Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Do we need a hot coffee chuck here? We do feel like we do. Hot can job more hot coffee checks. It's been a morning.
Speaker 1: There's one the.
Speaker 2: Hot coffee SIPs. I got it so little.
Speaker 1: Teeny yeah, I got it. Let me get the third and fourth from there.
Speaker 2: Coffee is not coffee today, it is Wild Different night of Base number one hit music station. Thanks for waking up with us, the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jad first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Hey ninety four nine. This is Luna with Enchanted Pathways, where family owned business set up in sam Bruno our addresses eight six' One San Bruno Avenue. West come check us out Or Metaphysical Supply. STORE i hand make a lot of intent candles in tent, sprays intent oils made with clean organic.
Speaker 4: Ingredients we also have.
Speaker 3: Crystals and, stones oracle, deaths tarot, deaths, journals crying. Mirrors come check us, out. Y'all we're spreading positivity and spirituality throughout the.
Speaker 5: Bay love it right, there you, Go enchanted, pathways look them. Up The Chanted pathways actually slid into my D ms AND i was, like, YEAH i liked, It, okay never, MIND i just, kidding AND i was, like you guys should. Leave they, were, like she, said family owned business and they want people to know about. THEM i was, like you should leave us a talk box sometime and there you, go Nice Enchanted.
Speaker 1: Pathways so that.
Speaker 2: Could be literally anything you. Want, yep as long as the very first one we are obligated to play.
Speaker 5: It it sounds like they've got a lot of cool stuff in there that's right in your lady's. WHEELHOUSE i mean tarot cards and all sorts of crystals and things like.
Speaker 1: That you guys love that.
Speaker 6: Stuff positive.
Speaker 2: Energy, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: All about the.
Speaker 2: ENERGY i never really got into like the crystals and, stuff did You? JUST i think they're.
Speaker 7: CUTE i don't really look kind of, yeah they look, cool BUT i don't know like which one is for, What so it doesn't really do me any good.
Speaker 6: To go buy Any you.
Speaker 1: Guys love astrology and that kind of. Stuff it sounds, like there you, go this is your go to.
Speaker 2: Spot what's the name of it, Again Enchanted, Pathways Anted, Pathways San bruno like, YOU i, think she, said, Right, graham anything you'd like to talk about? Here, yeah just a little.
Speaker 5: REMINDER i guess the local author would like to remind people.
Speaker 1: Don't bring your kid to a side.
Speaker 2: Show oh dang.
Speaker 5: It one person was arrested this Past friday night In San leandro for child endangerment because they brought a, kid and they are saying an infant to a side.
Speaker 1: Show this side show.
Speaker 5: Happened after nine pm On friday night Around Adams.
Speaker 2: Avenue he.
Speaker 5: Said the suspect arrested for child endangerment and ten cars and some other things were towed from this side.
Speaker 1: Show you, know it's a typical, sideshow typical side. Show you.
Speaker 5: Know now they're arresting people in towing cars and doing some stuff like. That but one person did bring their. Infant they didn't say if this person was actively involved in active participant in the side show or just a, spectator but they want to remind people either, way you shouldn't be bringing your infant to be a spectator at a side, show nor be a. PARTICIPANT i picture of the infant driving the car, right or.
Speaker 2: At least cars he buckled into the past in your seat. Right this isn't, fair like what is sposed to do with our?
Speaker 5: Kids then that's WHAT i. MEAN i don't want to do we even want to live in a world where you can't bring your kid to a side.
Speaker 2: Show they deserve to see this.
Speaker 1: Too when you guys think the side show era will.
Speaker 2: Never wrap, UP i don't think it.
Speaker 5: Will you don't think it's losing a little. Steam, no kind of feels that way to.
Speaker 1: Me BUT i don't. Know but now WE'RE i guess we're bringing infants to, them so we're.
Speaker 2: Just getting your. Generation, yeah we'll take over.
Speaker 1: The next generation or.
Speaker 2: PARTICIPANTS i think it's gonna it's gonna.
Speaker 7: Go away ever cele you know you said you've never been to, Them, NO i never get the.
Speaker 2: Invite now it's gonna go away at some, POINT i don't think it.
Speaker 5: Will what are we gonna be standing around watching self? Drive watching waymos spin? Around, yeah. Glitching, well the cars are gonna be driving themselves at some, point you're gonna sit back and watch them spin.
Speaker 2: Donuts you KNOW i wouldn't hit the. Same but, yeah it'll still be a.
Speaker 1: Thing it will not.
Speaker 2: Go it will not go.
Speaker 1: Forever there is an end date on.
Speaker 7: This, yeah it would be much slower AND i guess.
Speaker 2: Safer but, yeah.
Speaker 1: Someday it's going to wrap up that that days is, APPROACHING i believe THE jv show On wild ninety four, Nine it's time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your.
Speaker 2: Day The Kim Kay paris robbery trial kicks off. Today remember she was bound and robbed In paris twenty. Sixteen now almost ten years, later the group of robbers will appear in court With kim as the star. Witness the trial is expected to last about three.
Speaker 1: Weeks ten, years almost ten years. Ago, geez what took so? Long no.
Speaker 5: Clue The Gold Save warriors beat The Houston rockets On saturday Nighty Chase, center one oh five to ninety.
Speaker 1: Four this Was game three of their first round playoff.
Speaker 5: Series The warriors were Without Jimmy, butler who's still recovery from, injury But Steph curry took over and he steffed all over the place and scored thirty six points in the.
Speaker 1: Game with the, win The warriors took a two to one series.
Speaker 5: Lead and will look to make that a three to one series lead tonight In game, four which is also At Chase.
Speaker 1: Center Tip off is at seven.
Speaker 2: O'clock, Oh, matt, WHO a little fog is?
Speaker 6: Out this.
Speaker 7: Morning it won't be out for too, long and then the sun will shine through in the.
Speaker 6: Afternoon temperatures are going.
Speaker 2: Back, up you, Guys we're back to the mid. Sixties hello.
Speaker 1: Seventies Hey, sagittarius, bestie your, Day today's gonna be a. Nine fresh energy floods your, work health and vitality with this new. Moon nurture yourself before caring for. Others power into physical. Routines practice your.
Speaker 2: Moves. Oo, oh damn, moves that's WHAT i.
Speaker 1: THINK i don't, know you.
Speaker 2: Guys tell me dance, moves not like bedroom. Moves, OH i don't.
Speaker 1: Know THE jv show On wild ninety four. NINE i hope you had a great.
Speaker 2: Weekend we are coming back from an amazing what DO I at Least i'm speaking for myself because we had a parent's night. Out my man AND. I when's The Millennium?
Speaker 1: Tour was that like Some Star wars?
Speaker 8: Thing?
Speaker 2: No does that Sound Star?
Speaker 1: Wars, yes The Millennium falcons only like the most Famous Star.
Speaker 2: Wars, Oh i've never been craft of all Time Star wars.
Speaker 9: MOVIE i.
Speaker 2: Apologize, no The millennium tours Like Bow wow And I'm marion And trey songs And Rick ross was there and RAY j flies so.
Speaker 1: Like, DUDES i feel like they're a million years, old the millennium years, old.
Speaker 2: Yep because they peaked during the. Millennium oh got, it there you.
Speaker 6: Go you know what's, crazy, though IS i always picture.
Speaker 7: Them to be, way way, older but like Bow, WOW i think he's like thirty, eight And i'm, like how are you thirty eight WHEN i have grown up listening.
Speaker 2: To you because he's been, Little, yeah he was just.
Speaker 7: Five it's just crazy BECAUSE i picture him to be, LIKE i don't, know closer to.
Speaker 2: FIFTY i guess, So, JESS i know you went with your man. Too we'll get to your experience in just a. Second, graham you would have hated the girls that were sitting in front of.
Speaker 1: Me Why for at.
Speaker 2: Least thirty minutes the entire, time like RAY j And sammy And Pleasure pee and all them were, performing which is like a good chunk of the, concert they had their phones out and they, recording not the artists or the stage, themselves singing every word to every. Song four girls in a, row phones out selfie mode recording themselves or the.
Speaker 5: Humans no, bounds, you, guys everybody needs to see me singing along with the. SONGS i must record.
Speaker 2: This it was driving me, crazy especially BECAUSE i was in the background of.
Speaker 1: Video yeah you had some cameos back, there for, SURE i definitely. Did you got posted on somebody's social, media because then that.
Speaker 7: Makes me so self conscious of like How i'm singing And i'm, like How i'm?
Speaker 2: Moving AM?
Speaker 6: I AM i having enough?
Speaker 7: Fun or are people gonna judge me Saying i'm like, like.
Speaker 1: Who's that girl behind? You guys doesn't know any of the worlds just standing there awkwardly staring at.
Speaker 2: You oh my.
Speaker 7: Gosh see for, ME i was, like why is it always so awkward when people are in your seat and.
Speaker 6: You have to tell them to? Move that's what happened to. Me AND i.
Speaker 7: Always get so scared BECAUSE i don't know how people are going to, react like if their strengths, involved are they gonna get mad at?
Speaker 6: Me, like, hello you're in my?
Speaker 2: SEAT i get mad If i'm just enjoying the. Show some lady comes up to me like hey, Move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sorry, Karen, yeah find yours keepers.
Speaker 6: And then it just turns into a big.
Speaker 7: Scene but luckily the girls that were in our seats were they were pretty, nice but they were taking forever to, move and it's, like you, know you're in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Seat gather the drinks and their jackets and all their.
Speaker 7: Stuff so then we're just awkwardly like standing in the aisle And i'm like reviewing the tickets Because i'm, like oh my, GOD i can't be wrong Because i'm making them. Move what if this isn't my, seat Then i'm second guessing.
Speaker 1: Myself whenever you.
Speaker 5: Make you a, move they're always like huff and puff, too as if like they're annoyed with. You it's, like shut, up you're in the wrong, seats be smart enough to.
Speaker 2: Seat you done that, before, though sat.
Speaker 1: And somebody else's see.
Speaker 2: SEATS i hate doing. That but when you're with the group and they're, like let's go down here it's, empty and, like, Oh.
Speaker 6: I'll always do that, though it's LIKE i have to go with.
Speaker 2: THEM i. Don't i'm not going to like stay up your, right you. Know but then it is awkward when they tell you to, move it's so.
Speaker 5: Embarrassing but sometimes they. Don't sometimes they never show. Up just had the nice upgrade on the, seat SO i never had to, move, True.
Speaker 7: And you know, what and then a woman came up to me BECAUSE i WAS i wasn't sitting, OBVIOUSLY i was like standing and joying the. Concert and she comes up to. Me she's, like CAN i sit? There And i'm, like this is my?
Speaker 2: Seat she like.
Speaker 7: Okay then she left And i'm, like doesn't just want me to be, like, yes sit behind?
Speaker 5: Me like did you give her a lap, Damber, yeah and then you could sit on her laugh take a.
Speaker 7: Break but To selena's, Point, GRAHAM i did notice a lot of people were recording. Themselves but to take it a step, further there were some people.
Speaker 6: That even had a selfie light on.
Speaker 7: Their phone for their videos that they were, doing like of. Themselves, yeah AND i this might.
Speaker 6: Have been the first.
Speaker 2: TIME i shouldn't be. ALLOWED i can't be having a bright light. All, NO i should not be allowed ruins the experience.
Speaker 6: You BUT i saw multiple people with.
Speaker 2: Them, so and what did you think of the? Show Because i'm sorry by the time o MARI i got on, stage he was put me to.
Speaker 1: Sleep.
Speaker 7: LISTEN i think this is this was my boyfriend's review because he's at The he's at the point Where i'm, LIKE i don't want to Where he's, LIKE i don't want to go to concerts, Anymore Like i'm tired of.
Speaker 6: Them he's why because he was, like how.
Speaker 7: Are we hearing more songs from artists that aren't even here than from the ones that are, here because a lot of the artists were playing like stuff that they are featured, in or they're trying to play like songs From Usher usher's.
Speaker 6: Not, here like why are we or half of the time they're not.
Speaker 7: Singing Then plies cuts the music and he does like a cappella for, like but the last three seconds to find all of those.
Speaker 2: THINGS i don't mind if they're doing songs that they were featured, on it's still them and it's still a song THAT i. LIKE i didn't mind any of.
Speaker 7: THAT i just like especially for A, mario AND i just wish he was more like throwback.
Speaker 6: VIBES i don't know if he was performing like new, stuff.
Speaker 7: BUT i didn't know a lot of his, stuff SO i was, LIKE i noticed that a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people and, sure you guys were both at the same.
Speaker 1: Concert why weren't you guys hanging out? Together?
Speaker 2: CONFUSED i almost didn't.
Speaker 6: Get tickets Because selena took like twenty of.
Speaker 2: Them, YEAH i took on the last ones we had, here got.
Speaker 6: It SO i think we might have been like on opposite ends or. Something got.
Speaker 2: It bruise on my. KNEE i don't know how that, Happened like it hurts to. Walk you got?
Speaker 1: Injured, YE i don't know how. Injured was there a big mosh pit FOR O? Marion?
Speaker 2: No, NO i don't. KNOW i was sleeping at nap.
Speaker 1: Time, YEAH i got. It THE jv show On wild ninety four, Nine.
Speaker 2: All, Right Graham flor's yours all.
Speaker 5: Right after an unfortunate scheduling, mishap THE jv shows highly anticipated but slightly Delayed Squirrel week twenty twenty five is finally.
Speaker 1: HERE i Blame. Jess of Course i'm.
Speaker 5: Excited i'm obviously excited to hear all the great squirrel related content that these ladies will be bringing to us throughout the. Morning BUT i Figure i'll kick things off with a story about a squirrel In West, Haven connecticut that is being hailed as a.
Speaker 1: Hero you. Guys this Past friday At Carrigan.
Speaker 5: Intermediate, school all the students and teachers got an unexpected day off and a three day, weekend and it was all thanks.
Speaker 1: To a local squirrel. Nice according to school, officials the day, prior On, thursday on the edge of, campus the squirrel came into contact with the power, line they, say then it fell onto a transformer that fed the school its.
Speaker 5: Power that caused a small. Fire the repairs took All, friday the school had to be. Closed everybody got the day. Off, unfortunately according to the fire, department the squirrel was completely quote fried in the incident.
Speaker 1: And he did not. Survive but stings and staff there said.
Speaker 2: That he died a.
Speaker 1: Hero said he got them out of.
Speaker 2: School they got a three day.
Speaker 1: Weekend you.
Speaker 2: Guys he paid the ultimate, Price.
Speaker 5: God, did but it was all worth. It he died a. HERO i think all the squirrel buddies are going to be telling that story for years and.
Speaker 1: Years all the kids at that school and all the.
Speaker 5: Teachers they got a three day weekend this past, weekend and was all thanks to that hero.
Speaker 2: Squirrel this is Where, Connecticut, yep the squirrels there is so much. Better we don't get three d weekends.
Speaker 5: HERE i often hope that a squirrel will fall Into selena's mouth here and we'll get a day off.
Speaker 2: Or something because of. That but that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Happen it just never.
Speaker 2: Does thinks a lot of, squirrels, well you, know squirrels get it together that or fall into the other transformer here on top of the building in short.
Speaker 1: Circuit everything THAT.
Speaker 2: I thought Squirrel week was gonna be more like happy.
Speaker 1: Story that was a hero dark.
Speaker 2: Squirrel you gotta like, it hero, star a little. Inspiring you guys.
Speaker 5: Are missing the point. Here he was a, hero he died a. Hero the squirrels die all the time doing way stupid or. Stuff that's this one got people a day.
Speaker 2: Off you asked if we had any squirrel content to. Contribute the only THING i had IS i, saw you know one that got hit buy a car over the.
Speaker 5: Weekend, wow right in the middle of the squirrel, week you're gonna bring a story about a dead squirrel that thinks a.
Speaker 2: Lot of selena Is they, die like you, said all the time doing other things like just running across the. Road at least this one and got somebody a three day.
Speaker 1: Weekend, yeah this one was way more. Heroic and what kind of squirrel stuff you, guys like a squirrel freestyle rap or.
Speaker 5: Something what are you guys? Doing what do you have planned For Squirrel. Week I'M i can't write video or.
Speaker 6: Really cute one THAT i took maybe like.
Speaker 7: Two weeks, ago, Okay and it's a little squirrel eating the little nuts and then like getting.
Speaker 6: Them from the.
Speaker 2: Ground you gotta.
Speaker 6: Nuts it's the cutest video.
Speaker 7: EVER i actually was sad THAT i didn't post BECAUSE i.
Speaker 2: Forgot but it's Squirrel.
Speaker 7: Week better time that will be going up On Jamie Morning Sho Discovery channel Has Shark, week we Have Squirrel Grow.
Speaker 2: Week, YES i can't say What i'm gonna bring For Squirrel. Week yet you're.
Speaker 1: Exciting it's too. Big you don't want to spoil?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 6: Sure is there a squirrel in your bag right?
Speaker 2: NOW i?
Speaker 1: Want did not bring a squirrel to work To that would have really set Squirrel week? Off so it it brings a live? Squirrel, oh go out, Next there's always next.
Speaker 2: Year just do you want to get that video up? Now since we're kicking Off Squirrel?
Speaker 9: WEEK i.
Speaker 2: Guess and then we'll we do squirrel content every day at this time this.
Speaker 1: Well it'll bounce, around but, yeah we gotta spread it out to so all the audience can appreciate.
Speaker 2: IT i love. IT i love it all, right today's Hot this trending is coming up next here on THE Jv, Show.
Speaker 1: THE Jv show On wild ninety four, Nine Happy, Monday thanks for hanging with. Us good, MORNING Jv show Is eric From. HERCULES i got a little squirrel, JOKE a little squirrelly joke for a squirrel a.
Speaker 2: Week why do squirrels swim on their back?
Speaker 4: READY i don't?
Speaker 1: Know to keep their nuts? Dry? Good you got to thank, You thank you for that is here on THE tv. Show enjoy, everybody.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hottest trending quest Question, graham sure very. Random don't ask me what made me think of this right? Now but why why do guys like tand lines or do? You are you like one of those guys that thinks tan lines is? Like, SO i saw a clip From Summer. House oh that's MY i, KNOW i. Know apparently there's some guy Named, Carl Carl.
Speaker 1: Radkey, yep he said that you shouldn't be on the show.
Speaker 5: Anyway if anybody watched The, SUMMERHOUSE i Know carl's storyline has run its, course like although it is interesting this. Season he so he got engaged to another woman that's on the. Show they've been like, friends.
Speaker 1: And then they started, dating then they didn't, date and then they were friends, again then they got. Engaged they were going to get.
Speaker 5: Married this was like how you left last, Season like they were going to get, married and at the very end of the season he calls off the, wedding calls it off and for some. Reason again the show is about a bunch of people In New, york young singles, mostly and they go to The hamptons for the weekend and they all rent a house together for the summer summer.
Speaker 1: House.
Speaker 5: Duh, well now they've brought him back and he's in the house this, summer and he's like one of the older guys on the. Show like it's kind of, like, dude you've kind of aged out of. This as they're bringing in the crop of the new twenty, somethings then they're bringing his ex. Back she's coming back, too because you, know they just called off.
Speaker 1: A wedding and it was really. Messy let's get them both in the.
Speaker 5: House oh but by the, way she's also pregnant already with some other dude's, baby and so, like WHAT i, mean let's bring her back to IT'S i get while they're doing it the, drama you, know the awkwardness of the two of them living in a house, together but it's also, like, really she's.
Speaker 2: Pregnant she don't need that. Stress she doesn't need to be their partying.
Speaker 1: Either that the thing also is, drinking going out till four, am we're gonna bring like she's there other, dudes, baby and then her ex fiances in the.
Speaker 2: House like, Really, anyways This carl, guy he, said maybe you saw this on the, show but when he would watch like adult, content he would search for tand lines, interesting and everyone's, LIKE i didn't even know that was a, category but apparently it's it's a. Thing And i've never understood. THAT i never, understood, like what is it about tan lines that makes men go? CRAZY i don't get.
Speaker 5: IT i, WELL i don't think it makes all guys go. Crazy AND i also think there's a very there's like a, line not a, tandline a little tad line, joke because if the tail line is too, PRONOUNCED i think it.
Speaker 6: Looks, YEAH i don't like.
Speaker 2: It it's so.
Speaker 1: Strange it's like a slight tand.
Speaker 2: Line, yeah that's.
Speaker 7: Cute And i'm assuming you like the tan lines like on the body, right because IF i, have like IF i was wearing my sunglasses AND i, thought like a.
Speaker 5: Tan, yeah we're not talking about the farmer tan lines That i've got going right, now where my forearms are super tan and my upper arm is. Not, NO i don't think that's what we're looking.
Speaker 1: For.
Speaker 2: You, yeah those are the only ONES i.
Speaker 10: Have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 11: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in The.
Speaker 2: Bay all. Right the Weekend bucks office just really. Quick sinners obviously the number one movie of the weekend once. Again it made another forty five million dollars in the second week that it's been. OUT i almost want to go watch it this. Weekend do you guys? Know the thing is two and a half hours. Long, really, Yeah i've heard good fit so, yeah me.
Speaker 6: Too specifically About MICHAEL. B, JORDAN.
Speaker 2: I don't like his. Mustache oh, really it's got to google it, too thick damn mustachell it the number two movie of the. Weekend Star Wars episode, Three revenge of The. Sith it's the twentieth anniversary re release and it made twenty five point two million. Dollars it's crazy it made more money Than Ben affleck's new, Movie the Account In.
Speaker 9: Two.
Speaker 1: NO i thought that was supposed to be sort of like a big. DEAL i thought it. Was there was kind of a following.
Speaker 2: For Those The accountant two is at number three with twenty four point. Five what about? This The kelsey brothers hit a boys weekend In, vegas so Justin. Timberlake so apparently over the weekend it was the twenty twenty five Eight Am Golf invitational In. Vegas does that sound like something that? Exists AM i saying that?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Sure some drunken golf tournament it was.
Speaker 2: That justin posted a video yesterday showing him hitting the golf course With travis And Jason, Kelsey Michael, Phelps Blake, griffin and a bunch of other. Celebrities so not only were they like drunk golfing and they were, like you, know dancing in between and just having. Fun the night, Before jason And travis they were hitting the casinos of Justin, timberlake so they were all just like hanging out doing some, gambling which must have been nice when you have all the money in the. World, yeah that'd be. Fun, yeah If I'm, taylor. Though i'm not letting my man hang out With Justin. Timberlake all he does is cheat on his.
Speaker 5: Wife, right there was that one time he took his ring off and pete.
Speaker 1: Leg it's too.
Speaker 2: Many, YEAH i don't trust that. GUY i don't. Either he's Not Justing.
Speaker 1: Timberlake, yeah he's driving around drunk, too right with some Other?
Speaker 2: Yes thank?
Speaker 1: You was there another woman in the?
Speaker 9: Car?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh did he have his ring? Off and was he petting her?
Speaker 7: Leg?
Speaker 2: THAT i don't? Know probably got, Know, graham what do you? Have holy walk?
Speaker 1: Off? Weekend you guys got to talk about The giants? Weekend it was.
Speaker 5: Wild The giants were at home hosting a three game series with The Texas.
Speaker 1: Rangers.
Speaker 5: Friday The rangers won the game the first game of the, series game, one two to, NOTHING a big. Deal But saturday And sunday that's where the real fireworks. Began The giants fans in attendance for those games At oracle were in for a. Treat other than the, weather it was pretty miserable weather across the berea fogging cold and a little fog. Dizzle, first On, saturday the game was tied two, apiece heading into the bottom of the ninth, Inning Patrick bailey came. Up he punched a game winning single through the right side of the. Infield he Scored Elliott ramos for a three to two. Win the place went. Nuts So giants have had a lot of walkoff wins this. Season it seemed there's something about the team this. Year they're winning these nail bider, games and it's there's just energy about. It the team and the fans almost expect them to win in dramatic walkoff. Fashion then, yesterday here we go, again game tied two, apiece heading into the bottom of the ninth And Elliott ramos comes to. Bat now he hits a little soft drill to the left. Side the pitcher runs off the mound to grab the. Ball we know it's going to be a close play at first. Base he heaves the ball towards first. Base the pitcher does it sails over the first. Basement Said, So Elliott romos is, Like i'm going a second and the ball had gone so far in the outfield almost is.
Speaker 1: Like you know, WHAT i could make it to. Third so he starts sprinting for.
Speaker 5: Third the outfielder then throws the ball to try to get him at, third sails it over the third base playing Le league.
Speaker 1: Team, well, yeah exactly like, that trust. ME i want to talk about that.
Speaker 5: Later my kids had several games over the weekend and it looked a lot like. This and, Anyways ramos then comes around head, first slide, in makes it to home. Scores everyone's calling it A Little league home, run which is exactly what it was on a couple of throwing, errors But scores.
Speaker 1: Wins giants walk. Off when they win the game three to, two the place went absolutely. Bananas were you at this, game just BECAUSE i feel LIKE i saw you on Your. Instagram you were.
Speaker 2: There it was what it came to be.
Speaker 6: At, yeah the, energy like you, Said, graham it was.
Speaker 7: Amazing AND i think it's funny BECAUSE i think they were actually Celebrating Little League. Day so it was perfect and in the perfect. Way BUT i don't know if that sounds for you. Kids you mightna just miss.
Speaker 5: Everything watch us just watch this play a bunch of. Times and The giants. Won it was one of the coolest endings to a. Game i've saw so many people quoted, afterwards even The giants, managers Like i've never seen a game end that. Way it was one of those just like you had to be, There you had to watch it. Moments if you haven't seen, that go track that highlight. Down it was all over social. Media giants in first place currently in THE nls with a record of nineteen and ten following that, win one, game one game up on The.
Speaker 1: Dodgers right, now it's.
Speaker 2: Great all, right let's Go thank You.
Speaker 1: Graham THE Jv show On wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine all, right let's get to what the bleep it's where you can win THIS jv, Show chuck mug you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word as, always and you think you know what it. Is leave your guests on the talkbacks on the new and Improved iHeartRadio. App are you guys ready for today's? Clip? Yep you for sure got to use two hands if you're going to try and hold my or else it'll just slip.
Speaker 1: Away but, wow that's a two. Hander. Huh all, right think about what that bleeped out word could. BE i DON'T i don't even have any guesses right, now but hopefully you. Do leave those guesses on the Talkback, mike leave us your name and your. City along with that, guest we want to be able to shout you out THE Jv show On wild ninety four. Nine all, right.
Speaker 2: Back to what the? Bleep you can win this chug mug if you are the first person to guest today's bleeped out. Word as, always leave your guesses on the talkbacks on the new and Improved iHeartRadio. App in case you missed today's, clip here it is you for sure got to use two hands if you're going to try and hold my or else it'll just slip. Away oh right out of your, hands is. Gone all, right let's go to your Guesses MORNING Jv. Show this Is ryan From hayward and the bleepout word is.
Speaker 1: Phone thank you getting?
Speaker 2: Phone guess?
Speaker 5: Good don't want TO i want somebody just one hand in your phone all over the. PLACE i think slides, out. Crackscreen.
Speaker 1: Wow this Is George cavin And julian From, samiteo and we think the bleeped out word is.
Speaker 9: Baby.
Speaker 1: Baby, alright, guys have a great morning baby your. Baby how old is your youngest baby these? Days?
Speaker 2: Selena she'll be three next? Month Whoa, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not a baby?
Speaker 2: Anymore not really a? Baby but babies can be, Slippery yes they, can baby, oil of, course that's what makes him extra slip or just just you ever like have to hang on extra tight when you're taking a bath giving them a? Bathroom oh, yeah, Yeah good MORNING Jv, Show Happy.
Speaker 6: Monday this Is rebecca From. Conquered my guess what the bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Is? Dog have a great? Day hold on you.
Speaker 1: Look like you have a slippery squirmy little.
Speaker 2: Dog, no he's not really, slippery, really? YEAH i ever pick him? Up, uh he's kind of.
Speaker 1: Heavy that's a.
Speaker 2: Yeah why DO i have to pick him, up lug him and love?
Speaker 5: Him he's a Little i'd be picking that dog up left. RIGHT i picked my dog up and she's like seventy. Pounds he's.
Speaker 2: BIG i don't want to pick him. Up he's.
Speaker 1: HEAVY i don't think that's the. Reason how heavy is he weighs fifteen?
Speaker 2: Pounds, no he's bigger than. That how MUCH i don't, know but it's bigger than FIFTEEN i know that for. Sure, anyways that is not the correct. Word but great guests continue to leave those guesses because somebody has to win this chug Mud THE.
Speaker 1: Jv show On wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine thanks so much for hanging out with us or Playing what the? Bleep Or all you gotta do is be the first person to guess today is bleeped out. Word if you can do, that you can guess it, correctly and you can be the first person to do. So why AM i repeating? MYSELF i don't.
Speaker 1: Know it's really not that.
Speaker 2: Complicient, YEAH i, Know i'm making it a lot more complicated than it. Is What i'm trying to say is if you are that first, person you win today's chuck. Mud oh, gee see how easy that was the Same, LIKE i just gave you the run. Around i'm. Sorry, anyways here's today's clipficase she missed. It you for sure got to use two hands if you're going to try and hold my or else it'll just slip. Away just remember this says a family. Show let's go to your, Guesses, hi jav.
Speaker 3: Show my name Is koleia And i'm From Zeno day AND i think the bleeped out word is shampoos, day have great.
Speaker 2: Day that's a great.
Speaker 5: Guy hands on that. Shampoo it can't get it can't get. Slippery are you one of these ladies that uses that giant. Bottle is it one of those huge ones or is it like a normal sized?
Speaker 2: ONE i have a normal size got?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah good MORNING jv. Fam this Is terry calling From, Vermilion, ohio AND i think the word is. Burrito have a Wonderful.
Speaker 1: Monday love.
Speaker 2: You it's a great, guy thick.
Speaker 1: Burrito love a.
Speaker 5: Brito you got a hold with two. Hands that's the best. Kind AND Jv, SHOW i just. Checked we've been number One, Vermillion ohio now for like multiple. Quarters so thank You, TERRY i appreciate.
Speaker 2: You good Morning janna From. Mantica AND i want to guess that the bleeped out word Is stanley. Cup have a great.
Speaker 1: Day, OH.
Speaker 2: I do not own A.
Speaker 1: Stanley you don't. Know oh how do you go through your day to day? LIFE i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i just drink out of any, cup any other.
Speaker 5: Cup the videos on the internet with everybody punching each, other get them led me to believe that you could not go on as a human being without.
Speaker 2: One, yeah apparently it is. Possible. Interesting good MORNING Jab. Show this is From South. CITY i think the bleeped out word is hamster. Forehead won't you stay there at the end, forehead, forehead.
Speaker 1: What's a what's a hamster? FOREHEAD i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, well listen to today's clip. Unbleep the answer is. Hamster you for sure got to use two hands if you're going to try and hold my, hamster or else it'll just slip. AWAY i don't get the forehead reference.
Speaker 1: Either maybe maybe she'said something.
Speaker 2: Different four, hand we need four hair.
Speaker 1: Forehand that's leave us another talk.
Speaker 2: Bag, please what the? Heck i'm so?
Speaker 1: Confused answer but?
Speaker 2: Hamster, yes you want to chug that? All let's get some shout.
Speaker 1: Out so let's get some shout outs versus what that Was jen In South? City? Right, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I don't get it All, Right jed shout out to you at the very first crack.
Speaker 1: Answer this, morning so you will get the one and ONLY jb show At Chug mug.
Speaker 2: Today quite a few other people got.
Speaker 1: The creg cancer this, morning to as many AS i thought for quite a few did one And pittsburgh had.
Speaker 2: It so That linda And, dublin what's, Up? Linda what's?
Speaker 5: That jennifer And stockton had, it so Did amy And marlowe The Wonder. Dog what's up marlow The Wonder? Dog they're From San.
Speaker 1: LEANDRO. Tj livermore had it so To joey And San jose and our Buddy david out In. Richmond you Know, david he plays every day and he mad he was right there this, morning thought he had.
Speaker 2: It he was really, close but he didn't have a big enough for.
Speaker 1: Maybe next. Time maybe next.
Speaker 2: Time, yes thank you everyone for. Playing we'll do it. AGAIN i just.
Speaker 1: Grewed hamster forehead during, that and all that came back was a picture of a bunch of hamster, Foreheads like there are cute little.
Speaker 2: Faces they are kind of.
Speaker 1: Cute you they are a little, cute BUT i still don't get the.
Speaker 2: REFERENCE i don't. Either someone please hit us back and fill usten because you sound like a bunch of boomers up, here and maybe.
Speaker 5: Not maybe everybody else is scratching their own foreheads trying to figure out what this.
Speaker 2: Could it would make me feel.
Speaker 1: Better THE Jv show On wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine Good MORNING Jv. Show this Is jent From South.
Speaker 9: City my guest was.
Speaker 7: Hamster and then my son always likes to be cute and say something in the, background so he said, forehead my guest was. Hamster i'm, Sorry jew this Is jordan's ben.
Speaker 2: Sone, okay thank you.
Speaker 5: Bye, okay some clarification, there Because jen From South city just won are what the bleep? Game and the correct answer was Hamster and then we heard hamster.
Speaker 2: Forehead and we didn't.
Speaker 5: Know it was just so, Confused so maybe that was a reference to something that we should know. About, luckily hamster forehead is not a. Thing i've even urban dictionaried.
Speaker 2: It, well it's not a, Thing, Jordan thank you for clearing us up for us all.
Speaker 1: THE jv show On wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine let's go to the. Phone hi is This anna And? Christian?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi and we also Have sebastian on the radio And.
Speaker 2: Sebastian, wow how are you guys.
Speaker 6: Doing did you have a fun?
Speaker 2: Weekend?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice so excited to be on the. Radio they call every morning trying to make it. On, well you guys are live on the A, hey no, Cussing christian is. No you guys got a little bit of a party. Mouth all, Right well let's see if you guys can't get it, done you're going to be playing THE jv. Shows, yep, nope, game jess what is on the line? Today?
Speaker 7: Today we have a one hundred dollars visa gift card courtesy of And or season.
Speaker 2: Two all, right so all you have to do is get three out of four trivia questions correct and you. Win, okay, okay here's question number. One remember as soon as you know the, answer you got to just yell it out so you don't waste too much. Time here's question number. One what is the name for the narrow part in the middle of a standard hour?
Speaker 7: Glass it's the as A p AND i, OWN.
Speaker 12: I THINK i.
Speaker 2: Know i'm just missing a couple.
Speaker 1: Of the Next i'm, like, oh that's a good guess.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah it's the. Waist it's like all skinny in the middle the Wat.
Speaker 5: Someone has an hour glass figure there the wast all, Right question number, two finish the name of this Lovable Star wars CHARACTER C?
Speaker 2: Three WHAT.
Speaker 14: I don't Watch Star wars the?
Speaker 7: Best do you?
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't Watch Star?
Speaker 14: Wars don't you?
Speaker 9: Ever?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 2: Oh, YEAH i just remember. That? Three what did you?
Speaker 1: SAY i couldn't hear, you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 1: Po, yeah very.
Speaker 2: WELL i was getting, Nervous.
Speaker 5: Sina you know about three? Po, right come, on that's an. Icon here's question number.
Speaker 2: Three Moby dick was a huge White what Careful? DICK i THINK i? Knowed, Wait oh my, god IF i asked you, This, wait it is, alright, wright isn't it?
Speaker 7: That let me say?
Speaker 1: It what.
Speaker 2: We'll say? It is it an?
Speaker 6: Author oh my, god when we paviously movement.
Speaker 1: All the, time hearing them fight about giving me life this?
Speaker 2: Morning, okay whale is the correct.
Speaker 1: Answer, Yeah Moby dick was a white. Whale, yes the book was about what you.
Speaker 2: Were it was a book that you were, thinking author by.
Speaker 1: Whale, yeah all.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: QUESTION i CAN'T i can't wait to hear the squabble about this. One question number? Four the net in what sport is only three feet tall at its? CENTER i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i, mean OH i THINK i.
Speaker 13: KNOW i THINK i.
Speaker 1: Know it's.
Speaker 2: Tennis it's a short.
Speaker 5: Three feet in the, center three and a half feet at the. Post, besides get a little sag in the.
Speaker 2: Middle, oh don't we? All don't we? All let's see? Here?
Speaker 5: Correct then the movie one, incorrect and the one forgot it got, cracked the one for that.
Speaker 1: Incorrect so much.
Speaker 6: Fun playing with, Them SO i think we should give it to.
Speaker 2: Them, YES i think they're texting me that they're laughing as they should. Be they should come on you. Guys we'll let we'll let just be the the judge on.
Speaker 6: This if you're, saying give it to, them, Please, yes.
Speaker 7: You you just won a one hundred dollars vis give card courtesy of And or season, two now streaming On Disney.
Speaker 2: Plus you know there's actually a really cool eventy we welcome hang on you guys for that. Winning don't go.
Speaker 7: Anywhere you can celebrate the second season of And door On may the fourth At Doctor comics And Mister game.
Speaker 2: Four yes with, you that's coming up with.
Speaker 6: You it's coming up In.
Speaker 7: Oakland enjoy special photo, opportunities free, giveaways and special prices all, Day may, four forty.
Speaker 6: Fourteen. Piedmont how do you say, That?
Speaker 2: Piedmont?
Speaker 7: PIEDMONT i was on the right? Track Any, hey SOMETIMES i butcher some. WORDS i just wanted to make.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah that's. Okay thank you for all that. Info grandma got some shout. Out you know we.
Speaker 5: Do my dms are, alive going says good morning. Grandparents sliding into your. Dms leave your husband out of.
Speaker 1: It next. Time our Daughter madison turned ten On.
Speaker 5: Sunday we're hoping you could wish her a happy, birthday she'd be excited to get a.
Speaker 1: Whift one who gives a fart right thank.
Speaker 5: You that is from mom And, Dad so happy happy belated birthday To. Madison another one here, Morning Graham, hubbies sliding into YOUR dms one to wish my wife and mother of my, Children cecilia an amazing. Birthday her birthday Was. Sunday she's our rock and no matter what obstacles we go through in, life we know she's our.
Speaker 1: Lifeline we love her so. Much happy, BIRTHDAY i.
Speaker 5: Love that is from your Husband james and Kids, Athena, Jackson genevieve And. Kenzo so happy happy, Birthday, Selia. Celia excuse me one more know a couple more, here hoping this is the way to get a birthday shout out for my Son Eden cervantes Maybe Eden eden either one serventas who turned four.
Speaker 1: Today we love you so. Much our Little Celiac.
Speaker 5: Champ that's From, Mom dad's Sister emily and little Bro alicia FROM, napa so happy happy fourth.
Speaker 2: Birthday that's a big. One another, One Great.
Speaker 5: Daddy, panda sliding into YOUR dms, here asking if you could pretty please send a. Birthday shout out to my little Baby Panda eva who's turning twelve, today and she has Her alexa program to wake her up To wild ninety four nine every single morning and she loves to listen to the part of the. Show that's From Dad edwins so happy happy birthday, Ever hope you have a great twelve. BIRTHDAY a fard one, Here Hey, graham Slid dad sliding into YOUR dms once, again welcome, back hoping you could shout out my DAUGHTER i love she turns seven over the. Weekend she's so, smart, funny carrying and, lovely lovely in every. Way she brings us joy every. Day we're incredibly proud of her and love her so. Much that's From, Mom, Dad, Eden archie And. Mo happy happy. BIRTHDAY i love last one. Here good, Morning. Graham we watched THE jv show every. Morning can you please wish a happy birthday to my SONS jj And. Jeremiah thank you Us and that is From. Mom little, creepy get your telescope pointed away from our, windows but, yes we appreciate you watching every, morning and happy happy birthday TO jj And.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah that's a great. Point Hot.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and, music, movies shows and the most talked about stories happening today in The.
Speaker 2: Bay so The kim K paris robbery tile kicks off to. DAY i think we all. Remember back in twenty, sixteen a group of robbers broke Into kim's luxury hotel suite In. Paris some of them posed as police officers to make their way, inside and then once in, there they push her down on the. Bed they tied her up at, gunpoint they blindfolded to excuse, me and then they threw her in the bathtub while they made off with over ten million dollars in.
Speaker 1: Jewelry did they fill the tub up with warm water at?
Speaker 2: Least? No, no that's.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah now nine years, later the ten robbers are going to. Trial did you guys know that they were part of The grandpa? Robbers like that was what the public called? Them? Really were they?
Speaker 1: All were?
Speaker 10: They?
Speaker 2: Yes no, way that's what people called them because of their, ages all ranging from their sixties to. Eighties.
Speaker 1: Wow see age is just the number here that. Criminals don't let that hold you.
Speaker 2: Back, yeah you can still. Thrive i'll be up till you late. Eighties so five of these guys participated directly in the. Heights they've been charged with armed robbery and. Kidnapping the other guys are just accessories to the, crime but obviously they're still there's still consequences and severe ones. Too the trial starts. Today it's expected to last three. Weeks kim is the star. Witness she will. Testify she's expected to travel To paris and appear in court On may. Thirteenth as for the, suspects so two of the guys have already confessed to the. Robbery one of, Them Eunice, abbess even wrote a book about. It, OH i remember, that detailing his. Experience SO i, mean for these two, guys that's not a case of did they or didn't? They it's just punishment book about. It, yeah well listen to. This another suspect passed away last month at seventy two years. Old another suspect is suffering from advanced. Dementia so it's up in the air right now if he'll even stand. Trial but the rest of, them they'll be.
Speaker 1: There, dude being an old. Criminals, great you get there and you're, Like i'm too.
Speaker 6: Old just go to.
Speaker 1: Trial, yeah and then, yeah you don't show. UP i forgot the.
Speaker 2: Date, yeah, man isn't that? Crazy so, yeah so later today that we'll kick. Off i'm sure we'll be talking about it tomorrow morning here on THE Jb. Show, grammy what do you have all?
Speaker 1: Right where you?
Speaker 5: Guys following any of The Shadoor SANDERS nfl draft, CONTROVERSY i know we talked a little bit about this last week when THE Nfl draft got. Underway if you don't, Know shador is the son Of Dion. Sanders he played quarterback At colorado under his. Dad there who is the head.
Speaker 1: Coach, well lots OF nfl insiders Peg shaudor to go high in the first round of the.
Speaker 2: Draft that didn't. Happen, well THEN i think we.
Speaker 5: All assumed you'd go in the second round of the, draft of, course and then that didn't. Happen and, well then the third round came round and we're, Like, okay that's gotta Be, Nope and same thing happened in the fourth, round until, finally with the one hundred and forty fourth pick in the, draft The Cleveland browns selected him in.
Speaker 1: The fifth round on the final day of the.
Speaker 5: Draft him falling that far is a very hotly debated topic because there were some quarterbacks selected before him that he is clearly clearly more talented. Then but whatever the, reason the other major drama surrounding him over the weekend was just pretty. Cruel according to, Reports shador received a call early on during the draft in the second round from somebody impersonating THE gm of The New Orleans, saints telling him basically that they were going to select him with their second round, pick which was the fortieth overall. Pick New orleans was one of the teams that was slated to draft a quarterback was linked To. Shador everyone thought he might go there in the first, round so it seemed very. Believable, well when that pick, came The saints selected a different. Quarterback turns out it was all a prank call from the twenty one year son of The falcons defensive coordinator and former forty nine Er Jeff, Ulbrick Jack's. Olbrick he Found schador's number in an iPad of his dad's that was apparently, open and he used it then to commit the prank. Call he got busted following a little bit of AN nfl. INVESTIGATION i don't know how they tracked him out so quickly or or If dad was just, YEAH i was just, like, yeah this, Idiot oh my, god he has sense issued a public. Apology he, said should do or WHAT i did was completely, inexcusable embarrassing and. Shameful i'm so SORRY i took away from your. Moment it was selfish and.
Speaker 1: Childish and then he went on to, SAY i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive.
Speaker 2: Me oh that one messed. Up that's so.
Speaker 1: Mean that one was pretty pretty.
Speaker 5: MEAN i, mean given the media, circus all, eyes this the, story the number one story of this draft was all About Shudoor sanders and him slipping all the way and so then to just.
Speaker 1: Really for salt on the.
Speaker 5: Wound although maybe when he did the, prank you, know it was, like, hey we're going to take you at the second round.
Speaker 1: Pick he had no idea that he was going to fall that.
Speaker 7: Far BUT i mean, out but also how embarrassing for that coach to know that your son you now have to issue an apology because your son's the one that did.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 5: Prey, yeah The falcons, organization they issued an, apology the whole, thing one, big.
Speaker 2: This entitled kid yep open Up dad's eyepad.
Speaker 7: Call.
Speaker 2: Him that is. AWFUL o, Yikes oh that. Sucks, well thank, you.
Speaker 1: Grandma we did get, drafted but then unfortunately you went to The, browns the last place you'd.
Speaker 6: Want to, go and the money like just drops. Significantly.
Speaker 5: Right, OH i mean if your first round, pick your contract looks a lot different than if.
Speaker 1: You're a fifth Thrown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wow all, Right, well thank, you. GRANDMA i was seeing headlines all over the week AND i didn't really. Weekend, sorry thank you for filling MEN'S i didn't really.
Speaker 1: That THE jv show On wild ninety four Nine.
Speaker 2: Birthday.
Speaker 10: Go Warriors tonight War.
Speaker 2: Did we get their?
Speaker 1: Names he, said his mom and his. AUNTIE i, think, so, okay.
Speaker 2: They know who they. ARE i hope they. Do It's weldney for. Nine we're THE jv. Show I'm.
Speaker 9: Selena i'm wondering how old was this kid that did this?
Speaker 1: Prank so we were just talking about The Chador sanders prank.
Speaker 5: Call he got a call during the draft from somebody saying they were THE gm of The New Orleans, saints so we're gonna pick you with our second round.
Speaker 1: Pick and then he didn't get. Selected there fell the way to the fifth.
Speaker 5: Round that was twenty one year old son Of falcons defensive coordinator former forty nine Er Jeff.
Speaker 1: Olbrick so twenty one years old.
Speaker 2: And, right but they also never, mature and this proves, That, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Did a lot dumber stuff WHEN i was twenty. One although this one is going to garner a so so much national.
Speaker 2: Attention, okay SO i need everyone's. HELP i need to know if this has happened to, anyone or if anyone has a possible. Explanation let me just lay this out for, You, Okay. Okay the other, day go out to check the, mail WHICH i never, do BUT i did this.
Speaker 5: Day how much mail is? There just like weeks and weeks worth of, mail and THERE i picture that thing just.
Speaker 2: Just overflowing bonds and bills and just random, Stuff Chabeaux college, Brochures like for? What why AM i getting? THESE i don't. Know SO i checked the. Mail there's something from the. Courthouse oh, oh and it is it is for my. SON i hand it to my. Husband i'm, Like, harry here you. Go it's a. Ticket we're, like did he get pulled? Over like what the? Heck and he didn't say. Anything we were fully prepared to like bust, him like you got a, ticket didn't say, anything and it's a day where you weren't supposed to have our. Car did you like steal the? Car like what was going? On and he's like denying. Everything we're like, Whatever, like, hey we were we were young, once so we we know how it is if we. Don't we've all stolen our parents', Cars we've all lied about.
Speaker 1: Things you've hiden a couple of tickets in your, Day, SELENA i literally lied to.
Speaker 2: A police officer WHEN i got pulled, over, right it. Happens he's like denying. Everything we're, like, okay well we look at the. Ticket things are the mathea math in the license plate on the uh on the ticket doesn't even match our.
Speaker 1: Vehicles, oh he must have stolen a. Car then that's only.
Speaker 2: Said so it's, like, oh where did you get this? Car you got pulled over when you're driving somebody else's. Car we're like that's even, Worse like what are you, doing? Dude so he's like still denying it and, we're you, know rolling our eyes or. Whatever he's, LIKE i swear LIKE i. DIDN'T i didn't get pulled. Over we're, like we were, like, okay, well if this was like a red light camera and you ran a, light the ticket would have been addressed to either me or my husband's it's just gonna run those, PLATES i, mean but it, was but it was addressed to, him so that wasn't adding. Up we go, online we look up that license plate number and it's like White toyota or. Something we're like that something like. That we don't we don't own a White. Toyota so we're, like this is apparently. So but that was the first thing that wasn't making. Sense so it was it's a car that's not our. Car we're, like, okay maybe maybe you were driving. This so then we go look up the. Footage because it was a red light, ticket we go look up that. Footage the car in the video.
Speaker 7: Didn't even match the car that the plates were supposed to be on on the paper you received right, Right so it was a it was.
Speaker 2: A totally different making different, color so the plates don't match. That and then we look at the. Video it's not even our.
Speaker 1: Son maybe he was wearing a. Disguise, no, no it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Him very realistic, car wrong, plate So here's what we're trying to figure out is how how did his name get attached to these?
Speaker 6: Plates maybe he has a whole different identity you guys don't know.
Speaker 1: About that's a good. Point he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't we, checked he doesn't, like we. DON'T i. DON'T i literally my mind can't even. Wait so wrap around how this and this is like a legit document.
Speaker 5: That link to pay leads you to a legit pay site, Yep so then it just has to be like a flat out, mistake, Right but do they make?
Speaker 2: Mistakes or did somebody register.
Speaker 1: A car in his?
Speaker 2: Name that also What i'm trying to figure, Out like how does that?
Speaker 6: Happen or did he register a car in his?
Speaker 2: Name he doesn't have a, car does?
Speaker 3: He he does?
Speaker 1: Not what if somebody has his same name and then they just got the address?
Speaker 2: Wrong oh, OKAY i didn't consider, That but that also.
Speaker 1: Seems like something that they Would.
Speaker 2: Yeah like you, said so far, Menched, yes, Right but.
Speaker 5: If it's not a, scam then it has to be because if the link to go pay this is it someone just it's someone just trying to get you to pay their red light.
Speaker 2: Ticket, yeah but how would it get? Sent how would it get sent to. Us they just the red light camera just scans the plates and it goes to that registered on.
Speaker 5: It, Right but then they make a copy of the thing with all the links and, stuff and they take make it look official like it's coming from the city or, whoever and then they mail it to, you hoping that you'll pay their.
Speaker 2: Ticket but not aside from, that we went to the actual site because you can view, like, oh here's the video of you getting, busted, Right.
Speaker 5: I'm, saying that's all somebody legit got a red light, ticket, right SAY i got the red light.
Speaker 1: TICKET i don't want to pay. This how COULD i get this thing paid?
Speaker 5: It i'm going to send it to somebody, else you see What i'm, Saying And i'm gonna address it to them and then hope that they just pay it or.
Speaker 1: Whatever that's the only.
Speaker 5: Way that this is a, scam, Right, YES i think otherwise it's not a scam and it's a.
Speaker 1: Mistake otherwise it has to be a, mistake.
Speaker 2: Rights one of, those because like like, that like this isn't me WHAT i don't think you should be.
Speaker 6: Able you should What you're taking time out of your day to go something that, oh.
Speaker 2: No and, Look i've gotten a lot of tickets in my, day got one, recently you. Know, really, yeah REMEMBER i, WAS i was in the express lane and that's, right that's, right you. Know and not once have they ever made a.
Speaker 5: Mistake, well in the history of un there's been a lot of, mistakes so that it is so it is within the realm of possibility that is strictly a mistake or the only other possibilities that it's a. Scam then somebody is really pulling an elaborate scam to try to get you to pay a lot of one red light.
Speaker 1: Ticket it seems like a lot of.
Speaker 7: Work what if they're like stealing his identity or His yeah that and they bought a car in his name's which all this is Never i've never heard of anything like this.
Speaker 1: Before and he should really check your mail more. Often there's a lot of interesting a lot of interesting stuff in. There you probably got registration for that.
Speaker 2: Car maybe we are the proud owners of a.
Speaker 1: BRAND i just don't, know, Right.
Speaker 2: Oh my, god this is. WEIRD i, know it's very very. Strange i'll make sure to keep you updated when we get to the bottom of.
Speaker 1: It THE Jv show on wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine thank you so much for hanging out with. Us before we get to the hilarious thing that happened with you and the, Kids graham over the, weekend we were just talking about my stepson receiving a ticket in the, mail and it's just very very Sus supposedly a red light was. Ran, however the plates on the ticket don't match our. Cars the plates on the ticket doesn't even match the car that supposedly ran the. Light not only that he wasn't even, driving never seen this person in his. Life, like it's just a really really weird thing that, happened and he's now being pressured to pay like five hundred.
Speaker 8: Dollars, hey, guys how do you know that whole link isn't just like a hackers, link because they could have just found that name and, address kind of like how they do with these fast track text message, scams and they could have just sent you a hackers link to make you think it's totally legit and pay it.
Speaker 2: ANYWAY i love, you, guys SO i hope it's. Not it's a sherry hey for then you clicked on the link and it's too.
Speaker 1: Late they've gotten now they own your entire. Life, well we know that the letter.
Speaker 2: From the courthouse was, real the link was, real all of that was legit BECAUSE i told YOU i don't check my mail like, Ever so WHEN i did check the, mail it was his ticket and then also mine from WHAT i double, lie did they mail them in the same?
Speaker 1: Envelope they're, like let's just, say.
Speaker 2: But it's actually a good thing that you, KNOW i didn't check the mail and it was still in there because we were able to see both of them exactly the. Same, yeah BUT i mean they.
Speaker 1: Also you, know there's something called counterfeit money.
Speaker 2: Exactly WHAT i, Mean, like the links were the same phone, number all of that was the.
Speaker 6: Same so.
Speaker 2: Weird, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Strange, hey good, MORNING Jv. Show this is your BOY R.
Speaker 9: J N.
Speaker 10: Ryan in regards to the ticket with the steps, on what if his identity was, stolen that's a strong possibility with all the male thefts that's going that's going, on you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Mean, ANYWAYS a good, day.
Speaker 3: Have a good.
Speaker 2: Day, YES i guess that's the most likely situation. Here, yeah but it's not like like he's, young he's in high school. Exactly it's not like he hasn't established.
Speaker 7: Like kind of.
Speaker 1: Identity that's the best kind of identity to. Steal this person's not a young person's not checking their credit reports and doing like, that they're probably less likely to notice that's their.
Speaker 2: Identity but mail theft, like he doesn't even get. Mailed he doesn't get, bills he doesn't get.
Speaker 5: ANYTHING i don't think you needed to check the mail anymore to find people's info.
Speaker 14: Dark We, hey, guys there's a phone so from Free. Mont so that ticket sounds like a variant scam of THE sf parking. One, basically WHAT i would do is just call up the county where a ticket came, from verify they have that under, records and.
Speaker 1: Then if they, do and then pay.
Speaker 14: It but pay it through, them not through the code on the, thing because they could swap that out for like a third party off shores, thing for like any other.
Speaker 1: Place SO i wouldn't pay through. There, okay, good, look my, guys that's a good. Point did they ask you to pay it in? Bitcoin?
Speaker 2: No, okay, no, no and we're not paying. Anything he didn't. Exactly.
Speaker 5: No is that the problem is when you call up the county or whoever issue that, ticket you're gonna be, like it wasn't even.
Speaker 2: Mine they're, like, yeah, right we heard this one.
Speaker 1: Before, sure, sure we'll see you in.
Speaker 2: Court, yeah well you. Will you will see us in. Court, graham what?
Speaker 1: Happened, oh we we have to talk about this BECAUSE i feel bad laughing about. It but my, Son, ford who is seven years, old he got hit in the nuts for the first. Time, No, GOD i think, EVER i don't think this had happened to him ever. Before because this wasn't ENTIRE i really. Knew the description from him of the sensation was one of the funniest. Things i've felt bad laughing about. It but all the symptoms he, DESCRIBED i knew exactly what was. Happening so he had baseball.
Speaker 5: Game he had a couple of baseball games over the, weekend and during one of, them he's, like, hey can we go warm.
Speaker 1: Up let's go play some.
Speaker 5: Catch so he And iron playing, catch and he's pretty good at. Catching the ball is not the, best but he's pretty. Good well ONE i throw him one and you, know, LOOK i got a. CANNON i throw it decently. Hard it ricochets off his. Glove kids often turn their gloves the wrong. Direction sometimes when the ball is they don't know whether to go flip it over or you know which, Way and he flipped his glove the wrong. Way it ricocheted off and it hit him square and then you know, What oh my.
Speaker 2: God so he drops to.
Speaker 1: The ground and is so mad at, Me what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing why did you do?
Speaker 5: It i'm, LIKE i threw the ball directly to. You where WAS i supposed to throw it to? You you, know that's your. Fault it ricocheted off your.
Speaker 2: Glove as a, parent, like what was your, reaction because my motherly instinct would have been like to run and scoop him up and make sure he's. Okay and you, know, like what what do you? DO i, mean you've been through it before, Too.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, Well i'm SEEING i get more defensive because he's he's not yelling at me that it's all my.
Speaker 1: Fault it is not my it's not my.
Speaker 5: Fault you catch the. Ball it was a really good. Throw it's your. Fault ricocheted. Off it's just an, accident you, Know it's one of those things. Happened but NOW i can tell like it really got him right in the right in the family. Jewels so we get back over to the bench and we sit down and, he's you, know really going through.
Speaker 2: It he's, LIKE i Think i'm gonna throw. Up i'm gonna throw. Up oh my, god does.
Speaker 12: It do that to?
Speaker 1: You, yes you get very nauseous when you get hit. There YOU i thought you knew this was one of the this is one of the telltale symptoms that you've been hit. There so he's going through, That i'm gonna Throw i'm, like you're not gonna throw. Up i'm gonna throw, Up, DAD i Think i'm gonna throw. Up, Okay oh the pain.
Speaker 5: It's moving up through my. Stuff oh the pain it's going it's going throughout my, body which it. Does it starts there and then it travels and you feel this wave of pain and nausea that hits your tire.
Speaker 1: BODY i don't know how to describe. It it's.
Speaker 5: Awful but so then he's describing, that he's, like and then as he's starting to GET i have a.
Speaker 1: FEVER i now have a. Fever i'm getting sick, too on tell and you made me sick And i'm hurt and sick now and we're going through all the stuff we're going AND i was, Like, bro that's just what happens when.
Speaker 2: You get when you get hit.
Speaker 5: There so next, season or maybe even for the second half of this, season it will be time to get him a, CUP i believe because a lot of, kids a lot of kids out there are already wearing their.
Speaker 1: Cups AND, i you, know, whatever.
Speaker 2: Hor i'm getting a. Fever, Now i'm getting a. Fever do these symptoms last.
Speaker 1: You, know ten? Minutes ten? Minutes?
Speaker 5: Yeah how bad it goes for it lasts for a. While, yeah it's not that bad until you have it happened to. You it is an, awful sickening. FEELING i can't describe it better than he, did which is the pain his Movie I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 1: Up i'm gonna throw.
Speaker 6: Up, Wait, so the first time that it happened to, You, graham did you know that it was because of? That, like did you know what was going on where you can.
Speaker 1: Used See that's the. THING i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i don't remember the first, time AND i don't know that you. Know AND i would have assumed by now he's seven that it would have happened to him. Before you, know you're wrestling around with your buddies or whatever at school or somebody kneesy there or whatever it.
Speaker 1: Happens but this was the first legit.
Speaker 2: Shot that's. Hilarious, yeah it's cup.
Speaker 5: Time it was also funny to hear him tell his teammates about what it, happened telling, everybody and he was using the proper name for his not the not the underwear, eggs the the other, thing you, know the twig and there next.
Speaker 1: To The, Giggleberris he's, like my dad just hit me in the in the medical term for. It and so THEN i was, like that's not what.
Speaker 2: Happened.
Speaker 5: Everybody everyone calmed down Because i'm an assistant. COACH i don't want everyone thinking that that's WHAT i do to their. Kids oh oh my, God.
Speaker 2: Theddler, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know THE jv show On wild ninety four, Nine.
Speaker 2: Happy monday is THE jv.
Speaker 4: Show I'm selena And i'm just, okay, Guys i'm calling BECAUSE i want to.
Speaker 3: Know AM i the?
Speaker 4: Jerk? Okay thursday, night a forty five showing minecraft here At. Southland, Mom, OKAY i go with my two little, kids who are six years old and.
Speaker 1: Eight we're having a great. Time it's.
Speaker 4: Full it's packed full of. FAMILY a couple like a teenage couple or maybe a twenty year OLD i don't. Know come sit next to. Us they're doing funny stuff under a. Blanket they're. TALKING i say something to. Them they eventually.
Speaker 5: Leave AM I, No, so if a couple next to you is doing some funny business under blanket the movies, there you're going to interrupt them and say.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i.
Speaker 2: WOULDN'T i would, move BUT i.
Speaker 1: Would, yeah there's no other, seats it's. Packed she, SAID i.
Speaker 6: Feel like you can't say. ANYTHING i feel like you.
Speaker 2: CAN i wouldn't Because i'm too. Scared, yeah BUT i would understand somebody else doing. IT i hope that you.
Speaker 1: Would. Jess would you say SOMETHING.
Speaker 6: I couldn't Because i'm a.
Speaker 7: Whimp, yeah BUT i would hope somebody else says it for.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 1: YEAH i THINK i would clear my throat obnoxiously a few, times like a.
Speaker 2: Couple, yeah like we all see what's happening over. There that's. Disgusting BUT i don't THINK i could say it out.
Speaker 9: Loud.
Speaker 7: YEAH i think, though if you are there with your, kids like IF i had, KIDS i would say something so that my kids aren't witnessing whatever's happening on your beneath kids are.
Speaker 5: Oblivious they're watching chicken jockey in The mincraft. Movie they don't, care and somebody else is getting their chicken never, mind.
Speaker 2: Right you know WHAT i, Mean they don't. Notice So, Bart, yeah you guys feel like worst things have happened on A bart. Train but go.
Speaker 5: Ahead bart is like totally rebranding and getting into the event space and they want people to know, that like, Writing bart is.
Speaker 1: Fun. Cool, now remember For Valentine's day we talked about The Love. Chain it was like A cinda's mixer and it was just a NonStop ride where you can meet other. Singles and that thing's sold out in like.
Speaker 5: Minutes, well This, Sunday may the, fourth we know that's a Big Star wars holiday because Of may The, Force may The fourth be with. You so they are hosting A Star wars themed event This. Sunday, now, look they put up tickets for this. EVENT i think they're. FREE i don't think they were actually charging for, this but they put up tickets for this. Event, basically what it's gonna be is a ninety Minute bart. Ride it's gonna run. NonStop, again the doors are not gonna. Open they're gonna have a band on their Plane may the fourth themed. Music they're gonna have, posters the, cars The bart cars are gonna be all decorated Very Star, wars and there's gonna be a Cost Star wars costume contest and trivia and all sorts of. Fun they posted these tickets up this Past, thursday and within hours all two hundred spots claimed people want to be on This may the Fourth Star Wars bart. RIDE i, MEAN i know you guys Aren't Star wars, fans but is This are you now, Thinking, hey MAYBE i do want to go to A bart event coming, up because they're just gonna keep doing.
Speaker 2: That i'm not mad at THE bart. EVENTS i actually think this is really not. Cool but, like because off air you said what a nerd? Alert well, yeah but that was more About Star, wars Not, bart got?
Speaker 6: It so what sort of event would you like to? See what would be cooler in your?
Speaker 2: Eyes if there was like A sinkle The male? Party oh like that just mars on mars On. MARKS i do LOVE i do love a Good.
Speaker 5: MARK i had a couple yesterday speaking Of sinko TO, MYO i am actually going to be out on appearance that, day AND i would love you listening to come and say hello to. Me i'm gonna be out there opening up a brand New patelco branch In Daily. City this is three sixty Two Gallert boulevard one to three. O'clock you can come meet, me say. HI i Think cheating's gonna actually be with me that day as, Well so if you want to meet me and, CHEATY i would love for you to come say. Hello i'm gonna be talking about this all. Week but, again this is On. Monday will, THERE i don't. Know it says there will be live music and. Snacks i'm hoping that means also.
Speaker 2: Margarita's, yeah but bring your margaritas and Your. Stanley's there's your.
Speaker 1: Oh little like your heads, up little little hack alert there sting.
Speaker 2: Me but, yeah come say hi to.
Speaker 1: Me gottest, things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to.
Speaker 1: Know oh what's hot in.
Speaker 11: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today In.
Speaker 2: So diddy rejected a plea deal On, friday so the trial is kicking off next. Week you guys may fifth. Did he apparently plans to fight all the allegations against him to the very. End because we're learning prosecutors did offer him a plea. Deal we don't know the terms of the plea, deal but At friday's, hearing the judge asked him, like, hey you understand this is being rejected and you understand what you're, doing and so they were, like, yes we want to reject. This the judge said that he would address the plea at the next, hearing which is This. Thursday so maybe then we'll learn what the conditions. Were but as of, Now diddy's in.
Speaker 1: This he's going to, fight and they may come back with another. Plea oh, my they can do that a few. Times.
Speaker 5: YEAH i, mean if you are intent on proving your, innocence then you don't want to take a, plea as usually a part of that plea is admitting some sort of.
Speaker 1: Guilt he doesn't want to do.
Speaker 2: That so at this last, hearing also the judge rules that the security footage Of ditty And cassie will be allowed in court and shown to the. Jury Remember diddy's team was trying forever to get this band from the. Courtroom remember they were claiming that it was edited and you guys were doing this and, pulling you, know the wool over our eyes and, no it'll be a lot in the. Courtroom, good, okay so that is going to be used as. Evidence we're also learning part Of ditty's defense involves his mental capacity to commit all of the crimes that he's accused of because he was intoxicated during these. TIMES i guess there's been hints of having a doctor testified to give his opinion on whether or Not, diddy you, know he was able to know what he was, doing and if he did these, things could it be blamed on drugs and all this other stuff like.
Speaker 1: This is so.
Speaker 2: Stupid prosecutors are, like this is. Irrelevant the crimes were. Committed they were, committed thank. You but that's part of his.
Speaker 1: Defense, oh this dude goes to.
Speaker 2: PRISION i, know, OH i, know all, Right, graham what do you have? Paright draymond Being.
Speaker 5: Draymond he got into it a couple times With rockets Player Jaalen green during The Warriors game three win here At Chase center On.
Speaker 1: Saturday the two had been drawn at each other during the.
Speaker 5: Game they've been doing it all, series and moments after the game, ended the two had to be separated at mid court. CAMERA i was watching the end of the game cameras didn't really catch. It they sort of caught the aftermath as they were being separated and dragged towards their respective locker. Rooms, draymond as he's being pulled, away continued to make a nail painting gesture Towards. Jalen jalen does usually paint his. Fingernails he says he likes the look to go along with his hand. Tattoos this is the battle of The, Greens Draymond green Versus Jalen greens can going to continue tonight For game four tip off seven. O'clock by the, Way Jimmy butler is still nursing his butt. Injury he's listed as. Questionable but back to the nail.
Speaker 1: Painting what do you ladies think of a man that paints his, nails because Clearly draymond is using this as fodder for an.
Speaker 7: ATTACK i like it if it goes with the style of what you wear and like with the tattoos and. STUFF i like that look other than, that if you, so.
Speaker 5: IF i came in here with painted, NAILS i don't have hand, tattoos BUT i like wearing a blue polo And i've painted my nails, blue you would just be.
Speaker 6: Like, cool, yeah it's, cool but it's cooler IF.
Speaker 2: I try to imagine talk about. It i'm just trying to imagine you with a fresh gel. Set, LIKE i don't, KNOW i just don't see. IT i just don't see.
Speaker 1: It, Okay so what's your overall take on men that are nail.
Speaker 2: PAINTINGS i DON'T i, MEAN i don't mind. IT i would kind of be, like, good, Interesting look if my man decided one day to you, know to get to get his nails, done but at the end of the, day do what you. Want BUT i don't. KNOW i, like BUT i THINK i like my man's nails, unpainted.
Speaker 6: As his style would be is like, DIFFERENT i.
Speaker 2: Guess but then but then you see like celebrities with it and you don't even bad an. Eye it's just it's.
Speaker 5: Normal, Well Draymond green apparently did bad an eye at, it and he made the gesture a few times Towards, Jalen SO i thought it was.
Speaker 7: Interesting it doesn't sound like a good, insult to be, honest BECAUSE i feel like if he likes painting his nails and it's something.
Speaker 2: Right he's gonna be like, okay and, yeah that's a good, point all, right, anyways Go warriors game four y seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: THE jv show On wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine bar is throwing a sold out.
Speaker 5: Event, yeah over two hundred people all signed up to go on A may the fourth ride This, sunday and it's gonna be All Star wars. Theme they're gonna do a ninety minute ride, NonStop and there's gonna Be Star wars music played by a band on, there A Star wars costume, contest trivia and more and more.
Speaker 1: Fun good MORNING.
Speaker 12: Jbf Hey, Selena, wow just.
Speaker 14: Wow i'm a.
Speaker 1: Huge Star wars.
Speaker 12: FAN i got A Star wars stattoo and EVERYTHING i got display at the house and. Everything even my car kind of Screams Star wars. Fan but, wow, MAN i NOW i know how you. Feel, well it is what it. IS i still love.
Speaker 2: YOU i love, You.
Speaker 1: LEO i support Your Star wars. Fan I'm.
Speaker 2: Selena scoffed a little bit AND i heard her say nerd. Alert you said THAT i called them. NERDS i didn't even say, that but you brought that up in the. AIR i went along with it as a little joky. Joke DO i actually think.
Speaker 13: That, yes BUT i didn't say it out, loud but you just did right, NOW I i did put the words In slay's, mouth but it was written all over her face and then she just admitted that they're, Sorry, Leo we love.
Speaker 9: You good morning JV's.
Speaker 4: Show this Is. Nancy you guys are talking about These bart.
Speaker 1: Activities is there like a bar on?
Speaker 9: There because sticky me and trapping me on A bart that's gonna loop around while they Play Star wars music just doesn't sound. Fun maybe if you involved, alcohol but again.
Speaker 2: Probably not my.
Speaker 9: Choice last TIME i was On, bart it smelled, bad the seats were. Questionable it doesn't sound like my cup of. Tea but, anyways love you.
Speaker 2: Guys, yeah well they actually be cleaning the.
Speaker 5: Trains but these are the New bart, cars so maybe her experience was one of the old.
Speaker 1: Gues this is the new Fancier bart. Cars, yeah yala.
Speaker 2: DRUNK i would have to be to trap me on A bart train and Play Star wars, music it's like.
Speaker 1: TORTURE i you know What I'm i'm with you on. There i'm going to hope there's a, bar.
Speaker 2: A bar bar. There should we're not driving, anywhere, right there should be bars on these. Trains, anyways all. Right Every, monday we bring a photo from our, weekend a photos From. Home you can check them out on Our. INSTAGRAM Jb Morning. Show make sure you give us the Follow let's run through our pictures really. Quick you. KNOW i actually had a really really fun, weekend me and my. Man we went to The millennium. Tour woke up the next day AND i was, like oh my. God we didn't take a single. Picture so that is not my photos from home BECAUSE i don't have. Any BUT i do have a selfie THAT i took last. Night do you guys remember that true crime YouTube channel THAT i started and then after a couple of, Weeks, YEAH.
Speaker 6: I actually recorded a new video last.
Speaker 2: Night SO i took a selfie while doing.
Speaker 6: That when can we expect the episode to be?
Speaker 2: OUT i don't. Know we got to get around to editing.
Speaker 5: Now so what made you SO i just started? IT i love true crime stuff like. This why did you quit the first?
Speaker 1: Time and then what brought you?
Speaker 2: BACK i quit just because it is a really really long. Process, yeah doing a YouTube, video and especially true, crime you're doing all this research and you're scripting the thing, now and then editing takes forever and you're pulling videos to, Include, like it's just a really long, process and so.
Speaker 1: You could just SAY i was being.
Speaker 2: LAZY i was being. LAZY i didn't Have, yeah it takes a long, time but feel LIKE i want to do it.
Speaker 5: Again so, yeah, cool very, cool looking forward to. IT i, like you took no pictures this. Weekend WHEN i opened up my, phone justice, like could.
Speaker 1: You send me a phone from?
Speaker 2: THEM i had just one picture in there from the.
Speaker 5: Weekend it's a picture of my, Dog Hambone Golden, Retriever AND i took her for a swim yesterday and this creek that's back behind our, house and she loves swimming is her favorite. Thing and we felt bad because we were gone the entire weekend with my daughter's softball games at my son's baseball. Games she was home by, herself like all, weekend not doing anything. Fun SO i was, like you know what her favorite thing in the world is to go. Swimming let's take your. Swimming so we took, swimming and this is me taking a picture of and you can't see my face Because i'm very annoyed because you can't get her out of the water when she's behind your. House Cram once she's, in you cannot get her. Out this is not, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Gotta it's a little bit of a walk away from our.
Speaker 2: Own it's. BEAUTIFUL i Know i'm not like a nature, person but this is like really.
Speaker 5: Pretty it's really pretty until you zoom, in which you should, do and straight behind her you'll see a large pilot old.
Speaker 1: Tires, oh this creek is just pooh did?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: Yeah did you see any?
Speaker 6: Animals?
Speaker 5: Uh, no we didn't see any animals down, there, okay because that's just a lot of old just a law of garbage entire. Step but the water was really nice and she had a great. Time she stayed in there for about an hour because, again you cannot.
Speaker 7: Get her out Right and unlike you, GUYS i took hundreds of pictures this. Weekend this is one of them at The giants. Game so as you can, See i'm.
Speaker 6: Sitting right next to basically the.
Speaker 7: The ginormous, pole which is called THE i Forgot i'm the uh oh my. GOD i literally was just thinking about this like two seconds.
Speaker 5: Ago everyone knows that that big yellow pole stacking up there right where you're sitting is the is.
Speaker 6: The so if the if it's not in. Play it's the out of bounds.
Speaker 2: THEN i don't even know the. Answer come, on oh my, god, WAIT i should know. THIS i literally thinking about.
Speaker 1: This you're damn near touching the pole, here, right it's the what is? It just.
Speaker 7: Come?
Speaker 2: On tells you if it's fair, foul like be put on the. Spot that's what it.
Speaker 6: Was, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay SO i had never seen, like, wait what is?
Speaker 7: IT i had never sat like by the walkway on McCovey cove.
Speaker 6: By right, field. Right, Yeah SO i don't know If i'm the only one that didn't know.
Speaker 7: THIS i didn't know that they splash you with water when you sit there and The giants.
Speaker 2: Win, yeah this is the.
Speaker 5: Thing apparently also when there's a home run, hit, Right SO i knew, that like.
Speaker 7: For a splash, hit that would make more, sense right for, Me but because it was kind of cool because it wasn't like a homer and it wasn't a splash. Hit when the water started coming down as we were, CELEBRATING i kid you. NOT i thought we were having some magical moment where it had all of a sudden started pouring.
Speaker 5: Rain at the exact, moment but the giant to one of the most exciting walk off Wins i've ever.
Speaker 1: Seen so that was a cool moment that you were in the house.
Speaker 6: For so we're, celebrating And i'm, like oh my, god the, rain the.
Speaker 2: Rain are you mad, though because it's already freezing and now they're getting you.
Speaker 7: Wet but it was just such an amazing moment that WHAT i thought was the rain made it even better.
Speaker 6: UNTIL i figured, out, yeah they do the big.
Speaker 5: Fog horns and then the. WATER i didn't know that either is just blast off. There can we talk About jess's speaking of rain and the wet? Weather can we talk About justice swinging a miss on the forecast this? Weekend because at one of my son's games On, saturday we finished the game in a full on torrential downpour AND i was told that there was a chance of a very light sprinkle On, saturday and, yeah a little fogg, Ghizzle and this was a full on, torrential the hardest rain you can imagine.
Speaker 2: Downpour, wow you didn't report on.
Speaker 9: That that was not.
Speaker 2: Mentioned are you sure they don't just.
Speaker 6: Do the same thing that they do at The giants?
Speaker 1: Camp?
Speaker 4: No that.
Speaker 1: Fake, no there was no foghorn going off near the out Of bounce.
Speaker 2: Poll, WELL i did say.
Speaker 6: The game would not be, canceled got?
Speaker 2: It SO i got that.
Speaker 1: Right you're right about?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 7: Ye all?
Speaker 2: Right check out all of our. PHOTOS Jb Morning show On, Instagram THE.
Speaker 1: Jv show On wild ninety four.
Speaker 10: Nine