Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shape Prime. You guys know what time it is. It's time for some more Love is Blind season nine. This time we're in Denver, So I don't know if you could tell Kisha and I are wearing our Grateful Dead gear trying see I don't know if you could see it. Yep, yep. I have lots and lots of grateful Dead things, including my tattoo to choose wrong. But look at you.
Speaker 2: You got a real cute shirt. Well you know, I sent you some to get approval. It's how dare I wear the wrong Grateful Dead T shirt? And I don't know how to tell what's right and what's wrong. And I think I sent you like three and you're like, okay, these two are approved. Not this middle one. Now what the difference was, I don't know at all.
Speaker 1: I think that the other one that you sent me had it was pretending to be a concert T shirt, like it set a specific date and place, and real dead Heads won't do that. You can't get a fake. You have to either get it at the show or you don't have one.
Speaker 2: Got it it was something junction like, I don't like. It was the name of a show called Junction. Yeah it was, Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: That was probably a location and okay, that's fine, but just don't buy don't buy a concert t shirt that says like the date and time you know if you weren't there. I don't do that. I don't like it anyway. But that one you got as cute Dancing Bears, which is as you see, I have a grateful dead tattoo. For those of you who don't know, I am a dead head and I'm multifastted, guys, multifaceted. Indeed, I will have a difference.
Speaker 2: She really is like she surprises me all the time. I'm like, that is totally not how I thought. You surprised me quite a few times on things, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Uh, never would have thought you surprised me all the time as well. You surprise me to find out your favorite band as Coldplay is a shock. It's a shock that's most people. So we had a little technical difficulties as we were logging in here. We were going so as I was messing around with the tech trying to figure out exactly what was going on, I could hear you doing the TikTok because it was like I wasn't. Yeah, I could hear the different you know how it just comes at you. In this verse, it was.
Speaker 2: Like a mom over there ballacing her chip book, trying to figure out how she's going to pay bills, and her kid is just over here on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I was like, what can I do to make this work? Because the deal is, guys, I have a slideshow here. So I love to have a slide show, especially at the beginning when I'm trying to we're really trying to remember people's names. And something I noticed that on my slideshow the information I got from Netflix, from the pr stuff they sent us, Kaylin on my slide show says that I'm gonna have to see if I can find her, Kaitlan. I'm trying to find her before I pull her up. So that's collabrious about Klen. Yeah, so Calen is twenty nine account executive, but then when you see her on the screen, it says surgical associate. So that's weird. So I wonder if she sells medical devices where she's the kind of persons to go in and like make sure the device is put in properly in a surgery.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the occupations always have us guessing because some of them they're rds and you have to try to figure out what exactly they do.
Speaker 1: We had that a lot and Love is Love is Blind, UK, we were like, what is what? Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've concluded some of these people don't have a job, just based.
Speaker 1: Off of the job Titus like, SOE say something they might have made up. So I didn't see anybody in here that just light out, says influencer, So that's good.
Speaker 2: No, and no marketing.
Speaker 1: Do we have a marketing or we might let me tell you what. I usually put this in a spreadsheet and search them this way, but I think the slide show is better because we could see who we're talking about, and since we're doing this a little more condensed, guys, this episode Love is Blind Denver, we're going to cover episodes one and two. Did we originally think we're going to be able to cramp three? Yes? We did. Was I able to do it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I wasn't. And I got to tell you I was pushing off taking these notes even though I'd already watched it, and I was mad that I allowed myself to be bullied into cover this show and I was pushing it off and I was having a very sour attitude about it. But as per usual, once I get into it, I love it. She's in there, She's in there. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I appreciate the slides show personally because she knows I don't know any.
Speaker 1: Of these people. To like episode four or five, I'm like, they all look alike. You have to really all have the same job. You have to really describe what they and then even when you describe it, sometimes they do all look alike. The blondes look alike, the brunettes look alike. Yeah, they really do. Yeah. We have a very special guy named Edmund and oh listen. You know, I thought I didn't like him, but then upon watching it the second time, I'm like, you know what, he's sweet.
Speaker 2: I text you, I said, I think every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's not good. I don't like. We shall think that, Okay.
Speaker 2: We shall see.
Speaker 1: Right, don't forget that's your booger boy too. I'm going to one thousand percent not address that at all. I think that's disgusting and I shan't. I shan't. So we're gonna start because we are going to cover two episodes. So this is Love is Blind season nine. They're in Denver, Colorado. This is where my daughter went to school, briefly, University of Denver. I've been there several times. It's a beautiful, very very clean city that's not too city, like just mountains. It's got that very thin air, you know. I've got gorgeous public transit. I'm a fan of Denver. Okay, it doesn't get You would think it gets like super cold and snows there a lot, but it really doesn't, which is weird.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard someone say that before.
Speaker 1: They're like, I don't know why everyone thinks it's super cold here, because it's not. It doesn't snow a lot either. Yeah, that's all good. Okay. I'm just gonna make sure I have my little filter on my face here because I'm feeling like I look pretty beat down. But this is my third episode of the day. That could be it. Whoo, mama's working. Okay. Episode one of season nine is called a Love that Sparkles. Oh, we're gonna get to her, okay. Yeah, first things we find out when Nick and Vanessa go in to be like hut the pods are open, blah blah blah. Is love blind When they go in to do their bullshit. What we find out is there's a girl named Madison in there, and she's actually going blind.
Speaker 2: I know that was you know, I have an appreciation that she's on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to pull her up here.
Speaker 2: There she be as someone who has a chronic illness myself, it is good to be someone's still stepping out because you know what, maybe if I had known that I had a chronic illness before I was in a really good relationship, I may have like not tried to pursue romance, you know what I mean, because you know, at some point your partner is probably going to have to help you out a lot. Yeah, You're going to be sick a lot, and you really have to be depending on that partner. So I love this. I'm not gonna say I love her, but I like the situation.
Speaker 1: I like her. She's twenty eight, she's a ux Ui designer. Does anybody in the world know what that means other than computer nerds. I have no idea what it means. Not a clue. She did. I did read her little Netflix bio. I really can't tell you anything about anyone's bio, but hers. I did notice that she graduated from high school at sixteen, so she's super specious.
Speaker 2: She's I gotta say, I appreciate the fact that on this season everyone is not a size.
Speaker 1: Two and a half. Everybody is. We've got some little bitti's, but we've got the normal girls. Yeah, we do, Thank God, Like cause some season you're like, come on, this is not yeah, really agree, let me see if I can find trying to find Jordan. So this I nailed it. This is Jordan. Okay, Jordan has a kid. His kids name was Luca, and he says at one point he has five tattoos of cats. But then later on he comes in and and he is fully tatted. Fully you know. I don't know if you've ever dated a fully tatted person. I've never dated anybody with one tattoo. Okay, well, I've never dated anybody like this.
Speaker 2: But every guy that I've dated, with the exception of one, has had tattoos, you know what I mean. So this isn't. This isn't. I want to see someone who is like this has this many tattoos.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. But he also covers it very well because you could see here in this picture he's got on like a polo shirt and she knows lieutenda. She's like a regular guy. But if he was wearing a long sleeve shirt, you wouldn't know he had any of it. I'm trying to figure out is it sexy or not. I'm trying to figure out. He's a service manager, he's got a kid. He seems pretty straight laced, So what is that side of him that made him like just.
Speaker 2: Like this all the tattoos? Uh huh. Yeah. I'm always on whether I think it's sexy. And now there is a certain amount of sexiness because it screams bad boy. That's yes to have all the but I need a bad boy with a four oh one K health insurance and those kind of things. So yeah, if he's bad boy, it'd be like this type.
Speaker 1: Right there, we find out this girl, Meghan is an entrepreneur. Basically, she's rich. She tells us she's rich, and she's rich.
Speaker 2: They she's Braggadocia's.
Speaker 1: She's Braggadocia's. She also talks about being called Sparkle Meghan, which is not cute and doesn't scream rich. It screams stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't like her at all.
Speaker 1: I don't like her that much either. And I got to tell you that I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how she's rich because she does say and I would have missed it if I didn't watch you two times that she worked for an oil and gas company that got sold in twenty twenty. Now I looked up what that could be, and there was a company called Noble Oil and Gas that got sold to Chevron in twenty twenty that was based in Colorado. Okay. She also said her dad died in twenty twenty, which I think is another key to this richness, maybe some money. And I looked that up and I was convinced she was part of this Williams family that had all this oil money from Texas that moved to Colorado. Convinced, but there was no kid there named Megan, and her last name is something else. But I'm not done trying to figure it out. I just was doing that instead of taking the notes, which I was doing a lot with this. But I'm not done. I'm going to figure it out. I'm going to figure it out.
Speaker 2: You know, this season, like of course, there's many seasons of this show I have not watched, but this season they really were not as discreet as they normally are with information about themselves.
Speaker 1: And totally they look totally Yes.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like, do they get it to marriage? Like do they get like a top on the hand, like you said too much?
Speaker 1: Like because they're like anything. Yeah, And then we also find out this is again just things that we're learning with Nick and Vanessa saying that this girl Ali what is twenty nine? She's a nurse, but she was in the Army reserves and that comes up later as well. And boy, she hot high. She's pretty, She's.
Speaker 2: Very We usually don't always agree on like pretty, right, but I think she's quite pretty.
Speaker 1: I think we can agree that Sparkle Megan could use somelip filler.
Speaker 2: There's just something so bland about her face.
Speaker 1: I don know.
Speaker 2: As I do that.
Speaker 1: I put on some lipstick so that my lips don't look like Sparkle Megan's, and.
Speaker 2: Then I have on ten pounds of lip gloss, you know, you know what I mean. So I think her makeup could be different kind of bring out her features. She's just very very.
Speaker 1: I've got all information about the company she currently runs. So we'll get there when we get When we get to Sparkle Megan, the fact that you're almost forty years old and leaning into the Sparkle Megan, she's thirty two. She's not almost forty. Sparkle Megan is not cute. It stops being cute at age sixteen. I think that's right. So I'm annoyed by that, and I shouldn't be, but it really bugged me. She says it a lot, she does, and I think she maybe is trying to weed people out, Like if you're annoyed by that, then I don't like you. But okay, So now we meet a girl named Casey. I'm gonna try to nail it when I can when pulling these things up, but I'm still in the a's let me get it. Okay, that's Casey. Okay. Casey is a real, real, real spray hand, real sprays hand.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like when a person has a SPRAYTND, you should not the first thing that.
Speaker 1: You see is should not be the spraytan. That's the first thing I noticed about her as her spray town.
Speaker 2: How could you not?
Speaker 1: It's a great It's a lot so we meet Casey. Casey has a cat named Chardonay, which you know, okay, I love that. She dated her high school boyfriend for ten years and then at twenty seven, when she got out of that relationship, she had to learn to date again because you know, the world had change from seventeen to twenty fours a lot. She had to learn about dating apps and stuff. And she says, you know, I've been cheated on a lot. She explains she has four brothers and a sister. Her sister is like a Korean pop star. She grew up Mormon. Now she's flirting with Patrick, who is Asian, and he is telling us he's been insecure about being Asian American. You know, an Asian American man in a real white Caucasian area that he lives in, didn't forget right. Yeah, So they're flirting and he's very interested when she says, I have a sister of this, like a little blonde pop star, you know, in Korea. So he's like, okay, So she gets the Asian connection all right. Now he meets with Anna. Now, Anna is also Asian American. She tells us she's of Chinese descent. They discussed, which.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't know, but we shouldn't know that. She should not have said that.
Speaker 1: She doesn't say that. She doesn't say that right away. She does say it later, she doesn't say it here. This is just still episode one. She's telling us this, and they are Anna and Patrick are like, what do you usually date? What do you usually date? And they're both like, we date white guys that date white girls. And she reveals that her parents are immigrants, and he goes, oh, my parents are also immigrants. Now here's where they should have stopped. But they keep it going. And by the way, I should I should switch over to Anna here. I got all excited there. She is, okay, a couple of more than one. We had a salon owner of hairstyles to hear makeup arties with a lot of people in the You had a lot of beauty industry people. Yeah. Interesting. Yeah. So they're saying they mostly date white people. She says her parents are immigrants. He says his parents are immigrants, and she goes, no, wait a minute, now this is what she's trying to figure out. If he's Asian. I think, because now this is something I didn't really know that a lot of Asian people don't have middle names. I didn't know that either. I didn't know that either. She says, do you have a middle name, and he says no, But I do have one now because I was adopted, so I kept my father's name is my middle name, and then my adoptive father is the last name. And so they're realizing they're both Asian, and they're like, okay, okay, I see you. We have more Okay, but they don't say Asian persuasion. That's right. Now. Anna meets with but Lake again. I gotta just get through my slides really quickly here. I should have had him in an order, but I don't. You guys my best that's Brendon. This is Blake. Okay. She meets with Blake. Blake is thirty four. He's an accountant. He looks like an accountant. He has an accountant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got that accountant haircut, for sure. He's cute.
Speaker 1: Though he is cute. He seems very tall, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm thinking about it, he is tall, because I'm thinking about him being in the men's quarters and he was a little bit taller than the other guys.
Speaker 1: So she's like, all right, Blake, nice to meet you. She goes, okay, questions, are you religious? And he goes, no, not at all. She goes, oh my god, thank god, so many people are religious. And she goes, and you know, you don't sound homophobic or racist, so that's good. And he goes he goes, no, okay, not at all. What like he's gonna go, oh, you're so wrong about yeah, I'm a yeah.
Speaker 2: Like he's gonna come in there like screaming, like homophobic words are racist words and stuff like that, Like.
Speaker 1: No, how she picked on that. It's funny. Okay, what if you would have been like, oh, that's where you're wrong, I'm a huge, huge racist.
Speaker 2: That would have made a really that would have been scandalous, right, it would have been funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so Blake meets up with Sparkle Meghan. Now we're just gonna quickly go through everybody to get to Sparkle Megan. Oh shit, sorry, guys, if you're watching this, just close your eyes for a second. I'm going through these people really quickly. There she is. There's Sparkle Meghan.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's Sparkle Megan.
Speaker 1: Her green dress. I can remember that when I'm looking. Yeah. Now look she's got a good body. I find her to be very physically fit. I don't think this dress is a great choice for this picture.
Speaker 2: She doesn't wear anything cute.
Speaker 1: She's but she You could look at her Instagram and stuff. She's she's very like tight and right, and her hair is average, her face is averaged. She could use some something on the top lip, just a lip flip or something. But listen, she's rich and she want to know it. Okay, yes she does, and that's what I don't like about her most So Sparkle Megan Meghan w I'll tell you her last name when I get to it later in my notes. She works for an oil and gas company that's sold in twenty twenty, and that gave her a lot of flexibility. Now my note here is Noble Energy was acquired by Chevron in twenty twenty for five billion dollars. Jesus. Okay, she would have been twenty six at the time, so I don't know what kind of job she could have had three years out of college. That could have she could have gotten a payout, you know something, unless somebody in her family was an owner of this company. Okay, that's what I'm trying to figure out. Now, Yeah, I think that would make a little bit more sense, because if you're own, Yeah, if you're so on the board or some sort of executive in this company or high up, you've got a good position, and the company gets sold and you take a buyout package, yeah you can make a lot of money. But I don't see it if she's twenty sixth at the time, I just don't. So that's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Episode five. She may just break it all down for us.
Speaker 1: I hope so, because I'm very intrigued with this. So she meets Mike. All right, let me just remove this and I'll find Mike for you guys. Okay, not Mike. Back to Jordan. Okay, this is Mike. Okay Mike. Mike doesn't look tall, by the way, No, no, not. He screams the little man syndrome. Yeah, a little man energy. So Mike is thirty eight. He's a real estate investor. And they started talking about like her job, and she, you know, is saying like, I'm doing fine whatever. And she says her job now is she's doing this startup with a medically driven tech enabled health club. He's like, oh, you do like biohacking. She says, yeah, I like to you like red light therapy. I'm like, well, or I have a red light Matt too. Don't brag Megan. It sounds like she's opening up like a yoga studio connected with a metz bah.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you something. If you go look it up, you got to buy into it. It's maybe I don't know, it's what it what it might not. It's legit, but it kind of seems like an MLM. It's a legit company, but it seems like you have to buy into it and be a partner and got you. I'm not a business. This is allegedly my own thoughts. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Okay, medically driven tech enabled health club. And he talks about how he's thirty eight, she's thirty two. And he says he buys he when he was twenty or something, he bought a property, and now he buys a property every year and that's what makes him a real estate investor. And he also likes to tell you how rich he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he didn't by him saying that every couple of years he buys a new house. It is his way of trying to flunt his money without saying, oh, but I have so much money. Yes, I read it, someone to say I'm rich.
Speaker 1: Hey, carry on, I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, telling each other that, But they shouldn't even be telling each other that at all because it kind of goes against everything.
Speaker 1: Well, they have to talk about their jobs and their lifestyle, and with their lifestyles, you know, Mesh, they do have to talk about that. But I think with him like constantly saying stuff like I've got a sauna, I've got a hot tub, and her saying you know, I'm very driven, I'm very successful. It leads you to the way that they're talking. They're trying to let the other person I'm rich. If you're not rich, don't even come this way to me.
Speaker 2: I'm getting I don't have that much of a personality, so I have to My money is my flicks.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I hear? I think, Yeah, that's said on right. That's good. So now I think he's got a little beauty Peter could be true. It could be true. So okay, now sparkle, Meghan meets Jordan because Jordan is with the tattoos and he's the one the baby and the little boy. Yeah. So she talks about sparkle Meghan and he's like, you know, I don't like that. I gotta give me. He's like, he's all of us right now. He's like, I don't. He goes, you need a new nickname, like this is not it. Yeah, he goes okay. Because she says something about her job or her blah blah blah. He goes okay. He goes, you got money, huh, And she goes, I don't know. And he goes, let me try to guess what kind of car you have, And so he's trying to guess. She's like BMW blah blah blah, and she never guesses it.
Speaker 2: By the way, now it's clearly it's probably like a rain drover.
Speaker 1: He never says that.
Speaker 2: He never says that one. No, he says all these other expensive vehicles, but he doesn't say that one.
Speaker 1: He doesn't say g Wagon. But I thought so, I don't know if he's at Mercedes. I'm trying to remember now he definitely mean ge Wagon. Screams fucking money. It does because it's ridiculous. Yes, a house, it's a small starter house. Yeah, him buy an apartment yeah, yes, Yeah, so he tells her that he had a vasectomy. So whatever happened with that ex it wasn't good. Was wanted to make sure he had no more kids after dealing with her because he loves the kids.
Speaker 2: Most people don't get a vasectomy after one kid, and he too.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's thirty years Oldertie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's weird because a woman, they would not do that unless there was a health condition or something like that. They would not approve you having one kid being thirty years old, which he was not thirty, he was younger.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't do that. They would have tied woman tooths. No, it's interesting that he's like, I am so sure after dealing with this crazy lady that I never want to have a kid again because I don't want to. I don't even have a kid with her. Yeah, I mean, anyway, he had a sex to me, he says, But I'm willing to reverse it. I wonder if he's like that was like so impulsive. Why did I do that?
Speaker 2: You know? I hope so, because that is very odd, he says.
Speaker 1: But I'm willing to reverse it. You know, you never can know if it could work or whatever. So then Jordan goes back to the to the men's quarters and says, ah, I can't stop thinking a sparkle. Megan, like what a terrible name, but god, I really like her. Patrick is saying he really likes Casey, the girl with the tan. Yeah, and the girls are all talking about how they think Mike seems like a total fuck boy playboy.
Speaker 2: Hey is he the one that he walks in and says hey beautiful?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know. I think he is.
Speaker 2: And I was like, how fucking disgusting you walk in and all you see is the lava wall and you say hey beautiful. That means he will say whatever the fuck an to get in your pants.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's a great point. I didn't even think about that. And all this like hey baby, hey baby baby like that. I'm like, you don't know each other?
Speaker 2: Baby is like endearing. Like my husband calls me baby, he calls me babe. Some doucheback who I've never seen, who doesn't know, you know, he has no he doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Know if I have a cock eye is calling me baby.
Speaker 2: I I hate this, Like I'm like, oh, come on, do better?
Speaker 1: All right? So this is Allie. She's gorgeous, and she says, you know, she's very nurturing and sweet, but she presents very hard. And she meets up with can I pull him up? It is Anton to see my first a letter. Yeah, he doesn't have his glasses. This is a bad picture of him. Yeah, he's cute. It's the way Peter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my Ovary started talking ship when I saw him. Really, oh god, the thick hair, the eyes, just he is hot to me, not in this picture so much, but he's fucking hot. I love the fact that he wears glasses and then he could take the classes off, kind of like Clark Kent Superman. He yeah, oh yeah, he could call me baby.
Speaker 1: I did not find him attractive. So that's why this show works, guys, because it's there's a lid for every pots.
Speaker 2: He's cute. Like, if they lined up all the guys that we have seen, that is the one I would have picked.
Speaker 1: Really fucking got it.
Speaker 2: He's got it going on. Okay, all right, yes that knows too. I'm like, I will have how many babies do you want me to give you?
Speaker 1: How many do you want? I'm gonna give them all to you? Wow? Danton? Okay, Anton, and he goes, you know, it's funny. The only only people really close to me call me Anton. Other people call me Tony. But you know, I talked to my buddy before I came in and it was like, this is going to be your wife. You need to introduce yourself as Anton. Don't say Tony, you know. And she goes, well, I've always been Ali, but my true name is Alini. And I wrote down so many clues here to say it correctly, I wrote, I wrote it phanatically, and then I wrote like teenie, like teeny Ali, Alini Aline got you And Anton goes, well, I'm gonna need to know all your names if I'm gonna propose like Alini Da Da Da. She says her whole name. She's Brazilian, he's originally Russian. They both speak three languages. M hmm. How would you feel if Anton started speaking to you in Russian? Well, here's the thing, so.
Speaker 2: That that very accent came up and about sexiness. About two weeks ago, with the conversation James and I were having, We're talking about the sexiest there was like a poll of the sexiest accents came up. But I gotta tell you, if someone is telling me. They speak three languages. I'm gonna need them to give me an example. Can I have a sample plate?
Speaker 1: Can you be a sample of each?
Speaker 2: Because otherwise you're lying. I think you're lying.
Speaker 1: I think he speaks Russian and Italian. I think in English and English. Yeah, he can speak whatever he wants to. Yes, I see that. So he's originally you have to speak. You don't even have to speak. She also speaks three languages, so I imagine she speaks English, Portuguese, and we don't know what's the Spanish. Maybe Spanish, but Spanish and Portuguese have similar it's very similar. I don't know. We'll find out.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they seem to have a lot of shared values, and they talk about how they want their kids to emulate their relationship to be like ooh mom and dad, but like we want to be like that. And they're really they're really getting along, like right away, right away. All right. So now we meet Edmund. Now, oh god, Edmund is fucking erkle erkle. Yes, Edmund is erkele. And he you know, he's got here. He looks pretty cute actually, like I like his style.
Speaker 2: I'm sure his style is a little bit much for you.
Speaker 1: It is, but he's I like you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate It is just the words that come out of his mouth that I don't appreciate all the time because I think every other word is a fucking lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he likes yes, Calabria, Calabria. Okay, I wrote it down for fanatically Calabria, so I don't miss it up. He likes Calabria. And they're talking and she's like, are you into like a traditional marriage or a non traditional marriage? Now? The first thing I'm thinking here is like, are we talking about being swingers? Are we talking about bringing in a wife? Like? What are we talking about? But that's so you watch too much?
Speaker 2: She subscribes and like that, because that never even crossed my mind. I wish straight to who's gonna do the dishes, who's gonna take out the trash?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to stay home?
Speaker 2: Do you want to be a you?
Speaker 1: And right to fucking swinging. I went right to open marriage. Yeah. Look, he says, I'm really looking for non traditional and she goes me too. She goes because I don't care, like, who's the breadweater? Who cooks? Like you know, as long as you know we're all dividing things equally. She says, I'm never going to be a housewife, Like I went to school, I got these degrees. I'm gonna work. She does travel social work, so she's a social worker. But I don't know what the travel part means, do you know?
Speaker 2: Like to me, it sounds like CPS, because with CPS you kind of have to do some traveling around. Yeah, otherwise I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I have a friend of mine here that is a nurse, but she works for some organization and she goes in her a sort of like unwed mothers that are teenagers, you know, basically.
Speaker 2: Right, and so she so workers all make enough to do a whole bunch of like state to state traveling like that.
Speaker 1: I know, don't that's what I'm taking CPS? Maybe, she says. He go She says, he says something about where do you travel? Where's your favorite place to travel? And he goes, well, I went to the UK. You know, they have a great rollerblading community there. Like, I'm very into rollerblading, which is interesting. That is not gonna make my panties drop, no, But he was a college athlete. He was a cornerback on a football team.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that at all. Well why I just don't because later on he says he was a fucking track star. He was, he's always something. He cannot be all.
Speaker 1: These things, Okay, but he can. You just don't. I don't believe him.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. There's moments where I do really like him. Then he does something stupid and I'm like, there's no way I feel like I'm going to be writing this one, Mary Pain.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, there are a lot of times you are so the boy eats boogers. I know that he said that, and I would like for you to stop saying that because it really does give me the like I'm gonna throw off and I really have to know, okay, it makes me feel nauseous. So she says, oh, you were a college athlete. Me too. I played basketball in college. And she's like, okay, so you understand, like you know the discipline, the drive, you know, medication.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he said he's in real estate. She goes, oh, my gosh, I really and my next thing I want to work on buying Section eight homes to get tenants in there, and gosh, like with your real estate, me doing that and he says he understands about that because he was a foster care growing up, and she's a social worker, so they really have a lot in common. Here, he talks a lot about his hard upbringing and he had to get separated from his brothers, and his parents will be okay for a little while, then they would do something to mess up and they would get taken away again. Really hard. That's a lot. He doesn't say what it is. We assume it's drugs. Drugs, yeah, but we don't know. And he goes, my parents are really doing the best now they've ever done, and I have no hard feelings towards them. He goes, you know, I, you know, went through college, I was an athlete, I got a master's degree. I defeated the odds. Okay, and he goes, and later in life, I really would love to try out being a substitute teacher. And she goes, oh, you're good at teaching, and he goes, I don't. Is it really not that? It's just that my life was really changed by my fifth grade teacher. Of my life was really saved probably about fifth grade teacher. And he cries and he's looks really rough and she's very sweet with him and understanding, but he's like ball and crying. I'll go back to what I previously said about them, Okay. I don't think he's telling all the truth. I just I just don't okay.
Speaker 2: And you know I'm not usually sensitive. I'll buy into anything and then you have to bring me back to reality. Yeah that is normal, that is how we normally do it. But in this case, I am not buying his shit. I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 1: And especially when he tells a little bit about his backstory.
Speaker 2: You find with some kids that have that kind of upbringing, they are always trying to do something to be likable, even if it's.
Speaker 1: To elaborate a story.
Speaker 2: That's just from my social worker background, it's always something.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it's not the truth.
Speaker 2: I don't any want to try to clock me or at me. I'm like just speaking from my own professional opinion.
Speaker 1: But this is what you used to do for your job. Yeah, all right, So here's chill. All right. Joe's for him?
Speaker 2: Where did he come from?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Who? I'm sure? Oh shit? Okay, Joe was in a five year relationship. He fumbles a lot around women, but he's he's great around guy. So like in the men's quarters, they're all like, Joe, you're really funny, he goes, But then I get around girls, I'm like, you know, and he and Madison have a great connection. And Madison is the one who is going blind. See if we can pull this is Madison. So Madison and Joe have a connection. Okay, they're fun together. They laugh now right away, Anton and Aline say they love each other. And he proposes, and she says, yes, you guys, we are halfway through the mist episode. I too fast? Too fast? Do you think one day? One day too fast? One day that we know of it could be day four? They only have to oh, because that's so much better.
Speaker 2: Mary Payne, this.
Speaker 1: Is too that.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not even like we get to the very end of the episode and he proposes. It's like smack in the middle, like we've got a long way to go.
Speaker 2: It is like one of them says, I have one day to live. So if we're gonna do thiswety to do this now. Otherwise there's no reason for them to get to get engaged this quickly.
Speaker 1: I was shocked. I'm just making my list of couples Antony and Alini. Okay, so now we've got Jordan with the tattoos and Sparkle Megan meet up and he goes, listen, I gotta tell you something. I initially wrote you off because your nickname really And she's like, what are you Okay? I was so wrong with Sparkle Megan. Everybody wasn't be able to Sparkle Megan. No. And he goes, but I really like you, and he starts talking about his son and he said, his son, Luca, they found out that he had Type one diabetes when he was two, and she goes, oh my gosh, my dad also did. So of course, I'm like, writing that down is a clue, and I'm trying to figure out who her dad was. And this is my note. I have fifty percent concluded I know who her family is. No.
Speaker 2: I like, how when you're taking notes you make notes to yourself as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have notes to myself about who is her family, about the Noble Energy being bought by Chevron. So she says, you know, Jordan is really fun, really fun, but I'm not sure if our lifestyles ALIGNE Like, he's poor, he's poor, he's poor, yeah. He drives the Kia and she's like, she was like, oh no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no. Now Meghan meets with Mike. Now I'm trying to pull up Sparkle Meghan. Here, green dress. There she is, green dress. Okay, Sparkle Meghan. Okay, here she is. Now let's pull up Mike. Now Mike is cute. I think, oh god, yes, I gotta get I gotta get ever it to him. Okay, Mike's cute. Now again, the two of them bragging together could eventually clash and they can get annoyed with each other because who could brag war?
Speaker 2: But yeah, they both brag.
Speaker 1: I mean at least they have that in common. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And she says, you know, he just seems to have a shit together the most. Then he tells us and I need to look this up. I'm gonna write this down too. He tells us he is part of a men's organization called the Tribe. No, no, no, nope, nope, run Sparkle. Do you know about the tribe because I don't know anything about this. No.
Speaker 2: The only thing when I hear that, I think about fucking uh. Teresa Judais's husband. Those fucking retreats they going on where I swear that to me. They but whatever, it's like they hate women and I am man beating on their chests like gorillas and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Like no, she needs to run. Okay, I'm looking at I don't like it, all right, I'm looking it up. I'm looking it up. Okay. The Tribe is a men's organization. It includes groups like the Men's Alliance and the Tribe of Men, which offered structured programs for personal growth, community building, and spiritual or conscious development. Men participate in weekly or monthly meetings, outdoor activities, challenges, and group discussions to cultivate a brotherhood to become more effective leaders and Men is a Christian based organization that promotes commitment to both the Tribe and their Christian values through rugged outdoor workouts and devotions around a fire. Men are organized into local tribes and participate in weekly meetings. Men lead workouts and devotions, build the fires, and participate in rigorous leadership and a discipleship program called Carry the Fire. You can, yeah, you can join, you can engage and uh yeah, it's the HM. The Tribe is a private online menscript for driven men come together to push boundary, share openly, and grow with purpose. Life is better with the tribe. Yeah, no, no, she needs to run.
Speaker 2: That was her clue.
Speaker 1: The Pursuit of Manliness dot com is one of these no red flag you guys. I'm sorry I had to read all that. I just had to talk it through. No, no, no, Mic is not good. Mike are taking you off the stage?
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 1: So Megan says, you know, I like Mike. It seems like he has a shit together. And he says, you know, the thing about the tribe is it's it's just a national thing that a lot of wealthy guys are a part of. He says that wealthy guys, it's not it's about money and business. But it has pillars. It has six pillars, and one of them is health, diet, and exercise. Because she's explained about, you know, her brightness. And then he says, you know, I have a hot tub anasona girl. He's gonna be asking for her to invest in something stupid.
Speaker 2: If they get together. Within three weeks, he's gonna say, well, I need about one hundred k to get this startup and get this I knew.
Speaker 1: I said it was in real estate. But if I could just get a giant teepee for my tribe, we would be able to really make those fires and bonds and culturally appropriate. Okay, yeah, there you go. So she was like, I just you know, when I'm around him, I just can't find anything wrong with him.
Speaker 2: Girl, what.
Speaker 1: Huh? We just saw four red flats? What are you just talking about? So now she meets with Blake. Is this Blake? God, I just keep thinking I'm nailing it, but I don't. This is Blake. Okay, Blake is the accountant. Okay, bless his herd. So Meggan meets with Blake and he talks about it was a hard time when his father died of liver failure, and he has a lot of regret about how he handled his father dying. She goes, oh, yeah, did I tell you my dad also died in twenty twenty around the time that I inherited all that money. Coincidence in it. And then she says, you know, she could see herself being engaged to him. I looked up her business. Okay, it's called Veda Life dot com v e y d a Life dot Com v E y d a life dot com. That's your business. When you look into it, you're like, is this an MLM? Do you have to buy into these health clubs? Otherwise there's not any way she's as rich as she's saying she is. No way, I'm really curious about this richness well and where it came from. Here's the thing. Here's the thing, though, Mary Pain. People who are like really rich don't talk.
Speaker 2: They don't talk about being really rich.
Speaker 1: No, y'all. What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite party. You can order a head in the app, and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kale, chias, ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the sausage, egg and cheese dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebe Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berried Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American Wrap you guys. On the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time now, all right, y'all know I've had my health issues and like most of you out there, and of course all of us ladies of a certain age, we want to know what's going on. And sometimes you ask your doctor and they go, hey, drink or water or exercise more. And I'm like, yes, I already know that I need a game plan. And that's where Superpower comes in. I can't wait to tell y'all about this. Okay, So Superpower sends a licensed professional to your home or you can visit a nearby lab. It's one simple blood draw with over one hundred biomarkers. It's way more than what you usually get and it unlocks so much about your body. They're going to give you detailed information about your heart, liver, thyroid, hormones, metabolism. You can find out about how to treat that brain fog, or just optimizing your gym game. Superpower is the most comprehensive and advanced system out there. For me, I'm always wondering what supplements should I be taking? Like, am I taken the right thing? If I just grabbed it? Is that the right thing to take? What should my diet focus on. That's where these lab tests from Superpower come in to help and they can really narrow it down. I'm going to get my lab test done this week for Superpower. I'm very excited to see the action plan they're going to give me. They're going to tell me, based on my results, my true biological age do I really want to know? And you can track it over time, So not only do they give you this initial plan, but over your lifetime they'll track it. So like am I getting older? Am I getting younger? Let's hope I'm staying the same or getting younger. Each test will build on the last, gives you a full picture on your progress year after year. Now Superpower used to cost four ninety nine, but right now it's one ninety nine for the full experience. That's more affordable than anything else out there, y'all, other than those testing services they cost five hundred dollars one thousand dollars, sometimes even more for less of a service. So know your numbers with superpower. Superpower believes every human has one hundred year potential and they're here to help you get there. Head to superpower dot com to learn more and lock in this special price of one ninety nine. While at asked after you sign up, this is important, they'll say, how did you hear about us? Make sure to mention this podcast to support the show. Your biology Decoded, Your blueprint activated with Superpower. That's exactly right, Okay, Episode two, Love Me when I'm Blind. Okay, I write this down forty four thirty. AP two starts. Okay, Anton and Alini meet, they meet. It's all good now. I thought it was funny when they initially opened the doors and he squintd because he took a and he's like, oh my god, she's fucking stunning. I cannot believe it. And she's like, oh my god, I just love him. I love him. He is She's like, get closer to me, and they are. They are into each other. They are like he I would be into him too, Like he's a he's every I think he's pretty damn near perfect. Wow, really I do, I really do. You don't hear me say that very often these shows. But he's I think he People think Freddy is so hot, yes, from UK season one. To me, this is just a bad picture.
Speaker 2: It's not a good picture. I agree, it's not a good picture. Yeah, but he's to me, he's fucking hot. Like to me, he's Freddy level hot. Like I think he's hotter than Freddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean Freddy is just so like everybody in the world, you American boy, like kind of like you know, all American boy looking the friend. He's from the UK, he's exotic, just everything about him except for this picture.
Speaker 2: This is horrible, like they did. Actually, there was a thing that said that the cast was not happy with these promo photos. Yeah, there was an article about here's an example of.
Speaker 1: Why they definitely don't make them. They definitely don't make them look great in these pictures. All right, So they love each other. They kiss, and it's so funny though when they walk back, you know, she's just staring at him like they do. She's just staring. She's just staring, and he's just like down, he doesn't even look back. He's like, I can't see her anyway. Okay, So Madison and Joe are really vibing. Okay, Okay, Madison the girl that's going blind. Joe is the cutie that you forgot about. He's like, so let's talk about this again. So your cats they sleep on the bed or she goes, I mean sometimes and he goes, so like, if I go to your apartment, it's like everything is covered in cat here. She's like, oh my god, no, it's not like that. She goes.
Speaker 2: She's lying. She's lying because everything is covered in hair. She's got how many cats?
Speaker 1: Five? I think five? I have one that's fourteen? Any cats? Yeah? I have one cat. His fucking fur is it? No offense everywhere?
Speaker 2: And he's black, So you can't even really see this shit unless you're like, right, five cats, that's a.
Speaker 1: Sneeze a thong for me, that's a take aven a drill every day a lot. Yeah. And they talk about her condo and you know, would they live together her condo? And he says that his lease is up in July, and his whole thing is like, I was trying to maybe move closer to work. So what would you think about that? She goes, yeah, if we got married, I think we should live together. And they're laughing and she goes, I just feel like we're aligning. He said, I agree, and she goes like, I don't say any red flags. And they're both like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? Right? And she goes, Okay, So I do have this one thing wrong with me. She tells us about this eye condition. I didn't write it down. I'm not a doctor. Basically it could lead to blindness. Now, she told Nick and Vanessa it will lead to blindness. So this is gonna sound so bad. I would do the same thing, though I would make it not sound as bad as it is.
Speaker 2: Again, as someone with a chronic illness, sometimes we really get into that talking and you swear we're near deaf.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, because when a lot of the times, when someone.
Speaker 2: Like the doctor tells you you you feel like you're near deaf, because they'll say, well, people with this usually live this long. But the way she explained it was right, because yeah, and it says, yeah, this person will at this age go blind.
Speaker 1: But the truth of the matter is it really depends on the person. Yeah, does that make sense what I said?
Speaker 2: I said a lot of words.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you know it, because this is what she said too. She said, you know, I know people younger than me that are worse off. And I know people that don't fully go blind so they're ninety and by then you're precually blind anyway, Yeah, yeah, and she goes and it could never happen. I could never go fully blind. It could happen when I'm ninety. But I'm doing all right now. But she did say something funny that you know, she doesn't have a lot of good peripheral vision, and sometimes people go to high fiber and she misses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he goes.
Speaker 1: He goes, Oh, that's bad because the person's like, why do you leave me hanging? And she's just over here like, yeah, I'm in there. Yeah, and she says and this really is the reason I signed up for this, because eventually maybe I can't see the person, you know, And so then they just kind of sit there kind of quiet, and he goes, well, I'm really glad you shared a lot with me. He goes, but this doesn't change the way I feel about you, which is really nice, very very nice.
Speaker 2: And I mean, you couldn't have blamed someone if they did say I'm not built this way.
Speaker 1: I'm not built a character yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that doesn't make the person awful.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: There at least there'll be a realistic like I'm not built like that, I can't do that, And it doesn't make that person a bad person at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you know, he's I'm.
Speaker 2: Glad she's telling him that way he can make a decision. Okay, I know where this could lead to.
Speaker 1: She will need me to drive her here do all of these things. And he's okay with it, which is great, good for her, And he says, is there anything that gives you pause about me? And she goes, nope, no pause. So Madison and Joe we're doing it. Okay, I'm right, I'm writing it down. I'm putting Madison to Joe right here on my list. Madison plus Joe. Okay, I'm putting them on my list.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that was funny about the cat. So okay, so now let's go to Nick. Okay, so we've got Anton, let's see how far we can go till we get to Nick. I don't think that's him, let's see Nope, okay, Nick. Nick is to an Nick is a luxury watch dealer. So Nick is kind of made us think that he's rich, but not as overtly as Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree, which means that he probably makes a lot more money than Mike does.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. So they asked Nick his best pickup line and he says, my best pickup line I got from something I can't remember it was. It was like a cartoon. And he says the pickup line is, hey, there, pretty little mama, are you on an under insured beachfront? Property because I'm a tidal wave of love God. And uh, they say, does that usually work? And he says, uh no, but at least it gets a conversation going. So he he likes Kate. Okay, Kate not to be confused with the other girl that is blonde with a spray Tand Kate is a little more boo malicious than the other girl, Kasey who with this who's got the spray tam So this is Kate. So Nick likes Kate. And she tells us she was engaged before and she found out he was cheating on her three months after her mother died and had to break off the engagement. And she says she really connects with Nick. She feels he's very sincere. So she's a registered dietitian. He sells luxury watches.
Speaker 2: And I want to say, Kate does not look anything like this on the show.
Speaker 1: She's cute. She's cute here and she's cute on the show. Yeah, she does look different though. Yeah, So she says she goes, I wonder like, what's wrong with him? Right? You know that's just the toxic in me. I'm just always buying toxic people. So I'm wondering how could he possibly be so perfect? And they're talking and again Nick says to Kate, I think you're the one. Yeah, I agree, we're so easy, we're so comfortable with each other. I think you're the one. Okay. But then but then he meets with not her, not her, but her Annie the hair hair salon owner, who I put the tidle right across her face. But her hair is like big, like she's got it pulled up and it's more blonde than this, and she's got it pulled his way up like super teased up like Dolly Parton style. Yeah, and she is a hair salon owner. So Nick has just told Kate you're the one, okay. So he meets with Annie and he's like, think about Annie. She's the wild card. You know. I live in Dylan, and she lives in Denver, a few hours away. Where's Kate live. Where's Kate live? It's Kate lived, hear Dylan to him. Yeah. Now, but he's a he's a watch dealer, so he didn't have to be in Dylan. Sounds like he could true do that anywhere. So he meets with Annie. He says she lives a few hours away, and she's saying and he is saying to Nick, this is getting kind of serious. And he goes yeah, and she goes, well, do you really think in your heart like you're really actually ready to get married? And he goes, yeah, I am. I could give you the long answer, and she goes, I'm fine with the short answer. He goes, I'm yeah, I just know it. And they talk about how marriage really involves a lot of sharing and equal partnerships and then she then she says she's trying to get him. It's not a dumb move. She says, I don't know. Everything is sexy to be. Like you open the fridge, I'm like, that's sexy. You kiss me on the neck, that's sexy. You come to my salon and help me sweep up hair, that's sexy. We lock the door. Everything to be is sexy. And then he goes, so, what's the craziest place you've ever done it? And she goes, I don't know, just like a balcony on a vacation, like you know, no inhibition. I was like, girl, somebody's going to call the security on you. You never have sex outside in the airpine, just I have had sex outside? Oh, Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought you were just talking against sex outside period, but it was because they were on a hotel balcony.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've imagine they're like overlooking the pool and people the pool are like, hey, you got a room? Now, okay, you're okay, okay. I don't know if it's if they're being exhibitionists, if you're being an exhibitionist, or if it's like nobody can see us, who cares? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I would, even though here a lot of people say that they do. I don't think I would have sex on a hotel balcony.
Speaker 1: Where people could see you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be like, look at her titties flapping with the wind. That's the last thing I need.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He goes like, oh my god, Like this is like, you know, turning me on. And then they started talking about his penis and he says he has a chode.
Speaker 2: What is the chade?
Speaker 1: Well, I learned what that word meant several years ago when my kids were both both in high school. I guess because Anna, you guys are gonna do the people that know what this sports means, they're about to fall off their chair or drive their cross the road laughing.
Speaker 2: Okay, my daughter.
Speaker 1: My son told my daughter she had chowed toes. So they were joking about that, and I said, what does that mean? And they're like, don't mom, Mom, you don't even want to know. Mom, You're so like stupid mom, And I go, I'm gonna look it up, so you may as well tell me. So I had to look it up. And it does mean like a short, stumpy penis. Oh no, like short and fat. Yeah, And that's what John was saying. His sister's toes looked like. So that's how that conversation went. That's what happens in this house. Everybody I've never heard of chuned. Yeah, and he's joking about it. He goes, and now you don't know, like maybe I do, Maybe I don't. Now you're interested, and they're joking and they're funny together.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have he doesn't have one. No, I don't think you would never No guy who actually has one. I saw one before, and okay, it's nothing her write home about.
Speaker 1: So but they're funny together. It's like, Okay, I'll be thinking about you later. Ha ha ha. Now he's doing all this with Annie. After I just told Kate she was the one.
Speaker 2: She's the one. That's why men ain't shit.
Speaker 1: But guess what Annie tells us Her number one is Brendan. So Annie was flirting with him too, And this is not even her guy. This is her guy, Brendan, thirty two finance manager. I don't recognize him at all. I'm trying to go through the RULLODX, like, who the fuck is this guy? That's Brendan. Do you recognize the guys like him? I think that I can't tell. I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: He looks like so many other guys that are in the in there.
Speaker 1: That's Brendan. Okay. So remember Annie is with the crazy hair, she's the salon owner. She likes Brendan, and they are chatting, and so Nick is told Kate she's the one, but then he flirts with Annie, and then Annie tells us Brendan is her number one. So Nick and Anny you need to quit talking. So m h, now we've got Colabria. She is talking about how much she just loves her some of this guy. This is her man. Her man. Her man is Edmond. Okay, that's her man, all right, girl. She really likes she.
Speaker 2: Really likes them a lot.
Speaker 1: All that villains didn't bother her one bit.
Speaker 2: She's like, let me wipe. That's not yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, she says, she feels safe and vulnerable and like talking to her best friend. They can be goofy, but they could be serious. She feels like she's known him forever. And she says, and I know this sounds delusional, you know, and everybody on this show that has ever been on the show goes, I know I sound crazy. I cannot believe I am falling in love with a lava lamp wall, you know. Yeah, so I'd rather her fall in love with the lava went ball.
Speaker 2: Because she if she could see some of the shit that he's doing in the men's quarters, it's not cute, it's not sexy, it's none of those things at all.
Speaker 1: Like if she saw his behavior, she would rethink everything. Maybe, but maybe she's weird too, you know, mary kay. He was making out with the floor. I know he was. I know he was. That was strange, not just he wasn't just doing it.
Speaker 2: He did it in a room with other people.
Speaker 1: And it's sort of like you said, like if you're a kid, This sort of pushed around to a lot of different houit, yes for attention, Yeah, yes, So the Calabria and Evan go into the pods together and they talk about how much they really like each other, and she says, you know a question I need to ask you. How did you forgive your mother? And I don't know why she didn't mention the dad, but how did you forgive your mother for what she puts you through in your childhood? How to have you moved through it gracefully? And he says, you know, I know how much my mother loves me, and I don't want her to miss out on her kids or her grandkids because of her past. And she said, and he goes, at the end of the day, you know it is my mother, and she says, you know, I'm asking this because I don't talk to my dad at all. He was an absent father and I've told him many times, many times how I felt, but he didn't get it. He didn't understand how it affected me that he wasn't there for me. So I'm you know, I'm interested to hear your side of this. And that was you know, they like each other and they do have these serious conversations, right all right. Megan W. Sparkle Meghan is telling us she is torn between. Let's see if I can pull them all up here. So we got she's it's Jordan Blake and Mike. Okay, so we got, we got that's your man. Okay, Blake the accountant yep uh, Jordan tattooed has a baby, yep, okay. And then we know what Mike looks like. He's he's a he's that guy. I'm rich. She needs to stay, she needs to stay the fuck away from him. But as per usual, these people, just like we saw on UK, You're gonna fall for the fuck boy you always fall for every single time. She's tore between Jordan Blake and Mike, but she's leaning towards Mike. So Jordan comes into chatting, and this is where we see like his full legs are chatted, not just but his full legs are chatted. I wonder the middle, I know, I wonder, and Matt, where does it start? Where does it stop? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like a good back tattoo on a man.
Speaker 1: You do you like Ben afflex phoenix tattoo on his back? See everyone has a phoenix tattoo. His whole back is so stupid.
Speaker 2: I just it's just so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think you think Anton's got a back tattoo?
Speaker 2: He doesn't have to have shit because he's got it all here, got it everywhere else.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even have to have a tattoo on his body. Oh my good lord. Okay, so she says she and Jordan have a great vibe like friends, but Mike comes into chat is She says, the thing that she really likes about Mike is he seems super confident, some would say over confident, cocky, and she's attracted to his age. And then he was He's saying, like, you know, I've got this wonderful couch, but it really is like a bed and a falls suit there all the time. He goes, and she goes, but you have a bed, right, He goes, Yeah, I've got a king sized bed, a temperpede it. She's like me too, I have a temper peedia. Oh this is not a flex everybody.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm not a flex at all.
Speaker 1: It's weird. Okay, I've never asked someone what kind of bed do you have? What kind of mattress do you have?
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the deciding factor in our relationship is the kind of mattress seat, they're weird.
Speaker 1: But maybe again, maybe this is what they need work. So she says, oh my god. Yeah, you know, I get in the bed and I get really hot, so I'm like, love you don't snuggle with me. And he's like, oh, he said you love me right there, and then she goes she could see herself being engaged to Mike. Blake comes in. Okay, now Blake is the accountant, and she says, you know, Blake's been reassuring to her. So they start talking about like wedding planning and how god if anybody just hears the word wedding, the caterers will jack up the price. And they do and they do, and she says, I'm going to a wedding in Lake Como, you know, in Italy, and she goes, I need a plus one. That'll be amazing. You know. I know that the venue alone was four hundred thousand dollars. He's like, what, I'd love to go and I was like, again, you've got rich friends, think about money and everything's about yeah, and she goes, but you know, if I go to Lake Como, like, while I'm there, I wanted to stop over in London and maybe go to the South of France. Would you be interested in that? He's like, sure, I mean this is all just sure, of course, it's all just say.
Speaker 2: You're paying for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah why not? Yeah? Also, I have a job, but okay, I can't go dor taxis and I'm an accountant, right, So he says, you know, she, Megan's been great and with each conversation I know her better and better. But Anna is my top connection. I'm most comfortable with her. Anna is our Asian girl that also is vibing with Patrick. Patrick. Okay, now, Blake and Anna go in and this is the most extravagant thing we've ever seen in the show, this camp thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was cute.
Speaker 1: I liked it. It was very cute. They did like some wares and but it was like very extravagant. It was yep. Normally they just they get a little they get a little easel and like, you know a little bit. Yeah, this was it was. It was super cute.
Speaker 2: I'm not a camper by any means, but you know, I love a theme. And if you're gonna do a theme, you got a theme that shit out.
Speaker 1: And they did. They really did, Yeah, they really did. And they both talk about like, what kind of kissing they like? Do they like making out? Blah blah blah. They have a great time on their camping date, and she goes, you know, I think I could tell about Blake is he's genuine? I'm really torn between Blake and Patrick. You know. With Patrick, you know, I think we've come to understand that we're both Asian, and I don't. I've never dated an Asian person. Neither is he. She goes, and I doubt he's got a relationship with anybody else like he's got with me. Well, here goes Patrick and Casey. Okay, now we remember what Patrick looks like. Let's go back over to Casey. Casey is a real Tan, y'all real Tan? Yes? Is that Casey? Nope? That's Ky close and this is Casey. Okay. He says, I like Casey. Man, she's sick.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, bruh, all right, he's really at that bruh like almost like he's from California. He's really bruh like like yeah, like dude, yeah yeah. He says. They have great chemistry. And they're sitting there talking and she says, how do you think how important is attraction? Like, because we're in this thing where you don't know, and he goes, in the past, I think it's been very important, and she talks about her parents and she says, my stepdad's like, how's this going to work? Like attraction is important and if you don't know if you're attracted to them, and he goes, yeah, to me, I wanted to do this because when I was younger, I had an insecurity because I felt I wasn't accepted because of my ethnicity. And she was, do you want to share it? Now? Here's why. I think they're not supposed to do that. I don't think they are either married. It was a lot of over I mean maybe they have expanded the rules and we may just don't know about it. Because I was like, Okay, they're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: I felt like like a cattle till like I'm telling they're not supposed to be They're in here telling like about their ethnicities and all of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But but he says, he's like, should I share it? Am I like, am I supposed to share it? And she goes she goes, yeah, you could share it, and he goes h. She says, why are you so hesitant. He goes, I'm worried I'll be judged for it. And she goes, oh, okay, well don't worry about it, and he goes, no, I'll tell you. But he hymns and hawes for like a solid five minutes.
Speaker 2: It made me uncomfortable too about you. It made me uncomfortable, like why are you ashamed to say what ethnicity you are?
Speaker 1: I know, but we don't know what his what his experience is being in an all white community.
Speaker 2: And he's I get it, Yeah, I get it, but I mean, what if they choose each other, She's going.
Speaker 1: To see you what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like it was It was very very uncomfortable to me. I was like, you're say, you're Asian, Like why why are you so?
Speaker 1: And I get it.
Speaker 2: You know where we live is predominantly white, and I mean I had issues in high school, you know what I mean. It was always oh, you're so pretty for a black girl, right, or you're so pretty.
Speaker 1: For a dark skinned black girl. I'm like, that's not a compliment to me. So I get what he's saying.
Speaker 2: And then you do see all the blondes and you're like, Okay, that's what I'm supposed to look like, that's what I'm supposed to look up.
Speaker 1: But god, damn about it. Tell me you hit thirty, you should be over that shit. Yeah that's all I see it.
Speaker 2: But he's not over.
Speaker 1: He's got a major insecurity about it, he really does. And I'm glad he's able to talk about it, you know. Yeah, And he says, well, I'm half Chinese half Cambodian. And he says, if you ever dated an Asia guy? And she says no, and then she goes, you know, I'm really sorry that you feel that insecurity about telling people that, yeah, And he says, yeah, it hurts because people will be like, you're good looking for an Asian guy. Or I would start to date somebody and they'd be like, but you're dating that guy's Asian. And he goes, you know, I'm literally a Colorado bro like, you know, hiking and skiing like I'm a Colorado bro. And she goes, Okay, she said, this doesn't change anything for me at all. And she says, you know, if we were to go further, I'll just tell you my whole family is very accepting because we know they're Mormon, so you don't know like, what you know, yeah, no, no shade to Mormons. But she says, you know, my whole family's very accepting. My one brother only days Asian girls. My other brother's girlfriend is half black, and my other brother's girlfriend is from Mexico. She goes, so we just go off people's hearts and connections. Nobody's ever thought anything about this. And you know, my family would love to see me dating an Asian guy. They're so sick of me dating these white guys, these fuck boys. Then she goes on to explain that her last boyfriend she on TikTok like she was a fan, and then he followed her back. What was that about? I don't know. It was really really weird, and I was kind of like, what, so it sounded like she was a.
Speaker 2: Fan reached out to him.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Something happened and they dated and it wasn't good. It wasn't good.
Speaker 2: But I didn't even know people date it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know people dated off TikTok. I didn't either, She says, I followed him. I realized he was following me back, and so I was like, is there a TikTok date? Whatever? I guess she just fought she was a fan of somebody, and then he followed her back and then they started dating. Interesting. Okay, okay, all right. Now Patrick meets with Anna and they're being very funny. She's like, oh, you look, I'm Patrick. I'm a bro. I like to go hiking Proro. She did a good imitation of them. Yeah, and she tells him. She says, you know, my parents don't know why I'm here, and I'm very concerned that my mom is worried about me. Like I was like, I'm going away for x abound of weeks and I can't have my phone, and then I'm just going to be on the TV show, Like I don't know what my mother's going to think. So I think this sort of plays into now what happens later. But she says, you know, my mom and I in the past have had some problems. We've had some distance, but since we've gotten older, we've gotten closer because I've started to see my mother as just like a girl that has problems like anybody else. I've started to see her as just like a human right and not like this overbearing mom. But you know, my mother simply cannot comprehend why I would disagree with her. She says, but it's a cultural thing, and he's saying, like he really understands, and they're both talking about culturally in life, they want to be sure that they take care of their parents, and he says, yeah, when I get older, I'd want my parents to like, you know, live right now, store or whatever. And they discuss how normally they have never dated other people that are Asian and you know, not what they've been attracted to for whatever reason, but they're actually felt very attracted to each other. And he goes, do you think it's like a friendship vibe? And she goes no, and he goes, I agree, I feel like it's like a different thing, and he goes, Anna, you might just be my person, like we might be really compatible. She goes, I'm very pain She's like, what am I doing? They haven't bonded over anything other than being Asian.
Speaker 2: I've not heard them talk about anything else but like their culture right right, So I think they're mistaken bonding and attraction with similarities that are just based on their cultures.
Speaker 1: She's a hair solce. I's trying to remember what she does.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they all work for that.
Speaker 1: One girl's that would be hilarious, that'd be awkward in this line, like the three married and two didn't. And so they talk about their upbringing and he explains that he's half Chinese Cambodian, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my god, that's so hot, says she loses her mind, like oh my god, like that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard of.
Speaker 1: What And he goes, what are you and she goes, I'm Chinese. He's like, oh my god, that's so hot. And she's like, I can't believe She's like I can't believe it, Like maybe my husband's on the other side of the wall. He's all like so worked up that he is having to like have a moment in the interior room alone, like he's having a moment. And I don't think if he saw her he would be attracted to her at all. Really, I think vice versa, she wouldn't be attracted to him, so together they wouldn't be attracted to one another.
Speaker 2: This is just they have found something that they are not able to talk about with anyone else, even in like their real lives.
Speaker 1: This is a friendship at most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's any if they were talking about other things. So maybe they were. They just you know, didn't show us that part everything that they've seen us. It's just like we are bonding over culture. We know no one else who is of the same culture. Let's hang out, but I haven't seen like I mean, they're losing their minds right now, figure out what each other's.
Speaker 1: But that's really Yeah, he's all worked up, but he's a guy. It's hot. She's like, it's hot. Say hot, and then she says, don't hurt me, dude, and he says, I won't. Joe goes in and proposed this to Madison. Yeah, okay, Madison and Joe Episode two yep. Now back in the women's quarters and talks to the girls about her fears like she's like, it's just so much just like coming out being here, and she goes, I wanted to do this show because I felt judged about how I looked. But now I'm realizing maybe I'm also shallow. So she's saying she would not be attracted to Patrick because she's never been attracted to Asian guys.
Speaker 2: Well, well, on the flip side of that, it doesn't sound like there's a lot of Asian guys or I mean, this may be the first fucking Asian guy she's ever seen in her life. The way they make it sound like that, you know, so it's I it wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, but it's but it's interesting that she says, you know, coming into this, I felt like people were judging me for how I look. But now what I realize is maybe I'm shallow and I need to know what someone looks like. You know. Yeah, mm hmm. I'm glad she figured that out about herself. And Blake the accountant. Blake feels very safe to me. But I'm like super giddy and comfortable when I'm with Patrick. And then she's crying and she says, I'm just realizing a lot and feeling a lot of things I haven't felt before, and she's very upset. In the men's quarters, Patrick is talking about how he can tell Anna is really ready. He can feel it, like he's feeling great about the situation, and he thinks Anna is the one he wants to propose to. So okay, he goes into the pods, He goes in, goes in, you think she's going to be there, and he goes, Hello, Anna, Hello, Nothing, Hello, nothing, Hello, nothing, Anna, and she's not there.
Speaker 2: I was shook it.
Speaker 1: Now, we have never seen this on this show where somebody just doesn't show up to the pods, and this want to happen, and it's going to happen again. It happens two times in this episode. No, not on this episode, it happens in the next, the next one. Yes, because this is crazy.
Speaker 2: This is the end.
Speaker 1: This is the end of episode two. Okay, okay, okay with him going crazy, he's hello, hello, Hello, Hello, And at the beginning of the next episode, he walks out in the hall and goes, there's nobody in my pod. I know, I know this, Like this is things like something that a guy would do.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, girls don't ghosts as much as guys.
Speaker 1: So this was really this is really shocking. And because we're not going to get any more information about this on episode three, what's the reason? Do you think? She really started talking about this stuff with her mom and stuff and was like, what is my mom going to fucking think when I show up in six weeks. I haven't spoken to her in six weeks, and like I'm engaged, like I think, and I don't think it has the anything with Blake or Patrick or the Asian. I don't think the Asian is situation. I don't think it has anything to do with that. I think she just started thinking about like what am I doing? Girl? You traum to find your man, that's what you're doing. I know.
Speaker 2: Now you're fucked up.
Speaker 1: I know. So it was Blake that she liked, and Patrick she liked, and they both really liked her.
Speaker 2: So she had choices.
Speaker 1: M hm, she had options. Yeah, and she fucking left.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute, we don't know that she has left. I assume she didn't show up to this date m hm because she had picked Blake.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what you assumed.
Speaker 2: That's what I assumed.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I assumed that she just got freaked out that this engagement was looming, and she's like, this was really fun, but I can't actually get engaged to somebody like this will not fly with my family.
Speaker 2: No. I totally thought, Okay, she has ghosted this guy. She has chosen Blake.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Okay, well we'll see. So, guys, this is Love is Blind Denver season nine, episodes one and two, and we will be coming back at you with episodes three and four and then five, and six, and we're gonna try to get him out out to you by October first. That's the goal. If the voice stands up, that's what we're gonna do. That's what we're gonna do. Okay, because when we're recording this, it's only a oh my god, it's September twenty third, it's the rapture. But we're fine. They're totally fine. We're fine. Guys, they got that, they got that date wrong. Okay, everybody, make sure you are following Keisha over on the Libra Lounge with Keisha, and make sure you're following me at Pink Shade Pod and if you're hearing this on the free feed. This the rest of these Love is Blind episodes will be over on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade Prime, So go over there and subscribe if you want to get the rest of the episodes. When they drop the episodes, we drop the episodes and all the past back catalog of all the Love Is Blind is there, in addition to Seeking Sister Wife and ninety Day UK, Love is Blind UK, you name it, it's all over there. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a DM on Instagram and Keisha, thank you very much and I'll see you for the next episode
Speaker 2: And the