Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself.
Speaker 2: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 3: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 3: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 2: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you.
Speaker 1: We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 3: Go to Glamfam dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I didn't know that was Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, mommy, I'm sorry, my god, my god.
Speaker 2: Geez, you aren't put your phone away. This is Laura Cane after Dark that you so much for tune again. I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Rimmer. Puts your freaking phone down right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have a very severe fear of holes, tight patterned holes.
Speaker 2: And Eric was like, oh, look at my new furniture.
Speaker 1: I got bloop bloop boop boop, and then bam a picture of holes. Yes, we are on wigs tonight. Is Eric Rimmer, by the way, and we have producer Brian over here.
Speaker 2: He produced.
Speaker 4: Producer Brian is not in a wig, No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He this wig is really how Oh we're gonna play what Your Price?
Speaker 2: A little later on. I'm gonna write this one down because I want to see what he would.
Speaker 1: I know you would do it for free. Probably what we'll just do, I'll just do a precursor, all right. What's your price for me to apply a full face of makeup and a wig to you for fun?
Speaker 2: What would you? What's your price? Anything?
Speaker 5: Do I have to do some kind of take it off right after? Or do I have to do something?
Speaker 2: Or you actually have.
Speaker 1: To be seen by the public quickly, like i'd take you to McDonald's or something like that, right, yes, nothing, nothing major, but i'd have you'd have to painstakingly sit there while I do your makeup and your lashes and put on the wig. You'd have to obviously put on a little outfit. What's your price?
Speaker 2: I've done this? I think I've done this to you. You have any time.
Speaker 5: I mean it's probably five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do it for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: That's not even worth my time.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true time time, all right, five hundred bucks. Anyway, we're gonna play what's your price?
Speaker 2: Coming up? And uh so, guess what's happening on Friday night at my house my roommate, Well, poker night.
Speaker 5: How did you know, intuition, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because you saw like a list.
Speaker 5: No, oh, there's just a poker setting right there.
Speaker 1: Oh see how into how intune you are to things?
Speaker 5: I was manifesting.
Speaker 1: So we're having a Halloween slash birthday slash poker party here at my house tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: And it's going to be a costume party.
Speaker 1: And that's hence all the decorations with the spiders and the webs and everything. But we're not done decorating yet. In fact, Antonio, who's most of his friends, most of his friends are coming for the poker. It's like a forty dollars buy in, you win actual money, and then like all the food's provided and drink and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be fun. But like it is also Marie's birthday.
Speaker 1: The following week or the right before Halloween, so it's to be like her birthday party.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: Did you want me to pop out of cake or something?
Speaker 1: No, but listen to what Antonio wants to do. He wants to take the couch and put the couch on palettes so people can sit on the couch and will look down at the game.
Speaker 5: I think you guys did that last time, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Yes, But like.
Speaker 5: I guess, but it's a little.
Speaker 2: Trash, it is, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, can is there anything else that can raise a couch besides a palette?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Like bricks?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't bricks on.
Speaker 3: The flower doesn't all bricks.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's what we're wearing wigs because we're trying to we're getting in the spirit because next show, our live show on Monday, Brian producer Brian has something I'm saying sinister cooked up. Maybe now I know you're not supposed to or you're not gonna tell us what it is because it's a surprise, it's a Halloween surprise. But this has something that could it could go wrong, right, Is there a chance that things could go south and be bad for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It could rufe but you could fix it, though.
Speaker 1: What I need the assistance of a professional, like an exorcist.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I don't think it's that bad. Let me just please just give us Like, let me say, for the past week, I have been I have been going through what you will go through.
Speaker 2: Oh every day?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this something you purchased? Yeah? Oh boy, can you tell us where you go? You know what?
Speaker 4: And he said that you're gonna hate it more than me, which.
Speaker 5: I'll I'll say, is it's an antiquity.
Speaker 2: Ew those kind of freaked me out a little bit.
Speaker 5: What what do you think that means?
Speaker 2: Like it's old?
Speaker 1: Ye, like an old like artifact kind of thing that might have some like something attached to it.
Speaker 5: It's not that crazy, Okay, but you might hate it.
Speaker 2: We'll see, well and he won't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Well, you're a sensitive so.
Speaker 2: I am thank you for acknowledging that.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're sensitive.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know a sensitive.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because God, I don't want to give too much.
Speaker 2: Away, so you I'm not going to know what this is. I mean, have I ever seen this? Has it?
Speaker 5: You could guess it though?
Speaker 2: All right, it is, okay, it is.
Speaker 5: It is a trope of horror, and you were going to see first hand. You're going to see firsthand what it's all about. I've seen firsthand what's all about.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of this documentary I just watched about this guy that would put on you take off the wig. It's like all the hair is coming out. Take it off. It's just an even it's absolutely horrific. Right now, you look like a nightmare.
Speaker 2: It looks like.
Speaker 1: Somebody who's doing the Walk of shame the next morning. Well, now I totally lost my train. Oh documentary, it's about this guy that put on like a real guy that put on the extreme most extreme haunted house experience ever.
Speaker 5: Oh something.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because these people who.
Speaker 1: It was like they would poop their pants, they'd throw walk, they'd have to eat like cockroaches and thrown vomit.
Speaker 2: Like he'd keep pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing.
Speaker 5: They were waterboarding people.
Speaker 1: They were Yes, it was like torture, but these people agreed to it because a lot of them wanted.
Speaker 2: More followers or a cool ticket. Yes, I forgot, what was it?
Speaker 5: Well, it was a challenge. You you bought in, and you bought.
Speaker 2: In and then you had to sign this giant.
Speaker 5: Like waiver like ten grand and then I guess I forgot.
Speaker 2: I'll find out for you though, I guess.
Speaker 5: A guy actually completed it and they did some legal They're like, oh, no, we're disqualifying you because of medical reasons or something. After he had gone to the end, so that it got eventually got shut down. They made up I think they got suit or something. Yeah, it was super unsafe. It wasn't cool.
Speaker 1: A bunch of the people that went through it, look up McKinney manor documentary. A bunch of the like women who had gone through it, wanted to do it for a thrill, wanted to do it for views, wanted to do it for you know, a following, And they're like, you know, we knew it was going to be scary, but we just signed away.
Speaker 2: We were super excited for.
Speaker 1: The chance, you know, and the exposure and I'm not scared of anything, but like it would show them because they filmed the entire thing, and uh they were just like in tears and snot my other nose and like bleeding like it was horrible.
Speaker 5: There are toned down versions of the Mastery much cooler the monster inside.
Speaker 2: And this guy that was was like getting off on how far he could push it, push it, push it, push it, push it.
Speaker 5: He was I'm sure he was a psychopath.
Speaker 1: Oh, he definitely, most definitely was. I tried to watch that thing about Vince bink Man. Did you see that, like that series like you don't even care because it's about wrestling, But uh, I don't care about wrestling either.
Speaker 5: All right, well we all I'll say in conclusion for the Halloween thing is it's kind of been. I have been testing this before I give it to you to make sure it's not actually harmful. I have found. Let me put it this way, if it's one of those things that if we both spend nine in the Haunted House and you would be like jumping in every creek and you'd be like, this place is deaf. I feel it's off, and I'd be like, no, you don't, you don't feel anything. I guess I'm at the point where there was definitely a weird noise the night, and I went, oh, that is interesting, but it's probably nothing. That's that. That was strange. That was that was a little bit too much of a coincidence. But it could be nothing. It's probably nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Are you have you are you continuing to use it or did you stop the experiment?
Speaker 5: It's an ongoing experiment.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is happening on our live show Monday, our Halloween show, which is on The.
Speaker 2: Sister twenty eighth.
Speaker 5: All I'll say is that I am not experiencing any negative effects currently from said experiment.
Speaker 1: Okay, but knowing me, I will Yeah, sure, no it won't because I am sensitive to these kind of.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we were gonna play this. We're gonna get to what your price because we love the game.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Actually I'll say one more thing. Oh you thought the board made your house haunted, this will be ten times worse. Oh ten times probably.
Speaker 1: Because uh it's Hester showed up after the Ouiji board experience.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen her lately.
Speaker 5: I attempted to haunt my house and it was unsuccessful. But we'll see if maybe your house will be haunted.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you just said something though, that you experienced something that you were like a little bit like, wow, that's a little odd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I can also attribute that to a lot of other things. The timing was just really interesting.
Speaker 2: For you to say that scares me.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it shouldn't, because I was just like, oh, that's interesting, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Are you going to come in like you did with the Ouiji board with like weird like candles?
Speaker 1: Like? All right, we do have to dress up though? Would do I have to provide your costume again?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 5: Will be dressing up as a priest because I feel like it's appropriate for what I'm bringing in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh that's cute. I like that.
Speaker 5: If I still have the preuss in my arsenal, I might have something Okay, good, because I'm I don't know why. I don't understand this man. The first year that I was here, he was all dressed up and he was so pumped about it, And then every year after that, all of a sudden he was pretending to hate Halloween.
Speaker 2: What happened to you? What happened to you?
Speaker 1: Eric?
Speaker 4: You don't I do I love scary movies, but I don't like Halloween.
Speaker 5: Well, dress up is something from a scary movie. It's a scary movie day in, not Halloween.
Speaker 2: Chucky, your favorite little guy.
Speaker 4: I'll figure something.
Speaker 1: Okay, difficult, All right, this is gonna be quick and we're gonna this is called the Name the same time game. Okay, So I'm gonna give a topic and at the same time to see if we all like our gelling, if our minds meld, and if we come up with the same answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, at the same time.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Name a day of the week, Saturday, Brian and I.
Speaker 1: Worst day of the week, best day of the week, it's podcast day's it is a workday.
Speaker 2: Name alone goal sports team?
Speaker 5: You said the goals.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing that came to my head. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Back to Los Angeles and be with your precious Dodge.
Speaker 2: Oh stop it. Name uh fruit?
Speaker 5: Apple apples?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I love apples too?
Speaker 2: Green or red?
Speaker 5: Red Fiji apples?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they have to be crispy though if they're like that, Moshi.
Speaker 5: I can't all Name a tool ham hammer driver?
Speaker 2: Okay. Name a condiment to put on a hamburger, mustard.
Speaker 5: Uh, some sort of sauce like cane sauce, Chick fil A sauce in and out sauce.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's fancy.
Speaker 5: No, that's just what. That's what goes on a good burger.
Speaker 2: The dog is going. Okay, now listen.
Speaker 4: Maybe Hester's back.
Speaker 1: I know you're cooking up something here and I'm not liking it. I'm feeling some strange vibes, you know I have.
Speaker 5: There's another name I'll give you neck on our actual Halloween podcast that you may counter. It's there's a name like we found out Hester. You'll learn a new name of an entity, maybe.
Speaker 1: Holy Mother of God. Name a type of nut, peanut, peanut you can't say. No, name a Kardashian.
Speaker 5: Name.
Speaker 2: A topping on a pizza.
Speaker 5: No, pineapple, pineapple is delicious on pizza.
Speaker 2: Now, you're a pineapple person, pineapple pizza person.
Speaker 5: I'll be the first to admit it looks gross, it tastes gross. No, it's actually really a delicious.
Speaker 2: You have a pizza.
Speaker 5: Don't have you ever tried pineapple on pizza, because if you get like high quality pineapple, it's actually really good. I'll die by that. Okay, Okay, No, it's it's not like the best, but it's actually really good.
Speaker 2: Name uh sex position.
Speaker 5: Pineapple.
Speaker 1: Oh that is not a well, Hi missionary, there you go. Name uh planet in our solar system, of course. Name a city in Texas Austin.
Speaker 5: Actually there is a city called Brian, Texas.
Speaker 2: With a y.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no way, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Every time I put our videos for the captioning thing, it always spells your name with an eye and it makes me so mad.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you must be.
Speaker 5: It is the better spelling, though. It's way cooler looking than with an eye.
Speaker 2: You're with the y.
Speaker 5: Oh, for sure, why is way better?
Speaker 2: For sure? Name a holiday Christmas, Halloween name. I'm gonna do now, just use you guys. Name a dog breed Syriner. This is not going as well. Name a streaming service a You're not playing Netflix. Name a reality TV show House.
Speaker 5: Of Beverly Hills Netflix.
Speaker 1: Name a car brand sugar Nissan. Name a candy bar her Snickers. Name a vegetable Snickers potato, Celery, Celery sucks. Celery is the worst. Celery is has no flavor of the vegetable whatsoever of the vegetables.
Speaker 5: Celery is the tostata scooping chip that you get you scoop up salta with because celery is so good with, like ranch or peanut butter. It's for scooping. It is good with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you scoop it in your mouth and then throw the celery away.
Speaker 5: Is great. It's all water.
Speaker 2: I know it's supposed to be good for you hydration wise. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I love celery.
Speaker 2: Do you do that? You do that? Does your mom ever do the snack with the celery? Do I have lipstick on my.
Speaker 4: Teeth while you're looking at.
Speaker 1: Yes? Ants on a log with you put this out? You a peanut butter in the celery and then they raises.
Speaker 5: I used to make myself peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Used to make your own peanut butter?
Speaker 5: Sorry, no, no, I used to make those for myself. Oh my god, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Name a type of pasta spaghetti?
Speaker 5: Uh? Bow tie? Oh totalini.
Speaker 2: Name a brand of sneakers Converse? Oh you should?
Speaker 5: Oh I know? Uh Nike fans. I didn't wear Converse.
Speaker 2: Name a famous landmark.
Speaker 5: The brand mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Name a cereal brand ed Kember. Name a serial killer Cereal brand? Oh name okay?
Speaker 5: Name horror villain, movie villain, Michael Myers, Jigsaw.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm only gonna do one more because this game is you're making it dumb and not fun. I don't know, but I thought i'd be.
Speaker 5: Much more playing the game exactly. I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Name a type of sandwich, peanut, butter, and jelly.
Speaker 5: Let me think about tuna and pineapple, just to meld, mine meld. Okay, let's try my melding. Okay, okay, we're gonna mind meld.
Speaker 1: Okay, get zone zone in each other in each other right. Name a type of cheese, blue cheese. Oh yeah, not even close. Name a famous magician, David copper David Copperfield.
Speaker 5: I was actually gonna say Chris Angel.
Speaker 2: Name a classic rock band.
Speaker 5: Guns and Roses, Oh, rightful dead.
Speaker 2: Name a type of sushi?
Speaker 5: I don't sushi? Yeah, salmon? Oh god, you guys are no FUNI okay, why don't you guys do it? See if you can mind meld?
Speaker 2: Well, I think I read all these all right, We're gonna play what your price now?
Speaker 1: And if you have your powder paper, just put on some music so it makes it exciting. This is the game where we I give you guys a scenario, and you have to tell me what the lowest amount you would do this thing for.
Speaker 4: And I'm always the bitch in this because I won't do any of it for less than like.
Speaker 2: Like three billion dollars. Kind of looks so much like my sister right now.
Speaker 1: It's like crazy Jenny and I look a lot alike, but she has this color hair and bangs and I don't.
Speaker 3: And that would be the perfect time to kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Great should What does this look like a wig?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say it.
Speaker 1: It might be fun to like wear this on a first date or something to see if they like me.
Speaker 5: Is that if you can't see the hairline, it's almost always.
Speaker 2: Away, well, even with the bangs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's why it looks like because I can see your hair. Yeah, well I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did put this on so fast anyway. Okay, what's your price.
Speaker 1: To drop your phone in the toilet right now?
Speaker 5: Is there a poop in your toilet right now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Is there pe in your toilet?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're the The implication here is that your phone will die.
Speaker 2: I would do it for this much.
Speaker 5: Phones are a waterproof, not always.
Speaker 2: Not my old one. How much you say eight hundred? I said fifteen five hundred.
Speaker 5: Okay, my phone's waterproof.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What's your price to hot tub with family members naked? All of you, your whole family in a hot tub, all of y'all are naked.
Speaker 5: This is weird, Laura.
Speaker 4: It's like fifty dollars google my whole my whole family's dead.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that'd be really bad. Oh so Eric, gosh, so way to bring down the room?
Speaker 5: One dollar, one dollar.
Speaker 4: I'll do it for free.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you would, wouldn't you get I assumed it would be like, well, not all of them anyway. Okay, okay. What's your price to be frozen and then revived one years later?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, like what frozen right now? Or do I get to live life first?
Speaker 2: You get to live life first?
Speaker 1: Let's do that, Like you get to live until like, let's just say seventy all right, and then no, how about sixty five because then you still kind of have some little bit of energy left for when you do wake up one hundred years from now, but who knows, and one hundred years they could make you young again.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say well, you know what. Okay, what's your price?
Speaker 4: A million?
Speaker 2: I said ten?
Speaker 5: Tall, you are now here, I said a million, because here, I would do it for free, but sixty five is pretty young. I'm missing out a lot of time with family.
Speaker 2: It's show.
Speaker 5: I want them to have a million dollars set them up since I'm leaving early. Oh my gosh's how otherwise I do it for free?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your price to I don't know if we've done this one before, but to use somebody else's toothbrush for one month and it's just a random person, it's not a family. There's toothbrush for one whole month.
Speaker 5: Are we be using at the same time or do we like switch where I get their toothbrush for a month and I'm the only one using it.
Speaker 1: Eric, Okay, in any scenario, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: One million dollar. It's not that big deal.
Speaker 4: Do you know I have a thing with teeth?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's right, somebody had or something.
Speaker 3: I would No, it's not contagious, or somebody's teeth were falling out, I would.
Speaker 5: Fife said a thousand. It's not contagious. Wrong, it's just moderately unsanitario, rinse you fine?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: They had trickamas or something.
Speaker 2: What is it? I don't know. I don't like the sound of it.
Speaker 5: No contagious teeth diseases that I know of.
Speaker 2: What is your price to allow at the same time five people to puke on you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Five? Okay? What's your price?
Speaker 5: Two grand? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 5: Really I feel like I could. I feel like for two grand I could do it.
Speaker 1: Whoa what did you say up on the I said eight million? No way, hell no, you know, yeah.
Speaker 5: It would be gross. But you just go like, no, it's not your face. You go jump in the shower, you get two grand.
Speaker 2: It's the mental, it's a PTSD, it's the experience, it's all the things.
Speaker 5: If I offered you two grand right now, you'd do it.
Speaker 1: No, I would not, I absolutely, you know me. I have an irrational fear of Yeah.
Speaker 5: But if I had two grand in cash, I said, hold this, Laura, nold it.
Speaker 1: Nope, no, nope, no way, no freaking way. I guarantee it ten grand now, not even no.
Speaker 2: You would nope, nope, nope no.
Speaker 5: Ten grand could change your life.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: What's your price to play a game of strip poker with your parents, if they were alive.
Speaker 5: I ran out of paper. Oh oh, and if they were alive. Amount of money, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if your if your parents, just say your parents were with us, and just say my dad was with us and my mom is with us. But to play a game of strip poker with your parents, name your price infinite amount of one billion.
Speaker 2: I do it for twenty five hundred.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wait, wait, wait, I don't even care. I mean, okay, so family so legs on you is eight million? Yes, getting naked in front of your entire family.
Speaker 4: Your dad would see your vagina, I don't care. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I mean he's not gonna come on. The thing is seeing them. It might be a little disturbing.
Speaker 4: That may be a little low.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: It might be a little disturbing to witness them.
Speaker 5: At least ten come all right, all right, I'll.
Speaker 2: Move it up to tech.
Speaker 6: God, she's like two dollars and fifty Oh my god, what's your price to sing the national anthem acapella at a professional sporting event?
Speaker 5: Ten grand?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, al r, I'm gonna make it even worse. What's your price seeing the national anthem acappella at the last Potterys game, which was or record attendance.
Speaker 5: Ten grand, eighty fifteen.
Speaker 1: I'm going fifty thousand because that is a the people with their phones and recording it. It's gonna be all over the internet. It's super embarrassing. It's gonna be horrible. People are gonna boo fifty thousand?
Speaker 2: What did you? What does it say?
Speaker 4: What does it say there is no dollar amount?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Or that they're okay really? Oh yeah you well you had the singing teacher in and he didn't even sing. He he like spoke.
Speaker 4: I can't sing.
Speaker 1: What's your price to lick the nose of the person on your right? So that so Brian would have to lick my.
Speaker 5: Nos fifteen hundred?
Speaker 2: Come on, get real.
Speaker 5: Fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: You'd have to lick Brian's now, let's nose.
Speaker 4: For twenty five dollars. Say my tongue, right nostril, lick the tip of my nose for.
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could use fifteen hundred bucks. What about four twenty five bucks?
Speaker 2: What about one hundred?
Speaker 5: Make it five?
Speaker 2: What? What about Eric's nose?
Speaker 5: Five hundred?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not at least it's at least it's it's fair.
Speaker 5: It's just like for like to be convinced or you know, bought to do anything. There's just a minimum dollar amount. If you're gonna be giving me money to get me to do something.
Speaker 2: Don't overthink this.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not. I'm just saying, if you like, if you're gonna pay me to do.
Speaker 3: My nostrils are totally clean, you to stick your tongue up the nose just to lick the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ok bucks, dude, you're being ridiculous right now.
Speaker 5: I don't get think of it. If it's a one time feet sort of think. I have a minimum retainer, a minimum retainer.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your price to perform a complete strip tease for the room? You just the two of us are among the three of us. What's your price?
Speaker 5: Five grand? You guys do it for free?
Speaker 2: Dollars? I have five dollars right now. I have a five dollar bill. Would you? I want you to be serious. You're not being serious then, okay, he's adding more zeros. Let me think I do it for ten grand.
Speaker 5: You do it for way less than ten mean, No, it's true. I bet for one hundred bucks. I bet for like a Chris, But I said, Laura, do like a strip. It's just the people in this room. I bet you do it for like one hundred, like you would.
Speaker 1: For in front of you and Eric totally naked doing like a sex or dance.
Speaker 5: It was just a strip tease.
Speaker 2: A strip tease implies that you're taking off your clothes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought strip teeses don't go like fully nude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well deja vu or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there's well, I definitely it's not.
Speaker 4: Like each talking Cheetah's strip tease or are you.
Speaker 2: Talking like I'm talking full blown out all everything?
Speaker 5: Oh I bet for like five hundred.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, oh my god, there's certain things I don't want to see.
Speaker 5: I think the tease is. Yeah, there's no actual newity the tees.
Speaker 1: What's your price to gain one hundred pounds that you could never lose?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no amount money.
Speaker 1: So I would weigh two hundred and forty five pounds that can be like out of.
Speaker 5: Contry, that's what. That's pretty that's pretty I'm five nine, that's pretty heavy. Really Yeah, I used to be like two undred and fifteen, and I'm like, I'm like twenty five pounds lower than that now or more, And I can tell the difference on myself, Like, it makes a big difference, especially when you get above that.
Speaker 1: Carrying around an extra hundred pounds would be so brutal a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 4: Five hundred trillion?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, maybe for five hundred sllion they could do that.
Speaker 2: What's your price to sing a song in front of everyone here?
Speaker 5: A thousand? Sorry, five hundred? That's my retainer?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know you wouldn't because you you didn't do it when we had to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm opting for Brian, so I want to do a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Have some self respect, have a minimum number that you know, anything for You're like how much to cross the street? Five hundred? You're ruining the game. No, I'm not. This is about being smart enough in my time game. I'm not.
Speaker 1: What's your price to repeat the last meal you ate for every meal for one month?
Speaker 5: Oh? Wow? What was the last thing I ate?
Speaker 2: Last thing? I eight? Where'd you eat?
Speaker 5: I had to a crazy sandwich. It was really good.
Speaker 1: It's like a month a month straight, that's but not for breakfast lunch, disnner thousand? What is the last thing you ate, Oh, the egg girls, the tofug girls. What'd you put five hundred five thousand? I'm going to say a thousand.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what you gave me, A weird one.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I'm sorry. What's your price to have an audy belly button that's three inches long? But jill three inches like that? Oh my gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd say, like.
Speaker 4: Like a national geographic nile.
Speaker 5: No, I'd say I think you have like a you know, a stiff stiffy, really.
Speaker 1: Hard I know, really like, oh yeah, anyway, what is your price to show up for work on Monday? If you went into work? When you do, go into work in nothing but a robe, and that's it.
Speaker 5: I feel like I could get away with it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say I'm going to say I do it for a thousand, because I think people in my work would be like, what are you doing? And I'd be like, oh, I just decided to come to work in a row because I feel like dressing.
Speaker 4: You practically do that.
Speaker 5: They would just make Eric go two floors up back home to change.
Speaker 2: So what's your price?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't even do this in a pool to float alone on a raft in a shark infested water for twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: Depends on the raft, but I could do that. I want five grand. Though.
Speaker 1: I get scared even in floating on something in the deep end of a pool. And I blame this on my father because he took me to see Jaws when I was like seven years old, and that was not okay. I can't touch a drain in a pool because I'm scared that.
Speaker 5: A shark that was out of it that was me I was a kid. Oh my god, is like freaky.
Speaker 2: Really, I have ever seen like a ten foot deep pool. Those are the scariest things ever.
Speaker 5: I remember when I was a kid, weread at someone's pool and they had like a twelve foot deep end and I looked underwater with like goggles and saw deep it was. I was traumatized.
Speaker 2: I know five thousand dollars. You see the fins like.
Speaker 5: Going around your raft that doesn't bother Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: No, they bump the raft with their nose because they smell you.
Speaker 2: No, not more than that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll do it for a I'm probably maybe a million. Uh what your price to permanently sound like you just inhaled helium.
Speaker 5: No, uh, that's that's permanently.
Speaker 2: I know for a man it is. For a woman it almost is, but not as bad as a man.
Speaker 5: Now you just then, did you just become an actress?
Speaker 2: I do it for five hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I do it for a trillion, a trillion. That's life room, it is life running.
Speaker 1: Okay, one more bill, one more and then we're done, all right, And then I gotta eat and I gotta take this wig off because I'm sweating bullets. Oh my god, I don't want this to end. You know why, because I don't want Monday to come. Because I'm scared. I'm freaking scared of what you're going to do.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna be my environment. It's not gonna be that bad. Here's the thing. If all hell breaks loose, you can end it really quickly.
Speaker 1: Now, is this gonna.
Speaker 2: Affect Eric in any way?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: He won't care or could it, and he just won't realize it.
Speaker 4: This is okay, okay, it's not happening at my house, so oh I.
Speaker 2: Know it doesn't matter. This is like me as.
Speaker 5: Powerful as your belief in it.
Speaker 2: You believe in scary things. Don't you you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 5: Don't you? Let me put it this way. Wow, After about four days of my will to say experiment, I went after four days, I went, oh, you know what, that's an interesting correlation. Hmmm, spooky connection. And I was like, but no, that's stupid. And you know what, nothing happened after that. I was like, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Just the fact that you said that it is freaking me out like a hardcore because you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: Normally you would say, oh, nothing, nothing happened at all time, don't.
Speaker 5: I don't trust your ability to detach that or make that that judgment call though, so you'll probably think it's like the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Finally, what's your price to eat a live roach? And I'm not talking a little scattery one. I'm talking like the kind you see downtown on the street.
Speaker 5: I gets on like a ranch with the Nope, live roach.
Speaker 1: It's still wiggling and you have to eat it and chew it and swallow it.
Speaker 5: For ten grand if I get some ranch.
Speaker 2: No, you don't get anything.
Speaker 1: No fifteen grand to eat a live a roach that's like an inch long thing.
Speaker 5: You just got to do it. Just swallow that that thing chomping half swallow and then be done with it.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's gonna be done.
Speaker 1: I think the cockroaches like can live with their head cut off or like in your stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they only last a second. You get fifteen grand for it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it for five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: You guys have never been offered real money. You would do it for way less.
Speaker 2: One billion trillion. That's not a spider, it's it's a it's a cock.
Speaker 4: I don't like cockroaches either.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Cock just freaked me out.
Speaker 5: That's but that that amount of money is unfathomable. That's done for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: I know he's ridiculous. He's being ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all I want.
Speaker 1: I know, like he but I think he's actually like not kidding.
Speaker 2: No, he's not exaggerating. I know.
Speaker 4: Geez.
Speaker 5: All right, once again, your writer has lost the time.
Speaker 2: But look, I bought him food, you did.
Speaker 1: I'm still I'm still doing some of the things on his writer even though I never even signed it.
Speaker 4: I love you very much, thank you.
Speaker 1: So all right, we as a precursor to our Halloween show. Are there are wigs and we're going to be dressed up and something weird is going to happen or not at my residence is where we do the podcast. So thanks ahead of time, Brian for this fun thing that's about to happen that I'm gonna hate and Eric's not gonna care about.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Is it gonna be spooky?
Speaker 1: And then we'll do fun Halloween stuff after that, or maybe before that, because I don't think there's gonna be any fun.
Speaker 2: To be out after the spookiness.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh my god, for sure.
Speaker 2: Anyway, and then you know what.
Speaker 1: Also coming up in a future episode, we have a woman named Georgianne Irvine who has been with the zoo for many many years and she's written many many books about the animals at the zoo.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna be a guest. Clay is coming back on.
Speaker 1: From the Doll Face Friend, yes, and then we might have a member of Fits in the Tantrums in.
Speaker 4: To do some nice I can't wait to see Clia. I love her, I know.
Speaker 2: So we have a lot of things coming up, plus our stand up comedy routine is happening. I'm just not sure when. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And that's it for now. Thank you for tuning in, love your show, love your podcast, and love your podcast.
Speaker 4: Love your podcast.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 2: My sweet baby's a miss you so much. Bay Bye bye bye h