Speaker 1: It's the perfect end to your day.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly on seventy ten woor the Jesse Kelly Joe, Let's have some fun on a Thursday, A magnificent Thursday. Smile. We are almost at the end of the week. We are beating up the communists in the media, and that's a real good time. We're gonna discuss that tonight. We're gonna discuss dealing with the media, dealing with the lies, dealing with the communists because this lying that CNN's been doing actually provides us a great example of how to deal with these people and how to not deal with these people. That'll be a good time. We'll talk about Joe Biden's auto pen because of an next Biden official that just gave some testimony about it. We're gonna talk about how the communists, journalists himself, We're going to do emails to communists, are after your kids. All that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And before I forget halfway through next hour, Ryan Gurdusky's gonna join us. You know, Ryan Gradusky, I don't have any guests, but I love Ryan. He did a big analysis of the twenty twenty four election, who voted? How and why? We just had a big report come out. Ryan is gonna break it down for us. We're gonna nerd out on some details, and then we'll move on to other things. All right, And before I forget tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. And you need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All three hours tomorrow belong to you. Now, you've undoubtedly heard and seen things about CNN and The New York Times. I don't want to let them off the hook, but CNN and the New York Times lying about the Iran strikes line, this was the lie they told.
Speaker 1: So this is an.
Speaker 3: Early assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency, which is the Pentagon's intelligence arm And we do want to emphasize that the intelligence, of course, is ongoing. The collection is ongoing, and the assessments as a result of that intelligence could change. But as of right now, the DIA has produced this intelligence assessment that we are told was based on the battle damage assessment that US Central Command has done following those massive bombings and strikes that the US carried out inside Iran last weekend and what we are told is that based on the assessments of the damage that these bombs implemented on these nuclear sites that as of right now, it does not appear that they ended or obliterated Aron's nuclear program. Instead, they only set it back by months, according to people.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something before we go into the Trump administration and the great way they've handled this and the backtracking of CNN, and we'll get do all that stuff, but that's not really the point of all this. That's just one story. It's one day. We'll forget about this tomorrow. But let me ask you something. How would you handle that if you were in office in any way and the media or a Democrat or any entity was lying about you? Because this is something we have discussed before on the show, and we will discuss it until the day they finally kicked me off the ear. How to deal with communists, their tactics, and their lives. For the longest time, the GOP tried to not I actually don't even want to call it the GOP, the right because it applied to all of us. You meet politicians, it applied to all of us. The right tried to deal with these kinds of blatant lies in the quote nice way. And this is why it's important for all of us, and why it matters for you. It matters for me because jerks like me, jerks have an easier time dealing with communists than nice people do. Let me say that again, because maybe you are nice, and I'm not telling you to not be nice at all. It's good. So I'm glad you're nice. Jerks like me having easier time dealing with communists than nice people do. Forever, when the media would tell an outright lie about the Right or the GOP, they would tell the lie. You know why they told the lie. They told the lie to hurt the right, to protect and defend the communist revolution, and to hurt the enemies of the communist They're not media, they're not journalists. They're communist revolutionaries who've taken the position of power they have to further the communist revolution. But the Right didn't want to speak like that, didn't want to didn't want to sound mean, didn't want to seem mean, And so you'd get a report like this where I mean, that person has no idea, no idea, battle damage assessments or whatever. That person blatantly lied, their source blatantly lied. We all know why they blatantly lied. They lied because they believe their role as communist revolutionaries slash journalists is to stop Donald Trump, to stop any advancement on the right. Therefore, whatever Donald Trump does, you have to trash it, you have to make it look bad because that helps the communist revolution. That's how they see themselves. But forever, forever, the right didn't want to say that. The right one, well, I don't want to see mean. You guys are really biased or we got this lameness. How many times have you heard this lameness or even said it yourself? Could you imagine? And if the left did that, what would they being? Could you imagine what they be saying if this was a democrat pointing out the hypocrisy? Is there anything lamer than that? We thought that was effective. It's it's a way to challenge what they're saying because you're mad about it. But you're not being too mean. You're almost you're almost giving them an opportunity to defend themselves. Hey, you're being mean and biased and this is this is left leaning and hypocritical, don't you think? And yet they never reached a handout when you did that today. It never dissuaded them once at all. Accusations of hypocrisy never seemed to hurt their feelings, never seem to change their tactics. They just kept doing the same same thing, over and over and over again, lying to hurt you, lying to help them, lying to hurt you, lying to help them. No matter what you said as a nice person, they just kept going. It was exasperating, wasn't it exhausting? I don't understand. I just pointed out your hypocrisy. Why haven't you changed? Because he's your enemy. You may not know it, but he knows it. He thinks about it. He wakes up every single day and goes to work, no matter what his job is. Maybe he works at the FBI, maybe CNN, maybe he's a general, maybe he works in Hollywood, maybe he's a kindergarten teacher. But he goes to work every single day with plans to destroy you. You don't think in those terms. You want to be nice, and so finding out that someone has declared war on you is almost too much to take. WHOA, WHOA? So we tried to be nice. Now I'm going to dump a heaping helping of credit on Donald Trump because Donald Trump is a jerk. I get it. Look I'm a jerk. I'm not insulting them. It takes a jerk oftentimes to deal with communists because nice people are trying to be nice with them, and you cannot be nice to communists. You just can't. I'm not saying you have to do them wrong. I'm not saying you have to commit some mortal sin or something. I'm not saying that at all. But if you believe you can deal with these people with the utmost kindness, they will eat you alive. Nice people get eaten alive by communists. Eaten alive jerks are the most effective anti communists. They are. The GOP has completely changed how it deals. It's with this kind of reporting. This man des theer's a lot of credit.
Speaker 4: Is like CNN in particular, they're trying to you know, they're trying to say, well, I agree that it was destroyed, but maybe not that destroyed.
Speaker 2: You know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: They're really hurting great pilots that put their lives in the line. CNN is scum, and so is MSD and C. They're all and frankly, the networks aren't much better. The CNN because I watch it. I have no choice. I gotta watch that garbage. It's all garbage, it's all fake is But I think CNN is a gutless group of people and the people that run it, nobody even knows. There's been sold so many times. But the people that are running out to be a shame MSD and C again named Brian Roberts. He heads it. He's a disgrace. He's a weak, pathetic distrait.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't like that, and I understand that because maybe you're not a jerk. Maybe you're not. I understand if that makes you uncomfortable. But we're gonna go over the media's response to Team Trump's response in just a moment, and then it'll be pretty revealing when I lay it out that way, how effective that is, no more how well I mean, I'm really not sure, Natasha. That seems like it's kind of a biased way. Could you imagine if Democrats didn't been that never worked that never you notice, that never made them play defense. Donald Trump and his entire team, which I'll play it all for you came out and said you're a bunch of evil, lying scumbags. They're even naming names. You guys are dirtball creep losers who lie about everything that hurt them so badly. They've been running rebuttals on television all day long defending themselves. Let's play some examples on how to deal with these communists. It's gonna be a great time. I'm in a great mood.
Speaker 5: The Jesse Kelly Show, he's on seven tenor.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. Cannot get the smile off my face watching the communists play defense and not playing defense because we were nice, because we pointed out their hypocrisy. They're playing defense because we finally started dealing with the lying scum bags the way you should deal with lying scum bags by calling them lying scum bags. CNN, in an effort to hurt Donald Trump, came out with the report trying to pour cold water over a news story that was good for Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: This is an early assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency, which is the Pentagon's intelligence arm and we do want to emphasize that the intelligence, of course, is ongoing. The collection is ongoing, and the assessments as a result of that intelligence could change, but as of right now, the DIA has produced this intelligence assessment that we are told was based on the battle damage assessment that US Central Command has done following those massive bombings and strikes that the US carried out inside Iran last weekend. And what we are told is that based on the assessments of the damage that these bombs implemented on these nuclear sites, that right now does not appear that they ended or obliterated Around's nuclear program.
Speaker 2: Instead, they only How did Trump's theme respond like this?
Speaker 6: Natasha Bertrand published an article in Politico from the Intelligence agency. She said that John Ratcliffe was speaking without any evidence when he said Iran was attempting to undermine President Trump's presidential campaign. And then we of course found out that was absolutely true. In fact, the Biden administration declassed an Intel report which said they had high confidence that Iran had done exactly what Ratcliffe alleged. They did run an influence campaign to hurt President Trump's candidacy. In fact, we know the Iranians tried to take President Trump's life. And so this is a reporter who has been unfortunately used by people who dislike Donald Trump in this government to push fake and false narratives, she should be ashamed of herself, and that's not what reporting is.
Speaker 2: How did Trump's theme respond.
Speaker 7: There's a reason the President calls out fake news for what it is. These pilots, these refuelers, these fighters, these air defenders. The skill and the courage it took to go into enemy territory flying thirty six hours on behalf of the American people in the world to take out a nuclear program is beyond what anyone in this audience can fathom.
Speaker 5: And then the instinct, the instinct of CNN, the instinct of the New York Times, is to try to find a way to spin it for their own political reasons, to try to.
Speaker 8: Hurt President Trump or our country. They don't care what the troops think, they don't care what the world thinks. They want to spin it to try to make him look bad based on a leak. Of course, we've all seen plenty of leakers, and what a leakers do?
Speaker 2: They have agendas and what do they do?
Speaker 8: Do they share the whole information or just the part that they want to introduce.
Speaker 2: How did Trump's theme respond?
Speaker 1: Do you have certainty that all the highly enricheranium was inside the four Dome mountain or some of it, because there were satellite photos that showed more than a dozen trucks there two days in advance. Are you certain none of that highly enriched uranium was moved?
Speaker 7: Of course, we're watching every single aspect, But Jennifer, you've been about the worst, the.
Speaker 8: One who misrepresents the most intentionally.
Speaker 2: We didn't get whining about hypocrisy, we didn't get complaints about bias. We got direct in your face, you by name, you your network. You're an evil liar. How effective was it? This was CNN today.
Speaker 9: Despite the emotional speech and outrage from the Defense secretary, what he said about the DIA assessment is what CNN reported for on his issue that he took about it being preliminary, about it being low confidence, CNN reported on all of on all of this, I was looking back just to make sure that we had it all throughout the throughout the reporting process.
Speaker 2: Playing defense lying through their teeth again because they are on the defensive, no longer on offense. Playing defense got called out for dirty lies, called out for being liars, called out for being evil. And now instead of being the aggressors, while the GOP's you're bias, you're liberal that hypocritical. Instead of the GOP being on the run while the savages in the communist media chased them down like wild animals, now the media is on the defense.
Speaker 10: There's so much more reporting to do on this topic. This is a very complex matter, even though Trump tried to make it sound simple on Saturday Night. It's really important to note what CNN did not report. CNN did not report that this mission was a failure.
Speaker 2: Far from it.
Speaker 10: It may it turned out to be a tremendous success. We just don't know all the facts yet, and neither does the US government.
Speaker 2: On the defense. There is a lesson here for you and me. This is not about this one story, like I said, which we're all gonna forget about by tomorrow. It's not about this one bombing, this one controversy, this one press conference. It's really not about CNN or Politico or the New York Times or any of these people. This is about you in me being shown how to deal with communists. And you cannot treat them with kid gloves. You can't baby them, you can't try to morally challenge them because they don't share your morality at all. They are out to get you they are out to destroy the things you love the most. They will lie, they will manipulate, They will do everything in their power to put you on the wrong foot, to put you on the defensive, to put you on the run so they can then chase you down and savage you forever. But just like almost all evil things, all bullies, all evil people, they shrivel up like a California raisin the second you dig in and say, no, dirt ball, let's fight. That is how you deal with communists. I'll finish up my talk on this. Hang on, dude, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday, reminding you that tomorrow is an ask doctor Jesse Friday. All three hours belong to you. Ask me anything. Does it even have to be political? Whatever you email in to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. The questions are already coming in hot and heavy, and in fact, I'm gonna get to some emails that just to clear out some room, if you will, before tomorrow. I'm gonna get to that in a few I just want to play you. I just want to do this chronologically one more time to kind of sum up my point here when Donald Trump got a political win. Remember that's what this was about. For the American communists. They were looking at Donald Trump dropping bombs on Iran. They looked at the poll numbers, saw the public liked it. They saw a political win for Donald Trump. Because they're communist revolutionaries, they tried the best they could to pour cold water all over that win. That's why the initial report, and I'm going to let it play, was this.
Speaker 3: So this is an early assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency, which is the Pentagon's intelligence arm And we do want to emphasize that the intelligence, of course, is ongoing, The collection is ongoing, and the assessments as a result of that intelligence could change. But as of right now, the DIA has produced this intelligence assessment that we are told was based on the battle damage assessment that US Central Command has done following those massive up bombings and strikes that the US carried out inside Iran last weekend. And what we are told is that based on the assessments of the damn edge that these bombs implemented on these nuclear sites, that as of right now, it does not appear that they ended or obliterated arounds nuclear program. Instead, they only set it back by months, according to people who were briefed on the assessment.
Speaker 2: So why was their initial report that and then after a couple of days they even got a New York Times article backing them up a couple of days later. They're scrambling doing.
Speaker 9: This despite the emotional speech and outrage from the Defense secretary. What he said about the DIA assessment is what CNN reported on his issue that he took, about it being preliminary, about it being low confidence, CNN reported on all of on all of this, I was looking back just to make sure that we had it all throughout the throughout the reporting process, CNN had reported that it is preliminary and of course can be updated, including these two parts. It is still early, we reported in our initial report for the US to have a comprehensive picture of the impact of the strikes. None of the sources described how the DA assessment compares the.
Speaker 1: Views of.
Speaker 2: What would put the media on the defense. Wasn't being nice, wasn't pointing out hypocrisy. It was being a jersey.
Speaker 4: The fake news like CNN in particular, they're trying to you know, they're trying to say, well, I agree that it was destroyed, but maybe not that destroyed. You know what they're doing. They're really hurting great pilots that put their lives in the line. CNN is scum, and so is MSDNC. They're all and frankly, the networks aren't much better the CNN because I watch it, I have no choice. I gotta watch that garbage. It's all garbage, it's all fake news. But I think CNN is a gutless group of people, and the people that run it nobody.
Speaker 2: What's the lesson in this for you, for me, for all of us. I'll tell you what. I actually have to go to a neighborhood gathering tonight. I'm not going to call it a party because there's a purpose to it, but it's a neighborhood gathering tonight. And there aren't many in my neighborhood, but there are some communists. They're all over social media. Donald Trump's hitler. Boh, that's the ones who will walk into the neighborhood gathering tonight and everybody will start rolling their eyes and do the whole brother thing underneath their breath, and they'll come storming up to a whole group of people who weren't even talking about that, and they'll start screaming about who knows what whatever the latest talking points are they're fed on CNN, MSNBC. The liberal aunt Peggy in your life will do this too. Maybe they did it to you today at work, Maybe they'll do it this weekend at a party, at a sports game, at whatever. This will happen in your life. Don't roll your eyes and walk away. Don't sit there and be silent and then complain about it later after you're gone with your spouse, and you don't have to scream, and actually you don't have to name call, you don't have to go quite as far as Trump does. But correct them firmly, immediately, correct the lies firmly and immediately, and don't back off. Don't worry when they start getting loud about I figures you'd like a Nazi, because they will do that. They'll raise the volume of their voice to get everybody looking in an effort to make you uncomfortable. They don't care about that they're too high on antidepressants. They're trying to make you uncomfortable, trying to shout you down, trying these things. And you know why they do that, You know why that's a tried and true tactic for them, because it's worked on the right forever. They know you want to be nice, They know you just want the party to go well. They know you want to be polite, and so they'll try to make you uncomfortable. Don't worry about the people. Look at they look bad, You don't look bad. Don't raise your voice. You don't have to call names, but don't let them off the hook either. Be firm, call it out. Watch that communist shrivel up and drift away. We have for far too long allowed these people to use our niceness. What your niceness, I'm not, but to use our niceness against us, our desire to live in peace, our desire to be seen as nice. Well, I don't want to be mean no more. If you try to deal with them in that way, you will fail. Think about it like a like a rabbit dog. Think about it like a rabbit dog who keeps coming into your yard, attacking your dog. They're eating your chickens if you have them, maybe trying to bite your kids, trying to bite you. A rabid dog out of control, What are you gonna do? What's an effective way to stop it? Going inside and lock the doors. Just go inside and hide. Let the dog run rough shot over your yard, over your dog, over your chickens. No, if you really want to stop that rabid dog, you're gonna have to find an effective way, an aggressive way of dealing with it. You have to meet that aggression with your own aggression. You can sit inside and whine about the hypocrisy of it, or you can go outside in a forceful manner and deal with it. Deal with communists, don't let them get away with it. I actually have a little bit more on that in the moment, but I want to do some emails first. Hey, Jesse, can you please explain how a whistleblower or leaker works? If they come forward with information, how do we really know it's true? For that matter, since the press doesn't have to tell who the source is, how do we know they even got information? Couldn't the fake news people just make up the narrative they want and say it was a leaker. Okay, so we're dealing with different things here, so let me break down separate ways whistle blower. A whistle blower has rules, has a process they have to follow. You can't just let's say you work at the Pentagon, and you want to trash Trump and make Trump look bad. There's a lot of those people still at the Pentagon. And you want to go to CNN, you want to go to anywhere and leak classified information, Well you're not allowed to do that unless you follow a very specific process that will make you a whistle blower, and that if you follow the process, if you follow the rules, I'll put it to you that way. There are rules. I'm not going to break it down. It's too nerdy that there are rules. And if you follow the rules, you have to do a B and C. If you follow the rules, then you get, or you're supposed to get. You're supposed to get whistle blower protections. Hey, this guy came forward with damaging information. He did a B and C. Therefore he has whistle lower protections. And those whistleblower protections are supposed to I keep stressing that because I think about the FBI whistleblowers. But those whistleblower protections are supposed to protect good people from nasty retaliation when they come forward with damaging information against a powerful entity. To be a quote whistleblower, you don't just get to assign that label to yourself. You have to do certain things to achieve that. Now you're asking more about the leaker here and how all this works. We'll talk about that in just a moment. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. If you are a detail nerd, a numbers nerd, you'd like breakdowns of demographics of the country and how they vote and which which direction they're going. I have a treat for you. Halfway through next hour. Ryan Gurdusky is going to join us. If you listen a lot, you know Ryan. Ryan is one of these detail in There are guys and Pew research that they did. They do the research. They come out with this huge research paper. I think it's every four years, maybe every two years, describing demographics in the country and how they voted and men, women and oh John Black. But I've had that all the more details than you can imagine. Ryan loves this crap. I would never read it. It was way too long and complicated, but Ryan broke it all down. If you want to know demographically how the country voted in twenty twenty four in different ways, a different demographics. I will tell you this, there are going to be things that Ryan tells you that are going to surprise you. They surprised me, and I'm difficult to surprise. Things might be looking up for us. You're gonna want to hear this about halfway through next hour. Okay's back to the email. The lady was asking whistleblowers versus leakers versus so I already talked about whistleblowers and how they have protections leakers. This is how it works in Washington, DC. And let's talk specifically about people who leak to the CNN, to CNN or New York Times or something like that. Have you seen have you heard? You probably have if you listen to the show. The searches for leakers like they're already searching for the guy who leaked this story. But this is not the first time it has happened. They have looked for and found leakers in the Pentagon, in various places. Why is the Trump administration doing that? Because here is how it works. We have a government, as you already know, that is filled with communists. It's not that it used to be. It is north of ninety percent of federal employees vote Democrat more than ninety percent. You may think, well, we're in charge of everything. We have the House and the Senate, and we have the presidency. They'll put it this way. Republicans are the cherry on top of the cupcake that has a lot of icing. All the icing is Democrat. All the cake of the cupcake is a Democrat. The cherry may be Republican, but the vast quantity of the cupcake is Democrat. That's what we have right now. It'll take years and years and years to fix this problem. But we have a government full of communists. And as you know, as we've discussed many times before, no matter what his role is, no matter the importance of his role, no matter what uniform he puts on, the communist is a communist first. Whatever else he does is secondary. He believes whatever he does is simply a tool to be used for the revolution. That's how over ninety percent of our federal employees view themselves. And what happens is the media. As you know, the media, they're a bunch of dirty c I mean it's as well. They get sources, and the sources are sometimes dishonest themselves. So let's make it about the Pentagon. Source, probably some captain, maybe even a colonel, possibly even a general who hates Donald Trump, thinks Donald Trump's evil with just a communist wearing a uniform. He knows somebody at CNN, and in an effort to make Donald Trump look bad, he will get with a reporter at CNN who' views things the exact same way he does. So they go out for drinks at some place in the Washington, DC area, a couple of beers, and tells her, Hey, you know, rumor has it I saw a report today that said those nuclear facilities weren't actually destroyed. You didn't hear it for me, but I saw a report today. Now that's not a whistleblower, that's a leaker, and that's that's probably illegal depending on the story. Now, that definitely would be illegal because that's classified information. That's illegal. The media, you know, they're all in this together. The source wants to hurt Donald Trump. The media wants to hurt Donald Trump. They then can grab that information and they can accurately and honestly say when they go on television. Sources inside the Pentagon have told me they're not lying when they say that. Now What they don't explain to you is that source inside of the Pentagon is a Trump hating animal, and that source inside of the Pentagon illegally leaked you information, and that source inside of the Pentagon is doing everything in his or her power to hurt Donald Trump. Every day. They don't inform you of any of that stuff. They don't inform you that the source only gave you partial information. No, the media wants to be able to honestly run to the TV camera, run to the podcast microphone, and say, sources inside the FBI have told me Donald Trump murders puppies. They're not lying. That's what makes it so insidious. They found a source who would tell them that, who would confirm the report they already wanted to run with. It was already ready to be printed inside the New York Times. All you needed to bring it to print was to tell your editor, Hey, don't worry, mister editor, I've got a source inside of the FBI, and he confirmed that Donald Trump murders puppies. From there, remember, the system works together. The media works with Democrats. They worked with Hollywood, they worked with the FBI. They all work together. From there, they universally with one voice will elevate something that is an outright lie, and they'll all repeat the outright lie. And there's two things that used to happen. What used to happen was, as we already explained, the GOP would shrivel up in that moment moment, call it biased and just kind of allow them to run away with the narrative. And something else that used to happen was the Normi American, not you. You always knew these people were liars. But the Norman American would heep, well, I mean, I know CNN's biased, but the New York Times is saying it too, and I saw this guy say it too, and Politico said it too. Normi American will see the same story repeated by three four different entities and naturally just assume it's human nature. Well, if everyone's saying the same thing, even if they're biased, at least it has to be partially true. That's how it used to be. Now a GOP doesn't take it anymore. Now they call evil liars evil liars, and that is getting more and more widespread on the right. And as that is getting more and more widespread on the right, Normy American is hearing it, he's reading it on social media. Donald Trump is tweeting about it. And now when CNN says something, Norman American says, AH, probably lying. I want to I want to actually point this out. There's a couple of specific examples courtesy of Jake Tamper. We'll play those for you next