Speaker 1: Can you dig a.
Speaker 2: God? You dis.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, g m O people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 2: Why to what? All Right, Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome back to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call sign is Hasher. I'm Brian McLain broadcasting out of Central Texas, live this January the eighteenth. It's one of my friend's birthdays today out there, so code named chored. If you're out there my birthday, my friend. Welcome to the program. It's Sunday night. And that's right. There's a moment, just a moment when power hesitates, not because it's confused, not because it's honest, but because it assumes it no longer has to explain itself. That's the moment we're living in this week. The stories came fast, a little bit too fast even for my pace. Images, videos, casualty, numbers, emotional claims, all racing speeding ludicrous speed, ahead of verification, daring anyone to slow them down. Right, Iran war talk Ai in the Pentagon. Billions with a b ba ba billions flowing overseas while unrest propagates here at home. And the thing to notice isn't what they're telling you, right, it's how sloppy they've become at telling it. Propaganda doesn't usually collapse in a clean way. It doesn't announce its failure. It just blinks. It overreaches, it contradicts itself. It floods the zone so aggressively that credibility becomes collateral damage. When narratives start blinking, my friend, it means the managers are nervous, not weak, but impatient. And I bet you've seen some impatient moments out there since we were here last in the boiler room. It means persuasion is being replaced with saturation, and consent is being assumed rather than earned. That part. Really, it's like consume to assume, right. I could retitle the episode consume to consent, right, but it's being completely saturated. So tonight isn't about debunking headlines one by one. It's about recognizing a pattern, a pattern where emotional shock replaces evidence, right, where technology accelerates decisions without accountability. You know that's something that used to be a big no no, no, no no. We don't want that accountability used to be really important, especially we like to think as it came to military operations. But the more you know, right where domestic control is quietly normalized while foreign adventures are openly subsidized, right, we're seeing a lot of that where politicians unravel on camera talking to you, Lindsey Graham, and unscripted moments reveal more than years of press releases ever could This is what it looks like when the system stops whispering and starts rushing. Welcome to the boiler room, when propaganda blinks. I've got Ruckus with me tonight, and there's a chance there'll be a combat landing by another regular, but we shall see. So Rucus, Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing tonight, man?
Speaker 1: Yo? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: As you can tell from the graphics that I made for us this evening, you can probably guess the mood that I'm in and how I feel about the current state of affairs with the symbolized by the menacing us, baldy eagle all tatted out wearing gold chains and the ski mask. I ran through quite a number of these. These are of course, produced courtesy of AI. Some of them didn't work out so hot. But this was the very first one. That one right there, I thought, I thought that was very cool. I was like, man, I could do something with that. And then I was like, man, I'd be gangster if it was smoking on something, chopping on a cigar.
Speaker 1: So I got the cigar one.
Speaker 4: And then unfortunately our friend and colleague Pharaoh couldn't make it this evening, but I made one special for him, and I just can't stop effing laughing over this one with him writing in the jeep. But I do have a good time making these images, of course, but I don't have a good time knowing that what it represents is a harsh reality right now. I mean, this is how our country is acting right now, like a bunch of military gangster thugs running around invading countries and making shit that's not theirs. And just you know, it's funny that the operatives are wearing the masks because the people behind the scenes have taken there is completely off right hesher.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, thanks for writing Shotgun with me here tonight. And apologies to everybody out there for not being here on Friday this week. Just got jam packed. So Ruckus and I decided, Hey, let's jam everything into Sunday. So we did Sunday Wire this morning with Patrick Henningson. Had a great turnout for that. I'm sure some of you out there in the chats were maybe there for that show this morning. If you missed it, it's up at twenty first century Wire dot com and it'll be up at Alternate Current Radio very soon. Here. Good to see everybody in the chat. Doctor Chrispy Johnson always knows what I'm talking about when I'm struggling to create a heavy metal metaphor out of something political and psychological operations, He horns up, my friend, Yeah, but yeah, dude, it's been quite the week. So here we are on a Sunday night after a Sunday Wire for a nice cozy boiler room.
Speaker 1: Neat, is there any news this happened since the last time we gathered?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, a couple things have happened.
Speaker 4: Did World War three start yet? Did the Aliens land yet? Did I miss anything? Or is it just a lot of the same garbage?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there was a moment there after that last boiler room where we're kind of looking at the tea leaves, you know, the media tea leaves and going huh, maybe maybe there is a war about to start and it's still not off the table. But per usual, things get really heated and then calm back down and then get really heated. Just this like perfect strategy of tension going on right now. So good job on that one for the propaganda masters out there. But we see you blinking. That's why tonight episode is when propaganda blinks. So let's just touch on Iran really quick here.
Speaker 1: So is our icebreaker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't have an icebreaker set up tonight, man, I just want to roll through what we've gathered this week. Unless you've got something you want to icebreak on, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so.
Speaker 4: I did just drop a couple interesting things recently in our discord server that maybe we could take a quick look at. I mean, we hit our round pretty hard and heavy today on Sunday wires, so maybe we should start something a little light like the most recent one that I dropped is interesting and could take our minds. Just keep us distracted for a second here. Something about Matt Damon. He has let the he's whistleblowing on what Netflix is doing now. With movies, very very interesting and very intelling about our society. I thought it was fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we watch a bit of content on that platform, and we've noticed a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Not the only one.
Speaker 4: Apparently there's a small handful of folks that subscribe to this service and consume their time doing exactly that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear. They're popular.
Speaker 4: So much so that they're probably multitasking when they're watching the movies.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So, Matt Damon says Netflix wants plots reiterated three or four times in the dialogue for phone distracted viewers. I don't even need to go any further into that, because this is something and this isn't something new like we used to see this on like cable television, right, Like, there was a period of time there where I don't know, early two thousands or so where everybody had the new tvOS and DVRs were somewhat new, and the advertisers all started freaking out and they started doing that thing where it was like, you know, they would just recycle all this stuff from one episode just to make sure that people that muted or didn't unmute in time or fast forwarded or whatever had it drilled into their brains and and oh, that's so frustrating. First born and I if we're watching something and like people are just repeating the same part over and over again. It's just like, what, what are we half tards out here watching the program? But yeah, I guess you know, TikTok brain will do that to you.
Speaker 4: If you think that's bad, you should try watching the news every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, what would Patrick say?
Speaker 4: They make us blush us reading an article today, like from Reuter's an article that like, literally, ma, only people who pay attention to news and politics would ever actually stop and read this thing.
Speaker 1: So there's your audience.
Speaker 4: But yet the article has to explain in the article donald Trump a Republican and president of the United States. I'm like, as if like people don't know this, I'm like, why did they always keep It's just so it's so stupid, it's so gay, It's so it's almost like if nothing else survives and all we have left is just this one article from Reuters. Think god will know who was president and what his political party was?
Speaker 1: Good? Good, No, they're just words stuffing.
Speaker 4: They're trying to make it look like they're intelligent writers and they know what they're talking about, and it's like what they have to say could be said in like a sentence. It's so silly.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh. Yeah. The dialogue dialogue you know, in general, has changed a lot on streaming services for some reason or just in the modern incarnation of it. For the longest time, I thought, well, I don't know, maybe this is like part of the writers strike or something like we've got the d team writing at this point, but I don't think so. Man. It's like that a lot of these shows will set up something really dramatic, and I know this is like, you know, an economy of time issue and expensive to make these things and whatnot, but like so many situations that are key to a certain plot or narrative could be resolved by a conversation that's longer than three minutes and then someone storming out, you know what I mean? Like, I see this so long where it's like this bite size, you know, piece of thing that's you know, part of the you know, the arc of the story or whatever, and it's like, what the hell you guys only talked for three minutes and then walked out and like both went off to do the A, B and C. And it's like that could have easily been resolved if those people would have talked. You know what I mean, I don't know. I have a I have an ability, a disability to suspend disbelief when that happens.
Speaker 4: I don't believe these programs for a second or anything to do with storytelling or art anymore. They're just time wasters, well.
Speaker 2: And message givers. You know a message center.
Speaker 4: Yes, probably, and you know the propaganda, which you know in addition to the plot of the film. I'm sure you've got to make sure the propaganda is pushed out there multiple times for those phone distracted viewers. What you say, you're saying that people can't sit there and watch a movie without being on their phone. What are they doing on their phone while they're watching a movie, talking to the rock and scrolling, talking to cross, making inappropriate images with croc apparently of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah that happened. That's not good.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm hmm yeah, definitely. All right. Well, Matt Damon, will we'll link your comments there at the Hollywood Reporter on the show page.
Speaker 4: It's just there like it's like there's there's this cyclical thing where it's like, every once in a while, Matt Damon has to come up in the news, right right, we.
Speaker 2: Have to have the your your your schedule, what is it? Quarterly based Matt Damon article headline.
Speaker 4: And usually who's the other guy? The the George guy right from the Scrubs show, the Doctor's show. Oh yeah, not Scrubs, but you know what I'm talking about, the serious doctor George Clooney.
Speaker 1: There you go, christ E r. That was the name of the show. Holy moly, I'm made it.
Speaker 2: You can't full circle? Yeah, c I A. Clooney. Absolutely, that guy's definitely on the payroll.
Speaker 1: I wonder, I wonder what was he tweeting about Iran? I wonder.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Somehow I'm I get a lot of horror inbound at X, but that his feed is a horror that I am not exposed to for some reason. I certainly don't follow him and they don't boost him to me, so no idea. I wouldn't be surprised though. He's remember when him and Angelina Joe Lee were together, they were like a like a tag team of political talking.
Speaker 1: Points, were they? George Clooney no, no, no.
Speaker 2: She was with Billy Bob Thornton, who's Clooney's wife. Is what's their face?
Speaker 4: She's yeah, and he's been with her for a while, the Third Strike. But they're they're political, Uh yeah, they like to.
Speaker 2: I think it's just that U and jo Lee were, like do on the same PR circuits. They were on the same sort of Unesco PR junkets on the same topics for a number of years. That's probably why.
Speaker 4: There's probably a schizo post on Reddit somewhere where they put their faces together and it's the same person and their clone time traveler like Charlie Kirk or something.
Speaker 2: Right, might as well. We've got so many people with identical posts just posting, you know, cut and pasting their talking points that they're getting paid for these days.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I would too.
Speaker 4: If you're getting seven grand to pop per post and all you have to do is copy and paste, Come on, that's not that difficult, man.
Speaker 2: That's the easiest seven grand anybody ever made. Just you know, sell a little chip, a little piece of your soul off every seven thousand dollars every time you cut and paste. There we go. Thanks George, Clooney's wife, Amal is a human rights lawyer. Wait a minute, I thought that was okay. I guess I'm confused on my A list Stars wives, Thank you, longtime listener. That makes sense, though, sounds like someone that would work with nngos perhaps right.
Speaker 4: Perhaps especially they do they generally ticked out like they were. They were vocal against the genocide in against the Palestinians, So that was good.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, credit where credits due.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, I'm curious. I'm curious where they stand on the Iran issue though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean too. Did you notice getting back to Iran real quick here? We've been pretty critical of our neighbor south of us a little bit here, mister Jones that runs that still called Info Wars. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh well.
Speaker 2: He got gravellier man. I hadn't heard him in a few weeks, you know, I hadn't seen clips in a few weeks. And I follow Syrian girl on X and I saw her pop out earlier this week and Sam going live on Info Wars and his take on all this has just been so ridiculous from what I've seen, So I thought, okay, this might be interesting so I tuned in, and you know, fair shake to him. He gave her a good hour and she spent a lot of that hour talking to him about her recent trip to Iran for an awards ceremony that she attended, and she had like a little vlog style video that she posted, and he let her play the whole thing pretty much. And you know, she had some pretty harsh comments towards the Zionist government of Israel, and he allowed her to have those, and he even conceded, you know, a couple of comments that actually made sense, you know, about not bombing that country and such. So I was surprised to see that. I thought he was gonna just go full on, you know, continue with the psychopathy. So I'll give him a little bit of credit where credits due, but mostly it was Serian girl. She did a really good job in that presentation, I thought, because she totally destroyed the whole you know, narrative that it's like this brutal dictatorship and all the women are in sand people's clothes and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: You know, well that explains something because she has been making the rounds lately, and I did see her viral clip probably directly from her ex account before she was making media appearances. But she's been going around to a handful of really you know some of them a few decent places, including here Dacted. I'm starting to like that show a lot with Clayton Morris and Natalie who's the lady's name I forgot already, so anyways, but she was given a good affair shake there and they were very welcoming for her. But I was shuddering to think what it might be like on an Alex Jones thing. But she'd been making rounds to various outlets, and then like just today, I saw, like all of a sudden, there's random big blue ex check marks just targeting her directly and accusing her, pulling up small comments that she's made on various places, on programs and x spaces and tweets because she takes a very particular stance on certain things that some people don't agree with. And so now they're like trying to demonize her over that, and I'm like, well, they weren't demonizing her until just recently. What changed? Oh she was on de Alex Jones's thing, So there you go. So somebody from that rotten side of Denmark. Not to drag Denmark into this because of the greenland issue, of course, but but I'm guessing that, you know, because Alex, if he doesn't destroy her, then all of his little little trolls will.
Speaker 1: You know. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's like a pied piper effect over there, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Okay they are, Okay, thank you for letting me know. I always wondered. I thought they were a couple, Natalie and Clayton.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm redacted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do good stuff. I like their material when I catch.
Speaker 4: It, with one exception because I'm like, just not to nitpick, but they're like they throw in commercials and their reads, their their advertisements with no warning, so they don't pause their program, which is great for the guests. So they do like an interview, but you're just watching the interview and then no warning, they'll just do Now it's just them doing like a read through for one of their ads, and it's like, wait a minute, what am I watching. It's a little discombobulating, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I could see why that might throw a viewer off for a moment, but hey, if they've figured out a way to monetize without you know, taking the seven thousand dollars route. I'm cool with that, I guess.
Speaker 4: But by the way, as far as the Iran issue goes, please, if in case you missed it, folks, check out Patrick's breakdown of that in the first half of Sunday Wire today and then of course the second half me and Hasher joined and offered our breakdown analysis comments as well. But Patrick just did a bang up fantastic like, give that man an award job of them the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was a It was a really good It was like a masterclass on regime change, you know, all the steps of regime change. You know. It was like a twelve step program.
Speaker 1: Just share that one.
Speaker 4: That's what everybody should do, is definitely share that program if you're able to sneak it in to somebody for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple of very clippable moments in there. If you're handy with that as well, you should do that and post them on your social media because maybe you have more, well less shadow banning than we do.
Speaker 4: If you do that, you'll get some shadow banning and possibly some time served in FEMA camp next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you might earn some time in a FEMA Region nine Walmart edition or something like that, or Region ten Costco Femah. Let's let's let's pivot to But yeah, I highly recommend you check out today's Sunday Wire that was episode five and seventy eight. I believe.
Speaker 1: Somebody in your security detail agreat.
Speaker 2: My security details being stupid. All right, so let's talk about rock for a second. Here, man, we've got let me share this tab and I'll bring this up. This is heg Seth here from the Department of War in the United States. Let's see what's this. Hello from NYC. What's up? Hello from Texas. Thanks for being here with us tonight. Great to see everybody in the chats over there. I think we even had someone, Yes, we do, we have someone from South Africa. What's up South Africa? Thanks for joining us. Okay, let me put this on the screen and see what. Boy, that's a tiny little video to be full screen. Hopefully this it goes all right?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, moron. I appreciate it, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Today we're excited to announce the next Frontier AI model company.
Speaker 6: To join Gendai Dot mil and that is GROC from XAI, which will go live later this month. Very soon, we will have the world's leading.
Speaker 5: AI models on every unclassified and classified network throughout our department long overdue, and we will not employ AI models that won't allow you to fight wars. We will judge AI models on this standard alone, factually accurate, mission relevant, without ideological constraints that limit lawful military applications.
Speaker 1: Department of War. AI will not be woke. It will work for us.
Speaker 5: We're building war ready weapons and systems, not chatbots.
Speaker 2: It won't be woke. That's the best they got for you, man. It won't be woke. Don't worry. It won't be woke. We're going to open up artificial intelligence inside of classified networks. Wait a minute, what, hello boy, my security team is really being dickish right now? Shut up Rambo. Oh my gosh, so GROC.
Speaker 1: More about it, hesher.
Speaker 4: They're just going to use it to to make sexualized images of people and children, probably because that's what Rock's doing lately. But yeah, this is this is what we want to throw into our military. I mean, I would suggest that it's still not quite ready for prime time, but whatever, what the hell well, was just a warp speed this shit right in?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 4: They love doing that, don't they, hesher like, yeah, the jury's still out.
Speaker 1: Screw it, Let's just do it.
Speaker 2: I don't even I'm having a hard time comprehending how it is this thing got approved to be on the classified network. It is. It's no joke getting a computer certified to be plugged into a military network, right, they're classified network. I don't know what they call it these days. They used call it sipper net, probably still do. In order to use it, a person has to have a secret clearance, and to have is to get a secret clearance, a person has to have an investigation done on them and blah blah blah. It's a whole bunch of stuff. Sign a lot of paperwork, sign your life away, sign your first borns away, all that kind of stuff, right, and then to actually once a person has that right as a person that needs it, an employee at a base or whatever, or you know, a military member or a civilian working on a base whatever. Right, like those take a while to get right. It's kind of a big deal when the employer, your employer says, okay, yeah, we need you to get this like, it costs them a lot lot of money. It costs you, the taxpayer, a lot of money, us, the taxpayers a lot of money. And then to like bring a piece of software or hardware into one of those buildings, right Like, think about an Internet building. This is a different Internet. It's not even attached to the same stuff that you know we're using right now to do and watch this show if you want to, right Like, there's a lab a specified place, and there's a security manager there, and you can't take cell phones or you know, outside laptops in there. It's all illegal to do, right Like, you can get in massive trouble if you bring your cell phone in if you bring a unwashed internet computer laptop into one of these rooms that have those connections to this military internet. Right, And if you want to bring a laptop officially or some software officially into one of the is you know, classified laboratories or network operating centers, whatever operational place, it doesn't matter if it's classified. Its classified. Only people with clearance can go in. Only technicians who have accredited and approved machines and softwares can go in. Right. They call these mission critical systems in some places, right, so and I've done this. I have quite literally done the paperwork to do that, and many times, actually hundreds of times, it's insanely difficult just to get Like, say you just have a laptop, it's for administrative purposes. All it has on it is Microsoft Office, and you would think, okay, that's an easy one to probably bring into a place like that. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. You got to know how. You gotta have a security specialist or be a security specialist, and you have to know how to go into the into the bios, into the operating system core, into all these different parts and turn off all these features and holes that are normally open. And then you have to have it scanned by a security manager and approved. And then maybe maybe you won't get passed on the first try, but three or four or five tries later, after you lock enough pieces of that machine down, you might be able to plug it in if you have a good need for it. So ruckus, I'm saying all this because it's like, how the fuck did groc get in there? How many people had to be on the team to get that approved? DoD wide One oh, that would be sary. One.
Speaker 4: One guy was a shit ton of money, got incredibly close to the administration, so close that they literally let him into the government all of the data, all of the personal data, everything. This guy and his doge team got his hands all over it. But yeah, no, this is I mean, this guy is all in in it. Like this guy has been in it to it and no wonder. He was running around and jumping and excited like a kid in the candy store right sure after the Trump want to say, I mean literally throwing Nazi salutes on stage like he didn't give a damn. He didn't give an f It's like I don't care, I'll do what I want, right.
Speaker 2: That seems to be the attitude.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's got the SpaceX, he's got the freaking AI now in the military, And now what's the big thing that everybody's all going gung ho over?
Speaker 1: The fucking robots?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I told you? And I found the clip. I don't know if I have it, but there it was.
Speaker 4: It was some expert whatever take that with a grain of salt, sitting somewhere talking at these Heidi Twity trade show type things, talking about how optimists the robot that made by Tesla that in so many years from now not that many. I forget again how many years he says, people will forget that Tesla even made a car because they're just saying it's all about these these stupid robots, you know. So I mean, but again, I mean, it's got to be a military application, because every single thing else that this dude has got his little freaking clause or tentacles in is related to the military he's got. He doesn't he already have top secret clearance, hesher, mister Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Oh, well he does. I mean, I don't know for sure, but I don't see how he can't. I don't see how.
Speaker 1: I heard that he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it would be impossible for him to do the jobs that he does without having it. I mean, you know, he operates some of those SpaceX launches out of Vandenberg Air Force Base, if memory serves, I don't think Vandenburg is one of those. Vandenburg is not a place you're gonna be going without a clearance probably or a dang good reason to be there. Uh. Yeah, no, there's there's no way. And you're right, like all of his techs have a public face and a government slash military face. Pretty much every single one.
Speaker 4: And he's not like Bill Gates. For like, there's there's a there's a shit ton of people who are very an animus towards they'll get like Bill Gates the Satan, he's loose for he's the Antichrist, and oh Bill Gates is and they'll they'll feel that way about a lot of people. But in general, I mean, unless you're like some crazy libtard leftists. For the most part, people are cool with Elon Musk, you know what I mean. It's very hard to actually try to sit somebody down and explain to them that Elon Musk might not be such a good dude, and you know, he just I don't know, man. Sometimes I wonder if the reason that the Overton window has shifted so far in one particular discussion, I e. Hete we can have Miriam Addelson come out and say I don't want to say how much money I've donated to the political party because I want to tell the truth and I don't want to look bad and and all of these things that now people are just like, wow, it's in your face, Like is that still just a distraction so that nobody suspects or realizes is really doing it to us when they're doing it right in the open.
Speaker 1: I mean, this guy doesn't hide and.
Speaker 4: Everybody just cheers it on and on his ex platform. It's I mean, it's so ridiculous. I saw one of one of his paid influencers promoting one of his products and then Elon Musk retweets it on his platform and it gets all this visibility and it's like, dude, obviously how much dude, I've heard of monopolies and stuff, but this is crazy. This moving towards this everything. Was it going to be like when like everybody's there doing everything and that's where you get your news, you do your shopping, and you get paid your universal basic income, Like that's that guy's dream. And you know, as long as you obey and do all the right things and you get the little jolts of adrenaline rush to your brain link ship or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right not like where any of this is headed.
Speaker 2: I know, man, It's like it's crazy, and it's also brilliant. The way that they've the way that they're crafting personal narratives, like the pr that is going into you know, main characters if you will, in today's scene is crazy. Like just just think of it, Like they really have tried to make him into a Tony Stark type of character where it's like there's just so much going on. He's got his finger in so many pots, like impossibly so many pots, literally impossibly more stuff than one person could even delegate with, even the richest man in the world could delegate. I would say, but hey, maybe that's just because there's too much self aggrandizing and taking credit for other people's work under his you know umbrella. Maybe that's that's all it is. But I beg to differ. I think something else is going on here. And what a perfect way to launder money, you know, to have dual purpose, right to have you know, money coming in on government contracts that are many of which are likely associated with like black bag endless money not even in the budget it, you know, just as much as you need, right, and then on top of that, to have a public face for that business. I mean this, this is the perfect like shoehorn in for you know, like like full on uh you know, federalized, socialized, like all the worst kind of eyed government meets business fascist crap you could imagine, uh, and just think of.
Speaker 1: The endless possibilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's the technocracy part. You got to sit someone. So we've got these people confused by the wonder Wonderkinns, right, these which are not really wonder cans uh and and everything's political so their identity politic is wrapped up in it. And then they're all confused. When you know, something big goes down, when something important goes down, and none of them are looking at the technocracy, you have to pull these people aside and try to explain to them what technocracy means. It's like, do I have to take you back to sixth grade and talk about orwell really.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, it's a fascinating conversation to have in today's world, in this year because of all the things that we see happening match exactly what the original founders of Technocracy, inc. Which would be, Oh, that's right, where's that guy again? Oh one of this guy's relatives. It was his grandfather, right, if I'm not mistaken who started that whole thing. But did you know that one of the things that's part of this whole original plan of theirs back in the day, from like the nineteen forties or whatever it was, Right, the North American technique which is of course this idea of you know, it's the don Roe doctrine. Now this push for the South American places and now Greenland. It's all been in the works for a very very, very long time and it's all coming from the same people. What a surprise. But that's just crazy. Well, you know, I would agree it's crazy. Why are we allowing them to do this? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this like generations long bloodline power play stuff like, come on, it's twenty twenty six. Can we not shuffle that off at this point? And then there's the satellites, you know, thanks free T. Hanninson mentioned this earlier today when we were talking about Starlink. I would adend that comment there though, and say multi purpose satellites I think is probably more than a couple purposes to a lot of these clusters. You know, we we see them launching these things out here in Texas, a string of twenty lights going up in the sky at a time in a perfect line, perfectly spaced apart. Like if you had woke up from a coma and saw that, you would think you just saw UFO or something like that, or a cluster of UAPs. If you prefer I did.
Speaker 4: I did think I saw UFO the first time I saw that change anyways, unless it was a UFO. Well, I mean, isn't it interesting that that amidst this report that they had to bring in some starlink to help save those poor armed protesters out there in Iran who were fighting for their freedom or whatever, so that the women could have OnlyFans accounts or something like that. From what I understand, it depends on where you go for your information. I've heard these things, but yeah, starlink was out there. Huh oh, well, wait a minute, what's these strange stories of these people witnesses on the ground who said that people were like being attacked by some sort of unseen force, a directed energy weapon, with people like screaming and pain, bleeding out of their nose and vomiting blood and like their heads were exploding like what scanners like that movie Scanners. I'm sure starlink had nothing to do with that, but isn't it interesting that they both arrived on the scene at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's kind of odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, how about that? And then here is here's one. I think this is probably what you were referring to here, Daniel McAdams, replying to this tweet, says this is a full fledged CIA slash masade operation, and the post under it says Iran's intelligence has seized a large shipment of illegal Starlink devices and other advanced electronics meant for espionage and sabotage. The shipment came from a quote unquote country in the region and was meant to be distributed in unrest hit providences. Some of the equipment was also intended for espionage near military and missile sites for the next war. I don't know how they knew those intentions, but that's what they posted. Let's check this out. It's like there's no audio on it, but you can see there all of the gear. You know, if this story is indeed true, of course, always the chance it's pure propaganda, and that's you know, part of the thing here tonight, man. Sometimes it blinks, and I've seen a lot of that in this one.
Speaker 4: Seeing satellites from Starlink, satellite systems, receivers whatever the hell they are like lined up like they're like drugs or cash from a bust.
Speaker 2: That's right, crazy, the war on starlink there, yeah, yeah, and there's there's I forget who posted it. If I can find it again, I'll throw it on tonight's show page as a reference link. But there's you know, we've seen this before. We've we've been talking about directed energy weapons as long as we've been on the internet, man, the two of us and a lot of our colleagues, and there's plenty of you know, I'm not even gonna bother bringing up the links and all that. I've done it so many times. It's old hat to me, but it definitely is a thing. You can go to Lockheed Martin's website and type in DW or directed energy weapon, and you'll find an array of you know, war materials, crowd control materials, and various different things that they make that are you know, publicly known. And then you can also find some presentations from researchers and others out there in in the military industrial complex showing some of these weapons. And these videos are like twenty years old now, and they used to be these big, like you know, satellite looking thingies or antenna looking thingies that they would mount on top of a hum V and the whole hum v's like its only purpose is to have this, Like some of them are sonics. Some of them are millimeter waves, so they can make people feel like they're cooking. They can make you feel like your insides are in a microwave. It just depends what kind of spectrum and which thing they're pointing at people. You know, ruckus just describe some of the symptoms that we've heard before. And the point why I'm saying all this is if you look at that tech that's you know, publicly known about, and how long ago a lot of that footage is, and you think about the minimize the miniaturization of technology since then, some of these things could potentially be in handheld devices, maybe on a starlink or some sort of you know, low Earth orbit device with you know, focused intensity. You know that we just don't know. We just have no drone based, I mean ground based. I mean it's the options are scary you think about it.
Speaker 1: Space based lasers.
Speaker 2: Space based laser beams. There you go. You want to get discredited and shadow band real fast talk about space based lasers.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, actually, any of those recommendations you made about searching for that information and watching those videos will will certainly also get you on a list, So please do so at your own risk, or use a VPN or whatever you need to do to protect yourselves these days, I would just you know, turn off the internet, throw the computer out, and just go live in the woods if I were you just kidding. That's probably our only option at this point to escape the becoming machines, the terminators.
Speaker 2: We do get smoke signals and carrier pigeon messages from former viewers of boiler Room who have taken you seriously, ruckus, so careful, careful, not.
Speaker 4: A bad choice, save me, save me some room on your on your I guess they wouldn't have a couch, but if you got a couch, I'll come crash there.
Speaker 1: Yeap obsually are.
Speaker 2: When they smoke signal us, their carrier pigeon us, they always tell us that we're invited if we ever need to bug out. So we got that going for us. Yeah, okay, let's see here. What else? What else? So that was another one, another dodgy one, And there were a lot of dodgy, unverifiable reports of mash cat mass casualties in Iran. I'm not going to go deep into that because we talked about it today on Sunday Wire reference that did you see this one ruckus uh. Trump uh says US taxpayers will pay. I thought we were waiting on stemmy checks or some kind of tariff check or something like that. Right, Like last I heard he had money inbound to us. But then I saw a clip of him looking like he was confused and he didn't remember that one. And now we're being told that US taxpayers will path to end up paying about eighty three billion dollars to build Venezuela's oil infrastructs. Sure up to benefit I guess oil companies and Israeli billionaires, maybe some Saudi billionaires too, I don't know. So that that's funny. How fast we go from we're going to take the oil to you're gonna pay for all the oil extraction. It's like, well, which is it, guys? So that that's another little blink right there. I caught this week that I thought was, you know, weird.
Speaker 4: It's also kind of weird how the sitting president slipped everybody off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it wasn't that that was.
Speaker 1: Fun speaking of ripping the masks off.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I mean, I would think.
Speaker 1: To be fair.
Speaker 4: That was in response to he was at a Ford plant and somebody called him a pedophile something or another.
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 4: He called him a pedophile protector. Yeah, and then and then Trump mouth to the word fu. He said fuck you and flipped the guy off. And I'm like, dude, why did they do this stuff when they know they're on camera and.
Speaker 2: Right all that?
Speaker 1: I don't get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's probably one of his doubles.
Speaker 4: It's got to be one of his his doubles wearing a mask, because you know everybody's got one of those, right, So maybe the guy just had a bad day.
Speaker 2: Well we are we are hearing rumors that he had a stroke, So maybe they did employ a double. Yeah, here's the clip there it is TMZ got it. You could see him clearly mouth f you two times, pointed at his face, and then gave him the bird. For those of you just listening from the balcony, oh boy.
Speaker 4: For basically saying the exact same reason. You know that a lot of folks have been upset with him about for you know, the person was implying that he was sitting on the Epstein files. He could have said it a different way, but he didn't. But Trump could have handled that a different way too.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't remember seeing Obama do that. I don't remember seeing Bush do well. Okay, actually there was that one Obama Bush. Bush does have one Obama does have. I guess they all do this. Bush, would you look at that?
Speaker 2: Obama's bird flips were a little cheekier, if I dare say, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Was the one he thought he was off camera or whatever, right, yeah, or not recording anything.
Speaker 1: The thing with the hair and then flipped everybody off.
Speaker 2: Yeah and nobody Obamas was straight up like pr That was probably scripted.
Speaker 4: And then I'm pretty did Clinton get in trouble for one? I think they all do. I thought all of them always get caught doing this. It's almost like they have to do this, each of them or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a part of the presidential humiliation.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but they should take that picture of Trump flipping everybody off and make that the next big portrait that they put up with him, like his NFT collection that he drops next or you know, there you go, that's the image, that's that's the legacy that Trump wants to leave America is flipping the bird.
Speaker 2: Right there, And there's the the good old dreaded TMZ logo right on top of it. I mean, it's perfect. It's a perfect screenshot right there.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It looks like the little t rex hand, doesn't it. It's not an impressive middle finger Trump.
Speaker 4: I apologize, sir, but it's it's it looks looks small, looks tiny.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, careful, people start calling you a liberal again real quick here?
Speaker 1: How whatever? Yeah, certainly not. I was quite disturbed. What did Patrick say?
Speaker 4: He was mentioning, you guys are talking about somebody on the left who's starting to come out and say the right things. Was cold there or somebody like?
Speaker 2: No, no, it was John Stuart, John Stuart.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, thank you. So again we've come full circle to where, you know, the people who are doing and saying the right things.
Speaker 1: I can have to be like, yes, what that guy said, but all the other stuff that this douchebag has to say, I don't agree with whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about that today. I really hate that too, because it's like, I mean, on the one hand, it's cool because it allows us to practice staying a little bit non biased. It's like, you know, John Cusack is a perfect example, like, there are certain periods of time where you know, the hashtag, you know, current thing, he had a terrible shit take on and I was just like, man, I like that guy as an actor, but boy is he wrong about this, and boy is he loud about it. And then you know, the hashtag current thing changes and all of a sudden he's out there and I'm like, yeah, dude, what you said right there? Like it's almost like, you know, he goes from someone I would want to block or mute to someone I would want to repost or something like that. And I see this with so many of like these types of names. It's it's the strangest thing. It's like for the for us and for you know, the people on that view their accounts and whatnot. It's a great opportunity to like, you know, reflect on your own individuality and be like, no, no, no, this person is wrong about this. They're right about this, and I don't have to love or hate them when they're wrong or right, even though the way they present it, you know, pulls it my my outrage post.
Speaker 4: It's not always so right and left and blue versus red, and black versus white. So it's like it's so hard to find those people who are kind of on the same page is as us. Oh wait, we're all usually here, aren't we. That's why we exist, I suppose, isn't that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And speaking of we are the.
Speaker 1: We are the alternate, yes, current to all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of which, if you're in that crowd, be sure you're subscribed and notifications on and hit the likes and all that stuff. And thanks everybody in the chats for you know, being active in there. We appreciate that this was sort of a pop up, impromptu show. We've been trying to get here on the mic since Friday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, what about you know, speaking of sex connect exit, Donny t let me what about this? One man? This is definitely something that we should be talking about. I think let me just play it.
Speaker 7: Secretary Hike Seth Sir. A memo circulating on social media details the establishment of a National Guard response for US that's going to be trained in crowd control and civil unrest and deployed in all fifty states by April twenty twenty six. Can you verify the authenticity of that memo and do you have any more information on the OPPERA.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to answer particulars on something that may be in the planning process, but we definitely do have multiple layers of National Guard response forces. Whether it's in each state, whether it's regionally, whether it's Title ten active duty, whether it's Washington d C. We've got a lot of different ways that constitutionally, illegally we can employ Title ten and Title thirty two forces, and we will do so when necessary.
Speaker 7: Secretary Hike Seth sir a membos plating on social media.
Speaker 2: Donald looked like he had something he wanted to say there, but Haig Seth is delivering the message. I don't know what to make of that one. But people are certainly throwing their hands up right now, especially with everything that's gone down with Ice lately. E getting a worse and worse rap as time goes on. So people are starting to wonder, well, what is this, what's up with this? What are these people going to be used for for this administration? What might they be used for in the next administration the one after that? That kind of thing. What about passe commentatis, You know, people are asking a lot of questions about this one.
Speaker 4: Well, the National Guard is one thing of course, and we've been seeing the back and forth over that going on the ICE as the one who's been acting like the Gestapo or Gestapo however you want to pronounce that. But today this hit the feeds where you know, this is an You might have heard some talk about maybe Trump's going to invoke the Insurrection Act, right, so He's got, according to these reports that are out there, fifteen hundred active duty, active duty Army soldiers on standby, ready to go. Whatever the f that means. What are they going to do hessher?
Speaker 1: What happened? If you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I granted, I believe the Insurrection Act was used to settle the riots in the wake of the Rodney King thing, but that was I was in high school and not paying attention back then, you know what I mean? Yeah, so, but I mean, I know it's been done before, but like, well, under the current administration, in the current temperature, climate environments, I don't I don't think that this would end well if we were to do this. You know what I'm saying, What is this?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is this talk? What is going on here?
Speaker 4: Is this just all talk? Is that all it is to get everybody upset about it? And placing bets on polymarket and calls maybe over it to see Willie Rwoni, right.
Speaker 2: I mean it really makes you wonder because again, this is one of those cases where like, h de escalation would be really really simple, you know, stick to your I don't even I can't even believe I have to say this, But it's like if I was the director or you know, Trump or someone in charge, and I wanted to not have violence in the country, it would be like, Okay, you guys, finish up what you're doing there, grab the you know, primary people that you need to grab, considering what their job is, uh, and get out, you know, with minimal disruption. Stop with the show of force. Stop with the you know, uh going to a restaurant and eating there and then showing up at nine pm that night and arresting the people that made your food earlier that day. You know, don't do stupid, egregious stuff like that. And we can de escalate this and get you guys, you know, out of that state and into the next state, Like go get some fucking cartel people or some human traffickers or you know, people that you know that are dangerous here. Stop with the show of force, you know, stop acting like you're trying to foment a civil war. Stop sending crisis actors, and stop sending provocateurs. You know what I mean. It's it's dirt simple, really, if they wanted to de escalate it, even you know, non strategist like me just figured out how to do it.
Speaker 4: The new strategy is peace through strength. Apparently that applies even at home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man, the like world War two level meme stuff that's coming at We showed some of this last week, but it continued this week, and some people, savvy people out there on x or like comparing some of these slogans to World War two slogans. Not from our side, you know, quote unquote our side. It's pretty weird watching this whole thing evolve, dude.
Speaker 4: Just before the show, I don't even remember what I was watching. I was catching up on my YouTube feed news programs and alternative media stuff, independent media from like the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what show it was.
Speaker 4: It was just showing clips and I don't know where it was, but Trump was being asked by a reporter.
Speaker 1: I seemed like it was a left.
Speaker 4: Leaning media and they were haranguing in pretty good over it. I was like, okay, good, at least they're pushing back on it. But Trump was maybe it was an old thing, but Trump was quoted. He was quoting was it Mussolini? He was quoting some socialist leader dictator from the past from Italy.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was Mussolini. And the reporter was.
Speaker 4: Pointing it out and asking him if he thinks it's okay to be quoting this person, and he's like, well, I don't know, do you think that's about he said. Trump was completely clueless about the thing, and doubled down and says, well, we're interesting things and interesting quotes, and we found it interesting. And it was just like it was crazy. I don't know if you ever heard it but or saw that.
Speaker 2: Wow. No, I didn't catch that. But I mean, I've seen a lot of these parallels being drawn lately. It's like a whole genre on X. It's weird, these little sub subgenres that are popping up, like accounts to just do things like that, like all day long. It's a trip. Man, did okay, well check it out. Let's see. Welcome Kathleen. We forgive you for being late. Kathleen says, I'm late. Did anyone see the furry party at mar Lago?
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought that up, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Had missed it. I saw someone say something about it, and I just moved right on past it. But here you go at the highly dreaded Daily Beast. Trump's mar a Lago hosts deranged furry Marie antoinette party. Oh my goodness, let's look at some footage here before we read about it. I like to look before I listen or read. Wow, I probably have this site permanently muted. Yep, okay, well there you go. Small clip. There a swanky event that Donald Trump's Winter white for.
Speaker 6: The great State in Florida.
Speaker 2: I love this state, special place. I don't know, it's just see that's why that site is permanently muted right there. Anyways, uh Winter White House.
Speaker 1: Featuring talking was that Trump is still talking?
Speaker 2: Really? Still? All right? I'll just kill that tab then that better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that killed it.
Speaker 2: So see that. That is why the dreaded Daily Beast is permanently muted on my system. Like I unmuted it just to play that stupid little clip and then I remute it. But it's somehow still pumping out audio. It's evil, that is evil, daily beast. You are a beast, you definitely are.
Speaker 1: I found what it was that it was.
Speaker 4: This was from something that Trump get back in twenty sixteen, and it was it was Benito Mussolini. So whatever I was watching on my YouTube feed was probably one of those doing like a super cut of like like historical bad takes from Trump or something. Maybe so, but that's what it was, just to clarify.
Speaker 1: It wasn't anything new, but yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: But yet, you know, and you know he was getting flak for that back then, you know, but now it's like we can just we can act like Hitler and act like Mussolini.
Speaker 1: It's totally okay, right it was it was bad to quote these people back then, but now it's okay to act like them, all right, I see, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I saw the short clip of Fuintes recently talking to Tucker about how much he loves Stalin and it was just the most and he was saying it in basically I think, no, no, no, that was with Tucker where he was saying that, And then I watched another one with him, where he was basically cheerleading for open rank US imperialism, even though he claims he doesn't support Donald Trump. Yeah. Another blink right there. Another it's this Yeah, exactly thinks it's literal man ship.
Speaker 4: If Pete hag Seth or Trump saw these images, I bet you they would want to use them. They'd be like, yes, right, they would take this and do it close up and put it in black and white and sayatho, that's right, right, he's through strength, America's back baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I could get a job doing this ship for them, right, That's what I'm saying about.
Speaker 2: You could you could leap frog those people making seven thousand dollars a post from a foreign country.
Speaker 4: The new slogan in America America, we do what we want and take your ship.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Yeah, right, okay, let's see here. I wanted to hit you with this one man. Uh, let's see. I guess I have to reshare all my stuff because the Daily Beast blew us out there. M So have you seen this stuff about the fires in Argentina? This stuff is kind of crazy. So Jones posts. Wildfire is currently raging in Argentina's PATAGONI region could be a fifteen minute city arson job, similar to Malibu and Maui. Why did Javier Melay revoke a law that would have stopped wildfire disaster land from being open to purchase slash development? And then David Ike comes through with the zinger here and he reposted Alex and he answers his question. He says, simple, Melay is owned by Israel and through them the US and runs Argentina as their fiefdom. Hence the forty billion dollar bailout of the Melay economy by the Trump regime. Man, I don't like the sound of all that. I had a hard time accepting the narrative with Maui and with what happened in well basically a lot of fires.
Speaker 4: Well this one in Patagonia. I think they found some people who were were caught setting.
Speaker 1: They did fires.
Speaker 2: They have yeah footage.
Speaker 4: Were they were they local citizens? Were they Argentinians?
Speaker 2: No, I do not believe they were.
Speaker 4: There were probably some dirty Iranians or Hamas or something like that.
Speaker 2: Then right, well, you're getting closer in region if memory serves.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't mean no, it couldn't be.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid we might be seeing reports of that, yes, sir, uh yeah, I think I have that that footage to hand, maybe or at least right under the scroll wheel here a little bit. Let's see. Oh yeah, that that clip that we played of Lindsay Graham this morning was funny. I have another one of him just so drunk at a pro life dinner in South Carolina? Did you see that one? By a chance? He was just going?
Speaker 1: No, that guy really irritates me. I don't like to watch.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like to watch Hillary or something. It's just so cringey. Well, nah, I'll put it in the show notes. I can't find it. I've got too many bookmarks. Why is trumping there flipping me off? Twice? Okay, we'll save that one for later. Man, let's see anything else you want to throw out there tonight before we shut it down.
Speaker 4: Dude, not really sure. I might have a short list. Let me check my short let me let me consult with my notes here.
Speaker 2: In the meantime while you right, yeah, yeah, well you look at that. Let me just throw this on this green real quick. Here. Kathleen noticed also like we did that, Greg Stoker is running for Congress in Texas. That was an interesting development, so if you're in the central Texas area and you're familiar with him, not.
Speaker 4: Been here for you? S all right, studio chat, let me paste that right here. Did you get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the studios.
Speaker 4: It's kind of been making the rounds and it's quite concerning and quite telling. And again, did I say concerning?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think I said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just want to repeat that multiple times the plot line in case you're distracted with your phone during the program.
Speaker 2: Right, this might be concerning. Okay, I'm gonna put this one in full screen, but yeah, Hamza Khalid posted this, I can't trust the Internet anymore, is all that was written in the comment, and this is why he commented with that, Oh, we'll go ahead and mute that. So what you're seeing here is someone in real time using AI to clone all of the famous actors from Stranger Things here and do all of the motions that he's doing. And they're indistinguishable from the normal people as far as my eye can tell. Their skin might be a little smoother.
Speaker 1: One, that's about.
Speaker 4: It's one of many examples that are out there now where it's like somebody doing that thing, then they making themselves look like somebody else.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody do an entire bit of.
Speaker 4: Him being the Leonardo DiCaprio's character from the Wolves of Wall Street movie, and I'm just like, dude, I mean, like you said, I mean, it's literally indistinguishable. And that other example, they can do the voices too, So I mean you look like and sound like these people now, I mean, and it's live, live streaming in real time, so somebody could talk up on your zoom call and you think you're talking to Brad Pitt for example, I don't Brad pit because we were talking about Angelina Jolie earlier.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so don't trust a damn thing.
Speaker 2: The internet. Catfishing just got a lot more dangerous, like a lot more dangerous.
Speaker 4: And if this is forward facing public, like you could sit there and learn how to do this probably in less than a weekend, now you know what I mean. You don't have to learn how to do any I mean, I would you have to not use your computer and have a camera whatever. But if you're like that, anybody can fucking do this now, Like literally, this is not like anything special, Like this guy doesn't have a fancy computer or a server rack in his closet. You know, this is just like pretty much free access or a small monthly subscription software now where you can pretend to be anybody you want. And like, so, what does the government in the news and the propagandas have access to I wonder, oh shit.
Speaker 2: And how long have they had access to it? And how much of their usage has been public facing? And we've been just lab rats for you know, visual propaganda. I don't know, but there's a blink right there that shows you that one when propaganda blinks, we see stuff like that, and we really begs some questions. All right. Man.
Speaker 4: It brings a whole new level to when I bring up that quote from Bill Cooper. Don't believe anything you know, I mean, seriously, even when you watch it now. I mean, it used to be you could watch the news programs and then you know, take certain things with a grain of salt, but at least understand that they're doing some sort of reporting that you could follow up with that, find some sources whatever. But now it's like, dude, you can't even trust your own eyes from what you're seeing on the like, there's that's why we're seeing all these rabbit hole conspiracies. With the Charlie Kirk thing. There's some questions now about the Renee Good shooting. I mean, again, why is there a freaking t rex? Anyways, I'm gonna calm down over that. I'm having trouble with the t Rex. Hasher, but yeah, that you got it. You just really have to wonder. Sometimes they're like, well, no, because people in their cell phones that were you there?
Speaker 1: Really do you know? Do you know?
Speaker 4: You don't know? You really don't know about any of these things that we're seeing on our screens. You really have to get out there and do some hardcore thinking and researching. And it's like, man, they made it a lot of work now to believe anything. You can't even believe me, you can't. How do you know I'm real? Hasher knows I'm real. We were just hanging out earlier together, but you don't know that. How do you know we're both real? I mean, I don't know. It's crazy, it's scary. How do I know I'm real?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: And it's like you can latch onto one thing right and take it all the way down, like you know, Bill Cooper style, and spend time on it and really feel like you have a grasp on you know what, what you've learned and what your investigation and analysis has brought you. You know, you feel like you have a solid no pillar or brick in your worldview right there. But while you spent the week or the month or the year doing that, you've lost track of now you know, all the other things that came at us that would require the same amount of work to pull, you know, pull all the threads on and everything. It's this is why people tune out. This is why people tune out of you know, the daily goings ons right now, and or it's why they get attached to them and attach their worldview to one or more biases therein so you know, which we all struggle with of course.
Speaker 1: But hey, and don't do either of those things with us.
Speaker 4: Don't tune us out, and don't just automatically latch yourselves to our opinions.
Speaker 1: Do you can maintain hold on to.
Speaker 4: Your own identity and individuality and do your own research. I don't just say that for something to say, I mean it. I want everybody to think for them damnselves.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, yeah, you guys better be real well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I agree, we better be I sure hope.
Speaker 2: So sometimes it feels like this is pretty unreal but too vivid to be anything other man, it's all I know. So yeah, yeah, I think that's it. Man, let's close it out. Final thoughts.
Speaker 4: No, thanks for having me. My feet are already killing me. I guess because of the extended thing they did earlier today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're at like five hours on our feet now.
Speaker 1: Today we've been doing the thing going through the ringers. I'm up. I just updated a new post to the website from the map Sock. We call them now maps.
Speaker 4: It used to be maps, but it's Mystical American Patriots Society. They have a new episode out, so you'll find that at the website. Still waiting on a new one from our friend and colleague, the odd Man out, but I know how busy he is, still waiting for that crazy Ruckus guy to pull that out of his ass and do the daily Ruckus again. We'll get there eventually. In the meantime, you can find me doing stuff with Sam Cheney over on Weaponized News. That's usually me on Wednesday nights, but I think I'm going to do a different night week because he has a special guest on Wednesday. But you can find me on the website Alternatecurrentradio dot com under the Moniker roundabout Ruckus in case you're looking for the most recent episodes of my appearances on other programs outside of Boiler Room and Sunday Wire. So that's easy enough to do, right, just go to Alternate Current Radio dot com. And then, of course, at some point this year, that's getting a total facelift. That should be exciting, So look forward to that, everybody. No deadline, no timeline on that. It will just happen and you'll be like, wait, something looks different here, and it'll be fun, all right.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That's it for me.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks Rugus, appreciate everything you do, and we'll look forward to the next one. There goes Ruckus. Everybody, thanks for being here tonight. I hope everybody has a great week coming up, and stick with us. We'll probably be back in the boiler Room on Friday night doing Sunday Wire on Sunday. And if you're not in our discord, we do have a discord, you're welcome to join it. Thanks for the lovely comments in there. Great to see you, Jake, appreciate you and everybody over there. On Rumble, on x on YouTube, in the discord, and furthermore out there on the podcast streams. I think I owe you guys an episode. I don't think last week's episode went into the podcast streams, so I'll get that caught up real soon for you, and this one should get out there real quick. Thanks again, everybody. We will see you again on Friday. And let's it. Peace out. That's it. Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.