Speaker 1: We're not gonna Pete will not be joining us today at eight oh five. Did he I can't remember if he said what he was doing, so I don't I don't know that. Maybe we'll just make it up. But he not gonna be here. So but you know, next week we'll do our thing again. But we are glad you are here with us, because every single person within the sound of my voice has a decision to make. Do you go droid army murder bots, maybe get some of the dogs with the uzies pure, you know, robotic murder technology for your home protection, or do you hold out, uh, maybe for Gen two of the new Elon musk murder bots, or perhaps even go old school. And there were some guys who said that in four years they're gonna have a sabertoothed tiger and a wooly mammoth and then just wait for ancient murder beasts of your and use those as a defensive mechanism on the compound. What are you guys doing at the Hayes Compound murder bots or ancient beasts?
Speaker 2: We've been in since the beta.
Speaker 1: Oh wows, you're all in on droid army. Oh wow? Can I ask is the droid modeled after me? That'd be pretty cool. Huh right, all the droid the it is not. Oh, that feels like a missed opportunity.
Speaker 2: It's been going great too.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, okay, good good, that's what I want to hear. So it's all working out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All my neighbors are dead, so it's going good. Yeah, yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 1: Very quiet on your street other than the worrying of murder bots. All right. So if you didn't see this yesterday, which of course attracted my attention, I like how he I like how he's always good for what feels very close to a licensing issue with whoever owns the transformers' rights. So was he called him the Optimist Robots. So he had a big, big unveiling yesterday, which frankly I didn't get much wind of. I knew that they were working on bots and stuff. They're working on all sorts of stuff. But there's been so many videos over the last year or so with the AI of you know what it purported to be humanoid robots that are AI. A lot of the big ones that you see floating around. People can't help themselves because the amount of traffic that Boston Dynamics gets every time they put out one of their new murder Hounds. So that's first and foremost. Because I saw I saw, like one of the robots. They're doing its thing, and when you hear the voice, you'll understand why. I was just like, that's gotta be dude, or no, what was it was women in the suit for one of them? But no, no, these are helper robots, robots that can do a variety of stuff. Before I tell you the price tag, which frankly, I think a lot of people will pay that just for the not a rich dude to want one of those in his mansion. Right, if you're one of those people who's got to you know, keeping up with the Joneses, and you get and you got some money and you don't even have to be filthy rich. They have a murder They're not gonna call them murder bots. I was not in the marketing, but they have a very eye robot look.
Speaker 2: But I mean the price tag, right that, like you're talking about like you know, super ill wealthy people will probably do it. That's how it's always been with technology, right, like like audiobials or microwaves. Remember like when they came out of the said like super expensive like VCRs used to or cam quarters or laser discs.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, straight up, but like it used to be. First first adopters were super duper wealthy, like you know, like when Sony. I can remember what Sony charged for their first one hundred inch TV, so I saw I was reading an article about it, like when it first came out, it was like five hundred and eighty thousand dollars or something some crazy number. And they sold like because they they did a hundred of them and they sold those in like a minute. Right, But you're talking about stupid wealthy there. This is entry level wealthy if you're motivated enough, Right. I gotta be honest, if I if I cut out a few hobbies in my life, I don't have I mean I could feasibly afford one without you know, just having a file for bankruptcy. Like that's on the cusp man. All right, So let's uh, let's check one of these out with the They put out a little teaser video and then did a.
Speaker 3: So you can have your own personal R two D two C three PO But fundamentally at the scale at the Officus robot. You should be able to buy an Offimus robot.
Speaker 1: By the way. By the way, I don't know if you said there is the hottest of hot takes on what's actually happening here? And I don't know moonbats. Sometimes you entertain the hell out of me. Okay, all right, we'll get to that in the moment. Anyway, So elion' say, oh, it's a personal hoperbot, not a murder bid. Excuse me, I I mislabeled it for.
Speaker 3: I think probably twenty to thirty thousand dollars long time. So and and what can.
Speaker 1: Twenty to thirty thousand dollars? That's a nice Sunday driver. And now you got a bot that does I do it?
Speaker 3: Can It'll be a do anything you want, so it can be a teacher of babiesit your kids, that can walk your dog. MOI you're loan, get the grosseryes, just be your friend, serve drinks whatever you can think of.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully not whatever you can think of, because we're going to have a whole slew of really strange stories about dudes who died from electrocution, So you probably want to clarify that. I'm sure as lawyers. You're telling them that, all right, tell me more, sir.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's gonna want that they're optimus buddy, and there's going to be some maybe two, and then they'll be they'll be producing products.
Speaker 1: Right because you've got to have a friend, right, I know how you you cat ladies work.
Speaker 3: I predict actually, provided we address risks of digital superintelligence, eighty percent probably probably of good a good outcome. Look on the right side, the cup is eighty percent full.
Speaker 1: All right. By the way, Ross, what do you think the hottest take was that I saw coming after you on for this? But what's the darkest assumption that somebody could immediately come to when seeing this video and pairing that with their hatred of Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he's going to use them to overtake the world or something or No.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a wildly successful product because it allows people. It allows white people to embrace their inner desire to own slaves. Right of course, you now how you know how you sit around all day wishing you had slaves? I mean, yeah, no, But I will say this though, the these things are going to like if if they're doing what what he says they're going to do, right, They're going to take a lot of jobs. Like when he's talking about this, I'm just like he's like, you know, they'll be able to do all these goods and services and you can have them do whatever you want and they can produce, you know, other other things. And it's like, yeah, they can be they can be bartenders, they can be bartenders. Right, i mean, let's somebody it. You know, somebody will bought it, right, Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Well I'm sure I'm sure with the giant influx of people we just had who will would likely from an educational level, be in the competing for some of these jobs, these manual labor jobs, I'm sure that won't cause any problems. Right, this is you know, here's what you need to do with them. They should immediately start working the ports. How about that? Do you know do you understand the amount of money that that would say? If one of these is thirty thousand, and we have dudes, what were they averaging longshorm and averaging.
Speaker 2: One hundred and thirty six thousand, are thirty six thousand.
Speaker 1: You can buy? You can buy four of these things? Just saying, but are we ready for a society where you're seeing, Hey, when you see people wearing futuristic technology out in public, it looks weird. Remember when the Google glasses, they're like, oh, these are so cool. And I remember every time I saw that, you know, some dude walking around in a promo video, I'm like, that just looks like a dude who's got a camera glasses on. And now I'm wondering if he's taking pictures of my chest, you know that kind of thing. They're interviewing a woman and that was a reaction to it, So I don't know. So there'll be a learning curve there for sure.
Speaker 3: Basically, anyone will be able to have any products and services they want. One of the things we wanted to show tonight it.
Speaker 1: Was time real quick, just have a place cut again because he said there is important, but it doesn't sound important. He's agreeing with what Ross just said. That's him telling the guy who owns the you know, the factory where the workers do repetitive tasks that hasn't chosen to fully automate yet because of the dexterity needed for some things, that this may be an option, or at the very least, if you buy on scale. In the long run, you're gonna be making money on it. That's that's what he's saying there. He's saying, whatever you're in need for this, you know, if you're gonna buy a big enough amount, we'll customize this thing for you. So any you know, pay attention to that.
Speaker 3: Basically, anyone will be able to have any products and services they want. One of the things we wanted to show tonight it was, uh that optimis is not a canned video. It's not walled off. The Optimist robots will walk among you. Please please be nice to the optimiust robots.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and then that's what they proceeded to do.
Speaker 2: And now you have thoughts of hitchbot, right, yeah, yeah, but this thing looks like you could probably defend itself if it had to.
Speaker 1: Well, but now you're getting see this is the whole ethics of robotics thing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's like I remember watching the dude from the organization that they basically lobby so they don't have autonomous killer drones, right, like they're uncomfortable with it, which I kind of him too, and he would you know, he's just sitting there and he's talking about, you know, the ethics of even programming it to be able to defend itself, right, right, once you program it to do you know, let's let me give you the extreme, once you program it to do kung fu like you're in the matrix or whatever. Now it it is most of the way there of being able to use that in a way that could harm humans, even though you have Asimov's rules robots and all these things. So do you even arm it with the ability to take down a human? And a lot of people would say, no, you can't program that, even if you think you have a switch on how it does it. So like everybody's got a different dividing line there. But the truth, yeah, I'm sorry, what's up? Oh? The true test is going to be how do you feel me and around one of these things? Uh you we've talked about. Do you know what the term uncanny valley is? Okay, uncanny valley is. We got people, I got people emailing who work in warehouses who want to know more. I'm telling you, man. Uh So, uncanny valley is when something that is not alive appears so much so or so closely so that it's creepy. All right, This is just the easy version of this. So it's why he didn't go for a more humanized humanoid look here, because you don't want that's where people find themselves if it looks too close to human even though you know it's not human. That gap, that that close gap is is death for your valley, no death for your your product. Nobody wants to be around it. So for now he's he's really going more eye robot, which if you saw the movie, what an interesting direction. All right, so let's actually hear this thing interact with some random tech dude who is at this unveiling. Maybe I'm worried about nothing. Uh, all right, So here's random dude from Silicon Valley just talking to one of the Optimist bots. Optimist people here today.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 5: It's even talking and out of my.
Speaker 6: Friend Josh shot.
Speaker 1: We're shot right here. Creak that up. Also, hear THEO how are you? This is crazy? I'm talking to robots from Santase probably from where you were from where you were born in the Silicon Valley.
Speaker 4: Wonderful.
Speaker 7: Where do you live in San Jose?
Speaker 3: You walking a valley or do you live.
Speaker 1: No, I live in Los Attis are you creeped out at all.
Speaker 2: Listen, this thing is. This thing is good. It's so good. I don't I sort of don't believe it part of me. You may have you ever been to Disney, right, you go walk around Disney of these giant robots that walk around and talk to the kids in they love like Transformers and of course, right, it's like a dude in a suit or whatever. Maybe okay, but as a guy over in the bush that's controlling it, talking through it, right, so it sounds like you're talking to the robots this song. I had no idea. This thing is talking so fast, right.
Speaker 1: And it has up inflection, which I don't like and people are always up inflected.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and an actual personality. It's hard to believe that's an actual robot. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. That's why I said, I'm like, it's just it's got to be a I. But no, it's not. I mean, it's probably is AI in the in in the way that it responds to you. But I mean, like I mean, in the production of the video the video here, but it's not. There's no and there's no robody sound with it. Also, are they all called optimists. How does that work? Or if you're like at a party, wonderful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do you live?
Speaker 1: There is?
Speaker 3: Where do you live?
Speaker 1: Also at the partment figure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this is awesome. That's where they trade us, that's where we get our builds, and that's where we work.
Speaker 6: Go with there's a wonderful group of people.
Speaker 1: What's the hardest thing about being a robot?
Speaker 8: Oh, Billy, trying to learn how to be as human as you guys.
Speaker 6: And that's something I try harder to do every day, and I hope that people help us become back.
Speaker 1: Did you catch what the bot did? It has a conversation with dude. It steers the conversation and wants to know where this dude lives. I'm sure that's fine, right. Is it conversational or is it like, hey man, we need a murder map? These things are these things are crazy? I don't know. But the applications if it does and it does reliably right, because you know a lot of this tech isn't super reliable, but it's still enough reliable to use it like you know, driverless cars. Uh, It's I'd be crazy, especially twenty thirty thousand. Anyway, we'll be back. Hang on ye, and I'm telling you the the DEI lady person. I'm sorry, I'm assuming your gender person whose immediate reaction was not either fun and frivolity about robot murder movies or actually recognizing that that's kind of amazing, but is so that white people can embrace their inner need to own slaves. That's a hot take. Let me ask you a question, and uh, I'm not wrong, but let me throw it out there. Anyway, like any other technology, if it is as life changing as it potentially could be and frankly societally changing, you start you start staffing, start staffing these bots to you know, do jobs, and they don't look like the robot arms, which is essentially the same thing. You know, when you when you automate, you automate a production line and you get rid of people, you're just you just bringing robots in. But you know they go ahead and do that. There there's going to be huge societal implications and questions. Remember this is why states like California have already suggested taxing robots and as they are currently you know even like those you know, very basic automated robots, and in Europe they do because the government realized that if you've got a factory with one hundred people working there humans and you got payroll tax, you're you know, you're getting that money. If you've got a hundred robots and there are no payroll tax, the governments now you're not going to get tax revenues. So they structure taxes on the use of robots in commercial settings over in Europe so that they could extract roughly, you know, a licensing fee to offset the loss of revenue, because that's how government governments. So that you know, there's big implications there. And like I said, do you do you teach one to perform any even defensive services? Do you arm it with that information? If it can't hurt humans, you would think it's it's not feasible. However, we have weaponized automated technology. We use automated We already use automated firing systems within the military. It's supposedly for you know, when it comes to like drones and incoming missiles, and all of these things exist currently, so we have the technology. There's so much to think about, but here's my prediction. Let's say these things become you know, absolutely normal in society. And like everything else from the moment, Henry Ford automated that line. That's how we got to where. You know, most people, most people want or own a car because at scale and through a controlled process, you can get the cost down to where it becomes palpable to the to the public as a tool to achieve things. You use your car as a tool, take the kids to school, go to the grocery store, go to work, go on you know, go on vacation. These these are all things that we have to think about. You know, feasibly you could be using robots for hurricane cleanup. Let me just bring it into something. But as it gets more normalized in society, there will be a group of moonbat elected officials wanting to buy votes. Who will who will cross that divide and the following phrase will be uttered. Personal service robots are a human right.
Speaker 2: I mean you've already seen it with the internet, with the smartphones.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're a human right. Obama phones. We haven't played Obama phone in a while. Keep talking. I'm sorry, were you gonna say something there? While I find this song?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: You can never play Obama phone enough. If I could just say that I used to have it on this button, bar I thought, I did, Ohbama phone. If you don't know our Obama phone song, you are in for a real treat. But you know, once you get into these things are a human right, and people wanting to get elected government officials are are willing to acquiesce and uh, you know say, all right, well, what we're gonna do is we're goeta. The government's going to subsidize your bot there, so you know, we'll go ahead and we'll get that, and before you know it, it's a human right. Everyone's gonna have a murder boty, even people who don't work, even people can't afford one, because it's a human right. Everything's a human right. Internet's a human right. The murder bots are a human right. Everything's a human right. Yeah, why can't I find Obama phone? That upsets me? Maybe I made it all one word? Survey says yes I did. All right, dude, you ever heard of Obama phones? This goes back to what Obama? You remember the Obama phones? Right, And an amazing interview they did in Cleveland of this woman who does not like Mitt Romney, loves her some Obama and has a very interesting delivery.
Speaker 2: By the way she's a Trump voter? Now, is she really that can? That's amazing that came out a last election. At least she was in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well you know what she's I'm still never getting rid of this song. But good you'd on her at least realizing that maybe that cell phone wasn't a human right, but you know we treated as such. So once everybody has their personal servant bought, what do people do with it? What if people use them to commit crimes? Dude? Can you imagine you're a guy working at seven eleven in twenty twenty four and fifty teenagers running and loot it like they did in that video the other day, But now fast forward five years from now and they just send their servant bots to loot seven to eleven and then go to CBS and steal what ain't nailed down. Hell they can get in the cases. They have irrational strength. Dude, there's so many. I'm just sitting here brainstoning Obama.
Speaker 2: You got Obama phaon, Yes, everybody in Cleveland.
Speaker 9: Oh my Nord, you got Obama faull kick president.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: You sign up for drink.
Speaker 9: You a full stems of self security could I know he com could just a bit of do you work for her parents or do they come from me? A welfare angel? Touble Rock Presidency. You know, I saw her on YouTube. Thought it was a disgrace. But you're in the English language trying to make her case, you know, do nothing without world affairs or the economy. But she's eternally grateful. She got her cell phone for free. She goes to the post, it looks as if her vote's been sold. She's got it O'bama phone. She's got it Obama fa. When she goes to the post, it looks as if her vote's been sold.
Speaker 4: Now, my naughty got Obama fault.
Speaker 1: She's got it Obama fault.
Speaker 9: It's okay, I understand, it's easy. Just hold out your hand. Hey man, I think you're out of lah. According to her, Romey's South.
Speaker 1: Keep my woman president. You know, you give us the phone.
Speaker 9: When she goes to the post, you know, it looks as if her vote's been sold. She's got in o'bama phone.
Speaker 1: She's got no Obama pah.
Speaker 9: Once she goes to the post, you know, it looks as if her vote's been sold. Now, my naughty got Obama Ma, she's got it Obama bhone, no no.
Speaker 10: No, Omama phone, yes.
Speaker 9: Everybody in Cleveland, no, my naughty got on Mama, Pa hit my woman.
Speaker 1: President.
Speaker 2: You know you gave us a phone. Can you have a lord?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a phone if you sign up for goring.
Speaker 2: You're a false steps what South care?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 4: The dis ability.
Speaker 1: To row me again?
Speaker 9: Do you know.
Speaker 1: Today? I still don't know what she says. Everybody in Cleveland low my normal. I don't know what she says there. I have never figured it out, but it's okay. It made the tune. I sound crazy right now telling you that there will be a day that will come that a progressive politician, most likely who knows, maybe the Republicans will do it on it or maybe some other party we haven't thought of, will make the argument that everyone should have a free one of these robots if they become ubiquitous in society, mark my words. And it's a vote buying scheme like everything else. But yeah, this this is crazy stuff. Harry. Let me grab a call here, buddy. What's up? Hey?
Speaker 3: Man? Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, first off, you gotta do a great job and the full op bash eat on I'm gonna give him plots for helping our people out. And I'm okay, he has not seen it. Didn't that he has not seen terminator or I robot? Are you gonna be.
Speaker 1: Let me say this though. I hear what you're saying, and that that was my thought too, But we're gonna make this leap And aren't you happy? Wouldn't you be happier if it's Elon who has the market basically becomes the Google of that product sector versus Google. You know what I'm saying, Right, considering the manipulation of AI that we've seen and what they're willing to do with their own search engines and stuff, I'd rather have Elon in charge of it, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, sir, that's a very smart statement. But look, everything's good too. It's not We already have robots. Have you not seen the views? Are they not saying our current president? I'm telling you the robots, Well, those are the.
Speaker 1: People that will be saying robots or human rights, sir, mark my words.
Speaker 4: And look, in the worst case scenario, God, from them, you get a woke robot, a woke Odyssey. That's gonna be a handful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you. Let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question, sir, from a world standpoint, If the US has the technology to implement them into a military role so that where boots on the ground would normally happen, would you rather have ten thousand US service members marines and whatnot kicking doors and cobble or would you ever would you rather have ten thousands of.
Speaker 4: The way I know. Hey, look, I'm proudly will tell you. Hell yes, send robots over there. Yeah, I'll turn off, don't don't start kids over there, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Have them sit back there in Laughlin or wherever at the bay where they do the drones and yeah, yet.
Speaker 4: And their job is to get him ready to wipe them off and bring them up or whatever. No, I do not want any non private military I don't want any of our kids going over for bs stuff. I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, so here's where that conversation goes, because the UN has already made a statement. They they have already pointed out even as though we care that a rich nation such as the United States or China as they said, or a technologically advanced which I don't know if i'd say China, is with the way they produce stuff. But there is a real problem if you have an army that is composed of droids in any way, shape or form, and you attempt to do a military battle against let's, you know, say the the Taliban, right who don't have any technology, but damn near do because we gave them most of it. Like, that's a huge human rights issue, they say that, which I'm like, so you would prefer that we send more humans into a war zone. Just everything's going to get stupid with these things if they start being utilized in all these ways.
Speaker 4: Hey Casey, that's a that's so smart dude. But look at me. I'm just trying to say you, that's what you do even playing a game. If you got hand, you use your hand. If you got the hand, you use it. If you got it, you got it. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But Ross just wants to weaponize wanted thanks for the culture with a taser and have it tase on his.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking much. I'm just saying I think this would work out better for all of us, not just me. I have the unbiased opinion. I have no agenda here. If you can insert my brain into one of these machines. What why, I think that would be for the betterment of all.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean your actual brain.
Speaker 2: You might actual physical brain, put it in one of the robots. I think. Well, I'm saying, do this maybe towards the end of my life. Yeah, this is like end of life. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, I'm just saying give it some time. But when I'm around I don't know, sixty five or so, you put my brain in in one of these machines, and I think it'd work out great for everyone.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, this machine, we have superior armor and speed and strength.
Speaker 2: You know, probably yes, best Besides the point in the summits summary you have to go to break Oh yeah, look at that. Oh actually it's technically right.
Speaker 1: And if he was a body be yelling at me with a phaser to my head, all right, six forty eight. Hang on, people, feel you wanting to put your brain in a extremely strong, fast, agile, and arguably far superior mechanical mechanism than even the human that that that might That might not just be for the good of society, it's for the kid.
Speaker 2: That's absurd. This is an altruistic action. Think about it this way. You could do the same, we could do this show forever.
Speaker 1: Well, that just implies that iHeart should make us sign a deal, we don't read it, and then they own us in perpetuity or something. So I mean, I'll be reading contracts next time around. But the years three thousand and I'm still making the same amount per hour. Well, I mean, but he's a robot, doesn't need it. Joe Biden to tell you there's not inflation, so you're fine.
Speaker 2: So everything.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden to tell you a lot of things, though, I'll be quite honest, yesterday he gave a hurricane briefing. Let's start with them the less insane part, shall we?
Speaker 5: Additionally? Vice President Harris and I said yesterday and we'll say it again. Anyone who seeks to take advantage of our fellow Americans desperation, whether you're a company engaging in price gouging or a citizen trying to scam your neighbors, we will go after you and we will hold you account them.
Speaker 1: Right, here's the thing. Do you know who you know the laws against price gouging? And do you know who handles that? It's just not the Feds, nless it's on like a federal contract or it's in a very unique circumstance. Those are state level laws, and we have that law. Florida has that law. We all have the law. Okay, but you know it's popular to sit there and say because it's part of the messaging. Right, the only reason the economy sucks is because evil one percenters who are probably buying their elon buttsbots right now now.
Speaker 5: Not only that, our fellow Americans are putting their lives on the line to do the stangeous work.
Speaker 1: This is very important people. I want you to I want you to listen to what he is. He is asking of you and demanding of you.
Speaker 5: And received death channel some receive death. Partalentlies yesterday as a result of recklessly responsibility, relentless disinformation, an outright lies a continued to flow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so everyone of the ues. Seventeen is the number in Florida. Obviously that numbers is much higher in North Carolina. Those people all died because you shared a meme when in reality, like the story we heard yesterday, we were playing the audio of that radio interview that went wrong. In my opinion, they were talking about a woman, an elderly recluse for all practical purposes who decided to stay. Do you think she decided to stay because she's on Twitter eleven hours a day, or do you think she said, I'm eighty, I don't have family, and it's never flooded that bad here. But you know, when you can get a rib kick into your political opponents, all by all means those engaged oh people are no. He said that people who were tricked by the memes chose to stay were given a death penalty. Popular segment with Pete Calender he not here because he's a coward, or he had a thing. So one of those two, we don't know. Maybe he's out with the murder bots right now, but he'll return next week. So there you go with that in mind. If you did not see it, they put elon Musk had a big veiling where they showed their new worker servant, companion bots, whatever you want to call it. And you know, look, the whole thing's creepy because of what it is, but it doesn't mean it'll always be creepy. Remember, like we think about back in the day, and like you hear stories about how like Native American tribes didn't trust cameras because they thought it captured the soul. You know, the accuracy of some of those are a little offt but that's human nature. Man. They're rightfully so to be honest with you, because a lot of stuff that's really really bad for you is also things you really really don't understand, and a lot of stuff that's not bad for you. You do, what do I mean by that? You know, there was a whole era in society when they first when radio radioactivity became a thing, when the curries were doing what they were doing, where people were running around and they were putting it in gum and stuff. You ever see the profession there's a professional golfer, he was. He was the Tiger Woods of his time, and basically he did he promoted this product and it was like it was something in your mind. I can't remember if it was toothpaste or what it was. Uh for this thing and it was the it was radioactive. Well what do you think happened to that dude's face? It fell off basically, So again, people are gonna have some hesitancy, but it brings up a ton of like big moral issues. Is it moral if you have the wealth and technology, if you go to battle with a third world country for you to send drone a drone army versus sending humans because it's going to be humans then be murdered by bots. Oh, we already kind of do it. And frankly, that's how that's how America fights. Taliban are running around with high tech reapers. We are, although now they are they got a whole thing, but so there there's always going to be that. But the very same people who clutch pearls over the fact that Israel can shoot down those rockets with the iron dome, right, you know, they have a problem with that because Hamas doesn't have an iron dome and they do. And so I'm like, the way your theory is that they shouldn't too, and more human casualties they do, you hear yourself. These are things people are gonna bring up and the jobs impact who the hell knows. But it also is extremely cool. So if you if you're if you're a dude who likes tech, a woman who likes tech for that matter, So I don't know what's gonna happen with the customization of bots. What do you think? What do you think the objection from LGBT, look, if they if you want to if you want to produce a bunch of accessories so people can build it out like uh A, mister potato head whatever. But if you program your bought to run around asking everyone's pronouns, just don't do it, all right, So that was number one. Number two, we were playing you some audio from Biden yesterday. You know, he's just, oh, he's gonna have a normal press conference on the hurricane. I'm gonna say stuff like this now, and.
Speaker 5: Not only that, our fellow Americans are putting their lives on the line to do this dangerous work and received death Channey, some received death partentlies yesterday as a result of recklessly responsible.
Speaker 1: You know, I guess you're right, Boston Basa. Paul sent me an email. I had another motivation for playing that. He does say murdering aid workers, right, because he's talking about people putting in the work. I mean it's a bit generic, but yeah, yeah, he does kind of say murdering workers relief workers, because that's who he's talking about. Their Americans put their lives on hold to do this work. Whoopsie. Well anyway, all right, but believe it or not, that's not why we're here. That's not why we're playing this. No, we're playing it because it's a Biden press conference, so you know it had to go off the rails at some point, right, Well, hell, your your patience has been rewarded. President.
Speaker 2: Did you what did tell you about his plans releasing to.
Speaker 5: He's coming over to help with a storm?
Speaker 1: Well I'm sorry, what wait, So Benjamin Ettnahu, the head of Israel, is going to come over and what put on some galoshes and go rescue stud What.
Speaker 2: I think I think he's frustrated with the question because it's supposed to be about storm. Okay, no, no, no, And that is going to be my second theory there. I think he's making a joke because he's frustrated with the reporter and that.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, I recognize that, and that would be the way that I do it, because I'm a smart ass. You're a smart ass for that matter. Does he have the mental capacity to do that? Because most of the time when he lashes out, it's it's not clever, right, he's just threatening to fight somebody named Fats or whatever. Do you know what I'm saying, Like, that's a that's a real deal. I'm gonna be a smart ass because you're asking a question during a press conference. It's supposed to be about something else, which I get. So I don't know, But can you imagine, you know, you're you're trapped on your farm or your rural farm in Haywood County or whatever. You haven't seen anyone for two weeks. The road's impassable. They you've seen some helicopters come over, but they can't land, and you're doing okay, but you need some help pretty quick. And then all of a sudden, Benjamin Nett and Yahoo shows up to rescue you. That'd be amazing. How about that? You see the woman, the eighty year old woman who was rescued by doctor Phil. Did you see that video that was like his audience. This lady, she's she's sitting there, she's she's I don't know she's injured from the storm or if she just has slow mobility issues, but she was running out of food. Nothing like doctor Phil and his entourage came by and he they you know, doctor Phil rescued her. But do you think for a moment she's like, because here's the deal, man, If I live out in the middle of nowhere and a really identifiable celebrity shows up. I'm assuming shape shifting aliens had a part in this, so I'm at least keeping him at a distance. Also, doctor Phil looks so thin man, So anyway, all right, so he probably doesn't mean net and yah, who's coming over to help? Because you just know if you, let's say he was over here like pulling pails of mud out of basements like these videos we see the whole time, there'd be a gaggle of these nitwits from UNC outside protesting him. They're trying to do storm coverage. I don't care divest the very same nitwitz who decided they were going to construct a solidarity fort or whatever.
Speaker 2: Dude, that fort you sent it to me yesterday is so low, that's so poverty.
Speaker 1: Dude. Let me ask you a question. If you guys haven't seen this thing. It's the.
Speaker 10: Do y'all do you' all build forts when you were kids?
Speaker 1: That was dude, And arguably I had it a little better because I had access to I had ready access to building materials and extensive tools. And let me tell you, me and my buddies built forts. I'm talking like when I'm in like first grade. We're constructing outside forts man as kids, little kids. I'm not talking just pillow forts inside. That's that's women's work. Sorry, woman's And uh no, we're out there like there's there's random there's probably one or two random little like mini lean tos nailed the trees in the vicinity of our pro of my childhood home because we'd make that stuff. Man. But even without that, you just a random person. Maybe you got a few things in the garage and the rest. And when you see this fort that a group of purported college students constructed, you got to ask yourself what is You're the Minecraft generation.
Speaker 10: You're the Minecraft generation. You should be able, your fort should be amazing. But even so, you're an adult. You have access, maybe not a ton of money, you got access to a few things. This thing is like you know, you know, when you buy a case of bottled beer, what are the old with the ones where that it's in like the cardboard, you know, the brown cardboard like Miller High Life and whatnot used to come in those it's basically those boxes, which I understand you're on a college campus. What's going to be more readily available than disposed of beer boxes? But it's like, that's the whole thing. How are you so bad at fort building?
Speaker 2: You can tell the primea like engineer students, But I guarantee you that the frat ros could have constructed a better sort.
Speaker 1: Hell, let's probably with their houses made out of dude. One of the guys, one of the guys that I roommated, with his walls, you couldn't see his walls, his whole walls, All of his walls were uh, the eighteen pack cases just put you know, like their tiles on all of his walls, Like this is not a new thing. And then you built your Hamas Solidarity encampment there, which I don't think it's probably is because I think if a Jewish person walked in there, they'd not be having a good time. But you didn't even do a good job of it. It's I would six year old me wouldn't be caught dead in that thing. And also you made it out of straw for all practically, like are you even familiar with the three little pigs? What are you doing now? The only way that you can call that a Hamas Solidarity bunker and then even invoke the name of Hamas is if under that thing there is an extensive networking, meeting rooms and living fish.
Speaker 2: Is about to say the same thing, And if there's a tunnel underneath it, maybe.
Speaker 1: This, And then I understand why you make it look so bad because you don't want people going over there, right, you don't want to find your underground city of embers.
Speaker 2: This is the right poverty for it. Nothing under here, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not going near that. Meanwhile, they got a you know, they got like a movie room and all sorts of stuff. I got a swimming pool under there, then maybe you would redeem yourselves. But if not, you just sound like a bunch of petulant idiots. And by the way, I say it's kids, it's not all kids. Obviously, most swim are adults. But there's multiple professors helping them. Again, none from the engineering department. But dude, I can't take you serious. I can't take seriously anything you say with that fort you put me. If you put me in the woods, and I mean this sincerely, if you stuck me out in the woods and you availed me with just a random not random, but a very low tech series of tools, right like Swiss family Robinson. If you gave me a hatchet, you gave me something to split or two on that. And if you gave me even one of those old school screws and things like that, so I could put dowels in and maybe like a hand lathe, I could build you something to superior to that.
Speaker 2: You would have infrastructure and like a workable government within a week.
Speaker 1: Well it's a yeah, workable government's easy when it's a dictatorship boom. Workable government workable for me, right, Like I could put you something together. I've built a cabin on a point, and I didn't do it alone, but I have physically built a cabin. And obviously many of you are in the building world, so even more so. But we built up in the mountains and we used hand tools for a big part of it. Was it like a little house in the prairie cabin or was it an eight bedroom lodge? It's it's not nice, it's not like a luxurious but it was a square built building and the upstairs is eight small bedrooms and it's to house hunters and stuff. And then you have a big open area down on the lower level with a kitchen and basically a living sprid.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't an unibomb or cabin. It was like an actual cabin.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a but it's it's more than just a cabin, and but it's for housing large groups of elk hunters up on the top part of the property and then randomly we use it. But yeah, it's very basic, like there's no frills in there. The frilliest thing is we have a Jenny that runs a SAT so you can have TV. And I had to track down a propane washer dryer. Did you know those are a thing? Propane dryer? I didn't even know they made those things. But other than that, it's just and it's still standing now. Granted we spent all summer doing it and there were about five of us, but come on, what are you doing over there? Like I feel like maybe the engineering suit. Probably one of the Frat bros is an engineer, Like, yeah, I go over and maybe it's if since we're using imagery and comparison and you're, you know, you're aligning this with the Hamas. I think if you show that to Hamas, they'd be insulted.
Speaker 7: Do you do you.
Speaker 1: Imagine you show up with one of your you know, you decided to make the trip over there because you're brain dead and you think it's gonna go well for you, and you're like hey, yeah, and you and you roll up on the first dudes holding a k's and you're like, hey, hey, shalo brother uh or don't use that and and you're like, hey, want to see a picture of my uh my Hamas uh solidarity fort. I think they execute you right there, right.
Speaker 2: I think it would be amazing if the frat bros did go out and build a competing for it. But I don't think it's gonna happen because I don't know, maybe they're busy going to school.
Speaker 1: I don't care, Like we you know what this is. This needs to happen. They need to build it, and it needs to have a grotto, okay, and it's gotta have a grotto and co Edes and I mean you know, like you know women who look like women in a traditional sense, right, and you just having a big old party, because let's face it, it is that loathsomeness and that hatred that is probably motivating some of these nitwits who were like, I'm here for Hamas, right, because they're just trying to find a place to fit in. And maybe the purple Hell girls will sleep with you she won't, but maybe she will. Sorry, it's so stereotypical that it's probably spot on. All right, Ross, you want to do you want to set a world record, buddy?
Speaker 2: Another one? Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I wasn't wear of the other one a new record for most hot sauce in It was three minutes, dude to eight two pounds of hot sauce.
Speaker 2: I think in my previous life I probably could have done it, but I've pretty much cut all that out, so probably.
Speaker 1: Okay, explain if I die, but no, no, you wouldn't. And let me explain why they should be ashamed of themselves in this why they should be ashamed of themselves in this current environment. Okay, words have meaning, You are fake news. I'll explain coming up here because this thing shouldn't be a world record that and you guys want to go to an opera, I don't roll your eyes. Yeah, I mean, it's pretty amazing to listen to an opera singer. Right, have I got an opera for you? And it's an oldie dating back to nineteen twenty one, but it's never been run except once, and now they're bringing it back with a few modern adjustments. And wait, to hear this insanity will do that next. I think that the city of Raleigh, with their ineptitude is how they've handled the parades, is going to get away with this stuff. I think eventually people memory hole that they move on and they just maybe they longingly think, how long has it been since we had a Veteran's Day parade or a Christmas parade for that matter, or you know whatever it is. Obviously, if you've listened to this show for more than five minutes, you've been around North Carolina from more than ten, you you remember how the city of Raleigh, following a tragic incident from two years ago, had the mayor essentially cancel this stuff, saying that the family of the victim wants it, throwing them under the bus, right, just most some of the most repugnant human behavior to deflect from their own decisions, really really low people. Is who you're dealing with. Who would blame? Who would blame a decision that they know is going to make people unhappy on the parents of somebody who was killed in a tragic accident. But you have to be a very soulless person to do that. Well, then you know, then they're like now you can't have motoright vehicles, and now we're gonna have have really, really, really cost prohibitive compliance methodologies and boom, here we are no Veterans Day parade again this year. What they're not going to do it. They made the announcement yesterday. Many of you have sent this to me, but yeah, we saw it. The Raleigh Veterans Day Parade has been canceled for the second year in a row. According to Ronnie Johnson, who's from VFW posting Garner ten was at ten two two five quote, We've always had a parade, We've always had a ceremony for veterans, except last year they didn't because again they couldn't meet compliance. Because here's the thing, and again it is a tragedy what happened. But who the are you? Sorry I can't get to my beep and who are you Maryanne Baldwin or any of you city council members? You pieces of garbage to tell some think think about what you're saying. Do you know why they need to use motorized vehicles in Veterans Day parades?
Speaker 10: Ross?
Speaker 1: Can you think of why they may have to use a transport system in a Veterans Day Parade. Can you have any reasons why you would need some sort of mechanical transport system for veterans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could be older, or disabled or wounded.
Speaker 1: Because when they were fifteen, they lied and said they were eighteen and ended up bobbing around in a boat off the coast of France before they got asked to storm a beach full of pill boxes and murder oozies being handled by Germans so that they could progress further into the French countryside, only to be wounded multiple times. Still have to run around and do things and then I don't know, maybe team up with Brad Pitt and the bear jew And oh, by the way, now he's a centurion. I'm sorry that guy can't walk the parade route. What have you done? What have what have you done? Other than posted a picture of your weed vase penned? What is your great that you're crowning that you are? It's a mayor of Raleigh. Well, you're an idiot. I'm sorry for you not to for you not to recognize this, I think you do is to condone it. And I don't understand it. I understand on the Christmas side of it, because some of you just hate anything that even has a little bit of religious connotation. But what do you what are you doing two years in a row? And so then I saw people are like, well, if the veterans would just comply with the new rules, you guys love government, you bunch of boot liquors. This is why we have discussions over what are viable rules and what aren't. And I don't know if you know this. The government has a whole lawmaking strategy to pass laws or to price the you know, the access to be able to do something at a point where you stop doing it. So if they don't, if they don't want you to do a parade, then they'll just make insane laws. You know what It's like. It's like a contractor who doesn't want a project, so they bid like a stupid dollar amount, and the reason is they don't really want that project. But if for whatever reason they take the bid, then they're gonna do it because they're gonna make a ton of money. So people manipulate that, and sin tax is exactly that, right. The reason that if you go to New York, a pack of smokes cost ten dollars is because they put so many taxes with the idea that eventually you'll be priced out of being able to participate in the activity. They do that with bureaucracy all the time. How many of you have fallen down a bureaucratic morass when you're trying to just do something, something related to the government, and then you have this like you tell the story of how it happened, and like people look at you like you're crazy, and you're like, no, that's that's how it went down. We've all got those stories. So that you're going to do that to veterans again, and you didn't learn learn from this. I guess maybe they just assume people won't care after a while. Those be like I remember back in the day when we used to have Veterans Day parade. Whatever happened to those and that one hundred year old dude it was wounded trying to make his way on a French beach off the English Channel is not around anymore to go. Yeah, I wanted to ride in a Rascal and they said no, I mean, this is this is where we are, dude. That's just it's so embarrassing, is what it is. And it's not you know, this is North Carolina. I don't know if you know this. We have the highest percentage. We have the highest percentage of veterans as per one hundred thousand of our population than any state, because of course we've got all these military installations and big ass ones and people live nearby. Instead, you stay in the area or work in some sort of contractual thing even when they're out of the military. So Veterans Day, veterans are here. And so the capital of the state that has the highest percentage of veterans per one hundred thousand in their population isn't going to do a Veterans Day parade because you wanted to stick it to some I don't know, the Christmas people, or kids in general, or you know whoever. You're seething hatreds posted at Yet every weekend, every weekend, if you head to downtown Raleigh, I can't. I can't pass Fayetteville Street east to west because you're having a new diversity thing or rock thing. And these are not bad things. These are things that add to it. But I just want to go get a bloody Mary and it happens to be on the other side of Fayetteville, And now I got to go all the way around the old Capitol building. You don't hear me, well you do hear me complaining, But you know what I mean, what'd you deal with other issues?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, Boston Paul's here? What do you want Boston.
Speaker 7: Paul Followin's out this year? So who was running for may And I think there's like five or six of them? All you got to win. All you got to say is you bringing back the parades. You're bringing back the parades to Raleigh downtown and uh, you know, enough for this nonsense and booth you.
Speaker 1: May just I want everyone to just recognize that Boston Paul's parade of concern is parade, thank you? Okay? Is the drinking parade?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, well now they have all those drinking zones down there, right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the other thing. You've You've created something that in the past you said was more inherently dangerous with the the sip and stroll I think they call it. And a lot of different cities have done this and it's and I think it's fine. I know some people don't like it. I think it's fine. You're in the bar district. Let people walk round. Whatever that being said, you you have calculated that they will drive more revenue, will bring people downtown, and you were willing to loosen a regulation to do it, and instead you want to tell, uh, some dude guy's leg blown off at uh you know quand Tree, that he can't use an assisted mobility divide or excuse me, like an a t V thing. I guess you could probably use a rascal.
Speaker 7: But she said in your statement that it was concerned for the safety bah you know citizens, he said.
Speaker 1: She said, because the parents didn't want it.
Speaker 7: That's this new statement that came out yesterday. But for the safety and all this other stuff. But you know, these people lost a lot, never mind limbs and whatever, but a lot. And uh, they were doing it for the safety of us. What is she thinking?
Speaker 1: They were doing it because they wanted to shoot the gun of Rambo?
Speaker 7: Right right, all right, I'm just saying, if you run it familiar, bring back the parades.
Speaker 1: And you're a shoe And let me ask you a question. Did you say what your boy Robert Craft was up to yesterday? Robert have To aparently had himself a big idea and then the idea wasn't to go to the Asian Rubin tug instead it was too don't you laugh? That's the thing you did.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: So, Robert Kraft is apparently the brainchild between the newly announced multi sport public service campaign called time Out on Racism, So NFL, NFL, NBA, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, Major League soccer, women's basketball, there's at least one other. Basically all the major sports have created a series of PSAs because the sticker helmets things that said stop paid didn't work, and are going to be running these commercials incessantly as well as when people are in out of a stadium, they will take a moment to talk about the campaign. So you're going to be assailed in every sporting a major sporting event in the US about how you're a bunch show you you have a bunch of inherent racism and you need to stop the hate. And by the way, Boston, Paul, what is a timeout?
Speaker 4: What time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is the time out? In sports? Just explain to me what you think of timeout?
Speaker 4: Is good?
Speaker 7: Thirty seconds, go talk to the.
Speaker 1: Chief, Okay, but it's you pause the thing you're doing and then you go right back to it, right right, So why would you call it why would you call it time out on racism, so.
Speaker 6: You yeah, what is that about?
Speaker 1: And then what the horn blows and you can scream the end the yeah, then you're.
Speaker 7: Right back at it. I guess you're right. Well, I'm curling this weekend, so uh, you know, up in.
Speaker 1: The fetal position because you can't walk. Okay, all right, get out of here. Appreciate it. Yeah, it's called timeout on racism. Nobody you have no focus for It was like, wait, say, doesn't the time out mean the thing starts again pretty quickly? Okay? Anyway, seven forty six race A will time out for weather here? Man, yea much? How are you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad it's Friday. There's that, but you know you yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And they slammed me with the bonus day tomorrow here. They said, hey, you know so and so can you do little bonus day?
Speaker 1: See, bonuses are supposed to be a happy thing, right they are? They are?
Speaker 6: Well, they're like, well you could take a comp day somewhere out. I was like, well, I mean I get it, but I'm coming off of, you know, very little sleep and multiple additional lives every day. Can you work tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Okay? I got it? I got it. You ever seen people so upset that more than seventeen people didn't die down in Florida. I know, sad, isn't it, And they're mad at you, not you, probably, but the weather weather forecasters there like.
Speaker 6: Hey, it was it was like the discussion I just had. Every storm is different, one CAT three compared to another Cat three, and even one hundred mile probably winds compared one hundred mile power winds in another storm. It's all about where when the angle comes into the coast. A couple of degrees of angle means all the difference in the world. The same thing with a couple of miles from you know, Tampa obviously didn't get the surge, but it did five to ten foot serge south. They did have heavy rain. They had like a once in a thousand year event for rainfall at least for one hour or rained five inches in an hour, so they had problems with that. The tornado outbreak was very unusual. But I you know, it just maybe it underwhelming some people.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is he doesn't want to admit it, but I haven't a good authority with because the account on Twitter had an avatar and a fake name that you guys are paid off by home depot and low's so ah, so people buy supplies and.
Speaker 6: The secrets out the secrets.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, so that's how that you've been on, like the end of Scooby Doo. Let's let's get the forecast there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nothing going on, there's yeah, yeah, with upper sixties near seventy today, seventies tomorrow mid and upper seventies could be closer to eighty on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Big cool downcoming mid week next week, some of us could see our first thirties of this fall season. And high's only maybe just getting above sixty degrees. That'll be about Tuesday Wednesday. Tropic's quiet for now, and other waves come off the coast of Africa long range. Don't even listen to it on the interwebs. People been throwing stuff out there already. Don't worry about the next seven to ten days. I think we're in pretty decent shape at least for now.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I do appreciate it, Thank you. Yeah, there you go. Raced agic all right? Coming up that opera I told you I got to tell you about that, A little sidetracked and man, if you're a member of the media, that went all in on Lieutenant Dan down there in Tampa and didn't google. That's awkward. See ross, you see some dude bottom a new boat, one hundred thousand dollars boat. What do you do now? If you don't know why I'm asking that, just wait for it. Hang on. Look at the situation of that dude in Tampa who didn't want to leave, who's living in his little twenty foot derelics to sailboat there. I don't even know that if it functions. I mean it's a sailboat, I understand that, but I don't know if it's sea worthy, like get out in the waves worthy. But it's good enough to live on, I guess. And nobody stopped to go, oh, why exactly is he living on this little boat with no fixed address in this very specific spot and kind of looks like he enjoys a party here or there? Like Is it just because he's just got that hippie nature right, can't can't tether me down? Or do you think maybe there's other life choices that may have led to that? Asked? Nobody asked nobody, including local media outlets who who were more than happy to post and publicize his One of his multiples. They came to find out fundraising efforts right with backstories that aren't true. And then WFLA is like, here's the gofund me, and and the dude ends up with like seventy thousand dollars in the account before anybody stops to go, hey, we live in Florida. And in Florida, if you google somebody's name with the with the state corrections, they're all of that information is readily available. Florida is so open with that. Right, you get arrested in Florida, your mugshot is forever and forever accessible. You're on the registry, the sex vender registry. That's out there too. And so then somebody googled him and oh, dear lord, I mentioned yesterday that he assaulted a police officer with a violin Ross Shirley, that's the worst thing, right, because you know there are a lot on the left would be like, good, right, that's that's got to be the worst thing he's done. I'm sure, right, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I'm just if you're sitting down, if you're not sitting down, you should probably sit down, you should lay down, you should go prone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was also that time he kidnapped and raped a ten year old, but not before he produced child porn with her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: In February of last year, he got mad at a woman sitting on a bench on the strollway near one of the beaches along the waterfront there in town. I don't know what they called it. I guess it is technically a beach. But she's sitting there on a bench smoking a cigarette. Because the smoke was wafting over in his direction, so he did what you do. He grabbed a can of gasoline from his boat and then proceeded to start pouring it on the bench, splashing on the woman while she's smoking a cigarette. Yeah, and in fact, this dude has more mug shots than you could you could fit on the internet. And you're wondering, all right, hey, bring on the other guy. Let's let's do the Friday thing. That's not happening today. Pete's Pete is unavailable. I had to cancel out. You're not sick or anything. He had a thing. So we're not going to do that this week. We'll do that next week. I suppose they could make up a story about what happened to him, maybe something brave right where he was trying to do something heroic, but in actuality, I just I think he had something planned, So, uh, not going to do that today. We've got more than enough to discuss. And if you want, right Ross, you want to be Pete Calendar, you just do an impression of Pete and then just say crazy stuff. So when he gets back to work Monday and the boss is like, you need to come into my office, probably won't do that. So Ross I was asking, do you do you do? You go? You go to live theater? You ever been to like a Broadway play? Not not necessarily on Broadway, but like, uh, maybe oh we're rosso ho'd on Ross describing a call here. Hey, have you any of you out there? You ever do a Broadway but you should? Man. I know, I know Broadway and all of that, but there's some really amazing shows. I'll tell you what. I didn't know if I was gonna like it, And I got to go to The Lion King, the full production Lion King kind of amazing. It's very cool, you got talented people doing it. I've been to several others. I went to the Book of Mormon. I thought that was hilarious when it was a deepek, So like, don't shy away necessarily from that. But the next level and this is where you kind of lose me. Even though I appreciate immense talent is operas. I've been to a performance an individual opera singer that was part of it was part of a larger event and so it was one of the things that was happening. And don't me wrong, it's pretty crazy when you hear when you hear somebody, especially with like in person and they don't look like Pavaroti because some of them are like little guys and you hear the voices on it. So it's amazing stuff. That being said, you're probably not gonna get me to go to an opera. It's nothing personal. If you like it, good for you. But maybe maybe it's because you haven't. I don't know. I tried to come up with things that might I you know, might be more. How do I say this, I don't know who your target audience is like for this opera I'm gonna tell you about right now, is people who hate Christians. I guess maybe because if you thought the crucifix and the jar of urine was not a good look check this out. So there is a there is an opera that was literally written in nineteen twenty one and this opera was so provocative at the time that it got the actors everything. It was getting ready to open, I think in Stute Guard Studio Gard Stute Guard, and the town like revolted, like you can't do this when they got into it away, So it never went it never went into into a run. And they're in Austria. We'll fast forward one hundred plus years later and they've brought it back, except they've updated it for a modern audience. And I think you'll understand how. But the premise of the act the one act opera, so it's a short opera. It tells the story of a nun, a Catholic nun who feels that her sexuality is being repressed and she has a lesbian relationship. Okay, which by the way, is not a thing that's never happened before. I've seen some stuff on the internet, but no in reality that look, that would be very provocative, especially you know, going after the Catholic church like that. But you know, that was the storyline, and she had to figure out her love for this other woman. I don't know if it's another nun. I think it's another nun and how that comports with them, you know, in the church, and what happens to him and all right, And frankly, if you ran that story nowadays, I don't think it moved the needle one thing, because you know, people are human and whether it's a nun or a priest deciding that they wanted to you throw out the same sex part of it. Just a nun or a priest deciding they want to have a sexual relationship in and of itself is problematic within the dogma. You just threw in the lesbian stuff to you know, push the envelope, you know, which is something that entertainment has done for a very long time. You know, there's a time when Shakespeare was essentially pushing the envelope so much it almost got them in trouble. Did get them in trouble. Okay, So with that in mind, if you're going to take this, which is milk toast by today's standards, you're gonna have to do a doozy. And now I give you Sonta Susanna, a brand new radical feminist opera which includes explicit lesbian sex scenes, real blood and injuries and so much more. In fact, they say that people who have gone to see the preview of the shows have in some cases required medical attention, which, by the way, I don't know that I believe that. How many horror movies have made that claim. Oh, people watched it got ill and I had to go to the hospital. But whatever it is. When you read the description of this thing, it's a bunch. It's a bunch of like naked fat nuns, not all of them, and extreme sports. Yeah. So the way that they updated it is they decided that they would start adding things to it, like, let's put the naked nuns on roller skates and then put a half pipe ramp right in this space of full ramp up half pipe ramp, and then have them do part of the play naked while on roller skates doing tricks.
Speaker 2: That's part of it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it gets crazier and crazier.
Speaker 2: Is this part of the great Whittmer video that came out yesterday?
Speaker 1: No, that was her deciding that the Eucharist is now podcasters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, separate thing. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, why do as I saw somebody say, how do you know that that's her making fun of communion. How do you know that's her making fun of communion? Is if you've ever seen communion, or specifically in a Catholic sense, you understand how people take communion right with the wafer kneeling. In some cases there's there's a variety. Yeah, it's straight up.
Speaker 2: But that video was also like you know, but obviously sexual undertones there. Right, oh yeah yeah, complete like stuff and but I mean super weird.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you want tickets to the opera? I can probably see if we get us some tickets. Ross you want to go to the opera this weekend? Or go to the lesbian very busy, very well, hold on, I haven't told you everything that's in there. Yeah, so maybe look maybe uh roller skating lesbian nuns and a halfpipe. Maybe that's not enough to get you there? What silly mean that knowing there's more? And I understand that all of it. What I'm about to tell you is the updated part. So in reality, this isn't even the play that existed. The play that existed was these two women are in a you know, running around in habits, and they got feelings for each other and it's shocking the senses of nineteen twenties Vienna. That's that's groundbreak at the time. That doesn't work now, so now you got to put them on roller blades. But it gets better. Extreme performances under the current adaption include all female cast playing nuns who strip off their habits throughout, using sensual, poetic, and wild situations. You know, as you do in fact one scene, jeez, I'm going to read this out loud. Are you ready to put your I want you to visualize what I'm about to tell you, Okay. The most bizarre scenes include one where an actress with dwarf ism dressed as the Pope but naked so figure out, I guess maybe just the hat is spun around in the air by a robotic arm while performing Eminem songs, also dressed as Jesus. What so you've got a you've got a dwarf in a in a robotic like you know, centrifuge spin arm dressed as the pope kind of because not really dressed. And then later who dresses? Who does Eminem cover songs dressed as Jesus?
Speaker 2: Which which songs that are we talking about?
Speaker 1: That is not included in here? And I had the same question, is it what do you think Stan would be inappropriate.
Speaker 2: About to say, is Stan or is it like later stuff like the real slim, shady criminal criminals Superman?
Speaker 1: So oh yes, I can't even sing any lyrics.
Speaker 2: Lose yourself as the obvious one, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they're sitting around and you have to understand they're sitting around and they're like, oh, there's very shocking play for nineteen twenty. This's opera that never took place about you know, a lesbian romance within a you know, between two nuns. And they picked it up and they're like, nah, this is nothing. What if we got a robots spinning arm, a dwarf that looks like the Pope and took their clothes off, So let's throw that in there. In another scene, tattooed nude performers clamor over a table, drinking wine and singing while another lifts a sword, the top part of which is in the shape of a crucifix. The blade portion is in the shape of one of these seven hundred toys found in Ditty's house, and then deep throats the sword. Critics say the performance quote dissects Catholicism. Really does it? Does it? Does it?
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 1: Ah? Let's see. Also, the performance includes painful other painful stunts I described as back meets metal, the weather Girls meet uh rich, what is that? I don't even know what that is, dude, Yeah, this thing is The feminist mass sees the central character, a young nun called Susannah, discover her sexuality, eventually pulling down christ loin cough on the crucifix in a scandalous climax, and then having sex with crucifix Jesus, who is not a Yeah, it's like all they know is how to insult. I don't know where the cleverness is here. Naked performers hang out of bells in clappers with only their bare bottoms or heads visible. Another scene includes a nude performer Wait here we go. This is I can't even read some of this stuff. Most shockingly, all sexual action, all injuries detailed on stage are being actually performed. And another point, an actor is playing naked Jesus spank's a semi naked woman. I can't I'm gonna stop here. But it's like, uh, this is art, absolutely, dude. This is one of those operas gonna close out because his lightning struck the building and nobody's gonna notice the irony of that. I got a feeling that on Sunday they had to go to church. Who are the people in here with their parents and they've just always resented it, man, Just awful, just absolutely vile stuff, all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. And so you didn't have to, Ross. I went on the Twitter and I searched out a photo of them taking tinging about at the end of the performance, so that I could have full working knowledge of exactly what we're dealing with as everyone's running around naked. And I would encourage you not to do that. You should not do that. But I suffered the barbs for you. Okay, you're You're very welcome, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh geez, all right, let me get all right. I want to tell you something because I saw this and I was I was offended, and I was offended on your behalf, Ross, because I know that you've been a hot sauce enthusiast for much of your life as well. So I read this and they said, some Canadian hipster looking dude has set the new record Guinness World Record for devouring hot sauce in three minutes. How much hot sauce do you think you could devour in three minutes?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it really depends on the hot sauce, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I thought too, And so I'm immediately like, what do you mean by that? And what he means is and by the way, he did two pounds of hot sauce in three minutes. I don't know why you're weighing in pounds. It's a liquid, but whatever. Two pounds is two pounds, man, that's a lot of hot sauce. Except then they show a video of it and in his hands and one in each hand, he has the big standard bottles of serracha. I'm sorry, how are you letting soracha?
Speaker 2: No? No, they shouldn't even count. That is yeah, you know what, you know what I'm talking about. That's a lightweight sauce you need, like you.
Speaker 1: You have to pick something. We're doing Carolina Reaper, Ghost Pepper, Like there has to be a minimum stand. There has to be a Skullville minimum standard.
Speaker 2: And it needs to like if you watch the Hot Ones, right, it needs to be one of the sauces towards the end, it can't be like the first sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, if it forginness you, if you're gonna have this stuff, you got to have a Skullville standard, which is sort And I like saracha, don't even wrong. I love me some serracha. I love that on eggs.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's not my hot sauce for everything, but there are certain circumstances Ryan down with the siracha, But I don't think of it as a a hot sauce in that sense. What is that stuff? You drank a shot glove shot glass of it? Almost died.
Speaker 2: That was the Carolina Reaper.
Speaker 1: That was Carolina Reaper. Rost did it on on stream and almost died, almost died for his art afterwards.
Speaker 2: It was a shot glass of it, one of the one of the double shots. Yeah, and afterwards, I said, I was sitting in my manchair after the stream and I really thought an alien was gonna pop out of my chest. It was some of the worst pain I've ever felt, and I thought I was gonna die. It was really sitting there like this is.
Speaker 1: The you do a shotglass of serracha right now?
Speaker 2: Right That's like it's like buffalo sauce.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, like if you.
Speaker 2: Gave me two pounds of buffalo sauce, you could obviously down that without an issue.
Speaker 1: But also you have to remember he's Canadian. Oh so for them, that's probably like for him, he's a hero. That's probably like the Hottest sauce though, you know they have up there, so taking on poor Canadians. Then he apologized to the Hot Sauce. It was a whole thing. Yeah, I'm sorry you didn't. You didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't say it was disabled, so I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well look I didn't want to bring it up. That's for him to bring up. So yeah, good for him. Very brave, Yeah, very very brave. Do you know that you know who's most offended? People in like India right you know Land of the Curry. They're like, oh, you're the world record holder because remember this, this governs them as well. Do you think you could tell anyone in the India that he did two things of that? Or Thailand? Right now? They laugh, they'd laugh you off the property.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh he's the world record holder. No he's not. All right, it is eight twenty three. We'll take a break. Be back here on the CaCO Day radio program. All right, somebody's mad at me. They're saying that some of the charges for Lieutenant Dan I listed or speculative. I'm going by the New York Post article and the mug shots there, although clearly we don't have all the mug shots, so not all of them are the law enforcement assault. I'm staring at the literal news story of that because it clicks off here. So point being that I don't think he's getting is how much did Twitch not Twitch? What's the other streaming service? Kick? Right? How much to kick off for him?
Speaker 2: Or I was reading they offered him a two million dollars streaming contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's here's the price. And I'm torn on this stuff. You remember the voice guy, I remember the guy the homeless do with the voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy with the golden voice, guy with the goldless guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and it til it didn't And a lot of it has to do And this is the sad part, and I'm not being flipping here. The sad part is that a lot because people see homeless and they assume they just don't have a home, right, and it's all in its financial thing, and because evil, greedy corporation has been. In reality, a lot of times you're dealing with folks who simply aren't able to keep it together due to addiction issues or mental health issues, things along those lines, right, So I have sympathy for that, but like, also also you're also dealing with people who also don't want to you don't just submit to authority but live within guidelines, not be horrible to other people. Some people are just angry. So like, it runs the gamut, And I'm not going to pretend to know how he came to have all of these run ins with law enforcement, but they do seem to center around addictive activities drugs and alcohol, so I have to wonder if that's some of it. Also, there's a report they don't think he owns that boat. Now, to be fair, they don't think he necessarily stole it. Do you remember when you know in Florida, if people don't want to boat anymore, do you know what they do with it? They just kind of In fact, we in two thousand and eight in the financial crisis, they were having to run around and round up boats that had just been abandoned. I didifiable information remove and then just pushed out to see, man, it was a whole problem. Then apparently he had a twenty six footer down in the Miami area that he had found a band and was living in. They ran him out and that's how he ended up in Tampa. And prior to that he was in North Carolina. So I hear you there, But any who, let me grab a quick Well, oh no, he's gone. All right, that's fine. I got lots of other stuff I still haven't got too. And is that okay? He's gotta. I have no idea. I don't know how to answered your question, sir, Who should who should I call in in in in the county? If I dude, that county is that's in western North Carolina. I don't know all the people there. I'm sorry, call elon. Apparently he's he likes sending relief. All right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four All right? This is you know what? This is all doom and gloom Florida. That's not fair. Do you guys want a happy story? You wanna let's go. Let's go where they got all the everything figured out, or so I'm told, up to the great State of New York. Hey, Ross, you're from New York. Right, yes you're from Ah, yeah, you're not from Schenectady or all.
Speaker 2: But he aren't where I'm from.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh wow. Okay, well, hey, we got a story with a hometown connection for you. An upstate New York man was mauled to death by a pack of pitbull Okay, hold on to I need to premise this so poor Ross doesn't have to get phone calls. I don't have to read the emails. When we're talking about the murder pits in this story, and there's a lot of them. We're not talking about your pit bull. I understand your pit bull is super sweet, loves cuddles, loves kisses. Really, the Gandhi of pit bulls probably volunteers at a midnight basketball program or something. Right, it's just in it for the good of human that your pit bull is fine. We're not talking about your pit bull. We're talking about these psychopaths. Okay, get that out of the way. You and your gandhi pit just calm down. An upstate New York man was muled to death by a pack of pit bulls in an attack that didn't stop until police shot one of the dogs and scared the rest away. The ten dogs. You think it's terrifying. You see that video the other day where they had like two pits chasing this woman and the officer ended up having to shoot the dog. And it was this, This is ten of them, ten pitbulls that think your lunch. The victim in this case h James Provis from Schenectady, although it happened in Albany, right, just so unclear here yet it happened in Albany, but he's from Schenectady. Now the story's strange. See apparently apparently the dude was in a yard in the yard, in the house next store to where the pit bulls live, and the police say it's a drug.
Speaker 2: House, right, it's a known drug den.
Speaker 1: Yeah, known drug den. So dude's probably going to get some crack or whatever. What's the drug of choice, crack, meth, everything by everything. So so he's not.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since I've been there. Back in my day it was primarily crack. Oh, but you know, I haven't lived up in there since what the ninety eight.
Speaker 1: We don't ask your mom what the local drug market is.
Speaker 2: I know the house next door to my mom that burned down, that the hookers came out of and tried to find you take refuge in your front yard. That was like a meth house. So I think, like a lot of portions of the country, it's probably meth in fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you a question. Let's say you're sitting at home your wife. Let's say your wife's at work or whatever. You're sitting home and uh, there's a there's an emergency on your street. One of the houses, maybe the big one, the giant house that you live across from the dwarfs hears. Let's just say, maybe that thing catches fire and twenty hookers spill out of that and they need they need help. Are you letting them in? Are you being that good neighbor? Are you gonna come to their assistant?
Speaker 2: You know, I'd probably let them hang out in the front yard until the police arrive.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want you don't want your wife to come home and there's twenty hookers sitting.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna let them inside the house. Oh okay, But I mean, like, if they need to run in the front yard and stop, drop and roll to put the flames out, they're more than welcome.
Speaker 1: Baby. Maybe with pillows. Can you use pillows to yeah, I mean if you can use a coat to smother it out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've got I've got the very expensive my pillows, So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna use those things.
Speaker 1: Your pillows, brothel pillows that they brought with. Not sure those are fine? Right? Oh, like that one that one's got Robert Krast.
Speaker 2: People think that's a made up story. That's a really thing that happened. The house next door to my mother's there used to be a great family that lived there. They moved out, and then this other guy moved in and my mom thought he was great. He turned out to be like Walter White. He was like a big deal. Like they kept trying to bust this guy for like a decade, and they had like swat raids on his house. And every time they would raid the house, yeah.
Speaker 1: They had a whole vice squad putting in, you know, six months of work, like it's a strip club, right.
Speaker 2: And every time they would leave because my mom be like, this is the day they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna take out Bill. Bill's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Busted and David Police would leave with nothing. And it happened repeatedly and people were always going in and out of this house, and one day the house caught on fire and all of these girls came out and it was also a no not. The theory was that not only was it a drug house, but there was a prostitutes there. Because there's people.
Speaker 1: In in Roosevelt Avenue and Queens right now. Yeah, so they say it's more brothels than Bodego's. It's it's turned into and it's it's migrants, yeah, the Venezuelan uh and others.
Speaker 2: So it caught the fire, girls ran out and they ran to my mom's house to try to you know, hey, the house is burning down. She had to call the police and stuff. And it was a while later where they actually busted him and he went to prison for a long he's now passed away. The guy that lived next door, uh complications.
Speaker 1: Well you know why because he had a crap drug lord name Bill. I don't know, not on bills. But if you're going to be if you're a feared crime bot legal.
Speaker 2: Right, well, Walter White's name was it wasn't really Heisenberg, it was Walter White, right, but.
Speaker 1: No, but he understood the need to instill fear and enemies.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, but the reason my mom doesn't know his actual drug name is because my mom is a wonderful woman who has no idea how any of that stuff works, right, So anyway.
Speaker 1: She knows what hooker's looking like.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Schenectady, you should totally visit.
Speaker 1: It anyway, Uh yeah, and if you go to because if you go to Albany, they'll eat you at dogs. In fact, if I'm Schenectady Visitors Bureau, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I saw it just scrolling the New York Post yesterday during prep. I saw this story. Yeah, and there's a picture of two houses there that I left in the book right at the top of the story. And I looked at those two houses and they said upstate New York. And I said, that's like Schenectady, Albany. That looks like that could be my mom's street, right, scrolling up like knew it. Nailed it. Dude from Schenectady and he was busted in Albany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway, now it's in this case they've actually given the dogs back. See here's the thing. It's not like the dog I mean that I don't know the connectivity between the two yards, but feasibly the dude is in the yard he's not supposed to be, and then he got attacked by dogs. I mean, if you know they're going to destroy them, he actually And by the way, how many pit bulls does he have in the house? Total? Twenty four? Wow, you think your life is insane?
Speaker 2: You know those houses are super close together. There's like no separation, like no space.
Speaker 1: I don't see any trash bins by the way.
Speaker 2: So this guy is like either trying to score the allegedly trying to score free drugs, or score some drugs and like get through the back and like steal them, or he's just going to buy him He's like today's payday is my lucky day? Whoa high this weekend? I'm super excited. Oh my god. Ten pit bulls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's just horrible.
Speaker 2: Ten ten.
Speaker 1: I mean the whole thing's horrible. All right, A forty five raced agent from the Weather Channel. Let that be a lesson. Don't christ try to score and crack and a trespassing in the yard where the guy has twenty four pit bulls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me make sure remember that the next time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think you could probably take twenty four pit bulls. We should try charity for charity. Yeah, for charity, Yeah yeah, yeah, he's gotta add for Kiero. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 6: So one experience, like like a dog like that that was a not a not a pit bull, it was not a Doberman.
Speaker 1: What's my buddy, my buddy's brother. If that thing was evil, dude, is a Weeni dog? Oh god? Hey six Wiener dogs killed that woman in you left.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly, uh whatever. But my one experience was my friend's friend had, my cousin's friend had, and it was right before wedding too, and I was in the wedding with a white shirt and I went.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, no, he's fine, he's fine. You can pet the dog.
Speaker 6: Put my hand up and they go to pet him, and he comes out and he actually ripped the web of in between my pointer finger and my thumb and he ripped the web and I started bleeding at some blood on my way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I don't know, it's it's just crazy and I look, I I don't know, people get mad at me. I understand that that is a drug house. The chances are those dogs were trained to be like that. I get it, I get it, I get it, but I don't know. I don't know for sure. My one of my best friends growing up, they had a Rottweiler and they had a warp whar ye's and then they had a warlock, which I didn't even know you'd name. There's a it's a mix of was it doverman rot right? And that thing just looked evil. That thing was the biggest what's you've ever seen? Yeah? Life, So I get it. But also there's the chance they snap and need a dude from Schenectady. So so real quick, let's get to the forts. Yeah, cool, cool.
Speaker 6: This morning, some of us actually have gotten into the forties. I'm just kind of the tip of the iceberg of what's coming next week. Upper sixties, low seventies today, mid upper seventies tomorrow, still the mid seventies by Columbus Day on Monday, low to mid seventies at that, so beautiful. Through the next few days, the overnight loads will come up. It's about Tuesday when we may see highs only in the sixties and the lows at night into the low forties with some upper thirties around, maybe even some mid thirties and maybe little patche frost for the mountains. So we got some cooler weather on the way, but no rain, Casey. Certainly good for parts the state, especially to the west where you know many still without power. The weather's going to cooperate over the next five to seven days. So I think we're in good shape, all right.
Speaker 1: And remember, whatever happens with the lions this weekend, you're still less dysfunctional in the jets, so good for you. Yeah, that's a mess. Yeah, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Got a roll.
Speaker 1: We'll come back with Jeff Bellingcher next. Hang out. Well, good morning, Casey. The September reading on wholesale level inflation.
Speaker 8: Is in and it's the opposite of yesterday's report on retail inflation. The Producer Price Index came in lower than expected. The headline PPI was unchanged last month. Economists were predicting a small increase. Stock market futures are mixed. We have the S and P and Nasdaq futures lower. The Dow futures are up by sixteen points. Boeing is accusing its biggest union of unfair labor practices. Unionized machinists have been on strike against Boeing for nearly a month now. In a filing with the National Labor Relations Board, Boeing says the union has violated its duty to bargain in good faith. Elon Musk showed off prototypes of a Tesla robo taxi at an event in California. He said the autonomous taxi, called Cybercab, could be in production by twenty twenty six, and the vehicle will be priced under thirty thousand dollars. Musk also unveiled an electric robo van that will be able to handle as many as twenty passengers or be used to haul cargo. Investors will note here, casey, we're not impressed with the presentation. Tesla is the most active issue pre market and it shares are down six percent.
Speaker 1: Casey, you want one of those things in your house? Oh? Come on? Yeah, I wonder if they're not impressed. Also has to do with people mad at Elon over politics. But we'll see. All right, Thank you, sir, appreciation it.
Speaker 8: Okay, have a nice weekend.
Speaker 1: Take care. Yeah, yeah you too. By the way, how long let me ask you, let me ask the audience this, how long do you think it's a good idea to have this feud with the dude who has the murder droids. You're going to keep beefing with them. I'm not open he uses them to overthrow the country. I want to be clear here, but maybe maybe you should make enemies with somebody who doesn't have murder droids. Just a thought, just a thought, and because you know, frankly, it just wouldn't be a a week without this story reappearing. Officers say that during a traffic stop, uh, they noticed some rapid movement. There's actually a term for this, and uh then the uh somebody hiding stuff. Officers say they located a zipped bag which said on it, quote definitely not a bag full of drugs. Ross, What do you think was in the zip leather bag? Labeled definitely not a bag full of drugs, Probably powdery cake mix, So drugs, lots of drugs. Maybe create all the drugs? Yeah no nope' pre work out, Nope, nope, it's drugs. A handgun, two scales, a bunch of hundros, so definitely uh mislabeled there