Speaker 1: Back opened the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond y on jr R.
Speaker 2: All right, Bulldog. For the first time in quite a while, all the one seeds advanced to the final four in the men's tournament.
Speaker 3: Huh Yeah, only the second time ever. All chalk at the River Walk in San Antonio. As they said yesterday on CBS, Yeah, the Gators advance on Saturday, as do Duke, and then Auburn and Houston get it done yesterday. Man, I was worried about the Gators on Saturday watching that game. It a little tacy for a while. Yeah, they were way down and boom they come Walter Clayton Junior and Thomas Howe hit some three pointers and boom the Gators come storming back. It was seventy five to sixty six with less than three minutes to play, and again, what a comeback by the Gators. Walter Clayton Junior. They're saying he's a second round draft pick in the NBA. That's what he's projected to be. The guy might be the best player in the tournament. I don't understand NBA draft projections or any of that. But the guy has a range like Steph Curry and man, dude, he was dropping them threes like bombs. Just no question, no question. So the Gators advanced. They'll be playing Auburn on Saturday at the Final Four in San Antonio, and then, of course it'll be Duke in Houston in the other game. Duke has probably more talent than anybody in the country. They have more projected NBA players than anybody in the country. So I haven't seen who the betting favorite is right now, but I'm assuming it's gonna be Duke. But that Florida Auburn game is gonna be good. The Gators have done well against Auburn this year. They went to Auburn and one big, so I like the Gators' chances of winning the whole thing. What happens, wouldn't you rather like?
Speaker 1: Do you like the way it is with it being Florida Auburn or what dold you rather at Florida Texas orbor Florida.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be Florida Duke, really, But yeah, because you've seen the Florida Auburn game three times this year, I know.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying I'd rather just boom, wipe it out and then go to the finals, you know, wipe another one out and just keep on moving.
Speaker 3: By the way, you guys don't have spectrum, do you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean so yesterday the Auburn game, Yesterday the Lake game, they have they have a tornado watch. Oh yeah, well.
Speaker 2: We're gonna that affected anybody watching the game locally, including us, just because it's not a spectrum thing.
Speaker 3: Bull doesn't that's and it's not a Channel four. It's not a Channel six thing either. I guess it's some some fc C thing that they have to do with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to talk about this a little more, but yeah, it's part of public service. If there's a weather emergency, local TV station should break in. But this is our work here. That guy spent the whole weather report apologize and then he says, we can't put a box up within a box. I go, well, Channel two is with the golf. Why can they do it? But you guys can't.
Speaker 3: I don't. Yeah. I felt bad for the poor weather guy. Jonathan Keg's I think his name man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like quick.
Speaker 3: Call on the weather phone. He was coming back there to.
Speaker 1: Answer even my wife was looking at him, go, what's he talking about?
Speaker 3: After those tornadoes?
Speaker 1: Though, you know a couple of weeks back, you gotta do it, but quick apologize.
Speaker 2: The tornado warning. Just to be fair here there was a tornado warning, but it was affecting. The only road that he could even find in the area was someplace called Tram Road in the middle of rural Ostiola slash Orange County. Nobody even lives there. It's like, you can't even have a small box of the game up while you're alerting us all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: Come on, there's gonna be a compromise. It was incredible. What else do we have going on? Magic?
Speaker 3: Big win on Saturday Night, biggest win of the year, I think, one hundred and twenty one to ninety one over the Kings, and they play again tonight. Magic shot forty seven percent from three point range. I'm telling you guys, all right, if the Magic could just shoot average from three point range, they would be an elite team. They would be an elite team. I think they're playing better. They have seven home games left, so we'll see what happens with the Magic. But I like the way they looked the other night or Orlando City and the Orlando Pride both win over the weekend, So Pride still undefeated three to zero this year after winning the championship last year.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's two weekends in a row of all three of our home teams winning.
Speaker 2: It's good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely absolutely. Denny Hamlin wins the NASCAR race in Martinsville over the weekend. He's from Virginia.
Speaker 2: Give himself that grandfather clock as the prize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Richard pet Petty I think has like eighteen of those grandfather clocks supposed father time. Yeah, did we have a We don't have an F one update.
Speaker 2: The F one was off this week. We go to Japan next weekend though, so that it'll be lights out once again on Friday, as we get the inside info and scoop from Taco Bob at the F one day. Oh I'm ready man.
Speaker 3: By the way, what about the what about the did you watch any in the golf?
Speaker 2: The chef almost almost almost put enough heat on to uh pull it off there, but that Min Wi Lee Min Woo Lee.
Speaker 3: He almost gagged it away, but he came back and won the tournament, held off the chef And who was the other guy, Gary Woodland was Did.
Speaker 2: You see that shot he made over those trees? Yeah, dropped it two feet from the hall. Incredible, man, incredible.
Speaker 3: So what else we got? Anything else we have?
Speaker 2: Oh? How about the Yankees' bats? The Yankees newly designed bats, bull Dog? Have you been following this story?
Speaker 3: I know that they had a bunch of home runs. I think it was Saturday.
Speaker 2: Nine home runs they belted. It's been revealed that they have moved the position of the bat label to provide more barrel of the bat in contact space, and the league has said their bat design is completely legit. So look for copycat all around the league in three two one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow. By the way, Coach Prime now the biggest of the highest paid coach in the Big twelve. He gets a big contract extension over the weekend, five years, eleven million dollars per year for Coach Prime, thirteen and twelve overall record in Colorado. Hey man, it's good to be coach Prime, right, it's good to be coach Probe. He he has made him relevant. You have to say that for you, all right.
Speaker 2: He is Mike the Bulldog minankey host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game weekday mornings on at Jason Dust, where he takes time out of that show to join us for the Sports page each morning here on j r R.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, download the all new Illyard Radio app and make double JRR no one on your presets doing free stuff for upcoming events.
Speaker 3: Downloaded for free at w j r R dot com