Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and I am the Cage to Night. I'm Raven and I don't know who's we're paying attention to the news here lately, but oh my goodness, there is some wildness that's going on in good old Minnesota aka South Canada. I gotta be honest with you. I didn't realize they had such a Somalian influx in that particular state. It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: Out wow, I had no idea either. And then the cult member that came on telling us about him actually going into the homes and being with all these people and seeing this all firsthand, I definitely didn't know that they were all there, to be honest with you, of all.
Speaker 2: Places, right, and I understand why America took in some Somalian refugees even back into the early nineteen nineties. If anybody has ever seen the movie Black Hawk Down that took place there, there was a group of them that needed to get out of there because it was a horrible situation. I have sympathy for this, and I could understand that it was supposed to be temporary. But we'll get to that here in a moment. But of all the places in America that you would settle, like.
Speaker 1: Somalia's take so cold place, like such a cold place comparison. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: It's a desert. It's a hot ass day desert. Why whenever they got to America, were they thinking, bro, we're gonna go to the great White North of Minnesota, Like of all the like, why wouldn't you go to like maybe Arizona or.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Maybe they just I think they were honestly put there, like they were through the organization. That's where they place them. I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I think, like later on we might read about it, but I think they might have just put them there instead, because I don't think they would just voluntarily be like, you know what, let's go to the super snow.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. Maybe these Somalians actually, as soon as they got to, you know, a land with freedom, they're just like, dude, screw the desert. It is so hot and there's so much sand. We want to go where there's eight feet snow blizzards every winter. That sounds like a better choice for us. I don't know, and I'm not judging. I know we have some good cult members that live in good old Minnesota, and you know, much love to you all. I being the Louisiana boy, would rather die than go to a place with that kind of snow drifts. But like I know that some people find it charming, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: Like snow, I do you like snow? I don't like that much snow Like I like snow for a while and then they can take it back.
Speaker 2: How much snow realistically in your neck of the woods and Oregan, how many inches slash feed of snow do you get on an average year if you had to ballpark it.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know the average because the last I would say, the last six years, it has been wild times up there, like with snow happening a whole bunch out of nowhere, and then no snow happening and it being super hot in the mountain melting, you know, global warming situation.
Speaker 2: Right totally but okay, so, but it does in fact snow every year, like that's without fail. There's gonna be snow every winter give or take there there.
Speaker 1: I think it was last year or the year before, I forget it. Didn't snow pretty much at all. There was like a little bit that happened and then it hit all at once and for like a week it snowed, but typically it normally snows. Like I used to have the app where you'd call every morning. There was like a certain number like a you know, six seven and something like number that six, but they they would tell you the weather app on the mountain if the snow is open, which which runs were open, which lifts were open, you know, which camps were open, and like how far down the snow went and stuff. And I remember calling that, like, you know, checking can I go snowboard? And yet? Can I go snowboard? Yet? I don't even know if that, first of all, if is still running. But it's definitely crazy because I thought I would have like a white Christmas and it's not been. A vibe really got you. I mean, the weather's changing, and I mean it's even hotter down here right now than it normally is not tonight, because it's supposed to get in the thirties tonight, but it.
Speaker 2: Depends year to year. I remember was it three halloweens ago it was damn near freezing. Yeah, like right thirty nine degrees, give or take a freezing hole. Meanwhile, you know, I've also had halloweens where if you if your costume had sleeves, you were screwed. It runs the gambit in Louisiana. So I know that we can't be used as a litmus test for the rest.
Speaker 1: That Louisiana's crazy think when it comes to weather.
Speaker 2: So, but this being said, it still made no sense to me whenever I found out that they all pretty much convalesced in Minnesota. I'm not judging. I just it didn't make sense. But either way it goes.
Speaker 1: It has to be the program that brought them here.
Speaker 2: We're going to read more about it, for sure. But then these people didn't just get here and decide to put down roots and set up shop and try to you know, put in generational wealth into their community. They decided that they also wanted to run for local politics and federal politics, which on the onset I don't inherently have a problem with. The thing I have a problem with is whenever they came in and they decided to try to make it more Somali in their legislation and in their culture and all these things. And it's like my brother. If you it was so great in Somali, you'd still be there. You know.
Speaker 1: Animulation is a real thing, Like they're holding true to your culture and your roots and sharing that tradition those kind of things is very important. Yes, but also when you're moving into a country, you don't want to make it the country that you just came from. You want to still assimilate in some ways and not try to shove your culture onto the culture that you're walking into. It's a very fine balance. But did you know that there is a large population of Smolians in Ohio it's the second largest population.
Speaker 2: Again why Like, first of all, again no shade thrown to any good Ohio and you know cult members who wants to live there. The entire state smells like a cowfield because most of these state is in fact a cowfield. So like, I know so many people from Ohio and that the first opportunity got that got the fuck out of there. It's like being from Vermont, Like mt is gorgeous. Yeah it's gorgeous to look at, no sure, but like there's no industry, there's no opportunity, there's no real reason to try to like raise a family there unless you have familiar ties. Most everybody I knew from the Marine Corps that were from Vermont had no intentions of ever going home again until like Christmas, and that was it. And then they're getting a fuck back to a place with business. I don't know, but whatever I didn't know. Ohio also had such a large population of Somali nationals.
Speaker 1: We I mean, it's like forty thousand May we're between thirty to forty thousand.
Speaker 2: That's wild. Again, very different from Somalia.
Speaker 1: It was very different. But they actually had a couple of programs that were in place. I can't remember the exact name of it. Pretty much one of the main programs they've had for the last like three decades or two decades at least was this program where they would get enrichment here. They would go to school, trade schools, learn all this, and then they would go back to Somalia to teach there and to actually help build the infrastructure there and do all of these things. And it was really interesting the program. When I was reading through it, it starts with a M. It's like make something I forget, but.
Speaker 2: Make Somalia great again.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was really a good initiative, and they tried to bring that back, and there's been a lot of people that have actually lived here and then gone back to Somalia to make it better and try to gain a footing there and try to bring education and agriculture and all these different things. The problem is is a terrorists and the constant fighting and everything like that has pretty much demolished that entire place.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't have a problem with people coming to America on work visas or student visas, getting training, getting job experience, getting whatever they need, and then bringing that knowledge back to their home country to elevate their country as a whole. That's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's a pretty cool program.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of Americans that actually have an issue with this. They see it as like, well, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: To go abroad for programs. One of my girlfriends, her kids just got into the Scotland program for about like four years. I actually applied for the nursing program for Scotland when I was heading out of the Marine Corps. That was one of my top places I wanted to go, and then life kind of changed and took directions. But that's actually where I was going to go to study abroad. There's beautiful programs to mix cultures and to learn about each other, and I think it's really important for people to do that. Sure that being said, when you're coming and forcing your religious ideology and your political ideology into a country that's already established with their own culture and their own ideals, that's not okay. And you don't need to be forcing that upon if your country was if you like the way your country was being ran, then you would go back home to that country. The problem is is their country is an absolute chaos, and then we have issues the funding that's supposed to be going to their country right now to help millions upon millions of them that are starving to death, that are dying and everything else, it's now being directed towards terrorist groups. Oh it's what we came here to talk about today, y'all.
Speaker 2: We have, indeed, we have, indeed we're going to be talking about the feed our future charade. And I'm being as clean and nice as I can with calling it. It is an absolute fraud scandal, top to bottom, honestly. But it's not even just that. Come to find out, a lot of the federal funding remember USAID and DOGE found all of these things where money was just being sent to these countries for no reason. America has been sending Somalia more funding than the nation's entire GDP four years now, and that hasn't even been going to fund till well, some of it I'm sure has gone to fund terrorist groups. Most of us just been enriching people, buying luxury suits, buying nice houses, buying Bentley's. Who the fuck is driving a Bentley in Somalia? That's how you get got like, that's how you stand.
Speaker 1: Out considering what's been happening with their country for the last several years, and how many people are displaced, and how much starvation malnourishment. They have the highest mountinnourishment in the world right now, they do the children's the amount of children is like well exceeding into a million kids, and like they're so in. Every one of them is max critical on how they list. It's the most acute critical status that they could be on. That means that they're on the verge of dying, right And yet somehow this money that's supposed to be going to these organizations are the healthcare one. I looked all into the funding for that specific situation that's happening. Their funding has gotten cut seventy percent in the last two years because they just don't know where the money's going. The money's just disappearing. Millions of dollars are being funded in. There's a un group that's been trying to go in and bring food. They've been hit by pirates so many times they haven't been able to actually get the food to the people that need it. Yeah, these are your own people, terrorizing your own people and stealing from them and harming them and displacing them and going in these camps and killing them just for the sake of killing them.
Speaker 2: Yep, just blind rage to it. It's terror tactics. You know.
Speaker 1: It's because they want the They want the cities to pay taxes on protecting them, is what the terrorist groups are doing. So they're funding each other. They're pretty much attacking the citizens to force their hand to pay these toolls, any fees to keep them quote unquote safe. For many of them, oh yeah, many of them are going into these camps. My god, the camps are worse than being in the cities almost honestly, these camps are horrific and so all this money that they're supposed to be getting from America to help from the you and to help from all these different organizations is just gone. It's just right aware.
Speaker 2: And that's the point, right, that situation in Somalia and America being a I know, there's gonna be so many people saying America was never great and we're just such a horrible, horrible country. Yeah, I'm sorry. No, No, Somalia actually has a lot of horrible shit going on there. Americans can, more often than not, the vast majority, ninety nine percent of us can go to sleep at night and not worry about if somebody's going to kick in our door and kill our children as a way to extort money from us. I think most Americans don't have that problem.
Speaker 1: You know, six million people are in urgent life saving assistance right now. Six million people need urgent life saving consistance in Somalia as we speak exactly.
Speaker 2: That's not the same conversation for America. So for all these people they are saying America is never great, like I'm sorry, as compared to what it's.
Speaker 1: Their Cholera is running rampant right now through the camps, dysentery coolera. They have all sorts of diseases right now, the unsanitary conditions. They have no drinkable water, they barely have food. The food that they are getting is not even enough to feed them. Most people are dying from starvation right now. Which is the person in the population is in poverty. Yeah, seventy percent is in like extreme poverty. We're not just talking about like kind of poverty. No, we're the most extreme you could possibly get.
Speaker 2: And Somalia, the warlord's using hunger as a tactic is nothing new. That's that's been happening since the early nineties as well, which is a portion of the reason what of why America and the UN had to intervene in what you saw in the movie A black Hawk Down. But to your point about the extreme poverty, just so everyone gets a real good snap shot of the level of poverty we're talking about here, Your average annual salary for you know, Joe Blow living in Somalia right now is six hundred US dollars a year. Six hundred a year is the average, which means that most adults are living and trying to feed their family on less than a dollar fifty a day, give or take.
Speaker 1: That's that's insane, the like that's absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: And so with that, I understand why these Somalians would want to come to America, especially if there was a program offered to them. I got no issue with this, right the TPS that Trump has pulled away. As far as Okay, them being here in the first place, I get hell, yes, they want an education, they want better lives, all the things, they want to get involved in their local politics. Okay, that's fine. But then when we find out that they have these nonprofits that are accepting tax dollars, and then we find out what that money is actually going towards. Good cult men, let's dive into it today, because the thing that really got to start on this was that over seventy people have been arrested for the fraud that is going on with the Feed Our Future organization, which claims that it's feeding Somalian children, but in reality is sending over a billion dollars to a Somalian terrorist group.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is ful crazy. One point yeah, one point eight five million kids are in acute malnourishment. I'm just looked at the statistic like they're on the verge of death and they have no healthcare workers to help. The hospitals don't have nobody. They don't even have hardly any hospitals. The supplies that they do have are trying to be funneled in from different un groups. If they can even make it into those areas is a whole other issue, because they're getting attacked NonStop. The internal conflict is huge, the military presence, they're not letting them in certain locations into the these pretty much cesspool these poor places that are just these camps, and they have no ability to get to them, and if they do, they might not even be let into help. Right these people are struggling so severely on top of the drought and the famine that's happening, like these people are dying rampidly and happening for you. You'd be helping for years, the many that could be helping these people here in America. These Somalians are lying and funneling them to the terrorists that are terrorizing their people. That's what kisses me off the most.
Speaker 2: They were We're gonna go deep on it, good cult members. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen this time, and before I do, we might as well give the plug. If you would like to see the articles and the videos and things that we are gonna be talking about today, then what you need to do is go to the link in the description below to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcasts. When you get there, you're gonna see that there's a couple of tears for entry. The five dollar tier that is available to everybody is how you get all of these shows a couple of days in advance. You get to see the videos, you get to see all the affiliates videos as well. But probably the main reason why people go to that tier above all else is because it is completely commotional form and I cannot understate how awesome that is. Listen, commercial suck, We get it. You've probably heard two commercial breaks up until this point on this very episode. They suck. Get away from the commercials and come check us out Patreon dot com. But the other option here, if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, you will get to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live. It is a collective, a group of misfits and let's just say downright miscreants. They get together every Tuesday night to talk about all the wild things that have been going on in the past week, some conspiratorial, some esoteric, some history. We go woo woo with it and all the things. And for anybody who does miss Old Jonathane, he is there on the Tuesday Night Lives as well, alongside me and my gorgeous co host Ravenlee. So with all this being said, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time.
Speaker 1: I just want to put in perspective for all the cult members that you spend five dollars at least on a Starbez drink just one and that's just one one day, and you could be spending five dollars on us and not having a list of commercials. I'm just saying that it's worth for me. I hate commercials, so I'm like, five dollars got you. I even paid for it, And I'm like, I don't know why I pay for it, but I'm paying for it too, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, let's dive straight into the real reason why me and Raven even decided we need to talk about this, right So, this is actually from CBS News. This dropped two days ago. Man thirty six years old becomes the seventy eighth person charged in Feeding our Future fraud scheme. Attorney's office says, let's get into it here. A thirty six year old man has become the seventy eighth person charged in the two hundred and fifty million dollars Feeding our Future fraud scheme. The US Attorney's Office in Minnesota said, uh uh, you know, I'm gonna you can give the apology now. I am going to butcher all of the names and pronunciations of the people and the places and the things when it comes to Somalia. I don't speak Arab, I don't speak this dialect of Afrikaan, and I'm very sorry. I speak American English. So bear with me as I try to stutter stuck my way through this. These names look.
Speaker 1: At me, don't like me, cult members I am. I am not any better. So I suck at big words and I'm just kidding. I just don't know what the pronunciations. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do, okay, but then I get hit with some of this shit and I'm like, bro, why how how is there that many makeup words?
Speaker 1: I'm like, just abbreviate it.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, So the US Attorney's Office in Minnesota said that Dera Shad a deer shid Bixie Duel Duel all Right is charged with four counts of wire fraud and three counts of engaging in monetary transaction in property derived from specified unlawful activity. According to the federal indictment, Duell cooperated and served on the board of two Minnesota nonprofits, ballal Mosque Inc. And Multicultural Resource Center, Inc. Where he was the president of the latter. Duel and another person identified as a conspirator applied in March twenty twenty one to operate the two businesses as food program sites under the sponsorship of Feeding Our Future. That name is gonna come up a good bit here, y'all, core documents said, all right, so, meals at sites across Minnesota during COVID nineteen pandemic were funded by Federal Child Nutrition Program Okay fair enough. Dual claimed to operate both sites, the blal Mosque food site in Pelican Rapids and the Multicultural Resource Center food site in Morehead. According to the indictment, Duel at times completed meal count sheets that said over forty thousand meals were being served to children every week. However, as Duel knew those meal counts were false and inflated, the indictment said, he then submitted the meal count sheets for reimbursement. The court document said. Prosecutors accused Duel of submitting fraudulent invoices that claimed to list food purchases by both businesses when very little food was bought quote unquote. Court documents said he also turned in fake rosters of the names of children fed at both sites. Between March of twenty twenty one and February of twenty twenty two, the two nonprofits received about one point one million dollars in federal child nutrition program funds through Feeding Our Future, the indictment said, though little of this money was used to purchase food, Duel and the conspirator, who controlled the bank accounts of both businesses, transferred most quote unquote of the money to family and Duel. According to court documents, he used the funds to travel, enrich himself and by real estate. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, US Postal Inspection Service and IRS worked to investigate Duel. Okay, so he himself was using the federal funding to enrich himself on US soil, though, and that Okay, I'm I'm that's horrible, and I'm glad that he's being caught and he's gonna be fried. But that kind of got me thinking, here seventy eighth person charged with this Feeding our Future fraud scheme. He this was one guy and his co conspirator. They didn't even name him. I don't even know if he's being charged or if he's just kind of being brought up. Maybe he took a plea deal. I don't know, but they got me thinking, right, the Feeding our Future conversation, To what level and to what extent has this really gone down? Well?
Speaker 1: They made videos and pictures of them feeding people that weren't actually real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could believe that's all crisis actors and things they know.
Speaker 1: They did like they used random people, but they also did AI generation. They did different things that they showed them feeding large amounts of groups of people, and to go along with their documentation.
Speaker 2: It was all AI that's great. Do you just see this kid at six fingers or some shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, it wasn't just AI was it was like random actors or they would get together like all the kids and dress some different things so that that way they could show, like, look at us, We're doing what we're supposed to be doing. We're not stealing all of this money from you.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, So with all that news article, yes indeed so now this is from a Fox News clip from one day ago. Uh, this is the the Will Kine Show. Listen to the numbers that are being just talked about when it comes to this level of fraud over the years. Let's get into it together. We are helping it. Throts. So Molly's have always.
Speaker 3: Seen as a fabric, has seen themselves as a fabric of this slation.
Speaker 2: That's ilhan Omar, which for the record, put a pin in her because we will be discussing her in her disgusting self here in a bit. But like, let's continue.
Speaker 4: Just how many Somalians make up that fabric of our nation? In Minnesota, it's just over seventy six thousand, five thousand, of which currently refugees and four hundred and thirty have protected status. Since then, since nineteen ninety three, there have been twenty six thousand refugees. But there's also a lot of money being sent to Somalia from abroad. Forty percent of households there get money transfers. It totals one point seven billion by the Somali diaspora. That was in twenty twenty three. It's also worth pointing out that's more than the budget of Somalia's government in twenty twenty three. Where's it coming from, Well, here's an example. The federal child nutrition program Feeding our Future very much in America. The sponsored organization, we're primarily owned and operated by members of the Somali community. It claimed to be serving thousands of meals a day, seven days a week to underprivileged children. Spoiler alert, it didn't. The frauding used fake meal counts, doctored attendance records, and fabricated invoices, all while raking in quite a bit of money from the government. Just this week, a thirty six year old man became the seventy eighth person charged in the scheme. According to prosecutors, he claimed to serve six thousand meals a day, seven days a week at one of the meal sites, which is more than double the number of people who live in the town. In twenty nineteen, Feeding our Future received three point four million in federal funding. By twenty twenty one, that number was two hundred million. In reality, that money was being used to fund lavish lifestyles in the US and elsewhere, and many other schemes spawned from this. One News Nation reports to date, eighty six people have been indicted. Of those indicted, federal authorities say seventy nine of them are Somali descent. We told you about Minnesota's Medicaid Housing Stabilization Services. It was originally created to help seniors, addicts, and others find housing. Program criteria was loose, leading to fraud and costs exploding. Six people accused of defrauding HSS are members of the Somali community. We also told you about the autism scam, where a woman in the Somali community was one of the many accused of recruiting kids for autism theory therapy even if they didn't have autism. As a result, Medicaid claims also surged. Bottom line, we know this fraud is happening, but what's worse is when good prosecutors try to do something about it and a judge lets the convicts off the hook, like in Hennepin County, where a judge tossed out a jury guilty verdict in a seven point two million dollar home health care fraud case. In August, Abtifa Yusef and his wife lull Ahmed were found guilty by a jury of stealing seven point two million in taxpayer money through medicaid over billing in a personal care assistant scam. According to the Minnesota Attorney General's office, they use stolen funds for you guessed it a lavish lifestyle, one million into a personal account, three hundred and eighty seven thousand in cash, twenty two thousand at a furniture store, forty two thousand at luxury car dealers, and eighty thousand at high end clothing stores. But despite all of that and a quick jury verdict, the judge tossed it out, writing, while the Court is troubled by the manner in which fraud was able to be perpetrated at promise, the state's evidence did not exclude other reasonable rational inferences that are inconsistent with mister yuse of skilt. It's all incredible, seemingly rampant.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's will okay. So now taking all of that into account, these are just a few little highlighted details that were all funneled through the feeding our future charade. Right, it is a big fraud scheme as it always was intended to be, to be completely.
Speaker 1: Honest with you, easy, it's crazy that the judge threw that out and that all of these people that are doing this fraud, it's only hurting the actual community that needs it, right, All those children are probably suffering in those communities that actually do need meals and do need help, and here we are just funneling it for lavish lifestyles. It's it's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: It is, and it just kind of is what it is, right. They don't really care about it because, well, the local judge is gonna throw it out anyway. What difference does it make to quote kill.
Speaker 1: How much he's been getting paid for exact for him to just sweep it under the rug, how many of those people and how big of scheme it is in and of itself, and how many actually belong to the terrorist.
Speaker 2: Groups to quote Killery Clinton, What does it matter? Because it's it doesn't, It really doesn't. It's gonna get thrown out. And these children who were claiming that they were autistic and they're getting all this federal funding for therapy, they're not real. They don't really exist. The one that killed me was six thousand meals were given seven days a week to this community from this one mosque. That's twice as many people than what live in the town, let alone attendees at this mosque.
Speaker 1: So sure, you go, how did it go by so long? That's what I wonder. I'm like, there's so many people that would see this and they just are kind of like.
Speaker 2: You would think. You would think though, but think about this too. It Say what you want about Trump, say what you want about Elon, say what you want about the Doge conversation. From the first four months of this administration, they found so many cases where money was just being thrown into a fire pit somewhere, and yeah, it should have been caught. There should be checks and balances, but there's just not. As long as you can fill out the paperwork the right way and you have somebody at the office that doesn't care, the funding is going to just go that way.
Speaker 1: So many people are actually suffering in America that need true help, and then we just have money pits that are happening so many people. So many children are on waitless to get care and to get specialized care. My one child we waited an entire year to even be seen for one specific thing. And it's just mind blowing to me that there's people out there that are doing this and then want to claim like, but you're racist, you're this, you're that. It's like, no, you're just a horrible human being that shouldn't shouldn't be allowed to be here. If this is what you're doing, including Americans, by the way, and including Americans, if they're here and they're taking from American citizens, you know, we can just ship them overseas, put them locations that they want to go to.
Speaker 2: I wish we could just do that. And that's to that same point. As much as these people want to rant and rave and even Americans for the reck. When I say these people, I don't hear me.
Speaker 1: Out I mean anybody in America.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm talking about American citizens. A matter of fact, I'll be even more frank, I'm talking about what people who think that America is so fascist and so bad in all these things, and they scream and beg that we were more socialists or more whatever their version of ridiculous correct ideologies are quote unquote right. It's crazy to me how we'll have people from Somalia come to America and try to make certain pockets of America more Somalian like they wanted to be just like home. I'm curious if we were to take these people that keep saying America was never great and all that, and we were to just implant them in Somalia for I'll be very nice and say six months, I wonder how much they would come back singing the fucking Star Spangled banner at nauseum to talk about how amazing the stars and stripes really is.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't even make it though. They would be headed, captured. There was those people slavery, yeah, they would kill them.
Speaker 2: You remember that couple in Afghanistan They tried biking across Afghanistan to prove that it really wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: The ones that got beheaded, Yeah, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Even make it, not even an entire week. This this married couple. I want to say, they're from like France or something, and they decided that, you know what, everybody keeps saying, the Taliban is so bad, it's just rhetoric, it's just the media. We're gonna prove it by vlogging a bicycle trip across Afghanistan. They were found less than a week later with their bodies in a ditch and their heads on spikes, because that's how they do business there, and it's like, sure, people, y'all. Y' Also a lot of.
Speaker 1: People don't understand that though in America. They don't They haven't been outside of America, so they don't quite grasp what people are going through in other locations around this world and what they're actually true suffering. Looks like we have pockets of true suffering in America. We have the paces absolutely struggling. We have lots of people that are struggling to make ends meet, that are struggling to feed their families, and we should be pouring our resources into our American citizens, but there are lots of places like small that need help. I mean, they desperately need help. You're talking almost two million kids are dying for food, right, but then we can't even get the food to them exactly. People don't quite understand that. All they think is that, you know, the political atmosphere and the left and the right fighting is more important than understanding that there is true suffering happening in this world, and that maybe we should try to work together and find common ground instead of swinging so polarized left and right.
Speaker 2: You know, I've talked about this on the show before. There was a time, long before we were ever alive, where the politicians, regardless of what letter designation they had by their name, they had at least some sort of a working decorum, right. They would they would shit talk each other, for sure, they would call each other out publicly, and all the things that's been around for forever. Yellow journalism has been a thing for quite some time. What I mean is, I would say even forties and fifties, and arguably even into the sixties and touching into the seventies, even there were politicians that, yeah, okay, I might be a Republican, but hey, Democrat homie over here, I will vote in favor of this bill you're trying to get passed. But I'm gonna need you do the same thing whenever I have something next year that I'm trying to pass. All right, I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine. We're gonna try to, you know, a little bit of some song and dance routine. We got to keep up appearances to the people, make sure our constituents ain't mad at us. We gotta get reelected, of course, but like, let's let's try to make something happen to get some real change inacted here. Let's do something for the better of America. That was a thing at one point in time. I would argue, ever since, like from the mid seventies to now, it has gotten so far gone and so.
Speaker 1: Pot Americans anymore. Is it's not about helping us or protecting us, or making sure every group has what they need, and you know, really trying to make every community within America thrive and people lesson poverty, help people have better education, help people have better access to healthcare, do the things that we need to do. Our education system is obviously failing, So why are we not implementing better education? Like Germany? For example, Germany's education system is fantastic. They're making people that have actual jobs, career paths and everything. Like you start kind of in that path, like it I think it's like fourth grade. You kind of start, you take a couple tests, and then you take another like again at like seventh or eighth grade, you take your next set of tests, and then you go to your specialized schools and you can transfer back and forth, depends on what your job field and they pretty much have a really well organized system of like trying to these get kids to figure out what they would like to do, have a generalized idea, go into those fields, already be in a direction of life.
Speaker 2: But Germany has got their own problems because of their own Muslim immigration issues that they allowed because of German aka Angela Merkel.
Speaker 1: They're kicking them out left and right. They're over their shit.
Speaker 2: Thank god, because and that was so crazy when Merkel went on and there was rape gangs that were going up and down streets, and her response to her German people was well, just traveling groups, like we can't stop them. It's their culture, and it's like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What I think. It's Ireland, Ireland or Scotland where they're talking, and even the UK right now where their citizens are showing like we can't go outside, we can't do these things. We know we're being hunted down, we're being targeted. And then you have the videos that have been popping up this last week from Muslim groups that are like we're taking over and that's what we've been saying, this is what we're pushing or this is what we're going to do. We're going to take over Europe. We're coming for America, We're coming for Canada. And it's like, I don't understand why people don't take the threat seriously, but people out number.
Speaker 2: Of politicians don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the politicians are just like, no, you're good. And my favorite part about all this is the UK is charging their citizens and arresting them for speaking up against anything to do with any type of Islamic anything. It's hate speech and it's hate rhetoric and they can't see anything. And like the one lady that she got attacked and she actually like was vocalizing what's going on and they arrested her instead, and it's like, you know, we have a huge issue here. The guy with the Korean Scottish dude, Yeah, he was just attained. I don't know if anyone's ever seen this guy. So he wore bacon on his shoulders in an interview with a UK journalist and they didn't realize it. And he goes off on a tangent about Islam or Muslims.
Speaker 2: And same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he ends up he didn't get arrested. Then he actually just got arrested or detained. Last week he is released again, but he is not like slowing down. I'm going to call out everything that's been happening and the people that just killed. Who was it in New York to Afghanistan?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, in DC the shooting it was an Afghan national who came over because he helped out US forces when we were in Afghanistan, and he shot two National Guard soldiers in d C, which is mind blowing to me. Of all the places, you're gonna pop off the spot where there's National Guard troops on every street corner. Hell, we were just there.
Speaker 1: They're everywhere, They're everywhere.
Speaker 2: What did you think was gonna happen here? Homie? But okay, fine, But to your point, a lot of people in America really to just the Korean Scottish guy who also that sounds like a misnomer. He's real, he's out there, he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: He's a little mystical creature.
Speaker 2: Right, no doubt. It's like black Scottish. They're out there, but they're almost they're mythical in ways. But my point is people in America don't understand how freedom of speech is such a valuable and precious thing that we do, in fact need to protect. In the UK, they don't have that. They can get arrested for anything. There.
Speaker 1: The two British guys that come here all the time in vlog food and all that stuff. They're really funny, they're well known. Did you know that they've almost been arrested. Actually I think they're going to get arrested for what they've said. Yeah, just believe it, just because they're like, oh, you know, there's there's some things about England that we don't really like. Nothing that they say at all was like political in nature or like we should get killed for this.
Speaker 2: We had a guy come on our show. He was from Australia, also a part of the British Commonwealth, so you know, they don't have freedom of speech there. He's a conspiracy theorist. He had a conspiracy podcast. It was a solid We had one as a guest. Great guy, great guy, and it wasn't even very politically motivated. But they were trying to find a way to fry him and they couldn't get him because he was very careful with his wording. But he had a pair of nunchucks on the wall behind him, and in Australia that's a federal offense. You can't have nunchucks in Austriia. They were foam for the record, they were signed by like Chung Lee or something like. It was. It was from a movie thing. It was a prop set of nunchucks. They swatted him, kicked in his door, took him off in cuffs, saying the nunchucks were the reason, but in reality it was because he had a mouth on them. That's how it goes down.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why people think that this is just how the world. Everyone can see whatever they want. No, they cannot know, they cannot. V for Vendetta is a great example for people to like visually look at and be like, hmm, would this happen? Yes, it's happening. It's happening right now. It's right now. They like, we are living V for Vendetta. Please wake up people.
Speaker 2: And to your point about how like the people in the UK and in Germany, all the citizenry is are fully aware of what's going on and that's why they're revolting in the way that they are, but the politicians are so far removed from what's actually going on. They are currently trying to pass a law in England to where you can't marry your first cousin. They're trying to pass that now, right, because that's that's been a thing on the books. I can't oh wait wait, wait, wait, wait wait, because in theory, you're thinking that sounds so dumb. Why would that not be a law? The political spectrums of the left and the right over there are arguing about it because the Muslim majority is saying this is racist against their culture. Let that one sink in. As long as you need to good cult members. They are deliberating over if they can't. That was a made up word. I was gonna say delineating, but you know what, there it is. They're deliberating over if they should or should not be allowed to marry their first cousins as a national law in England. And the only pushback is from a Muslim dude who's saying that this is racist against his people.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That is not their culture, like, that is not their that is not their area.
Speaker 2: And they say it's for all races, including the Gypsies, which that's the thing the Gypsies do too. But it's like, okay, dude, the traveler.
Speaker 1: All the things that are happening though right now, like that's the thing that we're going to lynchpin it, yep. Not the massive amounts of rapes that are going on. Not that your citizens are being attacked in their homes, those old people that got beat the shit out of and everything else.
Speaker 2: Not the woman having brunch and getting asked thrown in her face by some random dude walking down the street. No, no, no, that's not it. We need to talk about how if I can't mayor my cushion. You just being racist. I don't know why I threw a redneck term on that one when it should have been more Islamic sounding, but.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I mean to be fair, like it's still as fucked up, I don't get me wrong, but like not to sidestep that. But there is far greater issues happening right now than that specific one, and people are getting arrested left and right over there first packing up against this and being like we aren't safe. We have to put our phones in our pockets or hide them someplace on our bodies, and we feel like we're terrified to go outside. And no, but masty bart them like Germany is. Germany is like fuck you, guys, We're done with you, and we're just masty parting.
Speaker 2: Now to tie in the whole marrying your cousin thing, we're gonna be talking about old Omar and how she married her brother to get citizenship into the United States in a bit. But to circle back to this conversation with Somalians in Minnesota, they come to America, cool, no problems, good for you, welcome, hope you get on your feet. They take advantage of American's kind nature, which I understand there is gonna be a lot of people that think they're gonna scoff that I just made that comment. Once again, your standard American is a lot kinder natured than your standard Somalian living in Somalia. Right now, I don't think that's a hot take either. They take advantage of our systems, They take advantage of our policies and our nonprofits and all these things, and then they end up funneling this money back to Somalia to fun terrorist groups. It's wild, but all right, how did this all start? How did the Somalians really get such a foothold in Minnesota. I got an article pulled up here. This is from Menpost dot com Minnesota Post dot com and is actually dated back to twenty seventeen. But this will give us a good snapshot as to how and why they have taken over this area in the way that they have. The complicated reality behind the story of the Somali community's success in Minnesota. I'm using success very loosely. When abdurrah Ham, Abdirahman, Kaihen Jesus these names. When Oabe came to the US two decades ago, one of the first things he noticed about Minnesotans was their love of restaurants, especially those offering ethnic cuisine, which again at South Caama that of course they're gonna like something with some flavor. He also noticed that though there were a lot of ethnic eateries in the Twin Cities, many tended to fall into one of several groups Italian, Thai, Indian, Mexican, or Middle Eastern. There are very few, if any, places to get decent Somali food, which I feel like is a bit of a misnomer, because, as we just talked about, Somalians themselves don't have food. But all right, it's the same as like saying an Ethiopian restaurant, like, have you ever had Ethiopian food? Because neither of eat Theopians.
Speaker 1: But all right, that's so horrible.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Are you gonna tell me I'm lying? Are you gonna say Italian?
Speaker 1: And they have their own food, and they are own spices and things that they when they are not in a drought or a famine. They have culture.
Speaker 2: I don't. I didn't say they don't have culture. I'm saying the culture eat.
Speaker 1: Food in their type of food.
Speaker 2: Anyway, although I will say before I left DC and twenty fourteen, I saw that they had to eat the open restaurant open up. I went by just to look at what their menu was. Y'all could have that Africa has a lot of really good food, like they do as a continent. They have tons of food the cuisine of that section of Africa. Then they can keep that more good over here. Anyway, moving on, it says within a few years Kaheen made Afro Deli into one of the most successful immigrant owned businesses in the state. Today, it features two twin city locations. A third is planned and this again twenty seventeen, so they may have a third location open now and a thriving catering business that counts like the likes of General Mills and target among its corporate clients. Interesting. Kaheen is a classic American success story, of course, but he also personifies what's become a conspicuous data point in the increasingly common narrative about Minnesota's Somali community. Over the last several years, researchers and government officials from Europe in different parts of the US have regularly visited the Twin Cities to learn about the East African Muslim communities. Political and economic success is a direct quote here. Minneapolis is viewed around the world, particularly in Scandinavian countries where the Somali diaspora is growing, as a model for Somali integration rights. Stephanie Chambers, a political science professor at Trinity College, in her recently published book comparing the Somali American communities in Minneapolis to Columbus, Ohio, shout out to the Ohio Somalis. Other American mayors, such as mayor of Portland, Oregon, have visited Minneapolis to learn about policies that can help their cities be better addressed the needs of Somali immigrants. For all the talk of success and integration, however, the more common reality for Somali Americans in Minnesota is more complicated, if less comforting. From the outside, the community seems to be doing really great. This is from Ahmad Yusa, a Mini Appolis public schools teacher who's written about Somali's in Minnesota, which also, if I'm not mistaken, Ahmad Yusef also was in the mix of this fraud scandal. We're all clear. I think his name actually just got brought up for the seven point two million dollar case that just got thrown out. He and his wife. But okay, he's a public school teacher. Okay, but when you look deep down, we're struggling big time, except for a few individuals have risen above as cream of the crop.
Speaker 1: So the six him embezzling money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you know, he's a public school teacher and they don't make shit, which I mean, there's a lot of people have opinions on that teachers are not respected to the level that they once were, And I would argue because most of them have no business being in a classroom or in front of children. But that's a talk for another day. But anyway, this guy decided that you know, Ola Maud Yusef, he figured, hey, if you can't beat him, join them. So he just started embezzling money to the tune of over seven million dollars. And then when it was discovered and a jury said guilty, the judges threw it out.
Speaker 1: I bet you they put gave him so much money, so much money.
Speaker 2: And they even showed that was like eighty thousand of that was spent on luxury clothing. Like we just learned that's.
Speaker 1: Not that difficult. It is not that difficult to buy that much.
Speaker 2: It's not if I got seven million dollars, I would be investing that money to turn that into seven hundred million dollars. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy for that, but like that's I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I would not go on a shopping spree.
Speaker 2: No, not no, especially if you're only running that bit for two years. In two years, you got that much money, you think maybe well, I mean that's the thing. They're som Aliens, so they don't understand what, like how al Capone got taken down was for income tax evasion, right, and they don't understand how the Treasury officers will absolutely kick in your door if you ain't given Uncle Sam his cut.
Speaker 1: So like I've been here for twenty six thousands of them have come in over the last you know what decade, but there's quite a few of them that have been here for a few decades. They understand pop culture, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. If it's a Somali business owner, I bet he understand what. I don't mean the pop culture of Al Capone. I mean how American tax laws work, and how even the upper echelon of the criminal organizations in America still give Uncle Sam his cut because they ain't trying to go down like Capone did. I'm thinking, oh, yes they will. But that being said, if it was a Somali business owner, I bet they learned pretty quickly about how American tax laws work. A school teacher who decided to start taking some money on some fraud shit, I have a feeling he maybe he doesn't understand the ins and outs of how to play the game. I don't know, could be wrong anyway. Here so the story of a success story. The history of Somali Americans and Minnesota echoes that of many immigrant communities in the United States. When the first waves of Somali's arrived in Minnesota in the early nineteen nineties, many enter the workforce via unskilled jobs at meat packing plants where the work didn't require prior work experience, advanced degrees, or fluency in English. But as the community grew and as more Somali immigrants improved their English skills and earned career credentials, they branched out into more industrious and professions. Included industries and professions rather including work helping local and state government agencies bridge the cultural gap between service providers and the growing number of Somali clients in Minnesota. They also started small businesses. Today, though Somali Americans are in almost every sector of Minnesota's workforce and are particularly well represented in health, education, and financial service industries. Yeah, I'm just going to leave that one there. Perhaps their most conspicuous presence of Minnesota, especially in Minneapolis. To that, sentences written weird due to small businesses, the myriad of restaurants, coffee shops, and clothing stores that tend to be concentrated in certain neighborhoods where Somali's work, live and socialize. At the same time, Somali Americans have also found their way in local politics. In twenty thirteen, Minneapolis elected its first Somali American City Council member Abdi Warsam. The next year, Sayad Ali was elected the Minneapolis school Board, and last year Ilhan Omar became the first Somali American to be elected to a state legislature. Again put a pin in her. She's really a horrible, horrible human being. Those two factors, the community's entrepreneurship and growing political clout, has formed a major part of the narrative about Somali's success, especially among those who compare Somalis in Minnesota to those in other parts of the world. When officials from Sweden started visiting Minnesota, for example, they made a point of connection, connecting with entrepreneurs to understand how they managed to establish their shops. One of the entrepreneurs they met was Kahem, the Afro Deli owner we were talking about earlier, who told the group that many in the community go into business trying to serve the Somali population in a place where it's relatively easy to start a business, which isn't the case in Sweden. This is a problem that we need to address in our government in order to for the Somalis to have freedom to establish businesses like here. That's from one of the Swedish Association of Public Housing. That was a statement from twenty twelve. But anyway, so this episode or this article, it's talking about how the Somalis are doing better in Minneapolis, and a lot of them are business owners, some got into local politics and all finding good, all finding good. Right now, we jump to today where Trump is calling for an end to the temporary protected status and this is being overly politicized right now. Trump arrangement syndrome is a hardcore thing. I understand that there's a side of the coin that anything that Trump says or does they think is literally the word of God, and it has to be because their Lord and savior, Donnie T said so. And the other side of the aisle thinks that everything he does is literally the word of Satan because Donnie T said so. There's very few people that are in the gray on this one. With that being said, whenever he talks about removing the temporary protected status for Somalians in Minnesota, Oh, the people have taken to the streets on this one. Let's get into it here. This is from mprnews dot org. So you already know it's going to be very biased, But all right, hundreds packed a Hall of Caramel Mall on Sunday to gather in solidarity with the Somali community after President Trump called for elimination of a program that offers temporary protective status for people from the country. Trump dean Minnesota a hub of fraudulent money laundering activity in social media posts on Friday, and he alleged without providing proof, that Somali gangs were terrorizing the state. I you know, listen, I don't know what kind of I'm rate proof you need to prove that. But the first statement that was made about the money laundering schemes that were done by Somemollians. That's that's actual, verified, factual information.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the current rates are, smalling. Do they even take that into consideration when they are booking people? I mean, I know that they do black and white because that's a whole recently racially charged thing as well, But do they even like book Have you ever looked at how the categories, how they created the categories. There's a history to it, which we're not going to get super deep into, but there's a history as to why they did the categorizing of people in America from like black, white, Hispanic, Native American, all of that. It's a it's a really interesting history to like randomly look at people. But I'm just curious, do they actually when they arrest people, are they putting smallian on their thing or they just well now other So I'm I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if there are Samali national who's here on protected status. That's gonna it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Show me like seven hundred though, isn't it like seven hundred and thirty eight or seventy or something like that, out of the seventy six thousand that are just in Minnesota and the thirty to forty thousand that are in Ohio, so.
Speaker 2: Which that's what kills me. Now, all those seventy thousand, most of them, the vast majority of them have attained the US citizenship.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I mean, if they were born in America then.
Speaker 2: So most of them got here in the nineties.
Speaker 1: It's said that there was like twenty six thousands that have came here since then, but like the ones that were here, I wonder how many people came in the nineties. But even so, seration, you at least have kids, so like most of them have gained citizenship.
Speaker 2: So, but that's my point. Whenever we hear all these other immigrants saying it's so hard to get us citizenship, these people did it and started businesses, and they somewhat integrated into American society to the point of like, you know, embezzlement and tax fraud, but like whatever. You know, some people would say that's the American way. Actually, but neither here nor there. Even if it is on the lower end of the seventy thousand that are here, only seven hundred in Minnesota have the protected status. So when Trump is talking about removing this, he's talking about sending less than a thousand people back to Somalia, and the seventy thousand are losing their shit over this right now. But okay, actually, while I'm reading this, look up what the crime statistics are from Minnesota as a whole and Sea.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just curious how many violent crimes because I I could be wrong here, but I have a hard time believing that the Somalians are coming to America to become drug dealers. You know. I have a feeling that, if anything, it's going to be probably violent crimes. If they're going to go that route with it. But okay, fine, moving on here. So Trump dan Minnesota, like I said, a hub of fraudulent money laundering activity, and he also alleged that Somali gangs were terrorized in the state. So far, seventy seven people. Actually that's an older time. As of now, it's seventy eight people have been charged in connection with a scheme to defraud a COVID nineteen era child nutrition program that was largely through the nonprofit group Feeding Our Future, and the federal officials have charged others with alleged misuse of state medicaid programs intended to provide autism treatment and housing stabilization services. Some people that have been charged and convicted in these cases came to Minnesota from Somalia, although it's not clear that any of them are on temporary protected status. A Trump administration official on Sunday suggested that the program's elimination could take time. The call for its ending struck fear in members of the Somali community in Minnesota. Khalid Omar or kalid Omar, it's like dj Khalit's how it's spelled. A new one. A community organizer with Isaiah I s a I ah all right said the post put a target on the backs of Somalis in Minnesota, a year after Trump made negative comments before a Bloomington mosque was bombed. Okay, I don't believe that that mosque was bombed by somebody outside of the Somali community. I'm just gonna go ahead and call it. Think that was probably internal. But okay, sure uh. He decided to also pit our communities against each other and attack our community. And what we're saying is that is a distraction. Omar said, that's the woman that we were gonna talk about in a bit. The reality is that people are struggling. Our communities are struggling, and when one of our communities gets attacked, the way we react is we come together as Minnesotans, have a meal together. I don't know what that had to do with anything, elan Omar, but okay. Members of the faith community, local elected officials, and others joined a local Somalies for a potluck of samboosas fruit plates, mac and cheese, and trays of cookies and pies. I honestly cannot think of anything more American, more Minnesotan than a potluck, said pastor Martha Bardwell of our saviors at Lutheran Church in Minneapolis. This is what the event is all about. And yet our president would have us believe us non Somalies believe that the Somalis are terrorizing our communities. We know that's not true, even though we literally just learned that they're embezzling billions of dollars to fund Samali terrorist groups. But we'll get to all that.
Speaker 1: They actually they don't have as they don't actually have it listed categorized by the way, I will say that it says in all other counties. So they have pretty much average statistics when it comes to different stuff. Their most egregious quote unquote simple is simple as salt is going to be aggravated as salt is on they but their normal are their average for robbery, rape, and murder pretty much stayed the same across the board for all counties.
Speaker 2: They had from wind to Wayne. What time frame we're talking.
Speaker 1: From twenty twenty to twenty twenty four, Okay, so they went up. So twenty twenty one saw aggravated assault rise two thousand, and it's gone down about one thousand since then to from twenty twenty one till now or at least twenty twenty four from the report. They don't list it out by They listed by crimes, they don't list it out by who committed the crimes. The biggest things that they have is destruction and damaged and vandalizing of property, shoplifting motor vehicle stuff, and simple assault. They're averaging around twenty four thousand those things. Overall. They had three cases of incest. I thought that was really weird.
Speaker 2: Up into and including the state congresswoman.
Speaker 1: I was like, huh, okay, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's their culture being insensitive. It's like, do y'all not know how these down syndrome babies get might? Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway, sodomy and sexual assault was an object was thirty percent of their sexual Their sexual assault stuff. I thought that was really weird. But yeah, they have Intimidation was over ten thousand pieces.
Speaker 2: But again that's not inherent to Somalians. Is it?
Speaker 1: Nothing that I can find is actually breaking down who's committing these crimes. They just have like a total of different crimes, and they laid out how many crimes happened first, you know how many crimes. Pretty much they stayed the same went They only varied about one thousand up and down from the last few years of each other. So overall, I mean, I can't really tell if who's who's doing them, but that's kind of seems to be normal across the board when it comes to states.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, I don't I've never heard of these Somali terror gangs.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of any small gangs terrorizing people. And you'd thinking, this day and age, especially with TikTok and everything else, we would know you'd hear it if this was like an actual thing, Like we hear all about what's happening across the pond, So.
Speaker 2: Now we hear about cartel members terrorizing local communities, that is the thing that is.
Speaker 1: And definitely illegal immigrants in some locations terrorizing and stuff. But sure, that's what I really bothers me. He will say like a factual thing, and then he'll throw some fucking outlandish bullshit, and it's like, stops doing that. It just if you're going to say something, especially when you're in a position where every single word is going to be scrutinized and fact checked and done all these things, why in God's name do you even have a hint of a lie. Yeah, why would you even lie? Period? You have an entire staff of you have a whole White House and the Pentagon that could do any amount of research for you in under ten seconds. So why the fuck would you say something like that to exaggerate this whole thing when you have there are psycho people that think Trump is like God's gift to Earth that will take that to the extreme max. It's like it's just the right and left rhetoric to try and push a civil war and to cause so much hate and discontent. The more that they keep people divided, the less change that we'll actually make for the betment of the American people. This has nothing to do with actually giving a shit about us is. It's everything to do with using certain tactics to keep us divided and keep hate and spewing shit that keep going.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Now, with that being said, the statement he made about the fraud, Now, the fraud.
Speaker 1: Thing is correct, That's what I'm saying. But the second part that, as far as I can find, I haven't seen anything about that. Now, if our dear Minnesotian cult members have had different experiences where you've seen it, police comment and let us know, so that way everyone else can know about it.
Speaker 2: That being said, this wasn't a direct quote. It said that he alleged this was taking place, but it didn't have the quotation marks around it. So again, this is a obviously very left leaning article in publication.
Speaker 1: I thought he directly said no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: But but if that's true, if he did allege these things, he has to have some backing behind it, because you're right, he does.
Speaker 1: Say seeing stuff.
Speaker 2: He says like truth sandwiches right. It's like it's like a compliment sandwich. You tell somebody, hey, man, I like what you're doing with your hair right now, but your fucking attitude is trash. But also, bro, those shoes are nice, Like that's not that's he's doing that. When it comes to factual information, like they are stealing money and also like their gangs are terrorizing their ship, we are rolling back the tps and it's like, wait, you don't necessarily belong there, my boy.
Speaker 1: You're not actually explaining it to people, and people are getting confused, and then you have biased media happening and not know, it's so hard to find the actual facts because everything is censored. Everything is being shifted through AI. So it's just causing more hate and discontent within America and causing more issues because then you know, we already have the Ice situation that's happening in a lot of places, that's going poorly, that's going good. It just depends on what you're hearing, what news you're seeing, blah blah blah, and everyone has different polarized opinions of that. Then you have this situation where clearly American tax dollars are being funded funding these people's lavish lifestyles, and we'll get to them going back to funding terrorist groups, which pisses everyone the fuck off. And then you're now saying that like, hey, by the way, just a little side note, m they're actually terrorizing American people. So now you're just painting a target on the Somalian groups that, like I bet you ten to one, most of these people are just here living their lives, like the rest of the immigrants that have been here, that all of us originated and kind of came here from different areas. So why paint that target unless something severely atrocious is happening like it, I just I don't agree with it.
Speaker 2: I'm with you now continuing here, It says Somali was first added as a Temporary Protected Status designated country in nineteen ninety one, after civil war broke out there. That status has been extended more than two dozen times as US officials found that it was too dangerous for Somalis to in the United States to return to the war torn East African nation, and in the latest extension is set to run through March. That was March of well, yeah, this article was. Yeah, there's a current article from November twenty twenty five. The Trump and administration has sought to roll back temporary protected status for migrants from other countries too. Hundreds of thousands of people in the US from Venezuela and Haiti who had temporary protected status have been affected. Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said he'd moved to sue if the Trump administration moves ahead to eliminate protected status for Somali migrants in Minnesota. Now that being set, I'm actually gonna go ahead and share the screen on this article right here, and let's dive into this one together. This is from Fox nine Federal investigation into Minnesota's terrorist fraud, called for by gd gop I don't know why they put terrorists in quotes. The organization that this is funding is an actual, absolutely understood, known terrorist organization that's an al Qaeda affiliate. We'll get to Al Shabab here in a bit, but let's read in here. It says Minnesota fraud Investigation request what we know? A letter co signed by Representatives Tom Emmer, Michelle Fischbach and Brad Feinstein, and p Stallber Okay urge US attorney Rosen to conduct an open investigation into reports that Minnesota taxpayer dollars are ending up in the hands of Al Shabab terris network in Somalia. More specifically, the letter says that it is alleged that Minnesota's Somali community has been sending millions back to Somalia through an informal money tracking scheme or trafficking scheme. The letter cites a report from the right leaning think tank Manhattan Institute. This is an expost from Tom Emmer, basically reinstating what I had just mentioned. Local GOP members echoed the same sentiment in a statement co signed by Minnesota House of Representative Speaker Lisa Dmouth House Republican floor leader Harry Niska and a group of House Republicans that called for a similar investigation direct quote here. The sprawling fraud that has become endemic under Governor Walls's failed leadership is troubling enough for Minnesota taxpayers. The notion that these dollars could be flowing to foreign terrorist organizations adds a truly disturbing, an urgent dimension. For the record, Yeah, Walls as in Tim Walls, as in Kamala Harris's running mate. For anybody that like forgot that that guy existed, he's the governor of the state that's got this kind of fraud going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, wait, who's this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's all Walls, who is like trying to seem like America's t ball coach, Like that's the kind of old man that he seems. But he's a veteran kind of kind of uh yeah, he's he's about as wonderbred retard as they come. And somehow the Democratic Party thought that he was a really good running mate to go along with old whore herself. So it's it's crazy, but whatever. Yeah, he's the governor of the state where the Somalis are embezzling millions to al Shabab. Continuing here, it says, if these allegations are confirmed, immediate action must be taken at both the state and federal level to crack down on illicit remittances and other any other payments making their way to terrorist groups. We are asking the DOJ to immediately launch an investigation into these claims so Minnesotans can have clarity as soon as possible. The statement read, in part all right, so now we got a little vigia that's gonna give us a little bit of a breakdown of the situation. Let's learn together.
Speaker 5: Christy no Mean is coming to Minneapolis tomorrow. This happening on the heels of President Trump announcing he will end temporary protected status for Somali's in Minnesota. Under this initiative, immigrants who can't return to their home country safely due to war or natural disasters are allowed to stay.
Speaker 2: In the US.
Speaker 5: Fox nine's Leon Purpose joins us now from the newsroom tonight, Leon break it all down for us.
Speaker 1: What does all of this mean, Karen?
Speaker 6: President Trump's true social posts doesn't do anything legally when talking about temporary protected status in order to in order for it to end, it would have to come from the Secretary of Homeland Security, Christy Nome. Friday night, President Donald Trump posted on Truth Social I am as President of the United States here by terminating effective immediately, the temporary protected status for Somalis in Minnesota. It calls some people to think Trump is trying to score political points with his base.
Speaker 3: I think this is a political act. We believe it is fabricated and created for the for the We think actually for the single purpose to reign in the young conservatives in this country.
Speaker 6: So we asked a lawyer, does a Truth Social post or an executive order mean an end to temporary protected status for Somalis.
Speaker 7: It's the Secretary of Homeland Security determining there's a reason for temporary protected status from that country.
Speaker 6: According to Michelle Garnett Mackenzie, there are seven hundred people in the country who have protected status from Somalia, about five hundred of those are living in Minnesota, and Trump's post he said he is terminating protected status effective in immediately. However, when temporary status is revoked, according to Michelle, federal law states it can't take effect earlier than sixty days after the publication of that notice, and it has to come from the Secretary of Homeland Security in order to get protective status.
Speaker 2: It's a process.
Speaker 7: Each applicant has to file paperwork, pay a filing fee, pass a background check, and have their application adjudicated every twelve or eighteen months to remain in temporary protected status.
Speaker 6: Now, if someone is no longer eligible for protected status, it's denied and the deportation proceedings begin. And Trump's truth social posts he specifically says he is ending temporary protected status for Somalis in Minnesota. If the program ended, it would be for the whole country. And again, we're expecting the Secretary of Homeland Security here in the Twin Cities tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just roll on the same page. They are arguing if the truth social post, a social media post is legal precedence to make this happen, rather than the fact that if this was repealed, seven hundred people is what we're talking about here, five hundred them Minnesota. So this mass turnout for these people that are shouting and raving about the people in Minnesota and all this this is a crime against Minnesotans. It's about five hundred people.
Speaker 1: I mean, did any of those people, though, commit crimes. Did any of those people do anything to warrant them being shipped back to a war torn country right now? I don't know, And that's kind of a serious question when it comes to you just shipping them off, Like if they didn't do anything, then why are they being punished?
Speaker 2: So let's read in here. This is the direct quote talking about the gangs and terrorizing.
Speaker 1: I did just find gangs though, by the way, it's the Smaali Outlaws is a street gang that was formed by a smally American use in Minnesota and Saint Paul area. Their criminal activities mainly include drug trafficking and human trafficking. They have like specific territories. It's been around since twenty nineteen. They have like three rival gangs as well. But the gang is notorious in transporting underage females for prostitution across state lines.
Speaker 2: So they are that isang.
Speaker 1: There is a SMALLI gang. There is three groups though that are rivals that I don't know if they're Somalian specifically, they don't listenimize it, but hot Boys mad to have bubon I don't know, with an attitude and sixteen twenty seven boys are the three rival gangs. So they have American they have, Yeah, they have gotten in trouble a good bit for I guess trafficking underage girls and drug related crimes in their territories. So there is technically a Somalian gang that has been around since twenty nineteen. But from what I can tell, I haven't actually found any direct things that are saying that they're terrorizing the community. Obviously, drug trafficking and sex trafficking is a thing across the entire country, right, It's not just in one location, and it's done by many, many, many groups here and by just random individuals. So that's in and of itself a whole nother conversation. But I mean, let everyone know I found something.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if the seven hundred people are affiliates of these criminal organizations or if they have been in the mix as far as the fraud scandal has been conserned, like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that needs to be I think that should be the point in which they should be background checked, They should be you know, verified, If they haven't done anything, then no, I don't agree with sending them back over. I agree with taking the people that are actually doing things here or have any kind of connections whatsoever or linked to any of these gangs, group them up and ship their asses back over there. But if these people sought refugee because they're literally starving to death or fleeing what's happening from over there, and they're just normal people trying to live, then no, I don't agree with sending them back.
Speaker 2: It's case by case, right, But this is case by case.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. We should go case by case of the seven hundred people who should be allowed to stay here. But if there is a large portion of these people that are just doing trash shit in that area, round them fucker's up and send them back.
Speaker 2: But that's the problem when it comes to law, it can't be case by case. You have to do blanket policies because that's the only way the law happens, and you have to start the process somewhere, right. I agree that we should be taking anybody who's not an American national who is committing crimes and send them back to wherever they come from. Agreed. But that's not something you can just pin in and sign in and that toada we're in. That's happening now boom, because every time he does that, he's later really hitler. So you have to at least start the ball rolling somewhere pulling back the protective status. I don't necessar farely agree with it. I also don't necessarily disagree with it either.
Speaker 1: Does that play into the ones that have been here for the last two decades.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about that. Let's read more into it here, it says, so the dig deeper. The announcement comes after President Trump posted on Friday that he would seek to in the Temporary Protective Status program for Somalis in Minnesota. Posting on truth Social he said under Governor Walls, Minnesota has become a hub for fraudulent activities. This is a direct quote from Trump. Somali gangs are terrorizing the people of that great state, and billions of dollars are missing. Send them back to where they come from. It's over, he wrote. Now the backstory here. The National TPS program is granted by the US Department Homeland Security to immigrants of countries who cannot return home safely due to conditions like civil war, natural disaster. A total of seventeen countries are currently applicable for that designation. Eligibility for the program is tied to each specific country designation, and Minnesota's program fall under DHS's oversight. Minnesota's TPS program currently has an existing extension through March to twenty twenty six for refugees from Somalia. Estimates show that roughly seven hundred people in the United States with protected STATS from Somalia, with approximately five hundred residing in Minnesota. Now, let's talk about the fraud big picture view. In recent years, Minnesota has dealt with massive fraud, most notably the Feeding our Children or few excuse me, Feeding our Future scheme that bezzled more than two hundred and fifty million dollars in the COVID nineteen relief funds. Of the seventy eight people that have been charged so far, fifty six have pled guilty to their role in the scheme. On the other side, members of the Somali community gathered in Minnesota on Sunday to oppose the decision. I think it's a political act. Seventy eight people and fifty six of them.
Speaker 1: How is that a political act? If they committed a crime and they were found to be guilty, and they even agreed that they're guilty. How is that an act.
Speaker 2: Because it's it's literally from Trump, so it must be for something.
Speaker 1: Trump's language, though, is definitely definitely a thing. I mean, he shouldn't be saying specific things, but that that goes for many of his posts that are just completely outlinagh that cause more issues than they do, Like he could be doing so many positive things, and the way that he's wording it could be more positive or at least like, hey, I'm trying to do this.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: You know, he don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He doesn't nor has he ever to be honest with you. Trump don't be given a fuck, that's for sure. Now, let's talk more about the whole Minnesota conversation when it comes to all uh ilhan Omar, because boy oh boy, as they're talking about these Somalis that set up shop in Minnesota and they you know, they're thriving, it's a thriving community, they're American, they're Minnsaulta and all of these things. Let's talk about one of these politicians that has gone out of their ways to real spit in the face of the American way of life, just outright and also has used the system to her advantage in very, very disgusting. Ways, let's get into it here. This is actually a post from the Minnesota House of Representatives House dot MN dot gov if anybody wants to look this up. Divorce diversion regarding Congressional or Congresswoman il Han Omar. This was posted in twenty nineteen, I might add, So let's get into it here from Saint Paul. On Friday, Congresswoman il Han Omar filed for divorce from her husband, Ahmedhersey. In twenty seventeen, a Representative Omar filed from divorce from her husband, Amad Ilmen. So that's this two now, okay. In twenty eighteen, Representative Omar legally married Amad Hersey. Now in twenty nineteen, Omar is filing for divorce from mister Hersey. Representative Steve Draskowski Draskowski Jesus Pollock okay, reacted to the most recent news, saying this is the most recent development in an attempt by Representative Omar to subvert the truth regarding her multiple violations of the law, which include perjury and tax fraud. Yeah, we're going there here, Drazowski continued. This story isn't about the personal life of a politician. This story is about a politician who uses her relationships to cover up her misdeeds and disregard for the law. Congresswoman Omar knows that the truth reveals too much about her wrongdoings. As such, you can always expect Representative Omar's words and truth to be one hundred and eight degrees apart. Draskowski, I don't even know if I'm pronouncing it right, doesn't matter, has consistently called out the media of the Twin Cities for their refusal to follow the facts and ask basic questions regarding this congresswoman. He said, it's time for the mainstream media to get serious enough. With the softball interviews and glittering profiles. Omar always uses the the excuse it's personal as a diversion to hide the facts about her life, which reveal her to be a fraud. If Omar does tell the truth, then the media have a responsibility to find the truth. Only she only married mister Hersey to cover up the fact that she married her brother, mister Elmy. Yes, good cult members. That is the thing we've talked about on the show before, but like.
Speaker 1: Other as an incest or brother as in using him for status to get citizenship.
Speaker 2: Like both, like both, Raven Okay, like both.
Speaker 1: But that's their culture, their culture, yep.
Speaker 2: Which is not a thing that's an American culture. So you know, doesn't mean we have to abide by that bullshit anyway, moving on here.
Speaker 1: People in Bama might might argue otherwise.
Speaker 2: I mean, you say what you want, right, there are.
Speaker 1: Certain stages no no, no cult members.
Speaker 2: As much as I want to push back, he as far as incest is concerned, Bama, Yeah, y'all get a bad rep on that, But it was only a few years ago where y'all had a law passed to say that bast reality was finally illegal in your state, and that only passed by two votes out of nine.
Speaker 1: Ooh on the rough one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even Bama.
Speaker 1: That's the worst.
Speaker 8: So they actually had that the most Incest it's an appolation in it. Yeah, yes, And they had that whole episode of that whole show about the.
Speaker 1: Most Incest family and all their fucked up stuff they had, and like they were just like to lygal with it. So to be fair, there's worst places there is.
Speaker 2: But again, she's doing this to hide her fraud. Right, She only married her brother to get legal status in the United States allegedly quote unquote, Now they'd be fucking But besides that, once she got her bullshit legal status in America, she ran for Paula and all these things. And then let's also keep in mind, in addition to all this, Representative Omar paid two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to her new boyfriend, Tim Meanett out of her campaign account. This entire situation, this entire situation is nothing more than wholesale corruption. That's from Representative Drakowski. He also concluded, nevertheless, I know a Minnesota politician who could stand for truth and the rule of law, Congressman Dean Phillips. As a member of the US House Committee on Ethics, Congressman Phillips is uniquely placed to examine the perjury, tax fraud, and other crimes committed by Representative Omar. However, Congressman Phillips remains deeply committed to partisanship and lacks the political courage to get the answers the people deserve. So, you know, that's just from that one. But let's continue here. This is from live mint dot com. This is from This is from them to talk about how Charlie Kirk even brought up the fact that she married her brother to gain citizenship. Trump attacks ilan Omar over the Charlie Kirker marks, and the controversy is explained. This is from September of this year. President Trump blasts a Democratic representative, elan Omar of Minnesota on Thursday, ripping her birth country Somalia and questioning her citizenship as well he should. In a post on x, Trump said, ilan Omar's country of Somalia is plagued by a lack of central government control, persistent poverty, hunger, resurgent terrorism, piracy, decades of civil war, corruption, and pervasive violence. For the record, no lies detected thus far, Yeah, there's none. Seventy percent of the population lives in extreme poverty and widespread food insecurity. Somalia is consistently ranked among the world's most corrupt countries, including bribery, embezzlement, and dysfunctional government. Again, no lies detected thus far. Down e tea. All of this, and ilan Omar tells us how to run America. All that's going on in her country. She's here illegally, and she's got the fucking stones to tell us how to run America.
Speaker 1: That's one thing. I don't believe that people that weren't born and raised in America, at least for the last like two generations. I mean at least the generation that they're born into and raised here. I just really don't think that they should be allowed to be in our politics at all, because you get fed so many things outside of this country. In your own home countries, You're gonna have your own experiences and your own biases and the way that your culture handles things, and all of these things that will bleed into how you handle this culture. Yeah, this country, and I'm not saying that, you know, we are a mixing pot of people, but that's one thing to be running for certain things, but to be in that high of politics, and then for her to go on Mike and be like, I'm a Somalian first, and Somalia always first, and then I'll be giving any allegiance to America. I mean that whole And then they even had that background camera in the I don't know where it was in the room with a whole bunch of them, and they were all talking about how they're gonna make this Somalia. You know, it's Smaalian nation and Somalian way and all of this stuff, and they're they're praising that, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Then go the fuck back to Somalia if you love it so much.
Speaker 1: That's but they can't win, they can't go against the terrorist groups and they can't get a foothold, so they're going to try to shift it to here. But that's they're just.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to make this an open source for terrorists to come take over like they did your home country. This makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense about it's just about being Muslim.
Speaker 2: But it really is, it really is.
Speaker 1: It really has nothing to do with I think being in Somalian. I think this has to do with the religious aspect, especially the different sectors of you know, types of Muslims that are there. There's various types, and the more extreme ones are the ones that are wanting to push this on every There are good Muslims that just want to practice their religion and they just want to be peaceful and they just you know, you do you we do us cool, cool, cool. But the extremists are gathering there are gaining forces, and they are bleeding into everything. And honestly, the Muslims that don't convert to that are being tortured and killed.
Speaker 2: As well by Muslims.
Speaker 1: By Muslims. Yeah, Isis is a great example. They they will fuck people up left and right if they don't convert into their ideology, so that all boils down to religion.
Speaker 2: We just talked about this in Nigeria not too terrible long ago. Yeah, there's a Christian genocide going on, yes, but there was also moderate Muslims that were killed alongside the Christians because they weren't Muslim enough for the terrorist groups.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a lot of the people too, though. When we pulled out of Afghanistan and Iraq, they were killed too because they helped Americans, or they looked more modern, or they adopted modern ideology, and they they more or less shifted in their ways. Some of these extremist groups are all about the old ways and the ways of doing things that they feel is the way it's right. And if you don't convert, then you die as well. So it's not just Muslims wanting to take over Every Muslim is horrible. That is not the same conversation, right, But there is a lot to be said that Muslims are sweeping the world right now and having a lot of issues that are happening in various countries.
Speaker 2: It's called the global into fada. We're going to get more into that one here in a bit. But anyway to circle back to your point that you made, I don't have a problem with the first generation. Like if you were born on US soil and you run for politics, I'm good with that personally, right because then you are brought up in that household that is trying to hold still to that culture of where you come from, and you will be a representation of that culture in America. I got no problems with this. I don't, but to be honest with you, if I had it my way, you wouldn't be allowed to serve in any kind of political spectrum unless you've served your nation. That's just me, and I know I mean as if.
Speaker 1: I think all of them should be should at least four years in the military in some type.
Speaker 2: Not even military. I have said this on the show quite a few times. I have no problem if you have military, police officer, firefighter, first responders. Hell, I'll even put certain community outreach programs because there's like, not to go too far off of a tangent on this one, but we could hypothetically start something along the lines of, like, uh, what's it called the peace people? Not Green Peace? What's it called the peace Corps?
Speaker 1: The peace Corps?
Speaker 2: Hear me out. If we were to have an American based, buy America for America peace Corps, where you dedicate four years of your life, not in some sort of a combat role or something where you're carrying a weapon or going into harm's way. If you were to dedicate four years of your life literally to bettering your community, you get paid, daw, just like all the other public servants get paid. I would take that as you serving your community in whatever way is possible, and then you would earn your right to vote. You would earn your right to be in the political spectrum in any way, shape or form that is. It blows my mind that any Joe Blow that gets enough votes can be somebody in DC. Fuck that, what is that person done to serve their nation? Actually, but I know that people think that I'm some sort of a crazy bigot for saying this. I don't know, that's just me. You ever seen Starship Troopers how they're like trying to do something to earn citizenship. I feel like we should have something akin to that. I feel like that would actually go a lot better. And I've even had this conversation with people that were.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you're just that would get kind of money depending on what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to serve honorably. I should mention that too.
Speaker 1: That's a hard thing I do. I do feel like we should have at least is it China that does two years?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't want force subscription either, because because then you get the worst of the worst as well as the best of the best, and the bad outweigh the good on that one.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, at least having some type of uh forced public service, you know, to better our country. At least some kind of motivational I mean, hell, it could even be I don't know, picking up trash, like and we're not nothing crazy.
Speaker 2: But like you, if it's forced, then that drags down everybody else. Yeah, that's that's my only issue with it. I hear you.
Speaker 1: Most people aren't going to volunteer for bettering your country, so it's just.
Speaker 2: And those people don't get a right to vote.
Speaker 1: That is not not ever going to be a thing here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know, because I've also had that conversation where It's like, well, if they're still taxing me, I should vote. No, the fuck you don't. Tax have been around since the beginning of time, even when the Kings were in charge. That is your payment for being allowed to live on this land. The fuck out of here. Everybody pays taxes. And then I was like, I heard somebody else say, well, then you're just killing the black vote, like right off the rip, and I'm like, brother, go to any v A clinic and tell me that the black vote actually wouldn't have a louder voice if what I'm talking about was enacted. I'm just gonna throw it out here, but it Yeah, it actually would put things more on an even keel. Minorities and the majorities and everything else. If you had to serve your community or your state or your country to have your voice be heard in a public space, this would make it so fair and balance that it would be revolutionary. But yeah, no, to your point, it's never gonna happen because that's just not how people do things. Anyway. Anyway, getting back.
Speaker 1: To you go back to get an old omar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh. Anyway, so he says, wasn't she the one that made this is Trump? Wasn't she the one that married her brother in order to gain citizenship? What scum we have in our country telling us what to do and how to do it? Thank you for your attention on this matter. Make America great again? Uh? What Trump's remarks about Representative Elan Omar came as the House of Representative sought to censor her, overcome and she made regarding the day of conservative activist Charlie Kirk, which also, yeah, she really does need to be removed from her position, but either way it goes. Omar, an immigrant who criticized Kirk's views on gun ownership and race relations in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, was targeted by GOP representatives Nancy Mace of South Carolina, who argue that Omar should be deported to Somalia. I agree. Omar was born in Somalia and became a US citizen in two thousand. The two hundred and fourteen to two hundred and thirteen roll Call shelved a resolution from GOP Nancy Mace of South Carolina to censor her. So they shelved it. Basically they were trying to censor her, and it was split damn near down the middle, so it got shelved and have her removed from two House committees, Education, Workforce and Budget. Okay, the two have feuded viciously on social media. The two have engaged in a bitter feud on social media, with Mace accusing Omar pushing harmful rhetoric, while Omar has countered by accusing Mas of spreading false narratives and to fundraise and further her goober national ambitions. That's a weird word there, Omar. The influence of Charlie Kirk, both personally and politically, is deeply felt on Capitol Hill, with figures like Mike Johnson counting him as a friend. In the week's following Kirk's assassination, his memory has been honored through various tributes both large and small. Yeah, that was to do. Let's see, it's not the first time Congress has taken action against Omar or other lawmakers. In twenty twenty three, Omar was removed from her position on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, marking a shift in how censors and punishments are handed down in Congress. When Nancy Mace introduced a resolution to censer Omar. Democratic Representative Greg Kasser of Texas quickly responded with a counter effort to censor Corey Mills, or a Republican from Florida, over allegations related to his personal and professional conduct. Mills was one of four Republicans who sided with Democrats to reject the resolution against Omar. So literally, your boy as a as a retort, we should silence Omar, a Republican said that about a Democrat. So a Democrats like, we should silence your boy Mills. He's doing that to a Republicans even though he literally just sided with y'all about this whole situation.
Speaker 1: So, you know, love how dumb they are. They really are. Republicans are just as stupid. Both sides are dumb. A lot of the times they are.
Speaker 2: It's a pendulum swing. As of right now, the Democrats are looking way more retarded. But I mean, give it another couple of years, Republicans are going to look like the idiots again, like on on mass more.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, it just goes back and forth and back and forth. I will say, uh, what's it, Bill Carson? Now Bill Maher, the black the black doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah right, yeah? Is it a he ran for president?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I voted for I wanted him or before he pulled out, I was so dead set on voting for him. I wanted him so bad. But he actually roasted AOC in a live public form and it was fantastic. But she, oh, yeah, no, I just do you want to talk about something?
Speaker 2: I just like, Yes, I liked him, but also I didn't know if he had the backbone to be president.
Speaker 1: He does. He does if you listen to him, actually, but a lot of people don't actually listen to the live proceedings. He is very direct, very very vicious, but in a very politically polite way. But he definitely gets his point across. I want him to run so badly because I love him.
Speaker 2: But I like him a lot. I do. I just I don't know actually believe it or not. I didn't even vote for Trump. I voted for the libertarian candidate because I liked her platform a whole lot more at that moment. Well, girl with the no doctor Jorgensen, she she didn't.
Speaker 1: I voted libertarian before too. Yeah, to be a fair, There's been a couple of people that I've really wanted that I knew, honestly, you weren't gonna win. But I'm like, I can't justify voting for the candidates that are on like the docket at the moment, that are slated to win potentially. I'm like, I want to vote for somebody that I actually agree with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this was Trump's first run, and people are, well, you didn't like Trump, and it's like, it's not that I didn't like him, I liked her more and I and people think that I'm crazy for this. I believe that you should vote where your morals tell you to vote, not just where your party affiliates are, because well.
Speaker 1: People were scared though. I think people were scared voting, voting. You know, they didn't want one one party in versus the other, and so they voted for whatever candidate they felt like was gonna get it.
Speaker 2: So but that's what kills me. It's like, well, there's never gonna be a third party candidate that actually has a chance. Well not with that fucking attitude.
Speaker 1: There has been a couple in the last you know, god, how many I don't even remember. I'm even eighteen. There's been a few that I actually really liked and I voted. I went on my way to vote for them specifically because I'm like, no, I just would rather agree with it. There should be. I honestly wish there was a third party president because I feel that we would have a better I feel like people at first would be pissed, but then once things started moving in a positive direction, I feel like a lot of the people in the country, a lot of our issues would be silenced or not silence, but go down.
Speaker 2: So hopefully, right, that's hopefully that's the idea. But then you have what was it the last independent candidate that got It wasn't like nine percent. It was something where they got like a decent shot and both sides.
Speaker 1: A lady with the glasses, it's.
Speaker 2: That wasn't that wasn't it was independent though, Oh okay, I'm trying to remember there was, because you always have like the great that was always one out ran Paul. I know he had a decent run at one point in time. But then like they see them as a threat, and by day, I mean both Republicans and Democrats see any third party candidate.
Speaker 1: As a threat after them so hard.
Speaker 2: Because they're taking votes away from both and so they see it as like it's a double negative. So they'll combine forces just to shit on the third option. And it's like, Okay, I understand why your tactics tell you that this is the right way. But for the American people, if this person seems like a way better option, why wouldn't you throw your vote into that ring? Well, because then my vote will be wasted. Well, you know what would that attitude?
Speaker 1: You're fucking right, that's fair. A lot of people do believe that your vote will be wasted. I honestly I felt like that too when I did vote for it at the one time, because I was like, man, I know that, I feel like I'm just pissing in the wind here. But I also felt like at least they voted for somebody that that I wanted. But who knows. People people are strange. Maybe own will get kicked out of her position again.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she gets deported. That would be dope. That'd be great, man.
Speaker 1: I feel like they would lose people would lose their minds if he actually deported her.
Speaker 2: I mean, if AOC I wish she was a foreign national, she really does need to get deported. That'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: She's one of the stupidest human beings.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what happens when a career bartender becomes a politician, has not.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with her career choice. It's her person, the person of like she is trash in and of herself as a human being. It has nothing to do with being a bartender at all. That doesn't weigh into her you know, education or having a brain or anything. I mean, a lot of people have different ways and walks of life. That doesn't prove any different. That's like saying plant workers are stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. I've worked in many plants. I don't know if I would vote for any of those motherfuckers to be running the country.
Speaker 1: But there might be some here and there that are actually extremely intelligent human beings. They just you know, lucky the draw kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: What I don't like about her is she's an habitual liar. Well, yeah, outright. She says, Wow, that landas shit that has no backing. She doesn't understand half the crap she's even saying. She somehow holds sway over the younger generation, but sways them in ways that like, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You remember her kids in cages thing, when she was like laying up against the fence crying and then when you pan out, she was just at a parking lot. Yes, that there was just cars on the other side of that fence.
Speaker 1: That wasn't There's been a lot well, I mean her whole thing about January sixth as well, like there's so much to do in and of itself, and we've gotten way off track now, yeah we have.
Speaker 2: But it's okay, yeah anyway, anyway, all right, So now let's dive into a little bit of the history of Somali's in Minneapolis, specifically in Saint Paul. All right, this is actually from Wikipedia. So Somalis are an ethic group in Minnesota's or Minneapolis is Saint Paul metropolitan area that makes up the largest Somali diasporas in the United States. By twenty eighteen, approximately forty three thousand people born in Somalia were living in Minnesota, and approximately ninety four thousand Minnesotans spoke Somali language at home. Now, I don't understand how that one works out specifically, but cool, so little under one hundred thousand people in Minnesota are Somali speakers actually, all right, so the history of it. Ethnic Somalis first immigrated to the Twin Cities in the United States after the start of the civil war in Somalia during the early nineteen nineties, or from other parts of the Greater Somalia. Many of the newer arrivals moved to Minnesota through the Voluntary Agency's volags, who helped them settle in. Somalis who had arrived earlier also assisted the more recent immigrants. Somalis in the Twin Cities and elsewhere in the United States often send resources to their extended families abroad, remittances that were facilitated by the signing of the Money Remittants Improvement Act. Following a greatly improved security situation in Somalia in twenty twelve, many Somali US residents have also begun returning to Mogadishu and other parts of the country. I feel like that's probably not accurate as at this moment, but we'll get to that in a bit. A few of the homeward bound immigrants, along with some American born associates, have been sought and or prosecuted for allegedly providing material support to the Al Shabab and Islamic State political militant groups. Just so we're all clear here, these are two different things, and we're gonna break these down more. The Islamic State affiliates and the al Shabab affiliates, they're almost like warring gangs. If we're gonna get technical, it's the same as saying ISIS versus al Qaeda, and we're gonna break all of that down just so we're all on the same page. But they're both Islamic terrorist groups, just so we're clear anyway. However, according to the intelligence officials, fewer expeak expatriates were joining the group's ranks in by late twenty thirteen. Most of the returnees have insisted repatriated for investment opportunities and to take part in the ongoing post conflict reconstruction process in Somalia, participating in the renovation of schools, hospitals, roads, and other infrastructure. They have played a leading role in the capital's recovery and have also helped propel the local real estate market. Okay, fair enough in demographics here. In early twenty sixteen, the Minnesota Dema Demographers Demographers Demographers Office gave an estimate that they were between forty thousand and fifty two thousand Somalians in Minnesota although some of the some from the Somali community put the number as high as eighty thousand. These estimates include people born in Somalia and of Somali descent. Somali's and Minnesota reside throughout the Twin City Metropolitanariu and the surrounding towns. Many Somali's inhabit Minneapolis's Cedar Riverside neighborhood, particularly newly arrived immigrants. Somali professionals often moved to the suburbs to raise their children in a more secure environment away from the inner city. Although Somalis have established ethnic enclaves, there is an easy commute between Somali areas and the wider metropolitan metropolis. All right, cool, cool, cool, So just a little background to some of the demographics that are concerned with this. Now, with all this being said here, I got this pulled up from the Sahan Journal. Somali Prime Minister to address the fight against al Shabab during Minnesota visit Sunday. This is actually from twenty twenty three. So the Somali president, okay, Prime minister, excuse me, Haza Hamza abd Bar. Yeah, he appeared at an event in Bloomington and he was coming to specifically talk about how his people do not need to be helping al Shabab and we need to fight against them, even though it has been proven that billions have been sent to al Shabab, and I have a hard time believing that the Prime Minister doesn't isn't getting a cut. I'm just gonna go ahead and throw that out there, especially when Somalia is one of the most governmental corrupt countries on Earth. I just I can't see it. But let's continue here. Somali Prime Minister Hamza abd Bar arrived in New York City on Monday a company by a significant delegation and will make stop make a stop in Minnesota Sunday. Hamsa is participating in the United Nations General Assembly in New York. According to a statement released by his office, he is expected to deliver speech to the UN on Saturday, highlighting Somalia's achievements whatever that is focused on poverty reduction, healthcare, education, economic growth, human rights, peace and security, justice, establishing robust governmental institutions, and climate change. Big dog, Big dog. With all of the shit that Somalia has going on, perhaps climate change should be a thing that you speak on right now, ya y'all's play it's pretty full without throwing on some al gore sprinkles.
Speaker 1: They are actually like as of recording, there's an article that just came out talking about the smalling risk of being a Jihada state, and they're saying that the Mogadesh, mogadish Mogadishu, Yeah, Mogdishu is pretty much like a hair breadth away from being taken over by al Shabab, largely due to the breakdown of the political corruption in their federal and state authorities, and pretty much that there might be a way for them to save it, but they would have to get the African Using Union for peacekeeping forces to help reinforce all of this. But they're pretty much screwed right now, and that they're taking over everything, and that the it's resembling the Taliban more and more.
Speaker 2: Okay, So keep that one in mind because it literally in this same sentence, the Prime Minister will infant size the progress made in Somalia's recovery efforts and will also seek to support seek support for its country's reconstruction, underscoring the Somali National Army's ability to resume responsibility for the nation's security. He will also ask the UN to lift its long standing arms embargo on Somalia. This comes as Somali's fight against al Shabab, a terrorist organization that controls most of southern Somalia and that has links to al Qaeda, has intensified as the African Transition Mission in Somalia or at MISS forces are leaving the country.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it says that most embassies have been closed down, Yeah, and that they're taking over the locations they have won against the Islamic States in the Islamic State in Somalia. They have actually like beaten them quote unquote back in one specific area. It's down to like rough six hundred to maybe sixteen hundred people left in that in that specific terrorist group. There's like multiple Islamic States across different countries, but the one specifically in Somalia, they've they've beaten back with joint forces with the United States and the United Arab Emirates. But they are losing ground every second of every day pretty much to al Shabab, and they have advancing let's see, they have encircled the entire capital. Yeah, they're advancing fifty kilometers pretty much every couple days, They've taken over all the checkpoints, they've closed all the embassies, they've withdrawn all the non essential staff, and are fleeing to Kenya right now. Al Schabad's strength has always been a reflection of the Somalians government's weakness. It's taught like it goes on and on about how they pretty much are screwed.
Speaker 2: And see, I think that that also has a lot to do with the new president they are prime minister that they have. So your boy Homs I feel like he genuinely wanted to enact change. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he was absolutely as shitty as all the rest. But when the article that I'm reading here was from twenty twenty three, it says that the government strategy since President Hassan Sheikh Muhammad's re election last year is to weaken Al Shabab's military capabilities, financial resources, and ideological perspectives. President Hassan Sheikh Muhammad leading from the front lines of spearheading the liberation of terrorists or liberation of territories occupied by Al Shabab. So clearly that hasn't happened. Clearly that did not take place. So your boy Sheikh Muhammad is obviously not really going after al Shabab that hard clearly not anyway. If all these resources are going that direction and they are gaining that much ground, they've circled the city to the level that they have, then you couple that with the fact of how much money has been embezzled in fraudule sent to them from the Feeding Our Future organization and COVID nineteen relief funds and autism therapy funds and all of these things that's just going to fund al Shabab. I have a hard time believing that they're need The Prime Minister's not getting a cut.
Speaker 1: They currently control roughly thirty percent of all small and territory, and they're gaining more and more each day. In twenty twenty three, is short lived government offensives supported by the US support US Special Forces succeeded in wrestling large swaths of central Somalia away from the militants, but progress tapered only after a few months, and al Shabab has since recovered almost all that lost ground plus some. The group is currently building up forces around Mogadesh mog Mogudishu and has stepped up attacks inside the city. In October twenty twenty five, Al Shabab's suicide squad stormed that capital and branch of the the National Intelligence Service in Issa, destroying valuable intelligence and releasing dozens of prisoners, just as thrown stones thrown from the Presidential Paza. Al shabab strength, however, has always been a reflection of the Somalians government's weakness. Despite more than two decades of investment billions of dollars in training and equipment, the Smalian National Army is still incapable of sustained clearing and holding of holding operations. In an address before Parliament in November twenty twenty five, Chief of the Devent's Forces General not even to try to say it, y'all, the last name is Rage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess rage.
Speaker 1: It's our age and we're calling him rage O, my bad general. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: He's probably just like the cousin of the Prime Minister to becoming general.
Speaker 1: But continue disclose that between ten thousand and fifteen thousand troops had been killed or wounded in action over the last three years. The forces suffered. The forces suffers from a host of troubles, including poor leadership, corruption, corruption, uneven training standards, and a reliance on clans deemed loyal to be to the sitting president rather than being a force having a genuine national character. This is left the federal government of Somalia heavily reliant on the African Union Support and the Stabilization Mission in Somalia for security. Meanwhile, mogadesh U's politic political interference, sorry my eyes are like killing me. Interference and missions have left the African Union Support and Stabilization Mission in Somalia under strength, under strength without so pretty much it's saying that sorry, it's hemorrhaging the donor support. It's threatening the reduction of termination. The map that it shows is pretty much they have like no real standing. Honestly, it's surrounded the yellow part there. You guys can't see it because I can't share it, but it's contest. It pretty much the territories are completely covered in al Shabab, and if they aren't, they're being fought over. And there's only like one tiny there's a tiny pocket up north that is the Islamic State in Somalia, and then there's one little port that is being held by the government. Other than that, the majority of it is being fought over or controlled by al Shabab as of right now. This came out just a few days ago.
Speaker 2: And that checks out as well as far as when twenty twenty three, when American forces came in and took back massive chunks of land. This is extremely remnant of what happened in nineteen ninety or was it ninety one? Maybe I forget again anybody who hasn't seen the movie Black Hawk Down. First of all, homework assignment you must see. But secondly, the very opening scene of that movie, the first three minutes, they talk about how warlords took over the country. UN peacekeepers came in. They were kind of doing some things, not really making a lot of ground. The United States Marine Corps landed, and within two weeks peace had resumed throughout the entire nation. Then, when the Marines pulled back and UN forces took the ball and tried running with it, the terrorist groups and the warlords took the land back. Because that's how that goes enter in the Ranger battalion that was in Black Hawk Down and that whole situation. And then I actually watched a documentary where these two dudes went to, oh shit, what was it called?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Akhur bazaar in Mogadishu where that scene had taken place. Two of the dudes that were there with black Hawk down they like went back there after the fact and they realized, like, yo, we like they still see the bullets, like the straping rounds from them on certain buildings, and they're like, you realize we're at that bazar right now. He's like yeah, or Alec Barr is that it? I forget, but he's like, yeah, I'm acutely aware of that. We need to get out of here because if they see that two white dudes are in these nice ass you know, range rover in this city, it's not going to go good right now. And that was years ago when there was quote unquote peace in Somalia. So again US forces came in, took back massive amounts of land and then handed to the government, who with all the corruption that's happening, lost it all. And now the country is and basically I wouldn't even call a civil war, it's in a hostile takeover an insurrection.
Speaker 1: Well, they so there's two groups that were there. I don't I'm trying to find more of the information of the other groups, but pretty much it comes down there was so there's three people that are fighting right now in the country. There's a government that's trying to hold whatever semblance of military that they.
Speaker 2: Have left good luck.
Speaker 1: Then there's the Islamic State, and then there is Al Shabab, which is three separate groups. The Islamic State actually used to be holding a lot more territory, but now because of twenty twenty five, they lost a shit ton of people in it. They never really had a large group actually to begin with, which is surprising because of how much they were able to accomplish with a small amount of people compared to Al Shabab.
Speaker 2: I think that was because of a power back vacuum, and at that moment ISIS was way more well funded than al Qaeda, and just we're all clear. Al Shabab is an al Qaeda affiliate. The Islamic State in is isis it's Isis, right exactly aka.
Speaker 1: Isis, but there is different So each country has their own Islamic states. So this is the Islamic State of Samal yet, right, so they are like they're like cousins to each other pretty much.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's that's accurate, but it's also there's levels to that. This is like saying that the Sunni and the Shia Muslims are cousins to each other. Yes, but they also really fucking hate each other.
Speaker 1: Well, so I was looking kind of more into that. And the ISIS groups they have like a hierarchy within them depending on which country that they are in and how much funding and backing and how many people they have. They have a whole hierarchy system.
Speaker 2: But that's because the Islamic State wants to enact a global caliphate, right, led by a caliph for an emperor, if you will, So like that's their overarching goal. Al Qaeda is not. They are not trying to start a caliphate. They're just trying to do terrors. Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the caliph, so Islamic state actually means a million militant organization that aims to establish a calif caliphate governed wow words are really difficulty now, but governed by the interpretation of Islamic law. It originated in the insurgency in Iraq. It's claiming religious and political authority over all of Muslims, like all Muslims, right, and most Muslims actually don't agree with this. So that's what Islamic state means. In and of itself.
Speaker 2: So just so we're clear as far as the caliphate is concerned, I know that's a word that we've probably heard of time, so I'm gonna break it down for everybody. A caliphate is a form of Islamic government led by a caliph right who is considered the political and religious successor to the prophet Muhammad himself and the leader of the entire Muslim community. The position carries both temporal and spiritual authority, although its religious function was later taken over by Islamic scholars known as the Ulama. Just so we're clear here the history of a caliphate being established. The first one was the Rashidun Caliphate in six point thirty two to six sixty one a d Okay, the quote unquote rightly guided Caliphate was led by the first four successors of Mohammad, Abu Baker, Umar Uthman and Ali Okay. This aerosol rapid expansion of the Islamic state beyond the Arabian peninsula throughout the conquest excuse me. Then there was the Umayad Caliphate, which was from six sixty one to seven point fifty a d. Then was the Abbasid Caliphate, from seven fifty to twelve fifty eight AD. This is the one whenever you hear about like the crusades that were taking place. They were fighting against the Abbasid Kliphate. Okay, then was the Ottoman Caliphate. We've heard of the Ottoman Empire before. That was a caliphate and that lasted until from fifteen seventeen until nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: When World War One ended, the Ottoman Empire in the Ottoman Caliphate collapsed. So the Isis group or the Islamic State is on the move to try to reestablish a caliphate in their area, but they want that to spread worldwide, which is what they have called the global into Fada or the global Islamic takeover. That is what this means.
Speaker 1: Oh Okay, that makes a lot more sense now.
Speaker 2: Which is why you have these small pockets in random places all over the world, not just in America, not just in Minnesota, but all over the world where these Muslim quote unquote refugees. Some of them come from countries that really are bad and like they really are true refugees, they're just trying to like get to safety. Then you have others where wow, how are all of these refugees, military aged males. That's very strange. Why is there no women and children and elderly with the refugees. Wouldn't the military aged males stay and fight for their country against the terrorists. But somehow they're all military aged males and they come to these let's just call them Western societies and they're trying to make it more Muslim, and they're being very loud and proud about how this is a Muslim takeover and that's the thing that's happening.
Speaker 1: In twenty fifteen. I didn't know this until I started looking into this. The Islamic Sea actually comes from the al Shabab group. It was they split apart and it was a big smuggling in Somalia in Smolia. Y yeah, no, no, no, in in Smolia into fifteen. So this group of people pretty much they all hubbed up in the north because there is a specific area where the piracy and all of that is and they smuggle shit ton of stuff. So they got their majority of funding from that. I think it starts with the pea hang on. It's called punt Land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Puntland, which is a very historic land. Actually in Egyptian literature, the only other. The first other nation that's ever mentioned is the nation of punt So.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't know that either. Yeah, like me, learn learning all sorts of new things got you. So they decided to split apart. They had they had some big old fields and the what now is the leader of the Islamac State of Somalia is from twenty fifteen, it's still the same dude. It's Moonin. I don't know how to say his name. It starts it's you U M I N. It's the same Roman Suman. So he actually didn't even become the leader of this until twenty twenty three was he finally was recognized because I don't think he's actually of the bloodline, but they like kind of made exceptions for old boy, so they decided to like let him, let him be. They actually in twenty twenty two they got one point three million dollars in extortion imports, livestocking, agriculture just for their little When I say little compared to the map, if you actually look up the map, you're talking like a tiny little cube on the whole map that they actually were able to accomplish with only less than sixteen hundred guys. So they've been thriving for a good bit. Mainly they were doing extortion and piracy and stuff. So that's where they kind of screwed up those is because when they decided that they were going to try and take over more Land, they got pretty fucked up by the government with the help of the US, So they did a whole bunch of attacks. They killed seventy fighters from January February of twenty twenty five, the main base fell, and then all of their other bases fell within the same month of March. Now they're leader in their second in command and like less than a few hundred fighters are hiding and they're pretty much going to be wiped out. They've they've decided. I don't know why they're They're like just a dime in the bucket though right now, because Al Shabab is the one that's actually taking over everything. So and their history is a lot different than this history.
Speaker 2: So wait real quick as far as the Islamic State goes, before we get on to Al Shabab, we should also not step over the fact that the only reason why isis let's just call it the Islamic State as a whole even exists right now is because of Barack Obama. So just so anybody is clear, in twenty fourteen, Obama funded ISLE, who later became ISIS, who took over whenever we pulled out of Iraq and then later other parts of the Arab world. He funded them and gave them weapons, kind of enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing, because they weren't about al Qaeda, you know, and they, although they might be some extremists, they wanted to put the hurting on al Qaeda and some other terrorist groups that America didn't like. So Obama threw a lot of money and resources their way. And yes, there's gonna be people saying that's debunk that's not real. Listen, talk to me after you look up Operation Fast and Furious and how American cops were killed from cartel members using American guns that Obama sent to them. Then come to me about if ISOL was not also funded and operated by Obama. But neither hero were there. So ISOL became ISIS, which is now a remnant of the Islamic state that is now happening in Somalia. It's all based back to all lies together, Barack Hussein anyway, continuing, that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of crazy, Yeah, so they they were linked to in twenty seventeen, they were linked to about fifty bombings.
Speaker 2: That's Al Shababa seventeen.
Speaker 1: No, this is the ISIS group, Okay, from seventeen to twenty eighteen, And that's kind of where they got their like popularity quote unquote or their name if anything. Yeah, the notoriety before they got got they didn't really do a bunch. They kind of stayed in the central North area. That's where they are right now. As well, they weren't able to like spread down, not like Al Schebob. Al Schiebob was like wildfire across Somalia. So they definitely didn't have the same backing or funding. So that's kind of the history shortened shortened, cut to history. I didn't want to go like in depth about it because they've pretty much killed all of them there. But yeah, so that's a part of one of the groups that is having fighting at least in one of the areas that is exported extorting money and things from their local citizens.
Speaker 2: It's also crazy that the piracy, the Somali pirates, you know, m I seen Captain Phillips, I am de keptin know that whole thing that was that portion of that is al Schebob, no doubt. Portion of that is also the Islamic State, and a portion of that is just Somali citizens because they realize that they can make more money with ransom than they could uh you know, trying to open up a shop in Mogadishu or whatever. It's it's crazy when I mean.
Speaker 1: They're they're starving in most of the places. They don't have any money, which now I don't condone things like.
Speaker 2: That, but of a good portion of the country also is more uh.
Speaker 1: It's more drugs.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but like as far as them like trying to get their fixed too. So there's this plant that grows called cat okay quat I think is how it's spelled. It's a bush that grows and basically you chew the leaves and it gives you like a low dose heroin hit. And you could actually see it's all over Africa. As a matter of fact, Djibouti very famously one of the smallest countries on Earth, but also has like nine different bases from different countries. US has a very large base there actually, and you'll see the people that are like waiting for the trucks to get there for food. They're not worried about the food, They're worried about their next cat shipment. And again, if you've ever seen Captain Phillips, the dudes that were chewing those leaves and shit the whole time, that was what it was. The country, and I mean this happens anywhere that's really destitute. The people are trying to find any way they can to like remove themselves from the situation and try to find a little bit of peace. So a cheap drug that grows everywhere is kind of the way that it goes. And unfortunately nothing gets done to help them. And for the women and children and elderly that are truly suffering in that country, they are literally thrown to the wayside. It like they said, it's government corruption top to bottom that's led to this position. And I don't have a good feeling to anything positive is gonna happen anytime soon to fix it.
Speaker 1: So what is the history of al Shabab? And like how did they get their foothold in this country so severely?
Speaker 2: All right, so let's talk about that right quick. This is al Shabab. This is an art quote from Congress dot Gov was updated February fourteenth of twenty twenty three. So al Shabab, which God, I'm not even gonna try to pronounce that basically it was the Mujahadeen Youth movement is what it stands for. It's what it came from anyway, And for anybody who doesn't know what the mujah Hadeen is, that was the freedom fighters that were based in Afghanistan that America funded and armed to fight against the Soviets that were in Afghanistan. Where is you know tim Osmond aka Osama bin Lauden. Perhaps you've heard of him. Tim Osman was his CIA handler name. That's not a joke, that's a very verified fact at this point. He got his start with the Mujahadeen freedom fighters. So the Mujahadeen Youth Movement that is now called Al Shabab is a Somali based insurgent and terrorist group that the US Africa Command or AFRICAM in twenty twenty two labeled quote the largest, wealthiest and most lethal alcohol affiliate in the world today. Continuing here, African reports that the group poses the greatest danger to US citizens and interests in East Africa and is a threat to the United States so the background to it. Al Schebob emerged in the mid two thousands amidst a vacuum of state authority in Somalia. It evolved out of a militant wing of the Federation of Islamic Courts that took control of Mogadishu and much of southern Somalia in two thousand and six, when Ethiopia, which back Somalia's nascent transitional government, intervened militarily with US support to oust the courts. Al Schabab used historical anti Ethiopian sentiments among Somali's to draw recruits and support, including among the diaspora of the United States. Al Chebob held much of the south central Somalia, including the capital, from the late two thousands until the African Union. The AU forces gained momentum against the insurgency in twenty eleven and twenty twelve and reclaimed some territory from the group. Shabab has nevertheless retained control over parts of the country, despite international recognition of Somalia's federal government in twenty twelve and a range of multilateral efforts to degrade its capacity. The group also maintains influence and the ability to conduct tax in government held areas. So now we call them an al Qaeda affiliate. So what is the relationship here? Right? So, some of al Shabab's founding members trained with al Qaeda in Afghanistan, and senior al Qaeda operatives in East Africa, including Fazul Mohammad, the late mastermind of the US embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, have been associated with the groups. After expressions of allegiance to al Qaeda in al Shabab's early years, the groups announced a formal affiliation in twenty twelve. So while Al Schabbab leaders appear to broadly share al Qaeda's transitional or transnational agenda, the group operates independently among other al Qaeda affiliates. The group maintains ties with al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, with which it runs a smuggling network. In twenty fifteen, some of al Shabab's members pressed for a shift in allegiance to the Islamic State, like you had said, raven Lee, this is where they had that big split. Al Schabab leadership rejected the proposal and launched a deadly crackdown against Islamic State supporters. A small ISS faction in the northern Somalia survived to the purge, and al Shabab remains the dominant group and appears to view the ISS cell as a rival. So this is the background to it. Also the threat here. Al Shabab has waged an asymmetric campaign against Somali government AU forces and foreign targets in Somalia. Per the UN data, in twenty twenty two, it was the deadliest year since twenty seventeen, when a truck bomb in Mogadishu killed over five hundred people, a single truck bomb. That was al Shabab's deadliest single attack to date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder how big a bomb was. That must have been a big pressure pressure plate.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But even still, Mogadishu is such a highly densely populated city, especially if we're going to like one of the big bazaars where like there's shoulder to shoulder people at any hour of the day. A truck bomb well placed there, Yeah, you're gonna get mass casualty events. And that's the other thing I would consider that a mass casualty event. I don't like how America does that when there's a shooting that takes place and four people were shot, it's considered a mass shooting. Four is the number that is considered mass. That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: I think like twenty at least, can we at.
Speaker 2: Least get to double digits before we use the word mass.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Boston bombing, that like that's a mass bombing.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we at least, I don't know, at least ten, I.
Speaker 2: Would say, at least hit double digits before we start throwing out these critical words. I don't know. I know, I'm a weirdo for this. So while the group has focused primarily on Somalia, it also threatens countries participating in the Africa Transitional Mission in Somalia at MISS previously known as AMASOM, and has conductive attacks in neighboring countries and Uganda. Wow Al Schabab has been most active in Kenya, which launched a military operation in Somalia against the group in twenty eleven. Kenya joined AMASAM in twenty twelve. The group has killed hundreds of Kenyans, many through hit and run tactics near Somalia's border. In twenty fifteen assault, I'm sorry, it's twenty fifteen assaults on a University in northeast Kenya, which killed at least one hundred and forty seven people, was the deadliest terrorist attack in Kenya since Al Qaeda's nineteen ninety eight bombing of the US embassy. Al Shabab's July twenty twenty two incursion into Ethiopia is its largest operation outside of Somalia to date, reportedly involving some two thousand Al Chabab fighters, The UN experts estimate that as many as one thousand fighters remain in Ethiopia, giving it a foothold despite Ethiopian claims of routing group. Al Shabab has threatened the US and western targets in the region and called for attacks against the United States. Of course, attacks on air national targets in Kenya's capital, the twenty thirteen Westgate Mall siege and the twenty nineteen Doucet D two hotel assault raised the group's international profile. Over fifty US citizens were reportedly in the Westgate Mall when the attacks started. All escaped, but six were injured. In twenty twenty, Alchabab killed a US soldier and two US contractors during a raid on Manda Bay Airfield, a Kenyan military facility used by the US military near the Somali border. The group has not claimed any attacks in the United States. It has however, encouraged lone wolf attacks in its propaganda, and in twenty fifteen it produced a video identifying shopping malls in Europe and the United States as potential targets. In twenty nineteen, a Kenyan Nationwide national was arrested in the Philippines and later extra died to the United States on charges of conspiring to hijack an aircraft on behalf of al Shabab to conduct a nine to eleven style attack in the United States. So there you have it. Now let's talk about their objectives. Al Shabab rejects democracy broadly, ascribing to a vision of uniting ethnic Somali inhabited areas in Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Somalia into an Islamic state under its version of Sharia law. It characterizes the Somali government as an illegitimate apostate authority that is beholden to foreign powers. Al Shabab leaders have repeatedly expressed their commitment to global jihad, as you would expect an al Qaeda group to do. They justify attacks outside of Somali as a retaliation against countries conducting military operations in Somalia and as retribution for alleged abuses against Muslims. Al Shabab describes the Manda Bay and douce it D two attacks in Kenya as consistent with al Qaeda directives to target US and Israeli interests, and refer to the airfield as one of the the quote unquote launch pads for American crusades against Islam in the region end quote. Al chabov activities in Kenya more broadly appear focused on sowing in inner internal descent and fomenting and insurgency. Its fighters have specifically targeted non Muslims in some attacks there. Wow yeah, so let's see leadership shitheads or leading shitheads on that one. It is what it is. Areas of operation and capabilities. Amazam and the neighboring militaries pushed al Shabab from Mogadishu and other urban centers and ports between twenty eleven and twenty fourteen. Al Chabob's control of large areas in south and central Somalia, however, remained largely unchanged from twenty fifteen when Amazom's major offensive operations ceased until twenty twenty two, when the Somali government launched a new offensive incoordination with local militias and a grassroots uprising. Al Chabob has since lost significant territory in central Somali, but it continues to conduct reprisal attacks there. While Al Shabab lost Mogadishu and other port cities initially restricted its revenue, the group has developed an extensive taxation system covering all aspects of Somalia's economy. Per the UN and other reporting, al Chebov extortes businesses even in government areas. It generates between fifty and one hundred million dollars US annually, according to UN monitors, and uses at least twenty five percent on military purchases. Al Schebob also supports al Qaeda directly with its tax proceed proceeds. UN monitors report that Al Schebob is estimated to have between seven and twelve thousand fighters. Again, this is as a twenty twenty three that number has grown and as it's talking about the pushing out of Mogadishue. In all these places they have reclaimed the land, So keep this in mind. This report two years better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing a lot better, but now they are. Unfortunately, what we're reading is not accurate to what I read earlier today exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's what I think the former Prime Minister Ol Hassan. I think that he truly was trying to make some changes happen. The dude in there right now, shake Mohammed. There's nothing showing me that he is not an affiliate about Shama.
Speaker 1: He probably honestly is bought and paid for because the amount of land that they've taken back and everything that's going on is just is like you're pretty much cutting the knees off, cutting the lays off of your fighters, and they're dying left and right. You have hardly no one here to fight against him. You're just kind of like, it's okay, my citizens are starving, wh people are dying, and I'm just you know whatever.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. And no, I'm not saying that he's clearly an affiliate because his name has Mohammed in it. Okay, that's not what I'm saying. This is primarily a Muslim country, just so we're all clear here. But when we look at the line, the chain of custody, if you will. The Prime minister that came to America for that UN talk and then went to Minnesota and was telling his people, hey, don't fund this group. While he was at at the Helm, they actually made some pretty solid progress against al Shabab. The new Prime Minister as soon as he took office to now has done nothing of note to help fight against this group, and if anything, has kind of laid on his back and taken it as they've taken most of his country. So yeah, that's what I'm saying. I said it earlier, and I agree with you, Ravenle. I think your boy is absolutely bought. And it also doesn't sound crazy whenever you look at the fact that Somalia has one of the most corrupt governments on Earth, if not the most, So why not, you know? Anyway, Yeah, that's pretty much all I wanted to read on that article here, But I am gonna shift over to the This is the Homeland Securitytoday dot US and this is a current or at least of January of twenty twenty five. This is what Homeland Security Threat forecast was for terrorism. All right, So now we're gonna go to global terrorism. Despite shifting US security priorities, such as the growing military and economic challenges posed by Russia and China. Terrorism remains a top concern. The Global Terrorism Trends and Analysis Center the GTTAC, which compiles data for the US Department of State Annual Terrorism Report, consistently records between seven thousand and nine thousand terrorist attacks yearly over the past three years. More than fifty five percent of these attacks have been attributed to Salafi jihadist terrorist groups. We're going to get to what that means here in a moment. In twenty twenty four, GTTAC documented over eight thousand attacks, with Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, ISIS and al Qaeda affiliates continuing to be major perpetrators. ISIS core in Syria, with it along with its affiliates in Nigeria, the Sahel, Afghanistan, and Pakistan were responsible for a significant number of attacks in twenty twenty four. Al Shabab, another Al Qaeda affiliate, showed a decline in attacks in Somalia in twenty twenty four, but remains capable of using complex tactics such as suicide bombings, vehicle born IEDs v beds. More critically, Al Qaeda has benefited from the Taliban rule in Afghanistan, which has enabled the group to re establish itself. So even the Department of Homeland Security recognizes that al Shabab is funding al Qaeda and al Qaeda, he even has more of a way of establishing itself. Ever since the Taliban took over in Afghanistan, they've basically been left alone, left their own devices to recruit and make money and make explosives and do all the things that they were doing in the first place. So there you have it. Now we brought up a thing just now, the Salifi or Salafi Jihadis terrorist groups. So that's a term that I don't know if many people really know what that means. So Salaphism, sa Lafism, or Salifi's what everyone call them, is a conservative, ultra conservative branch of Sunni Islam that seeks to emulate the practices and doctrines of the earliest generations of Muslims known as the Salith or pious predecessors, who are the closest to the prophet Muhammad. Adherent's advocate for a strict literal interpretation of Islamic texts or Sharia, and condemned theology. Theological innovations of folks often focused on ritual purity, religious education, and quietest approach to politics. So here's the deal. And if we have any listeners that are of the Islamic faith on this one, I would have to say, prove me wrong. Okay. Islam as a religion is a warring religion. Within their books, within the Qoran itself, and within the Hadith and all these other books, it basically yeah, there are certain sections where it talks about peace and enlightenment and God and no doubt, no doubt, But even within their books, it is very clear that this is meant to take over the world by sword point. Either they can convert willingly or they can convert at sword point. And that doesn't sound that crazy whenever you look at the fact that Mohammad himself was a con man on the Silk Road who later became a warlord, and all of his Solavs, whatever you want to call them, all of them were generals. All of them were warlords who went on massive killing campaigns to spread the good word of Mohammad. Take that however you want. I know that people are gonna start shitting on Christianity, well, Christians kiote Bush too. Pause it did, yes, but pause. Nowhere in our book does it say to do that to non believers.
Speaker 1: That's true. It does say that.
Speaker 2: The Old Testament is Old Testament. I'm not talking about that Christianity, the New Testament that we live by. If anything, he said, turn the other cheek. He was a pacifist, right, And when you look at the words of Paul, he talks about how to set up churches and be peaceful and be you know, reaching out to the downtroden, take care of the widows, take care of the orphans. Islam is not. That's not what they were preaching. Ever. For that matter, I know that the you know, Islam had a golden age at one point in time, and there was a lot of scientific innovations that happened because of this. And I understand that. But if we're just gonna look at the litmus test here, just on a really solid pH scale, here the spectrum one religion more than any other on earth is throwing acid in women's faces and going into rape gang modes more than any other religion on earth. I feel like that's they have.
Speaker 1: A lot of They have a lot of things, so that are just completely unethical. Oh yeah, I don't quite understand. And I've seen some TikTok videos of these women that were not born into that religion that convert into it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, blows my mind.
Speaker 1: There's a white I'm so confused. There's two white women.
Speaker 2: She's a college she teaches Islam, and I'm like, wait, you what And their their response ravenly, Oh my god, their response to why this is Islam is actually a feminist religion, reason being, when you marry your husband, you keep your last name. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life, considering that they've just pushed and got several countries to lower the age of consent for marriage to like nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's because the prophet married a six year old. Yeah, waited until she was nine to consummate, because you know, I'm sure, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: General mutilation totally a vibe, you know, be beheading, stonings, acid burnings, you know, that's completely famished. Yeah, totally. I just when I saw those things, I'm like, you know, everyone has the right to choose and make decisions for themselves, but why, as a woman would you pick a religion that does these things. Not all branches of Islam does this, No, but there are extremists be like, at what point do you know though you stepping into that religion, you're now in it.
Speaker 2: So there are so many Muslim converts that are doing very well on YouTube. I might add that will tell you about the country. They grew up in, the religion that they grew up in, and then they realized when they got older and they started, you know, thinking critically about it and reading this book, and it's like they hear somebody make some crazy claim about the prophet and they're like, that's not what he said, that's not what happened, and they're like, look in to it, and they do, and they're like, oh my god. This guy was a pedophile. He absolutely was a warlord. He absolutely also got he was also a raging homosexual. That should also be thrown out there. He had like now nine wives or some shit like that. Seven ten I forget. But like there's also the night where he quote unquote fought demons, which actually, if you look at the story, he basically just got a train ran on him by a bunch of black guys. And the story was shifted to where they were quote unquote demons. They weren't. The tribe that's mentioned was known in the day and age for being very tall, dark complexed gentleman with very long dicks, and they rode him all night long. And if you look at the context, rode him all night long had the same meaning in that context that it does today. It was a whole thing. Oh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean is there is a really good couple on Instagram is Muslim and they have, like, I like a lot of their videos. They're wonderful and they do some really cool tiktoks and they answer tons of questions for sure, and you know they have a lot of you know, positive things to say and like good for them. But like when you're coming based off of a man that is a true pedophile, that alone just I mean, there's there's nothing else you can say about it, like and okay.
Speaker 2: I've even heard people say, well, I mean, you know, the marrying age in most of the world used to be sixteen okay, pause, sixteen pause.
Speaker 1: Is completely a different story in and of itself. Sixteen and nine, sixteen and twelve.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, completely different conversations here and I'm not even saying the sixteen is acceptable, Like I'm not going that route. But there is a drastic difference between a sixteen year old getting married to a twenty year old from a six year old getting married to a forty five year old. And if these people can't actually like comprehend and the difference there, then clearly we are operating on two different levels of reality and two different moral barometers as a whole, honestly.
Speaker 1: But the fact that they fought against, they fought against the marrying age in multiple countries just this year alone, to get lowered to nine years old. Ye have a nine year old girl. I can't the thought.
Speaker 2: Of marrying your nine year old to a fifty year old man said she could be one of his eight wives or whatever. The thought of a parent thinking that this is acceptable behavior like that deserves death in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's so much worse that they deserve to me personally. But you know, we're off topic, but that's just a yeah, that's not something that you're ever going to change my mind, is acceptable.
Speaker 2: So now all right, getting back on topic here, let's talk about the fraud. Let's talk about the scandal that has taken place here right in Minnesota from the Somalis and how this is being used to fund Al Shabab? Shall we so Feeding our Future? Feeding Our Future was a Minnesota nonprofit founded in twenty sixteen. It claimed to distribute many thousands of meals to school children during COVID nineteen pandemic, who stole hundreds of millions of dollars while providing few or no meals at all to most of its locations. Although the state agency responsible for monitoring the school meal program repeatedly tried to cut off funds, the organization was not shut down until FBI raids and federal indictments in twenty twenty two. As of late twenty twenty five, out of these seventy eight suspects indicted in the fraud, more than fifty have pled guilty. Another seven individuals were found guilty at trial, including the leader of the scheme, Amy Bach, while many others awaited trials. So, now let's dive into the history of Feeding Our Future, right, I mean that sounds like it's a good idea on the onset. The organization was found in twenty sixteen and repeatedly applied for grants from the state of Minnesota, but was rejected due to allegations of mismanagement and abuses Smart Minnesota. The organization's tax status as a nonprofit was revoked by the IRS. In February of twenty twenty. After the onset of the virus in the pandemic and a large increase in the amount of federal aid available, Feeding Our Future applied to receive funding to provide meals to school children as schools were closed. Although the Minnesota Department of Education knew the issues with Feeding our Future, it began giving the organization substantial grants after Feeding our Future threatened legal action against the state. Ultimately, after md OR the Minnesota Department of education began delaying responses to Feeding our Future's grant applications, the organization sued the state in November of twenty twenty, arguing that it was being discriminated against. It's obviously what it is. It's discrimination, it's racist. Around the same time, the Minnesota Department of Education raised concerns of fraud with the United States Department of Agriculture, and the FBI began investigating. In February of twenty twenty one, Feeding Our Futures leader Amy Bach maintained ties with the local politicians, including Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey and State Senator Omar Fete. We're going to talk about these people here in a moment because there was an election that just took place and Omar Fate lost his Minneapolis mayoral race to Jacob Frey. It's funny because Omar Feta is a very loud and proud anti Zionist who believes that all Jews should be killed, and Jacob Fray is a Jewish dude, and they're both Democrats for the record, So the anti jew guy just lost to the jew guy in Minnesota or Minneapolis which anyway, anyway, an aide to Frase Abdi Salah ultimately pled guilty to wire fraud. So the dude who just won the mayoral race, the Jewish guy, he his I'm sorry, his aid. Abdi Salah pled guilty to wire fraud. So just so we're all clear here, Omar Fete also was very guilty of the money laundering in the fraud on this shit, but so was Jacob Fray. Just so we're all clear here. Moving on, uh Frey stated he was unaware of Salah's activities. Oh, I'm sure. Another supporter was Minneapolis council member Jamal Osman. Very funny that that's funny that Osama bin Laden's technical CIA agent name was Tim Osman and now Jamal Osmon anyway, whose wife operated a Feeding Our Future Meal site which received more than four hundred thousand dollars in funding. Federal prosecutors allege that only over around three percent of the funding granted to Feeding Our Future Meal site was spent on food, while the remainder was funneled to the individual conspirators involved in the fraud. At its peak, the organization listed two hundred and ninety nine meal sites which purported to have served ninety million meals in less than two years. That's more than one hundred and twenty thousand meals per day. One site survey or surveilled by the FBI, claiming to serve six thousand meals per day, actually averaged around forty visitors. Yeah, that's insane, blatant for the say Grint fraud.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely just like, hey, we're.
Speaker 2: Doing this basically, and they just kept running until it got caught. And I mean there was already a case of these people getting their case thrown out, So I mean, once there's a legal precedent for it. Eh, what the fuck right? Meanwhile, in December of twenty twenty, the Minnesota Department of Education denied Feeding our Futures ongoing grant applications and labeled the organization severely deficient, leading to an attempt by MDE to terminate all the partnership. Fully Feeding our Future sued the state in response. Minnesota Judge John Goothman or Guthman found in the spring of twenty twenty one that there was no legal basis for stopping payments and informed MDE that there could be a quote unquote real problem if it did not resume preceding Feeding our Future's grant applications. Although he did not do what.
Speaker 1: So he's getting money too?
Speaker 2: Oh he's paid. Oh, he's so paid. Although he did not formally order MDE to resume giving grants, he basically threatened them. He didn't order it, but he said that listen, Minnesota Department of Education, there's gonna be some real problems if y'all don't give these people day money. We didn't order it was that's one of those quid pro cro things, quid pro quo, excuse me, behind closed door talks Several months later, Guthman hailed MDE in contempt of court for processing grant applications slowly and ordered the state agency to pay a fine of forty seven one thousand, five hundred dollars to Feeding Our Future. So, even though the Minnesota Department of Education was doing their due diligence and looking into every single case before it cut a check, that same judge find them for it, for doing their job and doing their due diligence and making sure this money wasn't going to bullshit.
Speaker 1: He needs to be looked into.
Speaker 2: Ooh he does, Oh he does. So let's talk about the federal charges and legal proceedings of Feeding Our Future. In January twenty twenty two, the FBI rated a number of Feeding our Future quote unquote meal locations, and the nonprofit was disestablished shortly thereafter. A shocker I know that fall members of the organization were accused of defrauding the state USDA funded school nutrition program of at least two hundred and fifty million dollars over the course of the COVID nineteen situation, led by the organization's president. Back on September twentieth of twenty twenty two, the US Attorney Andrew M. Lueger announced federal charges against forty seven former Feeding Our Future employees of their involvement in the nation's largest pandemic related fraud scheme. By October twenty twenty four, the number of indicted individuals reached seventy. In the spring of twenty twenty four, a group of seven defendants were the first to go to trial. Near the end of the trial, an attempt was made to bribe a juror to vote to acquit with one hundred and twenty thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: Y'all, this whole thing just smells terrible, and it's like, uh, it's fine, We're just going to keep ignoring it.
Speaker 2: The juror reported the incident and was dismissed to avoid the appearance of impropriety, along with another who heard about the incident from a relative. The jury was sequestered for the remainder of the trial. Of the first seven defendants, five were convicted on most charges against them, while two were acquitted. Several weeks later, five suspects, including three of the defendants from the first trial, were indicted on charges related to the bribery. One of the individuals indicted for the bribery had been acquitted of fraud during the trial. Bro what so even one of the ones that were acquitted was found guilty of the bribery situation. All five suspects in the bribery case had pled guilty to the resulting charges by May of twenty twenty five. I mean, what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 1: I just can't make this shit up at this point.
Speaker 2: You can't. This sounds like bad daytime television. A federal court handed down the first sentence to in the scandal on October fifteenth, twenty twenty four. Mohammad Ismali received a twelve year sentence. Two of the three counts involved conspiracy. Yes, this is why we're talking about on the cult of conspiracy everybody. He was ordered to pay more than forty seven million dollars in restitution. The second trial in the case began in February twenty twenty five for Amy Bach, the ring leader of the scheme and a leading co conspirator, Salaam said. On March nineteen, twenty twenty five, Bakinside were both found guilty on all counts. Two additional suspect, the seventy first and seventy second ones that were brought in were indicted in May and June of twenty twenty five. One was arrested just before boarding a flight out of the United States, and the seventy third suspect was indicted in early August twenty twenty five. Yeah, he was about to high tail it out. He saw the riding on the walls. He was trying to get out and got picked up at the airport.
Speaker 1: He was close. I would have been left. I would have left at like number ten. Getting arrested, I'm like, nap, I'm out right now.
Speaker 2: But I guess they kept thinking that they could beat the case, or bribe the judge or bribe the jurors, and then whenever this got brought he's like, oh, I'm out this bitch son, hocus pocus, you ain't seeing me no more, and they still snatch his ass up at the airport. In November twenty twenty five. Out of these seventy eight suspects indicted in the fraud, dozens had played guilty and seven had been found guilty at trial, while many others awaited trial. Although more than two hundred and fifty million dollars is alleged to have been stolen. Only around seventy five million had been recover as of early twenty twenty five, as much of the money was spent on unrecoverable expenses like luxury meals and hotels, or was transferred to overseas investments which the United States cannot cease. So yeah, no, I'm gonna go ahead and talk about some of these higher profile defendants. Here. There's a list, but I'm not going to read every single one of them, but just so we're all clear about the amounts that were being stole, stolen and done here and everything. Forty year old three million dollars stolen, thirty three year old two point one million dollars, a forty year old seven point one million, a forty year old three million, fifty three year old nine point three million, let's see fifty three wire fraud of five million dollars, fifty seven wire fraud five million dollars, to conspira to commit wire fraud and money laundering five million dollars is a sixty three year old let's see. Let's go down the list here, Conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering, conspiracy to commit federal programs bribery, wire fraud, bribery, money laundering, and passport fraud a thirty five year old eight million dollars is what he stole. Let's see going down here? Ooh, wire fraud eleven point four million dollars from Hodgie Salad. Dude's name is Hodgy like the jokes write them fuck himselves here. That's not even us being stilly, like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Continuing on here, nine million dollars. Conspiracy to commit wire fraud a forty year old, last name Hussein uh to do five point five million, all the long list of things I just mentioned. So ooh this is a big one. U Ner Jasu sixty five years old, money laundering pled guilty seventeen point six million dollars.
Speaker 1: You're just trying to live his best life at his age.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's doing a thing.
Speaker 1: Why are you hating?
Speaker 2: Why are you being such a hater, dude?
Speaker 1: It'd be a potator right now.
Speaker 2: They had potatoes. They might not be so starving in this car anyway, anyway, So moving on whatever, whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 1: They had a drought, a severe drout. That's actually what kickstarted the famine.
Speaker 2: I understand that that understand that. I'm just saying, perhaps we send food their way, not money we have.
Speaker 1: We've tried, well, they can't get it in. They can't get the stuff because of piracy and all the corruption that's going on.
Speaker 2: I believe it. I absolutely believe it. Anyway. All right, So now let's let's talk about this last article here. So the anti Zionist candidate Omar Fete it is Minneapolis mayoral race to Jacob Frey. We just brought both of these individuals up when we're talking about money and laundering and fraud and wiring and all these things. Let's keep this in mind. Omar fate a Somali American Muslim and Democrat state senator known for anti Zionist views since October seventh, lost the Minneapolis mayoral race to the incumbent, Jacob Frey, a Jewish Democrat. Local Jewish leaders say the threat passed us this time. All right, So let's continue on here. After a high profile race in which was billed as the Zoramandani of Minneapolis, that's what Omar Fatee is known as, which is terrifying anti Israeli candidate Omar Fete lost the election for mayoral race in Minneapolis, Minnesota FATA, who is thirty five, a Democrat state senator known for his anti Zionist views and harsh criticisms of Israel since the Hamas October seventh attack, was defeated by the incumbent mayor, Jake of Frey, a Jewish Democrat who has hailed the post since twenty eighteen and has now won a third term. So, your dude as a state senator and he lost the mayor race, why didn't you just continue to whatever? I don't know, I don't know. Uh. Frey led for the first count with forty one point seven percent of the vote compared to Faatea's thirty one point six percent. Because no candidate achieved an outright majority, the city's ranked choice voting system was activated, and Fray secured a majority in the third round, confirming his reelection. So, yeah, I understand there's gonna be a lot of people that are saying there's conspiracy on top of conspiracy on that one. And that's that's fine. It's fine. It's a thing. But yes, So as we were talking about this, a lot of mainstream media and legacy media are talking about this situation in the feeding our future fraud case, And I don't think it's misplaced, right, I think that this absolutely needs to be discussed and talked about to the maximum degrees. And now let's circle back to Trump talking about repealing his TPS right, the protected status on certain people, these temporary protected statuses that are going by the wayside. I don't actually believe that these seven hundred people that he's talking about with Somalia are going to make a whole lot of fucked ton of difference in the grand scheme of things. Now, whenever you have seventy six people, seventy eight people, and there's more, there's gonna be more that get brought in for this. But like, let's just hypothetically say, going off of ratios here, that all of this was being done by people on temporary status. They weren't. They weren't. Just so we're clear here, let's even say it's just seventy out of seven hundred, that's a pretty sizable chunk, Like that's that's not a little bit. And even if because as the numbers keep going up, it's not gonna be crazy to say that like probably one hundred people are going to be brought in for this. Maybe they'll see justice. Maybe they won't, but even.
Speaker 1: Still doesn't sound like it's a it's a part of the group.
Speaker 2: Though it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like it's a part. It sounds like they are local people to Minnesota that I've been there for a hot minute, that are involved in many different ways that have been there, So it doesn't sound like it's involving the actual group that we're discussing about getting deep ordered back to a place that's absolutely torn up.
Speaker 2: If anything, I'm glad that the TPS conversation is happening because it's also raising people's awareness of the fraud scandal that is going on. Because most people don't know that that was going on, and this was brought up in twenty twenty, twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three. Most people may have heard something about on the evening news, they don't know the extent of it. The only reason why there's even light being shed on it right now is because of this situation with Trump.
Speaker 1: So that's fair.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not even saying you got to take the win and the loss on that one. It is what it is. These seven hundred people, even if they do get brought back to Somalia, it's seven hundred people. Yes, I don't want anybody to go back to the war torn country except for those that deserve to go back. All these people associated with this fraud and embezzlement schemes send they ask us back.
Speaker 1: Did they actually link it with like one hundred percent with al Shabab or they just have it going to funding banks that are overseas that we can't get the money back, Like is it a confirmed link or is it a hypothetical link?
Speaker 2: So official narrative or reality narrative?
Speaker 1: It sounds like the official is that they linked it, but it doesn't sound but when we were listening, when I was listening to the articles, there's nothing that actually just expressly says they found this bank account dot dot that's linked one hundred percent to this terrorist group. It's more or less like a we think this is what's happening, and this money is unaccounted for, so we don't know where it's going and obviously it could be potentially going to al Shabab.
Speaker 2: So here all right, here, here's why I asked, are you asking for official narrative or reality? Right? So official narrative is when they wire this money overseas, it goes into a series of shell and offshore account type of things. Right, Yeah, when you go up that rabbit hole enough, you find that these offshore accounts and links and all these things are owned by al shabab it.
Speaker 1: I just was curious. Yea, to me, I do believe that they're funding them.
Speaker 2: But it's the same thing with the blood diamond situation. Right, technically speaking, was it the Deville Diamond Company or the Dubors Diamond Company whatever it is technically speaking official narrative, Oh, they totally are not funding warlords with slave mining of diamonds, clearly, but when you follow their trail of offshore accounts, they are absolutely directly involved in slave labor to mind diamonds. Right.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to clarify because I felt like somebody is going to ask that question, and I just was like, you know, I'm just for the sake of clarifying what we all kind of heard in thought.
Speaker 2: So I'll say this much, if there is realistically one point seven billion dollars that was extorted from this group, and we know for sure that at least one point one billion has made its way to a Somalia in one way, shape or form or another. Couple that with the fact that even Homeland Security is saying that Al Shabab is the most well funded terrorist organization on Earth as of this moment.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously, I just wanted to ask the question, post the question so that way we could have a more clarifying statement on it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and even if it's third party, let's let's even go down that hole. Even if let's say that you know, you're a Somali, a Somali American who is here legally, you've attained your citizenship all the things, and you're sending five hundred bucks a month to your family member in Somalia right now, right, and it's truly to a family member. Okay, cool when you look at it. In the average annual salary of somebody living in Somalia is six hundred dollars, and let's say you're sending them five hundred. Keep in mind that Al Shabab extorts their people, and the street tax is imposed, and there's robbery and theft and all these things. So even if it's third party, like you're sending it to your family member, but then it's getting stolen and still ending up in the pocket of al Shabab either way that gets sliced, it's still making its way into the hands of the terrorists. And that all ties into what I believe homeland security is like suggesting whenever they say that al Shabab is the most well funded terrorist group in the world as at this moment.
Speaker 1: So okay, wild things, wild things.
Speaker 2: Yep, tax dollars are being used to fund terrorism in Africa right now, and it's a it's a self perpetuating cycle because that's the same group that is ensuring that more Somalians get their way to America, which is how we ended up with old Omar in the first place, who really needs to be removed from her position and sent back to Somalia. Like that's not even a joke mm hm, But agreed anyway, good cult members, As we wrap this episode up, we want to hear what you have to say about this. We want to hear your thoughts on it. Was it way off base? Was it very informative? What do you think about Omar? What do you think about the Somalian nationals that are living in Minnesota right now? We want to hear from you, right But that being said, also, there's a couple of ways that you could support the show. Right now, there is an ad being ran. Go to the link in the description right now for good Feels cannabis Seltzer. The only way to use it and get the promo code and the twenty percent off is to go to the link in the description. You can't just go to the website and type and cult like we usually have with other sponsorships we have. You have to use the website in the description to get the twenty percent off and I believe free shipping to your door. With that also being said, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bullioned and code of the link in the description to coecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information there, our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. When we started this affiliate program, silver was a little over thirty dollars an ounce. I checked today, it's now over fifty four dollars an ounce and it hadn't even been one year since we've been with this company. That price is only going to go up. It's still affordable to get your hands on some silver and some well not gold. Gold's over like three thousand and thirty two dollars an ounce or some shit like that. Silver is still affordable while you can still get your hands on it. Now is the time to buy. Best place to get your star would be to go to Cocsilver dot com. Once again, link is in the description below. But good cult members, we will, like I said, we want to hear from you. What do you have to say about the situation. What do you have to say about the fraud, the corruption, the abuse, all of the things that is going on in Minnesota. Do you think possibly Governor Walls is affiliated with it? Do you think maybe that's why the Democratic Party put him in with Kamala Harris and tried running them for the presidency in the VP position? What do you think about the politicians of the mayoral race? That just the dude who lost to the Jewish guy. I know there's gonna be some people that have some thoughts on that one. I want to hear about all of it. Good cult members, the best place to let us know about what your thoughts are would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares who like, suscribes comments, leave a post in review shares a different to the family Sheriff. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seats across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who can then become potential cult members. Are christs? You fine ladies, gentlemen, why are to go? Check out metimistics? Give Jonathan the level of respect over there at the five star reviews of the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives and we host every Wednesday night nine pim Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so. Hey, with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. Now I am the Cajun Knight. I am ready, and there's one very important streaming by a piece of information you can learned just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult