Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your names glazed by the great Chris Ray Gosh, Derek black Bet, and Tom Swee.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Hey, everybody, welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, It's him Sweeney, It's him Derek. Whoa all that damn bird? I was thinking about that. I had a nightmare about that bird picking your eyes out? Oh wow, that's I done. Sneezed anew show's over. I probab as myself. I wouldn't record if I sneezed. Goodbye every body. And the credits song, oh wait, that's a credit. Uh. The intro for Dawson's Creek is that it Dawson's Creek is Is that the right song? Stupid? Yeah, Dawson Dawson fucking Creek? Stupid. I don't want to wait?
Speaker 3: Could I watched every episode of that show?
Speaker 1: What's crazy? That makes sense to me? It does gonna be?
Speaker 2: You watch Supernatural, you watch other ship team stuff.
Speaker 1: I wonder why do you watch all the Arrow and no? Watch what that's surprising?
Speaker 3: No care about Arrow and Donson's Creek wasn't. It wasn't on w B.
Speaker 1: I tried it. Starting was on U p N Dawson's Creek.
Speaker 3: It was on U p N with Buffy the Vampire Slayer really and and it was and Veronic Kamars and everything.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, it was on it or I watched it on there, Okay, So I watched it, Okay, yeah, because I've seen Seinfeld on Comedy Central and I'm like, no, you know what I mean, like that, no sense.
Speaker 3: There's another show called like Project Veronica something like that. Uh, there's a lot of shows at that time. There's another show where this girl like had a best friend. I forgot. It's called something like Crypt Crypt Fighters. Oh god, I watched all that ship because I had no control of the TV, and like I had a twelve year year older sister, so like the TV would be on, I'd be watching te be like no you're not, and it's changing and I'm like, all right, well, I guess I'm watching as I'm watching One Tree Hill.
Speaker 1: Will I watched Charmed Hill the Dog eating the Heart.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, that scene. I saw that scene when it came out, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Was that One Tree Hill?
Speaker 2: I remember it was one of those things. And then there was there was a Seventh Heaven thing too. That eleven we were like tripping on something on Seventh.
Speaker 1: Heaven too, oh something like Yeah, there was some crazy Yeah, it's all mixed child exploding and like a or something because it locked from the inside like ovens do. Yeah. Yeah, I auditioned for One Tree Hill. Actually, did you really? Yeah? Actually for like how I was really young. I think it was like a kid roll for some reason. I do. I do remember this because I just had like they were just holding it in this like random place that we happened to be and I was like, I didn't I didn't set out to do it. It was literally just happening. I think they were just looking for people like extras or something, is what I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I mean that's a very old school stuy you. It's very old We need you give the fun over here, and then you get over here.
Speaker 1: You've got to face. You got a face that would look really good out of focus in the background.
Speaker 3: You got a really good out of focus face, and.
Speaker 1: Pay you in a fucking gift card or whatever. Yeah, it was like a chilias gift card for five dollars.
Speaker 2: I did that one time I got I did a roll. It was a speaking role, and they paid us in.
Speaker 1: A Red Lobster gift cards. Are you serious? Yeah? And I'm like all right. I was like, Red Laser is gone. Now it is gone. Save that gift card. You would have been shipped out a lot.
Speaker 2: I would have been, Yeah, it would have Yeah, that'd be crazy to save it.
Speaker 1: Are they gone for real? Now they're like, actually, it's no more of them.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they're They're completely Whereas I'm concerned, I've never tried. I never tried looking them up since I heard they were like, oh, we're shutting down.
Speaker 3: There's that about the four of them in Maine.
Speaker 1: There's foreign there's probably more than probably.
Speaker 2: I feel like Red Lobster is probably trash.
Speaker 1: In Maine, you know what I mean, either trash or better. No, it's probably better.
Speaker 2: But I imagine that the people of Maine probably don't go to Red Lobster to get the seafood.
Speaker 3: Like they're not the same better, Like they're not the same quality arrest in the country.
Speaker 1: The Red Lobsters are better in Maine.
Speaker 2: But I imagine the main nights of what the mas Mediac wouldn't eat it's you know what I mean, Like you can go to a burger joint and then.
Speaker 3: You know, Mexicans here still eat fucking Taco Bell all the time.
Speaker 1: It's it's Chipotle. They they do eat it, but they don't. And let me tell you something, it's way better here. It's way better. Taco better. Taco Bell and Chipotle are way better here. They are in New York.
Speaker 2: Consider it like Mexican food, but yes, they still eat it, like it's different.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: But you know, if you're gonna give a play in Mexican food and I'm creating Mexican.
Speaker 1: They'd be like why not that? You know?
Speaker 2: But yeah, actually I stay away from Chipotle for probably a decade or more because the first time I had it was not when I was in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just happened to be like it was on the.
Speaker 2: Tour thing, so like, oh, let's try Chipotle, and it was fucking so bad that I'm like, it took.
Speaker 1: Me probably.
Speaker 2: Twenty something, you know, twenty twenty something for me to try Chipotle again.
Speaker 1: I never I was like, oh, it's actually not that bad. I didn't have Chipotle until I got here same like I think it was the.
Speaker 3: First time one time I had in Connecticut that mall of Conet of Danberry had in Danburry once.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, like the worst place. So it's just like it sounds like the worst place.
Speaker 3: It's just the mall there, that's it.
Speaker 2: Something like you saying Danbury, Connecticut sounds like I would never want.
Speaker 1: Anything remotely close to Mexicans. It sounds like a place where stranger things people would grow up, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, it's just nowhere to kind of those I had a bean before. I've never seen anything like Holways what that is happening?
Speaker 3: It starts coughing up blood.
Speaker 2: But that's why I think, you know, people always say they're like, oh man, Taco Bell gives me the ships, And I think it's just people that don't normally have fiber in their diet. Like beans, even though they're beans, are kind of like whatever.
Speaker 1: They're not beans.
Speaker 2: I think they're like you add water to a fucking powder or something.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they're just like really wet coffee beans. It's I don't think they're real like like like protein beans at all. Like I've never had I've never got a ship from neither.
Speaker 3: I have, but it makes my tummy hurt. In general, it genuinely have it late. I have it late always, and I probably passed out before I'm done digesting.
Speaker 2: There is something like probably to it, yeah, by eating late. And also one thing I have noticed, if you don't eat all day and then your first meal is really greasy, that's an easy way to get shits, just like I've noticed, at least.
Speaker 3: For me, it makes me said, this week, I haven't cooked in the house at all. I kind of want to. I want to really bad. I'm sick of eating out. I'm like, I'd rather just eat food at my home andying.
Speaker 2: I slaved over like two hours plus making Zuba discana and it was great, but also I ate it in like fifteen minutes, and I'm like, this just doesn't feel good at all.
Speaker 1: It's not worrying slightly, don't I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why people make soups for dinner. That shit feels so insane.
Speaker 1: This is just like this is like a you know, especially is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's delicious, potatoes big, especially the way that I make it. First of all, I don't put the I don't put the potato skins in there because I'm not a fucking psychopath. Potatoesk like band aids, And to me, that is the equivalent.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Like to me, I feel like you're like peasant that likes eating dirt. Yes, because you know, especially if it's ordered out, like if you go to olive gardens, they're not rinsing those.
Speaker 1: There's no way why would you eat?
Speaker 3: I eat the thing that I fucking What I do is I get all of the fucking film of it. Then I put it over the top of the thing, suck it through, so I get all the nutrients out.
Speaker 1: Just like that.
Speaker 2: You throw away the actual parts of the potatoes, just can skin.
Speaker 3: And in the foot all the colored by the top is that looks like a piece of tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am. I I am gonna cook more. But also it's mainly because I know RFK Junior is gonna ruin the Food Drug Administration, so like I don't want to like get food poisoning, like but at an increasingly rate, that's like the big thing that I'm I'm like, oh, let me just have stuff and I know that it's thoroughly been washed and cooked instead of like going out, because I know if if they I think of it from the perspective of you, would you give a ship You're working.
Speaker 1: A job and you know they're not paying you enough. Are you gonna make sure it's all perfect? And ship? I don't even make I don't even make my own food perfect all least salad dry well.
Speaker 3: I cut corners on my own food, like I won't figure out I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It'll put dressing on salads. I don't rinse my chicken. What's the point You're rinch your chicken.
Speaker 2: You know it's a little slimy, it's a little You're like, hmmm, I think I can see the salmonella on it, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like the other. Sometimes I rinse it. Sometimes I'm like, all chances, I just brind it. I don't. We don't do that five minutes five minute? Yeah, why would I do that? I bring not my chicken? Why they can tastes better than to clean it. I could give a fuck. I mean, I mean, if I'm cooking for myself and it's literally just for sustenance, I feel like salmonella gives it a little pop. That's pay I brand on my chicken and I talk a little to Brando chicken too. That's what you what you talk about. Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: With a little bit of orange peel, a little bach. I thought that's called bleaching.
Speaker 1: That. I thought that with this entire time you get bleach in Brian. That's what I thought you could do, both of you want. I'm not a big fan of it.
Speaker 3: I'm the I'm more of the orange zest kind of Brian kind of guylorox, the clorox ajax, a little bit of aax on.
Speaker 1: My chicken had borax. Dude. That's old ship, dude. I know, I know what is what.
Speaker 3: My grandma didn't live as long as she's Goodnay.
Speaker 1: Remember there was something and I remember there was somebody in my twitch chat once he was telling me about like how their their grandmother or somebody in their family used to wash their chicken with soap like Dawn, which, by the way, I'm pretty sure Dawn is like crazy. I'm pretty sure don has like a secondary use case. That's like next like you doubt yourself in it in the middle of like nuclear radiation and you're fine, or something like weird ship like that I heard about, you know, I've heard some lives Tale like about that about Dawn, like down gets out. Think. I wish I could remember exactly what it is about Dawn. I know it gets up oil slicks. That might be what it is. Like, that's what it is because they used to for the oil spill.
Speaker 3: It gets oil, right, it gets oil off ducks, it gets off of things right.
Speaker 2: Well sure, specifically ducks though it's even on it's there's ducks on the fucking logo is literally I'm not even doing and that's why. Yeah, they're like, oh you're the the perfect tycoons. Fucked up the ducks again, Let's go get some dons. So it's a good like balance like Thanos, you know. Thanas was like, fuck this sucks, get some down. That's all he wanted. Really, there wasn't enough down to.
Speaker 1: When he was talking about a new Dawn, he was talking very nice.
Speaker 3: I always have a hate.
Speaker 2: I just like I I like him because I understand there are people in this world that are that insane. So also because it's it's it's stupid. But I'm also like, oh, you're just a crazy person. It is just that you're crazy, but you think you're righteous.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny. And he's too strong for anybody to be like yeah, so like just put him down. He's like he's Crow in the in the fucking animated series, in the Batman Animated series. In Batman the Animated Series, Scarecrow, how thin and frail he is? Do you remember that? I remember wat that episode recently he being a scarecrow like man bro, he was like so thin.
Speaker 2: I just wonder how like he ever did anything successfully.
Speaker 1: It would be easy just to bully him to not do anything. He's like a professor just bullying.
Speaker 2: You push him really hard, and he's done. He's not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Jordan Peterson, you know, I think, well that's true.
Speaker 3: I think that off to this, like no one ever like just killed some of those bad guys from Gotham.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing that annoyed. That's the thing that annoyed. That's that's that's definitely into that's the plot armor that annoys me.
Speaker 1: Talking about obvious everything.
Speaker 2: If it was realistic, there would be a lot of people like, oh, you killed my cousin, uncle, you killed my wife and kills you know, like some guard that's working out the asylum would just murder all them and be like yeah, that was highly worth it.
Speaker 1: Oh you gott He'd be like a highlight Onwegian Man Joy.
Speaker 3: It'd be like, yeah, oh thank god, fuck you Batman, fuck you to death, and we're gonna fuck you to death.
Speaker 1: And they all hoard Batman and try to rape him Alfred.
Speaker 3: They're pulling a ripping.
Speaker 1: You break the rape in case of emergency glasses. So early on you.
Speaker 2: Don't even attempt the imagine. They're pulling out his clothes for they get into my pants. Hurry, call call some.
Speaker 1: And he tries to jump into someone pull his pants, you know, flip he does. He barely escapes assaulted. We gotta leave the city, offers of the passengers see Batman. Dix is up.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's I think we need to go to blood Hare.
Speaker 1: I think full of rapists. A very good master wife is he?
Speaker 3: Is he.
Speaker 1: Very good master wine.
Speaker 2: I know this is the animated series, but my voice is recognizable as because I know it gives a ship about it and British Alfred other than Michael.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think people don't give a shit about Michael Kaine. Now, oh you're right, it's been a while. We care about it because we remember it. Yeah, that's true. I mean I have I don't know what the default assumption of Alfred is right now.
Speaker 3: I think it's like it's like it's like probably like the Jarvis, like the the the helper. I forgot what his name is, the famous one from like a Hamburger.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: It's like the British constables, like very good, muster wine, I go do that right now, like very like just the typical what is like the famous butler from like old British television called or like books.
Speaker 1: People call him Jeeves Jeeves, Yeah, Butler's did he forgot Jeeves?
Speaker 3: I know Jeeves has asked Jeeves, that's why.
Speaker 1: Marveless O, good sir, I've drawn you above. It sounds having a butler's kind of And then he and then he pulls up a drawing of a bath. He's just I said that that's literally real, by the way, hilarious, Alfred, what do you mean that's real? That's a seed in the Batman. It's serious that Alfred did that. Yeah, he said, I drew above. And then and and uh, I'm gonna call him Master Wain. Bruce walks in and he goes, hey, Alfred. What's the deal because the tub's empty, and he's like, I said, I.
Speaker 4: Drew your.
Speaker 1: What happened? Did he did he kill him? This?
Speaker 2: It just cuts the scarecrow or something. He's so upset he actually shoot. He breaks his rules and he shoots Alfred, his dad.
Speaker 3: He shoots. He shoots his sarrogate father. He loses cool and he kills his sarrogate.
Speaker 1: What are you saying, saragate? That was so stupid? Let's slide the first time because I thought, like, whatever adopted? Is that not the right word? It's surrogate surrogate there thought I thought you had a problem.
Speaker 3: I mixed them, I mixed them both up.
Speaker 1: He said, sarag I was like, oh, maybe it was. But then he said it again. I was like, I thought it was just got on like a tesla. I was Tesler. I love they were. I thought they were the same. There.
Speaker 3: I knew they were different. I know each meaning, but I thought the words were the same.
Speaker 1: I see anyway, I love Tesler. I love Tesler. Welcome to the snark Tag Podcast. Go over to patreon dot com slash this snark tag.
Speaker 3: Tell oh.
Speaker 1: That's what he does? I think it's one dollar. It gets you. I don't know add for your sollim about the tears telling it we have one dollar. I can't I can't say anything quickly as him. One no ads, So I know a lot of you are sick of the ads, so are we. Everybody hates ads. So one dollar you get the show ad free, no interruptions at all, except for when you know he interrupts, you know, with a fucking dumb meme on his phone that you guys can't see or hear. Uh.
Speaker 3: But then I tell him about it, and they think about you.
Speaker 1: Don't tell him about that. I describe it so that they don't attack you. They don't attack you. Yeah, they're fine. Fine, there's a bunch of teers over there, go check it out. Uh. So, I don't know what do we want. There's a couple, there's like a handful of things that we want to talk about.
Speaker 2: I saw the I did, did you, because I know we talked about it briefly. But he also said pillars will eternity or whatever the fuck was path of exile too. I saw the stream.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't see it. We uploaded a YouTube. What happened in it? What happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he sucks. But that the that's not the funny part. It's the chat because he keeps trying to ban people that are just flaming him constantly, just saying things about how fucking ugly and stupid he looks, especially in the dark and the because he looks terrible.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible that I saw were really.
Speaker 2: Like people uh saying there that Ashley Saint Clair. You know, they're coming to collect the money. He's the latest one that he impregnated or whatever. Just every horrible insult you can think about was in the chat. And then he just kept trying to like I need to bend, you know, and like, and after a certain while he just the connection cut out, you know.
Speaker 1: It was he was he was defeated.
Speaker 2: It was it was great seeing so many people come together, and there was almost no positive feedback. There was almost no positive like I love you Elon. It was mostly like you suck so much, die.
Speaker 1: And shame, like dude Worth the watches, it's how long is the stream? I don't I don't know if.
Speaker 2: There was the entire stream or something, because it was just a few minutes of I think maybe compilations.
Speaker 1: I was watching that's awesome. Yeah. So yeah, I saw some like chat things pop up, but I wasn't sure if they were like you know, meme photoshop or whatever. Oh yeah, So like I wasn't sure like how crazy the chat actually got, but it's an amusing it got.
Speaker 2: Pretty like it didn't seem like there's an any punches bold, so like that's what good stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why he would even do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like, okay, okay, I understand he is on the spectrum because that is seems like somebody would not understand how hated he is right now.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get that somehow, I guess we're even.
Speaker 2: I was like, is he serious when he's talking about like I understand why people are being so mean to me and Tesla, And I'm like, what do you mean you're gutting our fucking government?
Speaker 1: Why would people not be upset? Not only are you gutting the government, you're also unlikable. Yeah, you know, it's not even like that. It's not even what he's doing he's doing. It's that he's doing what he's doing, but he has zero charisma.
Speaker 3: That's the problem is that people don't like him. But it's probably he wants to.
Speaker 1: Be liked so bad. He used to be. That's the thing that's retarded.
Speaker 3: He used to be.
Speaker 1: People found out more.
Speaker 3: And if people are like, oh, you're not worth liking you suck you just take your.
Speaker 1: Cuckerberg bought a fucking uh mansion next to the White House. Of course he did.
Speaker 2: It's just just like fucking uh say, this is just like an Epstein bought a house next to mar A Lago. It's like the same fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. People just don't know about that ship or care. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, fucking hey, hey, you got the mar A Lago. Then the most notorious fucking like sex trafficker in America that we know of, just just the stones throw away from mar Alago, essentially boy the house. So obviously they would congregate and share women all the time because they've talked.
Speaker 1: About how much they both like young women. Yeah, they had like they had like one of the two cups in the string. Epstein, Jeffrey, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: I forgot his His voice is way higher than it should be. Not now, well maybe at his last breath was extremely high.
Speaker 3: They that's cracking on people.
Speaker 1: He was damn near whistling.
Speaker 3: He tries to used a silent scream before he dies, and his head blows up, and he showed his body his head blew up.
Speaker 1: Uh No, there was like I remember, there was like photography of like an autopsy or something. I don't remember. I remember there was like a photograph of like them pulling the body out and it was like kind of blurry. And then like you say, I remember because I remember that you saw his ear and they were like, that's not his ear. I remember. There was like a whole conspiracy. It's really funny how which I don't know. Maybe I don't know who. Somebody had like thirty five thousand wolves. He looks like Swiss cheese. Yeah. I can't believe he hung himself. Wow. Yeah he was more whole than Epstein. Yeah, in fact, he was opposite. He was less whole. Classic no end, God damn, all right, let's talk about something else. I guess he had to rob the inert SI out of it. Let's go, uh the opposite. Yeah, okay, no end, I know I know your rules.
Speaker 3: In fact, he was he was.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the last of Us too first, because it's quick and easy, We'll get over it. Really, So the last of A season two is I think I'm.
Speaker 3: About to be out this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh this weekend, this weekend. Uh so on the weekend, Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: Sundays Sundays? Okay, Sundays, Sunday, Sunday Sunday, and uh.
Speaker 2: To see again, he's gonna fuck, it's gonna be in the first ten seconds.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see the HBO logo which.
Speaker 2: Takes about five seconds, and he's gonna be it's actually gonna think it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be built into the splash screen for the logo, not even in the story. It's just like it's the same. But yeah, so fucking I don't know, man, it's happening. Uh, they're doing it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna restructure that that this next season. I think they even said that the season two is gonna be seasoned or or the last of US two is going to be season two and three, So they're already like they're with it. Yeah. I think they're gonna delay certain things a little bit later on because I think, obviously, why wouldn't you do that.
Speaker 3: We've already seen Abby's actress right already got and.
Speaker 1: She looks more like Ellie, and then uh, and then Ellie's actress looks like like Gizmo, and so like we're kind of got a look. I don't look. I know it's mean, I understand, but like, she just doesn't look like intimidating at all. There's a screenshot going around from like I don't know if it was like a teaser trailer for the last of A season two or what, but it's like it's it's Ellie with a gun held to the camera and it looks fucking laughable. Dude, Like, if that was if that was in front of me, I don't even think I would be even if that gun was loaded with bullets that would kill me and then kill my lineage, I wouldn't even be afraid, Like I don't know if I could find fear in me. Yeah, it's the least intimidating actress you could have possibly chosen for this role, especially knowing it would be one thing if you if if there was just the Last of Us one, right, and you were like, let's make a TV show of the Last of Us one. Yeah, I could see it maybe because it's like, oh, yeah, she's like young looking and you know, timid or whatever. But then like with the knowledge that sees that the Last of Us two exists, knowing that she's gonna have to play this character after I don't know why you would have chosen this person. It's just badcasting. It is.
Speaker 3: It's it's one time, the time frame between two and one again when and.
Speaker 1: I don't a while it's right, it's like six years. I think she's a lot older. I know. I think it's five years or something like that, because she's like, what like fourteen, she's like twelve thirteen. She's like, yeah, thirteen, thirteen, fourteen, and I think she's like over eighteen. In the Last of US two's chat gbg Yeah, that's chat GBT. Let's use it. This is the best use for AI.
Speaker 2: By the way, dude, Chat GBT has been solid for me except for like one thing so far, and I always try it on Google afterwards just to see and day it's God, damn, it's it's really unfortunate because U So the question is how old is Ellie in the.
Speaker 1: Last of Us Part one versus the Last most Part two? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old is Ellie in the Last of Us Part one versus Part two?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great question, shut up, great question fourteen and then nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there, yeah, look out quickly that look out quick That was.
Speaker 2: So quick and so unnecessarily thorough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I usually tell it after I'm done, like, just give me the details I don't need. Yeah, because just give me the answer. I don't need any florish.
Speaker 2: In conclusion or so. And then it gives me that you could have just put that on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, but it's still better than Google. It was just like, you know, how old is Ellie in the Last Best Part one? And then it's like an essay about the Last Best Part one. It's like new Druckman was five years old when he first thought about killing an older man's daughter. It never stopped, it never left you. You know, it's fucking ridiculous. But yeah, so it's a while. A while passes, and she still looks like a baby. In fact, she looks younger somehow. In season two they could have at least put makeup out of his to look at a baker, and that's far she should. You might as well look like an old woman. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's been been some wild restructuring as far as the plot goes, and the length of it, so obviously it's what probably like a year or two later or something that they're gonna spend it.
Speaker 1: I imagine that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, but like, how are you going to justify her looking exactly the same?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I I guess they're just gonna gonna They're gonna hope you buy it because she is that old. She is older in fact, so it's like maybe, like, well, I mean, I mean.
Speaker 2: We have to do that for stranger things like where they all, Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Last season looks like it looks like ridiculous they all. I was like, wow, and I don't see. I don't see uh, particularly particularly Lucas the black kid, look way older in the last season. He's a young man that Bobby Brown supposed to be child.
Speaker 2: Look, Millie does not look like because like all I see on reels is like she's always advertised she's making brank advertising stuff, like soulless advertising. I'm like you, I wish, I wish, but yeah, it's always some stupid shorts and stuff. And then every time too some lipstick never wears a bra, and I'm just like, she's not she's so I think purposely trying to be like, I'm not eleven. Stop stop trying to think of me.
Speaker 1: I'm dude.
Speaker 2: Probably I can't wait to buy these with his with with socc account that his name is like like raked.
Speaker 5: Stop with this backwards card, eat cards, car card.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's me eat card. You're so hot. But I liked you, you know, a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Better.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 2: I mean, imagine because he's not. It didn't seem like he's talking to her now, but he was. He was her best friend.
Speaker 1: When she was a kid.
Speaker 2: She was giving her help with boys something boys imagine even we'd I think we talked about one. Because it's like it's borderline weird to give your like, say, cousin advice like that, Like if you had a baby cousin and she was like, want to talk to you about boys, even like okay, we're we're blood. I want to make sure that you don't get fucked over by some dudes or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that's like the the.
Speaker 2: Line if it was like I think, if it's your cousin, I think the neighbor. I think it's it was like the neighbor girl or something.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean then it's like, I mean, it's definitely just your neighbor. But also, don't she doesn't she have siblings?
Speaker 3: I think it not being related to you is like a hard cutoff, right, had heard art I.
Speaker 2: Say that the cousin thing, just because like it's around the country man, there's some people that there's that's not even a lion, you know what I mean for even like it's a little like people are too friendly with her cousins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely is weird.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: My my nephew when he had girl problems, he was like, king, what the fuck. I was like, look, dude, you're asking the worst nigga ever about this. First and foremost, I have one set relationship and that's it, and I hate it sometimes so and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, isn't that all of them? And I'm like you not a fucking no. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He didn't he didn't have our grandpa. I was like, our grandpa was good at that and he's very dead and he's like, yeah, I'm aware. It's like, so I don't know, man, asking hi mom man for.
Speaker 2: Socially it's different though, to uh that's the important knowledge on chatgy bete and actually kind of interesting. Yeah, ask and probably back in the day he would have, because I still I still find it. I still find this wild new listeners. If you didn't know, I first discovered Andrew Tait on Your Mom's House podcast. He was the first guest in their brand new studio when they moved to Texas, and this was before anybody knew who he was, so I was like, who fuck's this guy. I thought he was a complete joke. I thought he was like literally putting on a like oh, I'm a character, like a satire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought everybody thought that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this guy's hilarious, Like I love this guy. I went to follow him on Twitter. He was following me already, and I was like, what the fuck. His name was el woud On and apparently that was his second Twitter because the first one got banned. So I was like, oh, man, dude, hey man, I didn't realize you're following me, like you're hilarious or something. He said something some stupid Confucian ship to me. I was like, what the fuck, this guy's weird, But anyway, I feel weird about that. This, this super rapist sex trafficker guy was not was actually serious. The whole time, and I'm like, oh, that's why was he following me?
Speaker 1: That's what I was like, Dude, imagine does that say about me?
Speaker 3: I'd be funny if like I checked my follows and Myron is like one of my likes every time, dude, that I'd be like.
Speaker 2: No, oh no, I would he oh he would he would hate well, so y'all if he is, say, if he discovered you through snark Tank and he heard some of the ship that you would say, uh, you know, against them, you would uh he would be like.
Speaker 3: With them, several groups of them.
Speaker 1: Knows what that means? Brother?
Speaker 2: Do I need to add some parentheses on it, some brackets?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe not maybe, but like Myron, because we've heard how much he's I can't.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand the openness of doing it.
Speaker 3: He's like, this would be an all star run if it wasn't just bigotry because it's like, what do you like, dude, chill my boy?
Speaker 1: Like that's enough. Like every day he's also new. Is it because he's like Sudanese or something? Isn't he from like or something? I think?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like I thought he was Sudanese? I think he's what's the one, what's the other one called? I don't know any I still have not seen an episode of Fresh and Fit or any of these. Is Myron Fresh and Fit? I'm using the wrong one. It's words. Oh it might be a pirate, he might be that's right, Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I mean you're I mean I don't know any different?
Speaker 2: Is Myron from Fresh and Fit? Sudanese or Somalian? It caught almost nothing but from Somalian cool? Right, Well yeah, fuck it, I don't care. Yeah, that pissed me on.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I don't know. It's hey man props that like at least they're not Oh, we need to get some.
Speaker 2: You know, like like if it was like the reverse like it feels like reverse Uno Brian Singer, and they were like, oh, let's hire someone who's like, oh they you know, they have those type of young girls that oh as soon as they turn eighteen to bam, like that kind of thing, and people get very creeped out about Oh, I you know what I'm talking about. And then so I said reverse Brian Singer, meaning that like work with like young boys, and so he's a fucking pervert. So there would be directors and producers that would work with young girls that they're kind of like it's almost like a grooming situation where they're almost kind of like keeping them around, or was like, oh man, this girl's like, you're a beautiful young lady, but in they're kind of like chomping their bits to like waiting for them to grow up and ship kind of thing. To me, the just seems like here's this I'm trying to be mean, but here's this ugly young girl that she's a good actor.
Speaker 1: This is drying. But I'm just like it's not.
Speaker 2: I'm like I'm saying kind of strange. She does subjectively like I mean, it's okay. She looks like she knows that she looks. She looks like she knows what she looks.
Speaker 3: She's clearly British. That's wild, she's clearly that's excellent.
Speaker 1: Me like not knowing I was short, you know, what do you say exactly?
Speaker 2: You know, like of course, I just like I'm so I'm so used to there being so much like perversion and a lot of like Hollywood suff epecially when it comes to young people, that this feels like the complete opposite, where it's like clearly casting it kind of does it in a way that like.
Speaker 1: How many.
Speaker 2: Unconventionally, like I'm not how many ugly people get these starring roles.
Speaker 1: You don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It does it doesn't happen very meant to heavily not be sexualized. I guess that's why, like.
Speaker 1: I feel that's why I feel like it's I don't like this avenue of conversation though, because I've seen that. It's like, oh my people are annoyed that, like they don't want to fuck the mad character the last us like it's literally, brother, she's just not she just looks distracted. I think both, and she's not imposing, I.
Speaker 2: Think, be true, Like there's some people, there's people's I think a lot of people are the only criticism, well are stupid issue because I'm talking about it all right, But see, to me, it's like I don't want to I don't want to not go in that avenue. I want to clarify and be like, no, normal people are just like, oh yeah, she lovely looks weird.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just like like.
Speaker 2: Then you have the guys that are typing on the you know, the forms and stuff. You see them, they're the ones that are upset she's not hot, and I'm like, sure, yeah, you're fucking weird, dude.
Speaker 1: Who I wish every female character in the game was hot, But like, oh my god, I saw this this YouTuber. I don't know who this guy was.
Speaker 2: Blonde, he's like warring a suit. Fucking kind of ugly dude, but he acknowledges it. He's like, I know, I'm ugly. He made a video of talking about any Pant's gaming. You remember that, dude, Yeah, holy shit, he made a video ani pants giving me a video about a Monster Hunter Wilds.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do you possibly have to say?
Speaker 2: He's inventing outrage, Like, I didn't see Maybe you can find it somewhere.
Speaker 1: I did not see anywhere anyone. Let me guess. Let me throw out a guess. I'm when we played Monster hundred Wilds for about I'm sure you're gonna get it right. There's thirty minutes. Yeah, good, h there are black people in the desert. Oh he's a good guess, but no, actually see you. You would think he would have a problem.
Speaker 2: His problem is he says the woke are mad about Monster Hunter Wilds because there's hot women in the game. Oh, I have not seen one person complain about this. Yeah, I've not seen actually, as a matter of fact, that the game seems to me to lean more towards quote unquote wokeness because there's like, there's prominent females in the stuff.
Speaker 1: The men look like twigs in the game.
Speaker 2: There's diverse fucking like a brown kid, there's like there, you know, like it's right, It doesn't if.
Speaker 1: Anything, I thought that would be an issue because like right, like there's even there's yeah, they're the desert, but there's quote unquote you know, from their perspective, there's d i in the game.
Speaker 2: But no, he invented a scenario that, oh, the wokes are so mad, dude. It's to the point he took a Steam review, cropped out the user name and it was like, look at this woke person complaining about hot people in the game. So it wasn't him that would have been hilarious. It was a guy that's clearly trolling, who has a Clint Eastwood for saying, oh, this is a woke guy. His fucking avatar's Clint Eastwood. He'm like, yeah, yeah, you know how woke progressives love Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everybody, Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 2: And then you looked at him the history of his reviews of this person. He just goes and trolls, so he sometimes pretends to be like anti woke or woke in Anti Pant's gaming. Knew this enough to crop out his name so you wouldn't go find out. Yeah, And I was like, this guy is the shittiest grip. Like I know we've said that before, but it's like unbelievable that he has an audience. It's unbelieving.
Speaker 1: It really devalued and all. Like I don't know, man, that kind of thing made me feel like an audience isn't valuable. It's because it's so easy, Like like what what even is the you know, I don't know, like what even is the point? It's that easy to do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really, Uh there was. You know, we talked about doing our things. I didn't I didn't push. Uh did doing the Grifter channels?
Speaker 1: I didn't push. I just can't do it. I did one video and it got like twenty K and I was so disappointed by that. It really got to with those subscribers or anything, and I was like, I'm just deleting this channel. It just bothers that no one ever found it, by the way, no one ever. But what I loved about it too is like I did when I decided to delete it, I was like, I love the idea that people were out there looking because like, there's gonna be picture there's gonna be like real videos, Yeah, are gonna be like is this Chris? Yeah, and people and those people who make those videos gonna be like what the fuck.
Speaker 2: There were screenshots that seemed kind of plausible around the timeline. Yeah, yeah, this beat this channel just started, and it's actually really should show you that how funny it is that there's people that are grifters are aware of this. They're like, oh, these guys are grifters. I can do it too, right, And so they're propping up all the time, and that's why they're like, oh, is this you guys.
Speaker 1: Like a gold rush or something like the gold Rush? It's fucking eighteen forty nine right now, dude. Anyway, we move on to the dmc uh last of us whatever. I don't know. I think it's bad casting. I think she's just like she's not imposing in any like there's like there's a lot of very specific imagery from the Last of Us Too, where like they even do it, like the poster where's the cover of The Last of Us Too? They did it with Belle Ramsey, and it's just like it just looks fucking comical. It looks like it looks like she looks like a cherub like it's it's the least it looks like intimidating person.
Speaker 3: You can possibly someone like the Tragica not a bad idink it?
Speaker 1: She looks she doesn't look I'll see it. Maybe the show is better. I don't know whatever. I'm sure I enjoyed watching the show.
Speaker 3: I think the show is a good I think.
Speaker 1: The first season of the show is good. But I also think the first game is better, So like I do think that's probably I need to play that. I haven't played the first game since it came out, so I actually I have to I have to play it to do that.
Speaker 3: I think I think the game is better.
Speaker 1: The game is better than the show. I think I'm saying, well, yeah, certainly, but also I think what were you saying? I didn't well, I was just saying, like, I think the Last of Us Part one is just a better It's just better as an experience. Overall as a story the second Yeah, and so like I think like season two just inherently is going to be like.
Speaker 2: I'm excited because I feel like this is an opportunity, yeah, to make it that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could do that, because that's God, that's really.
Speaker 3: That's my that's my I still like, I still like and think that's a good game with a good story. But my problem with it is just that, like it feels disjointed at the worst moments, like the moments where things should come together. It's like switch and it's like, no, not right now, not right now.
Speaker 2: This It completely reminds me of my Assassin see Chadow's experience, like Beat for Beat, where there are parts in the game where I'm feeling a little bit like there's a mersion.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Enjoying this, and then it rips me out to some stupid flashback or something dumb or in a weird way that I'm just like, I I unfortunately not enjoying this as much as I would like to. And that's how I fell playing the Last of Us Part two, where I was just like, I'm not especially the you know, the crescendo really was Joe getting beaten up and I'm like, well, yeah, what's what is going to be more crazy about that? And you blew your load at the beginning.
Speaker 1: It never really gets a little kid, the little kid hilarious leveled by a grown man. I can't wait to see that in live action.
Speaker 3: I'm recorded, I do that.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: What game are you waiting on the most?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What game are you most excited for.
Speaker 1: In the future? Oh? It's interesting?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I know is there's a pretty obvious. What mine is?
Speaker 1: Uh, Balder's Gate four? No Hearts for Pokemon. It's a numbered game, Pokemon. I thought Black Ops seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Black Ops seven. It's a game that I think, did you have story cyber Sleuth that already came out, that existed a while Samurai? Uh Samurai six?
Speaker 1: No three?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm done. That's enough.
Speaker 1: That's not five. I actually can't wait for Annie three the remastered.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's Resident Evil remake five. Oh, you're right.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, game has been obvious. Actually, every time I talked about that game, my eyes I just forgot it.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for.
Speaker 2: I'm a I want to I really want to co op with the Corey tailors. I'm not singer son Griffin because he he he's never played the Revenue franchise was crazy, so his his mom in law convinced in the place he was playing through it, and I was like, bro, if you need co op for five, bring me, Like that is that's an experience. I've never played that game with someone who's never played it. That's gotta be fucking that game. I got feel that is definitely one of my top three videos. Like me and my friend would play that game and blast Little Wayne and Drake and play that game.
Speaker 1: I'm a sleepers. It's such a vibe killer. It's such a vibe. The vibe is insane, not damn Sonny.
Speaker 2: In the beginning of the game, it's like it's it's such a different fucking tone. And I when you look at the user reviews, it's kind of unanimous where people are kind of like, well, this is so far and move from like what I kind of wanted.
Speaker 1: But I had so much fun playing this, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like I love that game.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that was a infinite biostrac Yeah, I feel like that was the same kind of a thing where so far removed from like the you.
Speaker 3: Know the.
Speaker 1: Original. Yeah, but also I had so much I have so much hopping off that skylalk and like beating people, like jumping on that rail and like jumping off and beating people and then Shatka and Levet taking somebody in that it's fun. Mann. I don't I really don't understand the criticism about that game. Is feel like it's a skill issue for a lot of people. It might must be because I had. I had so much fun.
Speaker 2: I love the fucking I want to I want a model of one of those patriots because I think that's the most silliest fun.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so cool, George Washington gatling gun thing, It's so Yeah, I most so evil five for you. Yeah, I think it's like a mix of G T A six. I'm just so curious about Yeah, with one experience of this, that's the BioShock guy. Oh making a new thing and marathon, probably just out of sheer curiosity, like I must know what they're doing the stream tomorrow, I'm gonna be streaming that. By the way, by the time you hear this, it'll be over. It doesn't matter. But I'm gonna be streaming that because I have to see but those are the only three in my mind right now that I can pull out. That's interesting that yeah, there, Yeah, I definitely agree with you with GTA six.
Speaker 2: I actually I agree with him. It's what I agree both of you with that that's gonna be. I don't play a lot of co op.
Speaker 1: I don't do a lot of TV.
Speaker 2: I don't do a lot of I'd usually just play with myself, you know, playing a video game.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I want to play that game with Lily. I want to play. I'm gonna for her because she can't play games like that. She does not have she doesn't have that level of awareness for video games that you can't you can't do it. Watching her play a shooting game is like what it's like giving a cat a pencil telling them a solve a math problem. It's like paping them down. It's it's insane, like the cat might move the pencil.
Speaker 2: I feel like, since we're around the same age, it shouldn't be that bad actually.
Speaker 3: Played games like that.
Speaker 1: She never played the games like like she understands the concept.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're just like it's like a cat trying to okay, okay, it's crazy, like and it's crazy that on PC she actually has good aim like we did the so she's or whatever is the So she's okay with the thing that like she like shoot targets like target peers las.
Speaker 1: She was like cold, like it was like, oh, like she just can't move around.
Speaker 3: She can't move around and stay calm long enough to execute a plan.
Speaker 1: That can't protect her well, alas is a PC game, right, you can't start a fucking twenty something year old off on a PC game, Like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: No, no, she can't even do it on console consoles built for that.
Speaker 1: So like, I mean, if she she's not gonna be able to do that. She can't like she can't see w a to move around is just objectively stupid. It's so likely you're not gonna get I hated so much.
Speaker 2: But if But the thing is, if you grow up at like say Jojo, she's she's only mouse and key. So it's funny watching her play, like when she bought a switch and she's like, okay, I'm I'm gonna docket and she's like it took her a while to get used to, like stupid joy con.
Speaker 3: But it's easier, it's easier. But it's it's it's likerrible.
Speaker 1: Like She's like, oh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Play fucking like i'ma I'm gonna whoop a uh uh what was it called? The Oh my god, that hollow night I whooped it on with you know, like just pressing key and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I don't doesn't that feel gross? But like, no, not to her. That's that's that's like playing like grant Arismo with like a d d R pad or something like. I don't even understand what.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel, especially since I you know, I I went the opposite where I had to get used to playing on a mouse and key where to when I started emulating it. I have a the the first fucking like Mad Cats and those fucking controlers were so fucking ship that it was just play on a fucking mouse and key. So I'm playing magmat X and all that ship just like which still feels disgusting because if you need to.
Speaker 1: I would rather played on a week controller than the Mad Cats version of anything. Yeah, no, for sure is kind of fine. Terrible. Hold it sideways, it's a rectangle. It feels so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's the process of using it feels as dumb.
Speaker 1: As it can possibly a robots car.
Speaker 2: I think that's the worst controller. Crazy I used keep going, keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm about to finish.
Speaker 1: Wiggle it a bit, don't forget that head. Yeah, I uh, I don't know, man, I really hated the way. Yeah, I just hated using that. I am. I saw it.
Speaker 2: I just started, uh because of my disdain for Nintendo. The recommended me of a video that's going pretty viral right now from a guy named bear Man thirty six hundred. It's just simple, do not buy the switch to and uh oh yeah that's gonna wait it almost has nine hundred k it blew a fuck up. Yeah, And I watched it like he he just goes through all the beats that we kind of talked about already. Sure, yeah, but like in a very compelling and a very it was this guy. I've never heard of this guy before, but I was like, oh, this is a I He's one of the better talkers that just like no bullshit, no fat.
Speaker 1: He's just going through.
Speaker 2: He's like, stop giving these niggas so much money, please, Like just it's almost like a just a plea of like stop, we'll get better ship if you just stop fucking buying this ship.
Speaker 3: I think that console is going to still sell decently well, but it's not good. It will it's not gonna blow up, it's not it's not gonna reach it's not going to reach the switch heights and like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: No, that's not going to be possible really right, but like it, you know, Nintendo never does that, but like in a row like well, Nintendo traditionally always like they hit a spike and then they trailed downwards because wasn't the sold more than the sn e s The SNS sold more than the n sixty four, yeah, for sure, and then the game so and and the NCC four sold more than the game cube. And it was the we that like blew up and then we was really only big because it was cheap and it appealed to like grandmothers and moms everyone. That's true. But and the switch also is like the we U and there was like a fucking traumatic day and then the switch was like that was that was a new thing at the time, and everybody was curious about It's like, oh, what like a like a it's a console but the hands but that's half of like.
Speaker 3: The whole because of every portable console sold better than the last portable console. What do you mean the game Boy? The game Boy then so good as the game Boy Color, then the game Boy Advance then so I was good as s P, and then the DS era was just ins was so insane that the we did so bad, but like and then they were fine.
Speaker 1: They were like, oh, it's okay that it's doing bad. I can't it's so weird.
Speaker 3: Like three D like the third most soul console of all time. No shot, there's a three DS isn't like it's it's definitely top five.
Speaker 1: I would be surprised to hear that, like worldwide sales. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: I think the three DS is definitely up there.
Speaker 1: Nintendo three DS, yeah, oh so you see the issue here is that the there's also like four of them. No, so they didn't Dick suck three?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: What is that what it stands for? So here's the irritating.
Speaker 3: Screen three Dick sucks.
Speaker 1: The Nintendo three DS sold seventy five million and the PSP sold eighty, game Boy Advance eighty one. Game Boy and game Boy Color are the same, so that on eighteen and Nintendo DS was one to fifty four. So like, I guess it's like it's just barely getting in the top five. I guess. So the Dick Suck was like the most all the Yeah, game Boy and game Board Color are like folded into the same thing. Yeah, just strange.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I imagine those things would have sold better because you know, you know, you know what's so funny. We always talk about Sega always been ahead of its time, fucking the game gear had fucking led had a backlight.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like some technology comes to early though. It's you know, it's like Microsoft with the tablet computer in the nineties. Yes, we're like what, we didn't even have laptops in the.
Speaker 3: Convenient Like you're gonna make those kind of things. Are just like I think if those things don't sell well, we would get better stuff. But they never don't sell well. Like the basic ship off the Game Boy Advance sucked what and SP came out a better version of It's just like finally SP was a better version of this was.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's not true. I'm just saying like that they say the Game of Advance sucks, It.
Speaker 3: Didn't suck, but the SP was a better idea that was right behind better because it's like, oh, here's something that like said, game gear did forever ago, we're finally going to implement.
Speaker 1: But the rechargeable battery that was game a game to we talked about it was interest needed like what like like seven you had like fourteen nine bolt batteries to use the game gear properly, and it only lasted like two and a half hours. Six batteries. The game was the game. The game I had a game gear had it was a lot. The game had to be a.
Speaker 3: Apparatus and you had to put it in the middle of your house and get all the soul energy they had. You'd be like, I could play for twenty five minutes, how much there's amazing, my light was going to be through the roof forever?
Speaker 1: How much? How much the game gear was No, you know, I was a kid when my mom got it for me. Do you have like a do you have like a memory of it being like expensive? So I am assumed my mom was always like a marked down type of person.
Speaker 2: So I imagine I imagine she got it when it was already failing or something, so like cause we got and and she she got a few games.
Speaker 1: I had an X Men game out of Bruce Lay he got in two thousand and three. It wasn't no I. I was definitely still like very young when I had it. End. I did take it places with me.
Speaker 2: Of course, I don't know what again you have it, so I don't know what happened clearly if even for me it failed because I didn't keep it around. I still wish I had it just to just for you know, did.
Speaker 3: You have to like fucking do actual surgery just to bring like a little tool bell. We had to change the batteries like my back in my game year.
Speaker 2: Like the thing was the back light was so goddamn impressive, like it's it it's it's it's that I was like a world without.
Speaker 1: That ship is weird to think about.
Speaker 2: Or I'm like, I can't believe I'm not attached light to play at night.
Speaker 3: I know, God, there were times at nighttime that I was playing Pokemon in the game Boy and I could see it. And I don't know either if I was on the edge of it some sort of evolution or I was just imagining that I used to do.
Speaker 1: I know I could.
Speaker 3: I was putting it like against the street light or something like that at the perfect end.
Speaker 1: Because I was I know it was dark. Well, Pokemon is a good game for that because you don't it's turn based, you know, there's not really you don't need to react really quick. Yeah, but like I remember like being in car rides home and playing playing like Pokemon Gold or something on the Game Boy Advance or game Boy and you'd wait for like the lights to illuminate the screen so you could play. Yeah. Wild.
Speaker 2: I still might have my attachment for the game Boy Advance, like where.
Speaker 1: I have my light still? Yea, I have the game Boy Advance. There was also one that was like it was almost like a magnifying glass or something. It was like a weird like clan. Yes, yeah it was. It was like it was like a light based Yes.
Speaker 2: I do remember that Bend over the Top. I do remember that because if you're blind, it can help you like see it better. Yeah yeah, wow, if I if I remember correctly, there might have been a version of the color that had a light on it, a light built into it like a back light.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I don't think so, I just don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the color. I remember. The sp was like that was the big thing about it. That was I mean, that was a huge stelly.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I lost.
Speaker 2: I'm probably misremembering something, because yeah, I have always like the SP was the revolution.
Speaker 1: I'm sad that mine is like not really working.
Speaker 3: What is it your sp I don't know where any of that shit is.
Speaker 1: Battery doesn't hold the charge anymore, that is all the shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened to mine.
Speaker 1: They just walked off.
Speaker 3: Of course, all that was yes, I moved them are when I moved from New York to Upstate and I lost so much. I broke ship. I lost ship. I don't know where it went. My grandmother definitely offloaded ship. She was like, oh this is we couldn't find this. No, I got thrown away or got given to the fucking church. And I'm just like, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Some random church as your game boy past is like going bravy.
Speaker 3: I remember I brought my God. So this this is a this is a fucking flashback. It's a flashback.
Speaker 1: I went to.
Speaker 3: I went, that's crazy, that's crazy. I went, I went to church. This is church. I'll call uh Grand Central Tabernacle right right seventeen, the Grand nineteen, the Grand concourse. I went to that church. I remember I brought Pokemon there one time because my grandmother was like, you can play Pokemon, Like what, that's not? It was crazy. I played it in a bunch of them one like you're playing a devil worship game. And that was the moment I realized I hated niggas. I was like, oh, no, you guys are garbage.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. This is a game about animal. The Catholic fool that I went to was so like barely Catholic. I guess yeah, because like we just we literally we would bring Smash Brothers. I remember a kid brought his game Cube like damn near every day, and when school would end, like an after school period be again, we just hooked it up to the TV in the bathroom and teacher would just being in the back green bapers just watching like, oh, I don't understand what's happening. He was definitely too old to play that shit. Yeah, so it's not like he was like a younger guy who was like, oh cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean that's cool man, Yeah, I definitely yeah. But you were in a weirder culty type of church, right, I mean yeah, I guess yeah. I mean the Southern Baptists were very similar in a way, not in the style, but at least in the conviction because it was like that too. I remember Batman Batman Forever had just come out recently and they had this soundtrack and the soundtrack was kind of fun, like you know, kiss Kiss by a Rose Yeah, bone Thugs. Like, so I'm listening like bone Thugs and Armies yeah, and I'm like, I'm fucking I'm in a we're doing a church function thing and I'm just singing some bone Thugs and like they were like mad at me, you can't be singing. I'm like, stop singing bone Thugs and harmony fuck up. Like I'm like, I'm like a little kid enjoying. You know, what is it ninety five? So I'm like seven or some ship and they're like, oh, you can't be you know. I'm like, wait, what why? Why am I going to join the bone Thugs? That's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: What is that? What is me enjoying this song going to do? And I'm everybody, I'm gonna be I might kill all of you. You're gonna be racist, bone Bone you got a busy boy, you got crazy, but you got racist bone He's just throwing in there like it's all the normal bones. And then there's you, child, child, You the most racist member of the group by far, by a mile. I love that. I love Bone Thugs, dude.
Speaker 3: I respect Bone Thugs harmly a lot.
Speaker 1: I just like they were. I mean the listening to music, because I was there's a huge, a.
Speaker 3: Fucking little blacket from New York and that's not the kind of music you listen to there, because that's like about like bettering your mind. And I was like, nah, man, I want to listen to freaking isn't a big pun talk about killing people of different ethnicities?
Speaker 1: Indeed, I love Big Punisher is such a it sounds like it's like a felling name to me.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of Punisher and Big Punisher existing in the same world.
Speaker 1: There's two. There's Punisher there and there's Big Punishing.
Speaker 3: Guarantees bigger Punisher.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you. By the way, no shot anybody listening knows what the fuck we're talking about with Bone Thugs and Harmony. Yeah, no, I think I think some of them do. Maybe, like there's a very small like I bet Jordan knows.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course he does. He knows.
Speaker 1: He's probably I went about them recently really in the last like five weeks. Yeah, I'm not even kidding, because there's so John mulaney has like a late night live show on Netflix or whatever. Yeah, and he was supposed he there was supposed to be a bit where he gets Bone Thugs and Harmony to come in and perform like some sad eulogy for like something. It was that the big song that they had, cross Roads, Crossroads, Yeah, and he opened he opens the show, was like, hey, we've tried to do this bit, and he tells his whole story about how he was how he was in contact with like their manager, and their manager was like, hey, it's gonna be you know, they're gonna need this and they're gonna need that. And you know, by the way, it's gonna get impossible to get Busy Bone involved because Busy Bone doesn't play with the other bones because it which of course he's Busy Busy Uh. And it was just this whole thing where like it just turns out that like it was just a scammer who like tried to get like one hundred grand out of John Mulaney, and he just was not the He wasn't at all connected to Bone Thugs and Harmony, And so he opened the phone lines the entire night to see like, hey, if you're in Bone Thugs and Harmony, please call. And that's the only reason I know anything about it. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think of the last time Bone Thugs have done anything. The closest thing is I remember.
Speaker 3: Who was it.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember which bone was a millionaire? Yeah, riding Dirty?
Speaker 1: Which bone? Which bone was it? You asked?
Speaker 3: You asking me? Like I was sentient truly at that ride, and Dirty came out when I was like maybe eleven, and I was just like I was trying to I was I was playing like Armageddon and Ship and Deadly Alliance and I was like, I don't know what the fire, TV feel.
Speaker 1: Dirty was everywhere. Go look at a picture Chamellionaire. I don't think he's a real person. No, he's clearly a synth.
Speaker 2: Called this man like I was like a Chamellionaire. I was like, I think he's actually a reptilian.
Speaker 1: He's a chameleon like like like a pit bull. He was like a pit bull human like when I looked at him, like he gives me like said the uncanny Valley. I was like, I don't think this is a real person. Yeah, and then he thinking only he has still rich, you know, right, Oh you like invested, you invested money? Good? Good?
Speaker 3: I mean when you call it. So he was like, oh, I want to invest money.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: I mean because to me, it's like when you do when you haven't hit that big ye, you have so much money coming in, just just at that time, a little bit of it and you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: I feel like at that time because I don't know, I feel like now people that are rich don't really get poor anymore, you know, but it happens still some people.
Speaker 2: It's hard if you just listen to no one, you're like, you know what, I'm gonna just buy all what I want. And because everybody knows the diversify income, Like everybody knows this at this point. Like if you're if you if you get a lot of money and you go, bro, you're a fucking retard.
Speaker 3: By property, by property, rental property. That's the easiest way. That's the that's that's the easiest way.
Speaker 1: The way. Man, I don't want to contribute to that dude. That's that's my prob.
Speaker 3: You don't have to rent top property for greatest prices. You can go under market value.
Speaker 1: And then you probably get kill You're not going to really make money, No, No, you can still easily.
Speaker 3: It makes easy to make money. You'll make you well, you just won't make as much money as other people, but you still make money.
Speaker 1: You might and you might get killed. You would get kiss people.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like, Oh, here comes fucking Robinhood here trying to try to make things better for the community.
Speaker 3: Let's said, like if you, if you like rented up like you somehow bought a bill on the Lower East Side, and you paid and you made rent like januine like fort like maybe like seventy five percent of what it normally is. You still make a ton of money, and you would give people the chance to live in those apartments. But then people in the area would kill you. They would have you killed, or they'd find child on your phone and they'd be like, what's where does get here?
Speaker 1: Check his phone? He has a CP pictures.
Speaker 3: On your guy, Vanessa, have you seen my butt plug? It's big and spiked. It looks someilar a Bowser shout. He would not know Bowser. Yeah he would, I think, yeah, I think he who Bowser. I think he looks up the Bowser. I think he played a video game. Was when Bowser was introduced.
Speaker 1: I would never waste my time with video games. I only play real game, only play real games.
Speaker 3: I play Mario Chess, WE Sports we Sports Resort, WE Sports Demo disc.
Speaker 1: He only plays with sports bill somehow so out of shape.
Speaker 3: I really enjoy it. It's fun. I like fighting particularly.
Speaker 1: I would I would love to see like Wilson Fisk review video games on like a YouTube channel, like like SAMI Classic, Sami Classic, Sonic Man, or like a bg and or something.
Speaker 3: That's a Sonical six.
Speaker 1: The worst game on the PlayStation three and Xbox.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of problems to this game, but graphically there are some achievements.
Speaker 1: Some achievements in the right environments. This is a stunning look.
Speaker 2: I know, I should get so tired of that gimmick after like a vide.
Speaker 1: Dude, it would be a one video max. It would be watch.
Speaker 2: I would keep going like I should be like, oh yeah, one video should be more than another.
Speaker 1: More like it's like that, Uh, it's like that Dan Herschel guy. I'm not sure if that's actually his name, Like I only I only ever skim his name.
Speaker 3: You knocked it, you did it. You tried to not knock it over and then try to not knock it over. You knocked it over, and you had that.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no more accurate metaphor for my life than that was like a video game level, like there was frames missing. That was like rain when like you suck up the quick time that it was crazy for the other listeners, I like nearly knocked over like a glass. Ye, anyway, I forgot what I was saying. Don't make cry. They're a good marshall. Oh yeah, they're a good marshall. I've heard that even when fuck Frogger from nine out of ten nine rogers that. Yeah, he only like he only likes games like that, like everything else that's too complex. Second, there's an analog, if there's an analytic invald, he hates it.
Speaker 3: I played Mega Man three last night, beat the game without dying once.
Speaker 1: Damn, he's good. I'm really that guy. I was picture that's unreasonable being he can't even hold the controller to do that. He plays it like this literally, but that's a come look, come on fire anyway, So yeah, don't we cry. Did you watch the Netflix Devil May Cry? I have some thoughts. It was okay, yeah, my favorite part. Did you finish it or no?
Speaker 2: I got three episodes in because I got a I got so pulled out of it in the second episode that you know.
Speaker 1: My probe is aching. We're moving on, Yeah, we are, We're moving on, Kingpin later, stand down king Yeah, alright, bye, alright, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I started watching it because I was like, oh, yeah, it's all I'm gonna I'm watching it during lunchtime, and first episode really enjoyed.
Speaker 1: It started out really really good.
Speaker 2: And I have the same problem that I have with a lot of things now where I feel like I don't run into this very often, especially back in the day. I feel like people try to avoid so much, you know, is it called it contrivance where they just kind of like shoehorn stuff in just to advance the plot instead of like, maybe let me take a moment to make this feel better. And I feel like a lot of times people just aren't doing that as much anymore because it doesn't matter. It's kind of like the criticism for Nintendo, where they're like, why try harder when we don't have to, like they know people are gonna buy their shit.
Speaker 1: I think contrivance is a part of every kind of storytelling media.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because like I watched, I rewatch a lot of stuff that I love. I rewatch and I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Think you're probably loving a lot. I think you probably love it in spite of the contrivance. No, because I point if there's anything, I will point it out.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm ignoring stuff when I'm like, oh, I can't believe all this is how this It's just things are usually just happening, beat by beat in a way that just makes sense within its universe.
Speaker 3: I don't think Devin may Cry isn't without problems and contrivances. But it's hard for me to find a series that I love that doesn't have moments of like object like fucking buffoonery, well thing about like saying that would dislike and every other context something would happen to make this not as dumb as it is. But because a plot needs to continue and a show can't be three episodes long, see doesn't that doesn't need to happen.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, just write this slightly differently.
Speaker 2: And what I mean by that is so like, uh, you know, I was thinking about everybody talks about Game of Thrones and man, the first four seasons are great. Five and six is debatable. People debate on whether they like them or not. I'm fine with them. Seven eight, everybody's like, Okay, yeah, these are fucking lazy and extremely contrived. Like people understand that it's out of laziness.
Speaker 1: They checked out.
Speaker 2: And I feel like that's when I see people that who can write well versus when they don't give a shit.
Speaker 3: But even Game of Thrones, I love the show, there's a lot of stupid ass control to me, like a big one. Rob Stark not marrying that woman, Ned Stark fucking choosing to fucking try to trust Lord Baylish when he knows he's a liar. But what does that contrive because all of those moments could have been avoided by just a little bit of sense being made to be like, ah, maybe even though this is like a character I am, this is gonna lead to some functions. So in your opinion, you think that Rob isn't that naive based on his actions the whole time of leading an army and being fairly intelligent. Yeah, and there's nothing wrong with that, right, because what happens is that in this in in every form of medium, there's always a smarter choice that, particularly for the viewer, we can see it's like, oh, it's a better choice to do this, But it wouldn't lead to shows. It would lead to like, fucking It.
Speaker 1: Would be like in Breaking Bad if he just like accepted the money exactly, like, like, why would you not accept that money? You're about to die? You know, it doesn't really make any sense? Ye see?
Speaker 2: In in in certain and I always say within I always say especially when.
Speaker 1: Usually character character moments are supposed to be able. Characters are supposed to be able to like, like, but this character kind of is the reason why he doesn't do this, right, But it's like, that's still fucking stupid to me.
Speaker 2: It's like to me, it's fine, see it's not. It's it doesn't matter if it's stupid or not. You can still think it's stupid. It's like does it make sense? Something can not make sense or make sense and still be stupid just for like, oh this character did this thing, and I didn't like it. It was stupid, but it makes sense of that character to do it.
Speaker 3: I think that, I think, I think I think that needs And so here's the thing with.
Speaker 2: Like Dante, Like say, when it comes to the show, Dante is almost a flawless person.
Speaker 1: The way that he operates.
Speaker 2: He's a dumb ass idiot that he's like a childish childlike, but when he maneuvers and when he works, like if he's not like he's he's so like say, within the show, they showed how perfect he is essentially where you can dodge hundreds and hundred of bullets at a time. He's so fucking incredibly fast. We understand this, they clearly show you. Then just minutes later, Lady shows up and all of a sudden, he has fucking mudding issues.
Speaker 1: He's fucking, he's, he's, he's, he's.
Speaker 2: A fucking grappling gun that is infinitely slower than a bullet grazes his neck when he was just dodging hundreds of bullets, and then when it's retracting, which is even slower than it projecting out Jesus necklace shooting by him, can't even grab it.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, I'm slower than a bullet.
Speaker 2: How can it you really think that a piece of metal to a fucking rope is faster than a.
Speaker 1: Bullet theoretically move faster than Is that you just making that up? Or why?
Speaker 2: Like the show opening so the very open so I know what you're saying, but I'm looking at it happening, So you making that up? What do you mean makes no sense to the physics of scene.
Speaker 1: But what you're seeing is not how things are represented, like literally in the world, Like the world isn't moving in slow motion when slow motion happens. That's so that's not even what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, because when a bullet's moving and slow small slow motion, just like when the rocket is moving a little bit slower when he stops the rocket, for example, sure like it's still faster than that. Fucking to me, look at this, what what's happening right now? Is making in it kind of like it's like shoe horning a excuse to kind of make it not bother.
Speaker 1: You as much. I think the show starts off immediately telling you how dumb it's going to be, Like the very first scene of that show is stupid, and so like, oh, okay, this is okay.
Speaker 2: This it shows that, it shows you that there's gonna be like a buffed nerve power level.
Speaker 1: That's no, no, it shows that nothing like dude, the baby in the stroller where the toy rolls into a fucking alley, right, and then the like, oh, let me wheel my baby into this alley to chase this fist three. It's gonna be. But I don't understand why, But why hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 2: I just want to respond to what he's saying, like I don't understand, like why something being cheeky means that, like writing can all of a sudden be lazy, Like I don't people do.
Speaker 1: This all the time? Writing was immediately lazy?
Speaker 2: Like how is that lazy?
Speaker 1: I would even stop? Why would you go?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? Mother in their right mind would wheel a baby into a dark alley in the middle of the city, Like it's insane.
Speaker 3: Well, you figure out later on what that home attraction was. But what happens is for for my perception of it is that first and foremost, these are people who hunt demons. Lady is not those mercenaries. She's a part of a group of people that literally hunt demons, not to mention, they were spectating him the whole time. Now, granted, what are we talking about? So they know they've seen how he can move already, they've already seen his ability, like what he's capable of, maybe not to the fullest degree, maybe him not going balls to the walls trying to like eliminate somebody, But they were like literally out there observing him the whole time. Lady was like, oh, like tune didn't see what he's doing. So granted, when she's gonna approachhim, she probably gonna approach him a way the other people can't.
Speaker 1: Did she that? I? Based on what we see? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do I think it's it's not the best display of it. Yeah, But like, how the fuck is anyone gonna stop Dante? Period?
Speaker 1: Ever? Ever, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Stay with me as a writer. That is the question you asked, Hey, this is kind of dumb. How do we make it actually seem more believable?
Speaker 1: Too? Like this guy was just dodging hundreds of bullets? How are we gonna do this?
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe a diversion. A diversion would be fucking great. So like to try to distract him and then something else happens, and then you can get to a point because Dante's been hit before. He's got hit by some bullets, but like he's he did not get hit by a sing he's been hit, but like saying, like he even you know when when the shotguners pressed to him, he he gets.
Speaker 1: Why did he does that?
Speaker 3: Why didn't that disappear from that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: No, See that's my point.
Speaker 2: In that moment where he was close enough to Wward, it's just like, well, I'm just gonna take it.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Well, yeah, Dante tried.
Speaker 2: To and let's say, maybe you're not remembering the scene. He tries to dodge somehow can't dodge. That's what I'm saying when I talk about contrivance. He tried to dodge somehow couldn't dodge it, and Chris introduced what it would I feels faster than that, and I'm like, well, now we're doing the whole thing where it's like we're adding stuff on.
Speaker 1: You'd have to why not that I applied by the fact that it happened that it would be faster than it's absolutely not implied.
Speaker 2: That's literally how well, that's not how it works at all, because that's dude, you're now you're acting like contrivances doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Now, no contrivance. I think it's it doesn't have to be. I can't think of anything that isn't think of it like this. I don't know how you can, Derek, Derek, name me one thing that Derek, did you watch you know what contrivance is? Yeah? Are you sure? Are you no? I? I am, I'm absolutely sure.
Speaker 3: So wait, what's that? Let me just point point by point. You watch drag you watch Dragon ball Z. Right of course you remember when freeza oh no, no, freeze the fault trunks right, yeah, a million?
Speaker 1: Do you remember?
Speaker 3: So in the perception of that when they show that videotape, did you know the new Dragon ball Z move with gohang gos beasts and everything like that, Yeah, we are in that interaction we see trunks slash fees like twelve times. Right, the interaction you see one slash and it gets blown up afterwards. That is what we see is a not a fighter, a pillaging. But for them, what the video saw is like, oh we got slashed, wasn't blown up? That was an instant thing. And I feel like that's what happens often whenever these are characters are super speed. There's gonna be what we see as the video observers opposed to like the actual time of interaction that's happening. Granted it's filling in blanks that are not kind of presented by the medium, but it's a safe assumption to be made, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that's you're not gonna have a guy walk out on screen and say, like we talk about this is faster than a bullet, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, so I think I think when we talk about Aukham's razor, like see like you guys are doing the opposite of Auchham's razor. Because to me, it's as simple as you know, that example that I was giving about Game of Thrones where the writing was a lot tighter and then it was a lot looser after it got on they stopped.
Speaker 1: Caring as much. I think it's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: I think, like to well, but the problem is there you're pushing back against that that notion of that I think you can apply written of things can be written a lot better.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, that's my entire argument.
Speaker 3: It's not perfect.
Speaker 1: The writing of what well see like you see this is this is people people keep saying this, Oh, this is dumb. I'm like, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: The physics.
Speaker 2: Don't the the thing, the the ip whatever it is, can be whimsical and dumb. That doesn't mean the physics need to be dumb. That's the thing I keep hearing this argument physics, yes, because that it's literally I'm talking about a physics issue.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why you question that.
Speaker 2: If we're talking about physics and velocity in half life, if we're talking about physics, we're literally talking about physics of the bullet and the fucking grappling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're talking about physics of a bullet and a grappling in the world that's looking absurd where the physics doesn't seem to apply at all. He wouldn't be able to jump through the bus the way, but like all sorts of juggle people in the air the way he does. Like it's ridiculous. Why because he's because why because that's not how weight works, and so it's not how anyth would happen. He's a fucking demon, dude.
Speaker 2: So I guess you're in a world like this, But see you're what it is to me, it's like your explanations. Oh there's weird stuff. So I don't care about anything anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And to me, I'm like, oh, I I would enjoy it better if it was just written in a more clever way. That's basically my and is I personally don't give a ship. If you don't care, that's fine, that's yeah, fine, Yeah, I literally that's not I'm so what's happening is I'm giving you my opinion pushing back, and I'm like, so I'm pushing back. But if you were just like, Okay, I see, I see you, I see your opinon. I don't agree, I'd be like, oh, no problem, that's not what's happening. That's literally the only reason I'm pushing back.
Speaker 1: It's like that.
Speaker 2: So it's so I can just go back to just, you know, my original point of why of having a problem with it.
Speaker 1: But that's just how it works.
Speaker 2: Chris, like, you know, like you know, I'm like, if if I'm gonna give your opinion, I'm like, no, I don't care at all.
Speaker 1: I remember that. I remember there was a scene in episode three that really was like what the how are you surviving this?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You know, like when the whole squad gets wiped out. Yeah, like what ladies. Yeah, and then you're like, all right, well you know it's.
Speaker 2: Says the part already happened with how she somehow got free and captured Dante. Yeah, I was already like checked out or I'm like, oh, this is just gonna happen through it. This what happened to me with the like you said the same, the same argument was made Fallout all fall it's a crazy wild world. I'm like, yeah, I understand that, but there's still, as always say, you can still have the same destination.
Speaker 1: Just make the journey makes sense. And that's that always.
Speaker 2: Like, if if it were up to me, I would love to write something that was just more satisfactory to where it's like, Okay, I know Dante's way faster, way stronger than lady, So there's got to be a way that's not retarded to subdue him, like in the way that he just I'm gonna hold her arms and leave her legs completely free. Like all of a sudden, he turns into the dumbest person ever. I'm like, oh, now she kicks him.
Speaker 1: I think is that he's strong, but he doesn't he doesn't have to contend with anybody. He doesn't have to normally contend with anybody that understands how to deal with something like him. He's always dealing with like fucking morons with guns or like just like knucklehead like mercenary guys. They're not really like equipped to deal with what he is. That's that's that's kind of my brain. It's like, okay, well, there it is. That's that's fine to me. Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not just doing her like just by oh let me do it.
Speaker 3: Dante doesn't take it. And this is where I don't.
Speaker 1: This is where I do. This is what I haven't.
Speaker 3: This is where my problem truly begins. I think Dante acts more like Nero than Dante in an entire theater. Yeah, yeah, I don't think he acts like Dante. I think Dante is kind of more like doesn't take things seriously, but he's he's kind of like withdrawn at first, like that age of Dante where and that would make my five then he's a fucking clown. He doesn't care. He's a god.
Speaker 1: Essentially, he's like I don't give an.
Speaker 3: You guys can't even if can stop me as my brother up there and he's not down here, so everybody else down here.
Speaker 1: Hat get on his head, by the way, what he puts it on? No he doesn't, he does no on. No, he holds it in his hands and.
Speaker 3: Then it flips over it and it flies. Oh magic, there's been magic.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Okay, I don't I don't remember. That to me is like physics. To me, I'm like, I don't know. Yeah, he just.
Speaker 3: To that Chris, he beat up a dry headed dog and it turned in a nun Judgs.
Speaker 1: That is you know, like like it's meant to un serious.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be ridiculous and cool at the same time. And that's what that's my thing. I like about Dovin mccry and even for this show, right, I think the show is not bad. I think Ladies a little mad. He's a little bad.
Speaker 1: You know what pisses me a little bit. There's one thing that does bother me about it specifically, And it's like the three D parts, yeah, where like some of the some of the characters are like three D yeah, like the brothers. Yeah. And I'm just like, which this is distracting as fuck because.
Speaker 2: Friend stood DMC three though. That was cool rock Yeah, yeah school when they put that, when they put together.
Speaker 3: I was like, the fact he doesn't keep any weapons bothers me to my spirit. Yeah it's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean at least he used it in that little motorcycle sequence that makes bapst. But I get it, you know, yeah with Popper, what's that fucking like mediums style of it or like, yeah, they didn't have the original drums. It wasn't the original. It was almost like it was almost like a what do you call it? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, but it makes to me that totally makes sense to to the devil make cry. Yeah yeah, but no man, I always uh, I like I like, you know, like say I don't critique horror films in this way because they couldn't exist without a contrivance, right, So you you don't hear me like say, oh pick one, even my favorite ones like a Texas chainsaw or something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, just don't can't do it. Yeah, they're just don't go, don't.
Speaker 3: Exist. Everything that has to deal with some form of magic or so per natural thing will have contrivances. I think when there's like Dante is a paranormal like like on like on paper, mathematically interacting with Dante doesn't make the fact that like they were shooting at him and then he was there shooting where.
Speaker 2: They're like that is awesome and he's like right next to but it's like this is this guy like he's so, but that's my thing where like they just demonstrated how godly fasted.
Speaker 3: No, but I understand that, But I think it's just the idea he doesn't take anything seriously, right, but which is like and I think that's why Lady can get a one up on him in the first I don't think.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing where like, to me, then it just ignores how serious he takes that fucking necklace.
Speaker 3: He does because he doesn't but doesn't but then he doesn't No, no, I doesn't he does.
Speaker 2: He's so he's so doesn't care that he starts instead of immediately getting his necklace back, he's just talking to this chick that is not even fully subdued. And then all of a sudden gets big version of the necklace that turns into a grenade, and I'm like, this is confident of what's confident?
Speaker 3: Like this is al I'm gonna try to.
Speaker 2: He's just he's not with her, he didn't flo with her. This hot girl happened. Yes, you're adding do you see how you're adding layers on layers to.
Speaker 1: Make it money? There are layers that are implied by what.
Speaker 2: That's for debate, it's not implied. I mean that's fine, Like I am, so that's not everything either.
Speaker 1: You can't just what you just say ship I don't like.
Speaker 2: But it's like, okay, look at that's wild. I loved them, dude. Discussions are great, and then that's what people do. It's like, say, even like something in hereditary, why I even why I even criticize that at all? We're all like this is like, well, I would say contrived discussion. I'm gonna inject so much ship in here so where people think, oh I'm gonna have this and then it's gonna make a million things. I understand what they're doing great. So when it comes to stuff like this, I don't think there's any problem with discussing what does this mean? Or why do you think he did this? But really what I just from my interpretation, just from based off of seeing how people write, and that's why I use Game of Thrones as an example that a lot of times, it's not like we're doing this to have people discuss this. It's more of like I'm lazy and I because I think, I think because if you ask, like I say, for let's just talk about the scene that we're talking about, if if with with the next lady, Yeah, lady and Dante, Like say, if I were to ask you guys, I know you don't care, but I'm just kind of like entertaining me.
Speaker 3: You know, like.
Speaker 2: Since Dante is so much like you know, there has to be something, there's gonna be some exception to make sure that he gets subdued by lady. It's like in the best way possible, Like is there not? Do you think there might be like a better way to do that to make it just more like this guy is so godly she has to do something really clever to do it, But what ends up happening she doesn't do anything clever.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that bothers me where I think that the grenade disguises clever clever. I mean, clearly it worked it. I think it's like you're it's like you're missing but what is that? What is that to somebody who is godly fast. Was that actually it just worked because.
Speaker 3: They made it. That's particularly unclever, like a hologram grenade that like he grabs too fast to.
Speaker 1: Fall for grenade. It's he didn't think I didn't think.
Speaker 3: I think I think he can. He can still be caught off guard, like I think I think he is. I think he is extremely fast. But I think the problem where Dante comes from is that he has like he could have killed her when.
Speaker 1: They were running.
Speaker 3: He could have zoomed to cut her head off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did. He didn't want to kill. He could. It's just like he didn't want to kill the merce.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 1: See that makes sense. He didn't want to kill.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have the intent to like really harm because he's like, I'll get out of this, Like what are they going to do to stop? Even when he's in the back of the car when they have him bound, he's like, dude, like I don't care what's gonna happen. I'm a break at this somehow. I literally can't die. You put a shotgun through the middle of me, and I was like, oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's so for me.
Speaker 3: In his mind is like he doesn't take anything that's happened to him to the point he's like, I have to really be frightened of this, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's just like I was specifically a specifically about his necklace.
Speaker 2: It's like this is a very this is like this is the last thing they have from his mother. This is a very important thing I think he could have around. I'm just gonna get it and the old the idea, like I said, I still want him to get captured, because that's the part of the plot. I'm just saying, there's got to be just from my perspective, like I said, this is me being a little bit autistic. Is like, there's got to be a better way to execute this then to lazily just oh, this stuff works. Even though he's fast enough to dodge hundreds of bullets there there are multiple people with two guns in their hands shooting automatic weapons at him, and he's just having fun dodging for me. And now he can't dodge one gun and he can't dodge a grenade for me.
Speaker 1: I don't think he necessarily like knows it's a grenade until it explodes.
Speaker 2: But even if like the if he's fast, like I just think dodge something dangerous, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like even Spider Man can't do like that. Spider Man only move fast.
Speaker 1: He can move. It's not about so well, I mean saying he's dangerous. This dude is so much faster than the Spider Man. He's faster.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is where the disconnects happening. They showed how in impossibly fast he is. I'm just if they didn't, If they did not do that just minutes before, this wouldn't even be a discussion for me because it's like it's just such a fucking crazy contrast to me, or like this guy is so ungodly fast. It's like terrifying to them because it's like, oh, we're fucked, and then Lady comes in and all of a sudden he's not ungodly fast anymore. And to me that's like, well, we have to we have to make this work to where he gets some dude, and they do it that way, and I'm just like, oh, man, I I feel like I would have if I was in the writing room with the people, like, bro, we can do better, we can we can do we can make this to where she ends up on top still capturing him, but we can just making it a way that makes a little bit more sense then, because he's just too fast to just be caught by things he normally wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: So let's do it and go a different round. Guess the thing for me is that I like, it's always a better way to do everything. Yeah, even at what point do you go, like, look, this works.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like there's just a I feel like there's just a standard for it because then artists, right, there's artists WI always go a lot of times go back and fix things. But I think there's a certain point where like I've exhausted every nook and cranny now I'm just being stupid. I don't think they ever got to that point with a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like, oh, there's not even my problems are for the series, Like this is like, it's not this is for me. This is like I think the show is fine. I think Dante doesn't really get captured the right way. I don't have a problem with it because I don't want Devil make Crimet theory again. I already fucking played that like twelve times, you know, Like, that's not my problem.
Speaker 1: Is bad one is a bad one, two and kind of one one's rough. One is rough just because it's the first one. This is old. It's like like one was supposed to one's dreadful to play like, I'm sorry, absolutely, that is a nightmare like that, ifa I We're getting a metal Gears Out the three remake and not a one remake. It is crazy to me. I don't really I get.
Speaker 2: Mad every time I think about it. Every time I think about it, get mad because waste I want, Like I saw remix so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for it, but like, what the fuck is exactly?
Speaker 3: I think about it a lot where I'm like, this is like, it's not the character I want exactly Dante. Dante is not like he's kind of a lot of like really wise crack. He opposed to Dante in the in three originals are punk. That's the best to describe him. He's a punk that kind of like had his own small cold. He's not a bad guy, but he's kind of like trying to figure out, like, oh ship, my brother's back from the fucking dead, and there's this fucking hell tower that shot out the ground. Yeah, opposed to in this one, he acts more like Nerokhu Neiro the whole time. Is a good dude, but he's just kind of like doesn't take things seriously, a little pissy. He's oh, den Nero is actually still more pissy than this guy is. This guy's kind of a clown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think like it's they when they're going over his file, like I think it was the doctor guy. I can't remember who it was. I think they captured it perfectly. Of this is who Dante is in this, in this universe and in this he's he abandons missions.
Speaker 1: Because he's bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he's just like this is fucking boring. So it's like, yeah, I understand he's not gonna be to me. It's like, oh that he's playing around with the mercenaries. He's completely playing around to fucking joke to him. Oh now his necklace gets the one thing that he actually cares about, Like he even says he's like, dude, what did I say? Like, you know, I'll take a mission as long as I don't have to care about it. And the thing is he doesn't want to care, just like I thought it was cool.
Speaker 1: And the bunny like.
Speaker 2: Shut the the RPG at the bus, And this is how I felt ladies should have handled it. Ladies cutthroat. I feel like, let me, I've studied this guy extensively. I read his files. I put a dossier together, so I know he doesn't want to care about things. Because he does. I can use this to even leverage to do something to subdue him in a way where it's like forced him to submit and not by force, because that would really be impossible actually, because even in the series, lady tries to fuck with him and she can't do ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she shoots him in the head.
Speaker 1: And annoys me that he.
Speaker 2: Like I I tweeted, I was like, if he didn't get captured on purpose, it's just fun to me. It was too immergion breaker, Like, he's too god like to.
Speaker 1: Just get captured. So how about let's just do something clever to where he has to like surrender. I think something didn't Like some random lady hit him with a purse immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and the whole thing and what and what He wasn't looking so he can't get hit by a purse.
Speaker 1: That's fine. He wasn't looking, so you can get caught off garb buty not being looked. But the thing is, the thing was crazy godly fast. If you don't see it coming.
Speaker 3: But he knew that got you know it doesn't you're just saying no, no, no, no, no no. But I also knew people were coming to the house before he even got near, right, But no.
Speaker 1: See, the thing is that the try part was that he didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't, he didn't just easily tail after her, you know how, like she went away, my baby, and like it showed him kind of leaving that direction and got lost on them.
Speaker 1: Like that was that was the thing. I'm okay with that. That's stupid. But it's already it's like it's run its course.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of stuff makes me run.
Speaker 1: It's run its course, So I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, he could have jumped on top of a building and hunted her down again, but he's like that's not important. It's not that important to me. So like to me, it's like it's not that control it is. But it's like it's yeah, it's it's whatever.
Speaker 3: It bothers me because it's like this is like this is like in dovernment cry demons are bad. There's not good demons. There's one good demon. There's there's one good full blood demon, and that is Sparta that is it. He is the only good, full blood one like period. All of the other ones fucking suck making them look me and for me. Now, honestly, the thing is this, right, I very much. So. I don't like the idea of just evil creatures. I think that's lazy. I think just being evil is like crazy, I think. But I think what happens is that when whenever there's so I'm contract to myself while I'm thinking about it, but like when because for them may cry the demons are evil, And what happened is that, And Dante and Virgil have their own protective of it. But in three he learns that, like yo, demon kind is dangerous and they are destructive to humans. And he learns that through Lady and them interacting each other and seeing her her dad becomes a demon and he becomes evil and he hurts her and he hurts the mother and all that stuff. And he's like, I actually have like it's my duty to take a stand against demons, Like I have to protect humans from them because they can't do it themselves, opposed to like in this it's like there's some good demons and.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, they're like a standing for like illegal immigrants or oh yeah, yeah, the the where they actually help.
Speaker 2: I love the idea because that's the last thing that I saw yea, like she helps, they help lady she begs and she's like she immediately like fuck you.
Speaker 1: It's like what a bitch.
Speaker 3: I love it, and I'm like, look, I think this is this this plot. I'm I'm the guy for this plot. You're abing is at the kind of person that would like to talk about this stuff. I like nuance conversations about creatures. But at the same time, it's like I don't want to Who am I gonna be have fun watching Dante beat the funk out of now?
Speaker 1: Because now I feel bad for them. There's no plenty. There's plenty for plenty.
Speaker 3: I have the fun, but they're just trying to get an mass exodus out of a terrible place attain. I feel like, now I feel like this is broken.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, the whole like, you know, oh, making them all evil is lazy. Let's like do some nuance. At a certain point, the nuance actually kind of becomes the lazy thing, exactly know what I mean? Because like, oh, yeah, okay, they're illegally.
Speaker 3: And certain and certain kinds like everything's just.
Speaker 1: Like like the orcs and like something else like did that recently too, And it's just like this is predictable. Now we expect this to it's if it's not one, it's the other, and one is way more entertained.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of subtext to there's a lot of anti American sentiment so far shout out to that, but also like at the same time, it's like sharing light on stuff like this when the Israel not Israel, odd.
Speaker 1: Would that's the thing that was like they'd sooner humanized demons than like just actual actual people, Like if you're talking about America in the first place, and you're acknowledging that all this stuff is real. So in this world, like Palastine's being like genocided, you know, the warrant Israel happened, Like the war in Israel is happening, and so it's just like, let's focus on the demons.
Speaker 3: Because what happens is that people. People can't people when you when you put when you put straight up these groups of people and there's like political now and.
Speaker 1: Instead of being like but they there's people doing that with this now.
Speaker 3: Don't like this motherfuckers will say out their mouths that spider Man or spider Man would be fucking conservative and asshole. It's like, do you know Superman is it would be a right wing guy, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Have you man?
Speaker 3: Uh? I think I think Waynewayne would and I think Batman would under undercut Bruce Wayne.
Speaker 2: Like actually roxy you know of of like, oh, I'm gonna do my role of course, because I feel like Superman Batman's like one step removed from like uh JoJo's watching American Psycho last.
Speaker 3: Night, he's Bateman.
Speaker 1: That's that's too that's too close removed.
Speaker 3: That's close like literally, it's like one step moved literally and like technically, like the way that.
Speaker 2: He goes at night and savagely beats people to where they die in the hospitals.
Speaker 3: Come on, he stabbed that poor homeless guy for nothing. He was I killed because you were homeless, Dante Dante. I just think I don't know, man, I think they could have done better jobs at some of the stuff. They could have restructured things better. I like, I would have liked the fact that they would have like not acquiesced him but brought him in for help. I think that would have been way.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing that but also the anti American sentiment that I feel like that's the same thing because that's how we would handle it the way the logical way would be able to bring him in as an asset in warm him about the ambulance to give a better protection from it being stolen by rabbit.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love that fancy rabbit by the way, his style of the fights he's in. Dude, do I use that sword? Bro? Like, I can't believe you don't like him. I can't believe how much I like him. He's cool. I feel like I should hate him. Yeah. I immediately just was like, this is so dumb. You what a fancy rabbit with that with a monocle and ship. It felt like a Fortnite thing. I don't know that I felt like I was. It's the Mad Hatter, literally.
Speaker 2: Like grown up Alice in Wonderland kind of dope. Well, the rabbit that has the time, you know, sorry, the matter, I'm late to the I'm late to the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm late, I'm late, but I got a gun and he just run off. He has a huge pistol. He's like which way, which way? You like elements of it, just like where there.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, I can't like, this is weird that this would be his hideout. And then someone one of the mercenaries like, what did you think it was supposed to be a giant underground fucking like uh burrow, And he was like, well kind of yeah, laugh.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like I thought it was gonna be one of them fancy rabbit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like I like the references, like the reference to the Raccoon City. That was cool.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking that Dante was at Raccoon City and left. That means the idea of Dante being in arms distance to talking to Leon and then just not being like, Yo, this is fucking wild.
Speaker 1: I'm getting Yeah, that was. And then the little mega man fucking ornament on the or the show you can I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the short there was he hit the fucking archae machine. But yeah, it was when Dante was trying to break free from the thing with the with his the sleazy homie dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I showed the little mega man on the paying attention because like I was like, Dante's He's not doing anything, gives a ship. I want I want to see him do things, but yeah, I don't know. I look at it and I'm like, this is this is good? I enjoy it. No, I am okay that I just I just look at it and I'm like, this is just another another one, right, And I'm just looking at another one another one. I'm looking. I was like, God, damn, everybody's just getting pretty decent, too fun video game adaptation.
Speaker 3: Over it.
Speaker 1: I stop playing. Happened? I might know? I know. I just when I see like people complain about it, I'm like, brother, I wish I could. I wish I could give you my brain for a minute and sit you in front of those two seasons of the Halo Show so you could feel what I did. You watch. I watched all of it twice to prepare for my video and write it out. The script is done, and sitting there and I'm just like, I'm pulling my pulling teeth getting this fucking video done because I'm in misery. I hate it so like no one hates anything more than I hate that show. I think. I don't even think Israel hates Palestine more than I hate that show.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 1: I don't think you are not you are not bombing children.
Speaker 2: Would you be willing because I don't know how would you be willing to drop one thousand pound bombs on.
Speaker 1: The people that made that show? I was there. I was sitting there like fucking Frank Castle watching that show man, Like I wasn't even looking at the screen. I was looking at the left and right of my room, away from the screen.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait? Where getting turning into Frank Castle getting radicalized like that over a cartoon of a game of a game?
Speaker 1: Wasn't a cartoon of a live cartoon?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 1: It should have been a cartoon.
Speaker 3: Every every single What sucks now is that everything becomes animated now, so what happens with animation costs such a fucking metric fun. We get these like short versions of television shows that I would love to be longer, Like I missed the twenty two episode seasons now, man, I missed that ship.
Speaker 1: It was fun. I'm in the middle. I want I want to maybe like a twelve.
Speaker 3: Hour long episode thirteen. I want twelve hours of a series.
Speaker 2: Season Dead was like usually thirteen episodes a season or something.
Speaker 3: An hour long, and I want that back. Yeah, but you're not getting that. Animation costs is We're never getting that shit again ever, No way.
Speaker 2: I Well, unfortunately, so this is this is an unfortunate reality.
Speaker 1: Probably in a decade or.
Speaker 2: So when AI is like really really good, Yeah, everybody's get fired and then they're gonna start actually pumping them out because people aren't they're not paying anybody.
Speaker 1: Fucking said that is an unfortunately reality.
Speaker 3: Remember when you were told, hey, get a job in the artistic fields to uh, I remember thinking of getting a job artic field would be able to once. If I get a job, I can have a saloted position where it's like I create. So therefore, since I'm sudden that creates, I'm not gonna lose my job because I'm I'm the under persective.
Speaker 1: The false bill of sale that has been made to every generation after Gen x's, and even gen X to some extent, is fucking ridiculous. Sucks. And he's like, oh, look at all these established artists, you could be one of these. Not just kidding, we built a robot to do all of this, oh fucking by property. Not just kidding, we have Airbnb doing all that. Go to school, never go to school, so you could be qual favorite job. Just kidding, everybody has a degree now and now mortgage and now you have a mortgage. Now you're in debt. Sorry you like were he really like, realistically, we should by right be allowed to kill every boomer, Like I think like we've earned that actually, Like I just like they should all be like excommunicated.
Speaker 3: The baby The baby boomers did an extreme level of damage to what the American popped, like it was obviously post World War two. And I'm and us shipping jobs overseas and the corporations and no one being like, stop doing that, and then the baby boomers being like, no, it's fine, keep doing that, like ruin the Foundation America.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna go retire, and you want to take my job? No, now thein We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna keep it actually and then not do it well and not do it well.
Speaker 1: Give it. Hey, it's me, fucking turtleman. What's his name, Mitch McConnell, the turtleman. I forgot his name. He's doing destruction for decades. He that guy has been on a buffering screen for ten years. I feel like, fuck o'bamber, you.
Speaker 3: See that other thing, like and they and again and they won't find they won't like and at the moment where you see someone that's.
Speaker 1: Job like.
Speaker 3: It's not even that, it's like, it's like you're not capable of doing your job. You are not cognizant of where you're at. You don't know where you are. We're telling right now where you are. Describe the room you're in. If he says he can't, someone with a fucking gilatine comes throws him on it and it jumps on the blade.
Speaker 1: And slams it down on his body. That's crazy. That's like a modern day call of duty, like execution. Some of those things are ridiculous.
Speaker 3: My friend, my friend makes them, and he said, there's one where you kick someone in the ass and then fling him in the space.
Speaker 1: I believe I've seen. I've seen. It's like, what is this I've seen?
Speaker 3: It's I don't know, man, I'm so I look, dude, the kindest person I know is old. But also the greatest threats to like the civil liberties of the world are old people that just won't.
Speaker 2: Can be compromised. Stop we we just shot them blasted televisions because.
Speaker 1: They just can't get any feedback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first step, because it's there they get all their information from Fox or something.
Speaker 3: Like crazy is that we were raised by TVs too. We are the generation.
Speaker 1: But I did not get my news from television because when I started becoming.
Speaker 3: Like, we had the internet by then, and we had and we had the vision that isn't just rage bait versus of it too like, so we had a.
Speaker 1: Different Well, were like switching through the channels and being like, oh, these both these news networks are saying different things. I remember like early on I thought like, oh, there must not be like a for me.
Speaker 3: I never had that idea. I always had the idea of like read up on it yourself. But my my perspectives are always like live and let live. So it never it never was like it was too late to indoctrinate me because I had that mentality already. So it was like I wish I got doctated. That'd be crazy good.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd be happier.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be able to feel I'd be much happy. I would tell you that because the people that are.
Speaker 3: I was going to at gay people suffering, being like ha ha, and then it's going about my day.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you were like a trumpy guy. Can't imagine if you were like a trumper, right, and you're just you're imagine if you were you were just you probably got to be feeling so good right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you imagine defending him that was insane.
Speaker 1: Imagine you it is, but you probably you know what I mean. They feel good. Imagine in twenty eleven, you went to a coma. Yeah, yeah, and you just woke up. I wouldn't believe it even for a second. Yeah, like, I'm clearly dead. I'm still in the con Hell, I woke up from a coma, but I'm still in a coma like.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, this is like literally the devil came back from down South and just but fucked the planet.
Speaker 2: While especially if you in twenty eleven, when you were hearing like, oh, we're gearing up, you're starting to hear whispers of a certain candidates. You know, Obama's almost done with his he's got one year left, and he's starting to hear whispers of other stuff coming up, and you're kind of hopeful that things aren't going to be too retarded, you know, You're like, oh, things are gonna be our, you know, And then you go and you're calling me, wake up, and you're here you're here too.
Speaker 3: Like Obama won one more time, okay, And then you.
Speaker 1: Keep hearing you don't know anything about what happened before. It's twenty eleven into now, and then.
Speaker 3: It's all the information between that gap is you cannot absorb it.
Speaker 2: You probably think, okay, like oh, Obama will probably be president again or some everything's in the like it says it's Trump, and then you he like, oh, Trump's talking about invading Greenland, talking about fucking with obviously the Netherlands because of that too. Yeah, there's invading Canada, the Panama camel. Actually they're legitimately gearing up right now to possibly attack Ron, which that is that is a legitimate. There are doing exercises, they are moving parts, they're moving.
Speaker 1: Well they did illegally bombing m Yeah, so like of course it's so.
Speaker 3: That wasn't a group chat that got leaked to a random per But it does bother me that that was Like I get that, that's funny that like that's how everything leaked, but like, nothing about that's funny the fact that like, well it's funny that like they it's funny that it happened in a signal chat and they invited a fucking journalist to it.
Speaker 1: That's funny because it's just like, how the fuck do you make that mistake? Right? But like that that was the story and not like, hey, we bombed them, Oh why why?
Speaker 2: So I think the reason why that happened because I did see some people mention that they're like, man, it's crazy that we're not talking about this, And I'm like, I think people are so conditioned to it that they have been doing The executive branch has been doing so many illegal wars without congressional approval that it kind of.
Speaker 1: Just like what it is.
Speaker 2: It's another day, Like people, Oh, how much did what the drane strikes were increasedy four hundred percent under Trump? Yeah, And I'm just like, isn't that crazy that we considered Obama the drone strike guys, like, we can't even do that anymore because we would make jokes about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things to have jokes about his dog, yeah, behind the control panel doing like and I'm like, wait a minute, he's not he's not even it's not even the George strike king anymore. I was like, damn, he snatched Obama's crown strike prince. He's the prince. That's bullshit. He's the Prince of Jones. Strike Bo's pissed. Bo is fucking roaring. You could not have done a better Barrock, Barrock Barrock.
Speaker 2: Bo is setting up the third term thing because he wants Obama to run again, because you know, Trump's like he said, I'm not joking that I'm considering doing it, and but we'll talk about it later. And then Bo setting all that emotion and he's like, you should do it. Trump run again.
Speaker 3: People want the third term. I just I really just want you need George strike King again.
Speaker 1: I want a robot. Robot take the president's job. How about that? Fucking what you? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: What is your what is your opinion on some really prominent people like John Stewart or maybe even somebody like a kal Kolinsky that just aren't throwing their hat in the ring as far as having.
Speaker 1: Political power, I don't know. I I trust John Stewart quite a bit. Yeah, but like I just I don't know. I think he could have won if I just think he's too out of the zeitgeist. You know, the Daily Show wasn't huge. He's huge in our circles. Yeah, but I just don't know.
Speaker 2: If he can really think he can like gain like because Obama came out of nowhere. Nobody knew who Obama was as a senator.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean it's possible. Yeah, I just I'm not necessarily convinced. I would be happy to see the.
Speaker 3: Problem is that he seems like a decent much of a moving a moving moving parts. You know. I guess he doesn't fit clean into the system that allows it to have a more progressive person in it while continuing the status quo. Same reason why Bernie Sanders couldn't win. Bernie is objectively the best choast we've probably had in like maybe forty five years as a president probably, But what happens is that Bernie Sanders getting put into it just makes too many.
Speaker 1: Things Salmon's shoes.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was thinking because I was thinking, oh, best president probably since FDR. Oh he would have been the best president of FDR. And then of course my mind was like what does FDR stand for? I immediately went to all slurs.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, you know exactly what it is. That's aunt of questions, but forget.
Speaker 3: But it's like it's like stuff like that where it's like things wouldn't it wouldn't. It wouldn't gel well with the machine, and Bernie'd be like, burn it all down, we need to change everything. And it's stuff like that, where more status quo than you think. He's more he's more willing to play to keep his to keep his party moving.
Speaker 1: Correct, deftly make things better obvious.
Speaker 3: But the problem is that he's a progressive by nature, so we can't have a progressive get office as a democratic.
Speaker 1: Source demon This demon might demon might sob.
Speaker 3: His little bigger demon that's rebellion is a little bigger.
Speaker 2: It's like the what Netflix would have did with those when they were what was a when Pacific Rim came out? They had Atlantic?
Speaker 1: Was it Atlantic all tho? That that movie studio that would make all the ripoffs immediately, like like in a month. It was funny, dude, that's amazing that that must have been a fun job thought early. What they were, what they did they did even better. What they did was that they took the trailers for those movies and they were like, let's figure out how this like, how this works together, and they would just assume based on the trailer, like what the story was. It would make their own like fucking dumb version they.
Speaker 3: Ever like made a better version? No, I mean no, of course not.
Speaker 1: I mean that's objective, I guess, because I'm sure if you want to watch.
Speaker 2: It together, I'd rather watch Atlantic Rim with my friends than Pacific Rim.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, a million percent.
Speaker 3: I still love me some of that fucking what you call it? The Titanic two that movie will always be. Was that the animated one, That's the one when they were in like a fucking gym. It was filmed in like a gymnasium. I don't know what it was alan on Netflix. I watched it with my best friend and we were like, well, this isn't a gymnasium. It's a really being filmed.
Speaker 1: Like sled To.
Speaker 3: They're on the second Titanic, but it's off film. Gym is a purpose room. It's like, this is not a fucking ship. I haven't seen anything that doesn't. That's where people get their fucking diplomas right there. This is a gym two graduations. See the steps, you can see the fucking lunch tables.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's an auditorium going offbing. I'm being so sid whatever, Let's ask some questions. Remember you can ask us questions our Patreon the compla Snart tank over there. I think it's the five dollary. You can ask us questions and uh, we'll we'll read them if they're good. Oh it don't make me angry. Let's do it. Let's do it. I'll walk bar boom, all right. I didn't want to get I didn't want I forgot to read this before we got into the Last of Us stuff, But like I just wanted to. This is a demonstration of some of the stuff that people waste their opportunity on asking nice. So mister hot Salca wrote it, and he says, Derek, do you remember when the actor playing Ellie and the Last of a Show stars as the little girl in Game of Thrones they got crushed by a giant. Do you remember that you got crushed by a giant? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was the more it was the that was that was you know, did you watch a show?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's such a cultural zeitgeist that like I got a film.
Speaker 1: So many hours of so many hours into something that I know does not have payoffs. So like it's just it's hard for me to justify. I think I think of the series is that it's it's so well written it's enough to worry.
Speaker 2: I'm different like that, where I can I can watch up to a certain extent and like, Okay, I enjoyed. I'd like, say me, when John Snow wakes up, I can be like, okay, I'm done watching this, you know, like me like personally knowing that how I can enjoy it up to that extent. But I know, I think I think that's kind of the outlier. I think most people would be like I'm not gonna waste my time knowing how it in.
Speaker 1: Soul, I think horribly. If it was a comedy, I would feel differently about it. You know, I've seen comedies that have like a rough le season. My Community is a great example. The Community after season three is largely like kind of like not nearly as good as it was. Season four is terrible, but like it's a joke show, so like it's not whatever, Like I don't care necessarily with the characters develop or like if things are like honored from Canada, like I could give a fuck. Really true, but like with Game of Thrones, like I feel like I would get so into it that like it would really bother me. It's part of why like, I'm really, I'm actually like not super happy that I got into Severance already because it's like I would have preferred it to be done by now. I just kept seeing it and I was like, fuck, I guess I'll whatever, I'll check it out. And now I'm like, man, I don't know if I trust anybody to finish. I don't know if I trust people to finish a show. Right. It's kind of because I remember the last time it's happened. Kind of it was like the last time I remember. That's a good point. I think, even Breaking Bad, I waited until the final season was airing, and people like when the first episode of the new season aired, the last season aired and people were like, oh, it's good, and I'm like, okay, it seems like it's safe. Then I watched all of it.
Speaker 3: I always finished shows. I finished it, finish it, but I don't start some things.
Speaker 1: Really sometimes there's well, I've watched some slop, like I did.
Speaker 2: I did watch the first few seasons of Arrow and the Flash on CW because they started off so.
Speaker 1: They they're clever.
Speaker 2: They roped in people who were DC fans by taking care of the choreography, especially on the Arrow show, right, because, like I started watching, I was like, oh, this is there's a scene where he breaks out, like I forgot who it is, like a mayor or something I don't remember. He goes into a prison. He like fucking glides into it, and it's like a really cool sequence and I was like, that was really fucking awesome. And then as it went on, they're like, oh no, this is this is CW. So then the choreography started being complete ass and then there was just love triangles. They're all just fucking each other, and I was like, oh. I was like, I didn't sign up for this. But people who were normally into CW shows it was much more drama like it was. It was it was for them, and I was like, okay, so hopefully some of those people that normally like they stayed right, they retained some of that.
Speaker 1: They did not retain me at all, Like it just isn't for me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't give a fuck about Green Arrow or The Flash.
Speaker 1: I think the Flash.
Speaker 3: I think the Flash is the character that has been He is the most misused character in comic books ever because his powers solve every single problem. So I'm like, why you can't be written well. You just can't. They can't write you well ever, So sorry, I don't care. I never got involved.
Speaker 2: I think Flashpoint is probably one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: I think Flashpoint is dope, and flash Point use his power is the right way and what happens things get fucked up. I immediately I think Flashpoint is I think sorry, I will never watch anything animated for DC stuff other than like non animated for DC stuff, other than like Superman things or Batman things.
Speaker 2: I feel I personally I don't like any of the Superman stuff. I don't know that just be I think Lowis and Superman and Lowes.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward. I seen it moving the Superman James James gunn. I just ye, like that's a good job. Do you see the trailer? Hi, the newest one, new one there? I don't really need to see. It's really funny.
Speaker 3: He calls his dog to come save him, but it's a dog, and his dog's an asshole dog, so it's like jumping on him and like playing around. He's like, my ribs are broken, police, and then it drags him miles and he's just getting hurt, like fucking what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, like they're mad dogs, racking dogs. People don't know they're angry that. Like there's like a robot in that trailer that I guess, like there's two robots, right, are they like villains? No, there's just like their helpers in like the Fortress Solitude or something, and they're helping there, like carrying him into the Fortress Solitude. And one of them goes like, and I think Superman says thank you, and one of the robot says, no, need to thank us. We won't appreciate it. We have no you know, automatons. And then he smiles at another one, and then the other one goes like he he smiles at me. You know, they're like, did that really happen? How fucking how does that work? How how does this one have emotions the other one does it? I don't I don't understand. Peoples, clearly a joke.
Speaker 3: My love, my love of comic books has just made me so much more bitter as I've gotten older that I'm turning into the guy that the comics. I was like, this guy's a fucking asshole. Fuck this dude. I'm like, I'm becoming that because people don't read people. People can't read. When people can't read and understand, so they just make comments about things like we don't fucking Superman's fucking Superman's dog's a jerk dog. And it's like, yes, it's the strongest dog in the universe. It just runs around and does.
Speaker 1: It's just not bad.
Speaker 2: My buddy's lab would like as soon as you would see me, it would challenge me because it's like finally a body big enough to fucking rough house with, you know what I mean, And like some dogs will be a little rough and that dog is incredibly powerful.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I get it. It's a dog. It's just being a buddy. It's still loves it. It's not evil. He's just like he doesn't understand. It's a dog. Dog. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they watched Crypto the super Dog to animated so from like two thousand and three, and I'm like, oh my god, why is it Crypto speaking Spanish and it's like, because it's a dog, you you galactic retard?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? It's yeah, I don't know almost Crypto anyway, Yes, I do remember that. Uh, this actress was crushed by Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: She I was like Finally she's dead. Finally she's a little fucking asshole. She was she was tough, she was tough, but but and I ended up liking her character in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, homeless because I play I must Homeless, because I must play Metroid Prime for and switch to wrote in Yeah, pay your seven hundred dollars now. Honestly, by what, I don't know. The video games are a luxury hobby, just fucking I you can't afford it, don't buy it. I do think people like, I don't know, make payments. I get it because like it's expended. But I can't remember a time in my life where like something that wasn't the Wei on launch wasn't expensive, you know what I mean? Like I remember the Xbox thro sixty Elite being fucking ridiculous. It's like five yeah, it was like five five hundred. I think it was like five hundred something, you know. So, like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Get it.
Speaker 1: Eighty dollar games is fucking crazy, But I think it's really only crazy because it's it makes you think of a hundred and one hundred still feels like a lot of money, you know. I think it's actually that crazy. I buy one hundred versions of games now in general to get it three days early. Yeah, that's wild. Now I did that. Yeah, I did that for.
Speaker 3: Dragon Ball freaking sparking zero. But I have all the DLC now. But like, oh, so you kind of just prepaid for the DLC. Yeah, when I got it three days early, and I was like, I guess I think I have.
Speaker 1: That version too, and I just didn't. I didn't even fuck with the DLC at all anyway, he writes in he says, a sup, guys, your discussion about Metroid made me so happy, as that is my favorite game series of all time. Derek is kind of right with the switch because of all the two D Metroids that are available through emulators in dread that's fair. But Sweeney, is that what I made a mistake?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, well, he says, you're right. What was that right about? I think you were talking about how like most people probably played on emulators, and instead of like, so I think that's what you said, I thought, well, because like I don't know if it was.
Speaker 2: Remember when I accidentally said most people got familiarized with it, I say with switch when I meant to say we, oh, I just hold, we didn't say, I'm right about that, because I literally was I met we. Yeah, but if he means about the emulator thing, then sure, sure.
Speaker 1: But Sweeney's completely Tweeny completely forgot about mentor Prime two and three. Yea, what game or movie do you love that you wish more people experienced? We we more people experience Ricky? Oh the story of Ricky? What the story I heard of that game? I say, well, man, wait, you can't tell you guys both haven't seen it is story.
Speaker 3: If I forgot it, I feel like I watched it with I've heard of this in my life. That's dumb, Isn't it like a fucking stupid movie.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've seen gifts of it.
Speaker 2: It's it's it takes place in a prison mostly and like one guy gets his head clapped off, and you know, and it's like such a bad fuck.
Speaker 1: It's you've shown me that click I must have.
Speaker 2: There's a dude getting his jaw upper cut it off. There's a guy that gets his fucking fist blown up by getting punched. Oh, there's a guy that fucking you've show who's himself essentially without his head getting cut off, but he he guts himself. He disembowls himself and then wraps his guts around Ricky to try to choke him.
Speaker 1: Stud it is. It's top ten for me, and it's.
Speaker 2: One of the dumbest things you'll ever see, so but one of the most entertaining things you'll ever see. If we have, we have to watch it when we talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should be the first one. Actually, I would be delight. How long is it? It's not that it's got yeah, dude, it's probably like yeah, that's good. Yeah, but that that'll be that's a good I ordered the headphone splitter alay, so it should be on its way. But like you guys need your headphones. That's the only thing you have to bring your headphones as well. I got what we do. But uh yeah, dude, Like, oh my god, it sounds insane for me, is definitely because there's.
Speaker 2: That makes me so excited, like that like experiencing it with people who haven't seen it. Yeah, Like I said that, I haven't done that since like two and six or something when we all saw together, Like like, oh my god, ridiculous for me, this is us.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's really watched that Show's such a beautiful television show.
Speaker 1: That's like one of the.
Speaker 3: First few mature, like mature, like heartwarmingly mature shows ever watched. And I really just I love it so much. My favorite actor is in it, Zilly K. Brown, a fucking unbelievably talented guy. Uh, really really good story. I think you guys should watch it. But it's it's like a more mature kind of show that is not our vibes at all. Like no one's saying a slur, no one's blowing up rand. So it's a bit different. But anyway, I should watch it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to.
Speaker 2: I also want to say, just make sure if you watch, if you watch Ricky oh on a story Ricky, because it might be two different titles. Uh that's the dub version, right like these the the sub the original version might have a different title, like it might be free on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Or some ship.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it? Like, uh, well it'll be like Japanese, you know.
Speaker 2: But like, but but the thing is, it's you have to watch the dubbed because that's what makes it even like a thousand times goofy Year. It's the voices are excellent, like in a way, it's so it makes it so much dumber it's great.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't preface enough of how like a gym it is. Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited. It's coming to mind like it's it's there's some stuff like I think game wise, I think Mouthwashing is exceptional. And I understand that that's like an indie game, and it's like it doesn't have like a crazy high ceiling. I don't think it's sold like a ship. It probably sold enough to make them much shit ton of money, cause it's maybe like six people or something, but it's not like a huge game. But like that was like, that's probably like the best writing I've seen in a video game period. Uh ever, and it's a very small like five dollars something in the game. It's very very good. But as far as like movies and stuff like, I don't know what is moff Washing about. I can't say, like I think giving like I literally it's about people stranded.
Speaker 4: Washing on a.
Speaker 1: Ship, washing their mouths out. Yes, yes, they're washing their mouths out.
Speaker 2: Like are I need the seawater to wash?
Speaker 1: It's like a psychological hard game. It's like more like Silent Hill than Resident Evil, but dearylic ship stranded and I need to wash my mouth up. It's a spaceship, by the way, it's not like a pirate ship. Oh yeah, we're standing in a spaceship. It's very very good. That's the only thing I can think of, really like as far as like something that I think most people hadn't experience because everything that I've everything that I love that I talked about pretty regularly there, Like you've heard about it a million times, have you? Uh? Is there a game.
Speaker 2: That exists where it's in space but it's pirates like like but like I'm talking about sea pirates.
Speaker 3: I Planescape Torment. That's that's a d D thing though, like.
Speaker 2: Just you know, like you're in a model spaceship but they're all decked out like pirates and ship.
Speaker 1: There's some there's some yeah, not really not around it. There's like some people like that in Starfield. But like it's such a stupid concept that I want it, you know, yeah, like I want I want to see people like getting close to spaceships and looking them and then you board the ship running over, running over, like I think you got cutlasses and the space helmet on and ship you see. I think I did see that there was like uh, I wouldn't could remember it, like it popped through my feed. But there was like some kind of indie game that was marketing itself as Sea If Thieves but in space, and the idea was very similar, but like it's not it's not like literal boats. It's like made the theme but like I love space pirate things like it's it's very like I remember. The thing that really got me, Like the thing that I the moment that I realized that I actually genuinely liked Starfield a lot was then like I was like flying and like I like jumped to some random system or whatever, and there was just some guy in a ship and he was like singing it like a like a void shandy oh interesting, and I was just like, oh, I love this, this is awesome. Vibe Wise, I guess got a lot of problems. I still need to play that game. Just wait for it to be. It's not going it's it will be at some point, although actually it might take a while. Actually I think about it, because it's going to come to PlayStation at some point, so like they're probably not going to lower the price at all until like it's out for PlayStation and then the normal cycle will continue.
Speaker 2: Like it's technically low enough, like I've seen it around forty bucks.
Speaker 1: But I still just wait, good, just wait, It'll go it'll it will go down. At some point, there'll be some crazy path has to s a l at some point. Yeah, Doom is so close to wait when does Doom come out? Oh yeah, I'm excited. Ooh, I'm excited. See I'm gonna put all the Mitt Gordon ship in there. Oh yeah, yeah, I was imported.
Speaker 2: Just I'm like, oh yeah, this new music's fine, but you know, I gotta here, I gotta I gotta hear all that.
Speaker 1: It is a shame that that that weird fallout happened with them, super a shame because I feel like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that dude got a lot of people into like metal because they're like, yeah, this ship goes hard.
Speaker 1: What else is like this crazy? I like how it makes my balls a little bit. So there was a PlayStation There was a PlayStation concert recently, right, and the idea was like, oh, it's so like it's like an organ, it's like video games live, right, but just for PlayStation, which to me is like the fuck even is that? That's crazy? I would have went if I knew about that, well, it's it's yeah, I mean, what was it? Did you go? No, it's I don't know if it happened or if it's about to happen or something. But they canceled a bunch of dates because like, no one's going, oh, no one cares because like what it's literally just of the lineup of things that they're going to play. It's literally just God of War that I think has any cachet musically, and even that's kind of like, oh, you know, fuck, but you're gonna have some fucking Spanish guy on a guitar go play the Last of Us theme in front, Like I don't like PlayStation, doesn't really like and by the way, I should specify it's PlayStation as of today. It's not like here's crash band. Well that kind of completely took me out of it exactly. Yeah, yeah, because they don't know that anymore, and so it's just all modest. So it's like I saw, oh, ghosts Yushima, and I'm like, did they even I don't even know what that is? Like what's the theme? Right? Yeah? Like I liked Go to Shima a great deal. I I couldn't tell you what the fuck? The theme song was not even a little bit. I think, Baby, they had Infamous there, but it was like does Infamous have like I still don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is, brother, that's a very interesting Yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: I cannot all I know is from God of War. That's it. That's the only thing. I know. They can do some older ones, right like boy, but at that point it's just gonna be a God of War. I guess it's just yeah, you might as well have done just got it. Like, it's so funny when I think about that, because it's like it's the breadth of PlayStation right and you barely have enough there. But then I think of like if if there was like a Doom concert, Dude, if there was like mc gordon was like doing, like, hey, I'm playing the music for Doom on tour. I mean like I'm are you kidding, I'm there in the fron I'm probably like overpaying for It's ridiculous. That'd be great. Yeah, I would go to a God of Work concert. I would go to if they if they.
Speaker 2: Played like all the because yeah, the entire series, Dude, number two has some absolute fucking bangers. Yeah, when he fights, uh Perseus. It's one of my favorite like.
Speaker 1: Video game sounds in that in that soundtrack, which one what what's that Sarah Sarah Barreles or whatever? Sarah b Y who's that popstar? I don't know this she does? Uh she does a lot of like retail loud speaker music. Really yeah, Like it's like, uh, say what you want to say that? The words fall out? Afraid? Yeah, she's in Got a War two? What really? No, dude, Sarah Barreles. It sounds so stupid that I'm like, well, he can't be fucking with me. It's like, why lie about that? Like what I do know? John Mayer is in the Halo two soundtrack. So happened? Jalen? His girlfriend did that to me? Really? Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was like I was eating the bread or whatever, and I was like, God, this bread's fucking great. She's like, oh yeah, She's like actually I helped prepare it earlier and I don't know her.
Speaker 1: I literally just and she prepared.
Speaker 2: I came in a little bit earlier and I was like, oh ship really She's like no, But I was like, well, how the fuck am I?
Speaker 1: How would I not believe you? I literally just met you, and those are those who immediately broke my trust. Those are useless lies because they don't help anyone.
Speaker 3: It was a lie for the Wind's like why it's funny, and maybe I was like, oh, yeah, I respect you. She's like that now to god, damn it, I was like, it's been she's been.
Speaker 1: Just like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she would do it if someone she just met, though, That's what's fun.
Speaker 1: I do it exclusively almost people like that is very true. You do do that to people that I don't know, especially look out, you're not hearing a lick of truth from me, if you if you're like I'm always curious to see, like if like there's like an uber driver that I get one day that listen to the show but like pretends not to and ask like what I do, and then I say like, yeah, I'm a dentist, you know yeah, And then they're like, line, why do you lie? And then like I wonder if they're like impressed or not by like my ability to improve like a fake life in front of them. You know, probably I imagine they're like, oh, let's see, let's see where this goes. Yeah, yeah, because they would know if they listen to the show, they would know this is what I do to fucking uber drivers. He's like, oh, you're a fucking doctor, and he gets because every time, does he have any separations? No, dude, it's the problem. It just drives the problem is that it's so much more rewarding to make up a story for those people than it is to tell because, like, dude, I just uber to a the other day. I uber to, like get lunch with a friend of ours who's in town for a little bit, and we were I was, you know, they pick me up and then I get in and the guy talking about like he hears like an engine reb He's like, is that a BMW I hear? And I'm like, oh, I don't know. I don't know cars at all, man, that was honest. I don't know about cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he just kept talking about cars. He's just like, how am I to talking about cars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean yeah, it sounds like well yeah, maybe like it sounds like an R eight or fucking something. And I'm like and and he asked me, what's the what's the the Lexus R or something. I'm like, brother, I just told you, I don't know anything. I don't think you understand how little I know about cars. I know that they're here and that they take me places. I don't know what the fuck like a four cylinder eight, so I don't even know which one's better? Is it better to have more cylinders?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Guess did you know what that sounds like?
Speaker 2: He's trying to he read. He read like a book like how to Make Friends for Dummies or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's like a oh men, like cars, So like here's the opener. And then he even after you derailed it by being like, I don't know shit about cars, so he went.
Speaker 1: To the next beat. Still right, Yeah, he's still with it. He's like, I'm still going to try it again. It was so strange, man, So why would you keep going after, Hey, you know about this very specific niche thing about cars, even though he just told me you don't know things about cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to be my friend all the time, and I deny him on purpose.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't talk to me, child lucks, We're going to talk about cars up at him, he slams on the break in the middle of traving, he leans over back on It's like that it's like that scene and what is it The Spider Man The First Spider Man with Tom Holland where you like leans over in the back of the car all right, where it's like we're Michael Keaton. It was like, that's like we're going to talk about cars. We're talking about cars.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know that Lexus is the luxury Toyota brand. I'm like, I do now, I guess I do. That's very cool, man, Yeah, that's cool. Did not know that before and I had no reason to. So we're gonna go to dealership. We're gonna look at cars. You're not going to You're coming with me to the dealership. I want to teach you about cars. Let me see your phone. I want to make sure that the carps make sure be your phone. I'll get your get your phone back.
Speaker 3: After he grabs your phone and puts one finger through it, like sucking the guy did the market season two? He pushed him down a black guy.
Speaker 1: Why did these keep first of Molotov and then now he's just super human. You're not that strong. It's hurting him. You can see his fucking cry. You want to know what made this worse? Yeah? Yeah, I want you to guess what he was driving. Oh oh, he was definitely driving a Tesla, wasn't he. Yeah, the GPS on his Tesla wasn't working, so you're like made He was making incorrect turns constantly, which to me would have been like, no big deal. I mean, it's a little annoying, but like delay me one minute. But for a car guy specifically to make a point to say, like, I'm a car guy and I know a lot about cars. In fact, I know I know what an engine, I know the car by the engine sound on rip to then make every turn wrong. I agree. I agree with what your thought was, to make every turn wrong. The GBS isn't working, you're clearly driving a car that sucks. That may be so mad and that he wouldn't shut up.
Speaker 2: The idea of identifying cars by the engine rev is the gayest thing.
Speaker 1: I swear to God. That's so lame. That's better. That's that's good.
Speaker 3: And knowing a person by the sniffle of the cock.
Speaker 1: That's like hit, is that a hint of cuman?
Speaker 3: That's Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Has answers like air fresheners. It's like hobby air bord times penis ed O'Neil, Patricia O'Neill, don't know where I am like a milk like like like as him dead or dead for a minute. Yeah, he went to the He went to the air freshener company, gave them an imprint. It's like making a moldier, but it's like it's like a mold of your scent.
Speaker 3: He dips his balls in unscented material and then he leaves it. Germy a little bit.
Speaker 2: If they had a company like that, the way that, what's the vaginal candles gwyn Gwyneth Paltrow, the goop Chick?
Speaker 1: Would you do something like that? Would you make a balls? I think I probably wouldn't have just sheer curiosity to see if it actually works. Yeah, just if it actually works.
Speaker 2: Fucking long hard day test it. Oh wow, wow, this smells more like this smells more balls.
Speaker 1: It's a little off, but like not more than I expected to be. Definitely hanging that in their car, car like balls. Oh Man, so well you like cars? Huh? Yeah. Man takes a deep way for the balls.
Speaker 3: He's over here and the things over there, and it's aim towards him. That's how hard he's in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's sniffing, and it's like pulling towards him.
Speaker 3: You can hear the metal thing on the fucking car denting in because of how hard he's whiffing those balls.
Speaker 1: At that point, do you do you like roll out of the car, You're definitely. I think you do your best.
Speaker 3: You do your best to wait for it to go slower, You're definitely. So you gotta wait till it gets slow enough and you gotta kick the door out of one kick. You gotta one kick the door what you gotta just wait And it's really big.
Speaker 2: It's like it's actually kind of a good idea to carry one of those glass chatter things if you frequent.
Speaker 1: Due you guys, I really want to do I really I have this vision of I don't know if it's a sketch so much as it's just like something I just think would be really great to see in live action, Like I do want I want to film something like that where like there's like an uber driver and somebody gets in the car and then there's just something some really innocuous thing like maybe it's an air freshener that's that's the scent of balls or something. Yeah, and it's like or like an awkward conversation. It's like, oh, that's I just want the person in the back. I want to be a front shot from the driver and the guy in the back the whole time, and at a certain point you just winds up a kick, takes the door off, and then rolls out with all the sound design that would be accompanied.
Speaker 3: I like the idea.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want that to exist so bad. Like once, I don't think you should leave sketch or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Do you think I would film it if I wasn't breaking you know anyone?
Speaker 1: You don't you know anyone? I could one kick a door off a hinge No, maybe like a jeloppie.
Speaker 2: Body like maybe uh like Phil Heath or maybe Ronnie Coleman in his say day, what's the name of that black guy trying to do that?
Speaker 1: Did you say Gary Coleman? Say Gary Coleman? Yeah, yeah, I say yeah, I say Gary Coleman's when I.
Speaker 3: Heard, dude, I just for some reason you said Gary Coleman. I thought of like throwing Gary Coleman a way of a car and getting ran over. That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: That. That is pretty funny.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the guy, Derek Hale, Derek Hall, whatever. That guy's name is the black dude that's all over on ticks on the internet that like does the eye he like he puts the ice. He's like he has the timer. He's waking up at the beginning of the day and he dips his face in the water and then he like goes to work out with a fucking watch on Derek Hale, Derek Hall or something like that. I sees a black guy that like does like that's doing like fitness stuff. Now I think I've seen that, but I don't know him. Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen that thing of the and he's like when he throws control at the TV, he's like damn and he goes he throws control the TV. Oh my god, look him up. I don't morning routine. Let's get to another question. We're spending a long time. Yeah, yeah, bullshit. Nine inch mails nine inches. That's pretty good. That's pretty good. That is great, that's fantastic. Is the heat on? I'm sweating. It's been hot for a while, and I'm like, I guess I'm just dridged.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna deal with this.
Speaker 1: It was I was like I felt I'm like suffering, I'm like sweating.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, it's gonna be over eventually, and I have to deal with that. Yeah, he was on in the summer temperatures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes that makes perfect sense, because I was like, I don't know why I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: It was like you just silently.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: This is not my house.
Speaker 3: I can't be despectful about it was gonna be respectful.
Speaker 1: Like absolutely tell me. It literally didn't because I zoned out, like I just assume, like I'm like I thought I was just sick. I was just like, oh, well here's another fever covered. Yeah. It was just subconscious for me because it didn't for some re Yeah. No, he just hit me anyway. Nine inch mails Uh no, no bruvsdis No, that's crazy anyway, he says to Derek as the singer of alien Ant Farm, Dryden, Mitchell apparently spends time calling Publican's gay on Twitter. I think it's a good idea to make a gallien Ant Farm cover Pit Drink Piss Love You By to give him like for an homage. I don't know what, Like I don't know alien a Farm music outside of the cover that they did of the Michael Jackson song.
Speaker 2: So like I know three songs, So yeah that one it smooth criminal, I know movies.
Speaker 1: I Want You to Be Free, Don't Worry about Me. You remember that one? Oh? Kind of like yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like the music video was cool because it's like they're in a theater and then like they're like he jumps into the screen and then it's just an.
Speaker 1: And then he's in the Minecraft movie with Jack Black.
Speaker 3: Yeah jockey, a real chicken shows up in a fucking and they tear down a movie theater.
Speaker 1: You see it go to the ceiling.
Speaker 3: One guy's one guys. One guy digs into the floor like it's not like ripping it open like a superhero something like that. But there's like there's a give he gets a little bit. It's like an inch the new like the I think it's like Colorado, the Minecraft the theater when I got the leveled pretty.
Speaker 1: Much No, so like there's a in Colorado, there was a obviously, like there's the microrapt moone is crazy and like the theater reactions are insane. And his video of like like his Chicken Jockey and the like. There just throwing popcorn and and fucking you know, sodas and ship and then the camera turns and a little girl is ripping herself in half.
Speaker 3: She ripped herself in half of the Jack Black small Jack Black ones.
Speaker 1: There and it was like literally like from the seams, the seems that she doesn't have no dude, she doesn't even react. No, it's so quick too. It's the same way that Captain America does the wood And what is it? Which one it was?
Speaker 3: Age? Was it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Damn, it was a long time ago. It was fucking more recent twenty fifteen song Age of Old Tray fourteen yeah, fourteen.
Speaker 3: New York.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, because okay, yeah yeah, so long yeah. Civil Wars twenty fifteen, and then in Infanny Wars twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: No, I don't if anywhere. I don't remember anything any more, eighteen whatever. Oh end game was nineteen nineteen. Yeah, and then the world died. The world died. That really is kind of insane, is how that worked.
Speaker 3: Back at COVID, and I think of like how insane everything was, and I'm like, oh, no, that makes sense. Everyone's fucking stupid well yeah, okay, yeah, great than being like it sounds fake and I'm like, that's not such a stupid ass up listening to a musical about high school dumb.
Speaker 1: Whoa, all right, what it makes sense to do that.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered about this real quick, about the alien app Farm thing, because it's like a cover.
Speaker 1: Of a cover, you know, their version of Smith Criminong. Yeah, so I'm a popular song as far I know. Yeah, and it's but it's like, I guess since it is their version your your you're but it's like, how do you clear how do you clear that? You know what I mean? Like does it have to go through two channels?
Speaker 2: Like say, because if you're if you're gonna cover something, usually that there might be like a royalty split or something, right, And so I'm like, dude, does Michael Jackson ann alien An Farm get a piece of that?
Speaker 1: That's true? You can just you can you can take you can just take people's don't don't think any more about it. That's that's totally valid, by the way, like genuinely like fucking it. The artist is gone, Like what do you mean just taking it? Yeah, there's no such thing as the estate, No I think that shouldn't be what I'm saying. I mean, I agree, like the estatement in the statement, you didn't do nothing, ship fucking loser. Oh congratulations, you're Michael Jackson's son. Who then is that it was their kid's name? Blacks and blankets blanket alive.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any of them, Prince, Prince Michael Jackson. Did you say Prince Michael Prince Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: So he just named he just named himself after somebody else and then himself then the artist formally known as Prince Michael Jackson. That's insane. Uh, Michael Jackson kids. When I sat up on a deal though, what's the sound of my about hole?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Prince looks like you've.
Speaker 1: Been struck bath my smooth boody hole. Why is it just some white guy?
Speaker 3: I don't like that they're just white?
Speaker 1: Is that that doesn't that's not how it doesn't make sense. No, that's not real. That's not deal. So he probably that's Prince Michael Jackson's lawyer, or he used somebody else's d dude. He looks he looks like he was like dread first or something, you know what I mean, dread first I don't like dread.
Speaker 3: First, I don't like that they're just white.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't. That's my biggest fear. White. Yeah, no, but like this doesn't like on a on a genetically No, I understand, it makes no sense to me. This makes absolutely this is Paris Jackson. Though there's no how a mom looks like actually like she's clearly she was just you. That is not Michael Jackson. To be fair, Michael Jackons Jackson Castrado, he doesn't have fucking sperm, that's the theory. But that really leads crea mega mangled man. Maybe he had some swimmers there, but they were like just didn't know what the fuck to do.
Speaker 2: I feel like they would have ended up being like special if that were the case.
Speaker 1: Well, in fairness to Michael Jackson, his black DNA was so iffy that he just became white. Yes, what happened? So like, I mean, I don't know. Maybe his kids are just you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Really unfortunate because he was he was such a I think he was such a good looking young man, and it's like, dang, it's so unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Billy Jean and ship Man.
Speaker 3: Then it became for no I know, before that like before that, when he was a young black guys, like when he was still like not known as the ship. I'm off the Walls Rock era. Yeah, but this is a fine looking young dude, like he was a really handsome guy and then he just he got his condition and it's like unfortunately he got.
Speaker 1: His condition, and to me, that's a complete excuse. He had no hand.
Speaker 3: He had his condition right, and it was just the idea of that, like it's gonna get worse as you get older being the ship. Also, he was the ship, so it's gonna lead like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I would have went about it this way. Well, look, let's I can see his path of logic.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Let's let's also be clear. Let's also you're gonna change your nose. Well, let's be clear, that's not when he was abused a ship. He's not him every day even when he did good. Yeah, fucking man, I want another grammy. Yeah, Marvin Gaye's dad, Marvin Gaye's dad jumped in the party too. Combos. It's just like, yeah, I mean, had doesn't it doesn't need to track because there's no how could it.
Speaker 3: But he got he got addicted to the work, getting work done in general, probably with a great excuse.
Speaker 2: But it's also it doesn't track because he did it really make himself look more western, know, it really does. You can just look, if you wanted to get ahead of your skin being white, you can make yourself white like an albino. But to change the structure of your face.
Speaker 1: That bit and western. He's crazy. What happens is him justifying it is kind of like no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It clearly starts with him doing that to be able to deal with the fact his skin is going to be changing, right, And then it's obviously after going under the knife, understand you can dictate how your body looks. It becomes a slope of him constantly altering himself over and over.
Speaker 2: So he changed his nose before he started changing before he was wearing a glove to hide his villa igo.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be white.
Speaker 2: It's just like I thought, go back to paper trail. Start from the beginning where he clearly liked more western features and the villa igo was a perfect excuse to just go full balls out.
Speaker 3: I mean, the two things can be true.
Speaker 2: True with when he started, if he didn't if there wasn't evidence of the contrary of what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like I don't know. I don't know if him I don't, I don't. I can't tell by eye of him getting work done prior to off the wall.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like you can see his noses white as ship when he still has black skin. So I'm like, oh, well, he's already this, this is this is something that he's.
Speaker 1: He was under the knife. He got going under the knife.
Speaker 2: He wanted to look more western, wanted a more western European look, and then and then the villa igo that he claims to have with the Glad.
Speaker 3: I think obviously him being a white man helped him become as pop actually white skin as popular he became, even his talent. I feel like that was fel that was not true because he looked like fair, fairer skin, because he was already fair. Billy time was the perfect He couldn't he going past that was where Billy Jean and Thrower of that time. He was already way fair than he was because he was like right, he was like and then he was just like, oh, by the time Piller came out, he was like past point he was lighter than.
Speaker 1: Lily well as a licensed therapist. Yeah, I think, uh, if.
Speaker 3: Your therapist were cooked, if your therapist were cooked, going, mister.
Speaker 1: Doctor, gone have to be fun, I want to hear. Yeah. So I think he actually wanted to change his skin because he wanted to look less like the people of his family who abused him.
Speaker 2: Actually that there that there's that could be a very there's no evidence of that, but that is actually a plausible line of like I would believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would believe that because like these niggas, Yeah, they did me thirty. I don't look in the mirror. I see my dad. I want to see my daddy.
Speaker 3: I loved you because I don't know like I love you, but they would bring that shit up to him right when I love you. Michael Jackson, I'm also Kingston's dad. Hammer, Why are you?
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 3: How do you do that? Like?
Speaker 1: How do you like? How do you like? When he had when he had his skin like lightenedd is not even what Bart says. I love the idea of him, like Michael Jackson as a dad like that, though, Yeah are you little? Why are you? Why are you little? Come in? Yeah, you don't matter more money. The woman he the woman he chose to have his kids. There's like, this is a fucking white lady, a standard white lady. That's crazy because because I know he wanted to marry. I mean, I guess you could still have a kiddle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: She didn't know. She's my ignorance. Goddamn you.
Speaker 3: I've gotten many lesbian's pregnant, many a legs being as pregnant. All three of my kids, many, all three of them. All three of my kids are with lesbian women. In fact, that would be so crazy. I like, are you going out of your way? Was that a coincidence? Both those two did not exist, those two things. I chose a particular archetype of woman, and it happened to be.
Speaker 1: Oh here, I didn't know. It was like, how I look, I'm out here to carry I didn't know I'm here knocking down Drew Carre esque woman left and right. Dude, I'm out here eating a bowl of sugar cubes, like popcorn wrote in this is Hello, first time Patron. Three years ago, I spent the entire day fishing and setting traps in the Bayous outside New Orleans during sundown when I caught my last fish for the day, an alligator easually fourteen feet long. I don't believe that launched itself. They're not that long, launched itself on my boat for five minutes straight. It launched itself on my boat. I struggled with the fucker until it finally ran off at the cost of one of my fish. With that said, have you ever had a tense or hostile encounter with an animal? Cheers?
Speaker 2: I believe his story except for the fourteen.
Speaker 1: Foot Yeah, there's like there's no maybe fourteen that would a meter and handled you. Now, to be fair, it might not maybe like a ten footer. Yeah, ward one off with the frying pan. Do you see that video? Oh that guy just like that motherfucker he just leaves like that's fucking bost dude, that is sick. Iainless steel. Yeah, that fourteen foot fourteen feet fourteen meters. Maybe I think you are. I think you are.
Speaker 3: A fourteen alligator is a nightmare. That's a plus your sword, man, I don't know, like because the crazy big ones are like.
Speaker 1: Skinny but just very long tail. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because for the twenty if he had to wrestle with an alligator, you didn't have time to measure it.
Speaker 3: That's also he was probably.
Speaker 1: He's like Dante, but only with measure thing. Yeah, yeah, didn't matter.
Speaker 3: Someone holding down an alligator and it's trying to get away, and you're measuring it and it's crying, it's wheeling, You're just like.
Speaker 1: Holding down easily. It was a it was a really tall thin It was like it was an alligator. It was an alligator with Marfan syndrome. Is that yeah? Yeah, like Lincoln Lincoln, so slender alligator, so slender hat, slender Gator. I play that, Slender Gator. I play. You said like slender Man, but an alligator slender Gator. Yeah, damn, like you said something I think. I think, uh I did. I was trying to think of what the thumbnail is going to be for this episode. I just just emaciate an alligator real quick.
Speaker 3: You gotta make sure extend the arms.
Speaker 1: Usat it's gonna be slender Man with an alligator head. That's that's not even. But I'm also going to erase its features. They should be double my cry the thumb it definitely should be that I was. I was, but that would be you throw a thin alligator. Just throw an alligator in there. Yeah, slender gators I love. I think that's demon mi dem oh my god. All right, uh let's do one more thing, I guess, and then we get the funk out of here. Captain Joke America says, Hey, boys, why does Netflix spit my face and fuck my ass and ruined the things I love? D mc anime sucks and I don't like how they treated my wife lady. Not just a question, not a question, just something to leave you with the she is definitely different from what she is in the epotomac Well, I I.
Speaker 2: Just it's unfortunate that I feel like she's gonna softens, right, She's gonna soften, But yeah, it is coming in that hot is it's He's really like, but that's kind of the point in it.
Speaker 1: It's really I imagine that's the point.
Speaker 3: That's hard for people to create women that are strong without just making them pissed.
Speaker 2: I just want her to just be stoic, like would have been dope, Like she's just like, oh, I don't give a fuck, let's get this done.
Speaker 1: But she's like kind of like a you know, kind of an asshole, and I'm like, you don't. I feel like this far into your career, you would probably be over that.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, you're not it's all Vendetta shit, and you're like, you're just doing a job now whatever. I see what they're trying to do, and I don't I don't mind it, because sure there's you know, if you're driven on the freeway of people and somebody cuts somebody off and somebody takes a shot at somebody, there are angry people in the world. There's unreasonably angry people. So I'm like, I can accept this. But if I'm not also a massive fan of Lady I didn't give a shit about her, Well, I'm gonna be fair. Let me be totally honest. I barely give a shit about the Devil Make Right universe. Oh yeah, being honest, Like I I annoy it, but as far as I know you do it, like when you were talking about, like when you're going deep into some of the lore and stuff, I'm just like, okay, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Love Lady too.
Speaker 3: She's a bad especially Lady in five.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's cool. I don't mind Lady. I don't mind her.
Speaker 2: I just as far as the way that they're portraying her, I'm like, yeah, Okay, some people, I understand why they might be mad because they're not getting the lady. It was like, she's very not herself from the game. Did you watch That's not the Scooby Doo Max version. They Shaggy had not became Shaggy, had not he was. It was pre he hadn't even gotten into du Yeah, he's a I'm not gonna say I'm shag it.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say with a hard R shagger almost, but whatever it was, it was I'm not gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but in a way like that where there's gonna be a little bit of a journey to get to like, oh, I recognize this person now, I imagine that's what's happened lady.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm completely wrong, Maybe she's like gonna maintain being an asshole. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's I'm I promise you I am checked out, not in a way that I will. I'm gonna finish it. But since I understand how, I understand now how they're gonna how things are gonna work, and so it's the same thing what I do with Fallout, where I started out where I was like, oh, why are they doing these little things, just these little things that were annoying me. I'm just I got those firm point.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the way it is, that's the way it's gonna be written. Shut the brain off. I can enjoy for what it is.
Speaker 1: And so that's that's basically why I'm I don't really care about it. Like I like that my cry reasonably enough. I just I just don't really care about it. It's it's very schlocky to me.
Speaker 2: So I like, I want to play because obviously they got sales on Devil May Cry right now, but already have all of them.
Speaker 1: But I was great. I felt the need to. It's been almost three years. It's almost been three years for me. I had the collection too, like and I never really like love, never played the original I love. I watched the ship out of the cuttings of the originals. Okay, I can't play three a lot.
Speaker 3: I can't go back before three. I played three is one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Was the first one I played for Oh yeah, because I played the demo on three sixty was yes, was I played the three and I remember like you were in that like weird. It was like kind of like bright White Courtyard. Yeah, the first Boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that because that's actually that was all I played with the Doma cry for and never beat.
Speaker 1: It same, I liked it. I just didn't have money, so I liked it. But I also was like a new character. I don't care. I was just like I was just I was. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: They do a really good job redeeming Neuron five. I think Nero is actually really really cool in five.
Speaker 1: I just like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I remember we talked about these years ago, because I'm like, you think like Nero's cool. I feel like like he's anime nerd cool. He's just he's not as cool as like Dante Virgilar, but Danton Verges are like they're like cool, fringe and like the other in any opposite because Virgil was like very stoic and like badass, but that's also like over serious.
Speaker 1: Like but that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Dante's like whatever, laid back, like it's not actually like Matrix cool to me, you know. I think I think they're both cool characters in different direction, but also their coolness is lame at the same time. And I think Nero is a middle ground of like he's just kind of a chill dude. Yes, I just think he dresses like a like a fucking punk asshole. I'm like, who do you think you are?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: You know the kind of guy to walk past the camera and flip it off and walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that guy. I look at all the things that Demsey does wrong and like what fall Out does wrong and what like I don't know fucking what was the other one? There was another video game show that was like, oh, like Castlevania, like the little Things. It's like I would kill for these little things, right, I would. I don't really understand the arbiter is a lesbian woman, dude. I can't even I can't even begin I can't even hold on, I can't even wait on a hold on? What do you what do you So?
Speaker 2: It's not it's not it's not like you know, David played arbiter, right, So you're saying it's a voice by a no, no, no.
Speaker 1: So here's what I'm saying. What are you saying the arbiter or the role of the arbiter, uh huh is fulfilled. He killed him by a blonde woman because they didn't want to animate. They didn't want to spend the time in CG and money to animate a speaking role for an alien, uh for that long. So they replaced that role with a blond woman, and and in season two there and and they realized like, oh, that's a bad idea. So in season two they do bring the arbiter in, but he never speaks English. He's completely different, he has completely motivations, and he dies the second he gets on the rig. He has one little fight which even that he's dead. Wait are you wait? I'm not kidding. I am shocked that I have not heard of this, because that sounds so egregious you wouldn't want to hear about it. Nobody who saw it wanted to even tell anybody what happened.
Speaker 2: It was like seeing like a massive her and you're like, this is too fucked up to even speak of. Yeah, so like when I see like so, when I see people being like man the fallout armor helmet doesn't open the right way, I'm like you you ah, you from the place oh I want to say things. Look, I want to say that bitching about contrivance it comes from a place of privilege.
Speaker 1: No, no, I understand, I understand. I'm complaining about something that I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I do agree with you too, to be fair, has the potential to be it could be better better, but it's good enough. Like I said, I'm going to finish the series.
Speaker 1: Like I've watched Fallout and I was like, oh, watch it again. Yeah, the most The only thing about it to me is like the weird, like some characters being three D and the other ones aren't not being it's it's just because it feels like it feels like I'm seeing it invincible with the steps. To me, I'm just like, I don't know, I completely I missed the steps. I get crazy, but when I saw it it was funny. Well, I yeah, I I just happened to I probably would have missed it too, because I don't know, sometimes you're eating right or whatever and I just happen to look up with like a full thing of food. Yo, my eyes hurt from the stairs an Invincible season three, episode one. It was ridiculous. But yeah, so man, you know what, I recommend watching the Halo to go do it because you will not believe. I can't like what you're telling me sounds in this day and age. Really, if this was mid two thousands, it feels like two thousand and five, you know what I mean, like like Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Four movie, right, but way worse, like way worse what I Actually I watched two thousand and five Fantastic fo a couple of years ago, and it was okay.
Speaker 1: It was at least fun fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like if Ben Grimm's power, instead of being a rock, was being a fucking ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just heard and ship read the names I out. That has logged me out? Did you not know that? Well, man, you really smell? Did you not know that? No, dude, there's a thing you think me. There's a reason why I haven't uploaded in years? How have I not? Because that that really destroyed myself. I've been rebuilding my soul. Chris. As much as I like the Arbiter, Arbiter is a blonde woman, make it aga. They didn't even make it a nigga.
Speaker 3: They didn't even make it a black the one thing we wanted make it voice by a black person, but.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just some guy going get you know, and then he dies immediately. So that's uh huh, because you guys after.
Speaker 2: One minute time, I know, I didn't watch and I watched like I caught a little bit of season two because I just saw like a large action sequence where he didn't have his armor on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, well, what is this? Was this punisher? Yes, this reach that's I was like, why wait, what is the I stopped watching when I saw that scene. I was like, what why if you take the if you take a Spartan, I'm just watching a Marvel show. I'm just watching Captain America. But yeah, I was like I could give a funk about this.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It is that confusing. It really is that.
Speaker 3: I saw the part where the girl's bench press, like like pressing the thing, and I was like, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I'd paying that. Yeah one of the spartans.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, It's not to say that there aren't like brief shots of things that make sense or are cool. That My other nudity other than seeing his ass, was like any other stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I saw his whole shaft. He saw a shaft and it was a lot of shaft.
Speaker 1: It's like this much shaft. That's so stupid. I honestly don't remembers probably do a big There was some government guy who was there was some government guy character in the show who is not real at all. They just made him, made him up and he's sitting in like a giant Jacuzi and he's like evil and you see his ass. So it's great.
Speaker 3: This isn't the first? Isn't the first? What you call it? Was the name of the guy that's a part of the shadow organization, that's a Spartan.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the name. Isn't he a Spartan?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not even exaggerating when I say, like, I don't care about it anymore, like it really ruined everything for me.
Speaker 2: I feel you because well I feel you because I guess Look, I love the original Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 1: For how retarded it is. It's just like I just love it.
Speaker 2: It's just pure nostalgia. Choreography is actually pretty good, I will say only Readeem quality.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, man, it's at least fun. There's no yeah, there at least campy and fun like I would I would have loved a campy, like nonsense show even even but like fuck there.
Speaker 2: Was a but the twenty twenty one I think Mortal Kombat they did one. Yeah, yeah, that was the equivalent of the Halo series where it was so yeah, I to this day, I don't under they said they're gonna do it better. They make it an I'm gonna I feel like I want to kill myself because I just feel like they're not gonna They added a Mortal Combat's roster is so insanely huge, like let's make a new character for the audience to connect with.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, they always do this shit. I don't know why you do that. They didn't fall where the premise is like that you're it's more about the world or whatever and the setting, like it's fine, make your own character, sure, but like in the Hailers, are they just invent some Asian child and you're like, who is this? I did check out when I saw Oh and by the way, she's the Flood. No, No, that fucking dumb chick that you're protecting. Like how so she we're gonna read the names? Like how was she to Flood that we're going to read the name? I don't know, Like how I don't.
Speaker 2: Know she can see I feel like we need an extra can see them or communicated, like an extra AMMO for you.
Speaker 1: To just tell us about this show, for you to just se speak it out. That's what I mean, get it out.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it, but you need to like speak it out, like speak out. I don't want to hear that ship. I want to see my job. I want my job is the Arbiter is like maybe my second favorite video game data.
Speaker 1: They didn't even get Keith David to do the fake language for him. It was just and you know, he was available. He would have done absolutely. I love this really in person, would have done it. I think he probably was offered and then he probably was like, no, what the fuck is this? Actually? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that's true, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: But he's also he loves he's an actual I don't know if I don't know if he'd say no to a job that's true.
Speaker 3: He also loves that character, so maybe maybe he would be disgusted.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think that's his I think it's like that's his character. I think now that's like a bunch. He is way more. Actually have so many, but like I think Gargoyles is the big one. Well, the general gaps. There's a lot of people that don't know about gargoyles. That's true. I think for a lot of video games. That is an interesting question. What is his most popular? It might be Arbiter Andrews. Yeah, well not and Anderson Anderson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anderson Anderson's my personal favorite. But that's just because I like Mass Effect more than Halo.
Speaker 1: But he also has like a ship more to say. You know, it's an RPG. You get to talk to him. You can talk to him a lot more. Arbiter is like a very limited script. That's true, but I think that was my thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like I spent a lot of time with Arbiter.
Speaker 1: His voice did a lot of heavy lifting. But he's He's cool for sure. I'm great. We're gonna like niggas anymore.
Speaker 2: Niggas are stupid.
Speaker 1: Your religion is gay religion.
Speaker 3: Religion's gay, and I'm a fucking worm dinosaur religion gay.
Speaker 1: My knees are backwards or some shit over this. His introduction, he's like, hello, my knees are backwards.
Speaker 3: Reading all right, I'm gonna kick you in your head so hard it's gonna fly off.
Speaker 1: Like, let's read the names. I'm getting I'm getting depressing about this show. You have no idea.
Speaker 2: I I kind of want to know that's not even really the worst parts of it. That's why crazy. Like I feel like we should do an extra Amma with you.
Speaker 1: Uh maybe, dude. I pull out my notes. My notes are hilarious. My notes are like I have, I have, like I have thirty five page of notes. Oh God, all right, we're gonna read the We're gonna read the names for our twenty five dollars patrons now, April fools Day, April fools on me, my entire life. We're gonna have twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember, you can go with a Patrin concept, the snark tank and uh ad free. You can ask questions, you can get your name right at the end of the show, which was what what I'm about to do? Hell yeah, so count me down three, two one, Bernadette or Bernadette Bananas see gay why uh colchedra ed drass uh Swen laying on his back while in a white room and coming for five thousand days? I forgot about that guy, like the Pisser of Oz. Was that the name of the last episode? I guess what else would have been?
Speaker 2: I haven't so I fucking I woke up. I never oversleep my alarm.
Speaker 1: Today I did.
Speaker 2: I woke up and it was like eleven forty something like what the fuck's happening? And uh so I didn't have time to even do the thumb. I didn't wake up and do the thumbnail and release the ship and then go to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I woke That's funny. My alarm clock was just I don't know, it just didn't do it or something. The pistol of Oz. I got a weak up for the pistol of oz. The pistol who's pissing I was thinking of like, Oh, I was like, how can I find somebody like blur out pissing in? It's a really hard thumbeh even I would even say, just maybe rename it what I used to do sometimes, And I would when I would find when he would name an episode, and then I'd be like, I don't know how to I how to portray this? Yes, it's changed something else that was easier. Yeah, I love your haircut. Racist hokage the bassis of Weezer be like, what's with these police shooting my girl? That's what happened. Oh, police shot at Weezer's wife. Yeah. The Zer's wife and not the basis of Weezer. They're always there.
Speaker 2: So Weezer's wife apparently it was interfering with the chase or something. That's crazy, and she allegedly this is what I heard, she shot at the cops. So the cops shot her, and I'm like, I need to kill her.
Speaker 1: She's alive somehow, which is which is really weird because I think it was l A p D. Too. That's crazy. They were like, fun, that's Weezer's wife. That's Weezer's wife. Man, we kill her. We can mame and cripple her and put her in critical condition, but we can't. We can't kill her. Yeah, that's Batman's roles. They did good. Chill. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna bend your nug I'm gonna beg your I'm gonna bend your legs forward. I'm gonna make you look at the armory for a little and they're gonna shove your feet down your own throat and they're gonna ball you up until you're gone, and then you're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: I have the fun the funniest torture. I'm gonna pull your balls real low and wide. Then I'm gonna put him into fucking the little cress on your fucking the back of your knees, and I'll make you fucking bow down back on your own fucking ball.
Speaker 1: So they pop, they pop, talk, they pop tall. I want to get like a fake like like a party City, Party City scullon or something, and just to demonstrate what Batman does and how absurd it is hetead even expects any words to leave these people after he's done with them. It's I'm going to the president with a mourner. Harry Potter casting Ben Shapiro whenever he needs to sit on something, Ben Shapiro berserker, barrage me Arrow in fact, in fact, Arrow, in fact, it's Emma two rats in French coat. For episode four hundred, I'm going to jump Sweeney's tooth gap in a rocket powered iron lung while Derek twerks tod to the hereditary os t let's go, that's fucking insane, that's wild talking to a fucking horror movie instrumental soundtrack is fucking out right, that is that's crazy work, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: And also, and where where do you even get an iron lung nowadays?
Speaker 1: I know it even makes my gap is not that big. It is abs they only wouldn't have noticed had people And even still to this day, I look you sometimes that I don't notice it.
Speaker 2: I actually don't think about it until they bring it up. There's not like and I'm staring at your gap like I don't even I don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've also met people with crazy gaps. Oh yeah, so that's kind of thing. It's like I have like the whistle whistling kind of like when they talk the thing through and I'm like, hey, can you stop that please? He put a piece of dumb in between the gaps. That's great, puts on plastered with your fucking gap. He just goes crazy. I love that dry wall. Yeah, I love that a little bit of sheet rocking between my guy.
Speaker 2: You don't need veneers, bitch like got you put the plaster in.
Speaker 1: Little Hey, look up tripophobia, scalp you gunt liquors, Obama's weird ice themed brother Snow Obama. The good swing is in the black Lodge.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the hell is that? My kitchen windows open? Okay, they must be chain sawing the dogs out there. We got a dog problem here. Too many dogs, too many dogs, and they're like mutated too, Like they look really yeah, like they all have like these growths around their neck that have like they look like they look like metal almost almost like chains almost like but they're not. Yeah, I mean I haven't touched them or anything. I can't, but like they look so we've just been killing them. Every every dog with like a growth around their neck like it looks like that. We we've just been chainsawing to pieces. That's fair, Yeah, yeah, that's fair. You want a mutant dog running around polluting everything, peeing on the grass, making radioactive grass, the devil's You don't know what they're gonna turn into after you gotta take them down quick. Yeah. Today it's a little growth on the neck that says their name and address, and then tomorrow it's you know, they're five times the size, and then they're eating your mom right, Like.
Speaker 2: That's that's not cool, Like, oh, look it's the mutant Fido. It's a mutant fucking Baxter. You gotta kill him. Yeah, Like, oh, you can identify their class of mutation by the metal growth on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really convenient. Just doesn't understand the concept of ownership. The Baxter mutant killed. He's clearly homeless. I can't take Vincent's performance seriously, Daredel, because he alwaysunds like he's constipated. Uh. Berserker Brole's big bouncy backside the sloker two? Why so dirty? Uh? The abominable snow man. That's pretty good. Let me be snow, Let me be snow now. Let make me snow meltin Moultain, Meltain. It's the summer. It's the summertime. A little little hot, it's getting a little hot. I'm only about one fourth still here stones throw away from nine. Here's what we're gonna do. We're all going to go to the polls. Vote the sun out of the sky so that I may live forever. Pute the Sun out of the sky, March enemy Antarctica. The twenty four hours sun hurts hurts me great deal. Remember, Yes, we can get the sun out of the sky. That was the full slogan. You cut me off or something. It couldn't fit on the poster. He was a snowman this whole time, even when he was just Obama as president, he was the whole time. He was a snowman. Just off camera that were he's blasting at him. That's why we're the tan suit that one time, because it doesn't attract it doesn't attract as much heat. Yeah, yeah, and everybody got mad. Everybody got mad at me, but I was just trying to survive. You tell me, let me be clear. Do you go back and listen and people are actually saying snow Obama. You just didn't notice. Oh my god, the whole it's like Tolkien in South Park where it's like the whole time they were saying snow barock Snobama.
Speaker 3: So stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't even notice. Don't even know my president was made on snow. We don't even know.
Speaker 3: You go back and listen to that songs.
Speaker 1: What he's saying to do we don't even know. Taking bad to me when they don't know it. You were to avoid from melting. We didn't even know. Oh my god. Fag uds uh g g got gay for the Joe back at the boat at the first open the case that was character slurpy Faggy and his husband doctor butto but Uncle Tom Clancy's lynch herself penus envy not a joke. I'm too big Norman Osborne after finding out his closet and homosexuality was revealed. Be like out am I Domo Nation Vonda the Dead. Peanut butter and jelly. No, peanut butter and jizz. Damn damn instant downgrade man. Fuck yeah, yeah, sorry, I thought you said peanut butter and jizz, So that's what I gave you. He thought I said peanut butter and jelly, and you thought I said jizz. Well, yeah, yes, of course they're quite close phonetically ended spelling phanatically. They've got jay's at them and then sounds after the j. It's a mistake than anybody could have made. Simple. Welcome to Earl of Sandwich. Stupid. This is so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: You're stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a sandwich. Easy mistake. Here's an easy mistake. What are you dumb? You're gonna chastise me just for like being jis in your sandwich?
Speaker 3: Well, dude, I didn't know. You didn't want woman to get that out.
Speaker 1: There for you. Some people order jiz. It's not my fucking foot, Like, I'm sorry, Like I've had a long day. It's like seven am, it's seven am. Seven Yeah, I've been here since March. You know, like I've been at this, I've been at working. I haven't slept since March. Like I've been here since March. How many of nuts I've had to buff today alone? I've had a jerk off forty five times on camera for somewhere like that's in the handbook we have to do on camera? Who is this monster?
Speaker 5: This is?
Speaker 1: This is people work at Earl of Sandwich who make the people but are in Sandwich. You know, oh man, how much how much money to eat a peanut butter juice sandwich? I don't know. I don't think I don't have enough. Hm. See that the catches you have to actually complete it right, Yeah, because the problem I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine having in my stomach. I think that would just make me feel so like, that would just make me feel so disgusting.
Speaker 1: I'd have to end genocide. Genocide uh gooner from the N word lagoon round eyed Asians sending zoomed in dick picts all numbers. I would try on the local plane. I think I don't think I could do it. I think I think I would just give up the second I got a whiff. Yeah, that would send me over. That would send me spirally, but like damn, like I just have to be like you never hear from me. I'd be like silk song, you never hear from That's like try to channel gainess. Like just think like a gay, think like a gay, like I'll do a gay person exactly. People be like this is disgusting, Like I wouldn't like I wouldn't need a sandwich full of like squirk, you know, yeah, but I drink to be fair. That upsets me less. It upsets me less thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I've made lemonade.
Speaker 1: I know you your sandwich and squirt made.
Speaker 3: I made lemonade out of squirt before.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I mean you're gonna read more. You're probably not. You're probably telling the truth, and I'm ashamed of you. Full pictures of lemonade. I'm ashamed of you.
Speaker 3: Why I assumed, because I'm it's basically piss You're.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? Look man, if you're in a piss, look I drink.
Speaker 3: I drink what I need to drink.
Speaker 1: Serious, did it do a weird thing? Who chrome is updating? Its just it's just without your consent, all right? So I hey, guys, I just waiting at school. Oh. When I was doing the solo episode, it was the Patreon just kept shooting to the top. Yeah. I was like, I was like, oh cool, Yeah, it's very fun. I'm reading it is. It is a very tedious thing to work with live on the show. Yeah, we done, guys, a loving show. You're really doing that? Of course, why would you save my place? Why? Why would why in God's name would you do that? Of course? Not? Okay, Penis end me Jokela domination the Dead and Derek Derek not Shavin is innocent? Free him? Uh there? Oh. Here at the Stark Tank Podcast, our favorite lallies include Marie Rose and pants sending your favorite lollies. Just at Tom Sweeney Inc. Podcast stands for p on the couch and sit there. Oh wow, that's insane. Actually on duck couch, sit there, sit there? All right? I I mean I accept that. I accept it. Listen to our p on the Captain sit there show. Uh no, no, I said. Kitty is in cat porn, Queen of FAP hazard a k Kingston's mother, WHOA. I love Kingson's Dad's Dad's a great character. He's a good character. You don't like the fictitious version of them.
Speaker 3: I don't like any version of Kingston Jackson.
Speaker 1: So you don't think I'm better, You're likely the way I am, the way I am to you, I don't like him.
Speaker 4: You don't think the way that I showed is anything like the way that your dad shows.
Speaker 1: It's not even the same voice.
Speaker 4: Usually do you my little bodybod baby boy, little game boy, little baby, my little my little black bullshit cherub?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Are you on your phone doing work again?
Speaker 3: So this weird thing, this weird thing happened for me. Where my PC is that for some reason, I can't even I can't even load Marvel Rivals when it starts compiling the shaters and it says all your memory, your video memories out and I'm like, that's impossible.
Speaker 1: Video drivers?
Speaker 3: I do I have?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do I have all the right one? Did you did you recently update it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I went uploaded. It was like, oh, there's no updates needed.
Speaker 1: And understand today, was there was there at any point? Was it?
Speaker 2: What did did anything? Did you do anything differently than it started acting different?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What the one thing happened is weird? Is that all of a sudden, uh, there'd be a few games, like whenever I play Haities, some things that would crash and have to verify the integrity of the files. And then I had to do that for Rivals a few times. But neither of it works any Just things crashed, and I'm like, is there something wrong with my Steam or is it my computer?
Speaker 1: I don't use my computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my computer because I've I've ran done.
Speaker 1: It can't be otherwise it would have any other people. So I'm trying to remember why that was crash kind of common, like I just kind of common for people. Sure, yeah, crashing happens.
Speaker 2: Was there was there an update on Marvel Rivals that then maybe a season ago that like oh no, but not recently.
Speaker 3: No. The thing is that the game is really badly optimized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like starting to act up now and not like close to Like, dude, I updated on Fire TV, my Disney Plus ruined Disney Plus.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy. It does not work right now. Sometimes it won't even play anything we'll see and so I'm like, it's.
Speaker 1: An amazing future we're in. Yeah, what a what a fucking lame.
Speaker 3: Forty ninety and it's not working And I'm like, are you what? Why is it not working?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gotta be weird because I remember I had that lately. Yeah, like dusted it out with the compression. Literally, I had that problem. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I had my ram got fucked up. So I took my to take my ram out. How did your get fucked up because one of the cards just stopped working?
Speaker 1: Oh? What are you doing? You think you run into strange computer issue all the time. I don't even understand what I did is I had to take it out.
Speaker 3: I cleaned everything. I I did everything, and I had to check and see which one worked or not. And now my ram is like perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: But I'm like weird going on? Have you got dated your bios?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't tried bios.
Speaker 2: That's the last thing that Hopefully it's easy. What kind of what kind of motherboard do you have?
Speaker 1: I don't know the top of my head. You have you like whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it has an app that makes it easy because like say some or like, oh, go download this thing and put it on a stick and then restart it and then hit F twelve and then so we go to the boot menu and now you can extract.
Speaker 1: It's fucking stupid for some of them.
Speaker 2: But then there's ones like a gigabyte, which usually has like an app, and then it's like, okay, just up, did the buyers through the app?
Speaker 1: It depends on what you have. Yeah, I have a modern one. I have a modern one right now.
Speaker 2: I had like an issue one that had to do like all these retarded steps where it's like, I have like.
Speaker 1: A prime thing that I think has like a it has its own like let me check where you can just yeah, easily, Yeah, you go with the bios. You can choose like to overclock it or whatever they want to do. Great. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing in that bios so most of the time.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, yeah, I I have the I have I have one that it's it's I just have this issue one that just sucks.
Speaker 1: You'll never find it. Find it. Let me just look it over again. I'm about to Steven that might fix it. Uh, Sweeny would make a terrifyingly hot trans woman. I'm about to Stephen flow smelling ants for big ounce his scientific curiosity. My my ass is full of piss. Help thug Zilla versus mecho Wigger's insane losing all my friends in the custody battle Kirk Coma and po Be. Fuck that universal sound I want that sounding kit Sounding Kit Death Jack w FM message from Brill he finished his guitar building course and is now working at ivan As in Japan. That's crazy. I'm glad to hear back from Brill, Like he's so hard to get ahold of, So like I'm glad to hear that he's doing well. Hey, he never gets a signal on his fucking flip phone upgrade. Like Brio is just like just the worst thing ever. But he's a great dude. He's just like he's just impossible to get a hold of. When you spend time with him, he's like the best. He's one of the kindest people ever. But like that's good. Good luck ever meeting with him. You have to hope you run into Hi when he's doing some when he's off looking for a signal that he thought I wasn't found Kingston and molested me in the in the Disneyland restroom. Sister, I didn't see this. I chose to say nothing because I'm an ally. Because rarely it's friends. It's a loyal I am to my friends. If I saw Kingston, I'm blessing somebody in a Disneyland bathroom. Not only would I not say that I saw anything, I would, in fact say that I saw the exact opposite. Son. I thought I taught you better.
Speaker 4: I thought I taught you better than to blest people and broad daylights on.
Speaker 1: Broad day.
Speaker 3: I thought I taught you that.
Speaker 4: Listen what I left immediately? I left a handbook of like important lessons for your mother, but like, I left it all in Phoenician, and she was too lazy to the coded like the of course, what a bitch, lazy bitch, a lazy bitch, what of course?
Speaker 1: It couldn't have been more straightforward. It was in hex code and Phoenicia.
Speaker 4: All you had to do was understand deep computer sor it's a Phoenician ditery.
Speaker 6: I love you, my baby boys, my little my little bouncing baby Negro, my little boy.
Speaker 1: Please and this name so I can leave?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so much. Why don't you get impatience? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Big beaty stinks, Chris?
Speaker 4: How did you get over your anxiety?
Speaker 1: J K?
Speaker 4: Never happened? Uh, Big beaty stinks. I read that already. Crazy my eyes must be failing me. Wouldn't wish testicular torsion on my worst enemy. Big Beaty stinks I'm gonna leave your friendly neighborhood taking hassan biker?
Speaker 1: Is it taky? I would be surprised, but like whatever, don't know what that means. Really, I feel like I probably I think I knew at one point and then I forgot. I think it's like that where I think I think I know what it means, and then it's like remembering the birthday of a pokemon, Like I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I feel like, Oh, I know what a leftist is, but then I'm like, okay, maybe the ruler's left and I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you guys are using. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I knew what breadtube was, but apparently I don't. I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care. I love Sugar.
Speaker 4: I love the way he speaks blackly. You could you could learn something from him, something, which is that guy?
Speaker 3: I love? How he speaks blackly is insane.
Speaker 1: I love It's like what Jimmy Rings and his pow girlfriend. That's right, he did you had someone to ask you like why you don't speak black? Of course that people ask me that too, why you don't?
Speaker 3: And what do you?
Speaker 1: What's your what's your answer? I'm not, I'm not. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh my bad's already walks off.
Speaker 1: He walks off real quick. Oh sorry, I'm sorry. He walks into traffic during and Evan had back to st I've never had I never I would need. The thumbnail for this guy is awesome or like the image for him. I've never had to make it food right, but it sucks. It's just like you say, I love that. It's just like a smirking like skinner skinner, but it barely looks like him. He's like mogging almost, or like doing like some weird like millennial like he's doing like a gym face of the camera almost. That's a great look. That is a great look. I wish I was. I'm terrified for everything around me. Wats me run around and knock lost it all out the quartet. You all got some change, kids, obi Obi walk guan obie. That's that's that's kind of good. Uh, Credos singing even flow, Kratos, look up scallop eyes and have a great day. Botty boy, radio. Yeah, we did that in the last episode. Where do I email my Kingston's dad shirt? Where do I email My Kingston's dad art? Oh?
Speaker 3: No way?
Speaker 2: What's snark Tank Team at gmail? Snark Tank Team at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead. Oh my god, I can't wait to see this this ship. Oh man, he better be that literally your dad.
Speaker 2: I don't care, you know, I just like that, Like we have a lot of merch that is surrounding him.
Speaker 1: I'm so centric. It bothers me.
Speaker 2: Where's where's merch that is even remotely that spun off from something that's related to you or I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pod and me through early on, I don't know, like there was a I don't remember our early merch. We had like a run in the beginning that was like all of us. Yeah, but I guess I'm just such a character. I hate that.
Speaker 3: It's just I'm just a character.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I said at the wedding, I was like, Dode, you or I have a police sketch that looks like us.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. It's just like every sketch looks like me. So it's not interesting. It's not interesting because people always throw you in.
Speaker 3: Oh it looks like Chris like it looks fairly unique, and then it's like, but like the stars on line that there's a fairer version of me.
Speaker 1: Sense like the haircut, like it's like the shape like it's like hot, come on, it's nuts. It really is crazy, and it does look like evil you. It is literally looks like somebody.
Speaker 2: One of our listeners was like, I'm gonna draw an evil version of Kingston.
Speaker 1: That's what it looks like. And it's like, how does this exist? Dude?
Speaker 3: It's my I think. I think I'm gonna sayah.
Speaker 2: There's something about you that is, Yeah, you are very marketable for some reason.
Speaker 3: I am very much so. The main character of Something.
Speaker 2: Was like just tapped into something and drew you essentially, and the fucking chick that got like assaulted or whatever was like, that doesn't look like him at all.
Speaker 1: What I think is what I think is really what I think is really rude to it is that we're allowed with him to riff off of each other and actually go somewhere. But every time something happens with either of us, case it goes no, I guess it ever happens, I guess no, stop stop it now. No, it's actually this, No, you're finished. He just rips your mic and eats it and spits it out and it's like a perfect cube.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm loving it though. I I just it blows up like a bomb. It it goes a gun and shots.
Speaker 2: I like I I I love this though, because I I don't like uh, I don't like being like a center of attention for anything.
Speaker 1: I love being like a supporting thing.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he's like the the people keep making jokes about him, the merchants uh popping off.
Speaker 1: He's at three sweet Moon. We got this demon version of him, and I'm like, I I want to keep running with this, like where he becomes almost like a brand that's recognizable, like Metallica just becomes like, look at the scumbag. I think that's like a highest You're gonna become like Betty Boop. Yeah, yeah, got the scumbag like supreme thing that sold ridiculously amounts. I sold a lot.
Speaker 3: I hate it's sold.
Speaker 1: It was the second best thing other than the shot Uncle Ben. Clearly, I hate how to do that. I don't. I mean it was that.
Speaker 2: Is he still live the actor Cliff, He's definitely the he can't say nothing about it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean we don't give a fun by no states, So that's true. Sorry buddy, Sorry buddy, I love you.
Speaker 3: But I hate I hate how I don't look human in the scumback picture. It looks like it looks like an AI rendering, like transforming into me. But that's just my face.
Speaker 2: That's your face, and people like it, people like wearing it. And then people cut out to him like what the fuck is.
Speaker 1: This the scumbag one? Yeah, my favorite thing about the scumbag one is that like I fucked with your eye a little bit, so like it's just there's like your it looks like your eye has like a pimple. They put like a little bubble on your eye. Basically you're on your iris.
Speaker 2: Thanks to everybody that bought up merch while there was you know, you guys missed the sale. It went up till the end of March. There was a little off and you know, cool on the merch. But yeah, thanks everybody. I bought some stuff.
Speaker 1: Whenever you receiver ship man, if you wouldn't mind posted somewhere.
Speaker 2: I just want to see that. Make sure it looks good.
Speaker 3: It should be.
Speaker 1: There should be tag problem ta tag the Instagram. Uh, that's a pretty easy way to get us to see ship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh SNAr tak I g or, I don't know what the fuck it's called.
Speaker 5: Men.
Speaker 3: Put picture of your toes in there too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thanks, yeah, yeah, do that, sugar gay. I just want a guy to where do I email?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, Kevin Durant's feet calling my girls pussy the Gaza strip, something so brutally pummeled no child could hope to crawl out of it alive. Uh luke that no, that no be the truth? Geno me yaada nice? Nice? Uh doctor man lover, how I learned to sub worrying and love the cock? Fuck you? I paying my TV license, bitch, mimster pants, forcing Chris on ten thousand milligrams of estrogen and then putting him on brawsers, cardboard, pie er gorn, cutting out net and young Who's colon while Lego listen, Gimli compete over who can dome the most idf soldiers damn fucking crazy. Uh at the after birth of pussy and tins, I forgot about pussy and tins.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's a an ip that I don't think we can get away with, but I would love.
Speaker 1: To have that on shirt. Yeah, I guess we could just find a different on the cat.
Speaker 2: I guess there's not it was like the orange one or whatever.
Speaker 1: It could just be just a fucking standard ass cat. Just put it in pucking t really. Yeah, give him like a fucking like a brand safe sword, like a brand safe hat.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, get to work, people, get to work, Get to work. Whoever it was gonna send Kingston's dad, you know your next assignment.
Speaker 1: New mass efect rumor to have vibes based life forms? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What? I don't know?
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Like ambient life? Okay, fucking halo two had birds one celsius uh to broadly boost and I'm dogging out Emma frost till my dick he is broken. Goat man scarecrows in the dungeon, Black Klansmen, f A G G O T O. Who's gonna fill my sloppy hole? Captain joke America pep kind of fat, But somebody gotta do it a foot up in my ass because somebody gotta do it. This pp off jerk, this pp off uh starting a little gay start, starting a little gay beatle cabal and hollowing out Kingston so we can pilot him like Oogie Bookie. It's crazy. Sonic fans found a way to Recompilexbox sees the names Baki Manga threatening to rape Elon and Trump. Yeah it did happen, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought about that and that was wonderful. That is so wild, that that is absolutely real. That is great, Kingston, my son.
Speaker 1: My son, I bequeath you. I need that one Australian dollar. Uh switchy the kid Bam takes a scalpel to his testes and neats some offt insides Black Dick's son, won't you come deep inside my bomb? Ichan is play Monster Hunter, post Clarity nut from Hell's Heart. I come at the Star Coffee give to Keith Hernandez Foundation. I might serve bend that corner. Whoe woe? Uh you sh Yo tell your sister. My penis is so gargantian that when I'm not fucking it sinks ships off the coast of Japan. I ain't no error, my friend. What are you talking about? Nothing? Kat l A's technical error? What was the technical error?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, so for the audio listeners showing me something else.
Speaker 3: So KTLA has a technical of some sort and apparently they just tweeted out the N word raw raw. My Ron got contl of.
Speaker 1: It kt l A. I'm sorry. That's not an error. It's just somebody fucked around when they shouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: Naggers crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh, you got a cock? I've gotten an ass? Can I make it's an ave lavine kick in the MIDI I've got an ass? Can I make it any more obvious? I'm full of come because I am gay? What more can I say? Um? There's a vocal thing that she does in like that. Uh, it's like a really poppy song. It's just called what the hell? There's like a vocal like riff in there that I'm like, it like tickles my brain and it really bothers me because it's like it's it's really satisfying what it's impossible to do. It's really cool. That's amazing. We're gay, Craig the Canadian, It's crazy. Damn. I touched the instant death Juice. It's your boy, Shawny d and Emma Frost looks like prime Sarah J. Come titty.
Speaker 3: I tweeted today. I tweted today that rfk sounds like elm on the kenemine drip.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. I thought it was pretty funny. It's really great ketemine drip. It's crazy snark tank fans are not almost and deported service. You can use it. I'll watch you use it. Use and I'm kid.
Speaker 3: I watched you use it here in not at my house, anywhere near my house.
Speaker 1: Made a thumbnail for Sweeney's laugh comp that could be used as a T shirt. Check email. Oh oh, I'll check it when a y'all gotta watch the song squashed a word about Chris Lily, who's a white Australian. He wore blackface for the character. You know that Dan Herschel guy, That guy like he does the videos of him screaming in his car. Yeah, do you see the thing where he's like putting one stripe of black paint on my face until it's until it's not okay, he's actually doing it. It's like the Hitler mustaches essentially. Yeah, it's like a little little strip of looks like a little strip of black. He's out of his mind. He's that guy's like the closest I've seen to like an like a modern Andy Kaufman like, I don't know what the bit is, but there's a bit, and I don't I can't predict that.
Speaker 3: There's videos of him that are like alleged to him coming on his phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I got introduced to him.
Speaker 1: You showed me that.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, and then the screen goes a little you know, then something hits It hits the screen.
Speaker 1: But it's a little film of like a clear liquid.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, I hope that's not real. It is probably Kim since he like shows a lot of stuff on screen. Since that's off screen, I'm like, it might actually be real, you know. Like he's like, oh, I can get away with it. He's this thing my cock actually do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has this thing lately where he's like he took the baby dollhead and put it on like the end of a bag. Yet Oh yeah, I forgot what he calls it, sunloaf. That's it. That's it, sunloaf.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can if you want to get cameos with the Sunloaf, he can.
Speaker 1: Because I was wondering, I was like, is this guy. I was like, how's this guy making money? He's just wasting his time. But he's probably making a killing on cameo. I even considered it, like I kind of I thought about it too. Yeah, I was like, I could, we can. I don't want to have that for the show of the intro dude was the way he moves his fucking face is crazy, Like it's so it hurts my jaw doing that. I love the idea that just he like, I love him coming home to like, oh it's Christmas, Dan's coming, you know what I mean. He's just like normal, yeah, and everybody has to just understand, like not like for tend like that's not right. This is fucking crazy person.
Speaker 2: It makes me, do you bringing that up makes me think of how I'm like, oh, I wonder what my family thinks about all this gay color shit that I'm doing. Like it's so goofy, and I'm like, I'm good, dude. When you compare yourself to that, dude, I'm like, what right is fucking nothing like that? I can't imagine, Like you that scenary you pictured and.
Speaker 1: He's painting himself read in his car and screaming, you know, like it's it's crazy. You all gotta watch, okay, right? That uh Uncle Rucker's voice dragging them knuckles to pop up, stealing Sween's pelt in his sleep and moving in with his grandma to make her happy in her final years, slurping, stroke and smoking, joking Drip m h Lord of all Drip. Ben Shapiro, if he was a magician and he gonna create public works projects as Ben Shapiro, Obi want to blow me waiting for the Sween hunting tire, I want his pelt elon musk jumping while his pro lapse flops around. Kremlin, the Gremlin, Horny Beetle, craving Harry, Squirrel Girl, Muff have yms on and talk about the hereditary take Dave Grohl singing, one of my kids is not like the other. One of my kids has a different mothers. Snark Tank keeps me from killing myself. Magneto wears the helmet because Charles keeps trying to make him gay. Wage Lay five eighty three. Ben Shapiro's vertically Ben Shapiro vertically bysecking himself to eliminate the left from his body. The Peppini Brothers present Gordon Ramsay cleaning asmen Gold's room, asmr Donk Donkerson, the Colon swinging Slasher. Look, all I'm saying is I've sucked up Dick to know episoltely when I see one, buddy, And right now I'm looking in a mirror. PP. You know the routine checking email for nonsense for Sween? What brand is? What brand is that? That's Sonyo? No, I mean who manufactured that Sonyo? All time? Bit I was dying the Sonia Republic. Mebe fair. I really don't even remember what episode that was from Limp, Biscuits and Gravy, Sadman dot Gov, John Strickland merksa Today Today, join Zilla and the Catnip Rollers the First Church of Key David, the fourth Sign of the Apocalypse. A day passes where Sweeney doesn't under the n word. Arthur Morgan ripping bugs, Arthur Morgan ripping bugs, Bunny's skin off pre Ras Blake eight nine. Here we'll go, all right, books, He knows Higgs, he knows his name. Ask Creed enter Anus, what is better to be born garret? To overcome your straight nature through great effort? Uh? Uncle Chip turning into chunky salsa and his sleeping bed that's goopy asmen? Gold is Jesus for roaches. I forgotten about my Jared fogal name, time machine name and wrote a question to a book club. They read my name, they read my crashing about the name Young Sheldon kicking a baby now, missus Ziggy divorce coming soon, So he's pyromaniac sibling. I'm Chris Reagan and I'm putting on Elon Musk one million sween bugs for his hair plugged scalp. Sorry, missus Jackson, badly brave dog the baby hunter Atherian needs help blowing his I'm gonna hailo three penis name from melfis won and routing out our list. Take of haphazard. Whoa that's crazy coing?
Speaker 3: Whoa my father?
Speaker 1: Oh good son, you acknowledged me. You so do you want to meet the devil son? Alright, bye, guys, I know the devil person, the son. He's afraid of me. He's afraid of me.
Speaker 3: Owes me money.
Speaker 1: I want to get it from him, one way or another. I need you to help me get in the building.
Speaker 3: The devil made a deal with gigsters Dad, and the devil doesn't want to pay out.
Speaker 1: The devil is running scared,