotel.
Speaker 1: And then they have their other hotel, the other Lowe's Hotel, which is a skywalk. Cool dude, Yeah, it's really cool. Is a This is a nice place to I'd imagine this is crazy on Cowboy game days too, or like when there's Big twelve games over at and T Stadium. Yeah, golly, this is really great. A boxing match, Oh, okay, you f C fight. So to be clear, it's Live by Low's Arlington. That's where we are, and then the one you walk across the skywalk to get to is Low's Arlington.
Speaker 5: Dude, I love Skybridge Skybridge right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my favorite Bond movie. It sounds like a Bond movie Skybridge. By the way, when you stay at this we got a lot to talk about today. But when you stay at this hotel, Live by Low's, uh huh.
Speaker 2: And it's again so.
Speaker 3: I mean, most people would be happy, super happy and pay a lot of money to park just as close as we are at this hotel. If you were going to the game, Well, when you stay at this hotel, there's a vip entrance right here to sneak you into the ball.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you get to walk right around the back, avoid the lines vip entrance into the globally field.
Speaker 4: Dude, I didn't tell you guys, as.
Speaker 1: She all saw my daughter earlier, My daughter and her boyfriend Connor. My daughter got Connor opening day tickets for Christmas, all right, that was his Christmas gift.
Speaker 4: And she was like, take your homies. He took her. And she does not know baseball from.
Speaker 5: The volleyball, and so as.
Speaker 1: All she cares about is do I look cute in this jersey?
Speaker 4: That's you know, that's your thing.
Speaker 1: So anyways, she got here and they didn't know anything about parking.
Speaker 4: Guess how much they dropped to park?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh, first of all, how close do they park there?
Speaker 4: They didn't have to walk too far?
Speaker 2: Say that.
Speaker 3: I've heard people pay one sixty to park, and I've heard people pay forty to park.
Speaker 4: She paid one sixty five at a Ranger game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good. She parked too close. She parked a valley apart far away and you walk. Yeah, you can part you can find God.
Speaker 7: Look at this, you can find it for fifteen or twenty and you and you walk.
Speaker 3: Look at this Tyler Norman from Happy Dad in the House. It's incredible, sweet uniform on How does he have a Happy Dad Rangers uniform already?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's incredible and he's got some sick Jordan.
Speaker 7: What do you guys think Opening Days like for people who don't give a crap about baseball or know anything about it, and they're kind of like, like, what's going on?
Speaker 4: I think because there are those people absolutely exist.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we just don't interact with them too much because you know, and we're gonna ensconced in that world forever.
Speaker 1: I actually think of all the sports that people want to casually go to and drink, baseball's number one, okay, because there's so many pauses in between the action, the atmosphere and actually if the weather's nice, and I just think I just think it's I think it's a very leisurely sport and so yeah, if you're just there for the environment, you're there to vibe or whatever.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Like, in other words, my daughter after this will probably be like, oh, Baseball's fun. I want to do that, right, just because you know you're sitting.
Speaker 4: In the stands and it's fun. I mean, all sports are great, but baseball is the one that's more.
Speaker 1: This is this is an event, the first Maverick game of the year, the first Cowboy game of the year. If you're a big fan, it's huge. But this is an event for people that don't care about baseball. They still enjoy Opening Day, right, No one goes, oh my god, Opening Day for football. I'm gonna go to the game, Okay, but unless they love football, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't feel.
Speaker 3: That way about the Mavericks either or hockey or hockey all right, So that's true.
Speaker 5: Is the only other one? Oh really? Yeah, Dayton's okay. I mean their Super Bowls, their first race of the year.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But for the NFL, the fan passion is through the roof for the whole Yeah, it doesn't ever really get higher.
Speaker 2: Or lower unless you're talking about the playoffs, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for baseball, there's ten times as many home baseball games as NFL games. Ten times so there's eighty one games. So there's eighty one home games and it's just a brutal marathon, just a marathon. I'll even if they're in first place, I'll lose interest in mid June and then circle background trade deadline and then really pick it up again. In all, like baseball season is so long, you can engage and leave it at different times of the year, and it's okay.
Speaker 7: It's a casual, it's a friends with benefit relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Honestly to me, and at this point in my life, I'm a fair weather of everything except Mavericks because I work on the broadcast, right And I mean to me, it's like, if things are going well, okay, I'm more interested, you know, and I'm willing to spend some time. Yeah, if they're not doing well, I'm not looking for it. I'm not checking for it, you know what I mean. Yeah, there's a million things to engage with in the world right now.
Speaker 4: I will say I love going to a game. I mean, I don't follow hockey closely.
Speaker 1: I usually honestly will not follow it until the playoffs April. But I'll go to a hockey game any night and love it going.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hockey is so much fun. Said thing.
Speaker 1: I don't closely follow FC Dallas. But I love going to games.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I think I had more fun going to FC Dallas than the Stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they let us coach.
Speaker 3: And the reason, I think the reason is and I'm not I'm I'm I cannot believe I'm not a I'm not a Stars hater. I just don't know that much about hockey, right, I just don't know that much about it because I didn't grow up playing it.
Speaker 1: That's why I really had some doubts during the trade when you said you were about to give your allegiance to the Stars.
Speaker 4: I've known you a long time. I really don't see this happening.
Speaker 2: It ended up going to the Lakers.
Speaker 5: But you're good, hop on the magic carpet and go for a ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if they're winning or something.
Speaker 1: A Game seven of the Western Conference Finals, he'll he'll pray.
Speaker 7: I think game one of the first round. I went to a cup match game.
Speaker 5: It's just a game. It's yeah, we don't how to do with hockey.
Speaker 4: It's Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it was ut Yeah, it was a match play.
Speaker 4: I love cup match cup match play.
Speaker 1: Uh, but you know, I just I can't get into it because the only sports.
Speaker 2: I'm into are ones I played right?
Speaker 3: You know water polo, water polo, cross a whiffle.
Speaker 5: Ball, oh, wiffleball?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah yeah man, I love our wiffle ball team this year.
Speaker 7: Thenegade, that's uh, that's that's the Arlington Renegade. Yes where we We're gonna be at boomer Jacks off of Technology Boulevard and Dallas from three to six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah, it's correct. Tomorrow we'll be doing our show for boomer Jacks Dallas. We'd love you to come join us there. It's gonna be fun, and the Renegades are having us out there. Fan group is having us out which is really cool. They're just like, it's a group of fans that put it together. So that's going to be really good. We've been dying to get out to boomer Jacks. We hear hear great things about Boomerjacks. But today the Live by Lowe's Hotel right next to Globelize Field stoked to be out here Rollertown having us out here. Christina turned her back on the listeners in Baseball.
Speaker 4: No I did not, But Hi, guys, what happened there? Christina?
Speaker 6: Look, I was very upset. I couldn't be there so upset that I followed a complaint. I'm going to be out at Boomerjacks tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Just when she puts her foot down, management always gets in line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they cowked out of her.
Speaker 7: We can bitch all we want, but if Christina goes in the office and she's got something to the top of her list that she would say at the off her mine doing okay, fine, yeah, Christina, I will do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Jason's official title is, but he walked up and said, where's Christina. He said, oh, she's back at the station, and he turned around and walked off.
Speaker 5: He didn't wait what and walked off.
Speaker 1: Sorry, ye wait, he spiked his very feminine seltzer he was drinking and walked off.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Win.
Speaker 5: Okay, so here's what's great. We should update this.
Speaker 7: There's some great stuff happening in terms of actual storm is blowing in. Our tent is about to about to pick up now. When when the Rangers officials said the stadium is open today, we all thought.
Speaker 5: It meant we're good.
Speaker 7: Dude, there's legit a storm blowing in and it's gonna rain for the next probably thirty or thirty five minutes, there's.
Speaker 5: Going to be rain.
Speaker 7: Okay, And so we're seeing like trash cans fly off the ground because the wind is picked up. There's a lot of good action. We might see humans get hit by stuff. It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: The the brand new Funks drums are about to blow off the stage.
Speaker 2: They need some help holding those speakers down over there.
Speaker 5: That's expensive stuff too. Let's get that down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get y'all broadcast, I'll be back.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have Christina ready to do the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, don't.
Speaker 4: Commercials.
Speaker 5: All right, we're fine. We got a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: We now have my body weight holding down the tent. So we're good.
Speaker 1: You think it's gonna happen, we'll never move ever again a little bit.
Speaker 4: Everyone's safe now.
Speaker 7: A little bit earlier, the welding of a big umbrella came off and fell and on a table of people. It was kind of a kind of crazy, but it's like, yeah, if you look, if you're me and you're like, you know, look, you're looking for fun and crazy action, it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, gusta wind just came through high high wind and skin ran over to help the band take the giant speakers down because they're they're locked. And we've got folks here helping us. Now hold down our tent that we're broadcasting under. Holding down the Eagle tent. Boy, they got super windy and stuff's flying around like train.
Speaker 2: This feels like a mini tornado.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just a small storm, but we're in an area where the winds are gonna circle around like a tornado. If you look at the weather by the by the fifteen minute increments right now been fifty five percent chances rain at three thirty, where we are in Arlington, thirty six percent chance rain at three forty five, and at twenty four percent chanceer rain at four.
Speaker 5: And then it's gonna be great. It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 7: But it was wild that the Rangers officials last night we're like, the roof will be closed, and then this morning you're like, no, the roof's open, thinking we're all in the clear, when we absolutely aren't.
Speaker 5: And here comes the sprinkles.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have now felt a drop. We are broadcasting outdoors. I will say I was talking to Evans and he got the engineer and he was like Ohkrenna move us inside.
Speaker 2: I was like, nah, dude, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be perfectly dry, and now I'm probably gonna have to buy all of his equipment for him.
Speaker 2: And he listened to a guy that laughs like that, talk about the weather.
Speaker 7: You're feeling wetness, it's because there's some really nice pools and fountains around us as well, so it might not even be rain.
Speaker 5: I think what we should do is you should do a couple of live spots.
Speaker 7: Okay, we should play a couple nice rock songs, and then we'll reconvene in around three point forty and who knows what's gonna be going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the fun of library. I've got people's hats are blowing off.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Tyler from Happy Dad is out here. He's fumbling Happy Dads. Oh, he's handing those out, he's handing out Okay, he's here, he's not I didn't mention his name.
Speaker 5: Can't you wysch track this, Ben, You can't gogetrack this. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: We don't we get the girl.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's about. Well, we did, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: The Ben and Skin show continues next live from the Live by Low's Hotel at Rangers Opening Day at the Rollertown party. It's going on after the game too. You don't have to have a ticket to the game to come hang out with us. You just got to be ready to pay for parking and come hang out at the Live by Low's Hotel. All right, we get going with the official show.
Speaker 5: Next.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, you are listening to the world famous Ben and Skin Show.
Speaker 2: And today we are broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Live from the Live by Lowe's Hotel right next to Globalife Field Rangers Opening Day. And man, we were outside and the wind started blowing and we were blowing indoors.
Speaker 2: So, Katie, do you like to be blown indoors?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: I mean, if you have to, you have to make do with what you got in the conditions, So sometimes it's good to get blown. What kind of conditions would lead to that, a high wind cyclone.
Speaker 5: At your storm.
Speaker 2: You gotta be real extroverted to be outdoors for that.
Speaker 1: And dude, the wind started blowing so crazily that it felt like we were like in a Texas twister.
Speaker 2: I won't call it a tornado. It wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even It didn't even.
Speaker 1: Flirt with that, but it did flirt with being a Texas Twister.
Speaker 4: Is it tunnel Texas Twister?
Speaker 1: Sounds like an offering from the concessions over at Globe Life.
Speaker 5: Texas Twinkie is something that you would have at Her.
Speaker 3: Topato segment is brought to you by her title Barbecue. Some of the best barbecue you could ever have. We love Brandon Hurtato. Two locations here at Globe Life Field. There's also a location.
Speaker 1: In Mansfield, one in Arlington, one in Fort Worth, and now one in Dallas at the Farmers Market. So if you're coming out, I mean, gosh, if you're coming out of the game today, you're late.
Speaker 2: You're running real line.
Speaker 4: And I know a lot of people show up about six or seventh inning.
Speaker 5: Well fast now too.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: The light craft for baseball is no good. Baseball's a fast before we.
Speaker 4: Get there by the eighth inning.
Speaker 1: This is the place to be in Dallas Fort Worth today, Opening day for the Texas Rangers.
Speaker 4: And what is the score right now, Kevin.
Speaker 7: Well, it's two to one Rangers heading to the top of the fifth.
Speaker 5: So baseball's fast again.
Speaker 4: What's the Valdi's pitch? Count.
Speaker 5: It's not that important.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: I would assume Low because he's moving really fast. But I have two trivia.
Speaker 4: Qus Low still on our team.
Speaker 5: Nate Low.
Speaker 4: Yep, No, we traded him.
Speaker 5: Yep, we don't. We don't need him.
Speaker 7: A nice guy, but we don't need him. Does Kevin Pillar do anything for you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, what do you all know about Kevin Polar hitter?
Speaker 7: He's your guy with who's had your first Rangers hit an RBI?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 5: And he scored your Rangers first run of the year.
Speaker 7: Kevin Pillar, though, I always knew him as the foul mouthed braddy little center centerfielder for the Blue Jays back when we were rivals of the Blue Jays in twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen. And he came in and was talking a lot of mess when o'door put his fist inside of Jose Batista.
Speaker 4: Yeah from behind.
Speaker 5: I mean he's squared.
Speaker 4: He actually wasn't out. Yeah yeah, yeah, it's external not uh okay.
Speaker 3: So we are at the Live by Lowe's Hotels. Place is incredible and again I can't get over this.
Speaker 1: If you stay here, you get to skip the lines when you go to the games. Low's Hotel guests have exclusive access to a VIP entrance on the west side a Globe live field.
Speaker 2: During Rangers home games.
Speaker 1: Fantastic more than ten unique dining experiences here.
Speaker 2: Uh and skin what'd you go with their?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: So, I'm gonna wait for the next time we play music.
Speaker 2: But I've got yourself. Try it on the air. Let's see how take a don't chew?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What did I order?
Speaker 5: Kevin Sausage A sausage trio?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the Texas case of the don't.
Speaker 5: Chew on the mic though people in the mic people don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love it. Some people like it. They listen to things for the sound.
Speaker 5: Most people are just vomiting for future when that happens.
Speaker 1: I can tell you. The chicken is definitely braised. Okay, braised chicken, Jeff be braised chicken.
Speaker 4: Case so good. So dude, I.
Speaker 1: Hope we get to do a lot more stuff at Live by Low's And I'm definitely gonna come to stay.
Speaker 4: Here for games.
Speaker 1: And I'm drinking a big German with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's a brewer we're invested in, and that's why we're here because Rollertown is throwing their huge, huge party to launch the baseball season and their seltzer Uh one thirty three baseball Pilsner rather sorry the baseball Pillsner one thirty three.
Speaker 1: Sorry A little distracted. There's a guy that works here and if his name is, I don't know his name, but he is Winston Wolf. He can do anything. He saw a guy in the black guy right there. He solved ninety four problems today. It didn't matter what it was or what department the problem was. He would solve it to the guy in the black coat walk. He's wearing his full suit. Like, if I ever get into any trouble, I'm calling that guy for the rest.
Speaker 4: Of my life.
Speaker 2: He can do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could tell that guy was a problem solver. Yeah, I've wanted a problem solver. I've walked up and he was making a dead body disappears unpolible and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, do you handle It's like, no, but I got you? Do you I need a beer?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: Are you with the weight step?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I got you.
Speaker 4: What are you know?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Hey, this table got knocked over?
Speaker 1: Kay?
Speaker 4: I got you?
Speaker 1: Like, whatever you need? I need a room here? I got you he could do anything here. He got got me Eagles tickets for the spear.
Speaker 5: He's like the genie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh hey, okay.
Speaker 1: So I want to ask you guys something about being out here at the game.
Speaker 3: Shoot, you see this a lot. Obviously it's sporting events. But I don't know what sporting event causes more people by percentage the fans who are at the game to wear a jersey Golf, baseball, basketball, hockey.
Speaker 1: Kat's got a pointball. If you consider a polo to be a golf jersey, no, then it's got to be golf because every single person there is wearing a polo.
Speaker 2: I don't sell those aren't jerseys.
Speaker 1: I can go to, you know, the PGA Championship store and by so, how do you.
Speaker 7: Think golfer should have numbers like Nascar?
Speaker 5: The sponsor already sponders they show off.
Speaker 1: We got hold on to answer this question. It's a good question. I like it a lot. In order to answer it properly, we're talking about percentage wise. Percentage is proud because there's one hundred thousand people at a Cowboy game. It's not fair to compare that to r four thousand out of Maverick game. I actually think more than anything. They have ten thousand sold, Tigle seventeen thousand. I'm just talking about season tickets. I think more than any sport. It's actually hockey, Okay, sweaters. I think the hockey sweater per percentage wise is the most of any of the sports. Yeah, and it's because the majority of people that go to hockey games go to all the hockey games, and so they go frequently, and then they need their because it gets cold in there, and so they're regulars, okay, and so it builds over time. Like the people that I know, they go to Stars gams.
Speaker 4: Go all of the time.
Speaker 3: And I'll say this, if you go to a Cowboy game, half of the crowd is going to be wearing the other team's jersey, right.
Speaker 7: I do think the sweater is pretty dope because you can get it. It's a little big for you and just wear it the winter time. It's a quasi hoodie, you know. But I was just gonna say football, okay, Soccer, ball, Yeah, soccer, that could be wrong, maybe baseball.
Speaker 5: The SLL jerseys pretty comming all these. I think jerseys are so expensive these days.
Speaker 1: I think basketball is clearly last, right because people want sleeves.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Out in the world. Yeah, very few people wear tank tops. Yeah, unless you're raging douchebag. There's some gun show guys.
Speaker 5: I'd like to show off my arm bush.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, if I had, if I had huge muscles, I probably rock tank tops every day.
Speaker 1: Or have we played in the arm bush today?
Speaker 5: And play arm bush? I've got a baseball update, Ben, Okay, it's two to two.
Speaker 2: Mute the game a must win game.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The reason I ask is because when you can't go on sixty two and unless you win the first, right. I saw a bunch of jerseys out here today and look like right now we're in the Live by Low's Hotel, and I see a bunch of jerseys in here. The guy right next to me rocking a Beltray jersey, and there's Josh Hamilton jerseys. And so I think, when you think about it, it's like what I was talking to somebody. They had a jersey without a number on it, without a name, uh huh. And so I was just an empty jersey. Yeah, And so I was like, no, no number on that, Like not you you have options. You could go with yourself and your own favorite number, your last name, or you could go with a current player, or you could go with an all time great, like if you have a if you're going to a mav game, you have a dirt jersey.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're getting respect forever.
Speaker 3: But I understand why there's a bunch of people that are mad, like, hey, I don't want to take a guy's number and then he gets traded, right, So you know, like if you're going to a Ranger game, you may want a Corey Seeker jersey, but at the same time you know that, okay, he might get traded at.
Speaker 4: Some point, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's true of any.
Speaker 4: Of the sports.
Speaker 2: So so what do you do? Go with a classic?
Speaker 1: I think you so, I think you get in Rangers colors. You get a Ranger jersey and instead of saying Rangers or Texas on the front, it says Porky's.
Speaker 2: Oh it was a movie in the eighties.
Speaker 1: And on the back you put sixty nine and for the name, you put meat.
Speaker 4: And that's that's how you basically.
Speaker 7: Take the Rangers or the Texas on there, and there's sixty Porkys didn't need to be a drug in Christina?
Speaker 1: Would you wear that jersey? If me and Kati and Dan Old pitch for it.
Speaker 6: Is it a Formula one jersey?
Speaker 2: It would not be safe for her to wear that.
Speaker 7: If she wore a sixty nine meat jersey would be on Dallas, Texas TV within minutes.
Speaker 4: She would be it said, Porky's on the Prince.
Speaker 7: She would be new hot mugshot girls like it would be on TMZ.
Speaker 2: A story I do it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Sarroy is wearing a shirt that says I'm with the Porky's girl.
Speaker 5: If people are on Porkys, though, I don't get that. You know people your age get it.
Speaker 1: Have I told you all my idea of turning Porkys into a drama and exact ready you.
Speaker 5: Have on the air and told the Metroplex many times.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'd like to talk about it.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 1: Only one percent of our audience knows what Porkys is.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, I totally disagree.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's see what percentage of our audience knows what it's less than five r Wait knows here?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, knows enough about it to have a conversation about it being a drama. Well that's different because I'm on a different level with my Porkys appreciation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but hold on.
Speaker 1: I want you to think about how long the Eagle's been around. I want you to think about what we play. I want you to think about our demographic and are you sure these people listening.
Speaker 4: Aren't aware of Porkys.
Speaker 7: Ten people right now and here, we can ask them and one out of ten would know what Porky's is.
Speaker 4: Hey, raise your hand if you are aware of Porky's.
Speaker 5: Hey, attention, hotel attention. How many of you.
Speaker 4: Are you aware of the movie Porkys Man?
Speaker 1: Anyone who a poll?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It lost a lot of energy trying it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good luck everybody.
Speaker 2: Wait now, the staff's coming over to see what. Yeah, we need.
Speaker 5: They were great because they were like, what do you need?
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you guys need an answer to the Porkys question.
Speaker 7: We had a really good feedback yesterday on the firefighter segment. There was kind of a lot of play online. People are talking about.
Speaker 4: It from the firefighter community, and I don't.
Speaker 5: We got to we gotta go and come back. Truly.
Speaker 7: I found a story that might top it, and it is wild that involves our police force. We've got a wild police chief situation. Okay, if you guys want to know more about that and other stuff.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: That's coming up next as we broadcast live at the Live by Lowe's Hotel directly next to Global Life Field. This place is awesome. Come stay here for a ball game. We're here because of Rollertown. This is basically a Rollertown remo. Rollertown decided to use it. That's a brewer invest in and rolling out the one thirty three, the baseball Pilsner.
Speaker 2: So if you see it.
Speaker 1: Out and about, it's called one thirty three, named after section one thirty three year Globe Life Field because it's a rambunctious section. It's the best section on earth.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, we'll get to what Kati justd's ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is the Bin and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle, and we are broadcasting from inside the bar at Live by lows the really cool hotel that's right next to Texas Live at right here at Globe Life. The reason we're here is we had a big party of big pregame party brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works that's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in, and we had a lot of fun. A lot of people came through, got to sample the beer, got to get them some nine one point one the Eagle Swag, got to get them some Rollertown swag, and man, we had a blast. Then the wind got Craig Kray and so we brought it inside so we could survive all of that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's what's going on here. Now.
Speaker 1: Another thing we like to do Ben is giveaway BFD tickets. We're gonna do that right now. You have to have the iHeart app that's got the talkback feature on it where you cli on it and can leave a thirty second talkback message. Christina will go through these and we will take the third listener that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us where we were broadcasting before we were inside.
Speaker 5: Oh the lobb that's pretty good, I think, right.
Speaker 1: So if you were listening in the first segment, you heard the chaos, and so if you can tell us where we were and you were, you will win b FD tickets. That's May twenty fifth at Dosaki's Pavilion, Marilyn Manson, Chevelle and so much more.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a fantastic show. Look at those French fries. Von is eating her Damn Yeah.
Speaker 5: They look pretty good.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 5: He has sex and chicken wings.
Speaker 1: Super You gotta be able to handle a thick fry. Oh god, can you eat those fries? McDonald's had super thin fries. Those are thick fries.
Speaker 4: Those are big old girl fries.
Speaker 2: Watch yourself, big girl.
Speaker 1: It's time for your MAVs minute, brought to you by the Sunset at McKinney amphitheater Man.
Speaker 4: That place is going to be great.
Speaker 1: Go to Sunset Texas dot com for all the information about it. Again Sunset Texas dot com. You can own your own firepit.
Speaker 4: Sweet.
Speaker 1: It's cool because if a concert comes in that you don't want the tickets for, you can sell them like this is an investment.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 1: It's basically like a little real estate investment. Go see more Sunset Texas dot com. Mavericks will be playing the Orlando Magic tonight and here is what your starting lineup is going to be for the Dallas Man Evericks Clay Thompson, Anthony Davis, Spencer, Danwitti, Naji Marshall, and Kai Jones PJ.
Speaker 4: Washington Junior. Still out let me hear that again, Klay.
Speaker 1: Thompson, Anthony Davis, Spencer, Dan Wittie, Naji Marshall, and Kai Jones.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: Brandon Williams, will well, you know what I need to look. He's available, Okay, Brandon Williams is it says game time decision on here. But yeah, he's only got two games left.
Speaker 5: They may choose not to play him if they don't need to or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if they think, all right, we'll be fine with that.
Speaker 1: But you know, with PJ out, I mean, Naj he's your backup point guard for eight Brandon.
Speaker 4: That's how weird things are.
Speaker 1: Naji Marshall is your backup point guard for the remaining.
Speaker 2: Nine games of the season.
Speaker 3: And I had a guy, there's a guy that I played basketball with that I love and he's a great player, Larry Bird. He's having a hard time getting over the Luca trade.
Speaker 4: Oh what's you.
Speaker 2: I am having a.
Speaker 1: Very hard time, like really struggling. You've been playing basketball with yourself And he goes, he goes. I'm like trying to cheer him up. I go, dude, when Ad is playing like he's a beast. He you know, we were talking abou him today. I asked Skin for a comp He's like, I don't know, maybe Tim duncan offensively, you know, because that's so fundamentally just awesome. He goes, Man, that's boring because I don't. He goes, that's boring, dude. You're just you're talking about the difference between you.
Speaker 3: You were upset because the guy that was your best player was had the rock in his hand all the time. That's a different experience when than the top twenty player on Earth who just is not a point guard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, I mean we saw in the game against the Rockets he was bringing the ball up.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that was such a good hack.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, oh, it was a good it was a good half twenty seven minutes. But it was what he did in that half had never been done, right, Yeah, yeah, And I don't wear the exact numbers, but the first half, the combination of statistics, it was the first time anyone had ever done that in one half of basketball.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things about his game is when somebody beats him, gets around him and they have a layup on the opposite side of the goal, because he went for a fake on the front.
Speaker 4: Side and he still blocks their shot and he slams it.
Speaker 1: Out to the court.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, what about.
Speaker 1: What about when he just lets someone dribble around him so he can block their shot out of bounds And it's crazy. You mean, you'll see it tonight when he's defensively the four and there's a shot blocking five behind him. He is He changes the dynamic of your defensive team just exponentially.
Speaker 4: So Sunday Saturday.
Speaker 1: At Chicago Chicago Bulls, and then Monday it's home game against Brooklyn. So the wins get him now, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, and Phoenix lost last night. He did, okay, so we're tied, but then Phoenix gets the tiebreaker.
Speaker 3: Man, I think I'm to the point where if Ad wants to play and he's gonna play, I want him to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: I was rooting for just the best draft pick possible. But you're You're like, if it's because I know they're going to run into a sledgchamper in the playoffs. But the whole point, Ben is, look, if if we just kind of play out the odds, them being in the play in changes your draft position by two players. Yeah, I mean, honestly, like they're not going to get in the top four. We've seen this. The Mavericks have never moved up in the lottery and their entire existence, all they've ever done is move down. There was two years where they were the worst. One year they were tied for the second worst team in NBA history, and they moved down. They never they never get the moving up. So realistically, they could be in a playing tournament. They could win two games, get in and change their draft position by two players at the end of the lottery.
Speaker 4: Right, but it'd be great to get Cooper Flag.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. Will he drop to number sixteen?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I think he's the clear number one.
Speaker 4: That is your MAV's been.
Speaker 1: It brought to you by Sunset Texas dot Com. You want to go check out that really cool facility.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Cooper flag place tonight if you want to watch him watching.
Speaker 2: Don't want to watch watch him?
Speaker 4: He's fine, Okay, he's fine. He good. Whate boy, No, no, no, he is good. I like watch him.
Speaker 2: There's not a bunch of upsets in the tournament so far, right.
Speaker 5: There's been very few.
Speaker 1: Probably the closest is Arkansas because Tan John's. Yeah, but that was different because it was Calipari versus Potato, So it was super dramatic. I heard somebody given a theory on that it is because the ni L money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so now.
Speaker 1: That's not it is every everything's a wash, dude, y'all know, man, this is gonna suck.
Speaker 7: The way the tournament ratings of TV earrings were up though through all this, always looking for cent I don't know what happened in North Texas.
Speaker 1: This sounds weird. The n i T.
Speaker 5: This is crazy. Yeah, So no Texas in the n i T and honestly, no Texas. They're in.
Speaker 7: They have a good team, dude. The problem is there in a conference where you have to win the conference to get.
Speaker 4: To get it.
Speaker 5: So it sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they got but they're very good.
Speaker 7: They're twenty five wins. They should be in the tournament. They were a top sixty four team in the nation.
Speaker 4: They're pro. Graham has turned around dramatically.
Speaker 7: So they were supposed to host a game in the n i T against Oklahoma State, but they couldn't because the super pit was booked out for a faculty luncheon and what also, there was a big dance event as well in town. And but you know that was booked before any n I T date was booked, So because of a faculty lunch.
Speaker 4: And they said faculty. It's a tough words.
Speaker 5: Always they've always put the C in the faculty.
Speaker 4: No, but you're putting a Q in it.
Speaker 5: I always made it faculty.
Speaker 4: There's not a Q in similar faculty. Yeah. Yeah, it's just one of my faculty.
Speaker 1: It's not as similation, it's similar, like they're a laculty.
Speaker 7: I found that those who who speak in the same you know, verbiage.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: I find those people to be born Christina. Christina, how do you say faculty?
Speaker 5: Faculty? Okay, how do you say faculty? That's our words.
Speaker 7: So they had a lunche at the super pit and they had to drive their ass up to Steal.
Speaker 5: Water and play a road game and then they beat them.
Speaker 4: Wait where is steel Water?
Speaker 1: It's up there in Oklahoma? You thought about is it near? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: See me and.
Speaker 7: Kat could Ben's wife Cat gonna have the same conversation with the words we use.
Speaker 4: Steel Water steal Christina?
Speaker 7: What did your family think about the firefighter segment from yesterday?
Speaker 6: My mom thought it was hilarious, and she was just trying to help me out. And she also caught onto what Ben and Skin were trying to do with her and my dad's relationship, and she said, no, she did not cheat on my dad while he was at work.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Wait, I didn't go about that.
Speaker 3: And that's some red flags because that's not what we were saying.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't saying that she was cheating. I thought she was picking up some stripper ships.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, and I was saying I was not saying stripping or cheating. I was insinuating that there was marital strife and they were trying to spend time apart from each other.
Speaker 4: So that the marriage could stay together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well they were great. They're still together, doing fine. And she was overly defensive about it, by the way.
Speaker 4: So they're still together after all that. He hasn't hurt the segment. All right, he is going to show up with an axe ass. You're you're the one who's making up all these crazy things. I'm gonna take his steel water to me.
Speaker 3: I think of him as a brave and noble firefighter and he didn't have any eyes for anyone else.
Speaker 1: And he would kick down that door, you know, with an axe, break in and make sweet sweet passionate that sounds like a salt. No, that's what firemen do, kicking down the door of an axe and scare everybody while.
Speaker 4: Having sex with them.
Speaker 1: What kind of firefighters do you hang out with? They're like all like the bounty paper towel.
Speaker 4: Guy, bra I got a fire axe. I'm angry, I want to have sex.
Speaker 5: Some house cleaning. It's brawnie, not bounty.
Speaker 4: They're not angry. It's a beautiful low.
Speaker 1: But why does he destroy the door and coming with his stacks like Jackson and the dude.
Speaker 4: If you're a firefighter, you don't have to walk through doors.
Speaker 2: You kick down doors.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's legal.
Speaker 5: Are you just spraying?
Speaker 1: I'd like to spend this time right now to give a shout out to mister Audi Dowry, big time listener, Audi Dowry giving him some love. So but his cousin, any cousin who asks for the shout outs and not even listening right now?
Speaker 5: I hate to see that.
Speaker 4: Get it, Pa. The baseball games on. It's two to two. It's two to two. What is it?
Speaker 7: We're in the top the seventh man, We're about to stretch baseball.
Speaker 5: Shit's fast now.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool to me that I've been following it. Hey man, I told you that story from two years ago. They've changed things with the pitch clock because the Mavericks play Orlando tonight.
Speaker 3: They're at Orlando. We're gonna end our show at five thirty. You'll see tomorrow, we're going to do our show from boomer Jackson Dallas off Technology Boulevard, So come join us.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Dude. Bring all your laptops and whatever you can think of all the latest year.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be on Technology Boulevard and you'll fit right in.
Speaker 3: The first time we've been at a boomer jack so we're very excited about this. We love the folks over there boomer Jacks in Dallas off Technology.
Speaker 1: Boulevard, Fiber Optics. We'll be there tomorrow. That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Today, though it has been all about Rangers opening day, we're at the Live by Low's Hotel at the Rollertown Party, Rollertown Beer Works, a brewery. Skin and I are invested in h Man. This has been a great time and we rolled out one thirty three our baseball Pilsner. So they give out fifty cases of those today. Holy dog, fifty cases of free beer. We have two or three of them by myself.
Speaker 2: Really really great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been awesome. A right, coming up next, what are we gonna do in the final segment, Well.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 7: There's all the things we can do. I do have a couple of local stories to catch up on. I can give you a weather update as well, but let's just jam out some rock man.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, coming up next, all that. Before we get there, they'll want to talk about the greatness of lux ice ux ice so good.
Speaker 4: Don't give him that for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he put his hyperthermic knee aware.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good. That is good.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: This Live by Low's Hotel is legit. We're out here because Rollertown Beer Works has us out here for Rangers Opening Day. Rollertown's the brewer we're invested in, and Rollertown paid for this.
Speaker 2: Remote and man, we're just having so much fun.
Speaker 3: It's you know, we've had a hard time getting out to opening day for the last couple of years, and we felt like we were getting blocked a little bit.
Speaker 1: Remember all that. Oh yeah, some people weren't allowing us to come out here.
Speaker 3: We didn't know who those entities were, those shadowy figures and parking garages fighting to hold us back. But to be out here, who big to Phi speaks, But to be out here now means so much to us. So thank you to the Live by Low's Hotel. Thank you to ninety seven to one the Eagle. Thank you to Rollertown Beer Works. Manu. Now, the wind got really bad outside in the area where we were doing the show, so we had to move inside. We've now moved inside the lobby of the Live by Low's Hotel, and this place.
Speaker 1: Is nice, yes, and it's way too nice for us because a really weird thing started happening about five minutes ago, and a lot of people were yelling for KT to take it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah it got weird.
Speaker 1: People have been drinking all day, yeah, right, and a bunch of people what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, I don't think drinking had anything to do with that request.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw him rolling in a pinball machine and giving you that look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was going to be a court case later.
Speaker 5: I don't have to think this is not a common occurrence for.
Speaker 4: You to get cat calls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it felt like you were like a super hot blonde swimsuit model walking by a construction site.
Speaker 4: It felt like you were army hammer.
Speaker 7: I mean I I have been accused.
Speaker 5: Of some army hammer type tendencies.
Speaker 4: And really, whoa wow, God, you just admitted that, not just being an actor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh he's been accused of being an actor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bad actor.
Speaker 5: His dad is the arm and hammer guy.
Speaker 4: What is you know?
Speaker 5: I watch with what is baking soda? What I'm still buying that?
Speaker 1: No, it's what you mix up with your cocaine to dilute it. Yeah, that's what my mom would put on me if the ants got at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Biking soda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he dude, I saw biking soda.
Speaker 7: I saw a story about some ants that were building rafts and going into a town and biting people.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those ants were doing that. That was on your algorithm though, it is something you sent me.
Speaker 4: I think that sounds like an acid see see how Yeah, you're right. I'm sharing the Internet with you in wonderful ways.
Speaker 5: I'll take the loss on that one.
Speaker 4: That was a good story.
Speaker 1: And if you if you don't, if you think but If you don't expand your mind, all you do is get You're in an echo chamber, just getting the same things. Hey, here's the Dave Matthew sentlist for tonight. That's the only thing you're getting out of the internet.
Speaker 5: I don't get that. I seek that out.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's Hey, he's got another show.
Speaker 4: It's in Columbus all the time.
Speaker 2: The same playlist as last night.
Speaker 4: No, never do This is incredible. I'm so glad. I spent fourteen minutes looking this up. Hello, buck Eyes.
Speaker 7: Oh here's a Okay, that's it's may Dive.
Speaker 5: Where's your show this weekend, Christina? I don't have one this weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh we're gonna bring that up. Thanks Kevin Band.
Speaker 1: Struggling to get a gig this weekend, and now you just made.
Speaker 4: A big deal out of it. Hey, you're gonna You're gonna join us tomorrow at boomer Jacks. All right, Yes, I am.
Speaker 6: I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 1: Bring your act and just fire up a nasty solo.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: And your amp bring all that to lug it all over.
Speaker 1: I think boomer Jacks has amps there that you plug into and play.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, I'm taking off work a little early Friday.
Speaker 7: I'm told the greatest guitar solo of all time is gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah. I really would love everyone who.
Speaker 1: Can hear this right now to come join us at Boomer Jacks tomorrow in Dallas Technology Boulevard.
Speaker 3: We've never been to Boomer Jacks. We'd love to make a great impression on those guys. And it's the Arlington Renegade fans that are having us out there.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 1: It's a fan group yeah, by a guy, Tim English I think is his name, who started it up.
Speaker 3: Big listener, and he's like he loves us and he loves the Renegades, and he was like, man, maybe we could put together get together at Boomer Jackson.
Speaker 4: He was having a class war with Tim Irish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well Tim Spanish is getting some soccer stuff the World Cup.
Speaker 4: Fantastic. I can't wait to Spanish.
Speaker 5: There's Tim Irish.
Speaker 1: I wasn't he had the freight? This the long history of problems with Tim English.
Speaker 5: What about Tim Romanian?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh, not as good?
Speaker 4: Not as good. What's the score of the Ranger game? We are to too, and uh feel.
Speaker 1: Free to use that as a drop. It'll worked really good September. Yeah, that's gonna be great. In the middle of segment that the Rick Flair story. That's two two in the bottom of the uh oh seeger eighth. You guys should be glad I brought up that Rick Flair story. Though it was that I saw whatever you were talking about and upgraded it to the next level.
Speaker 2: It was Rick Flair on a train in a train.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's be honest. You did not see what we were talking about. You saw your phone while we were talking, and you're distracted and I and luckily it distracted me because it caused an audible at the line Blue thirty two, we audibled into a discussion about Rick Flair on camera and a train.
Speaker 2: You guys seeing this Rick Flair thing going viral?
Speaker 4: Wait? Hold on, what's that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Are you guys seeing this Rick Flair thing going viral? No?
Speaker 5: Man, what's the what's the deal with the Rangers? Is that the other one that you just did it together?
Speaker 4: The score of the Ranger game?
Speaker 1: What's the Ranger scores?
Speaker 4: What he says, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Click al right, can't do play by play, but oh broken bat single Seager delivered those night moves.
Speaker 4: If you know what I mean A pirephrase?
Speaker 2: Cory Sieger.
Speaker 7: I guess we do know.
Speaker 4: Can we hear that again?
Speaker 2: The firephrase? Cory Sieger, I guess.
Speaker 1: God that guy was the leader of the free Oldesterary. Well say that again, you crazy person, we power phased Corey Seeger.
Speaker 4: Phrase Corey Seeger, I guess we do know?
Speaker 2: That is weekend at Bernie's.
Speaker 5: I just look good.
Speaker 4: I just realized what he meant to say. I never knew what to paraphrase. Corey Seeger, just now getting Okay, let's hear it one more time. Well the paraphrase Corey Seger.
Speaker 2: I guess we do know.
Speaker 1: I always thought he was saying to power phase. I didn't know what he was saying he said. Well, he still got it wrong, though, because he said, uh, everybody wondered what would happen if we didn't win the World Series. I guess we'll never know, right an what he's saying, and.
Speaker 4: He's but he's saying power phrase. We do know, we do know.
Speaker 1: No, we don't know if they because we still don't know what would happen if they didn't win the world says they want it.
Speaker 7: And if you're guessing, your admitting that you don't know. Yeah, there's another part.
Speaker 4: That's why he's power phasing it.
Speaker 2: The power. I didn't know either.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what I thought he was talking about some sort of electrical thing, you know, because you'll have three power g I was like, Man, I don't know what he's talking about. Man, Man, looking at h I've seen some fans start to trickle out of the stadium.
Speaker 4: So what inning is it in this seventh through.
Speaker 5: Bottom of the eighth?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, bottom of the eighth. These are people that are leaving just to avoid traffic.
Speaker 5: Traffic.
Speaker 1: No, they're coming to live by Low's to hang with us, right because, uh, look at those people leaving right there, there's people walking out because they're.
Speaker 4: Chick hates baseball though. Look at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's miserable, she's getting she wants to go home so she can be ready to go to bar class in the morning.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: What's it's like some workout stuff?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Something well kept ladies do?
Speaker 2: Oh, well kept, well kept ladies. That used to be the name of my podcast.
Speaker 4: What do we do something else?
Speaker 1: No, that's the roller Town people, that group Brothers Rowdy. It's a commercial and they just went crazy oh, we all looked at them screen. Oh what's got me in the game?
Speaker 4: Just roller town people being rowdy?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, guys, we have about a minute left in the show. Would you like to go over some of the concerts that are coming into town or what are you thinking?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 7: Actually yes, I think there's a big I don't know what it is, but a meta guy out in the wild last night. And I do know there's a big concert announcement tomorrow at ten am.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is. I don't know what genre. Oh, but now I should be on the lookout.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, be on the lookout for a concert announcement.
Speaker 5: Christina's band's playing in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean that was messed up, man, Christina.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be h. What's the latest on the Lincoln Park single too?
Speaker 6: It looks like we're going to be playing that tomorrow. Scan I believe five am, first thing in the morning.
Speaker 7: Big Flyway contest you can regishirt KGL dot com.
Speaker 4: And that's a San Jose.
Speaker 1: It's it's not in Texas, okay, okay, Flyway, it's Flyway, it's flyaway California.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is going to do it for us. Thank you to our friends at Live by Low's for having us out here.
Speaker 4: We had a really really good time to day. Where do you want this?
Speaker 1: Are you doing it? If you're going okay, I'll never forget the time Kevin look me dead in the eye and he.
Speaker 4: Said they strong out their world, and then I told him to power phase Corey. Seeger uh, that's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: Dallas Mavericks pregame show is next right here on ninety one point won the Eagle. Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude, Alight.