Speaker 1: Who is the FFPC rookie you need to hit hard in your rookie drafts tomorrow? What is the big slider that you need to take advantage of in your FFPC rookie drafts? And what do you do as far as a redraft standpoint goes, when you consider all the sliders, all the fallers, all the risers in the NFL draft in Pittsburgh from this past weekend, It's going to be a great show tonight. I have the twenty four time FFPC winner League winner, Jake Blike here tonight we also have Farrell Elliott. My name is Eric Balfman. It is going to be a baller. Fifteenth season fifteen premiere of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Don't go anywhere. Your hsffl our starts right now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live in order to raul the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Baltman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman and Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of you b alcoholics hanging out here tonight on the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Show. My name is Eric Balkman. You know me from the road of his high Stakes Lowdown, the f FPC in Center Access show, and of course i'm x at Eric Balkman and the Fantasy Football Players Championship. Hi, hello and welcome. This is going to be a baller show to you tonight. I'm probably gonna reference this multiple times, but I do want to make this aware of everybody who's watching this. Back in the day, this would have been fifteen years ago, I was graduating from college. I didn't know what I was going to do, and a guy named Dave Gerzak took a chance on me and said, give me two days notice. Hey, the FFPC is entering the podcast game and we are doing a show on Friday night. He told me this on Wednesday, and we let in, and we didn't lead in, but we were the We scraped up the viewers. After Red Versus Blue, which was the first, as to my knowledge, was the first high stakes fantasy football podcast out there, and we were the Seinfeld to its cheers. Essentially, we were the friends to its Seinfeld to speak. And now here we are fifteen years down the road and we're still doing this show, and we're still bringing on great high stakes fantasy football minds to talk about winning million dollar grand prizes. And here I am with Farrell Elliott, the godfather of fantasy football commissioners. Truly good stuff, truly awesome stuff, and I'm very proud to say that, hey, we are here doing the season fifteen premiere. We have fourteen seasons behind us, and now we embark on season fifteen. It's really awesome and it's really cool, and I'm beating around the bush here to tell you tonight that the true champion is you, the viewer, the listener, everybody who's been paying attention to this show over the last decade and a half. You kept us alive, You've kept us thriving, and I have you to thank for that. So thank you so much. As we embark on season fifteen and hopefully we got another fifteen seasons, or maybe another thirty seasons or another forty five seasons, very excited to see what time brings here tonight, but thank you so much for tuning in. Okay, I have to bring this up, ladies and gentlemen, because the FFPC is the sponsor of this show, and I can't remember a time as we are here on May Day, May first, twenty twenty six, when the FFPC has more going on than it does right now. The Big Gorilla a million dollars grand prize with the Seven Bananas and Early Rampage tournament featuring a twenty five thousand dollars grand prize. When you enter now, you are entered into two tournaments for the price of one entry fee million dollars grand prize with the FFPC Big Gorilla at a three and fifty dollars entry You can't beat that if you've always want to play Fantasy football and you felt the entry fee was like too high or too big or too big of a barrier. The Baby Guerrilla is something we launched a couple of months ago. It's one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter and you can win one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, so check that out. It's the same rules as the Big Gorilla, but you can win one hundred grand just for one hundred and twenty five dollars entry, which is basically a third of the entry of the Big Gorilla. If you are a best baller, and why wouldn't you be at this time of year, The FFPC Bestball Tournament features a four hundred thousand dollars grand prize that is up one hundred k from last year.
Speaker 4: You won it.
Speaker 1: Last year you won three hundred k. You win it, this year, you win four hundred K. Don't forget about the FFPC Superflex Bestball Tournament, thirty five dollars to enter one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. We have Dynasty Startups Empire Dynasty Startups starting at one hundred bucks, going all the way up to five thousand dollars. My FFPC dot com is where to go if you want to play Fantasy football three and sixty five days a year. And of course, the FFPC Main Event, our flagship tournament, once again another contest we have with a million dollars grand prize. If you register por to the end of this month May thirty first, you will not only get two hundred dollars off your first FFPC Main Event team, you will automatically be entered into the pros and nversus Joe's Drawing, which will feature seven count of seven leagues that we will broadcast live on this channel, and the winner of each of those seven leagues will get a free entry into the twenty twenty seven FFPC Main Event, where you can battle it out for a million dollar grand prize for free. How can you beat that? You can't? FFPC Chap leagues have also been off and running for the last week plus guillotine style leagues starting at thirty five dollars and you can win your way in to the FFPC Big Gorilla or the FFPC Main Event. Just don't be the last place finisher in any week and you win the league. How simple is that? My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live without further ado, Ladies and gentlemen, let me bring on my COO with the most. He is the commissioner of the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, a good friend of mine and the guy who is gonna make this next fifty two minutes plus a lot more enjoyable. Mister Farrell, Elliott Farrell, Happy Kentucky Derby week to you. How's this last week been treating you? Man? The NFL Draft is behind us, but my god, everything's just starting right now? Hold on? Do we have you on? Hold on? I'm sorry, Farrell, I got you on mute right now. It looks like you're on mute. It looks like you're on mute. Can you unmute yourself?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You cannot. Okay, I'm gonna remove you right now. I'm gonna try to unmute you. I don't I don't know why you were unmuted, why you were muting yourself. Hold on, there we go. I'm gonna add you to the stage, farrel. Do we have you now?
Speaker 4: Yes? And I think the error was done here because you know, we don't have a lot of production values, including the fact that in the chandelier I have a light bulb mount, which I just discovered. But you know, this week, in addition to all those things, we had the UFL game with the Saint Louis BattleHawks traveling in to play the Louisville Kings, and I was I was just so thrilled to realize that in my town of Louisville, Kentucky, where I've lived for thirty five years, this is the first professional football game. I never imagined that we would have for you know, the professional football of this this meaningful. So anyway, that was an all day Wednesday activity. And last night, I yesterday, I went to the hotel at three am and our three pm. I got home at one forty two am. Football is a full time day's work, baby. But you know, I'm really to uh, I'm really thrilled to be here with the Balky and you are just getting so smooth in your introduction and your you know, I have a little tear going back to the Dizzel fifteen years ago running the podcast, and that was there was no other podcast that you were get you know, you guys sit the whole thing, Dan, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know, for the for the better part of a decade and a half, Farrell, you were the unofficial third co host yes this program. And now you have become the official second co host of this program. It's it's really wild to think back. And you know, I kind of sat at the top of the show, like how the Dizzel's like, we're doing a show, you have forty eight hours And I formulated an x account back then it was a Twitter account. I formulated a Facebook account and then started booking guests and it has been quite the wild ride since then. I God, I was first.
Speaker 4: Platform that we were on, the one that we just held hands and prayed that you can get through.
Speaker 1: What was that called. It's called blog talk radio. And I don't want to throw it under the bus now because we're still with Speaker, who is the parent company of BTR and so I I don't want to, you know, create any uh well, they're trying to forget they were blog talk to maybe maybe that's then you can try. But but I will say to like you know, back in the day, like and there there's been podcasts that have been around longer than this one. But I think for high stakes fantasy football, what I'm most proud of with this is we've been doing it for a decade and a half. Farrell. We have a lot of partners out there, the f f PC, the k f f s C that that that they do great work creating content, sometimes in the form of podcasts, sometimes in the form of just you know, website or what have you. But one of the things I'm most proud of with this how many high stakes players over the years have had their voices shut out and not heard from, and then we give them a voice on this show. And I'll just name a few, like I think of a b bag Ag Betoba who has been on this show and now he has his first and fifteen podcasts back to back winner in the The Football Guys aka Fantasy Pros aka Big Gorilla competition where he wins the whole thing back to back years and now he has his own podcast. Dwayne McFarlane who was on this show way back in the day and now he is crushing it at Fantasy Life, you know, like it's just and it goes on and on. I'm missing names here. Monty Fan with Rodoviz, That's another one, obviously, but a lot of these people that have had you know, they didn't have a voice, and then they came out on the show and we kind of, not that I want to take credit for it, but we helped launch their careers into into this space and now all of a sudden they're just crushing it and not only winning money, but I think the biggest thing helping people who are watching them and listening to them win money. That's big. And I'm proud to have at least a small a small sort of like call a small brick in the wall of making that happen.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and it's it's like our lead in says, and we'll be joined by people way smarter than us, you know, And that's exactly That's exactly the way we've always put it out there. And you know, if you don't come in way smarter than us, you might leave that way because we'll challenge you to get that way. But you know, and I think personally my little cousin, Miss Stacy Perez, who I said a years ago, you should play fantasy football, Stacy, And the next thing you know, she's she's playing in this and now very active in the podcast world and she's doing a great job with it. So it's yeah, and it's some of the guests that we have. As much as you and I love chopping it up, Balky, some of the guests we have makes for some of the most memorable things we have. And it's been great for the KFFFC because they come on here and we give them an invite to come to Kentucky.
Speaker 1: It's been fantastic. And the more we can grow kf F f C and the more we can grow ff PC is fantastic. And I'll just allow me to do this. I'll just give you a few more people that have been on this show and have you know, springboarded into bigger things or maybe we're already bigger things. You think about David Taylor, a guy who played in the Midstakes contest that we had for years, and then he became an Olympic champion, eight world champion freestyle wrestler, which was absolutely fantastic, right. Adrian Blinko, the long distance runner for New Zealand, who is been on this show before, who also went to the Olympics, which which was great. Evan Silva, who at the time was with Rotal World, right, and now he's crushing it with established the run. I mean, one of the first public appearances he ever had was on this program, you know, crushing it there. So I think that that the the you know, the you no, not that I want to take credit for everything, but there is a certain amount of people who have been on this show that have expounded into greater things and I think that's the thing we take pride in here tonights.
Speaker 4: Most recently are Brad Taylor.
Speaker 1: Who Brad Taylor is another good one.
Speaker 4: Now you know, Brad Taylor did the KFFSC podcast with me where we certainly had a double digit numbers of listeners. I don't think we ever, but you knows. As the fantasy soprano would say, he made his bones in the studio. We would actually go to a podcast studio and do the and he made his bones with the KFFSC podcast. And look what he's doing now. It's great stuff.
Speaker 1: I'll just give a shout out to these following people. Some of these people had made their careers before they came on this show. Some of them did not, but Shark Kandrick West, the former Kansas City Chiefs running back who came on this show before. David Dodds from Football Guys, Corey Parson, the fantasy executive, Matt Kelly, the founder of Rodo Underground player profiler, the podfather himself, Jared Smola, Matt Schauf from Draft Sharks, who obviously are one of the best. Two of the best in the industry right now. Matt Friedman from Fantasy Life who is like the most accurate NFL mock drafter that there's been over the last ten years. Rick Schwartz from Yahoo Fantasy, Nelson Sousa, the twenty sixteen FFPC co champion who's now crushing it over at for the Numbers FTN, Jake Rick Road, Mike Beers, Joe Payno from Rodo Viz you think about zl Kaffas from Dynasty Trade Calculator.
Speaker 4: R C.
Speaker 1: Fisher, the college football metrics guy, has been on the show. Draft Shark, Shane Hallam, doctor David Geyer has been on this show. The Fantasy Football Intelligence Book author Dominic Michael Nazarek from Fantasy Football Mastermind. We have so many people to thank and so many people that have had such an impact on not even the show, but fantasy football in general.
Speaker 4: It's been all those guys as pros in the business come in with Darren Armani, who is building a monster thing, and they come in with Darren Armani and our Joe's from the FFPC and the kf FSC just beat the hell out of them every summer and love that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: That's just I mean, that's just makes me. That's like cherry blossom's in the spring, you know. It's it's the sweetest thing to see the Joe's come in and it just bulldozed those guys into oblivion.
Speaker 1: It's fentet. So one of the things I want to bring up tonight, speaking of these joes that bulldoze the pros, is a guy that we're going to bring on right now, ladies. A guy that has been a champion in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Champion Championship. Excuse me, A guy who has been a champion twenty four times over in the Fantasy Football Players Championship, Ladies and Gentlemen. He is an OG twenty six er, and he is going to be making another appearance, I believe, and he could correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's been on the show before, Ladies and Gentlemen. A guy that we know, we love, and we're happy to welcome him in tonight. The twenty four time FFPC League champion, mister Jake like Jake. Good evening and welcome starts. So glad to have.
Speaker 2: You back on the show, Eric Farrell, glad to be here. You make me sound pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Thanks, well, you are impressive now correct me if I'm wrong. You've been on the show before, right, not.
Speaker 5: Not the full hour, but uh, I've been on for the uh for live drafting.
Speaker 4: What's that background noise you got going? It sounds a little bit like some alien creature.
Speaker 2: There is that background noise. I plugged in a uh like a one of those jobber disks.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's what's going on with the job er desk walk.
Speaker 4: What's going on with that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It's like one of these It's like, get someone like that throw that way.
Speaker 4: But meanwhile, the uh, you know, I can live with it just to spend time with you, Jack, you don't want to And I bring it up about every third or fourth show. Is your breakdown of the tight Ends? Last year? You told us exactly what the tight Ends would do, the rookie tight Ends and the draft. Now only did you tell us what they would do, uh, you told us when they would do it and how you were drafting them, and you were one hundred percent on it, and it was just fantastic.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Loveland and Warrant?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Yeah, you know I was thinking.
Speaker 6: About that, and you know that you know that's like one of those things like it's right right now right, And I mean, but you never know, like you know, fantasy football is so funny and like a few months or you know, in a few years, it might be the other way.
Speaker 2: Around, maybe love.
Speaker 4: Disclaimers are not welcome more allowed from you, Jake. You just go ahead and sell you what yours on your mind. Disclaimers are not.
Speaker 5: We're we're drafting a big gorilla and my friend and I right now we're in between Jonathan Taylor, Justin Jefferson and Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 2: Who would you take?
Speaker 1: Oh oh dude, this is a great way to kick it off. This is the eighth spot.
Speaker 2: Nine, But Jonathan Taylor is still there.
Speaker 4: Well, you take Jonathan Taylor. I will tell you exactly to take those you're running back to going run out real fast. Now, you go ahead and get your running.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this right now, Jake. I think I take the opposite view. I think the receivers run out quicker. I think I'd rather have Jefferson or Lamb rather than Taylor.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised they're both going so late. I mean, I haven't drafted a lot yet this year, but I would think, you know, hopefully they're.
Speaker 2: Not listening, but like I would think Jefferson with Kyler, and.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know Kyler is kind of dent int, but you know, Kevin Kevin O'Connell as a way of you know, being a quarterback whisper.
Speaker 2: So I'm just surprised how late Jefferson goes.
Speaker 1: To be honest hate. It's the hate, Jake, like the hate of what happened in Minnesota last year. That's why is going like I I and I'll say this too, and like maybe by the way, I haven't done this yet and and I'm sorry for interrupting the show. Poinker says hi tonight, and I have to get that out of the way to Scott Christian and James Hicks. But you know the other thing too with in regards to this, JJ Zecheresen said this, And I've been drafting my teams based on this, and maybe I'm wrong, but I just feel like the secondary wide receiver or even the tertiary wide receiver, especially in leagues that you have to start through wide receivers in which not in the FFPC but in KFFFC you do. I think it's going away, and I think I am more likely to bet on my ability to find a secondary running back or a you know, a top thirty running back later on, rather than trying to figure out how I'm going to figure out my second wide receiver or my third wide receiver right away. So if I can hammer out Jefferson in the first round, if I can hammer out Seedeye Lamb in the first round and then figure out running back later, I think that's the way I want to approach it. So, with all due respect to JT, who I love and I have on a bunch of teams this year, I think I'm going wide receiver there over him and Jake.
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen with Balky there, especially in the KFFSC if he adopts that when he gets to town, he's gonna be sitting there with a borough brow with a hand pull of beard, pulling it in this sort of direction, ordering more bourbon, because he's going to be looking the odd second and third running backs that you're talking about after the fifth round. You'll have to make them up because they just they just if it's what I'm experiencing. But Jake, you know in my drafts that I've had in the big Gorilla. I'm I'm living at the end of that first round and I've had that situation before and when I've gone wide receiver, Oh, the alien just left because Jake just Jake just went. I fixed it, fixed it, and that wide receiver, those wide when we're gonna talk about wide receivers tonight that you can get in the double digits that I think by Halloween will it'll be all treats and no tricks. That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Well, there could that could be Farrell and and and it's it's a thing that you know, now that we're off and running with the NFL Draft behind us, there's a lot of things that we can kind of pick and choose of what we're gonna do, what we're not gonna do, Uh to try to build our million dollar Juggernauts or our six figure Juggernauts or what have you. Jake, I'm gonna throw this right away, man, as we get into the show tonight. Jeremiah Taylor goes number three overall to the Arizona Cardinals in the draft this past weekend, and what we found out from Adam Schefter after this was Tyler Algier believed that he was going to be the number one running back in Arizona for twenty twenty six. This is a guy paid his dues find but John Robinson in Atlanta. Algier gets a two year deal with just over twelve million from the Cardinals this offseason, and then we have Jeremiah Love going to the Cardinals with the third overall pick in the draft. I would say that James Connor is kind of a non factor when we consider what we're doing with him in dynasty drafts as well as redrafts. Trade Benson the same thing, Jake. The question I'll post to you is what should we expect from Jeremiah Love contending with a twelve million dollar running back in Arizona this first year? How you're handling him not only with your twenty six er dynasty drafts in the FFBC, but redraft leagues as well. For both Love and Algier, Well.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta.
Speaker 5: Love love Jeremiah in the in the long term, but this year, you know, I mean that's tough.
Speaker 2: I mean that that's a lot of a lot they've gotten invested in the running back.
Speaker 5: I mean Connor, you know, they love him there, So him.
Speaker 2: Being there, you know, with.
Speaker 5: With Algier, and Algier is a quality running back. He's I mean, he's a very good running back. They paid him, like upwards at twelve million dollars I think for to be you know, like six million a year, I think. And you know, obviously you draft love, You're gonna you know, you got him in the plans, but they're not exactly a win now mode.
Speaker 2: So they may let him marinate and you know, work in a.
Speaker 5: Work his way in, but you know, he might be one of those guys at the end of the season Connor gets hurt again, you know, yeah, he just takes over and like you know, wins championships. So he's he's definitely worth a shot because you know, he's he's definitely talented.
Speaker 4: So and I know, we go back to Tyler's rookie year when he rushed for a thousand yards and and and average almost five yards of carry, and you thought was such a rosy picture. From a fantasy perspective, the fantasy player thinks this is a wicked game to play on Algier. From the agent perspective, I would look at it and say, you know what, if you want to pay my running back this much money to be a backup and to carry the ball one hundred and fifty times, and I can keep his career moving forward with less wear and taring his body. That's just fine with me, so you know I But yeah, the fantasy out the situation has been gutted here and even in Atlanta when he's getting one hundred and thirty hundred and fifty carries, we're still dealing with a touchdown dependent running back. And that's the biggest question is will they turn? Will we see Love running between the twenties and when we get to the red zone, we're going to see Mora Tyler and no one's going to like that, including the people that put that draft value and love. So it is a fascinating thing. It won't be settled, I don't think until September.
Speaker 1: Jake, Jake, let me ask you this, and I think you've kind of answered partially this question, but I'll throw this to you. How much did your That's not a bad way of asking it. When the Cardinals took Jeremiah Love at one o three, how much did that change how you're treating Tyler Algier and Jeremiah Love specifically in redraft leagues this year? When you knew the Cardinals were taking Love. How much did that effect what you're doing with Algier? And you could throw in Dynasty, I guess with this, but specifically with Redraft, how much of that effect how you're basing when you're taking Algier and what you're taking Love.
Speaker 2: I mean, it kind of nukes Olgier. I mean, it really does.
Speaker 5: I mean, if they you know, saw Algier and you know, in the long term plans, they're not you know, wasting that draft capital on Love obviously, but yeah, I mean, just it just makes everything pretty messy.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, it's I don't know what they're doing. It it's a little it's a little nuts.
Speaker 1: But uh so you said in nukes al Jeer, which I kind of agree with. But like when you consider that Love could have been a commander, he could have been a giant, he could have been a Titan, as Marlon Brandon would say, he could have been a contender. What do we do with Love? I mean, it doesn't sound like it's changing a whole lot from a dynasty aspect for you, does it not? Not?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, not In Dynasty and Dynasty he's still like I think he's still red hot. And you know it's it probably helps on this sit back a year. You know, you lose that immediacy of you know, having him as a league winner this year, but.
Speaker 2: You know, in the long term, you.
Speaker 5: Know, sitting behind Connor and al Jiers not not the worst thing in the world, you know, and not you know, I mean, he's they're gonna be to be a.
Speaker 2: Bad team again this year, you know this year probably.
Speaker 4: So Jake, I don't know if that's gonna happen. I've said it on every show. Then I'll keep saying that this guy is the next Christian McCaffery. Oh, he's gonna turn He's gonna turn up and be the I mean parare Like.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 5: He's like really talented, but it's just you know, you got to match the talent with the opportunity.
Speaker 4: And their opportunity will be there the rest of these guys, the rest of these guys will enjoy watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could be right, Barl, He's gonna have a full load farrel What are you just just curiously before I ask you about Colonel Tate, are you ignoring Tyler Algier in your drafts this year? Like it sounds to me the way that you believe in Jeremiah Love, Algier is just kind of like an an also ran or it never was his handcuff. It's a okay, even worse. So that's that's where we stand on Algier. And by the way, I don't necessarily disagree with you. It just thinks for a guy who was drafting Algier late in drafts in January and February and the kffs that knowing that that's what we're dealing with right now, which I mean could still be very valuable, We'll see what happens. Carnel Tait Farrell was the pick for the Titans when they knew they couldn't get Love went off to board a pick before tight because the pick at number four overall in the draft six foot two, one hundred and ninety pounds. I'm going to slip into my you know whatever. The announcer is at the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog eating contest when he introduces Joey Chestnut right six foot two, one hundred ninety pounds of the guy for revolutionized Fantasy Football. I think the thing that's interesting to me here, and this is more more of a wide scoping conversation here, everybody says the twenty twenty six draft is so bad for fantasy. And if that is the case, and I'm not disagreeing with it, how does Carnal take go fourth overall in the NFL draft, ahead of all those offensive tackles, ahead of all those corners, ahead of all those defensive bets and edge rushers premium positions? How does Taco fourth overall to the Titans? Unless Farrell there's something to be believing in here for fantasy, and there's something to be believing in not only in dynasty but redraft as well. Carnal Tate is a Tennessee Titan. Farrell, how do you react to that?
Speaker 4: I think he may save the quarterback. You remember a couple of years ago when a Lave was my favorite rookie player coming in the draft. It's really really high on a Lave. Why because he's Ohio State, He's ready for the National Football League. Tait is the same situation. He's the same player coming from the same culture. It's a wonderful situation for fantasy players. I don't buy any of that. I don't buy any of that about this draft not be not being great for fantasy. I see so much in this draft of all through from one through seven rounds. And you know, if we if we had a three hour show, I could get free agency and give you season.
Speaker 1: But there's but this is.
Speaker 4: This is a situation with the There's a lot of new talent on this team, and he is there as sort of the number one target for it.
Speaker 1: Uh. It's gonna be a.
Speaker 4: Fascinating team to watch. And wow, I don't know how many games they're gonna win. I think they're gonna move the ball. I think they're gonna put points up. And if this quarterback can't deliver, they'll scramble and find one that can. But I like this player. I think this is Afterlove. If you have the number two pick in our Dynasty draft starting this weekend, this is the player you take.
Speaker 1: Let me throw this at you, Jake. I'm gonna throw it up on the screen right now. When you consider what Brent Sudebaker, who Jake, I think you compete against Love, Brad the FFPC. This Dynastic's great Bulkey. Don't they always say the rookies coming in is a bad draft. Guys, you don't really hear. It's a great class. After the NFL Draft and there is something to be said about that, Jake. I'll let you weigh in on this. And by the way, if you want to expound upon how difficult it's been to move twenty twenty six rookie draft picks U this year in favor of the loaded you know, for the people listening and not watching the quause I loaded as I throw out my twenty twenty seven draft class. This is an interesting way, especially as we lead into f FPC Rookie Draft weekend. This is an interesting thing to think about right now, considering how people as of right now Jake feel about this class and how they feel about next year's class at the moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I had I had somebody offer me in a triflex league my next year. It was an orphan I bought, so it's pretty bad and my next year first round pick for their first round pick.
Speaker 2: Plus they were gonna give me.
Speaker 1: One ten this year.
Speaker 5: So that kind of tells you what they feel about the class. So, I mean, they they're they have a very good team. They'll you know, probably be a late pick next year. But you know, nobody is trading twenty seven first like it's just you know, and nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants anybody.
Speaker 5: Past you know, one O five, one oh six in in in this draft, which I think is a mistake to be honest. I mean, I like a lot of guys, you know, I like you know, you know, obviously up the price. And then Sadiq, you know, I like him. I like the guy from Washington, Williams. I love, actually like the guy from the forty nine ers too.
Speaker 1: Jalen Black tribbling, Oh j John Stribling.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yeah, they just have a they just have a way of using like those blocking weird wide receivers in interesting ways, you know, like like they have an idea what they're going to do with this guy. And thenwy says they brought him there to block. But I don't buy that, you know, you know, Jennings du they all became good blockers, and you know, they flourished because of that they were on the field. So I think he's a nice pick. I know, he's you know, probably like a mid second, early second kind of pick. But I'll probably be going after.
Speaker 2: Him a lot.
Speaker 4: So and we just had something in the comments Jake and Balke uh And we'd probably get to this later in the show. Brian Ice three B. He throws up. He says he's going to take Jendarium Price the second and that's why not. Here's the super Bowl team that actually got a player that improves them a true team need with the last pick in the first round. And I think that's I think that's a fascinating thing to throw back at everyone that says this is bad for fantasy when you can take the Super Bowl champs adding player like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, so to piggyback before you comment on that, Jake, to piggyback on what Ferrell just said. The Seattle Seahawks entered the twenty twenty six NFL Draft with four picks right, and they were widely rumored by pundits out there that they were going to trade back to get more draft capital. They chose not to. Not only did they chose not to trade back in the draft, they chose to draft Jake a non premium position in the first round. And as much as maybe we don't like that for fantasy, when we consider what we thought about Jenarian Price, or maybe you like Gendari Price, I don't know you weighed on this, but but I think it's very very interesting what the Seahawks did or or perhaps didn't do in the draft that ended up with Price ending the action on Thursday night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's like the landing spot, right he won the lottery for fantasy, you know, like, uh, you know that's that's probably the best spot in the draft. I would think, you know, a couple of wide receivers, you know, hit the jackpot, like you know, like Tyson really hit a nice spot in uh, New Orleans and uh and and you know a lot of people don't think so, but I think Tate hit a nice spot in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think kim words and nothing. You know, I think, you know, he just had he was in a bad spot last year.
Speaker 2: So we'll you'll be able to tell very early with wan Dale and.
Speaker 5: Tate if he's you know, if he's got anything. Like I watched him a couple of times last year. He didn't look terrible, you know, he was just you know, it's like any other quarterback when you have any time to throw, it's very difficult to show out. I mean, you know, you know, look at every quarterback that leaves the.
Speaker 1: Jets, you know, they.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 5: It's very you know, so we'll see what happens. But I think they hit they hit nice spots as well, and you know there's unfortunate concepts you on went to.
Speaker 2: The Browns, but you know, right that was kind of the yeah, kind of the reverse.
Speaker 1: Jake, let me throw this at you. As long as you're talking about Colonel Tate here, I want to get your thoughts in Jordan Tyson. Tyson, for me, prior to the draft was my favorite wide receiver, you know, ahead of conception, ahead of element, ahead of Tate. And then obviously the Tennessee Titans made Tate and the draft capital in this draft. But I still think there's a lot to like about Tyson, even though he will not get as it stands right now, he won't get the number one targets that Karnel Tate should get in Tennessee because Chris o'lobby is still getting him in New Orleans. From a dynasty standpoint, you of the illustrious twenty six ers, how do you treat Jordan Tyson in the rookie draft with the FFPC going off tomorrow? Would you take him ahead of Tate? Is he a guy at non super flex leagues? That is the slam dunk one oh three? Is he the one o two? I don't know, man, Like give me your insight right now. Tyson versus Tate.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's funny because I know you were kind of.
Speaker 5: You're kind of talking about Dave earlier and Dave once said on the podcast or you were paying on wage heaven on the podcast.
Speaker 2: He said, you know, I draft the wide receiver.
Speaker 5: You know, the fantasy players, how the NFL drafts them, so like you know, they took them number four. So you know, I don't believe I'm a better talent evaluator than you know, any NFL team, So I you know, that's always you know, it's not been one hundred percent true, but like it's more right than not.
Speaker 2: So I definitely take Tate Tate over Tyson.
Speaker 4: It's a good good point with quarterback in New Orleans, it's hardly drafted at all that has these fantastic uh uh weapons that have been added, including one at tight end.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, it's there's ways to benefit from these rookie wide receivers coming in the league beyond taking them. You know, somebody, somebody in those drafts are going to get them. How far do you guys seek ice and moving back in the first round, does he go four or five, six?
Speaker 1: Where does he go in our in our dynasty drafts? Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you this right now, and Jake, I'll let you weigh in on this how you personally feel about this. But one of the great things about the FFPC is we have had UH dynasty startups launch prior to the rookie drafts this weekend, which we'll get underway here, you know, a little bit less than twelve hours. But if we look at it from the standpoint of how people are treating the dynasty, I beg your pardon how people are treating the rookies in UH in dynasty drafts. Right now, I can tell you this that as it stands in in dynasty startups, which granted are not the same as as rookie drafts whatever. But we look at rookie drafts, Love obviously the first rookie taken in those Carnal Tait is the second rookie taken, and then you're looking at Jordan Tyson right after that, So Jeremiah Love Tate and then Tyson ahead of Jadarian Price, head of mackayle Lemon, and Farrell. That's where I want to add ask you about Lemon here, because this was a player that was this close to being a Pittsburgh Steeler before Howie Roseman traded up to draft him as a guy that I don't want to say is going to be the replacement for a J. Brown, but certainly a guy that will help replace the targets that AJ Brown will essentially leave when he goes to New England, as we all think he's going to within the next month or so. Farrell, McKay Lemon, with DeVonta Smith, with Dantavian Wicks, with Hollywood Brown, with Dallas Goddard, with Eli Stowers, all these guys in Philly. What is his outlook for you, specifically for redraft leagues? Mkayle Lemon as a member of the.
Speaker 4: Eagles, sometimes I characteristically love the big ten and the sec receivers better. I'm trying not to hold the geographical college choice of Lemon against him. Many of the things that we're talking about in these quarterbacks are in these wide receivers. We somehow question what the quarterback can do well. How do you like that quarterback with the Eagles Baulky jak How you like a quarterback over there? Can he get this guy the ball? You know we talk about we talk about down at the Saints. We think, well, Tyson's not going to be the number one. Well, you know up in Cincinnati and Chase and Higgins, those guys seem to get along pretty well. You know that. So I don't think you have to be the clear cut number one. I don't think he has to be a j. Brown's replacement. But he surely surely will be very impressive in what he brings to this team, especially after he settles in, especially after we get into the days of mid October going forward, and when you get to the bye weeks, that's when some of these rookies are going to begin to to show their things. So you might not redraft him as a player that you're going to start, but by the time of the season is over, it's just like Jake talkbet tight ends last year. You're going to not only start them, but you're going to be enjoying the return on your your draft capital that you spent to get them. So I love the player there, and uh, I love the mix, and you know that the tight end coming in is intriguing Dallas. Goddard played well last year, much better than I thought he would when he was available. But you know, it's the elast hour show in Philadelphia as far as.
Speaker 1: I'm consider, you know what the Eagles have done here. I'll tap into Eli stours here if we have time later on. But I think, uh Lemon is one of the more polarizing players, not only in Dynasty and Redraft Jake. When you have the the twenty six ers rookie draft pop off tomorrow and your other rookie drafts, how do you handle a guy like mckaya Lemon. Is this a player that you're on? Is this a player you're off? Is this a player that you're only addressing at the right spot in your rookie draft. When you found out that the Eagles traded up to get Lemon, what was your reaction?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, I guess I take him at value, but I'm not going to go out of my way to grab him.
Speaker 2: You know, I wonder I wonder what he would rank if AJ Brown was gone already?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he pop up or what he be?
Speaker 5: Where he is?
Speaker 2: I think everybody is kind of it's kind of resigned.
Speaker 5: To the fact that AJ Brown is going to be traded right or so, and what if he doesn't get traded though, Like you know what if you know, they have a change of heart and they bring him back for another run, you know, like then Lemon goes to like you know, he'd probably be like one ten, you know, I would guess, you know, but uh, I mean I know that's like pretty doubtful that he sticks around, but you know it is possible.
Speaker 1: You know, It's like it's not a it's not a it's not.
Speaker 2: A zero that he that that a J. Brown stays.
Speaker 1: And you know what with a J.
Speaker 5: Brown like just kind of you know, I'm jumping all over, but like with a J. Brown tonight he went like three h six in the uh in the Big Gorilla. I think it was three three oh seven. And you know, if he lands in like a spot you know, like I can't like think of one right off the cup, but like you know, if he lands in a spot like DJ Moore landed in a buffalo or something like that, I mean I would think he like creeps up to like the two three turn.
Speaker 2: At least it's not higher. I mean, God help you. If he went to like Kansas City or something like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, you probably because whoever trafts traces they are, you know, they're gonna use him, you know, like they're serious about having them there.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe a place like and he wouldn't go to Washington, but that would be a great spot.
Speaker 5: But yeah, well they might because the Washington trade them docs in a couple of years ago or that other Dotson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trash Doson. I met his uh little brother, Jeremiah Dockson at the NFL draft in Chicago many years ago, and I was at the party with two Packer and Dave did the diztalkers that it was the Ohio state party that the docsents happened to show up at. So Darren Lee was there. Uh, the Ezekiel Elliott family was there. It was a lot of fun. But I have to and I don't know how I pivot off of this, Jake, but I'm gonna ask you about the Cleveland wide receivers from this draft of year I was celebrating. I was the Irish jig. I was clicking my heels up in the air for about twenty three hours. And and then Denzel Boston joins the fray here. But maybe I should be. Maybe I'm overrating Denzel Boston here with with Harold Fannon, I know, the Browns and Andrew Berry. The GM there said that the draft picks of Concepcion and Boston do not necessary It's like the it's it's like the disclaimer here on radio or television. The opinions expressed by the Cleveland Brown's draft do not necessarily reflect the opinion of what's going to happen with the Browns in actual NFL games going forward. Here, Insteps and Boston are the top wide receivers here now in Cleveland, maybe over Jerry Judy, I don't want to say over Harrold fanned Maybe they're a complimentary to Fannin. But I think the big thing I want to ask you here, Jake, is what do you do with Casey conceptsiom in Cleveland? Knowing that he has the draft capital and he has a lot of stuff that that you would expect over Cedric Tillman, over Jerry Judy, over Isaiah Bond, but he's still has to contend now, not only with Harold Fannin, but Denzel Boston as well. What are you doing in your rookie drafts with Conceptsio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Cassette's awesome, but you know, it's it's a really tough spot.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I was kind of laughing to myself when I saw the report about you know, Deshaun Watson looks great and keep and I'm like thinking, you know, like compared to who you know, like I know, shud Or Sanders made the Pro Bowl last year, but like, come on, I mean, like it's you know, Cleveland is just such a I mean, they're like them in the Jets. It's just like, you know, you feel so bad for their fan base. They're just the organizations with such a mess.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's hard to see Conception or Boston doing much this year.
Speaker 5: But you know, I think like from a Dynasty standpoint, they're both decent picks, but you know, you can't really expect anything significant out of them this year, although you know, it's like it's like anything you know, like you never know.
Speaker 2: I mean even even like.
Speaker 5: On some of these dumpster fire teams sometimes a guy shot shows out, but I would tend to think that would be Fannin you know, between like you said, Judy, they still have Tillman that right, or ye yeah, and he's a decent player, and so it's going to be very difficult.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a new age in Cleveland. My prediction is that if they don't figure it out, they will be They'll lead the league and flags thrown for twelve and sometimes thirteen players on the field. Players receiver's going to.
Speaker 1: The receiver will.
Speaker 4: Say, hell, I was drafted early, I'm in the game. What what's going on? You know, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Fern, get away with it. You know, as long as we're talking about pass catchers, we have not and I feel like this is sacrilege. We haven't talked about tight ends yet. Tonight, let's do it in Farrell. The Jets take up at number sixteen overall as the middle pick. As it turned out for their first round picks this year, there are a lot of FFPC players excited about Seek prior to the NFL draft, and I feel like there's a lot of FFPC players not excited about his landing spot. What do you expect from a fantasy output? From a fantasy standpoint, Parrell with Sidik catching passes from Geno Smith this year and maybe another quarterback in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Do you guys think that the Jets believe that Gino is gonna play into the future. It looks like they're arranging a roster for him to go into the future.
Speaker 1: I it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I've always respected Gino the guy and Geno the quarterback. He's loved in the locker rooms. It was a rough, rough year last year. He's got a you know, everybody talks about how bad the Jets are, but offensively, with the players around him, he's probably in a better place than he was last year. You would expect him to do better than he did last year. And I, I H, I really just think that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're not gonna draft Geno, but but we don't need to throw out all the Jets with the idea that they're not going to be fantasy relevant. And especially when you've got a tight end. Uh, with this kind of speed and this there's there's tight ends I like in this draft. But you know, Jake pointed out how Brown was was dropping in the drafts Uh, bulky, do you have some Darren numbers after the draft to show us exact actually where Sadiq is going? Did I.
Speaker 1: Let him drop?
Speaker 4: Because I'll be. I'll be very very glad to spin some draft capital on him as I just finally got him. Uh, I just finally got him in one of the big gorillas at a at a bargain or discount right after draft as opposed to pre draft.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you this right now, as far as the Big Gorilla goes over the last ten days, Kenyan Sadik is tight end thirteen at the eight to twelve. If we look at FFPC Dynasty startups, he's tight end ten at the six ten. So that that's where we stand on on Sadik. Jake, let me throw this at you as long as we're talking about tight ends here, dude, Sadiq is on the same team as Mason Taylor. He's on the same team as Omar Cooper. He's on the same team as Garrett Wilson, He's on the same team as Breese Hall, and as Farrell so eloquently pointed out, the quarterback is Gino Smith. As of right now, we could see some kid Klubnick coming up later on in the season. There is a lot of people excited about Sadik from a Dynasty standpoint. Tell me how you're treating him now knowing that he's going to be in New York Jet this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I like Sidiq. I mean, like I would definitely draft him and redraft or A or dynasty. I think he's going to play right away. I don't, you know, I don't think I never thought Mason Taylor was a great prospect. I mean, he's a nice player, but right, I don't think they're gonna, you know, it is the Jets, like, but I don't think they're going to take a tight end in the first round and you know, not play him. And you know, and Gino's a good you know, he's not the greatest quarterback in the world, but he's a he's a professional, real quarterback, right, I mean, like he can deliver the ball if you give him time, and you know, have a decent system around him.
Speaker 2: And they have weapons. I mean, they get that offensive line fixed.
Speaker 5: I mean with Bresee, you know, Garrett Wilson and and you know, like maybe some of those rookies step in and Sadique. I mean they could really like I mean they could they could put up some points this year. You know, it's a Jets, so they have a way of screwing things up. But like, you know, if they get their act together, you know they I could definitely see those guys.
Speaker 2: Being fantasy viable. I mean, you know, I might be in the minority, but you know, I think they're a decent team to a decent team to to grab some bargains.
Speaker 5: I think Garrett Wilson went like three twelve tonight in the in our Big Gorilla, and I think that's a pretty good value. I mean, you know, I mean, I'm taking before t Higgins. We wow, all the flowers, those guys.
Speaker 2: I'd even take them before Lave.
Speaker 4: I think, uh.
Speaker 2: And maybe Tet too, even though we took Tet first.
Speaker 1: But I'll sit Jake. I'll say this about Wilson, and I've said this on a lot of shows over the last week, week and a half, two weeks or whatever. Granted it was a small sample size in twenty twenty five, he was kind of a pace for what he was doing the previous three seasons. He was in the league with Garrett Wilson, and he's awesome. He is. And regardless of Taylor and Sadique and Hall and all these other guys, Cooper whatever, I still think he puts up numbers, and I think he does something similar to what he's been doing the previous couple of years now before we move off of wide receiver here.
Speaker 2: You know, he reminds me of He reminds me of He kind of reminds you know, he's been in the league long.
Speaker 5: He kind of reminds me of what happened at JSM you know where, Oh, you know like and I think he's got, you know, that type of talent that he could, like really you know, shock some people here. But you know, I've always had a soft spot for m so it could be talking on my heart instead of my head.
Speaker 1: So I have Gary Wilson in a couple of Redraft leagues, and I have them in several Dynasty leagues. So to hear you Jake talk about JSN and Garrett Wilson in the same sentence that the sound you hear is my heart beating out of my chest. I'm very excited to hear that we're talking about Sadek. Let me talk about Stours here, and you know you're a guy who's going to be participating in FFPC Rookie Draft Weekend. Stowurs goes at number fifty four to the Philadelphia Eagles. There are a lot of people out there that are saying they would much rather have Stours in their rookie draft over Sadiq. How do Sadique versus Stours in your rookie drafts that are going to be going on here in less than twelve hours.
Speaker 2: They're just saying that because the situation, like, there's no way. Yeah, I mean, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty I mean, I'm usually not like very I'm usually have like a lot of I usually don't.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of conviction. But with that one, I'm like, you know, I would definitely take Sadik over Sours.
Speaker 5: I think it's just because you know, Sours is on a on the Eagles and right now they're you know, a dynamic team, and uh, you know, but he's still got it. He's still got a year behind god Her, right, I mean, you know, yeah, he's got a marinate behind god Her, and you know, typically tight ends take a little longer. So and he's a good prospect too, But I would I would definitely roll the dice with Sadik.
Speaker 2: He's just got like, you know, he's just got more of a more of a pedigree in my in my opinion.
Speaker 1: But Harrel, we we we talked tight ends with sadekas Tours. Let me ask you this. Jana Coleman goes to the Denver Broncos here and and Peyton is saying his head coach is saying that he can play on third downs right away. The fact that we're hearing this right now and knowing that KFFC drafts are going off right now, knowing that FFPC drafts are going off right now, are we best to just avoid Dobbins and Coleman and Harvey in drafts right now and let somebody else take him? Or do you feel like you can glean some sort of fantasy value between these three running backs as it seems like it's going to be coming to a head between these three guys in the backfield for Denver this year. How do you handle these guys? What's the best way to do it for FFPC and KFFS drafts.
Speaker 4: Harvey and Dobbins buy him on the dip and leave the rookie alone right now?
Speaker 1: Ooh, okay, all right, leaving the rookie alone with Jonah Coleman, which is very very interesting. Jake from one rookie running back to another. Nicholas Singleton is going to be a running back in the Titans backfield this year, behind ty J. Spears, behind Tony Poller. Quite frankly, they don't have I have a whole lot of long term security in that Titans backfield. How do you handle Singleton? What do you view him as personally? I'll before you answer. I just feel like, if they let Spears and Pollard go after this season, Singleton's just gonna be a cog any committee there where. Do you see him as something bigger than I'm missing?
Speaker 2: I don't really, I gotta be honest, I really don't know much about him.
Speaker 5: You know, like that that backfield's probably fairly wide helping it, although you know, Poward and still.
Speaker 2: Has some juice. I guess so the Spears, But uh yeah, I don't really have a great opinion on that, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Want I'll jump in there for you, Jake, and I will tell you that frequent contributor to the show, and often in the position of co host with Balky one, Dave Turp. This is Dave Turp and Pollard revenge here. This is really it actually happens when no one's expecting it. I don't think even Turp is expecting it. This is the year we're gonna get it, and it's gonna be a wonderful thing for all those who have remained patient with Pollard and Balky. Is he even Is he a double digit draft pick this year? Or is it he is going sooner?
Speaker 1: When you're we're talking about Pollard Pollard right now, if I if I look up, I'll look up the because this is this is the revenge here. Yeah, as you always say, I'll look up the Gorilla getting We gotta know what's happening in the Gorilla book. Tony Pollard is running back thirty three. He is behind uh Stevenson, ro Madre Stevenson. He is behind Kyle Mnungai. He is ahead of Kenneth Gainwell and JK. Dobbins, and he is going off as uh the eight oh two.
Speaker 4: We can't get him to double digits. So you know, it's a great place for him to It's.
Speaker 1: A great Farrell Farrell, speaking of great places. Louisville is a great place. Oh yes, that is where Chris Bell spent his previous four years in college football. He goes as number ninety four overall to Miami Dolphins in the twenty twenty six draft. I was talking with Johnny Tuma from Player Profiler and the Dynasty Deep Dive podcast last night on FFPC inside Our Access, and he said, if you are drafting Chris Bell, you can't expect anything in twenty twenty six from him. But Farrell, even if that's true, what should we expect from this dude in South Beach going forward? Knowing that that draft or extremity, knowing that that depth chart in Miami not all the greatest receivers in the world that we're seeing there. I'm kind of bullish on Chris Bell. I feel like I'm preaching to the converted here. But you tell me what your feelings are on Chris Bell to Miami Dolphins. I have one question.
Speaker 4: Did he happen to tell us why he made such an outlander statement which which shouldn't expect anything from Chris Bell.
Speaker 1: I think it was the torn late in the season. That's why he said, Well.
Speaker 4: You know, the medical miracles of the NFL and the training staff, and this player has been prodded, poked and flown in and visited with what you know, they're not just they're just not having you know, afternoon tea when you come in player to the visit and there's some medical records coming along. There's a lot of research and a lot of work.
Speaker 1: And if the Dolphins didn't drafting, someone else would have.
Speaker 4: And they're not going to draft a player that early if they're not some expectation of what he's going to do in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six, and he's going to do a lot of the things that he did.
Speaker 4: That that those people that like aj Brown as a player, this is kind of what you're going to get is a player that really accelerates and has has great hands, is contact balance. When he gets the ball, he starts looking like a running back with it. Any offense that is designed to try to separate the u the receivers and get the ball out quickly between the linebackers and the defensive backs, this is the kind of place that you want to be. And Chris Bell, you know, a wonderful player, So I don't think you can go wrong. And I'll be very anxious to see in the existing dynasties where he is going in the draft. I will probably overpay for him when I have late round picks. But as Jake who competes with me in a couple of dynasties. Well knows, Balky, I've never won enough to have late round picks in the first round. So but but Bell is quite a player. And there's other receivers. We could talk about receivers all night, Bulky, but Bell. Yeah, sure, there's other guys I like in this draft. And you know what, I might want to try to win some dynasty sooner, so I might look at them before I look at Bell. But whoever gets Bell is going to get utility out of indus years.
Speaker 1: You know, Jake, much as I love to thrill you, well, Chris Bell, is there one part you know, because you're to be drafting your rookie draft tomorrow with the rest of the FFPC nation, is there one rookie that you are really dead set, like, yeah, I really want to find a way to get this guy. And then another guy that you're going to let anybody else take him. As we look forward to rookie draft weekend here in the span of the next twelve hours ten hours or so.
Speaker 2: I think the guy I'm going to let everybody else draft is Chris Bell. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: No, I like Chris Bell.
Speaker 2: He's good. You know, probably conception conception. I do like him, but you know, in Boston, I'll probably let them slide.
Speaker 8: The guy I do like and you know, you know, at this point he's kind of a long shot, but I did like him last year, like, and I watched him a lot was Emmitt Johnson from Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know, he's like he's the metrics aren't there and everything else, but man, this guy can just play. I mean, he's just a player. And you know, Riola was like, you know, he's he was a big disappointment there and you know, he didn't play the second half of the year, and Emmett carried you know, put that whole team on his back, you know, without you know, without much else. So I think he's I think he's one of these guys like you know, you get these guys every.
Speaker 2: Once in a while while, like Tyron Williams.
Speaker 5: And you know, they don't have the metrics or anything else, but just something about him, you know, I feel like he's one of those guys.
Speaker 2: So I'll definitely have a lot of him, you know, And I guess that's you know, that's it. But the guys I'm avoiding, I guess probably the I hate, you know, probably probably the Browns guys.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, you know probables if we go if we go to the comments Brett Studebaker is uh, you know, just digging up ghosts to bake anyone from Dynasty Football. Yeah, there's an OJH. I like the one about Kellen Winslow Junior even better. You know, it's this will make Dynasty drafters not sleep tonight.
Speaker 1: I'll see what I'll see what BRIT's doing.
Speaker 4: He's just throwing these guys out there, and he's gonna go get a good night's sleep, be prepared, and everybody else is gonna pace all night.
Speaker 1: You know that's you want to be.
Speaker 4: You want me to give you some guys that'll keep you happy in Dynasty for this year.
Speaker 1: J As much as I'd love to put everybody to bed tonight with uh uh a nightmares dancing in their heads of Kellen Winslow Junior and everybody like that, Farrell, go go ahead and give us some positives that we want to focus on, and.
Speaker 4: You know, and all some of the negative commimentary belongs you know in the show, because where there's a lot of things we like about these players, just like the teams that drafted them did, but not all of them are gonna work. And I think Studebagger drops in there. Now here's a couple I think are gonna work. Let's go to the Panthers, Panthers drafting and offensive lineman and it's it's gonna make a huge difference for him. That was their best player on the board, Monroe Freeling. I think what I like best here. If we go back to previous drafts, Let's take a look at Jonathan Brooks and see if he comes in and and challenges Hubbard a little bit. We hadn't seen much from him, but we we all talked about how much we liked him. If I do recall when we were talking about Brooks and then the player there is it is it Brazzle from ut Yep, this is you know, I almost love this guy as much as pittmanth he's you know, he's six foot five and gets down the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like an SEC player, Bulk, I like an SEC player, And this is this, this is what you know. This is what the player is. So I like his spot in in Carolina. Truth be told, I liked Leggett as well when he was in Carolina and we ever got the numbers out of him we want.
Speaker 1: But I really like this, and let's go down to Tampa.
Speaker 4: We talked about him on the show before they get a draft to a receiver that I think is just as good as anybody that we've been talking about tonight. But he's the highest drafted player ever out of Georgia State, and that's six foot four inch Ted Hurst. We recall Tampa Bay Bucks and the quarterback there have a bit of an affinity for an oversized wide receiver and this guy can get down the field and do a lot of the things that not the old pro Evans did, but certainly what the young Evans did if you go back to how much we liked him right out of the gates. So there's players that you know, there were only thirteen running backs drafted, So that's why I have to go back to Jonathan Brooks. But you know, maybe Hubbard actually solidifies and holds a position based on the fact that they have drafted a prolific and long time all pro test there with the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Jake, let me ask you this go ahead, all right?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you guys a question?
Speaker 5: Sure, who do you think is the running back in Washington, Is it Rashad Waite to Corey Krossky Merritt, I mean like like I don't know what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: There, Like Jake, I have your answer for that. Yes, yes, because the end hold on, hold on, hold on before Pharaoh Good expounds on that. I have an answer for you, Jake. The answer is no. I think it might be uh.
Speaker 4: I think it really really might be Crosskey Merritt. You know, we've had a very very lib contributor tonight in the in the comments section, this mister Brian who says Sadika is like Vernon Davis. And that's really interesting because is Vernon Davis spent one year with he caught almost eighty and then he spent another year where he caught almost seventy something with sour with that got sat with his coach. He played a long long time in the NFL, but he never was particularly Fantasy relevant despite all of that. You know, he was a forty five to fifty catch a game year he played a long time, called over five hundred balls. But you know that's the kind of thing that can happen. Those guys are very good. Bernie Day is a very good contributing NFL player, but he left us a little chilled in fantasy football.
Speaker 1: Jake, I'm gonna tell you this right now, regarding the Washington Commanders running back situation, I don't have a good answer on it, and to me, that means that the way I'll be treating it in my dynasty and re draft letues this year, I'll probably have some JCM, but I'm probably gonna be going a little bit heavier. And heavier is kind of a it's a bad modifier because that strikes. It strikes when I say that, people are like, oh, Balky's totally in on k Tron Allen, He's totally in on Rashad White, And that's not the case. But I will probably have more White and more Allen than I do j CM or Jerome Ford or anything like that. But I'm definitely not targeting any of these guys. These are the types of players, especially when you talk about k Tron Allen and when you talk about Rashad White, these are the types of players that I will just end up with as my fourth running back in KFFSC league.
Speaker 4: Especially when you passed over Jonathan Taylor in the first round.
Speaker 1: No good, Jake, no good. So that's my point here in regards to that. I'm not targeting any of these guys, but when it comes down to it, which ones will I have the most shares of, It's probably going to be Allen, and it's probably going to be White and then it's sort of everybody else after that unless you feel differently, How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting, you know, I didn't really think about k Tron.
Speaker 1: But and on top of that, Eckler is h yeah today, yep, absolutely, you know it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I think I think i'd go with Crosskey Merrit to be honest, because he did that like you have flashes last year.
Speaker 2: And you know, you kind of hit a rookie wall.
Speaker 5: But uh, you know, you know what, you know what the other guys are, and you know, Eckler's awesome too, but he's you know, past his prime, and uh, you know what those other guys are. I think I think I would take a stab on either. I don't know a lot about k Tron, to be honest, so you know, I helped to dig it to him, but I think I would go with either him or j C. M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm gonna tell you this right now, Jake, you don't have to know a lot about k Tron. If the Commander signed Eckler again, then to me, it's kind of like I'm avoiding it completely because I don't know what to believe. Then if they have Eckler and j CM and k Tron, Allen and your own Ford and Rashad White like to me, like Pharaoh would always say about college football programs, if you have two quarterbacks, you have zero quarterbacks if you have fifteen thousand running backs. So that's that's the way I would handle that going forward. But again, there's some time to suss that out and figure out what's going on there.
Speaker 4: Christy Merrit Monkey, I always point out what everyone while we love talking, you know, and we love the Dynasty drafts, some guys love it more than I do.
Speaker 1: But you know, now we talk Dynasty offspring.
Speaker 4: Now we're now it's Christmas Eve, and there's a situation that exists with realizing that I have cross sky Merit on a lot of teams.
Speaker 1: So I'm encouraged to hear what Jake has to say.
Speaker 4: But I got Crossky married in the seventh round of my Dynasty drafts last year, Jake.
Speaker 1: Final question for you tonight, and thank you so much for being so gracious with your time. The highest draft pick that you have in any of your f f PC Dynasty leagues?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: And then who do you value most and who will you probably be taking with that pick? Is it Love? Is it Tyson? Is it Tate? Is it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Which Johnny Tuma with player profile last night? Is it Van Jefferson from the Commanders, Like, I don't know like what you think about this year's rookie class, but what's your highest pick and what do you plan on utilizing with it?
Speaker 2: I mean I have a few one one on ones.
Speaker 9: Which was nice, so you know, obviously I just grab Love there and I'm the same note in in super flexor like.
Speaker 2: The triflex leads.
Speaker 4: I like them. They're fun.
Speaker 5: I think I think I would I would take oh god, I'm living on the quarterbacks name. I think I'd take Mendoza there most times, but you know, I might, you know, I think it's I think I would slip sadik In in a lot of leagues, you.
Speaker 2: Know, over the wide receivers. I do like the wide receivers a lot, but I just think.
Speaker 1: I just think.
Speaker 2: Sadik's it's gonna be pretty special.
Speaker 4: But uh, you know.
Speaker 2: It could depend on the and on the team too, you know, I mean what the need is.
Speaker 5: I know they say never draft for that, but I do so sometimes it comes down to need, Like, yeah, sometimes you just need to know, Jake.
Speaker 1: You know this with this year's draft class, like need might be more integral and figure out who you're gonna be drafting in these rookie drafts more so than previous years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you always look back in these drafts right in like, you know, two three years from now, and you know, the guy you took one eleven, you know, it turns out to be a superstar, and the guy you took.
Speaker 1: One of to one on one, you know, turns out to be uh Trent Richardson.
Speaker 2: Trent richards.
Speaker 4: Uh lor N that STUDI vibe is edgy, dude, Baker is the twenty six years all upset.
Speaker 2: Jake memories.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. This was a pleasure. Uh, what a treat tonight to hang out with you. Thank you so much for showing up and spending your Friday night with us. May your rookie draft picks never ever equate to the equivalent of Trent Richardson. I will see you, assume, whether that be in Louisville, whether that be in Las Vegas. It's gonna be a lot of fun when I see you next. And maybe I'll see you on this show next, you never know. I congratulate you on the twenty four league titles you have in the FFPC, your numerous titles in the KFFST, and I'll let you get a good night's sleep because you get along long weekend ahead of you with trading and draft picking in ff PC rookie draft weekends starting off tomorrow morning. Thank you so much for making us a part of your Friday evening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: I always have trouble in Kentucky, those guys like I don't know what it is. There's some good drafters down there, but ask I always have a lot of trouble in those leagues.
Speaker 1: But Jake, they fear the Jake, but you know they're there. They know you're getting even with them this year, Jake, Jake, to echo what Farrell saying, A lot of people say they have trouble with you in Kentucky too, Not so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, be good.
Speaker 1: We'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 1: That is Jake. But like the twenty four time f f PC League champion and Dynasty savant joining us tonight to talk a lot about the rookie class. Farrell. Wow, what a show. I mean like this, this is so much fun to do this show tonight when we have the rookie landing spots for everybody. We know where Chris Bell is, we know where Judaian Price is, we know where Eli Stowers is. Is there a particular rookie from a fantasy standpoint that you're super excited about this year?
Speaker 4: I just think I threw some out there. I'm also you know there were thirteen running backs taken in this draft. Back, yes, thirteen. Don't be discouraged by the guys that were drafted fifth, sixth, seventh round, don't beacons. You know Star Wars came from New Mexico State. So did the running back from Kentucky who was drafted to Indianapolis this year. Oh yeah, helped me out with his name, Balky seventh round draft pick. He's just he's from Dallas, Texas. He's got a tattoo in his neck. He's been previously arrested. But has changed his ways.
Speaker 1: What's his name, book, Seth McGowan, Yeah, Seth.
Speaker 4: And you know, there's just talent throughout that draft. And just because the NFL does not necessarily appreciate the running back doesn't mean that they're not going to use them. And we as fantasy players couldn't benefit long term from those players.
Speaker 1: And it just, you know, I refuse to believe that the talent isn't there.
Speaker 4: If you take the thirteen top running backs, I don't care what draft they were around they were in. If they're in the top thirteen, that's good enough to consider me putting them in our fantasy draft.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this too, for anybody who is looking to play in the KFFSC. Todd Aaron, the mad genius of fantasy football, breach out to me. He said, Balky, what league are you in the for the KFFSD one hundred dollars Sweet sixty Championship? And I said, listen, I am in the Vonte mac Division. And he said, Oky, why don't you just say all of them? Because you are in all? Oh pretty much. But this is going to be funny when I bring this up. And apologies to Steven Dergalos I don't think you care, but he said, here, are you fantasy sopranos in that league? And I said, no, that's Steven yourgallos. He's in that league. I am in that league. Team named Smoke Chetta the as Getta. That is my team name of the Vonte Mac Division. So if you want to compete with me with Stephen yourgalos with Todd Aaron, go to the Vonte Macdivision at KFFFC dot com in the twenty twenty six hundred dollars Sweet sixteen Championship. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'm in the big payback play in in the kff C. I'm in the kff C Main Event Mini Camp Division. You can play against me there. There's plenty of opportunities to take out the ball key, as Pharaoh would say, at KFFFC dot com k f f SC dot Com. Plenty of leagues going off there. Pharaoh, what a treat this has been tonight. We will reconvene, not next Friday, but we will reconvene this coming Wednesday at ten pm East time. Gonna be a lot of fun, dude. Enjoy your post NFL Draft weekend. Be good, and we will talk with you again soon. That is Farell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. I want to thank him. I want to thank of course Jake for like our guest tonight, the FFPC, Rob Brice, and of course each and every one of you. As I stated, next Wednesday, we will be back live at ten pm Eastern Time. In case you missed inside our access this past weekend, Johnny Tuma from Player Profiler, the host of the Dynasty Deep Dive, the Deep End Fantasy Football podcast with Player Profiler, join me for two full hours of nothing but rookie landing spots and how this factors in to your FFPC rookie drafts, which will kick off tomorrow morning. Again, check that out at any of the FFPC socials YouTube spacebook wherever, as well as anywhere your audio podcast that's up there as well. Next week, as I said Wednesday, HSFFI were at ten time Eastern Time. Next Thursday, Steve O'Rourke, the senior film analyst for Fantasy Points, will join me on the FFPC Insider Access show for two full hours. We'll get into a lot of rookie stuff, probably some veteran stuff with him Steve O'Rourke joining me for two full hours next Thursday night on the FFPC Socials and then Friday night we'll have extra reps at ten pm Eastern Time. Gonna be a lot of fun with that as well. Don't miss out anywhere you get your FFPC podcasts. Anywhere you get your podcasts FFPC YouTube, FFPCX, FFPC Facebook as well as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and the light FFPC Big Gorilla featuring a million dollar grand prize. Get in now with the Seven Bananas and the Early Rampage tournament promos going on, the FFPC Best Ball and super Flex Bestball Tournament's going on four hundred thousand dollars grand prize and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize respectively. Of course the Dynasty and Empire Dynasty startups starting off at one hundred dollars going up to five thousand dollars there and the FFPC Main Event. Get in now you want to be People always ask me, how bulky, how do I get into this pros versus jos. Here's what you do. You register your team for the FFPC Main Event prior to May thirty first, and you will be entered into that drawing to draft amongst forty two other pros and forty two. In this forty two other FFPC jos and forty two industry pros to fight for seven free FFPC Main Event entries for twenty twenty seven. Register now at MYFFPC dot com. Remember you get in before May thirty. First, you get two hundred dollars off that entry fee. Of course, f FPC chop leagues going on right now. You want to play the gut and format, we have it now MYFFPC dot com. Go start at thirty five dollars and you can win your way into the Big Gorilla and the FFPC Main Event. This is all at m y ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Tuesday. All I'm glad I mentioned this Next Tuesday, ten pm Eastern Time, The June Beggar Pardon the May edition of the high Stakes Fantasy Lowdown with Rodovez Wilson Moy, a long time FFPC Mistakes and high stakes player who plays in the biggest leagues out in Las Vegas, the High Society, the Big Payback and more had a very successful season last year in the Big Gorilla and the Main Event. We'll talk to him about that as well as what he has been doing with his teams early on. That is ten pm Eastern Time this coming Tuesday, and then you get Wednesday hsff Hour, you get Thursday FFPC Insider Access, and you get Friday Night Extra Reps. What a time to be alive, drafting and playing and watching and listening to all the FFPC podcasts we have going on right now. Thank you so much for watching everybody tonight, For Jake Thelike, for Parrell Elliott. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of The Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna like going back and forth here in what people are seeing in the chat you John David on the YouTube say that again, Eric, Register your team, Yes, register your team in the f FPC Main Event, and once your team is registered, you will be eligible for that processus Joe's drawing and you will get two hundred dollars off your main event team going forward here in the FFPC Main Event the million dollar Grand Prize one of two million dollar grand prizes that will be awarded here with the FFPC this year, both in the Main Event and the FFPC Big Gorilla. And don't forget no matter what league I am ever talking about, on this program, you can register for you can draft it, you can manage the blind bids, you can manage the waiver wire, you can submit your starters and sitters and manage your lineups, all on the FFPC app, which is free in the App Store and Google play Listen. We're making it easier than ever to manage your teams. Get your teams now at my FFPC dot com y FFPC dot com. Enjoy Rookie Draft Weekend. Everybody. Thanks so much for watching, and we will talk with you again Tuesday night. On the road of his High Stake Slowdown with one Wilson moy take care of everybody, Y